老友记 第一季 第五集 洗衣服 Friends S01E05: The one with the East German laundry detergent

阅读次数 2
  1. Monica: Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal.
    你别争了好吗?这没什么了不起的。
  2. Ross: Not that big a deal? It's amazing.Okay, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra, right out the sleeve.All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right here?
    没什么了不起的?简直太神了。好吧,你们只不过把手伸进去,用点小技巧,嘭,就把胸罩从袖子里抽出来了。据我所知,男的能做的简直没法比,我说得对不对?(maneuver:策略,谋略,花招。)
  3. Rachel: Oh, come on! You guys can pee standing up.
    拜托,男的可以站着尿尿!
  4. Chandler: We can? Okay, I'm trying that.
    我们可以?好吧,我要试试。
  5. Joey: Oh, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts anytime they want.You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me.
    你知道什么让我惊讶吗?女人随时都可以看自己的胸。一低头就看见了。我都不知道你们怎么能专心工作?(blow one’s mind:使惊讶,使困惑,不能控制自己的思想(失去器官等活动的能力)。)
  6. Phoebe: Oh, okay, you know what I don't get?The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care.
    哦,好,你知道我搞不懂什么吗?男人可以做很多卑鄙的事情,事后也毫不在乎。
  7. Ross: Multiple orgasms!
    多重高♥潮。
  8. Chandler: There you go.
    正解。
  9. Chandler: So, Saturday night, the big night, date night, Saturday night, Saturday night!
    星期六之夜,重要之夜,约会之夜,星期六之夜,星—期—六—之夜!
  10. Joey: No plans, huh?
    没安排,哈?
  11. Chandler: Not a one.
    完全没有。
  12. Ross: Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?
    甚至像和珍妮丝分手这样的安排都没有?
  13. Chandler: Oh, right, right. Shut up!
    哦,对,对,闭嘴。
  14. Monica: Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. Except for Kevin Millmore. May he rot in hell. You just gotta do it.
    钱德勒,没有人喜欢和别人谈分手。除了Kevin Millmore。愿他烂在地狱里。你还是得去做啊。
  15. Chandler: No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know? I mean, you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening, and then you finally get up the courage to do it, there's a horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note. You try to, you know, run out of the restaurant before she's actually finished the note.
    不,我知道,但是就是太难了,你知道吧?我的意思是,你和她一起坐在那儿,她都不知道要发生什么,然后你终于鼓起勇气,之后就是把纸条递给她的超级尴尬时刻。然后你就,你懂的,准备在她看明白纸条之前赶快跑出饭店。
  16. Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man, just stop calling.
    你为什么一定要跟她分手?男人点,别再打电话给她就行了。
  17. Phoebe: You know, if you want, I'll do it with you.
    如果需要的话,我和你一起去。
  18. Chandler: Oh, thanks, but I think she'd feel like we're ganging up on her.
    哦,谢了,不过我觉得她会感觉是我们是在联手对付她。(gang up on:联合反对。)
  19. Phoebe: No, I mean you break up with Janice and I'll break up with Tony.
    不,我的意思是你去和珍妮丝分手,而我去和托尼分手。
  20. Ross: Tony?
    托尼?
  21. Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
    你要跟托尼分手?
  22. Phoebe: Yeah, I know, he's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me, or his hunger-strike, or..... I don't know.
    是啊,我知道他人很好,但是我对他再没新鲜感了,你懂吗?我不知道问题是在我,还是因为他绝食抗议,还是......唉,我也不知道。
  23. Rachel: Does anybody want anything else?
    还有谁要点什么吗?
  24. Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolatey kind of a cakey pie thing. Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.
    哦,好,上周你们有一个特别好吃的蛋糕派,里面有很多坚果和巧克力。不要了,就这样吧,我可以了。
  25. Phoebe: What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
    怎么了?怎么看起来不开心?(scrunchy:心中不快的,心里有疙瘩的。)
  26. Rachel: My father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
    都是我爸啦。他要给我买辆奔驰敞篷车。(Mercedes convertible:奔驰敞篷车。)
  27. Ross: That guy, he burns me up.
    这家伙,真让人火大。
  28. Rachel: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it's horrible. He called me young lady.
    恩,对,如果我搬回家住就会有一辆奔驰。哦,真烦人。他还叫我“年轻的女士”。
  29. Chandler: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that.
    喔,我讨厌我爸那样叫我。
  30. Monica: Did he give you that whole "You're not up to this" thing again?
    他是不是又说些“你做不到”之类的话?
  31. Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got this extended disco version with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own"....
    哦,对,对。其实,这次还是迪斯科加长版,外加三遍副歌“你永远无法自力更生”。
  32. Phoebe: Uhhuh, uhhuh.
    嗯哼,嗯哼。
  33. Angela: Hi, Joey.
    嗨,乔伊。
  34. Joey: My god, Angela.
    天呐,安吉拉。
  35. Monica: Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her.
    哇,被你甩了明显对她有好处。
  36. Phoebe: Are you gonna go over there?
    你要过去吗?
  37. Joey: No. Yeah. No. Okay, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager. One Mississippi, two Mississippi...three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool.
    啊不,啊对,啊不。好吧,但是先不过去,我不想看起来太捉急。一个密西西比,两个密西西比,三个密西西比。现在看起来很随了。
  38. Joey: Hey, Angela.
    嗨,安吉拉。
  39. Angela: Joey.
    乔伊。
  40. Joey: You look good.
    你看起来很不错哦。
  41. Angela: That's because I'm wearing a dress that accents my boobs.
    那是因为我穿了件能凸显我胸部的衣服。
  42. Joey: You don't say.
    的确是。
  43. Ross: So, uh, Rachel, what are you, uh, what're you doing tonight?
    那个,呃,瑞秋,你准备,呃,你今晚准备做什么?
  44. Rachel: Oh, big glamour night, me and Monica at Launderama.
    哦,今晚的安排可精彩了,我和莫妮卡准备去洗衣店洗衣服。
  45. Ross: Oh, you uh, you wanna hear a freakish coincidence? Guess who's doing laundry there too?
    哦,你啊,你想听一个奇怪的巧合吗?猜猜还有谁也要去洗衣服?(Freakish:畸形的,奇特的。)
  46. Rachel: Who?
    谁?
  47. Ross: Me. Was that not clear? Hey, why don't, um, why don't I just join you both, there?
    我。说得不够明白?嗨,我为什么不,嗯,为什么不跟你们一起,去呢?
  48. Rachel: Don't you have a laundry room in your building?
    你公寓楼里不是有洗衣间吗?
  49. Ross: Yes. I do have a laundry room in my building, um, but there's a.... rat problem.
    是啊,我公寓楼里是有洗衣间,呃,不过有点儿……老鼠的问题。
  50. Apparently they're attracted to the dryer sheets, and they're going in fine,
    显然它们很喜欢烘干纸,它们进去的时候还算正常,(dryer sheets:是在使用衣服干燥机时用的烘干纸,(与湿的衣服一起放在干燥机内运行),目的是减少静电,增加衣服的柔软度,和添加香味。)
  51. but they're coming out all.... fluffy. Anyway, say, seven-ish?
    出来之后个个都变得……毛茸茸的。好吧,说好了,七点左右见?
  52. Rachel: Sure.
    好。
  53. Angela: Forget it, Joey. I'm with Bob now.
    得了吧,乔伊。我现在和鲍勃在一起了。
  54. Joey: Bob? Who the hell's Bob?
    鲍勃?鲍勃到底是谁?
  55. Angela: Bob is great. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. You, you go on three auditions a month and you call yourself an actor, but Bob...
    鲍勃人超棒。又聪明,又成熟,而且人家还有正式工作。你呢,你一个月参加三次面试就说自己是演员,但是鲍勃。。。
  56. Joey: Come on, we were great together. And not just at the fun stuff, but like, talking too.
    别这样,我们在一起的时候超开心的。而且不光是开心而已,也有像聊天什么的。
  57. Angela: Yeah, well, sorry, Joe. You said let's just be friends, so guess what?
    嗯,好吧,抱歉了,乔伊。你说的我们还是做朋友吧,所以你猜怎么着?
  58. Joey: What?
    怎么?
  59. Angela: We're just friends.
    我们就只是朋友。
  60. Joey: Fine, fine, so, why don't the four of us go out and have dinner together tonight? You know, as friends?
    好吧,好吧,那么,今天晚上我们四个一起出去吃顿饭怎么样?你懂的,像朋友一样?
  61. Angela: What four of us?
    什么我们四个?
  62. Joey: You know, you and Bob, and me and my girlfriend, uh, uh, Monica.
    就你和鲍勃,然后我和我的女朋友,嗯,嗯莫妮卡。
  63. Joey: Monica, I'm telling you, this guy is perfect for you.
    莫妮卡,我跟你说,这男的太配你了。
  64. Monica: Forget it. Not after your cousin who could belch the alphabet.
    算了吧。自从见过你那打嗝都能喷出字母(指打一长串的嗝)的表哥以后我再也不敢领教了。(belch:打嗝。)
  65. Joey: Come on. This guy is great. His name's Bob. He's Angela's...brother. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is..
    别这样。这男的很棒的。他叫鲍勃。他是安吉拉的……哥哥。他又聪明,又成熟,还有正式工作。像我,一个月面试三次就叫自己演员,但是鲍勃是……
  66. Monica: Oh, god help us.
    哦,天呐。
  67. Joey: What?
    什么?
  68. Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!
    丑裸男在厨房铺瓷砖。呃!
  69. Joey: Eww! Look, I'm asking a favor here. You know, I'm thinking if I do this thing for her brother, maybe Angela will come back to me.
    呃!诶,我在求你帮忙呢。我觉得如果我帮Angela她哥,也许她会跟我和好。
  70. Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls.
    你这是怎么了?你和一堆女孩约过会呢。
  71. Joey: I know, but, Angela's different. She's like one of a kind, like a snowflake or, or a......
    我知道,但是安吉拉不一样。她是很特别的一种…就像雪花一样,或者,或者......
  72. Monica: Something else like a snowflake?
    其他像雪花的东西?
  73. Joey: Yeah, yeah.
    是的,是的。
  74. Joey: I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please?
    我犯了个大错。我当初不该和她分手。你帮帮我呗?求求你?
  75. Ross: Hold on a second. You need to not touch any of those.
    等等…你能不能不要碰那些东西。
  76. Ross: Okay, bye Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel.
    没问题,再见好吧,莫妮卡不来了,就剩我和瑞秋了。
  77. Chandler: Oh. Well, hold on camper, are you sure you've thought this thing through?
    哦,好吧,等等,老兄,你确定你想清楚了?(camper:指在一群讨论的人中,很久没说话的人,也叫“潜水者”。)
  78. Ross: It's laundry. The thinking through is pretty minimal.
    就是去洗衣店。不需要想太多。
  79. Chandler: It's just you and Rachel, just the two of you? This is a date. You're going on a date.
    只有你和Rachel,只有你们两个吧?这叫约会,你们是去约会。
  80. Ross: Nuhuh.
    不——呃。
  81. Chandler: Yuhhuh. I haven't done that in a while.
    是——哈。我有阵子没这样做了。
  82. Ross: Wait, is it a date if she doesn't know? We're going on a date?
    她都不知道,能算约会吗?
  83. Chandler: Yes, absolutely. Saturday night all rules apply.
    当然算,星期六晚上,什么情况都适用。
  84. Ross: So what're you saying here? I should shave again, pick up some wine, what?
    那你想说什么?我该刮刮胡子,带瓶酒什么的?
  85. Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear. This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear-you want it to be dirty?
    呃,你可能要重新想想是不是要带穿脏了的内衣裤。事实上,这是她第一次看见你的内衣裤——你希望她看见的是脏的?
  86. Ross: No.
    不。
  87. Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
    哦,还有,还带织物柔顺剂?
  88. Ross: Okay, okay, now what is wrong with my Snuggles? What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a little fuzzy bear. All right, I can pick something else up on the way.
    好,好,我的斯耐格柔顺剂又怎么了?怎么了,这表示我是一个敏感、体贴的人,你懂的,就像一只毛绒绒的小熊。好吧,我可以顺路买点其他的用。
  89. Monica: Thank you. So what does this Bob guy look like? Is he tall? Short?
    谢谢你,那这个鲍勃长什么样?高还是矮?
  90. Joey: Yep.
    对。
  91. Monica: Which?
    哪一样?
  92. Joey: Which what?
    什么哪一样?
  93. Monica: You've never met Bob, have you?
    你没见过鲍勃,对不?
  94. Joey: No, but...
    对,但是…
  95. Monica: Oh my god, Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly...
    哦天呐,乔伊,这家伙很有可能非常……
  96. Angela: Hey, Joey.
    嗨,乔伊。
  97. Monica:...horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now.
    非常帅。我现在就闭嘴。
  98. Chandler: Where are they? Where are they?
    他们在哪儿?他们在哪儿?
  99. Phoebe: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
    这样挺好。我们两个还从来没单独做过什么呢。
  100. Chandler: It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.
    太好了。也许明天我们可以租辆车去压小狗。
  101. Phoebe: Eww, I don't wanna do that.
    哦,这件事我可不想做。
  102. Chandler: Here we go.
    来了。
  103. Phoebe: Okay, have a good breakup.
    祝你有个愉快的分手。
  104. Chandler: Hey, Janice.
    嗨,珍妮丝。
  105. Janice: Oh, my god, I am so glad you called me. I had the most supremely awful day.
    哦,天呐,真高兴你给我打了电话。我今天过得一塌糊涂。
  106. Chandler: Hey, that's not good. Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please?
    嘿,那可不太好。能给我一杯浓缩咖啡和一杯拿铁吗?
  107. Janice: We got the proofs back from that photo shoot, you know, the one with the little vegetables. Anyway, they pretty much sucked, so, I blew off the rest of the afternoon, and I went shopping...and I got you, I'm looking, I'm looking, I'm looking, I got you...
    我们从那个照相馆取回底片,你知道的,有几颗小蔬菜的那个。不管怎样,他们太烂了,所以下午剩下的时间我就走了,然后我去逛街……给你买了…我找一找…我找一找… 我找一找…我给你买了…
  108. Chandler: What?
    什么?
  109. Janice: What?
    什么?
  110. Chandler: What...did you get me there?
    你给我买了什么?
  111. Janice: I got you...these.
    我给你买了......这个。
  112. Chandler: Bullwinkle socks. That's so sweet.
    布尔温克图案的短袜。太贴心了。
  113. Janice: Well, I knew you had the Rockys, and so I figured, you know, you can wear Bullwinkle and Bullwinkle, or you can wear Rocky and Rocky, or, you can mix and match, moose and squirrel. Whatever you want.
    嗯,我知道你有洛基的,所以我就想,你懂的,你可以穿两只布尔温克图案的,或者你可以穿两只洛基的,或者,你也可以混搭着穿,一只骆鹿一只松鼠,反正随便你怎么穿。
  114. Chandler: Well, I'm gonna get another espresso. More latte?
    好吧,我想再要一杯浓缩咖啡,你要再来点拿铁吗?
  115. Janice: No, no, I'm still working on mine.
    不,不,我这杯还在喝呢。
  116. Chandler: That's it?
    就这样?
  117. Phoebe: Yeah, it was really hard.
    是啊,真的好难。
  118. Chandler: Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.
    哦,对啊,那个拥抱看起来真凶残。
  119. Phoebe: Okay, you weren't there.
    好吧,你又不是当事人。
  120. Chandler: Sorry.
    对不起。
  121. Phoebe: How's it going with Janice?
    珍妮丝那边进展的怎么样?
  122. Chandler: Going? These aren't going. She got me socks.
    进展?没有进展。她给我买了袜子。
  123. Phoebe: These go with your Rockys. Oh my god, she must really cares about you. I'm sorry.
    这个可以跟你洛基的袜子搭啊! 哦,天呐,她真的很关心你。对不起了。
  124. Woman: Coming through. Move, move.
    借过,让让,让让。
  125. Rachel: Oh, excuse me. I was kinda using that machine.
    哦,抱歉。我要用这台机器。
  126. Woman: Yeah, well, now you're kinda not.
    嗯,好吧,现在你用不了了。
  127. Rachel: But I saved it. I put my basket on top.
    但是我占了的,我把篮子放在上面的。
  128. Woman: Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket?
    哦,对不起,那是你的篮子?
  129. Rachel: Yes.
    是啊。
  130. Woman:It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.
    篮子很漂亮,但很不幸,我没看见肥皂泡。(suds:肥皂泡。)
  131. Rachel: What?
    什么?
  132. Woman: No suds, no save. Okay?
    没有肥皂泡,就不算占了。明白吗?
  133. Ross: What's going on?
    怎么了?
  134. Rachel: Hi, uh, nothing. That horrible woman just took my machine.
    嗨,呃,没什么。那个可恶的女人抢了我的机器。
  135. Ross: Was your basket on top?
    你的篮子放在上面的?
  136. Rachel: Yeah, but there were no suds.
    是,但是没肥皂泡。
  137. Ross: So?
    所以呢?
  138. Rachel: Well, you know, no suds, no save.
    嗯,你知道,没放肥皂泡,就不算占了。
  139. Ross: No suds? Excuse me, hold on a second. This is my friend's machine.
    没肥皂泡?抱歉,你等一下。那是我朋友的机器。
  140. Woman: Hey, hey, hey, her stuff wasn't in it.
    嗨,嗨,嗨,她的东西又没在里面。
  141. Ross: Hey, hey, hey, that's not the rule and you know it. All right. Show's over. Nothing to see here. Okay. Let's do laundry.
    嗨,嗨,嗨,没这规矩而且你也知道的。好了,演出结束。没什么好看的。好了,我们开始洗衣服吧。
  142. Rachel: That was amazing. I can't even send back soup.
    好厉害。我连退汤都不敢。
  143. Ross: Well, that's because you're such a sweet, gentle.... uh...Do you, uh, do you...Oh, hey, uh you must need detergent.
    啊,那是因为你是个温柔,可爱....呃……你,呃,你,哦,嘿,呃,你必须要放洗衣液。
  144. Rachel: What's that?
    那是什么?
  145. Ross: Uberveiss. It's new, it's German, it's extra-tough.
    乌伯维斯,新产品,德国货,效果超强大。
  146. Ross: Rach, do you uh, are you gonna separate those?
    瑞秋,你要,呃,你准备把这些分开洗吗?
  147. Rachel: Oh god. Oh, am I being like a total laundry spaz? I mean, am I supposed to use like one machine for shirts and another machine for pants?
    哦,天呐,我就是个洗衣白♥痴。我想,我是不是应该用一台机器洗衬衣,另一台洗裤子?(spaz:(被人蔑视的)笨家伙。)
  148. Ross: Have you never done this before?
    你以前从来没这样洗过衣服?
  149. Rachel: Well, not myself, but I know other people that have. Okay. You caught me. I'm a laundry virgin.
    嗯,没自己洗过,但我知道其他人这样洗。好吧,被你发现了,我是第一次来洗衣房。
  150. Ross: Uh, well, don't worry, I'll use the gentle cycle. Okay, um, basically you wanna use one machine for all your whites, Okay, a whole other machine for your colors. And a third for your uh, your uh, delicates, and that would be your bras and your underpanty things.
    啊,好吧,别担心,我会用轻柔循环模式的。好,最基本的,你得用一台机器洗你所有白色的衣服,好,另一台洗其他颜色的衣服。第三个洗......你贴身衣物,就是胸罩和内裤之类的。
  151. Rachel: Okay, well, what about these are white cotton panties. Would they go with whites or with delicates?
    好的,那这些棉质的白色内裤呢?和白色衣服一起洗,还是贴身衣物?
  152. Ross: Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call.
    呃,这个,这个,这个你自己决定。
  153. Monica: He's so cute! So, where did you guys grow up?
    他好帅!你们在哪儿长大的?
  154. Angela: Brooklyn Heights.
    布鲁克林。
  155. Bob: Cleveland.
    克里佛兰。
  156. Monica: How did that happen?
    怎么会这样?
  157. Joey: Oh my God!
    天呐!
  158. Monica: What?
    怎么了?
  159. Joey: I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. But I'm not.
    我刚刚突然我在降落,但实际没有。
  160. Joey: So, you and Angela, huh?
    所以你和安琪拉在一起?
  161. Bob: Yep. Pretty much.
    对,差不多。
  162. Joey: You're a lucky man. You know what I miss the most about her?That cute nibbly noise she makes when she eats. Like a happy little squirrel, or a weasel.
    你运气真好。你知道我最想念她什么吗?就是她啃东西的时候发出的可爱的小声音,就像一只开心的小松鼠或者鼬鼠。
  163. Bob: Huh, I never really noticed.
    我倒没注意过。
  164. Joey: Oh, yeah, yeah, listen for it.
    哦,对,对,注意听听。
  165. Bob: Monica, Monica is great.
    莫妮卡,莫妮卡很好。
  166. Joey: Yeah, yeah, she is. But it's not gonna last. She's too much for me in bed. Sexually.
    对,对,她很好。不过我们不会长久了。我跟她在床上心有余而力不足。性方面。
  167. Monica: I've gotta tell you, Bob is terrific.
    我跟你说,鲍勃简直太棒了。
  168. Angela: Yeah, isn't he?
    是啊,不是吗?
  169. Monica: It is so great to meet a guy who is smart and funny, and has an emotional age beyond, like eight.
    真是太棒了,好不容易遇上一个像他这样的,既聪明又风趣,而且心智超过8岁小孩的。
  170. Angela: You know what else? He's unbelievable in bed.
    还有你知道吗?他在床上更是一流。
  171. Monica: Wow. My brother never even told me when he lost his virginity.
    哇,我哥甚至都从来都没告诉我他第一次是什么时候呢。
  172. Angela: Huh. That's nice.
    啊。那很好啊。
  173. Phoebe: Hey, you can do this. It's just like pulling off a Band-aid. Okay, just do it really fast, and then the wound is exposed. Go! Go!
    嘿,你能做到的。就像撕掉创可贴一样。只要快速一扯,然后伤口就露出来了。快去!快去!
  174. Chandler: Janice. Hi, Janice. Okay, here we go. I don't think we should go out anymore. Janice.
    珍妮丝,嗨,珍妮丝。好吧,我说了,我想我们不该再交往下去了。珍妮丝。
  175. Janice: All right. Well, there you go. Stop it, stop it, stop it.
    好吧。我懂了…别,别,别….
  176. Chandler: This isn't about you.
    这和你无关。
  177. Janice: I know! This is not about me. This is totally about your fear of commitment.
    我知道,这和我无关。这完全是因为你害怕承诺。
  178. Chandler: I'm not afraid of commitment. I don't have a fear commitment.
    我一点也不怕承诺。我一点也不怕承诺。
  179. Janice: Oh, please.
    哦,得了吧。
  180. Chandler: I don't!
    我不怕。
  181. Janice: Oh, please.
    哦,得了吧。
  182. Chandler: I don't! I'm ready to commit anytime.
    我不怕!我准备好了随时都可以奉献承诺。
  183. Janice: Really?
    真的吗?
  184. Rachel: Okay, I know this is gonna sound really stupid, ...but I feel, I feel that if I can do this...You know, if I can actually do my own laundry...there isn't anything I can't do.
    好,我知道这听起来很傻……但是我觉得如果我可以做这个…我想如果我可以自己洗衣服的话…我就没有办不到的事。
  185. Ross: That does not sound stupid to me. The first time I had to make dinner for myself after Carol left me. I'm sorry, that's all the time we have. Next on Ross....
    我不觉得很傻。卡萝离开我之后我不得不第一次自己做晚饭。抱歉,时间到。接下来到我......
  186. Ross: Uhoh.
    啊哦。
  187. Rachel: What uhoh?
    怎么了?
  188. Ross: Uhoh.... Uhoh, the laundry's done.
    啊哦......啊哦,衣服洗好了。
  189. It's a song. The laundry song that we sing. Uhoh! The laundry's done.
    这是一首歌。我们唱的一首洗衣歌。啊哦,衣服洗好了。
  190. Ross: Uhoh!
    啊哦!
  191. Rachel: Ross, what's the matter?
    Ross, 到底怎么了?
  192. Ross: Nothing, nothing. Leelo, the laundry's done.
    没事,没事。哩咯,衣服洗好咯。
  193. Ross: All right, all right, it's just that you left a red sock in with all your whites, and now, everything's kinda pink.
    好吧好吧,就是你掉了一只红色的短袜在白衣服堆里,现在所有的衣服都变成粉色了。
  194. Rachel: Oh, everything's pink?
    哦,所有的衣服都变成粉色了?
  195. Ross: Yeah, uh, except for the red sock, which is still red. I'm sorry, please don't be upset, it could happen to anyone.
    对,呃,除了那只红色的短袜,还是红色的。可怜,别难过,任何人都会发生这种事。
  196. Rachel: Oh, but it didn't. It happened to me.
    才不是呢,就我才会发生这种事。
  197. God, I'm gonna look like a big Marshmallow Peep! What am I doing? What am I doing?
    天呐,我穿这些看来会像只巨大的复活节糖果!我在做什么啊?我在做什么啊?(marshmallow peep:一种一般在复活节吃的彩色糖果。)
  198. My father's right! I can't live on my own. I can't even do laundry!
    我爸说得对,我无法独立生活。我连洗衣服都不会。
  199. Monica: Something went wrong with Underdog, and they couldn't get his head to inflate.
    超人狗气球出了点问题,它的头没办法充气鼓起来。
  200. So anyway...um...his head is flopping down Broadway, right?
    所以......嗯......它的头好像快掉到百老汇大街上一样,对吧?(flop:(笨拙地、不由自主地或松弛地)移动或落下。)
  201. And I'm just thinking...how inappropriate this is.
    然后我心想......实在太不像话了。
  202. Um, Okay, I've got something in my eye, uh, Joey, could we check it in the light, please? Oh, my God!
    恩,我眼睛进东西了,哦,乔伊,我们到灯光下看一下,好吗?我的天呀!
  203. Joey: What?
    怎么啦?
  204. Monica: Hello! Were we at the same table? It's like...cocktails in Appalachia.
    喂!我们是坐在一桌吗?看起来就像……在阿巴拉契亚喝鸡尾酒一样。(cocktails in Appalachia:Appalachia是美国东部的山区,比较保守,在那里出现鸡尾酒就像就像乱♥伦一样了,莫妮卡只是有点夸张的比喻那“兄妹”的行为。)
  205. Joey: Come on. They're close.
    算啦,他们感情很好。
  206. Monica: Close? She's got her tongue's in his ear.
    感情很好?她舌头都伸进了他耳朵里了。
  207. Joey: Oh, like you've never gotten a little rambunctious with Ross.
    哦,好像你就从来不对罗斯做点粗犷的小动作似的。(rambunctious:粗犷的,粗暴的。)
  208. Monica: Joey, this is sick, it's disgusting, it's, it's... not really true, is it?
    乔伊,这太变态了,太恶心了,太......这不是真的,对不对?
  209. Joey: Well, who's to say what's true? I mean...
    好吧,谁说是真的?我是说......
  210. Monica: Oh my god, what were you thinking?
    哦,我的天,你在想些什么啊?
  211. Joey: All right, look, l'm not proud of this, Okay? Well, maybe I am a little.
    好吧,我也不想这样的,好吗?嗯,可能有一点。
  212. Monica: l'm out of here!
    我要走了。
  213. Joey: Wait! Wait! Wait! Come on! You like him. I want her. He likes you.
    等等,等等,等等!好啦!你喜欢他,我想要她,他喜欢你。
  214. Monica: Really?
    真的?
  215. Joey: Yeah. Listen, I'm thinking, if we put our heads together, between the two of us......we can break them up.
    是啊。听着,我想,就我们两个知道哈,如果我们一起想办法......就能拆散他们。
  216. Monica: I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did this. I just couldn't stop laughing at your Norman Mailer story.
    真是抱歉,没想到我会这样。你那个诺曼·梅勒的故事让我都笑喷了。
  217. Joey: Uh, waiter, one more plate of chicken wings over here.
    呃,服务生,这边再来一盘鸡翅。
  218. Chandler: Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean, it's like we're different. You know, I'm like the bing, bing, bing. You're like the boom, boom, boom. Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
    事情是这样的,珍妮丝。要知道,我的意思是,好像我们不是一类人。你懂的,我就像乒,乒,乒,你就像乓、乓、乓。天呐,太对不起了,你没事吧?
  219. Janice: Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens. I'll be right... I'll be right back. OW...
    噢,嗯,只是我的隐形眼镜,只是我的隐形眼镜。我马上......我马上回来。哎呦......
  220. Chandler: I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye! This is the worst breakup in the history of the world.
    我打到她的眼睛了!我打到她的眼睛了!这是有史以来最差劲的分手了。
  221. Phoebe: Oh my god. Hey, how many of those have you had?
    哦,我的天。你已经喝了多少杯了?
  222. Chandler: Oh, I don't know, a million?
    哦,我不知道,一百万杯?
  223. Phoebe: Chandler, easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la la la la la.
    钱德勒,放松,放松。想点高兴的事。啦啦啦啦。
  224. Chandler: I'm fine, I'm fine.
    我没事的。
  225. Phoebe: All right.
    好吧。
  226. Chandler: I'm not fine. Here she comes.
    不妙,她回来了。
  227. Phoebe: Wait here, Okay? Breathe.
    在这儿等着。深呼吸。
  228. Chandler: How do you do that?
    你是怎么办到的?
  229. Phoebe: It's like a gift.
    天生的。
  230. Chandler: We should always always break up together.
    我们应该回♥回分手都一起。
  231. Phoebe: Oh, I'd like that.
    哦,乐意之极。
  232. Ross: You got the clothes clean. Now that's the important part.
    你把衣服洗干净了,这才是重点。
  233. Rachel: Oh, I guess. Except everything looks like jammies now. Whoa, I'm sorry. Excuse me. We had this cart.
    哦,我想是吧。只是现在每件衣服都像睡衣一样了。哇,对不起,抱歉,这推车是我们的。(jammies:睡衣裤。)
  234. Woman: Yeah, well, I had a 24inch waist. You lose things. Now, come on. Get out of my way.
    好吧,我的腰围也曾是24寸。但你总会失去些东西。让开,别挡道。
  235. Rachel: I'm sorry, you know, maybe I wasn't being clear. Uh, this is our cart.
    抱歉,可能我说得不够清楚。呃,这是我们的推车。
  236. Woman: Hey, hey, hey, there weren't any clothes in it!
    嗨,嗨,嗨,里面都没有衣服。
  237. Rachel: Hey, hey, hey, hey, quit making up rules!
    嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨,别再乱编规矩了!
  238. Woman: Let go! Come on, it's my cart. -
    放手,车是我的。
  239. Rachel: All right, all right, listen, Missy. If you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it!
    好吧,好吧,听着,女士。如果你想要这辆推车,就必须把我一起推走!
  240. Rachel: Yes! Did you see that?
    太好了,你看见没?
  241. Ross: You were incredible! A brand new woman, ladies and gentlemen. I could not have done this without you.
    你太棒了!女士们先生们,一位脱胎换骨的新女性诞生了。没有你我做不到。
  242. Ross: Okay, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer? I'm fine. I'm fine.
    好,恩,呃,干衣机里还有衣服吗?我没事,我没事。
  243. Rachel: Are you sure you're okay?
    你确定你没事?
  244. Ross: Yeah.
    是的。
  245. Rachel: Does it still hurt?
    还疼吗?
  246. Ross: Yeah.
    是的。
  247. Phoebe: What a neat idea. All your clothes match. I'm gonna do this.
    这方法真好,你现在衣服颜色都一个色系,回头我也这么干。
  248. Monica: Hi!
    嗨。
  249. Phoebe: Hey, how'd it go?
    嘿,怎么样啦?
  250. Joey: Excellent!
    太棒了!
  251. Monica: We ripped that couple apart, and kept the pieces for ourselves.
    我们把那对儿拆了,然后一人分了一个。
  252. Ross: What a beautiful story. Hey, I'm fine, by the way.
    真是个美丽动人的故事。嗨,顺便说一句,我很好。
  253. Monica: Oh, I'm sorry.
    哦,对不起。
  254. Rachel: Where's Chandler?
    Chandler哪去了?
  255. Phoebe: Oh, he needed some time to grieve.
    他需要一点时间哀伤一下。
  256. Chandler: I'm free! I'm free!
    我自由了!我自由了!
  257. Phoebe: That oughta do it.
    他应该这样做。
  258. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers