老友记 第一季 第十三集 意外撞见瑞秋的胸 Friends S01E13: The one with the Boobies

阅读次数 0
  1. Rachel: That is it! You just barge in here, you don't knock?
    我受够了,你不敲门就闯进来?(barge:(鲁莽而笨拙地) 闯入; 蹒跚前进。)
  2. Chandler: I'm sorry!
    抱歉!
  3. Rachel: You have no respect for anybody's privacy!
    你就不能尊重下别人的隐私?
  4. Chandler: Rachel, wait, wait.
    Rachel,慢着,慢着.
  5. Rachel: No, you wait! This is ridiculous! How...
    不,你慢着,这太荒唐了,你怎么能……
  6. Chandler: Can I just say one thing?
    我能说句话吗?
  7. Rachel: What? What? !
    什么?
  8. Chandler: That's a relatively open weave and I can still see your...nipular areas.
    这块布编的比较松,我还是能看见你的胸。(nipular:乳♥头的。)
  9. Phoebe: Oh, honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things. You know? Like, the phone rings and she takes a shower.
    亲爱的,告诉他们你的病人如何把事想成另一件事,例如电话响了,她去洗澡。
  10. Roger: That's pretty much it. But you tell it really well, sweetie.
    差不多就这些。但你说得很好,亲爱的。
  11. Phoebe: Yeah...
    是啊。
  12. Phoebe: Thanks. Okay, now go away so we can talk about you.
    谢谢,快走开我们才能讨论你。
  13. Roger: Okay. I'll miss you.
    好吧,我会想念你的。
  14. Phoebe: Oh. Isn't he great?
    噢,他很不错吧?
  15. Rachel: He's so cute! And he seems to like you so much.
    他好可爱,也好像很喜欢你。
  16. Phoebe: I know, I know. So sweet...and so complicated. You know.
    我知道,他贴心又猜不透。
  17. Phoebe: And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, you know?
    作为一个精神医生,他并不是太神经。(shrink:<俚>精神病学家。)
  18. Monica: So, you think you'll do it on his couch?
    那你们会在他的椅子上做吗?
  19. Phoebe: Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird, you know? It's Vinyl.
    我不知道…...有点奇怪,椅子是聚乙稀做的。(Vinyl:[化] 乙烯基。)
  20. Rachel: Okaaay. Any of you guys want anything else?
    大家还想要别的吗?
  21. Chandler: Oh, yes, could I have one of those.
    我可以要一个……?
  22. Rachel: No, I'm sorry, we're all out of those. Anybody else?
    抱歉,卖完了。其他人呢?
  23. Roger: Did I, uh, did I miss something?
    我是否错过什么事?
  24. Chandler: No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies.
    我看了她的胸部,她现在还很生气。
  25. Ross: You what? What were you doing seeing her boobies.
    你干嘛?你看胸脯干什么?
  26. Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts.
    那是意外,我又不是隔着一条街拿着望远镜和甜甜圈。
  27. Rachel: Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please?
    好吧,好吧,我们能换个话题吗,拜托了!
  28. Phoebe: Yeah, you know, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts.
    可以,这块儿不是她的胸脯,而是她的胸部。
  29. Rachel: Okay, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change.
    Pheebs,我是希望变化的更多一些。
  30. Monica: You know I always liked "Bazoombas", it gives them a Latin spin.
    我向来喜欢用“波涛汹涌”这个词,像是来了个拉丁舞转身。
  31. Rachel: Can we, can we drop this already, please?
    我们别再谈这个了,可以吗?
  32. Chandler: You know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies.
    我不知你为何尴尬,你的胸部很好看。
  33. Rachel: Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice.
    好看?就这样?手套也很好看。
  34. Chandler: Okaaay, rock, hard place, me.
    好吧,石头、坚硬的墙壁、我(进退两难)。
  35. Roger: Haha... You're so funny! He's really funny! I wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops.
    哈哈,你真逗,他真的很逗,等笑声停了,我可不想呆在那儿。
  36. Chandler: Whoah whoah, back up there, Sparky. What did you mean by that?
    等等,退回到刚才那句话,这位活泼的先生,你是什么意思?
  37. Roger: Oh, just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues.
    你似乎有亲密上的问题。
  38. Roger: You know, that you use your humor as a way of keeping people at a distance.
    你用你的幽默和人保持距离。
  39. Chandler: Huh?
    是吗?
  40. Roger: I mean hey! I just met you, I don't know you from Adam.... Only child, right? Parents divorced before you hit puberty.
    我才刚认识你,我对你毫无所知,独子?父母在你青春期前离婚?(I don't know you from Adam: I don't know you from beginning/ at all.我对你毫无所知。)
  41. Chandler: Uhhuh, how did you know that?
    你怎会知道?
  42. Roger: It's textbook.
    这非常典型。
  43. Joey: Hey you guys.
    各位好!
  44. All: Hey!
    好呀!
  45. Joey: You all know my dad,
    你们都认识我爸吧?
  46. All: right!
    当然!
  47. Monica: Hey, how long are you in the city?
    打算在城里待多久?
  48. Mr. Tribbiani: Just for a couple days. I got a job midtown.
    就几天,我在中城找了份工作。
  49. Mr. Tribbiani: I figure I'm better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. I don't know this one.
    我想和儿子同住比来回坐渡轮好。我不认识这个人。
  50. Phoebe: Oh, this is my friend Roger.
    他是我朋友Roger。
  51. Roger: Hi!
    你好!
  52. Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, hey. Good to meet you, Roger.
    幸会,Roger。
  53. Roger: You too, Sir.
    幸会!
  54. Mr. Tribbiani: What happened to the, uh, puppet guy?
    玩布偶的那个人怎么了?
  55. Joey: Dad, dad.
    爸爸......
  56. Mr. Tribbiani: Oh oh, excuse me. So Ross, uh, how's the wife?
    抱歉,Ross,你的太太呢?
  57. Ross: Uhhhhhhh...
    啊……
  58. Mr. Tribbiani: Off for two, uh? Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny!
    连中两个?Chandler,快!说点好笑的!
  59. Mr. Tribbiani: Gotta go. I miss you too, I love you, but it's getting real late now.
    我得挂电话了,我也想你,我爱你,但现在很晚了。
  60. Joey: Say hi.
    我打个招呼。
  61. Joey: Hey Ma. Listen, I made the appointment with Dr. Bazida, and...
    妈,我和包西达大夫约了时间……
  62. Joey: Excuse me? Did you know this isn't Ma?
    什么?你知道这不是妈吗?
  63. Mr. Tribbiani: Her name's Ronni. She's a pet mortician.
    她叫Ronni,是个宠物殡葬业者。(mortician:殡仪业者。)
  64. Joey: Sure. So how long you've been...
    当然,你和她在一起多久了……
  65. Mr. Tribbiani: Remember when you were a little kid, I used to take you to the navy yard and show you the big ships?
    记得小时候我常带你去海军场地看大船?
  66. Joey: Since then? !
    从那时候开始?
  67. Mr. Tribbiani: No, it's only been six years.
    不,才6年。
  68. Mr. Tribbiani: I just wanted to put a nice memory in your head so you'd know I wasn't always such a terrible guy.
    我只想勾起你美好的回忆,这样你就不会觉得我一直是个烂人。
  69. Mr. Tribbiani: What are you doing?
    你在干嘛?
  70. Joey: Chopping garlic.
    剁大蒜。
  71. Mr. Tribbiani: You're not gonna crush it?
    你不是把它捣碎吗?
  72. Joey: Hey... You are having an affair, I'm chopping the garlic, it's a wacky world.
    喂!你有外遇,我剁大蒜,这世界真古怪。
  73. Mr. Tribbiani: Joe. You have been in love?
    Joe,你爱过吗?
  74. Joey:...I don't know.
    我不知道。
  75. Mr. Tribbiani: Then you haven't. You're burning your tomatoes.
    那就是没有,你的番茄快要烧焦了。
  76. Joey: Uh. . You're one to talk.
    哼,别想转移话题。
  77. Mr. Tribbiani: Joe, your dad's in love big time. And the worst part of it is...it's with two different women.
    Joe,你老爸爱得无法自拔,最糟的是和两个不同的女人。
  78. Joey: Oh man. Please tell me one of them is Ma.
    拜托你告诉我其中一个是妈。
  79. Mr. Tribbiani: Of course, course one of them's Ma. What's the matter with you.
    当然其中一个是你妈,你是怎么搞的!
  80. Joey: It's like if you woke up one day and found out your dad was leading this double life.
    这就像你某天起床突然发现你爸过着双面生活。
  81. Joey: He's like actually some spy working for the ClA. That'd be cool. This blows!
    就像是为中情局工作的间谍,那一定很酷!烂透了!
  82. Monica: Did you think Dad ever cheat on Mom?
    你觉得爸爸出过轨吗?
  83. Ross: I don't know, I don't think so. Cause that would involve having sex and I would like to think that our parents don't do that sort of thing.
    不知道,我没这么想过,这么想一定包括性行为。我希望我们的父母不做这种事。
  84. Rachel: I know, I mean, why can't parents just stay parents? You know? Why do they have to become people?
    我懂,为何父母不能只是父母(这个身份)?为何他们就得成为(有血有肉的)人?
  85. Rachel: Why do they have... Why can't you stop staring at my breasts?
    为何他们……能别盯着我的胸部看吗?
  86. Chandler: What? What?
    什么?什么?
  87. Rachel: Did you not get a good enough look the other day?
    那一天你还看得不够吗?
  88. Ross: Alright, alright. We're all adults here, there's only one way to resolve this.
    好啦好啦,我们都是成年人了,此事只有一个解决之道。
  89. Ross: Since you saw her boobies, I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your peepee.
    既然你看过她的胸脯,你应该让她看你的小弟弟。
  90. Chandler: You know, I don't see that happening.
    你知道这是不可能的。
  91. Rachel: Come on, he's right. Tit for tat.
    来吧,他说得对,以牙还牙。
  92. Chandler: Well I'm not showing you my 'tat.'
    我不会让你看的。
  93. Monica: Hello?
    是Phoebe
  94. Phoebe: It's Phoebe.
    你好!
  95. Roger: And Roge.
    还有Roge!
  96. Monica: Come on up.
    上来吧!
  97. Chandler: Oh, good. Roge is here.
    太好了,Roge 也来了。
  98. Joey: What's the matter with Roge?
    Roge怎么了?
  99. Chandler: Oh, it's nothing; it's a little thing...I...I hate that guy.
    没什么,一点小事……我讨厌那个家伙。
  100. Ross: What, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you know? Come on, he's not that bad.
    干嘛!他是有点儿善于分析,可这是他的工作,别这样嘛,他没那么糟。
  101. Ross: You see, that's where you're wrong. Why would I marry her if I thought on any level, that she was a lesbian?
    这就是你错误的地方,如果当初我感觉到她是女同性恋者我何必和她结婚呢?
  102. Roger: I don't know. Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail.
    我不知道,或许你想让婚姻失败。
  103. Ross: Why? Why would I why? Why? Why? Why?
    为什么…我怎么会……为什么为什么!
  104. Roger: I don't know. Maybe maybe low self-esteem, maybe maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling, maybe you...
    我不知道,或许自信心不足,或许是弥补你让你妹相形见绌的愧疚,或许……
  105. Monica: Wait wait, go back to that sibling thing.
    等等,回到那个兄弟姐妹的话题。
  106. Roger: Well, I don't know. I mean, it's conceivable that you wanted to sabotage your marriage so that the sibling would feel like less of a failure in the eyes of the parents.
    什么?我不知道,想象得到你使你的婚姻触礁,好让你妹在父母面前不那么抬不起头。(conceivable:可想到的,可相信的,可想像的,可能的。)
  107. Ross: That that's ridiculous! I don't feel guilty for her failures!
    这太荒谬了,她不争气我并未感到自责。
  108. Monica: Oh! So you think I'm a failure!
    哦!你认为我不争气?
  109. Phoebe: Isn't he good?
    他不错吧?
  110. Ross: Yeah... No no no, that that's not what I was saying...
    是的……不不,我不是那个意思。
  111. Monica: You know, all these years, I thought you were on my side. But maybe what you were doing was sucking up to Mom and Dad so they'd keep liking you better!
    多年来我以为你支持我,但或许你做的一切目的是想巴结爸妈,让他们更心疼你。
  112. Ross: Hey, I married a lesbian to make you look good!
    喂!我娶女同同性恋者是想让你抬得起头!
  113. Rachel: You're right! I mean you're right! It wasn't just the Weebles, but the Weeble Play Palace...and the Weeble's Cruise Ship...
    你说得对,你说得太对了,那不只是“威宝娃娃”的问题,还有“威宝玩乐宫”、“威宝巡航艇”。
  114. Rachel:...which had this little lifeboat for the Weebles to wobble in. And Mom just gave them all away.
    上面的救生艇让“威宝娃娃”能摇头晃脑地走进去,偏偏妈妈把他们都给出去了。(wobble:颤动; <使>晃动; <使>摇摆不定。)
  115. Roger: That's tough. Tough stuff. Come on, Phoebe, we're gonna catch that movie, we gotta get going.
    那滋味不好受,Phoebe我们得去看电影了,我们现在该走了。
  116. Phoebe: Oh, okay. Feel better, Rachel, 'kay?
    好的,打起精神来,Rachel。
  117. Roger: Geez, we're gonna be late, sweetie...
    我们快来不及好,亲爱的。
  118. Phoebe: Oh, okay. Listen, thanks for everything, Mon.
    今天谢谢了,Mon。
  119. Monica: No problem.
    不客气。
  120. Roger: Listen guys, it was great seeing you again. Mon, easy on those cookies, okay? Remember, they're just food, they're not love.
    各位,很高兴再次见到你们。Mon,切记别吃太多饼干,那只是食物,不是爱。
  121. Monica: I hate that guy!
    我讨厌那家伙!
  122. Joey: Good night, you guys.
    晚安,各位。
  123. Chandler: Oh look, it's the woman we ordered.
    瞧,这是我们订的女人。
  124. Joey: Hey. Can, uh, can we help you?
    你好,需要帮忙吗?
  125. Ronni: Oh, no thanks, I'm just waiting for, uh, Joey Tribbiani.
    噢,谢啦。我在等Joey Tribbiani。
  126. Joey: I'm Joey Tribbiani.
    我就是Joey Tribbiani。
  127. Ronni: Oh no, not you, big Joey. Oh my God, You're so much cuter than your pictures. I...I'm, I'm Ronni.... Cheese Nip?
    不是你,是老Joey,天啊,你此照片上帅多了。我是Ronni,来点儿奶酪小块?(Cheese Nip:奶酪小块。)
  128. Chandler: Uh, Joey's having an embolism, but I could go for a Nip.
    乔伊有血栓,但我可以来一点。(embolism:血栓。)
  129. Ronni: Now, you see, most people, when their pets pass on, they want 'em sorta laid out like they're sleeping.
    大部份人在宠物过世后,希望它们被化妆成类似长眠的样子。
  130. Ronni: But occasionally you get your person who wants them in a pose. Like chasing their tail. Or jumping to catch a Frisbee.
    但有些人要他们摆出姿势,像追自己的尾巴,跳起接住飞盘。
  131. Chandler: Joey, if I go first, I wanna be looking for my keys.
    Joey,如果我先离世,我希望我的姿势是找钥匙。
  132. Ronni: That's a good one!
    这姿势不错。
  133. Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, Joe.
    好啊,Joe。
  134. Joey: Dad, Ronni's here.
    爸爸,Ronni来了
  135. Mr. Tribbiani: Huh
    好啊!
  136. Ronni: Hi. -
    嗨!
  137. Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, hey!
    好啊!
  138. Mr. Tribbiani: Howl, howl, babe! What're you doing here?
    宝贝,你来干什么?
  139. Ronni: Oh, uh, well, you left your good hair at my apartment; I figured you would need it tomorrow for your meeting.
    你的假发落在我那儿了,我想你明天开会需要。
  140. Mr. Tribbiani: Thank you. Uh...
    谢谢。
  141. Chandler: So, who's up for a big game of Kerplunk?
    谁想玩Kerplunk?(Kerplunk:是一款弹珠游戏。)
  142. Ronni: Look, I uh, I shouldn't have come. I got to get go. I'll miss the last train.
    我不该来这儿,我该走了,不然就错过最后一班车了。
  143. Mr. Tribbiani: No, no, I don't want you taking that thing this minute.
    我不要你坐这么晚的车。
  144. Ronni: Oh, where am I gonna stay, here?
    那我要住哪儿?这里?
  145. Joey: Whoahho.
    喂喂!
  146. Mr. Tribbiani: We'll go to a hotel.
    我们去住饭店。
  147. Ronni: Go to a hotel?
    我们去住饭店。
  148. Joey: No you won't.
    不行,你们不能去。
  149. Ronni: No we won't.
    不行我们不去。
  150. Joey: If you go to a hotel you'll be...doing stuff. I want you right here where I can keep an eye on you.
    你们去饭店就一定会做什么,我要你们待在这儿,这样我就可以监视你们。
  151. Mr. Tribbiani: You're gonna keep an eye on us?
    你要监视我们?
  152. Joey: That's right, mister, and I don't care how old you are, as long as you're under my roof you're gonna live by my rules.
    没错先生,我不管你多大,只要住在我家,—切就得听我的。
  153. And that means no sleeping with your girlfriend.
    那就意味着不准和你的女友一起睡觉。
  154. Ronni: Wow. He's strict.
    他好严格。
  155. Joey: Now dad, you'll be in my room, Ronni uh, you can stay in Chandler's room.
    爸,你睡我房间。Ronni,你睡Chandler 的房间。
  156. Chandler: And Chandler would be?
    那么Chandler睡在哪里?
  157. Joey: Out here with me, bunking up on a hideabed.
    和我睡客厅,搭沙发床。(bunk up:与。。。合铺,同宿。hideabed:沙发床。)
  158. Chandler: Oh, bunking up, if you smell smokes, don't be alarmed.
    哦!搭床铺,如果闻到烟味,不要报警。
  159. Ronni: Thanks. You're, uh, you're a good kid.
    谢谢,你真是个好孩子。
  160. Chandler: Come on, I'll show you to my room.... That sounds so weird when it's not followed by, "No, it's late."
    来,我带你去看我房间。你没说“不,谢了,时候不早了”可真奇怪。
  161. Joey: Okay. Now this is just for tonight. Starting tomorrow, you gotta make a change. Six years is long enough.
    只有今晚,明天你就得做出改变,6年已经够久了。
  162. Mr. Tribbiani: What kinda change?
    什么改变?
  163. Joey: Well, either you break it off with Ronni.
    要么和Ronni分手……
  164. Mr. Tribbiani: I can't do that!
    我办不到。
  165. Joey: Then you gotta come clean with Ma! This is not right!
    要么就向妈澄清,这是不对的……
  166. Mr. Tribbiani: Yeah...but this...
    可是这……
  167. Joey: I don't wanna hear it! Now go to my room!
    我不想听,快进我房里去!
  168. Chandler: Hey, Kicky. What're you doing?
    别踢了,你在干什么?
  169. Joey: Just trying to get comfortable. I can't sleep in my underwear.
    找寻舒适的位置,穿着内♥裤我睡不着。
  170. Chandler: Well, you're gonna.
    你非穿不可。
  171. Joey: I've been thinking. You know, about how I'm always seeing girls on top of girls...
    我一直在想… 我总是跟一个接一个的女孩儿交往。
  172. Chandler: Are they end to end, or tall like pancakes?
    她们是首尾相接或是像(一层接一层的)煎饼一样高?
  173. Joey: You know what I mean, about how I'm always going out with all these women. And I always figured, when the right one comes along, I would be able to be a stand-up guy and go the distance, y'know?
    懂我意思吗?我和这些女人约会,我想当对的人出现时,我能成为一个可靠的男人,并且保持距离。
  174. Joey: Now I'm looking at my dad, thinking...
    但看下我老爹……
  175. Chandler: Hey, you're not him. You're you. When they were all over you to go into your father's pipefitting business, did you cave?
    你不是他,你是你。当你家里人都劝你接受你爸爸的管道安装工作,你有屈服了吗?
  176. Joey: No.
    没有。
  177. Chandler: No. You decided to go into the out-of-work actor business. Now that wasn't easy, but you did it! And I would like to believe that when the right woman comes along; you will have the courage and the guts to say "No thanks, I'm married."
    没有。你决心当接不到活儿的演员,这不是一件容易的事但你办到了。我也相信对的人出现时,你会勇敢地对她说“不,谢谢,我已经结婚了。”
  178. Joey: You really think so?
    你真是这么想的吗?
  179. Chandler: Yeah. I really do.
    确实如此。
  180. Joey: Thanks, Chandler.
    谢谢你,Chandler.
  181. Chandler: Get off.
    滚开!
  182. Monica: Hi... May I help you?
    你好,有什么事吗?
  183. Ronni: Yeah, uh, Joey said I could use your shower, since, uh, Chandler's in ours?
    Joey说我能用你的浴室,因为Chandler 正在用我们的。
  184. Monica: Okay...who are you?
    好的,你是谁?
  185. Ronni: Oh, I'm Ronni. Ronni Rappelano? The mistress?
    我是Ronni. Ronni Rappelano,那个情妇。
  186. Monica: Oh, come on in.
    请进。
  187. Ronni: Thanks.
    谢谢。
  188. Rachel: Hi, I'm Rachel. Bathroom's up there. Hey, listen, Ronni, how long would you say Chandler has been in the shower?
    你好,我叫Rachel。浴室在那儿,Ronni,Chandler进浴室多久了?
  189. Ronni: Oh, like, uh, five minutes?
    好像五分钟吧。
  190. Rachel: Perfect. Fasten your seat belts, it's peepee time.
    太好了,请系好安全带,“小弟弟”时间到了。
  191. Rachel: Hey, Mr. Trib.
    早,Trib先生。
  192. Mr. Tribbiani: Hey. Morning, dear.
    早安,亲爱的。
  193. Rachel: Chandler Bing? It's time to see your thing.
    Chandler Bing,该我看你的小弟弟了。
  194. Joey: What's the matter with you? !
    你是怎么搞的?
  195. Rachel: I thought it was Chandler.
    我以为是Chandler。
  196. Chandler: What? what?
    怎么啦?怎么啦?
  197. Rachel: You were supposed to be in there so I'd see your thing!
    你应该在浴室,这样我才能看见你的小弟弟。
  198. Chandler: Sorry, my my thing was in there with me.
    抱歉,我的小弟弟和我在那儿。
  199. Monica: How's it going?
    过得怎么样?
  200. Phoebe: Good. Oh oh! Roger's having a dinner thing and he wanted me to invite you guys. So what's going on?
    不错,Roger想邀大家一起吃晚餐。怎么了?
  201. Monica: Nothing, um, it's just, um... It's Roger.
    没事,只是…他是Roger。
  202. Ross: I dunno, there's just something about...
    我说不上来,关于他的有些事…
  203. Chandler: Basically we just feel that he's...
    基本上我们认为他…
  204. Rachel: We hate that guy.
    我们讨厌这家伙。
  205. All: Yeah. Hate him.
    是的,讨厌他。
  206. Ross: We're sorry, Pheebs, we're sorry.
    很抱歉,Pheebs,很抱歉。
  207. Phoebe: Uhhuh. Okay. Okay, don't you think, maybe, though, it's just that he's so perceptive that it freaks you out?
    是不是他太观察入微吓到你们了?(perceptive:感知的; 有知觉力的; 有理解力的。)
  208. All:... No, we hate him.
    不,我们讨厌他。
  209. Rachel: We're sorry.
    我们很抱歉。
  210. Joey: Ma! What're you doing here?
    嗨,妈妈,你怎么来了?
  211. Mrs. Tribbiani: I came to give you this and this.
    我拿这个来给你,还有这个。
  212. Joey: Oww!
    嗷!
  213. Joey: Big ring!
    你手上的大戒指。
  214. Mrs. Tribbiani: Why did you have to fill your father's head with all that garbage about making things right? Things were fine the way they were! There's chicken in there, put it away. For God's sake, Joey! Really.
    你为何要往你爸爸脑袋里灌输一堆“改正错误”的垃圾思想?一切原本就很好。里面有鸡肉,拿去放着,拜托,乔依,真的。
  215. Joey: Hold on, you you knew?
    慢着,你都知道?
  216. Mrs. Tribbiani: Of course I knew! What did you think? Your father is no James Bond. You should've heard some of his cover stories. "I'm sleeping over at my accountant's," I mean, what is that? Please!
    我当然知道,你认为呢?,你爸又不是詹姆士邦德,你应该听一听他编造的故事。“我在会计这儿睡”, 那是什么?拜托!
  217. Joey: So then how could you I mean, how could you? !
    那么你怎么能?你怎能…
  218. Mrs. Tribbiani: Do you remember how your father used to be?
    记得你爸以前的模样吗?
  219. Mrs. Tribbiani: Always yelling, always yelling nothing made him happy, nothing made him happy, not that wood shop, not those stupid little ships in the bottle, nothing. Now he's happy. I mean, it's nice. He has a hobby.
    总是大吼大叫,没能让他开心的,那个小木屋商店,那个愚蠢的瓶中船,没东西能让他开心。但现在他开心了,这样也好,他总算有个嗜好。
  220. Joey: Ma, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but...what the hell are you talking about? I mean, what about you?
    妈,恕我直言,你到底在说什么?我是说,你怎么办?
  221. Mrs. Tribbiani: Me? I'm fine. Look, honey, in an ideal world, there'd be no her, and your father would look like Sting.
    我?我很好啊,听着,在理想的世界中没有她,你爸也长得和史汀一样帅。
  222. And I'll tell you something else. Ever since that poodlestuffer came along, he's so ashamed of himself that he's been more attentive. He's been more loving.
    再告诉你别的,自从那个头发像贵宾狗一样的女人出现后,他感到内疚而开始对我又细心又关心。(poodlestuffer:做(去世的)犬类身体填充的人。)
  223. It's like every day is our anniversary.
    每天都像我们的结婚纪念日。
  224. Joey: I'm...happy...for you?
    我该为你高兴?
  225. Mrs. Tribbiani: Well don't be, because now everything's screwed up. I just want it the way it was.
    不需要,因为现在全搞砸了,我只想一起照旧。
  226. Joey: Ma, I'm sorry. I just did what I thought you would want.
    妈,对不起,我以为自己做了你想做的事。
  227. Mrs. Tribbiani: I know you did, cookie. Oh, I know you did. So tell me. Did you see her?
    我知道,告诉我,你见过她没?
  228. Joey: Yeah. You're ten times prettier than she is.
    你比她漂亮10遍。
  229. Mrs. Tribbiani: That's sweet. Could I take her?
    嘴巴真甜,我能斗得过她吗?
  230. Joey: With this ring? No contest.
    你有戒指,她斗不过的。
  231. Phoebe: Oh no, don't ever do that, ever!
    噢,不,永远不要这么做。
  232. Roger: what?
    什么?
  233. Phoebe: I am sorry, I just, I have a thing, which means you can not ever do that.
    抱歉,我只是,我有点儿忌讳,就是你永远都不可以再这么做。
  234. Roger: What's wrong, sweetie?
    怎么了,亲爱的。
  235. Phoebe: Nothing, nothing.
    没事,没事。
  236. Roger: Aaaah, what's wrong, come on.
    到底怎么了?快说嘛。
  237. Phoebe: Okay. It's, I mean, it's nothing, I'm fine. It's just ehhh. . It's my friends. They they have a liking problem with you. In that, um, they don't.
    好吧,我…没事,问题出在我朋友身上。他们不怎么喜欢你他们…他们不。
  238. Roger: Oh. They don't
    哦,他们不。
  239. Phoebe: But you know, they don't see all the wonderfulness that I see. you know? They don't see all the good stuff and all the sweet stuff, they just think you're a little...
    他们看不见你的好处,我看得见。他们看不见你好的一面,他们认为你有点……
  240. Roger: What?
    什么?
  241. Phoebe: Intense and creepy.
    认真和诡异。
  242. Roger: Oh.
    好吧。
  243. Phoebe: But I don't. Me, Phoebe.
    但我不,Phoebe不这么认为。
  244. Roger: Well, I'm not I'm not at all surprised they feel that way.
    我对他们的反应并不感到惊讶。
  245. Phoebe: You're not? See, that's why you're so great!
    你不惊讶?这就是我欣赏你的地方。
  246. Roger: Actually it's, it's quite, you know, typical behavior when you have this kind of dysfunctional group dynamic.
    其实这是典型的群体动力失调反应,
  247. You know, this kind of codependent, emotionally stunted...sitting in your stupid coffeehouse, with your stupid big cups which I'm sorry might as well have nipples on them.
    这种相互依赖,情绪受阻,坐在你们的烂咖啡屋,拿着又大又蠢的咖啡杯,可悲的是或许还有乳♥头在上面。
  248. And you're all like, "Oh, define me! Define me! Love me! I need love!"
    你们都会说:“快定义我这个人,定义我!爱我,我需要爱!”
  249. Monica: So you talked to your dad, huh.
    你和你爸谈过了?
  250. Joey: Yeah. He's gonna keep cheating on my ma like she wanted,
    他要如我妈所愿,继续欺骗她。
  251. My mum's gonna keep pretending she doesn't know even though she does, And my sister, Tina, can't see her husband any more.
    我妈要继续假装她一无所知,我妹Tina不能再见她丈夫,
  252. because he got a restraining order... Which has nothing to do with anything, except that I found out today.
    因为他接到禁制令。这两件事没关系,但我今天才听说。
  253. Rachel: Wow.
    天哪。
  254. Chandler: Things sure have changed here on Waltons Mountain.
    沃尔顿山这儿的事发生了很多变化。
  255. Ross: So Joey, you okay?
    Joey,你没事吧?
  256. Joey: Yeah, I guess. It's just...you know they are parents, after a certain point, you gotta let go. Even if you know better, you've gotta let them make their own mistakes.
    或许吧,他们是父母,到了一个度,你不得不顺其自然,即使你知道这样怎么做更好,但你还是得让他们犯自己的错误。
  257. Rachel: Just think, in a couple of years we get to turn into them.
    而且几年后我们就和他们一样。
  258. All: Oh, please.
    噢,拜托。
  259. Chandler: If I turn into my parents, I'll either be an alcoholic blond chasing after twenty-year-old boys, or...I'll end up like my mom.
    如果我像我父母一样,我不是变成嗜酒的追逐二十岁小男孩的金发美女,就是变得和我妈一样。
  260. Phoebe: Hey.
    嗨。
  261. All: Hey, Pheebs.
    你好,Pheebs。
  262. Monica: How's it going?
    怎么样?
  263. Phoebe: Oh, okay, except I broke up with Roger.
    还好,我跟Roger分手了。
  264. All: Oh...
    哦。
  265. Phoebe: Yeah, right.
    是的,对。
  266. All: Noooo, Aaawwwwww! !
    不不不,噢。
  267. Rachel: What happened?
    怎么了?
  268. Phoebe: I don't know, I mean, he's a good person, and he can be really sweet, and in some ways I think he is so right for me, it's just...I hate that guy! Hey, Joey. What's going on?
    我说不上来,他的个好人而且对我很体贴,他的某些方面很适合我,只是…我讨厌这个人。嗨,Joey,怎么了?
  269. Joey: Clear the tracks for the boobie payback express. Next stop: Rachel Green.
    为报复快速偷看清理道路,下一站Rachel Green。
  270. Monica: Joey! ! What the hell were you doing?
    Joey,你在干什么?
  271. Joey: Sorry. Wrong boobies.
    对不起,看错胸部了。
  272. Monica: Hello, Joey.
    你好啊Joey。
  273. Mr. Tribbiani: Oh!... Hello, dear.
    哦,你好啊,亲爱的!
  274. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers