老友记 第一季 第十五集 大麻客 Friends S01E15: The one with the Stoned Guy

阅读次数 0
  1. Rachel: Coffee.
    咖啡。
  2. Joey: Thank you.
    谢谢。
  3. Rachel: Cappuccino.
    卡布其诺。
  4. Ross: Merci.
    谢谢(法语)。
  5. Rachel: And a nice hot cider for Monica.
    Monica的热苹果酒。
  6. Monica: Aww, thank you. Uh Rach?
    噢,谢谢。瑞秋?!
  7. Rachel: Yeah?
    怎么了?
  8. Monica: Why does my cinnamon stick have an eraser?
    Rachel为何我的肉桂棒上有橡皮擦?
  9. Rachel: Oh! That's why. Sorry.
    这就是原因,对不起!
  10. Woman: Chandler?
    钱德勒?
  11. Chandler: Mrs. Tedlock. You're looking lovely today. May I say, that is a very flattering sleeve length on you?
    Tedlock小姐,你今天真漂亮!我能说这件衣服的袖长真适合你吗?
  12. Mrs. Tedlock: Yes. Well, Mr. Kostelick wants you to stop by his office at the end of the day.
    当然。Kostelick先生希望你在下班后能到他办公室去。
  13. Chandler: Oh, listen. If this is about those prank memos, I had nothing to do with them. Really. Nothing at all. Really. Nothing. And frankly, I don't think those kind of shenanigans have place in an office environment.
    如果他是为搞笑备忘录的话,不是我♥干的,真的不是我。坦白地说,我认为办公室里没有地方容纳这些恶作剧。(shenanigan:恶作剧,诡计。)
  14. Phoebe: Hey you guys! Chandler's coming and he says he has, like, this incredible news, so when he gets here, we could all act like, you know... Never mind. But it was going to be really good.
    各位,Chandler来了,说他有天大好的消息。他来的时候,我们可以……你们知道的……算了,但一定是好消息。
  15. Ross: What's going on?
    到底怎么了?
  16. All: What is it?
    是什么好消息?
  17. Chandler: So, it's a typical day at work. I'm inputting my numbers, and big Al calls me into his office and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor.
    今天和平常没什么两样,我在输人数字时,艾尔叫我到他办公室,说他要我当运行主管。
  18. All: That is great!
    真是太好了!
  19. Oh, my God. Congratulations!
    噢,天呐,恭喜!
  20. Chandler: So.... I quit.
    所以我就辞职了。
  21. All: Why?
    为什么?
  22. Chandler: Why? This was supposed to be a temp job!
    为什么?这个工作本该只是个临时工作!
  23. Monica: Yeah, Chandler...you've been there for five years.
    Chandler,你已在公司五年了。
  24. Chandler: If I took this promotion, it would be like admitting that this is what I actually do.
    我知道,但接受升职不就承认这就是我的正式工作。
  25. Joey: Oh, man, does that mean we have to start buying our own toilet paper?
    这是不是意味着我们必须自己开始买手纸?
  26. Ross: That was Joey Tribbiani with the big picture, Dan?
    这就是Joey的大格局,Dan?
  27. Monica: So was it a lot more money?
    这那不是能赚更多钱?
  28. Chandler: It doesn't matter. I just don't want to be one of those guys that's in his office until twelve o'clock at night worrying about the WENUS.
    我不在乎,我不想成为坐在办公室到午夜,担心"WENUS"的人。
  29. Rachel:...the WENUS?
    担心WENUS?
  30. Chandler: Weekly Estimated Net Usage Systems. A processing term. .
    "每周估算网络使用系统"。这是电脑处理的术语。
  31. Rachel: Oh. That WENUS.
    那个啊!
  32. Joey: So what're you going to do?
    所以你是想怎么做?
  33. Chandler: I don't know. That's the thing. I don't know what I want to do. I just know I'm not going to figure it out working there.
    我不知道,我也不知道该怎么办,我只知道我不会再待在那儿工作了!
  34. Phoebe: Oooh! I have something you can do! I have this new massage client... Steve. Anyway, he's opening up a restaurant and he's looking for a head chef.
    我有一份你可以做的工作。我的新按♥ 摩客户Steve,他开了一家餐厅,他正在寻找总厨师。
  35. Monica: Hi, there.
    你好。
  36. Phoebe: Hi.
    你好。
  37. Phoebe: Hi! Oh, yeah, no, I know. You're a chef. I know, and I thought of you first, but um... Chandler's the one who needs a job right now, so....
    我知道你是个厨师,而且我先想到你,但是……但钱德目前需要工作所以……
  38. Chandler: Yeah...I just don't have a lot of chefing experience. Unless it's an all-toast restaurant.
    我没有太多厨师的经验,除非那是一家只卖吐司的餐厅。
  39. Monica: What, what kind of food is he looking for?
    他想要什么菜色?
  40. Phoebe: Well, he wants to do something eclectic, so he's looking for someone who can, you know, create the entire menu.
    他想要菜色丰富多变,因此他在找一个能创造出整个菜单的人。(eclectic:折衷的,选择的,包含的。)
  41. Monica: Oh my God!
    哦,天啊!
  42. Phoebe: Yeah, I know! So, what do you think?
    对,我知道。意下如何?
  43. Chandler: Thanks, Phoebe. But I just don't really see myself in a big white hat.
    谢了,我只是觉得自己当不了厨师。
  44. Phoebe: OK. Oh Monica! Guess what?
    好吧。噢,Monica,你猜怎么着?
  45. TV: A perfect run-up and there he goes, a perfect......
    一个完美的积累,然后就自然而然出现了,完美的...
  46. Ross: Watch something like this and you realize why evolution is just a theory.
    看看这个,你就知道为什么进化仅仅是理论上的事情。
  47. Chandler: Can you see my nipples through this shirt?
    你能透过衬衫看见我的乳♥ 头吗?
  48. Rachel: No. But don't worry, I'm sure they're still there.
    看不见,但别担心,它们还在。
  49. Phoebe: Where are you going, Mr. SuityMan?
    你要上哪儿去,西装笔挺先生?
  50. Chandler: Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pillman, career counselor agogo. I added the "agogo."
    我和agogo求职顾问罗伯提曼博士有约,我加入了agogo。
  51. Rachel: Career counselor?
    求职顾问?
  52. Chandler: Hey, you guys all know what you want to do.
    你们都知道自己想要做什么。
  53. Rachel: I don't!
    我不知道!
  54. Chandler: Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream.
    在客厅里的各位全都找到人生方向。你们有目标,有梦想,但我却没有梦想。
  55. Ross: Ah, the lesser-known "I don't have a dream" speech.
    少见的"我没有梦想"演说。
  56. Monica: Oh, I love my life, I love my life!
    我爱我的人生,我爱我的人生!
  57. Phoebe: Ooh! Brian's Song!
    喔!布莱恩的歌!
  58. Rachel: The meeting with the guy went great?
    见面的结果好吗?
  59. Monica: So great! He showed me where the restaurant's going to be. It's this, it's this cute little place on 10th Street. Not too big, it's not too small. It's just right.
    相当顺利。他给我看了未来餐厅的位置。就在第十街上的小巧的一个地方。不太大也不太小,大小适中!
  60. Chandler: Was it formerly owned by a blonde woman and some bears?
    前任老板是金发女人和几只熊吗?
  61. Monica: So anyway, I'm cooking dinner for him Monday night. You know, kind of like an audition. And Phoebe, he really wants you to be here, which will be great for me because then you can 'ooh' and 'ahh' and make yummy noises.
    总之周一我们要煮一餐让他品尝,有点像是面试。菲比,他也要你在场,这样对我有利!因为你可以发出好吃的赞叹声!
  62. Rachel: What are you going to make?
    你打算做什么?
  63. Phoebe: Yummy noises. And Monica, what are you going to make?
    发出好吃的声音。摩妮卡,你要做什么菜?
  64. Monica: I don't know. I don't know. It's just going to be so great!
    我不知道,我不知道,但一定会很棒的。
  65. Phoebe: Oh, I know what you can make! I know! Oh, you should make that thing, you know, with the stuff. You know that thing with the stuff? Okay, I don't know.
    我知道你可以做什么了! 我知道!你应该用那些东西做这个。你知道用那些东西做的这个?好吧,我也不知道。
  66. Ross: Hey, guys, does anyone know a good date place in the neighborhood?
    各位,谁知道附近有约会的绝佳地点?
  67. Joey: How about Tony's? If you finish a 32ounce steak, it's free.
    东尼餐厅如何?吃下32盎斯的牛排就免♥ 费。
  68. Ross: OK, hey, does anyone know a good place if you're not dating a puma?
    谁知道哪儿有不是跟美洲狮约会的好地方?
  69. Chandler: Who are you going out with?
    你要和谁约会?
  70. Phoebe: Oh, is this the bug lady?
    是昆虫女?
  71. Rachel: "I love you, Ross."
    "我爱你,罗斯"。
  72. Ross: Her name is Celia and she's not a bug lady, she's a curator of insects at the museum.
    她叫希莉亚,不是昆虫女, 她是昆虫博物馆的馆长。
  73. Monica: So what are you guys gonna do?
    你们打算如何共渡?
  74. Ross: I just thought we go out to dinner, then, maybe bring her back to my place and introduce her to my monkey.
    出去吃晚餐,然后带她回我的住处,介绍我的猴子给她认识。
  75. Chandler: And he's not speaking metaphorically.
    他没用比喻。
  76. Joey: So back to your place? You thinking maybe....
    回你的住处?你想……
  77. Ross: Well, I don't know....I mean, I'm hoping....
    我不知道……我希望……
  78. Joey: I'm telling you, that monkey is a chick magnet. She's gonna take one look at his furry, cute, little face and it'll seal the deal.
    告诉你,那猴子魅力十足。她看见它那毛绒绒可爱的小脸 ,然后一切就搞定。
  79. Ross: Celia, don't worry. He's not gonna hurt you! Soothing tones, Celia, soothing tones. OK. I'm sorry, I'm sorry .Here, Marcel.
    希莉亚,别担心,它不会伤害你的。用安抚的语调,希莉亚,安抚的语调。好的,对不起,对不起。过来,马修。
  80. Celia: I can't stand this. He's got his claws on my.
    我受不了了。它的爪子在我的……
  81. Yeah, all right.
    好,好了。
  82. Monica: Okay, try this salmon mousse.
    试试这鲑鱼慕斯。
  83. Joey: Good.
    好吃。
  84. Monica: Yeah? Is it better than the other salmon mousse?
    比其他的鲑鱼慕斯好吃?
  85. Joey: It's creamier.
    更滑更柔。
  86. Monica: Yeah? Well, is that better?
    是吗?这样更好?
  87. Joey: I don't know. We're talking about whipped fish, Monica. I'm just happy I'm keeping it down.
    我不知道。我们在谈一条搅成泡沫的鱼。我能不吐出来就已经不错了。
  88. Phoebe: God, what happened to you?
    天啊,你怎么了?
  89. Chandler: Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests...,intelligence tests, personality tests, and what do I learn? "You're ideally suited in data processing for a large multinational corporation."
    8个半小时的能力倾向测验,智力测验,性格测验,我了解了什么?你适合在大型跨国公司数据处理部门方面发展。
  90. Phoebe: That's so great! 'Cause You already know how to do that.
    这太好了 !因为你已知道该如何做了。
  91. Chandler: Can you believe it? Don't I seem like somebody who should be doing something really cool? You know, I just always pictured myself doing something.... Something!
    你们能相信吗?我不像是做那种酷工作的人吗?我总是想像自己能做点事情。某些事情!
  92. Rachel: Chandler, I know, I know. Hey, you can see your nipples through this shirt.
    钱德,我知道,我知道。嗨,你可以透过你的衬衫看自己的乳♥ 头。
  93. Monica: Here you go. Maybe this will cheer you up.
    给你这个,或许这个能让你开心点。
  94. Chandler: Woo, you know, umm, I had a grape about five hours ago, so I better split this with you.
    哦,呃,5小时前我吃了一颗葡萄,所以我最好该和你分着吃。
  95. Monica: It's supposed to be small. It's a preappetizer. The French call it an amouz-bouche.
    它本来就应该那么小,这是开胃菜前餐。法国人称它为"阿姆兹布许"。
  96. Chandler: Well, it is amouzing.
    这简直是太神奇了。
  97. Monica: Hello? Hi, Wendy. Yeah, 8:00. What did we say, $10 an hour? Okay, great. All right, I'll see you then. Bye.
    温蒂,对,八点。我们不是说过吗?每小时十块。很好,再见了。
  98. Rachel: $10 an hour for what?
    什么每小时十块?
  99. Monica: Oh, yes. One of the waitresses at work, she helps me out.
    我请餐厅里的女服务生帮忙。
  100. Rachel: Waitressing?
    服务生?
  101. Monica: Of course I thought of you. But.... But....but...
    当然我考虑过你。但是……但是…
  102. Rachel: but?
    但是什么?
  103. Monica: But it's just this night has to go just perfect, you know? Well, Wendy's more of a professional waitress.
    但是这今晚一定要做到完美,你知道吗?温蒂的经验丰富,是个职业服务生。
  104. Rachel: I see. Yes. And I'm sort of maintaining my amateur status so I can waitress in the Olympics.
    我应该继续保持业余的姿态,将来才能在奥运会上当服务生。
  105. Chandler: You know, I don't mean to brag, but I waited tables at lnnsbruck in '76. Took home a bronze. Amouz-bouche?
    我不想自吹自擂, 但我在76年的因斯布鲁克当过服务生。带回家一块铜牌。阿姆兹布许?
  106. Celia: Talk to me.
    和我说话。
  107. Ross: OK, err, A weird thing happened on the train this morning
    好的,额,早上我坐地铁时 发生了一件诡异的事。
  108. Celia: Nonononono, talk dirty.
    不不不不,说些色♥ 色的话吧。
  109. Ross: Well, here?
    在这里?
  110. Celia: Come on. Say something hot. What? What?
    说吧,说点火♥ 辣的。什么?什么?
  111. Ross: Vulva.
    外阴。
  112. Joey: Vulva?
    外阴?
  113. Ross: All right. I panicked, all right? She took me by surprise. You know, but it wasn't a total loss. I mean, we ended up cuddling.
    好吧,我当时好害怕,她吓了我一跳。但并未完全失去自我,我们以拥抱收场。
  114. Joey: You cuddled? How many times?
    你们拥抱?几次?
  115. Ross: Shut up. It was nice. I just, I just don't think I'm a dirty-talking kind of guy. You know.
    闭嘴,那种感觉好好。我不是那种讲色♥ 色的话的人,你是知道的。
  116. Joey: What's the big deal? You just say what you wanna do to her. Or what you want her to do to you. Or what other people might be doing to each other. I'll tell you what. Try something on me.
    有什么大不了的。你只要说出你想对她如何。或是你想她对你如何。或是别人想对彼此如何。这样吧,对我说吧。
  117. Ross: Please be kidding.
    希望你是玩笑的。
  118. Joey: Why not? Come on. Just close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now.
    有何不可? 说呀。只要闭上眼睛告诉我现在你想干什么。
  119. Ross: OK, I'm in my apartment...
    好的…… 我在我的住处……
  120. Joey: Yeah, what else?
    好,还有呢?
  121. Ross: Let's see it. In my apartment you're not there. We're not having this conversation.
    是这样的,你不在我的住处,我们也没在进行这样的谈话。
  122. Joey: All right, look, I'll start. OK?
    好的,我要开始了。
  123. Ross: Don't, please.
    别,别。
  124. Joey: Come on, come on, Ready? Look. Oh, Ross... you get me so hot. I want your lips on me now. All right. Now you say something.
    来吧,准备好了吗?噢,罗斯…… 你让我欲♥ 火焚身,我要你舔我。该你了 。
  125. Ross: I really don't think so.
    我看还是算了吧。
  126. Joey: You like this woman, right?
    你喜欢她吧?
  127. Ross: Yeah!
    是的。
  128. Joey: You wanna see her again, right?
    想再见到她吗?
  129. Ross: Sure.
    当然。
  130. Joey: If you can't talk dirty to me, how will you talk dirty to her? Now tell me you wanna caress my butt!
    如果你无法对我说出狠亵的话,你如何对她说呢?说你想爱抚我的屁♥ 股。
  131. Ross: Okay, turn around. I just don't want you staring at me when I'm doing this.
    好吧,转过去。我不想在我说的时候你盯著我看。
  132. Joey: All right, I'm not looking. Go ahead.
    好吧,我不看,说吧。
  133. Ross: Okay. OK. I want Okay, I want...to feel your hot, soft skin with my lips.
    好的。我要…… 用我的双唇感觉你那光滑的皮肤。
  134. Joey: There you go. Keep going, keep going.
    这就对了,继续,继续。
  135. Ross: I want to take my tongue and...
    我要用我的舌头……
  136. Joey: Say it. Say it!
    快说啊,快说!
  137. Ross: Run it all over your body...until you're trembling with...
    舔遍你的全身…… 直到你颤抖……
  138. Chandler: With?
    然后呢?
  139. Ross: Funny story.
    真好笑。
  140. Joey: You're not gonna believe this.
    你不会相信的。
  141. Chandler: No, no, it's OK. I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
    不,不,没什么。我一向赞成你们两个小子交往。
  142. Joey: The trembling thing was nice.
    颤抖那一段不错。
  143. Ross: Shut up!
    闭嘴!
  144. Joey: Hey, Chandler, when you were sleeping, that guy from your old job called again.
    Chandler,你睡觉时老东家又打电话来。
  145. Chandler: Again?
    又打来?
  146. Joey: And again and again and again. Hello? And again.
    一遍又一遍。你好?又打来了。
  147. Chandler: Hey, Mr. Costilick. How's life on the 15th floor? Yeah, I miss you too.
    Costilick先生,15楼的情况如何?我也想念你。
  148. It's a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home. That's very generous. But, look, this isn't about the money.
    对,偷家里的笔不够刺♥激。你真慷慨,但这不是钱的问题。
  149. You know? I just, I need something. It's more than a job. I need something I really care about.
    你知道吗?我需要的不只是一份工作,我要的是我真正想要的。
  150. And that's on top of the year-end bonus structure you mentioned earlier?
    这是你稍早提过的年终红利之外的津贴?
  151. All: Your dream!
    你的梦想…
  152. Chandler: Look, Al, I'm not playing hardball here, okay? This is not a negotiation. This is a rejection! Stop saying numbers! I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy! You've got the wrong guy! I'll see you Monday!
    艾尔,我不是在故意为难你。这不是交涉,这叫拒绝。不,别再讲数字了!告诉你,你看错人了,看错人了!星期一见!
  153. Phoebe: Wow! It's huge! It's so much bigger than the cubicle. This is a cube!
    好大,比小格子大多了。这是一个格间!
  154. Chandler: Look at this.
    看这里。
  155. Phoebe: You have a window!
    你有窗户!
  156. Chandler: Yes, indeedy. With a beautiful view of...
    没错,还有美丽的风…… (indeedy:等于indeed,真是。)
  157. Phoebe: Look! That guy's peeing!
    看,有人在小便!
  158. Chandler: That's enough of the view. OK, all right. Check this out. Look at this. Okay, sit down here. This is great. You ready?
    风景看够了,看这个。坐下。这个最酷,准备好没?
  159. Phoebe: Yeah. Helen, could you come in here for a moment? Thank you, Helen. That'll be all. Last time I do that. I promise. You know, she doesn't seem very warm.
    好了。海伦,能进来一下吗?谢谢你,海伦,没事了。最后一次了,我保证。她看起来不怎么热情。
  160. Chandler: I know. She has like no personality.
    我知道。她没有个性。
  161. Monica: No, Wendy, don't do this to me. Wendy, we had a deal. Yeah, you promised. Wendy, Wendy, Wendy?
    温蒂,不要这样对我。我们约好的,你答应过我。温蒂?温蒂?温蒂?
  162. Rachel: Who was that?
    那是谁?
  163. Monica: Wendy bailed.
    温蒂放我鸽子了。
  164. Monica: I have no waitress.
    我没服务生了。
  165. Rachel: That's too bad. Bye bye.
    真是太糟糕了。再见。
  166. Monica: Ten dollars an hour! Twelve dollars an hour!
    一小时十元!一小时十二元!
  167. Rachel: Mon, I wish I could, but I've made plans to walk around.
    莫妮,我希望可以,但我已经计划好去走走。
  168. Monica: You know, Rachel, when you ran out on your wedding, I was there for you. put a roof over your head! If that means nothing to you.... Twenty dollars an hour.
    你逃婚之后我一直关心你。我让你有地方住, 如果这样对你仍毫无意义…一小时二十元。
  169. Rachel: Done.
    成交。
  170. Rachel: Hello. Welcome to Monica's. May I take your coat?
    欢迎光临摩尼卡的厨房, 我能拿你的外套吗?
  171. Monica: Hi, Steve.
    你好,史帝夫。
  172. Steve: Hello, Monica. Hello, greeter girl.
    你好,摩妮卡。你好,招待小姐。
  173. Monica: This is Rachel.
    她叫瑞秋。
  174. Steve: Yeah, okay.
    好的。
  175. Phoebe: Everything smells so delicious. I can't remember the time I smelt such a delicious combination of Okay, smells.
    味道好香。我早已忘记我曾经闻到过这种美妙的混合的…… 好的,香味。
  176. Steve: It's a lovely apartment.
    这房子真漂亮。
  177. Monica: Thank you. Would you like a tour?
    谢谢,想参观一下吗?
  178. Steve: I was just being polite, but all right.
    我只是客套一下,但,好吧。
  179. Rachel: What's up?
    怎么了?
  180. Phoebe: In the cab on the way over......Steve blazed up a doobie.
    他坐计程车来时燃了一根♥大♥麻♥烟。(doobie:♥大♥麻♥烟。)
  181. Rachel: What?
    什么?
  182. Phoebe: Smoked a joint, you know? Lit a bone. Weed, hemp, ganja.
    抽了一根♥大♥麻♥……
  183. Rachel: OK, OK, OK.
    好了,好了好了。
  184. Rachel: I'm with you, Cheech, OK?
    我和你在一起。(cheech:好姐妹,一般用于女生之间的称呼。)
  185. Phoebe: OK.
    好的。
  186. Rachel: Do you think he's gonna be cool?
    你认为他会冷静吗?
  187. Steve: Is it dry in here?
    这里很干燥吗?
  188. Rachel: Let me get you some wine.
    我来为你倒杯酒。
  189. Monica: I think we're ready for our first course too. These are rock shrimp ravioli in a cilantro ponzu sauce... ...with just a touch of minced....ginger.
    我们可以上第一道菜了。这些是石虾小方饺。香菜调味酱加上一点点……碎姜。(ravioli: (意)略有馅的饺子。cilantro:香菜。ponzu:一种日本蘸酱。)
  190. Steve: Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic!
    打我屁♥ 股叫我朱蒂。真是太好吃了!
  191. Monica: Gosh! I'm so glad you liked them.
    我真高兴你喜欢。
  192. Steve: Like them? I could eat 100 of them!
    喜欢?我可以吃下上百个!
  193. Monica: Well, that's all there is of these... ...but in about eight and a half minutes, we'll serve some delicious onion tartlets.
    只有这一些。但再过8分半钟我们就会献上美味的洋葱馅饼。
  194. Steve: Tartlets? Tartlets. Tartlets. Word has lost all meaning.
    馅饼……馅饼……馅饼……文字都已失去意义。
  195. Rachel: Excuse me. Can I help you with anything?
    请问需要任何帮忙吗?
  196. Steve: You know, I don't know what I'm looking for. Cool! Taco shells! You know, these are...They're like a little corn envelope, you know?
    你看,我也不知道自己在找什么。酷,墨西哥卷!这个就像是玉米卷。
  197. Monica: You don't wanna spoil your appetite.
    你不想要把胃口吃没了。
  198. Steve: Hey, SugarO's!
    SugarO's(一种食品)!
  199. Monica: You know, if you just wait another 6 and half minutes...
    如果你再等6分钟半……
  200. Steve: Macaroni and cheese! We gotta make this!
    通心粉和奶酪!我们要做这个!
  201. Monica: No, we don't.
    不,我们不做。
  202. Steve: Oh, okay. Sorry.
    哦,好吧,抱歉。
  203. Monica: Why don't you just have a seat here? Give me the gummy bears.
    我们何不坐这儿。小熊软糖给我 。
  204. Steve: No.
    不。
  205. Monica: Give them to me.
    把他给我
  206. Steve: I'll share.
    好吧,分你一半。
  207. Monica: No. Give me the bears.
    小熊给我。
  208. Steve: You can't have any.
    你不能全部抢走。
  209. Phoebe: It's not worth it!
    这样不值得!
  210. Steve: Bears overboard! They're drowning! Don't just stand there. Call 911. Hey, fellas, grab onto a SugarO! Save yourselves! Help! Help, I'm drowning!
    小熊落水了,他们快淹死了!不要站在那里。打911。嗨,伙计们,抓住SugarO逃命啊!救你们自己!救命啊...我要淹死了!
  211. Monica: That's it! Dinner is over!
    我受够了,晚餐结束!
  212. Steve: What! Why?
    什么?为什么?
  213. Monica: Why? What if I came into your office and I started...? I can't think of an example. OK? I've waited seven years for an opportunity like this...and you can't wait 4 and half minutes for a stupid onion tartlet?
    什么?试想一下我到你的办公室然后开始……?我想不出一个合适的例子,好吧?这机会我已等了七年而你却等不了四分半钟之后再吃洋葱馅饼吗?
  214. Monica: So I told him, "I'm sorry. That's how I feel." And he told me I harshed his buzz. Then I said,"Don't eat that. It's a kitchen magnet." And he didn't listen, so we left him in the emergency room.
    所以我跟他说, "对不起。这就是我的感受。"他说我突然打断他。然后我说,"别吃这个,这是厨房磁铁"。结果他不听,我们只好把他留在急救室了。
  215. Ross: Mon, I'm sorry.
    摩尼卡,对不起。
  216. Joey: What a tool.
    真是傻瓜。
  217. Phoebe: You did the right thing.
    你做的很对。
  218. Rachel: You don't wanna work for that guy.
    你不会想为那种人工作的。
  219. Monica: I know. I just... I don't know. I just thought that this was, you know, it.
    我知道,只是…… 我以为我的机会来了。
  220. Ross: You'll get there. You're an amazing chef.
    你会成功的,你是个了不起的厨师。
  221. Phoebe: Yeah, you know, those yummy noises? I wasn't faking.
    记得那些赞美的声音?我不是装的。
  222. Rachel: Oh, by the way, Am I gonna get paid for the full three hours? Just a question. We'll talk about it later.
    噢,对了, 我能拿到全时三小时工资吗?只是一个问题而已。我们以后再说。
  223. Joey: So, how did it go with Celia?
    和希莉亚的状况如何?
  224. Ross: I was unbelievable.
    我简直是太神了 。
  225. Joey: All right, Ross!
    干得好,罗斯!
  226. Ross: I was the James Michener of dirty talk. It was the most elaborate filth ever heard. I mean, there were characters, plot lines, themes, a motif. At one point, there were villagers.
    我就像是说情♥色话的詹姆斯密奇尼。那是天下最具巧思的情♥色话。有人物,剧情,主题,动机。其中一段的主角是村夫与村姑。(James Michener:演员、编剧。1966年的作品是电影《夏威夷》;1970年的作品是电影《鹏程万里锦山河》;1978年的作品是电影《商队》。)
  227. Joey: And?
    然后呢?
  228. Ross: Well, you know, by the time we finished all the dirty talk... it was kind of late and we were both exhausted, so...
    情♥ 色的话讲完后已经很晚了。而且我们也已精疲力竭所以……
  229. Joey: You cuddled.
    你们爱抚?
  230. Ross: Yeah, which was nice.
    那种感觉好好。
  231. Phoebe: Do you guys want to try to catch a late movie or something?
    你们想看晚场电影吗?
  232. Rachel: Maybe, but shouldn't we wait for Chandler?
    或许吧,但我们不是该等钱德?
  233. Joey: Where the hell is he?
    他到底跑哪儿去了?
  234. Chandler: Yes, Frane. I know what time it is... but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy! Oh, really? Let me tell you something. You will care about it because I care about it. Got it? Good!
    是的,我知道现在几点。但我看着WENUS而且我相当不高兴。真的?告诉你吧,你会在乎是因为我在乎,明白了吗?很好!
  235. Phoebe: How's this? Sorry. How about over here? See. That means it's working. Does this hurt?
    这样如何?不好意思,这边呢?这就说明有效果了。痛不痛?
  236. Steve: No.
    不痛。
  237. Phoebe: How about this?
    这样呢?
  238. Steve: Ah!!!
    啊!!!
  239. Phoebe:There you go!Ah!!! Ah!!! I'm gonna throw up!
    爽啦!啊!!!啊!!!我要吐了。
  240. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers