- Summoned to court to answer for the crime of your bannerman,
应诏入朝, 为你的部属魔山格雷果· 克里冈 - Gregor Clegane, The Mountain.
所犯暴行承担罪责 - Arrive within a fortnight or be branded an enemy of the crown.
限期两周内抵达,否则将被视为叛国 - Poor Ned Stark. Brave man, terrible judgement.
可怜的奈德·史塔克,勇武有余智谋不足 - Attacking him was stupid.
袭击他是愚蠢之举 - Lannisters
兰尼斯特家 - don't act like fools.
不可有愚行 - Are you gonna say something clever?
你有什么漂亮话要说 - Go on, say something clever.
说吧,说出来 - Catelyn Stark took my brother.
凯特琳·史塔克捉了我弟弟 - Why is he still alive?
他为什么还活着 - Tyrion?
提利昂吗 - Ned Stark.
奈德·史塔克 - One of our men interfered...
一个手下突然插手 - speared him through the leg, before I could finish him.
在他腿上刺了一矛,我没来得及结果他 - Why is he still alive?
他为什么还活着 - It wouldn't have been clean.
那样杀他,胜之不武 - Clean?
胜之不武 - You spend too much time
你过于在意 - worrying about what other people think of you.
别人对你的看法 - I could care less what what anyone thinks of me.
我才不在意任何人的看法 - That's what you want people to think of you.
这正是你希望留给他们的印象 - It's the truth.
这是事实 - When you hear them whispering "Kingslayer"
那你听到他们背后叫你 "弑君者 " - behind your back, doesn't it bother you?
也不会觉得困扰吗 - Of course it bothers me.
我当然会困扰 - The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.
狮子才不会在意绵羊的想法 - I suppose I should be grateful
看来我该感到庆幸 - that your varity got in the way of your reckelessnes.
你的虚荣中止了这种鲁莽的行为 - I'm giving you half of our forces, 30000 men.
我给你半数兵力,三万人由你统领 - You will bring that to Catelyn Stark girlhood home,
然后我们去凯特琳·史塔克的娘家作客 - and remind her that Lannisters pay their debts.
以此提醒她,兰尼斯特有债必还 - I didn't realize you place such a high value on my brother's life.
没料到您如此在意我弟弟的性命 - He's a Lannister.
他是兰尼斯特家的人 - He might be the lowest of the Lannister, but he's one of us.
或许是最卑微的一个,但仍然是家里的成员 - And every day that he remain a prisoner
他被俘的日子越长 - the less our name command respect.
我们家族的震慑力受损就越严重 - So the lion does concern himself with the opinions of...
这么说狮子还是会在意绵羊的想法 ... - No, it's not an opinion. It's a fact.
不,这不是想法,这是事实 - If another house can seize one of our own
如果别的家族可以任意扣押 - and hold him captive with impunity...
俘虏我们的家人,而不受惩罚 - we are no longer house to be feared.
我们家族将不再受人敬畏 - Your mother's dead.
你母亲死了 - Before long I'll be dead.
我早晚也会死 - and you...
还有你 - and your brother...
你弟弟 - and your sister and all of her children...
你姐姐和她所有的孩子 - All of us dead, all of us rotting in the ground.
当我们都已死去,在地下腐坏 - Is the family name that lives on.
传承下去的,只有我们的姓氏 - It's all that lives on.
只有家族永远延续 - Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family.
不是个人的成就,也不是荣誉,只有家族 - Do you understand?
懂了吗 - You're blessed with abilities that few men possess.
上天赐予你无人可及的优势 - You are blessed to belong to
你有幸生在 - the most powerful family in the kingdoms.
海内最有权势的家族 - And you are still blessed with youth.
正处于美好的青春年华 - And what have you done with these blessings, huh?
而你又是怎样挥霍上天的赐福的呢 - You've served as a glorified bodyguard for two kings
为前后两朝国王担任高级护卫 - One a madman, the other a drunk.
一个是疯子,一个是酒鬼 - The future of our family
我们家族的兴衰 - will be determined in these next few months.
全在此后数月如何运筹 - We could established a dinasty
我们可以建立自己的王朝 - that will last a thousand years.
传承千年不朽 - Or we could collapse into nothing as, the Targaryens did.
或者落到坦格利安家族的下场,灰飞烟灭 - I need you to become the man you were always meant to be.
我需要你成长起来,不负家族的厚望 - Not next year, not tomorrow.
不是明年,不是明天 - Now.
而是现在 - You're in pain.
你很痛苦 - I've had worse, my lady.
这只算小伤,陛下 - Perhaps it's time to go home.
或许你该回家了 - The south doesn't seem to agree with you.
南方看起来不适合你 - I knwo the truth Jon Arryn died for.
我知道琼恩·艾林是为什么死的 - Do you, Lord Stark?
是吗,史塔克大人 - Is that why you called me here, to pose me riddles?
您就为这把我叫来跟我猜谜语 - Has he done this before?
他以前打过你吗 - Jaime would have killed him.
他敢,詹姆会杀了他 - My brother is worth a thousand of your friend.
我弟弟胜过你朋友一百倍 - Your brother...
你弟弟 - or your lover?
还是你情人 - The Targaryens wed brothers and sisters for 300 years
坦格利安家三百年来都是兄妹通婚 - to keep bloodlines pure.
以保持血统纯正 - Jaime and I are more than brother and sister.
詹姆和我不只是姐弟 - We shared a womb.
我们共享同一子♥宫 - We came into this world together. We belong together.
一同来到人世,我们属于彼此 - My son saw you with him.
我儿子看见你们在一起 - Do you love your children? With all my heart.
很爱你的孩子吗 全心全意 - No more than I love mine.
我对孩子的爱只多不少 - And they're all Jaime's.
他们都是詹姆的孩子 - Thank the Gods.
感谢诸神 - In the rare event that Robert leaves his whores
要是劳勃稍微远离他那些婊♥子 - for long enough to stumble drunk into my bed,
喝完酒还能爬到我床上 - I finish him off in other ways.
我也有其他方法满足他 - In the morning, he doesn't remember.
反正隔天他就忘得一干二净 - You've always hated him.
你一直恨着他 - Hated him?
恨他 - I worshipped him.
我崇拜过他 - Every girl in the Seven Kingdoms dreamed of him
他是当时七国所有姑娘的梦中情人 - but he was mine by oath.
却只属于我一个人 - And when I finally saw him on our wedding day in the Sept of Baelor
婚礼当天,在圣贝勒大教堂看到他蓄着黑须 - lean and fierce and black bearded,
精壮勇武的模样 - it was the happiest moment of my life.
是我一生中最幸福的时刻 - Then that night he crawled on top of me, stinking of wine
当晚他压在我身上,浑身酒臭 - and did what he did what little he could do
有心无力地折腾那事儿 - and whispered in my ear "Lyanna".
在我耳边念着 " 莱安娜 " - Your sister was a corpse and I was a living girl
你妹妹尸骨已寒,而我正软玉温香 - and he loved her more than me.
他却爱她不爱我 - When the king returns from his hunts, I'll tell him the truth.
等国王打猎归来,我会把事情对他讲明 - You must be gone by then you and your children.
在这之前你一定得走,带着孩子一起 - I will not have their blood on my hands.
我不愿双手沾染孩童的血 - Go as far away as you can,
走得越远越好 - with as many men as you can.
尽可能多带人 - Because wherever you go,
因为即便你逃到天涯海角 - Robert's wrath will follow you.
劳勃的怒火都会尾随而至 - And what of my wrath, Lord Stark?
那我的怒火又怎么办,史塔克大人 - You should have taken the realm for yourself.
你本该自己称王,夺取天下 - Jaime told me about the day King's Landing fell.
詹姆跟我说过,君临城陷那天 - He was sitting in the Iron Throne and you made him give it up.
你发现他坐在铁王座上,便要求他交出王位 - All you needed to do was climb the steps yourself.
你只需爬上阶梯,坐上王位 - Such a sad mistake.
可悲啊,可悲的错误 - I've made many mistakes in my life,
我这辈子犯过许多错误 - but that wasn't one of them.
然而这却不是其中之一 - Oh, but it was.
这当然是 - When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
权力的游戏之中,不当赢家就只有死路一条 - There is no middle ground.
没有中间地带 - No, No, No, No.
不对不对 - Is that what they teach you up in the North?
他们在北方就是这么教你的吗 - And you, wherever you're from.
还有你,不管你是从哪儿来的 - Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
知不知道你的叫声有多荒唐 - Either of you understand a thing that I'm saying?
有谁明白我话里的意思 - Yes, my lord.
明白,大人 - Lets start over. Shall we?
再来一遍,好吗 - You be the man, and you be the woman.
你当男,你当女 - Well, go ahead.
开始吧 - Slowly.
慢点儿 - You're not fooling them, they just paid you,
别当客人是傻瓜,他们付钱办事 - they know what you are.
清楚你们是什么货色 - They know its all just an act.
他们知道一切只是逢场作戏 - Your job is to make them forget what they know.
你们的任务就是让他们忘记这些 - And that takes time.
那需要时间 - You need to...
你们需要 - Ease into it.
慢慢入戏 - Go ahead.
继续 - Ease into it.
慢慢入戏 - He's winding you over in spite of yourself.
他撩起了你的欲♥火,而非你装模作样 - You're starting to like this.
你表现得很享受 - He wants to believe you.
他想要相信你 - He's enjoyed his cock since he was old enough
他从懂得自娱自乐时开始 - to play with it, shouldn't you?
就挺享受这命根子,你也要喜欢才对 - He knows he's better than other men.
他自信比别人厉害 - He's always known it deep down inside now he has proof.
他心里一直都知道,现在他有了证据 - He's so good.
他太棒了 - He's reaching something deep inside of you
直抵你的花心 - that no one even knew was there.
从来没有人能够触及的深处 - Overcoming your very nature.
让你情难自禁 - Why don't you join us, my lord?
为什么不加入我们,大人 - I'm saving myself for another.
我要留着奉献给另一个女人 - What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
只要她不知道,就不会受到伤害 - A stupid saying.
愚蠢的说法 - What we don't know is usually what get us killed.
无知往往招来杀身之祸 - She must be very beautiful.
她一定是个大美人 - No, not really. Impeccable bloodlines though.
倒也不是,但血统绝对纯正 - I do believe my lord's in love.
看来我家大人心有所属 - For many years. Most of my life really.
好多年了,可以说大半辈子吧 - Play with her ass.
玩她的后♥庭 - And she loved me too.
她当年也爱我 - I was her little confidant.
我是她的小小知己 - Her plaything. She could tell me anything, anything at all.
玩伴,她对我畅所欲言,无话不谈 - She told me about all the horses that she liked.
她告诉我喜欢哪些马驹 - The castle that she want to live in.
憧憬什么样的城堡 - And the man that she wanted to marry.
还有梦想嫁给的白马王子 - A northener.
一个北方佬 - With a jaw like an anvil.
下巴活像块铁砧 - So I challenged him to a duel.
于是我找他决斗 - I mean, why not? I'd read all the stories.
为什么不呢,这样的故事我读过不少 - The little hero always beats the big villain in all the stories.
故事的结局都是小英雄战胜了大恶棍 - In the end, she wouldn't even let him kill me.
最后,她还求那男人不要杀我 - He's just a boy", she said.
他还是个孩子 " 她哀求道 " - Please don't hurt him".
请不要伤害他 "" - So he gave me a nice little scar
所以他送我一道别致的伤疤 - to remember him by and off they went.
留作纪念,然后带她走了 - Is she still married to him? Oh, no.
她后来嫁给那人了吗 没有 - He got himself killed before the wedding.
他在婚礼前就丧命了 - And she ended up with his brother,
她最后嫁给了他弟弟 - an even more impressive specimen.
这人比他兄长犹有过之 - She loves him, I'm afraid.
她好像真的爱上他了 - And why wouldn't she, I mean?
反过来想,有什么理由不爱呢 - Who could compare to him, he just so...
谁能和他相提并论,他那么 ... - Good.
棒 - Do you know what I learned, losing that duel?
你知道我从决斗的失败中学到了什么 - I learned that I'll never win.
我明白我永远不可能赢 - Not that way. That's their game.
按照那种方式,那是他们的游戏 - Their rules.
他们的规则 - I'm not going to fight them.
我不会再跟他们正面交锋了 - I'm going to fuck them.
我要从后门操♥死他们 - That's what I know, that's what I am.
这才是我的本事,我的本色 - And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want.
人只有接受自己的角色,才能如愿以偿 - And what do you want?
您想要什么 - Oh, everything, my dear.
一切,亲爱的 - Everything there is.
所有的一切 - Now wash yourself, both of you are working tonight.
去梳洗一下,你俩今晚都要接客 - You're very lucky girl, do you know that?
你是个幸运的姑娘,知道吗 - Where I come from we don't show mercy to criminals.
在我的家乡,人们从不饶恕罪犯 - Where I come from, if someone like you attacked a little lord.
在我家乡,要是有人胆敢袭击少主 - At low tide we'd lay you on your back on the beach,
会在退潮时被押到海滩,仰面朝天 - your hands and feet chained to four stakes.
手脚分别用锁链绑在四根木桩上 - Sea will coming closer and closer.
等着涨潮的海水越来越近 - You'd see death creeping toward you a few inches at a time.
你会亲眼看着死亡向你爬来,一寸寸逼近 - Where is it you come from?
你是哪儿来的 - The Iron Islands.
铁群岛 - They far away?
离这儿远吗 - You've never heard of the Iron Islands?
你居然没听说过铁群岛 - Trust me, you've never heard where I'm from neither.
相信我,你铁定也没听过我的家乡 - Trust me, my lord.
你要尊称我为大人 - You're not living in the wilderness anymore.
这里不是未开化的蛮荒之地 - In civilised lands,
而是文明的国度 - you refer to your betters by their proper titles.
你提到贵族时要注意称呼 - And what's that?
你刚才说的是啥 - Lord.
大人 - Why?
为什么 - Why?
为什么 - What do you mean "Why"?
什么 "为什么 " - My father is Balon Greyjoy, lord of the Iron Islands.
我父亲是铁群岛的巴隆·葛雷乔伊大王 - What's that got to do with you?
跟你有啥关系 - Your father's lord, how can you be lord too?
你父亲是大王,你怎么会也是大王啊 - I will be lord after my father...
我会继承父亲的位置 - So you're not lord now.
那你现在还不是大王呗 - No, you...
不你 ... - You having a go at me?
你耍我呢 - Is that it?
是这样吗 - Just don't understand how you southerner do things.
只是不理解你们南方佬怎么处事 - I'm not a southerner.
我才不是南方佬 - You're from south of The Wall.
你来自长城以南 - That make you southerner to me.
在我眼里就是南方佬 - You're an impudent little wench, aren't you?
你真是个放肆无礼的小村妇啊 - Couldn't say, my lord. Didn't know what impunent means.
说不上来,大人,我不懂放肆无礼的意思 - Impudent. It means rude.
放肆无礼就是粗鲁 - Disrespectful.
失礼的意思 - Do you want to lose that chain?
你想不想解开链条 - Theon Greyjoy!
席恩·葛雷乔伊 - The lady is our guest.
这位女士是我们的客人 - I thought she was our prisoner.
我本以为她是个囚犯呢 - Are the two mutually exclusive in your experience?
依你之见,两者矛盾吗 - Chances are I won't be nearby the next time that happens.
下次再有这种事我就不一定在跟前了 - I'm used to worst than him.
更坏的男人我都应付过 - I'm used to men tha who could chew that boy up.
那些家伙可以把这小子生吞活剥 - And pick their teeth with his bones.
拿他的骨头剔牙 - Why did you come here?
你为何来此 - Didn't mean to come here.
压根儿没想来这儿 - Meant to get much further south than this.
本打算逃到比这更远的南方 - As far south as south goes.
有多远咱就跑多远 - Before the long night comes.
要赶在长夜降临之前 - Why?
这是为何 - What are you afraid of?
你在恐惧什么 - There's things that sleep in the day and hunt at night.
那些昼伏夜出的家伙 - owls and shadowcats and...
猫头鹰和影子山猫 - I'm not talking about owls and shadowcats.
我说的不是猫头鹰和影子山猫 - The things you speak of
你所言之物 - they've been gone for thousands of years.
已经消失上千年了 - They weren't gone, old man.
它们从未消失老头 - They was sleeping.
只是在沉睡 - And they ain't sleeping no more.
而如今它们已苏醒 - I miss girls.
我想女人了 - Not even talking to them, I never talked to them.
不需要讲话啦,反正我从来没跟她们讲过话 - Just looking at them,
能看到她们就好 - Hearing them giggle.
听她们咯咯地笑 - Don't you miss girls?
你一点都不想女人吗 - Riders!
有骑兵 - The horn. We have to blow the horn.
号角快吹响号角 - Why is he alone?
为什么只有一个 - One blast for a ranger returning;
一声号角代表兄弟归来 - two for wildlings;
两声代表野人入侵 - three for... There's no rider.
三声 ... 没有骑手 - That's my uncle benjen's horse.
那是我叔叔班扬的坐骑 - Where's my uncle?
我叔叔在哪儿 - Ned!
奈德 - It's Robert...
劳勃他 ... - We were hunting... a boar...
我们当时在狩猎,那头野猪 ... - I should have spent more time with you,
我应该多花些时间陪陪你 - shown you how to be a man.
把你培养成真正的男人 - I was never meant to be a father.
我从来就不是做父亲的料 - Go on...
出去吧 - You don't want to see this.
你没必要看到这一幕 - My fault...
是我的错 - Too much wine.
喝了太多酒 - Missed my thrust.
那一枪没刺中它 - Stinks.
臭死了 - It stinks like death.
这是死亡的恶臭 - Don't think I can't smell it.
别以为我闻不出来 - I paid the bastard back, Ned.
我没让那混♥蛋好过,奈德 - I drove my knife right through his brain.
我一刀捅烂了它的脑子 - You ask them if I didn't. Ask them!
不信可以问他们,快问哪 - I want the funeral feast to be the biggest the kingdoms ever saw.
我的葬礼晚宴要史无前例的隆重 - And I want everyone to taste the boar that got me.
要让所有人都尝尝这头害死我的野猪 - Now leave us, the lot of you I need to talk to Ned.
你们现在都退下,我要跟奈德谈谈 - Robert, my sweet... Out! All of you!
劳勃,亲爱的 退下,全都退下 - You damn fool.
你这该死的傻子 - Paper and ink. On the table.
拿起纸笔就在桌上 - Write down what I say.
把我说的写下来 - In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon
谨以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世 - First of... you know how it goes, fill in the damn titles.
你知道怎么写,把那些鬼头衔通通放进去 - I hereby command...
余在此任命 - Eddard of House Stark... titles... titles...
史塔克家族的艾德,写上你的名号一二三 - to serve as Lord Regent
为摄政王 - and Protector of The Realm, upon my death
及全境守护者,自余死后 - to rule in my stead
代余统理国事 - until my son Joffrey comes of age.
直到吾儿乔佛里成年 - Give it over.
给我 - Give it to the council after I'm dead.
等我死后 将它交给御前会议 - At least they'll say I did this right, this one thing.
至少他们会说我这辈子做的最后一件事没有错 - You'll rule now.
国家就交给你了 - You'll hate it worse than I did...
你会比我更讨厌治理 - but you'll do it well.
但你会做得很好 - The girl...
那女孩 - Daenerys...
丹妮莉丝 - you were right.
你说的没错 - Varys, Littlefinger, my brother, worthless...
瓦里斯,小指头,还有我弟弟都是废物 - No one to tell me "No", but you.
除了你,没人敢对我说不 - Only you.
只有你敢 - Let her live.
让她活命吧 - Stop it, if it's not too late. I will.
如果还来得及制止他们 我会的 - And my son...
至于我的儿子 - help him, Ned.
帮帮他奈德 - Make him better than me
让他成为比我更好的人 - I'll...
我会 ... - I'll do everything I can to honor your memory.
我会尽一切努力捍卫你的荣誉 - My memory?
我的荣誉 - King Robert Baratheon...
国王劳勃·拜拉席恩 - murdered by a pig.
被一头野猪所杀 - Give me something to the pain, and let me die.
给我止痛的东西,让我去死吧 - Give him milk of the poppy.
给他喝点罂粟花奶 - He was reeling from the wine.
他当时喝了太多酒,已经站不稳了 - He commanded us to...
他命令我们 - step aside, but...
站到一边去,结果 - I failed him.
我辜负了他 - No man could have protected him from himself.
没人能避免国王伤害自己 - I wonder, Ser Barristan, who gave the King this wine?
巴利斯坦爵士,我很好奇是谁拿酒给国王的 - His squire. From the King's own skin.
他的侍从,拿的是国王自己的酒袋 - His squire? The Lannister boy?
他的侍从,兰尼斯特家的那个男孩吗 - Such a dutiful boy to
多么忠于职守的好孩子 - make sure His Grace did not lack refreshment.
陛下永远不愁没得喝哟 - I do hope the poor lad is not blame himself.
真希望这可怜孩子别太自责 - His Grace has had a change
关于丹妮莉丝·坦格利安一事 - of heart concerning Daenerys Targaryen.
陛下已经回心转意 - Whatever arrangements you made...
无论你安排了什么 - unmade them, at once.
立刻收回成命 - I'm afraid those birds have flown.
恐怕鸟儿已经飞上了天 - The girl is likely dead already.
或许现在那女孩已然毙命 - Can't you help me make him understand?
你能帮我让他了解情况吗 - The Dothraki do things on their own time, for their own reason.
多斯拉克人行事自有其步调和理由 - Have patience, Khaleesi. We will go home, I promise you.
卡丽熙,请耐心等待,我们会回家的 - My brother...
我哥哥他 ... - was a fool, I know,
我知道他很蠢 - but he was the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms.
可毕竟他是七大王国名正言顺的继承人 - Have I said something funny, ser?
我说了什么好笑的话吗,爵士 - Forgive me, khaleesi, but your ancestor, Aegon The Conqueror,
请原谅,卡丽熙,但您的先辈征服者伊耿 - didn't seize six of the kingdoms because it's his right.
攻占六大王国,并非是由于他名正言顺 - He had no right to them, he seized them because he could.
他名不正言不顺,但他拥有攻占六国的能力 - And because he had dragons.
而且他还有龙相助 - Ah well, having few dragons makes things easier.
几头龙是可以让事情容易些 - You don't believe it?
你不相信有龙吗 - Have you ever seen a dragon, khaleesi?
卡丽熙,你可曾亲眼见过龙 - I believe what my eyes and ears report.
我只相信亲眼所见亲耳所闻 - As for the rest, it was 300 years ago,
至于龙嘛,毕竟是三百年前的事了 - who knows what really happened.
谁知道究竟发生了什么 - Now if you pardon me, I'll seek out the merchant captain,
请容我暂时告退,我要去找商队统领 - See if he has any letters for me. Well, I'll come with you.
看看有没有给我的信 我也去 - No, no, don't trouble yourself.
不,不必劳烦您 - Enjoy the market. I'll rejoin you soon enough.
请尽情享受这集市,我办完事立刻回来 - Psst, Jorah the Andal.
安达尔人乔拉 - The Spider sent his greetings and his congratulations.
八爪蜘蛛向您表示慰问和祝贺 - A royal pardon
您获得了赦免 - you can go home now.
可以回家了 - My son already has his name,
我的儿子已经有名字了 - but I'll try your summerwine. Just a taste.
不过我还是尝尝你的夏日红吧,一口就好 - My lady, you are from Westeros?
尊贵的夫人,您是维斯特洛人吗 - You have the honor of addressing Daenerys of the House Targaryen.
你有幸与七大王国的公主 - Khaleesi of the riding men,
马上民族的卡丽熙 - and princess of the Seven Kingdoms.
坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝说话 - Princess. Rise.
公主殿下 起来吧 - I still like to taste that wine.
我还想尝尝你的夏日红呢 - That?
您说这个 - Dorne's swill, not worthy of a princess.
这是多恩的猪饲料,配不上公主您 - I have the dry red from the Arbor.
我有一种青亭岛产的干红 - Nectar of the Gods.
堪称神酿 - Let me give you a cask.
请让我送您一桶吧 - A gift! You honor me, Ser.
作为礼物 您太客气了先生 - The honor... the honor is all mine.
这应该说是我的荣幸 - You know there are many in your homeland
公主殿下,在您的家乡 - that pray for your return, princess.
子民们都在祈求您的回归呢 - I hope to repay your kindness someday.
我希望有一天能回报你的好意 - Rakharo.
拉卡洛 - Is something wrong?
有什么不对吗 - I have a thirst. Open it.
我口正渴,把酒打开 - The wine is for the Khaleesi, it's not for the likes of you.
酒是要送给卡丽熙,不是给你这种人喝的 - Open it.
把酒打开 - Pour.
倒酒 - It would be a crime to drink a wine this rich
这么好的酒,假如不让它先透透气就喝 - without at least giving it time to breathe.
简直是滔天大罪啊 - Do as he says.
照他说的做 - As the princess command.
谨遵公主殿下吩咐 - Sweet, isn't it?
很香吧 - Can you smell the fruit, Ser?
您可闻出葡萄的香气,爵士先生 - Taste it, my lord.
就请您先尝尝,大人 - Tell me that is not the
然后再告诉我 - finest wine that has ever touch your tongue.
这是不是您喝过的最好的酒 - You first.
你先喝 - Me?
我 - I'm afraid I'm not worthy of the vintage.
我恐怕不够格喝这么好的酒 - Beside, is it a poor wine merchant who drink up his own wares.
更何况哪有酒贩子喝自己的酒 - You will drink.
叫你喝你就喝 - Khaleesi! Stop him!
卡丽熙 拦住他 - Come.
走吧 - You came to us as outlaws.
你们来时为法律所不容 - poachers,
盗猎者 - Rapers,
强♥奸犯 - killers, thieves.
杀人犯小偷 - You came alone,
你们来时一身孑然 - in chains,
身负枷锁 - without friends, nor honor.
既无友朋,更无荣誉 - You came to us rich,
你们来时或富贵荣禄 - or you came to us poor.
或赤贫如洗 - Some of you bear the name of proud houses,
你们来自豪门望族 - others only bastard names or no names at all.
或仅有私生子之名,甚或藉藉无名 - It does not matter. All that, is in the past.
这些都不重要,一切皆成过去 - Here...
在这里 - on the Wall.
长城之上 - we're all one house.
我们都是一家人 - Tonight...
今夜 - You're allowed to look happy,
你可以高兴一下嘛 - you're going to be a ranger.
你要成为游骑兵了 - Isn't that what you always wanted?
这不是你一直想要的吗 - I want to find my uncle.
我想找到我叔叔 - I know he's alive out there. I know he is.
我知道他还活着,肯定还活着 - I wish I could help you, but I'm no ranger.
我希望能帮你,但我不是游骑兵 - It's the steward's life for me.
我注定只能当事务官 - There's honor in being a steward.
做事务官也是一种荣誉 - Not much, really.
荣誉谈不上 - But there's food.
但吃的还不错 - Here,
你们 - you begin anew.
将于兹重获新生 - A man of the Night's Watch,
守夜人 - lives his life for the realm.
为王国效命 - Not for a king,
非为国王 - or a Lord,
非为贵族 - or the honor of this house or that house.
亦非为豪门荣辱 - Not for gold nor glory
不论财富,不论光荣 - or women's love.
亦不论儿女情爱 - But for the realm
一切只为王国安泰 - and all the people in it.
及其子民平安 - You've all learned the words of the vow.
你们已经听过了誓言内容 - Think carefully before you say them.
在发誓前请仔细考虑 - The penalty for desertion
背离职守 - is death.
唯有一死 - You can take your vows here...
等到傍晚时分 - tonight...
你们再来 - at sunset.
在此宣誓 - Do any of you still keep the Old Gods?
你们中有信仰旧神的吗 - I do, my lord.
有的,大人 - Do you want to take your vows
你情愿跟你叔叔一样 - before the heart tree, as your uncle did?
在心树之下宣誓吧 - Yes, my lord.
是的,大人 - You'll find the weirwoods, a mile north of the Wall
由此向北一里,你会找到一片鱼梁木 - and your Old Gods too, maybe.
或许也会找到你的神 - My Lord?
大人 - Might I go as well?
我能不能跟他一起去 - Is House Tarly keep the Old Gods?
塔利家族莫非信奉旧神 - No, my lord.
不是的,大人 - I was name in the light of the Seven,
我在七神的荣光照耀下举行了命名仪式 - as my father was and his father before him.
我父亲如此,他的父亲亦如此 - Why would you forsake,
那你为何要抛弃令尊和你家族 - the Gods of your father and your house?
长久以来信仰的诸神呢 - The Night's Watch is my house now.
如今我以守夜人军团为家 - The Seven have never answer my prayers,
七神从未回应我的祈祷 - perhaps the Old Gods will.
或许旧神会呢 - As you wish, lad.
那就如你所愿 - You all been assigned an order,
依照我们的需求 - according to our needs,
以及你们自身的能力 - and your strength.
你们将被分配到不同的岗位 - Halder to the builders.
霍德,加入工匠 - Pyp to the stewards.
派普,加入事务官 - Tod to the builders.
陶德,加入工匠 - Grenn to the rangers.
葛兰,加入游骑兵 - Samwell to the stewards.
山姆威尔,加入事务官 - Matthar to the rangers.
梅沙,加入游骑兵 - Dareon to the stewards.
戴利恩,加入事务官 - Balian to the rangers.
巴连,加入游骑兵 - Rast to the rangers.
雷斯特,加入游骑兵 - Jon to the stewards.
琼恩,加入事务官 - Rancer to the builders.
雷瑟,加入工匠 - Echiel to the builders. Gordo to the stewards.
伊策,加入工匠;加多,加入事务官 - Niko to the rangers. Escan to the rangers.
尼可和伊坎,加入游骑兵 - Vorkoy to the builders. Joby to the stables.
沃科,加入工匠;乔比,加入驯马官 - Mink to the kitchens.
明克,加入后厨 - Allo to the builders.
阿洛,加入工匠 - Nelugo to the rangers.
内罗戈,加入游骑兵 - May all the Gods preserve you.
愿天上诸神眷顾你们 - Rangers, with me.
游骑兵跟我来 - Builders!
工匠们 - Samwell,
山姆威尔 - you will assisst me in the rookery and the library.
你来帮我管理鸟笼和图书室 - Pyp,
派普 - you will report to Bowen Marsh, in the kitchens.
你负责后厨事务,到波文·马尔锡那儿报到 - Luke, report to one eyed Joe in the stables.
卢克,到马厩找独眼乔 - Dareon, we are sending you to Eastwatch.
戴利恩,派你去东海望 - present yourself to Borcas when you arrive.
你到了之后先找波卡斯 - Make no comment about his nose.
别取笑他的鼻子 - Jon Snow,
琼恩·雪诺 - Lord Commander Mormont
莫尔蒙总司令 - has requested you for his personal steward.
特别要你当他的私人事务官 - Will I serve the Lord Commander's meal,
那就是要我帮总司令打理三餐 - and fetch hot water for his bath?
为他打热水洗澡咯 - Certainly.
没错 - And keep a fire burning in his chambers,
你还要为他的房间生火 - change his sheets and blankets daily
每天换洗床单和毛毯 - and do everything else the Lord Commander requires of you.
以及总司令要求你做的其他事情 - Do you take me for a servant?
你当我是下人吗 - We took you for a man of the Night's Watch.
我们当你是守夜人的汉子 - But perhaps we were wrong in that.
不过或许我们错看了你 - May I go?
我可以走了吗 - As you wish.
请便 - Jon, Wait!
琼恩,等等 - Don't you see what they're doing?
你看不出他们的用意吗 - I see Ser Alliser's revenge, that's all.
我看这都是艾里沙爵士搞的鬼 - he wanted it and he got it.
他想羞辱我,这下他可如愿了 - Stewards are nothing but maids!
事务官充其量就是个下人 - I'm a better swordsman and rider than any of you!
不论使剑或是骑马,我样样比你们强 - It's not fair!
太不公平了 - Fair?
公平 - I was singing for a high lord at Acorn Hall
我当年在橡果厅为某位大人唱歌 - when he put his hand in my leg
他把手伸进了我的两腿间 - and he wanted to see my cock.
说是要看看我的命根子 - I pushed him away and he said
我推开他,他竟然说 - he'd have my hands cut off for stealing their silver.
要以盗窃罪剁掉我的双手 - So now I'm here, at the end of the world
所以我就到了这儿,世界的尽头 - where no one to sing for but old men and little shits like you.
没有人听歌,只有老头和人♥渣的地方 - I'll never see my family again.
再也见不到我的家人 - I'll never be inside a woman again.
再也尝不到女人的滋味 - So don't tell me about fair.
你倒是跟我谈什么公平 - I thought you were caught stealing a wheel of cheese
我还以为你是在给挨饿的妹妹 - for your starving sister?
偷奶酪时被抓的呢 - You think I was gonna tell a bunch of strangers
谁会跟一帮陌生人讲,发配到这儿 - that a high lord tried to grab my cock?
是因为某个大人想捏我的老♥屌 - Could you sing me a song, Pyp?
能唱支歌吗,派普 - I'd like to hear a song.
我想听歌 - Now listen to me,
现在听我说 - the old man is the Lord Commander of The Night's Watch.
这老头可是堂堂守夜人军团总司令 - You will be with him day and night,
而你会跟他日夜相处 - yes, you will clean his clothes.
没错,你是得帮他洗衣服 - But you will also take his letters,
但你也会替他送信 - attend him at meeting, squire for him in battle.
随他参加会议,打仗的时候当他的侍从 - You'll know everything, be part of everything.
大小事务你都知情,还能参与其中 - And he asked for you himself.
更何况是他指定要你 - He wants to groom you for command.
他想训练你做总司令接班人 - I just...
我... - I always wanted to be a ranger.
我一直想当个游骑兵 - I always wanted to be a wizard.
我一直想当个魔法师 - What?
怎么了 - No, I'm serious.
别笑,我是认真的 - So you'll stay and say your words with me?
那你会留下来跟我一起宣誓咯 - Lord Stark,
史塔克大人 - a moment?
有时间吗 - Alone if you will.
若您不介意我们单独谈谈 - He named you Protector of The Realm.
他任命您为全境守护者 - He did.
是的 - She won't care.
她才不管呢 - Give me an hour and I can put a hundred of swords at your command.
给我一个小时,我就能给您一百个人 - And what should I do with a hundred swords? Strike!
请问我要这一百人做什么呢 先发制人 - Tonight while the castle sleeps.
就是今晚,趁大家还在熟睡 - We must get Joffrey away from his mother and into our custody.
我们得把乔佛里从他母亲手里夺过来当筹码 - Protector of The Realm or no,
是不是守护者无关紧要 - he who holds the king holds the kingdom.
谁挟有国王才能号令王国 - Every moment you delay gives Cersei another moment to prepare.
您每耽搁一秒,就给瑟曦多一秒时间准备 - By the time Robert dies, it will be too late for the both of us.
等劳勃一死,对我俩来说就为时太晚了 - What about Stannis?
那史坦尼斯呢 - Saving the Seven Kingdoms from Cersei
从瑟曦手中救回七国 - and delivering them to Stannis?
再将其拱手让给史坦尼斯 - You have odd notion about "protecting the realm".
您这 "守护全境 "的观念可真够古怪的 - Stannis is your older brother.
史坦尼斯是你的哥哥 - This isn't about the bloody line of succession.
这跟那该死的顺位继承没关系 - That didn't matter when you rebelled against the Mad King
你们反叛疯王时就不曾考虑过 - it shouldn't matter now.
如今同样不必考虑 - What's best for the kingdoms?
怎样做对国家最好 - What's best for the people we rule?
怎样做对我们的子民最好 - We all know what Stannis is.
你我都清楚史坦尼斯是什么人 - He inspires no love or loyalty.
他向来无视爱和忠诚 - He's not a king.
他不是国王 - I am.
我才是 - Stannis is a commander.
史坦尼斯能征善战 - He's led men into war twice.
他两次率军冲锋陷阵 - He destroyed the Greyjoy fleet...
是他摧毁了葛雷乔伊家的舰队 - Yes, he's a good soldier, everyone knows that.
没错,他很会打仗,谁都知道 - So was Robert.
劳勃也是 - Tell me something: Do you still believe
说实话,难道你还相信 - good soldiers make good kings?
能打仗的人就能当好国王吗 - I will not dishonor Robert's last hours
我不愿在劳勃垂危之际 - by shedding blood in his halls
血染朝堂,做出不光彩的举动 - and dragging frightened children from their beds.
更不愿吓醒并绑架睡梦中的孩子 - You will sail to Dragonstone tonight.
你今晚就出发去龙石岛 - You will place this in the hand of Stannis Baratheon.
把这封信当面交给史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩大人 - Not his steward.
不是他的总管 - Not his captain of the guard.
不是他的侍卫队长 - And not his wife.
也不是他的夫人 - Only Stannis himself.
务必交给史坦尼斯本人 - Yes, my lord.
遵命,大人 - Now leave us.
退下吧 - My lord protector.
守护者大人 - The king has no trueborn sons.
国王没有嫡子 - Joffrey and Tommen are Jaime Lannister's bastards.
乔佛里和托曼都是詹姆·兰尼斯特的私生子 - So when the king dies...
那么国王死后 ... - The throne passes to his brother
王位应传给他的弟弟 - Lord Stannis.
史坦尼斯大人 - So it would seem.
看来是这样 - Unless... There is no "unless"!
除非 ... 不存在 "除非 " - He is the rightful heir. Nothing can change that.
他是合法继承人,这一事实无法改变 - And he cannot take the throne without your help.
没有你的协助,他可得不到王位 - You would be wise to deny it to him
你要是明智,就不该帮他 - and to make sure Joffrey succeeds.
而是确保乔佛里登上王位 - Do you have a shred of honor?
你还有点荣誉心吗 - You're now Hand of The King and Protector of The Realm,
你现在既是首相,又是全境守护 - all the power is yours, you need only...
大权在握,你只需伸手 - reach out and take it.
便可得天下 - Make peace with the Lannisters. Release The Imp.
与兰尼斯特家讲和,放了小恶魔 - Wed your daughter to Joffrey.
把你的女儿嫁给乔佛里 - We have plenty of time to get rid of Stannis
我们有大把时间解决掉史坦尼斯 - and if Joffrey seems likely
若是乔佛里登上王位后 - to cause problems when he comes into his throne,
还给我们制造麻烦 - we simply reveal his little secret
我们只需揭穿他的小秘密 - and seat Lord Renly there instead. We?
然后把蓝礼大人送上王位 我们 - You'll need someone to share these burdens, I assure you,
你总需要有人替你排忧解难吧,我向你保证 - my price would be modest.
我的价码绝对最公道 - What you suggest is treason.
你的建议可是叛国大罪 - Only if we lose.
除非我们失败 - Make peace with the Lannisters, you say...
你说跟兰尼斯特家讲和 - with the people who tried to murder my boy.
他们派人杀我儿子 - We only make peace with our enemies, my lord.
讲和本就是对敌人而言,我的大人 - That's why it's called "Making peace".
所以才叫 "讲和 "嘛 - No.
不 - I won't do it.
我不干 - So it will be Stannis and war? There is no other choice.
所以就是史坦尼斯和战争了 别无选择 - He is the heir.
他是继承人 - So why did you call me here? Not for my wisdom, clearly.
那您找我有何贵干,想必不是为了我的智慧 - You promised Catelyn you would help me.
你答应过凯特琳会帮忙 - The queen has a dozen knights and hundred man at arms.
王后身边有十来个骑士和上百名侍卫 - Enough to overwhelm what remains of my household guard.
足够对付我留在身边的护卫 - I need the Gold Cloaks.
我需要金袍卫士们 - The City Watch is 2,000 strong,
都城守卫队有两千多人 - and sworn to defend the king's peace.
并宣誓守护都城,维护和平 - Look at you.
瞧你现在这个样子 - You know what you want me to do, you know it has to be done.
你很清楚为何找我, 更明白这件事势在必行 - But it's not honorable so
可一点都不名誉 - the words stick in your throat.
所以话哽在喉咙里说不出来 - When the Queen proclaims one king
王后立了一个国王 - and the Hand proclaim another,
首相却立了另一个 - whose peace to the Gold Cloaks protect?
请问金袍卫士要以谁之名维护和平呢 - Who do they follow?
他们听命于谁呢 - The man who pays them.
谁付钱,他们就听谁的话 - Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.
倾听我的誓言,做我的见证 - Night gathers and now my watch begins.
长夜将至,我从今开始守望 - It shall not end until my death.
至死方休 - I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
我将不娶妻,不封地,不生子 - I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
我将不戴宝冠,不争荣宠 - I shall live and die at my post.
我将尽忠职守,生死于斯 - I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利剑 - I am the watcher on the walls.
长城上的守卫 - I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
守卫王国的坚盾 - I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人 - for this night and all the nights to come.
今夜如此,夜夜皆然 - You knelt as boys.
你们跪下时尚为孩童 - Rise now as men of the Night's Watch.
起来吧,守夜人的汉子 - Well done. Well done.
恭喜 恭喜 - What's he got there?
他咬了什么 - To me, Ghost.
白灵,来我这儿 - Bring it here.
把东西带过来 - Gods be good!
诸神慈悲 - What will they do to him?
他们会怎样处置他 - When the khalasar rides,
卡拉♥萨骑马前进的时候 - he'll be leashed to a saddle and
他会被拴在马鞍上 - forced to run behind the horses for as long as he can.
跟在马后面跑,跑死为止 - And when he falls?
如果他摔倒了呢 - I saw a man last nine miles once.
我见过一个家伙坚持了九英里 - King Robert still wants me dead.
劳勃国王还是想害死我 - This poisoner was the first. He won't be the last.
这个下毒的人是第一个,但绝不是最后一个 - I thought he'd leave me alone, now that my brother is gone.
我以为哥哥已死,他就会放过我 - He will never leave you alone.
他永远不会放过你 - If you ride to darkest Asshai, his assassins will follow you.
就算你去到亚夏最暗处,刺客们也会跟过去 - If you sail all the way to the Basilisk Isles,
就算你出海到蛇蜥群岛 - his spy would tell him.
他的探子也会知道 - He will never abandon the hunt.
他永远不会放弃追杀你 - You are a Targaryen.
你是坦格利安家族的人 - The last Targaryen.
最后一个坦格利安 - Your son will have Targaryen blood
你的儿子拥有坦格利安的血统 - with 40,000 riders behind him.
未来握有四万骑兵 - He will not have my son.
他绝不能伤害我儿子 - He will not have you either, Khaleesi.
他也伤害不了你,卡丽熙 - Lord Stark!
史塔克大人 - Stop! No, all right.
别动 没事 - It's all right. Let him through. Lord Stark,
没事,让他过来 史塔克大人 - King Joffrey and the Queen Regent
乔佛里国王和摄政太后 - request you presence in the throne room.
要求您立刻前往王座厅 - King Joffrey?
乔佛里国王 - King Robert is gone. The Gods give him rest.
劳勃国王已经驾崩,诸神赐他安息 - All is accomplished. The City Watch is yours.
事情已办妥,都城守卫队听候您差遣 - Good.
很好 - Is Lord Renly joining us?
蓝礼大人跟我们一起吗 - I fear Lord Renly has left the city.
恐怕蓝礼大人已经出城了 - He rode through the Old Gate an hour before dawn
天亮前一个小时左右,他自旧城门离开 - with ser Loras Tyrell and some 50 retainers.
还有洛拉斯·提利尔爵士和五十名随从同行 - Last seen galloping south in some haste.
他们正快马加鞭往南赶 - We stand behind you, lord Stark.
我们听候差遣,史塔克大人 - All hail His Grace, Joffrey of Houses Baratheon and Lannister,
参见安达尔人和先民的国王 - the First of His Name,
七国统治者暨全境守护者 - King of The Andals, and The First Men,
拜拉席恩家族与兰尼斯特家族的 - Lord of The Seven Kingdoms and Protector of The Realm.
乔佛里一世陛下 - I command the council to make
我命令御前会议 - all necessary arrangements for my coronation.
全力准备我的加冕仪式 - I wish to be crowned within the fortnight.
我希望在两周内完成加冕 - Today I shall accept oaths of fealty from my loyal councilors.
今天我要接受朝廷重臣的宣誓效命 - Ser Barristan,
巴利斯坦爵士 - I believe no men here could ever question your honor.
我相信此处无人质疑您的威信 - King Robert seal.
劳勃国王的封印 - Unbroken.
完好无损 - Lord Eddard Stark is herein named
任命艾德·史塔克公爵 - Protector of The Realm,
为摄政王 - to rule as regent
及全境守护者 - until the heir come of age.
俟吾之合法继承人成年 - May I see that letter, ser Barristan?
我可以看看吗,巴利斯坦爵士 - Protector of The Realm.
全境守护者 - Is this meant to be your shield, Lord Stark?
史塔克大人,您想拿这当挡箭牌吗 - A piece of paper?
区区一张薄纸 - Those were the king's words.
那是国王的遗嘱啊 - We have a new king now.
我们有了新国王 - Lord Eddard, when we last spoke you offered me some counsel.
艾德大人,上次见面,您给了我一些建议 - Allow me to return the courtesy.
现在让我给你回个礼 - Bend the knee, my lord.
跪下,大人 - Bend the knee and swear loyalty to my son.
只要您下跪宣誓效忠我儿子 - And we shall allow you to live out your days in the grey waste
我们就准许您回到那片灰色荒原安享晚年 - you call home.
您称之为家的地方 - Your son has no claim to the throne.
你儿子无权继承王位 - Liar!
你骗人 - You condemn yourself with your own mouth, lord Stark.
史塔克大人,你这是自寻死路 - Ser Barristan, seize this traitor.
巴利斯坦爵士,拿下这个叛徒 - Ser Barristan is a good man, a loyal man. Do him no harm.
巴利斯坦爵士为人正直忠诚,别伤害他 - You think you stands alone?
你以为巴利斯坦是孤身奋战 - Kill him! Kill all of them! I command it!
杀了他把他们通通给我杀掉 - Commander!
司令 - Take the queen and her children into custody.
请您拘捕王后和她的孩子 - Escort them back to the royal apartments
将他们送回王家居室 - and keep them there, under guard.
并派人加以看守 - Men of the watch!
都城守卫队 - I want no bloodshed.
我不希望无谓的流♥血♥冲♥突 - Tell your men to lay down their swords. No one needs to die.
叫你的手下放下武器,无须有人送命 - Now!
上 - I did warn you not to trust me.
我不是警告过你别信任我吗 - [The End]
[本集结束]