- The game
这场竞赛 - They say a person either has what it takes to play
参加的人要么是有本事 - Or they don't.
要么什么都没有 - My mother was one of the greats.
我母亲曾是其中的佼佼者 - Me, on the other hand... i'm kind of screwed.
而我呢 就有些惨了 - This is, uh...
这是 恩 - Humiliating on so many levels.
丢脸丢到家了 - You have to go.
你赶快走吧 - Why don't you come back here,
为何不回来 - and we'll pick up what we left off
回味一下之前的缠绵 - No, seriously.
不 说真的 - You have to go. I'm late.
你快走吧 我要迟到了 - Which isn't what you want to be on your first day
我可不想第一天上班就迟到 - So, uh, you actually live here.
那 你真的住这里 - No.
不 - Yes. kind of.
但 某种程度上是的 - It's nice. A little dusty,
这里不错 挺灰的 - Odd, but it's nice.
很奇怪 但很好 - So, how do you kind of live here?
你算哪种程度上住这里呢 - I moved two weeks ago from boston.
我两周前从波士顿搬到这里 - It was my mother's house.
这曾是我母亲的房♥子 - I'm selling it. Oh, I'm sorry.
我正想卖♥♥掉它 哦 我很抱歉 - For what?
抱歉什么 - You said "was."
你说"曾经" - Oh, my mother's not dead.
哦 我妈妈没有去世 - She's... You know what? We don't have to do the thing.
她只是 我们不用这样 - Oh, we can do anything you want.
你想怎样都可以 - Exchange the details, pretend we care.
谈心事 假装关心的那种事情 - I'm gonna go upstairs to take a shower,
我要上楼去洗澡了 - And when I get back down here, you won't be here, so, um...
当我回来时你已经离开了 所以 - Goodbye, um...
再见 恩 - Derek. Derek.
德里克 德里克 - Right. Meredith. Meredith.
好 梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯 - Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你 - Bye, Derek.
再见 德里克 - Each of you comes here today hopeful,
今天你们满怀希望地来到这里 - Wanting in on the game.
想参加这场竞赛 - A month ago,
一个月之前 - You were in med school being taught by doctors.
你们还在医学院里学习做医生 - Today...
而今天 - you are the doctors.
你们就是医生... - The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident
在这就职住院外科医生的7年 - Will be the best and worst of your life.
也是你们一生中最好和最遭的7年 - You will be pushed to the breaking point.
你们会被推向崩溃的边缘 - Look around you. Say hello to your competition.
看看周围 向竞争者打个招呼 - Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty.
其中8位会转到更容易的专科 - Five will crack under the pressure.
5位会在压力下崩溃 - Two of you will be asked to leave.
2位会被劝退 - This is your starting line. This is your arena.
这里是你们的起跑线 你们的竞技场 - How well you play,
你们将何去何从 - That's up to you.
都看你们的了 - Like I said...
就像我说的 - I'm screwed.
我惨了... - Ok, Martin, Robinson, Bond, Hawkins.
马丁 罗宾森 邦德 霍金斯 - Only six women out of 20.
20人中只有6位是女的 - Yeah. I hear one of them's a model.
是啊 我听说其中一位模特 - Seriously, that's gonna help with the respect thing?
说真的 这是会让我们肃然起敬吗 - You're Cristina, right? Patton, Monroe...
你是克里斯蒂娜 是吗 巴顿 门罗 - Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey.
你被分给哪位住院医生 我跟贝利 - The Nazi? Me too.
是纳粹吗 我也是 - You got the Nazi? So did i.
你们跟纳粹吗 我也是 - At least we'll be tortured together, right?
至少我们要一起受苦受难了 - I'm George O'malley.
我是乔治·欧麦利 - Uh, we met at the, uh, mixer.
我们在见面会上见过 - You had on a black dress
你当时穿着黑色裙子 - With a slit up the side, strappy sandals and...
裙边有开叉 还有罗马凉鞋 - Now you think I'm gay.
现在你们以为我是同性恋 - No, I'm not gay.
不 我不是同性恋 - It's... it's just that, uh, you were...
只是 只是 你当时 - You were very unforgettable.
你让人印象深刻 - O'malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens.
欧麦利 杨 格蕾 斯蒂文斯 - And I'm totally forgettable.
我完全被无视了 - Bailey? End of the hall.
贝利吗 在大厅尽头 - That's the Nazi?
她就是纳粹吗 - I thought the Nazi would be a guy.
我还以为纳粹是男的呢 - I thought the Nazi would be a Nazi.
我以为纳粹就应该是纳粹 - Maybe it's professional jealousy. She's brilliant
也许是同行间的嫉妒 她太出色了 - And they call her a Nazi because they're jealous.
她被叫纳粹是因为人们嫉妒她 - Maybe she's nice.
也许她人很好 - Let me guess. you're the model.
让我猜 你就是那模特 - Hi, I'm Isobel Stevens,
你好 我是伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯 - But everyone calls me Izzie.
但是大家都叫我伊兹 - I have five rules. Memorize them.
我有5条规定 记牢它们 - Rule No.1:Don't bother sucking up.
第1条 别拍马屁 - I hate you. That's not gonna change.
我讨厌你们是不会改变的 - Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers,
拿好外伤科章程 电♥话♥名单和呼叫机 - Nurses will page you.
护士们会呼你们 - You will answer every page at a run. a run!
你们必须随叫随到 要用跑的 - That's rule number two.
这是第2条规定 - Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours.
你们第一轮班现在开始持续48小时 - You're interns, grunts, nobodies,
你们是实习生 小人物 - Bottom of the surgical food chain.
在外科食物链的最底层 - You run labs, write orders, work every second night
你们要做实验 写病历 通宵值班 - until you drop, and don't complain.
做到你倒下 不要抱怨 - On call rooms. Attendings hog them.
待命室 这里被主治医生占了 - Sleep when you can where you can,
你们就在合适时间地点睡觉 - which brings me to Rule Number Three
接下来是第3条规定 - If i'm sleeping,
如果我在睡觉 - Don't wake me unless your patient is dying.
别叫醒我 除非你病人快死了 - Rule Number Four,
第4条 - The dying patient better not be dead when i get there.
当我赶到那时 病人最好还没死 - Not only will you have killed someone,
这样你们不仅杀了一个人 - you woke me for no good reason,
而且还平白无故地叫醒了我 - Are we clear?
明白了吗 - Yes?
什么问题 - You said five rules. that was only four.
你说有5条规定 但是只有4条 - Rule Number Five
第5条 - When I move, you move.
我行动 你们跟着行动 - Get out of my way!
别挡路 - What do we got?
病人什么情况 - Katie Bryce, 15 year old, new onset seizures,
凯蒂·布莱斯 15岁女性 新发癫痫 - Intermittent for the past week.
上周持续发作 - IV lost en route,
中途停止过静脉注射 - Started grand mal seizing as we descended.
降落后癫痫严重发作 - All right, get her on her side.
好的 让她侧过身来 - Izzie, 10 milligrams diazepam im.
伊兹 注射10毫升安定 - No, no. the white lead is on the right.
不对 不对 白色电极应该在右边 - Righty, whitey, smoke over fire.
白在右 烟在上 火在下[心电图电极位置口诀] - A large bore IV. Don't let the blood hemolyze. Let's go!
大量静脉输液 避免溶血 动起来 - A wet fish on dry land?
高危病人吗 - Absolutely, Dr. Burke.
绝对是的 伯克医生 - Dr. Bailey, let's shotgun her.
贝利医生 让我们向她"射击"吧 - That means every text in the book
意思是进行各项检查 - CT, CBC, Chem 7, Tox screen.
扫描 血球计数 生化和毒性检查 - Cristina, you're on labs.
克里斯蒂娜你去做实验 - George, patient work ups.
乔治你去检查病人病情 - Meredith, get Katie for a CT.
梅瑞狄斯 给凯蒂做断层扫描 - She's your responsibility now.
她现在归你管了 - Wait. What about me?
等等 那我呢 - Honey, you get to do rectal exams.
亲爱的 你去做直肠检查吧 - What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么 - Katie Bryce's labs came out clear.
凯蒂·布莱斯的检查正常 - There's nothing in the results that explain her seizures.
找不出发病的原因 - I just think you wanna know
我只是想让你知道 - Ok.
好的 - Uh, I heard every year, the attending
恩 我听说每年主治医生都会 - on call picks the best interns
挑选最好的实习医生 - And lets them perform a procedure during the first shift.
让他们在第一轮班就参加手术 - I'm just saying it's what I heard.
我只是这么听说的 - Go away... now.
走开 马上 - Yeah, sounds good.
好的 听上去不错 - He'll be fine? You'll be fine.
他会没事吗 你没事的 - If you don't count the fact that
如果不提我以后不能吃培根了 - my bacon days are over, sure
我肯定我好了 - So bypass surgery tomorrow with Dr. Burke.
明天伯克医生做心脏搭桥手术 - I hear he's good.
我听说他不错 - And, after that, you can have all the
然后 你就可以吃所有 - bacon flavored soy pa which you can eat
有培根风味的东西了 - Mmm. kill me now.
现在杀了我算了 - I wish I could, but I'm a healer.
我希望我可以 但我是医生 - You're lost.
你迷路了 - I'm not lost. How are you feeling?
我才没有 你感觉怎么样 - How do you think i'm feeling?
你觉得我感觉怎么样 - I'm missing my pageant.
我错过了选美比赛了 - You're missing your pageant?
错过选美比赛 - The spokane teen miss.
斯波坎少女皇后 - I was in the top ten after the first two rounds.
前两轮之后我在前十名 - This is my year. I could have won.
今年是我的机会 我本可以赢的 - You're so lost. what are you, like, new?
你就是迷路了 你是新来的吗 - Ok, so i'm just gonna insert my fingers
好的 我要把手指放进去了 - Into your rectum.
放进你的直肠 - No.
不 - Out. Out.
一边去 一边去 - Bet you missed a lot when you first started out.
我打赌你刚开始的时 也犯过很多错 - I twisted my ankle in talent rehearsal.
在排练的时扭到了脚腕 - I do rhythmic gymnastics, which is, like, really cool.
我还会艺术体操 那个非常牛 - Nobody else does it.
别人都不会 - And I tripped over my ribbon.
然后我被丝带绊倒了 - And I didn't get stuck with someone this clueless,
我没有和某些无能的人困在这里 - And that was, like, a nurse.
那就像个 护士 - You and I are gonna have so much fun together.
你和我一起可有的瞧了 - This shift is a marathon, not a sprint.
这轮班就像马拉松 不是短跑 - Eat. I can't.
吃点吧 我吃不下 - You should eat something.
你应该吃些东西 - You try eating after performing 17
做完17个直肠检查之后 - rectal exams.
你倒吃吃看啊 - The Nazi hates me
纳粹讨厌我了 - The nazi's a resident.
纳粹只是住院医生 - I have attendings hating me.
有一个主治医生已经讨厌我了 - You know Meredith is inbred?
你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗 - Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents...
父母是医生在这里很特别吗 - Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey.
不止如此 她妈妈是爱丽丝·格蕾 - Shut up. the Ellis Grey?
天啊 那个爱丽丝·格蕾 - Who's ellis grey? The Grey Method.
谁是爱丽丝·格蕾 格蕾治疗法 - Where'd you go to med school, Mexico?
你在哪读的医学院啊 墨西哥 - She was one of the first big chick surgeons.
她是最早的女外科医生之一 - She's a living legend.
她是活生生的传奇 - Yeah, she won the Harper Avery twice.
她得过两次哈珀艾弗里奖 - So I didn't know one thing.
我怎么什么都不知道 - Talk about parental pressure.
想想看父母的压力吧 - I'd kill to have Ellis Grey as a mother.
我真希望爱丽丝·格蕾是我妈 - I'd kill to be Ellis Grey
真希望成为爱丽丝·格蕾 - All I need is one good case.
我真想要个好的病例 - Katie Bryce is a pain in the ass.
凯蒂·布莱斯真是个大♥麻♥烦 - If I hadn't taken the Hippocratic Oath,
如果我没有发过希波克拉底誓言 - I'd kevorkian her with my bared hands
我真想亲手掐死她 - What?
怎么了 - Good afternoon, interns.
下午好啊 实习生们 - It's posted, but I thought I'd
消息传得很快 但是我想 - share the good news in peronally
要亲自来分享好消息 - As you know, the honor of performing the first surgery
你们都知道 第一次手术的荣誉 - Is reserved for the intern that shows the most promise.
是留给最有潜力的实习医生 - As I'm running the OR today, I get to make that choice.
今天我有手术 我得挑个人 - George O'malley. me?
乔治·欧麦利 我吗 - You'll scrub in for an appendectomy this afternoon.
下午你来做阑尾切除手术 - Congratulations. Enjoy it.
恭喜了 好好干 - Did he say me?
他刚刚说的是我吗 - I've seen his file.
我看过他的档案 - George O'malley barely made the cut to get in this program.
乔治·欧麦利差点进不了医院实习 - He's not your guy. He's my guy, all right.
他不是你要的人 他是的 就这么定了 - Every year, you pick your guy,
每年你都选一个人 - And your guy suffers more than any other intern.
让他比别人承受更多痛苦 - Terrorize one, and the rest fall in line.
这叫杀鸡儆猴 - I get it, I respect it,
我明白 我也尊重你的选择 - but George O'malley's a puppy.
但乔治·欧麦利是乖乖熊 - Katie Bryce, 3604?
凯蒂·布莱斯 3604房♥ - Right there. Thank you.
那边 谢谢 - Katie, honey, mom and dad are here.
宝贝凯蒂 爸妈来了 - They gave her a sedative for the CT scan,
因为做CT 注射了镇定剂 - so she's a little groggy.
所以她轻微昏迷 - Will she be all right?
她会好起来吗 - Our doctor at home said that she might need an operation.
家庭医生说她可能需要手术 - Is that true?
这是真的吗 - What kind of operation?
什么类型的手术 - She's, um... well... you know what?
她是 好吧 你知道 - I'm not the doctor.
我不是她医生 - Um, I'm a doctor, but I'm not Katie's doctor,
我是医生 但不是凯蒂的医生 - So I'll go get him for you.
我去叫他过来 - What? Katie's parents have questions.
什么 凯蒂的父母有疑问 - Do you talk to them,
是你去跟他们谈谈 - or do I ask Burke?
还是去问伯克医生 - No, Burke's off the case.
不用 伯克不管这病人 - Katie belongs to the new attending now,
凯蒂现在归新来的主治医生管 - Dr. Shepherd. He is over there
谢博德医生 他在那里 - Meredith, can I talk to you for a second?
梅瑞狄斯 我能跟你谈谈吗 - Actually, I was...
实际上 我 - Dr. shepherd.
谢博德医生 - Dr. Shepherd? This morning, it was Derek.
谢博德医生 今早还是德里克呢 - Now it's Dr. Shepherd.
现在就是谢博德医生 - Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened.
我们要装作什么都没发生 - What never happened? You sleeping with me,
什么没发生过 是你和我上♥床♥ - Or you throwing me out this morning?
还是你今早把我赶出去 - Both are memories I'd like to hold onto.
但这两件事我可都想记着 - No, there will be no memories.
不 什么都不要记得 - I'm not the girl in the bar anymore,
我不是酒吧里的女孩 - and you're not the guy.
你也不是那男的 - This can't exist. You get that, right?
这不现实 你明白 是吗 - You took advantage of me, and you wanna forget about it.
你吃了我豆腐后 就想甩掉我 - I did not take... I was drunk and vulnerable and good looking.
我没吃 我当时喝醉了 人又长得帅 - You took advantage.
你就想乘虚而入 - Ok, I was the one who was drunk,
拜托 喝醉的人是我 - and you are not that good looking.
而且你也没那么帅 - Maybe not today.
可能今天不怎么帅 - Last night, I was good looking. I had my red shirt on.
可昨晚我的确很帅 我还穿着红衬衣 - You took advantage. I did not take advantage.
你吃我豆腐了 我没有 - Want to take advantage again? Friday night?
还在吃次吗 周五晚上如何 - No.
不 - You're an attending and I'm your intern.
你是主治医生 我是你实习医生 - Stop looking at me like that. Like what?
别那样看我 哪样 - Like you've seen me naked.
就像我没穿衣服 - Dr. Shepherd, this is inappropriate.
谢博德医生 这很不合适 - Has that ever occurred to you?
你没想过吗 - Open, identify, ligate,
打开 检查 捆扎 - remove, irrigate, close.
移出 冲洗 缝合 - Open, identify, ligate,
打开 检查 捆扎 - remove, irrigate, close.
移出 冲洗 缝合 - He's gonna faint. A fainter.
他就快晕倒了 - No, code brown, righ his pants.
不 应该是快尿裤子了 - He's about the flop sweat.
他迟早会焦虑不安 - He's gonna sweat himself unsterilized.
流一身冷汗 - Ten bucks, he messes up the Mcburney.
10块钱赌他会搞砸的 - Fifteen, he cries.
15块赌他会哭 - I'll put 20 on a total meltdown.
我出20赌他会彻底崩溃 - Fifty says he pulls the whole thing off.
50块赌他会顺利完成 - That's one of us down there, the first one of us.
底下是我们的一员 我们中第一位 - Where's your loyalty?
你们的集体意识哪去了 - says he can't even id the appendix.
75块赌他连阑尾都找不到75 - I'll take that accurately
我也赌这个 - Ok, O'malley, let's see what you can do.
来吧欧麦利 让我们看看你的能耐 - Here it comes.
开始了 - Scalpel. Scalpel.
手术刀 手术刀 - That Burke is trouble.
伯克有麻烦了 - More pressure.
用点力 - The human flesh is a tough shell. Dig in.
人的肌肉很坚硬 切下去 - Pickups. Pickups.
镊子 镊子 - clamp. clamp.
夹钳 夹钳 - I'm there.
我找到了 - Damn, he got the peritoneum open. I'm out.
该死 他把腹膜打开了 我输了 - I told you. he's gonna pull it off.
我早说过他会成功的 - Scalpel. Scalpel.
手术刀 手术刀 - Appendix is out.
阑尾移除 - Not bad. Thank you.
不赖嘛 谢谢 - Now all you have to do
现在你要做的 - is invert the stump into the cecum
就是把残尾反转进盲肠 - And simultaneously pull up on the purse strings,
同时把它拉起来打结 - But be careful not to...
但是小心不要 - break them.
弄断... - You ripped the cecum. You've got a bleeder.
你弄破了盲肠 他已经出血了 - You're filling with stool. What do you do?
粪便在往外溢 你要怎么做 - Think.
思考 - You start the suction and you start digging
你开始抽吸 在她出血过多前 - For those strings before she bleeds to death.
找出那些缝线 - Give him a clamp. bp's dropping.
给他个夹钳 血压在下降 - He's choking. Come on, George.
他楞住了 振作点 乔治 - Today. pull your balls out of your back pocket.
今天把你的恐惧都抛开 - Let's go. What are you waiting for? Suction.
开始行动 在等什么 抽吸啊 - Getting too low, folks.
各位 血压太低了 - Dr. Burke.
伯克医生 - Get out of the way. Pansy ass idiot.
闪一边去 蠢货 - Get him out of here.
让他出去 - Suction. clamp.
抽吸 夹钳 - He's 007.
他是007 - yep. A total 007.
没错 007 彻底的007 007, - What's "007" mean? License to kill.
007是什么意思 杀人执照 - They're calling me 007, aren't they?
他们叫我007 没错吧 - No one's calling you 007.
没人叫你007 - Right on the elevator, Murphy whispered, "007."
刚才电梯上 墨菲还在旁边嘀咕007 - How many times do we have to go through this? George
我们还要重复几次 - Five? Ten?
5次 还是10次 - Give me a number, or I'm gonna hit you.
给我个数字 不然我揍死你 - Murphy whispered 007, everyone laughed.
墨菲一嘀咕007 所有人就笑了 - He wasn't talking about you. Are you sure?
他不是在说你 你确定吗 - Would we lie to you? Yes.
我们会说谎吗 会 - is a state of mind.
007是一种境界007 - Says the girl
这句话是从 - who finished first in her class at Stanford.
斯坦福大学优等生口中说出的 - Oh, man. It's 911 for Katie Bryce.
天哪 凯蒂·布莱斯需要急救 - I got to go.
我得走了 - Maybe I should have gone into geriatrics.
或许我应该去老人病科 - No one minds when you kill an old person.
弄死了老人没有人会在意的 - Surgery is hot. It's the marines.
手术很性感 很像军人 - It's macho. It's hostile. It's hardcore.
有男子气概 有挑战性 很难征服 - Geriatrics is for freaks who live with
老人病科是给那些和父母住一起 - their mothers and never have sex.
没有性生活的怪胎 呆的地方 - I've got to get my own place.
我一边凉快去了 - Excuse me! Excuse me!
借过 借过 - Took you long enough.
这么久才来 - You're ok? The nurse paged me 911.
你没事吗 护士说有紧急情况 - I had to go all exorcist to get
我得演的逼真点 - her to even pick up the phone.
才能让她拿起打电♥话♥ - Wait. There's nothing wrong with you?
等等 你没事吗 - I'm bored.
我很无聊 - You little...
你这个小 - I'm not a cruise director. You don't have to wig out.
我可不是导游 你不用激动 - The pageant's on cable,
电视上在播选美比赛 - But this crappy hospital doesn't get the channel.
但是这家烂医院没有那频道 - If that cow Kylie wood is gonna walk
要是那头母牛凯丽带着我的皇冠走下来 - off with my crown, I have to see it.
我必须得看 - Can you call someone?
你能找人来修吗 - Ok. This is an actual hospital.
好了 这里是真正的医院 - There are sick people here.
住的都是病人 - Go to sleep and stop wasting my time.
赶快睡觉 别再浪费我的时间 - But I can't sleep. My head's all full.
但我睡不找 脑袋满满的 - That's called "thinking." Go with it.
这叫做思考 边想边睡吧 - What do you need?
你想干什么 - Mr. Jones has junky veins,
琼斯先生的血管脆弱 - and he really needs antibiotics.
需要注射抗生素 - I should start a central line.
我应该做个中♥央♥静脉插管 - So start one.
那就做呗 - You don't know how.
你不知道怎么做 - I've never done one.
我从没做过 - Well, you know what that means.
你知道那意味着 - Can't we just page someone else?
就不能找个其他人吗 - She's the on call resident.
她在待命中 - Ok.
好吧 - Ok, I'll just... I'll wake her.
好吧 我就 叫醒她 - Dr. Bailey, I don't mean to bother you.
贝利医生 我不是有意打搅你 - Then don't. It's Mr. Jones.
那就别叫我 是琼斯先生 - Is he dying? No.
他快死了吗 没有 - Then stop talking to me.
那就别跟我说话 - What is it?!
到底什么事 - Next time you wake me,
下次你想叫醒我 - He better be so close to dead there's a tag on his toe.
他最好快死了 脚趾头上快挂牌的时候 - 4-b's got post op pneumonia.
4-b床的病人得了术后肺炎 - Let's start antibiotics.
给他注射抗生素 - Are you sure that's the right diagnosis?
你确定诊断正确吗 - Well, I don't know. I'm only an intern.
我不清楚 我只是实习医生 - Why don't you go spend four years in med school
你为什么不去医学院好好学四年 - And then let me know if it's the right diagnosis?
然后让我知道诊断是不是正确的 - She's short of breath. She's got fever.
她呼吸急促 还发烧 - She's post op. Start the antibiotics.
这是手术后遗症 开始注射抗生素 - God, I hate nurses.
老天 我讨厌护士 - I'm Alex. I'm with Jeremy.
我是阿历克斯 杰里米那组的 - You're with the nazi, right?
你在纳粹那组的 对吧 - She may not have pneumonia, you know.
她可能不是肺炎 你知道 - She could be splinting, or have a p.e.
可能是横膈膜炎或肺栓炎 - Like I said, I hate nurses.
就像我刚才说的 我讨厌护士 - What did you just say?
你说什么 - Did you just call me a nurse?
你说我是护士 - Well, if the white cap fits.
护士帽挺配你的 - Damn it, Katie.
该死的 凯蒂 - Is she seeing anybody? I don't know.
她有男朋友吗 不知道 - She's hot.
她真辣 - I'm friends with her.
我是她朋友 - I mean, kind of friends...
算是吧 - Not actually friends exactly,
其实还不算朋友 - but we're tight, and we hang out.
不过我们挺合得来 还一块出去 - Really, only just today... Dude. dude, stop talking.
不过就今天一次 哥们 打住吧 - What took you so long?
怎么这么久 - She's having multiple grand mal seizures.
她好几次癫痫大发作 - Now, how do you want to proceed?
下一步该如何处理 - Dr. Grey, are you listening to me?!
格蕾医生 听见我说话吗 - She's got diazepam, two milligrams lorazepam.
已经注射两毫升氯羟去甲安定 - I just gave the second dose.
刚才注射了第二剂 - Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do.
格蕾医生 你得告诉我怎么做 - Dr. Grey!
格蕾医生 - Ok, she's full on lorazepam?
安定注射最大量了吗 - She's had four milligrams.
已经注射四毫升 - You paged Dr. Bailey and Dr. Shepherd?
呼叫贝利和谢博德医生了吗 - Lorazepam's not working.
安定没有起效果 - Phenobarbital. Load her with phenobarbital.
苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥ 注射苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥ - Pheno's in. No change.
注射了 没有效果 - You paged Dr. Shepherd. I just told you.
呼谢博德医生了吗 刚呼过了 - Well, page him again, stat. What do you want to do?
再呼一次 现在 你准备怎么办 - Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do.
格蕾医生 你得告诉我们怎么做 - Heart stopped. Code blue!
心脏停跳 蓝色警报 - Code blue! Code blue!
蓝色警报 蓝色警报 - Get the crash cart. I'll get it, right away.
抢救车 我去推 - Wait.
等等 - Charge the pads to 200. Charge. Clear.
充电到200 充电完毕 离手 - Still v fib. Nothing.
没有反应 持续室颤 - Charging. Nineteen seconds.
正在充电 停跳19秒 - Charge them to 300.
充电到300 - Anything? 27 seconds.
300 有效果吗 停跳27秒 300. - Charge to 360.
充电到360 - Come on, Katie. 49 seconds.
加油 凯蒂 停跳49秒 - It's 60 seconds, you're supposed to admin another drug.
快1分钟了 你得用别种药 - Charge again!
再充电 - Charge again.
再充电 - Anything?
有反应吗 - I see sinus rhythm.
窦性心律恢复了 - Blood pressure's coming up. All right.
血压正在回升 好了 - Pressure's returning. Rate's coming back.
血压逐渐正常 心率也正常了 - What the hell happened?
这怎么回事 - She had a seizure and her heart stopped.
她刚才癫痫发作 心脏骤停 - You're supposed to be monitoring her.
你该时刻监视她情况 - I checked on her, and she...
我检查过 可她 - I got her. Just... just go.
我接手 你走吧 - Somebody give me her... give me her chart, please.
谁把她 她病历给我 - You get a 911, you page me immediately.
有紧急情况 就该立刻呼我 - Not in the five minutes it takes you
而不是磨蹭5分钟才到急救室 - to get to the emergency, immediately.
应该立刻呼叫我 - You're on my team
你是我组里的 - and if somebody dies, it's my ass.
要是害死了人 算在我头上 - You hear me, Grey?
听见了吗 格蕾 - Meredith?
梅瑞狄斯 - If you tell anyone, ever...
你要是敢和别人说 - You said it was a seizure disorder.
之前你说是癫痫发作 - Now you're saying it isn't?
现在你又说不是吗 - I'm saying that I don't know.
我是说我不知道 - What do you think it could be? I don't know.
你觉得是什么病呢 我不知道 - When will you know? I don't have an answer for you for now.
什么时候能知道 我现在没法回答 - Katie is stable, and... Wait one damn minute.
凯蒂目前情况稳定 给我打住 - We came here because this hospital
我们来这是因为这医院 - is supposed to be the best in Washington.
应该是华盛顿最好的 - That's my kid in there. My kid.
那可是我的孩子 我的孩子 - And you have the audacity to stand here and tell me,
而你现在竟敢厚着脸皮说 - I don't know".
我不知道" - Mr. Bryce...
布莱斯先生 - No, I want someone else, a doctor who knows what they're doing.
不行 我要换位脑子清楚的医生 - You get me someone else, someone better than you.
你去找其他 找个比你好的来 - Mr. Bryce, I ensure you
布莱斯先生 我向你保证 - I am working hard on katie's case.
我正努力研究凯蒂的病情 - No, you're not. If you were,
你才没有 如果你努力了 - you'd be able to give me some answers.
你肯定能回答我们的问题 - I put you on a bypass machine,
我将你的血管连接到分流器上 - which pumps blood for your heart.
让它替心脏向四肢供血 - Fix your ticker, take you off the machine.
修好你的心脏 再断开分流器 - I'm done. Simple procedure.
就搞定了 过程很简单 - So I shouldn't worry?
所以我不需要担心了吗 - I'm very good at what I do.
我对这种手术很擅长 - It still is surgery. There are some risks.
不过这仍然是手术 会有一些风险 - I'll see you in the OR this afternoon, Mr. Savitch.
下午手术室见 沙维奇先生 - You're not gonna leave me alone with that guy, are you?
你不会把我丢给那家伙吧 - Oh, I'll be outside the OR the whole time.
我会一直在手术室外看着的 - No, Dr. Burke is very good. Don't worry.
伯克医生非常厉害 别担心 - I'll see you after.
待会见 - He'll be fine, right?
他会没事吧 - Tony's gonna sail through it.
托尼会熬过去的 - Look, you have nothing to worry about. It's a promise.
没什么好担心的 我向你们保证 - Gotta go.
我得走了 - What are you doing? I'm suturing a banana
你这是在干嘛 缝合香蕉 - With the vain hope that it wakes up my brain.
但愿这能让我清醒一下 - What are you smiling at, 007?
你笑什么笑 007 - I'm sorry. I get mean when I 'm tired.
对不起 我这人累了就比较刻薄 - You know what? I don't care.
我不在乎 - I comforted a family, and I got to hang out in the OR today.
我安慰了病人 今天还有手术做 - All is well.
一帆风顺 - Anybody know why we're here?
有谁知道我们来这干嘛 - Good morning.
早上好 - Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好 - I'm gonna do something rare for a surgeon.
我要做件外科医生很少做的事 - I'm gonna ask interns for help.
我要向你们这些实习医生求援 - I've got this kid, Katie Bryce.
我手上这孩子凯蒂·布莱斯 - Right now, she's a mystery.
到现在 还弄不清楚病因 - She doesn't respond to our meds.
我们用的药不起作用 - Labs are clean, scans are pure.
化验和扫描都没有异常 - But she's having seizures grand mal seizures with no visible cause.
但她多次癫痫大发作 毫无征兆 - She's a ticking clock.
她时间不多了 - She's gonna die if I don't make a diagnosis,
如果我再找不出病因 她就会死 - which is where you come in.
所以我找你们帮忙 - I can't do it alone.
我一个人做不到 - I need your extra minds, extra eyes.
我需要你们集思广益 - I need you to play detective.
来侦破这桩疑案 - I need you to find out why Katie's having seizures.
我需要你们找出凯蒂的病因 - I know you're tired. You're busy.
我知道你们很累 很忙 - You got more work than you could possibly handle.
手头的事都做不完 - I understand. So I'm gonna give you an incentive.
我理解 所以我会给你们点动力 - Whoever finds the answer rides with me.
谁找到答案 谁就来当我助手 - Katie needs surgery.
凯蒂肯定要动手术 - You'll get to do what no interns get to do.
你们会参与实习生都做不到的事 - Scrub in to assist on an advanced procedure.
来参与协助这次高级手术 - Dr. Bailey's gonna hand you Katie's chart.
贝利医生会发给你们凯蒂的病历 - The clock is ticking fast, people.
时间不多了 各位 - If we're gonna save Katie's life, we have to do it soon.
要救凯蒂的命 我们就得抓紧 - Did you just page me?
你呼我吗 - Yes. 4-b's still short of breath.
4-B那床仍然呼吸短促 - Give antibiotics time to work.
抗生素需要时间发挥药效 - The antibiotics should have worked by now.
抗生素早就该起效了 - She's old. She's freaking antient.
她老了 老古董一个 - She's lucky she's still breathing.
能喘气就该谢天谢地 - I got a shot to scrub in downstairs
我楼下还有手术 - On a patient who wasn't alive during the civil war.
那病人南北战争时还没出生呢 - Don't page me again.
别再呼我了 - Hey, I want in on Shepherd's surgery.
我想参与谢博德那手术 - You've been the intern on Katie since the start.
你从一开始就照顾凯蒂 - You want to work together?
我们合作如何 - We find the answer, we have a 50 50 chance of scrubbing in.
要能找到答案 我俩手术的机会各一半 - I'll work with you,
和你合作没问题 - but I don't want in on the surgery. You can have it.
但我不想做手术 你做吧 - Are you kidding? It's the biggest opportunity any intern will get.
开什么玩笑 这机会千载难逢 - I don't want to spend time with Shepherd than I have to.
我不想和谢博德在一起 - What do you have against Shepherd?
你对他有什么意见 - If we find the answer, the surgery's yours.
我们找到答案 手术你来做 - Do you want to work together or not? Deal.
干还是不干 成交 - She doesn't have anoxia, renal failure or acidosis.
排除缺氧症 肾衰竭和酸毒症 - It's not a tumor, her CT's clean.
断层扫描正常 所以也不是肿瘤 - Are you serious not gonna tell me why you won't work with Shepherd?
不说你为什么不想和谢博德工作吗 - No. What about infection?
不说 会不会是感染 - No, there's no white count.
不会 白细胞数正常 - She has no CT lesions, no fevers,
断层显示没有病变 她也不发烧 - Nothing in her spinal tap.
脊髓抽液也查不出异常 - Just tell me.
告诉我吧 - You can't comment, make a face or react in any way.
不许评论 做鬼脸 不许有任何反应 - We had sex.
我们上过床 - What about an aneurysm?
动脉瘤呢 - No blood on the CT and no headaches.
断层扫描显示无出血 病人也没有头疼 - Ok. There's no drug use, no pregnancy, no trauma.
好吧 她没吸毒 没怀孕 也没受外伤 - Was he good?
他表现好吗 - I mean, he looks like he'd be good. Was it any good?
他看起来不错 实际上怎么样 - We're out of answers.
我们找不到答案 - What if no one comes up with anything?
要是大家都找不到 那怎么办 - You mean, what if she dies?
你是说 要是她死了 - Yeah.
对 - This is gonna sound really bad,
听上去很残酷 - but I really want the surgery.
但我真想做那手术 - She's just never gonna get the chance to turn into a person.
她没有机会长大成人 - The sum total of her existence
她一生最大的成就 - will be almost winning Miss Teen Whatever.
就只是当什么选美皇后 - You know what her pageant talent is?
你知道她选美时特长是什么吗 - They have talent? Rhythmic gymnastics.
她们还有特长 艺术体操 - Oh, come on.
噢 不会吧 - What is rhythmic gymnastics?
艺术体操是什么啊 - I can't even say it. I don't know what it is.
我都不知道那是什么玩意 - I think it's something with a ball and a...
我觉得是某种拿着球 - What?
怎么了 - Meredith, what?
梅瑞狄斯 怎么了 - Get up. Come on.
起来 快点 - The only thing that she would possibly need is an angiogram.
可能只需要做个血管造影 - Oh. Oh, Dr. Shepherd, just one moment.
谢博德医生 请等一下 - Katie competes in beauty pageants.
凯蒂参加过选美比赛 - I know that, but we have to save her life anyway.
我知道 可我们还是得救她的命 - She has no headaches, no neck pain, her CT is clean.
她头不疼 脖子不疼 断层扫描也正常 - There's no medical proof of an aneurysm,
所以医学上不能证明她有动脉瘤 - but what if she has an aneurysm anyway?
但如果她真的有动脉瘤呢 - There are no indicators.
没有确切迹象 - But she twisted her ankle a few weeks ago when she for the pageant.
可几周前准备比赛时 她扭了脚 - I appreciate you trying to help... She fell.
感谢你们这么努力帮忙 她摔倒了 - When she twisted her ankle, she fell.
她扭伤脚踝 摔倒了 - It was no big deal, not even a bump on the head.
大家都没当回事 她头也没摔着 - She got up, iced her ankle, and everything was fine.
她起来后冰敷就完事了 - It was a fall so minor,
这伤太小了 - her doctor didn't even think to mention it
她医生甚至觉得都不值一提 - When I was taking her history, but she did fall.
而查她病史 确实有摔倒 - You know what, the chance a minor fall can burst aneurysm is
跌倒导致动脉瘤破裂的几率 - One in a million, literally.
理论上只有百万分之一 - Let's go. Where?
咱们走 去哪 - To find out if Katie's one in a million.
看看凯迪是不是那百万分之一 - I'll be damned.
真见鬼 - There it is.
就是那 - It's minute, but it's there.
很小 但确实在 - It's a subarachnoid hemorrhage.
蛛网膜出血 - She's bleeding into her brain.
她颅内正在出血 - She could have gone through her entire
她本可以安然无恙得 - Life without it ever been a problem
继续生活的 - One tap in the right spot... It exploded.
碰巧她跌倒了 动脉瘤就爆开了 - Exactly
完全正确 - Now I can fix it. You two did great work.
现在我要治好她 你俩干的不错 - Love to stay and kiss your ass, but I got to tell
很想好好表扬你俩 不过现在 - Katie's parents she's having a surgery.
要通知她父母要进行手术 - Katie Bryce's chart, please. Here you go.
给我凯蒂·布莱斯的病历 给你 - Dr. Shepherd, you'd said that you'd
谢博德医生 你说过谁能帮忙 - Pick someone to scrub in if we helped
就选去协助手术 - Oh, yes, right.
对 没错 - I'm sorry I can't take you both. It's gonna be a full house.
抱歉不能把你们都带上 手术室满员了 - Meredith, I'll see you in or.
梅瑞狄斯 手术室见 - Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢 - Cristina...
克里斯蒂娜 - Wow, that was quick.
这次真迅速 - His heart had too much damage for a bypass.
他心脏已经损伤太多无法搭桥 - I had to let him go.
我只能让他走了 - It happens, rarely, but it does happen.
很少见 但发生了 - The worst part of the game.
这是最坏的结果了 - But I told his wife
可我告诉他妻子 - I told Gloria that he would be fine.
我告诉格洛里亚他会没事的 - I promised her that... you what?
我承诺她 什么 - They have four little girls.
他们有四个小女儿 - This is my case. Did you hear me promise?
这是我病人 你看我承诺过什么 - The only one that can keep a promise like that is god,
唯一能作出承诺的只有上帝 - And I haven't seen him holding a scalpel lately.
而我从没看他拿过手术刀 - You never promise a patient's family a good outcome!
永远不要向病人的家人承诺有好结果 - I thought...
我本以为 - You are a important man to make promises to Mrs. Savitch?
你对沙维奇夫人作出承诺 - You get to be the one to tell her that she's a widow.
那么你去告诉她成寡妇了 - Izzie.
伊兹 - Maybe Meredith couldn't Izzie.
或许梅瑞狄斯不该 伊兹 - I'll tell him I changed my mind.
我告诉他我不去了 - Don't do me any favors. It's fine.
别假装帮我 我没事 - Cristina...
克里斯蒂娜 - You did a cutthroat thing. Deal with it.
干了坏事就得承认 - Don't come to me for abslotion. You
不要求我原谅你 - Want to be a shark, be a shark.
要坏就坏到底 - I'm not... Oh, yes you are.
我没有 你当然有 - Only it makes you feel bad in your warm, gooey places.
你只觉得良心不安而已 - No, screw you.
去死吧你 - I don't get picked for surgery cause I slept with my boss
我没因为和上司上♥床♥而被选中 - And I didn't get into med school cause
有位有名的老妈 - I have a famous mother.
上医学院 - Some of us have to earn what we get.
我们就得自食其力 - Gloria, there were complications in the surgery.
格洛里亚 手术时有些并发症 - Tony's heart had a lot of damage.
托尼的心脏损伤严重 - We tried to take him off bypass, but...
我们本想搭桥 可是 - There wasn't anything we could have done.
我们已经尽力了 - What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么 - He...
他 - Tony died.
托尼去世了 - He's dead.
他死了 - Gloria...
格洛里亚 - I am so sorry. Thank you.
我很抱歉 谢谢 - Please...
求你 - Go away.
走开 - I promised I'd make her look cool.
我保证会把她剃得很酷 - Being a bald beauty queen is the worst thing
变成光头选美皇后 - That happened in the history of the world.
一定是史上最糟的事了 - Did you choose me for the surgery because I slept with you?
因为我和你上♥床♥才选的我吗 - Yes.
是的 - I'm kidding.
开玩笑的 - I'm not gonna scrub in for surgery.
我不会去协助你手术的 - You should ask cristina. She really wants it.
你应该让克里斯蒂娜去 她很想去 - You're Katie's doctor. And on your first day,
凯蒂的医生是你 上班第一天 - With little training, you helped save her life.
训练很少的情况下 你就救了她的命 - You earned the right to follow her case through the finish
你有权全程参加这病例 - You shouldn't let the fact that we had sex
你不该让上♥床♥的事 - Get in the way of you taking your shot.
影响你自己的机会 - I wish I wanted to be a chef
我真希望我是位厨师 - Or a ski instructor or a kindergarten teacher.
或者滑雪教师 或者幼儿园老师 - You know, I would have been a really good postal worker.
我宁愿是位很棒的邮递员 - I'm dependable.
我很可靠 - You know, my parents tell everyone that
我父母告诉人们 - They made up their son a surgeon
他们把儿子培养成外科医生 - As if it's a big accomplishment.
就像大功告成一样 - Superhero or something.
超级英雄之类的 - If they could see me now.
如果他们看到我这样 - When I told my mother I wanted to go to medical school,
我跟我妈妈说想读医学院时 - She tried to talk me out of it.
她劝我不要去 - Said I didn't have what it takes to be a surgeon,
说我不具备外科医生的素质 - That I'd never make it.
我永远无法胜任 - So the way I see it,
所以在我看来 - Superhero sounds pretty damn good.
超级英雄听起来一点都不好 - We're gonna survive this, right?
我们会挺过去的 对吗 - She's still short of breath.
她依旧呼吸困难 - Did you get an ABG or a chest film?
看过动脉血气分♥析♥或胸片吗 - Oh, yes, sir, I did.
是的 看过了 - And what did you see?
有什么结论 - I had a lot of patients last night.
我昨晚负责很多病人 - Name the common causes of post op fever.
说出术后发热的常见原因 - From your head, not from a book.
用脑子想 别找书 - Don't look it up. Learn it. It should be in your head.
别查书 这些都该记在脑子里 - Name the common causes of post op fever.
说出术后发热的常见原因 - Uh... The common causes of post...
术后发热的 常见 - Can anybody name the common causes of post op fever?
有人能说出术后发热的常见起因吗 - Wind, water, wound, walking, weird drugs.
肺炎 尿道炎 伤口感染 血栓 药理作用 - The five w's.
五个W - Most of the time, it's wind, splinting or pneumonia.
最大的可能是肺 隔膜炎或肺炎 - Pneumonia's easy to assume,
一般会判定为肺炎 - Especially if you're too busy to do the test.
特别是没时间做检测时 - What do you think's wrong with 4-b?
那你认为4-b床病人是哪种情况 - I think she's a prime candidate for a pulmonary embolus.
她很有可能是肺动脉栓塞 - How would you diagnose?
通过什么可以确诊 - Spiral ct, vq scan,
螺旋CT 肺通气扫描 - Provide o2, dose with heparin
耗氧量 肝磷脂的用量 - And consult for an ivc filter.
以及下腔静脉滤结果 - Do exactly as she says,
按她说的去检查 - Then tell your resident that I want you off this case.
告诉你组长 这位病人你不用管了 - I'd know you anywhere. You're the speeding image of your mother.
我知道你 你身上能看到你♥妈♥的♥影子 - Welcome to the game.
欢迎参加竞赛 - All right, everybody. It's a beautiful night to save lives.
各位 如此良宵正适合救人性命 - Let's have some fun.
咱们开始吧 - I can't think of any one reason why I want to be a surgeon
我想不出任何我要做医生的理由 - But I can think of 1,000 reasons why I should quit.
但是我能想出一千个理由 不做医生 - They make it hard on purpose.
每个决定都如此艰难 - There are lives in our hands.
生死在我们手中 - There comes a moment when it's more than just a game...
到了某个关头就不再是竞赛 - And you either take that step forward
你要不跨出那一步 - Or turn around and walk away.
就是调头离开 - I could quit, but here's the thing
我可以退出 可现况是 - I love the playing field.
我爱这片竞技场 - It was a good surgery. Yeah.
干的不错 谢谢 - We don't have to do that thing
我们没必要这样 - Where I say something and then you say something,
我说点什么 你说点什么 - And then somebody cries, and there's a moment.
然后有人哭了 有那么一个时机 - Yuck. Good.
真肉麻 很好 - You should get some sleep. You look like crap.
你应该睡一会 你看起来糟透了 - I look better than you.
比你好多了 - That's not possible.
那不可能 - That was amazing.
太惊人了 - You practice on cadavers,
你用尸体练习 - You observe
不停地观察 - And you think you know what you're gonna feel like
自以为知道站在手术台前 - Standing over that table, but...
是个什么感觉 但是 - That was such a high.
那实在太爽了 - I don't know why anybody does drugs.
真不明白为什么还有人会吸毒 - Yeah.
说的对 - Yeah.
没错 - I should, uh, go do this.
这正是我要做的 - You should.
确实 - I'll see you around.
回头见 - See you around.
回头见 - See you.
再见 - So...
于是 - I made it through my first shift.
我熬过了头一天的工作 - We all did.
我们都熬过了 - The other interns are all good people.
其他的实习生都是好人 - You'd like them...
你会喜欢他们 - I think.
我是这么认为 - I don't know, maybe.
不知道 可能吧 - I like them.
至少我喜欢他们 - Oh, and I changed my mind.
我改主意了 - I'm not gonna sell the house. I'm gonna keep it.
我决定不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 我要留着 - I'll have to get a couple of roommates, but
我要找几个室友 但 - it's home, you know?
那还是家 是吗 - Are you the doctor?
你是医生吗 - No.
不 - I'm not your doctor, but I am a doctor.
我不是你的医生 不过我是医生 - What's your name?
你叫什么 - It's me, mom. Meredith.
是我 妈 梅瑞狄斯 - All right.
好吧 - I used to be a doctor, I think.
觉得过去我也是医生 - You were a doctor, mom.
你曾经也是医生 妈妈 - You were a surgeon.
你是外科医生 - [The End]
[本集结束]