behind your back, doesn't it bother you? 也不会觉得困扰吗
It wouldn't have been clean. 那样杀他,胜之不武
I'll cut it out and leave it for him. 我会把那野种挖出来留给他
Let me see it one more time! 再让我看最后一眼
and he can't get it up 不能勃起就拿你出气
I've never seen it. 我从来没见过
Is it over? 结束了吗
Raise your sword. Raise it! 举起你的剑,举起来
But is it wise to yank the lion's tail? 但常言道,狮子尾巴拉不得
It would be better to wait for king Robert's return. 最好等劳勃国王回来再行商议