老友记 第一季 第十九集 风流牙医 Friends S01E19: The one with the Evil Orthodontist

阅读次数 0
  1. Chandler: I can't believe you would actually say that. I would much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty.
    我真不敢相信你会这么说,我是花生先生而非咸味先生。
  2. Joey: No way! Mr. Salty is a sailor, all right, he's got to be, like, the toughest snack there is.
    才怪,盐先生是个水手,他应该是最顽强的点心。
  3. Ross: I don't know, you don't wanna mess with corn nuts. They're crazy!
    我不知道,你不会想和谷物坚果作对的。他们是疯子。
  4. Monica: Oh my God. You guys! You gotta come see this! There's some creep out there with a telescope!
    上帝呀!你们快看!有一个讨厌鬼拿着望远镜。
  5. Ross: I can't believe it! He's looking right at us!
    我真不敢相信他在看我们。
  6. Rachel: Oh, that is so sick.
    真呕心。
  7. Chandler: I feel violated. And not in a good way.
    我感觉被冒犯了,而且是以很不爽的方式。
  8. Phoebe: How can people do that? Oh, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots!
    怎会有人这样?你们看,丑陋裸男有双重力鞋。
  9. Chandler: I am telling you, years from now, schoolchildren will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time.
    告诉你们,几年后学童将会把它奉为第一次约会的经♥典加以研读。
  10. Phoebe: Yeah.
    是的。
  11. Chandler: I'll say yeah. It was unbelievable! We could totally be ourselves; we didn't have to play any games.
    要我说,是的。它太令人无法置信,我们可以完全作自己,无须再玩任何游戏。
  12. Monica: So have you called her yet?
    你打过电话给她没?
  13. Chandler: Let her know I like her? What are you, insane?
    让她知道我喜欢她?你这是怎么了?疯了?
  14. All: Guys. It's gross.
    男人啊,这太恶心了。
  15. Chandler: It's the next day! How needy do I want to seem? I'm right, right?
    这才第二天你要我显得有多饥渴?我没错,对吧?
  16. Joey and Ross: Oh, yeah. Yeah. Let her dangle.
    对,让她慢慢等吧。
  17. Monica: I can't believe my parents are actually pressuring me to find one of you people.
    我无法相信我爸妈强迫我找你们这种男人。
  18. Phoebe: Oh, God, come on, just do it! Call her! Stop being so testosteroney!
    哦,天呐,赶紧行动!打电话给她,别摆出一付臭男人的样子。(testosteroney:testosterone睾酮; 睾丸素(男性荷尔蒙的一种)。Phoebe 是用很形象的方式告诉 Chandler 别老那么大男子主义。)
  19. Chandler: Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat. I got her machine.
    这个,顺便说一下,旧金山真有这道菜。是她的电话答录机。
  20. Joey: Her answer machine?
    她的答录机?
  21. Chandler: No, interestingly enough her leaf blower picked up.
    不,真有意思,是落叶清扫机。
  22. Phoebe: So, uh, why didn't you say anything?
    你为何不说话?
  23. Chandler: Oh, nononono. Last time I left a spontaneous message I ended up using the phrase "Yes indeedo."
    噢,不不不不,上次我想给她留个自然的留言时,结果说了“是的,的确滴哦”。
  24. Monica: Look! It's Rachel and Barry. No, don't everybody look at once!
    看,是Rachel和Barry不,别一起看。
  25. Ross: Okay, okay, what's going on?
    好的,好的,怎么了?
  26. Phoebe: Okay, they're just talking.
    他们只是在讲话。
  27. Ross: Yeah, well, does he look upset? Does he look like he was just told to shove anything?
    是吗?他是否神情落寞?他是否像要推开一切的样子?(shove:猛推。)
  28. Phoebe: No, no actually, he's smiling...And... Oh my God, don't do that! !
    没有,实际上他正在微笑。我的老天,不要那样干!
  29. Ross: What? What? What? !
    怎么了?怎么了?怎么啦!
  30. Phoebe: That man across the street just kicked that pigeon!
    对街的男人踢了一只鸽子。
  31. Chandler: And basically, that's how a bill becomes a law.
    这就是法案成为法律的原因。
  32. Chandler: Hey Rach!
    你好,Rach。
  33. Monica: How did it go?
    情况如何?
  34. Rachel: You know, it was, uh... it was actually really great.
    你知道,实际上非常好。
  35. Rachel: He took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room, and I had that chicken, where you know you poke it and all the butter squirts out...
    他带我到俄国茶室吃饭,我点了那种鸡肉,一刺就有奶油啧出来的那种。
  36. Phoebe: Not a good day for birds...
    今天真不是鸟儿的好日子。
  37. Rachel: Then we took a walk down to Bendall's, and I told him not to, but he got me a little bottle of Chanel.
    然后我们去精品店,我告诉他不要,他还是买了一小瓶香奈儿给我。
  38. Ross: That's nice...now, was that before or after you told him to stop calling, stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone, hmm?
    真体贴。是在你跟他说之前还是之后送的,叫他别再打电话来,别再送你花,别再来烦你,嗯?
  39. Rachel: Right, well, we never actually got to that... Oh, it was just so nice to see him again, you know? It was comfortable, it was familiar...it was just nice!
    好吧,实际上我们没有到那一步……能再见到他的感觉真好,你们知道吗?感觉是那么自在而熟悉,感觉很好!
  40. Ross: That's, that's nice twice!
    你已讲了两遍很好!
  41. Monica: Rachel, what's going on? I mean isn't this the same Barry who you left at the altar?
    Rachel,你是怎么了?他不是在圣坛前被你甩掉的Barry吗?
  42. Joey: Duh, where have you been?
    废话,你上哪儿去了?
  43. Rachel: Yeah, but it was different with him today! I mean he wasn't, like, Orthodontist Guy, you know? I mean, we had fun! Is there anything wrong with that?
    是啊,但是今天和他在一起感觉不同,我的意思是他今天不像是牙医,我们玩得很开心,这样有什么不对吗?
  44. Chandler: Yes!
    是的!
  45. Rachel: Why?
    为什么?
  46. Chandler: I have my reasons.
    我有我的理由。
  47. Monica: Okay, how about the fact that he's engaged to another woman, who just happens to be your ex-best friend?
    好吧,这个事实怎么样:他跟另一个女人订婚了,而这个人正好是你的前好友?
  48. Rachel: All right. All right, all right, all right, all right, I know it's stupid! I will go see him this afternoon, and I will just put an end to it!
    好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,我知道这样做很傻。我下午去找他,把这事了结了。
  49. Rachel: Wow...Wow!
    喔!
  50. Barry: Yeah.
    耶。
  51. Rachel: I'm not crazy, right? I mean, it was never like that.
    我不疯狂吧?我的意思是,我从未像这样过。
  52. Barry: No, it wasn't.
    是的,没有。
  53. Rachel: Ooh, and it's so nice having this little sink here...
    这儿有个小水槽真好。
  54. Chandler: Then with authority, hang up.
    带着权威,挂断电话。
  55. Ross: Will you just leave her the message already?
    你赶快给她留言好不?
  56. Chandler: OK, all right, fine. Oh, Danielle! I wasn't expecting the machine... Give me a call when you get a chance. Bye bye. Oh God! Oh, God.
    好的,好的。哦,丹妮尔,没想到是答录机接的,有空请回电……再见。哦,天呐,天呐!
  57. Monica: That's what you've been working on for the past two hours? !
    过去两小时你就在忙这个?
  58. Chandler: Hey, I've been honing!
    喂,我一直在演练好不!(hone:用磨刀石磨。)
  59. Ross: What was with the dishes?
    和盘子有何关系?
  60. Chandler: Oh, uh... I want her to think I might be in a restaurant... You know? I might have some kind of life, like I haven't been sitting around here honing for the past few hours.
    我要她以为我在餐厅……我过着不错的生活,不是只在这儿演练数小时的样子。
  61. Monica: Look look! He's doing it again, the guy with the telescope!
    看,又是那个拿望远镜的人。
  62. Phoebe: Oh my God! Go away! Stop looking in here!
    拜托,走开,别再往这儿看。
  63. Monica: Great, now he's waving back.
    这下可好,他也挥手了。
  64. Joey: Man, we gotta do something about that guy. This morning, I caught him looking into our apartment. It creeps me out! I feel like I can't do stuff!
    我们得想办法阻止他。我们得想办法阻止他,早上我逮到他往这儿看,真是令我毛骨惊然,我感觉自己无法办事。
  65. Monica: What kind of stuff?
    什么样的事情呀?
  66. Joey: Will you grow up? I'm not talking about sexy stuff, but, like, when I'm cooking naked.
    成熟点行吗?我不是指性,我只是光着屁♥股做饭。
  67. Phoebe: You cook naked?
    你光着屁♥股做饭?
  68. Joey: Yeah, toast, oatmeal...nothing that spatters.
    是啊,烤面包,泡燕麦粥,都是不会溅出来的。
  69. Chandler: What are you looking at me for? I didn't know that.
    看我♥干嘛?我毫不知情。
  70. Barry: What's the matter?
    怎么了?
  71. Rachel: Oh, it's just...Oh, Barry, this was not good.
    巴瑞,这样不好。
  72. Barry: No, it was. It was very very good.
    不,不,是非常非常好。
  73. Rachel: Well, what about Mindy?
    明蒂怎么样?
  74. Barry: Oh, way, way better than Mindy.
    我们干得比明蒂好太多了。
  75. Rachel: No, not that, I mean, what about you and Mindy?
    不,不是那事,我的意思是,你和明蒂怎么办?
  76. Barry: Well, if you want, I'll just...I'll just break it off with her.
    如果你愿意,我就和她分手。
  77. Rachel: No. No no no no, no. I mean, don't do that. Not, I mean not for me.
    不,不,万万不行,别那样做,我的意思是,别为我那样做。
  78. Bernice: Dr. Farber, Bobby Rush is here for his adjustment.
    法大夫,鲍比来做调整。
  79. Barry: Thanks, Bernice. Let's go away this weekend.
    谢谢柏妮丝。我们这周末去渡假。
  80. Rachel: Oh, Barry! Come on, this is all way too...
    巴瑞,拜托,这样太……
  81. Barry: But wait, wait, we can, go to Aruba! When I went there on what would have been our honeymoon, it was, uh...it was really nice. You would've liked it.
    但是,等等,等等,我们可以去阿鲁巳。我在本属于我们的蜜月期去过了,那里很好,你一定会喜欢。
  82. Rachel: I had a bra.
    我本来有穿胸罩的。
  83. Bobby: Hey, Dr. Farber.
    法大夫。
  84. Barry: All right, Miss Green, everything looks fine... Yep, I think we're starting to see some real progress here.
    好了,格林小姐,看来一切正常……我想我们将会看到许多进步!
  85. Rachel: What? !
    干嘛?
  86. Bobby: I'm twelve, I'm not stupid.
    我十二岁了,我可不傻。
  87. Chandler: Can I use your phone?
    能借用你的电话吗?
  88. Monica: Yeah. . uh, but for future reference, that thing in your hand can also be used as a phone.
    可以,不过……我指点你一下,你手里拿的那支也是电话。
  89. Chandler: Yes, it's working! Why isn't she calling me back?
    是的,这电话没问题啊,她为何不回我电话?
  90. Joey: Maybe she never got your message.
    或许她没听到你的留言。
  91. Phoebe: You know, if you want, you can call her machine, and if she has a lot of beeps, that means she probably didn't get her messages yet.
    如果愿意你可以打给她的留言机,如果听见许多哔哔声,那代表她或许没听见留言。
  92. Chandler: You don't think that makes me seem a little...
    难道你不认为这样会使我感觉有点……
  93. Ross: Desperate, needy, pathetic?
    绝望,渴望,可悲?
  94. Chandler: Ah, you obviously saw my personal ad.
    你显然看过我的征友启事。
  95. Phoebe: How many beeps?
    哔几声?
  96. Chandler: She answered.
    她接了。
  97. Monica: You see, this is where you could use that 'hello' word we talked about.
    看到没,这就是我们说的你该用“你好”这个词才对。
  98. Chandler: I'm not gonna talk to her, she obviously got my message and is choosing not to call me. Now I'm needy and snubbed. God, I miss just being needy.
    我不会跟她说话的,她显然听到我的留言了,而且选择不回电。我既渴望又遭人冷落,天啊,我真想念纯渴望的滋味。(snub:冷落。)
  99. Phoebe: Hey, how did he take it?
    嘿,他表现如何?
  100. Rachel: Pretty well, actually...
    事实上,很不错……
  101. Monica: Uh, Rachel...how come you have dental floss in your hair?
    呃,瑞秋,你头发上为何有牙线?
  102. Rachel: Oh, do I?
    有吗?
  103. Monica: Uhhuh.
    是啊。
  104. Rachel: We ended up having sex in his chair.
    结果我们在他椅子上做♥爱了。
  105. Monica: You had sex in his chair? ! I said that a little too loudly, didn't I?
    你在他椅子上做♥爱了?我是否说得太大声,是不是?
  106. Ross: Youyou had what?
    你们什么?
  107. Phoebe: Sex in his chair.
    在他椅子上做♥爱。
  108. Ross: What, uh...what were you thinking?
    什么,呃,你到底在想什么?
  109. Rachel: I don't know! I mean, we still care about each other. There's a history there. It's like you and Carol.
    我也不知道,我是说我们仍在乎对方。我们有过一段历史,就像你和卡罗尔一样。
  110. Ross: No! No no, it is nothing like me and Carol!
    不,不不,一点都不像我和卡罗尔。
  111. Rachel: Please. If she said to you, "Ross, I want you on this couch, right here, right now," what would you say?
    拜托,如果她说:罗斯,我要在这沙发上要你,此时此地,你会怎么回答?
  112. Chandler: If it helps, I could slide over.
    如果需要我可以过去点。
  113. Ross: It's, it's, it's, uh, a totally different situation! It's, it's apples and oranges, it's, it's orthodontists and lesbian I gotta go.
    这是,这是,这完全是两回事,这是风马牛不相及的事,这是牙医和女同志的,我得走了。
  114. Phoebe: Where are you going?
    你要上哪儿去?
  115. Ross: I just have to go, all right? Do I need a reason? Huh? I mean I have things to do with my life, I have a jam packed schedule, and I am late for keeping up with it. Okay?
    我就是要走,行吗?我需要理由吗?我有自己的人生要过,我有排满了的计划,我已经落下好多事了,好不?
  116. Rachel: Hello? Mindy! Hi! Hey, how are you? Yes, yes, I've heard, congratulations, that are so great. Really?
    哈喽!明蒂,嗨,你还好吗?是的,是的,我听说了,恭喜啊!这真是太好了!真的吗?
  117. Oh. God. Okay. Okay, well I'm working tomorrow, but if you want you can, you can, you can come by and...
    哦,天呐,好的,好的。我明天工作,如果你愿意你可以过来……
  118. OK, great. Great. Alright. So I'll... I'll see you tomorrow. Okay. Bye. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God!
    好的,太好了,太好了,好吧,明天见了。好的,再见。噢,天呀,哦,天呀,哦,天呀!
  119. Chandler: So how's Mindy?
    明蒂还好吗?
  120. Rachel: Oh, she wants to see me tomorrow...Oh, she sounded really weird, I gotta call Barry... Hi, it's me, I just... Mindy! ! Mindy! Hi! No, I figured that's where you'd be!
    她明天想见我,她的语调好诡异,我得打电话给巴瑞。嗨,是我,我只是…… 明蒂!明蒂!我猜你可能会在那。
  121. Chandler: Hell is filled with people like you.
    地狱全是你这种人。
  122. Joey: He's back! The peeper's back! Get down!
    他回来了!偷窥者回来了!蹲下!
  123. Rachel: Get down?
    蹲下?
  124. Chandler:...And boogie!
    并摇摆!(boogie:摆动身体; 随着摇滚音乐跳舞。)
  125. Rachel: Thanks, but I gotta go to work and get my eyes scratched out by Mindy.
    谢谢,但是我得去上班了,我的眼睛要等着被明蒂抓伤。
  126. Monica: Relax. You know, she may not even know.
    淡定,或许她还不知道。
  127. Rachel: Please. I haven't heard from her in seven months, and now she calls me? I mean, what else is it about? Oh! She was my best friend, you guys! We went to camp together... she taught me how to kiss.
    拜托,我们七个月来没联络过,但是现在她突然打电话来?我的意思是,还会有什么事呢?大伙们,她曾是我最要好的朋友。我们一起去夏令营,她教我如何接吻。
  128. Joey: Yeah?
    是吗?
  129. Rachel: And now, you know, I'm like...I'm like the other woman! I feel so...
    如今我像是,我像是第三者,我感觉很……
  130. Joey: Naughty!
    不老实!
  131. Rachel: Right, I'll see you guys later...
    好吧,回头见了。
  132. Joey: Oh, hold up, I'll walk out with you. Now, Rachel, when she taught you to kiss, you were at camp, and... were you wearing any kinda little uniform, or... That's fine, yeah.
    等等,我和你一起出去。她在夏令营时教你亲吻,你是穿着制服呢,还是……没事了。
  133. Chandler: Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Will you watch my phone?
    我要上洗手间,帮我守着电话好吗?
  134. Monica: Why don't you just take it with you?
    你何不带进去?
  135. Chandler: Hey, we haven't been on a second date, she needs to hear me pee?
    我们还没第二次约会呢,她需要听到我尿尿的声音吗?
  136. Monica: Why don't you just call her?
    何不干脆打给她?
  137. Chandler: I can't call her, I left a message! I have some pride.
    我已留言,不能打给她,我有一些尊严的好吧。
  138. Monica: Do you?
    有吗?
  139. Chandler: No.
    没有。
  140. Chandler: Danielle, hi! It's, uh, it's Chandler! I'm fine. Uh, listen, I don't know if you tried to call me, because, uh, idiot that I am, I accidentally shut off my phone.
    丹妮尔,你好,我是Chandler,我很好。呃,我不知道你是否给我打过电话,呃,因为我这个白♥痴不小心把电话关了。
  141. Oh, uh, okay, that's fine, that's great. Okay. She's on the other line, she's gonna call me back. She's on the other line, she's gonna call me back.
    哦,呃,好的,没事儿,很好,好的。她正在打另一个电话,她会给我打回来……她正在打另一个电话,她会给我打回来……
  142. Monica: Don't you have to pee?
    你不想尿了?
  143. Chandler: That's why I'm dancing...
    这就是我跳舞的原因。
  144. Rachel: Mindy.
    明蒂。
  145. Mindy: Hey, you.
    你好。
  146. Rachel: Hey, you.... So, what's up?
    嘿,你好,什么事啊?
  147. Mindy: Um. . we should really be sitting for this.
    我们需要坐下来谈谈。
  148. Rachel: Sure we should...So.
    当然啦,那么...
  149. Mindy: Oh, God, Okay, I'm just gonna ask you this once, and I want a straight answer. Not like the time when I asked if those red cute pants made my ass look big.
    哦,天呐,好吧,我只问你一次,我希望得到直接的回答。不像那次问你红色短裤是不是让我的屁♥股显得大一些这样的问题。
  150. I know things've been weird lately, but you're like my oldest friend in the world except for Laurie Schaffer, who I don't talk to anymore,
    我知道最近有点尴尬,你是我这世上认识最久的朋友,除了萝瑞,
  151. cause she's all bitter now that she lost the weight and it turns out she doesn't have a pretty face. . Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
    由于她减了肥但是脸蛋却不好看,所以现在她很刻薄。好吧,我准备说了啊。
  152. Rachel: Okay.
    好吧。
  153. Mindy: Will you be my maid of honor?
    你愿意当我的伴娘吗?
  154. Rachel: Of course!
    当然愿意!
  155. Mindy: Oh that's so great! It is. It is. It is.
    太好了。太好了。
  156. Rachel: Was that all you wanted to ask me?
    你只想问我这件事?
  157. Mindy: That's all!
    对,就这些。
  158. Rachel: Ohhhh! !...What? What?
    哦,怎么了?怎么了?
  159. Mindy: That's not all.
    不只这些。
  160. Rachel: Oh sure it is!
    肯定就这些。
  161. Mindy: Oh no, it isn't! No! I think Barry is seeing someone in the city.
    哦,不,不是的。我觉得巴瑞在这个城市里有其他的女人。
  162. Rachel: Um, what what would make you think that?
    额,你怎会这样想?
  163. Mindy: Well, ever since we announced the engagement, he's been acting really weird, and then last night, he came home smelling like Chanel.
    自从我们宣布订婚以后,他就变得很奇怪,而且昨晚他回到家时闻起来像有香奈儿的味道。
  164. Rachel: Really. Mindy, if it'll make you feel any better, when Barry and I first got engaged, he went through a whole weird thing too.
    真的?如果这样能让你好过点,我和巴瑞订婚时,他也完全变得很奇怪。
  165. Mindy: Oh God! You see, that's what I was afraid of!
    噢,天呐!你瞧,这就是我最担心的。
  166. Rachel: What? What's what you were afraid of?
    什么?你担心什么?
  167. Mindy: Okay, okay... when Barry was engaged to you, he and I...kind of...had a little thing on the side.
    好吧,好吧……巴瑞和你订婚时,我差不多……跟他正在偷偷恋爱。
  168. Rachel: What?
    什么?
  169. Mindy: I know. I know, and when he proposed to me, everyone said "Don't do it, he's just gonna do to you what he did to Rachel," and now I feel so stupid.
    我知道,我知道,他向我求婚时,每个人都说:他会对你做他以前对瑞秋做过的事,现在我觉得我真蠢。
  170. Rachel: Uh...Oh, Mindy, you are so stupid. Oh, we are both so stupid.
    哦,明蒂,你真蠢。哦,我们两人都真蠢。
  171. Mindy: What do you mean?
    什么意思?
  172. Rachel: Smell familiar?
    是不是熟悉的味道?
  173. Mindy: Oh no.
    噢,不是吧。
  174. Rachel: Oh, I am so sorry.
    哦,我很抱歉。
  175. Mindy: No me, I am so sorry...
    不,应该是我,我很抱歉……
  176. Rachel: No, I am sorry. I'm sorry.
    不,我很抱歉,我很抱歉……
  177. Joey: Oh, my.
    噢。
  178. Ross: Four letters: "Circle or hoop ".
    四个字母,圈圈或圆圈(填字游戏)。
  179. Chandler: Ring damn it, ring!
    快响呀,该死的,快响呀!
  180. Ross: Thanks.
    谢啦。
  181. Joey: Hey, you know our phone's not working?
    喂,你知道我们的电话坏了吗?
  182. Chandler: What? !
    什么?
  183. Joey: I tried to call you from the coffee shop, and there was no answer.
    我从咖啡店打给你,没有应答。
  184. Chandler: I turned it off. Mother of God, I turned it off!
    我把它关掉了,天啊,我把它关掉了!
  185. Monica: Just like you told her you did! Just pointing out the irony.
    和你告诉她的一样!只是指出讽刺的地方而已。
  186. Joey: Hey, so listen, I went across the street and talked to the doorman. I got the peeper's name! Can I use the phone? Can I use your phone? Yeah, the number for a Sidney Marks, please.
    喂,听我说,我去对街跟门房聊过了,我知道那个偷窥狂的名字!电话我能用下吗?我能用下你电话吗?请帮我查辛尼马克斯的电话号码。
  187. Ross: "Heating device."
    热装置?(填字游戏)
  188. Phoebe: Radiator.
    散热器。
  189. Ross: Five letters.
    五个字母。
  190. Phoebe: Rdtor.
    Rdtor.
  191. Joey: Yeah, is Sidney there? Oh, this is? Sidney's a woman.
    西德尼在么,哦,你是?
  192. Monica: So she's a woman! So what?
    辛尼是个女的。是女的又怎样?
  193. Joey: Yeah. Yeah, so what? Look, I live across the street, and I know all about you and your little telescope, and I don't appreciate it, okay?
    对,对,又怎样?听着,我住在对街,我知道你和你的小望远镜的所有事情,我可不喜欢这样,好吧?
  194. Yeah, I can see you right now! Hello! If I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear, I shouldn't have to feel like...
    是啊,我现在可以看到你!喂!如果我要穿着内♥裤在室内走来走去,我可不想感觉……
  195. Thank you. That's not really the point... The point is that... Mostly free weights, but occasionally...
    谢谢。那不是重点……重点是……大多数时候是举重,但是偶尔。。。
  196. Monica: Joey! !
    Joey!!
  197. Joey: Yeah, my neighbor... Yeah, the brunette... She says you looked very pretty the other day in the green dress.
    对,我邻居…… 对,黑褐色头发,她说你有天穿着绿色裙子非常好看。(brunette:咖啡色头发的女人,深褐色头发的白人女子。)
  198. Monica: The green dress? Really?
    绿色裙子?真的?
  199. Joey: Yeah, she said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day.
    嘿,她说你像英格丽褒曼!
  200. Monica: Oh, Nooo!
    少来啦!
  201. Chandler: Did she mention me?
    她提到我了吗?
  202. Joey: She wants know why you tie your towel around your head.
    她想知道为什么你脑袋上缠一块毛巾。
  203. Chandler: It is a leavein conditioner, okay? It is a leavein conditioner.
    那是留置护发素,不行吗? 那是个留置护发素。
  204. Rachel: Hey. Got a second?
    嘿,有时间吗?
  205. Barry: Sure, sure. Come on... in...
    当然当然,进来吧!
  206. Mindy: Hello, sweetheart.
    亲爱的。
  207. Barry: Uh...uh...what're you... what're you guys doing here?
    呃,你们…… 你们来干什么?
  208. Rachel: Uh, we are here to break up with you.
    呃,我们是来和你分手的。
  209. Barry: Both of you?
    你们两个一起?
  210. Mindy: Basically, we think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you.
    总之,我们认为你是个大烂人,你该遭到天打雷劈。
  211. Barry: I'm sorry...I'm sorry, God, I am so sorry, I'm an idiot, I was weak, I couldn't help myself Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much!
    对不起…… 对不起,天呐,我是个白♥痴,我是个懦夫,我无法自拔,不管我做什么都是因为太爱你了。
  212. Rachel: Uh which one of us are you talking to there, Barry?
    呃,巴瑞,你说的是我们中间哪一个?
  213. Barry: Mindy. Mindy, of course Mindy, it was always Mindy.
    明蒂,明蒂,当然是明蒂,一直都是明蒂。
  214. Rachel: Even when we were having sex in that chair?
    即使我们在你椅上做♥爱?
  215. Barry: I swear, whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you.
    我发誓,不论我做什么,我一直想的都是你。
  216. Rachel: Oh, please! During that second time you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup!
    噢,拜托,第二回合的时候你连她都认不出来了。
  217. Mindy: You did it twice?
    你们做了两次?
  218. Rachel: Well, the first time didn't really count... I mean, you know, it's Barry.
    第一次不算,你了解巴瑞的。
  219. Barry: Sweetheart, just give me give me another chance, okay, we'll start all over again. We'll go back to Aruba.
    我亲爱的,再给我,再给我一次机会,好不?我们再重新来过。我们再到Aruba去。
  220. Rachel: what is it with you and Aruba? Do you have a deal with the airlines?
    你和Aruba有什么关系?你和航空公司有协议吗?
  221. Bernice: Dr. Farber, we've got a bit of an emergency here... Jason Costalano is choking on his retainer.
    法大夫,这儿有紧急状况,詹森被自己的牙套噎到了。
  222. Barry: Oh God... I'll be right there, Bernice. Look, please, please don't go anywhere, okay? I'll be, I'll be right back.
    拜托,我马上去。听我说,请别离开,我马上回来。
  223. Mindy: Okay.
    好吧。
  224. Rachel: Okay. Okay, we'll be here! Hating you! Did you see how he was sweating when he walked out of there? Listen honey, if I'm hogging the ball too much you just jump right in there and take a couple punches because I'm telling you, this feels great.
    好吧,好吧,我们在这儿,恨你!看见他走出去时满身大汗没?听着亲爱的,如果我去抓住他的蛋蛋,然后你狠狠打他几拳,我告诉你,那感觉一定很爽。
  225. Mindy: Yeah... I'm pretty sure I'm still going to marry him.
    是啊,我很确定我还是会嫁给她。
  226. Rachel: What are you talking about? ! Mindy, the guy is the devil! He's Satan in a smock!
    你说的什么话啊?明蒂,那家伙是个恶魔,是个衣冠禽兽。(smock:罩衫,工作服。)
  227. Mindy: Look, I know he's not perfect, but the truth is, at the end of the day, I still really wanna be Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S.
    听着,我知道他并不完美,但事实上,我最终还是想当巴瑞医生夫人。
  228. Rachel: Oh God.
    我的天。
  229. Mindy: I hope you can find some way to be happy for me. And I hope you'll still be my maid of honor...?
    希望你能为我感到高兴,我希望你还愿意当我的伴娘。
  230. Rachel: And I hope Barry doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba.
    我希望巴瑞在Aruba不会将你宰了然后吃掉。
  231. Monica: You okay?
    你还好吗?
  232. Rachel: Yeah.
    还好。
  233. Monica: Really?
    真的?
  234. Rachel: Yeah! You know, ever since I ran out on Barry at the wedding, I have wondered whether I made the right choice. And now I know.
    真的,自从我在婚礼上抛下巴瑞。我一直在想这决定是否正确。如今我知道了。
  235. Monica: I'm so glad.
    我真为你高兴。
  236. Joey: Big day. All right, I'll give you this, Mr. Peanut is a better dresser. I mean he's got the monocle; he's got the top hat...
    好日子啊。好吧,给你这么说把,花生先生的穿着比较讲究。我是说他有单片眼镜、高帽……(monocle:单片眼镜,单眼绷带。)
  237. Phoebe: You know he's gay?
    你知道他是个同志吗?
  238. Ross: I just wanna clarify this: are you outing Mr. Peanut?
    我只想弄清楚你判花生先生出局了?
  239. Danielle: Chandler?
    钱德?
  240. Chandler: Danielle! Hi! Uh everybody, this is Danielle, Danielle, everybody. What are you doing here?
    丹妮尔,你好!呃,各位,这是丹妮尔。丹妮尔,这是各位。你来这儿做什么?
  241. Danielle: Well, I've been calling you, but it turns out I had your number wrong. And when I finally got the right one from Information, there was no answer. So I thought I could just come down here, and make sure you were okay.
    我一直打电话给你,结果我记错了你的号码。最后问查号台知道你的号码,却没人接电话。我想来看看你是否无恙!
  242. Chandler: Oh, err... I'm, I'm okay.
    哦,呃,我没事。
  243. Danielle: Listen uh, maybe we could get together later?
    或许我们晚点可以聚一下?
  244. Chandler: That sounds good. I'll call you or you call me, whatever...you know.
    这主意不错,我再打给你,或是你打给我,怎么都可以。
  245. Danielle: You got it.
    一言为定。
  246. Danielle: bye, everybody.
    再见了,各位。
  247. All: Bye.
    再见。
  248. Monica: Woohoo! Yeah, there you go!
    呜呼!有戏啊!
  249. Ross: Second date!
    第二次约会!
  250. Chandler:...I don't know.
    我不知道。
  251. Rachel: You don't know? !
    你不知道?
  252. Chandler: Well, she seems very nice and everything, but that whole thing about her coming all the way down here, just to see if I was okay? I mean...how needy is that?
    她好像很不错,她大老远来这儿只想确定我没事儿?我的意思是…… 有这么饥渴么?
  253. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers