- pull back on the retractor. - I got it. -牵引器再往后拉一点 -知道了
Mr. Harper, the post-op heart patient in 21-1-4. 哈珀先生 21-1-4病房的心脏手术病人
We're still in the middle of surgery. 我们这边的手术还没结束呢
I need another bag. call the blood bank. 还需要一袋血液 马上联♥系♥血库
It's more intertwined than the studies made it look. 可比之前检查时看到的复杂多了
You have to massage the heart, doctor. 你要做心脏按♥摩♥ 医生
Oh, god, look at the size of that clot. 噢 天啊 看看这肿块的大小
He's bradying down. you have to get the clot out. 心搏越来越弱 必须马上取出血块
Don't let them fall into the chest cavity. 千万别让它们掉进胸腔
Cut the stitches and then the staples. 先剪开缝合线 再拆除缝合钉