实习医生格蕾 第一季 第四集 Grey's Anatomy S01E04

阅读次数 0
  1. Intimacy is a four-syllable word
    "亲密"在英语中是个四音节单词
  2. For, "here are my heart and soul.
    意思是"给你我的心和灵魂
  3. Please grind them into hamburger and enjoy."
    磨碎做成汉堡包 请你细细品味"
  4. It's both desired and feared,
    既让人渴望 又令人恐惧
  5. Difficult to live with...
    很难与之相处
  6. Uh, excuse me! Excuse me!
    不好意思 不好意思
  7. ... and impossible to live without.
    但又不可或缺
  8. Is that my toothbrush?!
    你用的是我牙刷吗
  9. Intimacy also comes attached to three Rs
    亲密还与三个词密不可分
  10. Relatives, romance and roommates.
    亲情 友情和爱情
  11. Coffee?
    要咖啡吗
  12. There are some things you can't escape.
    有些事是无法逃脱的
  13. And other things you just don't want to know.
    另一些是你没兴趣的
  14. Hello, Kitty.
    你好 凯蒂猫
  15. You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries.
    你不明白 我是男的 你是女的
  16. That reminds me. We are out of tampons.
    这倒提醒我了 卫生巾用光了
  17. You're parading to the bathroom in your underwear
    你穿着内♥裤♥在卫生间进出时
  18. When I'm naked in the shower.
    我可是赤♥裸♥裸地在洗澡哎
  19. Can you add it to your list?
    麻烦你在购物清单上记下
    • What?! - Tampons!
      -什么 -卫生巾
  20. To the list. It's your turn.
    加入购物单 这次该你去超♥市♥了
  21. I am a man! I don't buy girl products!
    我是个男人 我不买♥♥女性用品
  22. I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower,
    还有我不希望你在我洗澡的时候进来
  23. And I don't want to see you in your underwear.
    而且我也不想看你就穿着个内♥裤♥
  24. It doesn't bother me, ok?
    我无所谓啊
  25. Look at me in my underwear, George.
    乔治 不就是看着我穿个内♥裤♥嘛
  26. Take your time. It's no big deal.
    别那么慌张 没什么大不了的
  27. You are the first person they see in the morning.
    病人们早晨首先看到的是你们
  28. You say please. You say thank you.
    要说"请" "谢谢"
  29. You apologize for waking them up.
    "很抱歉把你叫醒"
  30. You make them feel good about you.
    要给他们留下好印象
  31. Why is that important?
    为什么这很重要
  32. 'cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong.
    只有这样他们才会告诉你们病情
  33. Why is that important?
    为什么这很重要
  34. Because then you can tell your attending
    只有这样你才能把有用的信息
  35. What they need to know during the round
    汇报给你的主治医生
  36. And why is that important?
    这为什么那么重要呢
  37. Because if you make your resident look bad,
    因为如果你让你住院医生难堪
  38. She'll torture you until you beg for your mama.
    她就会把你折磨得跪地求饶
  39. Now get out there,
    现在去吧
  40. I want the first round done by 5:30am.
    我要你们在五点半之前完成巡诊
  41. Morning, Dr. Model.
    早上好 模特医生
  42. Dr. Evil Spawn.
    早上好 魔鬼医生
  43. Ooh, nice tat.
    挺漂亮的纹身
  44. They airbrush that out for the catalogs?
    杂♥志♥上把它修了么
  45. I don't know.
    不知道
  46. What do they do for the 666 on your skull?
    你脑门上的"恶魔"二字怎么没了
  47. I'd better get good patients today.
    希望今天能遇到好病例
  48. Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies
    昨天我的两个病人是做结肠手术的
  49. Who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes.
    每15分钟就得帮他们换一次衣服
  50. I'm gonna be in surgery. Today's my day.
    我要做手术 今天是我的好日子
    • On what? - Like I'd tell you.
      -什么手术 -才不告诉你呢
  51. What do you know?
    你有什么情报
  52. I know that I was here at 4:00, and you didn't get here untill 4:30.
    我知道我四点就来了 而你四点半才来
  53. Tell me.
    告诉我嘛
  54. No.
    才不呢
  55. I'm not the intern who's screwing an attending.
    我可没跟主治医师有染
  56. I am not screw...
    我跟他没有
  57. You're here early.
    你来的挺早啊
  58. I have a chordotomy at 5:00. I'll be out at 6:00.
    我五点有个脊髓切断术 六点才结束
  59. I thought I might buy you breakfast before your rounds.
    我还以为在你巡诊前能请你吃早饭呢
    • I've already eaten. - What'd you have?
      -我吃过了 -你吃的什么
  60. None of your business.
    这不关你事
  61. You a cereal person?
    是吃麦片吗
  62. Straight out of the box? or all fruit and fibery?
    开袋即食 都是水果和粗纤维的那种吗
  63. Pancakes? Do you like pancakes.
    煎饼呢 你喜欢煎饼吗
  64. Fine, leftover grilled cheese.
    好吧 我吃了剩下的烤芝士
  65. Curiosity satisfied?
    满足你的好奇心了吧
  66. That's sad. It's pathetic.
    太可悲 太可怜了
  67. A good day starts with a good breakfast.
    美好的一天始于丰盛的早餐
  68. Look, I'm not being seen with you in this hospital.
    在医院我不想被人看到和你一起
  69. Learn it, live it. It's unprofessional.
    公私不分 这不够职业
  70. Think of it as an attending getting to know one of his interns.
    就当是主治医生想了解实习生
  71. He barely knew her.
    当时几乎就不认识
  72. He slept with the intern.
    然后和实习生上♥床♥吗
  73. And it's just stay that way.
    那就保持那样
  74. You want me to be professional? I'll be professional.
    你要我职业些吗 我会很职业
    • That's what I want. - That's what you get.
      -求之不得 -那你如愿以偿了
  75. You're gonna be late for your chordotomy.
    你的手术快要迟到了
  76. Nice talking to you, Dr. Grey.
    格蕾医生 和你聊天很高兴
  77. Anyone seen the floor chart on the new admission?
    谁看见新入院病人的病历了
  78. You always come in like that, bang the light on?
    你进门总是这么粗鲁 啪地开灯吗
  79. You're Elizabeth Fallon?
    你是伊丽莎白·法♥伦♥吧
  80. What does my chart say?
    我的病历上怎么写的
  81. It says you used to be a nurse here.
    上面写你曾经是这儿的护士
  82. A scrub nurse.
    手术护士
  83. Now you have abdominal mass
    你患有胰腺癌
  84. Consistent with pancreatic cancer.
    并伴有腹腔扩散
  85. Oh, and you are hoping they're gonna give me a Whipple.
    你希望他们给我做惠而浦疗法
  86. Pancreatic duodectomy.
    就是胰腺切除术
  87. This hospital sees those one...
    这家医院也许每六个月
  88. Maybe once every six months.
    才能看到一例
  89. I guess it's why you get here 4:30, huh?
    我猜这就是你四点半来这儿的原因吧
  90. 4:00.
    是四点
  91. Grabbed my chart before anybody else could see it.
    好先捷足先登抢到我的病历
  92. Impress Dr. Burke with your pre-round exam
    通过巡诊前检查打动伯克医生
  93. So you'd be the logical intern for him to ask to scrub in.
    这样你就顺理成章地可以参加手术了
  94. Ha-ha! I know all the tricks, Doctor.
    我知道你们这些把戏 医生
  95. Yang. Cristina Yang.
    杨 克里斯蒂娜·杨
  96. I'll call you Cristina.
    那我就叫你克里斯蒂娜
  97. You call me nurse Fallon.
    你叫我法♥伦♥护士
  98. Mr. Humphrey?
    汉弗瑞先生
  99. Mr. Humphrey, I'm sorry to wake you.
    汉弗瑞先生 很抱歉把你叫醒
  100. Come on.
    不是吧
  101. What time is it?
    这才几点啊
  102. Ten after five
    五点十分
  103. I'm sorry. I just need to do a brief exam.
    抱歉 我需要做个基本检查
  104. If you could sit up for one moment.
    麻烦你坐起来一会
  105. Thanks.
    谢谢
  106. This might be a little bit cold, so just take a deep breath.
    可能会有点冷 做个深呼吸
  107. If you could just take a deep breath.
    深呼吸
  108. You're not a doctor.
    你不是医生
  109. I'm Dr. Stevens. You can call me Izzie.
    我是斯蒂文斯医生 你可以叫我伊兹
  110. I'll be helping Dr. Bailey with your biopsy this morning.
    我将协助贝利医生给你做活组织检查
  111. No, I don't think so, no.
    不 我可不这么想
  112. Mr. Humphrey, this will just take a moment.
    汉弗瑞先生 一会儿就好
  113. No, get me Dr. Bailey
    不要 去叫贝利医生
  114. or Dr. Victor
    或者叫维克特医生来
  115. I just need to do a brief...
    我只是要做一些基本的
  116. You don't need do anything
    你什么都不用做
  117. Is this you?
    这是你吗
  118. Huh? Is this you?
    这上面是你吗
  119. It is, isn't it?
    这就是你 是吧
  120. You know, get out of my room.
    立刻离开我的房♥间
    • Mr. Humphrey... - Get out of my room.
      -汉弗瑞先生 -马上滚出去
  121. There need to be some rules.
    我们必须定一些规矩
  122. So, what, we can walk around in our underwear
    什么规矩 我们可以轮流在周二
  123. On alternate Tuesdays
    穿着内♥裤♥走来走去
  124. Or you could see bras not panties
    或者露胸罩不能露内♥裤♥
  125. Or are you talking Amish rules?
    或者你要用门诺教的戒律吗
  126. Because if you think you're gonna get Izzie to cover herself...
    如果你认为这样可以让伊兹裹严实点
  127. The amount of flesh exposed is not the point.
    暴露面♥积♥不是重点
  128. You have to do something. It's your house.
    你必须采取行动 那是你的房♥子
    • It's my mother's house. - Meredith...
      -那是我妈妈的房♥子 -梅瑞狄斯
  129. Do you like Izzie? Is that what this is about?
    你喜欢伊兹吗 所以才这样
  130. Do you have a crush on Izzie?
    你是不是迷恋上伊兹了
  131. Izzie? No. I don't like Izzie.
    伊兹 没有 我不喜欢伊兹
  132. Izzie... No.
    不是伊兹
  133. I... she's not the one I'm attracted to.
    我喜欢上的不是她
  134. Not the one. So there's a one.
    不是她 那就是有一个咯
  135. This is not...
    不是这样的
  136. Look, there just have to be some rules.
    我们真的要制定一些规则
  137. O'malley, Grey, get Karev and head down to trauma.
    欧麦利 格蕾 叫上克莱夫去外科
  138. Shepherd needs you.
    谢博德叫你们
  139. Shepherd's in surgery.
    谢博德在做手术
  140. He got pulled before he could start.
    他手术还没开始就被叫出来了
  141. Those look like...
    那些像是
  142. Nails.
    钉子
  143. I can't see my hands.
    我看不见我的手了
  144. Oh, my god. He's conscious.
    天哪 他还有意识
  145. Breathe deeply, George. You won't pass out.
    乔治深呼吸 你不会晕倒的
  146. Use 4 milligrams of morphine.
    注射4毫克吗♥啡♥
  147. Titrate up to 10 if you have to.
    必要时点滴加至10
  148. You know what? I don't want him to move.
    不要让他乱动
    • I can't see. - It's ok.
      -我看不见了 -会没事的
  149. We need you to be very still, Mr...
    千万别乱动 先生
  150. Cruz, Jorge Cruz.
    克鲁兹 豪尔赫·克鲁兹
  151. he tripped and fell down a flight of stairs holding a nail gun.
    他拿着射钉枪从楼梯上摔了下来
  152. Somehow he managed to miss a blood vessel
    怎么会 钉子居然没有伤到血管
  153. That's a minor miracle. Optic nerve's been affected.
    这是个奇迹 不过视神经受到了影响
  154. Can you feel this? Numbness on his right side.
    能感觉到吗 右边身体无知觉
    • What's our immediate concern? - Infection.
      -我们首先要注意什么 -感染
  155. Right, I wanna be puling these nails out in the next half-hour.
    正确 但愿在半小时内能取出这些钉子
    • I need a CT. - CTs are down.
      -我需要做个CT -CT机坏了
    • What? - They exchanged them out last night.
      -什么 -他们昨晚拿出去修了
  156. Computers crashed haven't back by 1:00
    电脑故障 要到一点才能拿回来
  157. It's not typical. So what are the options?
    真见鬼了 还有什么方案
    • MRI. - No, brilliant.
      -核磁共振 -不行 天才
  158. The man's got nails in his head.
    这人脑袋里全是钉子
  159. Let's put him in the giant megnetic way.
    我们把他放进一个巨大磁场里
  160. You want films from three axis
    可以用弯臂X光机
  161. points and a c-arm in surgery
    从3个不同轴位来获取图像
  162. Exellent. You guys dig up research and find out if
    很好 你们去查查研究报告
  163. this has ever happen before, go
    看看以前有没有类似的病例 快点
  164. My wife. My wife, My wife.
    我妻子 我妻子
  165. She is on the way.
    她正在赶过来
  166. You wife is on the way, Mr. Cruz.
    克鲁兹先生 你的妻子正在路上
  167. Stay with him, keep him calm and look for changes.
    陪着他 让他保持冷静 注意病情
  168. I can't see.
    我看不见了
  169. Fifty-five-year-old woman with
    55岁 女性
  170. adenocarcinoma of the pancreas .
    患有胰腺癌
  171. Has had radiation therapy to reduce the tumor load.
    已经进行化疗 控制了癌细胞扩散
  172. Rates her abdominal pain three out of ten.
    腹痛指数为3极 最大10极
  173. Positive nausea, but no vomiting.
    感觉恶心但没有呕吐
  174. Diarrhea, hematochezia, melena
    腹泻 便血 黑便
  175. afebrile with T-max 37-2
    最高体温37.2度 无发热
  176. and stable vital signs.
    生命体征平稳
  177. Lab significant for a total ability of seven
    化验显示 胆红素值为7
  178. and elevated liver enzymes.
    肝脏酶升高
  179. Thank you, Dr. Yang.
    谢谢 杨医生
  180. Aggressive little witch, isn't she?
    很有干劲的小医生 不是吗
  181. She stole my chart during pre-rounds
    她为了参加手术
  182. so she could scrub in on my surgery.
    在巡诊前就偷了我的病历
  183. She's hoping for a Whipple.
    她想参与胰腺切除术
  184. Well, actually, Liz, I was gonna give you to Meredith Grey.
    实际上我本想把梅瑞狄斯·格蕾派给你
  185. Ellis's daughter?
    爱丽丝的女儿吗
  186. Yes, she's an intern this year.
    是的 她是今年的实习生
  187. Thought you'd have something to talk about.
    我认为你们会有共同话题
  188. Oh, I doubt that.
    那倒未必
  189. I was Ellis's scrub nurse for 18 years,
    我给爱丽丝当了18年的手术护士
  190. practically lived with that woman.
    几乎是和她生活在一起
  191. I didn't meet that daughter once.
    但我一次都没见过她女儿
  192. Anyway, Shepherd has her on the guy with the nails in his head.
    她正和谢博德治疗头上进钉子的病人
  193. There's a guy with nails in his head?
    有病人的头上进钉子吗
  194. Seven of them.
    有7个钉子
  195. Shot himself in the head with a nail gun.
    自己用射钉枪打进去的
  196. "nail" nails?
    真的钉子吗
  197. Sixteen pennies, three and a half inches long.
    16美分一个 3.5英寸长
    • I mean he's still alive? - Fully conscious.
      -我说他还活着吗 -完全清醒
  198. Should be a pretty interesting surgery.
    这应该是个很精彩的手术
  199. But I guess you've got the Whipple.
    但我想这个胰腺切除术是你的了
  200. I'm gonna need a full blood work-up and abdominal CT.
    我需要一份全套血液检查和腹部CT
  201. CTs are down this morning.
    CT都坏了
  202. Then an MRI.
    那就做核磁共振
  203. She needs an enema,
    她需要做灌肠
  204. An ERCP for a stent
    然后做胰胆管造影
  205. And brush biopsy this afternoon.
    下午做活组织切片
  206. Take care of her. Liz is an institution around here.
    好好照顾她 利兹可是这里的元老了
  207. Good call, doctor.
    好决定 医生
  208. Grey's got the human two-by-four,
    格蕾的病人是个无名小卒
  209. And you have the institution in need of an enema.
    而你分到了这位需要灌肠的元老
  210. You'd say your health's been good recently?
    您最近的身体很不错吗
  211. Maybe some headaches.
    有时有些头疼
  212. Nothing compared to now.
    当然跟现在可没法比
  213. Sona, that's my wife.
    我的妻子桑娜
  214. Sona, she'll say,
    她会说
  215. "why you think they call it a gun, moron?"
    "白♥痴♥ 不然为什么把这叫做枪"
  216. She hates the damn things.
    她恨那玩意儿
  217. With good reason.
    有道理
    • Baby? - Sona.
      -亲爱的 -桑娜
  218. You are in so much trouble.
    这回你麻烦大了
  219. Get a history from her before you scrub in.
    手术前从她那里了解一下病史
    • Ok. - Thank you.
      -好的 -谢谢
  220. Twenty-three.
    23起
  221. People have been accidentally shot
    钉子意外射入
  222. In the head with nails twenty-three times.
    头部的病例共有23起
  223. One was attempted suicide, doesn't count.
    其中一个是自杀 不能算
  224. Oh, so he pointed a nail gun at his head on purpose?
    他是故意用射钉枪对着自己脑袋
  225. That makes me feel better.
    那我感觉好多了
  226. So, uh...
  227. Grey and stevens really walk around in their underwear?
    格蕾和斯蒂文斯真的穿着内♥裤♥到处走吗
  228. Not all the time.
    也不是一直那样
  229. I mean, some of the time, you know.
    我是说 有些时候
  230. But not all the time.
    但不总是那样
  231. Sexy underwear?
    性感内衣吗
  232. Yeah. I mean...
    是的 我是说
  233. And they just, uh, let you look at them?
    她们就那样给你看吗
  234. Well, uh... yeah.
    嗯 是啊
  235. Like sisters.
    像姐妹那样
  236. No, well, not like sisters.
    不 不像姐妹
  237. I don't think of them as sisters.
    我不把她们当姐妹看
  238. But they're not coming on to you.
    不过她们可对你没意思
  239. Not exactly.
    不完全是啊
  240. They don't expect you to do anything.
    她们不期待你会有任何行动
  241. No.
    是的
  242. But...
    但是
  243. Like sisters.
    就像姐妹
  244. Just like sisters.
    就是像姐妹一样
  245. Is he prepped?
    他准备好了没
  246. I think they're doing it right now.
    我想他们正在准备中
  247. You think?
    你想
  248. He's having a prostate biopsy.
    他正在做前列腺活检
  249. Trust me.
    相信我
  250. If you'd been in there, you'd know.
    如果你得了 你就会知道
  251. Ok, Mr. Humphrey. We're gonna get started.
    汉弗瑞先生 我们要开始了
  252. Get her out of here.
    把她赶出去
  253. I want her out of here! Just get her out of here!
    我要她出去 快赶她出去
  254. Just you go! Now! Just go now!
    就是你走 马上 马上走
  255. Hey, relax! Relax, Mr. Humphrey.
    放松 别激动 汉弗瑞先生
  256. Will he be able to see again?
    他还能复明吗
  257. We won't know until the nails come out.
    在钉子取出前我们无法确定
  258. Did he tell you he takes photos?
    他跟你说过他爱拍照吗
  259. Beautiful photos. It's his hobby.
    很美的照片 这是他的爱好
  260. I just got him a new digital camera,
    我刚给他买♥♥了新的数码相机
  261. And now he can't.
    而现在他却不能用了
  262. He always has it out, always taking pictures of me.
    他一直随身带着 总是给我拍照片
  263. Jorge said he's been having headaches.
    豪尔赫说他之前有过头疼
  264. Can you tell me about them?
    能告诉我是什么回事吗
  265. Have they been recent?
    是最近才发生的吗
  266. I'm not sure. Maybe the last couple of months.
    我不确定 好像有几个月了
  267. Have you seen him experience any
    你有见过他出现
  268. Dizziness or disorientation?
    有眩晕或失去方向感的症状吗
  269. Yes, yes, I have.
    是的 有见过
  270. Ok.
    好的
  271. You want to tell me what that was all about?
    你能告诉我是什么回事吗
  272. Nothing.
    没什么
  273. He's probably just crazy or something.
    他可能只是疯了吧
  274. Bethany Whisper.
    贝萨妮密语
    • What? - Bethany Whisper.
      -什么 -贝萨尼密语
  275. I did a new Bethany Whisper lingerie ad.
    我拍过贝萨尼密语内衣广♥告♥
  276. He saw it in a magazine.
    他在杂♥志♥上见到了
  277. You got time to pose in magazine.
    你还有时间拍杂♥志♥广♥告♥
  278. No, the shoot was last year. It just came out.
    不是 去年拍的 最近才登出来
  279. So because he saw you in a thong...
    所以 因为他见到你穿丁字裤
  280. No, it wasn't a thong.
    不是丁字裤
  281. ...you're hiding in the hallway.
    你就要躲在走廊上了
  282. Might be easier if you assign another intern.
    我觉得换个实习生可能会容易些
  283. Easy is not in your job description.
    这里没有容易的工作
  284. You are a doctor. He is a patient.
    你是医生 他是病人
  285. He's your patient. Biopsy these.
    他是你的病人 拿去化验
  286. If they come back positive, I expect to see you in surgery.
    如果呈阳性 我希望在手术室见到你
  287. Hey, you're on this. You understand me?
    这由你负责 明白我意思吗
    • Vertiginous or light-headedness? - Light-headed.
      -是眩晕还是昏睡 -是昏睡
  288. Sometimes he'd have to brace himself to get out of bed.
    有时候他要强撑着才能起床
  289. Could be a million things.
    有很多可能
  290. Simple orthostasis.
    可能是单纯的低血压
  291. What?
    怎么了
  292. What made him fall with a nail gun?
    那他怎么会拿着射钉枪摔下来
  293. He said he tripped.
    他说他绊倒了
  294. Just because you hear hoofbeats, don't assume zebras.
    听见马蹄声 也不一定是斑马
  295. Something caused him to lose
    一定有什么原因导致他失去
  296. Consciousness and fall down the stairs.
    意识并且摔下楼梯
  297. He could have a tumor.
    他可能有肿瘤
  298. Look, I have no idea why this guy's still alive,
    听着 我不知道他怎么能活下来
  299. Let alone moving and talking.
    更别说活动和说话
  300. Not a clue. Let's just get him through this
    没线索 先解决要紧事吧
  301. Before we start digging around for something else.
    再考虑其他的原因吧
  302. Shepherd. Twenty-three cases?
    我是谢博德 23起吗
  303. One was attempted suicide.
    一起为意图自杀
  304. That doesn't count. Talk to me about the procedures.
    那不算 给我说说手术过程
  305. The biggest problem is bleeding and infection.
    最大的问题是失血及感染
  306. Odds improved with shorter surgery time.
    手术时间越短 成功率就越大
  307. Bottom line was get them out quickly and watch for bleeding.
    关键就是赶快把钉子取出来并注意失血
  308. I got it. Other words, I'm on my own.
    明白了 换句话说 我只能靠自己了
  309. You coming?
    你不来吗
  310. Dude, I don't need an escort.
    老兄 我可不需要保镖
  311. Go.
    去吧
  312. Go ahead.
    你走吧
  313. Well, well, well.
    好极了
  314. Dr. Bethany Whisper.
    贝萨妮密语医生
  315. That's so nice.
    很不错嘛
  316. She had this thing for red when we met.
    我们刚认识时她很喜欢红色
  317. Red car, red dresses, red hats.
    红车 红裙子 红帽子
  318. Personally, I hated the color. Too obvious, you know?
    我本人很讨厌红色 太张扬了
  319. But a couple years ago,
    但是几年前
  320. I took her up to the mountains.
    我带她登山
  321. She was in a red dress,
    她穿着红裙子
  322. And there was this field of red...
    那里还有一片红色的
  323. ...poppies, I think.
    我猜是罂粟花
  324. And she jumped out of the car
    她跳下车
  325. And ran into them
    跑向它们
  326. And started laughing...
    开怀大笑起来
  327. ...laughing at all the red.
    笑那遍野的红色
  328. The good news is it hasn't spread
    好消息是癌细胞还没从
  329. From his prostate to his lymph node.
    前列腺扩散到淋巴结
  330. With a radical prostatectomy,
    通过彻底的前列腺切除术
  331. We could probably get it all.
    可能彻底清除癌细胞
    • Good prognosis. - Spare some nerves?
      -预后良好 -保留些神经
  332. Give him a chance at a normal sex life?
    让他过正常的性生活 好吗
  333. Young puppies like to take chances with cancer.
    年轻人喜欢跟癌症碰运气
  334. Old dogs like me, we do what works.
    像我这种年纪大的 做事更有效果
  335. Yes, sir, of course.
    当然 先生
    • We have our schedule tomorrow? - Yes, 10:00am.
      -明天几点手术 -早上十点
  336. Good. Maybe I can squeeze in a round.
    很好 也许还能抽点空闲时间
  337. An ass who deals in asses.
    笨蛋只会用笨方法
  338. We call him "Limp Harry."
    我们叫他"软绵绵"
  339. He never spares the nerves.
    他从来不留神经
  340. As you can see, the patient has shot seven nails
    可以看到 有7颗钉子直接射入了
  341. Directly into the skull without doing significant damage
    病人的颅骨 但除了视神经外
  342. Other than the optic nerve, and we may be able to save that.
    没有严重的损伤 我们应该能治愈他
  343. The idea is to remove the nails
    目前的方案是将钉子
  344. At exactly the angle they entered.
    按它们射入角度精确地取出
  345. Any wiggle, and we risk
    任何摇动都可能造成
  346. Doing more damage than when they went in.
    比钉子进入更大的伤害
  347. Where are they? Move over.
    进行到哪了 过去点
  348. They're just pulling them out.
    他们正要把钉子拿出来
  349. Hey, I heard you got a Whipple.
    听说你要参加胰腺切除
  350. A maybe Whipple.
    可能是吧
  351. Burke is running my butt off.
    伯克把我使唤得团团转
  352. Oh, man. Look at those films!
    噢 看看那些片子
  353. It's hellraiser.
    这就是个恶魔
  354. Small increase, then it will stabilize.
    略微升高 很快会稳定
    • Gelfoam. - Here you go.
      -明胶海绵 -给你
  355. There goes the third grade.
    现在是第三阶段了
  356. Dr. yang...
    杨医生
  357. ...did you put in the blood work?
    你血液送检了吗
  358. Oh, right before I got here.
    来之前送去了
  359. Hmm. Take her to radiology for the MRI.
    带她到放射科做核磁共振
  360. Beep me when you're done.
    做好了就呼我
  361. You want the whipple, right?
    你想做那胰腺切除 是吗
  362. Yeah.
    没错
  363. Here. My share of the grocery money.
    给你 我买♥♥东西的钱
    • When are you going? - Tonight.
      -你什么时候去 -今晚
  364. Seriously, George. Please don't...
    老实说 乔治 千万不要
  365. Yeah, could we not talk about it here?
    能别在这里说吗
  366. What, tampons?
    什么 卫生巾吗
  367. Did you not hear a word I said?
    你刚没听到我说什么吗
  368. You're a man. We know.
    你是个男人 我们都知道
  369. Talk about shrinking the salamander.
    来谈谈什么叫唯唯诺诺
  370. I have always divided surgeons into two categories
    我把医生分为两类
  371. Those that remember the names of their patients
    记得住病人名字的
  372. And those who didn't.
    还有记不住名字的
  373. They all remember their surgeries, of course.
    当然 他们都记得手术
  374. Every damn suture.
    每次缝合都记得
  375. But the good ones remember the names, right?
    但好医生都记得名字 不是吗
  376. I didn't say that.
    我没这样说
  377. Now, some of the best ones,
    有些最好的医生
  378. You know, distance themselves on purpose.
    总是故意要跟病人保持距离
  379. They believe that the personal stuff clouds the medicine.
    他们认为个人情感会妨碍他们治病
    • Hi, Liz. - Hey.
      -嗨 利兹 -嘿
  380. But? I'm waiting for the "but."
    但是 在等着你说"但是"呢
  381. I'm sure there's a big, fat qualifier coming.
    我肯定你有更重要的内容要说
    • Hey, Liz. - Hey!
      -嘿 利兹 -嘿
  382. Looking good.
    脸色不错
  383. Oh, you liar.
    你骗人
  384. How you doing, honey?
    你怎样了 亲爱的
  385. Oh, fabulous. Just fabulous.
    太棒了 太棒了
    • Hey, Liz. - Hey.
      -嘿 利兹 -嘿
  386. Hey, Liz.
    嘿 利兹
    • Bleeding? - It's clean.
      -还出血吗 -没有了
  387. All right. Way to go, team.
    很好 成功了
  388. Good job, everybody. Thank you.
    大家都很棒 谢谢你们
  389. I don't think we made it worse.
    我觉得我们没使情况恶化
  390. The big question is the optic nerve.
    最大的问题是视神经
  391. We'll know in the morning.
    早上我们就能知道了
  392. Should I order the MRI?
    要我预定核磁共振吗
  393. He needs to stabilize. We'll do it tomorrow.
    他需要稳定下来 明天再做吧
  394. One of the most amazing things I ever saw.
    这是我见过最神奇的事之一
  395. Is it over? Hey, is it over?
    结束了吗 完了吗
  396. Yeah, it's over.
    是的 结束了
  397. Hey, does Burke have a whipple scheduled?
    伯克没有安排胰腺切除术吗
  398. Dr. Burke, I wanted to know if you've seen Fallon's labs.
    伯克医生 你看过法♥伦♥的化验单吗
    • I have. - They're getting worse.
      -看过了 -情况更糟糕了
  399. The stent doesn't seem to be helping her jaundice.
    放射疗法对她的黄疸没什么作用
  400. No.
    是的
    • Should we be doing something? - We are.
      -是不是该做些什么 -当然
  401. I know you didn't have the whipple on the board.
    但手术板上没有写有胰腺切除术
  402. Do you want me to schedule one for you?
    要我帮你预定个吗
  403. I want to see the results of her biopsy,
    我要先看看她的活检报告
  404. and have a look at overnight labs.
    还有她夜检结果
    • Overnight? - You're on-call, right?
      -通宵吗 -不是你值班吗
  405. Um... sure, yeah.
    恩 当然 是的
  406. Well, good. Stick with her.
    很好 把她盯紧了
  407. You're doing the surgery, right?
    你会给她做手术 对吗
  408. You're still doing the whipple?
    你还是会做胰腺切除术吧
  409. The woman has pancreatic cancer, Dr. Yang.
    她患有胰腺癌 杨医生
  410. We're gonna do something.
    我们会有办法的
  411. Ok.
    好的
  412. Ok.
    好的
  413. Kiss the baby for me.
    替我亲亲孩子
  414. Get some sleep, Liz.
    睡会吧 利兹
  415. Ok. Good night.
    好的 晚安
  416. See you later, honey.
    再见 亲爱的
  417. Bye-bye, Liz.
    拜拜 利兹
  418. Bye-bye. Take care.
    再见 保重
  419. I'll catch up with you guys later.
    过会儿再见
  420. I'm gonna check later.
    过会儿来看你
  421. Oh. Your mom's a bigger woman.
    你妈妈可比你厉害啊
  422. You were her scrub nurse.
    你是她的手术护士
  423. Liz Fallon. Come in.
    利兹·法♥伦♥ 快进来
  424. Meredith Grey
    梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
  425. She wanted me to send her regards.
    她让我来问候你
  426. That doesn't sound like her.
    这可不像她的作风
  427. Excuse me?
    你说什么
  428. Well, the Ellis Grey I know
    我认识的爱丽丝·格蕾
  429. Didn't have regards for anyone except Ellis Grey.
    从不问候任何人 除了自己
  430. But you know that already, don't you?
    不过你早知道了 不是吗
  431. Where is she now?
    她现在哪
  432. Traveling.
    旅行中
    • Traveling? - Yeah.
      -旅行 -是的
  433. Is she practicing?
    她还在做手术吗
  434. Not so much.
    不怎么做了
  435. Doesn't sound like her, either.
    这也不像她的作风
  436. She was all work, just like me.
    她是个工作狂 就像我一样
  437. She never left the hospital.
    她从不离开医院
  438. But you know that, too, don't you?
    这你也比我更清楚 不是吗
  439. Is she well?
    她还好吗
  440. She's fine.
    她很好
  441. Good.
    那就好
  442. Just wanted to send her regards.
    我只是替她来问候你
    • Take care. - Yeah.
      -保重 -好的
  443. I think these were taken at the old house.
    我想这些是在老房♥子里照的
  444. There's you in your scrubs.
    这是你穿着手术服
  445. Who is that?
    那是谁
  446. That's dad.
    那是爸爸
  447. Who?
  448. Your husband. Thatcher Grey.
    你的丈夫 撒切尔·格蕾
  449. You called him Thatch.
    你叫他撒切尔
  450. Thatch.
    撒切尔
  451. That's the red wagon he got me for my birthday.
    那小红车是他送给我的生日礼物
  452. I'm about four years old in this photo.
    我那时大概4岁
  453. This is your family.
    这是你的家
  454. Sure, sure.
    当然 当然
  455. I saw Liz Fallon at the hospital today.
    我今天在医院看见利兹·法♥伦♥了
  456. Liz. I love her.
    利兹 我喜欢她
  457. How is she?
    她怎么样
  458. Is she still a scrub nurse?
    还在做手术护士吗
  459. She was excellent.
    她十分出色
  460. I reminded you before you went.
    你去之前我提醒过你
  461. I forgot when I got there.
    到那里我就忘了
  462. No, no. You were so passive-aggressive.
    不 不 你这是在暗战
  463. Naked. I am naked in the shower.
    我没穿衣服 我在洗澡
  464. They're just tampons,
    不过是卫生巾
  465. George. I really needed tampons.
    乔治 我需要卫生巾
  466. God!
    上帝啊
  467. I'm not riding in the same car with him.
    我不要坐他的车了
  468. Unless you're going like that,
    除非你穿成这样
  469. you're not riding with me.
    否则你别想我的车
    • Where are the tampons? - He didn't buy them.
      -卫生巾在哪 -他根本就没买♥♥
  470. You didn't buy them?
    你没有买♥♥吗
  471. Men don't buy tampons.
    男人不买♥♥卫生巾
  472. You are gonna have to get over the man thing, George.
    别总是男人男人的 乔治
  473. We're women! We have vaginas! Get used to it.
    我们是女人 我们有阴♥道♥ 快点适应吧
  474. I am not your sister!
    我不是你姐妹
  475. Grilled cheese again?
    又吃烤芝士啊
  476. Cold pizza.
    是冷比萨
    • Is he awake? - Even better.
      -他清醒过来了吗 -比这还好
  477. Really? Let's see what his nurse says.
    真的吗 听听他的护士怎么说
  478. Hi, Sona, Jorge. How are you this morning?
    桑娜 豪尔赫 今天早上感觉如何
  479. Tell them what color my dress is, Jorge.
    告诉他们我裙子的颜色 豪尔赫
  480. I'd know the answer to that even if I couldn't see.
    就算我看不见也知道答案
  481. We can go over there and check it out...
    我们可以过去看看
  482. It's not a problem at all.
    没有问题
  483. Let's do it. Uh-huh.
    去看吧
  484. I'm taking the elevator.And you take the stairs.
    我乘电梯 你走楼梯
  485. I was going to, anyway.
    正有此意
  486. Good.
    很好
  487. Hold it.
    等一下
  488. Thank you.
    谢谢
  489. What?
    怎么了
  490. You don't wake a patient like that.
    你不能这样把病人叫醒
  491. What do I have to do to get through to you?
    要怎么样你才会懂啊
  492. Cut me some slack.
    放我一马吧
  493. I was on call last night. I didn't get much sleep.
    我昨晚值班 都没怎么睡觉
  494. Oh, stop whining.
    别发牢骚了
  495. You'd rather be here, and you know it.
    你巴不得来这里 你清楚
  496. What you got waiting for you at home?
    家里有人在等你吗
  497. Boyfriend?
    男朋友
  498. No.
    没有
  499. A girlfriend?
    女朋友
  500. No.
    没有
  501. A pet? Family?
    宠物还是家人
  502. A bed.
    我的床
  503. We got plenty of beds here.
    这里有足够的床
  504. I don't feel sorry for you.
    我一点也不同情你
  505. This is who we are. this is our lives.
    这就是我们的工作 我们的生活
  506. You tell her, Dr. Burke.
    你来告诉她 伯克医生
  507. Can I talk to you?
    我能和你谈谈吗
  508. Hey, come on, come on, come on!
    嘿 快来 快来 快来
    • Let's go. - What's going on?
      -过去看看 -怎么了
  509. Excuse me. What's going on?
    借过 出什么事了
  510. George, stop.
    乔治 让开
  511. Oh, my god.
    哦 我的老天
  512. We have Bethany Whisper in our locker room.
    我们这里有个贝萨妮密语女郎
  513. Oh, boy, I guess they do airbrush
    伙计们 我猜他们的确
  514. out the tattoo, you don't think.
    修掉了你的纹身 不是吗
  515. You want to see it?
    你们想看吗
  516. You really want to see it?
    你们真的想看吗
  517. Fine.
    好啊
  518. Let's look at that tattoo up close and personal, shall we?!
    让我们来亲眼近距离看看这个纹身吧
  519. And what are these? Oh, my god! Breasts!
    这是什么啊 老天啊 是乳♥房♥♥
  520. How does anybody practice medicine
    谁知道在医学上
  521. hauling these things around.
    该怎样托住它们啊
  522. And what do we got back here?
    让我们回来看看
  523. Let's see if I remember my anatomy.
    看看我是不是还能记得解剖学
  524. Glutes, right?
    臀部 不是吗
  525. Let's study them, shall we?
    让我们来研究研究
  526. Gather around and check out the booty.
    围过来吧 看看这个战利品
  527. That put Izzie Stevens through med school.
    就是这个让伊兹·斯蒂文斯上完了医学院
  528. Have you had enough or should I continue?
    你们看够了吗 还是我该继续
  529. Because I have a few more very interesting tattoos.
    因为我还有几个更有趣的纹身
  530. You want to call me Dr. Model?
    你想叫我模特医生吗
  531. That's fine.
    可以啊
  532. Just remember that while you're sitting
    记住当你还有
  533. on 200 grand of student's loans.
    20万学生贷款的时候
  534. I'm out of debt.
    我已经还清了
    • I'll take them down. - Don't bother.
      -我会把它们都撕下来 -不用费心了
  535. Go!
    闪开
  536. Can you tell me what you had for breakfast on Monday?
    能告诉我你星期一早晨吃什么吗
  537. Cheese omelet.
    奶酪煎蛋卷
  538. And on Sunday.
    星期天也是
  539. And on Saturday.
    还有星期六
  540. And on Friday.
    还有星期五
  541. Sona gets up every morning and makes me a cheese omelet.
    桑娜每天早晨都起来给我做奶酪煎蛋卷
  542. It's the only thing he likes.
    他只喜欢吃这个
  543. It's the only thing you know how to cook.
    这是你唯一会做的东西
  544. Ok, well, things look good.
    情况看上去还不错
  545. But I need Jorge to get an MRI this
    但还要安排做次核磁共振
  546. morning to check for recedure bleeding.
    检查还有没有淤血
  547. Ok?
    好吗
  548. This is who I was.
    这个确实是我
  549. It has nothing to do with who I am now.
    但那都是以前的事了
  550. I'm a physician, a surgeon.
    我是一位医生 外科医生
  551. And I am just as qualified as
    而且我和其他实习医生有
  552. any other intern on this floor.
    同样的资格和实力
  553. So, you're just gonna have
    所以 你最好收起
  554. To get over your Chauvinist crap and allow me to do my job.
    你的大男子主义 让我完成工作
  555. I'm sure you're a very good doctor.
    我相信你是位非常好的医生
  556. Then what is your problem?
    那你是怎么了
  557. Look...
    是这样
  558. I fantasized about you...
    我曾对你有过性幻想
  559. about the woman in this photo, whoever she is.
    对所有照片里的女人 无论她是谁
  560. I'm not proud of it, but it's a fact.
    我并不以此为傲 但事实如此
  561. Do you know what they're gonna do to me today?
    知道他们今天要对我做什么吗
  562. I have cancer.
    我得了癌症
  563. And they're gonna lift up my legs
    他们会抬起我的腿
  564. and expose me to the world
    暴露在所有人面前
  565. And cut out my prostate and my nerves,
    还要切除我的前列腺和神经
  566. Effectively neuter me.
    这就等于阉了我
  567. So, is it so hard to understand
    也许这让人很难理解
  568. That I don't want the woman who's in that photo to witness ...
    我不想让照片里的女人 看着我
  569. my emasculation?
    被阉♥割♥
  570. Have you seen her overnight labs?
    你看过她的检查记录了吗
  571. I have.
    看过了
    • Did you check her liver panel? - They're not good.
      -你看过肝的数据了吗 -情况不妙
  572. No, they suck. She's choking on bile.
    是糟透了 她胆汁分泌失调
    • She's jaundiced. - A very sick woman.
      -她得黄疸了 -她病得很重
  573. Why haven't you scheduled the whipple?
    那你为什么不安排切除手术呢
  574. Well, are you a surgeon now?
    你现在是外科医生了吗
  575. I'm her cruise director,
    她是我的病人
  576. pushing her around all day.
    整天带着她到处检查
  577. The woman is circling the drain.
    她已经病入膏肓了
  578. We need to do something.
    我们要采取措施了
  579. I'll take a look at her biopsy.
    我先去看看她的活检报告
  580. Screw the biopsy.
    去他的活检
    • Dr. Yang... - Enough.
      -杨医生 -够了
  581. You know... I... I... you know what I think?
    你知道我怎么想
  582. I think you never intended to do the whipple.
    我觉得你从没想过要做胰腺切除术
  583. I think this entire thing has been bull,
    我觉得整件事情就是在胡扯
  584. And you're behaving like the only reason
    还有你的所作所为
  585. the only reason she's in this hospital is to die.
    好像她来医院就是等死的
  586. There. That's a tumor.
    看 这有个肿瘤
  587. It's midline near the hypothalamus.
    中间接近下丘脑的部位
  588. Damn.
    该死
  589. Best practice, probably to remove the tumor.
    最好的方法是也许可以切除肿瘤
  590. "Probably" because I can't get it all.
    "也许"的意思是不能完全切除
  591. Ninety-nine percent, but not all.
    能切除99% 但不能完全切除
  592. Radiation and chemo,
    加上放化疗
  593. you're looking at maybe five to ten good years.
    能让你多活5到10年
  594. Let's do it.
    切除吧
  595. You haven't heard the downside.
    我还没说负面影响
  596. See, the tumor is located in a part of your brain
    你脑瘤所在的区域
  597. where your memory and your personality resides.
    主管你的记忆和性格
  598. And because of the fuzzy edges of this type of tumor,
    这种肿瘤表面布满绒毛
  599. I have to cut out a lot.
    所以我得多切一些
  600. Jorge, you stand a good chance of losing your memories,
    豪尔赫 术后你很有可能失忆
  601. of losing who you are.
    性格也可能会改变
  602. Is there any other way?
    没有其他的办法了吗
  603. The alternative is gamma or cyberknife treatment
    可以改用伽马刀或射波刀疗法
  604. with focused radiation.
    配合定位放疗
  605. It's less evasive.
    伤害会小一些
  606. There's little chance of memory loss or him losing himself,
    失忆和性格改变的可能性也小些
  607. but it would only give Jorge maybe three to five years.
    但他大概只能活三到五年
  608. Three to five years?
    3到5年
  609. This is an incredibly difficult decision.
    这很难决定
  610. If you have any more questions or you need to talk to me,
    如果有任何问题 或者想再讨论
  611. I'm here, okay?
    请来找我 好吗
  612. Hey.
    你好
  613. I told my mother about you.
    我跟我母亲说起你
  614. She remembers you very well.
    她记得你 相当清楚
  615. Of course she would.
    她当然记得
  616. Ellis Grey never forgot a thing.
    爱丽丝·格蕾什么都记得
  617. I'm sorry. It's not really funny.
    对不起 这没什么好笑
  618. It's not funny, but...
    不好笑 可
  619. What's her diagnosis?
    她得了什么病
  620. Alzheimer's,
    老年痴呆
    • Oh, God. - Early onset.
      -老天 -早期
  621. And she doesn't want anyone to know.
    她不想让任何人知道
  622. No.
  623. She's in a nursing home.
    她住在疗养院
  624. And I'm the only person she'll allow to see her.
    只允许我一人去探望
  625. But if I know Ellis Grey,
    我了解爱丽丝·格蕾
  626. she made the nursing home sign a contract to that effect.
    她肯定是逼着疗养院做了书面保证
  627. You know my mother well.
    你太了解我母亲了
  628. What a bitch.
    真是个贱♥人♥
  629. The woman's life was this hospital.
    这医院就是她的生命
  630. It was her home. It's a sweet thing for them to do.
    这里是她的家啊 他们这么做是善意的
  631. It's a waste of a bed, and it's a waste of my time.
    浪费床位 还浪费我时间
  632. Who are we talking about?
    说谁呢
  633. Liz Fallon. they brought her here to die.
    利兹·法♥伦♥ 他们让她进来等死
  634. Wouldn't you want them to do the same thing for you?
    如果是你 你不希望这样么
  635. No, I'd want the doctors to do everything they could.
    才不 我会让医生想尽一切办法
  636. I want them to cut me open until the minute I die.
    即使我马上要死了也要做手术
  637. Sometimes doing everything can be worse than nothing.
    有时候还是无为之治的好
  638. You are eight feet tall.
    你身高八英尺
  639. Your boobs are perfect.
    胸部完美
  640. Your hair is down to there.
    长发及胸
  641. If I were you, I would walk around naked all the time.
    换了我 我就成天光着身子到处晃
  642. I wouldn't... I wouldn't have a job.
    才不去找工作
  643. I wouldn't have skills.
    不去上学
  644. I wouldn't even know how to read.
    书也不会读
  645. I'd just be... naked.
    只需要 光着身子
  646. It's makeup. It's retouching.
    我化了妆 照片也修过
  647. You get that we hate you, right?
    知道我们有多恨你吧
  648. Bailey again.
    又是贝利
  649. You know what, any patient who spanks his doctor's pictures
    知道吗 任何一位意淫医生的病人
  650. forfeits his rights.
    就丧失了话语权
  651. You're seriously not gonna give up the prostatectomy, are you?
    你不会真要退出这个前列腺切除术吧
  652. Izzie?
    伊兹
  653. Oh, forget it.
    算了
  654. you know, sometimes it is actually,
    有的时候跟你打交道
  655. you know, painful to be around you.
    真的很痛苦
  656. Where the hell have you been?
    你到底去哪了
  657. When I page, you answer.
    我呼你 你就要马上到
  658. It's not that difficult to understand.
    这很难理解吗
  659. O'malley answered his page.
    欧麦利就马上来了
  660. He's doing your prep.
    他在替你做术前准备
  661. If I hear the words Bethany Whisper one more time...
    如果再让我听见那内衣
  662. I can't, ok?
    我不能参加
  663. I just... can't.
    就是 不能
  664. He doesn't want me in there.
    他不想让我在场
  665. No, what he wants is to not have cancer.
    不 他不想有的是癌症
  666. What he wants is to be saved.
    他想的是保命
  667. You want to stay in the scrub room, that's your choice.
    你进不进手术室 随你便
  668. All right. I'll do my best.
    好的 我会尽力
  669. Jorge and Sona want the surgery.
    豪尔赫和桑娜决定做手术
  670. They want you to cut it out?
    他们要切除肿瘤吗
  671. Mm-hmm. It's their decision.
    对 他们决定了
  672. They were never gonna operate.
    他们就没打算动手术
  673. You could have told me.
    你早该告诉我
  674. What fun would that have been?
    那还有什么乐子
  675. Think of it as a hazing ritual.
    就当是场恶作剧好了
  676. Welcome...
    欢迎
  677. Liz, don't talk. Don't talk.
    利兹 别说话 别说了
  678. Liz? Liz, stay... Liz, stay with me.
    利兹 利兹 坚持住
  679. Stay with me, Liz.
    坚持 利兹
  680. Sona?
    桑娜
  681. Let's go.
    快走
    • Right... right down. - Here we go. Bag her.
      -让她平躺 -来了 进行输氧
    • Push EPI and atropine. - You got it.
      -注射肾上腺素和阿托品 -好的
  682. Somebody page Burke.
    呼叫伯克
  683. I'll start ventilation.
    开始心肺复苏
  684. Start that line.
    开放静脉通道
    • She's DNR. - One, two...
      -她签了拒绝抢救同意书 -一 二
  685. She's DNR. Do not resuscitate! Dr. yang!
    她拒绝急救 杨医生 停止抢救
  686. Come on, people! Push another EPI! Come on!
    快点 注射肾上腺素 快
  687. You need to consider what you'll lose.
    你得考虑好 你将失去什么
  688. What good is five years
    虽然会多活五年
  689. if he doesn't joke about your omelets.
    他可能不再取笑你的煎蛋卷
  690. And he can't remember seeing you in that red dress?
    也记不得相遇时你穿的那条红裙子
  691. It's still five more years.
    但起码他能多活五年
  692. You don't understand.
    你不了解
  693. He'll be there, but he won't be Jorge.
    他是活着 但他已经不是那个豪尔赫了
  694. He won't even recognize you.
    也不再认识你
  695. This is our business.
    这是我们的事
  696. You have no idea what this will do to you.
    你不知道这对你意味着什么
  697. Isn't five good years better than ten bad ones?
    幸福的5年 难道不胜于煎熬10年
  698. Meredith, what the hell are you doing?
    梅瑞狄斯 你这是干什么
    • She needs to understand. - I do understand.
      -她得了解 -我很清楚
  699. You think that I'm being selfish,
    你觉得我很自私
  700. that I don't want to give him up.
    不舍得放他走
    • I don't. - This is Jorge's decision.
      -我没有 -这是豪尔赫的决定
  701. And if that means ten bad years for me, fine.
    就算我得因此煎熬十年也无所谓
  702. I'll give him those years
    我给他这十年
  703. because I will give him whatever he wants.
    他要什么 我都给他
  704. Look, I am so sorry, Sona. Just please forgive her.
    抱歉 桑娜 请原谅她
    • She's an intern, she... - And if he doesn't remember me,
      -她还在实习 -就算他记不起我
  705. If he doesn't remember what we are,
    记不起我们的过去
  706. He's still my Jorge.
    他也还是我的豪尔赫
  707. And I'll remember for us both.
    我会替我们俩记住
  708. Ok, all right.
    好的
  709. ... five, breathe, one, two.
    五 呼气 一 二
  710. What the hell are you two doing?
    你们俩这是干什么
    • We lost pulse. - Let her go.
      -没脉搏了 -让她去吧
    • Where's that EPI? - Let her go!
      -肾上腺素怎么还没打 -放她去
  711. She's DNR. Let her go down.
    她签了同意书 让她去吧
  712. Four, five. One, two...
    四 五 一 二
  713. Do not resuscitate.
    不要抢救
    • It is on her chart. - All right!
      -她病历里写好的 -好
  714. Let her go down.
    让她去
  715. Let her go down.
    不要抢救了
  716. Where are they?
    做到哪了
  717. He's resecting the prostate, coming up on the distal nerve.
    正切除前列腺 接着切除末梢神经
  718. You said, "I am not your sister."
    你说过 "我不是你的姐妹"
  719. Do you feel like I was emasculating you?
    你觉得我也在"阉♥割♥"你吗
  720. No. No.
    不是
  721. I'm too masculine to be emasculated.
    我男人本色 阉也没用
  722. I'm sorry.
    对不起
  723. Guess you put Dr. Model to rest.
    我想你把过去的放下了
  724. I guess I did.
    猜对了
  725. Dr. Victor, I'm sorry. But these are viable nerves.
    维克特医生 这些神经还是好的
  726. We should save them.
    就保留下来吧
  727. It'll take at least an hour longer,
    那得再花一个多小时
  728. and we might not get it all.
    肿瘤可能有残余
  729. You know, they call him Limp Harry.
    知道吗 他们叫他"软绵绵"
  730. But his prognosis with chemo is nearly as good.
    但他术后配合化疗 效果很好
  731. Frankly, if you're worried about missing your tea time,
    坦白说吧 要是你怕耽误下午茶
  732. I'd be more than happy to finish.
    我乐意替你完成手术
  733. Dr. Stevens.
    斯蒂文斯医生
  734. Can we help you?
    有事吗
  735. I'm sorry, Dr. Bailey. Dr. Victor, I agree with her.
    抱歉 贝利 维克特医生 我赞成她的意见
  736. You just can't...
    你不能
  737. You have to save the nerves.
    你必须留下这些神经
    • What? - The nerves, you have to save them.
      -什么 -你不能切除这些神经
  738. Dr. Stevens, I can handle this.
    斯蒂文斯医生 我能解决
  739. You told me the most important thing
    你教导我要
  740. is giving the patient what they want.
    尽力满足病人的需要
  741. What Humphrey wants is his erection.
    而汉弗瑞需要保留性功能
  742. She's yours. You get her out.
    她归你管 你赶她出去
  743. Can't do that, sir.
    先生 我办不到
  744. You know how these young puppies are.
    这些小孩有多难搞 你是知道的
  745. I'm going to tell Richard about both of you.
    我要向理查德投诉你们俩
  746. You do that. In the meantime,
    请便 至于现在
  747. let's pretend it's you on this table and give this a try.
    想想如果躺这儿的是你 试试吧
  748. Dr. Pinosky.
    宾诺斯基医生
  749. You ever called one?
    以前宣布过死亡吗
  750. No.
    没有
  751. Call it, Doctor.
    宣布吧 杨医生
  752. Time of death, 11:43.
    死亡时间 11点43分
  753. I wish there were a rule book for intimacy.
    亲密 要是有种规则该多好
  754. Some kind of a guide
    当你越线时
  755. that could tell you when you've crossed the line.
    能有个指导提醒你该多好
  756. You can't lose it like that.
    你不用那么悲伤
  757. It would be nice if you could see it coming.
    要是能事先预见它的到来该多好
  758. I'll get her.
    我去看她
  759. Let her go.
    让她走吧
  760. And I don't know how you fit it on a map.
    可我不知道它在哪 什么时候来临
  761. We have to let her go.
    我们只能让她走
  762. Of course, now you know every time he gets a rise,
    显然 现在他每次勃起时
  763. he'll be thinking of you.
    脑海里一定有你
  764. You take it where you can get it...
    与所爱的人亲密无间
  765. ... and keep it as long as you can.
    然后努力去铭记
  766. And as for rules...
    至于规则
  767. Better not be using my toothbrush.
    最好用的牙刷不是我的
  768. I'm not.
    不是
  769. Maybe there are none.
    或许本就没有规则
  770. Maybe the rules of intimacy
    又或 亲密的规则
  771. are something you have to define for yourself.
    得由你自己来制定
  772. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers