老友记 第一季 第一集 莫妮卡的新室友 Friends S01E01: The one where Monica gets a new roommate

阅读次数 4
  1. Monica: There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.
    没什么可说的。只不过是我的同事而已。
  2. Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him!
    少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!
  3. Chandler: All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
    好啦,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背吗?驼背又带假发?
  4. Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 'Cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl, oh!
    慢着,他吃粉笔吗?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙。喔!
  5. Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's not. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
    好吧,大家淡定。淡定。这甚至都不算是约会。完全不算。只不过是两个人出去吃晚餐,也不做♥爱。
  6. Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
    听起来简直就像是一个约会。
  7. Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
    好啦,回到中学那个时候,我站在自助餐厅中♥央,突然发现自己全身赤♥裸。
  8. All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
    哦,耶,做过那样的梦。
  9. Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there.
    然后我低头一看,发现有一支电话......在那儿。
  10. Joey: Instead of. Chandler: That's right!
    而不是......?没错!
  11. Joey: Never had that dream.
    从没做过那样的梦。
  12. Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
    突然,那个电话响起来了。
  13. Chandler: Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.
    然后我不知道该怎么办,大家都开始看着我。
  14. Monica: They weren't looking at you before?
    之前他们就没看着你?
  15. Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it.
    最后,我觉得应该接这个电话。
  16. Chandler: And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
    结果是我妈妈(打来的)。这十分十分的奇怪,因为她从来不给我打电话。
  17. Ross: Hi.
    嗨。
  18. Joey: This guy says "Hello", I wanna kill myself.
    这家伙说句“你好”,我都想自♥杀。
  19. Monica: You okay? Sweetie!
    亲爱的,你还好吧?
  20. Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.
    我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。
  21. Chandler: Cookie?
    要饼干吗?
  22. Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today.
    卡箩今天搬走了她的东西。
  23. Monica: Let me get you some coffee.
    我给你弄杯咖啡。
  24. Ross: Thanks.
    谢谢。
  25. Ross: No, Oh! No don't! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay?
    不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的气息!离我的气息远点,好吗?
  26. Phoebe: Fine, be murky.
    好吧!继续抑郁吧!
  27. Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy.
    我会没事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她会幸福。
  28. Monica: No, you don't.
    不,你并不希望。
  29. Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
    不,我不会的,让她见鬼去吧,是她抛弃了我!
  30. Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian?
    你从来都不知道她是女同性恋?
  31. Ross: No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
    不知道!行了吧?为什么每个人总是揪着这点不放?
  32. Ross: She didn't know. How should I know?
    她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?
  33. Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?
    有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?
  34. Ross: I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.
    我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了,他们似乎很好地接受了。
  35. Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
    噢,真的吗?那我凌晨三点接到一个歇斯底里的女人打来的电话,她在电话中抽泣说“我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了 ” 那是怎么回事?打错电话啦?
  36. Ross: Sorry.
    对不起。
  37. Joey: Alright Ross, look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting.
    没事的,罗斯。听着,你现在感到很痛苦,你很生气,你感到很受伤。
  38. Joey: Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!
    我能告诉你答案是什么吗?脱♥衣舞俱乐部!
  39. Joey: C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones.
    拜托,你单身了,注入一些荷尔蒙吧!
  40. Ross: See, but I don't want to be single, okay?
    可我不想单身,好不好?
  41. Ross: I just...I just, I just want to be married again.
    我只是......我只是,我只是想再婚。
  42. Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!
    而我只想要100万美金!
  43. Monica: Rachel?
    瑞秋?
  44. Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God!
    噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!
  45. Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren't there, and this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are you are.
    我刚到你那里去,而你不在,那个拿着大锤子的家伙说你可能在这里,你真在这里,你真在这里。
  46. Waitress: Can I get you some coffee?
    给你来点咖啡?
  47. Monica: Decaf.
    无咖啡♥因的。(Decaf: 无咖啡♥因的咖啡。)
  48. Monica: Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.
    好了,各位,这位是瑞秋,林肯高中的另一个幸存者。
  49. Monica: This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. And, you remember my brother, Ross?
    这就是各位啦,这是钱德勒,菲比和乔伊。还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
  50. Rachel: Sure!
    当然。
  51. Ross: Hi!
    你好!
  52. Monica: So You wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
    那么你是现在告诉我们呢,还是说我们等四位湿漉漉的伴娘来?
  53. Rachel: Oh God...Well, it started about a half hour before the wedding.
    哦,天呐,好吧,这大概发生在婚礼前半个小时。
  54. Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat.
    我当时在放置礼品的房间里,我正看着那个船型酱汁杯。(Gravy boat:船型酱汁杯。)
  55. Rachel: This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden I realized...Sweet 'n' Lo?
    那是个非常好看的船型酱汁杯。当时,突然,我意识到......低脂糖?(Limoges gravy boat: Limoges 里摩日,一种法国名牌餐具。Sweet'n'Lo:sweet and low的简称,既甜又低热量,低脂糖。)
  56. Rachel: I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!
    我发现比起巴里,这个船型酱汁杯更让我冲动!
  57. Rachel: And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but.
    然后我真是吓到了,就在那时我突然想到:巴里看起来有多像土豆头先生,你们知道的,我的意思是,我总觉得他看起来很眼熟,但是......
  58. Rachel: Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering, "Why am I doing this, " and "Who am I doing this for?"
    无论如何,我必须离开那里,然后我开始思考:“我为什么这样做”以及“我这样做为了谁?”
  59. Rachel: So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
    反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。
  60. Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
    没被邀请参加婚礼的人。
  61. Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...
    噢,我有点希望这不是什么问题......
  62. Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.
    现在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。(pipe organ:管风琴。)
  63. Chandler: Tuna or egg salad! Decide!
    金枪鱼或鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!
  64. Ross: I'll have whatever Christina's having.
    克莉丝汀有什么我就要什么。
  65. Rachel: Daddy, I just I can't marry him. I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!
    爸爸,我就是不能嫁给他!对不起,我就是不爱他。额,但那对我很重要!
  66. Phoebe: "If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off. "
    “如果我松开我的头发,我的头会掉下来的。”
  67. Chandler: Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.
    噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子。
  68. Joey: I say push her down the stairs.
    我说把她推下楼梯。
  69. All: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!
    把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!
  70. Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'.
    爸爸,听我说!就好像,就好像在我一生中,每个人都告诉我,“你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”
  71. Rachel: And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be a, a purse? Y'know? Or a, or a hat!
    然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!”
  72. Rachel: No, I don't want you to buy me a hat! I'm saying I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!
    不,我不是让你给我买帽子,我是说我是一顶帽......这是个比喻,老爸!
  73. Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
    你能发现他哪里出了问题。
  74. Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
    爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。
  75. Monica: Well, I guess we've established she's staying here with Monica...
    额,我想我们都确定了她和Monica住这里了......
  76. Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!
    也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!
  77. Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.
    呼吸,呼吸,就这样。试着只想一些让你镇定的好东西。
  78. Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens La la la something. And noodles with string...
    玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须,门铃和雪橇铃还有小手套。啦啦啦,还有一些面条......
  79. Rachel: I'm all better now.
    我现在好多了。
  80. Phoebe: I helped.
    我帮上忙啦!
  81. Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know?
    听着,这或许是最好的结果,知道吗?
  82. Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.
    独立了,把握自己的生活。就像你说的“帽子”的事情。
  83. Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
    还有,你还需要什么,你随时可以来找乔伊。
  84. Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot.
    我和钱德就住在对面。而且他经常不在。
  85. Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day.
    乔伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她结婚的日子!
  86. Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?
    怎么啦,好像这还有什么规定吗?
  87. Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound.
    我来。请不要再这么干了,这是很难听的声音。
  88. Paul: Uh, It's, it's Paul.
    额,我是,我是保罗。
  89. Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in.
    噢,天呐,到6:30了吗?让他进来!
  90. Joey: Who's Paul?
    谁是保罗?
  91. Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?
    保罗,“酒男”保罗?
  92. Monica: Maybe.
    也许是吧。
  93. Joey: Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?
    等等,你今晚的“不是真正约会” 是和“酒男”保罗?
  94. Ross: He finally asked you out? Monica: Yes!
    他终于约你出去啦?是的!
  95. Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.
    噢,这可真是个可以载入日记的时刻。
  96. Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel....
    瑞秋,等等,我可以取消......
  97. Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, I'll be fine!
    不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,我挺好的!
  98. Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
    哦,罗斯,你还好吧?我是说,你希望我留下来吗?
  99. Ross: That'd be good.
    那再好不过了。
  100. Monica: Really?
    真的?
  101. Ross: No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!
    不,去吧!那可是“酒男”保罗!
  102. Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?
    那是什么意思?他是卖酒的,喝酒的?还是他总爱抱怨?
  103. Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.
    嗨,进来,保罗,这是......大家。各位,这是保罗。
  104. Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!
    你好!保罗!嘿!酒男!嘿!
  105. Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?
    对不起,我没听清楚你的名字。保罗,是吗?
  106. Monica: Okay, ummumm, I'll just, I'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...
    对,额,我去...... 我马上就好,我正要去,去,去额......
  107. Ross: A wandering?
    闲逛?
  108. Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.
    换衣服!好了,坐会儿。很快就好。
  109. Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.
    噢,我刚拔掉四根睫毛。不是个好兆头。
  110. Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.
    你好,保罗!告诉你个小贴士,她很喜欢你在她脖子上同一个地方不停地揉来揉去,直到变红为止。
  111. Monica: Shut up, Joey!
    闭嘴,乔伊!
  112. Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh...what're you up to tonight?
    那么瑞秋,你今晚,额......打算干什么?
  113. Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing.
    我本来应该到阿鲁巴岛度蜜月,所以......没事做!
  114. Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon.
    是呀,你都没办法过蜜月。
  115. Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year...
    天呐,不,不,不过,阿鲁巴岛每年这个时候......
  116. Ross: Talk about your, big lizards.
    可以谈论下,大蜥蜴。
  117. Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.
    不管怎样,如果今晚你不想一个人待着的话,乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具。
  118. Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it.
    是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。
  119. Rachel: Well, actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day.
    真是谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。今天可真是漫长(不好过)。
  120. Ross: Oh, sure.
    是呀,当然了。
  121. Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?
    嘿,Pheebs,你想来帮忙吗?
  122. Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
    哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。
  123. Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers, love is a wondrous work of art. But your love Oh, your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart, lalalalala.
    爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品。但是你的爱呀,你的爱,你的爱就像一只巨大的鸽子,在我心中排泄,啦啦啦啦啦。
  124. Phoebe: Thank you. Lalalalala
    谢谢。啦啦啦啦啦......
  125. Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys.
    我应该用这些像小虫一样的东西把一个支架样的东西固定在侧面。(brackety: bracket的形容词,支架样的。)
  126. Ross: I have no brackety thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever...and I cannot feel my legs.
    我没有支架,没有看到什么虫子样的东西......而且,我的腿麻了。
  127. Joey: I think we've got a bookcase here.
    我想我们弄好书架了。
  128. Chandler: It's beautiful thing.
    看起来不错。
  129. Joey: What's this?
    这是什么?
  130. Chandler: I would have to say that is an L-shaped bracket.
    我会说那是个L型支架。
  131. Joey: Which goes where?
    它应该安在哪里?
  132. Chandler: I have no idea.
    我完全......没有想法。
  133. Joey: Done with the bookcase.
    搞定书架了。
  134. Chandler: All finished.
    完工了。
  135. Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer.
    这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒。
  136. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
    她总是对着罐子喝,我本该知道的(她是女同)。
  137. Joey: You're gonna start with that stuff, we're outta here.
    你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了。
  138. Chandler: Yeah, please don't spoil all this fun.
    就是,不要破坏所有这些乐趣。
  139. Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question.
    Ross, 问你一个问题。
  140. Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. What did you get?
    她得到家具,音响,好电视,你得到了什么?
  141. Ross: You guys.
    你们呀。
  142. Chandler: Oh, God!
    天呀。
  143. Joey: You got screwed.
    你被坑了。
  144. Chandler: Oh, my God!
    哦,我的天啊!
  145. Monica: Oh, my God.
    哦,我的老天!
  146. Paul: I know. I know. I'm such an idiot.
    我知道,我知道,我真是个笨蛋。
  147. Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.
    当她一礼拜见四五次牙医的时候,我本该察觉到的。
  148. Paul: I mean, how clean can teeth get?
    我的意思是,牙齿能洁多干净呀?
  149. Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?
    我哥哥正在经历这种事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬过来的?
  150. Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her......
    我可能会试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西。比如。。。。。。
  151. Monica: Leg?
    (她的)腿?
  152. Paul: That's one way of doing it! Me, I went for the watch.
    那是一种方式!我的话,我砸了她的表。
  153. Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, I shredded my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel.
    你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做过的最过分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。
  154. Paul: Oh, steer clear of you.
    得离你远点。
  155. Monica: That's right.
    没错。
  156. Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
    巴里,对不起,真的对不起。
  157. Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...It's about me. And I just
    我知道你可能认为这都是跟那晚我对你说你穿袜子做♥爱有关,但不是的,这都是我的问题,我只是......
  158. Rachel: Hi, the machine cut me off again. Anyway, look, look...
    嗨,机器又断了我的线路。不管怎样,听着,听着......
  159. Rachel: I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me.
    我知道会有无比幸运的女孩成为巴瑞·凡可太太,但不是我,不会是我。
  160. Rachel: And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to...
    而且我现在也不知道我到底是谁,但你得给我机会去......
  161. Ross: I'm divorced. I'm only 26, and I'm divorced!
    我离婚了!我才26岁就离婚了!
  162. Joey: Shut up!
    闭嘴!
  163. Chandler: Come on, stop!
    拜托,打住!
  164. Ross: That only took me an hour.
    那只花了我一个小时。
  165. Chandler: You gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.
    你得明白,我们两个还没有比曼妥思糖时间更长的恋爱关系呢。(mento:曼妥思糖)
  166. Chandler: You, however, have had the love of a woman for four years.
    而你已经和一个女人相爱四年了。
  167. Chandler: Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out. That is why we don't do it!
    四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心给伤透了,这就是为什么我们不这么干!
  168. Chandler: I don't think that was my point!
    我认为那不是我的意思!
  169. Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman and that's it.
    你知道最可怕的地方是什么吗?假如每个人只有一个女人适合,知道吗?我的意思是,如果你拥有一个女人,就这么多了。
  170. Ross: Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.
    不幸的是,我的情况是,她拥有了一个女人。
  171. Joey: What are you talking about? One woman.
    你在说什么呀?一个女人?
  172. Joey: That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you.
    那就好像你只有一种口味的冰激凌。
  173. Joey: Let me tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky road and cookie dough and, bing, cherry vanilla.
    让我告诉你,罗斯。那儿有很多种口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough口味,然后还有樱桃香草口味。
  174. Joey: You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
    还可以和糖条,果仁,或者打发的奶油一起混着吃!
  175. Joey: This is the best thing that ever happened to you!
    这是你一生中能够享受的最好的事情了!
  176. Joey: You got married. You were like, what, 8? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!
    你结婚了,你当时是几岁,八岁吗?欢迎回到地球!拿好勺子!
  177. Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
    我真不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了。
  178. Chandler: Stay out of my freezer!
    离我的冰箱远点!
  179. Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I...
    从她离开我之后,我......
  180. Monica: What? what what...You wanna spell it out with noodles?
    什么?怎么啦?你想边吃面条边讲出来?
  181. Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.
    不是,这更应是第五次约会的事情。
  182. Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?
    就是说还会有第五次约会吗?
  183. Paul: Isn't there?
    没有吗?
  184. Monica: Yeah, yeah. I think there is.
    是,是,我觉得有的。
  185. Monica: What were you gonna say?
    你刚刚要说什么?
  186. Paul: Well, ever since she left me...I haven't been able to perform...sexually.
    好吧,自从她离开我之后,我就一直不能正常过。。。性生活。
  187. Monica: Oh, God! I'm so, I'm so sorry.
    噢,天啊,我真,真对不起。
  188. Paul: It's OK.
    没事。
  189. Monica: Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.
    我知道被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的。
  190. Monica: How long?
    多久了?
  191. Paul: Two years.
    两年。
  192. Monica: Wow. I'm glad you smashed her watch.
    哇哦!我真高兴你砸了她的手表。
  193. Paul: So you still think you might want that fifth date?
    那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
  194. Monica: Yeah. Yeah, I do.
    是的,我希望。
  195. TV: We are gathered here to join together Joanne Louise Cunningham, and Charles Chachi Chachi Chachi Arcola in the bonds of holy matrimony.
    我们今天聚在这里参加Joanne Louise Cunningham和Charles Chachi Chachi Chachi Arcola的神圣婚礼。
  196. Rachel: See! But Joanne loved Chachi. That's the difference.
    看!可是Joanne爱Chachi。这就是区别。
  197. Ross: Grab a spoon. Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon?
    拿起勺子。你知道自从我拿起勺子有多久了吗?
  198. Ross: Do the words, "Billy, don't be a hero, " mean anything to you?
    "比利,别逞英雄"这句话对你有什么意义吗?
  199. Joey: Great story. But I gotta go. I got a date with Andrea. Angela. Andrea. Oh man.
    真是个好故事!但是,我得走了。我跟Andrea有个约会,是Angela,是Andrea。哦,老天。
  200. Chandler: Andrea's the screamer. Angela has cats.
    Andrea是爱尖叫的那个,Angela有猫。
  201. Joey: Right, thanks. It's Julie. I'm out of here.
    对,谢啦。是Julie,我走了。
  202. Ross: Y'know, here's the thing. Even if I could get it together enough to, to ask a woman out...who am I gonna ask?
    是这样的,就算我能振作起来去约一个女人出来,我该约谁?
  203. Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I mean I've never made coffee before in my entire life.
    是不是很不可思议?我这辈子从来没煮过咖啡。
  204. Chandler: That is amazing.
    是很不可思议。
  205. Joey: Congratulations.
    恭喜你。
  206. Rachel: Y'know, I figure if I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do.
    我想如果我能煮咖啡,没有什么事我做不了。
  207. Chandler: No, I think it's if I can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do.
    不,我想应该是"如果我能入侵波兰,就没有什么事我做不了。"
  208. Joey: Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something...
    听着,趁你现在正进入角色,如果你能做个蛋卷之类的东西... (on a roll:做得很顺,连续获胜。omelet:煎蛋卷。)
  209. Joey: Although, actually I'm really not that hungry.
    虽然事实上,我没那么饥饿。
  210. Monica: Oh, good. Lenny and Squigy are here.
    真不赖,Lenny和Squiggy在这里。(Lenny and Squigy:出自《Laverne and Shirley》,两人是很好的朋友,常在一起。)
  211. Rachel: Good morning.
    早上好。
  212. Monica:Good morning.
    早上好。
  213. Chandler and Joey: Morning.
    早上好。
  214. Paul: Morning.
    早上好。
  215. Joey: Morning, Paul.
    早上好,保罗。
  216. Rachel: Hello, Paul.
    你好,保罗。
  217. Chandler: Hi. Paul, is it?
    嗨,保罗,对吗?
  218. Paul: Thank you. Thank you so much.
    谢谢你!太感谢你了!
  219. Monica: You stop.
    不要这样!
  220. Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.
    不,我给你说,昨晚就好像我所有的生日、两个毕业典礼再加上电影《目击者》中的大家合力盖谷仓的欢乐场景。(barn raising scene in Witness:电影《目击者》中的场景,合力盖谷仓的欢乐场景。)
  221. Monica: We'll talk later.
    我们回头再聊。
  222. Paul: Thank you.
    好的,谢谢你。
  223. Joey: That wasn't a real date. What the hell do you do on a real date?
    那还不是真正的约会。那你真正约会时会干什么?
  224. Monica: Shut up and put my table back.
    闭嘴,把我的桌子移回去。
  225. Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,...it doesn't make much of a difference...
    好了,孩子们,我要去上班了。如果我不去输入那些数字......那其实也没有什么差别......
  226. Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?
    好像你们都有工作哦?
  227. Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. See that's how we buy stuff.
    对,我们都有。这样我们才有钱买东西。
  228. Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.
    对,我是演员。
  229. Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?
    哇!我有见过你的作品吗?
  230. Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
    可能没有,大部分都是区域性作品。
  231. Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the reruns' production of Pinocchio at the little theater in the park?
    哦,等等,除非你碰巧在公园里的小剧场了看了皮诺曹的重播。(rerun:重播。)
  232. Joey: Look, it was a job all right?
    听着,那也是份工作好吧?
  233. Chandler: "Look, Geppetto. I'm a real live boy. "
    瞧,Geppetto,我是个真正的小男孩。
  234. Joey: I will not take this abuse.
    我不会把这样的羞辱放在心上。
  235. Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."
    你是对的,对不起,"从前我是木头男孩,木头小男孩"
  236. Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man.
    你们该知道,他死定了。
  237. Joey: Oh, Chandler!
    噢,钱德!
  238. Monica: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay?
    你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?
  239. Monica: Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling.
    你和巴里谈过吗?我笑得停不下来。
  240. Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.
    看得出来,你看起来就好像睡觉时有个衣架塞在你嘴里。(a hanger in your mouth:嘴里塞有晾衣架。)
  241. Monica: I know. He's just so...Do you remember you and Tony Demarco?
    我知道,他只是太......你还记得你和Tony DeMarco吗?
  242. Rachel: Oh, yeah.
    是的,记得。
  243. Monica: Well, it's like that. With feelings.
    就好像那样。带有感觉。
  244. Rachel: Wow, are you in trouble!
    哇,你有麻烦了。
  245. Monica: Big time!
    太棒了!
  246. Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.
    想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过。
  247. Monica: I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves here.
    我想我们谈的远了点。
  248. Monica: Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day.
    好啦,好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他。
  249. Monica: Or else I'm just gonna get up and go to work.
    或者我只是站起来然后去工作。
  250. Rachel: Oh, look, wish me luck!
    那么,祝我好运!
  251. Monica: What for?
    为什么?
  252. Rachel: I'm gonna go get one of those ... job things.
    我要去找那个。。。工作的事情。
  253. Frannie: Hi, Monica.
    嗨,莫妮卡!
  254. Monica: Hey Frannie, welcome back. How was Florida?
    嘿,Frannie,欢迎回来。在佛罗里达过得怎么样?
  255. Frannie: You had sex, didn't you?
    你做♥爱了,是不是?
  256. Monica: How did you do that?
    你怎么知道的?
  257. Frannie: Oh, I hate you. I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So, who?
    哦,我恨你。我拉着我的Roz阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做♥爱!那么,是和谁?
  258. Monica: You know Paul?
    你认识保罗吗?
  259. Frannie: Paul, the wine guy? Oh yeah, I know Paul.
    保罗,酒男?是呀,我认识保罗。
  260. Monica: You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul?
    你是说,你认识他就好像我认识他一样?
  261. Frannie: Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul.
    开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢。
  262. Frannie: Y'know before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years.
    在我之前,他已经有两年没有做♥爱了。(no snap in his turtle:北美洲有种snapping turtle,是咬人的且很厉害,被咬了就很疼,那么当这个turtle不再有能力去snap的时候,就没有什么好怕的了,也就是说没有多大能耐没多大用,以这个来比喻Paul有两年没有性生活了。)
  263. Joey: Of course it was a lie.
    当然那是个惯用伎俩!
  264. Monica: Why? Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
    为什么?为什么?为什么啊?为什么会有人这样做?
  265. Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "
    我猜我们在寻找一个比“把你弄上床”更深奥的答案。
  266. Monica: I hate men! I hate men!
    我恨男人,我恨男人!
  267. Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
    不,不要讨厌,你不会想要把他们扔出宇宙的。
  268. Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
    是因为我吗?是不是我有某种信号,只有狗或者有严重感情问题的人才能听得到?
  269. Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet.
    好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我。
  270. Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?
    我原以为他是个好人,知道吗?
  271. Joey: I can't believe you didn't know it was a lie.
    我真不敢相信你竟然不知道那是个谎言。
  272. Rachel: Guess what?
    猜猜看?
  273. Ross: You got a job?
    你得到工作啦?
  274. Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing.
    开玩笑吗?我一点经验都没有!
  275. Rachel: I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
    今天我在十二个招聘中被嘲笑了。
  276. Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
    然而你却出乎意料的高兴。(upbeat:乐观的。)
  277. Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
    如果你发现John和David的皮靴打五折你也会高兴的。
  278. Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...
    是呀,你多了解我啊......
  279. Rachel: They're my new "I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots.
    这就是我的"我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴"的靴子!
  280. Monica: How did you pay for them?
    你用什么付帐的?
  281. Rachel: Uh, credit card.
    额,信用卡。
  282. Monica: And who pays for that?
    那谁付帐单呢?
  283. Rachel: Um...my...father.
    额......我......爸爸。
  284. Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
    噢天哪,拜托大家,这样真的有必要吗?我的意思是,我随时可以忍住不乱花钱的。
  285. Monica: C'mon, Rache, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
    拜托,瑞秋,你总不能一辈子靠父母。
  286. Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
    我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚。
  287. Phoebe: C'mon, give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
    拜托,让她喘口气。第一次独立生活是很困难的。
  288. Rachel: Thank you.
    谢谢你。
  289. Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
    不客气,记得我第一次来这个城市时才十四岁。
  290. Phoebe: My mom had just killed herself and my step-dad was back in prison, and I got here, and I didn't know anybody.
    我妈妈刚自♥杀,我的继父又进了监狱,然后来到这里,我谁都不认识。
  291. Phoebe: And I ended up living with this albino guy who was, like, cleaning windshields outside port authority. And then he killed himself.
    然后结果是我和一个在港务局外给人擦车窗的白化病人住在一起。最后他也自♥杀了。(albino:白化病的。port authority:港务局。)
  292. Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel.
    然后我找到香薰按♥摩这份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。
  293. Ross: The word you're looking for is: "Anyway"...
    你想说的话是:"无论如何"......
  294. Monica: All right, you ready?
    好了,准备好了吗?
  295. Rachel: No. No, no, I'm not ready! How can I be ready!
    不不不,我没准备好,我怎么会准备好!
  296. Rachel: "Hey, Rach! You ready to jump out the airplane without your parachute? "
    "嘿,瑞秋!你准备好不带降落伞就跳出飞机了?" (parachute:降落伞。)
  297. Rachel: Come on, I can't do this!
    不要这样,我做不到!
  298. Monica: You can, I know you can!
    你行,我知道你行!
  299. Rachel: I don't think so.
    我不这么认为。
  300. Ross: Come on, you made coffee! You can do anything!
    来吧,你都会自己泡咖啡!你什么都可以!
  301. All: C'mon, cut. Cut, cut, cut,...
    来吧,剪,剪,剪,剪,剪......
  302. Rachel: Y'know what? I think we can just leave it at that. Kind of like a symbolic gesture.
    知道吗?我想我们这样就可以了。就好像是某个象征性行动。
  303. Monica: Rachel, that was a library card.
    瑞秋!那是图书卡!
  304. All: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut......
    剪、剪、剪、剪、剪、剪......
  305. Chandler: Y'know, if you listen very closely, you can hear a thousand retailers scream.
    知道吗,如果你仔细听,你们也许可以听到上千个商家的尖叫。
  306. Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.
    欢迎来到真实世界!它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!
  307. Monica: Well, that's it. You gonna crash on the couch?
    好啦,就这样了,你要在沙发上睡?
  308. Ross: No. No, I gotta go home sometime.
    不,我还是得要回家。
  309. Monica: Are you gonna be okay?
    你还好吗?
  310. Ross: Yeah.
    是的。
  311. Rachel: Hey Mon, look what I just found on the floor.
    嘿,莫妮卡,看我在地上找到了什么?
  312. Rachel: What?
    怎么了?
  313. Monica: That's Paul's watch. You just put it back where you found it.
    那是保罗的手表。你把它放回原处吧。
  314. Monica: Oh, boy! All right. Good night, everybody.
    哦,好吧。晚安,各位。
  315. Rachel and Ross: Good night.
    晚安。
  316. Ross: Oh, no, oh no no, go go go.
    哦不,哦不不,你拿去吧。
  317. Rachel: oh, sorry. No, have it, really, I don't want it.
    哦,对不起,你拿吧,我不想要。
  318. Ross: Split it?
    分着吃?
  319. Rachel: Okay.
    好吧。
  320. Ross: You know you probably didn't know this, but back in high school, I had a, um, major crush on you.
    你可能不知道,在高中的时候,我曾暗恋过你。
  321. Rachel: I knew.
    我知道。
  322. Ross: You did! Oh...I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky older brother.
    你知道!噢......我一直想着你只是觉得我是Monica的书呆子哥哥。
  323. Rachel: I did.
    我是这么认为的。
  324. Ross: Oh...
    噢......
  325. Ross: Listen, do you think...? And try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here,
    听着,你觉得......?不要受我的脆弱的影响,
  326. Ross: but do you think it would be okay if I asked you out? Sometime? Maybe?
    但是你觉得如果我约你出去可以吗?有时候?可能?
  327. Rachel: Yeah. Maybe.
    当然,可能。
  328. Ross: Okay...Okay, maybe I will.
    好吧...... 好吧,可能我会的。
  329. Rachel: Good night.
    晚安。
  330. Ross: Good night.
    晚安。
  331. Monica: See ya. Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you?
    再见。等等,你怎么了?
  332. Ross: I just grabbed a spoon.
    我只是刚刚拿起一个勺子。
  333. Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here.
    我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
  334. Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here...
    我真不敢相信我的耳朵......
  335. Monica: What? I said you had a...
    怎么啦,我说你有个......
  336. Phoebe: What I said you had...
    我说你有个......
  337. Monica: Would you stop?
    你能不能停下来?
  338. Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again?
    噢,我又来了?
  339. All: Yes!
    没错!
  340. Monica: I said you had a nice butt. It's just not a great butt.
    我只是说你有个不错的臀部,但不是个很棒的臀部。
  341. Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.
    噢,如果它不凑过来打你一下,你是不知道它是不是很棒的臀部的。
  342. Ross: There's an image.
    想象一下。
  343. Rachel: Would anybody like more coffee?
    有人还要咖啡吗?
  344. Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it?
    是你煮的,还是你只是端过来?
  345. Rachel: I'm just serving it.
    我只是端过来。
  346. All: Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee.
    好吧,我要杯咖啡。
  347. Chandler: Kids, new dream. I'm in Las Vegas.
    孩子们,新的梦...... 我在拉斯维加斯。
  348. Customer: Aha, Miss? More coffee?
    小姐?能再来点咖啡吗?
  349. Rachel: Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there?
    哦,打扰一下,你能把这个拿给那边那个人吗?
  350. Rachel: Go ahead. Thank you.
    去呀。谢谢。
  351. Rachel: Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas.
    对不起。好啦,拉斯维加斯。
  352. Chandler: OK. So...I'm in Las Vegas. I'm Liza Minnelli.
    我在拉斯维加斯......我是Liza Minelli。
  353. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers