老友记 第一季 第七集 大停电 Friends S01E07: The one with the Blackout

阅读次数 1
  1. Rachel: Everybody, shh, shhh. Uhhh... Central Perk is proud to present the music of Miss Phoebe Buffay......
    大家注意了,嘘,嘘。嗯…中♥央咖啡馆很荣幸为各位介绍Phoebe Buffay小姐的音乐。
  2. Phoebe: Thanks. Hi. Um, I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is really all about.
    谢谢。嗨,嗯,我想先唱一首关于顿悟人生真谛的歌。
  3. Okay, here we go. Okay, thank you very much.
    开始喽...... 好吧,非常感谢。
  4. Chandler: Oh, great. This is just...
    哦,这下可好了......
  5. Rachel: Wow, this is so cool, you guys. The entire city is blacked out!
    哇,太酷了,你们看。全城都停电了!
  6. Monica: Mom says it's all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on.
    我妈说是整个Manhattan外加部分Brooklyn和Queens,而且他们也不知道什么时候能来电。
  7. Rachel: Wow, you guys, this is big.
    哇,你们(看),这可是大停电。
  8. Monica: Pants and a sweater? Why, mom? Who am I gonna meet in a blackout?......Power company guys? Eligible looters?...... Can we talk about this later? OK.
    裤子和毛衣?为什么,妈?停电了我能去见谁?电力公司的人?单身趁火打劫之徒?我们以后再谈行吗?好的。(eligible:有条件被选中的,(尤指婚姻等)合适(意)的。looters:抢劫者。)
  9. Phoebe: Can I borrow the phone? I wanna call my apartment and check on my grandma. Wait. What's my number?...I never call me.
    我能借用下电话吗?我想打回去问问我奶奶怎么样了。等一下,我的号码是多少?我从来没给自己打过电话啊。
  10. Chandler: Oh my God, it's her. It's that Victoria's Secret model. Something...something Goodacre.
    哦,我的天,就是她。就是那个“维多利亚的秘密”的模特。什么…什么Goodacre。
  11. Jill: Hi mom, it's Jill.
    嗨,妈,我是Jill。
  12. Chandler: She's right. It's Jill...... Jill Goodacre.
    她说对了。是Jill,Jill Goodacre。
  13. Oh my God. I am trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!
    哦,我的天啊,我和Jill Goodacre一起被困在取款机室里了!
  14. Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium...
    这是取款机室吗?也许是中厅。(vestibule:室。atrium:(现代建筑物开阔的) 中庭。)
  15. Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!
    哦,你个笨蛋,就关心这个啊!(Jill Goodacre:曾经为维多利亚的秘密(著名内衣品牌)担任模特,天使脸庞、魔鬼身材的她是许多宅男的梦中情人。)
  16. Jill: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank in an ATM vestibule.
    对,我很好。我就是被困在银行一个取款机室里了。
  17. Chandler: Jill says vestibule...I'm going with vestibule.
    Jill说是取款机室…... 那我也说取款机室。
  18. Jill: I'm fine. No, I'm not alone. I don't know, some guy.
    我很好。不,不只我一个...... 我不认识,一个男的。
  19. Chandler: Oh! Some guy...... Some guy. Hey Jill, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy...
    哦!一个男的,一个男的。嗨,Jill,我昨晚看到你和一个男的在一起。对,是一个男的。
  20. Joey: Hi, everyone...
    大家好。
  21. Ross: And officiating at tonight's black out is Rabbi Tribbiani...
    今晚这个停电夜的祭司是Rabbi Tribbiani。(officiate:行使(职务); 主持(宗教仪式)。Rabbi Tribbiani:Rabbi是指犹太人的学者、专家、有经验的人。)
  22. Joey: Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish and these are the only candles we have, so... Happy Chanukah, everyone...
    嗯,Chandler的旧室友是个犹太人,我们也只有这些蜡烛了,所以…...祝大家光明节快乐。(Chanukah:也写作Hanukkah,光明节(犹太教节日)。)
  23. Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
    快来看。丑裸男点了一堆蜡烛。
  24. Rachel: Wow, that had to hurt!
    肯定疼死了!
  25. Chandler: Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile! There you go. You're definitely scaring her.
    好吧,好吧,好吧。已经14分半了而你还是一个字也没有说。哦,上帝,做点什么,就打个招呼,微笑一下!这不就行了!你铁定是在吓她。
  26. Jill: Hello? Oh, hi mom. Mom! Mom you're tripping. Dexter is a dog. The black out is scaring him. You'd pee in dad's shoes too if you didn't know what's going on... All right, call me back. Mother's.
    喂?妈妈。妈,妈妈!你急坏了!Dexter是一条狗,停电把它吓坏了。如果你不知道发生了什么,你也可以尿在爸爸的鞋子里。好吧,给我回电话。妈妈的电话。(tripping:着急的,情绪激动的。)
  27. Chandler: Yeah. Attaboy!A word, that wasn't so hard, mother's.Yeah, mother's. Yeah. Don't smile.
    是啊。好样的!一个词,这不难吧,妈妈的电话,对的,妈妈的电话,对的。不要笑。(attaboy:好啊,好样的。)
  28. Jill: Would you like to call somebody?
    你要不要给谁打个电话?
  29. Chandler: Yeah, about 300 guys I went to high school with. Yeah, thanks.
    好的,我高中的300个同学如何,谢谢。
  30. Monica: Hello?
    喂?
  31. Chandler: Hey, it's me.
    嗨,是我。
  32. Monica: It's Chandler. Are you OK?
    是Chandler!你还好吧?
  33. Chandler: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm trapped...in an ATM vestibule...with Jill Goodacre!......
    我很好。我被困在…取款机室…和Jill Goodacre!
  34. Monica: What? Chandler: I'm trapped...in an ATM vestibule...with Jill Goodacre!
    什么?我被困在…取款机室…和Jill Goodacre!
  35. Monica: I have no idea what you just said.
    我没搞懂你在说什么。
  36. Chandler: Put Joey on the phone.
    让Joey接电话。
  37. Joey: What's up, man?
    怎么了,兄弟?
  38. Chandler: I'm trapped...in an ATM vestibule...with Jill Goodacre......
    我被困在…取款机室…和Jill Goodacre
  39. Joey: Oh my God! He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!... Chandler, listen, listen.
    哦,我的天那!他被困在取款机室了,和Jill Goodacre在一起!Chandler,听着,听着......
  40. Chandler: Yeah, like that thought never entered my mind...
    你以为我没那么想过。
  41. Rachel: Somebody, somebody.
    谁来,谁来。
  42. Monica: I'll go. I'll go. OK, senior year of college...on a pool table.
    我来,我来。好吧,大四的时候…在台球桌上。
  43. All: Whoooaa! Pool table?
    哇!台球桌哦!
  44. Ross: That's my sister.
    那可是我妹妹啊。
  45. Joey: OK. OK...my weirdest place would have to be...the women's room on the second floor of the New York City Public Library.
    好吧…我最奇怪的地方应该就是…纽约市立图书馆二楼的女洗手间。
  46. Monica: Oh my God! What were you doing in a library?
    哦,我的天!你去图书馆做什么?
  47. Ross: Pheebs, what about you?
    Pheebs,你呢?
  48. Phoebe: Oh... Milwaukee... It's a really weird place.
    哦…密尔沃基。那真的是一个奇怪的地方。(Milwaukee:密尔沃基是威斯康星州最大城市和湖港。)
  49. Rachel: Ross? Ross: Disneyland, 1989, "It's a Small World After All."
    嗯…Ross?迪斯尼公园,1989年,“小世界”。
  50. All: No way!
    不会吧!
  51. Ross: The ride broke down, so Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children...then they fixed the ride and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom.So, let's see, that would leave...
    设备坏了,所以我和Carol就去了那几个荷兰机器小孩后面…...然后他们修好了设备,而我们被告之永远不准再去奇幻王国了。我们看看,还剩谁了...
  52. Phoebe: Oh, Rachel?
    哦,Rachel?
  53. Rachel: Oh come on, I already went.
    哦,别这样,我都说过了。
  54. Monica: You did not go!
    你没有!
  55. All: Come on... Tell us... Come on.
    说吧,说吧,快点告诉我们。
  56. Rachel: Oh, alright. The weirdest place would have to be...oh, the foot of the bed.
    哦,好吧。最奇怪的地方应该就是…哦,床脚。
  57. Ross: Step back.
    大家退后。
  58. Joey: We have a winner!
    冠军产生了!
  59. Phoebe: hey, you know, this must be what the fridge looks like with the door closed... Spooky.
    这应该就是冰箱关上门的时候的样子吧。太恐怖了。(spooky:鬼似的,幽灵般的;有点怪的,不可思议的;令人毛骨悚然的;稍微有些神经质的。)
  60. Monica: Anybody hungry? We've got a Klondike ... soup.
    有人饿了吗?我们有克朗代克…汤。(Klondike:是一种食品品牌。)
  61. Rachel: I've just never had a relationship with that kind of passion, you know, where you have to have somebody right there in the middle of a theme park.
    我从来没有过那种激♥情似火的感情。你知道的,就是那种你和某人在主题公园中间那样。
  62. Ross: Well, it was the only thing to do there that didn't have a line.
    嗯,如果不排队的话,就只能做那个了。
  63. Rachel: Well, see? I mean Barry wouldn't even kiss me on a miniature golf course.
    嗯,是吗?Barry甚至在迷你高尔夫球场的时候都不会吻我。
  64. Ross: Come on.
    不会吧。
  65. Rachel: No, he said we were holding up the people behind us.
    不会,他说我们挡住后面的人了。
  66. Ross: And you didn't marry him because?
    那你不和他结婚因为…?
  67. Rachel: I mean, do you think there are people who go through life never having that kind of...
    我的意思是,你觉不觉得有的人过完了一辈子,也不会有那种…
  68. Ross: Probably. But you know, I'll tell you something. Passion is way overrated.
    也许吧。不过我告诉你,人们对于激♥情过高估计了。
  69. Rachel: Yeah right.
    是啊。
  70. Ross: It is. Eventually, it kind of...burns out.
    就是这样。最终激♥情都会燃烧殆尽。
  71. But hopefully, what you're left with is trust and security and...well, in the case of my ex-wife, lesbianism.
    但是希望留给你们的是信任和安全,还有像我前妻这样,女同性恋关系。
  72. So, you know, for all of those people who miss out on that passion thing, there's all that other good stuff.
    所以,要知道,对于那些错过了激♥情…之类的人来说,还会有很多其他美好的东西。
  73. Rachel: OK. Ross: But, um...I don't think that's gonna be you.
    好吧。不过,嗯…我觉得你不会那样的。
  74. Rachel: You don't.
    你不这么认为。
  75. Ross: Uhuh. See, I see.... a big passion in your future.
    呃呃,嗯,我看到…你未来会有非常大的激♥情。
  76. Rachel: Really?
    真的吗?
  77. Ross: Em.
    真的。
  78. Rachel: You do?
    你确定?
  79. Ross: I do.
    确定一定以及肯定。
  80. Rachel: Oh Ross, you're so great.
    哦,Ross,你太好了。
  81. Joey: never gonna happen.
    永远都不会发生的。
  82. Ross: What?
    什么?
  83. Joey: You and Rachel...
    你和Rachel。
  84. Ross: What? Me and Ra? What? Why not?
    什么?我和瑞?为什么不会?
  85. Joey: Because you've waited too long to make your move and now you're in the "friend zone"
    因为你等太久都不行动,现在你已经在朋友区了。
  86. Ross: No, no, no. I'm not in the zone.
    不,不,不。我没在那个区。
  87. Joey: Ross, you're the mayor of the zone.
    Ross,你是那个区的区长。
  88. Ross: I'm taking my time, alright? I'm laying the groundwork. Yeah, I mean, every day I get just a little bit closer to...
    我正在一步步来,好吗?我正在打好基础。对,我的意思是,我每天都前进一小步,更接近….
  89. Joey: Priesthood!
    更接近神父!
  90. Joey: Look Ross, I'm telling you, she has no idea what you're thinking.
    Ross,我告诉你,她根本不知道你在想什么。
  91. Ross: Oh yeah, she just ran her fingers through my hair. Were you missing that interaction?
    是吗,她刚刚用她的手指缕我的头发。你没看见刚刚那种互动吗?
  92. Joey: No, no, no. This is running fingers through your hair, okay? Now this is a tousle...Look, Ross, if you don't ask her out soon, you're gonna end up stuck in the zone forever.
    不,不,不。这才是缕你的头发。这不过是弄乱你的头发罢了。Ross,如果你不尽快约她,你将永远呆在那个区了。(tousle:使(尤指头发)蓬乱,粗鲁地处理。)
  93. Ross: I will, I will. I'm just waiting for the right moment. What, now?
    我会的,我会的。嗯,我只是在等一个好时机。什么,现在吗?
  94. Joey: Yeah. What's messing you up? The wine? The candles? The moonlight? You just gotta go up to her and you gotta say, 'Rachel, I think that...'
    是的呀。你还缺什么?酒?蜡烛?月光?你只需要直接走上去,对她说说,“Rachel,我想…”
  95. Ross: Shhhh!...
    嘘!
  96. Rachel: shushing?
    嘘什么?(shush:发嘘声,叫…别出声,使安静。)
  97. Ross: We're shushing...because...we're trying to hear something. Rachel: What?
    我们在嘘…因为…我们在尝试听一种声音。什么声音?
  98. Ross: Don't you hear that?
    你没听见吗?
  99. Rachel: Ahhhh!
    哦!
  100. Ross: See?
    听到了吧?
  101. Rachel: Huh...
    呃。
  102. Jill: Would you like some gum?
    想来片口香糖吗?
  103. Chandler: Oh, is it sugarless?
    嗯,是无糖的吗?
  104. Jill: Sorry, it's not.
    不好意思,不是
  105. Chandler: Then no, thanks. (What the hell was that? ) Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it. If she offers you mangled animal carcass, you take it.
    哦那不用了,谢谢。(刚刚到底是什么?)记住:如果Jill Goodacre请你吃口香糖,你就吃。如果她请你吃撕烂的动物尸体,你也得吃。(mangle:损坏,乱砍。)
  106. Phoebe: New York City has no power; And the milk is getting sour; But to me it is not scary; Because I stay away from dairy...la la la, la la, la la...
    纽约没有电,牛奶在发酸。不过没关系,因为我不喝牛奶…... 啦啦啦,啦啦,啦啦…...
  107. Ross: OK, here it goes.
    好吧,就这么办。
  108. Joey: Are you gonna do it?
    你决定啦?
  109. Ross: I'm gonna do it.
    我决定了。
  110. Joey: Do you want me to help?
    需要我帮助吗?
  111. Ross: If you come out there, you're a dead man.
    如果你要在那出现,你就死定了。
  112. Joey: Good luck, man.
    祝你好运,兄弟。
  113. Ross: Thanks. OK.
    谢谢。好了。
  114. Joey: OK.
    好。
  115. Joey: Hey, where are you going?
    喂,你要去哪里?
  116. Monica: Outside.
    外面啊。
  117. Joey: No, no, you can't go out there.
    不不,你不能去那儿。
  118. Monica: Why not?
    因为…一个原因。
  119. Joey: Because of...the reason.
    什么不能?
  120. Monica: And that would be?
    那么原因是?
  121. Joey: I, um, can't tell you.
    呃,我不能告诉你。
  122. Monica: Joey, what's going on?
    Joey,怎么回事?
  123. Joey: OK, listen, you gotta promise that you'll never, ever tell Ross that I told you.
    好吧,你必须保证你无论如何也不会告诉Ross是我跟你说的。
  124. Monica: About what?
    关于什么的?
  125. Joey: He's planning your birthday party...
    他正在计划给你开生日派对。
  126. Monica: Oh my God! I love him!
    哦,我的天!我太爱他了!
  127. Joey: You'd better act surprised.
    你最好还是装出很惊喜。
  128. Phoebe: About what?
    装什么?
  129. Monica: My surprise party!
    我的惊喜派对
  130. Phoebe: What surprise party?
    什么惊喜派对?
  131. Monica: Oh stop it. Joey already told me.
    哦,别装了。Joey都告诉我了。
  132. Phoebe: Well, he didn't tell me.
    嗯,他没告诉我啊。
  133. Joey: Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.
    嗨,别看我。这是Ross的事情。
  134. Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.
    每次都是这样。任何事我永远都是最后一个才知道的。
  135. Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.
    不是的,我们什么事情都告诉你的。
  136. Phoebe: Yuhhuh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo. I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in.
    是哦!我是最后一个知道Chandler在公园被孔雀咬了。我是最后一个知道Joey刚搬来时候你对他有好感。
  137. Joey: What?
    什么?
  138. Phoebe: Oh, looks like I was the second to last.
    哦哦,看起来我是倒数第二个(知道的)。
  139. Joey: You had a crush on me?
    你迷恋我?
  140. Monica: All right. It's wasn't a crush. It's a dent.
    好吧,这不算是迷恋,是有点印象。(dent:凹痕。)
  141. Joey: A big dent?
    很深的印象吗?
  142. Monica: Look, you were moving your furniture upstairs. I thought you had nice arms. That's all.
    你那时候正在把家具往上楼抬。我觉得你的胳膊不错,仅此而已。
  143. Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair... Do anything for you?
    哦,胳膊不错,是吗?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感觉吗?
  144. Ross: You know, with all the lights out, you can actually see the stars.
    当所有的灯都灭了,你就能真正地看到星星了。
  145. Rachel: Hmmm...so nice.
    嗯,太美了。
  146. Ross: OK, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question, as it's more about a general wondering...ment......
    好吧,我有个问题。嗯,实际上,与其说是问题……不如说是一个一般的的疑惑……时刻。
  147. Rachel: OK.
    好的。
  148. Ross: OK. Here it goes. Em...for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
    好吧,是这样的。一直以来我都想,嗯……
  149. Rachel: Ohhh! !! !
    哦!!!
  150. Ross: Yes, yes, that's right...
    是,是,对的……
  151. Rachel: Oh, look at that little girl!
    哦,看那只小猫咪!
  152. Ross: What? Ow!
    什么?噢!
  153. Monica, Joey, and Phoebe: I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation...
    (唱歌) 我站在世界之巅,俯视红尘......
  154. Monica: Alright, this is just Bactine. It won't hurt.
    只是巴克丁药水。不会痛的。(Bactine:消毒清洁剂。)
  155. Ross: Ow!
    哦!
  156. Joey: Sorry, that was wax...
    抱歉,那是蜡油。
  157. Phoebe: Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death. We should find its owner.
    哦,可怜的小猫咪真的吓坏了。我们得找到它的主人。(tooty:(口)小猫。)
  158. Ross: Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?
    为什么我们不把这只“可怜的小猫咪”丢到走廊去?
  159. Rachel: During a blackout? She'll get trampled!
    在停电的时候?它会被踩到的!
  160. Ross: Yeah?
    是吗?
  161. Chandler: Alright, alright, damage control. Get back to the gum.
    好吧好吧,赶紧弥补一下。回到口香糖那个话题。
  162. You know, I had my second thought. Gun would be perfection...
    我又想了下,口香糖是绝佳的选择,
  163. Gum would be perfection?... Gum would be perfection.
    口香糖是绝佳的选择?口香糖是绝佳的选择。
  164. Could have said 'gum would be nice'. Could have said 'I'll have a gum stick'. But no, no, no, no. For me, gum is perfection.
    我可以说 “口香糖不错”,也可以说“我也来一片吧“。但是,不不不。我说的是,口香糖是绝佳的选择。
  165. I loathe myself...
    我都鄙视我自己了。
  166. Rachel: Oh no, the nuns, they hate all the living things.
    哦不,那些修女,他们讨厌所有的生物。
  167. Rachel: Hi. We just found this cat and we're looking for the owner.
    哦,嗨,我们刚刚发现这只猫咪,我们在找它的主人。
  168. Mr. Heckles: Er, yeah, it's mine.
    呃,对的,是我的。
  169. Phoebe: He seems to hate you. Are you sure?
    它好像很讨厌你。你确定吗?
  170. Mr. Heckles: Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.
    是,是我的猫。把我的猫还给我。
  171. Phoebe: Wait a minute. What's his name?
    等一下。它叫什么名字?
  172. Mr. Heckles: Ehhhh... Bo...buts
    呃,Bo... Buts
  173. Rachel: Bob Buttons?
    Bob Button?
  174. Mr. Heckles: Mmm. Bob Buttons. Here, Bob Buttons.
    恩,Bob Buttons。来这里,Bob Buttons。
  175. Phoebe: Oooh! You are a very bad man!
    哦!你是个大坏蛋!
  176. Mr. Heckles: You owe me a cat...
    你们欠我一只猫。
  177. Rachel: Here, kitty, kitty. Here kitty, kitty. Where did you go, little kitty? Kitty, kitty, kitty. Come here, kitty, kitty...
    来这儿,猫咪。来这儿,猫咪。到哪儿去了,小猫咪♥咪?来,咪♥咪咪♥咪……
  178. Rachel: Hi.
    嗨。
  179. Paolo: Buona sera.
    晚上好(意大利语)。
  180. Rachel: Wow.
    哇哦。
  181. Joey: Hi, Mon, wanna go for a ride in my race car. I'll bring my arms...
    Mon,愿意搭我的跑车去兜风吗?我会带我的胳膊一起去的哦。
  182. Monica: That'd be nice. Then we can bring my wheelbarrow to carry your teeth!
    那很不错,然后我们可以带上独轮车去装你的牙!(wheelbarrow:独轮手推车。)
  183. Joey: Come on! Lucky sixes...
    拜托拜托,幸运6。
  184. Rachel: Everybody, this is Paolo. Paolo, I want you to meet my friends. This is Monica.
    大家好,这是Paolo。Paolo,你见见我的朋友们吧。这是Monica。
  185. Monica: Hi.
    嗨!
  186. Rachel: And Joey...
    还有Joey……
  187. Monica: Hi!
    嗨!
  188. Rachel: And Ross.
    还有Ross。
  189. Monica: Hi!...
    嗨!
  190. Paolo: (something in Italian)
    (意大利语)
  191. Rachel: He doesn't speak much English.
    他不大会讲英语。
  192. Paolo: Monopoly!
    大富翁!(monopoly:大富翁(游戏)。)
  193. Rachel: Look at that!
    看吧!
  194. Ross: So, um...where did Paolo come from?
    那,嗯……Paolo是从哪儿来的?
  195. Rachel: Oh... Italy, I think.
    哦……意大利吧,我想。
  196. Ross: No, I mean tonight, in the building, suddenly, into our lives...
    不,我的意思是,今天晚上,这个楼里。突然进入了我们的生活。
  197. Rachel: Well, the cat...the cat turned out to be Paolo's cat! Is that funny?
    嗯,那只猫……结果那只猫就是Paolo的猫。有趣吧?
  198. Ross: That, that is funny...and Rachel keeps touching him.
    真有趣。Rachel一直在摸他。
  199. Phoebe: Alright. I looked all over the building and I couldn't find the kitty anywhere.
    好吧。我找遍了整栋楼也都没找到小猫咪。
  200. Rachel: Oh, I found him. It was Paolo's cat.
    哦,我找到了。是Paolo的猫。
  201. Phoebe: Ah! Well! There you go! Last to know again! And I'm guessing...since nobody told me...this is Paolo.
    啊!嗯!看吧!我又是最后一个知道的!我猜……既然没人告诉我……这位就是Paolo。
  202. Rachel: Ah, Paolo, this is Phoebe.
    嗯,Paolo,这是Phoebe。
  203. Phoebe: You betcha!
    这当然了!
  204. Chandler: Alright, OK, What next? Blow a bubble. A bubble's good. It's got a...boyish charm. It's impish. Here we go...
    好吧,下一步怎么办?吹泡泡。泡泡不错。有一种孩子般的魅力,显得俏皮。就这么办。(impish:顽童似的,顽皮的。)
  205. Chandler: Nice going, imp...OK, it's OK. All I need to do is reach over and put it back in my mouth.
    干得漂亮,小淘气。好的,好的。现在我要做的就是把手伸过去,然后把它再放回我的嘴里。
  206. Good save! We're back on track. And I'm...chewing someone else's gum...
    干得好,我们又回到了轨道上。而且我在嚼着别人的口香糖。
  207. This is not my gum. Oh my God! Oh my God! And now you're choking...
    这不是我的口香糖。哦,我的天!哦,我的天!而且现在你被噎住了。(choke:噎住。)
  208. Jill: Are you alright?... Oh my God, you're choking!Better?
    你还好吧?我的天,你噎住了!好点了吗?
  209. Chandler: Yes...thank you. That was...that was.... Jill: Perfection?
    是的……谢谢你。那真是……真是……绝佳的选择?
  210. Paolo:......(something romantic in Italian about Rachel and the stars)
    意大利语
  211. Ross: Blah blah blah, blah blah blah...blah blaaaaaah....
    叭啦叭啦叭啦,叭啦叭啦叭啦……叭啦啦……
  212. Joey: That was no tousle...
    那可不是弄乱头发哦。
  213. Ross: What did he say that was so funny?
    什什么事情他说得那么好笑?
  214. Rachel: I have absolutely no idea...
    我完全听不懂。
  215. Ross: That's...that's classic.
    女人总是这样。
  216. Rachel: Oh my God, you guys, what am I doing? What am I doing? This is so unme!
    哦,我的天,你们说,我在做什么?我在做什么?这太不是我的风格了!
  217. Monica: If you want, I'll do it.
    如果你同意的话,我上。
  218. Phoebe: I know, I just want to bite his bottom lip. But I won't.
    我知道,我只想咬他的下嘴唇。但是我不会的。
  219. Rachel: God, the first time he smiled at me...those three seconds were more exciting than three weeks in Bermuda with Barry.
    老天啊,他第一次对我微笑的时候……那三秒钟比和Barry在百慕大呆三个星期都要令人激动。
  220. Phoebe: You know, did you ride mopeds?... Because I've heard...oh, it's not about that right now. OK.
    你骑过电动自行车吗?因为我听说……哦,现在不是说这个的时候。好吧。(moped:轻便摩托车。)
  221. Rachel: I know it's totally superficial and we have nothing in common. And we don't even speak the same language but Goooooooddddddd....
    我知道这样很肤浅而且我们毫无共同点。我们甚至连语言都不通,但是天呐~~~
  222. Ross: Paolo. Hi.
    Paolo。
  223. Paolo: Ross!
    嗨,Ross!
  224. Ross: Listen. Um, listen. Something you should...know...um, Rachel and I are...we're kind of a thing.
    听着。嗯,听着。有些事情你应该……知道……嗯,Rachel和我……我们有点意思。
  225. Paolo: Thing?
    意思?
  226. Ross: Thing, yes. Thing.
    意思。对。意思。
  227. Paolo: Ah, you...have the sex?
    啊,你们……发生性关系了?
  228. Ross: No, no, no.
    不,不,不。
  229. Technically the...sex is not...being had, but that's...see, that's not the point. See, um, the point is that...well Rachel and I should be, er, well Rachel and I should be together.
    从技术上讲……性关系没有……发生过,不过那……嗯,那不是重点。嗯,呃,重点是……Rachel和我会,呃,Rachel和我会在一起。
  230. You know, and if you get in the.... um...
    如果你介入,
  231. Paolo: in bed?
    床上?
  232. Ross: No, no, that's not where I was going. Er, if you get in the...way, of us becoming a thing, then I would be, well, very sad......
    不,不,我不是要说那个。呃,如果你介入,阻拦我们在一起,那我会,嗯,非常伤心。
  233. Paolo: Oh!
    哦!
  234. Ross: You, Se vice?
    对!明白了吗?
  235. Paolo: Si......
    (意大利语)明白明白。
  236. Ross: So you do know a little English.
    那么你还是懂点英语的。
  237. Paolo: little.
    一点点。
  238. Ross: Do you em, do you know the word crapweasel?
    你知道crapweasel(浑蛋)这个词吗?(crapweasel:浑蛋。)
  239. Paolo: No.
    不知道。
  240. Ross: That's funny, because you know, you are a huge crapweasel!
    真有趣,因为要知道,你就是个超级人♥渣!
  241. Jill: Chandler, we've been here for an hour doing this! Now watch, it's easy.
    Chandler,,我们已经在这儿玩这个都玩了一个小时了!看着,很容易的。
  242. Chandler: OK. Jill: Ready?...... Okay? Now try it. No, you've got to whip it...
    好的。准备好了?试试看。不,你得用点力把它荡出去。
  243. Phoebe: Oh, look look look. The last candle's about to burn out. 10,9,8,7...negative 46, negative 47, negative 48....
    哦,看看看。最后一根蜡烛要燃完了。10,9,8,7…… 负46,负47,负48…
  244. Ross: Thank you.
    谢谢。
  245. Phoebe: Thanks.
    谢谢。
  246. Ross: Kinda...spooky without any lights.
    没有光线有点……恐怖。
  247. Joey: Bwahhahhah!
    哇哈哈哈!
  248. Ross: OK, guys, guys? I have the definitive one. Mwwwooooohahhah...
    好吧,大家看好?我最后来一个。哇~哈~哈……
  249. Joey: Hey Ross. This probably isn't the best time to bring it up, but you have to throw a party for Monica.
    嗨,Ross,现在提这件事可能不是最好的时候,不过你得为Monica准备个派对。
  250. Jill: Well, this has been fun.
    嗯,一直很开心。
  251. Chandler: Yes. Yes, thanks for letting me use your phone...and for saving my life.
    是,是的,谢谢你借我电话……还救了我的命。
  252. Jill: Well, goodbye Chandler. I had a great blackout. See ya.
    嗯,再见了Chandler。我渡过了一个很棒的停电夜。再见。
  253. Chandler: Hi, um, I'm on account number 7143457. And, uh, I don't know if you've got any of that, but I would really like a copy of the tape...
    嗨,嗯,我的账号是7143457。还有,嗯,我不知道你们是否录下来了,不过我是真的想要一份这盒带子的拷贝。
  254. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers