实习医生格蕾 第一季 第五集 Grey's Anatomy S01E05

阅读次数 0
  1. Remember when you were a kid, and your biggest worry was,
    记得小时候 最让自己惦记的是
  2. Like, if you'd get a bike for your birthday
    过生日能否得到辆自行车
  3. Or if you'd get to eat cookies for breakfast?
    早餐能否吃饼干
  4. Being an adult, totally overrated.
    长大后 就完全变了
  5. I mean, seriously, don't be fooled
    我是说真的
  6. By all the hot shoes and the great sex
    不要被各种潮鞋 鱼水之欢
  7. And the no parents anywhere telling you what to do.
    没有家人的督促所迷惑
  8. Adulthood is responsibility.
    长大意味着责任
  9. The lawyer has been managing her estate
    你妈妈的律师已经接管了她的房♥产
  10. With a limited power of attorney
    但律师只有部分权力
  11. But your mother's alzheimer's is advancing.
    但她病情正在加重
  12. So while she's still lucid enough
    所以在她还神志清醒时
  13. To consent,
    要同意
  14. She needs to sign everything over to you.
    将她的财产全权交托给你
  15. Me?
  16. Responsibility, it really does suck.
    责任 真是烦死了
  17. Look, I haven't slept in 48 hours.
    听着 我已经48小时没睡觉了
  18. I'm getting my first shot at heart surgery this morning.
    今天上午将要参加第一次心脏手术
  19. I'm missing rounds.
    我还没巡诊
  20. Are you sure there isn't anybody here, or the attorney?
    你确定没人能处理吗 或者找律师
  21. I mean,
    我是说
  22. Do I really have to be the one to handle this?
    我必须由我处理吗
  23. We're talking about her estate, finances, medical care.
    我们说的是她的房♥产 财产和医疗
  24. You want to leave her life in someone else's hands?
    你真的放心交给别人处理么
  25. She's your mother.
    她是你母亲啊
  26. Really, really sucks.
    真的 真的 烦死了
  27. Adults have to be places and do things
    大人必需要工作
  28. And earn a living and pay the rent.
    需要生存 付租金
  29. And if you're training to be a surgeon,
    而且如果你还是外科实习生的话
  30. Holding a human heart in your hands...
    手里捧着一个心脏
  31. Hello!
    天哪
  32. Talk about responsibility!
    责任啊
  33. What was that,Dr.Grey?
    怎么回事 格蕾医生
  34. Sorry,it slipped.My hands...
    对不起 有些滑 我的手
  35. It's ok. I'm done.
    好了 我做完了
  36. You can release Mrs.Patterson's heart now,
    你可以把帕特森夫人的心脏放回去了
  37. Very gently.
    轻轻地
  38. All right. Let's warm her up. Get her off bypass.
    好了 给她升温 撤掉分流器
  39. Kind of makes bikes and cookies look
    看来还是自行车
  40. Really, really good,doesn't it.
    和饼干最好 不是吗
  41. I wish I could hold a heart.
    我希望能捧个心脏
  42. A monkey could hold a heart.
    猴子也能捧心脏
  43. You're mad Burke didn't ask you.
    伯克没请你去 你气疯了吧
  44. George, I need more ice and chips.
    乔治 我要加冰块和薯片
  45. Who did you invite?
    你都邀请了谁
  46. We said the list was jocks only
    我们说过只请自己人的
  47. Surgery, trauma, plastics.
    外科 创伤科 整形科的
  48. Who else?
    还有谁
    • Who else? - Some people from peds.
      -还有谁 -几个儿科的人
  49. You invited the preschoolers to meredith's house.
    你请小屁孩去梅瑞狄斯家
  50. Next thing, you'll say that you invited the shrinks.
    接下来 你会说请精神病的了
  51. She invited mental defects. This party is DOA.
    她请了智障 这聚会快完了
  52. Meredith thinks this is going to be a small,
    梅瑞狄斯认为这是小型的
  53. Meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing.
    见见你男朋友 喝喝酒而已
  54. Did you clear this with her?
    你和她说清楚了吗
  55. No, but I will.
    没有 我会告诉她的
  56. I promise.
    我保证
  57. Why are you wasting the only weekend
    为什么搞这聚会浪费周末
  58. Your boyfriend is in town on a big party?
    你和你男朋友的宝贵时间
  59. Is he bad in bed?
    他床上功夫很差吗
  60. No. I just want him to meet some of my friends.
    不是 我只是想让他见见我的朋友
  61. Right. Sixty geeks in scrubs are your friends.
    对啊 60个外科的怪胎都你朋友
  62. Bad sex, sucks for you.
    性生活不开心 真悲哀
  63. I heard there's a party tonight.
    我听说今晚梅瑞狄斯家有个派对
  64. Really? A party?
    真的吗 派对吗
    • Uh, news to me. - No party.
      -好消息啊 -没派对啊
  65. We losing her or what?
    那病人是快不行了么
    • Are the grafts? - They're open. Temperature?
      -是移植器官么 -还没缝合 温度
  66. She's at 96 and rising.
    96度 还在升高
  67. She should be doing this on her own.
    她要自己熬过这关了
  68. That's her falling.
    她快不行了
  69. Continue the progressions.
    持续恶化
  70. Come on, Mrs.Patterson. Paddles.
    振作 帕特森夫人 除颤器
    • Sets are below 90. - Charge.
      -指标降到90了 -充电
  71. Ten joules.
    10焦耳
  72. Clear.
    开始
  73. Come on, Mrs.Patterson.
    快点 帕特森夫人
    • Give me 20. - Charge.
      -到20焦耳 -充电
  74. There. We have rhythm.
    好啦 心跳恢复
  75. Reluctant heart.
    难搞的心脏
  76. All right.
    好了
  77. Let's close. Keep an eye on her.
    我们开始缝合吧 留意她
  78. Good work, everyone.
    干得不错 各位
  79. The scariest part about responsibility?
    责任最让人恐惧的是
  80. When you screw up and let it slip right through your fingers.
    当你搞砸了却让它从你的指间流过
  81. Hey,I heard you
    嘿 我听说你和伯克
  82. Did a cabg with burke.
    做了个冠脉搭桥术
    • Did you get to hold the heart? - Yeah.
      -你捧那心脏了吗 -是的
  83. It's an amazing feeling.You never forget the first time.
    感觉很爽 你永远忘不了
  84. It was pretty great just to watch.
    看着就也觉得很过瘾
    • Vicarious thrills, you know? - Yeah.
      -真替你兴奋 你知道吗 -是的
    • See you later. - Bye.
      -一会儿见 -再见
  85. I think maybe I did something to the heart
    我觉得我或许伤到了心脏
  86. When I was holding it.
    当我捧着它的时候
  87. I nodded off a little, squeezed it.
    我打了个盹 捏了一下心脏
  88. Oh, please. The heart's a tough muscle.
    哦 别 心肌很强壮的
  89. It can take a squeeze or two.
    捏一两下没事儿的
  90. My fingernail popped a glove, cut straight through.
    我的指甲穿出了手套 直接刺破了
  91. George, what if I punctured
    乔治 如果我刺穿了
  92. Mrs.Patterson's heart?
    帕特森夫人的心脏会怎样
  93. If you had punctured it,
    如果是你刺破了心脏
  94. You would have known when they reperfused.
    他们再灌注的时候会知道的
  95. They got her heart beating. The woman's OK.
    他们也恢复了她的心跳 那病人没事了
    • So I shouldn't tell burke? - Tell him what?
      -那我不用告诉伯克吗 -告诉他什么
  96. You know, um...
    你知道 嗯
  97. ...nothing happened. The woman's ok, right?
    什么出事 那病人很好 对吗
  98. She's ok.
    她没事
  99. She's fine.
    她很好
  100. She's fine.
    她很好
  101. What do you see, george?
    你看到什么了 乔治
  102. Hyperinflated lungs, cloudy with bullae.
    两肺肿胀 并伴有肺大泡
  103. Seriously diminished capacity.
    严重减小肺容积
  104. She must be having trouble breathing.
    她一定呼吸很困难
  105. Course of action?
    治疗措施
  106. Bullectomy procedure. Remove the bullae. Reduce pressure.
    肺大泡切除术 切除肺大泡 减轻压力
  107. It says here we operated on her back in '99.
    病历上说 99年她做过背部手术
  108. So Mrs.Drake has been through this before,
    所以德雷克夫人之前得过这病
  109. But talk her through it anyway.
    但还要给她说明白
  110. And resist the anti-smoking lectures.
    还有别给她上戒烟课
  111. She feels bad enough already.
    她的情况已经很糟了
  112. So, do you think, if they put a picture of these
    那么 你认为如果把这些图片
  113. In a pack of cigarettes, people would stop smoking?
    印在烟盒上 人们就会戒烟吗
  114. How long has your back been hurting you?
    你的背部疼了多久了
  115. It's chronic. Means I have it all the time.
    是慢性的 也就是说一直都在疼
  116. I know what "chronic" means.
    我知道慢性是什么意思
  117. What pain are you having?
    是怎样的疼痛
  118. Oh, man, the pain's bad.
    哦 老兄 非常疼
  119. It's like a thousand samurai warriors
    就像有一千个日本武士
  120. Stabbing their swords into my spine.
    用剑在刺我的脊髓
  121. I'm allergic to aspirin,
    我对阿司匹林过敏
  122. Most NSAIDs.
    大部分消炎药也过敏
  123. So maybe we'll start you on morphine.
    那么我们可能会用些吗♥啡♥
  124. No. The only things that will work are demerol
    不 唯一管用的是杜♥冷♥丁♥
  125. Or dilaudid.
    或者氢吗♥啡♥酮[吗♥啡♥的衍生物 见效快]
  126. A ton of dilaudid will set me straight.
    10毫升就能让我背直起来
  127. The standard starting dose is two.
    标准的起始剂量是2毫升
  128. Did you see that Tom Cruise samurai movie, hmm?
    你看过汤姆·克鲁斯演的武士么
  129. Pow! Pow! Pow!
    砰 砰 砰
  130. Exaggerated and overly specific description of his pain.
    过度描述还有夸张的疼痛
  131. A self-prescription. "pow! pow! pow!"?
    自我诊断 "砰 砰 砰"
  132. He's a dilaudid junkie.
    他氢吗♥啡♥酮成瘾
  133. So what do you do?
    怎么治疗呢
  134. Check the database for history,
    查查数据库里之前的病例
  135. Refer to a program and discharge.
    推荐戒毒项目 让他出院
  136. After you give him something.
    你要先给他止痛
  137. That's exactly what he wants.
    那正是他想要的
  138. Junkie or not, you still have to treat his pain
    不管是不是成瘾 你还是得治疗他的疼痛
  139. As if it were real.
    当做真疼来治
  140. Why?
    为什么
  141. The first rule in pain management -
    治疗疼痛的首要原则
  142. Always ERR on the side of caution.
    为了谨慎治疗而犯错
  143. He's in our care. He says he's in pain.
    他是我们的病人 他说他疼
  144. Start a central line. His veins are shot.
    给他做中心静脉滴注 他静脉都快戳烂了
  145. The surgery before was supposed to help.
    上次的手术应该管用
  146. But it never felt right.
    但感觉一直不好
  147. Probably would have been a good idea to quit smoking.
    或许戒烟是个好办法
  148. I did! Four-pack-a-day habit. Tt was hell.
    我戒了 一天四包的习惯 太难戒了
    • Here you go, Mrs.Drake. - Didn't do any good.
      -给你 德雷克夫人 -一点用也没有
  149. Really? Because it looked...
    真的吗 因为片子上看来
  150. I mean, from the damage,
    肺的损伤情况
  151. We all thought you probably were still smoking.
    我们认为您可能还在吸烟
  152. Cold turkey, five years ago,what did I get from my trouble?
    五年前就戒了 可是我的病又怎样
  153. I still had to quit my job at the restaurant.
    我还得辞掉餐馆的工作
  154. But even sitting, it hurt.
    即使是坐着 也很疼
  155. Here you go.
    来 给您
  156. Nobody believed me. They all said it was in my head.
    没人相信我 他们都说是我想象
  157. I've seen the films. It's not all in your head.
    我看过您的片子 不全是想象
  158. You're right about that.
    这点你说对了
  159. Hey, come here.
    过来
  160. You're too damn young to be a doctor.
    你也太年轻了 不像医生
    • Hey. - What?
      -嘿 -什么
  161. I'm older than I look.
    我其实比外表成熟多了
  162. Do you think this is going to work this time?
    你说这次会管用吗
  163. I think it's your best option.
    我认为这是你最佳选择
    • Straight shooter, huh? - Yes, ma'am.
      -够坦白的 -是的 夫人
  164. I like that.
    我喜欢
  165. Hi, Mr.Patterson.
    你好 帕特森先生
  166. Hi.
    你好
  167. Hemodynamics stable?
    血液动力稳定吗
  168. Yeah, map has stayed around 80. Cardiac output at five.
    是的 动脉压80左右 心血排量为5
    • That's good, Dr.Grey? - That's fine, Mr.Patterson.
      -正常吗 格蕾医生 -还好 帕特森先生
  169. But it's not good.
    那就不是很好
  170. Well, heart surgery takes a lot out of the patient,
    心脏手术对病人的消耗很大
  171. But we're monitoring your wife very carefully,
    但我们正密切观察你妻子的状况
  172. And she should be fine.
    她会没事的
  173. Mr.Sterman, let's see about getting you out of here today.
    斯特曼先生 让我们看看今天能出院吗
  174. How are you feeling?
    你感觉怎么样
  175. Pretty OK, except I don't think I ever want
    非常好 只是我再也
  176. To have a bowel obstruction again.
    不想得这肠梗阻了
  177. Really?
    真的吗
  178. We get people in here all the time requesting them.
    我们总要向这里的病人问些问题
  179. So, you keeping down clear fluids?
    那么 你尿正常吗
  180. And my all timer favorite question to ask a patient
    然后是我最爱问的问题
  181. Have you pooped yet?
    您排便了吗
  182. I'm not exactly sure.
    我不太确定
  183. I think you'd probably know.
    我觉得你应该知道
  184. Passed gas?
    放屁了吗
  185. Yes.
    是的
  186. Really? Because if I bring in my handy lie detector...
    是的吗 如果我用我的测谎仪
  187. Ok, no.
    好吧 没有
  188. And I shouldn't try and lie, I know.
    我不应该骗你 我知道
  189. I went to medical school.
    我也上过医学院
  190. You went to med school?
    你也上过吗
  191. Yeah, dropped out my last year at clinical.
    是啊 实习的最后一年放弃了
  192. Too many hours,
    太耗时间了
  193. And I was staring into the ice-cold eyes of divorce.
    我还纠结在离婚的事情里
  194. Yeah, I do research now,
    我现在做研究
  195. and I have a life, a family.
    而且我有正常的生活和家庭
  196. No offense.
    别在意
  197. No, no, that's ok.
    没事
  198. I'm just one of those people who believe you can have both.
    我认为家庭和事业可以兼得
  199. Maybe so.
    也许吧
  200. But your first responsibility's always gonna be your patient
    可是你总得把你的病人放第一
  201. Just coffee.
    只是咖啡
  202. Good.
    • Ok. - Ok.
      -好吧 -好吧
  203. We call this "a Spaghetti Procedure."
    我们叫这个"意大利面手术"
  204. We cut and deflate the bullae to facilitate
    我们把大泡切开然后放出气体
  205. Gentle manipulation of Mrs. Drake's lung.
    对德雷克太太肺部恢复正常
  206. Dr. Bailey, do you see that?
    贝利医生 看到了吗
  207. Sir?
    什么
  208. Oh, my ever-lovin'...
    我仁慈的上帝啊
  209. We need to open her up. I'm taking out the scope.
    要做开胸手术 我取出仪器了
  210. You heard him, people. Let's move.
    你们都听到了 快点
    • Lights. - Let's get set up.
      -开灯 -赶快准备好
    • Ten blade. - Here you go.
      -10号♥手术刀 -给
  211. Retractors.
    牵引器
  212. Retractors.
    牵拉器 给
  213. Scalpel ready.
    解剖刀
  214. Towel.
    毛巾
  215. Rib spreader.
    肋骨牵开器
  216. Suction.
    吸一下
  217. Is that a towel?
    那是毛巾吗
    • Get a pan. - Where did that come from?
      -那个盘子 -是哪来的
  218. Best guess, her surgery five years ago.
    估计是五年前手术时留下的
  219. Something careless this way comes.
    疏忽大意的后果
    • A towel? - Not good.
      -毛巾 -很严重
  220. She complained of pressure on her chest,
    她一直抱怨胸口憋闷
  221. but nobody takes that seriously
    但是没人当回事
  222. Not good for the patient, not good for the hospital.
    这对病人很不好 对医院也很不好
    • Not good. - Cristina, hit the files.
      -糟透了 -克里斯蒂娜 去查档案
  223. Find out everything you can about that initial operation.
    找出5年前手术的所有细节
  224. Who was in that room? who was responsible for closing?
    谁在手术室 谁负责缝合
  225. George, stay with the patient.
    乔治 陪着病人
  226. Keep her happy. She seems to like you?
    让她高兴 她挺喜欢你的
  227. Right, ok, um, how long do you think..
    好吧 那要多久
  228. Just,technically I am off at 6.
    我说 我今天6点下班
    • Am I invited? - Excuse me?
      -邀请我吗 -什么
  229. Am I invited to the party?
    那聚会邀请我吗
  230. Well, yeah. yes, yeah, of course.
    哦 是的 是的 当然
  231. What was I supposed to say?
    我还能说什么
  232. Ok, yeah, great. All right, 14 cases.
    好的 太好了 14箱
  233. What kind? I don't know. Maybe an assortment.
    哪种的 恩 那就都来点吧
  234. Microbrews, locals.
    要本地小酒厂产的
  235. Make sure they throw in some bar nuts.
    记得叫他们带些坚果来
  236. I'm ordering office supplies.
    我在订办公室用品
  237. Oh, yeah, sure.
    哦 当然了
  238. Microbrews, local. And throw in some bar nuts.
    本地小酒厂的 配点坚果
  239. 7 o'clock, better at 5.
    7点送来 最好5点
  240. Hey, any luck?
    怎么样 有了吗
  241. Hey, if I do, will you invite me to the party?
    如果我有了 你会邀请我去派对吗
  242. Yeah, great. Ok, thanks.
    好的 谢谢
  243. Take it easy.
    放松点
    • Hey, Mr. Frost. - Where have you been?!
      -弗罗斯先生 -你上哪去了
  244. We're going to take care of you, all right? Just hang on
    我们会照顾好你的 等等
  245. When I tell you to start a central line,
    我让你做中心静脉滴注
  246. You start a central line, no judgment,
    你就该照做 不要评论
  247. no question.
    也不要质疑
  248. The guy's been in 7 hospitals
    过去4个月 这家伙
  249. in the past four months. He is an addict.
    去过7家医院 他是上瘾了
  250. The patient has a three-lumbar fusion.
    病人有3级腰椎融合
  251. He's a junkie. We shouldn't be giving him...
    他药物上瘾 我们不应该再给他
  252. Yeah, he's an addict, but his pain is real.
    他是上瘾了 但是他疼痛是真的
  253. Lose the attitude, get down there,
    改改你的态度 去他那儿
  254. start a central line.
    给他做中心静脉滴注
  255. Told me I had a towel inside me.
    我听说我身体里有条毛巾
  256. Who told you that?
    谁说的
  257. A surgeon, an older man.
    一个大夫 年纪大的
  258. Handsome.
    很英俊
  259. That's Dr. Webber.
    那是韦伯医生
    • He's our chief. - Yeah.
      -他是这的主任 -是啊
  260. It was a towel that somebody left the last time.
    那毛巾是上次手术留下来的
  261. Yes, ma'am.
    是的 夫人
  262. Who would do that?
    谁干的
  263. That doesn't seem right, does it?
    这可不对 是吗
  264. No, ma'am, no. It doesn't.
    是的 夫人 是不对
  265. I was walking around with a towel inside of me.
    不管到哪 我体内一直有条毛巾
  266. How could that happen?
    怎么会这样
  267. So? What happens now?
    现在怎么办
  268. Now you keep this to yourself while we work it out.
    你要保密 我们会想办法的
  269. Do this for me.
    就当是为我
    • You ok? - Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
      -你还好吗 -是啊 我挺好的
  270. Are you sure? Because you seem not ok.
    是吗 你看上去不是很好
  271. I'm fine. CABG was long.
    我没事 大概手术太长的关系吧
  272. Well, let me take you out to dinner tonight.
    那晚上我请你出去吃饭
  273. You can tell me all about it.
    你可以慢慢给我讲
  274. Real food, waiters,
    美味的食物 服务员
  275. big chunks of carbs in a basket.
    一篮子的大螃蟹
    • I can't. - Forget about the party.
      -我不行 -别管那个聚会了
  276. You know about the party?
    你知道那个聚会
  277. You friends can be at the party.
    让你的朋友们去那个聚会
  278. You and I can be alone somewhere else
    你我可以单独去别的地方
  279. How do you know about the party?
    你怎么知道聚会的事
  280. Thanks for not inviting me by the way. That felt good.
    顺便谢谢你没有邀请我 这没关系
  281. Dinner, think about dinner. perfect opportunity.
    晚餐 想想晚餐 绝好的机会
  282. -What happened -Started having swelling over her sternum,
    -怎么了 -胸骨四周肿胀
  283. Then blood just started crashing
    血开始向外涌出
  284. Dr. Burke is on his way.
    伯克医生马上就到
  285. Is she dying?
    她快死了吗
  286. Somebody get him out of here.
    请家属出去
  287. Keep applying pressure.
    继续加压
  288. Tyler, call for an OR.
    泰勒 准备间手术室
  289. What happened? she got her protamine?
    怎么回事 精蛋白用了吗
  290. Per protocol.
    按照要求给的
  291. No allergic, anaphylactic or histamine responses.
    没有过敏反应 也没有组胺反应
  292. Her last counts?
    最新的化验数据呢
  293. BT, PTT, INR, Platelet counts were all stable.
    凝血酶原时间 部分凝血活酶时间 国际标准化比值
  294. Even her HNH were stable.
    血小板和血红蛋白都很正常
  295. What the hell went wrong? Let's move.
    到底怎么回事 快走
  296. Hold on.
    等一下
    • I popped a glove. - What?
      -我扎破了手套 -什么
  297. In surgery, when I was holding it,
    手术的时候 我捧着心脏
  298. I popped a glove with with my finger nail.
    我指甲戳破了手套
  299. I think I may have nicked her heart.
    可能划伤了她的心脏
  300. Let's go, people.
    大家 快走
  301. What were you thinking about?
    你当时想什么呢
  302. You had every opportunity to speak up
    在缝合前有那么多机会说出来
  303. before I closed her chest, every opportunity
    有那么多的机会
    • Suction. - I'm sorry.
      -抽吸 -对不起
  304. And then you confess in front of her husband?
    然后你当着她丈夫面坦白
  305. You don't even know if you
    你还不知道
  306. were the cause. You have no idea.
    是不是你的原因 你什么都不懂
    • I'm sorry. - Sponge.
      -对不起 -纱布
  307. Over here.
    过来
  308. There. Look at the wall rupture.
    这 看看心脏壁上的裂口
  309. It's a hell of a lot more than a fingernail.
    远不是你指甲能刺破的
  310. Her ventricular walls are weak.
    她的心室壁太脆弱了
  311. I just had a conversation with Mr. Patterson.
    我刚刚和帕特森先生谈过了
  312. I want a copy of his wife's chart
    5点之前 我要他妻子病历的复印件
  313. in my office by 5
    送到我的办公室
  314. Tomorrow morning, the two of you meet with me and legal,
    明天早上 你们两个和我见律师
  315. And you better damn well be able
    而且你们最好
  316. To explain what happened here
    解释清楚这到底怎么回事
  317. People're poking holes in hearts and leaving towels.
    不是弄破心脏 就是留下毛巾
  318. You're gonna go back and talk to the husband.
    你去找她的丈夫好好谈
  319. Review the history.
    把经过讲清楚
  320. Apologize profusely.
    反复地道歉
  321. Your ass is on the line here, Dr. Grey.
    你处境很危险 格蕾医生
  322. You got called before the chief?
    主任找你们谈话吗
  323. Tomorrow morning.
    明天早上
  324. I could get kicked out of the program.
    我可能要被开除
    • I could, right? - You're not getting kicked out.
      -有可能 对吧 -你不会的
  325. Patterson's just gonna sue.
    帕森特会告你的
  326. Patterson is not going to sue.
    他不会的
  327. You're not getting kicked out
    你也不会被炒
  328. What were you thinking? telling burke?
    你想什么呢 告诉伯克
  329. I told her not to.
    我让她别说
  330. I got to take this.
    我必须接这个
  331. Thanks. Thank you. Very comforting.
    谢了 感觉很温馨
  332. I'll watch your books.
    我帮你看着书
  333. So the beer is coming at 7.
    啤酒7点会到
  334. And some of the floor nurses are bringing wine.
    还有些护士会拿红酒来
  335. You invited nurses?
    你邀请了护士吗
  336. Did you clear this with Meredith?
    你告诉梅瑞狄斯了吗
  337. A few more people isn't gonna make a difference.
    多几个人没差别的
  338. A party is a party.
    聚会就是聚会嘛
  339. And the bigger the party, the less time for bad sex with hockey player.
    聚会越大 与冰球手性生活就越少
    • Would you stop saying that. - Ok.
      -你能不能住口 -好吧
  340. Hank and I have great sex, all the time.
    我和汉克的性生活很完美 一直很好
  341. We'll probably have sex after a party
    我们可以在聚会后再做
  342. Or during a party
    或者聚会中
  343. As long as you clear it with Meredith.
    前提是你跟梅瑞狄斯说清楚
  344. Hank just needs to realize that doctors can have fun.
    汉克只要明白医生也需要娱乐
  345. We're not all workaholics with god complexes.
    我们不是超能力工作狂
  346. We are workaholics with god complexes.
    我们就是有超能力的工作狂
  347. The notary will be there at 6:30 too?
    公♥证♥人也会在6点半到吗
  348. And the home's physician will be there
    家庭医生也会去那里
  349. To attest her mental competency
    来检测她的精神情况
  350. Ok.
    好的
  351. Is there anything else I need to bring beside my license?
    除了驾照还需要什么资料吗
  352. My checkbook.
    支票本 好的
  353. 6:30. I'll be there.
    6点半 我会准时到
  354. I heard.
    我听说了
  355. It's a notary thing, a thing to get notarized.
    是些公♥证♥的事
  356. I'm talking about the heart thing.
    我想说心脏手术的事
  357. Do you want to talk about it?
    想谈谈吗
  358. We're adults.
    我们都是成年人
  359. When did that happen?
    什么时候成年的
  360. And how do we make it stop?
    怎样才能停止长大
  361. Dr. Yang.
    杨医生
  362. Dr. Burke.
    伯克医生
  363. That bypass graft got a little complicated.
    那个搭桥手术有点复杂
  364. It's nothing i couldn't handle.
    没什么事是我处理不了的
  365. Good.
    那很好
  366. Listen, I'll call you back.
    我一会再打给你
  367. That was my lawyer. He's advising me not to talk to you.
    我的律师 他建议我不要和你谈
  368. Mr. Patterson, I know that you're frustrated and angry,
    帕特森先生 我知道你很沮丧也很生气
  369. But I need... We need some more information about your wife.
    但是我们需要了解你妻子的情况
  370. The walls of her heart are abnormally thin.
    她的心脏壁比正常的要薄
  371. Hey, don't blame this on my wife.
    别把责任怪到我妻子身上
  372. I heard from your very mouth what happened. I know.
    你亲口说了事情的经过 我听到了
  373. But we can't treat her.
    但是我们没办法治疗她
  374. No, she was in the best shape of her life.
    不 她之前身体状况非常好
  375. You ask her cardiologist.
    你问问她的心脏科医生
  376. She had lost 100 pounds.
    她已经减了100磅
  377. Don't you dare try to hang this on her.
    你怎么敢把责任推给她
  378. Mr. Patterson, please.
    帕特森先生
  379. We're through talking.
    到此为止
  380. You don't like me very much, do you?
    你不太喜欢我 对吗
  381. Oh, Jerry, it's not you specifically. It's just...
    杰瑞 不是针对你 只是
  382. It's just people like you, that's all.
    而是和你一样的那些人
  383. Doc, I'm feeling pretty good.
    医生 我现在感觉非常好
  384. Pain's about a three.
    疼痛大概 3级
  385. A three? That's excellent.
    3级啊 那很好啊
  386. Mr. Frost, I'm glad we could help you out,
    弗罗斯特先生 很高兴能帮到止痛
  387. As well as County, Mercy West, Seattle Pres.
    当然还有县医院 西部恩典还有普瑞斯医院
  388. A lot of people have helped you out lately, Jerry.
    最近很多人都帮过了你 杰瑞
  389. We're pleased we could do our part.
    很高兴我们也能帮到你
  390. Who's on discharge today, Dr. Karev?
    克莱夫医生 今天谁负责办理出院
  391. Izzie Stevens.
    伊兹·斯蒂文斯
  392. Dr. Stevens is gonna discharge you.
    斯蒂文斯医生会给你办出院手续
  393. Whoa, you can't discharge me. I'm in pain.
    你不能让我出院 我还疼着呢
  394. You were in pain. Now you're not.
    你之前是疼 但是现在好了
  395. Dr. Karev is going to recommend
    克莱夫医生会推荐
  396. Some wonderful treatment programs for you.
    一些不错的治疗方法
  397. Go home. Get some help.
    回家吧 找人帮帮你
  398. You can't just do that!
    你不能这样做
  399. He just did, my friend.
    他已经这么做了 伙计
  400. Ok, any luck yet?
    还没有好消息吗
  401. Nada.
    没有
  402. Ugh. looks like you're gonna have to spend another night.
    看样子你得在这再待一晚了
  403. I hate to miss the party.
    我讨厌去不成聚会
  404. You gonna make it?
    你能赶上吗?
  405. You are the last person on my list,
    你是我今天负责的最后位病人
  406. so it looks pretty good
    所以应该没问题
  407. So, doctors have lives after all. who'd have thunk?
    医生也有业余生活 谁能想到
  408. Dr. Stevens
    斯蒂文斯医生
  409. Discharge my guy in 342.
    安排342房♥的病人出院
  410. Don't look at me like that.
    别那样看着我
  411. It's not gonna take very long.
    不会花多长时间的
  412. It's not.
    很快
    • You page me? - I'm gonna be a while.
      -你呼我 -我这还有点事
  413. Do you think you could get home to sign for the beer?
    你能先回去帮忙签收啤酒吗
  414. Why don't you have your boyfriend sign for it?
    为啥不叫你男朋友替你签收啊
  415. You have a very annoying way of sneaking up on people.
    你这样偷听别人说话 真讨厌
  416. Maybe if you were a little less creepy...
    如果你不那么讨厌
  417. I wouldn't come. I hate big parties.
    我不会去的 我讨厌大型聚会
  418. Is Meredith the only person in the hospital
    是不是全医院只有梅瑞狄斯不知道
  419. Who doesn't know the size of the thing?
    聚会的规模啊
  420. I'm telling her.
    我正打算告诉她
  421. You can't. She's gone already.
    恐怕不行了 她已经走了
  422. What, already?
    什么 已经走了
  423. I think she had... um, excuse me...
    我想她有 不好意思
  424. ...an errand to run.
    有点事情要办
  425. You don't think Meredith's going to mind, right?
    梅瑞狄斯应该不会介意 对吗
  426. I want you to make it very clear to her
    我觉得你应该跟她说清楚
  427. That I had nothing to do with this party...
    我可是跟这事一点关系都没有
  428. Nothing.
    一点都没有
  429. Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. It was the traffic.
    不好意思我迟到了 有点堵车
  430. It doesn't matter, dear.
    没关系 亲爱的
  431. Don't tell me the notary didn't show.
    别告诉我公♥证♥人还没来
  432. Oh, everybody's here. it's just your mother isn't.
    大家都来了 只是你妈妈她
  433. Mom?
    妈妈
  434. Mom?
    妈妈
  435. What do you people want from me?
    你们到底想让我♥干♥嘛
  436. We need you to sign the lawyer's papers.
    我们需要你签署一些法律文件
  437. I have a cranial reconstruction in a half an hour
    半小时后我有个颅骨手术
  438. I need to go
    我得走了
  439. Ok, mom. we're all here. We have a notary.
    妈妈 我们都来了 还有公♥证♥人
  440. I need you to focus, and I need you to sign these papers.
    我需要你集中精神 然后把文件签了
  441. Mom, look at me.
    妈妈 看着我
  442. It's an emergency surgery. I don't have time for this.
    这是个急诊手术 我没时间签
  443. She can't sign anything now.
    她现在没办法签字
  444. We should have done this earlier in the day.
    我们本应该早点办完的
  445. I couldn't come earlier in the day.
    我没办法早过来
  446. I have a job and a life, and I'm here now.
    我有工作还有生活 现在我来了
  447. You're gonna have to come back tomorrow, when she's lucid.
    那只能等明天她清醒时再来了
  448. You know, why did she put this off for so long?
    为什么她把这事托了那么久
  449. And why did you let her?
    为什么你们也看着不管
  450. Doesn't it strike you as irresponsible?
    你们没觉得这很不负责任吗
  451. I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people?!
    你们这些人到底怎么回事
  452. Izzie, I'm gonna kill you.
    伊兹 我要杀了你
  453. You could touch that, but I'd have to kill you.
    你可以拿走 但我会杀了你
  454. So, about that towel thing?
    那 那条毛巾的事
  455. It's been taken care of.
    已经处理好了
  456. Ok.
    好吧
  457. You don't need to concern yourself with it.
    这事不用你来操心
  458. So, what's gonna happen?
    那接下来会怎样
  459. We're not gonna talk about it anymore is what's gonna happen, we clear?
    我们不会再讨论了 明白么
  460. Or you had too much alcohol to understand me?
    还是你酒喝太多 脑子糊涂了
    • We're very clear. - Good.
      -我明白了 -很好
  461. You have any bourbon?
    你有波旁酒吗
  462. You can't discharge a man in pain.
    你不能让疼痛的病人出院
  463. Ow! You're hurting me!
    你弄疼我了
  464. You're the one who's making it difficult. Stop resisting.
    是你自己在制♥造♥麻烦 别反抗了
  465. Just give me the hit of demerol.
    那就给我点杜♥冷♥丁♥吧
  466. The dilaudid hasn't worn off yet.
    氢吗♥啡♥酮的药效还没过去呢
  467. Look, I'm not leaving.
    我不走
    • I'm calling psych. - No, no.
      -我去叫精神科医生 -不 不
    • Don't call psych. - Wait, wait, wait.
      -别叫精神科医生 -等等
  468. Stop, Jerry. Stop. Stop.
    停下 杰瑞 停下
  469. Jerry. Jerry!
    杰瑞 杰瑞
  470. Concussion?
    脑震荡吗
  471. He's blown his left pupil. Page Shepherd.
    他左眼的瞳孔扩张 呼叫谢博德医生
  472. We get him done the CT.
    我们送他去做CT
  473. That was one hard fall.
    摔得很严重
  474. What do you see?
    你们看到了什么
  475. Subdural bleed.
    硬膜下出血
  476. With midline shift.
    脑中线移位
  477. We have to evacuate this now.
    我们现在必须清理这些出血
  478. Anywhere else you have to be, Dr. Stevens,
    有其他活动吗 斯蒂文斯医生
  479. Or are you in?
    还是参加手术
    • Brain surgery? - Mm-hmm.
      -让我参加脑手术吗 -是啊
    • Are you kidding me? - That's what i thought.
      -没开玩笑吧 -当然没有
  480. Here you go.
    拿着
  481. Where is Izzie?!
    伊兹在哪
  482. She didn't clear it with you?
    她还没和你说吗
  483. This was supposed to be
    这本来不就是个
  484. A meet-the-boyfriend get-together little thing!
    见见男友 聊聊天的小聚会么
  485. Izzie has a lot of friends.
    伊兹有很多朋友
  486. Izzie doesn't know this many people.
    伊兹根本不认识这么多人
  487. I told her to clear it with you.
    我告诉过她让她跟你说清楚
  488. I can't handle this.
    我根本搞不定这事
  489. You want me to kick everyone out?
    你想让我把所有人都轰出去吗
  490. I'm going to kick everyone out.
    我现在就把他们都轰出去
  491. Baby, you made it! whoo!
    宝贝 你来啦
  492. Screw it. Hold this.
    去他的 拿着这个
  493. And give me this.
    把这个给我
  494. I made it!
    我来啦
  495. George! George, come here. Come on.
    乔治 过来 快点
    • See it? - It's hard to miss.
      -看见了吗 -很清楚
  496. Little more than he bargained for.
    比他的说的还严重点
  497. Maybe he's lucky.
    对他也许是好事
  498. Maybe this is his way out of the hole.
    或许他能脱离疼痛的深渊
  499. The hole? Interesting expression.
    深渊 这说法有意思
  500. My father was into smack pretty heavy.
    我父亲的毒瘾就很大
  501. He was a musician.
    他是个音乐家
  502. It's tolerated in his line of work.
    在他那行 还是可接受的
  503. Not good for the family at home.
    但对家庭就是灾难了
  504. Why do we want to be surgeons, anyway?
    我们究竟为什么要当外科医生
  505. Surgery is a very serious business.
    外科是非常严谨的行业
  506. Full house.
    满堂红[俗称:葫芦]
  507. Royal flush.
    同花顺
  508. Get naked, baby boy.
    脱吧 小宝贝
    • Surgery is stupid. - You're so sexy!
      -外科真愚蠢 -你太性感了
  509. It's stupid.
    太蠢了
    • It's stupid. - Give me that. You're drunk.
      -愚蠢 -给我 你喝醉了
  510. I'm not driving. I'm not on-call.
    我又没开车 我也没值班
  511. I'm in my own house. My life is crap.
    我在自己家里 我生活一团糟
  512. And it's my party, and I'll get drunk if I want to.
    这是我的聚会 我想醉就醉
  513. Is, um, Izzie Stevens?
    伊兹·斯蒂文斯在吗
  514. Oh, you must be Hank.
    你就是汉克吧
  515. He's very large and hockey-like.
    块头真大 不愧是玩冰球的
  516. No, Izzie's not here right now.
    伊兹现在不在
  517. You and Izzie will give birth to very tall, blonde people...
    你俩生的孩子一定是金发高个
  518. kind of like barbies.
    跟芭比娃娃似的
  519. Izzie said she was gonna be at home.
    伊兹说她会在家
  520. She didn't say there's gonna be a party
    她没说这有聚会
  521. Which pisses both of us off.
    她把我俩都惹毛了
  522. Would you like some tequila? It helps
    你要来点龙舌兰酒吗 挺有用的
  523. When do you think she's gonna get here?
    她什么时候回来
  524. Don't know. But, we're low on ice, Hank.
    不知道 我们冰块不够了 汉克
    • I'm serious. - So am I.
      -我是说真的 -我也是
  525. We're interns, Hank.
    汉克 我们是实习医生
  526. The hospital owns us. It's what we do.
    我们属于医院 这是我们的工作
  527. Bye.
    再见
  528. Nice to meet you.
    很高兴认识你
  529. Can you guys see him through recovery?
    你们在他恢复前可以看护他吗
    • Yeah, I'll take it. - No, I can do it.
      -我来吧 -不用 我可以
  530. That's ok, Stevens.
    没关系的 斯蒂文斯
  531. He's my patient now too.
    现在他也是我的病人了
  532. No, I got it. See your hockey player.
    我明白 去看你的冰球手吧
  533. I'm serious.
    我是认真的
  534. Yeah, ok.
    好吧
  535. I guess. Thanks, Alex.
    谢谢 阿历克斯
  536. No problem.
    不客气
  537. What are you doing here?
    你怎么来了
  538. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to call.
    对不起 我没时间打电♥话♥告诉你
  539. My patient needed brain surgery.
    我的病人要做脑部手术
  540. Like, we were inside his brain. How cool is that?
    就像我们在他脑子里 很酷吧
  541. Oh, my god.
    天啊
  542. There's a party at your house.
    你家有个聚会
  543. Yeah, did you get a chance to hang out?
    对 你去过了么
  544. I wanted you to meet some of the people I work with.
    我想让你见见我的同事们
  545. I don't care about the people you work with.
    我对你的同事没兴趣
  546. I just want to see you.
    我只想见你
  547. You didn't mind meeting the people I worked with
    可我的那些模特同事
  548. When they were models,
    你没说过不想见
  549. Yeah, well, when they were models,
    是啊 至少你做模特的时候
  550. You actually showed up to your own parties.
    你还会参加自己的聚会
  551. Yeah.
    没错
  552. This is my life now, Hank.
    这就是我现在的生活
  553. I work 100-hour weeks.
    我每周工作100个小时
  554. I can't always show up to my own parties on time.
    经常不能准时出现聚会
  555. My patients have to come first. I...
    我的病人总是在首位
  556. Yeah, I just flew across the entire country,
    我横跨整个国家来看你
  557. And there's 100 people at your house.
    结果见到你家有100多人
  558. 100 people who understand what I do all day.
    这100多人理解我每天的工作
  559. I shouldn't have to apologize for that.
    我没什么好道歉的
  560. No, you shouldn't.
    是没什么
  561. Look, let's just go by the party for a little while.
    咱们去聚会上玩一会
  562. You'll really like everyone once
    你了解他们之后
  563. You get a chance to know them
    会喜欢他们的
  564. I should just go.
    我该走了
  565. Hank, come on.
    汉克 别这样
  566. I'll call you.
    我会打给你的
  567. You know, in some states, you get arrested for that.
    有些州 你这样要被捕的
  568. So, you blew me off for a bottle of tequila.
    你拒绝我就为了瓶龙舌兰
  569. Tequila's no good for you. Doesn't call, doesn't write.
    龙舌兰对你没用 不会说话 不会写字
  570. It's not nearly as much fun to wake up to.
    醒了之后就更没趣了
  571. Take me for a ride, Derek.
    德里克 带我去兜兜风吧
  572. You know, it sounds like the party's winding down.
    听上去聚会差不多结束了
    • Listen to me! - What?
      -听我说 -什么
  573. We should probably sneak inside now.
    我们可以偷偷溜进去
  574. We've done enough sneaking for the night.
    我们今晚已经够偷偷摸摸了
  575. It was good sneaking, but enough sneaking.
    这样挺好的 但要适可而止
  576. Yeah, I'd say we're pretty good sneakers.
    我们很擅长偷偷摸摸
  577. You mind moving this tail wagon?
    介不介意把车挪一下
  578. You're blocking me in.
    我的车出不来了
  579. Apparently not good enough.
    显然还不够好
  580. When's your meeting with the chief?
    你什么时候去见主任
  581. In an hour.
    1小时后
  582. Holy mother of destruction.
    天啊 真是一团糟
  583. You missed doctor-palooza.
    你错过了医生狂欢
  584. Apparently, you didn't.
    显然你没错过
  585. I should probably never speak to you again.
    我应该再也不和你说话了
  586. I'm so sorry, Meredith.
    我很抱歉 梅瑞狄斯
  587. I had no idea it was going to get so...
    我没想到会这么
  588. It's ok.
    没关系
  589. Really, I don't care.
    我不在乎
  590. What would I be doing, anyway?
    不然我能干嘛
  591. Preparing for your career-altering meeting.
    准备那可能改变你事业的会议
  592. Sorry.
    对不起
  593. That heart wall shouldn't have torn.
    心壁不该那么脆弱的
  594. Anything in the patient's history?
    查过病史吗
  595. Husband said she was in the best shape of her life.
    她丈夫说现在是她这辈子体型最好的时候
  596. She lost 100 pounds last year.
    她去年减了100磅
  597. 100 pounds in a year... how's her muscle mass?
    一年减100磅 她的肌肉质量如何
  598. Do you even know whose that was?
    你知道那酒是谁喝的么
  599. I'm hoping it was yours.
    但愿是你的
  600. No.
    不是
  601. What do you think?
    你怎么看
  602. 50 says Meredith gets tossed out on her ass
    50块赌梅瑞狄斯被开除
  603. and Burke walks away clean.
    伯克没事
  604. Please be nice to her.
    对她好一点
  605. So, I have done a lot of research on this,
    我对此作了很多研究
  606. And Dr.Burke has been kind enough to help me.
    伯克医生也对我帮助很大
  607. And I understand my responsibility
    我明白了我的职责所在
  608. In what I've done wrong here.
    认识到了我的错误
  609. However, I do think the patient's history
    但是 我仍然认为病人的病史
  610. Is significant in this case.
    在这个病例中至关重要
  611. She still weighs 200 pounds,
    她现在仍有200磅重
  612. Which is why no one even noticed it.
    这点都被我们忽略了
  613. But with that kind of a weight drop,
    但以那样的速度减肥
  614. It doesn't matter how much you weigh.
    关键的问题就不是多重
  615. Technically, you're anorexic.
    实际上是厌食症
  616. Along with all that fat, she was losing heart muscle.
    她减掉脂肪的同时 心肌也在减少
  617. That certainly could be the reason
    这确实是为什么
  618. For a small poke to become a large tear.
    一个小伤口变成了大损伤
  619. That still doesn't change the faCT, though.
    但并没有改变事实
  620. The poke wasn't reported by Dr.Grey
    事故发生时
  621. at the time of the occurrence.
    格蕾医生并没有及时报告
    • and if I could change that... - and you can't.
      -如果我能重来的话 -你不能
  622. You left yourself and the hospital
    你导致医院和你自己
  623. Open to tremendous amount of liability.
    都必须承担巨大的责任
  624. Not if the weight loss caused the problem.
    不 是病人体重骤减导致的
  625. I'm sorry I have no choice here...
    抱歉 我别无选择
  626. I've spoken to the husband.
    我已经和病人的丈夫谈过了
  627. And I believe as long as His wife remains stable...
    我相信只要他妻子病情稳定
  628. I can't take your beliefs to the bank,
    你的保证又不能去银行拿钱
  629. Dr.Burke.
    伯克医生
  630. Dr.Grey made a huge error here.
    格蕾医生犯了个大错误
    • And she reported it. - Too late.
      -她报告了 -太晚了
  631. And in front of the patient's husband.
    而且当着病人丈夫的面
  632. But she reported it. She spoke up.
    但她报告了 她说出来了
  633. Five years ago, as a CT fellow,
    五年前 我在CT室时
  634. I had a nagging feeling that I didn't check the body cavity
    我有种不安感 好像没有仔细检查
  635. Of a lung patient closely enough before I closed.
    病人的肺腔就缝合了
  636. The patient seemed fine post-op,
    病人术后看上去没什么问题
  637. and I was in a hurry.
    而我也在赶时间
  638. And yesterday you and Dr.Bailey pulled a towel out
    昨天你和贝利医生
  639. From under that patient's lung.
    从病人肺部取出了一条毛巾
  640. Why didn't I report it at an appropriate time?
    为什么我没在适当的时候报告呢
  641. Maybe because I was afraid
    可能是因为我害怕
  642. that I would be called into a meeting
    害怕参加这样的会议
  643. Where some hospital lawyer's
    因为医院的律师怕承担责任
  644. Fear of liability could in my career
    导致结束我的事业
  645. Even great doCTors make mistakes,
    再伟大的医生也会犯错
  646. And when we do,
    当我们犯错了
  647. We've got to have a chance to speak up
    我们应该毫无顾忌地说出来
  648. Without fear of retribution.
    而不是害怕受到惩罚
  649. Or everyone suffers.
    不然大家都痛苦
  650. Dr.Grey spoke up.
    格蕾医生说出来了
  651. Responsibility. It really does suck.
    责任 真的很麻烦
  652. Meredith. You ok?
    梅瑞狄斯 你没事吧
    • Yeah, one-month probation. - That's good.
      -没事 留院查看1个月 -那就好
  653. Yep.
    的确
  654. Burke saved my ass in there.
    伯克帮了我大忙
  655. Don't you all have something better to do
    你们都没事干了吗
  656. Come on people move
    快去
  657. He was always gonna tell them about the towel.
    他一直想汇报毛巾的事
  658. Just wanted to wait for the right time.
    只是在等合适的时机
  659. Information is power.
    信息就是力量
  660. Unfortunately
    不幸的是
  661. Once you get past the age of braces and training bras,
    一旦过了带牙套 穿少女胸罩的年龄
  662. Responsibility doesn't go away.
    责任就和你形影不离了
  663. Jerry, this is Sloane.
    杰瑞 这位是斯隆
  664. She's here to talk to you,
    她来和你聊聊
  665. If you want about options for rehab
    是否拟同意有关戒毒的事
  666. It can't be avoided.
    我们无法逃避
  667. Mrs.Drake,
    德雷克太太
  668. I cannot begin to tell you how truly sorry I am.
    我不知道如何向您表达我的歉意
  669. Either someone makes us face it,
    不是有人迫使我们面对
  670. Or we suffer the consequences.
    就是我们要承担它带来的后果
  671. Izzie! I did it! I pooped!
    伊兹 我有了 我大便了
  672. All right!
    太好了
    • Missed your party? - Life as a surgeon.
      -错过聚会了 -外科医生的生活
  673. And loving every minute of it.
    享受每一分钟吧
  674. And still, adulthood has its perks.
    不过 成长也有好处
  675. Thanks for the coffee.
    谢谢你的咖啡
  676. I mean, the shoes, the sex,
    我是说 潮鞋 性♥爱♥
  677. The no parents anywhere telling you what to do...
    没有父母唠叨你该做些什么
  678. That's pretty damn good.
    那真是太美妙了
  679. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers