- Your pardon, your grace.
请原谅,陛下 - I would rise, but...
恕我不能起身 ... - Do you know what your wife has done?
你知不知道你妻子做了什么 - She did nothing I did not command.
无论她做了什么,都是我的意思 - Who'd have thought she had it in her?
谁又知道她心里的想法呢 - By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?
你凭什么对我家人下手 - I am the King's Hand, charged
我是御前首相 - with keeping the peace... You were the King's Hand.
奉命维护和平 你曾经是首相 - You shall now be held accountable...
如今你必须对此 ... - Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?!
你们两个都给我住口 - Catelyn will release Tyrion
我要凯特琳释放提利昂 - and you'll make your peace with Jaime.
然后你跟詹姆和好 - He butchered my men...
他屠杀了我的部下 - Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel
史塔克大人喝醉了酒刚从妓院里出来 - when his men attacked Jaime.
他手下的人攻击詹姆 - Quiet, woman. Jaime has fled the city.
安静,臭女人 詹姆逃出城去了 - Give me leave to bring him back to justice.
请允许我把他抓回来接受法律制裁 - I took you for a king.
我还当你是一国之君 - Hold your tongue.
闭上你的嘴 - He's attacked one of my brothers and abducted the other.
他袭击我的弟弟,还抓了另一个 - I should wear the armor and you the gown.
倒不如我披铠甲,你穿丝裙当女人 - I shall wear this like a badge of honor.
我会把这当成荣誉的奖章 - Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.
那就安静地戴好,否则我让你更光荣 - See what she does to me?
看到她是如何待我的了 - My loving wife.
这就是我亲爱的妻子 - I should not have hit her.
我不该打她的 - That was not...
这实在不是 .. - That was not kingly.
实在不是国王该有的举动 - If we don't act,
我们若不采取措施 - there will be a war.
战争爆发就在眼前 - So tell your wife to return that little shit of an Imp to King's Landing.
那就让你妻子把那混♥蛋小恶魔放回君临 - She's had her fun, now put an end to it.
她也玩够了,该结束了 - You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it.
你听到没有,赶紧写信把这事了结 - And what about Jaime Lannister?
詹姆·兰尼斯特怎么处置 - What about Jaime? I'm half a kingdom in debt
詹姆怎么处置 我欠他那该死的老爸 - to his bloody father.
半个王国的资产 - I don't know what happened between you
我不知道你跟那一家子黄毛 - and those yellow haired shits.
有什么过节 - I don't want to know. This is what matters:
我也不想知道,要紧的是这个 - I can't rule the kingdoms
史塔克跟兰尼斯特斗个你死我活 - if the Starks and the Lannisters are at each other'throats.
我这国家就没法管了 - So enough.
所以不要再斗了 - As you command, your grace.
遵命,陛下 - With your leave,
请您准许我 - I will return to Winterfell and set matters straight.
返回临冬城,即刻将事情处理妥当 - Piss on that. Send a raven.
回什么回,派只信鸦 - I want you to stay.
我要你留下 - I'm the king. I get what I want.
我是国王,我说怎样就怎样 - I never loved my brothers.
我从没爱过我的两个弟弟 - A sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true.
虽说很不想承认,但是事实 - You were the brother I chose.
我早当你是亲兄弟了 - We'll talk when I return from the hunt.
等我打猎回来再谈 - The hunt?
打猎 - Killing things clears my head.
杀戮能让我静静心 - You'll have to sit on the throne while I'm away.
我不在的时候你得坐上王座 - You'll hate it more than I do.
你会比我更恨它的 - The Targaryen girl...
坦格利安家那女孩 ... - Seven hells, don't start with her again.
七层地狱啊,别再提她了 - The girl will die and I'll hear no more of it.
那女孩必须死,我不想再谈了 - Put on the badge. And if you ever take it off again,
把徽章戴上,你要是敢再摘下来 - I swear to the Mother
我向圣母发誓 - I'll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister.
我就把这烂东西配在詹姆·兰尼斯特身上 - Khaleesi?
卡丽熙 - Oh, Khaleesi!
卡丽熙 - You're hurt.
你烫伤了 - Not too fast. Come on, Dancer.
别跑太快 跑呀,小舞 - When are you gonna tell him?
你打算什么时候告诉他 - Not now.
不是现在 - Blood for blood.
血债血偿 - You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others.
你要替乔里他们向兰尼斯特讨还公道 - You're talking about war. I'm talking about justice.
你说的是战争 我说的是正义 - Only the Lord of Winterfell can call in the bannermen and raise an army.
临冬城公爵才有权召集封臣集结军队 - A Lannister put his spear through your father's leg.
兰尼斯特的人用长矛刺穿了你父亲的腿 - The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him...
弑君者逃向凯岩城,没人能动他分毫 - You want me to march on Casterly Rock?
你要我进军凯岩城吗 - You're not a boy anymore.
你不是小孩子了 - They attacked your father. They've already started the war.
他们袭击你父亲, 就已经挑起了战争 - It's your duty to represent your house when your father can't.
在父亲缺席时站出来,这是你的责任 - And it's not your duty, because it's not your house.
而不是你的责任,因为这儿不是你家 - Where's Bran?
布兰呢 - I don't know. It's not my house.
我哪儿知道,又不是我家 - Robb?
罗柏 - All alone in the deep, dark woods.
在黑漆漆的林子里一个人转 - I'm not alone. My brother is with me.
我不是一个人,我哥哥陪着我呢 - I don't see him.
我没看到他呀 - Got him hidden under your cloak?
你把他藏在斗篷下面了吗 - Ooh, that's a pretty pin.
别针很漂亮哟 - Silver. We'll take the pin
银的 把别针拿来 - and the horse. Get down.
还有你的马,下马 - Be quick about it.
动作快点儿 - I can't.
我没办法 - The saddle... the straps.
这马鞍,还有皮带 - What's wrong with you? You some kind of cripple?
你怎么回事,是残废吗 - I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell.
我是临冬城的布兰登·史塔克 - If you don't let me be, I'll have you all killed!
别惹我,否则我教你们通通没命 - Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth.
把他小鸡鸡割下来塞他嘴里 - The boy's worth nothing dead.
这孩子死了就不值钱啦 - Benjen Stark's own blood?
班扬·史塔克的血亲 - Think what Mance would give us.
想想曼斯会怎么赏我们 - Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the north.
叫曼斯·雷德和北方都见鬼去 - We're going as far south as south goes.
我们去南边,有多远走多远 - There ain't no white walkers down in Dorne.
多恩可没有白鬼 - Drop the knife!
放下武器 - Let him go and I'll let you live.
放了他,我饶你们不死 - Robb.
罗柏 - Robb. Shut up.
罗柏 闭嘴 - Drop the blade!
放下武器 - No, don't. Do it.
不,不要 快点 - Are you all right?
没事吧 - Yes. It doesn't hurt.
没事,一点也不疼 - Tough little lad.
坚强的孩子 - In the Iron Islands, you're not a man
在我们铁群岛,要杀过敌人 - until you've killed your first enemy.
才能算你真正成人 - Well done.
干得好 - Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗 - What if you'd missed?
万一没射中呢 - He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat.
他就会杀了你,也杀了布兰 - You don't have the right... To what,
你无权 ... 无权什么 - to save your brother's life?
无权救你弟弟的命吗 - It was the only thing to do, so I did it.
当时我别无选择,只得如此 - What about her?
她怎么办 - Give me my life, my lord, and I'm yours.
饶我一命吧,大人,我的人是您的了 - We'll keep her alive.
先饶她一命 - Mord!
莫德 - Turnkey! Mord!
看门的,莫德 - Mord!
莫德 - Dwarf man making noise!
矮冬瓜,吵死了 - How would you like to be rich?
你想不想发财 - Dwarf man still making noise.
矮冬瓜,还在废话 - My family is rich.
我家很有钱 - We have gold, lots of gold.
我们有金子,很多金子 - I'm prepared to give you lots of gold in...
我打算给你好多金子,只要 ... - No gold!
没有金子 - Well, I don't have it here.
我现在是没有 - No gold.
没有金子 - fuck off.
去死 - I don't want to practice today.
我今天不想练 - No?
不想练 - They killed Jory.
他们杀了乔里 - My father is hurt.
我父亲也受伤了 - I don't care about stupid wooden swords.
我才没心情练这傻乎乎的木剑 - You are troubled.
你很心烦 - Yes. Good!
没错 很好 - Trouble is the perfect time for training.
心烦意乱的时候正好练习 - When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens,
跟布娃娃和小猫咪在草坪上玩过家家 - this is not when fighting happens.
那种时候没有战斗 - I don't like dolls and k...
我不玩布娃娃和 ... - You're not here.
你没仔细听 - You're with your trouble.
你心里有烦恼 - If you are with your trouble when fighting happens...
如果战斗开始,你还心烦意乱 - More trouble for you.
那麻烦就大了 - Just so.
就像现在 - How can you be quick as a snake...
若你不能集中精神 - Or as quiet as a shadow...
你又怎能做到迅如蛇 ... - When you are somewhere else?
抑或是静如影 ... - You are fearing for your father, hmm?
你在为你父亲担心吧 - That is right.
人之常情 - Do you pray to the gods? The old and the new.
你向神祈祷了吗 新神旧神都祈祷了 - There is only one god
世间只有一个神 - and his name is death.
名叫死亡 - And there is only one thing we say to death:
面对死亡,我们只说一句话 - Not today."
时辰未到 " - Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khalakka dothrae! Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj! Khalakka dothrae!
[多斯拉克语 ] - She has to eat the whole heart?
她非得吃完整颗心吗 - I hope that wasn't my horse.
但愿杀的不是我的马 - She's doing well.
她表现得很好 - She'll never keep it down.
她肯定会吐的 - Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khalakka dothrae!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khalakka dothrae!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Tell me what she's saying.
她在说什么 - The prince is riding.
王子骑着马 " - I have heard the thunder of his hooves.
我听见他蹄声如雷 - Swift as the wind he rides.
他的马迅疾如风 - His enemies will cower before him...
他的敌人会在他面前颤抖不休 - And their wives will weep tears of blood."
敌人的妻子将悲伤泣血 - She's going to have a boy.
她怀的是个男孩 - He won't be a real Targaryen.
他不是真正的坦格利安后裔 - He won't be a true dragon.
也不是真龙传人 - Vezh fin saja rhaesheseres!
[多斯拉克语 ] - The stallion who mounts the world."
骑着世界的骏马 " - The stallion is the Khal of Khals.
这匹马是预言中卡奥中的卡奥 - He shall unite the people into a single Khalasar.
他将统一多斯拉克民族组成一个卡拉♥萨 - All the people of the world will be his herd.
全世界的人都将成为他的子民 - Rhaesheseres!
[多斯拉克语 ]... - Rhaesheseres!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈 - Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈 - Rhaego! Rhaego...
雷戈,雷戈 - They love her.
他们喜欢她 - Rhaego! Rhaego!
雷戈,雷戈 - Rhaego! Rhaego...
雷戈,雷戈 - She truly is a queen today.
她今天是真正的王后 - Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak.
千万别让人看到你在维斯·多斯拉克带着剑 - You know the law.
你清楚这里的规矩 - It's not my law.
不是给我定的规矩 - They don't belong to you.
它们不属于你 - Whatever is hers is also mine.
她的就是我的 - Once, perhaps.
也许以前是这样 - If I sell one egg, I'll have enough to buy a ship.
若是卖掉一颗龙蛋,我就有钱买一艘船 - Two eggs... a ship and an army.
两颗蛋,一艘船加一支军队 - And you have all three. I need a large army.
但你拿了三颗 我要一支庞大的军队 - I'm the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont.
我是坦格利安王朝最后的希望,莫尔蒙 - The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen
自我五岁起,复兴世上最伟大王朝的 - on my shoulders since I was five years old...
使命就落在了我肩上 - And no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent.
但没人像帐篷里那些人爱戴她那样爱戴我 - Never.
从来没有 - Not a piece of it.
一丁点都没有 - How can I carry what I need to carry without it?
没人爱戴,我又如何能担起应负的责任 - Who can rule without
财富、畏惧、爱戴一样没有 - wealth or fear or love?
如何统治国家 - Oh, you stand there, all nobility and honor.
瞧你一身正气,高贵荣耀地站在这儿 - You don't think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm?
你以为我没瞧见你看我妹妹的眼神吗 - Don't think I know what you want?
你以为我不知道你想要什么 - I don't care. You can have her.
我不在乎,她归你了 - She can be queen of the savages
她可以做野蛮人的王后 - and dine on the finest bloody horseparts,
享用血淋淋的马心美味 - and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like.
而你可以享用她身上的每一寸肌肤 - But let me go.
只要你放我走 - You can go.
你可以走 - You can't have the eggs.
不过龙蛋必须留下 - You swore an oath to me.
你是我的誓言骑士 - Does loyalty mean nothing to you?
忠诚对你来说一文不值吗 - It means everything to me.
比我的性命还重要 - And yet here you stand.
那你还在这儿挡路 - And yet here I stand.
我还就在这儿挡路 - Mord!
莫德 - Mord!
莫德 - Mord!
莫德 - Mord!
莫德 - Mord.
莫德 - Noise again!
还要吵 - About the gold... No gold!
我说的可是金子 没有金子 - No gold. Listen to me!
没有金子 听我说 - Listen to me.
听我说 - Sometimes possession
有时候财产 - is an abstract concept...
不一定看得见摸得着 - when they captured me, they took my purse,
他们抓我的时候把我的钱包搜走了 - but the gold is still mine.
但钱还是我的 - Where?
在哪儿 - Where? I don't know where,
在哪儿,我不知道在哪儿 - but when they free me...
不过只要他们放了我 - You want free?
你想要自由吗 - Go be free.
跳下去就有 - Have you ever heard the phrase
你听说过这句话吗 - Rich as a Lannister"?
跟兰尼斯特家一样有钱 " - Of course you have!
你肯定听说过吧 - You're a smart man.
你可是聪明人 - You know who the Lannisters are.
你知道兰尼斯特家是何许人也 - I am a Lannister.
我也是兰尼斯特 - Tyrion, son of Tywin!
泰温之子提利昂 - And of course, you have also heard the phrase,
想必你也听过这句话 - A Lannister always pays his debts."
兰尼斯特有债必还 " - If you deliver a message from me...
只要你帮我传个口信就成 - to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt.
给艾林夫人传个口信就算我欠你了 - I will owe you gold.
我会以黄金奉还 - If you deliver the message
只要你帮我传口信 - and I live, which I very much intend to do.
而且我能如愿以偿活着出去 - What message?
什么口信 - Tell her I wish to confess my crimes.
告诉她我打算认罪 - You wish to confess your crimes?
你有意公开认罪 - Yes, my lady.
是的,夫人 - I do, my lady.
我要认罪,夫人 - The sky cells always break them.
天牢可以让任何人屈服 - Speak, Imp.
你说吧,小恶魔 - Meet your gods as an honest man.
天上诸神看得一清二楚,你可要说实话 - Where do I begin, my lords and ladies?
该从何说起呢,诸位大人夫人 - I'm a vile man,
我是卑鄙小人 - I confess it.
我承认 - My crimes and sins are beyond counting.
我犯下的罪过数不胜数 - I have lied and cheated...
我撒过谎,骗过人 - Gambled and whored.
赌过博,嫖过妓 - I'm not particularly good at violence,
我并不擅长使用暴力 - but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me.
不过怂恿他人帮我施暴倒是拿手好戏 - You want specifics, I suppose.
你们想听具体细节吧 - When I was seven I saw a servant girl
七岁的时候,我看到一个女仆 - bathing in the river.
在河中洗澡 - I stole her robe.
我偷走了她的袍子 - She was forced to return to the castle
她只得赤♥裸身子 - naked and in tears.
哭着回到城堡 - If I close my eyes,
每当我闭上眼睛 - I can still see her tits bouncing.
她那对跳动的美♥乳仍历历在目 - When I was I stuffed my uncle's boots with goatshit.
我十岁的时候, 向叔叔的靴子里塞过羊粪 - When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire.
当罪行败露后,我推给了一个侍从 - Poor boy was flogged
那可怜的孩子挨了鞭子 - and I escaped justice.
我则逃过了处罚 - When I was
十二岁的时候 - I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew.
我把精♥液射进了一锅甲鱼汤 - I flogged the one eyed snake.
我猛抽这条独眼小蛇 - I skinned my sausage.
然后撸起包皮 - I made the bald man cry
任秃头汉热泪喷涌 - into the turtle stew,
直接灌进甲鱼汤 - which I do believe my sister ate.
那锅甲鱼肯定进了我老姐的肚子 - At least I hope she did.
至少我希望是她吃了 - Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb
还有一次,我带了头蠢驴和一个蜂巢 - into a brothel... Silence!
进了妓院 ... 住嘴 - What happened next?
后来呢 - What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么 - Confessing my crimes.
我在认罪啊 - Lord Tyrion, you are accused
提利昂大人,你被指控 - of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed,
派人行刺我卧病在床的儿子布兰 - and of conspiring to murder my sister's husband
以及密谋害死我妹妹的丈夫 - Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King.
御前首相,琼恩·艾林大人 - Oh, I'm very sorry.
很抱歉 - I don't know anything about all that.
我对此一无所知 - You've had your little joke.
你闹也闹够了 - I trust you enjoyed it.
想必你玩得很愉快 - Mord, take him back to the dungeon.
莫德,带他回地牢 - But this time find a smaller cell...
这次找个房间更小 - With ateeper floor.
地板更斜的给他 - Is this how justice
艾林谷里 - is done in the Vale?
到底还有没有天理 - You accuse me of crimes,
你控告 - I deny them, so you throw me into a cell
我否认,你就把我扔进牢房 - to freeze and starve?
挨饿受冻 - Where is the King's justice?
国王的正义到哪里去了 - I am accused and demand a trial!
有人告我,那好,我要求公平审判 - If you're tried and found guilty,
要是审判结果证明你的确有罪 - then by the King's own laws you will pay with your life.
那么依照国王的律法,你只有死路一条 - I understand the law.
我懂国王的律法 - We have no executioner in the Eyrie.
在鹰巢城里可没有刽子手 - Life is more elegant here.
我们没那么粗俗 - Open the Moon Door.
打开月门 - You want a trial, my Lord Lannister.
兰尼斯特大人,您要审判 - Very well.
非常好 - My son will listen to whatever you have to say,
你想说什么,我儿子都会倾听 - and you will hear his judgment.
接着你将接受他的判决 - Then you will leave...
然后,你要么走大门 - by one door or the other.
不然就从这个门出去 - No need to bother Lord Robin.
无需惊动罗宾大人 - I demand a trial by combat.
我要求比武审判 - You have that right.
你当然有这个权利 - My lady, I beg the honor.
夫人,请赐我这份荣幸 - Let me be your champion.
求您恩准我为您而战 - The honor should be mine.
这份荣幸应该归我所有 - For the love I bore your lord husband,
看在我对您夫君敬爱有加的份上 - let me avenge his death.
让我替他报仇吧 - I'll fight for you, my lady. It'll be my honor.
让我为您而战,夫人 这是我的荣幸 - The honor should be mine. Make the bad man fly!
这份荣幸应该属于我 我要这个坏蛋飞 - Ser Vardis...
瓦狄斯爵士 - You're quiet.
你沉默不言 - Don't you want to avenge my husband?
难道你不想替我的丈夫报仇吗 - With all my heart, my lady.
迫切之至,夫人 - But the Imp is half my size.
但小恶魔只有我一半高 - It would be shameful to slaughter such a man and call it justice.
宰杀这种人还叫主持正义,那太可耻了 - Agreed.
我同意 - You demanded a trial by combat.
要求比武裁判的人是你 - Now I demand a champion. I have that right, same as you.
这会儿我要像你一样, 找个代理骑士 - My lady,
夫人 - I will gladly fight the Imp's champion for you.
我很乐意替您迎战小恶魔的代理骑士 - I wouldn't be too glad, Ser.
是我就不这么急着表态哟,爵士 - I name my brother Jaime Lannister.
我指定我老哥詹姆·兰尼斯特 - The Kingslayer is hundreds of miles from here.
弑君者离此有几百里地 - Send a raven for him. I'm happy to wait.
派只鸟把他找来,我很乐意等他 - The trial will be today.
你今天就要接受审判 - Do I have a volunteer?
有人愿意为我出战吗 - Anyone?
有没有人 - Anyone?
到底有没有人 - I think we can assume that no one is willing...
我们可以认定没人愿意 ... - I'll stand for the dwarf.
我帮侏儒上场吧 - More wine, your grace?
还要酒吗,陛下 - What was I saying? Simpler time.
我刚说什么来着 简单的年月 - It was! It was. You're too young to remember.
正是,正是,你太小,根本不记得 - Wasn't it simpler, Selmy?
当时爽快多了吧,赛尔弥 - It was, your grace. The enemy was right there in the open,
回陛下,的确如此 敌人就在明处 - vicious as you like, all but sending you a bloody invitation.
恶狠狠的,不玩阴招,直接下战书 - Nothing like today.
根本不像现在 - It sounds exhilarating. Exhilarating, yes.
听起来很过瘾啊 过瘾,没错 - Not as exhilarating as those balls and masquerades you like to throw.
哪里比得上你搞的舞会和化装舞会过瘾 - You ever fuck a Riverlands girl?
你上过河间的姑娘吗 - Once. I think.
好像有过一次 - You think? I think you'd remember.
好像,这种事怎么会忘 - Back in our day,
我们那时候 - you weren't a real man until you'd fucked one girl from each of
没把七国外加河间的姑娘全尝过一遍 - the Seven Kingdoms and the Riverlands.
都不算是男人 - We used to call it "Making the eight."
我们那时候管这叫做 "凑八 " - Those were some lucky girls.
那些女孩可真幸运 - You ever make the eight, Barristan?
你凑过八吗,巴利斯坦 - I don't believe so, your grace.
应该没有吧,陛下 - Those were the days.
那些日子一去不复返啊 - Which days, exactly?
到底是哪些日子 - The ones where half of Westeros
是维斯特洛人自相残杀 - fought the other half and millions died?
几百万人丢掉性命的日子吗 - Or before that, when the Mad King slaughtered women and babies
还是在那之前,疯王屠杀妇孺 - because the voices in his head told him they deserved it?
就因为脑海中有个声音告诉他,他们活该 - Or way before that,
还是更久远的时候 - when dragons burned whole cities to the ground?
那些巨龙喷吐烈焰,将城镇夷为平地的日子 - Easy, boy.
冷静点,小子 - You might be my brother, but you're speaking to the king.
你是我老弟没错,但你现在是跟国王讲话 - I suppose it was all rather heroic...
真有英雄气概啊 - if you were drunk enough and had some poor Riverlands whore
喝得烂醉如泥,然后找个可怜的河间妓♥女 - to shove your prick inside and make the eight.
在她体内倒腾几下,完成凑八的壮举 - More wine, your grace?
还要酒吗,陛下 - They burned most everything in the Riverlands:
他们几乎烧毁了河间地的一切 - Our fields; our granaries;
我们的农田,谷物 - Our homes.
我们的家园 - They took our women, then they took 'em again.
他们一遍又一遍地强♥奸妇女 - When they was done, they butchered them
待到发泄够了,就杀了她们 - as if they was animals.
就跟宰牲口一样 - They covered our children
他们在孩子身上 - in pitch
涂满树脂 - and lit them on fire.
再点燃 - Brigands, most likely.
极有可能是土匪 - They weren't thieves.
他们不是强盗 - They didn't steal nothing.
什么东西也没抢 - They even left something behind, your grace.
反倒留下了一些东西,陛下 - It's the king's hand you're addressing, not the king.
你在跟御前首相说话,不是国王 - The king is hunting.
国王去打猎了 - Fish. The sigil of House Tully.
鱼,徒利家族的纹章 - Isn't that your wife's house... Tully, my lord Hand?
徒利不是您夫人的本家吗,首相大人 - These men, were they flying a sigil?
这些人有没有亮出家徽 - A banner? None, your...
旗帜 没有陛 ... - Hand.
首相大人 - The one who was leading them...
只是那领头的家伙 - taller by a foot than any man I've ever met,
比我见过的任何人都要高一英尺 - saw him cut the blacksmith in two,
我亲眼见他将铁匠劈成两半 - saw him take the head off a horse
还看到他利剑一挥 - with a single swing of his sword.
就砍掉一匹马的头 - That sounds like someone we know.
这人好像我们认识 - The Mountain.
是魔山 - You're describing Ser Gregor Clegane.
你说的是格雷果·克里冈爵士 - Why should Ser Gregor turn brigand?
格雷果爵士怎么成了强盗 - The man is an anointed knight.
此人是抹过圣油的骑士啊 - I've heard him called Tywin Lannister's mad dog.
听闻他是泰温·兰尼斯特的疯狗 - I'm sure you have as well.
相信你也听说了 - Can you think of any reason
你知道兰尼斯特家 - the Lannisters might possibly have
为什么对您夫人 - for being angry with your wife?
有这么大怨气吗 - If the Lannisters were to order attacks on villages
如果真是兰尼斯特下令袭击村庄 - under the king's protection,
无视国王的律法 - It would be... That would be almost as brazen
这样就 ... 那样就如同 - as attacking the Hand of the King in the streets of the capital.
在都城大街袭击御前首相一样厚颜无♥耻 - Well...
这个嘛 - I cannot give you back your homes
我无法归还你们的家园 - or restore your dead to life,
更不能将死者复生 - but perhaps I can give you justice
但或许我能以我们的国王劳勃之名 - in the name of our king, Robert.
还你们一个迟来的公道 - Lord Beric Dondarrion.
贝里·唐德利恩大人 - You shall have the command. Assemble men
此次任务交给您,率一百名骑兵 - and ride to ser gregor's keep. As you command.
前往格雷果爵士的城堡 悉听尊命 - In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon,
以安达尔人,洛伊拿人和先民的国王 - the first of his name,
七国的统治者 - king of the Andals and the first men, lord of the Seven Kingdoms
暨全境守护者,拜拉席恩家族的 - and protector of the realm,
劳勃一世之名 - I charge you to bring the King's justice
我命你依照国王律法 - to the false knight Gregor Clegane
制裁虚伪的骑士格雷果·克里冈 - and all those who shared in his crimes.
以及所有与他合谋的共犯 - I denounce him and attaint him.
我谴责并剥夺他的特权 - I strip him of all ranks and titles,
褫夺其一切官阶与职衔 - of all lands and holdings,
收回其一切封地和房产 - and sentence him to death. My lord...
并明令处之以死刑 大人 - This... this is a drastic action.
如此裁决有过激之嫌 - It would be better to wait for king Robert's return.
最好等劳勃国王回来再行商议 - Grand maester Pycelle. My lord.
派席尔大学士 大人 - Send a raven to Casterly Rock.
派一只信鸦去凯岩城 - Inform Tywin Lannister that he has been summoned to court
知会泰温·兰尼斯特速速入朝 - to answer for the crimes of his bannermen.
为其部下的暴行承担罪责 - He will arrive within the fortnight
并要求他必须在两周内抵达 - or be branded an enemy of the crown
否则便以犯上作乱以及 - and a traitor to the realm.
叛国之罪名全境通缉 - a bold move, my lord, and admirable.
您敢走这步棋,大人,实令我敬佩 - But is it wise to yank the lion's tail?
但常言道,狮子尾巴拉不得 - Tywin Lannister is the richest man in all the Seven Kingdoms.
泰温·兰尼斯特可是七国境内最富有的人 - Gold wins wars, not soldiers.
打仗靠的是财力而非勇武 - Then how come Robert is king
那为何称王的是劳勃 - and not Tywin Lannister?
而不是泰温·兰尼斯特 - Fight!
开打 - Hold!
稳住 - Attack attack! Come on, ser Vardis!
进攻,进攻 上啊,瓦狄斯爵士 - Attack!
进攻 - Stand and fight, coward!
胆小鬼,有种就光明正大地打 - Yes!
好样的 - Enough, ser Vardis! Finish him.
打够了,瓦狄斯爵士,快收拾他 - What are you doing? Get up!
你在干什么,起来啊 - Get up, get up, get up!
起来,起来,起来 - Raise your sword. Raise it!
举起你的剑,举起来 - Get up, man!
起来啊,伙计 - On your feet! Get up!
站起来 起来 - Get up and fight, Ser vardis!
瓦狄斯爵士,起来继续战斗 - No! Have mercy!
不要,手下留情 - Is it over?
结束了吗 - You don't fight with honor!
你的胜利毫无荣誉可言 - No.
没错 - He did.
他很有荣誉 - Can I make the little man fly now?
现在我可以让那个小坏蛋飞了吗 - Not this little man.
飞的不会是我这个小坏蛋 - This little man is going home.
这个小坏蛋要回家啦 - I believe you have something of mine.
我有东西还在你那里 - A lannister always pays his debts.
兰尼斯特有债必还 - You wear your hair like a real southern lady now.
你现在像南方的小姐一样挽头发了 - Well, why shouldn't I? We're in the south.
有何不妥我们就是在南方 - It's important to remember where you come from.
人要记得自己是从哪儿来的 - I'm not sure your mother would like these new styles.
我想你母亲不会喜欢这些新发型 - My mother isn't from the north.
我母亲又不是北方人 - I'm aware of that.
这个我清楚 - Why do you care?
这与你何干 - Do you even have hair under there?
你头巾下都不一定有头发呢 - Yes. I have hair.
我当然有头发 - I've never seen it.
我从来没见过 - Would you like to?
你想看吗 - No.
算了 - Where are you from anyway? The north or the south?
话说你是哪里人,北方还是南方 - I come from a very small village in...
我出生在一个非常小的村庄,它在 ... - Oh, wait.
等等 - I just realized I don't care.
我才发现我对此毫不关心 - Sansa. Septa.
珊莎 修女 - Now you are being rude.
你越来越无礼了 - My prince.
王子殿下 - My prince.
王子殿下 - My lady.
我的小姐 - I fear I have behaved monstrously
我担心近来言行粗鲁,有所冒犯 - the past few weeks.
特来向你道歉 - With your permission?
我能帮你戴上吗 - It's beautiful,
真美 - like the one your mother wears.
跟你母亲戴的一样 - You'll be queen someday.
你是未来的王后 - It's only fitting you should look the part.
有王后的仪容是理所当然 - Will you forgive me for my rudeness?
你能原谅我的无礼吗 - There's nothing to forgive.
没什么需要原谅的 - You're my lady.
你是我的未婚妻 - One day we'll be married in the throne room.
将来我们要在王座厅里完婚 - Lords and ladies from all over the seven kingdoms will come,
七大王国的领主和夫人都将前来 - from the Last Hearth in the north
从北边的最后壁炉城 - to the Salt Shore in the south,
到南边的盐海岸 - and you will be queen over all of them.
而你贵为王后,接受所有人的膜拜 - I'll never disrespect you again.
我保证不再有失礼的言行 - I'll never be cruel to you again.
绝不再对你残忍 - Do you understand me?
你明白我的心意吗 - You're my lady now,
你是我的爱人 - from this day
从今日起 - until my last day.
直到我死去 - Stop.
停下 - Stop! Whoa.
停下 吁 - What are you doing? Going to king's landing.
你这是干什么 去君临 - In a turnip cart?
就坐在这一车萝卜上 - I'll find a ship heading south in White Harbor.
我到白港后再乘船南下 - And you can afford that?
你付得起路费吗 - Some of my friends are more generous than others.
我有些朋友比起某人来可慷慨多了 - There's a thousand girls like you in King's Landing.
君临城里你这种货色成千上万 - So I'll have lots of company.
那我就不会孤单寂寞啦 - Yes, you'll be very popular...
没错,你起先会很受欢迎 - until some fat lord comes to visit
等那些大人找上你那就有好戏了 - with a big belly and a little prick
个个脑满肠肥,鸡♥巴又小 - and he can't get it up
不能勃起就拿你出气 - so he knocks all your teeth out.
揍得你满地找牙 - And what will happen to me if I stay here?
可我留在这里又有什么出路呢 - Will I become Lady Greyjoy,
还能成为葛雷乔伊夫人 - mistress of the Iron Islands?
当上铁群岛的女主人不成 - Don't be a fool.
别瞎扯了 - I hear Jaime Lannister attacked Lord Stark
我听说詹姆·兰尼斯特 - in the streets of King's Landing.
在君临大街上袭击了史塔克大人 - Every man for a hundred miles will be marching off to war soon
方圆几百里的壮丁都要上战场 - and most of them will never come back.
大部分人恐怕都有去无回 - There's nothing left for me here.
留在这儿没前途 - Let's go, Stefon.
走吧,史蒂芬 - Giddyap.
驾 - Let me see it one more time!
再让我看最后一眼 - See what?
看什么 - I'm going to miss you.
我会想你的 - I know.
我知道 - I'm sending you both back to Winterfell.
我准备送你们回临冬城 - What?! Listen...
什么 听我说 ... - What about Joffrey?
那乔佛里怎么办 - Are you dying because of your leg?
你是不是因为腿伤活不久了 - Is that why you're sending us home?
所以要送我们回家 - What? No.
哪里的话,不是 - Please, father. Please don't.
父亲,不要,求你了 - You can't. I've got my lessons with Syrio.
不行我还要跟西利欧上课 - I'm finally getting good.
我现在终于开窍了 - This isn't a punishment.
父亲不是要惩罚你们 - I want you back in Winterfell for your own safety.
我是考虑到你们的安危才希望你们回临冬城 - Can we take Syrio back with us?
我们可以带西利欧一起走吗 - Who cares about your stupid dancing teacher? I can't go.
谁理你的笨舞蹈老师啊,我不能走 - I'm supposed to marry Prince Joffrey.
我还要嫁给乔佛里王子呢 - I love him and I'm meant to be his queen
我爱他,我想做他的王后 - and have his babies.
为他生孩子 - Seven hells.
七层地狱啊 - When you're old enough,
等你长大了 - I'll make you a match with someone who's worthy of you,
我会帮你找个最配得上你的贵族 - someone who's brave and gentle and strong...
既勇敢又温柔又强壮 - I don't want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him!
我才不要什么勇敢温柔强壮的人, 我只要他 - He'll be the greatest king that ever was, a golden lion,
他会成为史上最伟大的国王, 金色的雄狮 - and I'll give him sons with beautiful blond hair.
我要为他生一群金发飘飘的王子 - The lion's not a sigil, idiot.
傻瓜,他的家徽又不是狮子 - He's a stag, like his father.
他随他爹,是宝冠雄鹿 - He is not.
才不是呢 - He's nothing like that old drunk king.
他一点儿都不像那酒鬼国王 - Go on, girls. Get your septa and start packing your things.
姑娘们,去找修女,然后收拾行李 - Wait! Come on.
等等 走吧 - But it's not fair!
这太不公平了 - Lord Orys Baratheon, black of hair."
亚历斯·拜拉席恩爵士,黑发 " - Axel Baratheon, black of hair."
亚赛尔·拜拉席恩,黑发 " - Lyonel Baratheon, black of hair."
莱昂诺·拜拉席恩,黑发 " - Steffon Baratheon, black of hair."
史蒂芬·拜拉席恩,黑发 " - Robert Baratheon, black of hair."
劳勃·拜拉席恩,黑发 " - Joffrey Baratheon...
乔佛里·拜拉席恩 " - Golden haired."
金发 - Daenerys!
丹妮莉丝 - Where's my sister?
我家老妹在哪儿啊 - Stop him.
拦住他 - Where is she?
她在哪儿啊 - Where is she? I'm here for the feast.
她在哪儿,老子来参加她的喜宴啦 - The whore's feast? Come.
这不是那荡♥妇的宴席吗 过来 - Get your hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开 - No one touches the dragon!
谁也不准碰真龙 - Khal rhae mhar!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Me ifa!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khal drogo!
卓戈卡奥 - I'm here for the feast.
我是来参加晚宴的 - Nevakhi vekha ha maan.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khal drogo says there is a place for you.
卓戈卡奥说有你的席位 - Back there.
在那里 - That is no place for a king.
那不是给国王坐的地方 - You are no king.
你又不是国王 - Keep away from me!
滚远点 - Viserys, please.
韦赛里斯,别这样 - There she is.
原来她在这儿 - Put the sword down.
把剑放下 - They'll kill us all.
他们会杀了我们 - They can't kill us.
他们奈何不了我们 - They can't shed blood in their sacred city.
他们不能在圣城里杀人流血 - But I can.
但我能 - I want what I came for.
我只要属于我的东西 - I want the crown he promised me.
我只要他答应我的那顶王冠 - He bought you.
他买了你 - But he never paid for you.
却没有付钱 - Tell him I want what was bargained for
跟他讲,要遵守约定 - or I'm taking you back.
不然我就收回你 - He can keep the baby.
他的种可以留下 - I'll cut it out and leave it for him.
我会把那野种挖出来留给他 - Anha vazhak maan rek me zala.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Anha vazhak maan firikhnharen hoshora
[多斯拉克语 ] - Ma mahrazhi aqovi affin mori atihi mae!
[多斯拉克语 ] - What's he saying?
他说什么 - He says yes.
他同意了 - You shall have a golden crown...
你将会拥有一顶精美绝伦 - that men shall tremble to behold.
任谁看了都会颤抖的黄金王冠 - That was all I wanted.
我要的就只是这个 - What what was promised.
他答应要给我的 - Qora mae.
[多斯拉克语 ] - No!
不要 - No! You cannot touch me.
不,你们不准碰我 - I am the dragon. I am the dragon!
我是真龙,真龙 - I want my crown! Ahh!
我要我的王冠 - Aammeni haz jolin!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Look away, Khaleesi. No.
卡丽熙,请您转过头 不 - No, Dany.
不要,丹妮 - Dany, tell them.
丹妮,告诉他们 - Make them!
让他们住手 - Dany, make them...
丹妮,让他们 ... - No, you can't!
不,不要 - Just...please!
求你了 - Dany, please!
丹妮,求你了 - A crown for a king.
给国王戴的王冠 - Khaleesi?
卡丽熙 - He was no dragon.
他不是真龙 - Fire cannot kill a dragon.
真龙不怕火 - [The End]
[本集结束]