老友记 第一季 第十二集 十二份千层面 Friends S01E12: The one with the Dozen Lasagnas

阅读次数 2
  1. Chandler: No no no no, we're done.
    不不,够了。
  2. Monica: Aunt Syl, stop yelling! All I'm saying is that If you'd told me vegetarian lasagna, I would've made vegetarian lasagna.
    西尔婶婶,别喊了!如果你告诉过我你要素的千层面,我就会给你做素的了。
  3. Monica: Well, the meat's only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape.
    每三层才铺一层肉, 也许你可以把它们刮下来。
  4. Joey: Ross, did you really read all these baby books?
    罗斯,你真的把所有婴儿书都读了?
  5. Ross: Yep, you could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass and I could find my way out like that!
    嗯! 你可以把我扔到子♥宫里的任何地方,用不着指南针我都能很快从里面爬出来!(plunk:(使)。。。(发出扑嗵声地)重重掉下。)
  6. Phoebe: Ooh, this is cool... it says in some parts of the world, people actually eat the placenta.
    噢,这个不错,书上说有些地方的人真的吃胎盘。(placenta:胎盘,胎座。)
  7. Chandler: And, we're done with the yogurt.
    呃, 这酸奶算是吃不下去了。
  8. Phoebe: Sorry.
    对不起。
  9. Monica: Aunt Syl, I did this as a favor. I am not a caterer. What do you want me to do with a dozen lasagnas? Nice talk, Aunt Syl. You kiss Uncle Freddie with that mouth?
    西尔婶婶,我是出于好心才做的,我可不是宴席承办人。那你让我拿这一打面怎么办?婶婶你真会说话,你就用这张嘴亲吻弗莱蒂叔叔吗?
  10. Joey: Hey Ross, listen, you know that right now, your baby's only this big? This is your baby. " Hi, Daddy.
    嗨,罗斯,知道吗,你的宝贝现在就这么大?"这就是你的孩子,“你好,爸爸!”。
  11. Ross: Hello.
    你好。
  12. Joey: " How come you don't live with Mommy? "" How come Mommy lives with that other lady? ""What's a lesbian? "
    为什么你不和妈咪一起住?为什么妈咪和另一个女人一起住?什么是女同性恋?
  13. Rachel: Honey, you can say it, Poconos, Poconos, it's like Poconos.
    亲爱的,你会说的,波克诺斯,波克诺斯,就像波克诺斯。(Poconos:Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania,宾夕法尼亚州东部波克诺斯山。)
  14. Paolo: Ah, poke a nose.
    啊,挖鼻孔(英文中与波可诺斯同音)。
  15. Monica: So did I hear Poconos?
    我好像听到了波克诺斯?
  16. Rachel: Yes, my sister's giving us her place for the weekend.
    是的,我妹妹这周末把她的地盘借给我。
  17. Phoebe: Woohoo, first weekend away together!
    哇,第一次周末结伴出游!
  18. Monica: Yeah. It's a big step.
    是啊,很快的进展嘛。
  19. Rachel: I know.
    我知道。
  20. Chandler: Ah, it's just a weekend, big deal!
    哎,就是个周末而已,没什么!
  21. Ross: Wasn't this supposed to be just a fling, huh? Shouldn't it be... flung by now?
    不是说只是玩玩的吗,啊? 现在也该玩完了吧?
  22. Rachel: I mean, we are way past the fling thing, I mean, I am feeling things that I've only read about in Danielle Steele books, you know? I mean, when I'm with him, I'm just totally, totally...
    我觉得我们已远远超出只是玩玩的状态了,现在我的感觉只有在Danielle Steele的书里才找得到。我是说,当我和他在一起的时候,我完全,完全地......
  23. Ross:...nauseous, I'm physically nauseous. What am I supposed to do, huh? Call immigration? I could call immigration.
    恶心,我浑身都觉恶心。我该怎么办? 打电话给移民局? 我可以打电话给移民局哎!
  24. Phoebe: What?
    怎么了?
  25. Rachel: Oh, look. Ugly Naked Guy is making shadow puppets.
    看啊,丑陋裸男正在玩皮影戏。
  26. Phoebe: Oh, but look, it's Abraham Lincoln.
    看啊,那是阿不拉罕林肯。
  27. Monica: Oh, right.
    噢,真的!
  28. Ross: Go. Go!
    去吧!去吧!
  29. Joey: I love babies, with their little baby shoes, and their little baby toes, and their little baby hands...
    我真喜欢小孩子, 他们那小鞋子,小脚指头, 小手......
  30. Chandler: OK, you're going to have to stop that, forever!
    好了,你必须停止这样,永远停止!
  31. Joey: Need a new table.
    我们需要新桌子了。
  32. Chandler: You think?
    你觉得?
  33. Carol: Hey hey, come on in!
    嘿, 进来吧!
  34. Ross: Hey, hello! I brought all the books, and Monica sends her love, along with this lasagna.
    嘿! 我把书都拿回来了,这位是莫妮卡送你的爱心面条。
  35. Carol: Oh great! Is it vegetarian, because Susan doesn't eat meat.
    哦,太好了! 是素的吗,苏珊不吃肉。
  36. Ross: I'm pretty sure that it is. Nineteen weeks, the breasts are starting to swell. According to the literature.
    我很确定是的。已经十九周,可以看出乳♥房开始膨胀。这是从书上看来的。
  37. Carol: I got the results of the amnio today.
    我今天拿到羊膜穿刺术的结果了。(amnio:羊膜穿刺术。)
  38. Ross: Oh, tell me, tell me, is everything, uhh....?
    喔,告诉我,快告诉我,情况怎样?
  39. Carol: Totally and completely healthy.
    非常以及十分的健康!
  40. Ross: Oh, that's great, that is great! Hey, when did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?
    太棒了,简直太棒了!嘿,你和苏珊什么时候认识的休伊·路易斯?
  41. Carol: Uh, that's our friend Tanya.
    那是我们的朋友塔尼亚。
  42. Ross: Of course it's your friend Tanya.
    这当然是你们的朋友塔尼亚。
  43. Carol: Don't you wanna know about the sex?
    想知道是什么性吗?
  44. Ross: The sex? I'm having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together. But when you throw in Tanya....
    性?光想象着你和苏珊在一起的样子我就很...... 之后还把塔尼亚加进来......
  45. Carol: The sex of the baby, Ross.
    罗斯,我是说孩子的性别。
  46. Ross: Oh, you know the sex of the baby? Oh, ohohoh!
    喔,你知道孩子的性别了?噢~噢~噢!
  47. Carol:Do you wanna know?
    想知道吗?
  48. Ross: No, no, no, I don't wanna know. Absolutely not. No I think, you know, I think you shouldn't know until you look down there and see," Oh, there it is. Or isn't.
    不,我不想,绝对不想。你知道吗,我觉得应该到时候再低头一看, 然后说:“哦,那儿有(鸡鸡)!” 或者,“或者没有”。
  49. Susan: Oh, hello Ross!
    罗斯,你好。
  50. Ross: Susan.
    苏珊。
  51. Susan: So? So did you hear?
    怎么? 你们知道结果了?
  52. Ross: Yes, we did, everything's AOK!
    是的,我们知道了,一切都很正常!
  53. Susan: Oh, that's so cool. It really is...do we know...?
    噢, 那真的是太好了!真的是...... 我们知道了?
  54. Carol: We certainly do, it's going to be a...
    当然了,它将是个.....
  55. Ross: Oh, hey hey hey, ho ho ho, hello, you see, a guy who doesn't want to know, standing right here!
    哦,嘿,嘿!吼 吼,这儿还站着一个不想知道的人呢!
  56. Susan: Oh, well, is it what we thought it would be?
    那么,是我们之前想的那样吗?
  57. Ross: What, OK, what, what did we think it was going to be? No, no, no I don't wanna know, don't wanna know. OK, you know, I should probably, I should probably just go.
    什么,好吧,什么...... 我们想着将会是什么?不,不要, 我不想知道,不想。好吧,我应该回去了。
  58. Carol: Well, thanks for the books.
    好吧,谢谢你的书。
  59. Ross: No problem. Okay. Susan.
    不客气。 好吧,苏珊。
  60. Susan: All right, who should we call first, your folks, or Deb and Rona?
    好吧,我们要先给谁打电话,你家人,还是德布和罗娜?
  61. Carol: Hello?
    你好?
  62. Ross: Never mind. I don't wanna know.
    没事了,我不想知道。
  63. Chandler: OK, but just because it was my table, I have to buy a new one?
    就因为这是我的桌子,我就得去买个新的?
  64. Joey: That's the rule.
    这是规矩。
  65. Chandler: What rule? There's no rule, if anything, you owe me a table!
    什么规矩? 根本没有规矩,如果有的话,规矩就是你欠我个桌子!
  66. Joey: How did you get there?
    你凭什么这么说?
  67. Chandler: Well, I believe this piece of furniture was fine until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
    这个桌子一直很结实直到你和Angela Delvecchio经历的小小的早餐历险。
  68. Joey: You knew about that?
    你知道这事?
  69. Chandler: Well, let's just say the impressions you made in the butter left little to the imagination.
    这么说吧,看到那黄油的惨状,我已经不需要想象了。
  70. Joey: Ok, How about if we split it?
    那我们凑钱买怎么样?
  71. Chandler: What do you mean, like, buy it together?
    你什么意思,一起买?
  72. Joey: Yeah.
    是啊。
  73. Chandler: You think we're ready for something like that?
    你认为我们的关系到那个程度了吗?
  74. Joey: Why not?
    为什么不呢?
  75. Chandler: Well, just it's a pretty big commitment, I mean, what if one of us wants to move out?
    这可是个很大的付出,我是说,要是有人想搬出去呢?
  76. Joey: Why, are you moving out?
    为什么,你要搬吗?
  77. Chandler: I'm not moving out.
    我才不搬。
  78. Joey: You would tell me if you were moving out, right?
    你搬的话,要告诉我好吗?
  79. Chandler: Yes, yes, it's just that with my last roommate Kip...
    好,好的,只是我上个室友奇普......
  80. Joey: Aw, I know all about Kip!
    哎,我听够奇普的事情了!
  81. Chandler: We bought a hibachi together, and then he ran off and got married, and things got pretty ugly.
    我们一起买了个木炭火盆,后来他结婚搬走了,事情变得很不好协调。(hibachi:(日本) 木炭火盆。)
  82. Joey: Well, let me ask you something, was Kip a better roommate than me?
    好吧,我问你个问题,作为室友,奇普比我好吗?
  83. Chandler: Oh, don't do that.
    噢,别这么问。
  84. Phoebe's Assistant: We've got a couple changes in your schedule. Your 4:00 herbal massage has been pushed back to 4:30 and Miss Somerfield canceled her 5:30 shiatsu.
    你的日程有些变化,4:00的草药按♥摩推迟到4:30,还有索莫菲尔德太太取消了5:30的日式指压。(shiatsu:<日>指压,指压按♥摩疗法。)
  85. Phoebe: Ok, thanks.
    知道了,谢谢。
  86. Phoebe's Assistant: Oh, here comes your 3:00. I don't mean to sound unprofessional, but, yum.
    哦,你3:00的顾客来了,我不想表现的不专业,但是,他太迷人了。
  87. Paolo: Buon Giorno, Bella Phoebe!
    你好,漂亮的菲比。
  88. Phoebe: Oh, Paolo, hi, what are you doing here?
    哦,保罗, 你好, 你怎么来了?
  89. Paolo: Uh, Racquela tell me you massage?
    嗯, 拉盖勒......告诉我......你会按♥摩。
  90. Phoebe: Well, Racquela's right, yeah! Oh, okay, I don't know what you just said, so let's get started.
    Racquela说得对!好吧,我听不懂你说的话,我们直接开始吧。
  91. Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, being naked?
    嗯, 需要我......脱♥光么?
  92. Phoebe: Um, that's really your decision, I mean, some people prefer, you know, to take off...oh whoops! You're being naked!
    额,这看个人喜好, 我是说,有的人喜欢,都脱掉......噢! 你真的脱♥光了!
  93. Rachel: I can't believe you don't want to know. I mean, I couldn't not know, I mean, if, if the doctor knows, and Carol knows, and Susan knows....
    我无法理解你为什么不想知道,我是说,我可做不到,如果医生知道,卡萝尔,苏珊也知道........
  94. Monica: And Monica knows.
    莫妮卡也知道。
  95. Ross: Wha, how could you know, I don't even know!
    你怎么知道的,我都不知道!
  96. Monica: Carol called me to thank me for the lasagna, I asked, she told me.
    卡萝尔打电话来谢谢我送的面条,我直接问的,她就告诉我了。
  97. Joey: So what's it gonna be?
    那么孩子的性别是?
  98. Ross: Wait, oh, hey, huh, oh great now he knows, and I don't know!
    等一下,嘿, 哈, 太好了, 现在他都知道了,我却不知道!
  99. Monica: I'm sorry, I'm just excited about being an aunt!
    对不起,只是我要当姑姑,太兴奋了!
  100. Joey: Or an uncle...
    或是当叔叔。
  101. Joey and Chandler: Hey Phoebe!
    来啦!菲比!
  102. Ross: Hi Pheebs!
    嗨,菲比。
  103. Phoebe: Fine!
    好了。
  104. Monica: Phoebe, what's the matter?
    菲比,出什么了?
  105. Phoebe: Nothing, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm out of sorts.
    没什么,对不起,我只是,我的好心情都没了。(out of sorts:不爽; 身体不适,心情不佳; 不好过。)
  106. Chandler: Well, you can use some of my sorts. I rarely use them.
    那么我可以补给你点,我很少用到他们。
  107. A Customer: Hey, can we get some cappuccino over here?
    你好,能给我们上些咖啡么?
  108. Rachel: Oh, right, that's me!
    哦,对,那是在叫我!
  109. Joey: Hey, Chandler, that table place closes at 7, come on.
    嘿,钱德勒,那个卖桌子的地方7点就关门了,走吧。
  110. Chandler: Fine.
    好吧。
  111. Monica: Phoebe, what is it?
    菲比,你怎么了?
  112. Phoebe: All right, you know Paolo?
    好吧,你知道保罗吧?
  113. Ross: I'm familiar with his work, yes...
    是的,我了解他那点把戏的。
  114. Phoebe: Well, he made a move on me.
    他调戏我。(make a move on:向某人伸出黑爪。)
  115. Joey: Whoa, store will be open tomorrow!
    噢,不急,商店明天还会开!
  116. Chandler: More coffee over here, please!
    请再来点咖啡好吗!
  117. Monica: Well, what happened?
    怎么回事?
  118. Phoebe: Well, he came in for a massage, and everything was fine until...
    他来按♥摩,本来挺好的直到......
  119. Joey and Chandler: Ooooohh!
    噢!
  120. Ross: My God.
    天哪。
  121. Monica: Are you sure?
    你确定?
  122. Phoebe: Oh yeah, I'm sure. And all of a sudden his hands weren't the problem anymore.
    是的, 我确定。后来突然间,他的手不再是关键的了。
  123. Monica: Was it...?
    是不是.....?
  124. Phoebe: Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there. Wow!
    嗯,童子军都能在那扎营了。哇。
  125. Ross: So. What did you do?
    那么,你怎么做的?
  126. Phoebe: I dealt with it like a professional.
    我很专业的处理了这件事。
  127. Rachel: "Woo," what?
    你们在哇什么?
  128. Phoebe: Uma Thurman.
    乌玛瑟曼。
  129. Monica: Oh!
    噢!
  130. Ross: The actress!
    那个女演员!
  131. Ross: Thanks Rach.
    谢了, 瑞秋。
  132. Chandler: So what are you gonna do?
    那么你打算怎么办?
  133. Ross: You have to tell her! You have to tell her! It's your moral obligation as a friend, as a woman. I think it's a feminist issue. Guys? Guys?
    你必须告诉她! 你一定要告诉她!这是作为朋友,作为女人的的责任,我觉得涉及到女性权利事宜! 是吧?伙计们?伙计们?
  134. Chandler: Oh, yeah, you have to tell her.
    哦,对,你必须告诉她。
  135. Joey: Feminist issue. That's where I went!
    女权问题,和我想的一样!
  136. Phoebe: She is gonna hate me.
    她会恨我的。
  137. Ross: Yeah, well...
    是的,没办法。
  138. Joey: Will you pick one, just pick one! Here, how about that one?
    你挑一个, 随便挑一个。 那个怎么样?
  139. Chandler: That's patio furniture!
    那是露台家具!(patio: <西>露台,平台。)
  140. Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uhoh, I'm outside again?"
    那又怎样?难道人们进屋后会想,“哦,我又出来了?”
  141. Chandler: Fine. What about the birds?
    好吧,那个带鸟图案的呢?
  142. Joey: I don't know, birds just don't say, "Hello, sit here, eat something."
    不好说,鸟桌不会给人以 “你好, 坐下吃点什么”的感觉。
  143. Chandler: You pick one.
    那你选吧。
  144. Joey: All right, how about the ladybugs?
    好吧, 那带瓢虫的怎么样?
  145. Chandler: Oh, so, forget about the birds, but big red insects suggest fine dining!
    哦, 且不说鸟,红色的大虫子就能让人有食欲了?
  146. Joey: Fine, you want to get the birds, get the birds!
    好, 你想要鸟的,就要鸟那个吧!
  147. Chandler: Not like that, I won't! Kip would have liked the birds!
    你要是这样,我可不要。奇普会喜欢那个带鸟的。
  148. Phoebe: Hey!
    嗨!
  149. Rachel: Hi Pheebs! What's going on?
    嗨, 菲比! 怎么了?
  150. Phoebe: Are you moving out?
    你要搬出去吗?
  151. Rachel: No, I'm getting ready for the weekend.
    不,我在为周末出行做准备。
  152. Phoebe: Are your weekends longer than two days?
    你的周末不止两天?
  153. Rachel: No, these aren't all my suitcases. This one's Paolo's.
    不,这不全都是我的行李, 这个是保罗的。
  154. Phoebe: Um, Rachel, can we talk for a second?
    瑞秋,我们能谈一下吗?
  155. Rachel: Well, sure, just a second though, cause Paolo's on his way over.
    当然,不过就一会,因为保罗正在赶来的路上。
  156. Phoebe: Oh! Ok, um, ok, um......
    噢!好的,好吧。
  157. Rachel: Oh, Pheebs, Pheebs...
    哦,菲比。
  158. Phoebe: Ok, um, we haven't known each other for that long a time, and, um, there are three things that you should know about me.
    好,我们认识的时间还不长,额,你应该了解关于我的三件事情。
  159. One, my friends are the most important thing in my life.
    第一,我的朋友是我生命中最重要的部分。
  160. Two, I never lie.
    第二,我从不说谎。
  161. And three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world.
    第三,我做的燕麦葡萄干曲奇是世界上最好吃的。
  162. Rachel: OK, thanks Pheebs. Oh my God, why have I never tasted these before!
    谢谢你, 菲比。天啊, 太好吃了,为什么我从来没吃过!
  163. Phoebe: Oh, I don't make them a lot because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.
    我不经常做是因为我觉得这对其它的饼干不公平。
  164. Rachel: All right, well, you're right, these are the best oatmeal raisin cookie I've ever had.
    好吧, 你说的对,这是我吃过的最好燕麦葡萄干曲奇。
  165. Phoebe: Which proves that I never lie.
    这也就证明了我从来不说谎。
  166. Rachel: I guess you don't.
    我想是的。
  167. Phoebe: Paolo made a pass at me.
    保罗调戏了我。(make a pass at:对…作勾引的表示〔尤指男对女〕;向…调情。)
  168. Chandler: So, what do you think?
    好了,你们觉得怎么样。
  169. Ross: I think it's the most beautiful table I've ever seen.
    我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子。
  170. Chandler: I know!
    我就知道。
  171. Monica: So how does this work, you gonna balance the plates on these little guys' heads?
    那么怎么用它呢,你得把餐盘平衡在这些小人头上吗?
  172. Joey: Who cares, we'll eat at the sink! Come on, let's play!
    管他呢, 我们会接着水槽吃饭! 来吧, 玩一局!
  173. Monica: Heads up Ross! Score! You suck!
    罗斯让开! 得分! 你们真笨!
  174. Phoebe: Are you okay?
    你没事吧?
  175. Rachel: I need some milk.
    我需要点牛奶。
  176. Phoebe: OK, I've got milk. Here you go.
    好的, 我有牛奶。给你......
  177. Phoebe: Better?
    好些了吗?
  178. Rachel: No.
    没有。
  179. Rachel: Oh, I feel so stupid! Oh, I think about the other day with you guys... you know and I was all "Oh, Paolo, he's so great, he makes me feel so..." Oh, God, I'm so embarrassed!
    哦, 我真太蠢了! 啊, 我回想起来那天跟你们在一起......我还满嘴的 "哦,保罗,他真好,他让我感觉超棒",简直太丢脸了。
  180. Phoebe: I'm so embarrassed, I'm the one he hit on!
    我才觉得丢脸呢,他调戏的是我。
  181. Rachel: Phoebe, I unleashed him on you. If I had never met him, this wouldn't never happen to you.
    菲比,是我把他带给你的,如果我没遇到他,也不会发生这种事情。(unleash:把(感情、力量等)释放出来,发泄。)
  182. Rachel and Phoebe: I'm so sorry! No I'm sorry! No I'm sorry! No I'm sorry!
    对不起!不,是我对不起你!不不,是我对不起你!
  183. Phoebe: Oh, wait, oh, what are we sorry about?
    等等, 我们有什么可道歉的?
  184. Rachel: I don't know......right, he's the pig!
    不知道......对, 他才是猪!
  185. Phoebe: Such a pig!
    真是个猪!
  186. Rachel: Oh, God, he's such a pig, he's like a big disgusting pig......pig man!
    哦, 我的天, 他真是头猪。他就像一个......恶心的, 猪人!
  187. Phoebe: Yes, good! OK...
    对, 骂的好。
  188. Rachel: Oh, but he was my pig man......how did I not see this?
    噢, 但他是我的猪人...... 为什么我没看出来?
  189. Phoebe: Oh! I know!Because...he's gorgeous, and he's charming, and when he looks at you...
    噢!我知道。是因为, 他太帅了,太迷人了,当他看着你的时候......
  190. Rachel: OK, OK, Pheebs.
    菲比,可以了。
  191. Phoebe: Oh, the end.
    不说了。
  192. Rachel: Oh, God.
    噢,苍天。
  193. Phoebe: Should I not have told you?
    我应该瞒着你吗?
  194. Rachel: No, no, trust, me, it's, it's, it's much better that I know.
    不,不,相信我,告诉我是对的。
  195. Rachel: Uh, I just liked it better before. It was better.
    只是我更喜欢以前那样,更美好的时候。
  196. Phoebe: I think she took it pretty well. You know Paolo's over there right now, so...
    我觉得她的状态不错,保罗现在就在那边,所以......
  197. Monica: We should get over there and see if she's okay. Just one...second!
    我们应该过去看看她有没有事,等一下......结束!
  198. Ross: Score!
    得分!
  199. Monica: Score!
    赢了!
  200. Ross: Game! Nice!
    结束!太棒了!
  201. Monica: Come on, Pheebs.
    走吧,菲比。
  202. Ross: Well, looks like, uh, we kicked your butts.
    嗯, 看起来我们打得你们丢盔卸甲。
  203. Joey: No, no, she kicked our butts. You could be on the Olympic standingthere team.
    不,不,她打得我们丢盔卸甲,你可以去参加奥林匹克的"旁观者"之队了。
  204. Ross: Come on, two on one.
    再来,2对1。
  205. Chandler: What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy, it's time for you to swoop in!
    你还在这干什么? 她刚和那个男的分手,该你趁虚而入啦!(swoop in: 趁虚而入。)
  206. Ross: What, now?
    什么, 现在?
  207. Joey: Yes, now is when you swoop! You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out of there, the first guy Rachel sees is you.
    是的, 现在正是时候! 你得确保罗离开后,你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人。
  208. Joey: She's gotta know that you're everything he's not. You're like the antiPaolo.
    要让她知道你是那么的好, 而他一无是处! 你就像反面保罗的典范!
  209. Chandler: My Catholic friend is right. She's distraught. You're there for her. You pick up the pieces and then you usher in "The Age of Ross".
    我这位天主教朋友说的对,她现在心烦意乱,你就在那陪伴她,帮她承担所有烦恼, 然后你就走向了罗斯时代!(distraught: 忧心如焚的; 心神错乱的; 几乎发狂的。)
  210. Rachel: See this? See?
    看这个?看?
  211. Paolo: Hold it! Ascolta!
    停住!
  212. Ross: How's it going?
    怎么样了?
  213. Monica: Don't stare. Now she just finished throwing his clothes off the balcony, now there's just a lot of gesturing and armwaving.
    别盯那看,她刚把他的衣服从阳台上扔下去,现在他们在那比划各种手势。
  214. Monica: Ok, that is either," How could you? " or " Enormous breasts! "
    那个手势要么是,"你怎么能这样?" 或是,"超大的胸脯!"。
  215. Monica: Here he comes.
    他过来了!
  216. Paolo: Uh, I am, uh, to say goodbye.
    嗯, 我, 我过来......说声再见。
  217. Phoebe: Oh, OK, bye bye.
    噢, 行了, 走吧。
  218. Monica: Paolo, I really hate you for what you did to Rachel, but I still have five of these, so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles.
    保罗,我非常厌恶你对瑞秋做的事,但我还有五份千层面,在烤箱里烤到375度奶酪冒泡就行了。
  219. Ross: Paolo, I, I just want to tell you and I think I speak for everyone when I say...
    保罗, 我只想代表大家向你说一句......
  220. Phoebe: Oh, just look at her.
    噢, 看她多伤心。
  221. Ross: Oh you guys, I, I really think just one of us should go out there so she's not overwhelmed.
    伙计们, 我认为最好只派我们中的一个过去, 这样她就不会感到太不知所措......
  222. Ross: And I really think it should be me.
    而且我觉的那个人应该是我。
  223. Ross: You all right?
    你还好吧?
  224. Rachel: Oh, I've been better. I don't believe this. I wasn't supposed to care about this guy.
    哦, 我好点了。我无法相信这些,我真没有必要在意这个家伙。
  225. Rachel: You know, it's just supposed to be this big, fun Italian thing.
    它本来应该算是一段我经历过的有趣的意大利的感情。
  226. Rachel: And then someday I could look back on it and say, "That was a big, fun Italian thing."
    也许有一天我回头想想,会说 "一段我经历过的有趣的意大利的感情"。
  227. Rachel: It wasn't supposed to feel like this when it was over.
    当一切都结束的时候不应该是这种感觉。
  228. Ross: Come here. Listen, you deserve so much better than him.
    过来,听着,他远远配不上你。
  229. Ross: You know, I mean, you......you should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you.
    我的意思是,你应该找一个能明白拥有你是多么幸福的人。
  230. Ross: What?
    怎么了?
  231. Rachel: I am so sick of guys.
    我讨厌死男人了。
  232. Rachel: I don't wanna look at another guy, I don't wanna think about another guy. I don't even want to be near another guy.
    我都不想看见男人, 我也不想考虑别的男人。我甚至不想靠近任何一个男人。
  233. Rachel: Oh Ross, you're so great!
    哦, 罗斯, 你真好。
  234. Monica: Hey honey, are you all right?
    嘿, 亲爱的, 你还好吧?
  235. Phoebe: Are you OK?
    你没事吧?
  236. Rachel: Medium, any cookies left?
    一般吧,还有饼干吗?
  237. Phoebe: Yep!
    有!
  238. Ross: See, Rach, uh, see, I don't think that swearing off guys altogether is the answer.
    瑞秋,你看,我认为你不应该把所有男人拒之门外。(swear off:下决心不做…,停用。)
  239. Ross: I really don't. I think what you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process.
    我真不这么想。我认为你只不过需要建立一个更精确的筛选方式。
  240. Rachel: No. I just need to be by myself for a while, you know.
    不了, 我只想先单身一段时间,知道吗。
  241. Rachel: I just got to figure out what I want.
    我得先弄明白我想要什么样的。
  242. Ross: Uh, no, no, see, see, because not...not all guys out there are going to be a Paolo.
    哦,不, 不, 你看,因为不是所有男人都会像保罗那样。
  243. Rachel: No, I know, I know, and I'm sure your little boy is not going to grow up to be one.
    是的,我知道,我敢保证你的小儿子不会变成那样。
  244. Ross: What?
    什么?
  245. Rachel: What?
    什么?
  246. Ross: I'm, I'm having a boy?
    我,我要,我要有个儿子了?
  247. Rachel: Uh......no, no, no, in fact, you're not having a boy.
    额,不, 不, 不是, 实际上, 不是儿子。
  248. Ross: What, I'm having, I'm having a boy! Huh, am I having a boy?
    我有, 我有儿子了! 嗯? 嗯?我要有儿子了吗?
  249. Girls: Yes, you're having a boy!
    是的, 你要有儿子了!
  250. Ross: I'm having a boy! Oh, I'm having a boy!
    我有儿子了! 噢, 我要有儿子了!
  251. Joey and Chandler: What is it?
    怎么了?
  252. Ross: I'm having a boy! I'm having a boy!
    我要有儿子了! 我要有儿子了!
  253. Joey and Chandler: We already knew that!
    我们早知道了!
  254. Ross: I'm having a son...
    我要有儿子了......
  255. Monica: Yes! And that would be a shutdown!
    好!这样一局又闭幕了。
  256. Joey and Chandler: Shutout! !
    闭嘴吧!!
  257. Monica: Where are you guys going? Come on, one more game!
    你们去哪? 来呀, 再来一局!
  258. Joey: Uh, it's 2:30 in the morning!
    现在是凌晨2:30!
  259. Chandler: Yeah, get out!
    对,出去!
  260. Monica: You guys are always hanging out in my apartment! Come on, I'll only use my left hand. Come on, wussies!
    你们还经常去我那待着呢!来吧, 这把我只用左手。来吧, 软蛋!(wussy:<俚>懦弱的人,无用的人。)
  261. Monica: All right! Okay! I gotta go! I'm going. And I'm gone.
    知道了,好吧,我得走了,我走了,我真的走了。
  262. Chandler: One more game?
    再来一局?
  263. Joey: Oh yeah!
    哦,当然!
  264. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers