- Phoebe: Do you think they have yesterday's daily news?
你觉得他们有昨天的《每日新闻》吗? - Monica: Why?
干嘛? - Phoebe: Just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.
只是想看看我的星座运势准不准。(horoscope:星象,星占。) - Monica: Oh my God. Phoebe. Don't look now. But behind us there's a guy who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into a pit of depression.
天啊,Phoebe,现在别看。后面有一个能让我们伤心欲绝,难以自拔的帅哥。(pit:矿井,深坑,陷阱。) - Phoebe: Where? Ooh, come to Momma.
在哪儿? 哦~快到妈妈这里来。 - Monica: He's coming. Be cool, be cool, be cool.
他走过来了,淡定,淡定,淡定。 - Guy: Nice hat.
帽子真漂亮。 - Monica and Phoebe: Thanks.
谢谢。 - Phoebe: We should do something. Whistle.
我们应该做点啥,吹口哨。 - Monica: I'm not going to whistle.
我才不会吹口哨呢。 - Phoebe: Come on, do it.
赶紧,行动。 - Monica: No.
不。 - Phoebe: Do it! Do it. Do it. Do it.
行动!行动!行动! - Monica: Woowoo!
喔~喔~ - Phoebe: I can't believe you did that! It's all my fault.
我不敢相信你做了。都是我的错。 - Monica: No, It's mine. Why did I 'woohoo'? I mean, what was I hoping would happen? That, that he'd turn round and say 'I love that sound, I must have you now'?
不,是我的错。我为什么“喔喔”?我还指望会发生什么么吗? 指望他回头说“我喜欢那声音,我现在就想要你”? - Phoebe: I just wish there was something we could do. Hello, hello, coma guy, GET UP, YOU GO! UP! UP! UP!
我只希望我们能做些什么。嗨, 昏迷的家伙,快起来! 起来!起来!起来! - Monica: Phoebe, what are you doing?
Phoebe,你在干什么? - Phoebe: Maybe nobody's tried this.
也许没有人试过这一招。 - Monica: I wish we at least knew his name...
希望我们至少能知道他的名字。 - Phoebe: I know, I hate that they're calling him John Doe. It's so sad. It's like he's a deer, a female deer. Oh, I was gonna stop.
我懂,讨厌他们叫他John Doe。太伤心了。感觉他就像一只小鹿,一头小母鹿。喔,我就此打住。(John Doe:是一个英文词汇,指某个身份不明的人,也就是“某约翰”,和中国人习惯用的“张三、李四”差不多。) - Monica: Look at that face. I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart.
瞧他这张脸,就算在睡觉都是一副聪明样。 - Phoebe: Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.
但是,你看见他指关节上的凹凸么? 那说明他是个艺术家。 - Monica: Okay, he's a lawyer, who teaches sculpting on the side. And he can dance!
好吧,他是个兼♥职教雕刻的律师。而且他会跳舞。(on the side:<非正>作为兼♥职[副业];暗地里,秘密地。) - Phoebe: Oh! And, he's the kinda guy who, when you're talking, he's listening, you know, and not saying 'Yeah, I understand' but really wondering what you look like naked.
哦,并且他是那种肯听你讲话的人,你知道的,而不是那种,一边说“对,我明白”,但实际上却在想象你没穿衣服的样子。 - Monica: I wish all guys could be like him.
我希望所有的男人都像他这样。 - Phoebe: I know.
我懂。 - Ross: I don't get it. You don't even know this guy.
我就不明白了,你们都不认识这男的。 - Chandler: Yeah, are there no conscious men in the city for you two?
是啊,你俩在城里就找不到清醒的男人吗? - Monica: He doesn't have anyone.
他身边没人照顾。 - Phoebe: Yeah, we, we feel kinda responsible.
对,我们觉得应该负点责任。 - Joey: I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo.
我不敢相信你说了“喔喔”, 我都不说“喔喔”。 - Rachel: Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!
哦,她出来了,她出来了。 - Jay Leno: Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one.
各位,稍后我们将讨论她的新书《洒脱的快♥感》,永远引人入胜的Nora Tyler Bing. 这会儿你该叫孩子们上床睡觉了。 - Chandler: Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.
我们没必要看这个。Showtime,HBO 和Cinemax台都在放《老板渡假去》。(Weekend at Bernie's:《老板渡假去》讲述两名保险公司职员一心享受一个毕生难忘的劳动节假期,不料,在几天的快乐假期竟然经历了谋杀案、伤人罪及浪漫爱情等等意想不到的事情。) - Rachel: No way, forget it.
不可能,别想了。 - Joey: C'mon, she's your mom!
嘿,那是你老妈。 - Chandler: Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?
正是如此。看《老板渡假去》!死人的腹股沟被打个二、三十次呢!不看吗?(groin:腹股沟。) - Rachel: Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!
Chandler,我跟你说, 我超爱你老妈的书!超爱看她的书!上飞机必带一本!这太赞了! - Chandler: Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'
好啊,如果11岁的时候你的小伙伴们争相传阅《情妇婊♥子》第79页,你就不会觉得赞了。 - Monica: I remember page 79.
我记得第79页的内容! - Joey: Oh yeah, the thing after the opera with the girl with trick hip?
哦,对,歌剧之后的事还有那个盆关节部位会移位又恢复的女孩?(trick hip:指有些人的盆关节部位会偶尔自行稍许移位,后又恢复。) - Ross: C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
好啦,Chandler, 我喜欢你老妈。我觉得她很棒!(blast:爆炸;一阵(疾风等)。这里指Ross认为Chandler的妈妈是个性感迷人的女人。) - Chandler: You can say that because she's not your mom.
她不是你老妈,你怎么说都行。 - Ross: Oh, please.
好啦,够了。 - Paolo: Bona sera.
晚上好!(Bona sera:意大利语,晚上好。) - Rachel: Oh, hi sweetie.
哦,亲爱的。 - Ross: When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
那盆通心粉什么时候从罗马回来的?(rigatoni:面肠; 波纹贝壳状通心粉。一种意大利食品,暗指Paolo。) - Monica: Last night.
昨晚。 - Ross: Really, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire? Just a dream I had... But, phew!
是吗,他的飞机没在空中炸成一个大火球?只是我做的一个梦?……但是, 呼! - Phoebe: Hey hey hey! She's on!
嘿,嘿,嘿,她出来了! - Paolo: Ah! Nora Bing!
哇,Nora Bing! - Jay Leno:...and what is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?
听说你在伦敦被逮捕了?怎么回事? - Phoebe: Your mom was arrested?
你老妈被逮捕过? - Chandler: Shhh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
嘘,我正感到无比骄傲呢。(beam:发出光与热; 面露喜色。) - Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
这个说来有点不好意思,有次我和一个男人亲热之后...... - Chandler: Now why would she say that's embarrassing?
她还说难为情? - All: Shh.
嘘..... - Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.
我就突然想吃宫保鸡丁。(craving:渴望,渴求。) - Chandler: That's too much information!
说的太多了! - Mrs. Bing: Needless to say, he got a huge tip.
不用说,他有个大家伙。 - Rachel: Oh God, I love her.
天呐,我太喜欢她了。 - Chandler: I think I'm having a stroke.
我觉得我中风了。 - Jay Leno: Alright, so now you're doing this whole book tour thing, how is that going?
好,那么你现在正忙着巡回新书签售会,进展如何? - Mrs. Bing: Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate but I get to see my son, who I love...
哦,还不错,明天我将前往纽约。其实我不喜欢纽约,但是我可以见到亲爱的儿子。 - All: Oh!
啊哦! - Chandler: This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
这是我知道我妈要来的渠道,大部分老妈会打个电话。 - Jay Leno: Y'know, don't take this wrong, I, I just don't see you as a mom, somehow...I don't mean that, I don't mean that bad...
别会错意,只是我觉得你看起来不像一个当妈的人,当然,我绝没有恶意...... - Mrs. Bing: Oh no, I am a fabulous mom! I bought my son his first condoms.
哦,不,我是个很棒的妈妈,我儿子的第一个避孕套是我买给他的。 - Chandler:...And then he burst into flames.
然后他就欲♥火焚身。 - Monica: Let's see. Congress is debating a new deficit reduction bill... The mayor wants to raise subway fares again... The high today was forty five...and oh, teams played sports.
看看,国会正讨论新赤字削减法案.....市长想再度提高地铁票价......今天最高气温是45华氏度......还有,哦,一些体育比赛。 - Phoebe: What about Glen? He could be a Glen.
Glen怎么样?可以叫他Glen。 - Monica: Nah...not, not special enough.
不,不够特别。 - Phoebe: Ooh! How about Agamemnon?
喔,叫“阿伽门农”怎么样? - Monica: Waaay too special.
太太特别了。 - Mrs. Bing: I am famished. What do I want....
我好饿,我吃点什么呢...... - Chandler: Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.
哦,天,千万不要是宫保鸡丁。 - Mrs. Bing: Oh, you watched the show! What'd you think?
哦~你看了那节目,觉得怎么样? - Chandler: Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just a little.
我觉得你可以更开放......一些些。(out of your shell:走出自己的贝壳,指更加开放一些。) - Ross: What is this dive? Only you could've picked this place.
这个招待是什么? 只有你才会选这种地方。(dive:俯冲。这里指突然的饭局招待,让Ross感到吃惊。) - Mrs. Bing: Oooh, c'mon, shut up, it's fun. Gimme a hug. I heard about the divorce. Lesbian, huh? Well, you know what they say: Be careful what you wish for. Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.
哦,少来,别说了,这里多有趣。么,抱一个。我听说你离婚的事了。同性恋哈?好吧,你知道老话说得好:“许愿要小心”。 好吧,我们可以喝点龙舌酒了。 - Chandler: I know I am.
我等着呢。 - Mrs. Bing: Who's doing shots?
谁要来点儿?(shot:在口语里也可指威士忌、杜松子酒等的“少量”。) - Phoebe: I'm in.
我要。 - Mrs. Bing: There y'go. Ross?
给你,Ross? - Ross: Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy.
呃,我不太喝这种酒。 - Rachel: Hi! Sorry sorry we're late, we, uh, kinda just, y'know lost track of time.
抱歉,抱歉我们迟到了,呃,我们有点,忘了时间。 - Ross:...But a man can change. Anyone want me to appraise anything?
但是男人是可以改变的。有人要我评价什么吗? - Ross: Well, I'm gonna go to tinkertown.
好吧,我要闪人了。(Tinkertown: 是美国人的一句口头语,如果想脱身的时候就会这么说。) - Rachel: Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I have read everything you've ever written. No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer.
Bing太太,跟你说, 我拜读过你所有的大作。不,我是说真的,我读过《午夜的快♥感》之后,就一心想成为作家。 - Mrs. Bing: Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can. You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.
别这么说,亲爱的,我能办到大家都能办到。你只需要先描述几个欧洲城市,然后用30个委婉词形容男性生殖器官,嗙,你就写成一本书了。(genitalia:生殖器(尤指外阴♥部)。) - Chandler: My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
(这是)我的母亲大人,先生们女士们。 - Mrs. Bing: Yeah, any messages for room 226? You okay there, slugger?
对,226房有留言吗?你还好吧,猛♥男?(slugger:打击力强的选手,猛♥男。) - Ross: Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
哦,我还好,还好。 - Mrs. Bing: What is with you tonight?
你今晚是怎么了? - Ross: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
没什么,没什么,没什么,没什么。 - Mrs. Bing: Okay, thank you. It's the Italian Hand-Licker, isn't it?
好的,谢谢。是因为那个意大利舔手男,对吧? - Ross: No. It's the one he's licking.
不,是他舔的那个人。 - Mrs. Bing: She's supposed to be with you.
她应该和你在一起的。 - Ross: You're good.
你真厉害。 - Mrs. Bing: Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?
哦,Ross,我卖出上亿本的书,你知道为什么吗? - Ross: The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因为封面上露两点的辣妹? - Mrs. Bing: No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
不,因为我知道怎样去描写那些女人们钟情的男人。 - Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo. People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo. Come on. The guy's a secondary character.
相信我,Paolo完全没有卖点。没人愿意翻325页看Paolo的故事,嘿,他就是个男二号人物。 - He's just a, you know, a complication you eventually kill off.
他就是,是个最终会被写死的剧情人物。 - Ross: When?
什么时候? - Mrs. Bing: He's not a hero. You know who our hero is?
他不是主角。知道我们的男主是谁吗? - Ross: The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露两点的猛♥男? - Mrs. Bing: No, it's you.
不,是你啊。 - Mrs. Bing: No, really. Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
不,说真的,你看,你既聪明又性感。 - Ross: Right.
好吧。 - Mrs. Bing: Yes, you are. The fact that you don't think you are makes you sexier. Come on, kiddo. You're gonna be fine, believe me.
是,你是的。事实上你不认为自己性感这一点更迷人。好啦,小盆友,你会没事的,相信我。 - Ross: Ahoh
哦。 - Joey: Uhhhh.... I'll just pee in the street.
呃,我到街上尿就好了。 - Ross: Hey, is Chandler here?
嘿,Chandler在吗? - Joey: Yeah.
在。 - Ross: Okay, uh, about last night, y'know, Chandler...you didn't tell...Okay, 'cause I'm thinking, we don't need to tell Chandler. I mean, it was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?
好吧,昨晚的事......你没......告诉Chandler吧?因为我想,我们不需告诉。只是个吻,一个吻,没什么大不了的,对吧? - Joey: Right. No big deal. In Bizarro World! ! You broke the code!
对,没什么大不了的......那是在怪异的世界里吧!你违反规定。(Bizarro:(俚语) 怪异的,奇怪的。) - Ross: What code?
什么规定? - Joey: You don't kiss your friend's mom! Sisters are okay, maybe a hotlooking aunt...but not a mom, never a mom!
不能亲朋友的老妈啊!姐妹还可以,或者一个性感的姨妈可能也行,但是老妈可不行,绝对不行! - All: Ah! Ah! Chandler: What are you guys doing out here?
啊!啊!你们在外面干什么? - Ross: Uh...uh...Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.
呃,我和Joey说过要早起去打回力球,但是,显然有人睡过头了。(racquetball:短网拍墙球,手球式墙球(比赛规则和场地都与有四面墙场地的墙手球相同,但击球用以皮带拴腕的短柄球拍,球较墙手球略大而软)。) - Joey: Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.
对,好啊,你都没带球拍。 - Ross: No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one.
对,没带,因为我的拍子拿去换线了,有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的。 - Joey: Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.
对啊,你都没说你握把的尺寸。 - Chandler: Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.
好吧,你们俩真真会浪费时间。 - Ross: Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.
好吧,我是人♥渣,我是人♥渣。(scum:人♥渣。) - Joey: Ross, how could you let this happen?
Ross,你怎么会这么做? - Ross: I don't know, God, I...well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know? She's, she's sexy, she's...
我也不知道,天,我......啊,她不像是一般的妈妈,她很性感,她...... - Joey: You don't think my mom's sexy?
你不觉得我妈妈性感? - Ross: Well...not in the same way...
啊......不一样的性感...... - Joey: I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
回头告诉你Gloria Tribbiani 当年也是个标致美人,好吧?你以为生7个小孩容易吗? - Ross: Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here...
好吧,我觉得我们越聊越离谱了。 - Rachel: Hey, what're you guys doing out here?
你们两个在屋外做什么? - Ross: Well, not playing racquetball!
反正不是打回力球。 - Joey: He forgot to leave his grip size!
他忘了告诉我他握把的尺寸。 - Ross: He didn't get the goggles!
他也没带护目镜。 - Rachel: Well, sounds like you two have issues.
你们两个之间好像有点问题哦。 - Rachel: Goodbye, baby.
再见,宝贝。 - Ross: Do they wait for me to do this?
他们在等着让我这样做吗? - Joey: So are you gonna tell him?
你到底要不要告诉他? - Ross: No, I'm not gonna tell him. Why would I tell him?
不,我才不告诉他呢,我为什么要告诉他? - Joey: How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might. .
因为如果你不说,他妈妈也许会...... - Monica: What are you guys doing here?
你俩在这儿干什么? - Joey: Uhhhh.... he's not even wearing a jockstrap!
呃....他连护裆都没穿!(jockstrap:护身三角绷带,护裆。) - Monica:...What did I ask?
我问了什么? - Monica: Hi.
嗨。 - Phoebe: Hi.
嗨。 - Monica: What are you doing here?
你在这做什么? - Phoebe: Nothing, I just thought I'd stop by...y'know, after the uh...that I... y'know, so what are you doing here?
没事,我只是顺路…那个......你又来干什么? - Monica: I'm not really here. Just thought I'd drop these off...on the way...my way... Do you come here a lot? Without me?
我不是专程来的,只是想顺路拿这些过来......顺路的......你经常过来?自己一个人来? - Phoebe: No. No! No!...So, um, do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?
没,没,没!没有!呃,你觉得他比早上好点没? - Monica: How would I know? I, I wasn't here.
我怎么知道?我又没来过。 - Phoebe: Really? Not even to, um, change his pajamas? !
真的?也没,替他换睡衣? - Chandler: Oh my God.
哦我的天。 - Ross: You're my friend. I I had to tell you.
你是我朋友,所以我得告诉你。 - Chandler: I can't believe it. Paolo kissed my mom?
我简直不敢相信...... Paolo亲了我妈? - Ross: Yeah, um, I mean, I don't know if you noticed, but he had a lot to drink, and you know how he gets when he's drunk...uh. . I can't do this, I did it, it was me, I'm sorry, I kissed your mom.
对,嗯,不知道你注意到没,他喝了很多酒,他喝醉之后什么样儿你也见识过......我不能这样做…是我做的,是我,抱歉,是我亲了你老妈。 - Chandler: What?
什么? - Ross: I, I was really upset about Rachel and Paolo, and I think I had too much tequila, and Nora um, Mrs. Mom your Bing was just being nice, y'know, and But nothing happened, nothing happen...Ask Joey, Joey, uh, came in
Rachel and Paolo的事搞得我很难受,而且我想我是喝了太多龙舌兰。然后Nora、妈妈女士,你的Bing,只是关心一下我...... 然后什么也没发生,什么也没......你问Joey,呃,Joey出现了...... - Chandler: You knew about this?
你知道这件事? - Joey: Uh...y'know, knowledge is a tricky thing.
呃,知情本身就很麻烦。 - Chandler: I spent the entire day with you, why didn't you tell me? !
我一整天都跟你在一起,你为什么不告诉我? - Joey: Hey, hey, hey, you're lucky I caught them when I did, or else who knows what would happened.
嘿,嘿,他们被我逮到算你幸运,不然谁知道还会发生什么。 - Ross: Thanks, man, big help.
谢了,老兄,帮大忙了。 - Chandler: I can't believe this! What the hell were you thinking?
我都没法相信,你到底怎么想的? - Ross: I wasn't I don't know, I
我没有…我不知道,我...... - Chandler: Y'know, of all my friends, no one knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you.
你也知道,我和我妈之间的鸟事,我朋友里属你最清楚了。 - Ross: I know.
我知道。 - Chandler: I can't believe you did this.
我没想到你会做这种事。 - Ross: Chandler...
Chandler...... - Joey: Me neither, y'know what...
我也没想到,你知道吗。。。 - Chandler: I'm still mad at you for not telling me.
我对你没有告诉我还是很生气。 - Joey: What are you mad at me for? !
为什么生我的气? - Chandler: You gotta let me slam the door!
让我摔上门吧! - Joey: Chandler, I didn't kiss her, he did! See what happens when you break the code?
Chandler,我没亲她,亲的人是他!看到没,违反规定就是这种下场! - Ross: Joey...
Joey...... - Monica: Hey Rach.
嗨!Rach。 - Rachel: Hey.
嗨! - Monica: 'A Woman Undone, by Rachel Karen Green'.
《未婚女子》作者Rachel Karen Green. - Rachel: Yeah. Thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter. Now, do you think his 'love stick can be liberated from its denim prison'?
对,我想尝试一下。我还在写第一章,看,你觉得他的"爱之棒"能从"粗棉布监牢"中解放吗?(denim:斜纹粗棉布,牛仔布; 工装裤。) - Monica: Yeah, I'd say so. And there's no 'j' in 'engorged'.
对,我觉得可以。还有,"engorged"里不应该有j。 - Phoebe: Hey Rach.
嘿,Rach。 - Rachel: Hey.
嘿。 - Phoebe: Hello.
嗨。 - Monica: Hello.
嗨。 - Phoebe: Going to the hospital tonight?
今晚去医院吗? - Monica: No, you?
不去,你呢? - Phoebe: No, you?
也不去,你呢? - Monica: You just asked me.
你刚问过我了。 - Phoebe: Okay, maybe it was a trick question. Rachel, can we do this now?
好吧,也许这就是个有圈套的问题。Rachel,我们现在可以开始了吗? - Rachel: Okay. I am so hot!
好,我好兴奋呀! - Joey: Now, here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day. And you tell me she's not a knockout.
看,这是我爸妈婚礼时的照片。你说,她是不是个美人。(knockout:击昏,击倒。) - Ross: I cannot believe we're having this conversation.
没想到我们会谈论这个。 - Joey: C'mon! Just try to picture her not pregnant, that's all.
嘿,想像一下她没挺着大肚子就行。 - Rachel: Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.
"中央公园咖啡店"很荣幸为各位呈献Phoebe Buffay女士的音乐。 - Phoebe: Thanks. Hi, um, 'kay. I'd like to start with a song that's about a man that I recently met, who's, um, come to be very important to me.
谢谢,嗨,首先这首歌是关于一个我最近遇到的男生,他呢,已经成为我生命中非常重要的男人。 - You don't have to be awake To be my man. Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand.
你无须醒来成为我的男人。只要你一息尚存,我就会守在你身边。 - Though we just met the other day, There's something I have got to say. Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.
虽然我们相遇不久,我却只想说…谢谢各位,我得暂停一小会儿。 - Rachel: Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Woo!
好,让我们一起感谢Phoebe Buffay女士。喔~ - Chandler: What was that?
她在搞什么东西? - Ross: Oh, uh, Phoebe just started a...
哦,啊,Phoebe刚开始... - Chandler: Yeah, I believe I was talking to Joey, alright there, Mother-Kisser?
好了,我是在和Joey说话,知道不,亲妈男。 - Joey: Mother-Kisser...I'll shut up.
亲妈男......我闭嘴了。 - Ross: Chandler, can I just say something? I I know you're still mad at me, I just wanna say that there were two people there that night. Okay? There were two sets of lips.
Chandler,我能说几句吗?我知道你还在生我的气。但我只想说那晚有两个当事人,对吧?所以是有两对嘴唇。 - Chandler: Yes, well, I expect this from her. Okay? She's always been a Freudian nightmare.
是,好吧,我早想到她会这样。她一直都是个佛洛依德式噩梦。 - Ross: Okay, well, if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?
那好,如果她一直这样,你为什么说出来呢? - Chandler: Because it's complicated, it's complex. Hey, you kissed my mom!
因为这很复杂,这很麻烦......喂!你亲了我妈! - Ross: We're rehearsing a Greek play.
我们正在排练希腊剧。 - Chandler: That's very funny. We done now?
真好笑,那我们排练完没? - Ross: No! Okay, you mean, you're not gonna talk to her, you're not gonna tell her how you feel?
还没,好,你不找她谈?不跟她说你怎么想的? - Chandler: That would be a no. Look, just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom doesn't mean you know her. Alright? Trust me, you can't talk to her.
当然不会说。别因为你亲过她,就自以为了解她。相信我,不能跟她谈。(tonsil:扁桃体,play tonsil tennis with=kiss deeply with深吻。) - Ross: Okay, 'you' can't, or you can't? Okay, that's my finger. Okay, that's, that's my knee. Still doing the play. Aaah!
好吧,是"你"不能,还是你"不能"?哦,我的手指......呃,我的膝盖......我们还在排练。啊~啊~啊~ - Phoebe: Alright, what did you do with him?
好吧,你对他做什么了? - Monica: Oh! You're awake!
哦,你醒了。 - Phoebe: Look at you! How, how do you feel?
瞧你,你感觉真,怎么样了? - Coma Guy: Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.
啊,头有点晕,基本还行。 - Monica: Gosh, you look good!
天,你的气色好极了。 - Coma Guy: I feel good!...Who are you?
我感觉好极了......你们是谁? - Monica: Oh, sorry.
哦,不好意思。 - Phoebe: I'm Phoebe Buffay.
我叫Phoebe Buffay。 - Monica: I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you.
我叫Monica Geller,我一直在照顾你。 - Phoebe: Well, we both have.
我们都有在(照顾你)。 - Coma Guy: So, the EtchaSketch is from you guys?
所以留言板上的字是你们写的?(EtchaSketch: 手写板,留言板。) - Phoebe: Well, actually it's just from me.
哦,其实只是我。 - Monica: I got you the foot massage.
我替你做过脚底按摩。 - Phoebe: You know who shaved you? That was me.
知道是谁帮你刮的胡子吗?是我哦。 - Monica: I read to you.
我读新闻给你听。 - Phoebe: I sang. Hah!
我唱歌给你听。哈! - Coma Guy: Well,...thanks.
哦,......谢了。 - Monica: Oh, my pleasure.
哦,没事。 - Phoebe: You're welcome.
没关系。 - Coma Guy: So. I guess I'll see you around.
好,那我们回头见吧。 - Phoebe: What, that's it?
什么?就这样? - Monica: "See you around?"
"回头见"? - Coma Guy: Well, what do you want me to say?
哦,不然要我说什么? - Monica: Well, I don't know. Maybe, um, "That was nice?" "Admit something to me? " "I'll call you?"
我不知道。或许,呃,"你们真好", "向我承认些什么?""我会打给你们的。 - Coma Guy: Alright, I'll call you.
好吧,我会打给你们。 - Phoebe: I don't think you mean that.
一点诚意都没有。 - Monica: This is so typical. Y'know, we give, and we give, and we give. And then we just get nothing back! And then one day, it's just, y'know, you wake up, and "See you around"! Let's go, Phoebe.
你们男人都这样。我们不断付出,再付出,不停付出。并且没有任何回报。然后有一天,他醒过来......只有一句"回头见"!走吧,Phoebe。 - Phoebe: Y'know what? We thought you were different. But I guess it was just the coma.
知道吗,我们以为你与众不同。但是我猜只是因为你是昏迷的。 - Mrs. Bing: Hey kiddo, car's waiting downstairs, I just wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends, autographed. And give you a goodbye kiss, so mooah, here's the kiss, here's the goodbye... Anything you want from Lisbon?
嗨小盆友,车等在楼下,我只想拿几本我的书给你朋友们,亲笔签名过哦。还有就是和你"吻别",这是亲亲,也是拜拜哦...... 需要我在里斯本帮你带什么吗? - Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不用,不用,知道你要去那就够了。 - Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you. Mooah.
好吧,要乖哦,我爱你。 - Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你亲了我最好的Ross!......差不多就是这个效果。 - Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.
好吧,我做了蠢事。 - Chandler: Really stupid.
愚蠢至极。 - Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened. I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.
愚蠢至极。我都不知道是怎么发生的。抱歉,宝贝,我保证不会再发生这种事。 - Chandler: Really, really stupid.
真的,真的愚蠢至极。 - Mrs. Bing: Really, really stupid. Are we okay now?
真的,真的愚蠢之极。我们没事了吧? - Chandler: Yeah. No....
是的。不...... - Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
啊,男人与他的门之间的禁忌之爱。 - Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.
嘘,他说出来了,不只是亲嘴的事,所有都说出来了。 - Ross: You're kidding.
你在开玩笑? - Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?" Then she came back with: "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb? "
不,不,他说"你什么才能长大,有个当妈的样"?然后,她回了一句"问题是,你什么时候才能长大,才能意识到我是个性感女郎?" (bomb:炸♥弹。) - Ross: 'Hey, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
等等,你确定她不是说"你什么时候才能长大,才能意识到我是你妈妈?" - Joey: That makes more sense.
这样更说得通一些。 - Ross: So, what's going on now?
现在怎么样了? - Joey: I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you. I don't hear anything. Wait.
我不知道。我不在这儿说给你听嘛。我什么都听不到,等等… - Ross: Whaddya see?
你看见什么? - Joey: It's hard to tell. They're tiny and upside down. Wait, wait, wait. They're walking away. They're walking away. No, they're not. They're coming right at us. Run! Run!
不好说。他们好小而且是上下颠倒的。等等,等等。他们走了,他们走了......不,不是,他们往这边来了。快跑!跑! - Mrs. Bing: Are you okay, kiddo?
你还好吧,孩子? - Chandler: Yeah, I'm okay.
嗯,好了。 - Mrs. Bing: Alright. You be good.
好,你要好好的哦。 - Chandler: Drive safe.
路上小心。 - Ross: Mrs. Bing.
你好,Bing太太。 - Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
你好,Geller先生。 - Chandler: Hey.
喂。 - Ross: You mean that?
你认真的? - Chandler: Yeah, why not. So I told her.
对,有何不可?我告诉她了 - Ross: How did it go?
情况怎么样? - Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn't have gone worse.
糟糕,糟糕,不可能更糟糕了。 - Ross: Well, how do you feel?
你感觉怎么样? - Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
不错。我跟她说了。 - Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh? But...we don't have to go down that road.
瞧见没?也许我亲了你妈不是件坏事。不过......不必继续往下说了。 - Rachel: Okay. Now this is just the first chapter, and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay? Oh, and on page two, he's not reaching for her " heaving beasts. "
好,这只是第一章,我需要你们十分坦诚的意见。哦,对了,在第二页中,他的手伸向的不是她的"起伏的双乳"(Rachel把breasts误拼成beasts)。(heaving:隆起膨胀,起伏的。) - Phoebe: Why, she could have heaving beasts.
为什么,她可以有起伏的"双乳"啊。 - Rachel: Right, right, but in this case she doesn't.
好吧,好吧,但是这回她没有。 - Monica: What's a 'niffle'?
什么是"niffle"?(Rachel把nipples误拼成niffles)。 - Joey: You usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'.
你通常在"起伏的双乳"上可以找到。 - Rachel: Alright, alright, alright, so I'm not a great typist...
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧…我不会打字。 - Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'? Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!
等等,你们看到他"巨大的颤动的笔"那段了吗?等着瞧吧,他用那支笔写字的时候你可不会想在场。(throbbing:悸动的,颤动的。) - Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it! All: No! No! No!
好了,够了,还我,够了啦!…不要,不要...... - Phoebe: Oh wait wait wait, no, no, I just got to the part about her "public hair".
等等,等等,我刚看到她的"public hair"那段(Rachel把pubic误拼成public)。(public hair:public应为pubic,意思是阴毛的、阴♥部的,这里是Rachel笔误,说明她不善拼写。) - [The End]
[本集结束]