- A couple hundred years ago,
两百多年前 - Benjamin Franklin shared with the world
本杰明·富兰克林曾经向众人 - The secret of his success.
分享他成功的秘诀 - "Never leave that till tomorrow, " he said,
他说 "今日事" - "which you can do today."
"今日毕" - This is the man who discovered electricity.
正是他发现了电能 - He'd think more of us would listen to what he had to say.
他以为大多数人会听信他的忠告 - I don't know why we put things off,
我不知道为什么大家习惯拖延 - But if I had to guess,
如果要我猜的话 - I'd say it has a lot to do with fear.
我想主要是因为害怕 - Fear of failure, fear of pain, fear of rejection.
害怕失败 害怕疼痛 害怕被拒绝 - Wouldn't it be easier to just ask her out?
直接约她出去不是更简单 -
- she's gonna be late. - maybe not.
-她会迟到的 -也许不会
- she's gonna be late. - maybe not.
- We should wait for her.
我们应该等等她 - Definitely not.
绝对不行 - I'm not her mother, and you are not her boyfriend.
我不是她妈 你也不是她男朋友 - Not yet, anyway.
起码现在还不是 - Stop, ok? I told you I'm not interested.
闭嘴 好吗 我说过对她没兴趣 - Life is short, George.
生命短暂 乔治 - Do you really want to die before you ever ask her out?
你真想等到死 也不约她出去么 - I do not want to ask her out.
我不想约她出去 - Do you really want to die a liar?
你真的到死也要撒谎么 - I'm not... I'm not dying.
我 我才不死呢 - Sometimes, the fear is just of making a decision.
有时候 害怕的仅仅是做出决定 - Because, what if you're wrong?
因为 如果我们错了怎么办 - What if you're making a mistake you can't undo?
如果犯了个无法挽回的错该怎么办 - Crap.
糟糕 - Crap!
糟糕 - Hi. I'm late.
嗨 我迟到了 - You're avoiding me.
你在躲着我 - Yes, but also late.
是的 但我还是迟到了 - Oh, are we going to talk about this?
我们难道不应该谈谈吗 - No
不需要 - About us and Bailey and what she saw?
关于我们还有贝利 她撞见的事 - I don't need to talk about it.
我没什么好说的 - I experienced it, naked.
我都经历过了 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ - This is getting complicated.
这事变得越来越复杂了 - Complicated for me.
对我来说很复杂 - I'm the intern sleeping with the attending.
和主治医生上♥床♥的实习生是我 - Bailey isn't speaking to me anymore.
贝利再也不会和我说话了 - Not that that's a bad thing.
这似乎也不是什么坏事 - If I was a better guy, I'd walk away.
如果我是好人 我会走开的 - Yes, you would.
你当然会了 - Do you want me to be a better guy?
你想让我当好人么 - Yes.
是的 - No.
不要 - Crap.
糟糕 - I'm late.
我迟到了 - Take your time.
慢慢来 - Think about it.
好好考虑 - That was definitely worth being late.
即使迟到也值得 - Thanks.
谢谢 - Is this a?
这算是 - Should we talk about this?
我们是不是应该谈谈 - Yeah, definitely.
是啊 当然了 -
- You're late. - so are you.
-你迟到了 -你也一样
- You're late. - so are you.
- I know, and I can't afford to piss off bailey any more.
我知道 我再也不想惹贝利不高兴 - Do you think she told anyone?
你觉得她会说出去么 -
- About you and mcdreamy? - Yeah.
-你和美梦先生的事吗 -是啊
- About you and mcdreamy? - Yeah.
- No, he's her boss too.
不会的 他也是她的上司 - If they find out, what can they?
他们要是发现了会怎么做 - Can they kick me out, or?
会开除我吗 还是 - No... not officially.
不 不会的 - You'll just get edged out,
最多是被排挤 - Blacklisted, banned from his surgeries,
被列入黑名单 不准参加他的手术 - Passed over for chief resident.
当不了总住院医生 - It'll be humiliating, but you'll live.
会很丢脸 但你会留下来 - I have to end it.
我要结束这一切 - I definitely have to end it.
我必须得结束这一切 -
- I have to end it, right? - Meredith, shut up.
-我必须结束这一切 是吧 -梅瑞狄斯 闭嘴
- I have to end it, right? - Meredith, shut up.
- What?
什么 - Did you seriously just tell me to shut up?
你刚刚真是叫我闭嘴吗 - Oh, please. You got a hot doctor
拜托 你找到一个性感的医生 - Who likes to make you open up and say "Ah"
还总喜欢讨好你 - It's the American dream, stop whining about it.
这就是美国梦 别再絮絮叨叨了 - No. no good can come from sleeping with your boss.
不 跟上司睡觉从来不会有什么好结果的 -
- Cristina, you're late. - So is Meredith.
-克里斯蒂娜 你迟到了 -梅瑞狄斯也是
- Cristina, you're late. - So is Meredith.
- Whatever it is we're afraid of,
不管我们害怕的是什么 - One thing holds true.
有一件事永远不会改变 - That, by the time the pain of not doing a thing
当逃避的痛苦 - Gets worse than the fear of doing it,
比害怕更强烈时 - It can feel like we're carrying around a giant tumor.
那感觉就会像是身负着巨大的肿瘤 - When we walk in this door,
大家进门后 - You will maintain decorum.
你们必须得保持严肃 - You will not laugh, vomit, or drop your jaw.
你们不准笑 不准吐 不准窃窃私语 - Are we understood?
明白了吗 -
- why would we laugh? - oh, just you wait.
-为什么会笑 -等着瞧吧
- why would we laugh? - oh, just you wait.
- Good morning, Miss Connors.
早上好 康纳斯女士 - Good morning.
早上好 - What is it?
那是什么 - Tumor.
肿瘤 - And you thought I was speaking metaphorically.
你以为我刚刚是在比喻吗 - Good morning, Annie. how are you?
早上好 安妮 你感觉怎么样 - This is Dr. Bailey, and these are my fellow interns.
这位是贝利医生 这几位是实习医生 - Dr. Karev, we refer to patients as "Mister"...
克莱夫医生 我们称呼病人要加"女士" - I told him to call me "Annie."
是我让他叫我安妮的 - "Miss Connors" makes me feel old and fat,
"康纳斯女士"这称呼让我觉得又肥又老 - Which I am, but why feel that way?
当然 我确实如此 但何必让自己跟难过呢 - Good morning.
早上好 - Annie, this is Dr. Burke. awesome surgeon.
安妮 这位是伯克医生 非常棒的医生 - Dr. Karev.
克莱夫医生 - Annie Connors is a 43-year-old woman who presented last night
安妮·康纳斯今年43岁 于昨晚入院 - With progressive shortness of breath the past three months.
最近三个月出现呼吸急促现象 - Found to have a very large tumor
现已发现一颗成因不明的巨大肿瘤 - Of unknown origin pressed against her diaphragm.
压♥迫♥着她的横隔膜 - Stable vital signs.
生命体征稳定 - Scheduled for CT this morning, sir.
安排了今天上午做CT - Thank you, Dr. Karev. are you at all claustrophobic?
谢谢你 克莱夫医生 请问你有幽闭恐惧症吗 - I've been housebound for the last year.
过去的一年我都呆在家里 - How claustrophobic could I be?
我怎么会有幽闭恐惧症 - All right. Dr. Stevens is going to take you up for a CT.
斯蒂文斯医生会带你去照CT - It'll give us a better look at the tumor,
这会让我们更好地知道肿瘤的状况 - And we'll know how to proceed.
然后我们就知道下一步该怎么做了 - Could someon tell my mom?
有谁可以去告诉我妈妈 - She'll worry if she gets back, and I'm not here.
她回来发现我不在会担心的 - Yeah, of course. of course.
噢 当然 当然了 - And would it be possible for Alex to take me instead?
还有 可以让阿历克斯带我去吗 - I mean, he...
我的意思是 他 - He's just so fun to look at.
他看上去挺有有趣的 - Annie.
安妮 - Sure. sure, Ms. Connors.
当然了 康纳斯小姐 - Excuse me.
先告辞了 - How much do you think it weighs?
你觉得那有多重 - 60 pounds.
60磅吧[27公斤] - More. she's carrying a whole extra person.
可能不止 大概有一个人的重量 - This one's going in the books. I've got to get in.
这病例会写进教材的 我一定要参加 - I almost did. have you ever seen Alex like that?
我就差一点 你们见过阿历克斯那样吗 - He actually seemed sincere.
看起来像是真的一样 - "seemed" being the operative word.
重要的是"看起来像" - He was on call when she came in.
她入院的时候正好他值班 - I am never leaving this place again.
我再也不离开这儿了 - Let's move, people.
开始工作了 各位 - Ms. Connor's surgery, should we choose to proceed,
如果决定给康纳斯女士做手术 - Will take most, if not all, of the surgeons off the floor,
将会调用这层楼绝大部分的医生 - Which means you people
这意味着你们 - Will have to work extra hard not to kill anyone,
必须格外努力 别要了谁的命 - cause we won't be there to fix your mistakes.
因为没有人来帮你们收拾残局 - Dr. Burke.
伯克医生 - Trauma team to or one.
创伤组立刻去1号♥手术室 - Trauma team to or one.
创伤组立刻去1号♥手术室 - I really want in on this.
我真的很想参加这个手术 - I thought we weren't talking.
我以为我们不打算谈呢 - I'm not talking. I'm just saying.
这不是在谈 是请求 - Find her mother, get a family history,
去联♥系♥她的母亲 查一下家族病史 - And I'll tell Bailey.
我会跟贝利说的 - Mr. Harper had a coronary bypass yesterday.
哈珀先生昨天做了冠状动脉搭桥术 - His blood pressure, currently 100/l65.
他目前的血压是100/l65 - It was running low overnight down to 70/l30,
昨天夜里降到了70/l30 - But responded to medication.
但药物治疗已经初见成效 - Postoperative labs show a crit of 30 and normal coagulation.
术后数据显示信度30 凝结现象正常 - Chest-tube output has halted over the last two hours.
过去两小时胸部管道排流停止 - What's your plan?
下一步做什么 - Chest x-ray and check the tube for possible occlusion.
胸腔X光 检查管道是否有阻塞 - Good. he's doing fine.
很好 他的状况很稳定 - Thank you.
谢谢 - I know you think I like Meredith,
你以为我喜欢梅瑞狄斯 - But I don't like Meredith.
实际上不是 - What?
什么 - No. I like Meredith. obviously, I like Meredith.
不 我当然喜欢梅瑞狄斯 当然喜欢 - I just... I just don't have a thing for her.
只是我 只是我对她没有那个意思 - Ok.
好吧 - It's just this morning...
今天早上 - I know you were probably just teasing,
我知道你可能只是在开玩笑 - But I don't want you to say anything to her.
但我希望你去和她说 - We live together, and that'd be awkward.
我们住在一起 那样会很尴尬的 -
- George, stop talking. - ok, then.
-乔治 闭嘴 -好吧
- George, stop talking. - ok, then.
- Morning.
早上好 - Mr. Levangie, this is Dr. Bailey
勒凡吉先生 这位是贝利医生 - And her fine staff of surgical interns.
以及她手下出色的实习医生们 - Welcome to hell, kids.
欢迎来到地狱 孩子们 - Who's presenting?
谁来做病情陈述 - Edward Levangie is a 63-year-old man
爱德华·勒凡吉今年63岁 - Admitted for pain management for dyskinesia.
入院接受运动障碍痛感治疗 - He's been stable since last night,
从昨晚开始病情已经稳定 - And responding to the bolus injections.
药物注射后反应良好 -
- Izzie, treatments? - for parkinson's disease?
-伊兹 说一下疗法 -帕金森症的疗法吗
- Izzie, treatments? - for parkinson's disease?
- Deep brain stimulation has...
深度脑部刺♥激♥ - Not for parkinson's, for spinal pain.
不是治疗帕金森 是脊椎疼痛 - Intraspinal catheter.
脊椎内插导管术 - That way, he can have constant pain medication.
这样可以用药物治疗长♥期♥的疼痛 - Excellent. this is Dr. Grey.
很好 这位是格蕾医生 - She's gonna prep you for the procedure and assist.
她会帮你准备手术 并随时协助治疗 - Excuse me.
先失陪了 - You make yourselves busy, I'll catch up with you.
你们先找点事做 我马上赶过来 - Miranda.
玛兰达 - Excuse me?
什么 - Well, that's your name, right? it's on your jacket.
那是你的名字 对吧 就写在你的衣服上 - All right, I'll just call you Bailey then.
好吧 我还是叫你贝利好了 - You think you're charming in that talented, neurotic,
自以为顶着那一头神经质的 - Overly moussed hair sort of way, good for you.
喷满了摩丝的发型很性感是吧 - But if you think I'm going to stand back
但如果你认为我会袖手旁观 - And watch while you favor her...
看着你在我面前偏袒她 -
- I don't favor her. she's good. - I'm sure she is.
-我没有偏袒她 她很出色 -这毫无疑问
- I don't favor her. she's good. - I'm sure she is.
- Can I point out that,
我可以提醒你一点吗 - Technically, I'm your boss?
严格说来 我是你的上司 - You don't scare me.
你吓不到我 - Look, I'm not going to advertise
听着 我不会四处散播你 - Your extracurricular activities with my intern.
和我实习医生的八卦 - However, the next time I see you favoring Meredith
不过 下次再让我看见你偏袒梅瑞狄斯 - I'll make sure she doesn't see
我保证让她一个月之内 - The inside of an OR for a month.
别想进手术室 - Just for the sake of balance.
这是为了公平起见 -
- we're all set, doc. - ok.
-都准备好了 医生 -好的
- we're all set, doc. - ok.
- There's going to be a microphone in there for you
这里面有个麦克风 - In case you get scared or you want to get out,
以防你害怕了 或是想要出来 - But try not to do that,
但请尽量克制一下 - Because then we're going to have to start all over again.
否则的话我们又得重新开始了 - I'm fine. I'll be fine.
没关系 我会没事的 - I know you're going to be fine, Because I'm going to be
我知道你不会有事的 因为我就站在 - Right over there, behind that glass, waiting for you.
那扇玻璃后面等着你 -
- all right? - ok.
-好吗 -好的
- all right? - ok.
- You ready?
你准备好了吗 - Are you really ready? let's do this.
你真的准备好了吗 我们开始吧 - See ya.
待会儿见 - Oh, hey, man, you got an extra battery?
嘿 老兄 你有备用电池吗 - Unbelievable.
难以置信 -
- oh, I know, right? - I've never seen anything like this.
-噢 我早就知道 -我从来没见过这么大的东西
- oh, I know, right? - I've never seen anything like this.
- God.
天啊 - Well, what I don't understand...
我不明白的是 - Is how a person lets it get like that.
她怎么会让肿瘤发展到这样的状况 - I mean, man, that is a whole lot of nasty.
我是说 老兄 真恶心 - Maybe she's afraid of doctors. poor thing.
或许是因为她害怕医生 太可怜了 - Poor thing? please.
可怜 拜托 - If you're afraid of doctors, you take a pill.
如果你害怕医生 你可以吃药啊 - She's just sick, like, warped, you know?
她就是有病 变♥态♥ 你知道吧 - Seriously, I don't know how she lives with herself.
真不知道她是怎么活下来的 - Well, at first, we thought she was just putting on weight.
起初我们以为她只是长胖了 - When we realized what was happening,
当我们知道怎么回事后 - I tried to get her to go to the doctor,
曾经劝她去看医生 - But she was scared.
但她很害怕 - And, the bigger it got, the less she wanted to go.
肿瘤越长越大 她也越来越不愿意去 - And she never really felt all that sick until last night.
直到昨天晚上她才真的坚持不住了 - She couldn't breathe.
她无法呼吸了 - Because the tumor was crushing her lungs.
因为肿瘤压♥迫♥了她的肺部 - Yes, well, I called 911.
是的 所以我打了急救电♥话♥ - It just seemed like the right thing to do.
但是只是觉得应该这么做 - You know, the right thing to do
你知道 一年前 - Would have been to call a year ago
就应该打电♥话♥了 - Thank you.
谢谢 - Ok, Mr. Levangie.
勒凡吉先生 - We're going to get you more comfortable, ok?
我们会让你更舒服一些的 - I'm going to go downstairs, and I'll be back up shortly.
我要下楼一趟 很快就回来 -
- ok. - ok.
-好的 -好的
- ok. - ok.
- Excuse me.
不好意思 - I'm sorry, doctor... Grey.
抱歉 格蕾医生 - My dad seems to like you.
我爸爸似乎很喜欢你 - He's always liked skinny blondes.
他向来都喜欢苗条的金发美女 - Is that rude? I'm sorry. I'm so tired.
太不礼貌了 抱歉 我太累了 - Is there something?
有什么事吗 - I was wondering if you would talk to him.
我在想你能不能跟他谈谈 - About?
谈什么 - Brain surgery.
大脑手术 - The doctor mentioned it, and I've read about it online.
之前医生提过 我也上网查了资料 - If it worked, it could help
如果成功的话 不仅减少他的病痛 - With most of his symptoms, not just his pain.
还能够减轻他的大多数病症 - Is he a candidate?
他是否可以手术 - He is, but he's afraid of it.
可以 但是他害怕 - Surgery on his back, he can understand,
背部手术 他还能接受 - But his brain... And there are risks.
但在他的大脑 更何况还有风险 -
- but his quality of life... - There isn't any.
-但他的生活质量 -根本毫无质量可言
- but his quality of life... - There isn't any.
- And, it keeps getting worse.
而且 越来越糟 - I'm getting married next month.
我下个月就要结婚了 - I already lost my mom.
我已经失去了母亲 - And I want him to walk...
我希望他可以牵着我走进 - I want him with me. maybe that's selfish, but...
我希望他陪着我 可能这有点自私 但是 - You don't know what it's like having a parent...
你不知道那种感觉 - Watching him...
看着他 - I do.
我知道 - I do know what it's like.
我知道那种感觉 - I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力的 - Thanks.
谢谢 - You're welcome.
不客气 - Thank you.
谢谢你 - The right hemidiaphragm is so high
右侧横膈膜被顶得太高了 - That it's completely displacing her lung tissue.
已经肺部组织完全移位了 - It's infiltrated her spinal canal in three places.
而且已经从三处渗入了脊椎管 - We should start there.
我们应该先做脊椎手术 - It's going to take 3 or 4 hours just to get around those nerves.
光是绕开那些神经大概就需要三四个小时 - I'd prefer to start in front,
我更倾向于先做肺部 - And then flip her.
然后再做背部 - You never know what vessels are involved.
你不知道会触碰到哪条血管 - How intertwined they are.
以及它们缠绕的情况 - I'm going to need a good head start.
第一步要保险 - I should really go with these spinal canals.
我必须先从脊柱开始 - If I miss a step, she's paralyzed.
如果我有任何差错 她就会瘫痪 - If I don't relieve the pressure on her lungs,
如果不先释放她肺部的压力 - She will be dead.
她将必死无疑 - So she won't mind if she can't walk.
也就不在乎是否瘫痪了 - Do you think she really wants to live?
你们以为她想活下去么 - Come on. she's been housebound.
拜托 她宅在家里 - She's been living under this thing, for how long?
和这个肿瘤生活在一起这么久 - Just watching it grow for how long?
看着它长大 看了多久 - She doesn't seem stupid. Doesn't even seem all that scared.
她看上去不蠢 甚至都不怎么害怕 - Why would anyone wait this long, unless they wanted to die?
要是不想死的话 谁会等那么久 - People do things every day
人们明知道会危及生命 - That they know could kill them.
却每天照做不误 - Doesn't mean they want to die.
这并不意味着他们想死 - What are her chances of surviving the surgery?
她从术后存活率有多大呢 - Slightly better than if we do nothing.
起码比不做手术要好 - So is it worth it? hey, come on.
那这手术是值得的咯 行了 - You were already thinking it, I'm just saying.
你们都想好了 我只是说说 - She's 43. it's worth a try.
她才43岁 值得一试 - Dr. shepherd.
谢博德医生 - Mr. Levangie, the parkinson's patient,
勒凡吉先生 那个患帕金森症的病人 - A good candidate for DBS?
他能不能做脑部手术 - Yes, but he's not interested.
是的 但他没兴趣 - Ok, but I think it's worth talking to him again, pushing him
我觉得应该再跟他谈谈 说服他 - We're talking about a brain surgery
我们要做的可是一个脑手术 - That is performed while the patient is wide awake,
这手术过程中病人是清醒的 - There is a risk of paralysis, a risk of death
病人可能有瘫痪的风险 甚至死亡 - If the patient doesn't want it.
如果病人不愿意 - It is not my job to push him into anything
我无权逼他做这个决定 - And it's definitely not yours.
你也绝对没有 - Ok...
好吧 - Since you're clearly uncomfortable with my decision.
既然你对我的决定很不满 - it's best you'd not scrub in
你还是不要参加手术好了 -
- but... - it's minor procedure. you won't be missed.
-但是 -只是小手术 不会有什么损失的
- but... - it's minor procedure. you won't be missed.
- You know, they call you the Nazi.
你知道吗 她们叫你纳粹 - So I've heard.
我早听说了 - Dr. conserva, 3742. Dr. Conserva, 3742, stat.
[康萨瓦医生 请去3742号♥病房♥] - I won't lie to you.
我老实告诉你 - The surgery is going to be long and difficult,
手术过程会艰难而漫长 - But we have an extremely capable surgical team, and I can...
但我们拥有杰出的医疗小组 我可以 - Am I going to die?
我会死吗 - There's always that risk, but if we don't do the surgery...
风险总会有的 但如果我们不做这手术 - I'll definitely die.
我必死无疑 - Yes.
是的 - Soon?
会很快吗 - Yes.
是的 -
- Mom, the room's clean. - ok, honey, ok.
-妈 这房♥间已经够干净了 -好的 宝贝
- Mom, the room's clean. - ok, honey, ok.
-
- Mom! - She'll have the surgery.
-妈 -她会做这个手术的
- Mom! - She'll have the surgery.
-
- Mom! - No. no, Annie.
-妈 -不 别说了 安妮
- Mom! - No. no, Annie.
- She will have the surgery.
她必须做这个手术 - I guess I'll have the surgery.
我想我还是接受手术好了 - I think that is a very wise decision.
我觉得这是个非常明智的决定 - On one condition. I don't want him there.
有个条件 他不能参加手术 - I'm sorry, Annie. did I upset you in some way?
不好意思 安妮 我做什么得罪你了吗 - If he's in the surgery, I'm not having it.
如果他参加 我就拒绝手术 - That's how I live with myself.
这就是我做人的方式 - Ok, Miss Connors.
好的 康纳斯小姐 - Dr. karev.
克莱夫医生 - What the hell did you do?
你到底干了些什么 - Nothing. I-I don't know.
什么也没干 我 我不知道 - Man. the mike must have been on.
天哪 麦克风可能没关 - -I was talking to the teck guy. - If anything goes wrong
-我在和技师说话 -如果你做错什么 - anything
不管什么 - You are 60 percent more likely to be sued
你有60%的可能面临起诉 - If you've offended the patient, 60 percent
如果冒犯病人 60%的可能 - I never would have said that.
我不是有意让她听见的 - The micro shouldn't have been on.
麦克风应该是关着的 - I didn't realize she could hear me.
我没想到她会听见 - Now you won't realize your chance to scrub in.
你也没想到你没机会进手术了 - You're banned from the or. mine or anyone else's. all week.
一周之内禁止你参加任何手术 - I got the history on the tumor.
我查到病史了 - It's been growing for a year and a half.
那肿瘤已经长了一年半了 - A year and a half.It's the first time she's even had it looked at.
一年半啊 这是她第一次来就医 - It's like she's fatally lazy.
真是懒得要命 - Why doesn't she get banned?
为什么不禁止她手术 - Go prep Annie connors for surgery.
去为安妮·康纳斯准备手术 - You're scrubbing in with Cristina.
你和克里斯蒂娜一起参加手术 - Really? I mean, thank you. ok.
真的吗 我是说 谢谢你 好的 - We just need to recheck your labs
我们需要重新化验 - And get an EKG,
然后做个心电图 - So I just need to take a little blood.
我需要抽点血 - Dr. Burke is great, and Dr. Bailey.
伯克医生非常出色 贝利医生也一样 -
- I know you're probably scared. - That's ok, kitten.
-我知道你可能很害怕 -好了 小子
- I know you're probably scared. - That's ok, kitten.
- You can just do your job.
你只要做好你的工作就好了 - You don't have to talk to the fat, nasty tumor lady.
不用跟这个得了肿瘤的胖女人说话 - I mean, I let it get this bad.
这完全是我自找的 - How much sympathy do I deserve.
根本不配得到别人的同情 - Why did you let it get this bad?
你为什么让它长成这样呢 - You're the first person since I got here to ask me that.
你第一个问我这个的人 - Well, I guess it's just like the elephant in the room.
可能目标像大象那样太明显了 -
- Elephant? - I mean...
-大象 -我的意思是
- Elephant? - I mean...
- It's more like a giant sow, don't you think?
更像是一头大母猪 你觉得呢 - Every time I went to the hospital, someone died.
每次我去医院都是有人去世 - All four of my grandparents, then my dad.
先是我的四个祖父母 然后是我父亲 - My best friend's mom,
然后是我闺密的妈妈 - My baby sister.
我的小妹妹 - They all went in, never came out.
他们都进了医院 都没再出来 - So I put it off.
所以我一拖再拖 - You know, you're not the only one to put things off.
你知道吗 拖拖拉拉的人不止你一个 - I never do anything till the last possible minute.
我总是到最后时刻才会行动 - Like what?
比如呢 - Well...
这 - I've had this thing for my roommate since, like, day one,
我从第一天开始就喜欢我的室友 - And I just... I can't tell her.
但我却 我却不敢告诉她 - She probably wouldn't go out with me, anyway, but...
她可能根本不会和我约会 但是 - How do I know that for sure,
如果我连问都不问 - If I don't ever ask?
我有怎么会知道呢 - Seriously?
真的假的 - You're equating your pathetic love
你居然把你可怜的感情生活 - Life with my record breaking tumor.
跟我这破记录的肿瘤相提并论 - Seriously?
你认真的吗 - It's just that he blatantly favors me in front of her
他公然地在她面前偏袒我 - And then blatantly dismisses me.
然后又公然地把我踢开 - How do you know he was favoring you?
你怎么知道他偏袒你 - Look, you've got a brain.
听着 因为你的聪明才智 - You got into this program.
自己争取到了这次手术 - Just because Shepherd munching your cookies
虽然谢博德看上你 - Doesn't mean you didn't deserve what you worked for.
并不意味着你不配得到你的劳动成果 - But he's making me look bad.
但他让我觉得很无能 - I have to end it.
我必须得结束这一切 -
- right. - it's over.
-说得对 -该结束了
- right. - it's over.
- Is it true you get to scrub in on that tumor?
真的吗 你要参加那个肿瘤手术 -
- Don't sit here. - you get to scrub in?
-别坐这儿 -你要参加手术吗
- Don't sit here. - you get to scrub in?
- How psyched are you?
那多激动啊 - On a scale of one to ecstatic, ecstatic.
真是欣喜若狂啊 - You know what I think?
你知道我是怎么想的吗 - I think Burke wants to get into your scrubs.
我觉得伯克想占你的便宜 - Why are you sitting here?
你干嘛坐在这儿 - He kicked me off that surgery
他因为我态度不好就踢了我 - For the same crap you poured everyday.
实际上你每天都这态度 - If I stuck this fork into his thigh, would I get in trouble?
要是我把叉子插♥进♥他的大腿 会有麻烦吗 - Not if you make it look like an accident.
只要伪装成一场事故就行了说 -
- hey. - hi! hello
-嘿 -嗨 你好啊
- hey. - hi! hello
- Thank god, man. I'm drowning in estrogen here.
谢天谢地 老兄 我正在被女人围攻 - You look... is everything ok?
那个 你没事吧 - Shepherd's a jackass.
谢博德是个大混♥蛋♥ - Really? I think he's kind of great.
是吗 我觉得他挺好的啊 - He reamed her out in front of Bailey.
他当着贝利的面让她出丑 -
- Why? - Cause he's a jackass.
-为什么 -因为他是个混♥蛋♥
- Why? - Cause he's a jackass.
- Well, bad days are... bad.
遇上晦气的日子就会倒霉 - Maybe tonight, uh, if, you know,
不如今晚 如果你 - If you drink alcohol, I mean, we could
如果你能喝酒 我说 我们可以 - All of us, I mean, go out and drink alcohol...
我们大家一起 我说 去喝一杯 - Because of the bad day.
因为今天太倒霉了 - I got to go.
我得走了 - Dude.
老兄 - Shut up!
闭嘴 - How's your back?
背部感觉怎么样 -
- still good. - good. how are you?
-还行 -很好 你呢
- still good. - good. how are you?
- Can you lean forward for me? I want to check something.
你可以坐起来点么 我要检查一下 -
- Does that feel ok? - yeah.
-感觉还行吧 -是的
- Does that feel ok? - yeah.
-
- Right here? - Did you page?
-就这儿吧 -你呼我的吗
- Right here? - Did you page?
- Mr. Levangie, have you given any more thought
勒凡吉先生 你有没有再考虑 - About the other surgical options we discussed this morning?
我们今早谈到的手术疗法呢 - What?
什么 - Why would I? I already told you no.
为什么要做手术 我不是已经拒绝了吗 - I'm letting you cut into my back,
我已经让你们切开我后背 - But that's not enough for you.
但你们还不满足 - All you guys ever want to do is cut.
你们这些医生心里想的就是手术 - Dad, just listen to what he has to say.
爸爸 先听听医生到底要说什么 - I already listened.
我已经听过了 - Sir, there's a very small window of opportunity here.
先生 你剩下的机会不多了 - Once the parkinson's progresses to a point of dementia,
一旦帕金森发展为老年痴呆 - You're no longer a candidate for DBS.
你就不能再做脑部手术了 - And when I'm no longer a candidate,
等我不能做手术后 - Is that when you people will leave me the hell alone!
你们是不是就不来烦我了 - What?
怎么 - Do I have to start drooling, and forget my name
我是不是要流着口水 忘记自己是谁 - To get a little peace and quiet?
才能得到片刻的清净 - All right. I'll check back with you later.
好吧 我一会儿再来看你 - Try to get some rest.
你先好好休息吧 - Dad, you're being unreasonable.
爸爸 你简直不可理喻 - The doctors are only trying to help you.
医生只是想帮你 - It's my damn life, and it's my damn brain.
这是我自己的生活 也是我自己的大脑 - You want me to let them cut up my brain
你想让他们在我意识清醒的状态下 - While I'm lying here awake, for what?
打开我的大脑吗 为什么 -
- Dad! - I'll be at your wedding.
-爸爸 -我会参加你的婚礼的
- Dad! - I'll be at your wedding.
- I will sit in the back.
我可以坐在后面 - Your uncle will walk you down the aisle.
你叔叔会牵着你走进教堂的 - I know it's not perfect, but it's life.
我知道这不完美的 但这就是生活 - Life is messy sometimes.
生活有时候就是那么糟说 - I know that.
我知道 - If she knows,
她要是真知道 - Then what the hell are we still talking for, huh?
那我们还有什么好谈的 - Why in hell can't she drop it?
她为什么就不能放弃那个想法呢 - It is your life. but it's her life too.
那的确是你的生活 但也是她的 - And you have a chance to get better here.
你现在有机会好转 - And all she's asking you to do is try.
她只是希望你能够试一试 - If they pull this off,
他们要是成功取出肿瘤 - I'm totally calling Oprah.
我一定要给奥普拉打电♥话♥[著名访谈节目] - You two been working out?
你们俩经常锻炼吗 - Sometimes I jog,
我有时候会跑跑步 - And I try to take the stairs whenever possible.
只要情况允许 我都会走楼梯 - Why?
为什么问这个 - See that large pile of tumor?
看见那个大肿瘤了吗 - You're going to be retracting it for the next 14 hours,
接下来14个小时 你要一直托着它 - So I'm just saying I hope you have strong backs.
我只是希望你们能挺得住 - Dr. Shepherd.
谢博德医生 - Yes?
什么事 - Mr. Levangie has agreed to DBS.
勒凡吉先生同意做脑部手术 - If we do it today.
但我们必须今天做 - If he leaves, he won't come back.
如果他出院了 就再也不会回来了 - Don't worry, Dr. Shepherd.
别担心 谢博德医生 - It'll take hours before we get around to the spine.
几小时之后才会进行到脊柱手术部分 -
- I'll page you. - all right, then.
-到时我会呼你的 -那好吧
- I'll page you. - all right, then.
- Let's do it.
我们开始吧 - Dr. Bailey.
贝利医生 - I didn't know...
我不知道 - That he was my boss,
我不知道他是我的上司 - When I met him. I didn't know.
我第一次见到他的时候 我真的不知道 -
- I don't care. - Really?
-我不在意 -是吗
- I don't care. - Really?
- Oh, well, you sort of seemed to not be talking to me, so I...
你似乎不愿意和我说话 所以我 - You see this, what's happening right here?
你听着 现在的情况是这样 - This is the problem with you sleeping with my boss.
你和我上司上♥床♥的问题在于 - Not whether or not you knew him before,
不管你之前是否认识他 - But how it affects my day.
但影响到了我的生活 - And me standing here talking to you
我现在站在这里跟你谈 - About your sex life affects my day.
你的性生活对我造成的影响 - And the longer this little fling goes on,
你们的感情持续的越久 - The more favors you get over the others,
你就会比别人得到更多的偏袒 - Who are fighting tooth and nail just to make it
那些人拼尽全力想完成实习 - Through this program without any assistance.
却得不到任何人的帮助和偏袒 - When those people start finding out what's going on
一旦这些人发现了这些事情 - And they don't want to work with you
他们就不会再愿意与你共事 - And talk to you or look at you,
也不想看你 不想理你 - And they start bitching and moaning at me,
等他们向我埋怨抱怨 - The more it affects my day.
那将对我产生更大的影响 - So, no, Dr. Grey,
所以 不行 格蕾医生 - I don't care what you knew, or when you knew it.
我不在意你知不知道 什么时候知道 - Are we understood?
听明白了吗 -
- Yes. - good.
-明白 -很好
- Yes. - good.
- This sucks.
太郁闷了 - I'm not a real fan of yours, either.
是啊 我对你也没什么好感 - Not you. this. everyone is scrubbed in somewhere.
我不是说你 每个人都能进手术室 - Bright side, we have the run of the floor.
看开点 这层全是我们的 - Want to do it in the stairwell?
想去楼梯井做♥爱♥吗 - I'm just saying you never know what could happen.
你永远不知道下一秒会发生什么事 - I'm changing.
我去换衣服 - I'll page you if I need you.
有事我会呼你的 - You do that.
说到做到 - You are so my favorite person today.
今天你是我最爱的人 - Begin more suction.
再多点吸引 - We need to hang another bag of o-neg.
再拿一袋O阴性血来 - Cauterizing the small bleeders
电烙这些小的出血点 - To keep my visual field clean.
让我的视野保持清晰 - God, is your back killing you?
老天 你的背疼吗 - George, shut up. we're in here.
乔治 闭嘴 我们在手术室呢 - Hold it right there.
握着别动 - Mrs. Harper, let me show you these chest films.
哈珀太太 请过来看这些胸片 - We were able to relieve the obstruction of his chest tube,
我们已经成功清除他胸管中的阻塞 - So the buildup of fluid you see should resolve itself soon.
所以这些积液会很快自动排除 - Which translates as he should be home in no time.
也就是说 他很快就能出院了 - He was making waffles.
他当时正在做华夫饼 - I'm sorry?
你说什么 - He was making waffles.
他当时正在做华夫饼 - He was mixing the batter, and...
他当时正在和面 然后 - And then, he was on the floor.
然后 他就倒下了 - Izzie, we need a central line run in 204.
伊兹 204做中心静脉导管滴注 -
- Page Dr. Karev, will you? - He's not answering.
-呼克莱夫医生 好吗 -他没有回应
- Page Dr. Karev, will you? - He's not answering.
- I'm so sorry. I'll be back.
对不起 我马上回来 - Like what you see, right?
很迷人 是吧 - Neuro sponge.
神经胶体 - How you doing, tMr. Levangie?
感觉如何 勒凡吉先生 - All right.
还行 - Drill bit's charged.
钻头已充电 - Where's blondie?
金发小妞呢 - I'm right here. can't you see me?
我就在这儿 看得见吗 - I'm shaky. I'm not blind.
我虽然抖个不停 可我不瞎 - Anything goes wrong here, I'm blaming you.
要是出了什么事 全怪你 - Ok, in that case, I'll stay where you can see me.
好吧 那样 我就站在你能看见我的地方 - We have to drill a hole and try to find
我们要钻一个孔然后找到 - The spot that controls the motor function.
控制着运动机能的区域 - You can't see my brain from there.
你站那看不见我的大脑 - Aren't you supposed to be learning something?
你不是应该学点什么吗 - I'm good, right here.
我没事 我在这 -
- EEG waves look good. - Ok, Mr. Levangie.
-脑电图扫描情况正常 -好的 勒凡吉先生
- EEG waves look good. - Ok, Mr. Levangie.
- Just take a couple deep breaths.
先做几下深呼吸 - Focus on the pretty girl.
然后将注意力集中到位美女那里 - This is going to sound really scary, but try and relax.
这听起来会很恐怖 不过试着放松就好 - You shouldn't feel a thing.
你不会有感觉的 -
- Any pain here? here? - No.
-这儿有疼痛感吗 -没有
- Any pain here? here? - No.
- -Here? - No
-这里呢 -不是 - Dr. Stevens, I need you to check the x-ray in 2103.
斯蒂文斯医生 2013要查X光片 - 2118 needs post-op notes, and Jane's wondering
2118需要进行术后记录 还有护士珍问你 - If you want her to start feeding 2112.
是不是可以给2112号♥房♥病人进食了 - I'm going on break.
我要休息了 - Ok, yeah, before you do that,
好吧 但是在你休息之前 - Could you page Dr. Karev again?
你可以再呼一次克莱夫医生吗 -
- I already paged him. - again?
-我已经呼过了 -再呼一次
- I already paged him. - again?
-
- Irrigation. - Little more pressure.
-冲洗 -增加压力
- Irrigation. - Little more pressure.
- Excuse me. how is it?
问一下 情况如何 - Long and slow. I don't envy those two.
漫长而痛苦 我才不羡慕他们俩呢 - They've been holding that thing for eight hours.
他们托着那东西已经有8小时了 - Their arms have to be ready to fall off.
胳膊都要断掉了 - Look at the size of this artery.
看看这条动脉 - My god.
我的天啊 - It's as thick as a thumb.
简直和拇指一样粗 - You ever seen a vessel this size?
你见过这么粗的血管吗 - No.
没有 - This thing's just feeding on all her blood.
这东西需要大量供血 - We need more o-negative.
我们需要更多的O阴性血 - I'll call the blood bank.
我马上给血库打电♥话♥ - Damn it, o'malley. you want me to kill this patient?
该死 欧麦利 你想让我杀了这病人吗 - No, I... sorry.
不 我 对不起 - I mean, is the art of retracting just too much for you?
我说 举着肿瘤是不是对你要求太高了 - No, I was, uh...
不 我只是 - I had an itch.
我刚刚有点痒 - Way to go, George. nicely done.
干得好 乔治 好好享受吧 - Just keep trying, Mr. Levangie. mimic my motions.
继续努力 勒凡吉先生 跟着我做 - You can do it.
你可以做到的 - You're doing great, mr. Levangie. just a little longer.
你做的很好 勒凡吉先生 再坚持一会儿 - Oh, damn it!
妈的 - Take a breath and try again.
深呼吸 再试一次 - One more time, Mr. Levangie.
再来一次 勒凡吉先生 - The probe is almost in.
探针差不多找到了 - You'll know it when we find the right spot.
等我们找到后你会知道的 - Well, how about that?
好 感觉怎样 - There it is.
正是 - I'll be a son of a bitch.
我真是大混♥蛋♥ - Bailey was on the warpath. I was trying to protect you.
贝利很恼火 我是想要保护你 - You trying to protect me is why she's on the warpath.
正因为你想护着我 她才会恼火的 - You can't do me favors.
你不能帮我 - You can't ask me to scrub in, when I haven't earned it.
如果我没争取到 你不能让我参加手术 - Ok, ok.
好的 好的 - You can't treat me like crap when I haven't earned that.
但如果我争取到了 你不能对我态度恶劣 - I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己 - I got myself into this mess, and I...
是我自作自受 所以我 - And you'll get yourself out?
所以你准备置身事外吗 - I don't... know that yet.
我 我还不确定 - Don't let me keep you.
别耽误你了 - You did great work here today.
你今天表现的很出色 - Dr. shepherd.
谢博德医生 - Yeah?
什么事 - Sorry I called you a jackass.
很抱歉我骂你混♥蛋♥ - You didn't.
你没有啊 - I did. Twice.
我骂了 两次 - Tell you what, blondie.
告诉你啊 金发美女 - If you don't marry him, I will.
你要是不嫁给他 我就嫁 - No, no, no, Jimmy! no, no, Jimmy, no!
不 不 吉米 不 不要啊 吉米 -
- what we got? - pressure plummeted to 64/l22,
-什么情况 -血压骤降至6♥4♥/l22
- what we got? - pressure plummeted to 64/l22,
- And he has runs of V-tach that aren't perfusing.
出现心动过速 无法灌流 - Cvp is sky-high.
中心静脉压很高 - Give him dopamine, ten mikes.
注射多巴胺 10微克 - He's maxed out.
已经用了最大剂量 - The resident was here an hour ago. I can't reach him.
住院医生一小时前还在 现在联♥系♥不上 - Of course you can't.
你当然联♥系♥不上 - Do something! what's the matter?
做点什么吧 这到底怎么回事 -
- get her out of here! - no, no!
-把她带出去 -不 不要
- get her out of here! - no, no!
- Mrs. Harper, you have to get out of here.
哈珀太太 你必须离开这儿 - Does he have a myocardial ischemia?
他是心肌缺血的症状吗 - No, it's a clot. big one.
不 是血块 很大的血块 - Page someone. Page anyone.
呼其他医生 随便谁 - It's tamponade. He'll be dead before they get here.
急性心压塞 等人来了就完了 - You have to open him up, right here, right now.
你必须替他开刀 就现在 就在这儿 -
- You said he was ok! - get out of here now!
-你说他会没事的 -马上带她出去
- You said he was ok! - get out of here now!
- You have to cut.
你必须主刀 - I can't. I've never seen it done.
我做不到 我没见过这手术 - I could kill him.
我可能会杀了他的 - Do nothing, you'll kill him faster.
你什么也不做他会死得更快 -
- What's your glove size? - six.
-你的手套型号♥是几号♥的 -6号♥
- What's your glove size? - six.
- Oh, god. oh, god.
噢 天啊 天啊 - Take a breath, Dr. Stevens.
深呼吸 斯蒂文斯医生 -
- She has to move over there. - Walter, move out of the way.
-她要过去 -沃尔特 给她让路
- She has to move over there. - Walter, move out of the way.
- Cut the stitches and then the staples.
先剪开缝合线 再拆除缝合钉 - Don't let them fall into the chest cavity.
千万别让它们掉进胸腔 - Wait. I've never cracked a chest before.
等等 我之前从没打开过胸腔 - Oh, god. oh, god.
噢 天啊 天啊 - No pulse. wide complex rhythm.
还是没有脉搏 心律波动杂乱 - I can't get this clot out.
我取不出血块 - I need more suction. I need more.
加大吸力 加大 - He's bradying down. you have to get the clot out.
心搏越来越弱 必须马上取出血块 - I can't get it.
我取不出 - Screw it. I'm using my hand.
不管了 我直接用手了 - Oh, god, look at the size of that clot.
噢 天啊 看看这肿块的大小 - Anything?
有反应了吗 - No.
没有 - You have to massage the heart, doctor.
你要做心脏按♥摩♥ 医生 - Come on. come on.
拜托 拜托 - Come on, please.
快点 求你了 - Come on, Mr. Harper.
挺住啊 哈珀先生 - We have a pulse.
有心跳了 - Ok, follow with suction.
好了 接下来开始吸液 - How's it going?
情况怎么样了 - It's more intertwined than the studies made it look.
可比之前检查时看到的复杂多了 - I need another bag. call the blood bank.
还需要一袋血液 马上联♥系♥血库 - We need more o-negative.
我们需要更多的O阴性血 - I'm down 10 units of blood,
10个单位的血液都用完了 - I haven't even flip yet.
还只做到表面 - Hold it steady.
握紧一点 - Look at that.
看看那个 - Sponge.
海绵 - How am I supposed to get around that artery?
我要怎样绕过那条动脉 - Ok.
好的 - All right, then. forceps.
那么 好吧 递给我镊子 - Here you go.
拿着 - Excuse me.
借过 - God, it's unbelievable.
天啊 简直难以置信 - Right.
是啊 - How did she live like that?
她那个样子是怎么活下来的 - Watch what you say. you never know who's listening.
祸从口出 当心隔墙有耳 - Look at George.
看看乔治 - He looks like he's about to fall in.
他都快掉下去了 - Are you really as shallow and callous as you seem?
你真的像外表那么肤浅和冷漠吗 - Oh, you want to go out for a drink later
噢 你想晚上出去喝一杯 - And hear about my secret pain?
听听隐藏在我内心深处的痛苦吗 - Does that line ever work for you?
你这招泡妞的台词管用吗 - Sometimes.
偶尔吧 - Must be because you look like that.
那肯定是因为你你的长相 - Like what?
像哪样 - So is that a yes?
这算是同意了吗 - No.
不 - I can't. I'm seeing someone.
不行 我有男朋友了 - Look, if you don't want to go out with me, just say so.
听着 不想跟我约会 直说好了 - No need to lie.
不用编造谎话的 - Oh, ok.
噢 好吧 - Well, I don't want to go out with you.
我不想和你约会 - But I think I really might be seeing someone.
不过我想我可能是有男朋友了 - Yeah. no, it's up here.
不 在这上面部分 - It's up here. it's up here.
在这上面部分 在这上面部分 - We're still in the middle of surgery.
我们这边的手术还没结束呢 - Mr. Harper, the post-op heart patient in 21-1-4.
哈珀先生 21-1-4病房的心脏手术病人 - I had to open his sternotomy bedside.
我不得不在病房♥给她做开胸手术 -
- you what? - what?
-你做了什么 -什么
- you what? - what?
- What?
什么 - He had cardiac tamponade.
他出现了急性心压塞 - His chest films were clean this morning.
今早的胸片还是正常的 - It happened fast.
只是发生得太快了 - He was in PEA. there was no time.
他突然昏迷 情况危急 - Go ahead. I got it.
你去吧 这边有我 - We're ok here. I need some retraction.
这边已经没事了 要在牵引一些 -
- pull back on the retractor. - I got it.
-牵引器再往后拉一点 -知道了
- pull back on the retractor. - I got it.
- You opened a heart bedside,
你在病房♥做开胸手术 - And you couldn't even page me?
你居然没有呼我 - Needed all the glory for yourself, right?
就像显摆你能干 是吗 - I paged you 50 times.
我呼了你50次 - Do you have any idea what I have been through?
你知道我经历了什么吗 - Oh, man. the battery. I forgot to change it.
噢 天哪 电池 我忘换了 - You forgot? you forgot?!
你忘了 你居然忘记了 - You are hateful!
你这个混♥蛋♥ - You are a hateful, hateful, lazy,
混♥蛋♥ 可恶 懒惰 - Arrogant, hateful man!
傲慢 可恶的家伙 - Hateful!
太可恶了 - Never a dull moment here at seattle grace.
西雅图圣恩医院就没有消停的一刻 -
- oh! - oh, my god.
-噢 -噢 天啊
- oh! - oh, my god.
- Get right in there.
赶快控制出血点 - She can't afford to lose this much blood. We need more blood.
她的身体无法承受大失血 还需要血袋 - Get me some suction. I can't see what I'm doing.
再多吸点 我什么都看不清 - Clamp, clamp, clamp, please.
夹钳 夹钳 快点 - Is there any blood in the rapid infuser?
快速注射器里还有血液吗 - We're waiting on two units.
有2袋正等着送过来 - What do you mean, waiting?
什么叫"正等着" - We didn't anticipate this blood loss.
我们没有想到到失血这么多 - We prepped double supply. we've used it all.
我们准备了双份的血量 但都用完了 -
- What did you cut? - nothing. it just blew.
-你切开哪儿了 -什么都没切 它自己破裂的
- What did you cut? - nothing. it just blew.
- She came in with too much damage.
她入院的时就已经病得很重了 - The artery walls are too weak.
动脉血管壁太脆弱 - Annie, come on.
安妮 坚持住啊 -
- Ten units of o-negative. - I cannot see.
-已经用了10袋血了 -我都看不清
- Ten units of o-negative. - I cannot see.
- George, give me your hand. push down here. Push toward you
乔治 帮我个忙 往下压这里 向你这边压 - Suction Suction
快吸 快吸 -
- The pressure's dropping. - She needs blood.
-血压在下降 -她需要输血
- The pressure's dropping. - She needs blood.
- Where the hell is the blood?!
血袋都死哪去了 - Somebody grab that. push it back, George. come on.
谁快去拿 用力推 乔治 用力 - Oh, god. just squeeze it off right there.
噢 天啊 赶紧压住那个部位 - Here we go.
好了 - Is that o-negative for OR 1?
这是给1号♥手术室的O阴性血吗 - Uh-huh, or 1.
是的 1号♥手术室 - Or 1, right? I got it! I got it!
1号♥是吧 我来吧 给我 - Some suction, please, in here, now.
再吸 快点 就这儿 - we're losing her now.
她快不行了 - Look at this. come on.
看这儿 拜托 - Oh, come on! come on!
快点 快点 - Come on!
快点 - Time of death, 11:42.
死亡时间 11:42 - I got it!
我拿来了 - The early bird catches the worm.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃 - A stitch in time saves nine.
小洞不补 大洞吃苦 - Messy.
缝得一团糟 - I'm sorry.
对不起 - Don't be. you saved his life.
不用道歉 你救了他的命 - He who hesitates is lost.
机会总会在犹豫中溜走 - We can't pretend we haven't been told.
我们不能装糊涂 - We've all heard the proverbs,
我们都听过那些谆谆教导的谚语 - Heard the philosophers,
听过哲学家的醒世明言 - Heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time,
听过祖辈告诫我们不要浪费光阴 - Heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day.
听过那些诗 催促我们珍惜时间 - Still, sometimes, we have to see for ourselves.
但是 有时候 我们还是要自己去领悟 - I'm not doing you any more favors.
我不会再照顾你了 - This was it.
就此一次 - I've been holding up 50 pounds of tumor for the past 12 hours.
托着那肿瘤足足12个小时 - My back's going to need traction,
我的背都累得要做手术了 - And the patient died anyways.
而病人还死了 - And you think you did me a favor?
你觉得这算是你对我的照顾吗 - Look, I'm just...
听着 我只是 - What is this...
这到底算什么 - That we're doing here?
我们两个现在这样 - What is it?
这算什么 - You need a definition?
你想确定关系 - You really want to be that guy?
你真的想做那人吗 - We have to make our own mistakes.
我们总会犯些错误 - Lock the door.
锁门 - We have to learn our own lessons.
然后从中吸取教训 - Have you seen Meredith?
你看见梅瑞狄斯了吗 - Save yourself the misery, man. she's off the market.
不用白费心机了 伙计 她已经名花有主了 - What? no, that's not... we're just friends.
什么 不 我们只是朋友而已 - Whatever.
随便 - But she's not. I mean, if she was seeing someone,
但她没有吧 如果她真在约会 - I live with her, I would know it.
我跟她住一起 我会知道的 - We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug
我们不得不把今天的事情拖到明天 - Until we can't anymore,
直到拖不下去为止 - Until we finally understand for ourselves
直到我们最终自己理解 - What Benjamin Franklin meant.
本杰明·富兰克林的话到底是什么意思 - That knowing is better than wondering.
了解还胜于迷惑 - That waking is better than sleeping.
清醒也胜于沉睡 - I, um, know this place
我 知道有个地方 - Where there's an amazing view of sunrise over the ferryboats.
可以坐着渡轮看日出的美景 - I have a thing for ferryboats.
我喜欢渡轮 - I remember.
我记得 - And that even the biggest failure,
还有 即使遭遇最彻底的失败 - Even the worst, most intractable mistake
犯下严重到无法挽回的错误 - Beats the hell out of never trying.
也胜过不敢尝试 - [The End]
[本集结束]