- Rachel: Terry, I, I, I know that I haven't worked here very long, but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible if I got a $100 advance on my salary?
Terry,我,我知道我在这儿干的时间并不长,但我在想您是否能预支给我100美元薪水? - Terry: An advance?
预支? - Rachel: It's so that I can spend Thanksgiving with my family. See, every year we go skiing in Vail, and normally my father pays for my ticket, but I sort of started the whole independence thing, you know, which is actually why I took this "job".
这样我才能和家里人共度感恩节。你看,每年我们全家都去韦尔滑雪,通常都是我父亲为我出票钱,但是我现在已经开始学习独立,恩,这实际上也是我在这里干的原因。 - Terry: Rachel, Rachel, sweetheart. You're a terrible, terrible waitress. Really, really awful.
Rachel,Rachel,亲爱的。你是一位非常,非常糟糕的服务员。真的,真的糟糕透顶。 - Rachel: OK, I, I hear what you're saying. I'm with you. Um, but I, but I'm trying really hard. And I think I'm doing better. I really do. Does anybody need coffee? Look at that.
好吧,我,我明白您的意思,我同意您说的。但是我,我一直都很努力,并觉得自己做得越来越好。真的!有人需要咖啡吗? - Rachel: Excuse me, sir. Hi, you come in here all the time. I was just wondering, do you think there's a possibility that you could give me an advance on my tips? OK, OK, that's fine. Fine. Hey, I'm sorry about that spill before. Only $98.50 to go.
打扰一下,先生。恩,您是这里的老顾客了。不知道您是否能考虑预支一点小费给我?好,好,算我没说。对不起刚才把咖啡溅到你身上。还差98块5。 - Monica: Hey. Ross, did you know Mom and Dad are going to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving?
嗨,嗨,Ross,你知道老爸老妈要去波多黎各过感恩节吗? - Ross: What? No, they're not.
不,他们不会。 - Monica: Yes,they are, the Blymens invited them.
他们要去。Blymen一家邀请了他们。 - Ross: You're wrong.
你乱讲。 - Monica: I am not wrong.
我没有乱讲。 - Ross: You're wrong.
你就是在乱讲。 - Monica: No, I just talked to them.
不,我刚和他们通过电话。 - Ross: I'm calling Mom.
我去打给妈妈。 - Joey: Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿。 - Chandler: Hey.
嘿。 - Phoebe: Hey.
嘿。 - Chandler: And this is from the cry-for-help department. Are you wearing makeup?
这是来自于"呼救"部门。你是不是化妆了?(cry-for-help department:的意思捏就是说,Joey的‘妆容’有吓到他,于是他以“呼救”部门的名义说:你是不是化妆了?!) - Joey: Yes, I am. As of today, I am officially Joey Tribbiani, actor slash model.
是的。从今天起,我的正式身份就是Joey Tribbiani,演员兼模特。 - Chandler: That's so funny, 'cause I was thinking you look more like Joey Tribbiani, man slash woman.
真有趣,因为我正想说:你看起来更像Joey Tribbiani,男人兼女人。 - Phoebe: What were you modeling for?
你给什么当模特? - Joey: You know those posters for the city free clinic?
你知道那些市立免费诊所的海报吗? - Monica: Oh, wow, so you're gonna be one of those "healthy, healthy, healthy guys"?
噢,哇,那你不就成了那些"健康健康健康家族"中的一员了吗? - Phoebe: You know, the asthma guy was really cute.
那个哮喘病人还真可爱。(asthma:气喘,哮喘。) - Chandler: Do you know which one you're gonna be?
你知道你要扮演哪一个吗? - Joey: No, but I hear lyme disease is open, so you know
不知道,但是我听说莱姆病还没人演,所以... (lyme:莱姆病(由扁虱叮咬而出现麻疹、发烧等症状的一种传染性疾病)。) - Chandler: Good luck, man. I hope you get it.
祝你好运,老兄。我希望你能录取(染上). - Joey: Thanks.
谢谢。 - Ross: Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving.
好吧,你是对的。他们怎能抛下我们不管?这可是感恩节。 - Monica: OK, I'll tell you what. How about I cook dinner at my place? I'll make it just like Mom's.
好,我提议。我在我那儿做顿大餐,怎么样?我会做得和妈妈的一样。 - Ross: Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps?
你会做那种有块状的土豆呢吗? - Monica: You know, they're not actually supposed to have...I'll work on the lumps. Joey, you're going home, right?
可是,土豆泥不应该有...我做土豆块。Joey,你要回家,是吗? - Joey: Yeah.
没错。 - Monica: And I assume, Chandler, you are still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays.
我猜Chandler,你还在抵制所有清教?徒的节日。(boycott:联合抵制,抵制(货物等),拒绝参加。) - Chandler: Yes, every single one of them.
当然,每一个。 - Monica: Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma?
Phoebe,你要和你奶奶一起过? - Phoebe: Yes, and her boyfriend. But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December 'cause he is lunar.
是的,还有她的男朋友。但我们12月过,因为他过阴历的。 - Monica: So you're free Thursday, then.
那么,你星期四有空了。 - Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come?
是的。噢,我能来吗? - Monica: Yeah. Rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
当然。 Rach,你还是决定去韦尔吗? - Rachel: Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop. Only a hundred and two dollars to go.
没错。"咻,咻,咻!"还差102元就够了。 - Chandler: I thought it was $98.50.
我记得刚才不还是98块5。 - Rachel: Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup.
没错,但我又摔了一个杯子。 - Ross: Well, I'm off to Carol's.
我到Carol那里去。 - Phoebe: Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her?
哦,哦!我们干嘛不叫上她? - Ross: Ooh, ooh. Because she's my ex-wife, and will probably want to bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.
"哦,哦"。因为她是我的前妻,而且她可能还想带上她的,"哦,哦",同性恋爱人! - Ross: Hi, is uh, is Carol here?
Hi,Carol在吗? - Susan: No, she's at a faculty meeting.
她在学校开会。(faculty:全体教职员。) - Ross: Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull. Well, not mine, but...
噢,我过来是来拿我的头骨的。嗯,不是我的,但是…… - Susan: Come in.
进来! - Ross: Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
谢谢。是这样,Carol借走上课用的,我现在得还给博物馆。 - Susan: What's it look like?
它是什么样子? - Ross: Kinda like a big face without skin.
就像一张没有皮的大脸。 - Susan: Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. We can just look for it.
我清楚头骨的概念。我们来找找看。 - Ross: OK.
好吧。 - Ross: Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
哇,你们有这么多讲女同性恋的书。 - Susan: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it.
嗯,你知道的,你必须修一门课程。否则,他们不让你当同性恋。 - Ross: Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
嘿,嘿,《乌龟耶尔特》。经典。(Yertle the Turtle:《乌龟耶尔特》。目之能及之处,最远有多远?乌龟国王耶尔特坚信,他目光所及的一切就等同于他统治的疆域。以池塘边的石头为宝座,目力所及只有池塘,所见的范围极小,自然他的统治范围也小得可怜。耶尔特扩充疆域的唯一办法就是站得高看得远,但是当他还在叫嚣着建筑一个由五千,五千六百零七只乌龟堆起的宝座,他脚下两百只乌龟堆起的宝座已经岌岌可危了。) - Susan: Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
没错,我现在在念给宝宝听。 - Ross: The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet? Wouldn't that mean you're...crazy?
噢,那个还没出生的宝宝?你这不是 ... 疯了? - Susan: What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
什么,你觉得宝宝在里面听不到声音? - Ross: You're not serious, I mean, you really...you really talk to it?
少来,我的意思是,你真的,真的和宝宝说话吗? - Susan: Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
当然,经常说。我要让宝宝认得我的声音。 - Ross: Oh that's just...Do you just uh, do you talk about me?
那太……,你提到过我吗? - Susan: Yeah, yeah, all the time.
有的,常事。 - Ross: Really?
真的? - Susan: But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy.
但是,嗯,我们称你为提供精?子的家伙。(Bobo:专门给儿童制作的动画版sex education video中的主角精?子叫作Bobo, 该视频用于教育儿童受精卵的形成过程。) - Ross: Look, if she's talking to it, I just think that I should get some belly time too. Not that I believe any of this.
不行,如果她和宝宝说话,那我也应该有一些"肚子谈话时间"。但这不表示我相信这个。 - Phoebe: Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything.
噢,我相信。我觉得宝宝什么都能听见。 - Ross: Really?
真的? - Phoebe: I can show you. OK, this will seem a little weird. Look, but you put your head inside this turkey, and then we'll all talk, and you'll hear everything we say.
我可以演示给你看。可能会有点怪异,你把头放在这只火鸡里面然后大伙儿说话,你肯定能听到我们说什么。 - Chandler: I'd just like to say that I'm totally behind this experiment. In fact, I'd very much like to butter your head.
我想说我完全赞成这个实验。而且,我还非常想把你的脑袋涂上黄油。 - Monica: Hey, Rach, did you make your money?
嘿,瑞秋,钱够没? - Rachel: No, not even close. Forget Vail, forget seeing my family, forget shoop, shoop, shoop.
没有,还差远了。忘掉韦尔吧,忘掉家庭团聚吧,忘掉"咻,咻,咻"吧。 - Monica: Rach, here's your mail.
Rach,你的信。 - Rachel: Thanks, you can just put it on the table.
谢谢,你把它放在桌子上就行了。 - Monica: No, here's your mail.
不,这是你的信。 - Rachel: Thanks, you can just put it on the table.
谢谢,你把它放在桌子上就行了。 - Monica: would you just open it?
你把它打开不行吗? - Rachel: Oh my god, oh, you guys are great.
喔,天哪!你们真好! - Monica: We all chipped in.
大伙凑的。(chip in:共同出钱,捐助。) - Ross: We did?
大伙? - Monica: You owe me 20 bucks.
你欠我20块。 - Rachel: Thank you. Thank you so much!
谢谢!太感谢了! - Monica: Chandler, here you go, got your traditional Holiday feast, you got your tomato soup, your grilled cheese fixings, and your family size bag of Funyuns.
Chandler,这是你的传统感恩节大餐。你的西红柿汤、你的考奶酪还有家庭装Funyuns(洋葱圈)。(fixings:一般指在家里烹饪的,快速做好的食品。Funyuns:onion flavored rings,或是一种洋葱味零食品牌。) - Rachel: Wait, wait, Chandler, this is what you're having for Thanksgiving dinner? What, what, what is it with you and this holiday?
等等,Chandler,这是你的感恩节晚餐吗?你和这个节到底有什么过不去的? - Chandler: All right, I'm nine years old.
好吧,我9岁那年… - Ross: Oh, sorry...
噢,又来了。。。 - Chandler: We just finished this magnificent Thanksgiving dinner. I have, and I remember this part vividly, a mouthful of pumpkin pie, and this is the moment my parents choose to tell me they're getting divorced.
我们全家刚刚吃完一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐。我 现在我还清楚地记得这个细节塞了满嘴的南瓜派,就在这时候,我父母告诉我他们要离婚了。 - Rachel: Oh my god.
噢,天! - Chandler: Yes. It's very difficult to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse.
是的。只要你也体验一次完全颠倒过来了的感恩节,就很难再去喜欢感恩节盛宴了。 - Ross: Oh! What's this? I never saw this at Mom's.
这是什么?我从没在妈妈的感恩节大餐中看到这个。 - Rachel: It's a yam.
这是芋头。 - Ross: Hello... This isn't a yam. Yam comes in purple cans. They don't come in these.
Hello,这不是芋头,芋头都是放在紫色罐头里的。不是的,芋头不是放在这里的。 - Phoebe: OK, Ross, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but back off!
Ross,不要误解我的意思,但是,一边去! - Joey: Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together.
嗨,我们一起工作过。 - Girl: We did?
有吗? - Joey: Yeah, at Macy's. You were the Obsession girl, right?
是的,在美西百货。 你是那个"迷幻"女郎,对吧? - Girl: Yes.
是的。 - Joey: I was the Aramis guy.
我是卖"雅男士"的。(Aramis:雅男士(男性化妆保养品品牌)。) - Joey: Aramis? Aramis?
雅男士?雅男士? - Girl: Yeah, right.
哦,想起来了。 - Joey: I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business.
我得说,你是那里面最棒的。 - Girl: Get out.
少来了! - Joey: I'm serious. You're amazing. You know when to spritz, when to wave back.
我是说真的。你太棒了,张弛有度。(spritz:喷。) - Girl: Really? You don't know what that means to me.
真的吗?我受宠若惊了。 - Joey: Ooh, you smell great tonight. What're you wearing?
噢,你今晚闻起来妙极了。你喷了(穿了)什么? - Girl: Nothing.
什么也没有! - Joey: Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something?
你想不想去喝上一杯? - Girl: Yeah.
好的。 - Joey: What's wrong?
怎么了? - Girl: I just remembered, I have to do something.
我刚想起,我还有别的事。 - Joey: Oh. What?
噢,什么事情? - Girl: Um, leave.
离开 - Joey: Wait, wait, wait!
等等,嘿,等等! - Joey: So I guess you all saw it.
我想你们都看见了。 - Ross: What?
什么? - Rachel: Saw what?
看见什么? - Phoebe: No, we were just laughing. You know, how laughter can be infectious.
不,我们只是在笑。你知道,笑也是会传染的。 - Joey: Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.
感恩节给我留个地儿,我全家都认为我有花柳病。 - Chandler: Tonight, on a very special Blossom.
今夜,此花怒放。 - Monica: Mmm, looking good. Ok, cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming. What?
嗯,看起来不错。好,苹果酒正在加热,火鸡正在烹煮,芋头正在变熟。怎么了?(mull:(加糖,香料等)烫热(酒等)。) - Ross: I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.
我不知道。妈妈不在厨房感觉就是不一样。 - Monica: All right, that's it. You know what? Just get out of my way and stop annoying me.
够了!靠边站,别烦我。 - Ross: That's closer.
有点像了。 - Rachel: I got the tickets! I got the tickets! Five hours from now, shoop, shoop, shoop.
我拿到票了!我拿到票了!再过五个小时我就要"咻,咻,咻"。 - Chandler: Oh, you must stop shooping.
噢,别"咻"了,好吗? - Rachel: Ok, I'm gonna get my stuff.
好,我去收拾行李。B - Joey: Chandler, will you just come in already?
Chandler,你就不能参与一下吗? - Chandler: No, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.
不,我喜欢和欢乐保持安全距离! - Phoebe: Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!
注意,南瓜派来了! - Chandler: Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing, but that's not funny anymore.
好吧,你在塞填料的时候我们都有笑,但是这会不好笑了。 - Joey: Hey, Monica, I got a question. I don't see any tater tots.
喂,Monica,我有一个问题。 我没看见有炸土豆块。(tater tots:一种以土豆为原材料的油炸食品。) - Monica: That's not a question.
这不叫问题! - Joey: But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition. You get a piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce and a Tot! It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.
但我妈妈都会做的,这是我家的一项传统。用叉子叉起一小片火鸡,抹上一点蔓越莓酱,然后再加有油炸土豆泥!因为我的"病",我不能与家人团聚了,就够糟糕啦。 - Monica: All right, fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps, and in the form of tots.
好吧,好吧。今晚的土豆泥会有成块的和油炸的。 - Ross: Alright, I'm off to talk to my unborn child. Ok, Mom never hit.
好了,我要去和还没出生的宝宝说话了。好吧,妈妈从不打我。 - Phoebe: Ok, all done.
好了,搞定了。 - Monica: What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
什么,Phoebe,你搅烂了土豆吗?Ross要吃块状的! - Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以为搅烂了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋葱。 - Monica: Why would we do that?
为什么我们要那样做? - Phoebe: Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因为我妈都是那样做的,你知道,在她去世之前。 - Monica: Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3种吃法出现。 - Rachel: Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再见。 感谢你们。哦,抱歉! 噢,抱歉! - Chandler: The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思议事情发生了!超人狗刚刚逃跑啦! - Joey: The balloon?
那个气球吗? - Chandler: No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news. Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
不,是真的卡通人物。当然是那个气球!电视全是它的新闻。走到梅西百货的时候他断线了,后来在华盛顿广场公园上又被看到了。我要上屋顶去看,谁跟我一起? - Rachel: I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得走了。 - Chandler: Come on. An 80-foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
来吧。80英尺长的充气狗在城市上空游荡。这样的机会有多少?(inflatable:可膨胀的,可充气的。) - Phoebe: Almost never.
恐怕不会再有了。 - Monica: Got the keys?
拿上钥匙? - Rachel: Ok.
好吧。 - Carol: Anytime you're ready.
任何时候只要你准备好了。 - Ross: Ok, ok, here we go. Ok, where am I talking to, here? I mean, uh, well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
好的,好的,开始。这里吗,我得对着哪里说?我的意思或许某个地方更容易让宝宝听到,但是... (acoustical:听觉的,声学的。) - Carol: Just aim for the bump.
对着鼓出来的地方就可以。 - Ross: Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes. You know, I, you know, can't do this. Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.
好的,开始了。你知道,我,你知道,我做不到。噢,这太奇怪了,我像个傻瓜。 - Carol: So don't do it, it's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
那你就别说了。你不必因为Susan做了你就非得做。 - Ross: Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
你好吗?宝宝!你好,你好。 - Rachel: I loved the moment when you first saw the giant dog shadow all over the park.
刚看到这只大狗的影子覆盖公园,感觉真好玩。 - Phoebe: Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
是的,但是他们必须把他射下来吗?真是作孽。 - Monica: Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?
现在火鸡应该皮脆肉美多汁了。还站在这里干嘛?(crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside:外部的皮酥脆可口,内部的肉美味多汁。) - Rachel: We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.
等你开门。你拿的钥匙。 - Monica: No I don't.
没有,我没拿。 - Rachel: Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."
你拿了。出来的时候,你说拿了钥匙。 - Monica: No I didn't. I asked, "got the keys?"
我没有。我说:“拿了钥匙吗”? - Rachel: No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".
不、不、不。你是说:"拿了钥匙". - Chandler: Do either of you have the keys?
你们俩到底有没有钥匙? - Monica: The oven is on.
烤炉还开着。 - Rachel: Oh, I gotta get my ticket!
噢,我得拿我的票! - Joey: Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
等等,等等,我们有一把你家的备用钥匙。 - Monica: Well then get it, get it!
快去拿,快去! - Joey: That tone will not make me go any faster.
你这种语气无法加快我的速度。 - Monica: Joey!
Joey! - Joey: That one will.
这还凑合。 - Ross: And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major, you gotta pick a major.
每个人都对我说:你得选个专业,你得选个专业, - So, on a dare, I picked paleontology. And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus.
于是我鼓起勇气挑了古生物学。可能你不懂我正说什么,我们得面对现实,你还是一个胎儿。 - You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
你应该庆幸你不会再有鳃。(fetus:胎,胎儿。gill:(鱼等的)鳃。) - Carol: Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it if you want.
你不用老是说话,你也可以对它唱歌。 - Ross: Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
噢。拜托,我才不想对着你的胃唱歌! - Susan: Hi, how's it going?
进展如何? - Ross: Shh! Here we come, walking down the street, get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet. Hey, hey! Hey, uh, did you just feel that? Does it always, uh?
嘘!正忙着呢,“我们来了,沿着街道走,所有我们遇到的人都有着最滑稽的表情”。喂,噢,你觉着到了吗?他总这样吗,噢? - Carol: No, no that was the first.
不,没有,这是第一次。 - Susan: Keep singing! Keep singing!
接着唱!接着唱! - Ross: Hey, hey, you're my baby, and I can't wait to meet you. When you come out I'll buy you a bagel Then we'll go to the zoo...
“嘿,嘿,你是我的宝宝,我已经等不及想见你。等你出来后,我会为你买百吉饼然后带你去动物园。。。” - Susan: I felt it!
我感觉到了! - Ross: Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. I'm the one without any breasts.
“嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸。没有乳♥房的那个……” - Rachel: This is great. It's 5:00. My plane is now pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。现在已经五点了,我的飞机离开登机口起飞了。 - Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也许你可以下一班飞机。 - Rachel: There is no later flight.
没有了。 - Phoebe: Maybe you can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。 - Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩节了! - Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
好吧,我只是想让你开心一点,你得迎合我。 - Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一点吗? - Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
锁眼只有一个,而钥匙有上千把。 你算算看。(zillion:<美口>庞大的数字,无法计算的大数字。) - Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么会有那么多钥匙? - Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以备不时之需,就象现在这样。 - Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
你听着,假笑的这位。要不是你和你那该死的气球,现在我就在飞机上看着空姐欢迎我。但我没上飞机。(smirky:假笑的,得意地笑的。) - Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你说你带了钥匙,我发誓。 - Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,没有。我如果拿了钥匙,我会说“拿了”,显然我没拿那该死的钥匙。 - Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,够了,别再提钥匙了。 - Monica: Why would I have the keys?
为什么我应该拿钥匙? - Rachel: Aside from the fact that you said you had them?
因为你说你拿了! - Monica: But I didn't.
但是我没拿。 - Rachel: Well, you should have.
嗯,你应该拿。 - Monica: Why?
为什么? - Rachel: Because!
因为! - Monica: Why?
为什么? - Rachel: Because!
因为! - Monica: Why?
为什么? - Monica: Why? Because everything is my responsibility?
为什么?因为一切事情都该是我的责任吗? - Isn't it enough that I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone?
难道我给大家准备感恩节晚餐还不够吗? - You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes, so I'm making different kinds of potatoes.
每个人要的土豆泥都不一样,我得做各种样式的土豆泥。 - Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? No! No! Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his Tots.
有谁关心过我要哪种土豆泥吗?没有!没有!只要菲比有豌豆和洋葱, “马里奥”有炸土豆泥, - It's my first Thanksgiving, and I It's all burnt, and I can't...
这是我第一次搞感恩节大餐,现在全焦了……我…… - Chandler: Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go.
好了,Monica,只有狗现在能听懂你说什么,好了门已经开。进去吧。 - Joey: All right. Chandler, don't lose this.
好吧,Chandler,别把钥匙丢了。 - Chandler: No.
不。 - Monica: Well, the turkey's burnt. Potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined, potatoes are ruined.
好啦,火鸡烧焦了。土豆毁了,土豆毁了,土豆毁了。 - Ross: Here we come, walking down the..., this doesn't smell like Mom's.
“我们沿着……”?妈妈的厨房可不是这个味。 - Monica: No, it doesn't, does it? But you wanted lumps, Ross? Well, here you go, buddy, you got one.
不像是吧?你不是要土豆块吗,Ross?好,拿去,有一块。 - Ross: Don't yell at me. You burned dinner!
不要对我吼,是你把晚饭毁了。 - Phoebe: Hey, don't make her squeak again!
嗨,不要让她再发飙啦!(squeak:短促地尖叫,吱吱叫,发出尖厉刺耳的噪音。) - Rachel: Oh, god, this is great! The plane is gone, so it looks like I'm stuck here with you guys.
噢,天哪,飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们呆在一起了。 - Joey: Hey, we all had better plans. Okay? This was nobody's first choice.
我们本来都有更好的计划的,这不是大伙的最佳选择。 - Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
噢,真的吗?那我何苦为什么做这顿丰盛的感恩节大餐?!(bust one’s ass:拼命做(俚语)。) - Joey: You call that delicious?
你管这叫丰盛吗? - Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
闭嘴,闭嘴,闭嘴! - Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
终于有了点感恩节的气氛了。 - Rachel: Skiing. Shoop, shoop, shoop...
哦,滑雪,咻,咻,咻… - Monica: Shoop!
咻。 - Phoebe: Ewww.
额! - Rachel: What?
什么? - Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正从烤炉中取出他的火鸡。 - Rachel: Who cares?
谁在乎啊? - Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone. Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他刚刚坐到肉汤里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一个人, 他正和一个丑陋裸女共进感恩节晚餐。 - Joey: All right Ugly Naked Guy!
丑陋裸男真爽! - Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
哦,他们跳舞了! - Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。 - Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了吗? - Rachel: By all means.
当然可以。(by all means:当然可以,一定,务必,只管,百般。) - Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
谁想要浅色起司,谁想要深色起司? - Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一点也不想知道深色起司是怎么来的。 - Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分这块吗? - Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。 - Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
你们必须先许个愿望。 - Monica: Make a wish?
许愿? - Phoebe: Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
来吧,这是感恩节! - Phoebe: Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
噢!你得到大半了。你许的什么愿? - Joey: The bigger half.
得到大半。 - Chandler: I'd like to propose a toast. Little toast here, ding ding.
我敬各位一杯。来一杯,叮叮。 - I know this isn't exactly the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you all planned, but for me, this has been really great.
我知道这不是你们本来计划的感恩节, 但是对我来说这样也挺棒的。 - I think because it didn't involve divorce or projectile vomiting.
我想,这是因为它没和离婚或者呕吐沾边。(projectile:向前开进的,推进的,抛掷的,弹射的。) - Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and if you guys'd been with your family,
不论如何,我在想,如果你去了韦尔,如果你们和父母在一起, - if you didn't have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn't be all together, you know?
如果你没有得“梅毒”那些玩意我们就不能一起过。 - So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
所以我想说的就是:谢天谢地你们的感恩节计划都砸了。 - All: That's so sweet.
真是感人。 - Ross: And hey, here's to a lousy Christmas.
来,祝你们有个讨厌的圣诞节。 - Rachel: And a crappy New Year.
还有一个糟糕的新年。 - Chandler: Here, here!
干!干! - [The End]
[本集结束]