- Okay, anyone who says you can sleep when you die,
好吧 谁要是说你死的时候可以睡觉 - tell them to come talk to me after a few months as an intern.
让他去当几个月实习医生后再和我说 - Of course, it's not just the job that keeps us up all night.
当然 让我们彻夜不眠不只是工作 - You have to get up now.
你现在得起床了 - What?
什么 - Oh, my God, what time is it?
我的天 几点了 - It's 5:20,
五点二十 - and I have prerounds.
我还要查房♥ - And you have to leave before they see you.
还有在他们看到你之前你得离开 - Oh, come on, now.
拜托 现在 - Why don't you just let them see?
为什么不干脆让他们看到我 - No!
不行 -
- Please! - No. No.
-拜托 -不行 不行
- Please! - No. No.
- You get any sleep?
你昨晚睡着了吗 - Oh, she could oil the bedsprings as a courtesy
她本可以出于礼貌给床垫弹簧上点儿油啊 - or at least buy a padded headboard.
或者起码买♥♥个软点的床头板吧 - So, who's the guy?
那么 那男的是谁 - You think it was just one guy doing all that work?
你觉得折腾那么久才只有一个男的吗 - Do you mind if I don't think about that?
我要是不那么想你介意吗 - Oh, jealous?
噢 嫉妒了 - I'm not jealous.
我没嫉妒 - I am.
我嫉妒 - But at least I know she'll be having a long day at work.
但是至少我知道她要工作漫长的一天 - Well, at least we know brain surgery
好吧 至少我们知道他并不只会 - isn't his only skill.
做颅脑手术 - They can't be-- he's her boss.
他们不可能 他是她上司 - We're late.
我们要迟到了 - He's all of our boss.
他是我们所有人的上司 - She has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries.
最近她经常参与他的手术 - No, Meredith wouldn't sleep with him just to-- no.
不 梅瑞狄斯和他上♥床♥不会只是为了 不 - If she's not ashamed of it, why is she keeping it a secret?
她要是光明磊落 何必一直保密呢 - Maybe she didn't.
也许她没有保密 - Maybe it just happened--
也许只是就那么发生了 - you know, spontaneously, last night.
你知道 顺水推舟的 就在昨晚 -
- Hi. Good morning. - Morning.
-嗨 早上好 -早上好
- Hi. Good morning. - Morning.
- It sounded like you were having pretty radical sex last night,
听起来你昨晚好像享受了一场完美性♥爱♥哦 - all night long.
一整晚哦 - Who was the guy?
那男的是谁 - No one you know.
你们不认识 - We're late. Let's go.
要迟到了 我们走吧 - I mean, if life's so hard already,
我说 要是生活已经那么艰难 - why do we bring more trouble down on ourselves?
我们为什么还要自找烦恼 - What's up with the need to hit the self-destruct button?
按下自我毁灭按钮会怎么样呢 - Yikes, wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley.
哎呀 我可不想在小黑巷碰到你 - Right back at you.
我就在你后面 - A run? You run?
跑步 你跑步 - Every day, babe, every day.
每天都跑 宝贝儿 每天 - Not suffering enough?
还没被折磨够吗 - What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
没能击败你的事物让你更坚强 - Don't go acting all indefatigable.
别表现得那么不屈不挠 - You're dragging like the rest of us.
你和我们一样了无生气 - Oh, what is that-- professional weakness, Dr. Yang?
哎呦喂 这是谁啊 软弱专家杨医生吗 -
- It's called the flu. - Yeah.
-这叫流感 -是啊
- It's called the flu. - Yeah.
- I need a major rush to make it through this day.
我要超级繁忙地熬过今天 - I need a kick-ass surgery.
我要一个超棒的手术 - Ooh, you a bad boy last night, George?
乔治 昨晚你是个坏小子吗 - That would be Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯才是 - You a bad boy, Meredith?
梅瑞狄斯你是个坏小子吗 - Do tell.
说嘛 - Nothing to tell.
没什么可说的 - That says it all, huh?
那就说明了一切 是吧 - Sorry, I have a sex life.
抱歉 我有性生活 - Don't apologize.
别道歉 - Embrace it.
享受之 - Share it.
分享之 - Count me in.
记得和我分享 - Yeah. Next time, just let me know
对 下次直接告诉我 - if I need to go to a hotel so I can get some sleep.
是不是要去旅馆住 我想睡个好觉 -
- Am I missing something? - You were just a little loud.
-我错过什么了吗 -你就是有点太大声了
- Am I missing something? - You were just a little loud.
- Do they know it's Mcdreamy keeping them up all night?
他们知道是美梦先生让他们彻夜不眠的吗 - I hope not.
希望不是 - I already have Bailey riding me.
我已经有贝利折磨我了 - I don't need my roommates thinking I'm getting special treatment.
我不需要我的室友们认为我得到特殊优待 - O'malley, Yang, Karev-- go on to clinic.
欧麦利 杨 克莱夫 去诊所 - O'malley, patients are waiting.
欧麦利 病人们等着呢 - You two come with me.
你们两个跟我来 - Izzie, you're hanging with me today.
伊兹 你今天跟着我 - Good morning, Dr. Shepherd.
早上好 谢博德医生 - Dr. Bailey.
贝利医生 - Late night, Grey?
格蕾 昨晚熬夜了吗 - No, caffeine just hasn't kicked in yet.
没有 只是咖♥啡♥因♥还没起作用 - If you were at all religious,
你们要是都信教 - you would want to start praying it kicks in soon.
就祈祷它赶快起作用 - There's a consult in the pit.
急诊室里需要会诊 - Girl with a fever and abdominal pain.
是个发烧伴腹痛的女孩 - After that,
那之后 - Nicholas in 3311 needs his meds.
3311床的尼古拉斯要他的药 - Mr. Moeller's I.V. fell out,
莫勒先生要开始输液 - and he's a hard stick.
他是个不好对付的家伙 - Post-ops in 1337, 3342,
需要术后治疗的有1337床 3342床 - 3363, and 2381.
3363床和2381床 -
381...
- 3342, 3363,
有3342 3363 - and 23...
还有23 - Why are you still standing in front of me?
你怎么还站在我面前 - You look more like me than you right now. What's the matter?
你现在看上去不像你像我 怎么了 - Nothing.
没什么 - Help! I need immediate help.
帮帮忙 我现在急需帮助 - What's the problem?
什么事 - My damn boyfriend swallowed my keys.
我该死的男朋友吞了我的钥匙 - I didn't want her to leave.
我不想她离开 - Locate the lady's keys.
找这位女士的钥匙 - I think she got some bug
我觉得她和她朋友 - on her trip to Mexico with her friends.
去墨西哥的旅途中发生问题 - I told her not to go to a third world country,
我告诉过她不要去第三世界国家 - but does she ever listen?
但是她听过我吗 - She's been weak ever since, and she's lost weight.
之后她精神不好 体重也轻了 - Apparently.
很明显 - And this morning, she passed out in the shower.
今天早上 她在淋浴时晕倒 - When was the trip?
什么时候的旅行 - A couple weeks ago.
几周前 - I'm really fine. I just have a fever.
我真的没事 只是发烧而已 - Okay, well, will you lie back for an exam for me?
好的 能躺回床上让我做个检查吗 - No, please, I don't need an exam.
不 拜托 我不需要检查 - Just give me some antibiotics, send me home.
给我点抗生素 让我回家就好 - Well, maybe it is just a fever,
也许这只是发烧 - but they called down for a surgeon,
但是既然请了外科医生会诊 - so I have to give the okay to let you go.
所以我必须确认正常了才能让你走 - So just let me do the exam.
那让我做检查吧 - Do the exam.
做检查 - No.
不 - This is crazy. I'm fine.
这太疯狂了 我很正常 - For god's sake, Claire,
看在上帝的份上 克莱尔 - I don't want to spend my entire day here.
我不想一整天都待在这儿 - You know, actually, Mrs. Rice,
实际上 莱斯太太 - this might be easier if we had some privacy,
让我单独检查可能会更容易一些 - so would you two mind leaving the room?
二位能不能回避一下 - That's fine.
没问题 - Digby.
迪戈比 - Digby Owens. I have an appointment.
迪戈比·欧文斯 我有预约 - Excuse me, sir-- uh, you're bleeding.
打扰一下先生 你在流血 - You mind if I--
你介意我 - Sure, sure. Have a look.
当然 当然可以 看一下 -
- That's a gunshot. - Yeah.
-是枪伤 -是的
- That's a gunshot. - Yeah.
- We got a gunshot wound. We got to get him down to the pit.
我们有个枪伤患者 把他带到急诊室去 - Sit. Mr., Uh -
请坐 您贵姓 - Digby. All right,
迪戈比 好了 - but it isn't an emergency. I scheduled it.
但这不是紧急事件 我预先安排过 - What, the gunshot?
安排什么 枪伤吗 - Yeah. My buddy shot me.
对 我哥们打的 -
- Buddy? - Yeah, just as a favor.
-哥们吗 -对 就是帮我个忙
- Buddy? - Yeah, just as a favor.
-
- On purpose? - Hell, yeah.
-故意的吗 -该死 对
- On purpose? - Hell, yeah.
- He wasn't trying to hurt me or nothing, but you know...
他不是想伤我或什么 但是你知道 - But why?
但是为什么 - I like the scars.
我喜欢伤疤 - Look, everyone in town has tats,
看 城里每个人都有纹身 - but my art is about commitment.
但是我的艺术是关于承诺 - So, this your art, huh?
所以 这就是你的艺术吗 - Damn straight.
非常正确 - Damn stupid. The bullet went all the way through.
非常愚蠢 子弹一路流下 - Bounced off my ribs.
伤到了肋骨 - I have another one still in my shoulder.
我还有一个在肩膀里 - Nice, huh?
很好看 是吧 - You could hang it in the Louvre.
你可以把它挂在卢浮宫 - I have an ethos.
我有个信念 - Why do anything
除非你愿意 - unless you're willing to go one step further than anybody else?
某件事情技高一筹 不然你为啥还要去做呢 - What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
没能击败你的事物让你更坚强 - Exactly.
没错 - And pain is the great divide.
并且疼痛是一道很好的分界线 - My coach used to say,
我教练说过 - it's all about how we process pain.
所有一切都是看我们如何处理伤痛 - Football?
橄榄球吗 - Wrestling, Iowa state.
摔跤 爱荷华州队的 - Iowa? 141.
爱荷华吗 141磅级别 -
157磅级别
- You got to be more than 180 now.
你现在一定超过180磅了 - I'd like to see you get back under 145.
我倒想看看你减到145磅斤以下的样子 - Excuse me, but thinking of you men in tights makes me want to...
抱歉 但是想象你们穿紧身衣让我 - puke.
想吐 - There's a flu going around the hospital.
医院里有流感传播 - Somewhat ironic.
有点讽刺 - Don't push so hard.
轻一点 - Can you lift your shirt? So I can examine your stomach?
你能掀起衣服吗 我好检查你的腹部 - Where did you get these?
这些是在哪儿弄的 - Claire... you've had surgery recently.
克莱尔 你最近做过手术 - These scars are still pink.
伤口才愈合没多久 - Don't tell my parents.
别告诉我父母 - You did this in Mexico so your parents wouldn't know?
你去墨西哥做手术就是为了瞒着父母吗 - What did you have done?
你究竟做了什么手术 - And you noticed her foot twitching?
你注意到她的脚痉挛 - Come on, Jamie.
过来 杰米 -
- My foot. - Oh, yeah.
-我的小脚丫 -是啊
- My foot. - Oh, yeah.
- About three months ago?
大约三个月之前是吗 - Just a little.
只有一点点 - We took her to county hospital, and she got the C.T. scan,
我们带她去县医院 做了CT扫描 - which showed her--
显示出她 - Brain abnormality. Here, you can put it.
大脑异常 这儿 你可以放这儿 - And the twitching has gotten worse?
然后痉挛加重了吗 - A lot worse. They don't have the proper equipment back home
加重很多 县里没有先进的设备 - to figure out what's wrong.
可以诊断出是什么问题 - You did a-- you did a good thing.
你做得 你做得很对 -
- Yes, your mommy. - Show Mommy and Daddy.
-对 你的妈妈 -给妈妈和爸爸看
- Yes, your mommy. - Show Mommy and Daddy.
- Okay. You did a good thing by coming all this way,
好的 幸好你们专程过来了 - Mr. and Mrs. Hayes.
海耶斯先生和太太 - You sit tight, Jamie, okay?
杰米坐好了 好不好 - I'm going to bring in Dr. Shepherd to see you.
我去找谢博德医生来看你 - Okay? Dr. Shepherd.
好不好 谢博德医生 - He's the brain specialist.
他是脑科专家 - My mommy and daddy.
我妈妈和爸爸 - Doctor? Is he good, this Dr. Shepherd?
医生 谢博德医生 他厉害吗 - At just about everything.
他无所不能 - I assume the lady needs her keys
我估计这女士需要钥匙 - to leave this guy's sorry ass behind.
好不去理会这男人的道歉 - Yeah.
是啊 - Well, help her out.
帮帮她 - He needs a bronchoscopy.
他需要气管镜来取出来钥匙 - See one, do one, teach one.
看一个 做一个 教一个 - You've seen one. It's time to do one.
你看过一次了 现在做一次 - Alone?
单独吗 - Seriously?
真的吗 - Thanks. I mean,
谢谢 我是说 - the vote of confidence in my skills and all--
在我的技能和其他所有的信任投票里 - I didn't think anyone was noticing how hard--
我不认为有人注意到我多么刻苦去 -
- Izzie? Go. - Yeah.
-伊兹 快去啊 -好
- Izzie? Go. - Yeah.
-
- You paged? - Where are we?
-你呼叫我 -进展如何
- You paged? - Where are we?
- I did the consult, did the I.V., the meds,
会诊 静注 拿药 - the post-ops, everything.
术后处理 全部完成 - How's your pit patient?
急诊室的那位病人怎么样了 - She's febrile and has peritoneal signs.
她在发热并有腹部伤疤 - You all right, Dr. Yang?
你没事吧 杨医生 - Fine.
没事 - On my way back to clinic.
这就回门诊 - I think she had some sort of illegal surgery done in Mexico.
我认为她在墨西哥做了某种非法手术 - Botched abortion?
蹩脚的堕胎手术吗 - No, she has four laparoscopic scars on her abdomen
不 她腹部有四个腹腔镜伤疤 - and won't say what they're from. The parents are clueless.
还不肯说是怎么来的 她父母还蒙在鼓里 -
- Oh, she's a minor. - 17. Freshman in college.
-哦还没成年呐 -17岁 大一学生
- Oh, she's a minor. - 17. Freshman in college.
-
- You order up for a C.T.? - Yes.
-你订好CT了吗 -订好了
- You order up for a C.T.? - Yes.
- So, while she's there,
趁她做检查的时候 - the nurses couldn't get a foley on Mr. Gry.
护士没法给格莱先生插导尿管 - He may need a coude cath if you can't get a normal one in there.
如果普通导尿管插不进 你得给他插单弯导管 - Write up post-op notes on all surgical-floor patients
写好过去24小时所有手术病人的 - that had surgery within the last 24 hours.
术后病程 - Be sure to document their EKGs and X-rays.
确保心电图和X线检查记录完整 - Hunt them down if you can't find them.
竭尽全力找全为止 - Right away.
这就去 - Got the flu?
得流感了 - Yeah, and thanks for it.
是啊 多亏了流感 - It's making my life so much easier.
我的生活简单多了 - I didn't give it to you. It's all over the hospital.
不是我传给你的 医院上上下下都得了 - You should be in bed.
你应该卧床休息 - Disease, diagnosis, and prescription from one man.
生病 诊断 下处方 你身兼数职啊 - Seriously, I'll give you a ride home.
说真的 我开车送你回家 - This is not gonna make me go home.
这点小病我才不回家 - You go home.
要回你回 - But I feel fine.
我又不觉得难受 - Hey, hey, hey-- have you seen Shepherd?
嗨 你看到谢博德了吗 - Not as up close as Meredith has.
没有梅瑞狄斯挨得近 - What? Are you trying to get her in trouble?
怎么 你想给她找麻烦吗 - She's our friend.
她是我们的朋友 - George, this program will make or break our careers, okay?
乔治 这是决定我们职业生涯成败的过程 - Some of us will make it through, and some of us won't.
我们中的一些人能挺过来 一些不能 - And that decision depends entirely
而结果完全取决于 - on recommendations from doctors like Shepherd.
像谢博德那样医生的评价 - There is a reason we don't sleep with the attendings.
我们不和主治医师上♥床♥是有原因的 - It's not her fault, it's Shepherd's.
不是她的错 是谢博德的错 - He's the attending. He should know better.
他是主治医师 他心里更有数 - He's taking advantage of her.
他在利用她 - It didn't exactly sound like
昨晚那动静没听出来 - anything was happening against her will last night.
她有什么不情愿啊 - Okay, we're in good shape here.
不错 这里状况良好 - I think so, Dr. Shepherd.
我也这么认为 谢博德医生 - Looks good.
看起来不错 - Here you go, doc.
给你 医生 - The kid's C.T.s just arrived from Kennedy.
那孩子的CT结果刚从肯尼迪医院移交过来 -
- Thanks. - Excuse me.
-谢谢 -让让
- Thanks. - Excuse me.
- Sorry, Dr. Taylor.
抱歉 泰勒医生 - That would be bourbon.
那是波旁酒的味道 - What?
什么 - I smelled it, too.
我也闻到了 - And he's the best anesthesiologist on the staff.
他还是这里最好的麻醉师 - I'll worry when he's too juiced to do
要是他醉得连填字游戏都做不了时 - his crossword puzzle.
我就要担心了 - Will you close up for me?
能帮我缝合吗 - Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家 -
- Dr. Shepherd... - I got to get some coffee.
-谢博德医生... -我得去喝点咖啡
- Dr. Shepherd... - I got to get some coffee.
- Jamie Hayes has been admitted.
杰米·海耶斯被收入院了 - The little girl with the brain abnormality.
就是那个脑部异常的小女孩 - How's she presenting?
她情况如何 - She has what looks like continuous seizure activity in her left foot.
她左腿似乎有持续性痉挛症状 - Her balance is off.
她没有平衡感 - Her parents have come a long way to try to find out what's wrong.
她的父母特意赶过来查明病因 - How old are these?
这是多久前的 - Three months old.
三个月前 - I need new ones.
我需要新片子 - Her brain could look dramatically different today.
她的大脑今日看来有可能全然不同 - Okay, I'll order them...
好吧 我会让他们拍 - Thank you.
谢谢 - Doc.
医生 - And that-- that's a bullet from a previous gunshot.
看那里 那是过往枪伤遗留的子弹 - Previous gunshot? Okay.
过往枪伤吗 好吧 - No reason to take it out.
没理由把它取出来 - No, the guy likes pain.
对 那家伙喜欢疼痛 - It's his ethos.
这是他的信念 - Pain as an ethos?
拿疼痛当信念吗 - Wait, I think I know this guy.
等等 我想我认识他 - You remember this guy?
你记得这家伙不 - Hey, the tattooed masochist.
哎哟 纹身受虐狂 - Had himself shot again.
又给了自己一枪 - Glad to see he's still stupid.
不错啊 他还是那么笨 - It's his ethos.
那是他的信念 - Let's go tell him what he gets to do today.
我们去告诉他今天得怎么办吧 - Dr. Bailey?
贝利医生 - Claire Rice's abdominal C.T.s.
这是克莱尔·莱斯的腹部CT图像 - Is this girl fat?
这姑娘胖吗 - Not at all. She's a normal college kid.
一点不胖 她是正常身材大学生 - So what do you see?
那你看到了什么 - Her stomach's stapled.
她的胃黏住了 - She's had a gastric bypass.
她做过胃旁路分流术 - And a bad one, at that.
看起来还做得不咋地 - Gastric bypass is a procedure normally done on obese patients
通常是只有肥胖病人才做胃旁路分流术 - to help them lose weight.
用来辅助减肥 - Claire?
克莱尔 - She doesn't need to lose weight.
她不需要减肥 - Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑 - This means the world to her.
那是她生活的全部意义 - But it is so typical of this girl to take the easy way out.
不过我就猜到这孩子会走捷径 - She's done it with everything since she was a little kid.
她从小就做什么都偷工减料 - Mrs. Rice, nothing about this is gonna be easy.
莱斯夫人 现在不是讨论什么走捷径 - She's gonna face a lifelong struggle with malnutrition
她这辈子都得忍♥受营养不良带来的恶果 - unless she has surgery to reverse the procedure.
除非她做了胃旁路逆转术 - Do the surgery.
做手术吧 - I told her to watch the freshman 15--
我早就跟她说要小心上大学了长肉 - don't eat junk, exercise.
别吃垃圾食物 多运动 - But when she came home Christmas,
但她回家过圣诞时 - who had to take her out and buy her a brand-new pair of size-6 jeans
是谁又得带她出去买♥♥条全新的6号♥牛仔裤 - because she couldn't get in the ones I got her last summer?
因为我去年夏天给她买♥♥的牛仔裤她全穿不上了 - Tina, you know, she tries so hard.
缇娜 你知道吗 她竭尽全力了 - She does. She gets good grades. She gets "A"s.
确实啊 她成绩不错啊 都是A - She has illegal surgery in Mexico.
她还在墨西哥做了非法手术 - Unfortunately, there were complications with the bypass.
很不幸 分流术有并发症 - What do you mean?
你什么意思 - She has what looks like an abscess under her diaphragm
她似乎患有膈下脓肿 - an edema, which is a swelling of the bowel wall.
水肿 确切说是肠壁水肿 - I can't say for certain she'll recover completely.
我无法断言她会完全康复 - Just... do whatever you have to do to make her well, okay?
请你 竭尽所能让她痊愈 好吗 - You look like a princess.
你看起来像个公主 - Do you know you're a princess?
你知道自己是个公主吗 - It's not lipstick.
那不是唇膏 - It's not lipstick? No, it's not lipstick.
那不是唇膏 不 那不是唇膏 - Want to do my shoulder?
想骑在我头上吗 -
- Oh, good. Thank you. - And nose?
-不错 谢谢你 -鼻子呢
- Oh, good. Thank you. - And nose?
- Now, we're gonna find out what's causing these seizures.
现在 我们要查明痉挛的原因 - Does MRI know we're coming down?
核磁共振那里知道我们要去吗 - You said C.T.
你说的是CT - Now I'm saying MRI.
现在我说要做核磁共振 - It's available.
那里可以使用 - Good.
很好 - Doctor, is she gonna need surgery?
医生 她会需要手术吗 - I don't know yet.
我还不知道 - Well, it's just that my wife and I, we both work.
只是我和我妻子都要工作 - And I don't know if our insurance--
我还不知道我们的保险 - We know it can be very expensive.
我们知道这手术会花很多钱 - I don't want you to worry about that.
我不希望你们担心这个 - It's a focal, left-size seizure.
她的左腿局灶性痉挛 - Let's get that diazepam running right now, please.
立即上点安定试试 谢谢 -
- A tourniquet, please. - Tourniquet.
-拿条止血带 谢谢 -止血带
- A tourniquet, please. - Tourniquet.
- Hey, Jamie, here's what we're gonna do.
杰米 我们要这么做 - We're gonna put this on your arm, okay?
我们要把这个放在你胳膊上 好吗 - Isn't that fun?
是不是挺好玩 - Here, we're gonna put that onto you, like that.
来 我们要这样把它绑在你胳膊上 - And this is gonna feel cold.
会感觉有点凉哦 - This is a butterfly.
这是只蝴蝶 - Butterfly lands right there.
蝴蝶刚好停在了这 - Mmm, there we go. Blanket for the butterfly. Good. Nicely done.
来 盖上小蝴蝶 很好 干得不错 - It's amazing stuff, isn't it?
药到病除 是不是 -
- Hey, you like spaceships? - Yeah.
-你喜欢宇宙飞船吗 -喜欢
- Hey, you like spaceships? - Yeah.
- You do? Okay, should we take Captain O'malley,
喜欢啊 来 我们带欧麦利船长 - my first lieutenant, to the spaceship MRI?
我的上尉 去核磁共振飞船好吗 - Let's go.
我们走 - It'll be safer to wait until your lunch digests
等到你午餐消化了之后再做 - before we do the procedure.
这项操作会更安全 - Perfect-- this is just perfect.
棒极了 真是棒极了 - I was hoping to be in Portland right now.
我本来准备这会儿到波特兰的 - You're gonna be under conscious sedation,
我们会给你用一些意识镇静药 - which means you'll be awake, but groggy.
意味着你是醒着的 但没有感觉 - Wait, wait. Is this gonna hurt?
等等 等等 会疼吗 - Though you'll have some discomfort, we'll give you something for pain.
你会感到一点儿不舒服 我们会给你止痛的 - Do you know how stupid you make me look?
你知道你这样让我显得有多丢人吗 - I thought you would think this is funny.
我想你会觉得这很有趣 - Funny?
有趣 - Romantic?
浪漫 - Like the therapist thing was funny and romantic?
像治疗师那事一样有趣和浪漫吗 -
- That was funny. - No, that was sad.
-那挺有趣的 -不 那令人悲伤
- That was funny. - No, that was sad.
- He called my therapist, pretending to be his therapist,
他装成他的治疗师 打给我的治疗师 - to find out what I'd said about him.
想查出我说了他什么 - A little passive-aggressive, isn't it, J.P.?
有点像消极攻击 不是吗 J.P. - A little? He is the king of passive-aggressive.
有点 他最擅长消极攻击 - And he's manipulative...
他还控制欲强 - And needy.
一毛不拔 - Well, that's the trifecta.
三连胜啊[赛马赌博用语] - What do I win?
我赢了什么奖品 - What?
什么奖品 - Doc!
医生 - I prefer we stop meeting like this, Mr. Owens.
我更想以其他方式见面 欧文斯先生 - Digby.
叫我迪戈比 - So, how's the trumpet playing?
喇叭吹的咋样了 - Very safe, compared to your hobby.
跟你的爱好一比 相当安全了 - Getting shot is a little more risky.
被枪击更加冒险 - That's kind of the point.
那正是意义所在 - He's running a fever.
他在发烧 - Due to the extra stress on his body from the gunshot.
是因为枪伤给他身体带来的压力 - Digby...
迪戈比 - the impact of the bullet on your chest
子弹对胸部的冲击 - fractured a rib and caused a hemopneumothorax.
造成了肋骨折断和血气胸 - That sucks, I guess.
我猜那挺糟的 - There's blood in your collapsed lung.
而且你受损的肺内有血 - The price of body art went up since your last gunshot.
这是你的身体为上次枪伤付出的代价 - Ah, no pain, no gain, right?
有失才有得嘛 对吧 - That's one way to look at it.
那是看待的一个角度 - We have that in common, you docs and me.
在那个方面 你们医生和我有共同点 - Do we?
是吗 - Yeah, the way you guys push, push, push.
对 你们不断地给病人施加压力 - When I was wrestling,
我和人摔跤的时候 - if you wanted to pin me, you was gonna have to kill me.
你要控制我 就只能杀了我 -
- Iowa style. - Iowa state style.
-爱荷华精神 -爱荷华州队的精神
- Iowa style. - Iowa state style.
- Back home, we were sworn enemies.
在家乡 我们是不共戴天之敌 - But in Seattle, man, we're brothers.
但在西雅图 伙计 我们是兄弟 - So, what are we gonna do about this, um... hemopneumo-durasis?
那你们要 怎么帮我搞定这个血气胸 - We're gonna insert a chest tube to drain the blood,
我们要插根胸管引流血液 - then reinflate your lung.
再修复你的肺 - Oh, please...
求你了 - tell me I get to watch.
让我观摩 - Oh, man, Iowa style.
伙计 爱荷华精神啊 - Before you guys start, I know you're mad.
你们先别说话 我知道你们气疯了 - Disbelief, Claire-- just... disbelief.
难以置信 克莱尔 真是 难以置信 - I'm just concerned.
我就奇怪了 - Where did you get the idea to do this?
你怎么想到要做这些的 - The Internet.
网上看到的 - Honey, there is a healthy way to lose weight.
亲爱的 我们可以健康减肥的 - Yeah, I tried that, but...
是啊 我试过了 可是 - it doesn't work for me like it does for you.
我试了不像你的效果那么明显 - Hey, you don't need to lose weight.
听着 你不需要减肥 - What are you eating?
你都吃什么 - And how much have you been working out?
还有做多少锻炼 - Most of the time, when people hit their target weight,
大部分时候 当人们达到了目标体重 - they have to work to stay there.
需要做的就是努力保持 - Everyone gains weight in college, Mom.
每个人上了大学都变胖 妈妈 - It's... stressful.
那里 压力很大 - There's-- there's not enough time for exercise.
没有 没有足够时间运动 - I just thought if I wasn't worried about my diet, then...
我只是想如果我不必担心饮食 那么 - I could focus more on my studies.
我能更专注于学业 - So you took yet another shortcut?
所以你就走捷径了哈 - Life doesn't work that way, Claire.
做事情不是你想的这样 克莱尔 - Tina!
缇娜 - What? You want to argue this?
怎么 你有何高见吗 - She has so much potential. If she would just apply herself...
她很有潜力 只要她能适应 - Okay, I think we should focus on taking care of your daughter.
我觉得您女儿的健康才是目前最重要的 - And, Claire, your parents agree--
克莱尔 你父母也认为 - the best thing to do is to reverse the bypass.
你应该接受胃旁路逆转术 - No!
不行 - No, it's my body.
不行 我的身体我说了算 - I do not want surgery again. Please?
我不要再做手术了 好不好 - There are serious complications.
这样下去 会有严重的并发症 - And this is about your health.
事关你的健康 - But I'd rather be thin.
但我宁愿要苗条 - Well, I'm afraid the choice isn't up to you.
这恐怕就由不得你了 - It's called Rasmussen's Encephalitis.
这是拉斯马森脑炎 - What it amounts to is that this side of her brain--
就是说 她的这一半大脑 - this part's all healthy, it's working perfectly.
这半边完全健康 运作正常 - This black part of the brain, this-- all of that is dead, or dying.
黑色这半边 已经或者即将死亡 - The condition has gotten radically worse
而现在的情况比 - since her C.T. scans three months ago.
三个月前做CT时更严重了 - Left untreated, the disease is gonna kill her.
如果放任不管 这病可能致命 - How soon?
还有多久 - Too soon.
没多久了 - So, is there a cure?
那么 能治好吗 - The treatment requires the diseased portion
需要切除大脑里 - of her brain be removed and sealed off.
所有病变组织 - See, eventually, the spinal fluid will fill the cavity.
最后 脊髓液会填满空腔 - Remove? But, I mean, that's--
所有部分 那不就是 - Half her brain, yes.
一半的大脑 是的 - Half her brain-- that... seems impossible.
半个大脑 这怎么可能 - Her age makes it possible.
好在她现在还小 - Her brain's not fully developed,
脑部还未完全发育成熟 - so the remaining neurons will compensate for the loss.
剩余的神经细胞会再生补偿 - But will she be normal?
那她还会像往常一样吗 - There are risks to any surgery,
所有手术都有风险 - and this is, you know, a major one.
况且这是个大手术 - But if, you know, we're successful,
但如果成功了 - Jamie could walk out of this hospital in a couple weeks,
只需几周 杰米就能出院 - go on to live a relatively normal life.
过正常的生活 - Look, I know this is a lot to digest.
我知道你们需要时间去接受 - The important thing to remember is that we can save her life.
关键是手术能救她的命 - Thank you.
谢谢 - Dr. O'malley?
欧麦利医生 - Yes? What?
到 有事吗 - I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你一下 - But if the parents consent,
如果这对父母同意了 - I thought you'd like to scrub in on the hemispherectomy.
我想让你参与这例大脑半球切除术 - Are you in, or not?
你参不参加 - Uh, in.
参加 - Good.
好的 - Yang.
杨 - I'm scrubbing in on a hemispherectomy with Shepherd.
我要参加谢博德的大脑半球切除术 - Get out! I would kill for that.
滚远点 我想死这台手术了 - We're gonna cut out half a girl's brain
我们要切除一个小姑娘的半个脑部 - and it's going to work.
还能让她活下来 - It's outrageous.
太牛了 - Almost makes it hard to hate him.
差点儿让我没法恨他了 - Why do you hate him?
你为啥恨他 - Oh, no reason.
不为啥 - You know about him and Meredith?
知道他和梅瑞狄斯的事了 - You know?
你知道 - When are you gonna figure out that I know everything?
我无所不知 你啥时候才能明白啊 - She knows.
她知道 - What, about doctor-cest?
知道什么 医院私密情史 - It's been going on for, like, ever.
他俩一百年前就开始了 - And you didn't tell us?
那你为什么不告诉我们 - Ooh, you're a gossip, huh?
我怎么敢 你们嘴那么碎 -
- I am not! - I am.
-我哪有 -我是有点
- I am not! - I am.
- He's about to go into major brain surgery on no sleep?
他准备在彻夜不眠后去主刀脑部大手术 - Not very responsible.
不负责任啊 - Jealous much?
嫉妒疯了吧 - Sex all night isn't about being responsible.
整夜春宵和责任感没关系 - No, it's about sex all night.
不 整夜春宵才是关键 - I can't believe you're not more pissed off about this.
我真不敢相信你居然没有气得吐♥血♥ - You of all people.
你应该最生气 - Well, she works hard all day. She's good at her job.
她每天挺认真的啊 工作能力摆着呢 - Why should you care how she unwinds?
她怎么放松你干嘛管着啊 - I mean, you like to bake all night. Some people like to drink.
你喜欢整夜烤蛋糕 有人喜欢买♥♥醉 - Others like an occasional screaming orgasm.
还有人喜欢时不时地尖叫着迎接高♥潮♥ - Yeah, we do.
没错 哥就喜欢 - Forget I said that.
当我什么都没说 - Pretend like I'm not here.
就当我不在 - Continue.
各位继续 - You look like you need to be spoon-fed.
你看起来好像极需疼爱 - You look like Alex.
你看起来好像阿历克斯 - Yeah, about drinking--
说到买♥♥醉 - Dr. Taylor, the anesthesiologist--
泰勒医生 那位麻醉师 - do you think he drinks?
你们觉不觉得他酗酒 - Whatever gets you through the day.
只要不是白天 管他酗什么 - I mean here, at work. Earlier, I thought I smelled--
我是指上班时间 之前我似乎闻到 - Do you think-- I mean, his patients trust that--
你们不觉得 病人那么信任他 - so I should say something, right?
我该不该去反映一下 - It's a can of worms, George.
乔治 麻烦已经够多了 - Weren't we talking about sex, anyway?
话说回来 不是在聊♥性♥爱吗 - Doofus.
神经病 - This is gonna leave a pretty sexy scar, huh?
这次准能留个性感的疤痕 对吗 - Don't get any more crazy ideas.
别再动这种疯狂的念头了 - You really think my ideas are crazy?
你真的觉得我这想法疯狂吗 - I'm leaning that way.
我觉得是的 - We wrestle, he plays trumpet.
咱们爱摔跤 他爱吹小号♥ - Hey, I feel pretty dizzy.
我觉得头很晕 - You've lost some blood.
你这是失血过多 - This too shall pass.
这次也会没事的 - How come I don't see you down at the mat in Belltown?
我在贝尔敦的摔跤场怎么没见过你 - Oh, man, no time.
没时间去啊 哥们 - Bro, make time.
抽空吧 兄弟 - I'll be expecting you.
我等着你 - I'm there.
一定去 - Handle with care.
小心接着 -
- This thing's full of gunk. - I know.
-这里面全是黏液 -明白
- This thing's full of gunk. - I know.
- We need to free the bowel from the adhesions caused from the abscess.
我们要分离由于脓肿而粘连的肠子 - This poor girl...
可怜的姑娘 - What was she thinking?
不知道是怎么想的 - She wants her mother's approval.
她想得到妈妈的表扬 - She wanted to please her.
想让她高兴 - And this damage is the result?
就得到这样的结果吗 - Here, resect that.
把那部分切除 - Needle-tip Bovie, please.
请给我一支针头 - When you're done here, you have post-ops waiting.
这个做完了 你还得写术后报告呢 - I know, Dr. Bailey.
知道了 贝利医生 - Cristina's got the flu, so you need to pick up the slack in the clinic.
克里斯蒂娜感冒了 你得去门诊顶着 - Look, I'll mop the floors, okay?
知道了 烂摊子我会去收 - Sorry, that was inappropriate.
对不起 我过分了 - It's not the only thing that's inappropriate.
你过分的地方可不止这个 - Now we are on the subject.
既然说到了这个 - You care to tell me what you think you're doing?
能给我解释一下你的某些行为吗 - Look, I'll jump through hoops if you want me to.
听着 你现在就是让我钻圈儿我都没意见 - But what I do when I leave this hospital is my business.
但工作之外的生活是我的私事 - Half this hospital knows your business.
大半个医院都知道你那私生活 - Flu isn't the only virus spreading around here.
会传播的可不只是流感病毒 - I made a choice, and I know you don't respect me for that choice.
这是我的选择 我知道你对此有意见 - But I'll live with the consequences.
但一切后果我自己承担 - Then I'll have lots of hoops for you to jump through.
看来我得多让你钻几个圈 - I've done everything you've asked me to do.
你吩咐的我全完成了 - I may not do it your way, but it gets done.
方式也许不尽如你意 但起码我完成了 - So whatever else you got, bring it on.
你还有什么想吩咐的 只管来吧 - Okay, Dr. Grey, now that you've drained the organ,
格蕾医生 既然你排空了肠子 - we can attempt to repair it.
开始试着修复吧 - Now my day is perfect.
今天彻底完美了 - I appreciate this.
谢谢你 - The chance to scrub in on this kind of procedure is, well--
给我机会参与这种大手术 - yeah, I appreciate it.
非常感谢 - Here you go. Triple espresso, not too hot.
来了 双份浓咖啡 温热的 - Oh, I love you, seriously.
我真是太爱你了 - Ah, coffee-- where would medicine be without it, huh?
咖啡啊 没了它医院怎么活 - I hope you have a new crossword, Taylor.
我希望你带了份新的填词游戏 泰勒 - We're gonna be here a while.
咱要在手术室里待很久的 - Never go without.
随身带着呢 - Big day for you, kid, congrats.
今天是个大日子 小伙子 恭喜啊 - Thanks.
谢谢 - Hey, princess.
你好 小公主 - You ready to take a nap?
准备好睡觉觉了吗 -
- Hey, look what I got. Blow bubbles - that's it.
-这是什么呀 是吹泡泡的 -对了
- Hey, look what I got. Blow bubbles - that's it.
-
- You just breathe in. - Oh, that's it.
-来 吸气 -对啦
- You just breathe in. - Oh, that's it.
- What?
什么事 -
- Do you smell... - Smell what?
-你有没有闻到 -闻到什么
- Do you smell... - Smell what?
- I have a mask.
带着口罩呢 - I'm sorry, Dr. Taylor, but did you just...
抱歉 泰勒医生 你有没有 - have you been drinking?
有没有喝过酒 - I beg your pardon?
你再说一遍 - What?
怎么回事 - Do you smell-- I-I smell alcohol.
没闻到吗 我闻到酒精的味道 - Where the hell do you get off accusing me of something like that?
你他♥娘♥的♥怎么敢问我这种问题 - George, you're out of line.
乔治 你越界了 - There are rules.
医院有规定 - You know, there are rules for a reason. You ju-
规矩定了都是有理由的 你该 - There is a 2-year-old girl on this table.
台上躺着的是个两岁的小女孩 - You shouldn't take advantage of someone else's vulnerability.
我们不能这样利用别人的弱点 - I don't need some punk intern telling me what's at stake here.
轮不到你个狗屁实习生来教我什么是风险 - Get him out of here, Shep.
把他弄出去 谢博 - Shep?
谢博 - You're out, George.
乔治 你走吧 - You damned well better be ready, Taylor.
泰勒 你最好给我彻底准备好 - I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.
不然我就不站在这儿了 - Do you really, seriously want to know why I'm leaving?! Seriously?
你真的想知道为什么我要离开你 - How about when you started insisting that I quit my job,
你想想你坚持让我辞职的那天 - right when I started to make more money than you?
刚好那天起我的薪水比你高了 - That should have been the last straw.
就是从那天开始的 - No, the last straw should have been when I found out
不对 应该是从我那天发现 - that those mysterious phone calls
你的那些你一直否认 - that you've been getting that you kept denying were from other women--
是其他女人打来的神秘电♥话♥ - were really coming from your mother!
全是你妈妈打来的 - This isn't healthy.
这也太奇怪了吧 -
- Just hold still, please. - Don't you dare try to patch this up!
-请别乱动 -看你还敢再瞒着我
- Just hold still, please. - Don't you dare try to patch this up!
- Okay, could the both of you just please stop?
你们两位都消停会儿好吗 - You don't love me, J.P.
J.P 你根本不爱我 - You love to smother me.
你只是喜欢折磨我 - And if I could get you to just admit that,
你要是肯承认这点 - then I could leave you with an ounce of respect.
我走的时候还能给你留点面子 - Athena, I let you stay in here to keep him calm.
雅典娜 我是叫你来帮他保持冷静的 -
- So if you're just gonna keep arguing-- - Check that!
-如果再这么嚷嚷 -你听好了
- So if you're just gonna keep arguing-- - Check that!
- I can't respect a man desperate enough
不顾死活 靠吞钥匙把人留住的男人 - to swallow my exit strategy.
我没法尊重 - That is the last straw!
就是从今天开始的 - Michelle, can you get her out of here?
米歇尔 把这位女士请出去 - Ma'am?
女士 - Fine!
好吧 -
- Come on. - What?
-来吧 -怎么了
- Come on. - What?
- What's happening?
怎么回事 - The keys moved farther down.
钥匙掉得更深了 - Oh, my God, what does that mean?
天哪 这是什么意思 - What did you do? Don't you dare die, J.P.!
你都干了些啥 你可不许死 J.P - Please! Please, just shut up!
麻烦你 闭嘴好吗 - Breathe, J.P. Just breathe.
深呼吸 J.P 深呼吸 - Got it.
勾到了 - Very impressive, J.P.
J.P. 好样的 - Is he okay? Is he gonna be okay? You okay?
他还好吗 没事了吧 还好吗 - Yeah, he'll be fine.
是的 他没事了 - You lit-- you did that on purpose, didn't you?
你个小 你故意的是吧 - Can I offer you some advice?
能听我说一句吗 - Get in your car and go,
上车走吧 - for all of our sakes.
为你好 也是为我们好 - You'll never know where I parked it.
你永远都不知道我把车停哪儿了 -
- I need a shower. - I need a shower.
-我得洗个澡 -我才要洗个澡
- I need a shower. - I need a shower.
- You need to go tell that girl's parents
你得去告诉孩子的父母 - what kind of kid they're getting back.
手术过后的情况如何了 - You're not gonna let me shower first?
就不能让我先洗个澡吗 - That would be a hoop, would it not?
这就是给你钻的圈儿啊 不是吗 - It would qualify.
还真是啊 - Shower first, then.
那先去洗澡吧 - Ew, what smells?
什么味道 - That would be me--
是我身上的味道 - or more specifically, my patient's insides all over me.
确切的讲 是病人的消化物喷了我一身 - That makes me strangely happy.
听到这个让我莫名其妙地开心 - Oh, God. Oh, Meredith, you smell like...
天啊 梅瑞狄斯 你臭得像 - Karma.
报应 -
- What? - Nothing.
-你说什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
- Something vile's stuck in your hair.
你头发里有恶心的东西 - You know, just go stand over there, please.
算了 拜托你站在那边 - Ugh, how much do I love being a surgeon right now?
我现在是多喜欢当外科医生啊 - Karma.
报应 - What does karma have to do with anything?
这跟报应到底有什么关系 - I'm just saying, you've been given all the best surgeries.
我说的是 所有最好的手术都被你得到了 - And now you smell like putrid goo
所以现在你闻起来像过期的糊糊 - and you're giving off a stench.
散发着恶臭 - Karma's a bitch.
报应来得可真及时 - Dr. Shepherd needs an intern in surgery.
谢博德的手术需要一个实习医生 - Which one of you is clear to go?
你们谁能去 - Okay, Dr. Bailey, where do you want me?
好的 贝利医生 哪里需要我 - You need to lie down somewhere.
你需要找个地方躺一会儿 - I'm fine. I'm completely healthy.
我没事儿 我非常健康 - Grey?
格蕾呢 - Of course.
当然是她 - What is your problem?
你有什么问题吗 - Um, you!
我的问题就是你 - 'Cause apparently, you can help Dr. Mcdreamy
明摆着你能在我们不能涉及的领域 - in ways the rest of us can't.
帮助美梦医生 -
- You did not just s- - Yes, I did!
-你不是想说 -对 我就是那个意思
- You did not just s- - Yes, I did!
- Hemispherectomy in O.R. One
手术一室 大脑半球切除术 - with Dr. Shepherd. Go.
跟着谢博德医生 快去 - Apparently...
很明显 - I'm not the only one with hoops.
对你有意见的不止我一个 - Doctor...
医生 - Digby's post-op CBC shows
迪戈比的术后细胞计数表明 - a severe spike in the white blood cell count.
白血球数严重激增 - What is it?
什么情况 - It's 27, with 16% bands.
白细胞数量27 16%带状中性粒细胞 - Something else is wrong.
有些不太对劲 - That's a little high for simple stress.
对单纯应激反应来说有点儿太高了 - Check for any other possible sources of infection or recent illness.
复查是否有其他疾病或感染 还有病史 - We're gonna start the procedure with the left temporal lobectomy.
我们下面将进行左颞叶切除术 - Thanks for joining us, Dr. Yang.
感谢你加入我们 杨医生 - After the temporal, we'll do the frontal,
切除颞叶之后 我们切除额叶 - and then the occipital.
然后是枕叶 - We were able to reverse the gastric bypass,
我们成功完成了胃旁路逆转术 - but we did lose a significant portion of her bowel.
不过她的部分肠管已经坏死 - And because of the short gut syndrome,
由于短肠综合症 - Claire will never eat normally again.
克莱尔再也不可能正常饮食了 - Okay, wait, do-- how do we help her here?
好吧 等等 我们现在有什么能帮到她吗 - Well, getting proper nutrition will be a lifelong problem for Claire.
嗯 营养问题将会伴随克莱尔一生 - Great.
好极了 - As if we already don't have our hands full with her.
好像我们过去没为了她忙得不可开交一样 - She gets good grades.
她成绩很好 - She stays out of trouble.
又不惹麻烦 - She's smart.
还很聪明 - I just think she feels like
我只是认为你们让她感觉 - nothing she does is good enough for you.
她怎么做你们都不满意 - If you somehow think that I'm responsible for this--
如果你可能认为这件事应该归咎于我 - I think Claire is killing herself...
我认为克莱尔毁了自己身体 - to please you.
完全是为了让你满意 - Please.
行了吧 - You have no idea what's going on in that girl's mind.
你不知道那孩子脑子里在想什么 - You're her mother.
你是她母亲 - She worships the ground you walk on.
她崇拜你的一切 - She didn't do this for herself.
她这么做不是为了自己 -
- I think that this situation is completely ridiculous. - Tina... shut up.
-我觉得这种情况太荒谬了 -缇娜 闭嘴吧
- I think that this situation is completely ridiculous. - Tina... shut up.
- What is it?
什么情况 - I'm freezing, doc. I-I-I can't stop shaking.
我冻死了 医生 我止不住地发抖 - His temp's way up and B.P.'s dropping, doctor.
医生 他的体温升高 血压下降 - All right, Digby, have you had any recent illnesses,
好的 迪戈比 你最近有没有 - new piercings, tattoos, wounds?
得过病 穿过孔 纹过身 受过伤 - New tat on my calf.
小腿上有个新纹身 - Oh, my God.
我的天 - It was nowhere near that nasty this morning.
今天早上还没有这么恶心 - But it was infected?
但是已经感染了吗 - Why didn't you say anything?
你为什么不早说 - Ah, it was nothing.
当时还没什么 - I'm not here to complain about a little pain.
我不是为了这点儿小痛来医院的 - Well, the infection's been exacerbated
枪伤而引起的身体应激反应 - by the stress on your body from the gunshot.
加重了你的感染 - Get him to ICU.
带他去重症监护室 - We'll get you started on some antibiotics.
我们要先给你注射一些抗生素 - From the frontal lobectomy, I'm going to encounter a, uh...
在额叶切除术中 我们会遇到 呃 - we'll encounter the anterior cerebral artery.
我们会遇到大脑前动脉 - Yes, so we're gonna need to, uh...
对 我们现在需要 呃 - The branches of the artery need to be coagulated and divided.
动脉分支需要结扎分流 - You know, Taylor, her anesthesia's awful light.
泰勒 她的麻醉太浅了吧 - Come on, Taylor, she's waking up.
快点儿 泰勒 她要醒过来了 - Dr. Taylor?
泰勒医生 - Uh, he's asleep!
啊 他睡着了 - Taylor!
泰勒 - Dr. Taylor!
泰勒医生 - Oh, God, sorry. Sorry, I'm on it.
天啊 对不起 对不起 我来了 - My bad, Shep.
我的错 谢博 - He was right, wasn't he?
他说对了 对吧 - Aw, I nodded off. Come on.
我只是打了个瞌睡而已 - Whatever you got to do to get through the day, right?
我不管你做什么都要坚持过今天 知道吗 - Steph, get me some coffee.
史戴夫 给我来点儿咖啡 - Yes, doctor.
是 医生 - I'll be fine. It won't happen again.
我没事儿了 不会再发生刚才那种情况了 - Yeah, not in here, it won't.
是 在这里不会再发生了 绝对不会 - Uh, Steph, call Dr. Pennington.
史戴夫 呼叫佩宁顿医生 - Hopkins, take over until she gets here.
霍普金斯 在她来之前你接手 - Get out of here and get it together.
出去清醒一会 - What happened?
什么情况 - He went into multisymptom organ failure,
他出现多器官衰竭症状 - secondary to overwhelming sepsis.
继发性感染引起败血症 - Now he's all...
他现在完全 - I'll fix his B.P.,
我来想办法升高他的血压 - that should help his mental status.
应该可以稳定他的精神状态 - He's maxxed down pressures.
血压急速下降 - We got v-tach.
室性心动过速 - He's looking bad.
他的情况不乐观 - Put the defib pads on him and give him 150...
准备除颤仪 充电到150焦 - I lost his pulse.
没有脉搏了 - Defib! Get the pads! Get the pads!
Defib 除颤仪 除颤仪 - This packing, we hope, will, uh... prevent hemorrhaging.
我们希望这些东西可以止住出血 - Dr. Yang, do you want to add something to that?
杨医生 你想补充一下这个问题吗 - It will allow the cerebral spinal fluid to eventually fill the cavity.
它能使脑脊髓液最后流入空腔 - Very nice.
很好 - E.T., you want to close up?
E.T. 你来关颅吗 - Yes, doctor.
好的 医生 - I'm gonna go to bed.
我要睡一下了 - That was... unreal.
这一切太不真实了 - I mean, that's-- that's all there is.
我的意思是 这就完了 - I was feeling sick until I came here.
在进手术室之前我还很不舒服 - I was tired.
我本来很累 - Now I'm tired again.
现在又感觉到累了 - It's back to reality.
回到现实了 -
- Let me explain. - It's fine.
-让我解释一下 -没什么
- Let me explain. - It's fine.
- No, there is a code among doctors.
不 在医生中间有个原则 - We're not supposed to ask each other questions,
我们不能质问别人 - not within the walls of this hospital.
至少在这家医院里不行 - Okay, I was out of line.
好吧 是我越界了 - No, you weren't. I was.
不 你没越 是我 - I was out of line.
我越界了 - Somebody should have taken responsibility,
有人需要承担这个责任 - and it should have been the guy doing the cutting.
应该是那个主刀的人 - It should have been me.
应该是我承担责任 - You didn't deserve what happened to you today.
今天的事儿不应该发生在你身上 - You did the right thing, code or no code.
你做得对 不管方式如何 - You saw me leave the house this morning, didn't you?
今天早上你看见我离开你们的房♥子了 对吧 - Oh, was that you?
那是你吗 - I'm not using her.
我没在利用她 - And I don't favor her.
也不会偏袒她 - She's pretty great, you know.
她非常好 你知道的 - So, come on let's go tell Jamie's parents
我们一起去告诉杰米的父母 - she's gonna be fine, barring any complications.
她会好起来的 如果没有并发症的话 - Did you fix me?
你们把我治好了吗 - No, not completely.
没全治好 - So... I won't get fat?
那 我会变胖吗 - No.
不会 - Oh... that's awesome.
那好极了 - Claire, I've asked social services to contact your parents.
克莱尔 我已经叫社工联♥系♥你的父母了 - Why?
为什么 - They can help you.
他们可以帮助你 - With what?
帮什么 - You don't know this yet,
你现在还不懂 - but life isn't supposed to be like this.
但是生活不应该是这样的 - It's not supposed to be this hard.
不应该这么艰辛 - Time of death, 20:49.
死亡时间 20点49分 - The first guy I ever met out here from back home.
他是我在这儿遇到的第一个从老家来的人 - I thought you'd be asleep by now.
我以为这时候你应该睡下了 - Yeah, well... I'm not.
嗯 我没有 - If you wait a few minutes, you can have a piece of cake.
你等一会儿的话 就能吃到蛋糕了 - Baked it chock-full of love...
用满满的爱心烤制的 - Actually, chock-full of unrelenting,
实际上是充满了持续 - all-consuming rage and hostility, but it's still tasty.
而强烈的愤怒和敌意 不过仍然很美味 -
- So, you know? - I know.
-你知道了 -我知道了
- So, you know? - I know.
- Well, do you want the long, sordid version,
那你是想听又冗长又堕落的版本呢 - or the short version,
还是想听我长话短说 - where I started sleeping with a guy
我跟一个男的上♥床♥了 - who turned out to be my boss?
结果发现他是我的上司 - Neither.
哪个也不想听 - Izzie, cut me some slack here.
伊兹 放我一马吧 - No.
不行 - You went to Dartmouth.
你念的是达特茅斯[美国常春藤学院之一] - Your mother is Ellis Grey.
你母亲是爱丽丝·格蕾 - You grew up-- look at this house!
你从小 看看这房♥子 - You know, you walk into the O.R.,
你走进手术室 - and there isn't anyone who doubts that you should be there.
没有人会质疑你是否属于那里 - I grew up in a trailer park. I went to state school.
我呢 在房♥车里长大 念的公立学校 - I put myself through med school by posing in my underwear.
我靠当模特拍内衣照赚钱念完医学院 - You know, I walk into the O.R.,
我走进手术室的时候 - and everyone hopes I'm the nurse.
每个人都认为我是个护士 - You have their respect without even trying,
你不用付出什么就得到他们的尊重 - and you're throwing it away for...
可是你就这么丢掉 为了什么 - what, a few good surgeries?
为了精彩的外科手术吗 - No.
不是 - It's not about the surgeries.
跟手术半点儿关系都没有 - It's not about getting ahead.
也不是为了遥遥领先 - Then what?
那是为了什么 - A little hot sex?
火♥辣♥的性♥爱♥吗 - You're willing to ruin your credibility over that?
你愿意为了这个毁了你的信誉吗 - I mean, Meredith, what the hell are you doing?
我说 梅瑞狄斯 你到底在干什么 - Oh, my God...
天啊 - you're falling for him.
你爱上他了 - I am not.
我没有 - Oh, you so are.
你肯定爱上他了 - No, I'm not.
我没有 - You so are.
你太有了 - Damn it, you poor girl.
该死 可怜的姑娘 - You know, it's just that he's just so...
我们只是 他只是 - and I'm just-- I'm having a hard time.
我只是 最近的日子不太好过 - Wow, you're all, uh, mushy and...
你感情脆弱 - warm and...
深情款款 - full of secret feelings.
整个人充满了各种不可告人的情感 - I hate you!
我恨你 - And your cake.
还有你的蛋糕 - My cake is good.
我的蛋糕很赞哦 - So, um, how hot is the sex?
那 说说吧 你们的性♥爱♥是有多火♥辣♥ - Izzie...
伊兹 - What? Come on, I'm not getting any.
怎么了 得了吧 我最近空窗 - Help a girl out with a few details.
分享点儿细节帮我释放一下 - Maybe we like the pain.
也许我们喜欢痛苦 -
- How's she doing? - Good.
-她怎么样了 -很好
- How's she doing? - Good.
- Good.
那就好 - Maybe we're wired that way...
也许痛苦让我们沉迷 - Christina?
克里斯蒂娜 - ...because without it,
因为没有痛苦 - I don't know...
怎么说呢 - ...maybe we just wouldn't feel real.
我们就会感到不真实 -
- You know, we could just... - Sleep?
-我们可以只是 -睡觉吗
- You know, we could just... - Sleep?
- We could, yeah, if you want to.
我们可以 是的 如果没意见 - Yeah?
什么 - What's that saying?
那句话怎么说来着 - "Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer?"
"为什么我要一直用榔头砸自己呢" - Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地 - "Because it feels so good when I stop."
"因为停下来的时候 感觉好极了" - [The End]
[本集结束]