实习医生格蕾 第一季 第三集 Grey's Anatomy S01E03

阅读次数 0
  1. We live out our lives on the surgical unit.
    我们的生活几乎都在医院里
  2. Seven days a week, 14 hours a day.
    一周7天 一天14小时
  3. We're together more than we're apart.
    我们之间聚多离少
  4. George's room is bigger than mine.
    乔治的房♥间比我的大
  5. After a while...
    不久之后
  6. I have more clothes,
    我衣服比他多
  7. I should have the bigger room.
    大房♥间该归我
  8. The ways of residency
    实习之道
  9. I got here first.
    我先来的
  10. It's Meredith's house she should decide.
    这是梅瑞狄斯的房♥子 该由她决定
  11. become the ways of life.
    变成了生活之道
  12. My room is like two inches bigger than yours
    我的房♥间就大了两英寸
  13. No.1...
    第一条
  14. You have a bigger closet.
    你的衣柜比较大
  15. Why is everything a competition?
    为什么所有事情都要攀比
  16. Always keep score.
    时刻都在竞争
  17. No.2 Do whatever you can to outsmart the other guy.
    第二条 尽你所能去超越他人
  18. Everywhere else is
    其他地方
  19. Filled with Meredith's mom's boxes.
    都堆满梅瑞狄斯妈妈的箱子
  20. Meredith?
    梅瑞狄斯
  21. When is your mom coming back to town, anyway?
    你妈妈什么时候回来
  22. Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage.
    我们可以先把她的箱子放到储藏室去
  23. Unpack a few things, make this place more homey.
    或者收拾一下 让这儿更温馨点
  24. Some throw pillows, lamps, a few paintings.
    放些靠垫 安些灯 挂几幅画
  25. Paintings would be nice.
    画不错
  26. You have this amazing stuff packed away.
    你把那么多好东西都放在箱子里了
  27. I found this box with hundreds of tapes of your mother
    我发现一个装满了录影带的箱子
  28. Performing amazing medical procedures.
    都是你妈妈做手术的精彩录像
  29. Really? We should watch them.
    真的吗 我们应该看看
  30. Meredith Do you want to watch?
    梅瑞狄斯你想看吗
  31. Meredith, do you want some privacy?
    梅瑞狄斯 你想一个人待会吗
  32. No.3 Don't make friends with the enemy.
    第三条 不要和敌人成为朋友
    • Morning, Dr. Bailey. - Shut up.
      -贝利医生 早上好 -闭嘴
  33. You realize that I'm an attending,
    你知道我是主治医生
  34. And you're only a resident
    你只是个住院医生
  35. That you work for me?
    你是我手下 是吧
  36. I know I've forgotten something.
    我总觉得我忘了什么
  37. Something is happening today.
    今天会有事情发生
  38. I know I should know what it is,
    我该知道是什么的
  39. But I just can't...
    可就是想不起来了
  40. All right. nice talking with you, Dr. Bailey.
    好吧 很高兴和你谈话 贝利医生
  41. It's right in front of my face
    应该就发生在我眼前
    • Doctor! - Whoo-hoo!
      -小心 -喔
  42. Now I remember.
    现在我想起来了
  43. Watch out. Watch out.
    小心 小心
  44. Fools on bikes, killing themselves.
    一群骑车自杀的笨蛋
  45. Natural selection is what it is
    还真是本性难移
  46. So, what's up with the nazi? Is she off her meds?
    纳粹怎么了 没吃药么
  47. You never heard of the race?
    你没听说过那比赛吗
  48. Excellent board,
    完美的手术板
  49. Well-timed, balanced, efficient.
    及时 均衡 高效
  50. If all goes well, we'll have an early night.
    一切顺利的话 今天可以提前下班了
  51. Chief,
    主任
  52. Dead baby bike race started 20 minutes ago.
    死亡宝贝车赛20分钟前开始了
  53. All right, people! dead baby bike race day!
    大家注意 今天是死亡宝贝车赛
  54. Every year, this bar...
    每年这个
  55. The dead baby bar.
    死亡宝贝
  56. Every year, they hold this underground bike race.
    每年他们都举办地下自行车赛
  57. You wonder why someone would name a bar
    怎么会有人
  58. Something so disgusting
    取这么恶心的名字
  59. Keep your panties on, Nancy Drew.
    穿你的裤子吧 "神探南希"
    • The race is completely illegal and... - Crazy.
      -这比赛不但非法还 -还疯狂
  60. Bike messengers racing against traffic,
    车手们骑着车横冲直撞
  61. Trying to beat each other
    只为了免费的龙舌兰酒
  62. For free shots of tequila.
    想方设法打败其他人
  63. No-holds-barred competition, sounds like fun.
    毫无限制的比赛 听起来很刺♥激♥
  64. The race doesn't even have any rules,
    这比赛好像连规则都没有
  65. Except eye-gouging. No eye-gouging.
    除了不能挖眼睛 不能挖眼睛
  66. We'll be trapped in the pit band-aiding idiots
    我们今天要给一群疯子包扎了
  67. When we could be up in the OR.
    本来可以进手术室的
  68. What kind of people engage in a race
    什么样的人会参加这种比赛啊
  69. That has a only rule
    这比赛唯一的规则是
  70. That you can't rip out the eyeballs of another human being?
    不能把另一个人的眼睛挖出来
  71. Men, Georgie. Men.
    男人会 小乔治 男人
  72. I need someone to get up to the or floor.
    我需要人去手术室那边
  73. The chief needs a right hand
    主任要个帮手
  74. Oh, and yeah, number four...
    对了 还有第四条
  75. George.
    乔治
  76. Everything, everything, is a competition.
    竞争 无处不在
  77. Ok, people. The rules of trauma.
    大家注意 外科医生守则
  78. Don't mingle with ER interns.
    别和急诊实习生搅和
  79. They don't know their ass from esophagus.
    他们什么都不懂
  80. Sew fast, discharge faster.
    快速缝合 快速出院
  81. Get bodies up to the OR.
    严重的就上手术室
  82. And don't let me catch you fighting over patients. Got it?
    别让我抓到你们在抢病人
  83. Come on, let's go.
    快走
  84. Oh, it's like candy, but with blood,
    他们就像糖果 但流着血
  85. Which is so much better
    真是不错
    • Oh, my god. - Mine.
      -天啊 -归我了
  86. No! I saw him first!
    不 我先看到的
  87. Whoever said winning wasn't everything...
    无论谁说过胜利不代表一切
  88. Ooh. I'll take that guy.
    那个人我要定了
  89. You'll have to beat me to him first.
    你得先搞定我
  90. ... never held a scalpel.
    他们永远也拿不了手术刀
  91. Heads, he's mine. Tails, he's yours.
    我选正面 你是反面
  92. Why do you get to be "heads"?
    为什么你选正面
  93. I have a head, and honey, you are a tail.
    因为我有头脑 宝贝 你有翘臀[和正反同音]
  94. Excuse me.
    不好意思
  95. How do you manage to make everything dirty?
    你怎么有本事把所有事都变下流
  96. Ha! Tails.
    哈 是反面
  97. There are plenty of other cases.
    还有很多病人等着你
  98. So, go get one. I was here first.
    那你去啊 是我先到的
  99. I am not backing down
    我不会让步的
  100. So I can do sutures all day
    你休想让我在这缝合一整天
  101. While you up in the OR
    自己却跑到手术室去
  102. This is a surgical case, and you know it.
    这病人要手术 你心里明白
  103. It's superficial.
    这伤口很浅
  104. It's cool, but it's superficial.
    看起来挺酷 但实际很浅
  105. You know those things didn't rupture his peritoneum?
    你怎么知道那些东西没刺破他的腹膜
  106. Because he's sitting up
    因为他正坐在那
  107. And he's sitting there talking to us.
    还能跟我们说话
  108. Hello. Excuse me,
    打扰一下
  109. I was wondering if you could take these out
    你们能不能帮我把这些弄出来
  110. And sew me up so I could go and win my race.
    帮我缝合 让我继续去比赛
  111. Well, we can't just pull them out...
    我们不能就这么拔♥出♥来♥
    • We have to do some tests - Ow, wicked.
      -得做一些检查 -哇 真棒
  112. Are you out of your mind?
    你疯了吧
  113. It's a superficial wound.
    只是皮外伤
  114. Sew him up and let him finish his race.
    给他缝合 让他去完成比赛
  115. Hey, good man.
    干得好
  116. John doe, mid-30s pedestrian,
    无名氏 30岁的中年路人
  117. Hit by a motorist swerving to avoid a bike.
    被躲避自行车的摩托撞倒
  118. GCS 3. Pupils fixed and dilated.
    昏迷指数3 瞳孔扩散
  119. Atropine given for a pulse in the 40s.
    已经注射阿托品 脉搏维持40
  120. BP 183 over 112. Pulse ox is 98%
    血压183/112 血氧98%
  121. Chest showed widened mediastinum
    胸片显示纵膈增宽
  122. And head CT revealed cerebral edema.
    头部CT显示脑水肿
  123. He's gotten 70 of mannitol,
    已经注射70毫克甘露醇
  124. Dexamethasone 10,
    10毫克塞米松
  125. And a gram of phenytoin
    和1克苯妥英
  126. Get him to the OR?
    要送他去手术室吗
    • Is he gorked? - Looks like.
      -没救了 -好像是
  127. The bike race claims its first victim.
    自行车赛的第一个受害者
  128. I'll make my AAA repair after all.
    我一定得去买♥♥个车险了
  129. Uh, Dr. Shepherd?
    谢博德医生
  130. He's not going to the OR?
    不用送他去手术室吗
  131. No. Do an EEG and confirmatory tests.
    不用 给他做个脑电图和确认检查
  132. If he doesn't respond in six hours,
    如果6小时内还没有反应的话
  133. Declare him.
    就可以宣布了
  134. Declare him? Declare him what?
    宣布 宣布♥什♥么
  135. Brain-dead.
    脑死亡
  136. Sir, Dr. Bailey sent me to assit you.
    先生 贝利医生让我协助你
  137. Should I scrub in?
    需要我加入手术吗
  138. No. I'm stuck here all day.
    不 我一整天都要呆在这了
  139. I need you on the floor
    你去病房♥吧
  140. Monitoring my pre and post-op patients.
    帮忙照看术前和术后的病人
  141. You got a problem with that, O'malley?
    有什么意见吗
  142. Oh, uh, no, sir.
    没有
  143. A buddy of mine in 4451,
    我有个老朋友在4451病房♥
  144. Lloyd Mackie
    劳埃德·麦凯
  145. Give him whatever he needs
    照顾好他
  146. Yes, sir.
    遵命
  147. Mr. Mackie...
    麦凯先生
  148. No smoking!
    不准吸烟
    • There's no smoking. - Why not?
      -这儿不让吸烟 -为什么
  149. Oh, my god... You're in a hospital!
    天啊 您现在可是在医院里
  150. Your point being?
    你是说
  151. I don't know if you've listened
    我不知道你有没有听说
  152. To the surgeon general lately say,
    卫生局长最近常说
  153. In the past 20 years,
    过去二十年来
  154. But smoking is bad. Smoking will kill you.
    吸烟不单有害 还会要你的命
  155. Liver cancer will kill me.
    肝癌会要我的命
  156. Smoking will just speed up the process.
    吸烟只是加速这个过程罢了
  157. You're at the top of the donor list for a new liver.
    你已经在肝脏捐赠名单你是首位
  158. There's hope.
    还有希望
  159. Sweetheart, I've been at the top of the list for...
    亲爱的 我在那个首位已经有
  160. ...Eight months.
    八个月了
  161. I'm not in a batter's cage.
    我不是投手了
  162. I'm in a dugout, about to be traded.
    我只是板凳球员 就快被卖♥♥掉了
    • You like baseball? - No.
      -你喜欢棒球 -不
  163. Well, the chief wanted me to look in on you.
    主任让我来关照你
  164. Richard's a dear old friend.
    理查德真是个不错的老朋友
  165. He's been my doctor for 30 years.
    他做我医生已经30年了
  166. Well, whatever you need, I'm your man.
    您有任何需要 都可以说
  167. Just name it.
    只要叫我就行
  168. I'm sure I'll think of something.
    我肯定会有需要的
  169. Absent corneal reflexes.
    没有角膜反射
  170. It's been 55 minutes.
    已经55分钟了
  171. If he doesn't respond to tests in the next five hours,
    如果5个小时内他都没有反应
  172. What?
    会怎么样
  173. We suppose to just stand here and watch him die?
    我们就站在这看着他死吗
  174. If he doesn't respond to tests,
    他对这些检查都没有反应
  175. It's because he's already dead.
    是因为他已经死了
  176. Technically. Legally.
    学术 法律上的说法
  177. Actually, Izzie. Actually dead.
    事实 伊兹 事实是死了
    • He's breathing. He has heart beat
      可他还在呼吸 还有心跳
  178. Look at his EEG.
    看他的脑电图
  179. There's no higher-brain function.
    已经没有高级的大脑功能了
  180. He'll never talk, move or think again.
    他再也没法说话 行动 思考了
  181. There's no one in there.
    这人已经不存在了
  182. Think like a doctor, izzie.
    你得用医生的方式去思考
  183. He could wake up.
    他有可能醒过来
  184. What about a miracle?
    不是还有奇迹吗
  185. There are medical miracles, you know.
    有过很多医学奇迹
  186. I know. You're right, miracles happen.
    我知道 说的对 奇迹会发生
  187. People do wake up.
    有人是醒了
  188. That's why we do a series of tests over a number of hours.
    所以我们要花好几个小时做一系列测试
  189. So when we call time of death,
    当我们宣布死亡时间时
  190. We know that we've done everything to make sure
    我们已经竭尽全力
  191. It's actually his time of death.
    从而确定是真实的死亡时间
  192. That there isn't gonna be any miracles.
    不会再发生任何奇迹
  193. This is the hard part.
    确实让人很难受
  194. To stand around as surgeons and not cut.
    作为外科医生 却束手无策
  195. That's what "do no harm" means.
    这就是"不伤害原则"
  196. I wish he'd just go into the light
    我真希望他断气了
  197. Already so I can get on another case.
    这样我就能负责其他的病人了
  198. Oh, I'm the devil because I'd rather be in surgery
    我是魔鬼 宁愿待在手术室里
  199. Instead of standing watch over the death squad?
    也不要站着 照顾这个敢死队员
  200. It's depressing.
    太压抑了
  201. Look at his sneakers. They're brand-new.
    看他的运动鞋 全新的
  202. And somebody sewed this tear in his shirt.
    有人帮他补好了衬衫上的洞
  203. And he has one of those electronic key cards.
    而且他有一张电子钥匙卡
  204. He belongs to someone.
    他属于某个人
  205. An hour ago, he was out there, alive.
    一小时以前 他还活蹦乱跳的
  206. To simply stand here and wait for him to die...
    现在只能 眼睁睁看他死去
    • It would be a waste of life. - Exactly.
      -真是浪费生命 -是的
  207. It'd be a waste of organs.
    也浪费了这些器官
  208. Ahh. You've got a nice touch.
    你手势不错
  209. And, by the way, you are a rockin' babe.
    还有 你还是位辣妹
  210. Seriously, do you actually think you have a shot here?
    说真的 你觉得在这里还能泡美眉么
  211. I'd like to think I've got a shot anywhere.
    我觉得我到哪都可以
  212. Look, you really have to let me take you for some tests.
    听着 你真的得做些检查
  213. You could have internal bleeding.
    可能有内出血
  214. No, thank you, I've got a race to get back to.
    不 谢谢 我得回去比赛
  215. Why? You can't win now, anyway.
    为什么 你反正都赢不了
  216. Doesn't mean I can't cross that finish line.
    但不代表我不能越过终点线
  217. There's a party at the finish line.
    终点处有个聚会
  218. Do you want to meet me there?
    你想在那里见到我吗
  219. One test. a CT. I'll have you out of here in an hour.
    就做个CT 1小时内就让你出院
  220. I can't do it. Got to go.
    不行 我得走了
  221. Well, you realize you're leaving against medical advice,
    你要知道这是在违抗医嘱
  222. And that I strongly urge you to stay.
    我强烈建议你留下
  223. The frat guy said I could go.
    那个兄弟说我可以走了
  224. The frat guy is an ass.
    那兄弟是混♥蛋♥
  225. Ok, well, you have to sign an AMA form.
    好了 你要在"违背医嘱书"上签字
  226. Darling, I will do anything you want me to.
    亲爱的 我都听你的
  227. What is it with you guys
    你们男人为什么可以把所有事
  228. And your need to dirty everything up?
    都说的那么下流
  229. I don't know. Maybe it's just testosterone, eh?
    不知道 也许是雄性激素作怪
  230. Maybe.
    也许
  231. You might want to see a doctor about that too.
    你也许该找个医生检查下
  232. Come here.
    给我吧
  233. That was for good luck.
    这是为了好运
  234. Don't worry, darling, you'll see me again.
    别担心 亲爱的 我们会再见的
  235. For your sake, I hope not.
    为你好 还是别见了
  236. What do you want?
    你想干嘛
  237. You make out with patients now?
    你现在和病人们约会了
  238. What, are you jealous?
    你在嫉妒吗
  239. I don't get jealous.
    我没有妒忌
  240. We had sex, once.
    我们上过床 一次而已
  241. And we kissed in an elevator.
    我们还在电梯里接吻了
  242. And we kissed in an elevator, once.
    我们在电梯里接吻 一次而已
    • No, seriously. Go out with me. - No.
      -说真的 和我约会吧 -不
  243. You know, I almost died today.
    我今天差点死了
  244. Yeah, I came, like, this close.
    就差一点点
  245. How would you feel if I died
    万一我死了 你会怎么想
  246. And you didn't get a chance to go out with me?
    你和我约会的机会就没了
    • Get over yourself, already. - Come on.
      -我早就忘了你了 -得了吧
    • It's the chase, isn't it? - What?
      -这是场狩猎 对吧 -什么
  247. The thrill of the chase.
    狩猎的刺♥激♥
  248. I've been wondering to myself,
    我一直在想
  249. "Why are you so hell-bent on getting me to go out with you?"
    为什么你那么想要我和你约会
  250. You know you're my boss, you know it's against the rules,
    你知道你是我上司 知道这违反规定
  251. You know I keep saying no. It's the chase.
    知道我会一直拒绝 所以这是场狩猎
  252. Well, it's fun, isn't it?
    这很有趣 不是吗
  253. You see? This is a game to you.
    看吧 对你这是场游戏
  254. But not to me.
    但对我不是
  255. Because, unlike you, I still have something to prove.
    因为我不像你 我还有去证明自己
  256. I know you see me resecting this bowel.
    你们看到我在切除肠子
  257. Do I strike you as someone who enjoys multitasking?
    我看上去有三头六臂吗
  258. We have a John Doe. In three hours, we have to declare him.
    有位无名氏 三小时后就要宣布他死亡
  259. We want to harvest his organs.
    我们想得到他器官
  260. Why are you wasting time on this?
    为什么你们要在这上面浪费时间
  261. You know how many patients we have downstairs.
    你知道楼下有多少病人吗
  262. If he dies, and he could still live,
    如果他死了 他可能也还有救
  263. His death should mean something.
    他的死至少还有点意义
  264. And you want a harvest surgery.
    你们想做个器官割除术
  265. I want to save lives.
    我想拯救其他人的生命
  266. Ok, I want a harvest surgery.
    好吧 我想做器官割除术
  267. Getting organs from a John Doe is a long shot.
    要从无名氏身上取得器官希望不大
  268. Without ID, you can't contact the family.
    没有身份证明 就无法联♥系♥家属
  269. Without the family, you can't get consent to harvest organ.
    没有家人 就不能做手术
  270. Let the poor man die in peace.
    让那个人安息吧
  271. What if we can find the family?
    如果我们找到他的家属呢
    • And get consent. - We could harvest the organs?
      -并取得他们同意 -就能拿到器官了吗
  272. If you find the family.
    如果你们能找到家属
  273. What are you doing?
    你在干嘛
  274. Hiding.
    躲着
  275. There's this vip patient...
    有位贵宾级病人
  276. He likes me.
    他喜欢我
  277. That's good, right?
    那很好 不是吗
  278. He "likes me," likes me.
    他喜欢我 喜欢我
  279. Go for it, man. Get yours. I'm down with the rainbow.
    去吧 追求你的幸福 我不歧视同性恋
  280. Oh. Are you not gay?
    你不是同性恋吗
    • No. - Really?
      -不是 -真的吗
  281. Dude, sorry.
    哥们 抱歉
  282. Uh, Cristina?
    克里斯蒂娜
  283. Do you? Do you think?
    你 你觉得
  284. Does Meredith think I'm gay?
    梅瑞狄斯会认为我是同性恋吗
  285. Are you?
    你是吗
    • No. - Really?
      -不是 -真的吗
  286. Hey, I found this on our John Doe.
    我在无名氏身上发现这个
  287. It's a hotel key card.
    一张旅馆房♥间门卡
  288. The police are going to send someone over, figure out
    警♥察♥会派人过来
  289. What hotel he was staying at, get his ID from there.
    查明他住的旅馆和他的身份
    • I'll make sure the police get it. - It's really important.
      -我会交给警♥察♥的 -这个门卡很重要
  290. We only have a few hours before we have to declare him,
    几个小时后就要宣布他死亡了
  291. And I'd really like to find his family.
    我真的很想找到他的家人
  292. You want their permission for organ donation?
    你想让他们同意器官捐赠
  293. I just... really want to find them.
    我只是 真的很想找到他们
  294. You have a potential donor?
    你有潜在的器官捐赠者
  295. What's his blood type?
    他什么血型
  296. Uh, O-neg.
    O阴性
  297. Ok.
    好了
  298. I know you probably can't hear me,
    我知道你可能听不到我说话
  299. And you're feeling this big push to go towards the light,
    有强大的力量带你通往天堂
  300. Where everything's all halos
    那里到处都是光环
  301. And all-you-can-eat buffets and stuff.
    还有无限制自助餐 诸如此类
  302. And, I mean, sharing your organs is really great and all.
    我是说 器官捐赠是非常了不起的
  303. But I think you have a family.
    但我认为你有家庭
  304. I can feel it.
    我能感觉到
  305. So I think it'd be really great
    所以我想如果你能帮我个忙
  306. If you could do me a favor, and... get better.
    赶快好起来 那就太好了
  307. Just...
    只要
  308. ...live.
    活着
  309. So, you think you can give that a shot for me?
    你能帮我这忙吗
  310. Oh, no.
  311. Meredith!
    梅瑞狄斯
    • Meredith. He's crashing. - What?
      -梅瑞狄斯 他不行了 -什么
  312. What are you doing? Call a code!
    你在干嘛 快点抢救
  313. I can't, I'm not supposed to. He's brain-dead.
    我不能 不能这么做 他是脑死亡
  314. If he's brain-dead, you have to let him go.
    如果他脑死亡了 就该放弃了
  315. No. It's only been five hours and 33 minutes.
    不 才5小时33分
  316. He's supposed to get six hours.
    他该撑到6小时的
  317. We can't do anything. It's not our place to make that call.
    我们无能为力 这不是我们说了算的
  318. He's a person. We're doctors.
    他是个人 我们是医生
  319. We should have every right to make that call.
    我们完全有权利做决定
  320. We can't just stand here and do nothing while he dies.
    不能什么都不做 眼睁睁看他死去
  321. He has a right to the next 27 minutes.
    他还有27分钟活下去的权利
  322. Screw it.
    不管了
  323. I'll get the dopamine. You get the blood
    我去拿多巴胺 你去拿血浆
  324. We'll transfuse him.
    我们给他输血
  325. Do you feel any pain here?
    你这里疼吗
  326. No.
    不疼
  327. You know, you really do have...
    你知道 你的睫毛
  328. ...beautiful eyelashes.
    确实很美
  329. Um... thank you. Uh, what about here?
    谢谢 那这里呢
  330. No. And nice eyes.
    不疼 还有那漂亮的眼睛
  331. Kind.
    非常亲切
  332. I like a man with kind eyes.
    我喜欢眼神亲切的男人
  333. Really? You think I have kind eyes?
    真的 你觉得我的眼神亲切吗
  334. I mean, uh... you can, um...
    我是说 你能
  335. What are you examining me for?
    你在检查什么呢
  336. Oh, you know, just routine medical stuff.
    只是例行检查而已
  337. You're doing very well.
    你情况不错
  338. Because I'm enjoying the view.
    因为我在欣赏眼前的美景
  339. Ok. Well... I gotta go.
    我该走了
  340. He's stable.
    他稳定下来了
  341. For now, I had a radiologist look at his chest.
    暂时的 我看了他的胸透
  342. He has a traumatic aortic injury.
    他主动脉受伤
  343. He's gonna rupture and bleed out.
    会破裂 形成内出血
  344. He needs surgery.
    要给他做手术
  345. If he's gonna remain an organ donor.
    如果他还是我们的器官捐赠者的话
  346. If he's gonna live.
    如果他能活下去
    • Izzie... - No, I'm not giving up on him.
      -伊兹 -我不会放弃他的
  347. He has surgery, he lives longer. That's the point.
    做了手术 他就能多活一会 这才是重点
  348. I'm going to find the family. You get him into surgery.
    我去找他的家属 你们想办法给他动手术
  349. She's vice president of fantasyland.
    她简直是童话世界副掌门
  350. So who do we go to for the surgery. Bailey?
    找谁做手术 贝利吗
  351. We need to go higher than Bailey.
    得找比贝利的上级
  352. Dr. Burke.
    伯克医生
    • Hello! - Ok.
      -喂 -对不起
  353. Dr. Burke, um, I know you're busy,
    伯克医生 我知道你忙着
  354. But our John Doe needs an aortic repair.
    但我们那无名氏的动脉需要修补
  355. The guy from this morning?
    早上那个吗
  356. Isn't he legally dead?
    法律上他不是已经死了吗
  357. Well, yeah... he's kinda still around.
    还不算死
  358. We gave him two units PRVCs and put him on pressors.
    在PRVC模式下输了两单位血并稳定了血压
  359. On whose orders?
    谁让你们这么干的
  360. Mine.
  361. You get a brain-dead John Doe a blood transfusion
    你们没请示任何人
  362. without consulting anyone.
    就给脑死的无名氏输血
  363. And now you want me to repair his heart?
    现在还想找我来修补心脏
  364. Well, yes.
    是的
  365. You do enjoy crossing the line, don't you?
    违规还这么兴高采烈
  366. He is an excellent candidate for organ donation.
    他是绝佳的器官捐献人
  367. I am a surgeon. I save lives.
    我是医生 我只救人
  368. This guy is already dead.
    那人已经死了
  369. Now, this is the men's room.
    这可是男厕所
  370. Either whip one out, or close the door.
    要么拿出老二 要么关上门
    • You're asking my advice? - Yes.
      -你是向我求教吗 -是
  371. Now who's chasing?
    现在是谁追谁啦
    • Not funny. This is important. - Ok.
      -不好笑 这问题事关重大 -好的
  372. You want to get around Burke?
    你们想绕过伯克
  373. You gotta find a way to get the chief involved.
    就得想办法让主任帮忙
  374. What'd I do?
    有何贵干
  375. How close a match for the liver is your guy to our John Doe?
    无名氏和你病人的肝有多匹配
  376. Very. Same type, same size.
    非常匹配 同血型 同大小
  377. Couldn't find a better match. Why?
    简直是天衣无缝 怎么了
  378. He's the chief's VIP, right?
    他是主任的贵宾病人 对吧
  379. Right.
    没错
  380. How much would you kill to be in on the transplant surgery?
    你想不想参加移植手术
  381. You underestimate me.
    你们小看我了
  382. I'm not a baby. I'm your colleague.
    我又不是小孩 我是你们的同事
  383. You don't have to manipulate me.
    别这么循循善诱的
  384. If you want something, all you have to do is ask.
    想让我♥干♥什么 直说就好
  385. We want you to go over Burke's head, to the Chief.
    我们想让你绕过伯克 直接找主任
  386. Ask me something easier.
    能换个简单点的吗
  387. Sir.
    主任
    • O'Malley. how's Mackie? - Fine.
      -欧麦利 麦凯怎么样 -挺好
  388. Actually, that's what I want to talk to you about.
    我想跟你说的事 就是关于他
  389. I kinda think that... me and the other interns.
    我 我和其他实习生 觉得 嗯
  390. O'Malley, I'm not getting any younger.
    欧麦利 有话直说
  391. We found Mackie a liver.
    我们给麦凯找到了合适的肝
  392. We are so going to hell.
    我们肯定要下地狱
    • Burke is sending us to hell. - On an express train.
      -伯克会把我们打下地狱 -高速直达
  393. If it works.
    但愿能成
  394. What are you doing?
    看什么呢
  395. Nothing.
    没什么
  396. Yes!
    成了
  397. Oh, crap.
    糟糕
  398. Dr. Burke! Dr. Burke!
    伯克医生 伯克医生
  399. Excellent work, sir.
    做得真是漂亮
  400. Excellent.
    太厉害了
  401. Flawless.
    完美无瑕
  402. It's a shame he's brain-dead.
    可惜已经脑死亡
  403. If he wasn't, he would be on his feet in a few days.
    不然他还能好好活几天
  404. I'm amazed at what's going on.
    真是不可思议
  405. I seriously hate that guy.
    我恨死那家伙了
  406. Alex is vermin. That surgery is ours.
    阿历克斯是害虫 那手术该是我们的
  407. At least Burke is doing the surgery.
    起码伯克给他做手术了
  408. I don't care about Alex.
    我懒得管阿历克斯
  409. George, you did good.
    乔治 干得好
  410. I'm gonna have to dodge Burke for the rest of my career.
    我以后都得躲着伯克走了
  411. He could kill me and make it look like an accident.
    他可能会杀了我 然后伪装成事故
  412. The police called. They've identified your John Doe.
    警方来电 找到了无名氏的身份
  413. His wife is on the way.
    他妻子正赶来
  414. Oh, my god.
    哦天哪
  415. Kevin!
    凯文
    • It's Ok. - Oh, my god!
      -进去吧 -天哪
  416. Mrs. Davidson, this is Dr. Stevens.
    戴维森太太 这位是斯蒂文斯医生
  417. Now, if you have any questions at all, please call me.
    有任何问题 请来找我
  418. Is there?
    有没有
  419. Is there still a chance?
    还有没有希望
  420. We can hold off till morning,
    我们可以等到早上
  421. but if there's still no change, we'd...
    若那时还没有变化 我们只能
  422. we'd like to talk to you about organ donation.
    我们想跟你谈谈器官捐赠的事
  423. Mackie?
    麦凯
  424. How are we treating ya?
    照顾得怎么样
  425. Oh, fine.
    挺好的
  426. Except that beautiful boy won't let me smoke.
    就是那小帅哥不让我抽烟
  427. You should reprimand him.
    你该说说他
  428. Make him change bedpans.
    让他去倒便盆
  429. Mackie.
    麦凯
  430. That beautiful boy may have found you a liver.
    小帅哥可能给你找到肝了
  431. God, I smell good!
    天 我闻起来太棒了
  432. You know what it is?
    知道这什么味道吗
  433. It's the smell of open-heart surgery.
    心脏手术的味道
  434. It's awesome. It is awesome.
    太棒了 太 棒 了
  435. You gotta smell me.
    你来闻闻
  436. I don't want to smell you.
    我不想闻
  437. Oh, yes you do.
    你当然想啦
  438. You have got to be kidding me!
    你开什么国际玩笑
  439. Ok, I have more important things to deal with than you.
    我有其他事 没空跟你闹
  440. I have roommates, boy problems and family problems.
    我室友 男友 家人 个个都麻烦
  441. Wanna act like a frat-boy bitch? That's fine.
    想要当讨厌鬼 随你的便
  442. You wanna take credit for your saves,
    把别人的功劳
  443. and everybody else's? That's fine too.
    都揽到自己身上 也随你的便
  444. Just stay outta my face.
    但是给我滚远点
  445. And for the record, you smell like crap!
    还有注意 你让我闻着恶心
  446. She attacked me.
    她攻击我来着
  447. Meredith! Meredith!
    梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯
  448. Meredith! Meredith!
    梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯
  449. You might want to leave before I change my mind,
    你赶快出去 别等我改主意
  450. and let her beat you to a pulp with her tiny and professional fists.
    让她用小拳头把你揍成肉饼
  451. What?
    怎么了
  452. Nothing.
    没什么
  453. It's just...
    只是
  454. Nothing.
    没什么
  455. Oh! This one is skin grafting!
    噢 这盘录的是表皮移植
  456. Skin grafting? no way! I've never seen that done.
    表皮移植 不会吧 我还没看过表皮移植呢
  457. Are those my mother's surgical tapes?
    那些是我妈妈的手术录像吗
  458. We should watch the skin grafting one first.
    我们先看表皮移植吧
  459. Where did all this stuff come from?
    这都是从哪翻出来的
  460. Oh. I unpacked some of your mother's things.
    我把你妈妈的东西拿出来了
  461. I was upset.
    当时有点心烦
  462. And when I'm upset, I like to nest.
    我一心烦 就想收拾东西
  463. Oh... hemipelvectomy!
    偏侧骨盆切除术哎
  464. I think we should watch this one first.
    先看这个吧
  465. No.
    不行
  466. We're not watching my mother's surgery tapes.
    不准看我妈妈的手术录像
  467. We're not unpacking boxes.
    不准开箱子
  468. We're not having long conversations where
    不准欢声笑语聊个没完
  469. we celebrate the moments of our lives!
    兴高采烈地分享精彩人生
  470. And use a coaster!
    都给我垫上杯垫
    • I ordered Chinese food. - I hate Chinese food!
      -我点了中国菜 -我烦死中国菜啦
  471. They're everywhere. All the time.
    他们每时每刻 无所不在
  472. Izzie's perky, and George does this thing
    伊兹活蹦乱跳 乔治呢
  473. where he's helpful and considerate.
    老是一副好好先生的样子
  474. They share food, and they say things,
    他们一块吃东西 一块聊天
  475. And they move things and they breathe.
    翻箱倒柜 连喘气声都很吵
    • Ugh. They're, like, happy. - Kick them out.
      -没心没肺地傻乐 -赶出去不就行了
  476. I can't kick them out. They just moved in.
    不能赶他们出去 他们才搬进来
  477. I asked them to move in.
    还是我邀请他们的
  478. So you're gonna repress everything in some deep twisted place
    那你准备把一切都忍♥了
  479. until, one day, you snap and kill them?
    直到有一天你崩溃了 把他俩杀了吗
  480. Yep.
    没错
  481. This is why we are friends.
    我们俩真是天生一对
  482. Why is the Nazi making us stay in the pit two days in a row?
    纳粹干嘛让我们两天连干
    • Leftovers. - Leftovers.
      -收拾剩菜呗 -剩菜
  483. Gotta get the cyclists who were too drunk, stupid or scared
    治疗昨天剩下的赛车手
  484. to get themselves to hospital yesterday.
    他们要么醉了 要么太笨找不到医院
  485. Anyway, She gets to do a freakin' organ harvest.
    不管怎样 她能做器官移除手术了
    • Kills you, doesn't it? - What?
      -你不爽了 是么 -啥
  486. Two women caught the harvest.
    两女人参加手术
  487. No, it kills me that anybody got the harvest but me.
    不 我不爽 除了我其他人都参加了
  488. Boobs do not factor into this equation.
    有没有胸和这没关系
  489. Unless, uh, you want to show me yours.
    除非你想秀一秀你的
    • I'm gonna become a lesbian. - Me too.
      -我还是做拉拉吧 -我也是
  490. Now, Mrs. Davidson, this form simply says
    戴维森太太 签了这份表格
  491. you consent to the donation of your husband's major organs.
    就表示你同意捐献你丈夫的主要器官
  492. Heart, lungs, liver and kidneys.
    包括心 肺 肝 肾
  493. Now, I need to ask you a few questions.
    我还有几个问题要问
  494. Are you willing to donate his corneas?
    你是否愿意捐献他的角膜
  495. You want his eyes?
    你要拿走他的眼睛吗
  496. Um, corneal transplants can give someone back their sight.
    角膜移植可以使病人复明
  497. I suppose that's OK.
    好吧 我想可以吧
  498. What about his skin?
    那他的皮肤呢
  499. What?
    什么
  500. It's used to help burn victims.
    用来帮助烧伤病人
  501. You want to cut off his skin?
    你想切除他的皮肤
  502. What about the funeral?
    那葬礼怎么办
  503. You want me to have a funeral and have people look at him...
    我得办葬礼 想让人们看他那样
  504. Have his daughter look at her father and he doesn't have any skin?
    让他女儿看到他父亲没有皮肤
  505. It's his skin!
    那是他的皮肤
  506. What are you doing?
    你在干什么
    • I'm not a people person. - No kidding.
      -我很不善交际 -别开玩笑了
  507. I can't do that. I can't talk to the family of the patient, I'm sorry.
    我做不到 我无法跟病人的家属谈话 抱歉
    • What's his name? - Who?
      -他叫什么名字 -谁
  508. The patient. What's his name?
    那个病人 他叫什么名字
    • Kevin Davidson. - Remember that.
      -凯文·戴维森 - 记住了
  509. Not "Gorked guy." Not "John Doe." Kevin Davidson.
    不是"植物人" 不是"无名氏" 是凯文·戴维森
  510. He's someone's husband, someone's son,
    他是某人的丈人 某人的儿子
  511. Not a collection of body parts for you to harvest.
    不是一具让你来收集器官的尸体
  512. A person.
    他是一个人
  513. Now, no one said this was easy.
    没有人说这很容易
  514. I owe you, George.
    我欠你的 乔治
  515. No, you don't owe me anything.
    不 你没欠我什么
  516. I'm just happy we found a liver.
    我只是很高兴我们找到了一个肝脏
  517. Well, when I get out of here,
    等我出院后
  518. How about I take you and my new liver out for a night of the town?
    我带你和我的新肝脏去城里玩一晚如何
  519. What do you say?
    你说怎样
  520. Uh, Mr. Mackie, no offense or anything.
    麦凯先生 没有冒犯或别的意思
  521. You're very handsome, but, I, um, I'm not...
    你长得很帅 但是 我 我不是
  522. I mean, you're not my type because...
    我是说 你不是我喜欢的类型 因为
  523. You're a man, and...
    你是男人 而且
  524. George, I never thought you were gay.
    乔治 我没想过你是同性恋
    • You didn't? - Oh, child, please. you? gay?
      -你没有 -孩子 拜托 你 同性恋
  525. I'm sick, George, not blind.
    我是病了 乔治 但没瞎
  526. But then, why have?
    那为什么
  527. Because dying is a "get out of jail free" card.
    因为濒临死亡是有"豁免权"的
  528. I can be as bold as I want,
    我可以为所欲为
  529. And there's nothing anybody can say about it.
    而且没有任何人能对此有所抱怨
  530. So I flirt.
    所以我打情骂俏一下
  531. Haven't you been attracted to someone
    你有过喜欢上了
  532. You know you couldn't have?
    却追不到的人吗
  533. Well...
  534. I'm...
  535. No.
    没有
  536. What's her name?
    她叫什么名字
  537. There's no...
    没有
  538. I'm not...
    我没有
  539. You know...
    你知道
  540. This is really...
    这真的是
  541. ...not...
  542. Meredith.
    叫梅瑞狄斯
  543. Meredith.
    梅瑞狄斯
  544. To be young and in love.
    能年轻谈恋爱真好
  545. Let's go get that liver, shall we?
    让我们去取肝脏吧
  546. No, I'm sorry, I...
    不 抱歉 我
  547. I didn't...
    我不能
  548. I never liked harvesting.
    我不喜欢收集器官
  549. Why?
    为什么
  550. Like I said, I'm a surgeon. I save lives.
    正如我说过的 我是医生 我拯救生命
  551. This ends one.
    这就结束了一条生命
  552. I know you tried, so no hard feelings, ok.
    我知道你努力了 所以不要难过 好吧
    • I was just... - You were saying goodbye.
      -我只是 -和他告别
  553. What's Viper doing here?
    毒蛇怎么来了
  554. Probably crashed his bike, again.
    或许又摔下车了
  555. How long has he been waiting?
    他等了多久
  556. I don't know.
    我不知道
  557. I've been busy on real cases.
    我一直在忙别的病例
  558. He's all yours.
    他是你的了
  559. Viper.
    毒蛇
  560. Viper?
    毒蛇
  561. Are you ok?
    你还好吗
  562. Viper!
    毒蛇
  563. Call the O.R, tell them we're coming,
    准备手术室 告诉他们我们要过来
  564. And page Dr. Bailey.
    呼叫贝利医生
  565. Alex, let's go.
    阿历克斯 我们走吧
  566. Alex, push the damn gurney!
    阿历克斯 快推那该死的床
  567. Clear the way. Coming through.
    让路 过来了
  568. Somebody gets the elevator.
    谁去开下电梯
  569. I don't know how long I can keep this wound closed.
    我不知道伤口什么时候会裂开
  570. Move faster. Damn it!
    快点 该死
  571. This a new one?
    新病人吗
  572. Somebody get her off my patient.
    谁帮她从病人身上下来
  573. Meredith, get cleaned up and Alex, get back down.
    梅瑞狄斯 消毒进手术室 阿历克斯 回楼下
  574. Yeah, but I helped.
    好 但我帮忙了
  575. They tell me down in the pit, you just wanna take the hot case.
    他们告诉我你在楼下只想接好病例
  576. Every pack of interns, there's always one fool
    每一堆实习医生中 总会有笨蛋
  577. Running around trying to show off.
    四处招摇 想要炫耀自己
  578. And, Alex, this time that fool is you. Get out.
    阿历克斯 这次的笨驴就是你 出去
  579. Get me something to stand on. Lower this table.
    找个给我垫脚的 把手术台降低
  580. The mountain is gonna have to come to me.
    让他适合我的高度
  581. Count backwards from ten for me.
    替我从10开始倒数
  582. Richard.
    理查德
  583. You're a good friend.
    你是一位好朋友
  584. The best.
    最好的
  585. Shut up and count backwards already, Mack.
    闭嘴开始倒数 老兄
  586. Ten...
  587. Nine...
  588. Eight...
  589. Seven...
  590. I'm not gonna stay.
    我不想留在这
  591. It's your job. You have to.
    那是你的工作 你必须留下
  592. You're better at this part than me.
    在这方面你比我强
  593. I don't wanna watch him get taken apart.
    我不想看着他被四分五裂
  594. Look at the vultures... waiting to pick him clean.
    看看这些秃鹫 等着把他分食干净
  595. Every last one of them represents someone somewhere
    每个人都代表着某人的生命在某地
  596. Who's gonna live because of Kevin.
    因为凯文而得到了延续
  597. Here. Put it on.
    拿着 戴上它
  598. I'll be waiting next door when you're ready.
    等你准备好了 我就在隔壁等着
  599. Everyone's waiting.
    所有人都等着
  600. Ok, doctors, let's get this over with.
    好了 医生们 我们开始吧
  601. Izzie?
    伊兹
  602. I'm gonna sew him up, for his family.
    我要把他缝合好 为他的家人
  603. You do it.
    你去说
    • What? - You do it.
      -什么 -你去说
  604. Mrs. Davidson.
    戴维森太太
  605. He's ready, if you'd like to see him.
    如果你想见他 已经准备好了
  606. This lovely group's his friends.
    这群家伙是他的朋友
  607. Uh, you all belong to... what's his name?
    你们都是 他叫什么名字
    • Viper. - V... Viper.
      -毒蛇 -毒 毒蛇
  608. Yeah, we were in the race.
    对 我们当时在竞赛
  609. How is he? Is he ok?
    他怎样了 他还好吧
  610. Is he ok?
    他还好吧
  611. No. No, he's not ok at all.
    不 不 他一点都不好
  612. He hurled his body down a concrete mountain
    他无缘无故地让自己
  613. At full speed for no good reason.
    全速摔倒在水泥马路上
  614. Yeah, I know you all pierce yourselves, smoke up
    对 我知道你们给自己打洞 吸毒
  615. And generally treat your bodies
    还以为自己有
  616. Like your grungy asses can't break down. That's fine.
    金刚不坏之身 随你们便
  617. You want to kill yourselves flying down a concrete mountain,
    你想要冲向水泥马路摔死
  618. Go to it. But there are other people walking, people driving.
    尽管去吧 但还有别的人要走路 要开车
  619. People trying to live their lives on that concrete mountain.
    他们努力在那水泥马路上保住生命
  620. One of them got his brains scrambled 'cause
    今天他们中就有一个脑死亡
  621. One of you little sniveling no-good snot rags...
    仅仅是因为你们其中某个小鬼
    • Dr. Bailey. - Yeah, so. ok, no.
      -贝利医生 -对 所以 不好
  622. Your friend, Viper, as far as I'm concerned, is not ok.
    你们的朋友 毒蛇 在我看来 一点都不好
  623. She's, um...
  624. ...really tired.
    太累了
  625. But...
    不过
  626. ...Viper's gonna make it. he's gonna live.
    毒蛇会没事的 他会活下来
    • Thanks. - Thanks.
      -谢谢 -谢谢
  627. It's not the chase.
    这不是场狩猎
    • What? - You and me.
      -什么 -你和我之间
  628. It is not the thrill of the chase.
    这不是什么狩猎的刺♥激♥
  629. It's not a game.
    这不是一场游戏
  630. It's...
    而是
  631. It's your tiny, ineffectual fists.
    而是因为你那小而温柔的拳头
  632. And your hair.
    还有你的头发
    • My hair? - It smells good.
      -我的头发 -很好闻
  633. And you're very, very bossy.
    而且你非常非常霸道
  634. Keeps me in line.
    让我着迷
  635. I'm still not going out with you.
    我还是不会和你约会的
  636. You say that now.
    你现在这样说
  637. How'd it go?
    手术怎样
  638. Very smoothly.
    很顺利
  639. Damn.
    该死
  640. That means I'm gonna have to quit smoking.
    就是说我要戒烟了
  641. Ah, the pretty ones always come crawling back.
    帅哥总是会回心转意的
  642. There's another way to survive this competition.
    还有另一个办法能从这比赛中生存下来
  643. A way no one ever seems to tell you about.
    一个从未被人提起的办法
  644. One you have to learn for yourself. No.5
    这个办法得自己体会 第五条
  645. It's not about the race at all.
    这跟比赛完全无关
  646. There are no winners or losers.
    没有胜者或败者
  647. Victories are counted by the number of lives saved.
    胜利是以我们拯救生命的数量来衡量的
  648. Oh, ok. this is the best part. Watch.
    好了 这是最精彩的部分 看
  649. She pulls the flap of skin down over the face.
    她从那脸上取下皮肤了
    • We were... - Hi.
      -我们在 -嗨
  650. We were... we were just, uh...
    我们 我们只是
  651. Cristina made us.
    克里斯蒂娜逼我们的
  652. And, once in a while, if you're smart,
    有时 如果你够聪明
  653. The life you save could be your own.
    你所拯救的生命或许就是你的
  654. What are we watching?
    你们在看什么
  655. Ooh. This is the one where my mother...
    这是我妈妈在
    • Literally pulls this guy's face off. - Yeah.
      -在把整张脸揭下来 -对
    • Oh, come on! - Holy crap!
      -哦 拜托 -膜拜啊
  656. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers