- Secrets can't hide in science.
秘密在科学之下无处遁形 - Medicine has a way of exposing the lies.
医学有一套揭示谎言的方法 - Within the walls of the hospital, the truth is stripped bare.
在医院的围墙内 真♥相♥被赤♥裸♥裸地暴露出来 - How we keep our secrets outside the hospital,
如何在医院外保守秘密 - well, that's a little different.
那就是另一♥码♥事了 - George. You locked the door. I need to take a shower.
乔治 你把门锁了 我要洗澡 - Uh, uh, I'll be out in a minute.
我马上就出来 - What are you doing in there?
你在里面干什么呢 - It's private.
无可奉告 - Oh. Oh, God. I'm sorry. I get it.
天呐 抱歉 我懂了 - I don't mean to interrupt.
我不是故意打断你的 - No, it's not that!
不 不是那样 - It's okay. Take your time.
没关系 慢慢来 - I am not doing what you think I'm doing.
我不是在做你想的那件事 - There's really no need to explain. I'll wait.
不用解释 我等着 - You just... finish.
你 继续吧 - No, I'm-- I'm coming.
不用 出来了[另意:要♥射♥了♥] - I'm coming out!
我是说我这就出来 - One thing is certain.
有一件事是肯定的 - Whatever it is we're trying to hide,
不管我们试着隐藏什么 - we're never ready for that moment
我们从未准备好面对 - when the truth gets naked.
真♥相♥大白的那一刻 - Dr. Grey, this is Ms. Henry from the nursing home.
格蕾医生 我是疗养院的亨利女士 - I'm calling about your mother.
我打电♥话♥来告诉你母亲的事 - Is she all right?
她还好吗 - Oh, it's nothing like that.
不是那样的 - Can I call you later then?
那么我能晚些给你打过去吗 -
- Uh, I just wanted to... - I have to go.
-我只是想... -我得挂了
- Uh, I just wanted to... - I have to go.
- Oh, my God. Who is calling you at this hour?
天呐 谁在这个点给你打电♥话♥ - It's a wrong number.
打错了 - There's no reason to be ashamed. It's normal, healthy even.
不需要害羞啊 很正常 甚至很健康 - I'm not ashamed 'cause I wasn't doing anything.
我一点也不害羞 因为我什么都没做 - I don't have to. I have a girlfriend.
我不需要 我有女朋友 - An imaginary girlfriend?
意淫的女朋友吗 - An actual girlfriend.
现实中的女朋友 - You know what? It's no big deal.
你知道吗 没什么大不了的 - You don't have to lie. I get it.
你不需要撒谎 我理解 - You have needs.
生理需求嘛 - What is going on out here?
这是什么情况 - Nothing.
没什么 - Nothing.
没什么 - Nothing.
没什么 - He's freaked out 'cause
他有点小崩溃 - I caught him playing with little jimmy and the twins.
因为我撞见他在里面"自娱自乐"呢 - I have girlfriend.
我有女朋友 - Okay.
好吧 - This sounds like fun out here.
听上去挺有意思的 - Aren't you gonna get that? It might be the hospital.
你不接吗 说不定是医院来的 - It's not. Breakfast?
不是 吃早餐吗 - That's the problem with secrets.
这就是秘密带来的烦恼 - Like misery, they love company.
类似不幸之事 向来祸不单行 - No, look, I told you people
不 我告诉过你们了 - I'm not coming in for a counseling session.
我不会接受咨♥询♥辅♥导♥的 - I know all my options.
我很清楚我有哪些选择 - Uh, well, I made my decision, and I made my appointment.
我已经决定了 而且已经预约了 - I'll be there on the 16th.
我16号♥就过去 - They pile up and up until they take over everything...
秘密不断积累 直到危及一切 - I paged you last night.
我昨天晚上呼你了 - I wasn't on call.
昨晚我不值班 - That's not why I paged you.
我不是因为那个呼你的 - You could give me your home number.
你可以告诉我你家电♥话♥号♥码 - Um, Burke...
伯克 - Uh, I gotta go.
我得走了 - until you don't have room for anything else...
直到你无暇顾及其他事情 - until you're so full of secrets,
直到你隐藏了太多秘密 - you feel like you're going to burst.
觉得自己都要爆♥炸♥了 - I had a really good time the other night.
那晚真的让我很享受 - Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是 - Are you, uh, feeling okay and everything?
你一切都还好吗 - I'm good.
挺好的 - Great, now that I got to see you. Why?
非常好 现在又见到你 怎么啦 - Oh, no reason. I'm good, too, you know?
没什么 我也挺好的 - Really good.
真的很好 - But um... a little itchy.
但是 有一点痒 - Hi, George.
嗨 乔治 - Hey.
嘿 - Olivia.
奥丽维亚 - Hi, Dr. Stevens.
嗨 斯蒂文斯医生 -
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
-待会儿再见咯 -好
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
- Bye.
再见 - Yeah.
是的 - She's into me.
她喜欢我 - Way to go, George. She's cute.
恭喜啊 乔治 她很可爱 - So, this morning, you really weren't...
那么今天早上 你真的不是在 - Anytime you want to apologize.
随时欢迎你道歉.. - Then what were you doing in the bathroom for so long?
那你在浴室做什么要那么久 - I have to go.
我得走了 - I know I'm pretty to look at and all, George,
我知道我看起来很帅 乔治 - but back up.
但是 往后退 - I need to ask you something.
我得问你点事 - I'm waiting.
说吧 - I seem to be having this skin...
我好像有点皮肤上的毛病 - thing going on, like a rash, really,
好像是疹子 真的 - and I think I know what it is,
我觉得我知道那是什么 - but I can't get close enough to tell for sure.
但是我没办法凑近看清 所以不太确定 - Let's see it.
看看吧 - It's kind of located in an, um, you know, private -
长在一个 比较隐私的地方 - You're a doctor, George. It's called a penis.
你是个医生 乔治 那叫阴♥茎♥ - You have a rash on your penis?
你阴♥茎♥上长了疹子 - I think I can describe it.
我觉得我能描述出来 - Um, it's k-red.
它是红的 - Just come on.
快点 - Just show me your junk so we can get this over with.
让我看下你的小弟然后就清楚了 - So?
怎么样 - Dude, you've got syphilis.
老兄 你得了梅毒 - Patient presented with abdominal pain
病人表现出腹部疼痛 - and blood in his urine.
并且有血尿 - Once his workup came back unrevealing,
初步检查无法显示病因的话 - the urologist suggested a cystoscopy.
泌尿科医生建议做膀胱镜检查 - Reason?
原因 - To get a look inside the bladder.
检查一下膀胱内部 - I appreciate you doing this, Preston.
谢谢你做得这一切 普莱斯顿 - I know this is a little out of your field.
我知道这超出你的职责领域了 - That's not a problem.
没关系 - It gives my interns something to do.
能让我的实习生们有事可做 - I have a feeling you keep them plenty busy.
我猜你让他们忙得团团转 - We were in the same frat at Tulane.
我们都曾是图兰大学一个兄弟会的成员 - It's gone from torturing pledges
以前是折磨那些想入会的新人 - to torturing interns. Am I right?
现在变成折磨实习生了 我说的对吧 - Be very careful how you two answer that.
你们俩最好小心点回答 - I could tell some stories.
我可以讲些糗事八卦哦 - Bill, you have a camera snaking up your mojo.
比尔 你体内有摄像镜在做检查呢 - It's not the time to cross me.
现在可不是揭我短的时候 - It isn't anything too serious?
问题不是很严重吧 - That's what this procedure will tell us.
做完此项检查就知道了 - You don't worry about anything but growing my godson in there.
好好注意肚子里的胎儿 其他什么都别担心 - He kicks like you wouldn't believe.
他常常在肚里踢我呢 - A badass, just like his father.
坏小子 就像他父亲一样 - Move a little to the right.
向右移一点 - Your other right.
那个右边 - There.
就在那 - What do you see? What is it?
你看到什么了 那是什么 - Could be any number of things.
有好几种可能 - O'Malley, take a biopsy of the mass.
欧麦利 给那东西做个活体♥检♥视 - Dr. Karev, schedule a C.T.
克莱夫医生 安排个CT - Let's not worry until we have to.
不要过早担心 - There's too much damage.
损伤太严重了 - We'll have to remove most of the colon
我们得切除大部分结肠 - instead of a local resection.
而不是局部切除了 - You gotta push it up.
你得提高点 - More suture. And what's with these damn lights in here?
再拿点缝线 这灯光是怎么回事 - Mr. Franklin, how long has your abdomen been like this?
富兰克林先生 你腹部像这样多久了 - It's been getting bigger for a while.
它这样变大有段时间了 - I told him there was something wrong.
我就说肯定是有什么毛病 - No one gets fat like this so fast. I told him.
没有人这么快变胖的 我早告诉过他了 - Everybody told him.
大家都那么说 - He has dullness to percussion and spider angiomas.
移♥动♥性浊音 以及蜘蛛痣 - What's all that mean?
什么意思 - It means we have to admit your father and run some tests.
意思就是我们得将你父亲收治入院 做些检查 - Great. What's that gonna cost us this time?
太好了 又得花多少钱啊 - Alice, don't.
艾丽丝 别这样 - Hi, uh, results for George O'Malley?
有乔治·欧麦利的化验结果吗 - I don't see it here. What's the patient's name?
没看见 病人的名字是 - O'Malley, George. Look, it's just a simple blood test.
欧麦利 乔治 就是个简单的验血 - Here you go.
给你 - Thank you.
谢谢 - Franklin, Jordan. I need these back ASAP.
富兰克林 乔丹 我需要尽快拿到结果 - What a shocker.
都是催命鬼 - Hey, what did you get, something good?
你的病人怎么样 是大手术吗 - Syphilis? That's not surgical. Who has syphilis?
梅毒 那可不是外科管的 谁得了梅毒 - Excuse us. Sorry.
不好意思 抱歉 -
- You have syphilis? - Shh!
-你得了梅毒 -嘘
- You have syphilis? - Shh!
- I don't know how this happened.
我不知道怎么回事 - Of course you do.
你肯定知道 - Olivia must really be getting around.
奥丽维亚肯定四处勾搭男人 - Olivia? She's not like that.
奥丽维亚 她不是那样的人 - It's a new millennium, George.
都什么年代了 乔治 - The only people who aren't like that are the Amish and,
恐怕只有阿米什人还那么刻板保守 - apparently, you.
当然 你也算 - You don't know.
你怎么知道 - Maybe I've been sleeping around.
或许是我到处沾花惹草呢 - Maybe I got ladies.
或许是我找小姐 - Shut up.
住嘴吧 - What am I gonna do?
我该怎么做 - It's no biggie.
不是什么大事 - A couple doses of penicillin will knock it right out.
青霉素就能搞定 - What am I gonna do about Olivia?
我该怎么对奥丽维亚 - For starters, stop sleeping with her,
首先 别再和她发♥生♥关♥系♥ - unless you want that thing to fall off.
除非你不想要那"东西"了 - Okay, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl
这已经是你第二次诋毁中伤那个女孩 - that I could one day potentially--
而我有一天很可能跟她 - well, not love, but like a whole lot.
不是相爱 但是类似的 - If she gave it to you, you have to tell her.
如果是她传给你的 你得告诉她 - Three.
第三次 - Fine. She didn't give it to you.
好吧 不是她传染给你的 - She was a virgin when you met.
你们认识的时候她还是个处♥女♥ - You still have to tell her so she can get tested.
你还是得告诉她让她去检查一下 - Oh, yeah?
是吗 - How am I gonna tell her?
我该怎么告诉她 - "Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing?
"奥丽维亚 你怎么样 - By the way, I got the syph. How about you?"
顺便说一下 我得梅毒了 你呢" - Maybe not quite like that.
也许不用像那样 - No, it's good advice, really good advice.
不 这是个好建议 真的是个好建议 - Thank you very much.
非常感谢 - Retract here.
再牵回这里 - Oh! This just isn't holding.
哦 这个没放稳 - Give me a bigger retractor, please.
给我一个大点的牵引器 谢谢 -
- Sorry, Doctor. - It wasn't you.
-对不起 医生 -不是你的错
- Sorry, Doctor. - It wasn't you.
- Dr. Bailey, you can finish this.
贝利医生 你来收尾吧 - Uh, thank you, Chief. I appreciate the opportunity.
谢谢 主任 非常感谢给我这个机会 - I gotta say, George,
老实说 乔治 - I didn't think you had it in you.
没看出来你也风流成性呢 - It's always the quiet ones.
真人不露相啊 -
- So, who's the woman? - None of your business.
-那么 是哪个妞 -不关你的事
- So, who's the woman? - None of your business.
- Oh, come on.
哦 少来了 - Who gave you the cooties on the playground?
谁在风流场上把风流病传染给你了 - You must have had something like this before, right?
你以前一定得过这种病 对吗 - I never talk about my penis with other men.
我从不和别的男人讨论我的阳物 - I don't n-either, normally.
通常情况下 我也不 - We better get Burke.
我们最好去找伯克 - Mr. Franklin?
富兰克林先生 - You have a condition known as ascites.
检查结果显示您患有腹水 - Oh, my God. I knew it was terrible.
哦 天呐 我就知道情况很糟 - It just means there's fluid in the peritoneal cavity,
只是表明腹腔内有液体而已 - the abdomen.
就是腹部 - And the swelling is pressing against your lungs,
腹水会挤压你的肺 - which is why you're having trouble breathing.
所以你会感到呼吸困难 - In your case, it looks like a symptom of liver disease.
同时 您似乎也有肝脏问题 - And it all comes together.
果然是祸不单行啊 - Alice, not now.
艾丽丝 现在不是时候 - Is there something we should know?
是不是有什么情况没有告诉我们 - I drink a bit.
我有时喝点酒 - That's the understatement of the year.
这么说未免太轻描淡写了吧 - That's enough out of you!
你给我闭嘴 - Hey! I'm only here for Mom,
我只是为了妈妈才来这的 - to make sure you don't pull any of your usual crap.
以确保你不会像平常一样又惹什么麻烦事 - There's definitely a growth protruding into the bladder,
在他的膀胱里明显有个正在生长的突起 - but look at the edges.
但是看看这些边缘 - I don't think it's a tumor.
我觉得不是肿瘤 - Kind of shaped like an ovary.
形状像个卵巢 - That the flip answer
你要给你的病人 - you're gonna give your patient, Dr. Karev?
这么随意的答案吗 克莱夫医生 - This is one of my oldest friends.
那可是我的老朋友 - You might want to take this seriously.
你最好严肃点 - I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 - You better be.
你最好是 - I got the rest of the labs back.
我拿来了检查结果 - They did a chromosome analysis of the tissue.
他们对异物组织进行了染色体分♥析♥ - You won't believe this.
你不会相信的 - Bill has an ovary?
比尔长了个卵巢? - Um, according to his daughter,
根据他女儿的说法 - Mr. Franklin is a heavy drinker.
富兰克林先生是个老酒鬼 - Six to eight drinks a day, an alcoholic by any standard.
每天喝6到8瓶 绝对是个酒鬼 - Protocol?
治疗方案 - Schedule a paracentesis.
先预约一个放液穿刺术 - Reason?
理由 - Draining the fluid will relieve the pressure.
排出那些腹水 释放压力 - Good, but don't schedule it. Do it.
很好 但是不用预约 直接做就行了 - You want us to do the procedure?
你让我们来做这个吗 - You've seen one, right?
你看过一次对吗 - Absolutely.
当然 - Well, now do one.
那就去做吧 - I've never seen one.
我从来没见过 - You're about to.
你马上就要见到了 - Oh, my God.
哦 天呐 - God, an ovary.
天啊 卵巢 - It gives new meaning to the term "Metrosexual."
这赋予了"都市美型男"新的含义 - Hi, George.
嗨 乔治 - Olivia.
奥丽维亚 - What am I, invisible?
我呢 直接被无视吗 - Alex.
阿历克斯 - You go ahead. I'll catch up with you later.
你先走吧 我等下会赶上来的 - About time I got you alone today.
我们俩今晚何时独处 -
- Olivia-- - What time is your shift done?
-奥丽维亚 -你的轮班什么时候结束
- Olivia-- - What time is your shift done?
- Because mine's over at 8:00,
我8点下班 - and I thought maybe you could come over.
所以我想也许你可以过来找我 - Olivia! I need to tell you something.
奥丽维亚 我必须告诉你些事 - What's wrong?
怎么了 - Are you breaking up with me?
你要和我分手吗 - What? No.
什么 不 - Oh, no, really, no.
真的不是 - It's just...
只是 - Okay, you're the only person that I've been with in a long time.
好吧 你是我长♥期♥以来所交往的第一个女友 - I mean, not unusually long or anything, you know?
长♥期♥不是说有生以来 几乎不沾女生那种 - Just a normal amount of long time.
只是一段比较长的空窗期 - But it wouldn't matter to me if you've been with someone else.
如果你曾经和其他人交往过 也没关系 - Maybe you have?
你有吗 - I'm not accusing you of anything or, you know, judging you
我并不是指责你什么 或是评判你 - or handing out scarlet letters or anything, you know?
或者是给人戴红字之类的 你懂吗[红A字:旧时被判通奸者佩带的标记] - You're a woman, you know?
你是个女人 你明白吗 - A very attractive woman.
非常有吸引力的女人 - Of course you've been with other men.
你当然和其他男人交往过 - I mean, not that you've been with a lot of men.
不是说你和很多人交往 -
- It's not like you're a prostitute or-- - A prostitute?
-像个妓♥女♥似的 -妓♥女♥
- It's not like you're a prostitute or-- - A prostitute?
- No! Not a -not a prostitute.
不 不是 当然不是妓♥女♥ - No, the opposite of a prostitute, a lady.
和妓♥女♥正相反 一个淑女 - You're very ladylike.
你非常淑女 - I mean, you're very bendy, but...
我是说 你很温柔软乎 但 -
- George, breathe. - Okay.
-乔治 深呼吸 -好的
- George, breathe. - Okay.
- It's just-- okay, here's the thing.
只是 好吧 事情是这样的 - I really like you, Olivia.
我真的非常喜欢你 奥丽维亚 - I like you a lot.
我很喜欢你 - Well, I like you, too.
我也喜欢你 - I have syphilis.
我得了梅毒 - That could have gone better.
我可以说得更委婉的 - You dropped a retractor.
你弄掉了牵引器 - Fine.
我坦白好了 - A few weeks ago, I was operating,
几个星期前 我正在做手术 - and the vision in my right eye became blurry.
我右眼视力变得模糊 - After a few hours, it was fine.
几个小时后 又好了 - It's come back again.
现在又开始模糊了 - Did you have it checked out?
你检查过吗 - The examination was normal.
检查结果一切正常 - My ophthalmologist tells me I'm just getting older...
我的眼科医生告诉我 只是因为我老了 - but you know what a decline in my visual acuity can mean.
但你知道我的视力下降意味着什么 - I'll set up some tests.
我帮你安排些检查 - Shep...
小谢 - I know how the rumor mill runs around here.
我知道流言传出去会怎么样 - Let's just keep this to ourselves.
你知我知就好 - Absolutely.
当然 - Yeah.
是啊 - Do you think she's talking about me?
你认为她是在说我吗 - She's absolutely talking about you.
她当然在说你 - Dude, that's a good thing.
伙计 这是个好事 - No. No, it's not.
不 不是 - Georgie, get a clue.
乔治 想一想 - Syphilis is the best thing that ever happened to you.
梅毒是你身上发生过的最好的事了 - In their eyes, you're a player.
在她们眼中 你就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ - Hey, syph boy.
嘿 梅毒男 - You told her?
你告诉她了 - Just Cristina.
只有克里斯蒂娜 - "Syph boy."
"梅毒男" - It's got a nice ring to it,
此外号♥简直闪耀着灿烂的光环 - kind of like superboy, only diseased.
就像超级男孩 不过是犯病版的 - Izzie didn't have to say a word.
伊兹完全可以什么都不用说 - Around here, the only thing that spreads faster than disease is gossip.
在这个地方 八卦比疾病传播得还要快 - That's not true.
不是那样的 - Just 'cause Izzie can't keep her mouth shut
仅仅因为伊兹是个大嘴巴 - doesn't mean everyone knows...
不意味着每个人都知道... - Hey George, how are you feeling? Sorry about the syphilis.
嘿 乔治 你感觉怎么样 梅毒的事情我很遗憾 - Everyone in this hospital knows?
医院里的每个人都知道了吗 - Knows you're a player.
知道你是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ - You're disturbed.
你神经病吧 - True.
确实 - Everybody's got a secret.
每个人都有秘密 - Be glad yours is out in the open.
庆幸一下你的被公开出来了吧 - Oh, yeah, Alex? What's yours?
哦 是吗 阿历克斯 你的秘密是什么 - You show me yours, and I'll show you mine.
你告诉我你的 然后我会告诉你我的 - I'll bet she's got some serious and kinky skeletons in the closet.
我敢说你一定有很多劲爆的黑暗秘密 - What's in my closet is none of your business.
我有什么秘密与你无关 - Well, I don't have any secrets. My life is boring.
好吧 我没有什么秘密 我的人生很无聊 - Everybody's got something to hide.
每个人都会刻意隐藏一些事 - Well, the mass we found is not a tumor.
我们发现的那个组织不是肿瘤 - Well, that's good, right?
这是好事 对吗 - Anything's got to be better than cancer.
什么病都比癌症要好 - That's where it gets a little tricky.
棘手之处就在这里 - The chromosomal tests have revealed
染色体分♥析♥显示 - that your body contains DNA from two different embryos
你身体内的DNA来自两个不同的胚胎 - that merged in the womb at the very beginning of development.
早在子♥宫♥里就开始形成 - In rare cases such as yours,
很少有像你这样的案例 - the condition can produce gonadal hermaphroditism.
形成了雌雄同体的状况 - I'm hearing scary words here,
我听到了恐怖的用语 - Preston, you know, pay-cable kind of words.
普莱斯顿 就是那种不祥之兆 - In English,
说白了就是 - the mass in your bladder is an ovary.
你膀胱里的那个组织是个卵巢 - Don't worry. We're gonna remove it.
不要担心 我们会把它移除 - We have an excellent gynecological surgeon on staff.
我们有一位非常优秀的妇科医生 - You're telling me I'm a guy with an ovary?
你是在告诉我 我是一个有卵巢的男人吗 - It's simply a quirk of nature, man.
就当是上帝造人时出了差错吧 老兄 - What am I gonna tell Holly?
我该怎么跟霍莉说 - That you're gonna be fine.
就说你会没事的 - I'm still a man, right?
我仍然是个男人 对吗 - A man's man, a kappa man.
男人中的男人 纯爷们儿 - I mean... you know, my sex life.
我是说 我的性生活 - Been having any problems?
是有什么问题吗 - Was it my very pregnant wife that give it away?
是我那大肚妻向你透露的吗 - Come on, man, don't worry.
哎呀 伙计 别担心 - You never knew it was there. You won't miss it when it's gone.
你都不知道身体里长了那东西 切掉你也不会有感觉的 - Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你真的懂怎么治疗梅毒吗 - It's a shot of penicillin,
一剂盘尼西林 - George. Be grateful I'm even doing this.
乔治 你应该感谢我为你打♥针♥ - I'm about to see more of you than I ever wanted to.
其实我真的很不想看到你那个部位 - I'll be fighting nightmares for a week.
估计我会做一周的噩梦 - Okay, you know what? Forget this.
好吧 算了吧 不勉强你了 - Do you want to get rid of the syph or not?
你到底想不想摆脱梅毒 - Just shut up and drop them.
那就把嘴闭上 把裤子脱了 - I cannot believe this.
我真不敢相信 - Meredith, go away!
梅瑞狄斯 出去 - Oh, George, I'll give you some moral support.
哦 乔治 我来给你一点精神支持 - No. No moral support.
不 不要精神支持 - I'm indisposed here.
我是个病患 - George, it's not a big deal.
乔治 没什么大不了的 - And you have a cute butt.
而且你的屁屁好可爱哦 - I have a cute butt, too.
我的屁♥股♥也很可爱 - You want to see?
你想看看吗 - Oh, get out. You're doing it wrong.
走开 不是你那样打♥针♥的 - Be my guest.
那你来吧 - What-- Alex.
什么 阿历克斯 - Alex.
阿历克斯 - What are we doing here?
在这做什么呢 - Breaking George's spirit.
让乔治精神崩溃 - Curing george's syph.
治疗乔治的梅毒 - I don't like needles.
我不喜欢打♥针♥ - Good thing you became a doctor.
幸亏你当了医生 - Other side.
另一边 -
- Izzie? - Yeah?
-伊兹 -什么事
- Izzie? - Yeah?
- Mr. Franklin's procedure's been scheduled for after lunch--
富兰克林先生的手术安排在午饭后 - What are we doing?
在干嘛呢 - We are saving George
我们在拯救乔治 - from a future of festering sores and insanity.
以免他日后出现化脓 精神错乱等症状 - Oh, cute butt.
哦 好可爱的屁屁 - Told you.
我就说吧 - It is cute, like a baby's.
真的很可爱 就像婴儿的 - You know, I have spent hours, days, years,
知道吗 我整日整夜都在幻想 - imagining myself half-naked in a room with three women.
自己半裸着与三个女人在一个房♥间里 - The reality is so much better.
但是现实更精彩 - I think he's gonna cry.
我觉得他快哭了 - Hi. It's Ms. Henry again.
嗨 还是我 亨利女士 - Is this a better time?
现在方便接电♥话♥吗 - Sorry about this morning. I wasn't alone and--
今天早上的事真抱歉 我不方便说话 - What were you calling about?
你打电♥话♥来有什么事吗 - I just wanted to remind you
我只是想提醒你 - that tonight's our monthly family dinner.
今天是每月一次的家庭聚餐 - You know, you haven't been to any of our family functions.
你从来没参加过任何家庭活动 - You have to understand.
你得理解我 - I'm a surgical intern, so my time isn't my own.
我是外科实习医生 没有自己的时间 - Our residents really respond to these events.
老人们都很期待这种聚会 - They always enjoy themselves, which is so rare.
他们很难得这么开心 - I think it's important you attend.
我觉得你能来很重要 - I'll be there.
我会到的 - I'll try to be there.
我会尽力赶过去 - I will definitely try
我一定会尽力的 - I've cleared some time for your M.R.I.
我空出了时间替你做核磁共振 -
- Good. Let's get going. - Okay.
-太好了 走吧 -好的
- Good. Let's get going. - Okay.
- Uh... sorry to bother you with this, Chief.
主任 很抱歉来烦你 - We've got kind of a situation.
出了点状况 - What now?
又有什么 - Three interns, four residents, and six nurses
外科的3名实习医生 4名住院医生 6名护士 - on this surgical floor have been diagnosed with...
都被查出患有 - syphilis.
梅毒 - There are over 70,000 new cases every year.
每年都有7万多名新患者 - Undiagnosed,
若不尽早诊治 - syphilis can lead to blindness, insanity, and death.
梅毒可能导致失明 精神错乱甚至死亡 - If you are having unprotected sex
如果你曾和外科的另一个人 - with another member of the staff, get tested.
发生过无保护性行为 立刻去做检查 - This is not a request.
这不是请求 - Patricia will now give you a safe-sex demonstration.
帕特丽夏会为你们演示安全性行为 - When the time is right, and,
当时机到了 - gentlemen, you'll all know when that time is,
先生们 你们都明白是什么时候 - carefully open the condom packet...
小心地撕开安全套的包装袋 - and roll it onto the banana.
把它套在"香蕉"上 - We should try and get down to do the M.R.I. now.
我们该现在下去做核磁共振 - This isn't really a good time.
现在不是时候 - If you want to do this without anybody else knowing,
如果你不想被别人发现 - you should do it now.
最好现在做 - Open communication is essential to a healthy relationship.
健康的情侣关系应该是坦诚相对的 - In a responsible relationship...
在负责任的关系中 - Poor George.
可怜的乔治 - Yeah.
确实 - You know, I think he really likes typhoid Mary.
我觉得他似乎真的喜欢那个"祸害女" - Well, not many budding relationships survive a good dose of V.D.
恋情才刚确立 估计很难经受性病一事的打击 - Yeah.
确实 -
- When the banana is finished... -Yeah.
-完事儿以后 -确实
- When the banana is finished... -Yeah.
- ...gently peel off the condom and dispose of it properly.
小心地取下安全套 并妥善处理它 - With every fresh banana, always use a fresh condom.
每次都用一个全新的安全套 - You're avoiding me.
你在躲着我 - I'm busy... at work. I-I'm working.
我有事要忙 我在工作 - Why are you in this line?
你为何也来排队 - It's the syphilis line.
等着检查梅毒 - You don't need to be in this line.
你用不着检查 - I don't?
不用吗 - There's no one else.
我没和其他人做过 - That surprises you?
你很吃惊吗 - Nothing surprises me.
我早已处变不惊了 - Do I need to be in this line?
我用检查吗 - No.
不用 -
- Okay. - Okay.
-那就好 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
- Mr. Franklin's prepped and ready.
富兰克林先生已做好术前准备 - Excellent.
太好了 - God, look at this line.
天啊 看看这队伍 - Well, at least we don't have to stand in line.
幸好我们不用去排队 - That's the one good thing about the fact
我们都没有和男人搭上 - neither of us is getting any, right?
恐怕这是唯一的好处了 - Mr. Franklin, we've given you a local anaesthetic,
富兰克林先生 我们会给您局部麻醉 - but you might feel some pressure.
但你还是会感觉到一些压力 - Okay,
好的 - I'm ready.
我准备好了 - Grab the skin.
抓着皮肤 - I'm in the peritoneal cavity.
进入腹腔了 - That fluid is bloody.
体液带血 - Is it supposed to be bloody?
这算正常吗 - You've done this before, right?
你们以前做过这个的 对吧 - Of course. Millions of times.
当然 很多次了 - You're doing great, Mr. Franklin.
你没事的 富兰克林先生 - Okay, wait, wait.
好了 等等 - Okay, go.
搞定 - Good.
太棒了 - Now all we have to do is wait.
现在只用等着就好 - You see that right there?
这儿 你看见了吗 - It's a tumor,
是肿瘤 - and it's pressing against your optic nerve.
压♥迫♥了你的视神经 - Is it operable?
可以手术吗 - Oh, definitely.
当然 - It does have its risks.
不过有一定的风险 - You mean I could lose my sight?
你是说我可能失明 - Just what I need-- a syphilis outbreak and a tumor.
都被我赶上了 梅毒爆发和肿瘤 - Well, it's probably unrelated.
这二者没什么关系吧 - All right, Derek, let's see how good you really are.
德里克 要看你的真本事了 - All right. I'll put a team together.
没问题 我会组一个手术小组 - All my people only.
必须是值得信赖的人 - And I still want this kept under wraps.
手术最好秘密进行 - The vultures will be circling soon enough.
不然很快就会有毒舌来八卦的 - Aren't I one of the vultures?
你就不怕我对外八卦吗 - Why do you think I want to keep an eye on you?
不然你以为我为何想监视你 - Get going. We're doing this tonight.
去准备一下 我们今晚就做手术 - Right.
行 - You paged.
你呼我了 - Yeah, I need you to help me out on something for the chief.
我要你和我一起帮主任一个忙 - Can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗 - Better than you think.
超乎你的想象 - How much fluid can one body hold?
人体内能容纳多少体液啊 - There's a lot of fluid in there,
富兰克林先生 您的积液很多 - Mr. Franklin, but we're almost finished.
不过就快结束了 - Mr. Franklin, are you sleeping?
富兰克林先生 你在睡觉吗 - Mr. Franklin?
富兰克林先生 -
- He has no pulse. - What?
-他没有脉搏了 -什么
- He has no pulse. - What?
- He has no pulse!
他没有脉搏了 - Code blue. Code blue.
蓝色警报 蓝色警报 - How could he die like that with no warning?
他怎么毫无征兆地就死了 - There was blood in the tube when it first went in.
刚进针时有血 - What if it's our fault? What if we did something wrong?
会不会是我们的错 是不是我们做错了什么 - We didn't do anything wrong.
我们没做错任何事 - We did a textbook procedure.
都是照着标准程序做的 - I checked your chart.
我检查过表格了 - You did everything by the book.
确实是按程序做的 - He died on our watch. We must have missed something.
但他死在我们眼前 我们肯定遗漏了什么 - You couldn't have known. There was no history of heart problems.
你们无法预料的 他没有心脏病史 - His death wasn't your fault.
他的死和你们无关 - When's the autopsy?
什么时候尸检 - There isn't gonna be an autopsy.
不会进行尸检了 - What? How are we supposed to know the cause of death?
什么 那我们怎么知道死因呢 - It's going down as cardiopulmonary arrest complicated by liver disease.
就写因肝脏疾病致使的心肺衰竭 - But an autopsy would--
但尸检可以 - The family decided they didn't want an autopsy.
他的家人决定不做尸检 -
- But Dr. Bailey-- - They don't want an autopsy. Let it go.
-但是 贝利医生 -她们不想做 算了吧
- But Dr. Bailey-- - They don't want an autopsy. Let it go.
- Dr. Burke to Cardiology.
伯克医生请到心外科 - Dr. Burke to Cardiology.
伯克医生请到心外科 - How goes our special, supersecret, silent, sunset surgery?
我们的超级秘密大手术准备得怎么样了 - I've been practicing that.
我一直在练习密聊语调呢 - You have too much time on your hands.
你是闲得发慌 - Uh, tell the chief I'll be there.
告诉主任我会去的 - Just let me know when and where. I'm in.
告诉我时间地点 我加入 - Okay.
行 - Are you nervous?
你紧张吗 - It's a complicated surgery.
这手术很复杂 - I make one mistake,
如果犯一点错误 - I end a fellow surgeon's career, my mentor's career.
就会终结一个同事的职业生涯 还有我导师的 - Oh, no, I'm not nervous.
不 不 我一点也不紧张 - So, just for the record...
保险起见 - you'd tell me if I need to get tested, right?
你得告诉我 我需要去检查梅毒吗 - You think I have syphilis?
你以为我有梅毒 - No, I don't.
不 不是 - It's just-- we never made any rules or anything.
只是 我们从来没有制定什么规则 - I mean, we never said, "We have rules",
我是说 我们从来没说过 "我们有约定的" - and I wouldn't hold it against you.
我不会以此来对付你的 - When would I have time to go out and get syphilis?
我哪有时间出去鬼混还染上梅毒啊 - You're a handful enough as it is,
你已经够麻烦的了 - and besides, we're, like, practically a condom ad.
再说 我们不是一直用安全套吗 - But no more glow-in-the-dark ones.
不要在用那种夜光的了 - You see? There's nothing to worry about.
你看 没什么好担心的 - Maybe we should, you know, make some rules, I mean.
或许 我们是该定些规矩 - We should.
的确 - Okay.
行 - Okay.
行 - Just for the record...
还是声明一下 - I liked the glow-in-the-dark ones.
我还挺喜欢那些夜光的套套 - I bet you do.
我就知道 - That's the last of the ovarian material.
这是最后一块卵巢组织了 - I just need to sew up the perforation on the bladder wall.
只要把膀胱壁的穿孔缝合好就行了 - Is there a problem, Dr. Knox?
有问题吗 诺克思医生 - Well, you said this man's wife is pregnant?
你说他老婆怀孕了 - Due in five weeks. Why?
五周后临盆 怎么 - Our patient has a blind vas deferens.
他的输精管是堵塞的 - Bill is sterile?
比尔不育? - And always has been.
一直都是 - Then who got his wife pregnant?
那谁让他老婆怀孕的 - Sucks to be Bill right now.
比尔被戴绿帽了 - How's Burke gonna tell him the baby's not his?
伯克该怎么告诉他 孩子不是他的呢 - Burke's not gonna tell him.
他不会说的 - He has to. They're friends.
他必须说 他们是好朋友 - Bill's better off not knowing.
比尔不知道比较好 - Do you think Holly knows Bill's not the father?
你觉得霍莉知道孩子不是比尔的吗 - Maybe, maybe not.
可能知道 也可能不知道 - Bill should know his wife's cheating on him.
比尔得知道他老婆有外遇 - I might want to know
如果是我我会想知道的 - I don't remember asking for your opinions,
我好像没有问你们的意见吧 - so keep them to yourselves.
别多嘴了 - Sorry, sir.
对不起 - You're such a gossip.
你真八卦 - We know how confusing this must be,
我们知道您此刻一定惊慌失措 - your husband dying so suddenly,
丈夫突然辞世 - but an autopsy will tell us why.
但尸检可以告诉我们死因 - So, you think we should do the autopsy?
你们觉得该做尸检是吗 - No, we just want this to be over.
不 我们只想快点结束 - But don't you want to know for certain what killed him?
你们难道不想知道他究竟为何而死吗 - My father was a mean drunk who couldn't hold a job.
我父亲一直是个酒鬼 连工作都保不住 - That's what killed him.
他就是因此而死的 - I understand that you're angry,
我理解你的愤怒 - but knowing for sure might help give you some closure.
但知道确切的原因 可以帮你做个了断 - It was awfully sudden, Alice.
确实太突然了 艾丽丝 - Sudden?
突然 - He's been killing himself for years.
这些年来他一直在自寻死路 - He was a good man.
他是个好人 - Maybe they're right.
或许 或许她们说的对 - Maybe we should do the autopsy.
或许我们该做尸检 - Mom, stop it.
妈 打住 - He's dead.
他已经死了 - It's finally over.
总算结束了 - Alice, your father would have wanted--
艾丽丝 你♥爸♥爸会希望 - Who cares what he wanted?
谁管他怎么想 - Can't we please just try and get out of this
我们就不能尽快了结一切 - with whatever shred of dignity this family has left?
保存我们家仅存的尊严吗 - You guys want to perform an unauthorized autopsy?
你们想私自做尸检吗 - I know you, Cristina.
我了解你 克里斯蒂娜 - You do not want to be known as the new 007.
你不想被视作新任的007[手术杀手] - An autopsy clears your name.
尸检可以洗脱你的嫌疑 - Cristina, no.
克里斯蒂娜 不要 - What about Franklin's wife?
那富兰克林的妻子怎么办 - You saw the way she was looking at me. She wants the autopsy.
你看见她看我的眼神了 她想做尸检 - She just didn't want to fight with her daughter.
她只是不想和女儿争执罢了 - She looked so sad.
她看起来那么难过 - Okay, Cristina Yang, licensed to kill.
好吧 克里斯蒂娜·杨 手术杀手 - Okay, I'm in.
好吧 我加入 - I am so not involved in this.
我可不想扯上一丁点关系 - Meredith, this is fight club.
梅瑞狄斯 这是搏击俱乐部[搏击俱乐部守则第一条 不允许谈论它的存在] - Nobody talks about it.
不允许谈论 - Fine.
好吧 - We have to do it when Bailey's not around.
得找贝利不在的时间做 - She is always around. She's everywhere and knows everything.
她一直都在 无处不在 无所不知 - We have to take our chances.
我们得冒冒险 - Bailey's got something tonight from 7:00 to 11:00.
贝利今晚七点到十一点有事 - You two will be the last thing she's worried about.
她绝对不会注意到你俩的 -
- How do you know that? - What kind of something?
-你怎么知道的 -什么事
- How do you know that? - What kind of something?
- Oh, I can't tell you that. It's fight club, too.
我不能说 这也是搏击俱乐部 - If I'm missing out on a real patient because of this,
如果我因为这个错过了一个真正的病人 - they're gonna call me 007 because I've killed you.
大家就真会叫我007 因为我会杀了你 - How we doing?
感觉怎么样 - Did you lock up the gallery?
走廊门锁了吗 - Don't worry. We're flying under the radar.
放心 不会被发现的 - What did you put out there, the midas rex?
这是什么仪器 用气钻吗 - We've got it, Chief.
交给我们吧 主任 - How much vancomycin is there?
万古霉素用量多少 - One gram, as ordered, sir.
按您的吩咐 一克 - You're not gonna be too liberal with those benzos?
苯二氮的用量千万要小心啊 - You know, doctors make the worst patients.
医生往往是最讨厌的病人 - You should just breathe in the happy gas.
你最好吸些一氧化二氮 - Stop running my O.R.
别在我的手术室里发号♥施令了 - I've got you covered.
放心交给我吧 - We stole a body.
我们偷了具尸体 - We're body snatchers.
咱们是盗尸者 - What if somebody from the morgue comes looking for Franklin?
要是停尸间工作人员找他怎么办 - Well, A, it's in the middle of the night,
首先 现在是午夜时间 - and, B, the thing about being dead is people stop looking for you.
其次 死掉的意义在于没人会再找你了 - Okay.
好吧 - When's the last time you did an autopsy?
你上一次解剖是什么时候 - I took gross anatomy like you. I'm just trying to remember.
我也只学过系统解剖 只是需要回想一下 - You know what? Hold on. Hold on. Wait.
等下 你先等会儿 等一下 - Hold on.
等等 - You brought a textbook?
你还把教材带来了 - Uh, if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right.
要么不做 要么别错 - Okay.
好吧 - Okay, got it.
好 我知道了 - You sure?
你确定 - It's not like we can kill him twice.
又不可能弄死他两次 - Let me cut.
我来切吧 - You'll get your turn.
会轮到你的 - You should really be using the 10 blade.
你应该用十号♥手术刀的 - Will you stop backseat cutting?
你能别挑我的刺吗 - Go get the saw.
把锯子拿来 - Okay, I've sutured the drain in place. The staples look fine.
切口已缝合 缝合钉也没问题 - All right, we're done here. Dr. Bailey, you want to wrap him?
手术结束 贝利医生 请给他包扎一下 - Nice work, everybody, nicely done.
各位干得不错 很好 - Thanks.
谢谢 - Good.
很好 - Do you think the optic nerve is damaged?
你觉得他的视神经会受损吗 - If it is, when he wakes up, he'll--
如果是 他醒来后会 - He'll be blind?
会失明吗 - For how long?
失明多久 - Forever.
一辈子 - Page Stevens and Yang.
呼斯蒂文斯和杨 - Tell them I want them covering your patients.
让她们照看一下你的病人 - I need you to stay and monitor the chief.
你留在这里看护主任 - Cristina and Izzie, um... I think they're already swamped.
克里斯蒂娜和伊兹 估计也在忙 - With what?
忙什么 - Labs-- they had to check on some labs.
化验结果 她们要分♥析♥一些实验室的化验结果 - Oh, you are lying.
你在撒谎 - I know you're lying.
我看出来了 - You know how I know?
知道我是怎么知道的吗 - 'Cause you're a bad liar!
因为你根本不会撒谎 - I hate a bad liar.
不会撒谎的家伙真讨厌 - Take over for me.
帮我脱了 - I know exactly where they are.
我知道她们究竟在哪儿了 - Take over.
拿着 - Your whole relationship is a lie.
你们的婚姻根本就是个骗局 - We're happy.
我们现在很幸福 - We've wanted a child for a long time.
想要孩子不是一天两天了 - Why do you want to take this away from him?
为什么要夺走他的快乐 - Does he know you've been cheating on him?
他知道你出轨了吗 - Preston, this is between Bill and me.
普莱斯顿 这是我们俩的事 - The man has a right to know that this isn't his child.
他有权利知道这孩子不是他的 - Please, just let this go.
求你 忘了这件事吧 - Why can't you let this go?
为什么不能就这么算了呢 - Because Bill is my best friend. That's why.
因为比尔是我最好的哥们儿 这就是原因 - If you were really his friend, you wouldn't do this.
若你真是他的好哥们儿 就不该告诉他 - Holly, please! Tell him the truth!
得了 霍莉 告诉他吧 - Why?
为什么 - I'm not gonna ruin my life because you think this is wrong.
我不会由着你的价值观毁了我的人生 - Your life?
你的人生 - What about his life?
那他的人生怎么办 - What about this child's life?
还有这孩子的人生 - What Bill doesn't know won't hurt him.
只要他不知道 就不会伤心难过 - Fine.
随便 - Maybe his friend won't tell him the truth,
朋友也许不会告诉他真♥相♥ - but I'm also his doctor,
但我还是他的主治医生 - and his doctor is not going to lie to him.
医生是不会有所隐瞒的 - I know, but something came up,
我知道 但我遇到点急事 - an important surgery, and I couldn't.
有场重要手术要做 实在走不开 - I'm just sorry you couldn't be there for your mother.
我只是觉得很遗憾 你没能来陪你母亲 - Ms. Henry, if my mother were lucid,
亨利女士 如果我母亲神智清醒 - she would understand.
她会理解的 - She's a surgeon.
她也曾是医生 - She's done this countless times.
以前她也一直这样 - And besides, she doesn't even know who I am anyway, so...
何况 她根本认不出我是谁 - Today she did.
今天她想起来了 - What?
什么 - Your mother's been asking
你母亲一直在问 - when her daughter Meredith gets off from work.
她女儿梅瑞狄斯什么时候下班 - A lot of secret phone calls today.
你今天神秘电♥话♥不断啊 - Yeah, it's my mother.
对 是我妈妈的事 - She isn't traveling.
她并没有在旅行 - She isn't writing a book.
也没在写书 - She isn't anything.
她什么都没在做 - I've been lying to everyone.
我一直在骗大家 - Why?
为什么 - She has Alzheimer's.
她得了老年痴呆症 -
- How advanced? - Very.
-有多严重 -很严重
- How advanced? - Very.
- She's in a home, and I'm the only one who even knows she's sick.
她在疗养院 我是唯一知道这件事的人 - I just don't know what to do anymore, you know?
我就是不知该怎么办 你懂吗 - Don't even tell me you're doing what I think you're doing!
不要告诉我你们真的在做尸检 - Not only did you disregard the family's wishes,
你们非但没有尊重他家属的意愿 - you broke the law!
还触犯了法律 - You could be arrested for assault!
你们很有可能因为人身侵犯被抓起来 - Do you like jail?
很喜欢蹲监狱是吗 - The hospital could be sued! I could lose my license, my job!
医院会被起诉 我会丢执照 丢工作 - I like my job!
我热爱的工作 - Did you think about any of this
你们有考虑到这些吗 - before you started cutting open a poor man's body?
在切开他之前 你们有想过后果吗 - I could seriously kick both your asses right now.
我真想把你们暴揍一顿 - Do you have anything to say?
你们俩有什么想说的吗 - Look at his heart.
看他的心脏 - It's huge!
这么大 - It's over 600 grams,
超过600克了 - and there's some kind of grainy material in it.
心脏里混杂着颗粒状物体 - We want to run some tests.
我们想做进一步化验 - Oh, now you want to run tests?
还想做化验 - At this point, what could it hurt?
都到这份上了 又不会有什么损失 - I hate both of you right now.
我现在恨死你们俩了 - Meredith...
梅瑞狄斯 - he's an attending.
他是住院医师 - You're an intern.
你是实习生 - You saw us?
你看到了 - You can see.
你能看见了 - I'm gonna tell you what your mother would say if she were here.
如果你妈在这儿 她肯定会说 - You're making a mistake,
你这是在犯错误 - a big one.
一个大错误 - And I would tell my mother it's not a mistake.
我会告诉她 这不是错 - We specifically said no autopsy.
我们讲得很清楚了 不要尸检 - I understand why you're upset.
我理解你们的愤怒 - You understand?
你理解 - We're gonna get an attorney.
我们会找个律师 - Come on, Mom.
妈 我们走 - We know what killed him.
我们查出他的死因了 - He had a blood condition known as hemachromatosis.
他患有血色素沉着病 - The disease causes an excess amount of iron to build up in the body,
这种病会导致体内铁元素堆积过剩 - and that's what caused the heart failure, not the paracentesis.
这才导致他心脏衰竭 并非穿刺术 - But I thought he was always so sick 'cause of the drinking.
我以为他是因为酗酒才一直病的那么严重 - And you never let him forget it... or me.
你时刻在强调他的错 甚至也不让我释怀 -
- Mom... - There's something else.
-妈 -还有一件事
- Mom... - There's something else.
- The disease is genetic.
这种病是遗传性的 - You think Alice could have it, too?
你是说艾丽丝也有可能得病 - A simple blood test will tell us.
做个简单的血检就知道了 - If you have it, we'll have caught it early enough to treat it
如果你也有 我们早发现 早治疗 - before the condition becomes critical.
以免造成日后的健康风险 - Dr. Stevens and Dr. Yang may have saved your life.
斯蒂文斯医生和杨医生可能救了你一命 - If you could just...
能否 - sign this consent form for the autopsy,
签一下这份尸检协议 - just a formality.
这是规定程序 - The thing people forget is
人们常常会忘记 - how good it can feel when you finally set secrets free.
卸下心中秘密后 那如释重负的感觉 - Whether good or bad, at least they're out in the open...
无论秘密是好是坏 至少可以大白于天下 - like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢 - About before--
之前那件事 - George, I want you to understand
乔治 我希望你知道 - when we started dating, I was already kind of seeing someone.
刚和你约会时 我算是在和别人交往 - I didn't know how much I'd like you,
起初我没想到 自己会那么喜欢你 - and when I realized, I broke it off with the other guy -
后来当我意识到 就马上和他分手了 - Other guy?
别人 - Who's the other guy?
那人是谁 - You and Alex?
你和阿历克斯 - You and Alex?!
你和阿历克斯 - You gave me syphilis?!
是你把梅毒传染给了我 - George!
乔治 - George!
乔治 - George, back off!
乔治 退后 - Alex!
阿历克斯 - George!
乔治 - Back off, Alex.
你退后 阿历克斯 - And once your secrets are out in the open,
一旦你的秘密大白于世 - you don't have to hide behind them anymore.
就再不用向任何人隐瞒 -
- Long day. - Yeah.
-漫长的一天啊 -是啊
- Long day. - Yeah.
- Someone out there has a steak with your name on it
有人给你准备了牛排 - and maybe a bottle of wine.
或许还有一瓶酒 - This is why I keep you around.
这就是我一直把你留在身边的原因 - So, we need to talk.
我们得谈谈 - Wine first, talk later.
先喝酒 后谈心 - You trying to, uh, get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?
你是要灌醉我 好占我便宜吗 - I think I like this rules thing.
我喜欢那些规矩什么的 - Me, too.
我也喜欢 - Meredith, I am so sorry.
梅瑞狄斯 我真的很抱歉 - The problem with secrets is
心怀秘密的麻烦就在于 - even when you think you're in control...
即便你以为自己已经掌控一切 - Addison.
艾蒂逊 - ...You're not.
其实不然 - What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么 - You'd know if you'd bothered to return any one of my phone calls.
如果你肯回我电♥话♥的话 就应该知道我来干嘛了 - Hi. I'm Addison Shepherd.
你好 我是艾蒂逊·谢博德 - Shepherd?
谢博德 - And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband.
你就是我丈夫的小情人吧 - [The End]
[本集结束]