- Easy, boy.
慢点,伙计 - What do you expect? They're savages.
他们是野人,还能怎么样 - One lot steals a goat from another lot,
这伙顺手牵了那伙的山羊 - before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces.
你还没反应过来, 已经杀得碎尸满地了 - I've never seen wildlings do a thing like this.
我没见过野人会做这种事 - I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life.
活到现在都没见过这种场面 - How close did you get?
你离得多远 - Close as any man would.
不能再近了 - We should head back to the wall.
我们应该返回长城 - Do the dead frighten you?
死人吓着你了吗 - Our orders were to track the wildlings.
我们受命追查野人行踪 - We tracked them. They won't trouble us no more.
已完成任务,现在野人不会骚扰我们了 - You don't think he'll ask us how they died?
你以为他不会追问野人的死因吗 - Get back on your horse.
去牵马 - Whatever did it to them could do it to us.
不管是什么杀了野人,也可能杀死我们 - They even killed the children.
那些家伙连孩童都没放过 - It's a good thing we're not children.
值得庆幸,你我皆非孩童 - You want to run away south, run away.
你想往南逃,尽管去吧 - Of course they will behead you as a deserter,
到时自然要被当作逃兵砍头 - if I don't catch you first.
还要看你能否先过我这一关 - Get back on your horse.
快去牵马 - I won't say it again.
我说最后一次 - Your dead men seem to have moved camp.
看来你说的那些死人转移阵地了呀 - They were here.
刚才就在这里 - See where they went.
瞧瞧他们去哪儿了 - What is it?
那是什么 - It's...
是... - Go on, father's watching.
继续,父亲正看着你 - And your mother.
你母亲也在 - Fine work as always. Well done.
一如既往的漂亮非常好 - Thank you.
多谢夸奖 - I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners.
我真喜欢你绣在边角的花纹 - Quite beautiful.
太漂亮了 - The stitching...
针脚 ... - And which one of you was a marksman at 10?
你们笑的几个,十岁就是神箭手了吗 - Keep practicing, Bran.
接着练,布兰 - Go on.
继续 - Don't think too much, Bran.
别想太多,布兰 - Relax your bow arm.
持弓臂放松 - Quick, Bran! Faster.
布兰,跑快点 - Lord Stark!
史塔克大人 - My lady.
夫人 - A guardsman just rode in from the hills.
有巡山的卫兵刚刚来报 - They've captured a deserter from the Night's Watch.
说他们捉获一个守夜人逃兵 - Get the lads to saddle their horses.
让孩子们备马 - Do you have to?
非杀不可吗 - He swore an oath, Cat.
他背弃了誓言,凯特 - The law is law, my lady.
法律就是法律,夫人 - Tell Bran he's coming too.
告诉布兰他也要去 - Ned.
奈德 - is too young to see such things.
他才十岁,观刑还太小 10 - He won't be a boy forever.
他不会永远都是个孩子 - And winter is coming.
况且凛冬将至 - Good lad, go run back and get the rest.
好小子,快去把剩下的都找回来 - White walkers.
白鬼 - I saw the white walkers.
我看到了白鬼 - White walkers.
白鬼 - The white walkers, I saw them.
白鬼,我都看见了 - I know I broke my oath.
我违背了誓言 - And I know I'm a deserter.
我知道我是逃兵 - I should have gone back to the wall and warned them, but...
我应该回长城去警告他们,可 ... - I saw what I saw.
我亲眼所见 - I saw the white walkers.
我看到了白鬼 - People need to know.
要让大家知道 - If you can get word to my family...
如果您能给我家人捎句话 ... - Tell them I'm no coward.
告诉他们我不是懦夫 - Tell them I'm sorry.
告诉他们我很抱歉 - Forgive me, lord.
原谅我,大人 - In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, the first of his name...
以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世 - Don't look away.
千万别扭头 - King of the Andals and the First Men...
安达尔人,洛伊拿人和先民的国王 ... - Father will know if you do.
父亲会知道 - Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm,
七国统治者暨全境守护者之名 ... - I, Eddard of the House Stark,
我,史塔克家族的艾德 - Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north,
临冬城公爵,北境守护 - sentence you to die.
宣判你死刑 - You did well.
你做得很好 - You understand why I did it?
你知道为什么我要杀他 - Jon said he was a deserter.
琼恩说他是逃兵 - But do you understand why I had to kill him?
你可明白我为何要亲自行刑 - Our way is the old way"?
我们遵循古老的传统 " - The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
判人死刑者必须亲自动手 - Is it true he saw the white walkers?
他真的看到白鬼了吗 - The white walkers have been gone for thousands of years.
白鬼数千年前已销声匿迹 - So he was lying?
那他说的是谎话 - A madman sees what he sees.
疯癫之人所见皆是疯癫 - What is it?
什么野兽干的 - Mountain lion?
是山狮吗 - There are no mountain lions in these woods.
附近森林里没有山狮 - It's a freak!
一头怪物 - It's a direwolf.
是冰原狼 - Tough old beast.
顽强的野兽 - There are no direwolves south of the wall.
绝境长城以南没有冰原狼 - Now there are five.
眼前不就有五头 - You want to hold it?
要抱抱它吗 - Where will they go?
小狼怎么办呢 - Their mother's dead.
它们的妈妈死了 - They don't belong down here.
它们不属于这里 - Better a quick death.
不如干脆趁早了结 - They won't last without their mother.
没有母狼它们活不长 - Right. Give it here. No!
这就对了,把它给我 不 - Put away your blade.
把匕首收起来 - I take orders from your father, not you.
我听令于你父亲,不是你 - Please, father! I'm sorry, Bran.
求你了,父亲 对不起布兰 - Lord Stark?
史塔克大人 - There are five pups...
总共有五只小狼 - One for each of the Stark children.
史塔克家族的孩子们每人一只 - The direwolf is the sigil of your house.
冰原狼是您家族的纹章 - They were meant to have them.
他们注定要拥有这些小狼 - You will train them yourselves.
你们得亲自训练它们 - You will feed them yourselves.
亲自喂养他们 - And if they die, you will bury them yourselves.
如果小狼夭折,你们也要亲手埋葬它们 - What about you?
你怎么办 - I'm not a Stark.
我并非史塔克家族的一员 - Get on.
走吧 - What is it?
这是什么 - The runt of the litter... That one's yours, Snow.
雪诺啊,此为窝中劣种,非你莫属 - As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you:
身为弟弟,我觉得有义务提醒你 - you worry too much. It's starting to show.
你思虑太重,要添皱纹的 - And you never worry about anything.
而你从不为任何事忧虑 - When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock,
我们七岁那年你就敢跳凯岩城的悬崖 - foot drop into the water,
崖顶离水面足足一百尺 100 - and you were never afraid.
而你毫不畏惧 - There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father.
如果你不告诉父亲, 本来就没什么可怕的 - We're Lannisters.
"我们是兰尼斯特 " - Lannisters don't act like fools."
兰尼斯特家不可有愚行 " - What if Jon Arryn told someone?
如果琼恩·艾林已经告诉别人了呢 - But who would he tell?
他能告诉谁 - My husband. If he told the king, both our heads
我丈夫 如果他告诉了国王 - would be skewered on the city gates by now.
你我的头颅现在已经挂在城门口了 - Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know, it died with him.
不管琼恩·艾林知晓何事,都会带进坟墓了 - And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King...
劳勃会选一位新首相 - someone to do his job
代他处理政务 - while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores...
好让他继续操野猪猎妓♥女 - Or is it the other way around?
我没说反吧 - And life will go on.
生活会继续 - You should be the Hand of the King.
当首相的应该是你才对 - That's an honor I can do without.
这份殊荣我可不敢享受 - Their days are too long,
他们度日如年 - their lives are too short.
而又朝不保夕 - All these years
这么多年了 - and I still feel like an outsider
每当来到这里 - You have five northern children.
你养育了五个北方的孩子 - You're not an outsider.
怎可能还算外人 - I wonder if the old gods agree.
不知道旧神是不是同意你的话 - It's your gods with all the rules.
你的七神才喜欢立规矩 - I am so sorry, my love.
亲爱的,我非常遗憾 - Tell me. There was a raven from King's Landing.
说吧 君临有乌鸦带信来 - Jon Arryn is dead.
琼恩·艾林过世了 - A fever took him.
热病夺走了他 - I know he was like a father to you.
我知道他对你亲如父亲 - Your sister, the boy? They both have their health,
你妹妹和那男孩呢 他们安然无恙 - gods be good.
诸神慈悲 - The raven brought more news...
信上还说 - The king rides for Winterfell...
国王正前来临冬城 - with the queen
带着王后 - and all the rest of them.
和所有朝臣 - If he's coming this far north,
他千里迢迢北上 - there's only one thing he's after.
只可能有一个目的 - You can always say no, Ned.
奈德,你可以拒绝的 - We'll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber.
提利昂大人的房间要备好大量蜡烛 - I'm told he reads all night.
据说他通宵读书 - I'm told he drinks all night.
我倒听说他通宵饮酒 - How much could he possibly drink? A man of his...
他能喝多少酒啊,他那样的 ... - stature?
身量 - We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar.
我们从酒窖里取了八桶麦酒 - Perhaps we'll find out. In any case,
说不定到时候就知道了 不管怎样 - candles.
蜡烛不能少 - Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the King?
你母亲为何硬要我们打扮漂亮见国王呢 - It's for the Queen, I bet.
肯定是为了见王后吧 - I hear she's a sleek bit of mink.
听说她是个挺讲究的女人 - I hear the Prince is a right royal prick.
听说王子是正宗的王族傻♥屌 - Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab
想想他用那根傻♥屌 - with his right royal prick.
日过多少南方姑娘 - Go on, Tommy, shear him good.
继续,托米,好好给他剪 - He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair.
还没有姑娘能撼动他对自己头发的喜爱 - Gods, but they grow fast.
天哪,它们长得真快 - Brandon!
布兰登 - I saw the king. He's got hundreds of people.
我看见国王了,他率领着上百号人马 - How many times have I told you no climbing?
我跟你说过多少次不要爬墙了 - But he's coming right now... down our road.
但是他马上就要到了,就在大道上 - I want you to promise me,
我要你向我保证 - no more climbing.
不再爬墙了 - I promise.
我保证 - Do you know what? What?
你知道吗 什么 - You always look at your feet before you lie.
你在撒谎之前总会低头看脚 - Run and find your father. Tell him the King is close.
跑去告诉你父亲,说国王马上就到 - Where's Arya? Sansa, where's your sister?
艾莉亚哪儿去了,珊莎,你妹妹呢 - What are you doing with that on?
你戴着这玩意儿干什么 - Go on.
过去 - Move!
闪开 - Your Grace.
陛下 - You've got fat.
你发福了 - Cat! Your Grace.
凯特 陛下 - Nine years... Why haven't I seen you?
九年了,怎么就见不到你呢 - Where the hell have you been?
你都到哪里去了 - Guarding the north for you, Your Grace.
为您守护北境陛下 - Winterfell is yours.
临冬城听候您差遣 - Where's the Imp? Will you shut up?
小恶魔呢 能不能闭嘴 - Who have we here?
瞧瞧这里都有谁 - You must be Robb.
你一定是罗柏了 - My, you're a pretty one.
真是个美人胚子 - Your name is?
你叫什么名字 - Arya.
艾莉亚 - Oh, show us your muscles.
给我们展示一下你的肌肉 - You'll be a soldier.
未来定是勇士 - That's Jaime Lannister, the Queen's twin brother.
那是詹姆·兰尼斯特王后的双胞胎弟弟 - Would you please shut up?
你能闭嘴吗 - My Queen.
王后陛下 - My Queen.
王后陛下 - Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects.
带我到你们家墓窖去,我要聊表敬意 - We've been riding for a month, my love.
我们赶了一个月的路,亲爱的 - Surely the dead can wait.
要看死人也不用这么着急 - Ned.
奈德 - Where's the Imp?
小恶魔在哪儿 - Where is our brother?
我们的弟弟哪儿去了 - Go and find the little beast.
去找找那个小畜生 - Tell me about Jon Arryn.
跟我说说琼恩·艾林的事 - One minute he was fine and then...
前一分钟还好好的,然后就 ... - Burned right through him, whatever it was.
病魔犹如烈火,活活把他给燃尽了 - I loved that man.
我敬爱那个人 - We both did.
我们都一样 - He never had to teach you much, but me?
你倒是让他省心,可我就不同了 - You remember me at 16?
还记得我十六岁那会儿吗 - All I wanted to do
我脑子里只有 - was crack skulls and fuck girls.
打打杀杀和骄奢淫逸的念头 - He showed me what was what. Aye.
他教会了我是是非非 是啊 - Don't look at me like that. It's not his fault I didn't listen.
别这样看我,我没听话不是他的错 - I need you, Ned...
我需要你,奈德 - down at King's Landing,
来君临助我 - not up here where you're no damn use to anybody.
你躲在这鬼地方,毫无用武之地 - Lord Eddard Stark,
艾德·史塔克大人 - I would name you the Hand of the King.
我将任命你为国王之手,御前首相 - I'm not worthy of the honor.
恐怕我不足以胜任此等要职 - I'm not trying to honor you.
我可不是为你着想 - I'm trying to get you to run my kingdom
我是打算让你来治理国家 - while I eat, drink and whore my way to an early grave.
而我自己痛痛快快地吃喝玩乐, 嫖个过瘾 - Damn it, Ned, stand up.
妈的,奈德,起来 - You helped me win the Iron Throne,
你既然帮我得到了这张该死的铁椅子 - now help me keep the damn thing.
就该帮我保住它吧 - We were meant to rule together.
我们注定是要并肩治理国家的 - If your sister had lived, we'd have been bound by blood.
倘若你妹妹还活着,我们现在就是联姻手足 - Well, it's not too late.
好在现在也不迟 - I have a son, you have a daughter.
我有个儿子,你有个女儿 - We'll join our houses.
我们两家会结合在一起 - It is true what they say about the northern girls.
北境的女孩果然与传言的一样 - Did you hear the King's in Winterfell?
你听说国王来临冬城了吗 - I did hear something about that.
我确实有所耳闻 - And the Queen and her twin brother.
还有王后和她的双胞胎弟弟 - They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms.
据说他是七国之内最英俊的男子 - And the other brother?
那另一个弟弟呢 - The queen has two brothers? There's the pretty one,
王后有两个弟弟吗 一个英俊潇洒 - and there's the clever one.
一个聪明绝顶 - Mmm, I hear they call him the Imp.
听说他人称小恶魔 - I hear he hates that nickname.
我听说他讨厌这个绰号 - Oh? I hear he's more than earned it.
是吗,听说他实至名归啊 - I hear he's a drunken little lecher,
还听说他是个嗜酒的小色鬼 - prone to all manner of perversions.
喜欢玩各种各样的体♥位 - Clever girl.
真聪明 - We've been expecting you, Lord Tyrion.
我们非常期待您的到来,提利昂大人 - Have you?
真的吗 - Oh! Already?
又有反应了 - The gods gave me one blessing.
诸神总算赐我一项天赋 - Don't get up. My lord.
不用起身了 见过大人 - Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door
需要我向你解释下妓院紧闭房门 - in a whorehouse, brother?
意味着什么吗,哥哥 - You have much to teach me, no doubt,
毫无疑问,我还有很多需要向你学习 - but our sister craves your attention.
但我们的姐姐急需你的关心 - She has odd cravings, our sister.
我们的这位姐姐需求很奇特 - A family trait.
家族特性 - Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown.
史塔克家要在日落时分为我们设宴接风 - Don't leave me alone with these people.
别让我独自面对那些家伙 - I'm sorry, I've begun the feast a bit early.
抱歉,我的宴席提前了一些 - And this is the first of many courses.
而这是开胃菜 - I thought you might say that.
就知道你会这么说 - But since we're short on time...
既然时间仓促 - Come on, girls.
进来吧姑娘们 - See you at sundown.
日落时见 - Close the door!
关门 - Did you have to bury her in a place like this?
有必要把她葬在这种地方吗 - She should be on a hill somewhere
她应该安息在山丘上 - with the sun and the clouds above her.
有阳光白云作伴 - She was my sister.
她是我妹妹 - This is where she belongs.
这里是她的归宿 - She belonged with me.
曾经,我才是她的归宿 - In my dreams, I kill him every night.
每晚在梦中,我都要杀他一次 - It's done, Your Grace.
您已经杀了他,陛下 - The Targaryens are gone.
坦格利安家族灭亡了 - Not all of them.
还未斩草除根 - Daenerys!
丹妮莉丝 - Daenerys.
丹妮莉丝 - There's our bride to be.
原来准新娘在这里 - Look, a gift from Illyrio.
看哪,伊利里欧送你的礼物 - Touch it.
摸摸看 - Go on, feel the fabric.
来呀,瞧瞧这料子 - Isn't he a gracious host?
他真是个体贴的主人 - We've been his guests for over a year
我们在这儿作客一年多了 - and he's never asked us for anything.
他从未有求于我们 - Illyrio's no fool.
伊利里欧可不笨 - He knows I won't forget my friends
他知道有朝一日当我重登王位 - when I come into my throne.
不会忘记曾经雪中送炭的朋友 - You still slouch.
你总是弯腰驼背 - Let them see.
让他们见识一下 - You have a woman's body now.
你已有成熟♥女人的曼妙身姿了 - I need you to be perfect today.
今天不许出差错 - Can you do that for me?
为了我,能做到吗 - You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?
你不想唤醒睡龙之怒吧 - No.
不想 - When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister,
将来史家为我立传时,亲爱的妹妹 - they will say it began today.
会说我的统治始自今日 - It's too hot, my lady.
水还很烫,公主殿下 - Where is he?
他在哪儿 - The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality.
多斯拉克人并非以守时闻名 - Athchomar chomakaan, Khal vezhven.
[多斯拉克语 ] - May I present my honored guests?
容许我介绍两位尊贵的客人 - Viserys of House Targaryen,
来自坦格利安家族的 - the third of his name,
韦赛里斯三世 - the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men,
统领安达尔人和先民的真王 - and his sister
以及他的妹妹 - Daenerys of House Targaryen.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝 - Do you see how long his hair is?
你看到他的头发有多长了没 - When Dothraki are defeated in combat,
每当多斯拉克人在战斗中落败 - they cut off their braids so the whole world can see their shame.
他们便割去辫子以示不誉 - Khal Drogo has never been defeated.
卓戈卡奥一辈子没吃过败仗 - He's a savage, of course,
当然了,他是野蛮人 - but one of the finest killers alive.
但堪称世上最优秀的杀手 - And you will be his queen.
而你将成为他的王后 - Come forward, my dear.
来这边,我的公主 - Where is he going?!
他要去哪儿 - The ceremony is over. But he didn't say anything.
仪式结束了 但他还什么都没说 - Did he like her? Trust me, Your Grace,
他看上她了吗 相信我,陛下 - if he didn't like her, we'd know.
如果不喜欢她,他会让我们知道的 - It won't be long now.
不会等太久了 - Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea
很快您就会渡过狭海 - and take back your father's throne.
重夺您父亲的王座 - The people drink secret toasts
人们偷偷举杯 - to your health.
祝您龙体安康 - They cry out for their true king.
他们渴望真王归来 - When will they be married?
他们什么时候成婚 - Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long.
很快,多斯拉克人从不在一个地方久留 - Is it true they lie with their horses?
他们真的连马都搞吗 - I wouldn't ask Khal Drogo.
我可不会当面问卓戈卡奥 - Do you take me for a fool?
你当我是笨蛋 - I take you for a king.
我当您是个王者 - Kings lack the caution of common men.
所谓王者无凡虑 - My apologies if I've given offense.
倘若我冒犯了您,那么我向您道歉 - I know how to play a man like Drogo.
我知道怎么和卓戈这种人打交道 - I give him a queen and he gives me an army.
我许给他一个王后,他就要送我一支军队 - I don't want to be his queen.
我不要做他的王后 - I want to go home.
我想回家 - So do I.
我也是 - I want us both to go home,
我想和你一起回家 - but they took it from us.
可我们的家早给人夺走了 - So tell me, sweet sister,
好妹妹,你倒是说说看 - how do we go home?
我们怎么回家啊 - I don't know.
我不知道 - We go home with an army.
我们带着军队回去 - With Khal Drogo's army.
带着卓戈卡奥的千军万马回家 - I would let his whole tribe fuck you...
就算让他部落的四万人通通把你操上一遍 - All 40,000 men and their horses too
我也会同意,必要的话 - if that's what it took.
连他们的马一起上也行 - Do you think Joffrey will like me?
你觉得乔佛里王子会喜欢我吗 - What if he thinks I'm ugly?
要是他觉得我不好看呢 - Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.
那他就是世界上最蠢的王子 - He's so handsome.
他是那么的英俊潇洒 - When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?
我们何时结婚, 很快吗?还是要等一阵子 - Hush now. Your father hasn't even said yes.
先别提这个,你父亲还没同意呢 - Why would he say no?
他怎么会拒绝 - He'd be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.
他将成为王国里一人之下,万人之上的男人 - He'd have to leave home.
那样他就不得不离开家乡 - He'd have to leave me.
不得不离开我 - And so would you.
你也是 - You left your home to come here.
你当初就是离开家乡来到这里 - And I'd be queen someday.
而我有朝一日会当王后 - Please make father say yes!
拜托让父亲同意吧 - Sansa... Please please!
珊莎 求你了求你了 - It's the only thing I ever wanted.
这是我这辈子唯一的心愿 - Fill that up! Boys, Rodrik, come on.
满上,小伙子们。罗德利克,来来来 - Come on!
干了 - Is he dead yet?
还没砍死吗 - Uncle Benjen.
班扬叔叔 - You got bigger.
你长大了 - Rode all day. Didn't want to leave you alone with the Lannisters.
赶了一天路,不想让你独自面对兰尼斯特家 - Why aren't you at the feast?
你怎么不去参加宴席 - Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family
史塔克夫人认为,今晚若让私生子同桌用餐 - to seat a bastard in their midst.
对王族是一种侮辱 - Well, you're always welcome on the wall.
长城倒是永远欢迎你 - No bastard was ever refused a seat there.
私生子在那儿都有座 - So take me with you when you go back.
那回去的时候带我一道走吧 - Jon... Father will let me if you ask him.
琼恩 只要你跟父亲说,他一定会同意 - I know he will.
我能肯定 - The wall isn't going anywhere.
长城又不会长腿跑掉 - I'm ready
我已经做好 - to swear your oath.
宣誓加入的准备了 - You don't understand what you'd be giving up.
你无法想象要付出多大的代价 - We have no families.
我们不能成家 - None of us will ever father sons... I don't care about that!
永远不会生儿育女 我才不在乎那个 - You might, if you knew what it meant.
你若能体会到其中滋味,就会在乎了 - I'd better get inside,
我该进去了 - rescue your father from his guests.
要帮你父亲应付宾客 - We'll talk later.
我们迟些再聊 - Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.
你叔叔原来是个守夜人 - What are you doing back there?
你来这里干什么 - Preparing for a night with your family.
准备与你的家人彻夜狂欢 - I've always wanted to see the wall.
我早就想一睹长城的风采了 - You're Tyrion Lannister,
你是那个提利昂·兰尼斯特 - the queen's brother?
王后的弟弟 - My greatest accomplishment.
算是我的最高成就吧 - And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard, aren't you?
而你是奈德·史塔克的私生子吧 - Did I offend you? Sorry.
我冒犯到你了吗,抱歉 - You are the bastard though.
不过你确实是个私生子 - Lord Eddard Stark is my father.
艾德·史塔克大人是我父亲没错 - And Lady Stark is not your mother,
而史塔克夫人不是你母亲 - making you the bastard.
所以你是私生子 - Let me give you some advice, bastard.
那么私生子小弟,让我给你一点建议吧 - Never forget what you are.
永远不要忘记自己的身份 - The rest of the world will not.
因为这个世界不会忘记 - Wear it like armor
用它来武装自己 - and it can never be used to hurt you.
就没有人可以用它来伤害你 - What the hell do you know about being a bastard?
身为私生子的感觉,你又知道什么 - All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.
全天下的侏儒在他们父亲眼里都是私生子 - You at a feast... It's like a bear in a trap.
你在宴会上就像一头困在陷阱里的熊 - The boy I beheaded... Did you know him?
我处决的那个男孩,你认识他吗? - Of course I did.
当然认识 - Just a lad.
一个小年轻 - And he was tough, Ned,
但绝非孬种,奈德 - a true ranger.
是条真汉子 - He was talking madness.
可你看他都胡说些什么 - Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.
居然说同行的兄弟死于白鬼之手 - The two he was with are still missing.
那两个守夜人确实失踪未归 - Hmph. A wildling ambush.
中了野人的埋伏罢了 - Maybe.
可能吧 - Direwolves south of the wall,
冰原狼在长城以南出现 - talk of the walkers,
异鬼现身的谣言 - and my brother might be the next Hand of the King.
还有我哥哥即将成为新的御前首相 - Winter is coming.
看来真是凛冬将至啊 - Winter is coming.
是啊,凛冬将至 - Uncle Benjen. Robb boy.
班扬叔叔 罗伯侄子 - How are you? I'm good.
一切都好吗 当然了 - Is this your first time in the north, Your Grace?
这是您第一次来北方吗,陛下 - Yes. Lovely country.
是的,景色很美 - I'm sure it's very grim after King's Landing.
相比君临,这里可说极为严酷 - I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me
我到现在还记得奈德第一次 - up here for the first time.
带我来时,我有多害怕 - Hello, little dove.
你好啊,小美人 - But you are a beauty.
你可真漂亮 - How old are you? 13, Your Grace.
你多大了 十三岁陛下 - You're tall. Still growing?
长得挺高啊还在长个吗 - I think so, Your Grace.
我想是吧,陛下 - And have you bled yet?
你有月事了吗 - No, Your Grace.
还没有,陛下 - Your dress, did you make it?
你的衣服是自己做的吗 - Such a talent. You must make something for me.
真是心灵手巧,日后定要为我做一些 - I hear we might share a grandchild someday.
听说以后我们可能是一家人呢 - I hear the same.
我也听说了 - Your daughter will do well in the Capital.
你的女儿在宫里定能出类拔萃 - Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.
这样的小美人可不能在此埋没一生 - Your pardon. I hear we might be neighbors soon.
借过 我听说我们要做邻居了 - I hope it's true. Yes,
希望这不是谣传 是真的 - the king has honored me with his offer.
国王有意授予我首相之职 - I'm sure we'll have a tournament
为了庆祝您新官上任 - to celebrate your new title... if you accept.
我们定会举办比武大赛,如果您没意见的话 - It would be good to have you on the field.
届时若能与您切磋,那就再好不过了 - The competition has become a bit stale.
如今的比武越来越没意思了 - I don't fight in tournaments. No?
我不参加比武 为什么 - Getting a little old for it?
是感到力不从心吗 - I don't fight in tournaments
我不会参加比武 - because when I fight a man for real
是因为跟人真刀真枪地对决时 - I don't want him to know what I can do.
我不希望对方知道我的本事 - Well said.
说得太好了 - Arya!
艾莉亚 - It's not funny!
你太过分了 - She always does this.
她总是捣乱 - This was my favorite dress.
这是我最喜欢的衣服 - She always does it and it's not funny!
她总是捣乱,这太过分了 - Time for bed.
该睡觉了 - I'm a Northman.
我是北方人 - I belong here with you, not down south
理应与你厮守于此,而不是南方那个 - in that rats' nest they call a Capital.
名叫君临的鬼地方 - I won't let him take you.
我不会让他带你走的 - The king takes what he wants.
国王想要,谁能说不 - That's why he's king.
否则就不叫国王了 - I'll say, "Listen, fat man."
我会说 "听好了,胖子 - You are not taking my husband anywhere.
你不能带走我的丈夫 " - He belongs to me now."
他现在是属于我的 " - How did he get so fat?
他怎么变得那么胖了 - He only stops eating when it's time for a drink.
除了吃和喝,他还干过别的事吗 - It's Maester Luwin, my lord.
鲁温学士求见老爷 - Send him in.
让他进来 - Pardon, my lord, my lady.
打扰了,老爷,夫人 - A rider in the night...
有信使连夜赶到 - From your sister.
送来你妹妹的信 - Stay. This was sent from the Eyrie.
别走 是从鹰巢城寄来的 - What's she doing at the Eyrie?
她回鹰巢城干什么 - She hasn't been back there since her wedding.
婚礼之后她就再没回过那里 - What news?
她说了什么 - She's fled the Capital.
她是从君临逃走的 - She says Jon Arryn was murdered.
还说琼恩·艾林死于谋杀 - By the Lannisters.
凶手是兰尼斯特家 - She says the king is in danger.
她说国王现在也不安全 - She's fresh widowed, Cat.
她刚刚失去丈夫,凯特 - She doesn't know what she's saying.
根本不知道自己在说些什么 - Lysa's head would be on a spike right now
如果这封信落到他人手里 - if the wrong people had found that letter.
莱莎必死无疑 - Do you think she would risk her life...
要是她没有十足的把握 - her son's life...
怎会拿自己的命 - if she wasn't certain her husband was murdered?
拿孩子的命冒这么大风险 - If this news is true
此事若属实 - and the Lannisters conspire against the Throne,
兰尼斯特家族觊觎王位 - who but you can protect the king?
除您之外,谁能勤王 - They murdered the last hand.
他们刚刚杀了前任首相 - Now you want Ned to take the job?
你就想让奈德接任 - The king rode for a month
国王千里迢迢而来 - to ask for Lord Stark's help.
就是来向大人求援的 - He's the only one he trusts.
大人是他唯一信任的人 - You swore the king an oath, my lord.
大人,您曾宣誓要效忠我王 - He's spent half his life fighting Robert's wars.
他舍生忘死为劳勃打下江山 - He owes him nothing.
问心无愧,何来亏欠 - Your father and brother rode south once
你父亲和兄长曾奉命南下 - on a king's demand.
结果一去不返 - A different time.
时局不同 - A different king.
国王也不一样 - When do I meet with the Khal?
我何时能与卡奥面谈 - We need to begin planning the invasion.
我们得商讨出战事宜 - If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown,
卓戈卡奥既已许你王冠 - you shall have it. When?
便不会食言 那要何时给我 - When their omens favor war.
待到他们的预兆显示宜战 - I piss on Dothraki omens.
去他妈的多斯拉克预兆 - I've waited 17 years to get my throne back.
我为夺回王位已苦苦等了十七年 - A Dothraki wedding
在多斯拉克婚礼上 - without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair.
若没有闹出至少三条人命就算是失败 - Jadi, zhey Jorah Andahli!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khal vezhven.
[多斯拉克语 ] - A small gift, for the new khaleesi...
薄礼一份,献与新卡丽熙 - Songs and Histories from the Seven Kingdoms.
这是七国历史和歌谣传奇 - Thank you, ser.
多谢这位爵士 - Are you from my country?
你可是我故国臣民 - Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
在下熊岛的乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士 - I served your father for many years.
曾服侍先王多年 - Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful king.
上天保佑,我愿永远服侍真龙天子 - Dragon's eggs, Daenerys,
丹妮莉丝,这是龙蛋 - from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai.
来自亚夏以东的阴影之地 - The ages have turned them to stone,
历经千万年而成化石 - but they will always be beautiful.
却依旧亮丽动人 - Thank you, magister.
多谢总督 - She's beautiful.
她好漂亮 - Ser Jorah, I don't know how to say
乔拉爵士,我不知道怎样 - thank you in Dothraki.
用多斯拉克语说谢谢 - There is no word for thank you in Dothraki.
多斯拉克语里没有谢谢 - Make him happy.
好好取悦他 - No.
不 - Do you know the common tongue?
你会通用语吗 - No.
不 - Is "No" The only word that you know?
你只知道这个字吗 - No.
不 - Rough night, Imp?
昨晚够呛吧 - If I get through this without squirting
如果我这样一场接一场地干 - from one end or the other, it'll be a miracle.
不累到虚脱才怪 - I didn't pick you for a hunter.
我可没选你去当猎手 - The greatest in the land... my spear never misses.
我可是天下无敌,枪无虚发的 - It's not hunting if you pay for it.
需要掏银子就不是打猎了 - Are you as good with a spear as you used to be?
你的枪术还有当年精准吗 - No, but I'm still better than you.
不比当年了,但较你还是略胜一筹 - I know what I'm putting you through.
我也知道这样让你为难 - Thank you for saying yes.
但总归多谢你能应允下来 - I only ask you because I need you.
不是逼不得已,我不会请你出山 - You're a loyal friend.
你是我的忠诚老友 - The last one I've got.
除你之外别无他人 - I hope I'll serve you well. You will.
我希望能堪此大任 一定会的 - And I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time.
而且保证让你一改这副冷冰冰的德性 - Come on, boys, let's go kill some boar!
走吧,小伙子们,去猎几头野猪回来 - Come on, you.
走吧 - Stop!
停 - Stop.
停 - Are you completely mad?
你是不是疯了 - He saw us. It's all right, it's all right.
他瞧见我们了 放心,没事 - It's all right. He saw us!
没事 他瞧见我们了 - I heard you the first time.
我听见了 - Quite the little climber, aren't you?
你这小家伙还真能爬啊 - How old are you, boy? 10.
小鬼你几岁啦 十岁 - The things I do for love.
瞧我为爱情做了什么 - [The End]
[本集结束]