- You've seen better days, my lord.
风光不再呀,我的大人 - Another visit?
又来了 - It seems you're my last friend.
看来你是我最后的朋友了 - No no, many still love you.
哪里哪里,好多人仍然爱着您呢 - Sansa came to court this morning to plead for your life.
珊莎今晨上朝为您求情 - On her knees, begging for me, hmmm.
为了我下跪求饶 - Did you laugh with the others?
你跟其他人一起发笑了吗 - You do me wrong, my lord.
大人您错怪我了 - Your blood is the last thing I want.
我对您的血一点兴趣都没有 - I don't know what you want.
我不知道你要的是什么 - I've given up trying to guess.
也不想再花心思去猜 - When I was still a boy...
我小时候 - before they cut my balls off with a hot knife...
还没让滚烫的刀子割掉卵蛋那会儿 - I traveled with a group of actors through the free cities.
曾跟戏班子在自由贸易城邦巡回演出 - They taught me that each man has a role to play.
他们教给我每个人都有自己该扮演的角色 - The same is true at court.
朝廷里也是如此 - I am the Master of Whisperers.
我是情报总管 - My role is to be sly, obsequious and without scruples.
就该诡计多端, 阿谀逢迎, 行事无孔不入 - I'm a good actor, my lord.
我是个好戏子哪,大人 - Can you free me from this pit?
你能把我从这地穴救出去吗 - I could.
我能 - But will I?
但我要不要救你呢 - No.
当然不 - As I said, I'm no hero.
我说过的,我不是英雄 - What do you want? Tell me.
告诉我,你的目的是什么 - No riddles, no stories... tell me, what do you want?
别讲故事,别打哑谜,你要的是什么 - Peace.
和平 - Did you know that your son is marching south with an army of northmen?
您可知道,令公子正率领北方大军南下 - Loyal lad...
年轻的勇士哟 - fighting for his father's freedom.
为父亲重获自由而战 - Robb?
罗柏 - He's just a boy.
他只是个孩子 - Boys have been conquerors before.
自古英雄出少年 - But the man giving Cersei sleepless nights
但真正令瑟曦寝食难安的 - is the king's... the late king's brother.
是国王 ...已故国王的弟弟 - Lord Stannis has the best claim to the throne,
史坦尼斯大人的继承权名正言顺 - he is a proven battle commander and he is utterly without mercy.
本人又能征善战,而且绝不心软 - Stannis Baratheon is Robert's true heir.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩是劳勃真正的继承人 - The throne is his by rights.
王位本归他所有 - Sansa pleaded so sweetly for your life,
珊莎那么努力地为您求情 - It would be a shame to throw it away.
若是不把握机会实在太可惜 - Cersei is no fool.
瑟曦不笨 - She knows a tame wolf is more use to her than a dead one.
她知道驯服的狼比一条死狼有用得多 - You want me to serve the woman who murdered my king,
这女人谋害我的国王, 屠♥杀我的部下 - who butchered my men, who crippled my son?
还把我儿子摔成残废,你竟然要我为她效力 - I want you to serve the realm!
我要你为国家效力 - Tell the queen you will confess your vile treason,
告诉太后你愿意坦白邪恶的叛国罪行 - tell your son to lay down his sword
命令你儿子放下武器 - and proclaim Joffrey as the true heir.
尊乔佛里为真正的国王 - Cersei knows you as a man of honor.
瑟曦知道您是个言行一致的人 - If you give her the peace she needs
只要您给她她需要的和平 - and promise to carry her secret to your grave,
并保证死也不说出她的秘密 - I believe she will allow you to take the black
我相信她会同意您穿上黑衣 - and live out your days on the wall
在长城和您弟弟 - with your brother and your bastard son.
还有您那私生子一起度过余生 - You think my life is some precious thing to me?
你以为我有这么惜命 - That I would trade my honor for a few more years of...
会为了苟活几年丢弃荣誉 - Of what?
那还算活着吗 - You grew up with actors.
你在戏子中长大 - You learned their craft and you learned it well.
学会了做戏而且演得相当好 - But I grew up with soldiers.
可我打小与战士为伍 - I learned how to die a long time ago.
早就懂得舍身取义 - Pity.
可惜呀 - Such a pity.
太可惜了 - What of your daughter's life, my lord?
那么大人,您女儿的性命呢 - Is that a precious thing to you?
您珍视她的性命吗 - It's a birthday message to his grand niece Walda.
瓦德·佛雷给侄孙女瓦妲的生日贺信 - Or so Walder Frey would have you think.
也可能是他的障眼法 - Keep shooting them down.
射下所有出城的信鸦 - We can't risk Lord Walder sending word
瓦德大人可能把你的动向报告给兰尼斯特 - of your movements to the Lannisters.
我们不可冒险 - He's grandfather's bannerman. We can't expect his support?
他是外祖父的封臣,难道不能指望他帮忙吗 - Expect nothing of Walder Frey and you'll never be surprised.
永远不要指望瓦德·佛雷,这样才不会失望 - Look.
看 - Father rots in a dungeon.
父亲身陷地牢 - How long before they take his head?
朝不保夕 - We need to cross the Trident and we need to do it now.
我们必须渡过三叉戟河,刻不容缓 - Just march up to his gates and tell him you're crossing.
直接兵临城下,叫他放行 - We've got five times his numbers.
我们的兵力是他的五倍 - You can take the Twins if you have to.
如果有必要,你可以轻易拿下孪河城 - Not in time. Tywin Lannister marches north as we speak.
时间来不及,泰温·兰尼斯特正领兵北上 - The Freys have held the crossing for 600 years,
佛雷家族坐守渡口已经六百年 - And for 600 years they have never failed to exact their toll.
六百年来,他们从不忘收取过桥费 - Have my horse saddled and ready.
给我备马 - Enter the Twins alone and he'll sell you to the Lannisters,
只身进城,他可以把您卖♥给兰尼斯特 - as he likes.
一切随他高兴 - Or throw you in a dungeon. Or slit your throat.
或者丢进地牢,甚或割了你的喉咙 - My father would do whatever it took to secure our crossing.
我父亲会想办法过河,用尽一切方法 - Whatever it took.
不惜任何代价 - If I'm going to lead this army,
既然我是主帅 - I can't have other men doing my bargaining for me.
便不可假手他人替我谈判 - I agree.
没错 - I'll go.
我去 - Mother. You can't!
母亲 您不能去 - I have known Lord Walder since I was a girl.
我从小就认识瓦德大人 - He would never harm me.
他绝对不会对我怎么样的 - Unless there was a profit in it.
除非有利可图 - What do you want?
你想要什么 - It is a great pleasure to
大人,多年不见 - see you again after so many years, my lord.
今日重逢,真是倍感喜悦 - Oh spare me.
少来这套 - Your boy's too proud to come before me himself.
你家儿子太尊贵,不愿亲自来见我 - What am I supposed to do with you?
我又该拿你怎么办呢 - Father, you forget yourself. Lady Stark is here...
父亲,您失态了,史塔克夫人来这 ... - Who asked you? You're not Lord Frey yet,
谁问你了,我还没死 - Not until I die. Do I look dead to you?
你就不是佛雷侯爵,我看起来像死人吗 - Father, please...
父亲大人 ... - I need lessons in courtesy from you, bastard?
连你也敢教训我啦,小野种 - Your mother would still be a milkmaid
要不是我让你妈怀上你 - If I hadn't squirted you into her belly.
她到现在还是个挤奶工 - All right, you come forward.
好了,你上前来 - There. Now that I've observed the courtesies,
好了,我已经行过礼了 - Perhaps my sons will do me the honor of shutting their mouths.
或许我的儿子们可以赏个脸,给我闭上嘴巴 - Is there somewhere we can talk?
我们可否换个地方谈话 - We're talking right now.
我们现在不就在谈 - Fine.
好吧 - Out! All of you!
滚,都滚出去 - You too.
你也滚 - You see that?
你见着她没有 - she is.
才十五岁 15 - A little flower.
像朵小花 - And her honey's all mine.
她的花蜜可是只给我一个人喝哟 - I'm sure she will give you many sons.
我相信她一定会给您添许多儿子的 - Huh. Your father didn't come to the wedding.
令尊没来参加我的婚礼 - He is quite ill, my lord.
家父重病在身,大人 - Didn't come to the last one either.
我上次结婚他也没来 - Or the one before that.
上上次也没来 - Your family has always pissed on me.
你们家的人老是看我不顺眼 - My lord, I... Don't deny it.
大人我 ... 别否认 - You know it's true.
你很清楚我说的是实话 - The fine Lord Tully
高贵的徒利大人 - would never marry any of his children to mine.
说什么也不肯跟我家联姻 - I'm sure there were reasons why...
想必是事出有因 ... - I didn't need reasons.
我不要理由 - I needed to get rid of sons and daughters.
我只想摆脱这群子女 - You see how they pile up?
看到他们黑压压一片了吗 - Why are you here?
你来这里做什么 - To ask you
来请求您 - to open your gates, my lord,
打开城门,大人 - So my son and his bannermen may cross the Trident and be on their way.
让我儿子及其封臣渡过三叉戟河,继续赶路 - Why should I let him?
我为何要放他过去 - If you could climb your own battlements,
你要是还能爬上自家城墙 - you would see that he has 20,000 men outside your walls.
就能看到城外有我儿子的两万精兵 - They'll be 20,000 corpses
等泰温·兰尼斯特到来 - when Tywin Lannister gets here.
他们就是两万具死尸了 - Don't try and frighten me, Lady Stark.
别想吓唬我,史塔克夫人 - Your husband's in a cell beneath the Red Keep
你丈夫被关在红堡的地牢里 - and your son's got no fur to keep his balls warm.
你的宝贝儿子也还乳臭未干 - You swore an oath to my father.
你宣过誓要效忠我父亲的 - Oh yes, I said some words...
可不是嘛,我发过誓 - and I swore oaths to the crown too, if I remember right.
但没记错的话,我也宣誓效忠王室 - Joffrey's king now, which makes your boy
依我看呢,这会儿既然乔佛里是国王了 - and his corpses to be nothing but rebels, it seems to me.
你家小鬼以及那些活尸不就是叛徒嘛 - If I had the sense the gods gave a fish,
若是早料到诸神送我大礼 - I'd hand you both over to the Lannisters.
我就把你们娘俩直接交给兰尼斯特 - Why don't you?
那你怎么不动手 - Stark, Tully,
史塔克,徒利 - Lannister, Baratheon,
兰尼斯特,拜拉席恩 - Give me one good reason
倒是给我个理由 - why I should waste a single thought on any of you?
我为什么要浪费时间琢磨你们的屁事 - When does Aemon think you'll be able to use that hand?
伊蒙师傅说你的手什么时候能复原 - Soon, he says. Good.
他说快了 那就好 - You'll be ready for this then.
到时候你就能用这个 - I thought a wolf was more appropriate for you than a bear...
我想狼要比熊更适合你 - So I had a new pommel made. It's called Longclaw.
所以重新打造了剑柄尾端,它叫长爪 - Works as well for a wolf as a bear, I think.
熊和狼都有爪子,我想应该合适 - This is Valyrian steel.
这是瓦雷利亚钢铸的 - It was my father's sword,
这是我父亲的剑 - his father before him.
是我祖父传给他的 - The Mormonts have carried it for five centuries.
这把剑在莫尔蒙家相传了五百年 - It was meant for my son Jorah.
原来是给我儿子乔拉的 - He brought dishonor to our house,
他给我们家族蒙上耻辱 - but he had the grace to leave the sword
不过倒还懂得在逃亡前 - before he fled from Westeros.
把剑留下 - My lord, you honor me, but I can't...
大人,您让我受宠若惊,可我 ... - Oh, you can and you will.
别" 可是 ",这是你应得的 - I wouldn't be standing here
要不是你和你的那头狼 - if it wasn't for you and your beast.
我就不会站在这里了 - A bloody dead man tried to kill me...
一具该死的尸体要杀我 - So you'll take it. I'll hear no more about it.
你就拿去吧,别再跟我啰嗦 - Is that understood? Yes, my lord.
听懂了没 是,大人 - Right. Now don't think this means
这才像话,别以为这代表 - I approve of this nonsense with you and Alliser Thorne.
我同意你跟艾里沙·索恩胡来 - That's a man's sword,
这是把男子汉的剑 - it'll take a man to wield it.
也只有男子汉才配用它 - I'll apologize to Ser Alliser tonight.
我今晚就去跟艾里沙爵士道歉 - No, you won't!
不必了 - I sent him to King's Landing yesterday.
我昨天派他去君临城了 - The hand that your wolf tore off that thing's wrist...
你的狼从尸鬼身上咬下来的手 - I've ordered Thorne to lay it at the feet of this...
我命令索恩带去,呈给那个 - boy king.
小鬼头国王看看 - That should get young Joffrey's attention.
这应该会引起乔佛里的注意吧 - And it puts a thousand leagues between you and Thorne.
还能让你和索恩相隔千里之遥 - Now go and put your sword somewhere safe
现在去吧,把剑收好 - and bring me my supper.
给我送晚饭来 - Yes, my lord.
是,大人 - Well done. Well done.
干得好 干得好 - You earned that, Snow.
你应得的,雪诺 - Well done.
干得漂亮 - Go on, let's have a look.
快来,给我们瞧瞧 - At what? The sword! Show us the sword.
瞧什么 剑啊,快给我们看看 - Sword! Sword! Sword! Sword!
拿剑来,拿剑来,拿剑来,拿剑来 - Let's have a look. Piss off.
我们拿去仔细瞧 走开 - Get off of it. Piss off.
放手,都走开 - Come on, I want to have a look at it in the light.
拜托,我想在亮处看看呢 - Give it here!
拿到这里来 - What is it?
怎么了 - I... Look at its eyes.
我... 瞧它的眼睛 - Give it. I can't.
给我 我不能 - You can't what?
你不能什么 - I... I'm really not supposed to say.
我...我真的不该说 - And yet you really want to say.
但是你真的想说 - You want to say that...?
你是想说 ... - There was a raven.
来了一只信鸦 - I read the message to Maester Aemon.
我给伊蒙师傅读了信 - It's your brother Robb.
是你哥哥罗柏的事 - What?
什么事 - What about him?
他怎么了 - He's heading south.
他南下了 - To war.
去打仗 - All his bannermen have rallied to his side.
所有的封臣都集结在他周围 - They'll keep him safe.
他们会保护他的安全 - I should be there.
我该去的 - I should be with him.
我该去和他并肩作战 - If we do that, they'll never get back across.
照这样做,他们就绝对过不来 - Well?
怎么样 - What did he say?
他怎么说 - Lord Walder has granted your crossing.
瓦德大人会让你过河 - His men are yours as well...
他的军队也是你的 - less the 400 he will keep here to hold the Crossing
不过他会留下四百人防守 - against any who would pursue you.
以防追兵 - And what does he want in return?
那他要什么回报 - You will be taking on his son Olyvar as your personal squire.
他的儿子奥利法要成为你的私人侍从 - He expects a knighthood in good time. Fine, fine.
过段时间希望册封为爵士 没问题 - And?
还有呢 - And Arya
艾莉亚 - will marry his son Waldron
要嫁给他的儿子瓦多 - When they both come of age.
当然,等他们都成年后 - She won't be happy about that.
她不会喜欢的 - And?
还有呢 - And
还有 - when the fighting is done...
等战争结束 - you will marry one of his daughters.
你也将迎娶他的一个女儿 - Whichever you prefer.
随你挑一个 - He has a number he thinks will be... suitable.
他认为有好些适合的人选 - I see.
原来如此 - Did you get a look at his daughters?
你见过他的女儿们吗 - I did.
见过 - And?
怎样 - One was...
有那么一个 ... - Do you consent?
你同意吗 - Can I refuse?
我能拒绝吗 - Not if you want to cross.
那你就不能渡河 - Then I consent.
那我同意 - Sam said you wanted to see me?
山姆说您要见我 - I did indeed.
是我的意思 - Perhaps you would be kind enough to assist me.
或许你愿意好心地帮我个忙 - Tell me, did you ever wonder
琼恩,你可曾想过 - why the men of the Night's Watch
为何守夜人 - take no wives and father no children?
不娶妻也不生子 - No.
没想过 - So they will not love.
如此,他们才不会为情爱所困 - Love is the death of duty.
情爱是责任的大忌 - If the day should ever come
假如有这么一天 - when your lord father was forced to choose
你的父亲大人必须在荣誉 - between honor on the one hand
和他所爱的人之间 - and those he loves on the other,
做出抉择 - what would he do?
他会怎么做 - He would do whatever was right. No matter what.
他会做他该做的事,不管那是什么 - Then Lord Stark is one man in 10,000.
那么,史塔克大人是万里挑一的人才 - Most of us are not so strong.
多数人不若他这么坚强 - What is honor
跟女人的情爱相比 - compared to a woman's love?
荣誉算得了什么 - And what is duty
当你怀抱初生幼儿 - against the feel of a newborn son in your arms?
或是想起兄弟的笑容 - Or a brother's smile?
责任又算得了什么 - Sam told you.
山姆告诉您了 - We're all human.
我们皆为凡人 - Oh, we all do our duty when there's no cost to it.
当我们毋需付出代价时,自然都能尽忠职守 - Honor comes easy then.
荣耀来得是那么容易 - Yet sooner or later
然而每个人的生命中 - in every man's life
或早或晚 - there comes a day when it is not easy,
都会遇到考验 - a day when he must choose.
那便是他必须抉择的时刻 - And this is my day?
如今就是我要抉择的时刻 - Is that what you're saying?
您的意思,是这样吗 - Oh, it hurts, boy. Oh yes. I know.
孩子,这很痛苦我知道 - You do not know!
你不知道 - No one knows.
没有人知道 - I may be a bastard,
就算我是私生子 - but he is my father and Robb is my brother.
他依旧是我父亲,罗柏依旧是我哥哥 - The gods were cruel when they saw fit to test my vows.
诸神考验我的誓言时格外残酷 - They waited till I was old.
那时我已年老体衰 - What could I do when the ravens brought the news
当渡鸦从南方带来我家族灭亡的消息 - from the south...
我又能如何 - The ruin of my house, the death of my family?
我的家族覆灭,亲人死亡 - I was helpless,
而我孤单无助 - blind, frail.
年老虚弱,目不能视 - But when I heard
可当我听说 - they had killed my brother's son,
他们杀害我弟弟的儿子 - and his poor son...
他的孙子 - and the children!
他的曾孙 - Even the little children.
连幼儿也不放过 - Who are you?
您究竟是谁 - My father was Maekar,
我的父亲 - the first of his name.
是梅卡一世 - My brother Aegon reigned after him
在他之后,我的弟弟伊耿 - when I had refused the throne.
代替我继承王位 - And he was followed by his son Aerys,
他的儿子伊里斯又继承了他的王位 - whom they called the Mad King.
也就是大家所说的疯王 - You're Aemon Targaryen.
您是伊蒙·坦格利安 - I'm a maester of the Citadel,
我不过就是个自学城毕业 - bound in service to Castle Black and the Night's Watch.
立誓为黑城堡与守夜人奉献心力的学士罢了 - I will not tell you to stay or go.
我不会要求你留下或是离开 - You must make that choice yourself,
你必须自己做出这个抉择 - and live with it for the rest of your days.
然后一辈子与之相伴 - As I have.
就像我一样 - Drogo.
卓戈 - Sajo anni.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Our scouts tell us
据斥候报告 - the Stark host has moved south from the Twins
史塔克军已从孪河城南下 - with Lord Frey's levies in tow.
佛雷大人的部队加入了他们 - They're a day's march north.
此刻就在北边,离我们一日行程 - The boy may lack experience and sense,
那孩子可能缺少经验和常识 - but he does have a certain mindless
但确有一股子蛮勇的劲头 - provincial courage.
胆量不小 - Oh, do continue. Didn't mean to interrupt.
继续,我无意打断你们 - I do hope your savages are going to be of some use,
希望你那群野蛮人不像你一样没用 - otherwise we've wasted good steel on them.
否则我们的精良装备就白白浪费了 - The great hairy one insisted he must have two battleaxes...
那个浑身是毛的大家伙坚持要拿两把战斧 - heavy black steel,
他挑的可是黑色重钢打造 - double sided.
两面月刃的上等货 - Shagga likes axes.
夏嘎喜欢斧头 - When the battle commences,
开战的时候 - you and your wildlings will be in the vanguard.
你和你那群野人打头阵 - The vanguard?
打头阵 - Me and the tribesmen on the front lines?
把我和原住民放在前锋 - They do seem rather ferocious.
他们看起来很威猛 - Ferocious? Last night
威猛,昨天晚上 - a Moon Brother stabbed a Stone Crow
有个月人部的家伙为了一根香肠 - over a sausage.
捅死了一个石鸦部的人 - Three Stone Crows seized the Moon Brother
三个石鸦部的人抓住凶手 - and opened his throat.
割开他的喉咙为同伴报仇 - Bronn managed to keep
波隆好不容易 - Shagga from chopping off the dead man's cock,
才阻止夏嘎剁掉那死人的老二 - which was fortunate, but even still
算是不幸中的大幸即便如此 - Ulf is demanding blood money,
乌尔夫还要求对方赔偿 - which Shagga and Gunthor refuse to pay.
可夏嘎和冈梭尔不肯 - When soldiers lack discipline,
士兵缺乏纪律 - the fault lies with their commander.
表示指挥官领导无方 - Surely there are ways to have me killed
想要我死,方法多得很 - that would be less detrimental to the war effort.
能不能挑个不影响战果的法子 - There'll be no more discussion on the matter.
此事已定,无需再谈 - It appears I'm not hungry after all.
我发现自己一点儿也不饿 - Excuse me, my lords.
诸位大人,我先告退了 - Where did you find one so pretty at this hour?
这种时候你从哪儿找来这么个美人 - I took her. Took her?
抢的 抢的 - From whom? From, uh...
从谁手里 从... - Ser... what's his name? I don't know.
叫什么爵士来着,不知道 - Ginger cunt three tents down.
离这儿三个帐篷,一个红头发贱♥人 - And he didn't have anything to say about it?
他什么都没说吗 - He said something.
说了啊 - Well, the odds of me living long enough
反正他报仇雪恨的机会不大 - for him to retaliate just dropped drastically.
因为我十有八♥九活不到那会儿 - We'll be at the vanguard tomorrow.
明天我们打前锋 - Oh well.
既然如此 - I... think I'll go and find myself one.
我也去找个女人吧 - Who are you?
你是谁 - Who would you like me to be?
您希望我是谁 - What did your mother call you?
你母亲怎么喊你 - Shae. what did your mother call you?
雪伊,您母亲怎么喊您呢 - My mother died giving birth to me.
我母亲生我时难产而死 - Is that why I'm here? So we can talk about our mothers?
我来就为了说这些事吗,讨论我们的母亲 - What sort of accent is that? Foreign.
你这是哪儿的口音 外国的 - For...
外... - What do you want from me?
您想要我怎么样 - What do I want from you?
我想要你怎么样 - I want you to share my tent.
我要你和我一起住 - I want you to pour my wine, laugh at my jokes,
为我倒酒,陪我说笑 - rub my legs when they're sore after a day's ride.
每天在我奔波之后替我按♥摩双脚 - I want you to take no other man to bed
而且,只要我们在一起 - for as long as we're together.
你就不许跟其他男人上床 - And I want you to fuck me
我要你拿出浑身解数 - like it's my last night in this world...
就当今晚是我人生最后一晚 - which it may well be.
说不准真是这样 - And what do I get?
我能得到什么呢 - One, safety.
第一,安全 - No one will hurt you for as long as you're mine.
只要你是我的人,就没人敢动你 - Two. The pleasure of my company,
第二,与我相伴的愉悦 - which I have heard is spectacular.
据说是很美妙的哦 - Who told you this? Women you paid?
据谁说您包的妓♥女吗 - And three.
第三 - More gold than you can spend if you lived a thousand years.
好几辈子也花不完的黄金 - Do you accept my proposal?
你接受我的条件吗 - Let's start with your last night in this world.
先享受您人生最后一晚吧 - Doth... dothra... ki
多斯 ...多斯拉 ...克 - Ha... hammi...
[多斯拉克语 ] - Ish nokitta...
[多斯拉克语 ] - Qana'th...
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khaleesi.
卡丽熙 - Come.
进来 - He's very strong.
他很强壮 - No one understands how strong he is.
没人知道他有多强壮 - He will die tonight, Khaleesi. He can't.
他活不过今晚,卡丽熙 他不能死 - He can't. I won't let him.
他不可以死,我不会让他死 - Even a queen doesn't have that power.
就算是王后也没有那种能力 - We must go quickly. I've heard there's a good port in Asshai...
我们得赶紧走,据说亚夏有个繁盛的大港 - I won't leave him. He's already gone, Khaleesi.
我不会离开他 他活不成了,卡丽熙 - Doth...
多斯 ... - Even if...
就算 - even if he dies,
就算他死了 - why would I run?
我为什么要逃走 - I am Khaleesi
我是卡丽熙 - and my... my son will be Khal after Drogo.
我儿子将在卓戈死后继任卡奥 - This isn't Westeros where men honor blood.
这里可不是崇尚血脉相承的维斯特洛 - Here they only honor strength.
在这里,人们只崇尚力量 - There will be fighting after Drogo dies.
卓戈死后,必然有一场混战 - Whoever wins that fight will be the new Khal.
最后的胜者将成为新的卡奥 - He won't want any rivals.
他一定不会留下对手的活口 - Your boy will be plucked from your breast
你的孩子刚一出生就会被夺走 - and given to the dogs.
拿去喂狗 - I won't leave him.
我不会离开他 - The wound has festered.
伤口化脓了 - I think you should wear your armor tonight, Ser.
你今晚应该穿上盔甲,爵士 - I think you're right.
您说的没错 - You've saved me once more.
您又救了我一命 - And now you must save him.
换你救他一命了 - He's beyond the healer's skills.
他已病入膏肓,回天乏术了 - All I can do is ease his path.
我所能做的就是减轻他的痛苦 - Save him and I will free you. I swear it.
只要你救活他,我就放你自由,我发誓 - You must know a way...
你一定还知道其他的办法 ... - some... some magic.
某种 ...某种魔法 - There is a spell.
的确有一种魔法 - Some would say death is cleaner.
对某些人而言,反而不及死亡干脆 - Do it.
动手吧 - Save him.
快救救他 - There is a price.
您必须付出代价 - You'll have gold... whatever you want.
给你黄金,你要什么都可以 - It's not a matter of gold. This is bloodmagic.
这不是黄金的问题,这是血魔法 - Only death pays for life.
惟有死亡方能换取生命 - My death?
我的死吗 - No. Not your death, Khaleesi.
不,不是您的死,卡丽熙 - Bring me his horse.
把他的马带进来 - Khaleesi, do not do this thing.
卡丽熙,这事做不得 - Let me kill this witch.
请让我杀了这巫魔女 - Kill her and you kill your Khal.
杀了她,你就是杀了卡奥 - This is bloodmagic. It is forbidden.
这可是血魔法啊,这是禁忌 - I am your Khaleesi. I tell you what is forbidden.
我是卡丽熙,我说不是禁忌就不是禁忌 - Go now!
快出去 - Take her and leave.
带她出去 - Take her!
快点 - Irri a?
伊丽 - You must go also, lady.
您也得出去,夫人 - Once I begin to sing, no one must enter the tent.
当我开始吟唱,任何人都不能进入这座帐篷 - The dead will dance here tonight.
今夜亡灵将在此舞蹈 - No one will enter.
没人会进来 - bring him back to me.
请为我把他带回来 - What have you done?
你到底做了什么 - I have to save him.
我非救他不可 - We could have been 10 miles
我们本可以逃到十英里外 - away from here by now on the way to Asshai.
踏上去亚夏的路途了 - You would have been safe.
您可以安然无恙 - Jni'th vos eo.
[多斯拉克语 ] - Mra qothoon vosaan
[多斯拉克语 ] - Khaleesi!
卡丽熙 - Are you hurt?
你伤着了吗 - The baby...
孩子 ... - is coming.
要生了 ... - Fetch the midwives. they will not come.
快把接生婆找来 她们不肯来 - They say she is cursed.
她们说她是被诅咒的人 - They'll come or I'll have their heads.
她们敢不来,我就砍了她们的头 - The witch... she can bring baby.
巫魔女,她会接生 - I hear her say so.
我听她说过 - Are you in agony, my lion? No.
你很痛苦吗,小狮子 不 - You look like you're in agony.
你这表情挺痛苦的 - The fire is burning your pretty soft skin.
细皮嫩肉都给火烤到啦 - Damn you, woman. Are you immune to pain?
你这该死的女人,就不怕痛吗 - Just used to it. Drink.
我习惯了 喝酒 - Let's play a new game.
我们玩个新游戏吧 - There's a Braavosi knife game I could teach you...
我可以教你们一个布拉佛斯的匕♥首游戏 - Does it involve the potential for losing fingers?
有断手指的风险吗 - Not if you win. No!
赢了就没有 不玩 - No more fire games, no knife games.
不要玩火玩刀子 - Let's do something I'm good at.
来玩点儿我擅长的 - What are you good at?
你擅长什么 - I happen to be a great judge of character.
我碰巧很擅长看相识人 - This sounds like a boring game. It's not.
听上去很无趣 当然不会 - Here's how it works: I make a statement about your past.
规则是这样的,我说出你的经历 - If I'm right, you drink. If I'm wrong, I drink.
如果我说对了,你喝,如果错了,我喝 - And no lying. I'll know if you're lying.
不准撒谎,你撒谎可骗不过我 - I don't want to play this game.
我没兴趣 - Fine. Bronn first.
行,波隆先来 - Your father beat you.
你父亲打过你 - But my mother hit harder.
不过我母亲打得更狠 - You killed your first man before you were 12.
你十二岁前杀了第一个男人 - It was a woman.
是个女人 - She swung an axe at me.
她拿斧头砍我 - You've been north of the Wall.
你去过长城以北 - What brought you up there?
为什么去那里 - Work.
工作 - And...
还有 - you once loved a woman many years ago,
多年前你爱过一个女人 - but it turned out badly so you've never let yourself love again.
然而到头来只是一场空,所以你永不言爱 - Oh wait, that's me.
等等,那人是我 - Your turn, my mysterious foreign beauty.
该你了,神秘的异国美人 - I don't want to play.
我不想玩 - It's fun! Look at the fun we're having.
多有趣啊,看我们玩的多起劲儿 - Your mother was a whore.
你母亲是妓♥女 - Drink.
喝 - All right.
好吧 - Your father left the family when you were very young,
你年幼时父亲离家出走 - never to return. Drink.
一去不归 喝 - And we've established the rules about lying? Drink!
我们不是说好不准说谎 喝 - You wanted a different life.
你渴望不同的生活 - You came from somewhere and you wanted to be elsewhere.
你不愿固守出身,想要改头换面 - The whole shit stained world could drink off that one.
凭你这么讲,谁他妈的都要喝 - So specifics...
那就说具体点 - you wanted to be elsewhere, but how would you get there?
你想改头换面,该怎么办呢 - I don't believe the life of the silent sisters is for you.
我估计静默姐妹的生活不适合你 - So what's a lowborn girl to do?
出身卑微的女孩能做什么呢 - Drink.
喝 - Are you sure... Drink!
你确定 ... 喝 - And don't talk about my mother and father ever
不许再提我父母 - or I will carve your eyes from your head.
不然我就挖出你的眼珠 - My dear lady, if I have offended you, I apologize.
尊贵的女士,如有冒犯,我向你道歉 - My turn.
该我了 - Fine fine.
好,好 - Ask away.
尽管问 - Try to penetrate the enigma that is me.
就请破解谜团,揭露真我吧 - Who were you in love with? That's not how the game works.
你爱过的人是谁 游戏不是这么玩的 - I don't care the way the game works.
我才不管什么游戏规则 - Our lord here used to be married.
我们的大人结过婚 - Married? How did you hear that?
结过婚 你从哪儿听来的 - You hear lots of things playing dice with Lannister soldiers.
跟兰尼斯特士兵玩骰子听了不少闲言碎语 - Another night, perhaps.
改天再说吧 - Not another night. This night.
别改天了,就今晚吧 - It's not a pleasant story.
不是什么高兴事 - Or maybe I will cry.
说不定我会掉眼泪 - I'm guessing the lady and I
估计我和这位女士的 - can tell more unpleasant stories than your lordship.
伤心事比大人您多呢 - So...
好吧 - I was 16. My brother Jaime and I were riding
那年我十六岁,当时正和老哥詹姆在骑马 - when we heard a scream. She ran out onto the road,
只听一声尖叫,就见她朝路上跑来 - clothes half torn off with two men on her heels.
衣服被扯开了,后面有两个男人在追 - Jaime scared away the men easily enough,
詹姆很轻松地赶跑了他们 - while I wrapped her in my cloak.
我则用自己的斗篷裹住她 - She was too scared to send off on her own,
她惊慌失措,不敢一个人走路 - so while Jaime hunted down the rapers
于是在詹姆追赶强♥奸犯的同时 - I took her to the nearest inn and fed her.
我带她到附近的旅馆弄了点东西给她吃 - Her name was Tysha.
她叫泰莎 - She was a wheelwright's orphan.
她爹是车匠,父母双亡 - And she was hungry...
她当时饥肠辘辘 - together we finished off three chickens and a flagon of wine.
我俩足足吃了三只烤鸡,又喝干了一整壶酒 - Impossible as it seems,
难以想象 - there was a time when I was unaccustomed to wine.
那时我还不胜酒力 - I forgot how afraid I was around girls,
我把对女孩的恐惧抛在脑后 - how I was always waiting for them to laugh at me
忘记了她们看到我时总是嘲笑 - or look away embarrassed
或是尴尬地别开视线 - or ask me about my tall handsome brother.
再就是向我打听我那高大英俊的老哥 - I forgot about everything but Tysha.
我脑子里就只有泰莎 - And somehow I found myself in her bed.
等我回过神来,已经跟她躺在床上 - For three chickens, I should hope so.
三只烤鸡哪,可不能白吃 - It didn't last long. I didn't know what the hell I was doing.
很快就完事了,我都不知道自己究竟在干嘛 - But she was good to me.
不过她对我很好 - She kissed me afterwards
事后她吻了我 - and sang me a song.
然后唱了一支歌 - And by morning I was deep enough in love to ask for her hand.
到第二天清晨,我已经爱上她并且求婚了 - A few lies, a few gold coins,
讲几句谎话,塞几枚金币 - one drunken septon
找个喝醉酒的修士 - and there you have it... man and wife.
然后就成了一对夫妻 - For a fortnight anyway, until the septon sobered up
过了两个星期的夫妻生活,等那修士酒醒了 - and told my father.
便把事情禀报给了我老爸 - I imagine that was the end of all that.
你的故事八成是讲完了吧 - Not quite.
还没有呢 - First, my father had Jaime tell me the truth.
他先要詹姆跟我说实话 - The girl was a whore, you see.
其实,那女孩是个妓♥女 - Jaime had arranged the whole thing,
整件事都是詹姆安排好的 - the road, the rapers... all of it.
从那条路到强♥奸犯,所有的一切 - He thought it was time I had a woman.
他认为是时候让我体验男女之事了 - After my brother confessed,
我老哥坦白之后 - my father brought in my wife
老爸就把我老婆叫进来 - and gave her to his guards.
交给他手下的卫兵 - He paid her well... a silver for each man.
他出的价挺公道,一人一枚银币 - How many whores command that kind of price?
多少妓♥女能值这个价 - He brought me into the barracks and made me watch.
他带我到军营里,逼我全程观赏 - By the end, she had so much silver
到后来,她赚的银币多到拿不下 - that the coins were slipping through her fingers
白花花的银子顺着指缝 - and rolling onto the floor.
洒了一地 - I would have killed the man who did that to me.
有人敢这样对我,我非宰了他不可 - You should have known she was a whore.
你早就应该知道她是个妓♥女 - Really?
是吗 - I was 16, drunk and in love...
那年我才十六岁,喝了酒,动了情 - A girl who was almost raped
一个险遭强♥暴的女孩 - doesn't invite another man into her bed two hours later.
绝不会刚过两个小时就请男人上床 - As I said, I was young and stupid.
如我所言,我当时年少无知 - You are still young and stupid.
你现在还是一样 - What is it? What do you want?
怎么回事,你要干嘛 - You're sleeping through the war.
再睡仗就打完了 - What? They stole a night's march on us.
什么 他们趁夜色向我方进军 - They're a mile north.
就在北边一英里 - Get my squire! You don't have a squire.
叫我的侍从过来 你没有侍从 - If I die, weep for me.
如果我死了,要为我掉眼泪 - You'll be dead. How will you know?
你人都死了,怎么会知道 - I'll know.
我就是知道 - Watch out! Move!
看着点,让开 - Out of the way!
别挡路 - Move aside!
一边去 - Stay low.
压低身子 - Stay low?
为什么 - If you're lucky, no one will notice you.
如果你命大的话没人会注意你 - I was born lucky.
我天生命大 - Tribesmen of the Vale,
艾林谷的原住民听好 - Gather round!
集♥合 - Stone Crows!
石鸦部 - Black Ears! Burned Men!
黑耳部,灼人部 - Moon Brothers!
月人部 - And painted dogs!
还有画犬部 - Your dominion over the Vale begins now!
从现在起艾林谷就是你们的了 - Onward to claim what is yours!
拿回你们应得的东西吧 - half man! Half man!
半人万岁,半人万岁 - Half man! Half man!
半人万岁,半人万岁 - Half man! Half man!
半人万岁,半人万岁 - To battle.
出征 - You're a shit warrior.
你这算个屁的战士 - I'm alive?
我还活着 - You're alive.
你还活着 - Did we win?
我们赢了吗 - We wouldn't be having this conversation if we didn't.
要是输了,我们哪儿还有命聊天 - How did our tribesmen do?
原住民的表现怎么样 - Yeah, good.
还不错 - It's nice to see them getting along.
很高兴能看见他们和睦相处 - You're wounded.
你受伤了 - Good of you to notice.
您能注意到真是太好了 - I hear we won.
听说我们赢了 - Hmph. The scouts were wrong.
哼,斥候的情报有误 - There were 2,000 Stark bannermen, not 20,000.
史塔克那边参战的部队只有两千,而非两万 - Did we get the Stark boy, at least?
那逮着那个史塔克小鬼了吗 - He wasn't here.
他没在这里 - Where was he?
那他在哪儿 - With his other 18,000 men.
跟余下的一万八千人在一起 - And where are they?
他们又在哪儿 - We should go, my lady. No!
夫人,我们该走了 不 - My lady!
夫人 - By the time they knew what was happening,
等他们察觉到发生了什么事 - it had already happened.
已经太迟了 - Lady Stark. I'd offer you my sword,
史塔克夫人,很乐意为您效劳 - but I seem to have lost it.
可惜我的剑不知道哪儿去了 - It's not your sword I want.
我不需要你的效劳 - Give me my daughters back.
我要的是我的女儿们 - Give me my husband.
还有我丈夫 - I've lost them too, I'm afraid.
恐怕我也不知道他们哪儿去了 - Kill him, Robb. Send his head to his father.
罗柏,杀了他,砍下他的头送给他父亲 - He cut down 10 of our men... you saw him.
他砍倒了我们十个人,你亲眼看到的 - He's more use to us alive than dead.
他活着比较有用 - Take him away and put him in irons.
把他带走,戴上镣铐 - We could end this war right now, boy,
小鬼,我们现在就可以结束这场战争 - save thousands of lives.
避免生灵涂炭 - You fight for the Starks,
你代表史塔克 - I fight for the Lannisters.
我代表兰尼斯特,来个了断 - Swords or lances, teeth, nails... choose your weapons
用剑还是枪, 哪怕牙齿和指甲都行, 随你 - and let's end this here and now.
我们在这做个了断 - If we do it your way, Kingslayer,
弑君者,要是按你的规则玩 - you'd win.
你赢定了 - We're not doing it your way.
可我们不按你的规则玩 - Come on, pretty man.
走吧,小白脸 - I sent 2,000 men to their graves today.
我今天亲手将两千人送进坟墓 - The bards will sing songs of their sacrifice.
吟游诗人会歌颂他们的伟大牺牲 - Aye. But the dead won't hear them.
没错,但死人是听不到的 - One victory does not make us conquerors.
一次小胜并不代表最终胜利 - Did we free my father?
我父亲救出来了吗 - Did we rescue my sisters from the queen?
我的妹妹们从王后手里夺回来了吗 - Did we free the north from those who want us on our knees?
北境从侵略者手中解放了吗 - This war is far from over.
战争远没有结束 - Could I have one?
能给我一个吗 - A lemon one... or any of them.
柠檬味的,或是什么口味都好 - Three coppers.
三个铜板 - How about a nice fat pigeon?
我用一只肥鸽跟你换吧 - Piss off now. Go on.
滚开,别碍事 - Do you have any stale ones from yesterday?
那有没有昨天剩下的不新鲜的 - Or any burnt ones? Piss off!
或者烤焦的 滚远点 - Hey, where's everyone going? What's happening?
大家急着去哪儿,发生什么事了 - They're taking him to the Sept Of Baelor. Who?
金袍子要把他带去贝勒大圣堂 带谁 - The hand of the king.
首相 - Traitor! Coward!
叛徒 懦夫 - Baelor.
贝勒 - Baelor!
贝勒 - Traitor! Traitor!
叛徒叛徒 - I am Eddard Stark,
我是临冬城公爵 - Lord of Winterfell
暨国王之手 - and Hand of the King.
艾德·史塔克 - I come before you to confess my treason
今天我来到这里,当着天上诸神 - in the sight of gods and men.
和地上凡人的面,供认我的叛国罪行 - I betrayed the faith of my king
我背叛了我的国王 - and the trust of my friend Robert.
我的挚友,劳勃 - I swore to proct and defend his children,
我发誓保护他的孩子 - but before his blood was cold
然而当他尸骨未寒 - I plotted to murder his son...
我便阴谋杀害他的儿子 - and seize the throne for myself.
妄图篡位,自立为王 - Traitor!
叛徒 - Let the High Septon
请总主教 - and Baelor the Blessed bear witness to what I say:
"受神祝福的 "贝勒,为我说的话作见证 - Joffrey Baratheon
乔佛里·拜拉席恩 - is the one true heir to the Iron Throne,
乃铁王座惟一的合法继承人 - By the grace of all the gods,
以天上七神之名 - Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
他是七国统治者 - and Protector of the Realm.
暨全境守护者 - As we sin,
因为我们有罪 - so do we suffer.
所以我们受苦 - This man has confessed his crimes
此人当着天上诸神与地上凡人的面 - in sight of gods and men.
坦承其罪行 - The gods are just
天上诸神是公正的 - but Beloved Baelor taught us
然而 "受神爱护的 "贝勒曾教导我们 - they can also be merciful.
他们同时也是慈悲的 - What is to be done
国王陛下 - with this traitor, your grace?
请问该如何处置这名叛徒呢 - My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join the Night's Watch.
我的母亲敦请我让艾德公爵加入守夜人 - Stripped of all titles and powers,
褫夺其一切爵位和权力 - he would serve the realm in permanent exile.
永久流放长城为国效力 - And my lady Sansa
珊莎小姐 - has begged mercy for her father.
也多次为她父亲求情 - But they have the soft hearts of women.
但那是她们的妇人之仁 - So long as I am your king,
只要我一日为王 - treason shall never go unpunished.
叛国之罪必将严惩 - Ser Ilyn,
伊林爵士 - bring me his head!
给我砍下他的头 - No! Stop!
不,住手 - Please! Someone stop him!
求求你们,拦住他 - My son, this is madness.
吾儿,这太疯狂了 - Put him down!
按倒他 - Don't look! Let me go.
别看 放开我 - Let me go! Shut your mouth. Look at me.
放开我 闭嘴,看着我 - Look at me! Stop! Daddy!
看着我 住手,爸爸 - Stop! No no! Traitor!
住手啊,不要 叛徒 - Stop!
住手啊 - Stop him, stop!
拦住他,住手啊 - [The End]
[本集结束]