- Chandler: This is unbelievable. It's been like a half an hour. If this was a cartoon, you'd be looking like a ham right about now.
真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时。如果这是动画片,你现在看起来应该像火腿一样了。 - Joey: Oh, there's the waitress. Excuse me, Miss. Hello, Miss?
哦,服务员在那儿。打扰一下,小♥姐。嗨,小♥姐? - Chandler: It's Phoebe! Hi!
是Phoebe,嗨! - Joey: Hi!
嗨! - Ursula: Hi. Okay, will that be all?
嗨!好的。就这些吗? - Chandler:Wait, wait! What are you doing here?
等等,你在这儿干什么呢? - Ursula: Yeah, um, I was over there, then you said "excuse me, hello Miss" so now I'm here.
我本来在那边,你说"打扰一下,小♥姐。嗨,小♥姐"。所以我就过来了。 - Joey: No, no...how come you are working here?
不是不是,你怎么会在这儿工作? - Ursula: Right, yeah, cause it's close to where I live, and the aprons are really cute.
是这样,因为这儿离我的住处很近,而且围裙也很漂亮。 - Chandler: Can we start over?
我们能从头再说一遍么? - Ursula: Yeah. Okay great. I'm gonna be over here.
没问题。好吧。那我现在到那边去。 - Chandler & Joey: No no no...
不是不是…… - Ross: So I don't know whether he's testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. Like, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.
我不知道它在考验我还是在发泄情绪,我的猴子已经无法控制了。比如它不断清除我答录机上的留言,就当是不小心的吧。 - Rachel: Oh, yeah, I've done that.
哦,是的,我做过这种事。 - Ross: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, and peed all over the crossword.
还有,它连续三天在我看报纸之前,在猜字游戏上尿尿。 - Rachel: I've never done that.
这我从没做过。 - Ross: You know last night, I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere!
昨晚,我不知道他做了什么,到处都是酸豆! - Chandler: All right, now look at her and tell me she doesn't look exactly like her sister.
看看她,告诉我她和她姐姐长得不完全一样。 - Joey: I'm saying I see a difference.
我觉得看到不同之处。 - Chandler: They're twins!
她们是双胞胎! - Joey: I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's...hot!
我不管,Phoebe是Phoebe。Ursula很火♥辣。 - Chandler: You know that thing, when you and I talk to each other about things?
我们不是常谈论事情吗? - Joey: Yeah.
是啊。 - Chandler: Let's not do that anymore.
咱们别再那样做了。 - Ross: Hi guys!
嗨!各位! - Joey: Guys!
各位。 - Monica, Pheobe & Rachel: Hey!
嗨! - Joey: Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today.
嗨Pheebs,猜猜我们今天碰见谁了。 - Phoebe: Ooh, ooh, fun! Okay...um, Liam Neeson.
哦哦!有趣!嗯…Liam Neeson。 - Joey: No.
不是。 - Phoebe: Morly Safer.
Morly Safer。 - Joey: Nope.
不是。 - Phoebe: The woman who cuts my hair!
给我剪头发的女人! - Monica: Okay, look, this could be a really long game.
好了,这样你们会猜很久。 - Chandler: Your sister Ursula.
是你姐姐Ursula。 - Phoebe: Oh, really?
哦,真的吗? - Chandler: Yeah, yeah, she works over at that place, uh...
是的,她在那儿工作,呃…… - Phoebe: Rift's. Yeah, I know.
Rift餐厅,嗯,我知道。 - Chandler: Oh, you do? Because she said you guys haven't talked in like years.
哦,你知道?她说你们已多年不说话。 - Phoebe: Hmmm? Yeah. So, um, is she fat?
嗯?没错。那么,她胖吗? - Joey: Not from where I was standing.
在我看来一点也不胖。 - Phoebe: Where were you standing?
你从什么角度看的? - Rachel: Um, Pheebs, so, you guys just don't get along?
呃,Pheebs,你们合不来? - Phoebe: It's mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know, I mean, like, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know.
只是姐妹之间的事,比如大家都觉得她是比较漂亮的那个。 - Phoebe: Oh, oh, she was the first one to start walking, even though I did it... later that same day. But, to my parents, by then it was like "yeah, right, well what else is new?"
哦哦,她先学会走路的,虽然我那天稍后就学会了。但是对我爸妈来说那已经不是新鲜事了。 - Ross: Oh, Pheebs, I'm sorry, I've got to go. I've got Lamaze class.
哦,Pheebs,抱歉,我得走了,我得去参加心理助产班。(Lamaze:心理助产法的。) - Chandler: Oh, and I've got Earth Science, but I'll catch you in gym?
哦,我得去参加地球科学班,那么健身房见了? - Rachel: So, is this just gonna be you and Carol?
就你和Carol两人去? - Ross: No, Susan's gonna be there too. We've got dads, we've got lesbians, the whole parenting team.
不,Susan也要去。爸爸,女同志…… 全部的父母都会去。 - Rachel: Well, isn't, isn't that gonna be weird?
但是这样不会很奇怪吗? - Ross: No, no. I mean, it might been at first, but by now I think I'm pretty comfortable with the whole situation.
不会的,我的意思是,一开始或许会,但我现在已经能坦然面对了。 - Monica: Ross, that's my jacket.
Ross,那是我的外套。 - Ross: I know.
我知道。 - Woman: Hi, we're the Rostins. Err, I'm J.C. , and he's Michael. And we're having a boy and a girl.
大家好,我们是Rostin一家,我是J.C.,他是Michael。我们有一个男孩和一个女孩。 - Teacher: Good for you. Alrighty, next?
真厉害。那么下一位是? - Ross: Hi, um, I'm err, I'm Ross Geller, and err ah... that's, that's my boy in there, and this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch. Susan is um Carol's, just, com... Who's next?
嗨,呃,我是呃,我是Ross Geller,这是我儿子,这位是Carol Willick,这位是Susan Bunch。Susan是Carol的…… 下一位是? - Teacher: I'm sorry, I didn't get it. Susan is...?
不好意思我没听清,Susan是? - Ross: Susan's Carol's...Carol's...Carol's friend.
Susan是Carol的朋友。 - Susan: Life partner.
是伴侣。 - Ross: Like buddies.
就像伙伴。 - Susan: Like lovers!
像恋人那样! - Ross: You know how close women can get.
你知道女人们能多亲密。 - Carol: Susan and I live together.
Susan和我住在一起。 - Ross: Although I was married to her.
我俩曾经结过婚。 - Susan: Carol, not me.
是Carol,不是我。 - Ross: Err, Right.
嗯是的。 - Carol: It's a little complicated.
这事有点复杂。 - Ross: A little.
有一点。 - Susan: But we're fine.
但是我们关系不错。 - Ross: Absolutely! So, twins! That's like two births. Ouch!
绝对的!那么,双胞胎!好像要生两次。多疼啊! - Chandler: And ... to you too, Helen.
你好Helen。 - Helen: Nina Bookbinder is here to see you.
妮娜布克宾德来找你。 - Chandler: Oh, OK, send her in.
哦,好的,让她进来。 - Nina: Hi.
嗨。 - Chandler: Hi, Nina. Come on in.
嗨Nina。快进来。 - Nina: You wanted to see me?
你找我? - Chandler: Uh, yes, yes. I've just been going over your data here, and little thing, you've been postdating your Friday numbers.
嗯,是的,我刚看过你的材料,有个小问题,你周五的信息一直都填迟了。 - Nina: Which is bad, because...?
这样很不好么,因为…… - Chandler: Well, it throws my WENUS out of whack.
嗯,这样做会使我的WENUS出问题。 - Nina: Excuse me?
什么? - Chandler: WENUS. Weekly Estimated Net Usage...
WEENUS,每周估计净值使用统计。 - Nina: Oh, Net Usage Statistics, right! Gotcha! Gotcha. Won't happen again. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt your... WENUS.
哦净产值使用统计,知道了!知道了。不会再发生这样的事了,我不会再做任何事伤害你的……维纳斯(谐音)。 - Monica: OK, I'll take "Idiots in the Workplace" for 200, Alex.
好吧,我应该在"白♥痴员工"上押200,Alex。 - Chandler: OK, It's not just that she's cute, okay? It's just that... she's really, really cute.
这不是因为她很漂亮,只是……她真的非常非常漂亮。 - Ross: It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink.
这不重要,兔子不吃窝边草。 - Rachel: God, I even know that and I'm pretty much unemployable.
天啊,这样说几乎没人会雇用我了。 - Monica: Ross, your little creature's got the remote again.
Ross,你的小动物又在玩遥控器。 - Ross: Marcel, Marcel, give Rossy the remote. Marcel! Marcel, you give Rossy the remote right now! You give Rossy the remote...
Marcel,把遥控器给Rossy。Marcel!Marcel,立刻把遥控器给Rossy!把遥控器给Rossy…… - Monica: Great.
这下好了。 - Ross: Relax. I'll fix it.
放心,我会解决的。 - Rachel: Oh, cool! Urkel in Spanish is Urkel.
哦有意思,Urkel在西班牙语里还是Urkel。 - Ross: How did he do this?
他是怎么办到的? - Chandler: So tell me something. Is leaving Christmas lights up a part of your plan to keep us merry all year long?
给我解释一下。你还开着圣诞灯是想让我们 "快乐" 一整年? - Monica: No, someone was supposed to take them down around New Years, but obviously someone forgot.
不,某人在新年期间就应该把它拿下来,显然她忘了。 - Rachel: Well, someone was supposed to write, "Rach, take down the lights"... and put it on the refrigerator...
那么某人应该写个字条 "Rachel,把圣诞灯拿下来" 然后贴在冰箱……上…… - Rachel: How long has that been there?
字条在这儿多久了? - Monica: A really long time.
时间可不短了。 - Chandler: Hey, where you been?
嘿,你上哪儿去了? - Joey: I went back to Riff's.
我又去了Riff餐厅。 - Joey: I think Ursula likes me. All I ordered was coffee. She brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries.
我觉得Ursula喜欢我。我只点了咖啡。她却端给我金枪鱼和四盘的薯片。 - Chandler: Score.
厉害。 - Joey: She is so hot!
她真的好带劲儿! - Chandler: Yeah, listen, OK. Before you do anything Joeylike, you might want to run it by, uh...
没错,听着,在你展开典型的Joey攻势之前,你是不是应该跟…… - Joey: Yeah? Yeah.
哦?哦。 - Joey: Pheebs?
Pheebs? - Phoebe: Yeah.
在。 - Joey: You think it would be okay if I asked out your sister?
我约你姐姐出去你会介意吗? - Phoebe: Why? Why would you want to do that? Why?
为什么?你为何要那么做?为什么? - Joey: So if we went out on a date, she'd be there.
这样我去约会时,她就会在我身边。 - Phoebe: Well, I mean, I'm not my sister's, you know, whatever, and uh, I mean, it's true, we were one egg, once. But, uh, you know, we've grown apart so uh... I don't know. Why not?
好吧,我是说,我又不是她的,你知道,什么人,我是说,没错,我们确实曾待在同一颗卵子里。但是,你知道,我们各自发育,所以……我不知道。有何不可? - Joey: Cool. Thanks.
好。谢啦。 - Ross: You okay?
你还好吧? - Phoebe: Yeah, I'm fine.
是,我还好。 - Ross: You wanna watch Laverne&Shirley?
你还要继续看《拉文与雪莉》么? - Ross: Sorry. Hi. Sorry I'm late. Where's...where's Carol?
抱歉。抱歉。我迟到了。Carol在哪儿? - Susan: Stuck at school. Some parent-teacher thing.
学校有事。就是一些老师和家长间的事。 - Susan: You can go. I'll get the information.
你可以走了。我留下来上课。 - Ross: No, no, I think I should stay. We should both know what's going on.
不,不。我应该留下来。我们两个都该知道怎么回事。 - Susan: Oh, good. This will be fun.
哦,好的。一定会很有意思的。 - Teacher: Alrighty. We're gonna start with some basic third stage breathing exercises. So, Mommies, why don't you get on your back. And coaches, you should be supporting Mommy's head.
那么,首先是第三阶段基本呼吸练习。各位妈妈请躺下。教练们,你们应该支撑妈妈们的头。 - Susan: What? What?
干什么? - Ross: What? What?
干什么? - Susan: I am supposed to be the mommy?
我应该扮演妈妈的角色? - Ross: OK, I'm gonna play my sperm card one more time.
好吧,我再打一次精♥子牌。 - Susan: Look, I don't see why I should have to miss out on the coaching training just because I'm a woman.
听着,我不觉得因为我是个女人,我就得错过教练训练。 - Ross: I see. So what do you propose to do?
明白。所以你想怎么办? - Susan: Yeah. I will flip you for it.
嗯,我会掷铜板决定。 - Ross: Flip me for it? No, no. Heads! Heads! Heads!
掷铜板?不不。我选头那一面! - Susan: On your back, Mom!
躺下吧,妈妈。 - Teacher: All right, mommies, take a nice, deep, cleansing breath. Good. Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower.
好了,各位妈妈们,请深呼吸。做的很好。现在请想像你的阴♥道像花一样绽放着。 - Chandler: Mr. D! How's it going, sir?
D先生,情况怎么样? - Mr. Douglas: Uh, It's been better. The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in.
好多了。年度净值已经算出来了。 - Chandler: And?
然后呢? - Mr. Douglas: It's pretty ugly. We haven't seen an ANUS this bad since the '70s.
奇惨无比。70年代之后就没见过这么惨的ANUS。 - Chandler: So what does this mean?
这代表什么? - Mr. Douglas: Well, we are gonna be laying off people in every department.
就是,每个部门都得裁员。 - Chandler: Hey, listen, I know I came in late last week. But I slept funny and my hair was very very...
嘿,听我说,我知道我上星期迟到了。但是我那天睡姿不良把头发睡塌了…… - Mr. Douglas: Not you. Relax.
不是你,放轻松。 - Mr. Douglas: Ever have to fire anyone?
你之前开除过别人么? - Chandler: No, but that's not a problem, sir. That's why my name's on the door. By the way do you know when I'm getting my name on the door?
没有,不过没问题的。这就是我的名字在门上的原因啊。你知道我什么时候能在门上有自己的名字吗? - Mr. Douglas: I don't know. I'll put it in the thing.
我不清楚。我会记着这件事的。 - Chandler: It's OK. So, uh, who is it gonna be? Nina! Nina. Nina. Nina.
没关系,那将会是谁呢?Nina!Nina。Nina!Nina。 - Nina: Are you okay?
你没事吧? - Chandler: Yes. Yes, I am.
是的,我没事。 - Chandler: Listen, the reason that I called you in here today was.... Please don't hate me.
听我说,我今天叫你进来……是因为……请不要恨我。 - Nina: What?
怎么了? - Chandler: Would you like to have dinner sometime?
我能约你共进晚餐吗? - Rachel: So, Pheebs, what do you want for your birthday?
Pheebs,你想要什么生日礼物? - Phoebe: Well, what I really want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me.
嗯,我真正想要的是我妈妈能复活和我一起庆祝生日。 - Rachel: Okay. Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn?
好吧。我这么说吧,想不想要Crabtree & Evelyn的产品? - Phoebe: Ooh! Bath salts would be nice!
哦!我想要浴盐! - Rachel: Oh. Okay! Good.
好的!没问题! - Jamie: What is this place?
这地方不怎么样啊? - Fran: Look, you're cold, I have to pee and there's a cup of coffee on the window. How bad could it be?
你看,你很冷,我想尿尿,窗户上有个咖啡杯。能坏到哪儿去? - Jamie: I think we have an answer.
我想我们有答案了。 - Fran: What's she doing here?
她怎么会在这儿? - Jamie: This could be God's way of telling us to eat at home.
也许这就是老天爷在暗示我们应该回家吃饭。 - Fran: Think she got fired at Riff's?
她被Riff餐厅开除了吗? - Jamie: No, no, no. We were there last night. She kept bringing swordfish. Are you gonna go to the...?
不是吧,昨晚我们还在那儿吃饭,她不停端来剑鱼。你不是要去……? - Fran: I'm gonna wait till we order. It's her, right.
点完之后再去。是她吧。 - Jamie: It looks like her. Um, excuse me?
看起来像她。呃,打扰一下? - Phoebe: Yeah?
什么事? - Jamie: Hi, it's us!
嗨,是我们啊! - Phoebe: Right. And it's me!
这样。是我啊! - Jamie: So, so you're here too.
你也在这里啊。 - Phoebe: Much as you are.
和你们一样啊。 - Jamie: Your turn.
该你了。 - Fran: We know what we want.
我们知道我们要点什么。 - Phoebe: Oh, that's good.
哦,很好啊。 - Jamie: All we want is two cafe lattes.
我们要两杯拿铁。 - Fran: And some biscotti cookies.
还有一些饼干。(Biscotti:一种烤面包,这种面包需要烤两次。这里指用烤这种面包的方式烤出的饼干。) - Phoebe: Good choice.
不错的选择。 - Jamie: It's definitely her.
绝对是她。 - Fran: Yeah.
没错。 - Monica: I can't believe you. You still haven't told that girl she doesn't have a job yet?
我真不敢相信,你还没告诉她她已经被开除了? - Chandler: Well, you haven't taken down the Christmas lights.
你看你也还没把圣诞灯拿下来。 - Monica: Congratulations. I think you've found the world's thinnest argument.
恭喜。你找到了世上最薄弱的论点。 - Chandler: I'm just trying to find the right moment, you know?
我只是在寻找适当的时机,明白么? - Rachel: Oh, well, that shouldn't be so hard, now that you're dating. "Sweetheart, you're fired, but how about a quickie before I go to work?"
哦,这样应该不会太难,因为你们已开始约会了。亲爱的,你被开除了,我上班前何不来一"快炮"呢? - Joey: Hey.
嘿。 - Chandler: You know once you're inside, you don't have to knock anymore.
你知道你进门之后就不用再敲门了。 - Monica: I'll get it. Oh, Hi, Mr. Heckles.
我来开。哦,你好Heckles先生。 - Mr. Heckles: You're doing it again.
你们又来了。 - Monica: Doing what? We're not doing anything. We're sitting around talking, quietly.
我们什么都没做。我们只是坐在这儿安静地聊天。 - Mr. Heckles: I can hear you through the ceiling. My cats can't sleep.
我可以透过天花板听见噪音。我的猫睡不着。 - Rachel: You don't even have cats.
你根本没养猫。 - Mr. Heckles: I could have cats.
我本来可以养猫。 - Monica: Goodbye, Mr. Heckles.
再见了,Heckles先生。 - Rachel: We'll try to keep it down.
我们会小声点的。 - Joey: Phoebe, could you do me a favor? Could you try this on? I just wanna make sure it fits.
Phoebe,帮个忙,能试穿看看吗?我想知道合不合身。 - Phoebe: Oh, my first birthday present! Oh! This is really...
哦,我的第一件生日礼物!哦,这衣服真…… - Joey: Oh, no, no. It's for Ursula. I just figured, you know, sizewise....
哦不是的,这是送给Ursula的。我只是想知道尺寸合不合适…… - Phoebe: Oh, sure, yeah. Okay, it fits.
哦,好呀。好了,合身。 - Rachel: Are you seeing her again tonight?
你今晚又和她约会? - Joey: Yep, Ice Capades.
对,去看冰上舞蹈。(Ice Capades:“白雪溜冰团”,美国著名的冰上舞蹈表演团体。) - Chandler: Wow, this is serious. I've never known you to pay for any kind of "capade."
这回你是来真的了。没想到你会为任何"capade"花钱。 - Joey: I don't know. I like her. You know? She's different. There's, um, something about her...
我也不知道,我喜欢她。你懂吗?她与众不同。她让我…… - Phoebe: That you like. We get it. You like her. Great!
让你喜欢。我们懂了。你喜欢她。太好了! - Joey: Hey, Phoebe, I asked you and you said it was okay.
Phoebe,我问过你了而你也同意了。 - Phoebe: All right, well maybe now it's not okay.
好吧,也许我现在不同意了。 - Joey: Okay. Well maybe now I'm not okay with it not being okay.
那么,也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了。 - Phoebe: Okay!
好吧! - Chandler: Knit, good woman, knit, knit! And that's the Chrysler Building right there.
快织,好女人,快织,快织!Chrysler大楼就在那儿。 - Mr. Douglas: Nina!
Nina! - Nina: Mr. Douglas. Cool tie.
Douglas先生。领带不错。 - Mr. Douglas: She's still here.
她怎么还在这儿? - Chandler: Yes, yes, she is. Didn't I memo you on this? See, after I let her go, uh, I got a call from her psychiatrist, Dr. Fl...Dr. Flennan, Dr. Flynn. And he informed me that she took the news rather badly. In fact, he mentioned the word "frenzy."
是的,她还在这儿。我没用备忘录通知你吗?是这样,我开除她之后,接到了她精神医生Fl……Flennan,Flynn的电话。他说她一时无法接受这个消息。老实说,他提到"狂暴"这两个字。 - Mr. Douglas: You're kidding! She seems so...
开什么玩笑!她看起来…… - Chandler: Oh, no, no. Nina? She's whoowhoowhoowhoo.
哦不,不,Nina么?她…… - Chandler: In fact, if you asked her right now, she would have no recollection of being fired at all, none at all.
其实如果你现在问她,她根本记不得被开除这件事。 - Mr. Douglas: That's unbelievable.
难以置信。 - Chandler: And yet believable.
你不得不信。 - Chandler: So I decided not to fire her again until I can be assured that she will be no threat to herself or others.
因此我决定暂时不再开除她,直到我确定她对自己或其他人不构成威胁为止。 - Mr. Douglas: I see. I guess you never really know what's goin' on inside a person's head.
我知道了。人的心中在想什么,别人永远无法完全了解。 - Chandler: Well, I guess that's why they call it psychology, sir.
我想这就是为什么叫做"心理学"了。 - TV: The sound Mom and Dad will never forget. For this, after all, is the miracle of birth.
爸妈永远忘不了这个声音。这个,毕竟是生产的奇迹。 - Teacher: Lights, please. And that's having a baby. Next week is our final class.
请开灯。那么这就是生产。下周是我们最后一堂课。 - Ross: Susan, go deep.
Susan,(放低身体)准备接球。 - Carol: This is impossible. It's just impossible.
这太离谱了。这根本不可能。 - Susan: What is, honey?
什么太离谱了,亲爱的? - Carol: What that woman...did. I am not doing that. It's just gonna have to stay in. That's all, everything will be the same, it'll just stay in.
那个女人做的一切。我不会这么做的。他得留在我体内。就这样,一切和原来一样。他就留在我体内。 - Ross: Carol, honey, shhh, everything's gonna be all right.
Carol,亲爱的,不会有事的。 - Carol: What do you know? No one's come up to you and said, "Hi, is that your nostril? Mind if we push this pot roast through it?"
你怎么知道?有人这样问你吗?嗨这是你的鼻孔吗,我能将这肉块穿过去吗? - Susan: Carol, Carol, please. Cleansing breath.
Carol,Carol,亲爱的,深呼吸。 - I know it's frightening, but big picture: The birth part is just one day, and when it's over, we'll all gonna be parents for the rest of our lives.
我知道你很惶恐,但是往长远想想,生产过程只是一天。结束之后我们这辈子都是他的父母了。 - I mean, that's what this is all about, right? Ross? Ross?
我是说,怀胎生子为的不就是这些吗?Ross?Ross? - Ross: I'm gonna be a father.
我要当爸爸了。 - Rachel: It's just occurring to you?
你才刚知道吗? - Ross: I always knew I was having a baby, I just never realized the baby was having me. Oh, you're gonna be great! Aw, how can you say that? I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the bath mat. How am I gonna raise a kid?
我一直都知道我有孩子了,只是没意识到孩子也有我做爸爸了。哦,你会很棒的!你怎么知道?我连阻止马修吃浴室垫都办不到。我怎么会养孩子呢? - Chandler: You know, Ross, some scientists are now saying that, that monkeys and babies are actually different. You might want to look into it.
你知道么Ross,科学证明孩子和猴子是不一样的。我们可以验证一下。 - Phoebe: Where you going?
你去哪里? - Joey: Out.
出去一趟。 - Phoebe: With...?
和……? - Joey: Yes.
是的。 - Phoebe: All right, could I just ask you one question? Have you two, you know... like, you know, you know, yet?
好吧,能问你一个问题吗?你们有没有,你懂的,就是,你明白的,你知道的,对吧? - Joey: Well, not that it's any of your business, but, no, we haven't, OK? You meant sex, right?
好吧,虽然这不关你的事,但是还没有,行了吧?你是指性吧? - Nina: Do you have a sec?
有空吗? - Chandler: Uh, sure, Nina. What's up?
啊,当然,Nina,什么事? - Nina: I don't know. For the past couple of days, people have been avoiding me and giving me these really strange looks.
我也说不清楚,最近几天大家都躲着我,而且用奇怪的眼神看我。 - Chandler: Oh, well, uh, maybe that's because they're uh, jealous of us.
哦,这样,啊,可能他们在嫉妒我们。 - Nina: Maybe. But that doesn't explain why they keep taking my scissors.
或许吧。但是这也无法解释他们为什么总是拿走我的剪刀。 - Chandler: Uh, well, maybe that's, uh, because you're getting a big raise.
啊,这样,可能是因为你被升职的缘故。 - Nina: I am?
我升职了? - Chandler: Sure. Why not?
当然,为什么不呢? - Nina: Oh, my God! You're amazing!
哦,天啊!你真是太好了! - Chandler: Oh, you don't know.
哦你不知道我有多好。 - Chandler: Helen, would you make sure we put through the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder's raise?
Helen,能进行一下Bookbinder小♥姐升职的手续吗? - Helen: So you still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel?
那么你仍然要我拿她的心理分析结果到人事部? - Nina: What?
什么? - Chandler: Helen drinks.
Helen喝醉了。 - Chandler: Will you marry me? So after the proposal, I kind of unraveled.
你愿意嫁给我吗?所以在求婚之后,我差不多解释清楚了这件事情。(unravel:解开,解决。) - Ross: Right. Because you were really in control up until then.
是啊。因为你控制全盘直到那个时候。 - Chandler: Well, I ended up telling her everything.
最后我把一切都告诉她了。 - Rachel: Oh, how'd she take it?
哦,她怎么样? - Chandler: Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. Little tip: If you're ever in a similar situation, never ever leave your hand on the desk.
坦然接受。拿钉书机钉我除外。给你们个提示,以后遇见类似的状况切记别把手放在桌上。 - Monica: Okay, I think I get how to do this.
好了,我想我知道怎么调了。 - Phoebe: All right, so, can we turn this off? Just, just make it, make them go away? I can't, I can't look.
好吧,就是,我们能关掉它吗?就是,就是让它关掉,我没法看了。 - Monica: Okay, Pheebs, they're gone. Are you all right?
好了,Pheebs,关了。你还好吧? - Phoebe: Yeah.
还好。 - Phoebe: It's just, you know, it's this whole stupid Ursula thing.
就是,我是说,就是Ursula的事。 - Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, can I ask? So, he's going out with her. I mean, is it really so terrible?
Pheebs,我能问吗?他就是和她约会了。我是说,真有那么糟吗?? - Phoebe: Um, yeah. Look, I mean, I'm not saying she's like evil or anything.
嗯,是的。听我说,我不是说她是很坏。 - Phoebe: She just, you know, she's always breaking my stuff.
她就是总弄坏我的东西。 - Phoebe: When I was eight, and I wouldn't let her have my Judy Jetson thermos, so she threw it under the bus.
我8岁的时候,我没给她我的Judy Jetson热水壶,她就把给丢到公车下面去了。 - Phoebe: And then when I was twelve, she broke my collarbone.
我12岁的时候,她弄断了我的锁骨。 - Phoebe: All right, I mean, she didn't mean to do it, but I think it still counts.
好吧,我是说,她不是故意的,不过这也算。 - Phoebe: And then, oh, and then there was Randy Brown, who was like, have you ever had a boyfriend who was like your best friend?
然后,哦,有个Randy Brown,他就是,你们有没有过男朋友又是你最好的朋友的情况? - Monica & Rachel: No.
没有。 - Phoebe: Well, that's what he was for me. And she, you know, kind of stole him away and then broke his heart.
好吧,我当时的状况就是这样。她呢,她把他抢走又伤了他的心。 - Then he wouldn't even talk to me anymore. Because he said he didn't wanna be around anything that looked like either one of us.
他从此不和我说话。因为他说他不愿再见像她的人。 - I mean, I know Joey is not my boyfriend, or my thermos, you know, or anything, but...
我知道Joey不是我男朋友或者热水壶或其他的什么,但是…… - Chandler: You're not gonna lose him.
你不会失去他的。 - Monica: You gotta talk to Joey.
你得跟Joey谈谈。 - Phoebe: Yeah.
没错。 - Ross: Come on, he doesn't know this stuff. If he knew how you felt...
别这样,他不知道这些,如果他知道你的感受…… - Phoebe: But he's falling in love with her.
但是他爱上她了啊。 - Rachel: Please, they've been going out a week.
拜托,他们才约会一个星期。 - Rachel: They haven't even slept together yet, I mean, that's not serious.
床都没上过,就是,根本不是认真的。 - Phoebe: Okay. Okay. Oh, Okay, oh.
好吧。好吧。 - Ursula: Oh, yeah, um, may we help you?
哦,你好,需要什么吗? - Monica: Rachel, what are you doing? It's freezing out here. Would you come back inside?
Rachel,你在干什么?外面好冷。进来好吗? - Rachel: No no no no no. You wanted me to take them down, so I'm takin' 'em down. OK? Whoa!
不不不。你要我把灯拿下来,我正在做,行了吧?啊! - Monica: Rachel! Rachel!
Rachel!Rachel! - Rachel: I'm okay! I'm okay!
我没事!我没事! - Rachel: Mr. Heckles? Mr. Heckles, could you, could you help me, please?
Heckles先生?Heckles先生,能不能,能不能帮我一下? - Mr. Heckles: See, this is just the kind of thing I was talking about.
看吧,我说的就是这种事。 - [The End]
[本集结束]