We can hold off till morning, 我们可以等到早上
So, what's up with the nazi? Is she off her meds? 纳粹怎么了 没吃药么
Dr. Burke, I'm off at 6 伯克医生 我6点下班
I, uh, had to leave her skull flap off 我只能让她的颅腔开着
Look. I'd rip your face off 如果可以参加手术
If she wanted to slice him off with a knife... 如果是用刀把他阴♥茎♥切下的话
She's, uh, taking time off. 她正在休假
She bit off his his penis. 她把他阴♥茎♥咬下来了
She bit it off. Bit off what? 她把它咬下来了 咬下什么
Then tell your resident that I want you off this case. 告诉你组长 这位病人你不用管了