- You need to drink, child.
孩子,你得喝水呀 - And eat.
也要吃东西 - Isn't there anything else?
没有别的食物可吃吗 - The Dothraki have two things in abundance:
多斯拉克人有两样东西最多 - Grass and horses. People can't live on grass.
青草和马,人可不能吃草 - In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai,
据说在亚夏彼方的阴影之地 - they say there are fields of ghost grass
有一片鬼草海 - with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night.
那草的茎杆雪白如奶,夜间熠熠发光 - It murders all other grass.
这种草会杀死其余的草 - The Dothraki believe that one day
多斯拉克人认为,有朝一日 - it will cover everything that's the way the world will end.
鬼草将覆盖一切,世界就是这么完蛋的 - It'll get easier.
你会适应的 - Khaleesi!
卡丽熙 - Your hands.
您的手 - We're still not far from Pentos, your Grace.
陛下,我们离开潘托斯还不算远 - Magister Illyrio has extended his hospitality.
伊利里欧总督热情慷慨 - You'd be more comfortable there.
您在那儿会舒适得多 - I have no interest in hospitality or comfort.
我现在不管什么舒不舒适 - I'll stay with Drogo
我要跟着卓戈 - until he fulfills his end of the bargain and I have my crown.
直到他完成交易,帮我夺回王冠 - As you wish, your Grace.
如您所愿,陛下 - Well, Mormont, as brutish as this life is,
莫尔蒙,虽说流亡生活很艰苦 - I suppose it is preferable to beheading.
但我觉着总比掉脑袋强 - What did Ned Stark want you for?
奈德·史塔克为什么通缉你 - Buying from a slaver?
从奴隶贩子手里买♥奴隶 - Selling to one
是向他们贩♥卖 - some poachers I caught on my land.
在我领地上抓到的几个盗猎者 - Under my reign, you won't be punished for such nonsense.
倘若是我掌权,绝不会因这等小事惩罚你 - You can rest assured of that.
你尽可放心 - Better looking bitches than you're used to, Uncle.
这些母狗比你以前搞的可好看多了,舅舅 - My mother's been looking for you.
我母亲一直在找你 - We ride for King's Landing today.
我们今日就启程回君临 - Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark
走之前你要去拜见史塔克公爵和夫人 - and offer your sympathies.
表达你的同情 - What good will my sympathies do them?
我向他们表达同情有什么用 - None. But it is expected of you.
一点用都没有但这是应尽的礼数 - Your absence has already been noted.
大家已经注意到你缺席了 - The boy means nothing to me.
那史塔克小孩算什么东西 - And I can't stand the wailing of women.
我可不想去听老女人哭哭啼啼 - One word and I'll hit you again.
你敢再说一句,我就再赏你一记耳光 - I'm telling mother!
我要去告诉妈妈 - Go! Tell her.
尽管去告吧 - But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark
但你首先去乖乖地拜见史塔克公爵夫妇 - and you will fall on your knees in front of them
我要你在他们面前跪下 - and tell them how very sorry you are,
说你对此感到非常遗憾 - that you are at their service,
并随时愿意为他们效劳 - and that all your prayers are with them. Do you understand?
最后献上最虔诚的祈祷,你听懂了没有 - You can't
你没资格 - Do you understand?
你听懂了没有 - The prince will remember that, little lord.
大人,王子可不会轻易忘记 - I hope so.
他记得最好 - If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him.
哪天要是他忘了,你这条狗可要好好提醒他 - Ah. Time for breakfast.
啊,该去吃早餐了 - Bread. And two of those little fish.
我要面包,两条这种小鱼 - And a mug of dark beer to wash it down.
再配上一杯上好的黑啤酒 - And bacon, burned black.
还要培根,记得煎焦一点 - Little brother. Beloved siblings.
弟弟 亲爱的哥哥姐姐 - Is Bran going to die?
布兰会死吗 - Apparently not.
看来是不会了 - What do you mean?
你这话什么意思 - The Maester says the boy may live.
老学士说那孩子活下来的机会很大 - It's no mercy, letting a child linger in such pain.
老天真残忍,竟让一个孩子苟延残喘 - Only the gods know for certain.
这就只有诸神才知道了 - All the rest of us can do is pray.
我们能做的也就是祈祷了 - The charms of the north seem entirely lost on you.
你好像对北境的魅力无动于衷啊 - I still can't believe you're going.
我真想不通你是怎么打算的 - It's ridiculous even for you.
即便是你,也不该如此荒唐 - Where's your sense of wonder?
你的好奇心哪儿去了 - The greatest structure ever built,
史上最伟大的人造建筑 - the intrepid men of The Night's Watch,
勇猛无畏的守夜人军团 - the wintry abode of the White Walkers.
阴森恐怖的白鬼徘徊之地 - Tell me you're not thinking of taking the black.
别告诉我你也想当个黑衣弟兄 - And go celibate?
然后打一辈子光棍吗 - No, the whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock.
那怎么成,全国的妓♥女都会抗♥议的 - No, I just want to stand on top of the wall
放心,我不过是想爬上长城 - and piss off the edge of the world.
对着世界的边缘撒泡尿罢了 - The children don't need to hear your filth.
别当着孩子们的面说这种粗话 - Come.
我们走 - Even if the boy lives, he'll be a cripple, a grotesque.
那孩子就算活下来也是跛子,畸形的怪胎 - Give me a good clean death any day.
我宁可干脆利落地死 - Speaking for the grotesques, I'd have to disagree.
说到畸形怪胎,不是我多嘴 - Death is so final, whereas life...
死了可什么都没了,而活着 - Ah, life is full of possibilities.
活着就有无限的可能 - I hope the boy does wake.
我真心希望那孩子活过来 - I'd be very interested to hear what he has to say.
很有兴趣听听他知道些什么 - My dear brother,
亲爱的弟弟 - there are times you make me wonder whose side you're on.
有时候我还真不知道你站在哪一边 - My dear brother, you wound me.
亲爱的哥哥,你伤了我的心 - You know how much I love my family.
你难道不知我最爱家人了吗 - Please.
不用多礼 - Oh, I would have dressed, your Grace.
早知您来我会换装的,陛下 - This is your home. I'm your guest.
这是您家,我是客人 - Handsome one, isn't he?
他真漂亮啊 - I lost my first boy, a little black haired beauty.
我第一个儿子夭折了,是个黑发小帅哥 - He was a fighter too
他也是个斗士 - tried to beat the fever that took him.
一直跟高烧斗争到最后 - Forgive me.
抱歉 - It's the last thing you need to hear right now.
你现在肯定不想听到这些 - I never knew.
我从未听说这事 - It was years ago.
陈年往事了 - Robert was crazed, beat his hands bloody on the wall,
劳勃疯狂地以手击墙,血流不止 - all the things men do to show you how much they care.
任谁都能看出他伤心欲绝 - The boy looked just like him.
那孩子跟他长得极像 - A bird without feathers.
没长羽毛的小雏鸟 - They came to take his body away and Robert held me.
他们送他去下葬,劳勃抱住了我 - I screamed and I battled, but he held me.
我拼命地哭打,但他抱住我不放 - That little bundle.
我的小可怜 - They took him away and I never saw him again.
他就这样被带走,我再没见过 - Never have visited the crypt, never.
我不忍去墓窖看他,从没去过 - I pray to the mother every morning and night
我日日夜夜向圣母祈祷 [七神之一 ] - that she return your child to you.
让你的孩子苏醒康复 - I am grateful.
我很感激 - Perhaps this time she'll listen.
也许这次神会听到 - A sword for the wall?
打把剑好去长城吗 - I already have one. Good man.
我已经有一把了 很好 - Have you swung it yet? Of course I have.
使过没有 当然 - At someone, I mean.
我是说沾过血没 - It's a strange thing, the first time you cut a man.
很奇怪,当你第一次杀人 - You realize we're nothing but sacks of meat and blood
就会明白,人不过是血肉皮囊 - and some bone to keep it all standing.
再就是有副骨架支撑着罢了 - Let me thank you ahead of time
我提前向你道谢 - for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall
感谢你抵御来自长城外的威胁 - Wildlings and White Walkers and whatnot.
使我们免遭野人、异鬼等怪物的攻击 - We're grateful to have good, strong men like you protecting us.
很高兴有你这样强壮的好人保护我们 - We've guarded the kingdoms for 8,000 years.
我们已守护王国长达八千年 - Is it "we" already?
这就 "我们 "啦 - Have you taken your vows then?
你发过誓言了吗 - Soon enough.
快了 - Give my regards to The Night's Watch.
替我向守夜人致敬 - I'm sure it will be thrilling to serve in such an elite force.
在如此精锐的部队服役,想必很令人激动吧 - And if not?
就算不高兴 - It's only for life.
你也没得选择了 - Thank you, Nymeria.
谢谢你,娜梅莉亚 - Septa Mordane says I have to do it again.
茉丹修女让我重新整理 - My things weren't properly folded, she says.
她说我的衣服没有摺整齐 - Who cares how they're folded?!
谁管它有没有摺好 - They're going to get all messed up anyway.
反正迟早也要乱成一团的嘛 - It's good you've got help.
还好你有帮手 - Watch.
看好了 - Nymeria, gloves.
娜梅莉亚去拿手套 - Impressive. Shut up.
真厉害 闭嘴 - Nymeria, gloves!
娜梅莉亚去拿手套 - I have something for you.
我有东西给你 - And it has to be packed very carefully.
必须把它妥善藏好 - A present?
给我的礼物吗 - Close the door.
去把门关起来 - This is no toy.
这可不是玩具 - Be careful you don't cut yourself.
小心不要伤到自己 - It's so skinny. So are you.
剑身好细 跟你一样 - I had the blacksmith make it for you special.
我请铁匠特别打造了这把剑 - It won't hack a man's head off,
虽然无法砍人头颅 - but it can poke him full of holes if you're quick enough.
但只要动作够快,就能将他刺得千疮百孔 - I can be quick.
我动作很快的 - You'll have to work at it every day.
你以后要天天练习 - How does it feel?
感觉如何 - Do you like the balance?
还顺手吗 - I think so.
我觉得蛮不错 - First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end.
第一课,用尖的那端去刺敌人 - I know which end to use.
我知道该用那一边刺人啦 - I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的 - Careful.
小心 - All the best swords have names, you know.
大凡好剑都有自己的名讳 - Sansa can keep her sewing needles.
珊莎有她的缝衣针 - I've got a needle of my own.
这就是我的缝衣针了 - I came to say goodbye to Bran.
我是来跟布兰道别的 - You've said it.
现在你道过别了 - I wish I could be here when you wake up.
真希望你醒来时我能在这里 - I'm going north with Uncle Benjen.
我要跟班扬叔叔北上 - I'm taking the black.
穿上黑衣 - I know we always talked about seeing the wall together,
以前我们常说要一起去看长城 - but you'll be able to come visit me
等你好些了 - at Castle Black when you're better.
可以来黑城堡看我 - I'll know my way around by then.
那时候我已经熟稔周遭地形 - I'll be a sworn brother of The Night's Watch.
成为守夜人的誓言兄弟 - We can go out walking beyond the wall, if you're not afraid.
如果你不怕,我们可以去长城外走走 - I want you to leave.
我要你走 - years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon.
十七年前,你与劳勃·拜拉席恩策马离去 17 - You came back a year later with another woman's son.
一年后,抱回了另一个女人的儿子 - And now you're leaving again.
现在你又要走 - I have no choice.
我别无选择 - That's what men always say when honor calls.
荣誉召唤时,男人总把这话挂在嘴上 - That's what you tell your families, tell yourselves.
你们用 "别无选择 "来搪塞家人和自己 - You do have a choice.
其实你有选择 - And you've made it.
你已经做出了选择 - Cat...
凯特 - I can't do it, Ned.
奈德,我做不到 - I really can't. You can.
我真的做不到 你可以做到 - You must.
你必须做到 - You've said goodbye to Bran?
跟布兰道别了吗 - He's not going to die. I know it.
他不会死的,我知道 - You Starks are hard to kill.
你们史塔克命硬着呢 - My mother?
我母亲她 ... - She was very kind. Good.
她待我很亲切 那就好 - Next time I see you, you'll be all in black.
下次再见你就一身黑衣了 - It was always my color.
黑色本来就很配我 - Farewell, Snow. And you, Stark.
雪诺多保重 史塔克你也一样 - There's great honor serving in The Night's Watch.
加入守夜人是很高的荣誉 - The Starks have manned the wall for thousands of years.
数千年来,史塔克家始终有人驻守长城 - You might not have my name,
虽然没有我的姓氏 - but you have my blood.
但你有我的血脉 - Is my mother alive?
我母亲还活着吗 - Does she know about me? Where I am, where I'm going?
她知道我的事吗,我的所在,我的去向 - Does she care?
她在意我吗 - The next time we see each other,
下次我们再见面 - we'll talk about your mother.
我会跟你讲你母亲 - I promise.
我保证 - Gods, this is country!
诸神在上,这才是好地方 - I've half a mind to leave them all behind and keep going.
我可真想丢下他们,策马远走 - I've half a mind to go with you.
我真想跟你同去 - What do you say, just you and me
你我两个匹马仗剑 - on the Kingsroad, swords at our sides,
沿国王大道闯下去,你觉得怎样 - a couple of tavern wenches to warm our beds tonight.
晚上找两个酒店侍女帮咱暖床 - You should have asked me 20 years ago.
你该早二十年问我 - There were wars to fight, women to marry...
二十年前有仗要打,娶妻成家 - we never had the chance to be young.
你我都没有年少轻狂的机会 - I recall a few chances.
我记得还是有几次的 - There was that one... Oh, what was her name?
我想起来了,她叫什么名字来着 - That common girl of yours?
你那小妞儿 - Becca? With the great big tits you could bury your face in.
蓓卡,奶♥子大得可以把脸埋进去 - Bessie. She was one of yours.
蓓茜,她是你的 - Bessie! Thank the gods for Bessie
蓓茜,感谢诸神造了蓓茜 - and her tits.
和她的巨♥乳 - Yours was... Aleena?
你那个叫,雅莉娜 - No. You told me once. Meryl?
不对,你跟我提过一次,梅莉儿 - Your bastard's mother?
你私生子的娘 - Wylla. That's it.
薇拉 就是她 - She must have been a rare wench
能让艾德·史塔克公爵暂时忘却荣誉 - to make Lord Eddard Stark forget his honor.
她一定不是个简单的姑娘 - You never told me what she looked like.
你一直没告诉我她生什么模样 - Nor will I.
以后也不会 - We were at war.
那是战争时期 - None of us knew if we were gonna go back home again.
没人知道自己还能不能回返家乡 - You're too hard on yourself. You always have been.
你律己太严了,你老是这德行 - I swear if I weren't your King, you'd have hit me already.
倘若我不是国王,你现在一定要揍我了 - The worst thing about your coronation...
你加冕为王的坏处就是 - I'll never get to hit you again.
我再没机会揍过你 - Trust me, that's not the worst thing.
信我的话,这可不是最糟的 - There was a rider in the night.
昨晚有人送信来 - Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安嫁了个多斯拉克马王 - What of it? Should we send her a wedding gift?
那又如何,我们还要送她结婚贺礼不成 - A knife perhaps, a good sharp one,
或许该送把刀子一把锐利的好刀 - and a bold man to wield it.
拿在一个有胆量的人手里 - She's little more than a child.
她不过是个孩子 - Soon enough that child will spread her legs
这个 "孩子 "过不了多久就会张开双腿 - and start breeding.
繁殖恶龙遗毒 - Tell me we're not speaking of this.
这种令人发指的事不要说了 - Oh, it's unspeakable to you?
怎么,这也算令人发指 - What her father did to your family... that was unspeakable.
她父亲对你家人做的那些事才叫令人发指 - What Rhaegar Targaryen did to your sister...
雷加·坦格利安对你妹妹的所作所为 ... - the woman I loved.
她是我的挚爱啊 - I'll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on.
我要亲手宰掉每一个坦格利安家的人 - But you can't get your hands on this one, can you?
但你没法亲手宰掉这一个,对吧 - This Khal Drogo,
传说这个卓戈卡奥 - it's said he has 100,000 men in his horde.
手下有十万大军 - Even a million Dothraki are no threat to the realm,
只要多斯拉克人待在狭海对岸 - as long as they remain on the other side of the Narrow Sea.
纵有百万大军又有何惧 - They have no ships, Robert.
他们没有船,劳勃 - There are still those in the Seven Kingdoms who call me usurper.
可到现在七国里还有人叫我篡夺者 - If the Targaryen boy crosses with a Dothraki horde at his back,
倘若坦格利安男孩带着多斯拉克大军渡海 - the scum will join him. He will not cross.
这些叛徒一定会拥护他 他渡不了海 - And if by chance he does, we'll throw him back into the sea.
就算他真来了,我们也能把他赶回去 - There's a war coming, Ned.
战争就要打响了,奈德 - I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting,
我不知道什么时候开始,也不知道对手是谁 - but it's coming.
但就要开打了 - Sit.
坐下 - You'll be fed.
吃饭了 - Untie them.
松绑 - Ah, rapers.
强♥奸犯 - They were given a choice no doubt castration or the wall.
毫无疑问,他们有两个选择,阉刑或去长城 - Most choose the knife.
大多数都选择从戎 - Not impressed by your new brothers?
怎么,不待见你的新弟兄吗 - Lovely thing about the watch
守夜人的妙处在于 - you discard your old family and get a whole new one.
你可以舍弃原有的家庭,获得新的生活 - Why do you read so much?
你读那么多书干嘛 - Look at me and tell me what you see.
看着我,告诉我你看到了什么 - Is this a trick?
耍什么把戏 - What you see is a dwarf.
你看到的是个侏儒 - If I'd been born a peasant
我若出生在农家 - they might've left me out in the woods to die.
早就被丢到林子里等死了 - Alas, I was born a Lannister of Casterly Rock.
唉,我又偏生在凯岩城的兰尼斯特家 - Things are expected of me.
众人对我万般期待 - My father was the Hand of the King for 20 years.
我父亲干了二十年的御前首相 - Until your brother killed that King.
结果你哥把国王杀了 - Yes, until my brother killed him.
是啊,结果我老哥把国王宰了 - Life is full of these little ironies.
人生就是这样变幻无常 - My sister married the new King
我老姐嫁给了新国王 - and my repulsive nephew will be King after him.
我那可恶的外甥有朝一日会继任王位 - I must do my part for the honor of my house,
担着家族名誉,我总得尽点心力 - wouldn't you agree?
你说对吧 - But how?
但该怎么做呢 - Well, my brother has his sword
老哥有他的宝剑 - and I have my mind.
我则有我的脑袋瓜 - And a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.
好脑筋需要书本,就如同宝剑需要磨刀石 - That's why I read so much, Jon Snow.
这就是我不停看书的原因,琼恩·雪诺 - And you?
那你呢 - What's your story, bastard?
你的故事呢,私生子 - Ask me nicely and maybe I'll tell you, dwarf.
好好问我,或许我会告诉你,侏儒 - A bastard boy with nothing to inherit,
不就是一个没有继承权的私生子 - off to join the ancient order of The Night's Watch,
跑来加入古老的守夜人军团 - alongside his Valiant brothers in arms.
与他英勇的战友相依为伴 - The Night's Watch protects the realm from...
守夜人是保护领土不受 ... - ah, yes yes, against grumpkins and snarks
对对对,不受你小时候 - and all the other monsters your wet nurse warned you about.
奶妈提到的各种古灵精怪的侵犯 - You're a smart boy.
你是个聪明孩子 - You don't believe that nonsense.
不会相信这种无稽之谈吧 - Everything's better with some wine in the belly.
美酒下肚,一切都会好起来的 - It's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady.
夫人,我们该清点账目了 - You'll want to know how much this royal visit has cost us.
这样您才知道这次招待王室的开销 - Talk to Poole about it.
这种事跟普尔说去 - Poole went south with Lord Stark, my lady.
普尔随老爷南下了,夫人 - We need a new steward,
我们需要一个新的总管 - and there are several other appointments that require
还有好些职务要请您 - our immediate attention I don't care about appointments!
立刻决定 职务任命我不管 - I'll make the appointments.
我来安排 - We'll talk about it first thing in the morning.
我们明天一早就商议此事 - Very good, my Lord.
好的,大人 - My Lady.
夫人,告退 - When was the last time you left this room?
你有多久没踏出这房间了 - I have to take care of him.
我得照顾他 - He's not going to die, mother.
他不会死的,母亲 - Maester Luwin says the most dangerous time has passed.
鲁温师傅说危险期已经过了 - What if he's wrong?
万一他错了呢 - Bran needs me. Rickon needs you.
布兰需要我 需要你的是瑞肯 - He's six.
他才六岁 - He doesn't know what's happening. He follows me around all day,
他根本搞不清事态,成天跟着我 - clutching my leg, crying Close the windows!
抱着我的腿又哭又闹 关上窗子 - I can't stand it! Please make them stop!
我受不了,让它们别叫了 - Fire.
失火了 - You stay here. I'll come back.
您留在这儿,我一会回来 - You're not supposed to be here.
你不该在这儿 - No one is supposed to be here.
这里不该有人 - It's a mercy. He's dead already.
这是为他好,反正他跟死人没两样 - No!
不 - Have you ever seen a dragon? Dragon gone, Khaleesi.
你们见过龙吗 卡丽熙,龙已经绝迹啦 - Everywhere? Even in the east?
到处都一样,连东方也是 - No dragon. Brave men kill them.
没有龙了,勇者屠龙 - It is known. It is known.
大家都知道 大家都知道 - A trader from Qarth told me that dragons come from the moon.
有个魁尔斯商人说龙是从月亮里钻出来的 - The moon?
从月亮来的 - He told me the moon was an egg, Khaleesi,
他告诉我月亮是颗蛋,卡丽熙 - that once there were two moons in the sky.
天上原本有两个月亮 - But one wandered too close
但其中一个运行得太靠近太阳 - to the sun and it cracked from the heat.
受不住高热,就爆炸了 - Out of it poured a thousand thousand dragons
成千上万只龙从中涌出 - and they drank the sun's fire.
吸收了太阳的火焰 - Moon is no egg.
月亮才不是什么蛋 - Moon is goddess wife of sun.
月亮是女神,太阳的妻子 - It is known. It is known.
大家都知道 大家都知道 - Leave me with her.
她留下,你们都退下吧 - Why did the trader from Qarth tell you these stories?
为什么魁尔斯商人跟你说起这些 - Men like to talk when they're happy.
男人兴奋时就会滔滔不绝 - Before your brother bought me for you,
在你哥哥把我买♥下献给你前 - it was my job to make men happy.
我的工作就是讨男人欢心 - How old were you? I was nine
你当时多大 我九岁时 - when my mother sold me to the pleasure house.
就被母亲卖♥到妓院去了 - Nine?!
九岁 - I did not touch a man for three years, Khaleesi.
起初的三年我都没碰过男人,卡丽熙 - First you must learn.
你必须先要学 - Can you teach me how to make the Khal happy?
你能教我如何取悦卡奥吗 - Yes. Will it take three years?
遵命 会花上三年吗 - No.
当然不用 - Welcome.
欢迎 - What I am about to tell you must remain between us.
当下我要告诉你们的事,绝对不许外传 - I don't think Bran fell from that tower.
我认定布兰并非失足坠楼 - I think he was thrown.
而是被抛下去的 - The boy was always sure footed before.
那孩子以前从没出过事 - Someone tried to kill him twice.
有人两次想取布兰性命 - Why? Why murder an innocent child?
为何对一个无辜的孩子下手呢 - Unless he saw something he wasn't meant to see.
除非他看见了不该看的东西 - Saw what, my lady? I don't know.
看见了什么,夫人 我不知道 - But I would stake my life the Lannisters are involved.
但我敢拿性命作赌,这与兰尼斯特家有关 - We already have reason to suspect their loyalty to the crown.
我们已经有理由怀疑他们对国王的忠诚 - Did you notice the dagger the killer used?
您有否注意到刺客行凶用的匕♥首 - It's too fine a weapon for such a man.
他的身份不足以使用这么精良的武器 - The blade is Valyrian steel, the handle dragonbone.
刀刃乃瓦雷利亚钢,刀柄是龙骨 - Someone gave it to him.
一定是有人交给他的 - They come into our home and try to murder my brother?
他们进我家来,想取我弟弟的性命 - If it's war they want
倘若他们想打仗 - If it comes to that, you know I'll stand behind you.
如果真有战事,我听任差遣 - What, is there going to be a battle in the Godswood?
怎么,神木林里面要打仗了吗 - Too easily words of war become acts of war.
草草言战必将酿成战祸 - We don't know the truth yet.
我们还不知道真相 - Lord Stark must be told of this.
一定要通报史塔克大人 - I don't trust a raven to carry these words.
我不放心信鸦 - I'll ride to King's Landing. No.
我去君临 不 - There must always be a Stark in Winterfell.
无论如何,临冬城都要有史塔克家的人当家 - I will go myself. Mother, you can't.
我亲自去 母亲,你不能去 - I'll send Hal with a squad of guardsmen to escort you.
我叫哈尔带一队守卫随您去 - Too large a party attracts unwanted attention.
大队人马只会惹来不必要的注意 - I don't want the Lannisters to know I'm coming.
我不希望让兰尼斯特家知道我要南下 - Let me accompany you at least.
那么起码让我跟您一道去 - The Kingsroad can be a dangerous place for a woman alone.
国王大道很危险,您一个女人家不方便 - What about Bran?
布兰怎么办 - I have prayed to the Seven for more than a month.
我已经向至高七神祈祷了一个多月 - Bran's life is in their hands now.
布兰的性命就交给他们了 - No, Khaleesi.
不是这样的,卡丽熙 - You must look in his eyes always.
你必须一直看着他的眼睛 - Love comes in at the eyes.
爱从眼出 - It is said that Irogenia of Lys could finish a man
据说里斯的爱格娜单凭眼神 - with nothing but her eyes.
就能让男人完事儿 - Finish a man?
完事儿 - Kings traveled across the world for a night with Irogenia.
王侯们不远万里,只为与爱格娜享一夜之欢 - Magisters sold their palaces.
总督们不惜卖♥掉宫殿 - Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours.
卡奥们为她烧死仇敌,只求享用她几个小时 - They say a thousand men proposed to her
据说曾有一千人向她求爱 - and she refused them all.
而她全都拒绝了 - Well, she sounds like an interesting woman.
听上去是个挺有趣的女人 - I I don't think
我,我认为 - that Drogo will like it with me on top.
卓戈不会喜欢我骑在上面的 - You will make him like it, Khaleesi.
您会让他喜欢的,卡丽熙 - Men want what they've never had.
男人们总是图个新鲜 - And the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch.
多斯拉克人操奴隶如同猎犬干母狗 - Are you a slave, Khaleesi?
难道您是奴隶吗,卡丽熙 - Then don't make love like a slave.
那就别像奴隶一样做♥爱 - Very good, Khaleesi.
做得很好,卡丽熙 - Out there he is the mighty Khal,
在外面,他是强大的卡奥 - but in this tent, he belongs to you.
但在这帐篷里,他是属于您的 - I I don't think
我觉得 - that this is the Dothraki way.
这不是多斯拉克人的风格 - why did he marry you?
还娶你干什么 - No.
不 - No!
不 - Pardon me, Ser.
对不起,爵士 - Do I frighten you so much, girl?
我有那么可怕吗,小妹妹 - Or is it him there making you shake?
还是他把你吓得发抖 - He frightens me too.
连我见了他也会怕呢 - Look at that face.
看看他那张脸 - I'm sorry if I offended you, Ser.
如有冒犯,我向您道歉,爵士先生 - Why won't he speak to me?
他为何不跟我说话 - He hasn't been very talkative these last 20 years.
这二十年来他都不怎么爱讲话 - Since the Mad King had his tongue ripped out with hot pincers.
疯王叫人用烧红的火钳把他舌头给拔了 - He speaks damn well with his sword though.
如今他改用剑说话,溜得很呢 - Ser Ilyn Payne, the King's Justice.
他是国王的御前执法官,王家刽子手 - The royal executioner.
伊林·派恩爵士 - What is it, sweet lady?
你怎么了,亲爱的小姐 - Does the hound frighten you?
猎狗吓到你了吗 - Away with you, dog.
滚远点,你这只狗 - You're scaring my lady.
你吓到我未婚妻了 - I don't like to see you upset.
我可不想看到你担惊受怕 - The sun is finally shining.
天终于晴了 - Come walk with me.
陪我走走吧 - Stay, Lady.
别乱跑,淑女 - I probably shouldn't have any more.
我不应该再喝了 - Father only lets us have one cup at feasts.
父亲大人只准我们在宴会上喝一杯 - My princess can drink as much as she wants.
我的未婚妻爱喝多少就喝多少 - Don't worry you're safe with me.
有我在,你不用怕 - I'll get you!
我要抓住你 - Arya! Ow!
艾莉亚 好痛 - What are you doing here?
你们来这里做什么 - Go away. Your sister?
走开 这是你妹妹 - And who are you, boy? Mycah, my Lord.
你又是谁,小子 我叫米凯,大人 - He the butcher's boy. He's my friend.
他是屠夫的学徒 他是我朋友 - A butcher's boy who wants to be a Knight, eh?
杀猪小弟也想当骑士,是吗 - Pick up your sword, butcher's boy.
屠夫小弟,把你的剑捡起来 - Let's see how good you are.
咱们来瞧瞧你够不够格 - She asked me to, my Lord. She asked me to.
是她逼我这么做的,大人,是她逼我的 - I'm your prince,
你应该称我王子殿下 - not your lord,
而不是大人 - and I said pick up your sword.
我让你把剑捡起来 - It's not a sword, my prince. It's only a stick.
王子殿下,这不是剑,只是根棍子罢了 - And you're not a Knight.
你也不过是个杀猪小弟 - Only a butcher's boy.
根本不是骑士 - That was my lady's sister you were hitting, do you know that?
刚才你打的是我未婚妻的妹妹,知道吗 - Stop it! Arya, stay out of this.
住手 艾莉亚,你别插手 - I won't hurt him...
我不会把他伤得 ... - Much.
太厉害 - Arya!
艾莉亚 - Filthy little bitch!
你个肮脏的小贱♥人 - No no, stop it, stop it, both of you.
住手,你们都不要打了 - You're spoiling it. You're spoiling everything!
你把事情搞砸了,统统都搞砸了 - I'll gut you, you little cunt!
我要捅死你,小婊♥子 - Arya! Nymeria!
艾莉亚 娜梅莉亚 - Arya! Nymeria!
艾莉亚 娜梅莉亚 - No.
不 - No. Please don't.
不,求你不要伤害我 - Arya, leave him alone.
艾莉亚,别欺负他 - My prince, my poor prince,
我的王子,可怜的王子 - look what they did to you.
看看他们都做了什么啊 - Stay here, I'll go back to the inn and bring help.
你别动,我这就回旅馆找♥人来帮忙 - Then go!
那就滚吧 - Don't touch me.
还有,不准碰我 - The wolf's not here. Look down by the stream.
那只狼不在这儿,看看溪水那边 - You've got to go. They'll kill you for what you did to Joffrey.
你得走了你伤了乔佛里他们会杀了你 - Go on run.
快走,跑呀 - Go! Leave! Now!
走啊,现在就走 - It's a direwolf. I'll check down here.
是冰原狼 我找找这边 - I think I heard a noise.
我好像听到它的声音了 - Go!
走啊 - Arya!
艾莉亚 - Arya! Arya!
艾莉亚 艾莉亚 - Arya aa!
艾莉亚 - Arya!
艾莉亚 - Arya!
艾莉亚 - My lord!
大人 - My lord! They found her.
大人,已经找到她了 - She's unharmed.
她安然无恙 - Where is she?
她在哪儿 - She's been taken directly before the King.
她被直接带到国王那里去了 - Who took her?
谁带走的 - The Lannisters found her.
兰尼斯特家的人先找到她 - Arya aa! Right, get back.
艾莉亚 好吧,回去 - The Queen ordered them to bring her straight to him.
王后命令他们一找到她就带去见国王 - Back! Back to the inn.
回去,回旅馆 - All back!
都回去 - I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起,对不起 - Are you hurt? No.
你有没有受伤 没有 - Oh, it's all right.
没事了 - What is the meaning of this?
你这是什么意思 - How dare you speak to your King in that manner?
你竟敢用这种语气对国王说话 - Quiet, woman.
臭女人,闭嘴 - Sorry, Ned. I never meant to frighten the girl.
奈德,不好意思,我没有吓她的意思 - But we need to get this business done quickly.
只是想早点了结这桩事比较好 - Your girl and that butcher's boy
你这野丫头和那杀猪的 - attacked my son.
联手攻击我的宝贝儿子 - That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off.
她那只野狼差点就咬断他一条胳膊 - That's not true!
才不是这样 - She just... Bit him a little.
她...只咬了他一下 - He was hurting Mycah.
是因为他先欺负米凯 - Joff told us what happened.
乔佛里已经讲了事情的经过 - You and that boy beat him with clubs
你和那小子一边用棍子打他 - while you set your wolf on him. That's not what happened!
你一边放狼咬他 事情不是这样的 - Yes it is!
明明就是这样 - They all attacked me
他们一起围攻我 - and she threw my sword in the river.
她还把我的剑丢进河里 - Liar! Shut up!
你说谎 闭嘴 - Enough!
够了 - He tells me one thing,
他说的是一回事 - she tells me another.
而她说的是另一回事 - Seven hells! What am I to make of this?
七层地狱呀,这我如何决断 - Where's your other daughter, Ned?
奈德,你家还有一个闺女呢 - In bed asleep.
她休息了 - She's not.
没有 - Sansa, come here, darling.
珊莎,亲爱的,过来 - Now, child...
孩子 - Tell me what happened.
你现在把事情经过告诉我 - Tell it all and tell it true.
原原本本,老老实实地告诉我 - It's a great crime to lie to a King.
欺骗国王可是滔天大罪 - I don't know.
我不知道 - I don't remember. Everything happened so fast.
我不记得了,事情发生得好快 - I didn't see. Liar!
我没看见 骗子 - Liar liar liar! Arya!
骗子,骗子,骗子 艾莉亚 - Hey, stop it! That's enough of that. Liar liar liar!
住手,够了 骗子,骗子 - Stop! Arya!
艾莉亚住手 - She's as wild as that animal of hers.
这丫头和那野东西一个德行 - I want her punished.
她非受罚不可 - What would you have me do, whip her through the streets?
你要我怎么办,打她几鞭游街示众吗 - Damn it, children fight. It's over.
该死,不过是小孩打架,现在没事了 - Joffrey will bear these scars for the rest of his life.
小乔手上一辈子都会留着疤痕 - You let that little girl disarm you?
你居然让个小姑娘打得丢盔弃甲 - Ned, see to it that your daughter is disciplined.
奈德,好好管教你女儿 - I'll do the same with my son.
我也会好好管教我儿子 - Gladly, your Grace.
乐意之至,国王陛下 - And what of the direwolf?
那只冰原狼怎么办 - What of the beast that savaged your son?
那只蹂躏你儿子的禽兽该如何处置 - I'd forgot the damned wolf.
我倒是把那头该死的狼给忘了 - We found no trace of the direwolf, your Grace.
陛下,那只狼一点影子都没有 - No? So be it.
找不到,那就算了 - We have another wolf.
不过还有一只狼 - As you will.
随你便 - You can't mean it. A direwolf's no pet.
你不是说真的吧 冰原狼野性难改 - Get her a dog. She'll be happier for it.
帮她弄条狗,她会快乐点 - He doesn't mean Lady, does he?
他不是指淑女,是不是 - No no, not lady! Lady didn't bite anyone!
不,不要杀淑女,淑女从来不咬人 - She's good! Lady wasn't there!
她最乖 淑女当时根本不在场 - You leave her alone!
你不要欺负她 - Stop them. Don't let them do it.
叫他们住手,不能这样做 - Please please, it wasn't Lady!
求求你,咬人的不是淑女 - Is this your command,
这是命令吗 - your Grace?
陛下 - Where is the beast? Chained up outside, your Grace.
那野兽在哪里 王后陛下,就栓在城门外 - Ser Ilyn, do me the honor.
伊林爵士,速去执行吧 - No.
不 - Jory...
乔里 - Take the girls to their rooms.
带女孩们回房去 - If it must be done,
倘若她非死不可 - then I'll do it myself.
我要亲自动手 - Is this some trick?
你想耍什么把戏 - The wolf is of the north.
她来自北方 - She deserves better than a butcher.
绝不能死在区区一个屠夫手里 - The butcher's boy
这是那个屠夫学徒 - you rode him down?
你骑马追杀他 - He ran...
谁叫他跑 - Not very fast.
只可惜跑得不够快 - [The End]
[本集结束]