- Look at me. Look at me!
看着我,看着我 - Do you remember me now, boy, eh?
小子,记得我吗 - Remember me? There's a bright boy.
认出我了吧,这才是好孩子 - You'll be coming with me, boy,
小子,你跟我走 - and you'll be keeping your mouth shut.
把嘴巴闭上 - Keep your mouth shut, boy. I'm not a boy!
给我乖乖闭嘴,小子 我不是小子 - You're not a smart boy, is that what you're trying to say?
你不是聪明的小子, 你是不是要说这个 - Do you want to live, boy?!
你想要命吗,小子 - North, boy, we're going north.
北方,小子,我们往北方去 - It had three eyes.
它生了三只眼睛 - It told me to come with him, so I did.
要我跟它走,我就随它去了 - We went down into the crypts and my father was there.
我们下到墓窖,父亲正在那里 - Your father's not down there, little lord.
你父亲不在底下,小少爷 - Not for many years yet.
那是很多年后的事情 - You're afraid... just like Hodor.
你害怕了,跟阿多一样 - I'm not afraid of some hole in the ground.
一个地洞才吓不倒我 - You've lived beyond the Wall. What are you scared of?
你在长城外长大,有什么吓得倒你 - I'm a crippled boy and I'm willing to go.
我只是个残废的小孩,我都敢下去 - That's my grandfather Lord Rickard.
这是我爷爷瑞卡德公爵 - He was burned alive by the Mad King Aerys.
他被疯王伊里斯活活烧死 - That's Lyanna, my father's sister.
那是莱安娜,我父亲的妹妹 - King Robert was supposed to marry her,
劳勃国王本应该娶她 - but Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped her.
但雷加·坦格利安却把她强行掳走 - Robert started a war to win her back.
为了救回她,劳勃挑起了战争 - He killed Rhaegar, but she died anyway.
他杀了雷加,可她还是死了 - That's where I saw father.
我就是在这里看到父亲的 - You see? He's not here.
你瞧,他不在这里 - Here, shaggydog. Rickon!
回来,毛毛狗 瑞肯 - That beast is supposed to be chained in the kennels!
那头野东西应该被拴在狗舍里 - He doesn't like chains. What are you doing down here?
他不喜欢被拴着 你在这里做什么 - Come back up with us. No, I came to see father.
跟我们回去吧 不要,我来看爸爸的 - How many times have I told you? He's in King's Landing
我跟你说了多少次他在君临城 - with Sansa and Arya.
珊莎和艾莉亚也是 - He was down here. I saw him.
他在这里,我看到他了 - Saw him when?
什么时候看到的 - Last night,
昨晚 - when I was sleeping.
在我梦里 - Here, Shaggydog.
走,毛毛狗 - You both miss him.
你们都太想他了 - It's only natural he should be in your thoughts
总想他自然也会梦到他 - and dreams, but that doesn't mean that...
并不会意味着 ... - Bran...
布兰 - My lady. My lady.
夫人 夫人 - My lady. My lady.
夫人 夫人 - My lady. My lady.
夫人 夫人 - My lady.
夫人 - Robb.
罗柏 - Robb.
罗柏 - Robb!
罗柏 - You've ruined your sword.
你把剑都砍坏了 - I'll kill them all...
我要把他们全都杀掉 - every one of them.
一个不剩 ... - I will kill them all.
通通都杀掉 - My boy.
孩子 - They have your sisters.
你妹妹在他们手里 - We have to get the girls back.
我们要救回女孩们 - And then we will kill them all.
然后再把他们杀干净 - The boar's great tusks, they boded ill*
野猪尖牙利如刀 * - for good King Robert's health*
劳勃国王命难逃 * - and the beast was every bit as fat*
野猪野猪肥又壮 * - as Robert was himself*
和咱劳勃一般样 * - But our brave king cried, "Do your worst!*
勇猛国王高声吼 "放马过来与我斗 "* - I'll have your ugly head!*
"教你丑头断我手 "* - You're nowhere near as murd'rous as*
"畜牲凶残又张狂 "* - the lion in my bed"*
"岂如河东狮在床 "* - King Robert lost his battle and*
劳勃国王败下场 * - he failed his final test*
一世威名一朝丧 * - The lion ripped his balls off and*
先遭狮子爪下辱 * - the boar did all the rest*
又在野猪齿上亡 * - Very amusing.
非常有趣 - Isn't it a funny song?
这曲子多好笑啊 - Thank you for your rendition.
感谢你的献唱 - I imagine it was even better received at that tavern.
我猜你在酒馆唱的时候一定更受欢迎 - I'm so sorry, your grace.
非常抱歉,陛下 - I'll never sing it again, I swear.
我发誓,我再也不唱这首歌了 - Tell me, which do you favor:
告诉我,你更喜欢哪样 - your fingers or your tongue?
你的手指还是你的舌头 - Your grace?
陛下 - Fingers or your tongue?
手指还是舌头 - If you got to keep one, which would it be?
如果只能留下一样,你选什么 - I... I...
我...我 - Or I could just cut your throat.
还是说我直接割了你喉咙 - Every man needs hands, your grace.
人不能没有手啊,陛下 - Good.
很好 - Tongue it is. Your grace, please.
那就舌头吧 陛下,开恩 - I won't sing... your grace.
我再也不唱了 ...陛下 - Ser Ilyn, who better than you
伊林爵士,执行此刑 - to carry out the sentence? I beg you!
还有谁比你更合适呢 求您了 - Please no.
请不要 - No!
不 - Your grace, please. I beg you, I will never sing again!
求您了陛下,我保证再也不唱歌了 - I'm done for the day. No oooo!
今天到此为止 不 - I'll leave the rest of the matters to you, mother.
剩下的事情交给您了,母亲 - Your grace, please!
陛下,求求您 - You look quite nice.
你气色不错 - Thank you, my lord.
多谢夸奖,大人 - Your grace." I'm king now.
"陛下 " 我现在是国王了 " - Stop ppp! No!
住手,不 - Walk with me. I want to show you something.
陪我走走,我有东西给你看 - Do as you're bid, child.
照他说的做,孩子 - And as soon as you've had your blood, I'll put a son in you.
一旦你有了月事,我就会让你怀孕 - Mother says that shouldn't be long.
母亲说不会太久了 - No, please no!
不,求求你,不要这样 - This one's your father.
这个是你父亲 - This one here.
就是这个 - Look at it and see what happens to traitors.
仔细瞧瞧,这就是叛徒的下场 - You promised to be merciful. I was.
你答应我会手下留情 我留情了 - I gave him a clean death.
我让他死得干脆 - Look at him.
看着他 - Please let me go home.
求求您,让我回家吧 - I won't do any treason, I swear.
我保证不会背叛你 - Mother says I'm still to marry you. So you'll stay here
母亲说我还是得娶你,所以你必须留在这儿 - and obey.
还要乖乖听话 - Look at him!
看着他 - Well?
怎么样 - How long do I have to look?
请问您还要我看多久 - As long as it pleases me.
直到我满意为止 - Do you want to see the rest?
还想看看其他人的吗 - If it please your grace.
只要陛下您高兴 - That's your septa there.
这个是你的修女 - I'll tell you what:
告诉你 - I'm going to give you a present.
我打算送你个礼物 - After I raise my armies
等我召集了自己的军队 - and kill your traitor brother,
杀了你的叛徒哥哥 - I'm going to give you his head as well.
我要把他的首级也送给你 - Or maybe he'll give me yours.
说不定他会把你的脑袋拿来送我 - My mother tells me a king should never strike his lady.
母亲说国王不该动手打妻子 - Ser Meryn.
马林爵士 - Here, girl.
过来,小妹妹 - Will you obey now?
现在会听话了吗 - Or do you need another lesson?
还是要再教训你一次 - I'll look for you in court.
等会儿朝堂上见 - Save yourself some pain, girl.
小妹妹,学乖点,少挨揍 - Give him what he wants.
他要怎样就怎样 - You'll be needing that again.
你以后还用得着 - The proper course is clear:
很明显应当这样做 - Pledge fealty to King Renly and move south
向蓝礼国王效忠,举兵南下 - to join our forces with his.
与他的大军会师 - Renly is not the king.
蓝礼不是国王 - You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, my lord.
您总不能向乔佛里效忠吧,大人 - He put your father to death.
他杀了您父亲 - That doesn't make Renly king.
那不代表蓝礼就是国王 - He's Robert's youngest brother.
他是劳勃国王的二弟 - If Bran can't be lord of Winterfell before me,
好比布兰不能先于我成为临冬城公爵 - Renly can't be king before Stannis.
蓝礼也不能先于史坦尼斯取得王位 - Do you mean to declare us for Stannis?
那您是说我们支持史坦尼斯吗 - Renly is not right! My lords.
蓝礼即位不合规矩 诸位大人 - If we put ourselves behind Stannis... My lords!
如果我们支持史坦尼斯 诸位大人 - Here is what I say to these two kings...
听我说说我对这两个国王的看法 - Renly Baratheon is nothing to me,
蓝礼·拜拉席恩对我来说狗屁不是 - nor Stannis neither.
史坦尼斯也一样 - Why should they rule over me and mine
凭什么让那些坐着花花椅子的 - from some flowery seat in the south?
南方人来统治我们 - What do they know of the Wall or the Wolfswood?
他们哪里懂得绝境长城和狼林 - Even their gods are wrong!
就连他们信奉的神也不是真神 - Why shouldn't we rule ourselves again?
咱们为什么就不能再次自己管自己呢 - It was the dragons we bowed to
当年令我们臣服的是真龙 - and now the dragons are dead!
眼下真龙已经死光啦 - There sits the only king
只有一位国王让我心甘情愿地下跪 - I mean to bend my knee to...
他就在此座 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - I'll have peace on those terms.
这样的话,我也同意停战 - They can keep their Red Castle
就让他们继续守着红堡 - and their iron chair too.
和铁椅子好了 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - Am I your brother, now and always?
我是否永远都是你的兄弟 - Now and always.
永远都是 - My sword is yours, in victory and defeat
不论凯歌高奏或是不幸败北 - from this day until my last day.
我的剑属于你,从今起,矢志不渝 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁,北境之王万岁 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁,北境之王万岁 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - The King in the North!
北境之王万岁 - The King in the North! The King in the North!
北境之王万岁,北境之王万岁 - Lady Stark. I want to see him.
史塔克夫人 我要见他 - Now!
马上 - Leave us.
退下 - You look lovely tonight, Lady Stark.
史塔克夫人,今晚您看上去迷人极了 - Widowhood becomes you.
孀居生活蛮适合您 - Your bed must be lonely.
想必是孤枕难眠 - Is that why you came?
所以您才过来的吧 - I'm not at my best,
我现在状态不佳 - but I think I could be of service.
不过应该还能为您效劳 - You slip out of that gown and we'll see if I'm up to...
不如您脱下袍子,看看我能否 ... - Oh, I do like a violent woman.
我就喜欢暴力的女人 - I will kill you tonight, Ser,
我要杀了你,爵士 - pack your head in a box and send it to your sister.
将你的首级装在盒子里,给你姐姐送去 - Let me show you how...
我来教你怎么杀人 - Hit me again, over the ear.
照我耳朵上方继续打 - And again and again.
一直打,别停下 - You're stronger than you look... it shouldn't take long.
你的劲儿应当不小,用不了多久 - That is what you want the world to believe, isn't it?
你就想让世人都相信 - That you don't fear death.
你并不怕死,对吗 - But I don't, my lady.
我真不怕,夫人 - The dark is coming for all of us. Why cry about it?
黑暗降临,无人幸免,哭有何用 - Because you are going to the deepest
因为如果诸神公正 - of the seven hells, if the gods are just.
你必被打入七层地狱的最深渊 - What gods are those?
你说的是谁家诸神 - The trees your husband prayed to?
你丈夫顶礼膜拜的那些树吗 - Where were the trees when his head was getting chopped off?
他掉脑袋的时候,那些树又在哪里 - If your gods are real and if they are just,
如果你的神真的存在如果他们真的公正 - why is the world so full of injustice?
那为何世上尽是不公之事 - Because of men like you.
就因为有像你这样的人 - There are no men like me. Only me.
没人能像我世上只有一个我 - My son Bran.
我儿子布兰 - How did he come to fall from that tower?
是怎么从塔上摔下来的 - I pushed him out the window.
是我把他推出窗外 - Why?
为什么 - I hoped the fall would kill him.
我希望能摔死他 - Why?
为什么 - You should get some sleep.
你该去睡觉了 - It's going to be a long war.
这场战争远没到尽头 - I can't believe we're actually at war.
不敢相信,真打起来了 - Was it this exciting last time, when you were young?
你年轻时那场仗有没有这么刺♥激呀 - What does it say?
信上说了什么 - Have we captured Robb Stark yet?
我们抓住罗柏·史塔克了吗 - What's our next move? Stop talking.
下一步怎么做 闭嘴 - Get back into bed.
回床上去 - They have my son.
我儿子在他们手上 - The Stark boy appears to be less green than we'd hoped.
看来史塔克小子没我们指望的那么嫩啊 - I've heard his wolf killed a dozen men and as many horses.
听闻他的狼杀了十几个人,咬死十几匹马 - Is it true about Stannis and Renly?
关于史坦尼斯和蓝礼的消息是真的吗 - Both Baratheon brothers have taken up against us.
拜拉席恩两兄弟都开始对付我们了 - Jaime captured, his armies scattered...
詹姆被俘,围城军队又遭击溃 - It's a catastrophe.
简直是大难临头 - Perhaps we should sue for peace.
也许我们应该求和 - There's your peace.
这就是你要的和平 - Joffrey saw to that
打从乔佛里决定 - when he decided to remove Ned Stark's head.
取下奈德·史塔克的头开始就注定了 - You'll have an easier time drinking from that cup
眼下要跟罗柏·史塔克求和 - than you will bringing Robb Stark to the table now.
比用地下这破杯装酒还难 - He's winning...
占上风的是他 - in case you hadn't noticed.
难道您没发现 - I'm told we still have his sisters.
听说我们手上握有他的两个妹妹 - The first order of business is ransoming Ser Jaime.
第一要务就是赎回詹姆爵士 - No truces. We can't afford to look weak.
不要求和,这是向敌人示弱 - We should march on them at once.
我们应该立刻进兵 - First we must return to Casterly Rock to raise...
我们应当先回凯岩城集结起 ... - They have my son!
我儿子在他们手上 - Get out, all of you.
退下,统统退下 - Not you.
你留下 - You were right about Eddard Stark.
关于艾德·史塔克,你的判断没错 - If he were alive, we could have used him
假如他还活着,我们可以用他当筹码 - to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun,
与临冬城和奔流城达成停战 - which would have given us more time
如此一来,便有时间 - to deal with Robert's brothers. But now...
全力对付劳勃的两个弟弟,而眼下 - madness... madness and stupidity.
胡来,完全是胡来 - I always thought you were a stunted fool.
我原以为你生来只有杂耍的份 - Perhaps I was wrong.
也许我想错了 - Half wrong.
不全错 - I'm new to strategy, but...
虽然我刚开始接触战略,但 ... - unless we want to be surrounded by three armies,
除非我们想遭受三面夹击 - it appears we can't stay here.
否则,此地不宜久留 - No one will stay here.
没人打算留在这里 - Ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders
格雷果爵士将率领五百骑兵 - and set the Riverland on fire from God's Eye to the Red Fork.
从神眼湖到红叉河,让河间地带化为焦土 - The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal.
剩下的人到赫伦堡集结 - And you will go to King's Landing.
我要派你去君临 - And do what?
做什么 - Rule!
管事 - You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead.
你将代我出任御前首相 - You will bring that boy king
管管那位年轻的国王 - to heel and his mother too, if needs be.
如有必要,还要管管他的母亲 - And if you get so much
倘若那几个重臣 - as a whiff of treason from any of the rest:
有那么一点点居心不良的征兆 - Baelish, Varys, Pycelle...
贝里席,瓦里斯,派席尔 - Heads, spikes, walls.
砍头,枪尖插着,挂上城墙 - Why not my uncle?
为何不派叔叔去 - Why not anyone? Why me?
为何是我,不是别人 - You're my son.
因为你是我儿子 - Oh, one more thing:
还有一件事 - you will not take the whore to court.
不准你带那个妓♥女进宫 - Do you understand?
明白吗 - Ser Jorah?
乔拉爵士 - Gently gently.
慢一点慢一点 - My son...
我儿子 - Where is he? I want him.
他在哪儿,我要见他 - Where is he?
他在哪儿 - The boy did not live.
孩子没活成 - Tell me. What is there to tell?
告诉我 您要我说什么 - How did my son die?!
我儿子是怎么死的 - He never lived, my princess.
公主殿下,他根本就没活成 - The women say...
那些女人说 ... - What do the women say?
那些女人说什么 - They say the child was... Monstrous,
她们说那孩子是 ... 怪物 - Twisted.
畸形扭曲 - I pulled him out myself.
我亲自帮他接生 - He was scaled like a lizard,
他像蜥蜴一样全身长满鳞片 - blind, with leather wings like the wings of a bat.
眼睛是瞎的,长了对蝙蝠样的小翅膀 - When I touched him the skin fell from his bones.
我一碰他,他的皮肉就从骨头上脱落 - Inside he was full of graveworms.
里面满满的都是蛆虫 - I warned you that only death can pay for life.
我警告过你,惟有死亡方能换取生命 - You knew the price.
您很清楚代价是什么 - Where is Khal Drogo?
卓戈卡奥人在哪里 - Show him to me.
带我去见他 - Show me what I bought
我要看看 - with my son's life.
我用儿子的性命换来了什么 - As you command, lady.
如您所愿,夫人 - Come.
请随我来 - I will take you to him.
我带您去见他 - Time enough for that later... I want to see him now.
以后有的是时间 我现在就要见他 - The Khalasar is gone.
卓戈的卡拉♥萨走了 - A Khal who cannot ride is no Khal.
无法骑马的卡奥没有资格当卡奥 - The Dothraki follow only the strong.
多斯拉克人只追随强者 - I'm sorry, my princess.
公主殿下,我很遗憾 - Drogo!
卓戈 - Why is he out here alone?
他为什么一个人待在这里 - He seems to like the warmth, princess.
他似乎喜欢阳光的温暖,公主殿下 - He lives.
他活了下来 - You asked for life, you paid for life.
您要的是他的生命,您也支付了生命 - This is not life.
这根本不是生命 - When will he be as he was?
要多久他才会变回以前那样 - When the sun rises in the west, sets in the east.
等太阳从西边升起,在东边落下 - When the seas go dry.
等海水干枯 - When the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
山脉像枯叶一样随风吹落 - Leave us.
你们退下 - I don't want you alone with this sorceress.
我不能让你单独和巫魔女在一起 - I have nothing more to fear from this woman.
我已经一无所有,没什么好怕她的了 - Go.
去吧 - You knew what I was buying and you knew the price.
你明知我会得到什么,也明知代价是什么 - It was wrong of them to burn my temple.
他们烧了我的神庙,这是不对的 - It angered the Great Shepherd.
他们触怒了至高牧神 - This is not god's work.
神灵才不会做出这种事 - My child was innocent. Innocent?
我的孩子是无辜的 无辜的 - He would have been the stallion who mounts the world.
他本来会成为骑着世界的骏马 - Now he will burn no cities.
如今他没有办法烧毁城市 - Now his khalasar will trample no nations into dust.
他的卡拉♥萨再也无法令其他国度灰飞烟灭了 - I spoke for you.
是我替你求情 - I saved you.
是我救了你 - Saved me?
救我 - Three of those riders had already
孩子,你救我之前 - raped me before you saved me, girl.
我已经被三名骑手上过了 - I saw my god's house burn,
我见到我神的庙堂遭到焚烧 - there where I had healed men and women beyond counting.
而我曾在那里医治过不计其数的善男信女 - In the streets I saw piles of heads...
街上随处可见堆堆人头 - the head of the baker who makes my bread,
人头堆里有给我做面包吃的烘焙师傅 - the head of a young boy
有罹患热病 - that I had cured of fever just three moons past.
好容易才救活的小男孩,也就三个月前的事 - So tell me again exactly what it was
你倒是说说看 - that you saved.
你救了什么 - Your life.
我救了你的命 - Why don't you take a look at your khal...
那就好好瞧瞧你的卡奥 - Then you will see exactly what life is worth
让你明白当一切都消失的时候 - when all the rest has gone.
生命究竟有何价值 - You can't!
你不能走 - Get out of my way, Sam.
山姆别挡道 - They'll put out the word.
他们会放出话去 - They'll send out ravens. People will come after you.
派出渡鸦,会有人来追你的 - Do you know what happens to deserters?
你知道逃兵会有何下场吗 - Better than you do.
比你清楚 - What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做 - I'm gonna find my brother
直接去找我哥 - and put a sword through King Joffrey's throat.
然后亲手血刃乔佛里国王 - You can't leave us now. We need you here.
你不能这样一走了之,大伙需要你 - Move. I won't let you go.
走开 我不会放你走 - Move. No.
走开 不 - Hand of the King?
御前首相 - So it would seem.
看来是这样 - And your father said you
你老爸还说 - couldn't take anyone with you to King's Landing.
不准你带任何人去君临 - No, he said I couldn't take you with me to King's Landing.
不,他只说不准我带你去君临 - He was very specific on that point.
他特意强调这一点 - He knew my name?
他知道我的名字 - What?
什么 - He said, "Don't bring Shae with you to King's Landing"?
他说 "不准带雪伊去君临 "吗 - I believe he used the word "Whore."
相信他用的是 " 妓♥女 "这个词 - Are you ashamed of me?
怕我丢了你的脸吗 - Are you afraid that i'm dancing around the court with my tits out?
怕我在宫廷上跳脱衣舞是吗 - I'm funny now?
我现在很可笑是吧 - I'm Shae the funny whore.
我是可笑的妓♥女雪伊 - My father's probably the most powerful man in the country.
我老爸可能是海内最有权势的人 - Certainly the richest.
财力更是无人能及 - He has all Seven Kingdoms in his pockets.
他可以将七国玩弄于股掌 - Everyone everywhere
无论何人,来自何方 - always has to do exactly what my father says.
都要对他唯命是从 - He's always been a cunt.
他一直都这么混账 - I believe the ladies of the court
相信朝廷里的夫人小姐 - could learn a great deal from a girl like you.
能从你这样的姑娘身上学到很多 - Why don't you come with me,
不如就跟我一起进宫 - be the Hand's lady?
做首相夫人怎样 - Because the King needs a Hand and the Hand...
因为国王需要首相,而首相需要 ... - I know what a Hand needs.
我知道首相的需求 - Ghost? Hyah!
白灵 驾 - Hyah. Hyah!
驾 驾 - Hyah.
驾 - Samwell!
山姆威尔 - Is he dead? No, he's not dead.
他死了吗 没死 - Did we get him?
找到他了吗 - Come on, help me get him up.
拜托,帮我扶他起来 - Lucky you've got plenty of padding.
幸亏你皮糙肉厚 - We're taking you back to where you belong.
我们要把你带回属于你的地方 - I belong with my brother. But we're your brothers now.
我属于我的兄弟 我们就是你的兄弟 - They'll kill you if they find out you've gone.
如果他们发现你跑了,你会被砍头的 - They'll kill you if they know you came after me.
若是他们知道你们来追我,你们也会没命 - Go back. Sam told us everything.
回去吧 山姆都跟我们说了 - We're sorry about your father. But it doesn't matter.
你父亲的事我们很遗憾 但那与你无关 - You took the oath. You can't leave.
一旦发了誓,你就不能离开 - I have to. You can't.
我非走不可 不行 - You said the words. I don't care about...
你发过誓了 我不在乎 - Hear my words and bear witness to my vow..."
"倾听我的誓言,做我的见证 "" - To hell with all of you.
你们都见鬼去吧 - Night gathers and now my watch begins.
"长夜将至,我从今开始守望 " - It shall not end until my death.
至死方休 - I shall live and die at my post."
我将尽忠职守,生死于斯 " - I am the sword in the darkness..."
"我是黑暗中的利剑 "" - The watcher on the walls,
"长城上的守卫 " - The shield that guards the realms of men.
守护王国的坚盾 - I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,
我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人 - for this night and all nights to come."
今夜如此,夜夜皆然 " - When the sun rises in the west
当太阳从西边升起 - and sets in the east...
在东边落下 - Then you shall return to me, my sun and stars.
你才会变回以前的模样,我的日和星 - Kings?
国王们 - Oh, I can tell you all there is to know about kings.
我可以告诉你国王们的一切 - The thing you need to understand about kings is...
关于那些国王,你要知道的事情是 ... - For the past 67 years, I've known...
过去的六十七年里,我所了解 - truly known more kings than any man alive.
真正了解的国王比任何人都多 - They're complicated men, but I know how to serve them.
他们个个难以捉摸,不过我知道该如何辅佐 - Yes.
是啊 - And keep on serving them.
而且从未失去我的位子 - Aerys Targaryen...
伊里斯·坦格利安 - Of all the thousand thousand maladies the gods visit on us,
诸神播撒给我们的众多劣性当中 - Madness is the worst.
疯狂是最要命的 - He was a good man,
他是个好人 - such a charmer.
非常有魅力 - To watch him melt away before my eyes,
眼见他在我面前日渐改变 - consumed by dreams of fire and blood...
迷失在血与火的迷梦之中 - Robert Baratheon was an entirely different animal...
劳勃·拜拉席恩则是头截然不同的猛兽 - powerful man, a great warrior...
是个厉害的人物,伟大的战士 - But alas, winning a kingdom and ruling a kingdom
但可惜的是,打江山容易 - are rather different things.
守江山难 - They say that if a man goes through life with his battle visor down,
人家说老罩着面甲过日子的人 - he can often be blind to the enemies at his side.
容易看不到身侧的敌人 - Now I serve his son King Joffrey,
而现在,我辅佐他儿子乔佛里国王 - may the gods bless his reign.
愿诸神保佑他国泰民安 - He is a capable young man... strong military mind.
他是个能干的年轻人,好战心强 - Stern...
而且严厉 - but sternness in defense of the realm is no vice.
不过对保护王国而言,严厉不算缺点 - It's far too soon to know what manner of king he will be,
现在说他会成为怎样的国王,还为时尚早 - but I sense true greatness on the horizon for our new king.
但我能预料到, 这位新国王必有丰功伟绩 - True greatness.
丰功伟绩 - So what's the thing?
你说的那件事呢 - What thing?
什么事 - About kings.
国王的事啊 - You said, "The thing you need to understand about kings..."
你说, "关于国王,你要知道的事 " - What? Things? What?
事情,什么事情 - When you started, you... never mind.
你刚开始说的,算了 - Let me see you out, my dear.
我送你出去吧,亲爱的 - It's all right. No need. Yes yes.
没事,你坐着吧 好吧 - Till the next time.
下次再见了 - When you imagine yourself up there, how do you look?
想想看, 你要是坐在上面会是什么样子 - Does the crown fit? Do all the lords and ladies
王冠合适吗,多年以来对你嗤之以鼻的 - simper and bow, the ones who sneered at you for years?
老爷夫人们会不会虚情假意地向你卑躬屈膝 - It's hard for them to simper and bow without heads.
没了脑袋,他们想卑躬屈膝也难 - A man with great ambition and no morals...
野心勃勃,而道德沦丧 - I wouldn't bet against you.
我可不敢与你为敌 - And what would you do, my friend,
我的朋友,要是你坐上去了 - if you found yourself sitting up there?
又会怎么做呢 - I must be one of the few men in this city
我一定是城里为数不多的 - who doesn't want to be king.
对王座毫无兴趣的人 - You must be one of the few men in the city
你一定是城里为数不多的 - who isn't a man.
不算男人的男人 - Oh, you can do better than that.
积点口德吧 - When they castrated you,
你被阉的时候 - did they take the pillar with the stones?
是既取卵又杀鸡吗 - I've always wondered. Have you?
我一直都很好奇 是吗 - Do you spend a lot of time wondering what's between my legs?
你还费心巴力地琢磨我下身是什么样子吗 - I picture a gash like a woman's.
我估摸着就像女人一样是条缝 - Is that about right?
猜中了吗 - I am flattered, of course, to be pictured at all.
我真是受宠若惊啊,还劳烦您琢磨我下身 - Must be strange for you, even after all these years...
虽说过了这么多年,你肯定还是不习惯吧 - a man from another land,
来自异国他乡 - despised by most,
为众人所鄙夷 - feared by all...
无人不畏惧 - Am I? That is good to know.
我是这样的吗,承蒙您告知 - Do you lie awake at night fearing my gash?
你有没有因为害怕我那条缝而夜不能寐呀 - But you carry on, whispering in one king's ear
但你挺了过来,在一任又一任的国王耳边 - and then the next.
轻声低语 - I admire you.
我真心钦佩您 - And I admire you, Lord Baelish.
我也钦佩您,贝里席大人 - A grasper from a minor house with a major talent
出身卑微,攀附权势,最大的才能就是 - for befriending powerful men and women.
结交有权有势的主子,以及女主 - A useful talent, I'm sure you'd agree.
很实用的才能,我相信你也同意 - So here we stand...
所以呢,我们在这儿 - in mutual admiration and respect.
彼此钦佩,互相尊重 - Playing our roles.
各扮其角 - Serving a new king.
辅佐新王 - Long may he reign.
愿其长久 - My king. My king.
国王陛下 国王陛下 - My lords. Shall we begin?
各位大人,可以开始了吗 - You're Arry now, hear me?
你现在就叫阿利了,听到没 - Arry the orphan boy.
孤儿阿利 - No one asks an orphan too many questions
没人会盘问孤儿 - cause nobody gives three shits.
因为没人在乎 ' - What's your name?
你叫什么 - Arry.
阿利 - We have a long way to travel and in bad company.
路还长,和你作伴的都不是什么好东西 - I have 20 this time,
这回我弄到二十个人 - men and boys all bound for the Wall.
有大人,有小孩,全都送去长城 - Your lord father gave me the pick of the dungeons
你父亲大人让我自己去牢里挑人 - and I didn't find no little lordlings down there.
那儿可没啥贵族少爷之流 - This lot, half of them would turn you over to the king
这群人有一半连想都不想就会把你交给国王 - quick as spit for a pardon.
以换取赦免 - And the other half would do the same,
而另一半也会这么做 - except they'd rape you first.
不过会先强♥暴你再说 - So keep to yourself...
所以你小心一点 - and when you piss, do it in the woods alone.
要撒尿就自个儿到林子里撒 - You stay with this lot, boy.
你和这帮人待着,小子 - And stay...
别乱跑 - or I'll lock you in the back of the wagon with these three.
不然你就跟他们仨锁在马车后面 - Watch yourself, midget.
看路,小矮子 - He's got a sword, this one.
他竟然有一把剑 - What's a gutter rat like you doing with a sword?
你这种贱♥人要剑干嘛 - Maybe he's a little squire.
说不定是哪家的小跟班 - He ain't no squire. Look at him.
他才不是啥跟班,你瞧瞧 - He looks like a girl.
简直就一娘们儿 - I bet he stole that sword.
我敢打赌,八成是偷来的 - Let's have a look.
拿来瞧瞧 - I could use me a sword like that.
我倒很想有这么一把剑哩 - Take it off him. Give it here, midget.
你去抢来啊 拿剑来,小矮子 - Look at him!
你看这家伙 - You'd better give Hot Pie the sword.
你最好把剑拿给热派 - I've seen him kick a boy to death.
他以前把一个男孩活活踢死了 - I knocked him down and I kicked him in the balls
我把他揍倒在地,然后猛踢他老二 - and I kept kicking him until he was dead.
一直踢到他死为止 - I kicked him all to pieces.
我把他踢得稀烂 - You better give me that sword! You want it?
你最好把剑拿来 你想要吗 - I'll give it to you.
我可以给你 - I already killed one fat boy.
我杀过一个小胖子 - I bet you never killed anyone.
我敢打赌,你没杀过人 - I bet you're a liar. But I'm not.
你刚才那是撒谎,但我是说真的 - I'm good at killing fat boys.
我最会杀小胖子 - I like killing fat boys.
最喜欢杀小胖子 - Oh, you like picking on the little ones, do you?
你就喜欢欺负小个子,是吧 - You know, I've been hammering an anvil these past 10 years.
要知道,我打铁有十年了 - When I hit that steel, it sings.
我打铁的时候,铁会唱歌 - Are you gonna sing when I hit you?
我打你的时候,你会不会唱啊 - This is castle forged steel.
这是城里铁匠用精钢打的 - Where'd you steal it?
你从哪儿偷的 - It was a gift. It don't matter now.
别人送我的 无所谓了 - Where we're going, they don't care what you've done.
我们要去的地方,没人计较你的过去 - They've got rapers, pickpockets, highwaymen ... murderers.
多得是强♥奸犯、 小偷、强盗、杀人犯 - Which are you? Armorer's apprentice.
那你呢 武器师傅的学徒 - But my master got sick of me,
师傅不想要我了 - so here I am.
就送我来这儿 - Come on, you sorry sons of whores!
出发,你们这群婊♥子养的 - It's a thousand leagues from here to the Wall
从这儿到长城要赶上千里路 - and winter is coming!
而且凛冬将至 - Ham.
又是火腿 - How many days in a row must a man be
天天早餐都吃火腿 - expected to start his day with ham?
这到哪天才是头儿啊 - Bring me some beer at least.
起码给我倒杯啤酒吧 - You look exhausted.
你没什么精神 - Was your moonlight ride that tiring?
昨晚骑马就这么累啊 - Don't look so terrified.
别害怕 - If we beheaded everyone that ran away for the night,
要是我把每个半夜开溜的人都抓来砍头 - only ghosts would guard the Wall.
那防守长城的就只剩鬼魂了 - At least you weren't whoring in Mole's Town.
好歹你没去鼹鼠村嫖妓 - Honor made you leave,
荣誉心驱使你离开 - honor brought you back.
荣誉心也鞭策你回来 - My friends brought me back.
带我回来的是我的朋友们 - I didn't say it was your honor.
我又没说是你的荣誉心 - They killed my father.
他们杀害了我父亲 - And you're going to bring him back to life, are you?
你有办法让他起死回生吗 - No? Good.
没有吧,很好 - We've had enough of that sort of thing.
这种怪事我们可不希望再有了 - Beyond the Wall, the rangers are
长城外的游骑兵回报 - reporting whole villages abandoned.
好些村落完全被遗弃 - At night they see fires blazing in the mountains
他们在夜晚看见群山中的火光 - from dusk until dawn.
从黄昏直烧到天亮 - A captured wildling swears their
一个被抓的野人发誓说 - tribes are uniting in some secret stronghold,
许多部落齐聚到一处秘密要塞 - to what ends the gods only know.
他们目的为何,只有天上诸神知道 - Outside Eastwatch
东海望外面 - Cotter Pyke's men discovered four blue eyed corpses.
卡特·派克的手下发现了四具蓝眼死尸 - Unlike us, they were wise enough to burn them.
他们比我们聪明,直接就烧掉了 - Do you think your brother's war
你觉得你兄弟的战争 - is more important than ours?
比我们这场战争更重要吗 - No. When dead men and worse
不 等哪天夜里,死人 - come hunting for us in the night,
还有更邪乎的家伙大举入侵 - do you think it matters who sits on the Iron Throne?
你觉得谁坐在铁王座上还有差别吗 - No. Good.
没有 很好 - Because I want you and your wolf with us
等我们明天越墙北进时 - when we ride out beyond the Wall tomorrow.
我希望你和你那头狼与我们同在 - Beyond the Wall?
越墙北进 - I'll not sit meekly by and wait for the snows.
我不会干坐在这儿等风雪来临 - I mean to find out what's happening.
我一定要知道究竟发生了什么 - The Night's Watch will ride in force
这次守夜人军团要大举出动 - against the wildlings, the white walkers
与敌人正面交锋,管它是野人 - and whatever else is out there.
异鬼,还是别的什么东西 - And we will find Benjen Stark,
我们要找到班扬·史塔克 - alive or dead.
不论是死是活 - I will command them myself.
我将亲自领军 - So I'll only ask you once, Lord Snow...
所以呢,雪诺大人,我就问你一句 - Move out!
出发 - Are you a brother of the Night's Watch
你究竟是守夜人的弟兄 ... - or a bastard boy who wants to play at war?
还是只爱玩骑马打仗的私生小毛头 - Drogo will have no use for dragon eggs in the night lands.
卓戈在夜晚的国度是用不着龙蛋的 - Sell them. You can return to the free cities
不如卖掉,然后返回自由城邦 - and live as a wealthy woman for all your days.
所换的财富够您一辈子享用不尽 - They were not given to me to sell.
这些蛋不是要我拿去卖的 - Khaleesi, my queen,
卡丽熙,女王陛下 - I vow to serve you, obey you,
我发誓效忠于您,奉行您的一切旨意 - to die for you if need be,
牺牲性命,在所不辞 - But let him go, Khaleesi.
但请让他去吧,卡丽熙 - I know what you intend. Do not.
我知道您的打算,千万不要啊 - I must.
我必须这么做 - You don't understand...
你不了解 - Don't ask me to stand aside as you climb on that pyre.
若您爬上卓戈的火葬台,休想叫我袖手旁观 - I won't watch you burn.
我不能眼睁睁看您被火焚烧 - Is that what you fear?
你怕的就是这个 - You will be my khalasar.
你们将是我的卡拉♥萨 - I see the faces of slaves.
我看到的是奴隶的脸 - I free you.
现在,你们自由了 - Take off your collars. Go if you wish, no one will stop you.
取下奴隶项圈吧,若要走,没人阻拦你们 - But if you stay,
但如果你们选择留下 - it will be as brothers and sisters,
你们将彼此成为兄弟姐妹 - as husbands and wives.
或者男女夫妻 - Ser Jorah, bind this woman to the pyre.
乔拉爵士,将这女人绑上火葬台 - You swore to obey me.
你发誓奉行我的意旨 - I am Daenerys Stormborn
我是风暴降生丹妮莉丝 - of house Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria.
来自流淌古老瓦雷利亚血液的坦格利安家族 - I am the dragon's daughter.
我是龙的女儿 - And I swear to you
我向你们发誓 - that those who would harm you will die screaming.
凡是伤害你们的人,必将哀嚎而死 - You will not hear me scream.
你不会听见我的哀嚎 - I will.
我会的 - But it is not your screams I want.
但我要的不是你的哀嚎 - Only your life.
而是你的命 - Blood of my blood.
吾血之血 - [The End]
[本集结束]