- The little lord's been dreaming again.
小少爷又做梦了 - We have visitors. I don't want to see anyone.
有客人来了 我谁也不想见 - Really? If I was cooped up all day
真的吗,要是让我整天窝在屋里 - with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad.
只有这个老太婆作伴,我会疯掉的 - Anyway, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting.
反正你也没得选,罗柏等着呢 - I don't want to go. Neither do I.
我不想去 我也不想 - But Robb's Lord of Winterfell,
可现在罗柏是临冬城主 - Which means I do what he says, and you do what I say.
所以我得听他的,而你得听我的 - Hodor!
阿多 - Hodor? Help Bran down the hall.
阿多 送布兰到大厅去 - Hodor.
阿多 - I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.
不得不说,我觉得上次到访时欢迎气氛更浓 - Any man of the night's watch is welcome at Winterfell.
只要是守夜人的弟兄,我们都欢迎 - Any man of the night's watch, but not I, eh, boy?
只要是守夜人的弟兄,所以不算我吗小子 - I'm not your boy, Lannister.
兰尼斯特,我不是什么小子 - I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away.
我父亲不在的时候,我就是临冬城主 - Then you might learn a lord's courtesy.
那你该懂点儿城主应有的礼貌 - So it's true.
他真的活下来了 - Hello, Bran.
你好,布兰 - Do you remember anything about what happened?
你还记得那天是怎么回事吗 - He has no memory of that day.
他完全不记得那天的事情 - Curious. Why are you here?
这倒奇了 你为何而来 - Would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel?
可以请你可爱的同伴跪下来吗 - My neck is beginning to hurt. Kneel, Hodor.
我仰头仰得脖子都疼了 阿多,跪下 - Do you like to ride, Bran? Yes.
你喜欢骑马吗,布兰 喜欢 - Well, I mean I did like to.
我是说我以前很喜欢 - The boy has lost the use of his legs. What of it?
这孩子的腿已经不能用了 那又怎样 - With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride.
只要有合适的马匹和鞍具就算残废也能骑 - I'm not a cripple. Then I'm not a dwarf.
我不是残废 那我也不是侏儒啰 - My father will rejoice to hear it.
老爸听了不知多高兴 - I have a gift for you.
我有礼物送你 - Give that to your saddler. He'll provide the rest.
把这个交给你们的马鞍师傅,照着做就行了 - You must shape the horse to the rider.
得让马儿去适应骑手 - Start with a yearling and teach it to respond to the reins
从一岁小马开始, 教它懂得缰绳的含意 - and to the boy's voice.
认识主人的声音 - Will I really be able to ride?
我真能骑马吗 - You will.
没问题 - On horseback you will be as tall as any of them.
骑在马上,你跟别人一样高 - Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him?
你耍什么把戏,你为什么要帮他 - I have a tender spot in my heart
我这个人特别同情杂种 - for cripples, bastards and broken things.
残废和其他缺陷怪胎 - You've done my brother a kindness.
您帮了我弟弟一个大忙 - The hospitality of Winterfell is yours.
就让临冬城款待您吧 - Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark.
少假惺惺了,史塔克大人 - There's a brothel outside your walls.
城外有家妓院 - There I'll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier.
我还是去那儿弄张床,我们俩都能睡安稳些 - Couldn't resist some northern ass?
无法抗拒北方妞的魅力是吗 - If you like redheads, ask for Ros.
喜欢红头发的话,找洛丝 - Come to see me off, Greyjoy? Kind of you.
来送我的吗,葛雷乔伊,真好心 - Your master doesn't seem to like Lannisters.
你家主人好像不喜欢兰尼斯特呀 - He's not my master. No, of course not.
他不是我主人 当然不是 - What happened here?
发生什么事了 - Where is lady Stark? Why didn't she receive me?
史塔克夫人呢,为什么没见她接待我 - She wasn't feeling well.
她不太舒服 - She's not in Winterfell, is she? Where did she go?
她不在临冬城,是不是她去哪里了 - My lady's whereabouts... My lady?
我家夫人的行踪 ... 我家夫人 - Your loyalty to your captors is touching.
你对俘获者的忠诚真是感天动地 - Tell me, how do you think Balon Greyjoy would feel
你说,如果巴隆·葛雷乔伊得知 - if he could see his only surviving son has turned lackey?
他唯一在世的儿子成了狗腿子,会作何感想 - I still remember seeing my father's fleet burn in Lannisport.
我父亲的舰队当年在兰尼斯港被焚毁 - I believe your uncles were responsible?
是你的叔叔们干的好事吧 - Must have been a pretty sight.
那场景肯定蔚为壮观 - Nothing prettier than watching sailors burn alive.
没什么比看着水手们活活烧死更壮观了 - Yes, a great victory for your people.
你们铁民初获大捷 - Shame how it all turned out. We were outnumbered 10 to one...
可惜最终惨败 我们寡不敌众以一对十 - A stupid rebellion then.
那说明造反本身就很愚蠢 - I suppose your father realized that
你哥哥们战死之后 - when your brothers died in battle.
你父亲想必意识到了这点 - Now here you are, your enemy's squire.
你看你现在,成了敌人的扈从 - Careful, Imp. I've offended you.
说话当心,小恶魔 冒犯到你了 - Forgive me, it's been a rough morning.
请原谅,上午过得不太顺 - Anyway, don't despair.
不过呢,你也不要绝望 - I'm a constant disappointment to my own father.
我这辈子从没停止让老爸失望 - And I've learned to live with it.
现在也习惯啦 - Your next tumble with Ros is on me.
下次你去找洛丝,我请了 - I'll try not to wear her out.
我会小心别累坏她的 - Shoulder, legs.
肩、腿 - Leg, shoulder, leg.
腿、肩、腿 - Left foot forward. Good.
左脚踏前,很好 - Now pivot as you deliver the stroke.
挥剑的同时转身 - Put all your weight behind it.
把全身的重量贯上去 - What in seven hells is that?
七层地狱,那是什么 - They'll need an eighth hell to fit him in.
得再造一层地狱才塞得下他 - Tell them your name.
告诉他们你叫什么 - Samwell Tarly, Of Horn Hill...
山姆威尔·塔利,来自角陵 - I mean, I was of Horn Hill.
我是说,我以前是角陵的 - I've come to take the black. Come to take the black pudding.
我来加入黑衣军 来吃黑布丁 - Well, you couldn't be any worse than you look.
你总不至于比看起来更不中用 - Rast...
雷斯特 - See what he can do.
试试他有多厉害 - I yield.
我投降 - Please, no more. On your feet.
求你了,别再打了 站起来 - Pick up your sword.
捡起你的剑 - Hit him till he finds his feet.
揍他,直到他爬起来为止 - It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down south.
看来南方连偷猎者和小偷都人手短缺 - Now they send us squealing bloody pigs.
把只会叫唤的猪都给送来了 - Jon! Again, harder.
琼恩 再打,狠狠打 - I yield! Enough!
我投降 够了 - He yielded.
他投降了 - Looks like the bastard's in love.
看来咱们的野种谈恋爱啦 - All right then, Lord Snow,
好吧,雪诺大人 - you wish to defend your lady love,
既然你打算为心爱的小姐而战 - let's make it an exercise.
我们就好好打一场 - You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient to make Lady Piggy squeal.
你们两个,你们三个人应该够猪小姐受的了 - All you've got to do is get past the bastard.
但首先,你们要打发掉挡路的野种 - Are you sure you want to do this? No.
你确定要跟我打 不啊 - Yield yield yield! I yield.
投降投降,我投降 - We're done for today.
今天到此为止 - Go clean the armory.
去清扫军械库 - That's all you're good for.
你们就只配干这个了 - Well fought! Piss off.
打得好 走开 - Did he hurt you?
他伤着你了吗 - I've had worse.
不是第一次了 - You can call me Sam... if you want.
如果你愿意的话可以叫我山姆 - My mother calls me Sam...
我妈就这么叫我 - It's not going to get any easier, you know?
这里的日子可不好过 - You're going to have to defend yourself.
你必须保护好自己 - Why didn't you get up and fight?
刚才怎么不站起来反击 - I wanted to.
我也想 - I just couldn't. Why not?
可就是做不到 为什么 - I'm a coward.
我是个窝囊废 - My father always says so.
家父常这么说 - The wall's no place for cowards.
长城可不是窝囊废该待的地方 - You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对,对不起 - I just... wanted to thank you.
我,只想谢谢你 - A bloody coward.
该死的窝囊废 - People saw us talking to him.
他们都看到我们跟他说话了 - Now they'll think we're cowards too.
搞不好也把我们当成窝囊废了 - You're too stupid to be a coward.
你太笨了,当不成窝囊废 - You're too stupid to be a... Quick now,
你才太笨 ... 抓紧时间 - before summer's over.
趁着夏天还没结束 - C'mere!
来啊 - Vaes Dothrak... the city of the horselords.
这就是维斯·多斯拉克,马王之城 - A pile of mud.
不就一堆烂泥 - Mud and shit and twigs...
树枝、稀泥乱堆的建筑 - best these savages can do.
野蛮人就这点水平 - These are my people now.
他们现在是我的族人 - You shouldn't call them savages.
别再叫他们野蛮人了 - I'll call them what I like, because they're my people.
我爱怎么叫就怎么叫,因为他们是我的臣民 - This is my army.
这是我的军队 - Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army.
卓戈卡奥带着我的军队走错了方向 - If my brother was given an army of Dothraki,
若我哥哥真有了一支多斯拉克军队 - could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?
你说他能征服七国吗 - The Dothraki have never crossed the narrow sea.
多斯拉克人从未跨过狭海 - They fear any water their horses can't drink.
他们畏惧不适合马饮用的水 - But if they did?
如果过海了呢 - King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle,
劳勃国王倒是会蠢到跟他们正面决战 - but the men advising him are different.
但他的高参们不会给出这种建议 - And you know these men?
你了解他们吗 - I fought beside them once,
我曾与他们并肩作战 - long ago.
很久以前 - Now Ned Stark wants my head.
而现在奈德·史塔克要取我的脑袋 - He drove me from my land.
他将我逐出我的领地 - You sold slaves.
你卖♥奴隶 - Aye.
是啊 - Why? I had no money
为什么 我没钱 - and an expensive wife.
还有个挥霍无度的妻子 - And where is she now?
她现在何处 - In another place,
在别的地方 - with another man.
和别的男人在一起 - Your Grace? Yes, my dear?
陛下 怎么了,亲爱的 - They call you the last dragon...
他们说您是最后的真龙传人 - They do.
没错 - You have dragon's blood in your veins?
那您的血管里流淌着真龙的血 - It's entirely possible.
完全可能 - What happened to the dragons?
那些龙最后怎么了 - I was told that brave men killed them all.
我听说勇者屠龙 - The brave men didn't kill dragons.
真的勇士不是杀龙 - The brave men rode them.
而是驾驭它们 - Rode them from Valyria to build
勇者从瓦雷利亚乘龙而来 - the greatest civilization this world has ever seen.
建立了世上前所未有的伟大文明 - The breath of the greatest dragon forged the Iron Throne,
巨龙之息熔铸了铁王座 - which the usurper is keeping warm for me.
如今篡夺者还在帮我暖着它呢 - The swords of the vanquished,
败兵之剑 - a thousand of them...
上千把剑 - melted together like so many candles.
如同千支蜡烛熔为一体 - I have always wanted to see a dragon.
我一直梦想着能看见真龙 - There is nothing in the world that I would rather see.
这是我最大的心愿 - Really. Why dragons?
是吗,为什么想见龙 - They can fly.
因为它们会飞 - And wherever they are, just a few flaps of their wings
无论在哪里,只要轻轻挥动翅膀 - and they're somewhere else...
便能到达另一个地方 - far away.
很远的地方 - And they can kill.
而且它们能杀戮 - Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them
任何想要伤害它们的人或物 - gets burned away to nothing...
瞬间便能烧成灰烬 - melted...like so many candles.
如蜡烛般熔化 - Yes. Seeing a dragon would make me very happy.
没错,要是能见到龙,我会高兴死的 - Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house,
在妓院里困了十五年之久 - I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy.
我还以为你更愿意重见蓝天呢 - I was not locked in. I have seen things.
我又没被关起来,我见过世面的 - What have you seen? I've seen...
你见过什么 我见过 - a man from Asshai with a dagger of real dragonglass.
佩带龙晶匕♥首的亚夏人 - I've seen a man who could change his face
我见过有人变脸 - the way that other men change their clothes.
跟换衣服一样轻松 - And I've seen a pirate who wore his weight in gold
我见过有个海盗浑身披金戴银 - and whose ship had sails of colored silk.
船上张着彩色丝绸的风帆 - So...
那 - Have you seen one?
你见过吗 - A pirate ship? A dragon.
海盗船吗 真龙 - No.
没 - No, the last one died many years before I was born.
没有,最后一只早在我出生前就死了 - I'll tell you what I have seen:
我来说说我所见过的吧 - Their skulls.
龙的头骨 - They used to decorate the throne room in the Red Keep.
曾用来装饰红堡王座厅 - When I was very young, just three or four,
我小时候,大概三四岁吧 - my father used to walk me down the rows
父王常常领我走过厅堂 - and I'd recite their names for him.
我要给他背诵龙的名字 - When I got them all right, he'd give me a sweet.
如果全说对了,父王便会奖我糖吃 - The ones closest to the door
最靠近门的那些头骨 - were the last ones they were able to hatch
是最后一代勉强孵化出的 - and they were all stunted and wrong.
但都畸形怪状发育不良 - Skulls no bigger than dog skulls.
比狗的头骨大不了多少 - But as you got closer to the Iron Throne...
但你越走近铁王座 - They got bigger
龙头则一个 - and bigger and bigger.
比一个大 - There was Ghiscar
它们是吉斯卡 - And Valryon,
瓦列利安 - Vermithrax,
维米斯克 - Essovius...
伊索韦斯 - Archonei,
阿克雷恩 - Meraxes,
米拉西斯 - Vhagar...
瓦格哈尔 - and Balerion the Dread...
还有 "黑死神 "贝勒里恩 - whose fire forged
它喷出的烈焰 ... - the Seven Kingdoms
使得七大王国 - into one.
最终统一 - What happened to the skulls?
现在那些头骨怎样了 - I don't know.
我不清楚 - The Usurper had them smashed to powder, I expect.
大概早已被篡夺者碾成碎末 - Scattered to the wind.
随风而散了吧 - That's very sad.
那真叫人难过 - Yes, it is.
说的没错 - What did I buy you for?
我为什么买♥下你 - To make me sad? No, your Grace.
是为了让我难过吗 当然不是,陛下 - To, uh, teach your sister.
是为了教您的妹妹 - To teach my sister how to be a better lover?
教我妹妹精进床笫之术 - You think I bought you to make Khal Drogo happy?
你以为我买♥你是为了取悦卓戈卡奥吗 - Oh, you pretty little idiot.
真是个傻丫头 - Go on then. Get on with it.
继续来,啊 - Someday your husband will sit there
总有一天你的丈夫会坐在那里 - and you will sit by his side.
你坐在他身旁 - and one day, before too long,
而在不久的将来 - you will present your son to the court.
你会带着儿子现身朝堂 - All the lords of Westeros
维斯特洛的所有领主 - will gather here to see the little prince...
齐聚一堂,拜见你的小王子 - What if I have a girl?
万一我生的是女孩呢 - Gods be good, you'll have boys and girls and plenty of them.
诸神在上,你肯定会生一大群男孩和女孩 - What if I only have girls?
万一我只生女孩怎么办 - I wouldn't worry about that.
这怎么可能 - Jeyne poole's mother had five children... all of them girls.
珍妮·普尔的母亲生了五个孩子,全是女孩 - Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
确实,但这是极少数情况 - But what if?
万一发生了呢 - Well, if you only had girls,
好吧,如果你只生女孩 - I suppose the throne would pass
依我看,王位就会传给 - to prince Joffrey's little brother.
乔佛里王子的弟弟 - And everyone would hate me.
到时候人人都会讨厌我 - Nobody could ever hate you.
没有人会讨厌你 - Joffrey does. Nonsense.
乔佛里就是 乱说 - Why would you say such a thing?
你怎么会这样想 - That business with the wolves? Sansa,
就因为冰原狼那件事吗珊莎 - I've told you a hundred times:
我都告诉过你多少遍了 - a direwolf is not... Please shut up about it.
一只冰原狼并不 ... 请别再提这个了 - Do you remember your lessons?
你还记得上过的课吗 - Who built the Iron Throne?
谁铸的铁王座 - Aegon the Conqueror.
征服者伊耿 - And who built the Red Keep?
建造红堡的又是谁 - Maegor the Cruel.
残酷梅葛 - And how many years did it take to build...
又花了多长时间建造 ... - My grandfather and uncle were murdered here, weren't they?
我的祖父和伯父就是在这里被杀害的吧 - They were killed on the orders of King Aerys, yes.
是的,伊里斯国王下令杀害了他们 - The mad king. Commonly known as The Mad king.
疯王 世人都叫他疯王 - Why were they killed?
为什么要杀他们 - You should be speak to your father about these matters.
这些事该去问你父亲 - I don't want to speak to my father... ever.
我再也不想跟他说话了 - Sansa, you will find it in your heart
珊莎,你迟早会 - to forgive your father.
真心原谅父亲的 - No, I won't.
不会 - It's the Hand's tournament that's causing all this trouble, my lords.
诸位大人,麻烦都是首相的比武大会带来的 - The King's tournament.
国王的比武大会 - I assure you the Hand wants no part of it.
我跟你保证,首相对这事一点兴趣都没有 - Call it what you will, Lord Stark, Ser,
您怎么说都行,史塔克大人 - the city is packed with people and more flooding in every day.
全国各地的人每天如潮水般涌入都城 - Last night we had a tavern riot, a brothel fire,
昨儿晚上就有一起酒馆暴乱,一家妓院起火 - three stabbings and a drunken horse race down the Street of Sisters.
三起械斗,还有匹喝醉的马冲进了修女街 - Dreadful. If you can't keep the King's peace,
吓人哟 你要是连城里的秩序都无法维持 - perhaps the City Watch should be commanded by someone who can.
恐怕都城守卫队得换个有办法的人当司令 - I need more men. You'll get 50.
我需要人手 给你调五十人 - Lord Baelish will see it paid for. I will?
钱的事交给贝里席大人打点 我打点 - You found money for a champion's purse,
你连比武冠军的赏金都筹得出 - you can find money to keep the peace.
多弄几个铜板维持治安不成问题 - I'll also give you 20 of my household guard
我再从我的贴身护卫中拨二十个人给你 - till the crowds have left.
直到城里这批人离开为止 - Thank you, my Lord Hand, ser.
非常感谢,首相大人 - They will be put to good use.
我一定让他们派上用场 - The sooner this is over, the better.
这场闹剧早收场,我们早安心 - The realm prospers from such events, my lord.
王国就是因为这种事才兴盛的啊,大人 - They give the great a chance at glory,
对上等阶级是求取荣耀的大好时机 - and the lowly a respite from their woes.
至于老百姓嘛,也能因此暂时忘忧解愁 - And every inn in the city is full.
城里的旅店通通客满 - And the whores are walking bow legged.
妓♥女接客接到脚都合不拢 - I'm sure the tourney puts coins in many a pocket.
我敢肯定很多人会趁机大捞一笔 - Now... If there's nothing else, my lords?
诸位大人,如果没有别的事就散了吧 - Oh, this heat.
好热 - On days like this, I envy you northerners your summer snows.
每到这种天气,我就羡慕你们北方人有夏雪 - Until tomorrow, my lord...
大人,明天见 - I've been hoping to talk to you about Jon Arryn.
我一直想和您谈谈琼恩·艾林 - Lord Arryn?
艾林大人 - Oh, his death was
我们都对艾林公爵的 - a great sadness to all of us.
病逝感到遗憾 - I took personal charge of his care,
我亲自照料他 - but I could not save him.
但还是回天乏术 - His sickness struck him
他的病来得 - very hard and very fast.
既快且猛 - I saw him in my chambers
在他去世前一晚 - just the night before he passed.
还到过我的房间 - Lord Jon often came to me for counsel.
琼恩大人以前常来找我商量国事 - Why?
为什么 - I have been grand maester for many years.
我任职大学士有些年头了 - Kings and hands have come to me for advice since...
历任国王和首相找我寻求建议, 那还是从 ... - What did Jon want the night before he died?
艾林死前那晚找您有什么事 - Oh, he came inquiring after a book.
他当时是来借一本书 - A book?
一本书 - What book?
什么书 - Oh, I fear it would be of little interest to you, my lord.
大人,恐怕您会觉得很无趣 - A ponderous tome.
一本厚重的大部头 - No, I'd like to read it.
没关系,我想看看 - The Lineages and Histories
《七国主要贵族之 " - of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms,
世家谱系与历史 - With Descriptions of Many High Lords
(内附关于许多爵爷、夫人 - and Noble Ladies and Their Children."
和他们子女的描述 )》 - Harkon Umber, first of his name,
"哈孔·安柏一世 " - born to Lord Hother Umber and Lady Amaryllis Umber
霍瑟·安柏大人和阿米莉丝·安柏之子 - in the 183rd year after Aegon's Landing,
于伊耿登陆后第 183 年 - at the Last Hearth. Blue of eye, brown of hair
出生于最后壁炉城,蓝眼睛、棕头发 - and fair complected, died in his 14th year
白皮肤,十四岁那年 - of a wound sustained in a bear hunt."
死于猎熊时所负的伤 " - As I said, my lord, a ponderous read.
大人,如我所言,这书枯燥乏味 - Did Jon Arryn tell you what he wanted with it?
琼恩·艾林说过想在书里找什么吗 - He did not, my lord. And I did not presume to ask.
回大人,没有,我也不该问 - Jon's death... Such a tragedy.
琼恩的死 ... 确实令人悲伤 - Did he say anything to you during his final hours?
他在病危时跟您说过些什么 ... - Nothing of import, my lord.
没说什么重要的话,大人 - Oh... there was one phrase
只有这么一句 - He kept repeating:
他一直在重复 - The seed is strong," I think it was.
我想应该是 "种性强韧 "" - The seed is strong"?
"种性强韧 "" - What does that mean?
那是什么意思 - The dying mind is a demented mind, Lord Stark.
人之将死,心智自然失常,史塔克大人 - For all the weight they're given,
至于说其中的含意 - last words are usually as significant as first words.
临终之言不比初生儿咿呀学语更有价值 - And you're quite certain he died of a natural illness?
所以您确信琼恩·艾林死于突发性疾病 - What else could it be?
若非疾病,还会是什么呢 - Poison.
毒药 - A disturbing thought.
这想法真叫人不寒而栗 - No no no, I don't think it likely.
不不,我认为不可能 - The Hand was loved by all.
人人都爱戴首相大人 - What sort of man would dare...
怎么会有禽兽胆敢 ... - I've heard it said that poison is a woman's weapon.
我倒听说毒药是女人的武器 - Yes, women, cravens...
是有这种说法,包括女人、懦夫 - and eunuchs.
还有太监 - Did you know that Lord Varys is a eunuch?
您可知道,瓦里斯大人是太监 - Yes yes, of course.
对对,当然了 - How that sort of person found himself
那种人怎么会成为 - on the king's council, I will never know.
国王的重臣,我一直想不通 - I've taken enough of your time.
我已经占用您太多时间了 - No trouble at all, my lord. It's a great honor...
能为大人尽绵薄之力,是我的荣幸 - Thank you.
谢谢您 - I'll find my own way out.
您请留步 - Syrio says a water dancer
西利欧说水舞者 - can stand on one toe for hours.
可以用一只脚趾站好几个小时 - It's a hard fall down these steps.
跌下来可不好玩 - Syrio says every hurt is a lesson
西利欧说每次伤痛都是一次教训 - and every lesson makes you better.
而每次教训都让人成长 - Tomorrow I'm going to be chasing cats. Cats?
明天开始我要去追猫 猫 - Syrio says.
又是西利欧说的 - He says every swordsman should study cats.
他说每个剑士都应该向猫学习 - They're quiet as shadows and as light as feathers.
它们静如影,轻如羽 - You have to be quick to catch them.
你要非常敏捷,才能捉住它们 - He's right about that.
他说得很对 - Now that Bran's awake
既然布兰醒了 - will he come live with us?
他会来跟我们一起住吗 - Well, he needs to get his strength back first.
他得先恢复体力才成 - He wants to be a knight of the Kingsguard.
他想成为御林铁卫的骑士 - He can't be one now, can he? No.
他不能当骑士了吧 不能了 - But someday
但有朝一日 - he could be lord of a holdfast
他能成为城堡领主 - or sit on the king's council.
或是国王的重臣 - Or he might raise castles like Brandon the Builder.
也可能会像筑城者布兰登那样兴建城堡 - Can I be lord of a holdfast?
那我可以当城堡领主吗 - You will marry a high lord
你会嫁给某个达官显贵 - and rule his castle.
管理他的城堡 - And your sons shall be knights
你的儿子们则会当上骑士 - and princes and lords.
王子或者领主 - No.
不要 - That's not me.
那才不是我 - Hello.
你好 - Ser Alliser said I'm to be your new watch partner.
艾里沙爵士说我以后就是你巡夜的新搭档 - I should warn you,
我要提醒你 - I don't see all that well.
我的眼睛不太好使 - Come stand by the fire.
过来烤火 - It's warmer. No, that's all right. I'm fine.
这里暖和些 没关系,我不冷 - You're not. You're freezing.
嘴硬,你冻得浑身发抖 - I don't like high places.
我讨厌太高的地方 - You can't fight.
你不会打架 - You can't see.
眼睛不好 - You're afraid of heights and almost everything else probably.
不光怕高,几乎什么都怕 - What are you doing here, Sam?
那你干嘛来这儿山姆 - On the morning of my 18th nameday, my father came to me.
在我十八岁命名日那天清晨 - You're almost a man now," He said...
家父对我说, " 你就快成年了 " - but you're not worthy of my land and title.
但你配不上我的领地和封号 " - Tomorrow, you're going to take the black,
明天,你就披上黑衣 - forsake all claim to your inheritance and start north.
宣布放弃一切继承权,动身北上 - If you do not," He said...
如果你不照办 " 他说 - then we'll have a hunt
"那我们就外出打猎 " - and somewhere in these woods your horse will stumble
而你的马将在林中某处跌倒 - and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die.
你也会飞出马鞍摔死 - Or so I'll tell your mother.
至少我会这么告诉你母亲 - Nothing would please me more."
没什么比这更让我觉得痛快了 " - Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he?
艾里沙爵士明天还会逼我打架,对吧 - Yes, he is.
没错 - I'm not going to get any better, you know?
我永远都不会进步,你知道吗 - Well...
但是 - you can't get any worse.
你也不会再退步了 - I hear you're reading a boring book.
听说你在读一本枯燥乏味的书 - Pycelle talks too much.
派席尔说得太多了 - Oh, he never stops.
他就没停过 - Do you know Ser Hugh of the Vale?
你认识峡谷的修夫爵士吗 - Not surprising. Until recently,
意料之中,前些日子 - he was only a squire... Jon Arryn's squire.
他还只是琼恩·艾林的侍从 - He was knighted almost immediately
在他的主人不合时宜地死亡之后 - after his master's untimely death.
他差不多立即受封为骑士 - Knighted for what?
因何受封 - Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这个 - I promised Cat that I'd help you.
我答应凯特帮你 - Where is Ser Hugh?
修夫爵士在哪里 - I'll speak to him. A singularly bad idea.
我要和他谈谈 不折不扣的昏招 - Do you see that boy there?
你可看见在那边的小子 - One of Varys's little birds.
瓦里斯的小小鸟 - The Spider has taken a great interest in your comings and goings.
"八爪蜘蛛 "对你的一举一动都很有兴趣 - Now look there.
现在再瞧瞧那边 - That one belongs to the Queen.
那家伙是王后的人 - And do you see that septa pretending to read her book?
看见那位假装读书的修女了吗 - Varys or the Queen?
瓦里斯的还是王后的 - No, she's one of mine.
都不是,她是我的人 - Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely?
你手下可有让你完全信任的人 - Yes. The wiser answer was no, my lord.
有 聪明的回答是没有,大人 - Get a message to this paragon of yours...
通知你的这位模范部下 - discreetly... send him to question Ser Hugh.
务必要小心,派他去找修夫爵士 - After that, you might want him
在那之后,你或许想让他 - to visit a certain armorer in the city.
拜访一下城里的一位武器师傅 - He lives in a large house at the top of the Street of Steel.
他住在钢铁街顶的一栋大房子里 - Why? I have my observers, as I said,
为什么 如我所言,我有自己的眼线 - and it's possible that they saw Lord Arryn
他们看见艾林大人死前的几周 - visit this armorer several times in the weeks before his death.
三番五次去找这位武器师傅 - Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you.
贝里席大人,或许我不应该不信任你 - Distrusting me was the wisest thing
不信任我是你跳下马背以来 - you've done since you climbed off your horse.
所做过的最明智的事 - Two, three,
二十二二十三 ... - five,
二十四二十五, - six, seven,
二十六二十七 - eight, nine
二十八二十九 - Ser Hugh?
修夫爵士 - 30, 31, 32
三十三十一三十二 - Ser Hugh! As you can see, I'm busy.
修夫爵士 没看见我很忙吗 - I'm here on behalf of Lord Eddard Stark,
我奉国王之手御前首相 - the Hand of the King.
艾德·史塔克大人之命前来 - I'm the captain of his guard.
我是他的侍卫队长 - I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name, ser...
抱歉,你是什么爵士 - No "Ser." I'm not a knight.
我并非骑士,未曾加官晋爵 - I see. Well, it just so happens that I am.
我知道了,但碰巧我是骑士 - He said he'd be glad to talk to the Hand himself.
他说很乐意与首相本人会面 - He's a knight, you see.
因为他是名骑士 - Ah, a knight.
骑士啊 - They strut around like roosters down here.
这儿的骑士如公鸡般趾高气昂 - Even the ones who've never seen an arrow coming their way.
从未经历过刀风箭雨的雏儿也是如此 - You shouldn't be out here, my lord.
大人,您不该来这儿 - There's no telling who has eyes where. Let them look.
不知道会被谁的眼线盯上 他们但看无妨 - The former Hand did call on me, my lord, several times.
前首相大人是找过我几次,大人 - I regret to say he did not honor me with his patronage.
遗憾的是我没那个荣幸,不曾为他效劳 - What did Lord Arryn want?
艾林大人想要什么 - He always came to see the boy.
他总来见那孩子 - I'd like to see him as well.
我也想见见那孩子 - As you wish, my lord.
遵命,大人 - Gendry!
詹德利 - Here he is.
就是他 - Strong for his age. He works hard.
以他这年纪算得强壮,干起活来也挺勤快 - Show the hand the helmet you made, lad.
小子,让首相大人瞧瞧你打的那顶头盔吧 - This is fine work. It's not for sale.
做得很好 这不是拿来卖♥的 - Boy, this is the King's Hand!
小子,这可是首相大人哪 - If his lordship wants the helm... I made it for me.
大人他看得上眼 ... 我做了给自己戴的 - Forgive him, my lord. There's nothing to forgive.
大人,请原谅他 没什么好原谅的 - When Lord Arryn came to visit you, what would you talk about?
艾林大人来看你时,你们都说了些什么 - He just asked me questions is all, my lord.
大人,他不过就问了些问题 - What kind of questions?
什么问题 - About my work at first,
开始是问我工作如何啊 - if I was being treated well, if I liked it here.
主人待我如何啊,喜不喜欢这差事啊 - But then he started asking me about my mother.
但之后他开始问我妈的事 - Your mother? Who she was, what she looked like.
你母亲 问她是谁,长得怎么样这些 - What did you tell him?
你怎么回答 - She died when I was little.
我还小的时候她就死了 - She had yellow hair.
她的头发是黄色的 - She'd sing to me sometimes.
有时会唱歌给我听 - Look at me.
看着我 - Get back to work, lad.
去干活吧,小伙子 - If the day ever comes when that boy
哪天那小子不想继续铸剑 - would rather wield a sword than forge one,
想要实际弄把刀玩玩的话 - Find anything?
您查出什么了吗 - King Robert's bastard son.
劳勃国王的私生子 - He likes that.
他就喜欢那样 - This is for the King from Lord Stark.
这是史塔克大人给国王的 - Should I leave it with... Shhh.
我是留给你 ... 嘘 - Listen.
听 - Do you hear them?
听到他们了吗 - How many do you think are in there with him?
你觉得屋里有多少妞陪着他 - Guess. Three?
猜猜看 三个 - Four.
四个吧 - He likes to do this when I'm on duty...
他就喜欢在我执勤时这么干 - he makes me listen as he insults my sister.
让我听他做这种令我老姐蒙羞的事 - Forgive me, my lord... Why do I have to forgive you?
大人,请原谅 为什么要原谅你 - Have you wronged me?
你做了什么错事 - We've met before, you know.
我们以前见过面 - Have we? Strange, I've forgotten.
是吗,奇怪,我倒不记得了 - The siege of Pyke,
围攻派克城时 - we fought side by side one afternoon.
一日下午我们曾并肩作战过 - That's where you got your scar? Aye.
你的伤疤就是那时留下的 是的 - One of the Greyjoys nearly took my eye.
葛雷乔伊家的人差点夺去了我的眼睛 - Vicious sons of whores. They like their bloodshed.
一群狗♥娘♥养的 他们杀戮成性 - They stopped liking it at the end.
最后还是俯首称臣了 - That was a proper battle. D'you remember
那场战斗可真激烈,你还记得 - Thoros of Myr charging through the breach?
密尔的战僧索罗斯攻上城墙缺口吗 - With his burning sword?
手持冒火长剑吧 - I'll remember that till the day I die.
我死都不会忘记 - I saw the youngest of the Greyjoy lads at Winterfell.
在临冬城,我看到了葛雷乔伊家的幼子 - It was like seeing a shark on a mountaintop.
真是虎落平阳,龙困浅滩 - Theon? He's a good lad.
你是说席恩,他人挺不错的 - I doubt it.
我深表怀疑 - I'll bet you smell of blackberry jam!
我赌你闻起来像黑莓酱 - Let me smell it. Come here.
让我闻闻,过来 - Can I leave this with you?
能请您代为转交吗 - The message from Lord Stark.
这是史塔克大人的信 - I don't serve Lord Stark.
我又不为史塔克大人效劳 - Where have you been? Watch duty.
你去哪儿了 巡夜 - With Sam. Ah, Prince Porkchop.
和山姆一起 猪排王子啊 - Where is he? He wasn't hungry.
他人呢 他不饿 - Impossible!
怎么可能 - That's enough.
够了 - Sam's no different from the rest of us.
山姆和我们一样 - There was no place for him in the world,
没有容身的地方 - so he's come here.
所以就来这儿了 - We're not going to hurt him in the training yard anymore.
我们别在训练场中摧残他了 - Never again, no matter what Thorne says.
不管索恩怎么说,都不要欺负他 - He's our brother now and we're going to protect him.
他现在是我们的兄弟,我们得保护他 - You are in love, Lord Snow.
你这是谈恋爱吧,雪诺大人 - You girls can do as you please.
你们要孬种就孬种吧 - But if Thorne puts me up against Lady Piggy,
但如果索恩叫我跟猪小姐打 - I'm gonna slice me off a side of bacon.
我可是会好好切他一大块火腿下来 - No one touches Sam.
不准动山姆 - What are you waiting for?
愣着干嘛 - Attack him!
打他 - You get in there.
你上 - Hit me.
打我 - Go on, hit me!
来啊打我 - I yield!
我投降 - Yield, yield.
不打了 - I yield.
我投降 - You think this is funny, do you?
你觉得这样很好玩是吧 - When you're out there
等你们去了那边 - beyond the Wall with the sun going down,
在夜幕降临时身处长城以北 - do you want a man at your back?
你们是要一个值得信赖的战友 - Or a sniveling boy?
还是一个胆小鬼 - You send this whore to give me commands?
你竟敢叫这婊♥子来对我发号施令 - I should have sent you back her head!
我应该把她的头还给你才对 - Forgive me, Khaleesi. I did as you asked.
请原谅我,卡丽熙,我照您吩咐去找他 - Hush now. It's all right.
别怕,没事的 - Irri, take her and leave us. Yes, Khaleesi.
伊丽,带她出去 遵命,卡丽熙 - Why did you hit her?!
你为什么要打她 - How many times do I have to tell you?
我要跟你说多少次 - You do not command me.
你不可命令真龙 - I wasn't commanding you.
我没有命令你 - I just wanted to invite you to supper.
只是想请你过来共进晚餐 - What's this? It's a gift.
这是什么 礼物 - I had it made for you. Dothraki rags?
特地为你做的 不就是多斯拉克的破布 - Are you going to dress me now? Please.
现在轮到你给我挑衣服啦 请别这样 - This stinks of manure. All of it.
这些玩意儿全都有一股马粪味 - Stop... stop it. You would turn me
住手 你想让我变成 - into one of them, wouldn't you?
多斯拉克那样的野蛮人,是吧 - Next you'll want to braid my hair.
接下来你就会叫我绑辫子了 - You've no right to a braid.
你没有绑辫子的权利 - You've won no victories yet.
因为你还没打过胜仗 - You do not talk back to me!
还敢跟我顶嘴 - You are a horselord's slut.
你这马王的贱妇 - And now you've woken the dragon...
现在你唤醒了睡龙 ... - I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki!
我是多斯拉克的卡丽熙 - I am the wife of the great Khal
我是伟大卡奥的妻子 - and I carry his son inside me.
而且怀有他的骨肉 - The next time you raise a hand to me
你下次再敢动手打我 - will be the last time you have hands.
我就把你的双手砍掉 - I know for a fact that some of the officers
我敢肯定,有些长官 - go to that brothel in Mole's Town.
去了鼹鼠村的那家妓院 - I wouldn't doubt it.
我信 - Don't you think it's a little bit unfair?
你不觉得这有点儿不公平吗 - Making us take our vows
让我们遵守誓言 - while they sneak off for a little sally on the side?
他们却跑去一边鬼混 - Sally on the side? It's silly, isn't it?
跑去鬼混 这种规定也太傻了 - What, we can't defend the Wall unless we're celibate?
难道只有打光棍才能守住长城吗 - It's absurd. I didn't think you'd be so upset about it.
真可笑 我以为你对这种事无所谓呢 - Why not?
何出此言呢 - Because I'm fat?
因为我很胖吗 - No... But I like girls just as much as you do.
不是 ... 我可跟你一样喜欢女孩子 - They might not like me as much.
虽说她们可能不怎么喜欢我 - I've never... been with one.
我还是个处♥男 - You've probably had hundreds.
你可能都御女无数了吧 - No.
错 - As a matter of fact,
事实上 - I'm the same as you.
我和你一样 - Yeah.
是嘛 - I find that hard to believe.
真是难以置信 - I came very close once.
我有次差点就成了 - I was alone in a room with a naked girl, but...
那次我跟一个裸女独处一室但 ... - You didn't know where to put it?
你不知道怎么进去吗 - I know where to put it.
我知道怎么进去 - Was she...
是不是她 ... - old and ugly?
又老又丑 - Young and gorgeous.
她年轻貌美 - A whore named Ros.
是个叫洛丝的妓♥女 - What color hair?
头发是什么颜色 - Red. Oh, I like red hair.
红色 我就喜欢红头发 - And her, um...
那么她 ... - Her...
她... - You don't want to know. That good?
你还是别知道的好 那么大啊 - Better. Oh no.
很大 不是吧 - So why exactly
那为什么 - did you not make love to Ros with the perfect...?
你不就势上了洛丝,玩玩那对丰满的 ... - What's my name?
我叫什么名字 - Jon Snow?
琼恩·雪诺啊 - And why is my surname Snow?
为什么我姓雪诺 - Because...
因为 - you're a bastard from the north.
你是北境的私生子 - I never met my mother.
我从未见过亲生母亲 - My father wouldn't even tell me her name.
我父亲都不肯告诉我她的名字 - I don't know if she's living or dead.
我不知道她是生是死 - I don't know if she's a noblewoman
也不知道她是贵妇人 - or a fisherman's wife...
还是渔家女 - or a whore.
或者妓♥女 - So I sat there
所以我坐在那儿 - in the brothel as Ros took off her clothes.
看着洛丝宽衣解带 - But I couldn't do it.
但什么都没做 - Because all I could think was
我当时满脑子想着 - what if I got her pregnant
要是她怀上怎么办 - and she had a child,
要是她生下了我的种 - Another bastard named Snow?
岂不又是一个姓雪诺的私生子 - It's not a good life for a child.
这对一个孩子而言可不公平 - So...
所以到头来 - you didn't know where to put it?
你还是不知道怎么进去啊 - Enjoying yourselves?
挺开心的嘛 - You look cold, boys.
看样子你们很冷 - It is a bit nippy.
是有点儿寒气刺骨 - A bit nippy, yeah, by the fire, indoors.
是啊,躲在屋里偎着火炉还喊冷 - It's still summer.
这还是夏天呢 - Do you boys even remember the last winter?
你们还记得上个冬天吗 - How long has it been now? What, 10 years?
那是多久之前的事情了,十年该有了 - I remember.
我还记得 - Was it uncomfortable at Winterfell?
临冬城内还好受吗 - Were there days when you just couldn't get warm,
那段时间,不管你叫仆人生多少火 - never mind how many fires your servants built?
还是觉得不够暖和,对吧 - I build my own fires. That's admirable.
我自己生火 那敢情好 - I spent six months out there, beyond the wall
那个冬天,我在长城以北 - during the last winter.
熬了整整六个月 - It was supposed to be a two week mission.
任务原定只用两周 - We heard a rumour Mance Rayder was planning to attack Eastwatch.
传言曼斯·雷德密谋出兵东海望 - So we went out to look for some of his men...
于是我们奉命北出长城 - capture them, gather some knowledge.
想抓几个野人来打探消息 - The wildlings who fight for Mance Rayder are hard men.
曼斯·雷德手下的野人不是一般的强悍 - Harder than you'll ever be.
你们这辈子都别想赶上 - They know their country better than we do.
我们远不如野人了解那边的情况 - They knew there was a storm coming in.
他们晓得暴风雪要来了 - So they hid in their caves and waited for it to pass.
所以全都躲进山洞,等着风雪停歇 - And we got caught in the open.
而我们就迎头撞上了 - Wind so strong
那狂风 - it yanked 100 foot trees straight from the ground,
直接将百尺高的参天大树 - roots and all.
连根拔起 - If you took your gloves off
你要是想小解 - to find your cock to have a piss,
胆敢摘下手套 - you lost a finger to the frost.
一根手指就冻掉了 - And all in darkness.
而且四周全是黑暗 - You don't know cold.
真正的寒冷什么样子 - Neither of you do.
你们两个都没见过 - The horses died first.
先死的是马 - We didn't have enough to feed them, to keep them warm.
因为没有足够的粮草,它们无法保持体温 - Eating the horses was easy.
吃掉死马倒是没什么 - But later when we started to fall...
但之后,当我们的弟兄开始倒下 - that wasn't easy.
那就不好受了 - We should have had a couple of boys like you along, shouldn't we?
我们应该带几个你这样的小子在身边,对吧 - Soft, fat boys like you.
白白胖胖的 - We'd have lasted a fortnight on you
足够吃上十天半月的了 - and still had bones leftover for soup.
剩下的骨头还可以炖汤喝 - Soon we'll have new recruits
新兵在路上了 - and you lot will be passed along to the Lord Commander
你们几个小鬼很快就要交由总司令大人 - for assignment
分配任务 - and they will call you men of the Night's Watch,
别人会称你们为守夜人的汉子 - but you'd be fools to believe it.
但只有笨蛋才信以为真 - You're boys still.
你们还是乳臭未干的小鬼 - And come the winter you will die...
冬天一来就全像苍蝇一样 - like flies.
死得四脚朝天 - I hit him.
我刚打了他 - I hit the dragon.
我刚打了真龙 - Your brother Rhaegar was the last dragon.
你大哥雷加才是最后的真龙传人 - Viserys is less than the shadow of a snake.
韦赛里斯连条蛇的影子都不如 - He is still the true king.
他毕竟是真正的国王 - The truth now:
说实话 - do you want to see your brother sitting on the Iron Throne?
你希望你哥哥坐上铁王座吗 - No.
不 - But the common people are waiting for him.
可老百姓们都等着他 - Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners
伊利里欧说他们正忙着缝制真龙旗帜 - and praying for his return.
祈祷他早日归来 - The common people pray for rain,
老百姓祈祷的是风调雨顺 - health and a summer that never ends.
身体健康,以及永不结束的夏日 - They don't care what games the high lords play.
王公贵族怎么玩权力游戏都没关系 - What do you pray for, ser Jorah?
那你会为何事祈祷呢,乔拉爵士 - Home.
我只想回家 - I pray for home too.
我也是 - My brother will never take back the Seven Kingdoms.
哥哥永远无法夺回七国 - He couldn't lead an army
就算我夫君给他军队 - even if my husband gave him one.
他也没有统御的能力 - He'll never take us home.
他永远无法带我们回家 - Lover's quarrel?
小两口吵架 - I'm sorry. Do I...?
抱歉,请问您 ... - Sansa dear, this is Lord Baelish. He's known...
珊莎,这是贝里席大人,他是 ... - An old friend of the family.
你们家的老朋友 - I've known your mother a long long time.
我与你母亲相识很久了 - Why do they call you Littlefinger? Arya!
为什么他们叫你小指头 艾莉亚 - Don't be rude! No, it's quite all right.
太不礼貌了 不,没关系 - When I was a child I was very small
我小时候特别瘦小 - and I come from a little spit of land called the Fingers,
我家封地又位于五指半岛最小的半岛上 - So you see,
所以你瞧 - it's an exceedingly clever nickname.
这外号实在是名副其实 - I've been sitting here for days!
老子在这儿坐多久了 - Start the damn joust
还不赶快开始 - before I piss myself!
老子快憋不住尿了 - Gods, who is that?
诸神啊,那是谁 - Ser Gregor Clegane.
格雷果·克里冈爵士 - They call him the Mountain.
人称魔山 - The Hound's older brother.
猎狗的哥哥 - And his opponent? Ser Hugh of the Vale.
他的对手是谁 峡谷的修夫爵士 - He was Jon Arryn's squire.
他曾是琼恩·艾林的侍从 - Look how far he's come.
看看他能撑多久 - Yes yes, enough of the bloody pomp.
够了,少他妈装腔作势 - Have at it!
直接开打 - Not what you were expecting?
你没想到是这个结果吧 - Has anyone ever told you the story of the Mountain and the Hound?
听过魔山和猎狗的故事吗 - Lovely little tale of brotherly love.
那种兄弟之爱真是感人啊 - The Hound was just a pup,
那时猎狗还是小狗崽 - six years old maybe.
才六岁左右吧 - Gregor a few years older...
格雷果年长他几岁 - Already a big lad, already getting a bit of a reputation.
已经是个小伙子,有了点名声 - Some lucky boys
有的小男孩 - just born with a talent for violence.
天生就孔武有力 - One evening Gregor found his little brother
一天傍晚,格雷果发现他弟弟 - playing with a toy by the fire...
在火盆旁玩玩具 - Gregor's toy,
那是格雷果的玩具 - a wooden knight.
一个木雕骑士 - Gregor never said a word,
格雷果二话不说 - he just grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck
一把抓住弟弟的脖子 - and shoved his face into the burning coals.
把他的脸按在燃烧的炭火上 - Held him there
就那么按着 - while the boy screamed,
丝毫不理会弟弟的惨叫 - while his face melted.
任由他的脸烧毁 - There aren't very many people who know that story.
没几个人知道这件事 - I won't tell anyone. I promise.
我不会说出去的,我保证 - No, please don't.
千万别说 - If the Hound so much as heard you mention it,
要是让猎狗听到了 - I'm afraid all the knights in King's Landing
恐怕君临所有的骑士 - would not be able to save you.
都救不了你 - My lord, her grace the Queen.
大人,王后陛下驾到 - Your grace. You're missing your tournament.
陛下 你缺席了你的比武大会 - Putting my name on it doesn't make it mine.
以我冠名,并不能说就是我的 - I thought we might put what happened on the kingsroad behind us...
那天国王大道上发生的事儿也该过去了 - the ugliness with the wolves.
因狼引起的不快 - And forcing you to kill the beast was extreme.
逼你杀掉那野兽是有点过分了 - Though sometimes we go to extremes
不过呢,有时为孩子们着想 - where our children are concerned.
我们做大人的也难免走极端 - How is Sansa?
珊莎怎样了 - She likes it here.
她喜欢这里 - She's the only Stark who does.
史塔克家就她喜欢这里 - Favors her mother,
像她母亲 - not much of the north in her.
没有太多北方味儿 - What are you doing here? I might ask the same of you.
您来此有何意图 我也要问同样的问题 - What is it you hope to accomplish?
你究竟有什么打算 - The king called on me to serve him and the realm,
国王召我来辅佐,助他治理王国 - and that's what I'll do until he tells me otherwise.
如此而已,除非他往后有了别的主意 - You can't change him. You can't help him.
你改变不了他,也帮不了他 - He'll do what he wants, which is all he's ever done.
他做事我行我素,向来如此 - You'll try your best to pick up the pieces.
而你就要尽全力收拾残局 - If that's my job, then so be it.
如果这是首相的职责,我做便是了 - You're just a soldier, aren't you?
你只是个小兵吗 - You take your orders and you carry on.
只知道服从命令 - I suppose it makes sense.
说来也对 - Your older brother was trained to lead
你的兄长学到的是领导 - and you were trained to follow.
而你学到的是服从 - I was also trained to kill my enemies, your Grace.
我还学到了杀敌的本事陛下 - As was I.
我也一样 - Seven blessings to you, goodfolk!
好心人,七神保佑你们 - And to you.
也保佑你 - Boy! Bread, meat and beer. Quickly.
小子,快拿面包,肉和啤酒来 - Ah, good idea, grandfather. I'm starving.
不错啊,老爷子,我饿坏了 - A song while we wait or...?
我给你们唱首歌,边听边等 - I'd rather throw myself down a well.
听你鬼叫,我还不如死了好 - Now now, grandfather,
别这样,老爷子 - this may be your last chance if you're heading north.
再往北走就没这么好的机会了 - The only music the northerners know is the howling of wolves!
北境只有狼嚎,可没人唱歌啊 - Gods.
诸神在上 - I'm sorry, my lord. We're full up. Every room.
大人,真对不住,咱们客满了 - My men can sleep in the stable.
我的手下睡马厩就好 - As for myself, I don't require a large room.
至于我嘛,不需要多大的房间 - Truly, my lord, we have nothing.
大人,我们真的没办法安排 - Is there nothing I can do...
难道说,这事儿就没有 - to remedy this?
回旋的余地了吗 ... - You can have my room.
您可以将就我的房间 - Now there's a clever man.
这家伙聪明 - You can manage food, I trust? Yoren, dine with me.
吃的方面你没问题吧,尤伦,跟我一起吃 - Might I entertain you while you eat?
可否荣幸地在您用餐时为您助兴 - I can sing of your father's victory at King's Landing!
让我为您唱一首歌颂令尊君临大捷的歌吧 - Nothing would more likely ruin my supper.
那我不反胃死才怪 - Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人 - What an unexpected pleasure.
好个意外的惊喜 - I was sorry to have missed you at Winterfell.
很遗憾没能在临冬城见到您 - Lady Stark!
史塔克夫人 - I was still Catelyn Tully
我上次在此投宿时 - the last time I stayed here.
还是徒利家的凯特琳 - You, ser,
这位先生 - is that the black bat of Harrenhal
你外衣上绣的可是 - I see embroidered on your coat?
赫伦堡的黑蝙蝠 - It is, my lady.
是的,夫人 - And is Lady Whent a true and honest friend
家父是奔流城的霍斯特·徒利 - to my father, Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun?
敢问河安夫人是不是他忠诚的盟友 - She is.
她当然是 - The Red Stallion was always a welcome sight at Riverrun.
红色骏马纹章向来受奔流城欢迎礼遇 - My father counts Jonas Bracken
家父将裘诺斯·布雷肯伯爵 - amongst his oldest and most loyal bannermen.
视为追随他最久也最忠心耿耿的封臣 - Our lord is honored by his trust.
我家大人感激令尊的信任 - I envy your father
我羡慕令尊 - all his fine friends, lady Stark,
有这么多好朋友史塔克夫人 - But I don't quite see the purpose of this.
但我不明白您这么做有何目的 - I know your sigil as well...
佛雷家的双塔标志 - the twin towers of Frey.
我也很熟悉 - How fares your lord, ser?
爵士,你家主人近来可好 - Lord Walder is well, my lady.
夫人,瓦德大人他很好 - He has asked your father for the honor of his presence
他打算在九十岁命名日那天 - on his 90th nameday,
迎娶新夫人 - he plans to take another wife.
邀请令尊大人到场赏光 - This man
此人 - came into my house as a guest
以客人身份来到我家 - and there conspired to murder my son,
意图谋害我的儿子 - A boy of 10.
我儿子才十岁 - In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve,
以劳勃国王和诸位侍奉的贵族大人之名 - I call upon you to seize him
我请求你们将他绳之以法 - and help me return him to Winterfell
并协助我将他送至临冬城 - to await the king's justice.
听候国王律法发落 - [The End]
[本集结束]