- Yah! Left high, left low.
左上,左下 - Right low, lunge right.
右下,右刺 - You break anything, the Septa will have my head.
要是你们打碎一样东西,修女会要了我的命 - What is...
怎么 ... - Your sister knew perfectly well we were to leave today.
你妹妹明明知道我们今天出发 - How she could forget... She didn't forget.
她怎么可以忘记 她才没有忘 - She's with her dancing master. She's with him every morning.
她跟舞蹈老师在一起,她每天上午都去 - She always comes back with scrapes and bruises. She's so clumsy.
总是浑身青一块紫一块地回来,笨得不行 - Hush!
别出声 - Go back to your room.
回你的房间去 - Bar the doors.
扣上门闩 - And do not open them for anyone you do not know.
不要给任何不认识的人开门 - What is it? What's happening? Do as I told you.
怎么回事,发生什么了 照我说的做 - Run!
快跑 - This way!
这边 - Left, right.
左,右 - Now you are dead.
你已经死了 - You said right,
你说右边 - but you went left.
却打左边 - And now you are a dead girl.
现在你就是个死女孩了 - Only 'cause you lied.
还不是因为你骗人 - My tongue lied.
我的嘴巴骗人 - My eyes shouted the truth. You were not seeing.
我的眼睛说的可是真话,只是你视而不见 - I was so. I watched, but you...
我在看,一直盯着你,可你 ... - Watching is not seeing, dead girl.
死掉的小妹妹, "观看 "不代表 "洞察 " - The seeing, the true seeing,
洞察真相 - that is the heart of swordplay.
才是剑术的真谛 - Arya Stark, come with us.
艾莉亚·史塔克,跟我们走 - Your father wants to see you.
你父亲要见你 - And why is it that Lord Eddard is sending Lannister men
艾德大人为何不派他的手下 - in place of his own? I am wondering.
反而派兰尼斯特家的人来呢,我很好奇 - Mind your place, dancing master.
舞蹈老师,别不识好歹 - This is no concern of yours.
此事与你无关 - My father wouldn't send you.
我父亲才不会派你们来呢 - And I don't have to go with you if I don't want.
我不去,我不想跟你们走 - Take her.
抓住她 - Are you men or snakes, that you would threaten a child?
你们是人还是蛇, 居然有脸威胁小孩子 - Get out of my way, little man.
滚开,小个子 - I am Syrio Forel...
我是西利欧·佛瑞尔 - Foreign bastard.
异国杂毛 - and you will be speaking to me with more respect.
你跟我讲话要放尊重点 - Kill the Braavosi. Bring the girl.
宰了这布拉佛斯人,把那小女孩抓来 - Arya child, we are done with dancing for the day.
小艾莉亚,今天的舞蹈课到此为止 - Run to your father.
跑步去找你父亲 - Bloody oafs.
一群废物 - Be gone now, Arya.
艾莉亚,快走 - Come with me. Run.
跟我一起走,快跑 - The first sword of Braavos does not run.
布拉佛斯的首席剑士从不临阵脱逃 - What do we say to the god of death?
面对死亡之神该说什么 - Not today.
时辰未到 - Go.
快走 - Not today. Not today.
时辰未到,时辰未到 - Stay away from me.
别靠近我 - I'll tell my father.
我会告诉父亲 - I'll... I'll tell the queen.
我会 ...告诉王后 - Who do you think sent me?
你以为是谁派我来的呢 - Needle.
缝衣针 - There she is.
原来她在这儿啊 - What do you want? I want you, wolf girl.
你要干什么 找你呀,小狼女 - Come here. Leave me be.
过来 放我一马 - My father's a lord. He'll reward you.
我父亲是公爵,他会奖赏你的 - She'll reward me... the queen!
会奖赏我的是王后 - Stay away!
走开 - Lord Stark, you must be thirsty.
史塔克大人,您一定口渴了 - Varys.
瓦里斯 - I promise you it isn't poisoned.
我向您保证没下毒 - Why is it no one ever trusts the eunuch?
为什么就没人相信太监呢 - Not so much, my lord.
别喝太快呀,大人 - I would save the rest, if I were you.
如果我是您,可要省着喝 - Hide it. Men have been known to die of thirst in these cells.
剩下的藏起来,这些监牢里渴死的人可不少 - What about my daughters?
我女儿们怎样了 - The younger one seems to have escaped the castle.
您的小女儿似乎逃出了城堡 - Even my little birds cannot find her.
连我的小小鸟儿也找不到她 - And Sansa? Still engaged to Joffrey.
珊莎呢 她依然是乔佛里的未婚妻 - Cersei will keep her close.
瑟曦会把她留在身边 - The rest of your household though... all dead,
可惜您的其他亲随全死掉了 - it grieves me to say.
说起来真是叫人难过 - I do so hate the sight of blood.
我实在讨厌血腥场面 - You watched my men being slaughtered and did nothing.
你眼看他们屠杀我的手下,一声不吭 - And would again, my lord.
再来一次我还是会那么做,大人 - I was unarmed, unarmored
我手无寸铁,没盔没甲 - and surrounded by Lannister swords.
被兰尼斯特的武士团团围住 - When you look at me do you see a hero?
您看我像是当英雄的料吗 - What madness led you to tell the queen
究竟是怎样的疯狂念头让您跑去告诉太后 - you had learned the truth about Joffrey's birth?
说您知道乔佛里的真实出身 - The madness of mercy.
仁慈的疯狂念头 - That she might save her children.
给她机会救她的孩子们 - Ah, the children.
孩子们哪 - It is always the innocents who suffer.
受苦的总是无辜的人 - It wasn't the wine that killed Robert, nor the boar.
杀死劳勃的不是酒,也不是野猪 - The wine slowed him down and the boar ripped him open,
酒令他昏昏沉沉,野猪将他开膛破肚 - But it was your mercy that killed the king.
可真正杀死国王的,却是您的 "仁慈 " - I trust you know you are a dead man, Lord Eddard?
想必您知道自己在劫难逃吧艾德大人 - The queen can't kill me.
王后不会杀我 - Cat holds her brother.
凯特手里有她弟弟 - The wrong brother sadly.
可惜不是她爱的那个 - And lost to her.
而且这会儿也跑了 - Your wife has let the Imp slip through her fingers.
你夫人让小恶魔从手里钻了出去 - If that's true,
倘若真是这样 - then slit my throat and be done with it.
那快快割了我喉咙,做个了结 - Not today, my lord.
时辰未到,大人 - Tell me something, Varys.
告诉我,瓦里斯 - Who do you truly serve?
你到底为谁效力 - The realm, my lord.
为国效力呀,大人 - Someone must.
总得有人忧国忧民 - It's Othor, without a doubt.
这是奥瑟,错不了 - The other one is Jafer Flowers, my lord,
另外那个是杰佛·佛花,大人 - Less the hand the wolf tore off.
狼咬掉的手就是他的 - Any sign of Benjen or the rest of his party?
有班扬和其他部下的踪迹吗 - Just these two, my lord.
只有他们两个,大人 - Been dead awhile, I'd say.
我看他们死了有一阵了 - The smell.
这味道 - What smell?
什么味道 - There is none.
一点儿味道也没有 - If they'd be dead for a long time, wouldn't there be rot?
如果他们真的死了很久,现在早该烂了吧 - We should burn them.
我们该烧掉他们 - Snow's not wrong, my lord. Fire will do for them.
雪诺说得不错,大人,火葬最适合 - The wildling way.
野人的法子 - I want Maester Aemon to examine them first.
我得先请伊蒙师傅看看 - You may be a coward, Tarly,
塔利,你胆小归胆小 - but you're not stupid.
人倒是不笨 - Get them inside. You heard him.
把他们弄进去 你听到命令了 - Lord Commander,
司令大人 - Maester Aemon awaits you in his chambers...
伊蒙师傅在他的房间等您 - A raven from King's Landing.
君临有信鸦来 - Come on, move 'em out.
快,把他们搬走 - Bring me a horn of ale, Snow,
给我弄杯酒来,雪诺 - and pour one for yourself.
你自己也倒上一杯 - The king is dead.
国王驾崩了 - Is there any word of my father?
有我父亲的消息吗 - Sit.
坐下 - Lord Stark has been charged with treason.
史塔克大人被控叛国 - They say he conspired with Robert's brothers
他们说他与劳勃的两个弟弟 - to deny the throne to Prince Joffrey.
共谋夺取乔佛里王子的王位 - I hope you're not thinking of doing anything stupid.
我希望你别做傻事 - Your duty lies here now.
如今这里才是你的职责所在 - My sisters were in King's Landing too.
我的两个妹妹也在君临城 - I'm sure they'll be
我相信她们 - treated gently.
会得到妥善安置 - Your father has proved to be an awful traitor, dear.
你父亲已被证实犯有叛国罪,亲爱的 - King Robert's body was still warm
劳勃国王尸骨未寒 - when Lord Eddard began
艾德大人就开始密谋 - plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne.
妄图窃取本应属于乔佛里的王位 - He wouldn't do that.
他不会做这种事 - He knows how much I love Joffrey. He wouldn't.
他知道我有多爱乔佛里,他绝不会的 - Please, your grace, there's been a mistake.
求求您,陛下,这一定是误会 - Send for my father. He'll tell you...
找我父亲来,他会向您解释 - the king was his friend.
他是国王的朋友 - Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong. We know that.
珊莎好孩子,我们都知道此事与你无关 - Yet you are the daughter of a traitor.
但你是叛国者的女儿 - How can I allow you to marry my son?
我怎能让你嫁给我的儿子呢 - A child born of a traitor's seed
叛国者的种 - is no fit consort for our king.
不宜成为我们国王的王后 - She is a sweet thing now, your grace,
她眼下是个讨人喜欢的好孩子陛下 - but in 10 years who knows
可十年后会怎样 - what treasons she may hatch?
她会否叛变,谁也说不准 - No, I'm not. I'll be a good wife to him, you'll see.
不,我不会,我会做他的好妻子 - I'll be a queen just like you, I promise.
成为像您一样的王后,我保证 - I won't hatch anything.
我绝不背叛 - The girl is innocent, your grace.
这孩子是无辜的,陛下 - She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty.
给她个表现忠诚的机会吧 - Little dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn
孩子,你得给凯特琳夫人 - and your brother, the eldest, what's his name?
和你的大哥写封信,他叫什么名字 - Robb.
罗柏 - Word of your father's arrest will reach him soon, no doubt.
你父亲被捕的消息无疑很快就会传到他耳中 - Best it comes from you.
所以由你来说比较妥善 - If you would help your father,
你若想帮你的父亲 - urge your brother to keep the king's peace.
就要力促你哥哥维护国内和平 - Tell him to come to King's Landing
请他来君临城 - and swear his fealty to Joffrey.
向乔佛里宣誓效忠 - If... if I could see my father, talk to him about...
我能否见见我的父亲,和他谈谈 ... - You disappoint me, child.
你太令我失望了,孩子 - We have told you of your father's treason.
我们已经告诉你令尊的叛国罪行 - Why would you want to speak to a traitor?
你为何还要见一个叛国者 - I only meant that...
我只想 ... - What will happen to him?
他会怎样 - That depends. On... on what?
要看情况 什么 ...情况 - On your brother.
看你哥哥 - And on you.
还有你 - Treason?
叛国 - Sansa wrote this?
这是珊莎写的吗 - It is your sister's hand, but the queen's words.
是你妹妹的笔迹,但却是王后的意思 - You are summoned to King's Landing
他们召你去君临 - to swear fealty to the new king.
向新国王宣誓效忠 - Joffrey puts my father in chains, now he wants his ass kissed?
乔佛里关了我父亲,还要我去逢迎他 - This is a royal command, my lord.
这是王室的命令,大人 - If you should refuse to obey... I won't refuse.
如果你拒绝 ... 我不会拒绝 - His grace summons me to King's Landing,
国王陛下召我去君临 - I'll go to King's Landing.
我就去君临 - But not alone.
但并非独自一人 - Call the banners.
召集封臣 - All of them, my lord?
所有的封臣吗大人 - They've all sworn to defend my father, have they not?
他们都宣誓为我父亲而战不是吗 - They have.
没错 - Now we see what their words are worth.
他们履行誓言的时候到了 - Are you afraid?
你怕吗 - I must be.
看来是怕的 - Good.
很好 - Why is that good?
这好什么 - It means you're not stupid.
说明你还不傻 - You've had this since dawn?
这封信凌晨就到了 - He sent it to me, not you.
收信人是我,不是你 - I've only shown it to you as a courtesy.
我只是出于礼貌请你过目 - A courtesy?!
出于礼貌 - My husband has been taken prisoner.
我丈夫沦为阶下囚 - My son intends to declare war.
我儿子意欲起兵宣战 - A war?
宣战 - Your son against the Lannisters?
你儿子对抗兰尼斯特 - You should go to him. Teach him patience.
你该回去,教教他如何忍耐 - Ned rots in a dungeon and you speak of patience?
奈德困在地牢,你还跟我谈忍耐 - He is your brother by law!
他是你姐夫 - Does family mean nothing to you?
难道家庭对你来说毫无意义吗 - Family means everything to me.
家庭于我而言重于一切 - And I will not risk Robin's life
我不会因你丈夫再起战端 - to get caught up in another of your husband's wars.
拿罗宾的生命去冒险 - I'm hungry. Hush now, darling.
我饿了 安静,乖乖 - You just ate.
你才刚吃过 - You will not support us then?
你不会支持我们咯 - Do I understand you correctly?
我这样理解没错吧 - But I'm hungry! Soon, love, soon.
可我饿了 等等,乖乖,马上就好 - You're always welcome here, sister.
这里永远欢迎你姐姐 - But if you're asking me to send men from the Vale to fight...
但如果你要我派出艾林谷的人去打仗 - That is what I ask.
这就是我的请求 - Go on, sweet. Time for your bath.
去吧,宝贝,该洗澡了 - I'll feed you after.
洗完澡妈妈来喂你 - If you fear for the safety of your son...
如果你担心你儿子的安全 - Of course I fear for the safety of my son!
我当然担心我儿子的安全 - Are you an idiot?
你傻了吗 - They killed my husband.
他们杀了我的丈夫 - You say they shoved your boy from a window.
你说他们把你儿子推下窗台 - These people will do anything.
这些人什么都做得出来 - And that is why we have to stop them.
所以我们必须阻止他们 - The knights of the Vale will stay in the Vale where they belong,
艾林谷的骑士必须留在艾林谷 - to protect their lord.
保护他们的领主 - Will you shut up?
你能不能闭嘴啊 - There's hill tribes all around here.
这里到处都是原住民 - If I'm going to die,
就算我要死 - it may as well be with a song in my heart.
也要有支悠扬的小曲作伴 - I should just take your food and leave you here.
我真该拿了你的食物一走了之 - What would you do then?
到时候你会怎么做呢 - Starve, most likely.
八成是饿死咯 - You don't think I'd do it, do you?
你觉得我不会这么做,是吗 - What do you want, Bronn? Gold? Women?
你要什么,波隆,是金子还是女人 - Golden women?
还是金子做的女人 - Stick with me and you'll have them all,
你只要跟着我就全有了 - for as long as I'm around and not for a moment longer.
至于时间的长短嘛,取决于我能活多久 - But you knew that.
其实你心里清楚得很哪 - That is why you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor.
不然也不会如此英勇地举剑捍卫我的荣誉 - Fair enough.
算你说对了 - But don't go looking for me to bend the knee
但别指望叫我来卑躬屈膝 - and "My lord" you every time you take a shit.
满口老爷大人的那套 - I'm not your toady and I'm not your friend.
我不当你的仆从,也不当你是朋友 - Though I would treasure your friendship,
虽然我很珍视你的友情 - I'm mainly interested in your facility with murder.
不过我看得上眼的还是你杀人的本事 - And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out,
要是哪天真有人引诱你出卖我 - remember this:
请你记住 - whatever their price, I'll beat it.
不管对方出价多少,我都付得起 - I like living.
我很爱惜我这条命 - Tyrion.
提利昂 - Tyrion.
提利昂 - Tyrion.
提利昂 - Come, share our fire.
诸位何妨过来烤烤火 - Help yourselves to our goat.
尝尝我们烤的羊肉 - When you meet your gods, you tell them
当你升天去见你的神的时候,告诉他们 - Shagga son of Dolf
送你上天的是石鸦部 - of the Stone Crows sent you.
多夫之子夏嘎 - I am Tyrion son of Tywin of Clan Lannister.
我是兰尼斯特部落的泰温之子提利昂 - How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?
泰温之子提利昂,你想要怎么个死法 - In my own bed, at the age of 80
我想活到八十岁,喝饱一肚子酒 - with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.
找个女的陪着我,这才死在自己的暖床上 - Take the half man.
把半人抓起来 - He can dance for the children. Kill the other one.
他可以给孩子们跳舞,把另外那家伙宰了 - No no no no no!
住手,住手 - My... my house is rich and powerful.
我的家族既有钱又有势 - If you see us through these mountains,
只要你们能保我们平安出山 - my father will shower you with gold.
我老爸赏你们的金子多到可以拿来洗澡 - We have no use for a half man's promises.
半人说的话有何用处 - Half a man maybe,
我虽然只是半个人 - but at least I have the courage to face my enemies.
却有勇气面对敌人 - What do the Stone Crows do?
石鸦部呢 - Hide behind rocks and shiver
等峡谷骑士来了 - when the knights of the Vale ride by?
你们只敢躲在石头后面,怕得发抖 - Are those the best weapons you could steal?
你们就只偷得到这种货色 - Good enough for killing sheep,
杀羊或许可以 - if the sheep don't fight back.
还得那羊乖乖认命让你们杀 - Lannister smiths shit better steel.
兰尼斯特家铁匠拉出的屎都比这高级 - You think you can win us over with your trinkets?
凭你那些小玩意儿就想说服我们 - That trinket is worth more than everything your tribe owns.
你们部落的所有东西加起来,也不及它值钱 - But if you help us, Shagga son of Dolf,
只要你们肯帮忙,多夫之子夏嘎 - I will not give you trinkets.
我给你的远不止于此 - I will give you this.
我会把这里送给你们 - What is "This"?
这里 - The Vale of Arryn.
整个艾林谷 - The lords of the Vale have always spat upon the hill tribes.
艾林谷的领主们一向瞧不起高山氏族部落 - The lords of the Vale want me dead.
他们想置我于死地 - I believe it is time for new lords of the Vale.
我觉得艾林谷该换新领主了 - Now there's a rare sight...
这光景还真是稀罕 - not only a bastard, but a traitor's bastard.
不但是个野种,还是个卖国贼的野种哩 - Jon, no! Jon, stop, put it down!
琼恩,住手 琼恩,把刀放下 - Blood will always tell.
血统决定一切 - You'll hang for this, bastard.
你会被绞死的,野种 - I told you not to do anything stupid.
我叫你别做傻事 - You're confined to quarters. Go.
回房面壁思过,快去 - Ghost, what's wrong?
白灵,怎么了 - Is something out there?
外头有人是吧 - Commander?
司令 - Stay.
别动 - Hello?
有人吗 - Who's there?
是谁 - Lord commander?
司令大人 - Snow?
雪诺 - Commander!
司令 - Move move!
快走 - What did they do?
他们做了什么 - I thought the Dothraki didn't believe in money.
我以为多斯拉克人不屑金钱呢 - Gold to hire ships, princess,
公主殿下,金子可以雇船 - ships to sail to Westeros.
驶向维斯特洛的船 - Jorah, make them stop.
乔拉,叫他们住手 - Khaleesi? You heard me.
卡丽熙 你听到了我的命令 - These men have shed blood for their khal.
这些人为了卡奥流血卖命 - Now they claim their rewards.
如今是该他们取得奖赏的时候 - Princess, you have a gentle heart,
公主殿下,您宅心仁厚 - but this is how it's always been.
但这里的习俗向来如此 - I do not have a gentle heart, ser.
我并非宅心仁厚,爵士 - Kash qoy qoyi thira disse. Me qorasokh anni!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Come. Anha afichak mae m'arakhoon!
过来 [多斯拉克语 ] - What do you want done with them?
您要怎么处置她 - Bring her to me. And those women there.
把她带过来,还有那些女的一并带来 - You cannot claim them all, princess.
公主殿下,您不能把她们通通收为己有 - I can,
我能 - and I will.
而且我就要这么做 - Me fati!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khaleesi vazha anhaan qorasokh anni,
[多斯拉克语 ] - Ch'anha afichak mae m'arakhoon anni!
[多斯拉克语 ] - Me vastoe hatif anni;
[多斯拉克语 ] - Ahhazaan yer nemo vacchaki.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Thank you, Silver Lady.
谢谢你,银夫人 - Who are you?
你是什么人 - I am named Mirri Maz Duur.
我叫弥丽·马兹·笃尔 - I was the godswife of this temple.
是这座神庙的女祭司 - My mother was godswife here before me.
我母亲是从前的女祭司 - She taught me how to make healing smokes and ointments.
她教会我调制圣烟和圣膏 - All men are of one flock, so my people believe.
我们民族认为,所有的人都属于同一群羊羔 - The Great Shepherd sent me to earth to heal his...
至高牧神派遣我下凡医治他的 ... - lamb or lion,
羔羊和雄狮 - his wound must be washed and sewn
他的伤必须立刻清洗,然后缝补 - or it will fester.
不然会化脓的 - For 30 years I've been making corpses
三十年来,死在我手下的人 - out of men, boy.
不计其数,小鬼 - I'm the man you want leading the vanguard.
走在队伍最前面的人非我莫属 - Galbart Glover will lead the van.
盖伯特·葛洛佛会打头阵 - The bloody wall will melt
除非绝境长城融化 - before an Umber marches behind a Glover.
否则别想让安柏家族走在葛洛佛家族后面 - I will lead the van
由我带领先锋军 - or I will take my men and march them home.
不然我就班师回家 - You are welcome to do so, Lord Umber.
欢迎你这么做,安柏大人 - And when I am done with the Lannisters
等收拾兰尼斯特之后 - I will march back north,
我就立刻回师北方 - root you out of your keep
把你从你家城堡里抓出来 - and hang you for an oathbreaker.
当成背誓者吊死 - Oathbreaker, is it?!
你说我是背誓者 - I'll not sit here and swallow insults
别指望我坐在这儿听凭你侮辱 - from a boy so green he pisses grass.
毛头小鬼,你的尿八成都是草绿色的 - My lord father taught me
家父曾经教导我 - it was death to bare steel against your liege lord.
在宣誓效忠的领主面前拔剑,是惟一死罪 - But doubtless the Greatjon only meant to cut my meat for me.
但我相信大琼恩只是想帮我切肉罢了 - Your meat...
你的肉 - is bloody tough.
还真♥他♥妈的硬 - What is it? What's happened? Shh, it's all right.
有事吗,发生什么了 嘘,没事 - Where are you going? South. For father.
你要去哪儿 为了父亲南下 - But it's the middle of the night.
现在还是午夜 - The Lannisters have spies everywhere.
到处都有兰尼斯特的眼线 - I don't want them to know we're coming.
我不想让他们知道我们出兵 - They have more men than we do.
他们比我们人多 - Aye, they do.
是啊,他们人多 - Can't I come with you?
我能跟你一起去吗 - I can ride now. You've seen me riding.
现在我也能骑马了,你看到过 - And I won't get in the way, I...
我不会碍事的,我 ... - There must always be a Stark at Winterfell.
临冬城必须有史塔克家的人留守 - Until I return that will be you.
你必须暂代城主,直到我回家 - You are not to leave the castle walls while we are gone.
我们走后,你不要到城墙外面去 - Do you understand?
懂吗 - Listen to Maester Luwin. Look after your little brother.
听从鲁温师傅的意见,好好照顾弟弟 - I will.
我知道了 - I'll send letters whenever I can,
有机会我就会写信给你 - but if you don't hear from me,
如果没有收到信 - don't be scared.
也不要害怕 - Until I return.
等我回来 - How long have you been hiding outhere?
你躲在那儿多久了 - Robb will be looking for you to say goodbye.
罗柏要跟你说再见,别害他到处找你 - They've all gone away.
他们都走了 - They'll be back soon. Robb will free father
他们很快就回来,罗柏会救出父亲 - and they'll come back with mother.
然后和母亲一同回来 - No, they won't.
不,他们不会回来 - Please watch over Robb.
请务必看顾罗柏 - And watch over all the other men from Winterfell.
以及临冬城的所有人 - And Theon too, I suppose.
还有席恩吧 - You hear them, boy?
听见了吗,小子 - The old gods are answering you.
旧神正在回答你 - What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么 - They're my gods too.
他们也是我的神 - Beyond the Wall, they're the only gods.
在长城之外,他们是惟一的真神 - Even slaves are allowed to pray.
即使是奴隶,也可以祷告 - You're not a slave.
你不是奴隶 - Well, your friend did put a knife to my roat.
但你的朋友把刀架在我脖子上 - I'm not complaining, little lord,
我不是在抱怨,少爷 - Just telling truths.
实话实说而已 - What did you mean about hearing the gods?
你刚才说能听见神说话是什么意思 - You asked them,
你向他们祈求 - they're answering you.
而他们正在回答 - Open your ears.
仔细听啊 - It's only the wind.
不过是风声 - Who do you think sends the wind
你以为这风是谁送来的 - if not the gods?
当然是天上诸神啊 - They see you, boy.
他们看到了你,小子 - They hear you.
也听到了你说的话 - Your brother will get no help from them where he's going.
你哥哥要去的地方,他们无法帮他 - The old gods have no power in the south.
旧神在南方没有力量 - The weirwoods there were all cut down a long time ago.
那儿的鱼梁木早就被砍光了 - How can they watch when they have no eyes?
没有眼睛,他们该如何看顾你哥哥 - Well, there's a big man.
这可真是个大块头啊 - He has giants' blood in him or I'm the queen.
我敢说他体内有巨人的血统 - Go back and find your clothes, Hodor.
阿多,去把你的衣服找来 - Go dress.
穿上衣服 - Hodor.
阿多 - Are there really giants beyond the Wall?
长城外真的有巨人吗 - Giants and worse than giants.
不只巨人,还有比巨人更可怕的东西 - I tried telling your brother,
我试着告诉你老哥 - he's marching the wrong way.
他走错了方向 - All these swords, they should be going north, boy.
应该带兵去北方,小子 - North, not south!
北方,不是南方 - The cold winds are rising.
冷风已然吹起 - They were touched by white walkers.
他们被异鬼触碰过 - That's why they came back.
所以回来了 - That's why their eyes turned blue.
而眼睛也变蓝了 - Only fire will stop them.
只有用火烧才能阻止他们 - How do you know that?
你怎么知道 - I read about it in a book...
我在书上看到的 - a very old book in Maester Aemon's library.
伊蒙学士的图书室里有一本非常古老的书 - What else did the book say?
书上还说了什么 - The white walkers
异鬼 - sleep beneath the ice for thousands of years.
在寒冰下沉睡千年 - And when they wake up...
而它们觉醒的时候 ... - And when they wake up, what?
觉醒的时候怎么样 - I hope the Wall is high enough.
我希望长城够高 - Summer snows, my lady.
夏雪,夫人 - Robb's brought the north with him.
罗柏把北方的气候也带过来了 - The River Lords are falling back
河间诸侯正在溃退 - with Jaime Lannister at their heels.
詹姆·兰尼斯特穷追不舍 - And Lord Tywin is bringing
泰温大人正率领 - around a second Lannister army from the south.
另一支兰尼斯特军,从南方逼近 - Our scouts confirm it's even larger than The Kingslayer's.
据斥候报告,规模比弑君者的部队大得多 - One army or two, the kings in the North
管它来几支军队北境之王 - threw back hosts 10 times as large.
连十倍于己的敌军都能击退 - Mother!
母亲 - You look well.
你气色不错 - Lady Catelyn, you're a welcome sight
凯特琳夫人,在当今的动乱时刻 - in these troubled times.
见到您真是令人宽心 - We had not thought to meet you here, my lady.
没想到会在这里见到您,夫人 - I had not thought to be here.
我也没想到会来这里 - I would speak with my son alone.
我想单独和我儿子讲几句 - I know you will forgive me, my lords.
相信诸位大人必会谅解 - You heard her! Move your asses!
你们都听到了,赶紧走吧 - Come on, out.
快点,出去 - You too, Greyjoy. Are you bloody deaf?
你也是,葛雷乔伊,你♥他♥妈聋了 - Have no fear, my lady.
您毋需担心,夫人 - We'll shove our swords up Tywin Lannister's bunghole
咱们到时候拿剑捅进泰温·兰尼斯特的屁♥眼 - and then it's on to the Red Keep to free Ned.
然后再一路杀进红堡,把奈德给救出来 - You old devil, Rodrik. Jon.
你个老恶鬼,罗德利克 大琼恩 - You're not wasting away, are you?
你这把老骨头还能派上用场吧 - I remember the day you came into this world
我还记得你小脸红红 - red faced and squalling.
呱呱坠地的那一天 - And now I find you leading a host to war.
如今却见你带领大军投身战场 - There was no one else. No one?
除了我没别人了 没别人 - Who were those men I saw here?
我刚见到的那些人是谁 - None of them are Starks. All of them are seasoned in battle.
他们不是史塔克 他们都久经沙场 - If you think you can send me back to Winterfell...
如果你以为能把我送回临冬城 ... - Oh, would that I could.
能送我早送了 - There was a letter.
这儿有封信 - From Sansa.
是珊莎写的 - From the queen, you mean.
你是说王后写的吧 - There's no mention of Arya. No.
上面没提到艾莉亚 的确没有 - How many men do you have?
你这里有多少人 - 18,000.
一万八 - If I go to King's Landing and bend my knee to Joffrey...
如果我到君临宣誓效忠乔佛里 ... - You would never be allowed to leave. No.
你便永远不可能脱身,不行 - Our best hope... our only hope...
我们最大的希望 ...唯一的希望 - is that you can defeat them in the field.
便是你能在战场上击败对手 - And if I lose?
要是我战败了呢 - Do you know what happened to the Targaryen children
你知道疯王失势后,坦格利安家族的小孩 - when the Mad King fell? They were butchered in their sleep.
是什么下场吗 他们在睡梦中惨遭杀戮 - On the orders of Tywin Lannister.
那是泰温·兰尼斯特的指令 - And the years have not made him kinder.
岁月没有令他的凶残本性减少半分 - If you lose,
假如你战败 - your father dies,
你父亲就死定了 - your sisters die,
你的妹妹们就死定了 - we die.
我们都死定了 - Well, that makes it simple then.
如此事情就简单了 - I suppose it does.
我想也是 - From here it might be best if Bronn and I continue alone.
从这儿开始,最好由我和波隆两人前去 - Best for Tyrion son of Tywin.
对泰温之子提利昂来说最好 - Not best for me.
对我可不算最好 - If the half man betrays us,
如果半人出卖我们 - Shagga son of Dolf will cut off his manhood...
多夫之子夏嘎就会剁掉他的命根子 ... - And feed it to the goats, yes.
拿去喂山羊我知道 - All right then.
好吧 - Time to meet my father.
该去见我父亲了 - Tyrion. Uncle.
提利昂 叔叔 - Father.
父亲大人 - The rumors of your demise were unfounded.
看来关于你已死的传言不攻自破了 - Sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让您失望了 - And who are these...
你这几位 - companions of yours?
同伴是谁 - This is Shagga son of Dolf,
这位是多夫之子夏嘎 - Chieftain of the Stone Crows.
石鸦部的酋长 - Timett son of Timett, ruler of the Burned Men.
提魅之子提魅,灼人部的首领 - This fair maid is Chella daughter of Cheyk,
这位美少女是齐克之女齐拉 - leader of the Black Ears.
黑耳部的领袖 - And here we have Bronn son of...
这位是波隆,父亲是 ... - You wouldn't know him.
您肯定没听说过 - May I present my lord father,
容我为各位介绍家父 - Tywin son of Tytos of house Lannister,
兰尼斯特家族的泰陀斯之子泰温 - Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the west.
凯岩城公爵,西境守护 - Kind of you to go to war for me.
非常感谢您为我出兵打仗 - You left us no choice.
你让我们别无选择 - The honor of the house was at stake.
家族荣誉受到侵犯 - Your brother would never have submitted to capture so meekly.
要是你哥哥,绝不会轻易让人拿去 - We have our differences, Jaime and I.
我跟詹姆各有所长嘛 - He's braver. I'm better looking.
他更勇猛,我更帅气 - He's been covering himself in glory.
他荣誉等身 - Jaime smashed the River Lords at the Golden Tooth,
詹姆在金牙城外击溃河间诸侯的军队 - and now lays siege to Riverrun,
现在又把凯特琳·史塔克的老家 - Catelyn Stark's homeland.
奔流城围了个水泄不通 - And the Starks? Lord Eddard?
那史塔克家呢,艾德大人 - Is our hostage. He will lead no armies from his dungeon cell.
是我们的人质,他在地牢里可没法带兵打仗 - How did my sweet sister persuade the king
我那漂亮姐姐究竟怎么说服国王 - to imprison his dear friend Ned?
同意囚禁他亲爱的伙伴奈德 - Robert Baratheon is dead.
劳勃·拜拉席恩已经死了 - Joffrey rules in King's Landing.
如今在君临执政的是乔佛里 - My sister rules, you mean.
你的意思是我姐姐执政 - Stark's son has called his banners.
史塔克的儿子已经召集封臣 - He moves south with a strong host. A green boy.
率领大军南下 他还太嫩了 - One taste of battle and he'll run back to Winterfell
等他上了战场,必定吓得夹起尾巴 - with his tail between his legs.
逃回临冬城 - Maybe.
或许 - Though the boy does have a certain belligerence.
不过这小鬼倒有几分血性 - You'd like him.
你会喜欢他的 - While we're on the subject of war,
既然说到战争 - I made promises to my friends here
我曾对我的朋友们做过承诺 - and a Lannister always pays his debts.
而兰尼斯特有债必还 - We shall require 3,000 helms and shields,
我们要三千套头盔,防具 - plus swords, pikes,
还有剑,长枪 - gorgets, maces...
颈甲,钉头锤 - If it please my lord,
启禀大人 - Ser Addam bids me report that
亚当爵士要我向您报告 - the northmen have crossed the Neck.
史塔克军已渡过颈泽 - The wolf rushes into the lion's jaws.
小狼仓促行军,正落入雄狮之口 - So be it. Kevan, command the drummers beat assembly.
好极了,凯冯,吩咐鼓手敲集♥合令 - And send word to Jaime
派人传话通知詹姆 - that I am moving against Robb Stark.
我要即刻进军与罗柏·史塔克决战 - At once, my lord.
遵命,大人 - It is said that the men of the mountain clans are great warriors.
据说高山部落的男子是勇猛无惧的战士 - Ride with me against my enemies
与我一同出兵抗敌 - and you shall have all my son promised you and more.
保证你们得到我儿子承诺的一切,甚至更多 - Only if the half man fights with us.
除非半人和我们一起上战场 - Until we hold the steel he pledged us,
在我们拿到他答应的武器之前 - the little lion's life is ours.
这头小狮子的命是我们的 - The scouts report Lord Tywin moves north.
据斥候回报,泰温大人挥师北上 - We need to get him on broken ground,
我们必须凭借险恶的地势截住他 - put his knights at a disadvantage.
让他的骑兵处于劣势 - No, we need to get around him
不,我们应当避其锋芒 - and break Jaime Lannister's siege of Riverrun.
去解除詹姆·兰尼斯特对奔流城的围困 - Do that and the River Lords will join us.
这样河间诸侯就会加入我们 - To do either we need to cross the river
不论怎样,我们都得渡河 - and the only crossing is at the Twins.
唯一的桥梁是在孪河城 - Lord Frey controls that bridge.
那桥掌控在佛雷大人手中 - Your father's bannerman.
他是您父亲的封臣 - The late Lord Frey" My father calls him.
我父亲叫他 "迟到的佛雷侯爵 "" - At the Trident, he didn't appear until the battle was done.
在三叉戟战役中,他最后才姗姗来迟 - Some men takes their oaths more seriously than others.
有些人看重亲口宣下的誓言,有些则不然 - Robb's right. We need that bridge.
罗柏说的对我们需要那座桥 - So what's it going to be?
那下一步怎么做 - Do we move against Jaime or lord Tywin?
我们是去攻打詹姆还是泰温 - Your pardon, my lords.
诸位大人,打扰了 - We've captured a Lannister scout.
我们抓到一个兰尼斯特的斥候 - Don't worry, lad. He won't be leaving this tent with his head.
别担心,小子,他不会活着出去的 - Where did you find him?
你们在哪儿抓到的 - In the brush above the encampment.
在营地上方的灌木丛 - He looked to be counting.
看似正在估算我军兵力 - How high did you get?
你数到了多少人 - Maybe more.
两万,或许更多 20,000. - You don't have to do this yourself.
你不必亲自动手 - Your father would understand...
你父亲会理解 ... - My father unrstands mercy, when there is room for it.
我父亲深知得饶人处且饶人 - And he understands honor...
更明白何为荣誉 - and courage.
以及勇气 - Let him go.
放他走 - Robb.
罗柏 - Tell lord Tywin winter is coming for him.
转告泰温大人,他的凛冬即将来临 - northerners marching south
两万北方大军正在南下 20,000 - to find out if he really does shit gold.
瞧瞧他是不是真的可以拉出黄金 - Yes, my lord.
遵命,大人 - Thank you, my lord.
谢谢您,大人 - Are you touched, boy?! Letting him go?
你这小鬼疯了吗,居然放他走 - You call me boy again.
再叫我小鬼试试 - Go on.
叫啊 - It is also the wish of his grace
对于尽忠职守之 - that his loyal servant Janos Slynt,
君临都城守卫队长 - Commander of the city watch... Ser Aron.
杰诺斯·史林特 艾伦爵士 - be at once raised to the rank of lord...
国王陛下亦希望将其立刻擢升为贵族之列 - Lord Gyles. ...And granted the ancient seat of Harrenhal,
盖尔斯大人 并赐予历史悠久之赫伦堡 - and that his sons and grandsons shall hold this honor
其子嗣将世代继承此等荣耀 - after him until the end of time.
万世不辍 - In the place of the traitor Eddard Stark,
为取代叛徒艾德·史塔克 - it is the wish of his grace that Tywin Lannister,
遵照国王陛下的意愿 - Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West,
由凯岩城公爵暨西境守护泰温·兰尼斯特 - be appointed Hand of the king.
接任国王之手一职 - Lastly, in these times of treason and turmoil,
最后,于此充斥密谋与动乱的危殆之际 - it is the view of the council
吾等重臣认为 - that the life and safety
乔佛里国王 - of King Joffrey
之生命安危 - be of paramount importance.
实乃首要之急 - Ser Barristan Selmy.
巴利斯坦·赛尔弥爵士听命 - Your grace, I am yours to command.
太后陛下,微臣听候您的差遣 - Rise, ser Barristan.
请起,巴利斯坦爵士 - You may remove your helm.
您可以卸下头盔 - You have served the realm long and faithfully.
长久以来您为国效命,尽忠职守 - Every man and woman in the Seven Kingdoms owes you thanks.
七大王国中每位善男信女皆对您心怀感激 - But it is time to put aside your armor and your sword.
然而是时候让您卸甲归田 - It is time to rest and look back with pride
颐养天年,骄傲地回顾这么多年来 - on your many years of service.
您忠诚侍奉的光荣使命 - Your grace, the kingsguard is a sworn brotherhood.
陛下,御林铁卫乃宣誓效命的兄弟 - Our vows are taken for life.
立下誓言,即为终身 - Only death relieves us of our sacred trust.
惟死方能解除御林铁卫所负之神圣使命 - Whose death, ser Barristan? Yours or your king's?
巴利斯坦爵士,敢问谁的死,你还是国王 - You let my father die.
你没能保护我父亲 - You're too old to protect anybody.
你老了,谁都保护不了 - Your grace... The council has determined
陛下 ... 御前会议已经决定 - that ser Jaime Lannister will take your place
由詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士接任你的职务 - as lord commander of the kingsguard.
担任御林铁卫队长 - The man who profaned his blade
那个以他誓言守护的国王的鲜血 - with the blood of the king he had sworn to defend!
玷污自己宝剑的虚伪骑士吗 - Careful, Ser.
爵士,慎言 - We have nothing but gratitude
爵士先生,对于您过去的贡献 - for your long service, good ser.
我们并非不知感恩 - You shall be given a stout keep beside the sea,
您会得到一座临海的坚固城堡 - with servants to look after your every need.
以及足够的仆人,满足您的任何需要 - A hall to die in
等死的地方 - and men to bury me.
和为我送终的人 - I am a knight.
我既生为骑士 - I shall die a knight.
也要死得像个骑士 - A naked knight, apparently.
看来是没穿衣服的骑士 - Even now I could cut through the five of you like carving a cake!
即便现在,我砍倒你们五个还是轻而易举 - Here, boy!
小鬼,拿去吧 - Melt it down and add it to the others.
熔了它,加到那王座上 - If any man in this hall has other matters
陛下倾听在场诸位的请♥愿 - to set before his grace, let him speak now
有事禀报 - or go forth and hold his silence.
无事退朝 - Your grace.
国王陛下 - Come forward, my lady.
小姐,请您上前来 - The lady Sansa of house Stark.
史塔克家族的珊莎小姐 - Do you have some business for the king and the council, Sansa?
珊莎,你有事禀报国王陛下和御前会议吗 - I do.
是 - As it please your grace, I ask mercy for my father,
启禀陛下,我要为家父 - Lord Eddard Stark, who was Hand of the king.
亦即前首相艾德·史塔克大人请♥愿 - Treason is a noxious weed.
叛国好似带毒的野草 - It should be torn out, root... Let her speak.
理应连根拔起 ... 让她说完 - I want to hear what she says.
我要听听她的话 - Thank you, your grace.
感谢您,陛下 - Do you deny your father's crime?
令尊所犯之罪行,你可否认 - No, my lords. I know he must be punished.
不,诸位大人,我很清楚他必须接受制裁 - All I ask is mercy.
我只要求放他生路 - I know my lord father must regret what he did.
家父必定已对其所作所为懊悔不已 - He was King Robert's friend and he loved him.
他是劳勃国王生前密友,真心敬爱国王 - You all know he loved him.
相信在座各位都很明白 - He never wanted to be Hand until the king asked him.
他从未有过成为首相的念头,直到国王开口 - They must have lied to him... lord Renly or lord Stannis
他必定是被蓝礼大人,史坦尼斯大人 - or somebody. They must have lied!
或某些人蛊惑蒙骗了 - He said I wasn't the king.
他说我不是国王 - Why did he say that?
他为什么要那样说 - He was badly hurt.
他有腿伤在身 - Maester Pycelle was giving him milk of the poppy.
派席尔大学士给他服用了罂粟花奶 - He wasn't himself. Otherwise he never would have said it.
他当时神志不清,不然他绝不会说那些话 - A child's faith... Such sweet innocence.
这是孩子对父亲的信任,多么单纯而天真 - And yet they say wisdom oft comes
人们不是常说,所谓智慧 - from the mouths of babes.
往往来自孩童口中 - Treason is treason!
但叛国就是叛国 - Anything else?
你还有什么要说的吗 - If you still have any affection in your heart for me,
倘若您心底还对我有半点情意 - please do me this kindness, your grace.
请看在我的份上发发慈悲吧陛下 - Your sweet words have moved me.
你的一番肺腑之言感动了我 - But your father has to confess.
但你父亲必须先俯首认罪 - He has to confess and say that I'm the king...
承认我是他的国王 - or there'll be no mercy for him.
不然我不会手下留情 - He will.
他会的 - [The End]
[本集结束]