老友记 第一季 第十六集 双胞胎两部曲二 Friends S01E16: The one with Two Parts

阅读次数 0
  1. Monica: Hi. Uh, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights, and and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or or ankle or something.
    你好,我朋友取下圣诞灯时,从阳台跌落,她的脚或者脚踝可能受伤了。
  2. Nurse: My god. You still have your Christmas lights up? Fill this out and bring it back to me.
    我的天,你们的圣诞灯还亮着?资料填后拿给我。
  3. Rachel: Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow. Ow ow ow...
    哦哦哦,哦哦哦,哦哦哦...
  4. Monica: Okay, ooh, alright. Name, address... Are you currently on any medication?
    好了,哦,姓名 地址… 你现在进行任何药物治疗?
  5. Rachel: No. Oh, wait! Yes. Blistex.
    没有。哦,等等!有。Blistex(一种药用润唇膏)。
  6. Monica: No, in case of emergency call?
    填没有,紧急联络电话?
  7. Rachel: You.
    你。
  8. Monica: Really?
    真的?
  9. Rachel: Yeah.
    对。
  10. Monica: Oh, that is so sweet. Oh gosh, love you. Insurance?
    真窝心。哦,天哪!我爱你。保险?
  11. Rachel: Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that.
    哦!好的!勾上它!我确实需要一些!
  12. Monica: You don't have insurance?
    你没有保险?
  13. Rachel: Why, how much is this gonna cost?
    为什么?看着病要花很多钱么?
  14. Monica: I have no idea, but Xrays alone could be a couple hundred dollars.
    我不知道啊。可能几百块钱吧。
  15. Rachel: Well what are we gonna do?
    我们该怎么办?
  16. Monica: Well there's not much we can do.
    没有太多办法可想。
  17. Rachel: Um...unless, unless I use yours.
    呃除非让我用你的。
  18. Monica: Hah, no no no no no no no no no no.
    不不不不不。
  19. Rachel: Well, now, wait a second, who did I just put as my "In case of emergency" person?
    等等,我把谁当作我的紧急连络人来着?
  20. Monica: That's insurance fraud.
    这是保险欺诈。
  21. Rachel: Well, alright, then, forget it. Might as well just go home. Ow ow ow ow!
    好吧?算了。我回家。哦哦哦!
  22. Monica: Okay, okay. Come here. I hate this.
    好吧,好吧,过来,我真讨厌这样做。
  23. Rachel: Thank you. Thank you. I love you.
    谢谢!谢谢!我爱你!
  24. Monica: Hi, um, I'm gonna need a new set of these forms.
    我需要新表格。
  25. Nurse: Why?
    为什么?
  26. Monica: I am really an idiot. I was filling out my friend's form, and instead of putting her information, I put mine.
    我真是个笨蛋。我替我朋友填资料时,我填的不是她的资料而是我的。
  27. Nurse: You are an idiot.
    你真是个笨蛋。
  28. Monica: Yep, that's me, I am that stupid.
    没错,这就是我,我真是个笨蛋。
  29. Ross: I had a dream last night where I was playing football with my kid.
    我昨晚梦见我和我儿子在玩橄榄球。
  30. Chandler and Joey: That's nice.
    真温馨。
  31. Ross: No, no, with him. I'm on this field, and they, they hike me the baby... And I, I know I've gotta do something because the Tampa Bay defence is coming right at me.
    不不,是用他打。我在球场上,他们把婴儿向我投过来。我知道我得做点什么,Tampa Bay的防守球员正在逐渐逼近。(hike me the baby:把婴儿向我投过来。hike这里是投掷的意思。)
  32. Joey: Tampa Bay's got a terrible team.
    坦帕湾队烂得可怕。
  33. Ross: Right, but... it is just me and the baby, so I'm thinking they can take us. And so I uh, hahhah, I just heave it down field.
    没错,但是但只有我和我儿子。所以我想他们很可能要比赢我们,所以我,呃哈哈,我只好传球。
  34. Chandler: What are you crazy? That's a baby!
    什么?你疯啦?那是个婴儿!
  35. Joey: He should take the sack?
    他应该(抱着婴儿)被其他人撞(围攻)。(take the sack:抱着(球)被其他人撞(围攻)。)
  36. Ross: Anyway, suddenly I'm down field, and I realize that I'm the one who's supposed to catch him, right? Only I know there is no way I'm gonna get there in time, so I am running, and running, and that, that is when I woke up. See I, I am so not ready to be a father.
    总之,突然我又到了前场,我发现该接球的人是我,对吧?但我绝对来不及,于是我跑啊跑,于是我就醒过来了。看,我还没准备好当爸爸。
  37. Chandler: Hey, you're gonna be fine. You're one of the most caring, most responsible men in North America. You're gonna make a great dad.
    你没问题的。你是全北美洲最细心、最有责任感的男人。你将来一定是个好爸爸的。
  38. Joey: Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking. Oh, have either one of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room? Is it real expensive?
    没错,你和你儿子,只是需要更好的阻挡。你们去过彩虹厅吗?真有那么贵?(blocking:阻挡。)
  39. Chandler: Well, only if you order stuff.
    当然,只有你点什么东西的时候。
  40. Joey: I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday.
    我要带 Ursula去那里,今天是她生日。
  41. Ross: Wowowhoa. What about Phoebe's birthday?
    菲比的生日该怎么办?
  42. Joey: When's that?
    什么时候?
  43. Ross: Tonight.
    今晚。
  44. Joey: Oh, man. What're the odds of that happening?
    怎么会有这么巧的事情发生呢?
  45. Ross: You take your time.
    慢慢想吧。
  46. Chandler: There it is! So what're you gonna do?
    原来是这样啊!你打算怎么办?
  47. Joey: What can I do? Look, I don't want to do anything to screw it up with Ursula.
    我能怎么办?我不想让乌苏拉不开心。
  48. Chandler: And your friend Phoebe?
    你的朋友菲比呢?
  49. Joey: Well, if she's my friend, hopefully she'll understand. I mean, wouldn't you guys?
    如果她是我朋友,希望她能谅解。我的意思是,你们不会谅解吗?
  50. Chandler: Man, if you tried something like that on my birthday, you'd be staring at the business end of a hissy fit.
    兄弟,如果你敢在我的生日那天做这事儿,你就会看到我发飙,然后起诉你!(business end: 指公事公办(起诉某人)。hissy fit:发飙。)
  51. Dr. Mitchell: Saffron makes all the difference. Okay, errrr, Monica? Yes. Yes, she is.
    加上少量蕃红花,就能使情况完全改观。好了,呃,摩妮卡?是的是的,她是!
  52. Rachel: Hi, this is my friend Rachel.
    她是我朋友Rachel。
  53. Monica: Hi.
    嗨!
  54. Dr. Mitchell: Hi, err Rachel. I'm Dr. Mitchell.
    嗨,呃,瑞秋。我是米契尔大夫。
  55. Dr. Rosen: And I'm his friend Dr. Rosen.
    我是他朋友Rosen大夫。
  56. Dr. Mitchell: I'm okay here.
    我在这没问题。
  57. Dr. Rosen: Actually, that's right, I don't mind if you want to take your break.
    实际上,没关系的。我不介意你休息一下。
  58. Dr. Mitchell: No, no, this is why I become a doctor. Ankles and stuff like that.
    不了,这是我为什么做了医生,脚踝之类是我的专长。
  59. Rachel: Aren't you a little cute to be a doctor?
    你当医生是不是太帅了一点?
  60. Dr. Rosen: Excuse me?
    抱歉,什么?
  61. Rachel: I meant er, God, young, young. I meant young, young to be a doctor. Oh good, Rach.
    天哪,年轻,我是指年轻,你当医生稍嫌年轻了点,说得好,Rach。
  62. Monica (as Rachel) : Thank you.
    谢谢 。
  63. Rachel (as Monica) : Right. So, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
    好的。他说这只是扭伤,就这样。
  64. Monica: Uh, you left out the stupid part.
    你忘了说我们做的蠢事。
  65. Rachel: It's not stupid. The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night, and I said "yes."
    才不蠢呢。这位两位帅帅帅哥大夫约我们明晚出去, 我答应了。
  66. Monica: I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime. You know, I say we blow off the dates.
    你根本就是疯了,他们在医院工作。我们这样不是回到犯罪现场?还是取消约会吧。
  67. Rachel: What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
    什么?他们可是大帅哥。而且还是医生。帅哥医生。很帅的医生。
  68. Chandler: Alright, what have we learned so far? Oh, God. Okay.
    目前为止我们知道了什么?天啊!好的。
  69. The Whole Party: SURPRISE! !!
    惊喜!
  70. Ross: What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap outta me.
    你们在干什么?把我吓死了!
  71. Rachel: Was that the cake?
    那是蛋糕吗?
  72. Ross: Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush.
    对。柠檬口味。(schmush:风味,口味。)
  73. Monica: Come on, she'll be here any minute.
    快点,她随时会到。
  74. Rachel: I hope it's okay.
    希望它没事。
  75. Monica: Oh...
    Oh...
  76. Chandler: "Happy Birthday Peehe."
    生日快乐,皮菲。
  77. Monica: Well maybe we can make a, a, a 'B' out of one of those roses.
    或许我们可以用玫瑰当"比"。
  78. Ross: Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
    对?用我们的特殊蛋糕工具
  79. Phoebe: Hey, what's going on?
    什么事?
  80. Ross: Oh, we just...
    我们只是
  81. Phoebe's Friends: Surprise!
    惊喜!
  82. Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh! This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary.
    喔,喔,喔!你们真是太好了,一点都不吓人。
  83. Oh look! "Happy Birthday Peehee." What a strange new nickname.
    看哪!"生日快乐,菲" 好奇怪的昵称啊。
  84. I like it! Oh, my God! Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi! You found Betty!
    我好喜欢,哦上帝!嗨,各位。贝蒂!贝蒂!嗨!你找到贝蒂?
  85. Oh my god! This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey?
    天呐!这太好了!我爱的大家都同在一起,乔伊在哪儿?
  86. Chandler: Did you see Betty?
    你看见贝蒂没?
  87. Mr. Geller: I tell you one thing, I wouldn't mind having a piece of this sundried tomato business. Five years ago, if somebody had said to me, "Here's a tomato that looks like a prune", I'd say "get out of my office!"
    我告诉你一件事,我觉得有一份晒干蕃茄的事业挺不错的。五年前如果有人说我的蕃茄像李子,我就叫他滚出我的办公室。
  88. Ross: Dad, before I was born, did you freak out at all?
    爸,我出生前你有紧张吗?
  89. Mr. Geller: I'm not freaking out, I'm just saying, if somebody had come to me with the idea...
    我没紧张,我只是说如果有人来给我说这个主意。
  90. Ross: Dad, dad, dad, I'm talking about the whole uh, baby thing. Did you uh, ever get this sort of... panicky, "Oh my god I'm gonna be a father" kind of a thing?
    爸,爸,爸,我是在谈小孩的事。你是否,呃,曾经有过这种 "天呐,我要当爸爸了"的恐慌?
  91. Mr. Geller: No. We just had kids back then. We didn't think about it. What else could the sun dry, I wonder?
    没有,那时候我们只管生孩子。我们根本就不想这些。我在想,还有什么能晒干?
  92. Ross: Dad, come on. Kids.
    老爸,拜托,说孩子的事。
  93. Mr. Geller: Right, look, your mother really did the work. I was busy with the business. I wasn't around that much. Is that what this is about?
    对,听着,都是你妈在处理,我忙着事业。经常不在家,你找我来是为了这个?
  94. Ross: No, no, Dad, I was just wondering.
    不,不,爸,我只是想知道。
  95. Mr. Geller: 'Cause there's time to make up for that. We can do stuff together.
    因为我们有时间弥补,我们可以一起做些事。
  96. You always wanted to go to that Colonial Williamsburg. How about we do that?
    你一直想去威廉斯堡,我们做这个怎么样?
  97. Ross: Thanks, Dad, really, I just... you know, I just... I just needed to know, um... when did you start to feel like a father?
    谢了,爸,真的,我只是,你知道的,我只是我只是想知道,呃你何时感觉自己像个父亲?
  98. Mr. Geller: Oh, well, I, I guess it must've been the day after you were born.
    哦,我想应该是你出生那一天。
  99. We were in the hospital room, your mother was asleep, and they brought you in and gave you to me.
    我们在病房,你妈在睡觉,他们把你交给我。
  100. You were this ugly little red thing, and all of a sudden you grabbed my finger with your whole fist. And you squeezed it, so tight.
    你当时是个又丑又小的红玩意儿,你突然用拳头紧抓住我的手指。
  101. And that's when I knew. So you don't wanna go to Williamsburg?
    紧紧捏住我的手指,那时候我才感觉到。你不想去威廉斯堡?
  102. Ross: No, we can go to Williamsburg.
    不,我们可以去啊。
  103. Mr. Geller: Eat your fish.
    吃你的鱼吧。
  104. Monica: Rachel, the cute doctors are here.
    瑞秋,帅哥医生来了!
  105. Rachel: Okay, coming!
    好的,来了。
  106. Monica: Hi, come on in.
    嗨,请进。
  107. Dr. Mitchell: Hey.
    你好。
  108. Monica: Hi, Geoffrey.
    嗨,麦可,杰佛瑞。
  109. Dr. Rosen: Ah here, we brought wine.
    给你,我们带了酒。
  110. Dr. Mitchell: Look at this, it's from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine, so... How could we resist?
    这是来自恩尼斯及托夫波尼酒窖。我们怎么能够拒绝呢?
  111. Rachel: Oh, that's great. Look at that.
    太好了!看看这个。
  112. Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, how's the ankle?
    摩妮卡,脚踝如何?
  113. Monica: It's uh...
    它啊。。。
  114. Monica (as Rachel) : Well, why don't you tell them? After all it, is your ankle.
    你何不告诉他们,毕竟这可是你的脚踝。
  115. Rachel (as Monica) : You know what, it's feeling a lot better, thank you, um... Well, listen, why don't you two sit down and, and we'll get you some glasses... Okay. Okay. Stat!
    感觉好多了,谢谢,呃你们请坐我去拿杯子。 好的。好的,快坐好。(Stat:拉丁文statim的缩写,立即。)
  116. Rachel: Okay, listen, I'm thinking, why don't we just tell them who we really are? I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be fine.
    好吧,听着,我想我们何不告诉他们我们的真实身份,我的意思是,没事的,我真的觉得不会有事的。
  117. Monica: It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble.
    不会没事的,我们会惹上大♥麻烦。
  118. Rachel: Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss?
    哦,摩妮卡,你能不能别这么胆小。
  119. Monica: A wuss? Excuse me for living in the real world, okay?
    胆小?抱歉,我生在真实的世界之中,好吧?
  120. Dr. Rosen: So... they are still seem normal.
    所以呢?她们似乎很正常。
  121. Dr. Mitchell: That's because they are.
    那是因为她们本来就是。
  122. Dr. Rosen: Okay, but you have to admit that every time we go out women we meet at the hospital... It turns into...
    每次我们和医院里认识的女病患约会都会变成...
  123. Dr. Mitchell: Will you relax? Look around. No pagan altars. no piles of bones in the corners, they're fine. Go like this.
    别紧张好不?看看四周,没有异教徒的神坛。角落没有成堆的骨头,她们没事的,像这样。
  124. Monica: I said we are not going to do it, okay? Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby.
    我说我们不能这么做,有时你真的很幼稚。
  125. Rachel:I am not a baby.
    我才不幼稚呢。
  126. Monica: Be serious. Every time You act like a princess.
    严格来说,每次都是你娇生惯养像个公主.
  127. Rachel:You know what?
    你知道吗?
  128. Monica: what?
    什么?
  129. Rachel: Every day, you are becoming more and more like your mother. Hello! Here we go!
    你愈来愈像你妈了。嘿!我们走!
  130. Dr. Rosen: This is a great place. How long have you lived here?
    这房子好漂亮,住在这儿多久了?
  131. Rachel: Thanks! I've been here about six years, and Rachel moved in a few months ago.
    谢谢,我住在这儿六年了,瑞秋几个月前才搬来。
  132. Monica: Yeah... see, I was supposed to get married, but, um, I left the guy at the altar.
    对,我本来应该结婚的,但我在圣堂前离开了新郎。
  133. Dr. Mitchell: Really?
    真的?
  134. Monica: Yeah...Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but haha, hey, that's me. Why don't you try the hummus?
    对,对,我知道我很自私,但是哈哈,我就是这种人。为什么不试试这个鹰嘴豆沙?
  135. Dr. Rosen: So, Monica, what do you do?
    摩妮卡,你从事什么工作?
  136. Rachel: (as Monica) Aahh, I'm a...chef at a restaurant uptown.
    我是上城区一家餐厅的总厨师。
  137. Dr. Rosen: Good for you.
    真有你的。
  138. Rachel: (as Monica) Yeah it is, mostly because I get to boss people around, which I just love to do.
    没错,主要因为我习惯对他人颐指气使,我就是喜欢这样。
  139. Dr. Rosen: This hummus is great.
    这个鹰嘴豆沙不错。
  140. Dr. Mitchell: God bless the chickpea.
    上帝保佑鹰嘴豆。
  141. Monica: (as Rachel) Oh, god, I am so spoiled. That's it.
    哦,天啊,我真是被宠坏了。就这样了。
  142. Rachel: (as Monica) I shoplift.
    我偷东西。
  143. Monica: (as Rachel) That was years ago, you had no idea that lipsticks was in your pocket.
    那是一年前的事了,你绝对想不到唇膏在你的口袋中。
  144. Did I tell you that I think I am so much cuter than I am?
    我告诉过你们我比我看起来要可爱多了吗?
  145. Rachel: And by the way, have I mentioned that back in high school, I was a cow?
    对了,我有提过,我在高中是条肥猪?
  146. Monica: I used to wet my bed.
    我以前经常尿床。
  147. Rachel: I use my breasts to get other people's attention.
    我用我的胸部吸引别人的注意。
  148. Monica: We both do that!
    我们都那样做!
  149. Dr. Mitchell: Monica and Rachel's apartment. Err yeh, aayah, yeh, just one second...ah, Rachel, it's your dad.
    摩妮卡与瑞秋的公寓。呃,是,是的,等等,呃,瑞秋,是你爸。
  150. Monica: Hi, Dad. No, no, it's me. lilisten, Dad, I can't talk right now, um, but there's something, um... there's something that I've been meaning to tell you...
    嗨,老爸。不,不,是我。听我说,老爸,我现在没空。但有些事,呃......有些话我一直想告诉你。
  151. Rachel: Would you excuse me for a second?
    失陪一下。
  152. Monica: Remember back in freshman year? Well, Billy Dreskin and I had sex on your bed.
    记得我大一时吗?Billy Dreskin和我在你床上做♥爱。
  153. Rachel: Daddy...Daddy...Daddy, why why would I sleep with Billy Dreskin? His father tried to put you out of business!... dead!
    爸,爸,爸,为什么?我♥干嘛和比利上床?他爸想害你倒闭!你死定了!
  154. Monica: Hey, Rachel? Are these your condoms?
    嗨,瑞秋?这是你的避孕套吗?
  155. Rachel: Oh, no, that was just Monica. She's drunk again.
    哦,不,那是摩尼卡的。她又喝醉了。
  156. Ross: Pheebs, I don't think "scrunchy" is a word.
    我觉得“scrunchy”不是一个词。
  157. Phoebe: Why not, if crunchy is a word, why scrunchy?
    为什么不是,“嘎吱嘎吱”都是一个词,何况“scrunchy”呢?
  158. Chandler: Okay, then I am using that same argument for "fligament."
    好吧,那我要用同样的论据来用“fligament” 。
  159. Monica: Ross, he's got the remote again.
    罗斯,他又在玩遥控器了。
  160. Ross: Good. Maybe he can switch it back. Maybe not.
    好的,或许他能把频道换过来,或许不会。
  161. Rachel: Okay, Daddy? That's the other line. Okay, no not even in my bedroom. Okay, okay, byebye.
    好吧,爸爸?那是另一条底线。好的,没,没有,也没有在我的卧室里过。好的,好的,再见。
  162. Rachel: Hello? Um, yeah, uh, Okay ah, hold on a second, let me let me just check and see if see if she's here.
    你好?呃,好的,等等,我看看她在不在。
  163. It's the woman from the hospital admissions office. She says there's a problem with the form.
    是医院前台的那个女人打来的,她说表格有问题。
  164. Oh, god, oh god... Oh God, oh, God. What do we do, what do we do, what do we do?
    哦,天啊,哦,天呐。哦,天啊!怎么办?怎么办?怎么办?
  165. Monica: Oh God, I don't know! Find out what they want! Find out what they want!
    天啊!我也不知道,你问他们想干什么。问他们想干什么。
  166. Rachel: Okay no, you do it.
    好的,不,你来吧。
  167. Monica: Hello, this is Monica. Yeah? Oh... Okay, yes, we'll be right, we'll be right down. Thank you.
    你好,我是 Monica。是的?好,我们没事,我们马上去,谢谢。
  168. Rachel: What?
    怎么了?
  169. Monica: We forgot to sign one of the admissions forms.
    我们忘了签一个表格了。
  170. Rachel: Ohhh... Okay, you were right. You were right! This was just not worth it.
    噢,好吧,你说得对,你是对的,这样不值得。
  171. Monica: Thank you.
    谢谢你。
  172. Rachel: Okay, let me just change.
    好的,让我换下衣服。
  173. Monica: Yes.
    好。
  174. Chandler: "Garge"?
    “Garge”?
  175. Ross: Nautical term.
    航海术语。
  176. Chandler: Cheating man.
    作弊男。
  177. Ross: Okay.
    好吧。
  178. Joey: Hey.
    嗨。
  179. Ross and Chandler: Hey!
    嗨。
  180. Monica: Hi.
    嗨。
  181. Chandler: She still didn't call?
    她还没有打电话。
  182. Joey: No.
    没有。
  183. Phoebe: Trouble?
    有麻烦了?
  184. Joey: Your sister stood me up the other night.
    你妹放我鸽子。
  185. Phoebe: Oh, no. Don't you hate it when people aren't there for you? ?
    哦,不,你难道不讨厌被人放鸽子的滋味吗?
  186. Ross: What is that?
    这是什么?
  187. Monica: Tushy.
    屁♥股。
  188. Ross: Well did you try calling her?
    你有试着打电话给她吗?
  189. Joey: I've been trying for two days. When I called the restaurant, they said she was too busy to talk. I can't believe she's blowing me off.
    我连打了两天。打给餐厅时他们说她太忙没法说话。我不敢相信她放我鸽子。
  190. Customer: Excuse me, we had two chef salad.
    请问,我们点了两份主厨沙拉。
  191. Ursula: Oh, and how were they?
    哦,觉得怎么样?
  192. Customer: No, we haven't had them yet, we are still hoping to have them.
    不,我们到现在还没吃到呢,我们只是希望吃那个。
  193. Ursula: Okay.
    好吧。
  194. Phoebe: Hey.
    嗨。
  195. Ursula: Oh!
    哦!
  196. Phoebe: Um you, you got a minute.
    嗯,你有空吗?
  197. Ursula: Um, yeah, I'm just...working.
    有,我只是在工作。
  198. Phoebe: So...
    那么。
  199. Ursula: Uhhuh.
    啊哈。
  200. Phoebe: Um, oh, I got you a birthday present.
    嗯,哦,我为你买了生日礼物。
  201. Ursula: Oh, wow! You remembered! Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos!
    哦,哇哦,你还记得!哦,这是 Judy Jetson热水瓶。
  202. Phoebe: Right, like the kind you...
    对,像你
  203. Ursula: Right. Oh, I got something for you, too.
    对,我也有东西送你。
  204. Phoebe: How'd you know I was coming?
    你怎知道我会来?
  205. Ursula: Um, yeah, um, twin thing.
    呃,是的,呃,双胞胎那回事嘛。
  206. Phoebe: I can't believe you did this. I can't believe you... did this.
    我不敢相信你会这么做。我不敢相信你会 这么做。
  207. Phoebe: So... What's the deal with umm, you and Joey?
    那么,你和Joey怎么回事?
  208. Ursula: Oh, right. He is so great. But that's over.
    喔,是的,他人很好,但我们结束了。
  209. Phoebe: Does he know?
    他知道吗?
  210. Ursula: Who?
    谁?
  211. Phoebe: Joey. You know, um, he's really nutsy about you.
    Joey,你知道,嗯,他对你着迷不已。
  212. Ursula: He is? Why?
    他是吗?为什么?
  213. Phoebe: You got me.
    你可把我问倒了。
  214. Ursula: Right. Excuse me. Doesn't this come with a side salad?
    没错。打扰一下,这道菜不是带有沙拉吗?
  215. Phoebe: So, um, are you gonna call him?
    你会打电话给他吗?
  216. Ursula: What? Do you think he likes me?
    你认为他喜欢我?
  217. Phoebe: No, Joey.
    不,是乔伊。
  218. Ursula: Oh. No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out. Do you want some chicken?
    喔,不,不,他很聪明,他会明白的。想吃鸡肉吗?
  219. Phoebe: No. No food with a face.
    不,我不吃有脸的东西。
  220. Ursula: You have not changed!
    你还是没变。
  221. Phoebe: Yeah, you too.
    是的,你也一样。
  222. Ursula: Thanks. Excuse me? My side salad? Service here is horrible, now I know what people mean.
    谢谢,打扰一下,我的沙拉怎么还没上呢?这里的服务很差,现在我明白顾客的意思了。
  223. Rachel: Hi, remember us?
    嗨,记得我们吗?
  224. Nurse: Mmm hmmm.
    是啊。
  225. Monica: Um, okay. You just called a little while ago about needing a signature on the admissions form. Well, it turns out we need a whole new one because uh, you see, II, I put the wrong name again. because um...
    呃,好吧,你刚打电话要我们过来,需要我们在表格上签名。结果是我们需要一张全新的表格,我又写错名字了。
  226. Nurse: You're that stupid.
    因为呃… 你就是那么蠢。
  227. Monica: I am. I'm that stupid.
    是啊,我就是那么笨。
  228. Rachel: Yeah, and and, I'm just gonna pay for this with a check.
    是,我要用支票付帐。
  229. Nurse: Well, you know your insurance will cover that.
    你不知道保险会给付吗?
  230. Rachel: Yeah, I know... I'm I'm just not that bright either. Mon, I am sorry, but last night what I said, I don't think anything you are like your mother.
    我知道,只是我也没那么聪明。Mon,我为昨晚我的话感到抱歉,我觉得你不像你妈妈。
  231. Monica: That's all right, and you know, I don't think you were selfish of running out of marrying.
    没关系,你知道,我也不认为你逃婚是自私的行为。
  232. Rachel: Oh, I am sorry I said you were a cow in high school.
    哦,对不起我说你在中学时是肥猪。
  233. Monica: That is okay, I was a cow.
    没事,我就是一头肥猪。
  234. Rachel: I know, I am just sorry I said it.
    我知道,我只是为了我曾经说过的话而抱歉。
  235. Chandler: Okay, worst case scenario. Say you never feel like a father. Say your son never feels connected to you, as one. Say all of his relationships are affected by this.
    好的,想象最糟的场景,假设你从未感觉像个爸爸。假如你儿子从未感觉跟你交心。假如他所有的关系全受这个的影响。
  236. Ross: Do you have a point?
    你这话有没有重点?
  237. Chandler: You know, you think I would.
    你知道的,应该有的。
  238. Chandler: What's up with the simian?
    这只猴子到底怎么了?
  239. Ross: It's just a fur ball.
    只是毛球。
  240. Chandler: All right.
    好吧。
  241. Chandler: Okay... whose turn is it?
    好了,该谁了?
  242. Ross: Yours, I just got 43 points for 'KIDNEY'.
    该你了,我刚刚因为“KIDNEY”得了43分。
  243. Chandler: No, no, you got zero points for 'IDNEY'.
    不,你没得分,你拼的是“idney”。
  244. Ross: Where's where's my 'K'?
    我的k在哪儿?
  245. Ross: You've got to help me my monkey swallowed a 'K'!
    你得帮帮我,我的猴子把k吞了。
  246. Nurse: You get that animal out of here.
    把你的动物带走!
  247. Ross: No, no you don't understand the animal hospital is way across town he's choking I don't know what else to do.
    不,不,你不明白,动物医院离这儿很远,它快窒息了,我不知道该怎么办。
  248. Monica: What's going on?
    怎么回事?
  249. Chandler: Marcel swallowed a Scrabble tile.
    马修吞了一个拼字块。
  250. Nurse: Excuse me. This hospital is for people!
    抱歉,这是为人看病的医院。
  251. Ross: Lady, he is people. He has a name, okay? He watches Jeopardy! He touches himself when nobody's watching.
    小♥姐,它是人,他有名字,好吧?他看守“幸运轮”,没人注意时,他还会自己打♥飞机(摸自己)。
  252. Ross: Please, please have a heart!
    拜托,发挥你的爱心。
  253. Dr. Mitchell: I'll take a look at him.
    我替它看看。
  254. Rachel and Monica: Oh, thank you.
    哦,谢谢。
  255. Monica: Michael.
    麦克!
  256. Dr. Mitchell: Rachel.
    瑞秋!
  257. Rachel: What?
    什么?
  258. Monica: Monica.
    莫尼卡。
  259. Rachel: Oh.
    噢。
  260. Monica: Hi.
    嗨。
  261. Rachel: Hi.
    嗨。
  262. Phoebe: Hey.
    嘿!
  263. Joey: Urse. .ah, what're you doing here? I've been trying to call you.
    Urse?你到这儿来干什么?我一直想给你打电话。
  264. Phoebe: Listen, um...
    听着,嗯
  265. Joey: No, no, no, don't say "listen." I know that "listen." I've said that "listen."
    不,不,不,别叫“听我说”,我知道你的意思。我也说过“听我说”。
  266. Phoebe: I'm sorry.
    抱歉。
  267. Joey: I don't get it. What happened? What about everything you said under the bridge?
    我不懂,你怎么了?你在桥下说过的话呢?
  268. Phoebe: Yeah, um... You know you, you should just forget about what I said under the bridge, I was talking crazy that night, I was so drunk!
    是啊,你得忘记我在桥下说过的话。我那一夜是胡言乱语呢,醉大发了。
  269. Joey: You don't drink.
    你不喝酒。
  270. Phoebe: That's right, I don't... But I was, I was drunk on you!
    没错,我不喝酒。但我爱你爱得如痴如醉。
  271. Joey: Oh, Urse...
    哦,Urse
  272. Phoebe: Okay, yeah, so it's not gonna work.
    好吧,是的,我们是没有结果的。
  273. Joey: Why? Is it because I'm friends with Phoebe?
    为什么?因为我是菲比的朋友?
  274. Phoebe: If it was, would you stop hanging out with her?
    如果是,你愿意不和她来往吗?
  275. Joey: No. No, I, I couldn't do that.
    不,不行,我办不到。
  276. Phoebe: Um, then yes, it's because of Phoebe! So, you know, it's either her or me.
    没错,就是因为她,所以,不是她就是我。
  277. Joey: Then, uh, then I'm sorry.
    那么我只能说抱歉了。
  278. Phoebe: You know...You're gonna be really, really hard to get over.
    你知道,忘了我是很难的一件事。
  279. Joey: I know.
    我知道。
  280. Joey: I don't know whether it's just because we're breaking up or...what, but you have never looked so beautiful.
    我不知是否因为分手还是什么,你从未这么漂亮过。
  281. Phoebe: Really?
    真的?
  282. Joey: Pheebs?
    菲比?
  283. Phoebe: Yeah. Oooh...
    哦,噢
  284. Ross: He looks so tiny.
    它看起来好小。
  285. Joey: We just got the message.
    我刚听说了。
  286. Phoebe: Is he alright?
    它没事吧?
  287. Ross: Yeah. The doctor got the 'K' out. He also found an "M" and an "O."
    嗯,医生已取出k了。他还发现m和o。
  288. Chandler: We think he was trying to spell out 'MONKEY.'
    我们觉得它一定想拼monkey(猴子)。
  289. Ross: Well, the doctor says he's gonna be fine, he's just sleeping now.
    医生说它已无大碍,它现在睡着了。
  290. Chandler: So, you feel like a dad yet?
    你有当爸爸的感觉没?
  291. Ross: No, why?
    没有,干嘛问?
  292. Chandler: Hey, come on, you came through, you did what you had to do. That's very "dad."
    拜托,你办到了。你做了必须做的,太有爸爸的味道了。
  293. Monica: Oh, look, he's waking up!
    噢,瞧瞧,它醒了。
  294. Ross: Hey, fella! How you doing?
    老兄?感觉如何?
  295. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers