老友记 第一季 第四集 乔治·史蒂法诺普洛先生 Friends S01E04: The one with George Stephanopoulos

阅读次数 1
  1. Monica: Alright. Phoebe?
    好了,菲比你说?
  2. Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain forest. And bigger boobs.
    好的。如果我有一天变得无所不能,我希望,恩,世界和平,没有饥荒,热带雨林受到更好保护……还要大咪?咪!(注释:omnipotent:无所不能的。)
  3. Ross: Yeah, see...you took mine. Chandler, what about you?
    好,恩,你说的也是我的愿望。钱德勒,你呢?
  4. Chandler: Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd...make myself omnipotent forever.
    呃,如果我有一天无所不能,我要……永远都无所不能。
  5. Rachel: See, there's always one guy. "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."
    看吧,永远有这么贪婪的人。"如果我得到一个愿望,那我许愿再得到三个愿望。"
  6. All: Hey Joey.
    嗨,乔伊。
  7. Chandler: Hi. Hey, buddy.
    嗨,伙计。
  8. Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
    嗨,乔伊,如果你变得无所不能,你会做什么?
  9. Joey: Probably kill myself!
    也许我会自?杀。
  10. Monica: Excuse me?
    你说什么?
  11. Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!
    嗨,如果小乔伊都玩完了,那我就没理由再活下去了!
  12. Ross: Joey, uh Omnipotent.
    乔伊,恩,我是说无所不能。
  13. Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I thought it was a theoretical question.
    你吗?罗斯,我真是遗憾。我不知道,我以为这是一个理论问题。
  14. Monica: How does she do that?
    她怎么做到的?
  15. Ross: I cannot sleep in a public place, libraries, airplanes, movie theaters....
    我在公共场合无法入睡,无论是图书馆,飞机还是电影院…
  16. Monica: When you were little, you slept at the Grand Canyon.
    你小时候就在大峡谷睡着过。(the Grand Canyon:科罗拉多大峡谷,位于美国亚利桑那州西北部,科罗拉多高原西南部。)
  17. Ross: Hello, Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon.
    爸妈从没带我们去过大峡谷。
  18. Ross: Mom and Dad took us to the Grand Canyon?
    难道爸妈带我去过大峡谷吗?
  19. Monica: Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.
    你看她。睡得多香。
  20. Ross: yeah.
    是啊。
  21. Phoebe: Oh oh!
    哦!
  22. Monica: What what what!...Hi.
    什么什么什么!……嗨。
  23. Ross: It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again.
    没什么,你刚刚又打瞌睡了。(nod off: 打盹。)
  24. Monica: What's going on with you?
    你怎么了?
  25. Phoebe: I got no sleep last night!
    我昨晚没睡着。
  26. Ross: Why?
    为什么?
  27. Phoebe: My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed. So, and deaf.So they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time.You have no idea how loud they are!
    我奶奶找了个新男朋友,他们俩在床上都有点没安全感。而且耳朵都不好使。所以他们一直在相互确认是不是爽了。你根本不知道他们有多吵!
  28. Monica: Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.
    恩,如果你愿意的话,今天晚上你可以跟我和瑞秋一起睡。
  29. Phoebe: Thanks.
    谢了。
  30. Joey:...Ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven. See, I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.
    ……95,96,97。看吧,我说过吧!从我们住的地方到这儿不到100步。
  31. Chandler: You got way too much free time.
    你实在太闲了。
  32. Joey: Hey! Here's the birthday boy! Ross, check it out: hockey tickets, Rangers Penguins, tonight at the Garden, and we're taking you.
    嗨!寿星在这儿呢!罗斯,快看!今晚冰球比赛的票,游骑兵队对企鹅队,在花园广场,我们带你一起去。(hockey: 冰球。Rangers Penguins:纽约游骑兵(New York Rangers)、匹兹堡企鹅(Pittsburgh Penguins)都是美国出名的冰球队。)
  33. Chandler: Happy birthday, pal!
    生日快乐,哥们儿!
  34. Joey: We love you, man.
    我们都爱死你了,帅哥。
  35. Ross: It's funny, my birthday was seven months ago.
    真搞笑,我的生日七个月前就过了。
  36. Joey: So?
    所以呢?
  37. Ross: So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?
    所以,我估计你们是不是多了一张票又决定不了谁带个女伴去?
  38. Chandler: Well, aren't we Mr " The glass is half empty."
    恩,非要这么光往坏处想吗?(The glass is half empty: 这是指“半杯水”性格理论,对于半杯水的杯子,悲观的人会说杯子half empty,乐观的人会说half full。)
  39. Ross: Oh my God, oh is today the twentieth, October twentieth?
    噢我的天,噢,今天是20号,10月20号?
  40. Monica: Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember.
    噢,我还希望你不要想起呢。
  41. Ross: Ohhh.
    噢。
  42. Joey: What's wrong with the twentieth?
    20号怎么了?
  43. Chandler: Eleven days before Halloween. . all the good costumes are gone?
    离万圣节还有11天,所有漂亮的装束都没有了?
  44. Ross: Today's the day Carol and I first consummated our physical relationship. Sex.
    今天是我和卡萝第一次,真正建立肉体关系的日子。做?爱。
  45. Joey: You told your sister that?
    你把这事告诉你妹妹了?
  46. Ross: Believe me, I told everyone. You know what, I'd better pass on the game. I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.
    相信我,我逢人就说。我还是不去看比赛了,还是回家想想我的前妻和她的同性恋爱人。
  47. Joey: The hell with hockey, let's all do that!
    看什么冰球比赛啊,跟你一起好了!
  48. Chandler: C'mon, Ross! You, me, Joey, ice, guys' night out, c'mon, what do ya say, big guy, Huh? Huh? Huh?
    别这样,罗斯!你,我,乔伊,酷一点,男人们的狂欢夜,来吧,怎么样,大个儿。
  49. Ross: What are you doing?
    你在做什么?
  50. Chandler: I have no idea.
    我不知道。
  51. Joey: C'mon, Ross!
    去吧, 罗斯!
  52. Ross: Alright, alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it. Promise to buy me a big thumb finger?
    好吧,好吧,也许这可以让我不去想它。那你们要答应给我买个大拇指(手套)哦?(a big thumb finger: 是指冰球比赛中呐喊助威时挥舞的手套,是大拇指的形状。)
  53. Rachel: Look look look look look, my first pay check! Look at the window, there's my name! Hi, me!
    看看看看看,我的第一份薪水!看窗口,那儿有我的名字!嘿,我!
  54. Phoebe: I remember the day I got my first pay check. There was a cave-in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.
    我记得我第一次领薪水那天,矿上有个矿井塌方了,死了八个人。(cave-in:塌方,陷落。)
  55. Monica: Wow, you worked in a mine?
    哇,你在矿井工作过?
  56. Phoebe: I worked in a Dairy Queen, why?
    我那时在DQ冰淇淋店上班啊,怎么了?
  57. Rachel: God, isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it, and it was totally not worth it.
    天呐,这不兴奋吗?我挣的。我为了它擦桌子,热牛奶,而它。。。完全不值得。
  58. Rachel: Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money?
    FICA是谁?他为什么把我的钱全拿走了?(FICA: Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA) tax 。是收入税的一种,是美国政府强制征收的税种。为退休、残疾、死亡工人的子女支付的联邦基金。FICA税用于维持社会保险和医疗。)
  59. Rachel: I mean, what Chandler, look at that.
    这是什么,钱德勒,你看看。
  60. Chandler: Oh, this is not that bad.
    哦,这个其实还好。
  61. Joey: Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.
    哦,你不错了,是啊,对于第一份工作来说很好了。
  62. Ross: You can totally, totally live on this.
    你完全可以靠此糊口了。
  63. Monica: Oh, yeah. Yeah.
    是啊是啊。
  64. Ross: Oh, by the way, great service tonight.
    哦,顺便说一句,今晚的服务棒极了。
  65. All: Oh! Yeah!
    哦!对!
  66. Guys: Hockey! Hockey! Hockey.
    冰球!冰球!冰球。
  67. Kiki: Rachel?
    是瑞秋吗?
  68. Rachel: Oh my God!
    哦,我的天!
  69. Monica: I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.
    我发誓我在动物世界看到过鸟类就是这样的。
  70. Rachel: What are you guys doing here?
    你们在这里做什么啊?
  71. Kiki: Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here, and it's true!
    恩,我们到城里买东西,你妈说你在这儿工作,居然是真的!
  72. Joanne: Look at you in the apron. You look like you're in a play.
    看你穿着围裙,好像在拍戏一样。
  73. Rachel: God look at you, you are so big I can't believe it!
    看看你,(肚子)都这么大了,真是难以相信!
  74. Leslie: I know. I know! I'm a duplex.
    我知道!我现在是两个人呢。(duplex:复式的,有两部分的。)
  75. Rachel: Kiki, you look phenomenal, I mean, you've lost, like, a ton of weight. and you should... Really really it's time to stop, you look perfect.
    Kiki,你看起来真漂亮,你看上去好像减了一吨重。你真是……真的,是时候该停下来了,你看上去棒极了。
  76. Rachel: Anyway, so what's going on with you?
    那你怎么样?
  77. Joanne: Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm? Me!
    嗯,猜猜我爸让谁做他公司的合伙人?我!
  78. Kiki: And while we're on the subject of news...
    还有,说到新闻话题。。。
  79. Phoebe: Look, look, I have elbows!
    快看,快看,我有手肘!
  80. Chandler:...Cross Poulet, passes it up to Leetch!
    Poulet传球给Leetch。
  81. Joey: Leetch spots Messier in the crease here's the pass!
    Leetch瞄到禁区里的Messier, 看传球!(spot:瞄准,紧盯。crease: 禁区。)
  82. Chandler: We'll take a brief time out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
    Messier停下来看女式鞋的时候我们休息一会吧。
  83. Ross: Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we we first y'know. Fact, she, uh she never took them off, 'cause we, we...Sorry. Sorry.
    那天晚上卡萝就是穿的这种靴子,我们的第一次,你知道,实际上,她,呃,她一直没脱靴,因为我们,我们。。。对不起,对不起。
  84. Joey: I can not believe.
    难以相信。
  85. Chandler: What?
    又怎么了?
  86. Ross: Peach pit.
    桃核儿。
  87. Chandler: Yes, Bunny?
    又怎样,可怜娃?
  88. Ross: Peach pit. That night we, uh we had
    桃核。那晚我们,恩,我们吃了……
  89. Joey: Peaches?
    桃子?
  90. Ross: Actually, nectarines, but basically...
    实际上,是油桃,但基本上……
  91. Chandler: Could've been a peach.
    可能是桃子。
  92. Ross: Then, uh, then we got dressed, and I...I...I walked her to the...the bus stop. I'm fine. ...
    然后,恩,然后我们穿上衣服,而且我,我……我陪她走到,公交车站……我没事。
  93. Joey: Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's! What? Thought we were trying to find stuff.
    嘿,那个女人的屁股长得和卡萝的好像!怎么了?还以为我们就是要找点什么呢。
  94. Rachel: So c'mon, you guys, tell me all the dirt!
    好了,你们这些家伙,所有的八卦都告诉我!
  95. Kiki: Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar!
    恩,最大的新闻还是你在婚礼的圣坛上甩了巴瑞。
  96. Joanne: Alright. Let's talk reality for a second.
    好了,说点认真的。
  97. Rachel: Okay.
    好。
  98. Joanne: When are you coming home?
    你什么时候回家?
  99. Rachel: What? Guys, I'm not.
    什么?我不回去。
  100. Joanne: C'mon, this is us.
    别这样,是我们啊(跟我们说实话吧)。
  101. Rachel: I'm not! This is what I'm doing now. I've got this job you know, I even do my own laundry.
    我不回去!这就是我现在要做的事,我有了工作。你看,我现在甚至能自己洗衣服了。
  102. Rachel: This is what I am doing now.
    这就是我现在做的。
  103. Kiki: Waitressing?
    当女服务生?
  104. Rachel: Okay, I'm not just waitressing. I mean, I am...I write the specials on the specials board, and, uh...and I, uh...I take the uh dead flowers out of the vase...
    好了,我不光是女服务生。我是……我会写每日的特色菜,而且我……我把死花从花瓶里换出来……
  105. Oh, and, um, sometimes Artelle lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.
    哦,而且,恩,有时候 Artelle还让我在饼干上挤上巧克力滴。(blobby: 滴状斑点。)
  106. Leslie: Well. Your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.
    恩,你妈妈可没告诉我们挤巧克力滴的事。
  107. Monica: Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends? Okay! How would you like some Tiki Death Punch?
    嘿!Rach,和你的朋友怎么样了?好吧,要不要来点“醉生梦死”鸡尾酒?(Tiki Death Punch: 醉生梦死鸡尾酒,一种自制的鸡尾酒。)
  108. Rachel: What's that?
    那是什么?
  109. Monica: Weeeell, it's rum, and
    恩,有朗姆酒,还有……
  110. Rachel: Okay.
    好的。
  111. Monica: We thought since Phoebe was staying over tonight we'd have kinda like a slumber party thing. We got some trashy magazines, we got cookie dough, we got Twister...
    我们想既然菲比今天晚上在这儿过夜,我们最好开个睡衣派对什么的。现在我们有无聊杂志,曲奇面团,还能玩“扭扭乐”。(cookie dough: 曲奇面团。)
  112. Phoebe: Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation! But, um, I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate. But we can prep the guy!
    哦哦,我带了"手术"游戏!不过,恩,我把手术钳搞丢了,所以我们做不了手术,不过我们可以做术前准备!
  113. Monica: Uh, Rach, it's the Visa card people.
    呃,Rach ,是Visa信用卡部门打来的。
  114. Rachel: Oh, God, ask them what they want.
    哦,天呐,问他们有什么事。
  115. Monica: Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? Yes, hold on.
    能告诉我是关于什么事的吗?好,等等。
  116. Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
    他们说你的帐户有点异常情况。
  117. Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks!
    但我都几星期没用过信用卡了!
  118. Monica: That is the unusual activity. Look, they just wanna see if you're okay.
    这就是异常情况。看看,他们就是想了解你是不是还好。
  119. Rachel: They wanna know if I'm okay. Okay...they wanna know if I'm okay, okay, let's see.
    他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,看看。
  120. Well, let's see, the FICA guys took all my money, everyone I know is either getting married, or getting pregnant, or getting promoted, and I'm getting coffee! And it's not even for me!
    恩,瞧瞧,FICA的家伙把我所有钱都拿走了,每个我认识的人都在结婚、或者怀孕、或者升职,而我在端咖啡!而且都不是端给自己喝!
  121. So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay, okay?
    如果这说明我很好,那好吧,你就告诉他们我很好,好吗?
  122. Monica: Uh Rachel has left the building, can you call back?
    呃,瑞秋出去了,稍后再打来好吗?
  123. Rachel: Alright, c'mon! Let's play Twister!
    好了,来吧!我们玩"扭扭"游戏吧!(Twister: 这个游戏被翻译成“扭扭乐”。游戏垫上4色圆圈排成6列,玩家(2-4人)站在游戏垫上,由一名裁判转动转盘,根据转盘颜色喊出要求(例如,转盘显示红色,裁判喊出:左脚红色!)。玩家根据要求迅速找到该圆圈并放上自己的手或脚。如果该颜色已经全部被占,则裁判再次转动转盘。手肘或者膝盖碰到游戏垫视为犯规,马上淘汰,在过程中摔倒者也立即出局。最后一个出局者获胜。)
  124. Ross: Sorry, sorry...Uhoh.
    抱歉,抱歉……呃,哦。
  125. Chandler: What? There was ice there that night with Carol? Plastic seats? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans?
    怎么?跟卡萝那晚也有冰?也有塑料座位?也有四千个火药味十足的匹兹堡球迷?
  126. Ross: No, actually I was just saying it looks like we're not sitting together.
    不,实际上我只是想说好像我们的座位没在一起。
  127. But now you mention it, there was ice there that night...It was the first frost...
    不过你既然提起了,那天晚上倒真是有冰……那是第一次结霜。
  128. Joey: C'mon, sit. Just sit down, sit.
    别这样,坐下。坐下吧,坐。
  129. Monica: You should feel great about yourself! You're doing this amazing independence thing!
    你应该为自己感到骄傲!你正在做这件令人赞叹的“独立”的事情!
  130. Rachel: Monica, what is so amazing? I gave up, like, everything. And for what?
    Monica,这有什么令人赞叹的?我放弃了一切。这又是为什么啊?
  131. Phoebe: You are just like Jack.
    你就像杰克一样。
  132. Rachel:...Jack from downstairs?
    楼下的杰克?
  133. Phoebe: No, Jack and the Beanstalk.
    不,杰克和豆茎。(Jack and Beanstalk: 杰克和豆茎是一个童话故事,讲的是杰克用牛换了魔豆,后来收获财富和幸福的故事。)
  134. Monica: Ah, the other Jack.
    啊,另一个杰克。
  135. Phoebe: Yeah, right! See, he gave up something, but then he got those magic beans.
    对了!看吧,他放弃了某些东西,但得到了魔豆。
  136. And then he woke up, and this was big plant outside his window, full of possibilities and stuff...
    而且他醒了后,窗外长出了巨大的植物,充满机会和希望。
  137. And he lived in a village, and you live in the Village...
    他住在一个小村里,而你也住在小区里。
  138. Rachel: Okay, but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow, I gave up an orthodontist.
    好吧,不过Pheebs,杰克放弃的是一头牛,而我放弃的是一名牙医。
  139. Okay, III know, I know I didn't love him
    好吗,我,我,我知道,我知道我不爱他。
  140. Phoebe: Oh, see, Jack did love the cow.
    哦,看看,杰克可是爱那头牛的。
  141. Rachel: But see, it was a plan. Y'know, it was clear. Everything was figured out, and now everything's just kinda like...
    但那是人生规划,一切都非常清楚,都计划好了的,但现在一切都……
  142. Phoebe: Floopy?
    不顺利?(floopy: 不顺利。)
  143. Rachel: Yeah.
    就是。
  144. Monica: So what, you're not the only one. I mean, half the time we don't know where we're going.
    那怎么样,又不光你这样。我们也经常不清楚自己的未来。
  145. You've just gotta figure at some point it's all gonna come together, and it's just gonna be...unfloopy.
    你只要相信在某个时候一切都会好起来,而且一切都会……变顺利。
  146. Phoebe: Oh, like that's a word.
    哦,说的好像是个词一样。
  147. Rachel: Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together?
    对,不过莫妮卡,假如,假如好不起来怎么办?
  148. Monica:...Pheebs?
    Pheebs?
  149. Phoebe: Oh, well...'cause.... you just...I don't like this question.
    哦,恩……因为……你只要……我不喜欢这个问题。
  150. Rachel: Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans?
    好吧,看看,如果没得到魔豆怎么办?
  151. I mean, what if all we've got are beans?
    我的意思是,如果我们得到的都是……普通的豆子怎么办?
  152. Ross: Get him! GET HIM! Get him! Get YES! Not laughing now, are ya pal!
    拦住他!拦住他!拦住他!拦对了!现在还不是笑的时候,好吗,老兄!
  153. Chandler:You got it, buddy, all you needed were a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
    看吧伙计,这才是你要的,一大群没牙的小子拿着棍子互殴。
  154. Ross: Pass it! Pass it!
    传球!传球!
  155. Chandler: He's open!
    他有空档啊!
  156. All: Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
    射门!射门!射门!
  157. Chandler: Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!
    嗨,看呐,我们上荧幕了!
  158. Chandler: excuse me.
    打扰一下。
  159. Receptionist: It says to call this number if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar. Well, I'm not completely satisfied, yeah, the label promises the nutty goodness.
    说是如果对这些糖棒不满意可以打这个电话,嗯,我就不太满意。好吧,标签上承诺坚果品质优良。(candy bar:长条状糖棒。)
  160. Chandler: Listen, it's kind of an emergency. Well, I guess you know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.
    听着,这儿有紧急情况。恩,我想你也知道,要不然我们就自己解决了。(predicament: 困境,窘况。the predicament room 意思是遇到紧急情况,自己(找个地方)着手解决。)
  161. Receptionist: Hold on. Fill these out, sit over there.
    等一下,填表,坐那儿。
  162. Ross: Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay, but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is dented.
    看着,我不想找麻烦,好吗,只是我这儿太疼了,好吗?我的脸都被打扁了。(dented: 凹进去的。)
  163. Receptionist: Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
    恩,你还是得排队等。
  164. Joey: Well, how long do you think it will be?
    好,你看要多久?
  165. Receptionist: Any minute now.
    马上。
  166. Ross: Hey, this...
    嘿,这。
  167. Rachel: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
    对不起,各位。我不想让你们也垂头丧气的。
  168. Monica: No, you were right. I don't have a plan.
    不,你是对的。我没任何计划。
  169. Pizza Guy: Pizza guy!
    送披萨的!
  170. Monica: Phoebe?
    Phoebe?
  171. Phoebe: What?
    什么?
  172. Monica: Do you have a plan?
    你有计划吗?
  173. Phoebe: I don't even have a "pla".
    我半个计划都没有。
  174. Pizza Guy: Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
    嗨,一个,恩,蘑茹、青椒加洋葱的?
  175. Rachel: No, no, that's not what we ordered...We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese.
    不,不,这不是我们点的……我们点的是脱脂脆皮带双层奶酪的。
  176. Pizza Guy: Wait, you're not "G.Stephanopoulos?" Man, my dad's gonna kill me!
    等等,你不是"乔治·史蒂法诺普洛"?老天,我爸会杀了我的!
  177. Monica: Wait! Did you say "G.Stephanopoulos?"
    等等!你是说"乔治·史蒂法诺普洛"?
  178. Pizza Guy: Yeah. This one goes across the street, I must have given him yours. Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
    对,住在街对面那个,我一定是把你们的给他了。哦,笨蛋,笨蛋。(bonehead: 傻瓜,笨蛋。)
  179. Phoebe: Okay you know when you do that, you are only killing yourself..
    你知道这么做只是在伤害自己。
  180. Monica: Wait, was this a, a small Mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
    等一下,是那个聪明伶俐的地中海来的小个子帅哥?
  181. Pizza Guy: Yeah, that sounds about right.
    对,好像是的。
  182. Monica: Was he wearing a stunning blue suit?
    他穿着很帅的蓝色衣服?
  183. Phoebe: And, and a power tie?
    而且,而且还打着很赞的领带?
  184. Pizza Guy: No, pretty much just a towel.
    不,他好像只是围了条毛巾。
  185. Monica: Oh God.
    哦天呐。
  186. Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back?
    那你们需要我去换回披萨吗?
  187. Monica: what? Are you nuts? ! We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!
    什么?难道你疯了吗?我们现在有乔治·史蒂法诺普洛的披萨!(George Stephanopoulos:乔治·史蒂法诺普洛 ,是美国有名的电视主播,政治评论员,以前做过民主党顾问。)
  188. Rachel: Uh, Pheebs? Who's George Snuffalopagus?
    呃, Pheebs?谁是George Snuffalopagus ?
  189. Phoebe: Big Bird's friend.
    大鸟的朋友吧。
  190. Monica: I see pizza!
    Monica: 我看到披萨了!
  191. Phoebe: Oh, I wanna see! Let me see! Let me see!
    哦,我要看!让我看看!让我看看!
  192. Rachel: Hello? Who are we spying on?
    喂?我们在监视谁?
  193. Monica: You know the White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy? The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt?
    你知道那个白宫顾问吧?克林顿的竞选伙伴?头发漂亮,笑容性感,屁股也很可爱。
  194. Rachel: Oh, him, the little guy? Oh, I love him!
    哦,他,那个小个子? 我好喜欢他。
  195. Phoebe: Ooh, wait...wait, I see a woman.
    哦,等等,等等,我看见一个女人。
  196. Monica: Please tell me it's his mother.
    请告诉我那是他妈。
  197. Phoebe: Definitely not his mother.
    绝对不是他妈。
  198. Monica: Oh, no...
    哦,不……
  199. Phoebe: Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor...she's walking...she's walking...
    哦,等一下,她在地板上走,走,走……
  200. she's going for the pizza. Hey, that's not for you, bitch!
    她要去拿披萨...嗨,那不是给你的,婊♥子!
  201. Chandler: Excuse me, look, we've been here for over an hour, and a lot of people less sick than my friend have gone in. I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?
    打扰了,看,我们在这儿都一个多钟头了,很多比我朋友病情轻的人都进去了。我是说,那个脚趾受伤的男的?他和谁睡过不成?
  202. Oh, c'mon Dora, don't be mad... I know we both said some things we didn't mean, but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.
    哦,别这样朵拉,别生气啊……我知道我们都说了些过头的话,不过这并不表示我们不爱对方啊。
  203. Y'know, I feel like I've lost her...Ba!
    要知道,我觉得我已经失去她了。叭!
  204. Joey: Come on, push me.
    快点,推推我。
  205. Ross: No.
    不。
  206. Joey: come on, push me.
    快点,推推我。
  207. Ross: No, we're going to get in trouble.
    不,我们会惹麻烦的。
  208. Joey: Don't be a baby. Push me, push me.
    别像个孩子似的,推推我,推推我。。
  209. Ross: All right, all right, I am gonna push you, okay? How about I push you like this?
    好吧,好吧,我马上就推你,像这样推你行吧?
  210. Now you are gonna be in a wheelchair for the rest of you life, pally, wally.
    现在你要在轮椅上度过你的一生了,伙计。(pally:伙计。wally: 笨蛋。但在本句中没有实际意义,属于语气助词,表示亲昵的。)
  211. I am so very sorry. Can I sign you?
    非常对不起,我能给你签名吗?
  212. Monica: Light still out?
    还是没开灯?
  213. Rachel: Yeah.
    是啊。
  214. Monica: Oh. Maybe they're napping.
    哦,也许他们在睡觉。
  215. Rachel: Oh please, they're having sex.
    哦,拜托,他们在做♥爱。
  216. Monica and Phoebe: Shut up!
    闭嘴!
  217. Rachel: So, what do ya think George is like?
    那,你们认为乔治是什么样的人?
  218. Monica: I think he's shy.
    我想他很害羞。
  219. Phoebe: Yeah?
    是吗?
  220. Monica: Yeah. I think you have to draw him out. And then when you do he's a preppy animal.
    嗯,你必须先勾引他。然后,当你们做的时候,他就会显露出兽♥性。(preppy: 预科的。)
  221. Phoebe: So what do you think of the guys are like?
    你们我们身边这些小伙怎么样?
  222. Monica: Our guys?
    我们身边这些?
  223. Phoebe: Yeah, our guys.
    对。
  224. Rachel: Well, I don't know, I feel funny talking about that.
    哦,我不知道,谈这个有点奇怪。
  225. Monica: Oh, come on.
    哦,说说嘛。
  226. Rachel: Okay, well. I think Joey's like one of those little kiddy rides in front of a supermarket. You just have to put the quarter in and it just goes.
    好吧,我认为乔伊就像是在超市前的小孩玩的机器。你只要投个25分的硬币,他就开动了。
  227. Phoebe: I don't know, I think he might surprise you. One time, he was helping me put on my coat and he was really tender.
    我也说不清,他也许会给你惊喜。有一次,他帮我把外衣穿上,他非常温柔。
  228. Joey: Come on, baby, come on, let's go... Yes!
    快出来...好了!
  229. Phoebe: Chandler is hard to read. He is like one of those repressed guys who you would have to seduce.
    钱德勒很难捉摸,他属于感情被压抑的人,你必须引诱他。
  230. Monica: I think it's a part of an act. I have a feeling that Chandler is a lot more sophisticated than he seems.
    我认为这是逢场作戏,钱德勒要比表面上更成熟。(it's a part of an act: 逢场作戏,这是一个俗语。)
  231. Phoebe: You know who is kind of sexy?
    你知道谁有一点性感?
  232. Monica: Don't.
    别说。
  233. Rachel: Ross.
    罗斯。
  234. Monica: No, guys, please, he is my brother.
    别说了,他可是我哥呢。
  235. Rachel: I know what exactly what you mean, he can be really smooth.
    我完全明白你的意思,他真的很周全。(smooth: 做事潇洒无误的,圆滑周到的。)
  236. Can't you just picture him in bed?
    你能想像他在床上的情景吗?
  237. Monica: I really don't want to.
    我一点也没兴趣。
  238. All: Come on, laugh, laugh.
    来吧,笑一个。
  239. Ross: I remember the moonlight coming in through the open window and her face had the most incredible glow.
    我记得月光从窗外照了进来,她的脸散发着最动人的光彩。
  240. Chandler: Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling, you did this part, Could I get some painkillers over here, please?
    对,月亮,暗淡的光辉,神奇的感觉,说得好!我可以要点止痛药吗,拜托?
  241. Joey: He's right, enough, already. What is the big deal about today? So you slept with her for the first time, so what? You slept with her for seven years after that.
    他是对的,已经够了。这个日子有什么大不了的?你第一次和她睡觉,那又怎么样?你后来和她睡了七年呢。
  242. Ross: Look, it's just a little more complicated...
    嗯,只是有些事情比较复杂。
  243. Chandler: Well, what? What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? That she left you for another woman that likes women?
    嗯,什么?什么?她离开了你?她喜欢女人?她为了个喜欢女人的女人而甩了你?
  244. Ross: A little louder, okay, I think there's a man on the twelfth floor in a coma that didn't quite hear you...
    你还能再大声点吗?我想可能十二楼那个昏迷的病人听不清楚你在说什么……
  245. Chandler: Then what?
    到底怎么了?
  246. Ross: My first time with Carol was...
    我和卡萝的第一次是……是我的…
  247. Joey: What?
    什么?
  248. Ross: It was my first time.
    那是我的第一次。
  249. Joey: With Carol? Oh...
    和卡萝?哦。
  250. Chandler: So in your whole life, you've only been with one. oh.
    那你这一辈子只和一个女人。喔。
  251. Joey: Whoah, boy, hockey was a big mistake!
    哇哦,哥儿们,看冰球是个大错误!
  252. There was a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight!
    本来今天晚上我们有大把的事情可做的。
  253. Monica: Okay. Okay, I got one.
    好了,好了,我想起一个。
  254. Do you remember that vegetarian pate that I made that you loved so much?
    还记得我给你做的素菜面饼吗,你很喜欢吃?(vegetarian pate:素菜面饼。)
  255. Phoebe: Uhhuh.
    啊哈。
  256. Monica: Well, unless goose is a vegetable...ha haaaah!
    嗯,除非鹅肉也是素菜,哈哈!
  257. Phoebe: Oh! Oh! Oh! Okay, fine, fine. Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping with Jason Hurley.
    哦!哦!哦!好吧,好好。现在我不感到和Jason Hurley上床有什么可后悔的了。
  258. Monica: What? ! You slept with Jason?
    什么?!你和Jason 上过床?
  259. Phoebe: You'd already broken up.
    你们那时已经分手了。
  260. Rachel: How long?
    多久后?
  261. Phoebe: Just a couple hours.
    几个小时吧。
  262. Monica: Oh, that's nice!
    哦,好极了!
  263. Rachel: Okay, okay, okay, I got one!
    好了,好了,好了,我也想到一个!
  264. Anyway The valentine Tommy Rollerson left in your locker was really from me.
    总而言之,Tommy Rollerson放在你柜子里的情人节礼物实际上是我送给你的。
  265. Monica: Excuse me? !
    你说什么?
  266. Rachel: Hello? Like he was really gonna send you one? She was so big girl!
    喂?以为他真为送你礼物?她那时太胖了。
  267. Monica: Really. Well, at least "big girls" don't pee in their pants in seventh grade!
    真的,恩,至少“胖姑娘“在七年级时没尿过裤子。
  268. Rachel: I was laughing! You made me laugh!
    我那时正在笑!你让我笑的!
  269. Phoebe: Oh, my God! There he is! There he is!
    他在那儿!他在那儿!
  270. Monica: Where?
    哪儿?
  271. Phoebe: Right where we've been looking all night!
    就是我们看了一晚上的地方。
  272. Rachel: He is so cute!
    他真帅!
  273. Monica: Oh, George, baby, drop the towel!
    哦,乔治,宝贝,扔掉浴巾!
  274. All: Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the...
    对,扔掉它!扔掉浴巾!请扔掉...
  275. wowww
    哇~
  276. Joey: Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?
    老兄,你能相信他只和一个女人上过床吗?
  277. Chandler: I think it's great. Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic...
    我认为这很不错啊。要知道,这很甜蜜,这很浪漫……
  278. Joey: Really?
    真的?
  279. Chandler: No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.
    不,你开玩笑吧?他是个怪胎。我鄙视他。
  280. Both: Hey, man! buddy!
    嗨,伙计。
  281. Ross: Hi.
    嗨。
  282. Receptionist: Oh, that's attractive.
    哦,真好看。
  283. Chandler: Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.
    哦,我认为你在《沉默的羔羊》里表现得棒极了。
  284. Oh come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight.
    哦别这样,承认吧!无论如何,今天晚上你很开心。
  285. Ross: Fun? Where was the fun? Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part?
    开心?开心在哪儿?给我说明白,哪部分是值得开心的?
  286. Where's my puck?
    我的冰球呢?(puck: 冰球(由硬橡胶制成)。)
  287. Joey: Oh, ah the kid has it.
    哦,啊,那小孩拿着呢。
  288. Ross: The kid...? Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck.
    小孩……?打扰一下,呃,那是,那是我的冰球。
  289. Kid: I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers.
    我找到的。谁捡的谁得,谁丢的谁倒霉。
  290. Chandler: You gotta do it, man.
    你搞得定。
  291. Ross: Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you...can't do it.
    哦是吗?恩,我是橡胶,你是胶水,不管如何我做不到。(I'm rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!:小孩子耍嘴皮时说的,意思是“我是橡皮,你是胶,你诅咒我的话都会反弹回去,粘在你自己身上。”)
  292. Listen, uh give me back my puck.
    听着,呃把冰球还给我。
  293. Kid: No.
    不。
  294. Ross: Yes, how about. C'mere. Gimme! Give me my puck.
    不如。。。还给我!还给我!
  295. Kid: No! No!
    不!不!
  296. Receptionist: Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER!
    嗨!嗨!别在我的急救室打架!
  297. Ross: Give me my puck!!
    把我的冰球还来!
  298. Ross: Now that was fun.
    那才好玩。
  299. Ross: Okay, Monica. Right foot red.
    好了,莫妮卡。右脚红色。
  300. Monica: Could've played Monopoly, but no.
    本来可以玩大富翁的。但是不。
  301. Chandler: Thanks.
    谢谢。
  302. Ross: Okay, Pheebs, Right hand blue.
    好了,Pheeb,右手蓝色。
  303. Joey: Ross, switch with me. Phoebe could be your number two.
    罗斯,和我换一下,菲比可以是你第二个女人。
  304. Phoebe: What?
    什么?
  305. Ross: Nothing. It is a twister thing. The rules are on the back of the box.
    没事。就是关于扭扭乐,规则就在盒子的背后。
  306. Chandler: Hello? Oh, uh, Rachel, it's the Visa card people.
    喂?哦,呃, Rachel,信用卡部门的人找你。
  307. Rachel: Oh, okay. Will you take my place?
    哦,好的。替我一下好吗?
  308. Chandler: All right. Yes. This is Rachel.
    好啊,我是瑞秋.
  309. Rachel: No!
    不!
  310. Hello? Oh, yeah, no, I know, I...I haven't been using it much.
    喂?哦,对,不,我知道,我我没怎么用它。
  311. Oh, well, thanks, but, I'm okay, really.
    哦,恩,谢谢,不过,我很好,真的。
  312. Ross: Green. To the green.
    绿色,到绿色。
  313. Rachel: I've got magic beans. No, no, never...never mind.
    我有魔豆。没事。。。当我没说。
  314. Chandler: To the left, to the left aww!
    左边,到左边噢!
  315. Rachel: Ohhh...I'm fine.
    哦……我很好。
  316. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers