Sir, those penguins... They never made it to Madagascar. 先生 那些企鹅 就没到达马达加斯加
snug to a Madagascar... How come there's beeping? 马达加斯加 为什么会有哔哔响的声音
We are going to save those helpless penguins, because... 我们去拯救那些无助的企鹅 因为
we need to know where he's gonna strike next. 我们必须知道下一个目标在哪
Impressive bouncing, boys. Now, then, back to civilization. 跳的漂亮 伙伴们 回到文明社会来
Okay, then. It's clear what we need to do next. 好了 下一步要做什么很明确了
Now we're talking. Let's get to work. 这才对嘛 我们开动吧
Time to get creative. Start grabbing boxes, boys. 是时候开开脑洞了 快抓住那些箱子 伙伴们
Okay, Kowalski, your turn to pick up the slack. 好了 科沃斯基 该你来善后了
Brilliant move, Skipper, but now we seem to be outside the plane. 帅呆了 老大 但是我们现在冲出飞机了肿么办