- Joey: I'm telling you Ross, she wants you.
告诉你吧,Ross,她想要你。 - Ross: She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
她跟我不熟,我们只是住在同一栋公寓。 - Chandler: Any contact?
有过接触吗? - Ross: She lent me an egg once.
她借过我一颗蛋。 - Joey: You're in!
有机会了! - Ross: Aw, right.
啊,好吧。 - Woman: Hi, Ross.
嗨,Ross。 - Ross: Hi!
嗨! - Chandler: Come on, Ross, you gotta get back in the game here, OK? The Rachel thing isn't happening, your ex-wife is a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third.
拜托,Ross,你得重新开始新的感情,好吧?你和瑞秋的事没指望,你前妻又是个女同志。我觉得我们不需要第三回吧。 - Joey: Excuse me, could we get an egg over here, still in the shell? Thanks.
打扰一下,能给我们一颗蛋吗,整颗有壳的蛋?谢谢。 - Ross: An egg?
一颗蛋? - Joey: Yeah, you're gonna go up to her and say, " Here is your egg back. I'm returning your egg."
对,你要拿这颗蛋过去对她说:“这是你的鸡蛋,还给你鸡蛋。” - Chandler: I think it's a winning.
我觉得肯定能行。 - Ross: Come on, I think it's insane.
拜托,这也太傻了。 - Chandler: She will love it.
她会喜欢的。 - Joey: Thank you. -
谢谢。 - Chandler: Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend.
谢谢,给你。朋友,带着蛋去。 - Chandler/Joey: Go, go, go, go...
快去,快去,快去! - Joey: Think it'll work?
你觉得会成功吗? - Chandler: No way, it's suicide. The man's got an egg.
不可能,这简直是在自杀,带蛋的男人。 - Monica: You can not do this.
你不能这样做。 - Rachel: What? Do what?
什么?做什么? - Monica: Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.
Roger想要明晚约她出去。 - Rachel: No! Phoebe! Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?
不!Phoebe,难道你忘了为何甩了他吗? - Phoebe: 'Cause he was creepy, and mean. And a little frightening. All right, still it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!
因为他很诡异,卑鄙,还有点可怕。但情人节有个约会也还不错好吧! - Monica: But Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year. I know I do.
但是Phoebe,你可以在一年里其他任何一晚上跟诡异的人约会。我知道我会。 - Rachel: What are you guys doing tomorrow night?
你们明晚有何节目? - Joey: Actually tomorrow night kinda depends on how tonight goes.
实际上明晚做什么全看今天过得如何。 - Chandler: Oh, uh, listen, about tonight...
哦,呃,听我说,关于今晚…... - Joey: No, no, no, don't you dare bail on me. The only reason she's going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
不不不,你敢放我鸽子试试!是因为我答应带我的朋友介绍给她的朋友,她才答应与我约会的! - Chandler: Yes, I know. But her friend sounds like such a...
我知道,但她朋友好像是个… - Joey: Pathetic mess. I know, but.... Come on, man. She's needy. She's vulnerable. I'm thinking.... Thanks. Look, you have not been out with a woman since Janice. You're doing this.
可怜虫,我知道,但是......拜托,老兄,她黏人又脆弱。我想你可以...谢谢!你和珍妮丝之后就没约过会,你一定要去。 - Hi. Hi.
嗨。海。 - Ross: She said yes.
她答应了。 - Chandler: Yes, way to go, man!Still got the egg, huh?
干得好,老兄!蛋还在? - Ross: Yeah.
是的。 - Joey: How do I look?
我看上去怎样? - Chandler: Oh, uh, I...don't...care.
哦,呃,我才不关心。 - Joey: There's Lorraine.
萝拉妮来了。 - Chandler: OK, now, remember, no trading. You get the pretty one, I get the mess.
好的,切记,不准交换,你有美女相伴,我有贱♥货作陪。 - Lorraine: Hi, Joey.
嘿,Joey。 - Joey: Hey. Well well, look what you brought. Very nice.
嘿。不错啊,瞧你带什么人来,真帅。 - Chandler: And what did you bring?
你带什么来了? - Lorraine: She's checking her coat. Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cab smell off my hands. Will you get me a white zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice.
她正在挂外套。Joey,我要去洗掉手上出租车的味道。帮我点一杯白仙粉黛,给Janice点杯红酒。(Zinfandel:馨芳葡萄酒。) - Chandler: Janice? Janice! ?
珍妮丝?珍妮丝? - Janice: Oh.... my.... God.
哦…我的…天哪。 - Chandler: Hey, it's Janice. OK, I'm making a break for it, I'm going out the window.
嘿,是Janice。好吧,我要逃了,我要从窗子爬出去。 - Joey: No, no, no, don't! Please! Look, I've been waiting for like, forever to go out with Lorraine. Just calm down.
不,不,不,别这样!我等了好久与Lorraine约会的机会。淡定。 - Chandler: Calm down? Calm down? You set me up with the woman that I've dumped twice in the last five months!
淡定?淡定?你竟然撮合我和在过去五个月内被我甩掉两次的女人! - Joey: Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous, and I can't go when I'm nervous.
别这么大声嚷嚷好吗?你让我紧张。我一紧张就尿不出来了。 - Chandler: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're right. Come on, do it, do it, go, come on! !!
对不起,对不起,你说得没错。快点,快尿,快尿,快,快点! - Rachel: OK, OK, Roger was creepy, but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.
好吧,好吧,Roger是很诡异,但是跟Pete Carney相比还差的远呢。 - Monica: Which one was Pete Carney?
谁是Pete Carney? - Rachel: Pete the Weeper.
爱哭鬼Pete。 - Rachel: Remember that guy who used to cry every time we had sex. "Oh, was it good for you?"
你记得那个人吗,我们每次做♥爱他都哭的那个?“哦,你满足吗?” - Monica: Yeah, well, I'll take a little crying any day over Howard, the "I win" guy. "I win! I win!" I went out with the guy for two months, I didn't get to win once.
记得啊,好吧,比起Howar我宁愿和爱哭鬼约会,那个喜欢说“我赢了”的家伙。“我赢了!我赢了!”。我和他约会了两个月,一次都没赢过。 - Rachel: How did we end up with these jerks? We're good people!
我们怎会和这些浑蛋在一起?我们可是好人呐! - Monica: I don't know. Maybe we're like some kind of magnets.
我不知道,也许咱们有某种磁场吧。 - Phoebe: I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.
我知道我有,所以我不能戴电子表。 - Monica: There's more beer, right?
还有啤酒,对吧? - Phoebe: Oh! You know my friend Abby who shaves her head?
哦!你们还记得我那个剃光头的朋友Abby吗? - Rachel: No.
不记得了。 - Phoebe: OK, I have this friend Abby who shaves her head. She says if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle, you could do like a cleansing ritual.
好吧,我有个剃光头的朋友Abby。她说如果你想要停止与挫男交往的恶性循环,你可以举行一个清理仪式。 - Rachel: Pheebes, this woman is voluntarily bald.
Pheebes,那个女人可是主动剃光头的。 - Phoebe: Yeah. So, we can do it tomorrow night, you guys. It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.
是啊。所以我们明天晚上可以这么做。明天是情人节,正好。 - Monica: OK, well, what kind of ritual?
好吧,但是,是什么样的仪式啊? - Phoebe: OK. We can, um, we can burn the stuff they gave us.
好吧,我们可以,呃,可以烧掉他们送的东西。 - Rachel: Or?
或者是? - Phoebe: Or...or we can chant and dance around naked, you know, with sticks.
或许......或者我们可以念经和裸体跳舞,就是拿着拐杖那种。 - Monica: Burning's good.
烧东西就不错。 - Rachel: Burning's good.
烧东西就不错。 - Lorraine: You know...ever since I was little, I've been able to pick up quarters with my toes.
知道吗,从儿时起我就能用脚趾夹起25美分硬币。 - Joey: Yeah? Good for you. Uh, quarters or rolls of quarters?
是吗?真厉害。额,一个硬币还是一卷硬币? - Janice: By the way, Chandler. I cut you out of all my pictures. So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads.
对了,Chandler,我把所有照片上的你都剪掉了。如果你想要的话,我有一袋子你的头。 - Chandler: That's OK.
没关系。 - Janice: Oh, are you sure? Really? Because you know, you could make little puppets out of them, and you could use them in your theater of cruelty.
哦,你确定?真的确定吗?要知道,你可以用它们做傀儡,在你的“残酷戏院”中用它们。 - Joey: We can't do that.
我们不能那样做。 - Chandler: What? What can't you do? Uh, can I talk to you for a second, over there?
什么?你们不能做什么?呃,可以过来跟我说句话吗? - Joey: Uh, we might be leaving now.
嗯,我们可能要先离开了。 - Chandler: Tell me it's "you and me" we.
告诉我这是“你和我”的我们。 - Joey: She said she wants to slather my body with stuff and then lick it off. I'm not even sure what slathering is! But I definitely want to be a part of it!
她说她想要在我身体上涂满东西,然后舔干净。我都不知道“涂”是什么意思!但我绝对想参与其中!(slather:大量地用,厚厚地涂。) - Chandler: Ok, you can not just do this to me.
好吧,但你不能这样对我! - Joey: You're right, I'm sorry.
你说的没错,对不起。 - Lorraine: Uh, can we have three chocolate mousses to go please?
呃,能给我们三份巧克力慕思外带吗? - Joey: I'm out of here. Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me. I'm sorry, Chandler.
我要走了。给你我的信用卡,晚饭算我请。对不起,Chandler。 - Chandler: I hope she throws up on you.
我希望她吐在你身上。 - Joey: Thanks.
谢啦。 - Chandler: So...
那么...... - Janice: Just us.
就剩咱俩了。 - Chandler: Oh, what a crappy night!
哦,真是糟糕的一夜! - Janice: Although, I have enjoyed the fact that, uh your shirt's been sticking out of your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom.
但是,我一直在享受一件事:自你从洗手间回来以后,你的衬衫一直从裤裆外。 - Chandler: Excuse me, How you doing?
对不起。近来可好? - Janice: So, do we have the best friends or what?
他们是我们最要好的朋友还是? - Chandler: Joey's not a friend. He's...a stupid man who left us his credit card. Another drink? Some dessert? A big screen TV?
Joey才不算是朋友。他是...把信用卡留给我们的笨蛋。再来一杯?来点甜点?来一台大屏幕电视机? - Janice: I will go for that drink.
我再来一杯吧。 - Chandler: You got it. Good woman! Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne?
没问题。好女人!能给我们来一瓶你们最贵的香槟吗? - Janice: Each.
每人一瓶。 - Chandler: That's right, each. Oh, and a uh Rob Roy. I've always wanted to know.
对,每人一瓶,哦,还有,一杯Rob Boy(一种辛辣味的鸡尾酒)。我一直想尝一下。 - Janice: Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, I miss you already. Can you believe this happened?
情人节快乐!哦,我已经开始想你了。你能相信会发生这种事情吗? - Chandler: No...no! And yet it did. Goodbye, Janice.
不能...不能!但是还是发生了。再见,Janice。 - Janice: Kiss me!
亲我! - Monica: Oh, Chandler, sorry. Ohhh, Chandler, sorry!
哦,Chandler,抱歉。哦~~Chandler,不好意思啦!嗨,Janice。 - Monica: Hey, Janice.
嗨,Janice。 - Janice: Hi, Monica.
嗨,Monica。 - Chandler: OK, well, this was very special.
好吧,这真是太特别了。 - Monica: Rach, come see who's out here!
Rach,过来看看谁来了! - Rachel: Oh my god. Janice, hi!
哦,我的天哪,Janice,嗨! - Chandler: Janice is gonna go away now.
Janice正准备走呢。 - Monica: I'll be right back.
我马上就回来。 - Rachel: Oh, Joey, look who it is.
噢噢,Joey,看谁来了。 - Chandler: Oh, good, Joey's home now.
哦,很好,Joey回来了。 - Janice: This is so much fun. This is like a reunion in the hall.
这太好玩了,好像是走廊大团圆一样。 - Monica: Oh, hi, Ross. Yeah. There's someone I want you to say hi to. He just happened to call.
喔,嗨,Ross,嗯,这儿有个人我想让你打个招呼。他正好打电话过来了。 - Janice: Hi, Ross. Yes, that's right it's me. How did you know?
嗨,Ross。没错,是我。你怎么知道的? - Ross: I'm just saying if dogs do experience jet lag, then,...because of whole "the seven dog years to one human year" thing, then when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles, he doesn't just lose three hours, he loses a week and a half.
我是说会如果狗确实也有飞行时差反应,那么因为的“狗的七年等于人的一年”这个理论,那么当狗从纽约飞到洛杉矶,它损失的就不是三小时,而是一周半时间。 - Kristin: That's funny.
真有趣。 - Ross: Yeah.
是啊。 - Ross: They should be cooking the food soon. Who are they?
他们应该马上就做饭了。他们是谁? - Kristin: Oh, good.
哦,好的。 - Ross: The blond woman is my ex-wife, and the woman touching her is her close personal friend.
那个金发的是我前妻,正在碰她的是她的私人密友。 - Kristin: You mean they're lovers.
你是说她们是情人。 - Ross: If you wanna put a label on it.
如果你贴个标签的话。 - Kristin: Wow, uh, anything else I should know?
哇哦,呃,还有其他什么事情是我应该知道的吗? - Ross: Nope, nope, that, that's it. Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby. I always forget that part. Hello!
没了,没了,这,就这些。对了,她怀了我的孩子。我总是忘了这件事。哈喽! - Phoebe: OK, so now we need, um sage branches and the sacramental wine.
好了,我们需要圣草和圣酒。 - Monica: All I had is oregano and a Fresca.
我只有牛至叶和佛瑞斯加(一种软饮)。 - Phoebe: That's okay!...OK. Alright. Now we need the semen of a righteous man.
那样也行。好了。现在我们需要正义男子的精♥液。 - Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, you know what, if we had that, we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place.
好吧,Pheebs,你知道嘛,如果我们有那东西,我们现在压根就不需要进行什么仪式了。 - Monica: Can we just start throwing things in?
我们可以开始丢东西进去了吗? - Phoebe: Ok, yeah, ok. Oh, OK.
恩,可以。好的,哦,好了。 - Rachel: Ok, Barry's letters. Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.
Barry的信件。Adam Ritter的四角内♥裤。 - Phoebe: Oh, and I have the, uh receipt for my dinner with Nokululu Oon Ah Ah.
喔,我这里有跟Nokululu Oon Ah Ah吃晚餐的收据。 - Monica: Look, here's a picture of Scotty Jared naked.
看啊,这里有一张Scotty Jared的裸照。 - Rachel: Oh, Let me see. Hey, he's wearing a sweater.
让我看看。他不是穿着毛衣吗? - Monica: No.
没有。 - Monica: Oh, wait, whose MCI card is that?
哦,等等,这是谁的MCI卡? - Phoebe: Mine. Shoot! Remember this number. nine, even, four, three... Oh well...
我的。糟糕!赶紧记住号码:9,7,4,3......哦完了。 - Rachel: OK, and here we have the last of Paulo's grappa.
这里还有Paulo剩下的最后一瓶格拉巴酒。 - Monica: Wait, wait, Rachel, isn't it almost pure...
等等,Rachel,那不是几乎纯的... - All: Ahh...
啊! - Chandler: How can I dump this woman on Valentine's day?
我怎么能在情人节这天甩掉这个女人呢? - Joey: I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's.
我不知道,你上次是新年时候甩掉她的。 - Chandler: Oh, man. In my next life, I'm coming back as a toilet brush.
天哪。下辈子我要成马桶刷了。 - Janice: Hello, funny Valentine.
你好,有趣的情人。 - Chandler: Hi, Just Janice.
嗨,就是Janice。 - Janice: Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker. I could just kiss you all over, and I'm gonna! Mua mua...
你好,Joey,我们的小媒人。我真想吻遍你,我要......么么么么...... - Joey: If you don't do it, I will.
你若不说分手,我替你来说。 - Ross: So are you actually from New York?
你真的从纽约来的? - Kristin: No, not originally. I'm from...
不,本来不是的,我是从…... - Carol: Oh no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you.
哦,不是吧,我以为你说他们没有你可以解决的。(shoot the spot:解决困难。) - Susan: I thought they could...I mean the maxipads were a piece of cake. You think the minipads should be that much easier.
我本来也以为他们可以的......最大版都是小菜一碟,最小版应该更简单一些了啊。(Maxipads:最大版。Minipads:最小版。) - Carol: It's the Valentine's Day.
但今天是情人节。 - Susan: I know, I know. But it's my job. Look, I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry.
我知道,我知道,但这是我的工作。我会尽快赶回来的,抱歉啦。 - Kristin: I'm spending most of my time teaching science, which is funny because that wasn't even my major.
但我大部分时间都在教科学,真好笑,因为那根本不是我的专业。 - Ross: Now that is funny. Hey, do you think...would it be too weird if I invited Carol over to join us? 'Cause she's, she's alone now, and pregnant, and sad.
这可真是有趣。嘿,你觉得...如果我邀请Carol过来跟我们坐一起会不会显得有些诡异啊?因为她现在就一个人,而且还怀孕了,心情又不好。 - Kristin: I guess.
大概吧。 - Ross: Are you sure? Thanks. Carol? Wanna come over and join us?
你确定吗?太好了。Carol,想过来和我们一起坐吗? - Carol: Oh, no no no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
哦,不,不,不,我很好,我很好。 - Ross: Come on stand up. These people'll scooch down. Come on. Over here. You guys will scooch, won't you? Let's try scooching! Come on!
来吧,这些人会挪过去的,来吧,这里。你们会挪过去的,对吧? 各位挪过去吧,动起来!(scooch down:挪过去。) - Ross: Kristen Riggs, this is Carol Willick. Carol, Kristen. How do you do? Uh, oh, Carol teaches sixth grade. And, Kristin... Kristin... does something that, funnily enough, wasn't even her major!
克莉丝汀里格斯,这位是卡萝。卡萝,这是克莉丝汀。你好!呃,噢,Carol教六年级。然后,Kristin。。。 Kristin。。。做某事,有趣的是,那根本不是她的专业! - Rachel: Thanks you guys for coming over.
谢谢你们能来。 - Fireman No. 1: Not at all. It's pretty much our job.
没关系,这是我们的工作。 - Fireman No. 2: That's why we get the cool hats.
这就是我们为什么戴这么酷的帽子啊。 - Fireman No. 3: What do we got there?
里面都有什么? - Fireman No. 1: A piece of something: boxer shorts, greeting cards, and what looks like a half-charred picture. Wow, that guy's hairier than the Chief!
一些杂物:短裤、贺卡,烧得半焦的相片,哦,那个人的体毛比队长还浓密!(char:烧焦; 把…烧成炭,把…烧焦。) - Monica: You know, it's a really funny story how this happened. I was taking out the trash, and Phoebe was lighting incense.
发生这件事说来真好笑。我当时在收拾垃圾桶,Phoebe在点香。(incense:香; 焚香时的烟。) - Fireman No. 2: It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain. This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire that we've seen get out of control.
没关系,没关系的。你们不用解释。这不是我们见过的第一件烧毁男友物品失控的事件了。 - Fireman No. 3: You're our third call tonight.
你们是我们今晚的第三个任务了。 - Rachel: Really?
真的? - Fireman No. 1: Oh, sure, Valentine's is our busiest night of the year.
哦,当然,情人节之夜是我们一年里最忙的时候。 - Fireman No. 2: Look, ladies, in the future when you're burning your ex-boyfriend's stuff,
听着,女士们,下一次你们烧前男友的东西时(请注意): - NO. 1, make sure you're in a well-ventilated area.
第一,确保你们是在一个通风好的地方。(ventilate:通风。) - NO. 2, if you're gonna burning his clothing, you gotta wanna stay away from synthetic fibrous.
第二,如果你们要烧他的衣服,最好小心合成纤维材料。(fibrous:含纤维的,纤维性的。) - NO. 3, try to let go of the anger, and learn to love yourself.
第三,试着放掉你们的怒气,学会爱护自己啊。 - Janice: I brought you something.
我给你买了东西。 - Chandler: Is it loaded?
上膛没有? - Chandler: Oh, little candy hearts... Chan and Jan Forever.
哦,心型糖果...... Chan和Jan,永远。 - Janice: I had them made special.
我让他们特制的。 - Chandler: OK, Janice. Janice. Hey, Janice. Look, there's no way for me to tell you this. At least there's no new way for me to tell you this. I just don't think things are gonna work out.
好吧,Janice,Janice。嘿,Janice,听着,我都不知道该怎么告诉你这件事。至少我没有什么新的方式告诉你这件事。我觉得我们不会有结果的。 - Janice: That's fine.
没关系。 - Chandler: It is?
是吗? - Janice: Mmmhmm. Because I know that this isn't the end.
嗯哼,因为我知道这不是结束。 - Chandler: Oh no, you see, actually it is.
哦,不,事实上这就是结束。 - Janice: No, it isn't, because you won't let that happen. Don't you know it yet? You love me, Chandler Bing.
不,不是,因为你不会让这种事情发生的。你还不知道吗?你爱我,Chandler Bing。 - Chandler: Oh, no I don't.
哦不,我不(爱你)。 - Janice: Well then ask yourself this. Why do you think we keep ending up together? New year's, who invited who? Valentine's, who asked who into whose bed?
嗯,那你扪心自问,咱俩为什么总是能分而复合?新年的时候,谁找的谁?情人节呢,又是谁邀谁上床? - Chandler: I did, but...
是我,但是...... - Janice: You seek me out. Something deep in your soul calls out to me like a foghorn.
是你找的我。你的内心深处如同号角一般呼喊着我。 - Janice, Janice. And then you push me away, you pull me back. Janice.
Janice,Janice。你推开我,又把我拉回来。Janice。 - You want me. You need me. You can't live without me.
你想要我,你需要我。你不能没有我, - And you know it. You just don't know you know it. See ya.
你知道的。你只是不知道你知道罢了。(foghorn:(大雾时发出响亮而低沉的声音以警告其他船只的) 雾角,雾喇叭。) - Chandler: Call me!
给我打电话! - Carol: Not true. I never called your mother a wolverine.
这不是真的。我从没有叫过你妈狼獾。(wolverine: 狼獾。) - Ross: You did so. I swear, I swear... How long has she been in the bathroom?
你叫过。我发誓,我发誓......她去洗手间多久了? - Carol: Uh, I don't think she's in the bathroom. Her coat is gone.
呃,我想她不在洗手间了,她的外套已经不见了。 - Ross: Oh, maybe it's cold in there. Or maybe I screwed up the first date I had in 9 years.
哦,也许那里很冷。或者,我搞砸了九年来的第一次约会。 - Carol: That could be it.
可能吧。 - Ross: Oh, god. You know, this is still pretty hot.
哦,天哪。你知道么,这里还是很烫的。 - Carol: Mushroom... Smile... They won't all be like this. Some women might even stay through dinner. Sorry, that's not funny
蘑菇。笑一下。并不是所有人都像这样的,有些女人可能会把晚餐吃完的。对不起,这并不好笑。 - Ross: No, it's just...you know the whole "getting on with your life" thing. Do I have to?
不,这只是...人们老说要继续你的人生。我必须这样吗? - I mean, I'm sitting here with this cute woman, and, and, and she's perfectly nice, you know, and, but that there's, that's it.
我的意思是,我和这位美女坐在这儿,她是那么好,你知道的,但是,就这么吹了。 - And um, and then I'm here talking to you, and, and it's easy, and it's fun, and, and I don't, I don't have to...you know?
我现在又和你聊天,轻松又有趣,而且,我不必...... 你知道的。 - Carol: I know.
我知道。 - Ross: Here's a wacky thought. What's say you and I give it another shot?
我有个疯狂的念头。我们再试一次怎么样? - No no no, I know what you're gonna say, you're a lesbian.
不不不,我知道你要说你是个女同志。 - But let's...what do you say we just put that aside for now you know? Let's just stick a pin in it, okay? Because, we're great together, you know.
但让我们......我们暂时不管这些。让我们把它摆在一旁,好吗?因为我们在一起很开心,你知道的, - You can't deny it. Besides, I've got a ring at home that fits you.
你不能否认。此外,我家里有一个适合你的戒指。 - I've got lots of pictures with both of us in them. OK? And and and best of all, hey, hey, you're carrying my baby. I mean, how perfect is that?
我有无数我俩一起的照片。而且,而且,最美妙的地方是,嘿,你怀了我的孩子。我的意思是,这样不是很完美吗? - But see, you know, you keep saying that, but there's something right here. I love you.
但是,虽然你一直那样说,但是有种感觉在。我爱你。 - Carol: Oh, I love you too. But...
哦,我也爱你,但是...... - Ross: No but, no but.
没有但是,没有但是。 - Carol: You know that thing you put over here with the pin in it? It's time to take the pin out. You'll find someone, I know you will. The right woman is just waiting for you.
你知道,你摆在一旁的那件事,是时候把它拿出来了。你会找到那么一个人的,我知道你会的,合适的女人正在等着你。 - Ross: It's easy for you to say, you found one already.
你说的倒轻巧,你已经找到一个了。 - Carol: All you need is a woman who likes men and you'll be set. Not her.
你只需找到爱男人的女人就可以了。不是她。 - Rachel: So you guys really slide down a pole?
你们真的从一个柱子上滑下来嗯? - Fireman No. 2: Absolutely.
当然了。 - Phoebe: So cool. How do you get back up?
太酷了,那你们怎么回上面的呢? - Fireman No. 3: Well, we rarely have to return from a fire as quickly.
我们很少需要急着远离大火。 - Monica: Err, so, would you guys err... would you like to, sometimes, maybe err...
呃,你们…...你们是否愿意,什么时候,可能,呃… - Rachel: Go for a drink sometimes?
有时一起出去喝一杯? - Fireman No. 2: Sure, drink sounds good.
当然,听起来不错。 - Fireman No. 3: Yeah, err, err, we gotta go now, we get off around midnight, why don't we pick you up then?
好,呃,我们得走了,我们午夜的时候就下班了,到时候过来接你们? - Monica: Okay, Great!
好啊,太好了。 - Monica: So, um, will you bring the truck?
那么,呃,你们会开着消防车来吗? - Fireman No. 3: I'll even let you ring the bell. All right, We'll see you later.
我可以让你们拉警铃。好的,再见了… - All: Bye! See you later!
再见,回头见! - Rachel: Oh, my god.
哦,我的天哪。 - Phoebe: See, there you go, the cleansing works!
看到没有?清理仪式奏效了! - Monica: You're right. They're nice guys.
你是对的,他们真是好人。 - Rachel: Oh, they're firemen guys.
嗷~他们可是消防员啊。 - Fireman No. 1: You guys tell them you were married?
你们几个有告诉她们你们已婚吗? - Fireman No. 2: No way! You kidding? My girlfriend doesn't know, I'm not gonna tell them!
当然没有!开玩笑呢?我女朋友都不知道,我怎么会告诉她们! - [The End]
[本集结束]