- Phoebe: Hi guys!
大家好! - All: Hey, Pheebs! Hi!
嗨,Pheebs! - Ross: Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go?
嗨,噢,(约会)怎么样? - Phoebe: Um, not so good.
不是很好。 - Phoebe: He walked me to the subway and said "We should do this again!'"
他送我到地铁,说:"我们应该再这样做。" - All: Oh. Ouch.
噢。哎呦。 - Rachel: What? He said "we should do it again", that's good, right?
什么?他说,“我们应该再这样做”,那是好兆头,不是吗? - Monica: Uh, no. Loosely translated "We should do this again" means "You will never see me naked".
喔,不,“我们应该再这样做”泛泛地讲意思是“你没机会看到我的裸体了”。 - Rachel: Since when?
从什么时候开始的? - Joey: Since always. It's like dating language. You know, like "It's not you'" means "It is you".
一直都是这样。这像是一种约会用语。比如,“问题不是出在你”意思是“就是你”。 - Chandler: Or "You're such a nice guy" means I'm gonna be dating leather wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you."
或者“你真是个好人”意思是说我要和穿着皮革的酒鬼约会再向你抱怨。(leather: 皮革。alcoholic: 酗酒者。) - Phoebe: Or, or, you know, um, "I think we should see other people" means "Ha, ha, I already am".
或者,或者,你知道,呃,"我想我们应该约约其他人"意思是"哈哈,我已经在约其他人了"。 - Rachel: And everybody knows this?
你们大家都知道这些? - Joey: Yeah. Cushions the blow.
对,委婉的说辞。(cushions the blow: 委婉的说辞,善意的谎言(以免说话过于直白,而伤害到他人)。) - Chandler: Yes, it's like when you're a kid, and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.
没错,就像你小时候,你的父母将狗进行了安乐死,他们会告诉你把它送去了某个农场。 - Ross: That's funny, that, no, because, uh, our parents actually did, uh, send our dog off to live on a farm.
真有意思,不过我们爸妈是真的…… 把我们的狗送去农场了。 - Monica: Uh, Ross.
嗯,罗斯。 - Ross: What? Wh hello? The Millners' farm in Connecticut? The Millners, they had this unbelievable farm, they had horses, and, and rabbits that he could chase and it was it w.....
什么?怎么了?康涅狄格州的米勒家农场?米勒家农场,他们有个不可思议的农场,他们有马还有它可供追逐的兔子… - Ross: Oh, my God! ChiChi!
噢,我的天,奇奇! - Chandler: "So how does it feel knowing you're about to die?"
知道自己不久于人世有何感受? - Joey: "Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over. But you'll have to live with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die."
沃登,我的痛苦将在五分钟内消除而你会因葬送一个诚实的人而痛苦一生。 - Chandler: Hey, that was really good!
表演得真好。 - Joey: Yeah?
是吗? - Joey: Thanks! Let's keep going.
谢了,咱们继续吧。 - Chandler: Okay. "So. What do you want from me, Damone, huh?"
好,你要我怎么做,迪默,嗯? - Joey: "I just wanna go back to my cell. 'Cause in my cell, I can smoke."
我只想回到自己的牢房,因为在牢房我可以抽烟。 - Chandler: "Smoke away."
去抽吧。 - Chandler: I think this is probably why Damone smokes in his cell alone.
我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因。 - Joey: What?
什么? - Chandler: Relax your hand. Let your wrist go.
你把手放轻松!手腕自然点。(wrist: 手腕。) - Chandler: Not so much!
别太过火! - Joey: Whoah!
唔! - Chandler: Hey!
嗨! - Joey: Hey!
嗨! - Chandler: Alright, now try taking a puff.
好的,现在吸一口。(puff: 一阵喷烟,take a puff 是指(抽烟)吸进去。) - Chandler: Alright...okay. No. Give it to me.
好了,不是这样。把烟给我。 - Joey: No no no, I am not giving you a cigarette.
不,不行。我不能给你烟。 - Chandler: It's fine, it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here. Alright, Now, Don't think of it as a cigarette.
好吧,好吧。我无所谓了。你想不想得到这个角色?给我吧。看着,别把它当成香烟。 - Chandler: Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand.
把它当成是从你手中遗失的东西。 - Chandler: When you're holding it, you feel right. You feel complete.
当你夹着它,你感觉很好,你感到圆满。 - Joey: You miss it?
你很想它? - Chandler: Nah, not so much.
不,不是很想。 - Chandler: Alright, now we smoke. Oh...my...God.
好吧,现在吸烟。噢,我的天呀! - Joey: Chandler give me that!
钱德勒,把它给我。 - Chandler: No no no. You've got options. You can smoke like this.
不,你有几种选择。你可以像这样抽烟。 - Joey: Chandler!
钱德勒! - Chandler: Or you can hold it in your mouth and smoke like this.
或者只是把它叼在嘴里这样抽。 - Joey: Chandler give me the cigarette! Give me, give me.
钱德勒把烟给我,给我,给我。 - Chandler: uh, you try it.
你来试试。 - Joey: thank you.
谢谢。 - Joey: Okay, how's this?
这样怎么样? - Chandler: Okay, that's not bad.
还不坏。 - Chandler: All right, now when you are finished, It's really cool if you flick it. You kinda flick it. You flick it...
好的,当你结束的时候,弹掉它会显得很酷,你就弹一弹。 - Chandler: That's good, all right, you keep practicing...and I will go put out the sofa.
就这样,你继续练习,我去扑灭着火的沙发。 - Chandler: I thought it had to do with the size of the guy's feet.
我认为它和这个人脚的大小有关。 - Monica: No, no, no. They say it's the same as the distance from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger.
不、不、不,他们说长度和男人的拇指尖到到食指尖距离一样。(thumb: 大拇指。index finger: 食指。) - Joey: That's ridiculous!
这太荒谬了。 - Ross: Can I use...either thumb?
可以用另一只手的拇指吗? - Chandler: I'd rather go with the foot theory.
我宁可相信脚长理论。 - Rachel: Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me!
来了,别告诉我,别告诉我! - Rachel: Decaf cappuccino for Joey...Coffee black...Latte...And an iced tea.
无咖啡♥因卡布其诺是乔依的,黑咖啡...拿铁和冰茶 - Rachel: I'm getting pretty good at this!
我做得越来越好了。 - All: Yeah. Yeah, excellent.
对,对,真棒。 - Rachel: Good for me!
我真行! - Joey: You okay, Phoebe?
菲此,你没事吧? - Phoebe: Yeah... no... I'm just...it's, I haven't worked... It's my bank.
还好,不,我只是,我真想不通。。。都是我的银行。 - Monica: What did they do to you?
他们对你怎么了? - Phoebe: It's nothing, it's just... Okay. I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly, you know, STATEMENT.
没什么,只是,好吧。我浏览我的信件时,打开他们寄给我的每月,你懂得,账单。 - Ross: Easy.
别激动。 - Phoebe: And there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.
然后我户头上多出了500美元。 - Chandler: Oh, Satan's minions at work again...
撒旦的鬼仆又开始活跃了。 - Phoebe: Yes, 'cause now I have to go down there, and deal with t hem.
没错,所以现在我得去银行,找他们处理。 - Joey: What are you talking about? Keep it!
你在说什么啊?拿着就得了。 - Phoebe: It's not mine. I didn't earn it. If I kept it, it would be like stealing.
这些钱不是我的,不是我赚来的,如果我留着,那就像是偷来的。 - Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!
对,但如果你花它,那就跟购物一样了! - Phoebe: Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes. Do you know what I'd hear, with every step I took? "Not mine. Not mine. Not mine."
好吧,好吧。比方说我买了双很棒的鞋。随着我踏出的每一步,你知道我会听到什么吗?“不是我的。不是我的。不是我的。” - Phoebe: Even if I was happy and skipping, I'd hear: "Not not mine. Not not mine."
即使我很快乐边走边跳,都会听到“不是我的,不是我的”。 - Monica: We're with you. We got it.
我们支持你。我们理解了。 - Phoebe: Okay. I'd just I'd never be able to enjoy it. It would be like this giant karmic debt.
嗯,我只是永远无法安心享用它,它就像是一个巨大的罪孽。(karmic:命运的,因果报应的。) - Rachel: Chandler, what are you doing?
钱德勒,你在干什么? - Monica: Hey. What are you doing?
嗨,你在干什么? - All: Oh! Oh, gross!
噢,噢,真恶心! - Ross: What is this? !
这是什么? - Chandler: I'm smoking. I'm smoking, I'm smoking.
我在抽烟。我在抽烟。我在抽烟。 - Phoebe: Oh, I can't believe you! You've been so good, for three years!
真不敢相信,你三年来一直表现很好。 - Chandler: And this is my reward!
所以,这是我的奖励! - Ross: Hold on a second, alright? Just think about what you went through the last time you quit. No, you know what, forget about you, think about what we went through last time you quit.
等等,好吗?好好想想你上次戒烟后是怎么熬过来的。不,不说你了,至少想想上次你戒烟的时候我们是怎么熬过来的。 - Chandler: Okay, so this time I won't quit!
所以,这次我不再戒了! - All: Ohhh! Put it out!
熄掉! - Chandler: All right! I'm putting it out, I'm putting it out.
好吧,我熄掉,我熄掉。 - Phoebe: Oh, no! I...I can't drink this now!
噢,不!我,我现在喝不成了! - Monica: Alright. I'm gonna go change, I've got a date.
好了,我要去换身衣服,有个约会。 - Rachel: This Alan again? How's it going?
又是亚伦?进展得如何? - Monica: It's going pretty good, you know? It's nice, and, we're having fun.
一切顺利。很不错,我们在一起很开心。 - Joey: So when do we get to meet the guy?
那什么时候带回来让我们认识认识? - Ross: Yeah.
是啊。 - Monica: Let's see, today's Monday...Never.
我想想,今天星期一…… 永远不。 - All: Oh, come on! Come on!
哦,拜托!不要这样嘛! - Monica: No. No. Not after what happened with Steve.
不,从史蒂夫那次后,就再无可能了。 - Chandler: What are you talking about? We love Schhteve! Schhteve was schhexy! ..
你在说什么?我们都爱Schhteve,Schhteve很性感! - Chandler: Sorry.
抱歉。 - Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.
各位,我连自己对他有什么感觉都还不知道,给我点时间想清楚。 - Rachel: Well, then can we meet him?
到时候我们能见见他了? - Monica: Nope. Schhorry.
不。抱—歉! - Ross: Joey, Joey, let it go.
乔伊,别再想了。 - Monica: Why should I let them meet him? I mean, I bring a guy home, and within five minutes they're all over him.
为什么我要让他们认识他?我意思是,我带个人回家,他们会在五分钟内蜂拥而上围住他。 - Monica: They're like coyotes, picking off the weak members of the herd.
他们就像土狼一样专找牧群中的弱小下手。(coyote:土狼。) - Paula: Listen. As someone who's seen more than her fair share of bad beef, I'll tell you: that is not such a terrible thing.
听着,作为一个看过比自己的坏牛肉份额还多的人,我要告诉你:这不是一件那么糟糕的事情。 - Paula: Come on, Mon, they're your friends, they're just looking out after you.
我的意思是,他们是你的朋友,他们只是在旁边替你留神。 - Monica: I know. I just wish that once, I'd bring a guy home that they actually liked.
这我知道。我只是希望带一个他们真正满意的男人回家。 - Paula: Well, you do realize the odds of that happening are a little slimmer if they never get to meet the guy.
你确定知道这种事情发生的机会会更渺茫的…… 如果他们根本就没见过这小伙。(odds:机会。) - Monica: I know. I know. Mind if I whimper a little bit?
我知道,我知道。能让我小声的哭一下吗? - Paula: Whimper.
哭吧。 - Monica: Okay, I'm done.
好,哭完了。 - Joey: Let it go, Ross.
让这事过去吧,罗斯。 - Ross: Yeah, well, you didn't know Chi Chi.
是啊,可你不了解Chi Chi。 - Monica: Do you all promise?
你们都保证? - All: Yeah! We promise! We'll be good!
对,我们保证,我们会很好! - Monica: Chandler? Do you promise to be good?
钱德勒?你答应会很好? - Joey: You can come in, but your filter-tipped little buddy has to stay outside!
你可以进来了,但是你的烟头小朋友得呆在外面。 - Ross: Hey, Pheebs.
喂,Pheebs。 - Phoebe: "Dear Ms. Buffay. Thank you for calling attention to our error. We have credited your account with five hundred dollars. We're sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you'll accept this football phone...as our free gift." Do you believe this? ! Now I have a thousand dollars, and a football phone!
亲爱的Buffay女士,谢谢你指出我们的错误。我们已将五百元存入你的户头,造成不便之处请多包涵。请接受这个足球电话,做为礼物。你们相信吗?现在我多了一千元和一个足球电话。 - Rachel: What bank is this?
这是哪家银行? - Monica: Hey. It's him. Who is it?
嗨,他来了。哪位? - Alan: It's Alan.
艾伦。 - Joey: Chandler! He's here!
钱德勒!他来了! - Monica: Do I look okay?
我看起来怎么样? - Ross: One more button.
最好(再扣上)一颗扣子。 - -Monica: Okay.
好吧。 - Ross: Closed! How about closed?
我是说扣上!扣上怎么样? - Monica: I didn't know.
我不太清楚。 - Ross: Yeah.
好吧。 - Monica: Please be good, Okay, Just remember how much you all like me.
友善一些哈,求你们了。想想你们大家有多么爱我。 - Monica: Hi. Alan, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Alan.
嗨,艾伦,这是大家。各位,这位是艾伦。 - Alan: Hi.
嗨。 - All: Hi, Alan.
嗨,艾伦。 - Alan: I've heard schho much about all you guyschh!
各位的大名如雷贯耳啊! - Monica: I'll call you tomorrow. Thank you. Okay. Okay, let's let the Alan-bashing begin.
我明天再打电话给你,谢谢,开始围攻艾伦吧。(bash:猛击、痛击。) - Monica: Who's gonna take the first shot, hmm? Come on!
谁先开始?来呀! - Ross:...I'll go.
。。。我来。 - Ross: Let's start with the way he kept picking at no, I'm sorry, I can't do this. We loved him.
我们就从他不停剔。。。开始,抱歉,我办不到。我们爱他。 - All: We loved him! Yeah! He's great!
我们爱他,他太棒了! - Monica: Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that I'm going out with?
等等,我们谈的是我约会的对象吗? - All: Yeah!
是的。 - Rachel: That pimento trick!
那个甘椒的小把戏。(pimento: 西班牙甘椒。) - Chandler: I'll never look at an olive the same way again.
我绝不会再以同样的方式看橄榄了。 - Rachel: And did you notice...?
你们都有注意到。。。? - The Guys: Yeah.
是的。 - Joey: You know what was great? The way his smile was kinda crooked.
知道什么是很棒吗?他的微笑有点扭曲。(crooked:扭曲的。) - Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe!
对,就像是鞋里的男人。 - Ross: What shoe?
什么鞋? - Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a...while...'
童谣里的,有个驼背的人有着扭曲的微笑,他住在鞋子里,有一阵子。 - Ross: So I think Alan...will become the yardstick against which all future boyfriends will be measured.
我想艾伦……将应成为未来男朋友的标准。(yardstick:标准。) - Rachel: What future boyfriends? No no, I th I think this could be, you know, it.
什么未来男朋友?不,我想他就是了。 - Monica: Really?
真的? - Chandler: Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his David Hasselholf of impression alone.
是的,光凭他学David Hasselholf的样子,我就想嫁给他了。(David Hasselholf:著名影视偶像,曾主演过《霹雳游侠》(Knight Rider)。) - Chandler:You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right?
你知道嘛,我也要在派对上这么做。 - Ross: You know what I like most about him, though?
知道我最喜欢他哪一点? - All: What?
哪一点? - Ross: The way he makes me feel about myself.
他让我对自己的感觉。 - Monica: Hi. how was the game?
嗨,比赛怎么样? - Ross: Well...
怎么说呢 - All: We won! ! Thank you! Yes!
我们赢了!谢谢你!我们赢了! - Monica: Fantastic! I have one question: How is that possible?
太棒了!我有个问题:这怎么可能? - Joey: Alan.
艾伦。 - Ross: He was unbelievable. He was like that, that, that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs is playing all the positions, right, but instead of Bugs it was first base Alan, second base Alan, third base...
他真是太不可思议了,他就像兔巴哥卡通片中的兔巴哥一样守着每个位置。我们没有兔巴哥,但我们有一垒艾伦,二垒艾伦,三垒艾伦……(Bugs Bunny:动画片《兔八哥》。) - Rachel: I mean, it it was like, it was like he made us into a team.
我意思是,就像,他使我们成了一个团队。 - Chandler: Yep, we sure showed those Hassidic jewellers a thing or two about softball.
是的,我们让哈西德珠宝商队见识了什么叫垒球。(Hassidic jewellers:哈西德珠宝商。Hassidism/Hasidism是犹太教正统派的一个分支。) - Monica: Can I ask you guys a question? Do you ever think that Alan is maybe. . sometimes...
能问你们一个问题吗?你们是否认为艾伦可能有时…… - Ross: What?
怎样? - Monica:...I don't know, a little too Alan?
我说不上来,有点太艾伦了? - Rachel: Well, no. That's impossible. You can never be too Alan.
怎么会,不可能的。你永远不可能太艾伦。 - Ross: Yeah, it's his, uh, innate Alanness that, that, that we adore.
没错,我们喜爱的就是艾伦那种内在的性格。 - Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan.
我一个人可以喝下一加仑的艾伦。 - Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie.
嘿,Lizzie。 - Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl.
嘿,古怪女孩。 - Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.
我带字母汤来给你。 - Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?
你挑出有元音了吗? - Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. 'Cause, you know, "sometimes y". Uh, I also have something else for you.
但我把"Y"留下来了,因为,你懂的,“有时候(会问)问什么”,我还带了其他东西给你。 - Lizzie: Saltines?
咸饼干吗?(saltine:撒盐饼干,咸饼干。) - Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?
不对,你想要一千美元和足球电话吗? - Lizzie: What? Oh, my God! Oh my God, there's really money in here.
什么?天啊,这里真的有钱。 - Phoebe: I know.
我知道。 - Lizzie: Weird Girl, what are you doing?
怪女孩,你在干什么? - Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.
没什么,我想给你。我不想要。 - Lizzie: No, no, I ha...I have to give you something.
不,不。我得-我得给你点什么东西。 - Phoebe: No, that's fine, you don't...
不。不用了。 - Lizzie: You want my tin foil hat?
你要我的锡箔纸帽子吗?(foil:箔,金属薄片。) - Phoebe: No. 'Cause you need that.
不用。因为你需要它。 - Phoebe: No, it's okay, thanks.
不用了,就这样,谢谢。 - Lizzie: Please, let me do something.
求你,请让我做点什么。 - Phoebe: Okay, alright, I'll tell you what. you buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay?
好吧,给我买一听苏打水,我们就扯平,好不好? - Lizzie: Okay?
好吧。 - Phoebe: Okay.
好吧。 - Lizzie: Keep the change.
不用找了。 - Phoebe: Thanks, Lizzie.
谢谢你,Lizzie。 - Lizzie: Sure you don't wanna pretzel?
你真的不要椒盐卷饼?(pretzel:椒盐卷饼,也有人称它为蝴蝶脆饼,来源于德国或法国阿尔萨斯。它通常是蝴蝶形的,用小麦粉制成,口味是咸的。也有的翻译成德国结,迷你饼干圈,扭结饼,椒盐卷饼等。) - Phoebe: No, I'm fine. Thanks.
不,不用了。 - Lizzie: See ya.
再见。 - Ross: A thumb? !
一个拇指? - All: Eww!
恶心! - Phoebe: I know! I know, I opened it up and there it was, just floating in there, like this tiny little hitchhiker!
我知道,我打开瓶罐,就看见它,它浮在上面,就像小小的搭便车的人。(hitchhiker:搭便车的旅行者。) - Chandler: Well, maybe it's a contest, you know? Like, collect all five?
或者这是一场竞赛,你知道,比如集满五只手指有奖? - Phoebe: Does, um, anyone wanna see?
你们想看看吗? - All: No! Thanks.
不用了,谢谢。 - All: Oh, hey, don't do that! Cut it out!
噢,嗨,别那样!灭了它! - Rachel: It's worse than the thumb!
这比姆指还糟糕。 - Chandler: Hey, this is so unfair!
嗨,这太不公平了吧! - Monica: Oh, why is it unfair?
为什么不公平? - Chandler: So I have a flaw! Big deal!
我是有缺点!什么大不了的! - Chandler: Like Joey's constant knuckle-cracking isn't annoying?
像Joey经常扳响指关节就不惹人厌吗?(knuckle-cracking:扳响指关节。) - Chandler: And Ross, with his over-pronouncing every single word.
还有罗斯,把每个字都过度发音。 - Chandler: And Monica, with that snort when she laughs? I mean, what the hell is that thing?
还有莫妮卡,笑时发出的猪叫声,我意思是,那到底是什么东西?(snort:鼻子发哼声。) - Chandler: I accept all those flaws, why can't you accept me for this?
我接受大家所有的这些缺点,为何大家就不能接受我这一点呢? - Joey: Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody?
扳响指关节真的烦到大家了? - Rachel: Well, I,I could live without it.
嗯,没有它我也能活。 - Joey: Well, is it, like, a little annoying, or is it like when Phoebe chews her hair?
是吗,是这个有点儿烦,还是像菲比嚼她的头发惹人烦? - Ross: Oh, now, don't listen to him, Pheebs, I think it's endearing.
别听他的,Pheebs,我觉得很可爱。 - Joey: Oh, "you do, do you"?
噢,"真的,是吗?" - Ross: You know, there's nothing wrong with speaking correctly.
你知道,咬字清楚没什么不对。 - Rachel: "Indeed there isn't"...
"的确没错"…… - Rachel: I should really get back to work.
我真的要去工作了。 - Phoebe: Yeah, because otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered.
是啊,因为不然的话有顾客就会拿到他们真正点的东西了。 - All: Well. Oh...
好吧。 - Rachel: Ohh. The hair comes out, and the gloves come off.
哦哦哦,豁出去了(要开始认真做某事)。(这是一句俗语。来源于带着帽子和手套的淑女,准备开始认真做某事的时候,摘下帽子(露出头发),脱下手套,拿出气势。) - Monica: Did you ever go out with a guy your friends all really like?
你和你朋友都喜欢的人约会过吗? - Paula: No.
没有。 - Monica: Okay. Well, I'm going out with a guy my friends all really like.
那好,我和一个朋友都喜欢的人约会了。 - Paula: Wait wait. . we talking about the coyotes here? All right, a cow got through!
等等,我们是在谈论那群狼吗?好吧,一头牛居然存活了。 - Monica: Can you believe it? You know what? I just don't feel the thing.
你能相信吗?就像是,你知道吗…… 我(对那个男的)毫无感觉。 - Monica: I mean, they feel the thing. I don't feel the thing.
我意思是,他们有感觉,而我却没感觉。 - Paula: Honey. . you should always feel the thing. Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him!
亲爱的,应该有感觉才行。听着,如果你对那个男人只有这种感觉,莫妮卡,甩了他。 - Monica: I know. it's gonna be really hard.
我知道,可太难了。 - Paula: Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.
他是大人,他会过去的。 - Monica: No, he'll be fine. It's the other five I'm worried about.
不,他没事。我担心的是其他五人。 - Joey: Do you have any respect for your body?
难道你一点也不尊重你的身体? - Ross: Don't you realize what you're, you're doing to yourself?
你不明白你在对你的身体做什么吗? - Chandler: Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease.
嗨,我受够你们了,什么癌症、肺气肿,心脏病啦。(emphysema:肺气肿。) - Chandler: The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.
至少,抽烟很酷,并且你们也知道。 - Rachel: Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.
钱德勒?是艾伦,他要和你讲话。 - Chandler: Really? He does? Hey, buddy! What's up? Oh, she told you about that, huh?
真的,他找我?老兄,什么事?她告诉你了? - Chandler: Well, yeah, I have one now and then. Well, yeah, now. Well, it's not that big. Well, that's true.
喔,是的,我时不时在抽。嗯,是的,现在,没那么糟,这倒是真的。 - Chandler: Gee, you know, no one... no...one's ever put it like that before. Well, okay, thanks!
咦,没人这么说过,好的,谢谢。 - Rachel: God, he's good.
天啊,他真棒。 - Ross: If only he were a woman.
如果他是个女人,那该有多好。 - Rachel: Yeah.
是的啊。 - Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock?
喔,小羊排(儿童节目)!那袜子到底有多旧了?(Lambchop 是儿童节目。) - Chandler: If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
如果我有只袜子在手上戴了三十年,它也会开始说话了。 - Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch.
好了,我认为有人该换尼古丁贴片了。(nicotine patch:尼古丁贴片。吸烟时尼古丁由肺部进入人体,尼古丁贴片药物中的尼古丁含量较低,且利用皮肤吸收为途径,减缓尼古丁之吸收与代谢速率,来取代来自香烟的尼古丁,为尝试戒烟者提供一低量而稳定的尼古丁浓度,在正确使用下能有效缓解禁断症状,此即所谓的“尼古丁置换疗法”。) - Monica: Hey. Where's Joey?
Joey在哪? - Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?
乔伊吃了我最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他杀了,你认为这样不对吗? - Rachel: I think he's across the hall.
我想他在对面。 - Monica: Thanks.
谢谢。 - Ross: There you go.
好啦。 - Chandler: Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.
噢,我又重拾快乐的生活了。 - Ross: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-tart? .. Pheebs?
嗨,Pheebs,你还想吃剩下的果酱饼干吗?(Pop-tart:一种果酱饼干。起源于一家名叫Pop-tart公司,后广泛用于类似的饼干。) - Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-tart?
谁还想吃剩下的饼干? - Ross: Hey, I might!
嗨,我要。 - Phoebe: I'm sorry. You know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.
抱歉,知道吗,汽水公司那些笨蛋给了我七千美元当姆指的赔偿金。 - All: You're kidding. Oh my God.
开玩笑吧。噢我的天。 - Phoebe: And on my way over here I stepped in gum. What is up with the universe?
我回家路上又踩到口香糖,这世界到底怎么了? - Joey: What's going on?
怎么啦? - Monica: Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.
没什么。我只是觉得大伙在一起很温馨。 - Joey: Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear.
如果让大家都穿上内裤会更好。 - Rachel: Uh, Joey.
哦,乔伊。 - Joey: Oh, God!
噢,天啊! - Monica: Okay.
好了。 - All: Oh!
噢! - Monica: Please, guys, we have to talk.
拜托,各位,我们要谈谈。 - Phoebe: Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not.
等等,我有似曾相识的感觉不,我没有。(déjà vu:似曾相识的感觉。) - Monica: Alright, we have to talk.
好吧,我们需要谈谈。 - Phoebe: There it is!
瞧,来了。 - Monica: Okay. It's,it's about Alan.
是有关艾伦的。 - Rachel: Oh, speak of which, tell him we are on for the Renaissance Fair next weekend.
提到他,告诉他下周我们有空去文艺复兴集市。(Renaissance Fair:文艺复兴集市。) - All: Oh...
哦。。。 - Monica: Guys, before you get into that, there's something that you should know.
在此之前,有些事应该让你们知道。 - Monica: I mean, there's really no easy way to say this...I've decided to break up with Alan.
我意思是,真是很难启齿。。。我决定和艾伦分手。 - Ross: Is there somebody else?
有第三者? - Monica: No, nononono...it's just...you know, things change. People change.
没,不不不不。。。只是世事难料,人都会变。 - Rachel: We didn't change. .
我们可没有变。 - Joey: So that's it? It's over?
就这样?结束了? - Joey: Just like that?
就这样? - Phoebe: You know. . you let your guard down, you start to really care about someone, and I just... I...
知道吗,你放下了你的防备,你开始真心在乎某人,我只……我…… - Monica: Look, I, I could go on pretending.
要不,我可以继续装下去。 - Joey: Okay!
可以啊。 - Monica: No, but that wouldn't be fair to me, it wouldn't be fair to Alan. It wouldn't be fair to you!
不,但这样对我不公平,对艾伦也不公平,对你们也不公平! - Ross: Yeah, Well, who wants fair? I just want things back, you know, the way they were.
是吗?谁要公平了?我只想要回失去的,回到往日那样。 - Monica: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。 - Chandler: Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!
噢,她说抱歉!我感觉好多了! - Rachel: I just can't believe this! I mean, with the holidays coming up... I wanted him to meet my family.
我真是不敢相信。假期就要来了,我还想让他见见我的家人。 - Monica: I'll meet someone else. There'll be other Alans.
我还会找到新男朋友的,会有别的“艾伦”们的。 - All: Oh, yeah! Right!
是的,也对。 - Monica: Are you guys gonna be okay?
你们不会有事吧? - Ross: Hey hey, we'll be fine.
嗨嗨,我们不会有事。 - Ross: We're just gonna need a little time.
我们只是需要一点时间。 - Monica: I understand.
我懂。 - Alan: Wow.
哇 - Monica: I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉。 - Alan: Yeah, I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉。 - Alan: But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.
我有点松口气了。 - Monica: Relieved?
松了一口气? - Alan: Yeah, I mean, I had a great time with you. I just can't stand your friends.
是啊,我和你在一起很愉快,只是我受不了你朋友。 - Rachel: Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats?
记得我们到中♥央公园租船划吗? - Rachel: That was fun.
没错,那很有趣。 - Ross: Yeah. He could row like a Viking.
他划得就像维京人一样。(Viking:维京人,北欧海盗兼战斗民族 。) - Ross: So how'd it go?
情况如何? - Monica: Oh, you know.
噢,你们知道的。 - Phoebe: Did he mention us?
他有提到我们吗? - Monica: He says he's really gonna miss you guys.
他说他会想念你们的。 - Ross: You had a rough day, huh...
你这一天可真难受。。。 - Monica: You have no idea.
你无法体会。 - Ross: Come here.
过来。 - Chandler:...That's it. I'm getting cigarettes.
我受够了,我要抽烟。 - All: No no no!
不行! - Chandler: I don't care, I don't care! Game's over! I'm weak!
我管不了那么多了,游戏结束了!我是懦夫! - Chandler: I've gotta smoke! I've gotta have the smoke!
我要抽烟!我一定要抽烟! - Phoebe: If you never smoke again , I'll give you seven thousand dollars!
如果你不再抽烟,我就给你七千美元! - Chandler: Yeah, alright.
好吧,没问题。 - [The End]
[本集结束]