老友记 第一季 第六集 屁股秀 Friends S01E06: The one with the Butt

阅读次数 4
  1. Rachel: Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture! This is so exciting!
    你们看,是乔伊的照片!真是令人兴奋!
  2. Chandler: You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before. Notice, no fear. No sense of impending doom.
    你总是能找到从未看过他任何一部作品的人。真是专注,无畏无惧,就算死到临头也不恐慌。(impending:即将发生的,迫在眉睫的。)
  3. Ross: Look. The role of man number three will not be played by Vic Shapiro. We came on the wrong night.
    看看“三号男演员不是由维克·夏皮罗来演”,看来我们来错时间了啊。
  4. Monica: I can't believe I forget to bring a magazine.
    不敢相信我居然忘了带杂志。
  5. Rachel: Come on, you guys, this might be good.
    别这样,伙计们,也许不错呢。
  6. Phoebe: I don't know. The exclamation point in the title scares me. Y'know, It's not just Freud, it's Freud!
    我不知道。标题上的感叹号吓到我了,你知道,这不只是佛洛依德,而是佛洛依德!(exclamation point:感叹号。)
  7. Ross: Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.
    哦,安静,奇迹就要出现了。
  8. Joey: Well, Eva, we've done some excellent work here. And I would have to say...your problem is quite clear.
    好,伊娃,你今天表现不错,我得说…你的问题相当明显。
  9. All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang, A thing through which you can tinkle, Or play with, or simply let hang...
    你想要的只不过是个小弟,你所嫉妒的是男人的老二。一个你可以用来撒尿的东西,时而可以拿来玩弄,时而只是让其悬空摇摆。(dingle, schwang:都是俚语,意思是男人阴?茎。)
  10. Rachel: God. I feel violated.
    天啊。我觉得被冒犯了。
  11. Monica: Did anybody else feel they just wanted to peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?
    有人想把他们的皮剥下来吗?这样就有别的事情做了(而不用看表演了)。
  12. Chandler: Ross, ten o'clock.
    罗斯,十点方向。
  13. Ross: Is it? Feels like two.
    是吗?好像是两点钟吧。
  14. Chandler: No, ten o'clock.
    不,十点方向。
  15. Ross: What?
    什么?
  16. Chandler: There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!
    有个美女在八、九、十点钟方向!
  17. Ross: Hello!
    嗨!
  18. Chandler: She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!
    她太迷人了!和她比起来我的梦中情人就像是又矮又肥的秃顶男人!
  19. Monica: Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.
    好吧,去找她吧!她旁边没人。
  20. Chandler: Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be? "Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh."
    哦,对,那我的开场白会是什么?“打扰了。呃啊……”
  21. Rachel: Oh, come on! She's a person, you can do it!
    哦,别这样。她只是个人,你能做到的!
  22. Chandler: Oh please, could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here.
    哦拜托,她太高于我的层次了?罗斯,支持我一下。
  23. Ross: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
    他一百万年也休想得到这样的女人。
  24. Chandler: Thank you, buddy.
    谢谢兄弟。
  25. Phoebe: Oh, oh, but you know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys.
    哦,哦,但你要知道,总能看到那些真正的美女和一些真不怎么样的男的在一起,你也可以成为那些男人中的一个。
  26. Monica: You could do that!
    你可以的!
  27. Chandler: Y'think?
    你们这么认为?
  28. All: Yeah! Absolutely!
    对!当然!
  29. Chandler: Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...
    哦天,我都不敢相信我居然会考虑……
  30. Chandler: I'm very very aware of my tongue...
    我很注意我的言辞……
  31. Ross: Come on! Come on!
    加油!加油!
  32. Chandler: Here goes.
    我去了。
  33. Ross: Stand back, everyone. Incoming ego shrapnel.
    退后,伙计们,自信心膨胀就要爆炸了。(shrapnel:弹片; 榴?霰?弹,这里一句话的意思是说,大家站后点,钱德勒十分自信地上去搭话,自我膨胀了,马上就要爆炸了。)
  34. Chandler: All right. I can do this.
    好的,我能做到的。
  35. Aurora:... Yes?
    怎么?
  36. Chandler: Hi.... um... Okay, next word would be Chandler. Chandler is my name and.... uh...hi.
    嗨。好,下一个词应该是钱德勒。钱德勒是我的名字,呃……嗨。
  37. Aurora: Yes, you said that.
    对,你说了。
  38. Chandler: Yes, yes I did, but what I didn't say was what I was about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh...would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, goodnight.
    是,是我说了,不过我没说我刚才想说的话,我刚才想说的是,呃……有时间你愿意和我约会吗?谢谢,晚安。
  39. Aurora: Chandler?
    钱德勒?
  40. All: Hey! I didn't know you could dance! You're in a play! You had a beard!
    嗨!我都不知道你会跳舞!你演戏了!你还安了大胡子!
  41. Joey: What you think?
    你们认为怎么样?
  42. All:... Hey! You're in a play! I didn't know you could dance! You had a beard!
    嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!
  43. Joey: C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead.
    拜托,没那么糟吧。我可是主角。
  44. Joey: It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head.
    这总比我在轮唱中出现强,至少你们可以看见我的头。(troll:合唱中的轮唱。)
  45. All: Saw your head. Saw your head.
    我们有看见你的头。
  46. Joey: Hi Hi, how about that German accent?
    我的德语发音怎么样?
  47. Monica: Yeah, all of your W's were V's.
    很好,所有W的音全变成V。
  48. Chandler: She said yes! ! She said yes! ! Awful play, man. Her name's Aurora, and she's Italian, and she pronounces my name 'Chandlrr'. 'Chandlrr'. I think I like it better that way. Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you.
    她答应了!!她答应了!!演出真糟糕,老兄。她叫Aurora,是意大利人,她说我的名字时发音是“'Chandlrr'. 'Chandlrr'.我更喜欢这种发音。哦,听着,引导员让我把这个转交给你。
  49. Rachel: What is it?
    这是什么?
  50. Joey: The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency. Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!
    Estelle Leonard经纪公司。哇,经纪公司给我名片了!也许他们想签我呢!
  51. Phoebe: Based on this play?... Based on this play!
    就凭这场戏?...就凭这场戏!
  52. Joey: Look, there's a note on the back. "Love your work, call me ASAP". She was obviously very moved.
    看,背面有字:"喜欢你的表演,请尽快联系我"。显然她被我打动了。
  53. Ross: You should probably call her fairly quickly.
    你应该马上给她打电话。
  54. Joey: Yeah, as soon as possible.
    是,越快越好。
  55. Estelle: Come in.
    请进。
  56. Joey: Hi, I'm here to see Estelle Leonard.
    嗨。我来找Estelle Leonard的。
  57. Estelle: Just a moment, let me see if she is in. Hello.
    稍等,我看看她在不?你好。
  58. Joey:You're Estelle Leonard?
    你是Estelle Leonard?
  59. Estelle: I know...you weren't expecting someone so fantastically beautiful. ...so, love lump, take a load off already, darling. Sit already.
    我知道………你并没预料会见到一位如此美丽动人的小姐。亲爱的,放下负担,亲爱的,坐下来。(lump:块,块状。)
  60. Joey: I can not tell you how excited I am just even to be here.
    我无法用语言表述,来到这里我有多么兴奋。
  61. Estelle: Why not?
    为什么?
  62. Joey: What I meant was...
    我的意思是说。。。
  63. Estelle Leonard: You don't mind if I eat while we talk? Do you?
    你不介意我边吃边聊吧?你介意吗?
  64. Estelle: Joey...sweetheart, let me ask you a question. ...Did you ever see the movie Sleepless in Seattle?
    乔伊。。。亲爱的,让我问你一个问题。。。你看过"西雅图不眠夜"这部电影吗?
  65. Joey: Wow, do you represent those actors?
    你是那些演员的代理人?
  66. Estelle: No. But you know at the end of movie, Bob and Ross were so happy with each other? That's gonna be you and me.
    不是这样的。你知道结尾吧,Bob和Ross快乐地在一起了,我和你也会那样。
  67. Joey: you mean you want to sign me?
    你是说你想签我?
  68. Estelle: No, I wanna go up on the top of the Empire State Building then make out. Of course I wanna sign you!
    不,我想去帝国大厦顶与你亲热,我当然是要签你啊!
  69. Joey: Oh, Miss Leonard.
    哦,Leonard小姐。。。
  70. Estelle: Ride them, cowboy.
    小伙子,努力去吧,冒冒失失的家伙。
  71. Joey: I am sorry.
    对不起。
  72. Ross: I don't see it I don't see it.
    我看不到,我看不到。
  73. Chandler: Try to look pass the book.
    试着透过书去看。
  74. Monica: You just have to unfocus your eyes.
    让你的眼睛离焦。
  75. Ross: What is focusing? There is nothing to focus on.
    集中什么?没有什么可以看的。
  76. Phoebe: It's the Statue of Liberty!
    是自由女神。
  77. Monica: Right!
    对啦。
  78. Ross: Where is the Statue of Liberty? where?
    自由女神在哪里?在哪里?
  79. Phoebe: There, but I can not see it now.
    那里。但是现在我看不到了。
  80. Chandler: Hey, kids.
    嗨,伙计们。
  81. Ross: Come here. Do you see anything right here?
    到这里来。你在这里看到什么了吗?
  82. Chandler: It looks like a boat.
    看起来像一只船。
  83. Ross: A boat.
    一只船。
  84. Chandler: Right there in front of the Statue of Liberty.
    正好在自由女神前面。
  85. Chandler: Well, I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds and you haven't asked me how my date went.
    我坐在这儿都七秒钟了,竟没人问我的约会如何?
  86. Monica: Oh, right, right. How was your date, 'Chandlrr'?
    哦,对,对。你约会怎么样,'Chandlrr'?
  87. Chandler: It was unbelievable.
    真是令人难以置信。
  88. Chandler: I've never met anyone like her. She's had the most amazing life! She was in the Israeli army.
    我没见过像她那样的人,她的生活真是太令人称羡了。她曾在以色列军队待过。
  89. Aurora: Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block. So, we made it to the border.
    幸运的是没有子弹打到引擎。所以,我们到达了边境。
  90. Aurora: But just barely, and I.... I've been talking about myself all night long. I'm sorry. What about you? Tell me one of your stories.
    真是有惊无险,而我……我整晚都在谈我自己,抱歉。说你怎么样?告诉我你的事吧。
  91. Chandler: Once I got on the subway, right, and it was at night...and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn. Just for the hell of it.
    好吧。有一次我坐地铁,对,是在晚上,那晚我搭地铁到布鲁克林区。我就这样做了。(Just for the hell of it:任性地、没原因地做了某事。)
  92. Chandler: We talked till like two. It was this perfect evening... More or less.
    我们聊到两点。真是个美好的夜晚……多多少少是这样吧。
  93. Aurora:... All of a sudden we realized we were in Yemen.
    …突然间我们意识到我们身处也门。
  94. Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, so "we" is?
    哦,对不起,那个“我们”是……
  95. Aurora: "We" would be me and Rick.
    “我们”是我和瑞克。
  96. Joey: : Who's Rick?
    谁是瑞克?
  97. Chandler: Who's Rick?
    谁是瑞克?
  98. Aurora: My husband.
    我丈夫。
  99. All: Ooooohhh.
    啊。
  100. Chandler: Oh, so you're divorced?
    哦,那你们离婚了?
  101. Aurora: No.
    没有。
  102. Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed?... Hopefully?
    哦,对不起,那你现在是寡居的了?……希望是这样?
  103. Aurora: No, I'm still married.
    不,我们还是夫妻。
  104. Chandler: So tell me, how do, how do you think your husband would feel about you sitting here with me? ...sliding your foot so far up my leg like you can count the change in my pocket?
    告诉我对于你坐在我身旁,你丈夫做何感想?...把脚伸到我大腿,就像可以数我口袋里的零钱了?
  105. Aurora: Don't worry. I imagine he'd be okay with you because really, he's okay with Ethan.
    别担心。我想他会接受你的,因为他都接受了伊森。
  106. Chandler: Ethan? There's, there's an Ethan?
    伊森?有、有个伊森?
  107. Aurora: Mmmm... Ethan is my...boyfriend.
    恩…… 伊森是我的……男朋友。
  108. All: What? !
    什么?
  109. Chandler: So explain something to me here, uh, what kind of a relationship do you imagine us having if you already have a husband and a boyfriend?
    那解释给我听听,呃,你已经有丈夫和男朋友了,你认为我们俩该保持什么关系?
  110. Aurora: I suppose mainly sexual.
    我想主要是性关系吧。
  111. Monica: Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.
    哦,我很抱歉你们没成。
  112. Chandler: What not work out'? I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Didn't you listen to the story?
    什么没成?我星期四还要和她约会呢。你刚才没在听吗?
  113. Monica: Didn't you listen to the story? I mean, this is twisted! How could you get involved with a woman like this?
    你刚才没在听吗?我的意思是,这太离谱了!你怎么能和这种女人搞在一起?
  114. Chandler: Well, y'know, I had some trouble with it at first too, but the way I look at it is, I get all the good stuff: all the fun, all the talking, all the sex...and none of the responsibility. I mean, this is every guy's fantasy!
    恩,你知道,刚开始我也不能接受,但我后来想此事百益而无一害。只有谈天说笑和做♥爱,而且绝不用负责任。这是每个男人的梦想。
  115. Phoebe: Oh, yeah. That is not true. Ross, is this your fantasy?
    是吗?未必吧。罗斯,这是你的梦想吗?
  116. Ross: No, of course not!... Yeah, yeah, it is.
    当然不是。。。没错,是。
  117. Monica: What? So you guys don't mind going out with someone else who's going out with someone else?
    什么?你们男人不介意和已有对象的女人交往吗?
  118. Joey: I couldn't do it.
    我办不到。
  119. Monica: Good for you, Joey.
    干得好,乔伊。
  120. Joey: When I'm with a woman, I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is.
    我和一个女人交往时,我一定要确定我交往的对象比她多。
  121. Phoebe: Once, I went out with a guy who had just got divorced. It was really hard. His kids liked me better than him.
    一次我和一个刚离婚的家伙交往,这真很困难。他的孩子更喜欢我一些。
  122. Monica: Phoebe? what does this have to do with Chandler's thing?
    菲比?这和钱德勒有什么关系?
  123. Phoebe: No, nothing. I didn't have anything on that topic. So I went another way.
    不,一点关系也没有。关于这个话题我什么都不想说,所以我说了个其他的。
  124. Ross: Well, y'know, monogamy can be a, uh, tricky concept. I mean, anthropologically speaking Fine. Now you'll never know.
    恩,你知道,一夫一妻制值得商榷。就人类学的观点而言…行,你们将永远不会知道。(monogamy:一夫一妻制。anthropologically:人类学地。)
  125. Monica: We're kidding. C'mon, tell us!
    我们开玩笑的。别这样,说吧!
  126. All: Yeah! C'mon!
    对!说吧!
  127. Ross: Alright. There's a theory, put forth by Richard Leakey.
    好吧。有个理论,是Richard Leakey 提出的。
  128. Rachel: Tahdaaah!
    哒。。。!
  129. Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now? 'Cause I like that.
    我们现在都这样打招呼吗?因为我喜欢。
  130. Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows. I did the floors. I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the bristles, I don't know what that's for.
    瞧,我大扫除了!我擦窗户,拖地板,我甚至还用了吸尘器上的所有装置,除了那个小小的圆形的有鬃毛的装置,我不知道该怎么用。(vacuum:真空吸尘器。)
  131. Ross: Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
    哦是,没人知道。我们也不该问。
  132. Rachel: Well, what do you think?
    你们感觉怎样?
  133. All: Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
    非常干净!棒极了!了不起!
  134. Monica:... Oh! I, I see you moved the green ottoman.
    哦!你移动了那个绿色的垫椅。(ottoman:脚凳。)
  135. All: Uhoh...
    哦…
  136. Monica: How, how did that happen?
    怎么会这样呢?
  137. Rachel: I don't know. I thought it looked better there. And I and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
    我不知道……我,我想放那儿会更好些。咖啡桌旁就多了一个座位。
  138. Monica: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting. . But you know what? Just for fun...let's see what it looked like in the old spot. Just to compare.
    很有趣……但是你觉得这样呢,只是好玩......我们看它在原来位置的感觉如何。只是做个比较。
  139. Monica: Uh! Well, it looks good there too. Let's just leave it there for a while.
    让我看看恩,放那儿看起来也不错啊,就摆那儿一阵子吧。
  140. Phoebe: I can't believe you tried to move the green ottoman.
    我不敢相信你竟然想移动绿色垫脚凳。
  141. Chandler: Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines. I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out.
    幸好你没摊开杂志。她会把你的眼珠挖出来的。
  142. Monica: You guys, I am not that bad!
    各位,我没那么可恶吧!
  143. Phoebe: Yeah, you are, Monica.
    是,你就是那样,莫妮卡。
  144. Phoebe: Remember when I lived with you? You were like, a little, y'know, Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
    记得我和你一起住的时候吗?你就像,有一点,恩,叽!叽!叽!
  145. Monica: That is so unfair!
    这不太公平吧!
  146. Ross: Oh c'mon! When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!
    哦想想吧!我们小时候,你的破烂娃娃是唯一不烂的。
  147. Monica: Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organized. But hey, I can be a kook.
    好吧,那我是有责任感,有组织性。但是,嗨,我也可以很邋遢。(kook:怪人,邋遢的人。)
  148. Ross: Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this: The phone bill arrives, but you don't pay it right away.
    好吧,你这疯婆子。想像一下:电话单来,但你不立刻去交钱。(madcap:轻率的,狂妄的。)
  149. Monica: Why not?
    为什么?
  150. Ross: Because you're a kook! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
    因为你是个大懒人,一直拖到他们寄催缴通知单来。
  151. Monica: I could do that.
    我可以办到。
  152. Rachel: Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping,
    你让我去买日常用品。
  153. Monica: No problem.
    没问题。
  154. Rachel: I'm not done yet. And I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easy-pour spout.
    我还没说完。我去买洗衣液,但是是不容易弄出来那种。(spout:喷口,喷嘴。)
  155. Monica: Why would someone do that? !... One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.
    有人会那样做吗?……有人会想。我就没有问题。
  156. Chandler: Someone's left a glass on the coffee table. There's no coaster. It's a cold drink, it's a hot day. Little beads of condensation are inching their way closer and closer to the surface of the wood. .
    有人放了个玻璃杯在咖啡桌上,没有杯垫,又是一杯冷饮,天气很热。小水珠逐渐逼近桌面… (condensation:冷凝。)
  157. Monica: Stop it!
    够了。
  158. Monica: Oh, my God! It's true. Who am I?
    天啊,没错,我到底是谁?
  159. Ross: Monica? You're Mom.
    莫妮卡?你就跟妈妈一样。
  160. Phoebe: Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
    叽!叽!叽!叽!叽!
  161. Joey: Uh huh...oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there. That was my agent. My agent has just gotten me a job in the new Al Pacino movie!
    恩哼……恩哼……我的天!好的!好,我会去的。我的经纪人打来的,她安排我在Al Pacino的新片中演出。(Al Pacino:美国著名演员,在《教父》、《闻香识女人》中有精彩表演。)
  162. All: Oh my God! Whoah!
    太棒了。
  163. Monica: Well, what's the part?
    演什么角色?
  164. Joey: Can you believe this? Al Pacino! This guy's the reason I became an actor! "I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order! This whole courtroom's out of order!"
    你会相信吗?Al Pacino!就是因为他我才想当演员!“我乱来?呸,你才乱来!整个法庭都在乱来!”
  165. Phoebe: Seriously, what,what's the part?
    说正经的,是什么,你演什么?
  166. Joey: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!
    就在我以为我已经出局的时候,他们又把我拽回去!
  167. Ross: C'mon, seriously, Joey, what's the part?
    别这样,说真的,乔伊,演什么?
  168. Joey:...I'm his
    我是他的。
  169. Rachel: You're, you're 'mah mah mah' what?
    你是,你是什么?
  170. Joey:...I'm his butt double. I play Al Pacino's butt. All right? He goes into the shower, and then...I'm his butt.
    我是他臀部的替身。我演Al Pacino的臀部。好吗?他走进浴室冲洗,然后......我就是他的屁♥股。
  171. Monica: Oh my God.
    哦,我的天。
  172. Joey: C'mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
    别这样,你们这些家伙。这是一部Al Pacino主演大制作的电影。
  173. Chandler: Oh no, it's terrific, it's...it's...y'know, you deserve this, after all your years of struggling, you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
    哦不,这太棒了,这是……这是……要知道,这是你应得的,你奋斗了这么多年,终于可以跻身演艺圈了。
  174. Joey: Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care! This is a big break for me!
    好吧,好吧,好了!笑吧,我不在乎!这对我可是个千载难逢的机会!
  175. Ross: You're right, you're right, it is...So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
    你说得对,你说得对,确实是……那你会邀请我们大家去参加盛大的首映式吗?
  176. Monica: Alright, alright, alright...
    来了,来了,来了……
  177. Joey: Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.
    我想借点保湿乳液。
  178. Monica: For what?
    干什么用?
  179. Joey: What do you think? Today's the big day! You got any tweezers? I think I have a rogue hair.
    你认为呢?今天可是个大日子!你有镊子吗?我的毛发太乱了。
  180. Monica: Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want, just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
    哦我的天。好的,去浴室吧,想用什么都可以,只是千万别告诉我你在里面做什么。
  181. Joey: Thank you!
    谢谢。
  182. Chandler: Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.
    Joey呢?他妈妈打电话来了。
  183. Monica: He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!
    他在浴室。我想你最好别去!
  184. Chandler: C'mon, we're roommates! My eyes! ! My eyes! !
    拜托,我们是室友!我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
  185. Monica: I warned you...
    我警告过你。
  186. Rachel: Who is being loud?
    谁在大吼大叫啊?
  187. Chandler: Oh, that would be Monica. Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a couple things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make her breakfast.
    哦,是莫妮卡。嗨,听着,我想借点东西,Aurora 在这儿过的夜,我是真想给她弄点早餐。
  188. Monica: Oh, you got the whole night, huh?
    哦,你们整晚都在一起,啊?
  189. Chandler: Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes until Ethan, so, y'know. .
    对,恩,还剩20分钟了就该伊森了,所以,你知道……
  190. Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?
    哦,我怎么觉得有点懊恼的感觉?
  191. Chandler: No, no resentment, believe me, it's worth it.
    不,没有,相信我,这绝对值。
  192. Okay? Y'know how in a relationship you have these key moments that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life?
    好吗?你知道在恋爱的时候,那些甜蜜的时刻会让你终生难忘吧?
  193. Well, every single second is like that with Aurora.
    与Aurora相处的每一秒都是。
  194. And I've just wasted about thirty five of them talking to you people, so, uh. . So, Monica, can you help me with the door?
    而我刚刚却浪费了35秒钟跟你们这些人说话,所以,呃。摩妮卡请帮我开门?
  195. Monica: Sure. Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, the the old Monica would would remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush... But I'm not gonna do that.
    可以。Chandler?从前那个Monica可能会提醒你,刷洗特氟龙的平底锅时要用塑料刷子……但我不会那么做。(scrub:用力擦洗。Teflon:特氟龙(Teflon)是杜邦公司使用在其一系列氟聚合物产品上的注册商标。)
  196. Joey: Excuse me, could you see if they could warm it up in here? I am a little concerned about goosebumps.
    不好意思,能调高下温度吗?我冷的鸡皮疙瘩都起来了。(goosebumps:鸡皮疙瘩。)
  197. Director: Okay, everybody ready?
    好,都准备好了吗?
  198. Joey: Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity. I mean, I know this is just the first step, but I hope that someday.
    听着,我只是想谢谢你给我这么好的机会,我知道这只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。。。
  199. Director: Lose the robe.
    脱浴袍。
  200. Joey: Right. Okay. Losing the robe. Okay, and the robe is lost.
    对,好的。脱浴袍。浴袍脱完了。
  201. Director: Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please.
    好,大家注意,这个镜头我们最好一次过,拜托。
  202. Let's roll it...water's working...and action. And cut! Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?
    开机……放水……然后……开拍。停!屁♥股男,你在干什么?
  203. Joey: Well, I'm I'm showering.
    恩,我、我在淋浴啊。
  204. Director: No, that was clenching.
    不,你在挤屁♥股。
  205. Joey: Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know? I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing...I think his butt would be angry here.
    哦,恩,我是这样想的,这个男的正心烦意乱,你知道吗?他的太太死了,弟弟失踪了。。。我想他的屁♥股一定很愤怒。
  206. Director: I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch. Once again, rolling. Water working. And action! And cut! What was that?
    我想他的屁♥股会想在午餐前杀青。再来一次,开机 放水。开始!停!你又在干什么?
  207. Joey: I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask....
    我在表现沉默中绝望的感觉。不过如果你一定要问……
  208. Chandler: God, I love these fingers...
    上帝,我爱这些手指……
  209. Aurora: Thank you.
    谢谢。
  210. Chandler: No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.
    不,实际上我是指我的手指。看看它们,看看它们多快乐。
  211. Aurora: Oh my God, I'm late.
    哦天呐,我迟到了。
  212. Chandler: Oh no nonononononnononono, don't go...
    哦不不不不不不不,别走……
  213. Aurora: Okay.
    好吧。
  214. Chandler: Don't go.
    别走。
  215. Aurora: Okay. Oh no, I have to.
    好吧。哦不,我必须得走。
  216. Chandler: Too bad, she's leaving.
    太糟了,她要走。
  217. Aurora: I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.
    对不起,他在等我。
  218. Chandler: Well, I thought I thought you talked to Rick.
    恩,我以为你和瑞克说过了。
  219. Aurora: It's not Rick.
    不是瑞克。
  220. Chandler: What, Ethan? He got to spend the whole day with you!
    什么,伊森?他和你呆了一整天了!
  221. Aurora: No, it's, it's Andrew.
    不,是、是安德鲁。
  222. Chandler: I know there'll be many moments in the years to come when I'll regret asking the following question, but...And Andrew is?
    我知道我问了接下来的问题后会后悔很多年,不过,安德鲁是?
  223. Aurora: He's...new.
    他是…新欢。
  224. Chandler: Oh, so what you're saying is you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?
    哦,那就是说瑞克,伊森和我还不能满足你?
  225. Aurora: No, that's not exactly what I was.
    不,我以前不完全是这样。
  226. Chandler: Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.
    恩,你知道,很多女人会被我们三人迷死的。
  227. Aurora: So what do you want?
    你想要什么?
  228. Chandler: You.
    你。
  229. Aurora: You have me!
    你已拥有我!
  230. Chandler: No no, just you.
    不,只是你。
  231. Aurora: What do you mean?
    什么意思?
  232. Chandler: Lose the other guys.
    甩掉其他人。
  233. Aurora:... Like...all of them?
    他们所有人?
  234. Chandler: C'mon, we're great together, why not?
    拜托,我们在一起很好啊,为什么不呢?
  235. Aurora: Why can't we just have what we have now? Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love without feeling obligated to one another? Up until tonight, I thought that's what you wanted too.
    为什么我们不能保持现在这样的关系呢?为何不能只是聊天,做♥爱…彼此没有任何负担?今晚之前,我以为这也是你想要的。
  236. Chandler: Well, y'know, part of me wants that, but it's like I'm two guys, y'know?
    恩,你知道的,有时我的一部分是想这样,但我就像是双面人,你知道吗?
  237. I mean, one guy's saying 'Shut up! This is great!' But there's this other guy.
    我的意思是,一个说“闭嘴,这样很好”!但还有另一个。
  238. Actually it's the guy who wells up every time that Grinch's heart grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device.
    这个人每次在格林奇的心脏长到三倍大,弄坏测量装置的时候他就会热泪盈眶。
  239. And he's saying, y'know, 'This is too hard! Get out! Get out!'
    他说:“这太让人受不了了!快脱身!快脱身!”(Grinch:来源于电影How the Grinch Stole Christmas。该片讲述了一个叫格林奇的绿毛怪策划偷走整个圣诞节,后来被真情感化的故事。格林奇的心脏原本只有正常人的四分之一,在他明白小镇的人们即使没有圣诞礼物也很开心地过圣诞节的原因后,他的心脏变成了三倍大,于是他不再心胸狭隘和憎恶社会,最终回到了小镇。)
  240. Aurora: So...which one of the two guys will you listen to?
    那……你会听哪一个的?
  241. Chandler: I don't know, I, I have to listen to both of them, they don't exactly let each other finish...
    我不知道,我、我都听,他们争执不休…
  242. Aurora: Which one?
    哪一个?
  243. Chandler:... The second guy.
    第二个。
  244. Aurora: I see.
    好吧。
  245. Aurora: Well, call me if you change your mind.
    恩,改变主意后打电话给我。
  246. Chandler: Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.
    对不起,第一个在控制嘴唇。
  247. Ross: Look at it this way: you dumped her. Right? I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable...Tell me why you did this again?
    从这个方面看:是你甩了她。不是吗?我是说,这个女人那么性感迷人、美丽聪明、遥不可及……再说一次你为什么要甩了她?
  248. All: Hey! Movie star!
    电影明星他回来了。
  249. Monica: Hey, wait wait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
    嗨,等等,你是那个在Al Pacino新片中出演臀部的人吗?
  250. Joey: Nope.
    不是。
  251. Ross: No? What happened, big guy?
    不是?怎么回事,大人物?
  252. Chandler: "Big guy?"
    “大人物?”
  253. Ross: It felt like a 'big guy' moment.
    感觉好像是说‘大人物’的时候。
  254. Joey: I got fired.
    我被解雇了。
  255. All: Oh...
    哦。
  256. Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it. I told everybody about this! Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and...
    是啊,他们说我演得太过了。我已经跟所有人说了!现在每个人都会去电影院,希望看到我,而……
  257. Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, no one is gonna be able to tell.
    哦,乔伊,你知道的,没人能分辨出来的。
  258. Joey: My mom will.
    我妈就能。
  259. Chandler: Something so sweet and...disturbing about that.
    这真是温馨又恶心。
  260. Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
    你知道,六年来我除了演些烂戏外一无所成。而当我终于得到好机会了,却搞砸了它!
  261. Monica: Maybe this wasn't your shot.
    也许我不是你的机会。
  262. Ross: Yeah, I mean...I think when it's your shot, y'know, youyou know it's your shot. Did it...feel like your shot. .?
    对,我是说……我认为当是你的机会的时候,恩,你、你知道那就是你的机会。那……像是你的机会吗……?
  263. Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked.
    很难说清,我那时是裸体的。
  264. Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot.
    不,我认为这不是你的机会。
  265. I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.
    我的意思是,你的机会不只有一个。
  266. I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do!
    我真的觉得好事会降临到你身上的,真的!
  267. You've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.
    你要想想有那么一天,一个小子跑到他朋友那儿说‘我得到这个角色了!我得到这个角色了!我要演Joey Tribbiani的屁♥股!’
  268. Joey: Yeah? That's so nice!
    是吗?那太好了!
  269. Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
    真遗憾,乔伊。我要去睡觉了,伙计们。
  270. All: Night.
    晚安。
  271. Rachel: Uh, Mon, youyou gonna leave your shoes out here?
    呃,你把鞋就放在那儿吗?
  272. Monica: Uhhuh!
    啊哈!
  273. Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
    真的?就这样随随便便地乱丢?
  274. Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever.
    没关系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。随便什么时候收拾都行。
  275. Ross: She is a kook.
    她真邋遢。
  276. Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes.
    既然这么困扰,只要出去把鞋收起来就行了啊。
  277. No. Don't do this. This is stupid! I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them...
    不,不要这样。这太蠢了!我没必要证明什么,我要出去把鞋收起来……
  278. But then everyone will know. Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help!
    但是那样的话大家会知道的。除非我先去收起来,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!谁来帮我一把!
  279. Phoebe: All you want is a dingle.
    你想要的只不过是个小弟。
  280. Joey: Not that song.
    不要唱这首歌。
  281. Chandler and Ross: All you envy's a schwang.
    你所嫉妒的是男人的老二。
  282. Joey: Come on, you guys.
    少来了,伙计们。
  283. All: A thing through which you can tinkle, or play with, or simply let hang...
    一个你可以用来撒尿的东西,时而可以拿来玩弄,时而只是让其悬空摇摆。
  284. All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang. A thing through which you can tinkle or play with or simply let hang.
    你想要的只不过是个小弟,你所嫉妒的是男人的老二。一个你可以用来撒尿的东西,时而可以拿来玩弄,时而只是让其悬空摇摆。
  285. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers