- Welcome, Lord Stark.
欢迎,史塔克大人 - Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the small council.
派席尔大学士召开御前会议 - The honor of your presence is requested.
恭请您大驾光临 - Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper.
安顿好我女儿,我晚饭时回来 - And, Jory, you go with them. Yes, my Lord.
乔里,你随她们一起 是,大人 - If you'd like to change into something more appropriate...
您要不要换套更合适的衣服 - Thank the gods you're here, Stark.
感谢诸神把你送来,史塔克 - About time we had some stern northern leadership.
是时候来点儿硬朗的北方铁腕了 - Glad to see you're protecting the throne.
有你护卫王座实在欣慰 - Sturdy old thing.
结实的老家伙 - How many kings' asses have polished it, I wonder?
也不知多少位国王的屁♥股在上面蹭过 - Um, what's the line?
怎么说的来着 - The king shits and the Hand wipes.
国王拉屎,首相擦屁♥股 - Very handsome armor.
好帅气的盔甲 - Not a scratch on it. I know.
一道划痕也没有 是啊 - People have been swinging at me for years,
朝我挥剑的人不少 - but they always seem to miss.
可就是怎么都挨不着边 - You've chosen your opponents wisely then.
看来你挺能挑对手的 - I have a knack for it.
本人精于此道 - It must be strange for you coming into this room.
你进这间大厅一定感觉很难受吧 - I was standing right here when it happened.
那天我就站在这里 - He was very brave, your brother.
令兄非常勇敢 - Your father too.
令尊也是 - They didn't deserve to die like that.
他们不应当那样死去 - Nobody deserves to die like that.
谁都不应当是那种死法 - But you just stood there and watched.
可你袖手旁观 - men just stood there and watched.
在场有五百人袖手旁观 500 - All the great knights of the Seven Kingdoms...
七大王国最卓越的骑士们 - You think anyone said a word, lifted a finger?
有人吐出一个字,动过一根指头吗 - No, Lord Stark.
没有,史塔克大人 - men and this room was silent as a crypt.
五百人,大厅却寂静如墓窖 500 - Except for the screams, of course,
当然,除了惨叫声 - and the Mad King laughing.
和疯王的笑声 - And later...
后来 - when I watched the Mad King die,
我看着疯王死掉的时候 - I remembered him laughing as your father burned...
就回想起他在你父亲被烧死时的狂笑 - It felt like justice.
有一种伸张正义的感觉 - Is that what you tell yourself at night?
你每晚就这样告诉自己吗 - You're a servant of justice?
自封为正义使者 - That you were avenging my father when you
从背后刺死伊里斯·坦格利安 - shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen's back?
是为我父亲复仇 - Tell me...
告诉我 - If I'd stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back,
如果我刺的是疯王的肚腹不是后背 - would you admire me more?
你是否更为欣赏呢 - You served him well
你的忠诚无可挑剔 - when serving was safe.
只要忠诚于你无害 - Lord Stark.
史塔克大人 - Lord Varys.
瓦里斯大人 - I was grievously sorry to hear of your
我听说了您在国王大道上遇到的麻烦事 - troubles on the Kingsroad.
真是令人遗憾 - We are all praying for Prince Joffrey's full recovery.
我们都在祈祷乔佛里王子早日康复 - A shame you didn't say a prayer for the butcher's son.
可惜你们没为屠夫小弟祈祷 - Renly! You're looking well.
蓝礼,你气色不错 - And you look tired from the road.
你看起来旅途劳顿啊 - I told them this meeting could wait another day, but...
我就说这会明天再开也不迟,可是 ... - But we have a kingdom to look after.
可是我们有整个王国要照管哪 - I've hoped to meet you for some time, Lord Stark.
史塔克大人,我一直想见见您 - No doubt lady Catelyn has mentioned me.
凯特琳夫人一定提起过我吧 - She has, Lord Baelish.
她是提起过,贝里席大人 - I understand you knew my brother Brandon as well.
没记错的话,你也认识我哥哥布兰登 - All too well. I still carry a token of his esteem
我跟他熟着呢,至今身上还留着他的纪念 - from navel to collarbone.
从肚脐到锁骨 - Perhaps you chose the wrong man to duel with.
或许你选错了决斗对象 - It wasn't the man that I chose, my Lord.
我选的可不是决斗对象,我的大人 - It was Catelyn Tully.
我选的是凯特琳·徒利 - A woman worth fighting for, I'm sure you'll agree.
值得为之一战的女人,我想你也同意 - I humbly beg your pardon, my Lord Stark.
请见谅,史塔克大人 - Grand Maester.
大学士 - How many years has it been? You were a young man.
多少年没见了,那时您还是青年 - And you served another king.
而您侍奉另一位国王 - Oh, how forgetful of me.
唉呀,我真是健忘 - This belongs to you, now.
这个是您的了 - Should we begin?
我们开始吧 - Without the king? Winter may be coming,
不等国王吗 凛冬或许将至 - but I'm afraid the same cannot be said for my brother.
我老哥何时来,只怕谁也说不准 - His grace has many cares.
陛下要操心的事很多 - He entrusts some small matters to us
所以便将鸡毛蒜皮的小事交给我们 - that we might lighten the load.
以减轻负担 - We are the lords of small matters here.
我们都是鸡毛蒜皮的臣子 - My brother instructs us to stage a tournament
我老哥指示我们举办比武竞技 - in honor of Lord Stark's appointment as Hand of the King.
以庆祝史塔克大人荣任首相 - Mmm, how much? 40,000 gold dragons to the champion,
要花多少钱 优胜者赏四万金龙 - to the runner up,
居次者赏两万 20,000 - to the winning archer.
射箭优胜者两万 20,000 - Can the treasury bear such expense?
国库能负担这笔费用吗 - I'll have to borrow it. The Lannisters will accommodate, I expect.
我得伸手去借,想必兰尼斯特家会乐意支援 - We already owe lord Tywin three million gold.
反正咱们已经欠了泰温大人三百万金龙 - What's another 80,000?
再借八万算什么 - Are you telling me the Crown is three million in debt?
你说王室负债高达三百万 - I'm telling you the Crown is six million in debt.
我说王室负债六百万 - How could you let this happen?
你们怎能允许这种事情发生 - The Master of Coin finds the money.
财政大臣只管找钱 - The king and the Hand spend it.
花钱的是国王和首相 - I will not believe Jon Arryn allowed Robert to bankrupt the realm.
琼恩·艾林绝不会允许劳勃这样挥霍 - Lord Arryn gave wise and prudent advice,
艾林大人倒是给出了睿智的谏言 - but I fear His Grace doesn't always listen.
但恐怕国王陛下不见得都能听进去 - Counting coppers," He calls it.
他称之为 "数铜板 "" - I'll speak to him tomorrow.
我明天跟他谈谈 - This tournament is an extravagance we cannot afford.
这么铺张浪费的比赛我们可负担不起 - As you will. But still, we'd best make our plans.
随便您,不过我们还是先着手订计划吧 - There will be no plans
不必议了 - until I speak to Robert.
我跟劳勃谈过再说 - Forgive me, my lords. I'm...
诸位大人请原谅,我 ... - I had a long ride. You are the King's Hand,
我旅途劳顿 您是国王之手 - Lord Stark, we serve at your pleasure.
史塔克大人,我们任您差遣 - Please, it's nearly healed.
忍着点儿,快长好了 - It's ugly. A king should have scars.
丑死了 国王应当有伤疤 - You fought off a direwolf. You're a warrior like your father.
你击退了一头冰原狼,跟你父亲一样是勇士 - I'm not like him. I didn't fight off anything.
我才不像他,我什么也没击退 - It bit me and all I did was scream.
那狼咬我,我一直在尖叫 - And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them.
史塔克家的两个丫头都看到了 - That's not true. You killed the beast.
不是这样的,你杀了那野兽 - You only spared the girl
你放过那姑娘 - because of the love your father bears her father.
仅仅是考虑到你们父亲的交情 - I didn't, I...
我并没有 ... - When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne,
伊里斯·坦格利安坐在铁王座上的时候 - your father was a rebel and a traitor.
你父亲还是逆贼,叛国者 - Someday you'll sit on the throne
总有一天,你将坐上王座 - and the truth will be what you make it.
你说什么就是什么 - Do I have to marry her?
我非娶她不可吗 - Yes.
是的 - She's very beautiful and young.
她那么年轻美貌 - If you don't like her,
如果你不喜欢她 - you only need to see her on formal occasions
只需在正式场合见她就好 - and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses.
等时机到了,造些小王子小公主 - And if you'd rather fuck painted whores,
如果你喜欢干花枝招展的妓♥女 - you'll fuck painted whores.
就尽管去干好了 - And if you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it.
如果你中意名门闺秀,尽管去睡她们好了 - You are my darling boy
你是我的宝贝儿子 - and the world will be exactly as you want it to be.
世界会服服帖帖照着你的想法来 - Do something nice for the Stark girl.
向史塔克家的丫头献献殷勤 - I don't want to. No, but you will.
我不想 没错,但你非做不可 - The occasional kindness will spare you
小恩小惠能帮你 - all sorts of trouble down the road.
省去未来道路上的麻烦 - We allow the northerners too much power.
我们对北境的家伙太放纵了 - They consider themselves our equals.
他们自以为能跟我们平起平坐 - How would you handle them?
你会怎么处置他们呢 - I'd double their taxes
我会让他们加倍缴税 - and command them to supply 10,000 men to the royal army.
征募一万人加入王家军♥队 - A royal army?
王家军♥队 - Why should every lord command his own men?
怎么能让领主们各自发号施令 - It's primitive, no better than the hill tribes.
太落伍了,比原始部落强不了多少 - We should have a standing army of men loyal to the crown,
我们应该有一支忠于王室的常备军 - trained by experienced soldiers...
由久经沙场的老兵负责训练 - instead of a mob of peasants who've never held pikes in their lives.
而非一帮从没摸过刀枪的农民 - And if the northerners rebel?
如果北境的人造反呢 - I'd crush them.
我就灭了他们 - Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm
攻占临冬城,指派信得过的人为北境守护 - as warden of the north.
治理北方 - Uncle Kevan, maybe.
凯冯叔公挺合适 - And these 10,000 northern troops,
那一万北方大军是会为你而战 - would they fight for you or their lord?
还是支持他们的领主呢 - For me. I'm their King.
当然为我,我是他们的国王 - But you've just invaded their homeland,
可你刚刚侵略了他们的家乡 - asked them to kill their brothers.
还要求他们残杀兄弟 - I'm not asking.
不是要求,是命令 - The north cannot be held... not by an outsider.
外人无法降服北境 - It's too big and too wild.
那里太辽阔,太蛮荒 - And when the winter comes, the seven gods together
当冬天降临,即便七神保佑 - couldn't save you and your royal army.
也救不了你和你的王家军♥队 - A good king knows when to save his strength...
一位好国王该知道何时保存实力 - And when to destroy his enemies.
以及何时摧毁敌人 - So you agree...
这么说你也认为 - the Starks are enemies?
史塔克家族是我们的敌人 - Everyone who isn't us
权力之争 - is an enemy.
非我即敌 - Enough of that, young lady. Eat your food.
够了,小姐,好好吃饭 - I'm practicing.
我在练♥习 - Practicing for what?
练♥习什么 - The prince. Arya, stop!
宰了王子 艾莉亚,闭嘴 - He's a liar and a coward
他不仅是骗子,还是懦夫 - and he killed my friend.
他杀了我的朋友 - The Hound killed your friend.
杀了你朋友的是猎狗 - The Hound does whatever the prince tells him to do.
猎狗是受了王子的指使 - You're an idiot.
你是个笨蛋 - You're a liar, and if you told the truth
你是个骗子,如果你说出真相 - Mycah would be alive.
米凯就不会死了 - Enough!
够了 - What's happening here?
怎么回事 - Arya would rather act like a beast than a lady.
艾莉亚不学淑女样儿,偏做野孩子 - Go to your room. We'll speak later.
先回房去,我们一会儿再谈 - That's for you, love.
这是给你的,孩子 - The same dollmaker makes all of princess Myrcella's toys.
是给弥塞菈公主做玩具的工匠做的 - Don't you like it?
不喜欢吗 - I haven't played with dolls since I was eight.
八岁过后我就不玩娃娃了 - May I be excused?
我可以告退了吗 - You've barely eaten a thing.
你几乎没吃什么呢 - It's all right. Go on.
没关系,去吧 - War was easier than daughters.
打仗可比闺女们好对付啊 - Go away!
走开 - Arya, open the door.
艾莉亚,开门 - May I come in?
我能进来吗 - Whose sword is that?
那把剑是谁的 - Mine.
我的 - Give it to me.
给我 - I know this maker's mark. This is Mikken's work.
铸剑人的记号我认识,是密肯打的 - Where did you get this?
你是从哪儿弄来的 - This is no toy.
这可不是玩具 - Little ladies shouldn't play with swords.
淑女不该玩剑 - I wasn't playing.
我才不是玩剑呢 - And I don't want to be a lady.
我也不想成为淑女 - Come here.
过来坐 - Now what do you want with this?
你想用它干什么 - It's called Needle.
它叫缝衣针 - Oh, a blade with a name.
它还有名字 - And who were you hoping to skewer with Needle?
你想用缝衣针来对付谁呢 - Your sister?
你姐姐吗 - Do you know the first thing about sword fighting?
你知道剑道的第一步是什么 - Stick 'em with the pointy end.
用尖的那端去刺敌人 - That's the essence of it.
这的确是剑术的精髓 - I was trying to learn.
我想好好学 - I asked Mycah to practice with me.
我叫米凯陪我练 - I asked him.
是我找他的 - It was my fault. No, sweet girl.
都是我的错 不,亲爱的孩子 - No no, you didn't kill the butcher's boy.
别自责,屠夫小弟不是你杀的 - I hate them! I hate all of them.
我恨他们,恨他们所有人 - The Hound, the Queen and the King
我恨猎狗,恨王后,恨国王 - and Joffrey and Sansa.
还有乔佛里和珊莎 - Sansa was dragged before the king and queen...
珊莎是被拖到国王和王后面前的 - And asked to call the prince a liar.
还有人逼她骂王子是骗子 - So was I! He is a liar.
我也不想去啊,他就是骗子 - Shh, darling, listen to me.
孩子,听我说 - Sansa will be married to Joffrey's someday.
总有一天珊莎会嫁给乔佛里 - She cannot betray him.
她不能背叛他 - She must take his side even when he's wrong.
即便他错了,她也只能支持他 - But how you can let her marry someone like that?
但您怎么能让她嫁给这种人呢 - Look at me.
看着我 - You're a Stark of Winterfell.
你是临冬城史塔克家族的一员 - You know our words.
你知道我们的族语 - Winter is coming.
凛冬将至 - You were born in the long summer.
你生于漫长的盛夏时节 - You've never known anything else.
还从未经历过其它季节 - But now winter is truly coming.
然而现在冬天真的要来了 - And in the winter, we must protect ourselves,
在冬天里,我们必须保卫彼此 - look after one another. Sansa is your sister.
互相照顾,珊莎是你的姐姐 - I don't hate her.
我不恨她 - Not really.
不是真的恨她 - I don't want to frighten you,
我并非有意吓你 - but I won't lie to you either.
但我也不想骗你 - We've come to a dangerous place.
我们来到了一个黑暗危险的地方 - We cannot fight a war amongst ourselves.
我们不能自相残杀 - All right?
明白吗 - Go on. It's yours.
拿着,这是你的 - I can keep it?
我可以留着吗 - Try not to stab your sister with it.
别拿剑刺你姐姐就好 - If you're going to own a sword,
这回你有剑了 - you'd better know how to use it.
你最好知道该怎么使用它 - Don't listen to it. Crows are all liars.
别听它的,乌鸦都很会说谎 - I know a story about a crow.
我知道一个乌鸦的故事 - I hate your stories.
我讨厌你那些故事 - I know a story about a boy who hated stories.
我知道一个故事是讲讨厌听故事的小男孩 - I could tell you about Ser Duncan the Tall.
那我来讲高个邓肯爵士的故事吧 - Those were always your favorites.
你最喜欢这个故事了 - Those weren't my favorites.
我最喜欢的才不是这个 - My favorites were the scary ones.
我喜欢那些吓人的 - Oh, my sweet summer child.
我亲爱的孩子,你生于夏季 - What do you know about fear?
哪里懂得真正的恐惧 - Fear is for the winter,
当冬天来临 - when the snows fall a hundred feet deep.
积雪百尺,那才是真正的恐怖 - Fear is for the long night,
当长夜漫漫 - when the sun hides for years,
终年不见天日 - and children are born and live and die
小孩在黑夜里诞生,在黑夜里成长 - all in darkness.
在黑夜里死亡 - That is the time for fear, my little lord,
当白鬼穿梭林间 - when the white walkers move through the woods.
那才是恐惧降临之时,我的小少爷 - Thousands of years ago
数千年前 - there came a night that lasted a generation.
在一个长达整整一代人的长夜里 - Kings froze to death in their castles,
城里的国王和茅屋里的羊倌 - same as the shepherds in their huts.
一样在严寒中冻死 - And women smothered their babies
母亲们宁可闷死自己的孩子 - rather than see them starve,
也不愿见他们挨饿受冻 - and wept and felt the tears freeze on their cheeks.
她们放声大哭,眼泪却冻结在脸颊上 - So is this the sort of story that you like?
你喜欢听的就是这种故事吗 - In that darkness,
在一片黑暗中 - the white walkers came for the first time.
异鬼降临人间 - They swept through cities and kingdoms,
他们骑着死马 - riding their dead horses,
带领大如猎狗的白蜘蛛 - hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as hounds...
横扫城市和王国 - What are you telling him now?
你在给他讲什么呢 - Only what the little lord wants to hear.
小少爷爱听的故事 - Get your supper. I want some time with him.
去用晚餐吧,我想和他待会 - One time she told me
从前她告诉我 - the sky is blue because we live inside the eye
天空之所以是蓝色的 - of a blue eyed giant named Macomber.
是因为我们住在蓝眼巨人马克比的眼睛里 - Maybe we do.
也许就是 - How do you feel?
感觉如何 - You still don't remember anything?
还是什么都不记得吗 - Bran,
布兰 - I've seen you climb a thousand times.
我看过你爬上爬下好多次 - In the wind, in the rain...
无论刮风下雨 - a thousand times.
多少次了 - You never fall. I did though.
你从未失足 但我确实摔下来了 - It's true, isn't it,
这是真的吗 - what Maester Luwin says about my legs?
鲁温师傅说我的腿没救了 - I'd rather be dead.
我宁愿死掉 - Don't ever say that. I'd rather be dead.
别这么说 我宁愿死掉 - Fewer eyes back here, my lady.
这里人少些夫人 - But still too many.
但还是太多 - It's nine years since I've set foot in the capital.
我九年没来过都城了 - And no one knew who I was the last time I came either.
上次来的时候也没人认得我 - My lady.
夫人 - Welcome to King's Landing, Lady Stark.
欢迎来到君临史塔克夫人 - Would you mind following us?
不介意的话,请跟我们走 - I would. We've done nothing wrong.
为什么,我们又没触犯法律 - We've been instructed to escort you into the city.
我们奉命护送您进城 - Instructed?
奉命 - I don't know who's providing your instructions, but...
我不知道是谁的命令,但 ... - Follow me, Lady Stark.
跟我来,史塔克夫人 - Cat! Go on.
凯特,你们退下 - Go upstairs.
到楼上去 - You little worm!
你这无♥耻的蛀虫 - You take me for some back alley sally
当我是不要脸的娼妓吗 - you can drag into a...
随便就能 ... - I meant no disrespect
我绝对没有冒犯的意思 - to you of all people.
尤其是对你 - How dare you bring me here!
你居然敢带我来这种地方 - Have you lost your mind?
你疯了不成 - No one will come looking for you here.
没有人会想到你在这里 - Isn't that what you wanted?
这不正是你所期望的吗 - I'm truly sorry about the locale.
安排在这儿见面实在抱歉 - How did you know I was coming to King's Landing?
你怎么知道我来君临了 - A dear friend told me.
一位密友告诉我的 - Lady Stark. Lord Varys.
史塔克夫人 瓦里斯大人 - To see you again after so many years is a blessing.
阔别多年,不料今日相见,真叫人欢欣鼓舞 - Your poor hands.
您的纤纤玉手受伤了 - How did you know I was coming?
你怎么知道我要来 - Knowledge is my trade, my lady.
我的职业就是打探消息,夫人 - Did you bring the dagger with you, by any chance?
不知您有没有随身带着那把匕♥首 - My little birds are everywhere...
我的小小鸟儿无处不在 - even in the north.
即使远在北境 - They whisper to me the strangest stories.
他们叽叽喳喳传来最稀奇的故事 - Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亚钢 - Do you know whose dagger this is?
你知道这匕♥首的主人是谁吗 - I must admit I do not.
必须承认我不知道 - Well well, this is an historic day.
好啊,真是历史性的一天 - Something you don't know
你不知道的事 - that I do.
我却知道 - There's only one dagger like this in all of the Seven Kingdoms.
这种刀七国境内只有一把 - It's mine. Yours?
它是我的 你的 - At least it was,
至少曾经属于我 - until the tournament on prince Joffrey's last nameday.
到乔佛里王子命名日那天的比武大会为止 - I bet on ser Jaime in the jousting,
同大多神志正常的人一样 - as any sane man would.
我赌詹姆爵士会赢得长枪比试 - When the Knight of the Flowers unseated him,
所以当百花骑士把他一枪刺下马时 - I lost this dagger.
我输掉了这把匕♥首 - To whom?
输给谁了 - Tyrion Lannister.
提利昂·兰尼斯特 - The Imp.
小恶魔 - Grenn, show him what you farm boys are made of.
葛兰,让他见识一下农家小子的厉害 - If that were a real sword, you'd be dead.
如果用的是真剑,你早就完蛋了 - Lord Snow here grew up in a castle
这位雪诺大人在城堡里长大 - spitting down on the likes of you.
哪是你们这种乡野村夫能比的 - Pyp.
派普 - Do you think Ned Stark's bastard
你觉得奈德·史塔克的私生子 - bleeds like the rest of us?
会像我们一样流血吗 - Next!
下一个 - Next!
下一个 - Well, Lord Snow,
雪诺大人 - it appears you're the least useless person here.
看来你是这群废物中最有用的了 - Go clean yourselves up.
去清理干净 - There's only so much I can stomach in a day.
我今天实在看不下去了 - A charming man.
真威风 - I don't need him to be charming.
我需要的不是他的威风 - I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways
我需要他把这帮盗贼和逃兵 - into men of the Night's Watch.
变成守夜人的汉子 - And how's that going, Commander Mormont?
进展如何呢,莫尔蒙总司令 - Slowly.
非常慢 - A raven came
有消息带给 - for Ned Stark's son.
奈德·史塔克的儿子 - Good news or bad?
是好是坏 - Both.
喜忧参半吧 - Lord Stark.
史塔克大人 - I meant to give you this earlier.
我早就想转交给你了 - So forgetful these days.
最近时常忘事 - A raven from Winterfell this morning.
今天早上有信鸦从临冬城飞来 - Good news?
是好消息吗 - Perhaps you'd like to share it with your wife?
或许你想与夫人分享吧 - My wife is in Winterfell. Is she?
她人在临冬城 是吗 - Yes, I'm looking at you.
是的,我就是在看你 - I thought that she'd be safest in here.
她在这里最安全了 - One of several such establishments I own.
这家店恰好就是由我经营 - You're a funny man.
你真会开玩笑 - Huh? A very funny man.
不是吗,太有趣了吧 - Ned!
奈德 - Ah, the Starks...
史塔克家啊 - quick tempers, slow minds.
净是暴脾气,死脑筋 - You broke my nose, bastard!
小杂种,你把我鼻梁打断了 - It's an improvement.
比先前顺眼 - If we threw you over the wall,
真想知道把你从长城上扔下去 - I wonder how long it would take you to hit.
要多久才摔到地面上 - I wonder if they'd find you before the wolves did.
不知道他们能不能赶在狼群前面发现你 - What're you looking at, half man?
你看什么看,矮子 - I'm looking at you.
我看你呢 - Yes.
真的 - You've got an interesting face.
你这张脸挺有趣的 - Hmm, very distinctive faces.
非常与众不同 - All of you.
你们都是 - And what do you care about our faces?
你关心我们的脸干什么 - It's just I think they would look marvelous
我就是在想,你们的脑袋挂在君临城头 - decorating spikes in King's Landing.
肯定是非同凡响 - Perhaps I'll write my sister, the Queen, about it.
或许我会给我的王后姐姐写信说说 - We'll talk later, Lord Snow.
我们以后再谈,雪诺大人 - Everybody knew what this place was
大家都知道这是个什么地方 - and no one told me.
就是没人告诉我 - No one but you.
除了你 - My father knew
我父亲知道 - and he left me to rot at the Wall all the same.
却任由我烂在绝境长城也不管 - Grenn's father left him too...
葛兰的父亲也抛弃了他 - Outside a farmhouse when he was three.
他三岁时便被丢弃在农舍外面 - Pyp was caught stealing a wheel of cheese.
派普在偷整块奶酪时被抓了现行 - His little sister hadn't eaten in three days.
他的小妹妹三天没吃东西了 - He was given a choice: his right hand or the wall.
他若不选择加入守夜人,就要断掉右手 - I've been asking the Lord Commander about them.
我向总司令大人打听过他们的经历 - Fascinating stories.
都是挺有趣的故事 - They hate me because I'm better than they are.
他们恨我,因为我比他们更优秀 - It's a lucky thing none of them were trained
幸运的是他们中间没有一个 - by a master at arms like your Ser Rodrik.
受过罗德利克教头的训练 - I don't imagine any of them have ever held a real sword
我敢说他们来这里之前 - before they came here.
就没人摸过真剑 - Your brother Bran.
你弟弟布兰 - He's woken up.
他醒了 - The mere suggestion that the Queen's brother
关于王后的弟弟涉嫌谋杀你孩子 - tried to kill your boy would be considered treason.
单是暗示此事,都会构成叛国罪 - We have proof. We have the blade.
我们有证据,我们有这把匕♥首 - Which Lord Tyrion will say was stolen from him.
提利昂大人肯定会辩称匕♥首是被偷的 - The only man who could say otherwise has no throat,
多亏您公子的狼,唯一能指证的人 - thanks to your boy's wolf.
已经被咬断了喉咙 - Petyr has promised to help us find the truth.
培提尔答应协助我们调查真相 - He's like a little brother to me, Ned.
奈德,他就像我弟弟一样亲 - He would never betray my trust.
他绝对不会背叛我们 - I'll try to keep you alive, for her sake.
为着她的缘故,我会尽量不让你送命 - A fool's task, admittedly,
说来只有笨蛋才会这么做 - but I've never been able to refuse your wife anything.
但我就是没法拒绝你老婆的任何请求 - I won't forget this.
我永远不会忘记你的帮助 - You're a true friend.
你是真正的朋友 - Don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to maintain.
这话千万别到处乱说,我还得维持形象呢 - How could you be so stupid? Calm down.
你怎么做出这种蠢事 冷静点 - He's a child... 10 years old.
他只是个十岁的孩子 - What were you thinking? I was thinking of us.
你当时在想什么 我在为我们考虑 - You're a bit late to start complaining about it now.
你现在才抱怨这个未免有点迟了吧 - What has the boy told them? Nothing.
那男孩说了什么 什么都没有 - He's said nothing. He remembers nothing.
他什么都没有说,他记不起来了 - Then what are you raving about?
那你何必这么急躁 - What if it comes back to him?
万一他恢复了记忆呢 - If he tells his father what he saw...
要是他把当时的情景告诉他父亲 - We'll say he was lying. We'll say he was dreaming.
我们就说他在撒谎,发梦说胡话呢 - We'll say whatever we like.
我们怎么说都行 - I think we can outfox a 10 year old.
总不至于斗不过一个小毛孩吧 - And my husband? I'll go to war with him if I have to.
那我丈夫呢 即使为此开战我也在所不惜 - They can write a ballad about us:
吟游诗人会为此作一首歌谣 - The war for Cersei's cunt."
"瑟曦的阴♥道之战 "" - Let me go. Never.
放开我 永远不会 - Let me go. The boy won't talk.
放开我 那个男孩不会说的 - And if he does, I'll kill him.
要是他敢说,我就杀了他 - Him, Ned Stark, the King... the whole bloody lot of them,
还有艾德· 史塔克、 国王,统统杀干净 - until you and I are the only people Left in this world.
直到世上只剩下你我二人 - I wish I could see the girls.
我真想见见女儿们 - It's too dangerous. Just for a moment.
太冒险了 就看一眼 - Until we know who our enemies are...
等我们查出敌人是谁 ... - I know they did it, Ned. The Lannisters.
奈德,我敢肯定是兰尼斯特家干的 - In my bones, I know it.
我就有这种直觉 - Littlefinger's right.
小指头说的没错 - I can't do anything without proof.
没有证据,我就束手无策 - And if you find the proof?
要是你找到证据呢 - Then I bring it to Robert...
那我就呈给劳勃 - and hope he's still the man I once knew.
并祈祷他不失当年的英明 - You watch yourself on the road, huh?
回程一路小心 - That temper of yours is a dangerous thing.
你的脾气可容易惹事 - My temper? Gods be good,
我的脾气,诸神在上 - you nearly killed poor Littlefinger yesterday.
你昨天还差点错杀了可怜的小指头 - He still loves you.
他还爱着你 - Does he?
是吗 - Off with you.
去吧 - Yes, it's been a long time.
过了好些年了 - But I still remember every face.
但那些人的脸我都还记得 - You remember your first?
你记得你的第一次吗 - Of course, Your Grace.
当然,陛下 - Who was it?
杀的是谁 - A Tyroshi.
一个泰洛西人 - Never learned the name. Hmm.
没问过名字 嗯 - How'd you do it?
怎么杀的 - Lance through the heart.
长枪穿心 - Quick one.
够快 - Lucky for you.
你走运了 - Mine was some Tarly boy at the battle of Summerhall.
我是在盛夏厅杀了一个塔利家的男孩 - My horse took an arrow so I was on foot,
我的马中箭了,所以我弃马步行 - slogging through the mud.
蹚着泥浆前进 - He came running at me, this dumb high born lad,
他向我冲过来,这个养尊处优的傻小子 - thinking he could end the rebellion
以为他挥挥剑就能 - with a single swing of his sword.
镇♥压这次起义 - I knocked him down with the hammer.
我用战锤把他砸倒 - Gods, I was strong then.
诸神在上,我那时可真壮 - Caved in his breastplate.
直接砸瘪了他的胸甲 - Probably shattered every rib he had.
估计他的肋骨全断了 - Stood over him, hammer in the air.
我踩在他身上,高举战锤 - Right before I brought it down he shouted, "Wait! Wait."
正要砸下时,就听他大喊 "等等,等等 " - They never tell you how they all shit themselves.
吟游诗人不会记载他们临死那副蠢样 - They don't put that part in the songs.
不会编进歌谣里唱出来 - Stupid boy.
傻小子 - Now the Tarlys bend the knee like everyone else.
如今塔利家也像别的家族那样归顺于我 - He could have lingered
他要是能聪明点 - on the edge of the battle with the smart boys
在那场战斗中苟活下来 - and today his wife would be making him miserable,
如今也会有一个祸害无穷的老婆 - his sons would be ingrates,
生一群忘恩负义的儿子 - and he'd be waking three times in the night
而每晚他都要起夜三次 - to piss into a bowl. Wine!
尿在一个破碗里,倒酒 - Lancel. Gods, what a stupid name.
蓝赛尔,诸神啊,好一个蠢名字 - Lancel Lannister.
蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特 - Who named you? Some halfwit with a stutter?
谁给你起的名字,八成是个口吃的傻子吧 - What are you doing?
你愣着干嘛 - It's empty, Your Grace. What do you mean it's empty?
陛下,酒壶空了 什么叫酒壶空了 - there's no more wine. Is that what empty means?
酒倒光了 你就是想说这个吗 - So get more.
那就取来啊 - Tell your cousin to get in here.
叫你的堂兄进来 - Kingslayer!
弑君者 - Get in here.
过来 - Surrounded by Lannisters.
周围全是兰尼斯特 - Every time I close my eyes I see their blond hair
闭上眼睛都能看见那些飘飘金发 - and their smug, satisfied faces.
还有洋洋得意的脸 - It must wound your pride, huh?
干这活儿伤你自尊了吧 - Standing out there like a glorified sentry.
傻站在那儿,说白了就是有点地位的哨兵 - Jaime Lannister, son of the mighty Tywin...
詹姆·兰尼斯特,权势熏天的泰温之子 - Forced to mind the door while your king
国王在里面吃喝拉撒玩女人 - eats and drinks and shits and fucks.
你却只能在外面看门 - So come on.
来说两句吧 - We're telling war stories.
我们正聊战争呢 - Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
你第一次是杀谁,疯王那种老头子不算数 - One of the outlaws in the brotherhood.
是御林兄弟会的一个罪犯 - I was there that day.
那天我也在场 - You were only a squire, 16 years old.
你当时十六岁,只是个侍从 - You killed Simon Toyne with a counter riposte.
你一个反击就干掉了西蒙·托因 - Best move I ever saw.
从没见过那么漂亮的招式 - A good fighter, Toyne, but he lacked stamina.
托因是个不错的战士,可惜耐力不够好 - Your outlaw...
你杀的那个罪犯 - any last words?
有什么遗言吗 - I cut his head off, so no.
我砍下了他的头,所以没有 - What about Aerys Targaryen?
那伊里斯·坦格利安呢 - What did the mad king say when you stabbed him in the back?
疯王被你从背后刺死时说了什么 - I never asked.
我还从没问过呢 - Did he call you a traitor?
他是骂你叛徒 - Did he plead for a reprieve?
还是求你饶命 - He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours...
他喊着那句一直挂在嘴边的话 - Burn them all."
"烧死他们 "" - If that's all, Your Grace...
陛下,没事我就退下了 - Do the Dothraki buy their slaves?
多斯拉克人的奴隶是买♥来的吗 - The Dothraki don't believe in money.
多斯拉克人不好拿钱币交易 - Most of their slaves were given to them as gifts.
大部分的奴隶是作为礼物送给他们的 - From whom? If you rule a city
谁送的 倘若有座城市归您统治 - and you see the horde approaching, you have two choices:
见到游牧部落接近,您有两个选择 - Pay tribute or fight.
进贡或开战 - An easy choice for most.
答案显而易见 - Of course, sometimes it's not enough.
当然并不是进贡就万事大吉 - Sometimes a khal feels
有时卡奥觉得 - insulted by the number of slaves he's given.
奴隶的数目太少对他是一种侮辱 - He might think the men too weak or the women too ugly.
他可能认为男♥奴隶太瘦弱,或者女奴隶太丑 - Sometimes a khal decides
有时卡奥觉得 - his riders haven't had a good fight in months and need the practice
很久没有好好打一仗了,要练练手 - kash qoy qoyi thira disse.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Tell them all to stop.
叫他们全部停下来 - You want the entire horde to stop?
您想让所有人都停下来吗 - For how long?
停多久 - Until I command them otherwise.
直到我下令为止 - You're learning to talk like a queen.
您说话越来越有王后的味道了 - Not a queen.
不是王后 - A Khaleesi.
是卡丽熙 - Annakhas dozgosores.
[多斯拉克语 ] - You dare!
你好大的胆子 - You give commands to me? To me?
你竟敢命令我,命令我 - You do not command the dragon. I am Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
不准你对真龙之子颐指气使,我是七国之王 - I don't take orders from savages or their sluts.
不会听命于野蛮人和他们的婊♥子 - Do you hear me?
你听见了没有 - Hash shafka zali nharees, zhey Khaleesi?
[多斯拉克语 ] - Rakharo ask if you want him dead, Khaleesi. No.
拉卡洛问您是否要他死,卡丽熙 不 - Ishish chare acharoe hash me nem ervae, nharesoon.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Rakharo say you should take ear, to teach respect.
拉卡洛说您应该割他一只耳朵,给他个教训 - Please please, don't hurt him.
求你了,不要伤害他 - Tell him I don't want my brother harmed.
跟他说我不希望我哥哥受到伤害 - Khaleesi vos zalo meme nem azisa.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Shafki.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Mormont! Kill these Dothraki dogs!
莫尔蒙,杀了这些多斯拉克狗 - I am your King!
我才是你的王 - Shall we return to the Khalasar, Khaleesi?
现在回卡拉♥萨吗,卡丽熙 - You walk.
你,步行 - I wanted to be here when you saw it for the first time.
我早就想在这儿陪你看第一眼 - I'm leaving this morning. You're leaving?
我明早启程 你要走了 - I'm the first ranger.
我是首席游骑兵 - My job is out there.
职责就在长城之外 - There have been disturbing reports. What kind of reports?
近来有些令人心烦的消息 什么样的消息 - The kind I don't want to believe.
让人不愿意相信的那种 - I'm ready. I won't let you down.
我准备好了,不会让你失望的 - You're not going.
你不能去 - You're no ranger, Jon.
你还不是游骑兵,琼恩 - But I'm better than every... Better than no one!
但我比他们都强 你不比任何人强 - Here...
在这儿 - A man gets what he earns,
想得到什么样的待遇 - when he earns it.
就要先证明自己 - We'll speak when I return.
等我回来再找时间谈谈 - A bear's balls. Oh, you're joking?
熊的卵蛋 你开玩笑的吧 - And his brains and his guts, his lungs and his heart,
还有熊脑、熊胆、熊的心和肺 - all fried in his own fat.
都是用熊油来炸的 - When you're a hundred miles north of the Wall
当你身处长城以北几百里 - and you ate your last meal a week ago,
一个星期没有吃饭的时候 - you leave nothing for the wolves.
什么都会吃 - And how do a bear's balls taste?
熊的卵蛋吃起来如何 - A bit chewy.
有嚼劲儿 - And what about you, my Lord?
你呢,大人 - What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
你吃过的最奇怪的东西是什么 - Do Dornish girls count?
多恩的娘们算吗 - So you roam the Seven Kingdoms,
这么说,你游历七国 - collaring pickpockets and horse thieves
捉拿扒手和马贼 - and bringing them here as eager recruits?
再把他们带来扩充队伍,是吗 - Aye.
是这样 - But it's not all of 'em's done bad things.
但不是人人都做过坏事 - Some of 'em's just poor lads looking for steady feed.
有的只是穷人,不愿吃了上顿没下顿 - Some of 'em's high born lads looking for glory.
有的出身贵族,想来赢得荣誉 - They have a better chance finding feed than glory.
荣誉可比温饱难求多了 - The Night's Watch is a joke to you, is it?
守夜人对你来说只是个笑话吧 - Is that what we are, Lannister?
你就是这样看我们的吧,兰尼斯特 - An army of jesters in black?
一支黑衣小丑的军♥队 - You don't have enough men to be an army
你的人手还不足以称为军♥队 - and aside from you're here, none of you are particularly funny.
除了你之外,也没有谁特别可笑 - I hope we've provided you with some good stories to tell
我希望当你回到君临的时候 - when you're back in King's Landing.
有点真材实料的故事讲给别人 - But something to think about while you're drinking your wine down there,
在你饮酒作乐,寻花问柳的时候 - enjoying your brothels.
偶尔也摸摸良心 - Half the boys you've seen training will die north of the Wall.
那些受训的兄弟,有一半会死在长城以北 - Might be a wilding's axe that gets them,
也许没能逃过野蛮人的斧头 - might be sickness,
也许是病死 - might just be the cold.
也许是被严寒夺去性命 - They die in pain.
他们死得很痛苦 - And they do it, so plump little lords like you
多亏了他们,你们这些脑满肠肥的大人 - can enjoy their summer afternoons in peace and comfort.
才能舒舒服服地享受夏日的午后小憩 - Do you think I'm plump?
你觉得我算脑满肠肥吗 - Listen, Benjen... may I call you Benjen?
班扬,我可以这样称呼你吗 - Call me what you like.
您请随意 - I'm not sure what I've done to offend you.
我不知道做了什么冒犯你的事 - I have great admiration for the Night's Watch.
我对守夜人无比尊敬 - I've great admiration for you as first ranger.
同样也尊重作为首席游骑兵的你 - You know, my brother once told me
我哥哥曾经告诉我 - that nothing someone says before the word "but"
人们在 "但是 "之前说的话 - really counts.
都不能作数 - But...
但是 - I don't believe that giants and ghouls and white walkers
我不相信有巨人族食尸鬼和异鬼 - are lurking beyond the Wall.
潜藏♥在长城之外 - I believe that the only difference between us and the wildlings is that
我认为我们与蛮族唯一的区别在于 - when that wall went up, our ancestors happened
当绝境长城拔地而起之时 - to live on the right side of it.
我们的祖先碰巧选对了边而已 - You're right.
你说的对 - The wildlings are no different from us.
野蛮人跟我们没有区别 - A little rougher maybe.
也许不太开化 - But they're made of meat and bone.
但他们同样是血肉之躯 - I know how to track them and I know how to kill them.
我懂得怎样追踪并杀死他们 - It's not the wildlings giving me sleepless nights.
害我夜夜难眠的并非野蛮人 - You've never been north of the Wall,
你从未到过长城以北 - so don't tell me what's out there.
所以别跟我说那儿有什么 - Are you going below?
你要下去吗 - Keep well, keep warm. Enjoy the capital, brother.
保重,保暖 在都城玩得愉快,兄弟 - Oh, I always do.
我向来如此 - I think he's starting to like me.
我觉得他开始喜欢我了 - Going below"? Aye.
"下去 " 是啊 " - Into the tunnel and out the other side.
进隧道到另外一边去 - He'll be north of the wall for a month or two.
这一两个月他都要在长城以北了 - So you're heading down to King's Landing too.
这么说,你也要南下君临 - Aye, day after tomorrow.
对,后天启程 - I get about half of my recruits from their dungeons.
我的新兵约有半数来自那儿的地牢 - Let's share the road. I could use some decent company.
不如同行吧,我正需要找个好伴儿 - I... I travel a bit on the grubby side, my Lord.
恐怕我的旅行方式不受您待见大人 - Not this time. We'll be staying at the finest castles and inns.
这次不会了,我们只要最好的城堡和旅馆 - No one turns away a Lannister.
没人敢怠慢兰尼斯特家的人 - At jakar?
[多斯拉克语 ] - Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Ath ja haker.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Athjahakar.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Yes, Khaleesi.
对的,卡丽熙 - Oh, what are you doing?
你这是做什么 - When was last time you bleed, Khaleesi?
您上次月事是什么时候,卡丽熙 - You change, Khaleesi.
您有宝宝了,卡丽熙 - For a man on horseback,
对于马背上的人来说 - the curved blade is a good thing,
弯刀是好东西 - easier to handle.
更容易控制 - It's a good weapon for a Dothrakan.
对于多斯拉克人来说是件好武器 - But a man in full plate...
但对于全身铠甲的人 - Shori tawakof.
[多斯拉克语 ] - The arakh won't get through the steel.
亚拉克弯刀穿不透钢铁 - That's where the broadsword has the advantage.
这就是长剑的优势 - Designed for piercing plate.
为了刺穿铠甲而设计的 - Armor. Armor.
铠甲 铠甲 - Armor make a man...
铠甲使人 - Vroz? Slow.
[多斯拉克语 ] 行动缓慢 - Slow. It's true,
行动缓慢 没错 - but it also keeps a man alive.
但也能保命 - I don't think she wants to eat dog.
恐怕她不会想吃狗肉 - The khaleesi have baby inside her.
卡丽熙怀孕了 - It is true. She does not bleed for two moons.
是真的,她有两个月没来月事了 - Her belly start to swell.
已经开始出怀了 - She does not want to eat horse.
她实在不想吃马肉 - I'll have the boys butcher a goat for supper.
我会让小子们杀头羊做晚餐 - I need to ride to Qohor.
我要去一趟科霍尔 - Uh, we ride for Vaes Dothrak.
我们要去的是维斯·多斯拉克城 - Don't worry. I'll catch you.
别担心,我会赶上来的 - The horde's easy to find.
大队人马好找得很 - Don't stand so still.
身体要动起来 - It's harder to hit a moving target.
这样敌人才不容易击中你 - Except for you. You move too much.
你不一样,动作太频繁 - I could just hold my sword out and let you do the work for me.
我只消举着剑,你都会自己撞上来 - How many winters have you seen, Lord Tyrion?
提利昂大人,你经历过几个冬天 - Eight... no, nine.
八♥九个吧 - All of them brief?
都不长吧 - They say the winter of my birth
据说我降生的那个冬天 - was three years long, Maester Aemon.
长达三年之久伊蒙师傅 - This summer has lasted nine.
这次的夏天已经过了九年 - But reports from the Citadel tell us the days grow shorter.
按照学城的说法,白昼正渐渐缩短 - The Starks are always right eventually:
史塔克家的族训终会成真 - Winter is coming.
凛冬将至 - This one will be long
这个冬天将非常漫长 - and dark things will come with it.
随之而来的是黑暗的年代 - We've been capturing wildlings,
我们抓获过野人 - more every month. They're fleeing south.
每个月都有,他们正在南迁 - The ones who flee say they've seen the white walkers.
逃跑的蛮族说他们见过异鬼 - Yes, and the fishermen of Lannisport say they see mermaids.
兰尼斯港的渔夫还见过美人鱼呢 - One of our own rangers swore he saw them kill his companions.
有个游骑兵说他瞧见异鬼杀了同行弟兄 - He swore it right up to the moment
在奈德·史塔克大人砍掉他脑袋前 - Ned Stark chopped his head off.
他还在赌咒说是亲眼所见 - The Night's Watch is the only thing
守夜人是唯一能保卫王国 - standing between the realm and what lies beyond.
抵御北方黑暗势力的屏障 - And it has has become an army
而如今的守夜人不过是一群 - of undisciplined boys and tired old men.
未经训练的小伙子和身心俱疲的老头子 - There are less than a thousand of us now.
我们的人剩下不到一千 - We can't man the other castles on the Wall.
没法给长城上的其它城堡安排人手 - We can't properly patrol the wilderness.
不能正常警戒蛮族的动向 - We've barely enough resources
我们手头很紧,只能保证孩子们 - to keep our lads armed and fed.
不至于挨饿,赤手空拳 - Your sister
令姐 - sits by the side the King.
贵为当今王后 - Tell her we need help.
请转告她,我们急需援助 - When winter does come,
再这样下去,等凛冬降临 - Gods help us all if we're not ready.
我们就只能听天由命了 - I'm sorry to see you leave, Lannister.
真舍不得你走,兰尼斯特 - It's either me or this cold.
我跟这冷天气算是结了仇 - And it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.
看样子它不会让路,只有我乖乖滚蛋了 - Will you stop at Winterfell on your way south?
你会在临冬城稍作停留吧 - I expect I will.
我想会的 - Gods know there aren't many feather beds
天知道回君临的路上 - between here and King's Landing.
能睡几次暖和的羽毛床 - If you see my brother Bran,
如果你见了我弟弟布兰 - tell him I miss him.
告诉他我很想他 - Tell him I'd visit if I could. Of course.
就说我有机会就去看他 会的 - He'll never walk again.
他再也无法走路了 - If you're going to be a cripple,
如果不幸成了残废 - it's better to be a rich cripple.
当个有钱的残废总归要好些 - You take care, Snow.
多保重,雪诺 - Farewell, my Lord.
再见,大人 - You are late, boy.
小子,你迟到了 - Tomorrow you will be here at midday.
从明天起,你正午就必须到 - Who are you?
你是谁 - Your dancing master,
我是你的舞蹈老师 - Syrio Forel.
西利欧·佛瑞尔 - Tomorrow you will catch it.
从明天起,我一丢你就要接住 - Now pick it up.
现在捡起来 - That is not the way, boy.
不对不对,小子 - This is not a greatsword that is needing two hands to swing it.
这不是双手握持的巨剑 - It's too heavy. It is heavy as it needs to be
太重了 这样才能锻炼你的 - to make you strong.
手臂肌肉 - Just so.
就是这样 - One hand is all that is needed.
你要单手持剑 - Now you are standing all wrong.
但你的站姿错了 - Turn your body sideface.
身体侧一点 - Yes.
对 - So.
就是这样 - You are skinny. That is good.
你很瘦,这挺好 - The target is smaller.
目标缩小了 - Now the grip... let me see.
现在让我看看你是怎么握的 - Yes.
对 - The grip must be delicate.
握剑的手型要优雅 - What if I drop it?
剑掉了怎么办 - The steel must be part of your arm.
剑必须和你的手合为一体 - Can you drop part of your arm? No.
你的手会掉吗,当然不会 - Nine years Syrio Forel was first sword
西利欧·佛瑞尔在布拉佛斯海王手下 - to the Sealord of Braavos.
干了九年首席剑士 - He knows these things. You must listen to me, boy.
他懂这些东西,听他的话没错,小子 - I'm a girl.
我是女生 - Boy, girl... you are a sword,
管他男的女的,你是一把剑 - that is all.
这样就够了 - That is the grip.
保持这个握姿 - You are not holding a battle axe.
你握的不是战斧 - You are holding... A needle.
你握的是 ... 缝衣针 - Just so.
就是这样 - Now we will begin the dance.
现在我们开始跳舞 - Remember, child,
记住,孩子 - this is not the dance of the Westeros we are learning...
我们学的不是维斯特洛的 - the knight's dance,
骑士之舞 - hacking and hammering.
挥来砍去 - This is the bravo's dance...
这是杀手之舞 - the water dance.
水之舞 - It is swift
行动敏捷 - and sudden.
出其不意 - All men are made of water,
人都是水做的 - do you know this?
你知道吗 - If you pierce them,
当你刺中人体 - the water leaks out and they die.
水流外泄,人就会死 - Now you will try to strike me.
现在你来打我试试 - Up!
起来 - Dead.
你死了 - Dead.
又死了 - Very dead.
彻底死了 - Come.
再来 - Again, faster.
继续,动作要快 - [The End]
[本集结束]