but it stopped at that remote island. 停在了那个小岛上
-But Rico was in there for 15 minutes! -Just do it! -但是瑞哥在里面便便了15分钟 -让你冲就冲
-But can you fly it, man? -There's only one way to find out. -但是你会开吗 伙计 -不试怎么知道
but right now, I need a tail on that tush 但是现在 我需要你穿上那套衣服
But I can do more, Skipper. I want to help the team. 但是我想做更有用的事 我想帮助我们团队 老大
No. But it looks like Dave's been busy. 没有 不过看起来戴夫没闲着
But, Skipper, we've got to be five miles up. 但是老大 我们正在五英里的高度
Brilliant move, Skipper, but now we seem to be outside the plane. 帅呆了 老大 但是我们现在冲出飞机了肿么办
Now we can hear you, but we cannot see you. 现在能听到了 但是又看不到了
-But what you don't know is that Dirk... -Dave. -但是你不知道的是 德里克 -是戴夫