- Does Ser Hugh have any family in the capital? No.
修夫爵士在都城有亲属吗 没有 - I stood vigil for him myself last night.
昨晚是我亲自替他守的灵 - He had no one else.
这孩子无依无靠 - He'd never worn this armor before.
这套铠甲他只穿了一次 - Bad luck for him...
对上魔山 - going against the Mountain.
是他的不幸 - Who determines the draw?
是谁安排对阵顺序 - All the knights draw straws, Lord Stark.
所有骑士都是抽签的,史塔克大人 - Aye.
是啊 - But who holds the straws?
但是谁主持抽签 - You've done good work, sisters.
姐妹们,你们做得很好 - Life is strange. Not so many years ago
生活真是难以预料,想当年 - we fought as enemies at the Trident.
你我还是三叉戟河上对阵的仇敌 - I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan.
我很庆幸未在战场上遇到您,巴利斯坦爵士 - As is my wife.
我妻子也很幸运 - I don't think the widow's life would suit her.
我想孀居生活并不适合她 - You're too modest.
您太谦逊了 - I've seen you cut down a dozen great knights.
我亲眼见您战败许多伟大的骑士 - My father once told me
家父曾对我说 - you were the best he'd ever seen.
您是他见过的最优秀的骑士 - I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat.
谈及战斗,家父从未走眼 - He was a fine man, your father.
您父亲是个好人 - What the Mad King did to him was a terrible crime.
疯王的暴行令人发指 - And that lad...
那年轻人 - He was a squire until a few months ago.
他之前一直是侍从数月前才受封 - How could he afford a new suit of armor?
怎么买♥得起一套全新铠甲 - Perhaps Lord Arryn left him some money?
或许艾林公爵留了钱给他 - I hear the king wants to joust today.
听说国王打算今天参加团体比武 - Yes, that will never happen.
没错,但那是不可能的 - Robert tends to do what he wants.
劳勃一向随心所欲 - If the king got what he wanted all the time,
如果国王就能随心所欲 - he'd still be fighting a damned rebellion.
他还在造那该死的反呢 - It's made too small, your Grace. It won't go.
陛下,它太小了,套不上 - Your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass. Did you know that?
你妈是个肥得要死的蠢妓♥女,这你知道不 - Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains.
你看这个白♥痴,脑子都长脸上去了 - He can't even put a man's armor on him properly.
连副铠甲都穿不好 - You're too fat for your armor.
是你太胖了,这才穿不下 - Fat? Fat, is it?
太胖,太胖,是吗 - Is that how you speak to your king?
你对国王是这样讲话的吗 - That was funny, is it?
很好笑是吗 - No, your Grace.
不,陛下 - No? You don't like the Hand's joke?
不好笑,你不喜欢首相讲的笑话 - You're torturing the poor boy.
你别折磨这可怜的孩子了 - You heard the Hand. The king's too fat for his armor.
听见首相的话没,国王太胖所以穿不下铠甲 - Go find the breastplate stretcher... Now!
去找撑开胸甲的钳子来,快去啊 - The breastplate stretcher"?
"撑开胸甲的钳子 "" - How long before he figures it out?
看他多久才能发现压根儿没这东西 - Maybe you should have one invented. All right, all right.
或许你该叫人发明一把 好啦好啦 - But you watch me out there... I still know how to point a lance.
你就等着瞧吧,我还是会使长枪的 - You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men.
你不该参加比武,让年轻人大显身手吧 - Why, because I'm king? Piss on that. I want to hit somebody!
怎么,因为我是国王?去死,我想打人 - And who's going to hit you back? Anybody who can.
可是谁敢还击呢 谁都行啊 - And the last man in his saddle... Will be you.
反正最后坐在马上的 ... 一定是你 - There's not a man in the Seven Kingdoms
七国上下绝没有人敢冒着伤到你的危险 - would risk hurting you.
对你动手 - Are you telling me those cowards would let me win?
你的意思是那些没用的胆小鬼会故意失手 - Aye.
没错 - Drink. I'm not thirsty.
喝吧 我不渴 - Drink. Your king commands it.
快喝,这是国王的命令 - Gods,
神哪 - too fat for my armor.
胖到穿不下铠甲 - Your squire... A Lannister boy?
你的侍从,是兰尼斯特家的人 - Mm. A bloody idiot,
嗯,怂货一个 - but Cersei insisted.
瑟曦硬塞给我的 - I have Jon Arryn to thank for her.
我娶这女人全拜琼恩·艾林所赐 - Cersei Lannister will make a good match," He told me.
他告诉我 "瑟曦·兰尼斯特是个好对象 "" - You'll need her father on your side."
"你会需要他父亲的支持 "" - I thought being king meant I could do whatever I wanted.
我曾经以为当了国王就可以随心所欲 - Enough of this. Let's go watch 'em ride.
不说了,咱去看他们比试吧 - At least I can smell someone else's blood.
至少我还能闻闻别人的血腥味儿 - Robert? What?
劳勃 怎么啦 - An inspiring sight for the people, eh?
多么振奋人心的景象啊 - Come, bow before your king! Bow, you shits!
来吧,给国王行礼,来呀,蠢货们 - Where's Arya? At her dancing lessons.
艾莉亚呢 上舞蹈课去了 - The Knight of the Flowers.
百花骑士 - Thank you, Ser Loras.
谢谢你,洛拉斯爵士 - Don't let Ser Gregor hurt him.
别让格雷果爵士伤了他 - I can't watch.
我不敢看了 - gold dragons on the Mountain.
一百金龙赌魔山赢 100 - I'll take that bet.
我跟 - Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons?
我该怎么来花那一百金龙呢 - A dozen barrels of Dornish wine?
买♥十二桶多恩酒 - Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys?
还是从里斯的妓院里买♥个姑娘 - Or you could even buy a friend.
或者买♥个朋友 - He's going to die.
他会死的 - Ser Loras rides well.
洛拉斯爵士骑术很好 - Such a shame, Littlefinger.
好可惜呀,小指头 - It would have been so nice for you to have a friend.
你若有个朋友该多好 - And tell me, Lord Renly,
告诉我,蓝礼公爵 - when will you be having your friend?
您几时能享有您的朋友呢 - Loras knew his mare was in heat.
洛拉斯知道那母马正在发♥情 - Quite crafty, really.
真是有心计 - Ser Loras would never do that.
洛拉斯爵士才不会那样做 - There's no honor in tricks.
这种伎俩毫无荣誉可言 - No honor and quite a bit of gold.
没有荣誉,但有金子可赢 - Sword!
拿剑 - Stop this madness in the name of your king!
以你们的国王之名,立刻给我住手 - Let him go!
让他去吧 - I owe you my life, ser.
我欠您一条命,爵士阁下 - I'm no ser.
我不是什么 "爵士阁下 " - Remove his hood.
摘掉他的头罩 - On that eve, the captive Imp
*黄昏时刻被俘的小恶魔 * - Downwards from his horse did limp
*从马上跌落瘸着拐着 * - No more would he preen and primp
*再也没法洋洋自得 * - in garb of red and gold. This isn't the Kingsroad.
*披着狮家的金红色 * 这不是国王大道 - You said we were riding for Winterfell.
你说我们要去临冬城 - I did... often and loudly.
说了很多次,而且很大声 - Very wise.
非常明智 - They'll be out in droves,
会有成群结队的追兵 - looking for me in the wrong place.
沿错误的方向寻找我 - Word's probably gotten to my father by now.
消息大概已经传到家父那里了 - He'll be offering a handsome reward.
他将开出一笔可观的赏金 - Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts.
人人都知道兰尼斯特有债必还 - Would you be so good as to untie me?
您能好心给我松绑吗 - And why would I do that? Why not?
为何给你松绑 有何不可 - Am I going to run?
我还能逃跑不成 - The hill tribes would kill me for my boots.
高山氏族部落会为了抢靴子杀掉我 - Unless a shadowcat ate me first.
除非我先给影子山猫吃掉 - Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns.
你还是先别担心影子山猫和高山氏族了 - Ah, the eastern road.
这是朝东边的路 - We're going to the Vale.
我们是去艾林谷 - You're taking me to your sister's
你要带我去你妹妹那儿 - to answer for my imagined crimes.
以莫须有的罪名审判我 - Tell me, Lady Stark,
告诉我,史塔克夫人 - when was the last time you saw your sister?
你上次见你妹妹是什么时候 - Five years ago.
五年前 - She's changed.
她变了 - She was always a bit touched, but now...
她以前只是有点儿不正常,但现在 ... - you might as well kill me here.
你还不如就在这儿结果我 - I am not a murderer, Lannister. Neither am I!
我并非杀人犯,兰尼斯特 我也不是 - I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life.
意图谋害贵公子的事与我毫无瓜葛 - The dagger found... What sort of imbecile
那把匕♥首 ... 哪个笨蛋 - arms an assassin with his own blade?
蠢到把自己的武器给刺客用 - Should I gag him? Why?
要他闭嘴吗 凭什么 - Am I starting to make sense?
因为我说得有道理吗 - Rodrik!
罗德利克 - My lady, this way.
夫人,躲这边 - Untie me.
给我松绑 - If I die, what's the point?
我死了你就白跑这一趟了 - Rodrik?
罗德利克 - I'll be fine, my lady.
我没事夫人 - There's no need to bloody yourself.
没必要让血脏了您的手 - Your first?
第一次上战场 - You need a woman.
你需要找个女人 - Nothing like a woman after a fight.
打完仗后找个女人最来劲 - I'm willing if she is.
她说好我就上 - Bran.
布兰 - The Iron Islands.
铁群岛 - Sigil: a kraken.
家徽,海怪 - Words: We do not sow.
家族箴言,强取胜过苦耕 - Lords? The Greyjoys.
领主呢 葛雷乔伊 - Famed for their skills at archery, navigation and lovemaking.
以箭术、航海和床上功夫见长 - And failed rebellions.
以及叛乱失败 - Sigil: a stag...
家徽:雄鹿 - a crowned stag now that Robert's king.
宝冠雄鹿,劳勃为当今国王 - Good. Words: Ours is the fury.
很好 家族箴言:怒火燎原 - Lords: the Baratheons.
领主:拜拉席恩 - The Westerlands.
西境 - Sigil: a lion.
家徽:狮子 - Words: A Lannister always pays his debts. No.
家族箴言:兰尼斯特有债必还 不对 - A common saying, but not their official motto.
这是俗语,而非他们的正式族语 - Lords: the Lannisters.
领主:兰尼斯特 - We're still on their words. I don't know them.
族语还没说完呢 我不知道 - You do know them. Think.
你知道的,好好想想 - Unbowed, unbent, unbroken."
不屈不挠 " - That's house Martell. "Righteous in wrath."
那是马泰尔家的 正义之怒 - House Hornwood. "Family, duty, honor."
这是霍伍德家族的 家族,责任,荣誉 - Those are Tully words... your mother's.
那是你母亲徒利家族的族语 - Are we playing a game? Family, duty, honor...
你在跟我闹着玩吗 家族,责任,荣誉 - Is that the right order? You know it is.
顺序对吗 你很清楚是对的 - Family comes first?
家庭排第一吗 - Your mother had to leave Winterfell
你母亲离开临冬城 - to protect the family.
就是为了保护家庭 - How can she protect the family
她不在家人身边 - if she's not with her family?
又怎么保护家庭 - Your mother sat by your bed
你昏迷不醒的时候 - for three weeks while you slept...
你母亲在床边守了整整三周 - And then she left!
然后她就走了 - When you were born, I was the one who pulled you from your mother.
你出生时,是我给你母亲接生的 - I placed you in her arms.
我将你放入她的臂弯 - From that moment until the moment she dies,
从那一刻起,到她离开人世 - She will love you.
她都会爱着你 - Absolutely.
毫无疑问地 - Fiercely. Why did she leave?
竭尽全力地爱你 那她为什么离开 - I still can't tell you,
我还不能告诉你 - but she will be home soon.
但她很快就会回家 - Do you know where she is now?
您知道她在哪儿吗 - Today? No, I don't.
就现在 不,我不知道 - Then how can you promise me she'll be home soon?
那您怎能保证她很快就会回家 - Sometimes I worry you're too smart for your own good.
有时候我就担心,太过聪明对你未必是好事 - I'll never shoot another arrow.
我再也不能射箭了 - And where is that written?
何以见得 - You need legs to work a bow.
有腿才能拉弓 - If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works,
如果提利昂设计的马鞍确实有用 - you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback.
你就能学习在马背上射箭了 - Really?
真的吗 - Dothraki boys learn when they're four years old.
多斯拉克人四岁就开始学了 - Why shouldn't you?
你为什么不行呢 - Shh, keep it down.
小声点 - You're not supposed to be inside the castle walls.
你本来不能进城堡的 - I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here.
我本来以为你在这儿算个大人物呢 - Important enough for the likes of you.
跟你这种人比起来就算大人物了 - You're not the only nobleman in my life, you know.
要说贵族,我这辈子遇见的可不止你一个 - Who, the Imp?
还有谁,小恶魔吗 - I'd call him half a nobleman.
他只能算得上半个贵族 - Jealous?
嫉妒了 - Why should I be jealous?
我嫉妒他做什么 - Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night.
不管是谁,只要有几个铜板,就能包你一晚上 - What's a dwarf like down below?
侏儒的下面是什么样子 - I've always wondered.
我一直很好奇 - Might surprise you.
说出来吓到你 - He's good with his fingers too.
他的手指也很灵巧 - And his tongue.
还有舌头 - Generous tipper.
小费很丰厚嘛 - I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister.
兰尼斯特还真是挥金如土啊 - You are jealous.
你还真嫉妒了 - I'm a Greyjoy.
我是葛雷乔伊家的人 - We've been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years.
我们统领铁群岛长达三百年之久 - There's not a family in Westeros that can look down on us,
维斯特洛大陆上没有家族敢瞧不起我们 - not even the Lannisters.
即便是兰尼斯特家也不敢 - And what about the Starks?
那史塔克家族呢 - I've been Lord Stark's ward since I was eight years old.
我八岁起就成了史塔克大人的养子 - A ward... that's a nice word for it.
养子,这种称呼倒是好听 - Your father rebelled against King Robert
你父亲曾经起兵反叛劳勃国王 - and if he does it again... My father fought
要是他再敢叛乱 ... 我父亲 - for the freedom of his people.
是为子民的自由而战 - What did your father do?
你父亲干了什么 - fucked a cook and whelped a whore.
操了个厨娘生了个妓♥女 - You're a very serious boy.
你这小子真是开不起玩笑 - I'm not a boy. Oh yes, you are.
我不是小子 不,你就是 - A serious boy with a serious cock.
小鸡♥巴小子,假鸡♥巴正经 - I don't want to pay for it.
我今天不打算付钱了 - Then get yourself a wife.
那就去找个老婆啊 - Come on.
别怕 - I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的 - How is your son, my lord?
贵公子怎样了,大人 - He'll never walk again.
他永远不能走路了 - But his mind is sound?
但脑子还好使吧 - So they say.
信上是这么写的 - A blessing then.
还算诸神保佑 - I suffered an early mutilation myself.
我早年也受过身残之苦 - Some doors close forever...
诸神关起了一扇门 - Others open in the most unexpected places.
就在你不经意间打开另外一扇 - May I?
我可以坐下吗 - If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you,
这话如果被别人听去了 - off comes my head.
我的脑袋就保不住了 - And who would mourn poor Varys then?
到时候谁会替可怜的瓦里斯哀伤呢 - North or south, they sing no songs for spiders.
天南地北,没有人会为蜘蛛唱歌啊 - But there are things you must know.
不过有些事您必须知情 - You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool...
您是御前首相,但国王却是蠢才一个 - your friend, I know, but a fool...
我知道他是您的挚友,但蠢才就是蠢才 - And doomed unless you save him.
而且注定要完蛋除非您能救他 - I've been in the capital a month.
我来都城一个月了 - Why have you waited so long to tell me this?
你为何不早告诉我 - I didn't trust you.
我不信任您 - So why do you trust me now?
为何现在又信任我了 - The Queen is not the only one
除了王后,还有很多人 - who has been watching you closely.
暗中监视着您的一举一动 - There are few men of honor in the capital.
都城里没有几个讲求荣誉的人 - You are one of them.
您算一个 - I would like to believe I am another,
虽然听上去奇怪 - strange as that may seem.
但我认为自己也算一个 - What sort of doom does the King face?
国王注定要面对何种命运 - The same sort as Jon Arryn.
与琼恩·艾林如出一辙 - The Tears of Lys, they call it.
那东西叫里斯之泪 - A rare and costly thing,
非常罕见,价格高昂 - As clear and tasteless as water.
其味道清甜如水 - It leaves no trace.
不留一点痕迹 - Who gave it to him?
谁下的毒 - Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one?
必然是某个亲近的朋友,但是哪一个呢 - There were many.
可疑的对象太多了 - Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man.
艾林公爵为人和蔼,轻信于人 - There was one boy.
不过倒确有这么个孩子 - All he was he owed to Jon Arryn.
他的一切都是琼恩·艾林给的 - The squire, Ser Hugh?
那个侍从,修夫爵士 - Pity what happened to him,
我对他深表同情 - just when his life seemed to be going so nicely.
眼看着飞黄腾达,却遭此不幸 - If Ser Hugh poisoned him...
如果是修夫爵士下的毒 - who paid Ser Hugh?
又是谁雇佣的他 - Someone who could afford it.
自然是付得起价钱的人 - Jon was a man of peace.
琼恩与世无争 - He was Hand for 17 years...
他已经当了十七年的首相 - good years.
十七年兢兢业业 17 - Why kill him?
为何杀他 - He started asking questions.
因为他开始质疑了 - He's found one bastard already.
他找到了一个私生子 - He has the book.
也拿到了那本书 - The rest will come.
其余的迟早会查出来 - And when he knows the truth, what will he do?
等他查出真相,他会怎么做 - The gods alone know.
只有天上诸神知道 - The fools tried to kill his son.
那群蠢蛋想杀他儿子 - What's worse... they botched it.
更糟糕的是,他们还搞砸了 - The wolf and the lion will be at each other's throats.
狼和狮很快就会打成一团 - We will be at war soon, my friend. What good is war now?
战争在即,我的朋友 现在开战有什么用 - We're not ready.
我们还没准备好 - If one Hand can die, why not a second?
既然死了一个首相,为什么不能死第二个 - This Hand is not the other.
如今的首相不一样了 - We need time.
我们需要时间 - Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born.
在儿子诞生前,卓戈卡奥是不会出兵的 - You know how these savages are.
你也清楚这些野蛮人是什么德行 - Delay," You say.
你就说 "拖一拖 "" - Move fast," I reply.
我只能说 "要快 "" - This is no longer a game for two players.
这已经不再是一场两个人对弈的游戏了 - It never was.
从来都不是 - The first to arrive and the last to leave.
最先抵达,最后离开 - I admire your industry.
你的勤勉我深表佩服 - You do move quietly.
你的行动确实无声无息 - We all have our qualities.
我们各有所长罢了 - You look a bit lonely today.
你今天看上去有点落寞啊 - You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening.
晚上该去我的妓院逛逛 - First boy is on the house.
第一个男孩我请客 - I think you're mistaking business with pleasure.
我想你这是错把公事当成消遣了 - Am I?
有吗 - All those birds that whisper in your ear...
那些在你耳边叽叽喳喳的小小鸟 - such pretty little things.
净是些漂亮的小东西 - Trust me,
相信我 - we accommodate all inclinations.
任何需求我都能满足 - Oh, I'm sure.
这点我确信 - Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.
我听说雷德温大人喜欢男童 - I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion...
我既能提供美色又不节外生枝 - both equally important.
两者同样重要 - Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no?
但美色与否,因人而异,不是吗 - Is it true that Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees?
据说腾石河的玛龙爵士慕残,此事可属实 - All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.
只要有钱,任何欲望都是正当的 - And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord
我听过最可怕的传言,说一位大人 - with a taste for fresh cadavers.
对新鲜尸体情有独钟 - Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.
想必这样的需求满足起来难上加难吧 - The logistics alone...
不提运输 - to find beautiful corpses before they rot.
仅寻找尚未腐烂的漂亮尸体就很难了 - Strictly speaking, such a thing
严格说来,此事 - would not be in accordance with the King's laws.
与国王的法律相抵触 - Strictly speaking.
完全正确 - Tell me... does someone somewhere
告诉我,有没有人 - keep your balls in a little box?
把你那一对卵蛋藏在小匣子里 - I've often wondered.
我时常好奇 - Do you know I have no idea where they are?
我也不知道它们在哪儿,这你还不清楚吗 - And we had been so close.
我们曾经那么亲密 - But enough about me. How have you been
别说我了,上次见面后 - since we last saw each other?
你过得如何 - Since you last saw me or since I last saw you?
你说的见面是你见我,还是我见你呢 - Now the last time I saw you,
我上次见到你时 - you were talking to the Hand of the King.
你正与首相交谈 - Saw me with your own eyes? Eyes I own.
你亲眼见到的吗 我的眼线 - Council business.
谈的是御前会议的事 - We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark.
大家都有很多事要与奈德·史塔克商量 - Everyone's well aware of your enduring fondness
大家都清楚你对史塔克大人的妻子 - for Lord Stark's wife.
旧情不忘 - If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy's life
如果真是兰尼斯特家对史塔克家小鬼下手 - and it was discovered that
而他们又发现 - you helped the Starks come to that conclusion...
是你帮助史塔克家做出此番结论 - to think a simple word to the Queen...
只要有人在王后面前说上一句 ... - One shudders at the thought.
想想就不寒而栗 - But you know something? I do believe that I have seen you
不过你知道吗,在你见过我之后 - even more recently than you have seen me.
我不久前就见到你了 - Have you? Yes.
有吗 是的 - Earlier today, I distinctly recall
今天早些时候我清楚地记得 - seeing you talking to Lord Stark in his chambers.
看见你在史塔克大人的房里和他谈话 - Was that you under the bed?
躲在床下面的人是你吗 - And not long after that
不久之后 - when I saw you escorting a certain
我又看到你陪同一位 - foreign dignitary...
来自异域的贵客 - Council business?
也是谈御前会议的事吗 - Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea.
当然,你在狭海对岸有朋友也很正常 - You're from there yourself, after all.
毕竟你就是从那儿来的 - We're friends, aren't we, Lord Varys?
我们也是朋友,对吧,瓦里斯大人 - I'd like to think we are.
我宁愿这样想 - So you can imagine my burden,
所以你可以想象我的压力 - wondering if the king might question my friend's sympathies.
生怕国王哪天会质疑我朋友的同情心 - To stand at a crossroads
就像站在岔路口 - where turning left means loyalty to a friend,
一边是对朋友的忠诚 - turning right loyalty to the realm...
一边是对王国的忠诚 - Please. Define myself in a position
别说了 我左右为难哪 - where a simple word to the king...
只要有人在国王面前说上一句 ... - What are you two conspiring about?
你们俩在密谋什么呢 - Well, whatever it is, you'd best hurry up.
不管在干嘛,都快点过来吧 - My brother is coming.
我老哥来了 - To a small council meeting?
亲临御前会议吗 - Disturbing news from far away.
远方有令人心烦的消息传来 - Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗 - Off with you. No begging.
快滚,这里不准乞讨 - I'm not a beggar. I live here.
我不是乞丐,我住这里 - Do you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing?
赏你两个耳刮子才听得懂吗 - I want to see my father.
我要找我父亲 - I want to fuck the queen, for all the good it does me.
照你这么说,我还要搞王后呢 - You want your father, boy?
你想找你父亲,小子 - He's lying on the floor of some tavern,
他可能躺在某个小酒馆的地上 - getting pissed on by his friends.
跟他的朋友喝得烂醉如泥呢 - My father is Hand of the King!
我父亲是御前首相 - I'm not a boy. I'm Arya Stark of Winterfell
我不是小子,是临冬城的艾莉亚·史塔克 - and if you lay a hand on me,
你们要是敢碰我 - my father will have both your heads on spikes.
我老爸会把你们两个的头砍下来挂在枪上 - Now are you going to let me by
现在,你们是让我进去 - or do I need to smack you on the ear to help with your hearing?
还是要赏你们两个耳刮子才听得懂 - You know I had half my guard out searching for you?
你知不知道我派出一半的卫士去找你 - You promised me this would stop.
你答应过不会出这样的事了 - They said they were going to kill you.
他们说要杀你 - Who did? I didn't see them,
谁说的 我没看到 - but I think one was fat. Oh, Arya.
但其中一人是个胖子 艾莉亚 - I'm not lying! They said you found the bastard
我没说谎,他们说你找到了私生子 - and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage...
还说狼和狮很快就会打起来,还有野蛮人 - something about the savage.
说野蛮人什么的 - Where did you hear this?
你在哪儿听到的 - In the dungeons, near the dragon skulls.
在龙骨附近的地城里 - What were you doing in the dungeons?
你在地城里做什么 - Chasing a cat.
抓猫 - Pardon, my lord.
打扰了,大人 - There's a night's watchman here begging a word.
外面有个黑衣弟兄求见 - He says it's urgent.
说有要紧事相告 - Your name, friend? Yoren, if it please.
怎么称呼,朋友 请叫我尤伦 - This must be your son. He has the look.
这一定是您的公子,长得跟您真像 - I'm a girl!
我是女孩 - Did Benjen send you?
是班扬派你来的吗 - No one sent me, my lord.
没人派我来,大人 - I'm here to find men for the Wall,
我是来寻找把守长城的人手 - see if there's any scum in the dungeons that might be fit for service.
看看地牢里有没有想处理掉的人♥渣 - Oh, we'll find recruits for you.
我们会帮你安排人手 - Thank you, my lord.
谢谢您,大人 - But that's not why I disturb you now.
但我不是为这事来打扰您的 - Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black...
您弟弟班扬,他是黑衫军的一员 - makes him as much my brother as yours.
我和您一样把他当成兄弟 - It's for his sake I rode here so hard
我正是为了他,才拼了老命飞速赶来 - I damn near killed my horse.
差点把我的马都给累死了 - There are others riding too.
其他人就在我后面赶路 - The whole city will know by tomorrow.
消息明天就会传遍整个君临 - Know what?
什么消息 - Best said in private, my lord.
这事咱们最好私下谈,大人 - Go on. We'll talk more later.
你先回去,我们晚些再谈 - Jory, take her safely to her room.
乔里,带我女儿回房 - Come along, my lady. You heard your father.
小姐,走吧,您也听见您父亲的吩咐了 - How many guards does my father have?
我爸爸有多少守卫 - Here in King's Landing? 50.
在君临这儿吗有五十个 - You wouldn't let anyone kill him, would you?
你不会让别人有机会杀他对不对 - Well? It's about your wife, my lord.
说吧 事关您的夫人,大人 - She's taken the Imp.
她抓了小恶魔 - You're far from home, Lady Stark.
您离家太远了,史塔克夫人 - To whom do I speak?
敢问阁下是哪位 - Ser Vardis Egen, Knight of the Vale.
在下是艾林谷的骑士瓦狄斯·伊根爵士 - Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit?
艾林夫人知道您此次到访吗 - There was no time to send word.
我没有时间送信给她 - May I ask, my lady,
容我多问一句夫人 - why he is with you?
您为何带他前来 - That's why there was no time.
所以我刚才说没有时间 - He is my prisoner. He doesn't look like a prisoner.
他是我的犯人 他可不像是犯人 - My sister will decide what he looks like.
由我妹妹决定他是不是犯人 - Yes, my lady.
遵命,夫人 - She will at that.
就由她来决定 - The Eyrie. They say it's impregnable.
据说鹰巢城无人可攻破 - Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes...
给我十条好汉,再加几样攀援的物件 - I'll impregnate the bitch.
老子就能给她开♥苞 - I like you.
你很有意思 - Lord Stark, your presence has been requested in the small council chamber.
史塔克大人,请您到御前会议厅 - A meeting has been called.
参加会议 - I need to see the king first... alone.
我要先单独觐见国王 - The king is at the small council meeting, my lord.
国王就在御前会议厅,大人 - He has summoned you.
他传唤过您 - Is it about my wife? No, my lord.
跟我妻子有关吗 回大人,无关 - I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen.
我认为是丹妮莉丝·坦格利安的事 - The whore is pregnant.
那贱♥货怀孕了 - You're speaking of murdering a child.
你这是谋害幼儿啊 - I warned you this would happen. Back in the north, I warned you,
这事我早警告过你,在北境的时候就说过 - but you didn't care to hear.
可你不肯听 - Well, hear it now.
现在你给我听清楚 - I want 'em dead, mother and child both.
我要他们死,母子两个一起死 - And that fool Viserys as well.
外加那个笨蛋韦赛里斯 - Is that plain enough for you?
这样说够明白了吧 - I want them both dead.
我要他们死 - You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this.
假如真这样做,你的荣誉将永遭玷污 - Honor?!
荣誉 - I've got seven kingdoms to rule!
我有七国要统治 - One king, seven kingdoms.
一个国王,七个国家 - Do you think honor keeps them in line?
你以为是荣誉让国家井然有序吗 - Do you think it's honor that's keeping the peace?
你以为是荣誉让国家安宁祥和吗 - It's fear... fear and blood.
是恐惧,恐惧和流血 - Then we're no better than the Mad King.
那我们又比疯王好在哪里呢 - Careful, Ned. Careful now.
说话小心,奈德,小心 - You want to assassinate a girl
就因为 "八爪蜘蛛 "道听途说 - because the spider heard a rumor?
你就要暗杀一个小女孩吗 - No rumor, my lord. The princess is with child.
并非道听途说,公主怀孕的事不会错 - Based on whose information?
消息源自何处 - Ser Jorah Mormont. He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens.
乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士,他给坦格利安当顾问 - Mormont? You bring us the whispers
你说莫尔蒙,你把一个叛国者 - of a traitor half a world away and call it fact?
远隔重洋飘来的只言片语当作事实吗 - Jorah Mormont's a slaver, not a traitor.
乔拉·莫尔蒙是奴隶贩子,而不是叛国者 - small difference, I know, to an honorable man.
当然对您这种正人君子区别是不大的 - He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land.
他触犯法律,背弃家族,叛逃他乡 - We commit murder on the word of this man?
我们当真只凭他的话就下杀手 - And if he's right?
万一他说对了呢 - If she has a son?
万一她生的是儿子 - A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army...
一个坦格利安后人统领一支多斯拉克军队 - What then? The narrow sea still lies between us.
那怎么办 狭海依旧隔在中间 - I'll fear the Dothraki
等多斯拉克人 - the day they teach their horses to run on water.
教会他们的马在水上走路,我才会害怕 - Do nothing?
什么也不做 - That's your wise advice?
这就是你给出的明智建议 - Do nothing till our enemies are on our shores?
什么也不做,直到敌人登岸了再说,是吗 - You're my council. Counsel!
你们都是御前会议的成员 - Speak sense to this honorable fool.
谁来跟这个只讲荣誉的傻瓜讲讲道理 - I understand your misgivings, my lord.
大人,我完全能体会您的顾虑 - Truly, I do. It is a terrible thing
绝无虚言,我们在此讨论的 - we must consider, a vile thing.
是一件可怕的事,卑鄙的事 - Yet we who presume to rule must sometimes
可我们这些冒昧为政的人 - do vile things for the good of the realm.
有时必须为了百姓福祉行卑鄙之事 - Should the gods grant Daenerys a son,
假如诸神赐予丹妮莉丝一个儿子 - the realm will bleed.
王国难免血光之灾 - I bear this girl no ill will,
我对这个女孩没有恶意 - but should the Dothraki invade,
但倘若多斯拉克人打来 - how many innocents will die?
多少无辜的人会丢掉性命 - How many towns will burn?
多少村庄会付之一炬 - Is it not wiser, kinder even,
倘若死了丹妮莉丝一个 - that she should die now
能够拯救万千生灵 - so that tens of thousands might live?
是不是比较明智且仁慈的做法呢 - We should have had them both killed years ago.
那兄妹俩早就该杀了 - When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman,
如果你发现跟自己上床的是个丑女 - best close your eyes, get it over with.
最好的做法就是闭上眼睛,赶紧办事 - Cut her throat. Be done with it.
割开她的喉咙,了事 - I followed you into war...
我随你南征北战 - twice,
前后两次 - without doubts,
眉头都不皱一下 - without second thoughts.
不曾有一丝迟疑 - But I will not follow you now.
但我这次不会了 - The Robert I grew up with
我认识的那个劳勃 - didn't tremble at the shadow of an unborn child.
可不会被还未出生的孩子的阴影吓得发抖 - She dies.
她必须死 - I will have no part in it.
我绝不会当共犯 - You're the King's Hand, lord Stark.
史塔克大人,你是御前首相 - You'll do as I command or I'll find me a hand who will.
照我说的去做,不然我就另请高明 - And good luck to him.
那我祝他好运 - I thought you were a better man.
我以为您不是这种人 - Out. Out, damn you.
滚,滚,该死的家伙 - Go, run back to Winterfell!
快滚回临冬城去 - I'll have your head on a spike!
我要砍下你的脑袋挂在枪上 - I'll put it there myself, you fool!
我要亲自动手,你个蠢货 - You think you're too good for this? Too proud and honorable?
你自以为多么正直,多么自豪,多么荣誉 - This is a war!
这是打仗 - I'll go ahead with my daughters.
我带女儿先动身 - Get them ready. Do it yourself.
要她们准备好,你亲自去传达 - Don't ask anyone for help. Right away, my lord.
别找任何人寻求帮助 我这就去,大人 - Lord Baelish is here for you.
贝里席大人想见您 - His grace went on about you at some length
你走之后,国王陛下还接着 - after you took your leave.
骂了好一会儿 - The word "Treason" was mentioned.
还提到过 "叛国 "之类的字眼 - What can I do for you?
你有何贵干 - When do you return to Winterfell?
你打算什么时候回临冬城 - Why? What do you care? If you're still here come nightfall,
怎么,此事与你何干 要是你傍晚还在 - I'll take you to see the last
我带你去见 - person Jon Arryn spoke with before falling ill.
琼恩·艾林病倒前见的最后一个人 - If that sort of thing still interests you.
要是你对此还感兴趣的话 - I don't have the time.
我没时间 - It won't take more than an hour. But as you please.
这要不了一小时,不过随您的便 - Round up all the men we have and station them outside the girls' chambers.
召集所有人守在我女儿的房间门口 - Who are your best two swords? Heward and Wyl.
你手下最好的两名剑士是谁 海华和韦尔 - Find them and meet me at the stables.
带上他们,我们在马厩见 - You bring him here without permission?
你竟然未经许可就把他带来这里 - You pollute my home with his presence?
任由兰尼斯特玷污我家 - Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin,
你阿姨做了件错事,罗宾 - A very bad thing.
错得很离谱 - You remember her, don't you?
你还记得她吧 - Isn't he beautiful?
你看他漂不漂亮 - And strong too. Jon knew it.
而且很强壮,琼恩早看出来了 - His last words were "The seed is strong."
他的遗言就是 " 种性强韧 " - He wanted everyone to know
他要大家都知道 - what a good, strong boy his son would grow up to be.
他儿子长大后会变成个强壮的男子汉 - Look at him, the Lord of all the Vale.
你们瞧,他可是艾林谷的领主 - Lysa, you wrote me about the Lannisters,
莱莎,你写信说到兰尼斯特 - warning me... To stay away from them!
警告我 ... 离他们远远的 - Not to bring one here!
不是让你带一个过来 - Mommy?
妈咪 - Is that the bad man? It is.
他就是那个坏人吗 就是他 - He's little.
他好小呀 - He's Tyrion the Imp of house Lannister.
他就是兰尼斯特家的小恶魔提利昂 - He killed your father.
他害死了你父亲 - He murdered the Hand of the King!
他杀死了御前首相 - Oh, did I kill him too?
哦,原来他也是我杀的 - I've been a very busy man.
看来我还真忙啊 - You will watch your tongue!
你最好管紧你那张碎嘴 - These men are knights of the Vale.
这些人都是艾林谷的骑士 - Every one of them loved Jon Arryn.
他们全都对琼恩·艾林敬爱有加 - Every one of them would die for me.
每个人都愿意为我牺牲性命 - If any harm comes to me, my brother Jaime will see that they do.
我要有什么不测,我哥詹姆负责让他们如愿 - You can't hurt us. No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy!
没人敢在这里乱来, 妈咪, 告诉他 - Tell him! shh shh shh, my sweet boy.
让他知道 嘘,我的小宝贝 - He's just trying to frighten us.
他只是虚张声势 - Lannisters are all liars.
兰尼斯特家通通是骗子 - No one will hurt my baby.
谁也别想欺负我的小亲亲 - Mommy...
妈咪 - I want to see the bad man fly.
我想看坏人飞 - Perhaps you will, my little love.
小心肝,或许可以哦 - This man is my prisoner.
他是我的犯人 - I will not have him harmed.
我不会让他受到伤害 - Ser Vardis,
瓦狄斯爵士 - My sister's guest is weary.
我姐姐的客人有些累了 - Take him down below so he can rest.
把他带到下面好好休息 - Introduce him to Mord.
让莫德照顾他 - You go sleep, dwarf man.
你现在可以睡了,小矮人 - Sleep good, little dwarf man!
睡个好觉矮冬瓜 - Lord Stark's lucky he still has a head.
史塔克大人还活着,真是幸运啊 - Robert will rant for a few days, but he won't do anything.
劳勃这几天会怒不可遏,但也仅限于此 - He adores the man.
他喜欢史塔克 - You're jealous.
你嫉妒了 - Are you sure this won't hurt?
你确定这不会伤到我吗 - Only if I slip.
除非我手滑了 - And you'd prefer me like this?
你喜欢我这样子吗 - If you want hairless, maybe you should find a little boy.
你要是中意没毛的,大可以找个小男孩 - I want you.
我只要你 - My brother thinks that anyone who hasn't been to war isn't a man.
我老哥认为,没打过仗的男人不算真男人 - He treats me as if I'm a spoiled child.
他还当我是个被宠坏的小孩 - Oh, and you're not?
你不也是吗 - Loras Tyrell, the Knight of the Fowers?
洛拉斯·提利尔百花骑士 - How many wars have you fought in?
你参加过多少次战役了 - Oh, and how much did your father spend on that armor of yours?
你父亲在你的盔甲上花了多少钱 - Hold still.
别动 - All I ever hear from Robert and Stannis
劳勃和史坦尼斯就只会说 - is how I'm not tough enough, how I squirm at the sight of blood...
我不够强悍啦,见到血是多么懦弱啦 - You did vomit when that boy's eye
团体比武中,那小子的眼珠 - was knocked out in the melee.
被打出来时,你确实吐了 - His eye was dangling out of the damn socket!
他的眼球可就吊在眼窝外边晃啊 - He shouldn't have entered the melee
如果他不知道如何战斗 - if he didn't know how to fight.
就不该参加团体比武 - Easy for you to say.
你说得轻巧 - Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman.
并非人人都是你这种天赋异禀的剑客 - It's not a gift. No one gave it to me.
这可不是天赋,剑术不是谁给我的 - I'm good because I work at it...
我之所以厉害,是因为勤加练♥习 - every day of my life since I could hold a stick.
从能拿棍子的年龄就开始了,十年如一日 - I could work at fighting all day, every day,
就算我没日没夜地练剑 - and still never be as good as you.
还是不可能赶上你 - Yes well, I guess we'll never know.
那就只有天知道了 - Everywhere? Everywhere.
都要刮吗 都要刮 - So how did it end up?
事情的结果怎样 - The Targaryen girl will die?
那个坦格利安的女孩会死吗 - It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is.
虽说这不太好,但她必须死 - Robert's rather tasteless about it.
关于这事,劳勃都快失去理智了 - Every time he talks about killing her,
每次说到要杀她时 - I swear the table rises six inches.
我敢发誓,都震得桌子跳起半尺 - It's a shame he can't muster the same enthusiasm for his wife.
可惜啊,他对自家老婆就没有这么激♥情 - He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money.
不过对她的钱财可是欲求不满 - You have to give it to the Lannisters...
对于兰尼斯特家,你真是不服不行 - they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts
那帮贱♥货自大和无趣的程度,世上无人可比 - the gods ever suffered to walk the world,
再多分毫,就连诸神也不能忍 - but they do have outrageous amounts of money.
但他们的钱真是多得要命 - I have an outrageous amount of money.
我的钱也多得要命 - Not as much as the Lannisters.
没有兰尼斯特家那么多 - But a lot more than you.
跟你比还是绰绰有余 - Robert's threatening to take me hunting with him.
劳勃威胁说要带我一起去狩猎 - Last time we were out there for two weeks.
上次狩猎,我们在外边熬了两周 - Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day,
每天都淋着大雨,踩着泥巴穿林子 - all so he can stick his spear into something's flesh.
就为了陪他玩长矛叉肉的游戏 - Oh. But Robert loves his killing.
但劳勃就喜欢打打杀杀 - How did that ever happen? Because he loves his killing.
他怎么当上国王的 因为他喜欢打打杀杀 - And he used to be good at it.
而且过去非常擅长 - Do you know who should be king?
你知道谁该当国王吗 - Be serious. I am.
严肃点 我很严肃 - My father could be your bank.
我父亲可以资助你 - I've never fought in a war before, but I'd fight for you.
我以前从没打过仗,但我愿意为你而战 - I'm fourth in line.
我是第四顺位继承人 - And where was Robert in the line of royal succession?
那劳勃又是第顺位继承人呢 - Joffrey is a monster. Tommen is eight.
乔佛里是个魔头,托曼才八岁 - Stannis? Stannis has the personality of a lobster.
史坦尼斯呢 史坦尼斯的性格跟龙虾没两样 - He's still my older brother.
但他毕竟是我的兄长 - What are you doing?! Look at it.
你在干嘛 你看 - You cut me. It's just blood.
你割伤我了 只是血而已 - We've all got it in us. Sometimes a little spills.
我们体内都有,偶尔流点血很正常 - If you become king, you're going to see a lot of this.
如果你成了国王,见到的血可不止这么一点 - You need to get used to it.
你要习♥惯 - Go on. Look.
来吧,看看 - People love you.
人民爱戴你 - They love to serve you because you're kind to them.
他们乐于效忠你,因为你仁爱友善 - They want to be near you.
他们都愿意靠近你 - You're willing to do what needs to be done,
当做之事你甘愿去做 - but you don't gloat over it.
但不会以之为乐 - You don't love killing.
你不好杀戮 - Where is it written that
哪里写到过 - power is the sole province of the worst?
只有十恶不赦才能掌权 - That Thrones are only made for
被恐惧,被怨恨的人 - the hated and the feared?
才能称王 - You would be a wonderful king.
你将成为一代明君 - I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.
很遗憾,你和奈德·史塔克的结合不太完美 - You seemed so good together.
你们看起来那么般配 - I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.
很高兴我做了件取悦你的事 - Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.
没有首相,王国就不能正常运转 - I suppose this is where you tell me
我想你的意思是 - to give the job to your brother Jaime.
要我任命你弟弟詹姆为首相吧 - No. He's not serious enough.
不,他太不严肃 - I'll say this for Ned Stark:
对奈德·史塔克,我至少得承认 - he's serious enough.
他够严肃 - Was it really worth it? Losing him this way?
值得吗,就这样失去他 - I don't know.
我不清楚 - But I do know this:
但我知道一点 - If the Targaryen girl convinces
如果那个坦格利安女孩 - her horselord husband to invade
说服她的马王丈夫打过来 - and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea...
而多斯拉克人成功地横渡狭海 - We won't be able to stop them.
我们就没办法抵挡了 - The Dothraki don't sail. Every child knows that.
多斯拉克人不懂航海,连小孩都知道 - They don't have discipline. They don't have armor.
他们毫无军纪,没有铠甲 - They don't have siege weapons.
没有攻城器械 - It's a neat little trick you do:
你又耍这把戏了 - You move your lips and your father's voice comes out.
张嘴就吐出你老爹的话 - Is my father wrong?
我父亲说错了吗 - Let's say Viserys Targaryen lands
要是韦赛里斯·坦格利安 - with 40,000 Dothraki screamers at his back.
率领四万多斯拉克哮吼武士登陆 - We hole up in our castles...
而我们龟缩在城里 - A wise move... only a fool
这样很明智,只有傻子 - would meet the Dothraki in an open field.
才会出城正面抵抗多斯拉克人 - They leave us in our castles.
然后他们不管我们了 - They go from town to town, looting and burning,
横扫一个又一个村庄,烧杀抢掠 - killing every man who can't hide behind a stone wall,
杀光所有没能躲进城堡的人 - stealing all our crops and livestock,
抢走所有的粮食和牲畜 - enslaving all our women and children.
奴役所有的女人和小孩 - How long do the people of the Seven Kingdoms stand behind
而他们的国王躲在高墙之内 - their absentee king, their cowardly king
拒不露面,胆小如鼠,且问七国的臣民 - hiding behind high walls?
还能拥戴他多久 - When do the people decide that Viserys Targaryen
还用多久,人们就会重新拥戴 - is the rightful monarch after all?
韦赛里斯·坦格利安为真龙天子 - We still outnumber them.
我们毕竟有人数优势 - Which is the bigger number: five or one?
哪个数更大五还是一 - Five.
五 - Five...
五 - One.
一 - One army... a real army
一支铁血的军队 - united behind one leader with one purpose.
只由一人统率,唯有一个目标 - Our purpose died with the Mad King.
而我们的目标呢,早随疯王之死消失了 - Now we've got as many armies
现如今军队多如牛毛 - as there are men with gold in their purse.
腰包里有钱便可拥兵自重 - And everybody wants something different.
人心各异,皆有所求 - Your father wants to own the world.
你老爹想要一统天下 - Ned Stark wants to run away and bury his head in the snow.
奈德·史塔克一心回到那冰天雪地窝着 - What do you want?
那你想要什么 - We haven't had a real fight in nine years.
我们已经有九年没有真正打过仗了 - Back stabbing doesn't prepare you for a fight.
等打起仗来只有背后偷袭的本事怎么行 - And that's all the realm is now:
看看现在王国都什么风气 - back stabbing and scheming
背后偷袭,阴谋算计 - and arse licking and money grubbing.
阿谀奉承,唯利是图 - Sometimes I don't know
有时我都不知道 - what holds it together.
是什么在维系国家 - Our marriage.
我们的婚姻 - Ah, so here we sit
所以十七年后 - years later,
我们还坐在这儿 17 - holding it all together.
维系着国家的完整 - Don't you get tired?
你不觉得厌烦吗 - Every day.
没有一天不觉得 - How long can hate hold a thing together?
那这种憎恶还能让这个国家撑多久 - Well, 17 years is quite a long time.
十七年可算是很久了 - Yes, it is.
是啊,的确 - Yes, it is.
的确 - What was she like?
她长什么样 - You've never asked about her, not once.
你可从没问到过她,一次都没有 - Why not?
为什么不问 - At first, just saying her name even in private
起初,即使私底下提及她的名字 - felt like I was breathing life back into her.
我都害怕她在你记忆中愈加鲜活 - I thought if I didn't talk about her,
曾以为我不去提她 - she'd just fade away for you.
你就会渐渐淡忘 - When I realized that wasn't going to happen,
后来我意识到你不可能忘记她 - I refused to ask out of spite.
不再问起的原因就变成怨恨 - I didn't want to give you the satisfaction
我不想让你自以为魅力十足 - of thinking I cared enough to ask.
以为我多么在乎你的感情 - And eventually it became
到最后我终于清楚 - clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.
我的怨恨在你眼里一文不值 - As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.
就我看来,你反倒还很享受 - So why now?
那现在为什么又问 - What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us
我们对彼此的伤害还不够狠吗 - that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?
相比之下,莱安娜·史塔克的幽灵又能怎样 - You want to know the horrible truth?
你想知道事实有多残酷吗 - I can't even remember what she looked like.
我甚至记不起她的样子来 - I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted...
我只知道她曾是我唯一的追求 - Someone took her away from me,
有人把她从我身边夺走 - and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.
庞然如七国都弥补不了她留下的空白 - I felt something for you once, you know?
我曾经对你有过感情,你知道吗 - I know.
我知道 - Even after we lost our first boy.
即使在我们的长子夭折之后 - For quite a while, actually.
很长一段时间,我都怀揣这份情意 - Was it ever possible for us?
我们之间曾经有过可能吗 - Was there ever a time, ever a moment?
是否有那么一段时期,甚至一瞬间 - No.
没有 - Does that make you feel better or worse?
这样的回答让你觉得好点还是更难过 - She looks like him, don't she, my Lord?
大人,孩子和他长得真像,对吧 - She has his nose, his black hair.
有他的鼻子,还有他的黑发 - Aye.
的确 - Tell him when you see him, my Lord.
大人,您见到他的时候请告诉他 - If it please you,
如果您高兴的话 - tell him how beautiful she is.
请您告诉他女儿有多漂亮 - I will. And tell him I've been with no one else.
我会的 请告诉他我没跟过其他人 - I swear it, my lord, by the old gods and new.
大人,我以新神和旧神之名起誓 - I don't want no jewels or nothing,
我不要金银珠宝 - just him.
我只要他的人 - The king was always good to me.
国王对我一直很好 - When Jon Arryn came to visit you,
琼恩·艾林曾经来找你 - what did he want?
所为何事 - He wasn't that sort of man, my lord.
大人,他不是那种人 - He just wanted to know if the child was happy,
他只是想知道孩子快不快乐 - healthy.
健不健康 - He looks healthy enough to me.
我看这孩子很健康 - The girl shall want for nothing.
这姑娘永远不会愁吃愁穿 - Brothels make a much better investment than ships,
我早就发现,买妓院远比投资船队 - I've found.
来得稳当 - Whores rarely sink.
因为妓♥女不会沉 - What do you know of king Robert's bastards?
你对劳勃的私生子女所知多少 - Well, he has more than you,
这个嘛,从最简单的说起 - for a start.
他生得比你多 - How many? Does it matter?
有多少 有关系吗 - If you fuck enough women,
反正只要睡过的女人够多 - some of them will give you presents.
总有人会送你大礼 - And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why?
琼恩·艾林为什么要挨个找到他们 - He was the King's Hand.
他是御前首相 - Perhaps Robert wanted them looked after.
想必劳勃要他代为照顾吧 - He was overcome with fatherly love.
一时间父爱大发了 - Come.
走 - Jory! My lord.
乔里 在,大人 - Such a small pack of wolves.
就这么几头狼啊 - Stay back, ser. This is the Hand of the King.
不得无礼,这可是国王的首相 - Was the Hand of the King.
国王的前任首相 - Now I'm not sure what he is...
至于现在嘛 - lord of somewhere very far away.
不过是偏远地区的一个领主 - What's the meaning of this, Lannister?
兰尼斯特,这是什么意思 - Get back inside where it's safe.
你最好躲进安全的地方去 - I'm looking for my brother.
我在找我老弟 - You remember my brother, don't you, Lord Stark?
您还记得我弟弟吧,史塔克大人 - Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man.
金头发,舌头利,个子矮 - I remember him well.
我记得非常清楚 - It seems he had some trouble on the road.
他似乎在半路上碰到点麻烦 - You wouldn't know what happened to him, would you?
您该不会正巧知道他有什么麻烦吧 - He was taken at my command
令弟乃是在我的命令下遭到逮捕 - to answer for his crimes.
以为其罪行负责 - My Lords!
两位大人 - I'll bring the city watch.
我这就去找都城守卫队 - Come, Stark.
拔剑吧,史塔克 - I'd rather you die sword in hand.
我倒愿意你死的时候手里拿着武器 - If you threaten my Lord again... Threaten?
你胆敢再威胁我家大人 ... 威胁 - As in, "I'm going to open your lord
那要这样说 " 我要把你家大人开膛破肚 - from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of"?
瞧瞧史塔克的身子是何种材质造的 " - You kill me,
你杀了我 - your brother's a dead man.
你弟弟也性命难保 - You're right.
说得对 - Take him alive. Kill his men.
饶他一命把他手下全宰了 - My brother, Lord Stark...
至于我弟弟史塔克大人 - we want him back.
我们要他回来 - [The End]
[本集结束]