老友记 第一季 第二十集 假莫妮卡 Friends S01E20: The one with the Fake Monica

阅读次数 0
  1. Monica: Mother, all I'm saying is, just once, can we go to lunch and not talk about what I'm wearing or how one doing my hair or where my career is going, Or who I'm dating?
    妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时,你不要谈论我的衣着发型、或者是我的事业发展,或者是我和谁约会?
  2. Waiter: Well, are you ready for the check yet?
    准备好买单了吗?
  3. Monica's mom: Yes.
    是的。
  4. Monica: God, yes.
    天哪,是的。
  5. Monica: I'll take it.
    我来吧。
  6. Monica's mom: No, darling.
    不,亲爱的。
  7. Monica: I said I'll take it. Here, take it. Go. Run.
    我说了我来。给你,拿着,走,去(刷卡结账)吧。
  8. Monica's mom: Very sweet. And on what they pay you...
    真贴心。他们因为什么给你工钱。
  9. Monica: Career.
    工作。
  10. Monica: Mom, you don't have to worry about me. Okay? I'm doing fine.
    妈,你不用担心我。好么?我做的很好。
  11. Waiter: I'm afraid this has been denied.
    我想这张卡被禁用了。
  12. Monica: That's impossible.
    这不可能。
  13. Monica's mom: That's all right, dear. Here you go.
    没关系,亲爱的,给你这个。
  14. Joey: How could someone get to hold your card number?
    怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码?
  15. Monica: I have no idea, but look how much they spent.
    我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱。
  16. Rachel: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said you only have to pay for the stuff you bought.
    莫妮卡,你能冷静一下么?信用卡公司的人说你只须付你所买的东西。
  17. Monica: Still, it's just such reckless spending.
    但是,这真是挥霍无度。
  18. Ross: I think when somebody steals your credit card they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind.
    我想他偷去你的信用卡时,他们就已经把警告抛到脑后(扔到风中)了。
  19. Chandler: Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop.
    哇哦,真是个怪胎,花了69.95美元买 "神奇拖把"。
  20. Monica: That's me.
    那是我(买的)。
  21. Chandler: You see, when I say geek, I mean oh, The hell with it, you bought a $70 mop, you're a geek.
    你看,我说怪胎,我的意思是……管他的呢,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个怪胎。
  22. Phoebe: Oh, The yuk! Ross, he's doing it again.
    哦,讨厌。罗斯,他又这么干了。(yuk:<美俚>令人厌恶的东西。)
  23. Ross: Marcel, stop humping the lamp. Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come, come back, Come here, Marcel.
    马修,别再乱搞那盏灯了。停止乱搞。现在,马修,过来,马修。
  24. Rachel: Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him.
    哦,不,不要去我房间里。我去抓它。
  25. Monica: Ross, You've got to do something about the humping.
    罗斯,你得想办法阻止乱搞的事情。
  26. Ross: What? It's It's just a phase.
    怎么了?这只是个阶段而已。
  27. Chandler: Well, that's what we said about Joey.
    我们当时也是这么说乔伊的。
  28. Ross: You'd think you guys would be just a little more understanding.
    你们能多给点理解吗?
  29. Phoebe: I know. But we're not.
    我明白。可是我们不能。
  30. Ross: Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal.
    你们都冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起。
  31. Rachel: Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey.
    马修,停,坏猴子。
  32. Ross: What?
    又怎么了?
  33. Rachel: Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious.
    我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇了。
  34. Rachel: Oh, Monica, you are not still going over that thing.
    哦,摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀。
  35. Monica:This woman's living my life.
    这女人过着我的生活。
  36. Rachel: What?
    什么?
  37. Monica: She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. She buys clothes from stores that I'm intimidated by the sales people. She spent $300 on art supplies.
    她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好。看这个,瞧瞧,她买了我一直想看的戏的票。她买的衣服是从有我害怕的销售人员的店里买的。她花了三百块买艺术用品。
  38. Rachel: You're not an artist.
    你又不是艺术家。
  39. Monica: Yeah, I might be if I had the supplies. I mean, I could do all this stuff. Only I don't.
    是啊,如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家。我本来可以的,只是现在不是。
  40. Rachel: Oh, Monica, come on. You do cool things.
    摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷。
  41. Monica: Really? Let's compare, shall we?
    真的?我们来做比较,好吗?
  42. Rachel: Oh, it's so late for "shall we." Do I go horseback ride in the park? Do I take classes at the New School?
    哦,现在说 "好吗" 有点太迟了。我到过公园骑马吗?我在新学校上过课吗?
  43. Rachel: No.
    没有。
  44. Monica: It's so unfair. She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother.
    真太不公平了。她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈。
  45. Chandler: How about Joey Paponi?
    乔依帕波尼如何?
  46. Joey: No, still too ethnic.
    不好,太有种族意味了。
  47. Joey: My agent think I should have a name that is more neutral.
    我的经纪人认为,我该取个更加中立一点的名字。
  48. Chandler:Joey Switzerland?
    乔伊·瑞士?
  49. Joey: Plus, you know, I think it should be Joe. You know, Joey makes me sound like I'm this big which I'm not.
    而且,我应该就是乔,乔伊让我感觉……我就这么大,可我不是。
  50. Chandler: Joe, Joe, Joe Stalin?
    乔,乔,乔·斯大林?
  51. Joey: Stalin. Stalin. Do I know that name? It sounds familiar.
    斯大林,斯大林。我认识这名字吗?听得很熟悉。
  52. Chandler: Well, it does not ring a bell with me. But you're more plugged into that show business thing.
    我没印象,但是你是深深陷在表演事业之中了啊。
  53. Joey: Joe Stalin. You know, that's pretty good.
    乔·斯大林,这名字很好。
  54. Chandler: You might wanna try Joseph.
    或许你想试试乔瑟夫。
  55. Joey: Joseph Stalin. I think you'd remember that.
    乔瑟夫·斯大林,我觉得你记得这个名字。
  56. Chandler: Oh, yes. Bye Bye Birdie, starring Joseph Stalin. Joseph Stalin is the Fiddler on the Roof.
    哦,是的,"别了,鸟儿" 乔瑟夫·斯大林主演。"屋顶上的小提琴手" 中的乔瑟夫·斯大林。
  57. Monica: Hi. Yes, this is Monica Geller. I believe I'm taking some classes with you, and I was wondering what they were. Oh, I've had a recent head injury and certain numbers stays...Barbecue. Oh, did l? See, there you go.
    对,我是摩妮卡·盖勒,我想我有跟你一起上课来着,我想知道是在哪里上课。哦,我最近头部受伤,只记得一些数字了……野外烤肉。哦,我有吗?你瞧,就是这样。
  58. Phoebe: What are you doing?
    你在干什么?
  59. Monica: All right, great. Great. Thanks a lot. I'm going to tap class. What? So you can dance with the woman that stole your card?
    好的,太棒了,太棒了,非常感谢。我要去上踢踏舞课了。什么?这样你就可以跟偷你信用卡的人一起跳踢踏?
  60. Monica: I want to see what she looks like.
    我想看看她长什么样子。
  61. Rachel: Go to the post office I'm sure they got a picture up.
    去邮局里,我敢肯定他们有挂着她的照片。
  62. Monica: This woman's got my life. I should get to see who she is.
    这个女人拥有了我的升华,我应该去看看她是何方神圣。
  63. Rachel: Ok, Monica, you know what, honey? You're kind of losing it here. This is really becoming like a weird obsession thing.
    好吧,摩妮卡,你知道吗?你有点失去理智了。这已经变成了一种奇怪的鬼迷心窍。
  64. Phoebe: This is madness. This is madness! I tell you. For the love of God, Monica, don't do it.
    这叫做疯狂,这叫做疯狂!我告诉你啊,上帝保佑,摩妮卡,别这么做!
  65. Phoebe: Thank you.
    谢谢。
  66. Monica: What do you think?
    你们怎么认为?
  67. Phoebe: Lots of things.
    很多事情。
  68. Monica: Which one do you think she is?
    你认为是哪一个是她?
  69. Teacher: May I help you?
    我能帮你们什么吗?
  70. Monica: Oh, no, thanks. We're just here to observe.
    哦,不,谢谢,我们是来参观的。
  71. Teacher: You don't observe a dance class. You dance a dance class. Spare shoes are over there.
    舞蹈课不是参观来的,舞蹈课来跳舞的。那儿有空余的舞鞋。
  72. Rachel: What does she mean?
    什么意思?
  73. Phoebe: I think she means "You dance a dance class."Come on, come on.
    我想她是叫我们"舞蹈课来跳舞"。来吧,来吧。
  74. Rachel: Really?
    真的?
  75. Monica: Ok, do you see anybody you think could be me?
    好了,你有看到谁像是我吗?
  76. Teacher: People, last time there were some empty yogurt containers lying around after class. Let's not have that happen again.
    各位,上回有人在教室留下酸乳空瓶,希望别再发生那种事。
  77. Rachel: She could be you.
    她可能是你。
  78. Teacher: Let's get started. Five, six. Five, six, seven, eight.
    开始吧。五,六,五,六,七,八。
  79. Monica: Okay, I'm not getting this.
    好吧,我跟不上。
  80. Phoebe: I'm totally getting it.
    我完全融人进去了。
  81. Monica: Do you ever feel like sometimes you're so unbelievably uncoordinated?
    你没有觉得自己有时毫无协调感吗?
  82. Rachel: What? You click when they click.
    怎么了?只要他们踢的时候你踢就是了。
  83. Teacher: All right, people, now everyone grab a partner.
    好了,各位找个舞伴。
  84. Phoebe: Oh, all right. And my dead mother said you are it. I'm with Rachel.
    哦,好吧。我死去的妈说就是你,我和瑞秋。
  85. Monica: Great, it's gym class all over again.
    这下可好,体育课的旧事又重演了。
  86. Teacher: Well, that's all right. You can come up to the front and dance with me.
    你可以到前面来和我一起跳。
  87. Monica: Why don't I just take off my clothes and have a nightmare?
    我何不脱下衣服来场恶梦?
  88. Woman: It's okay, it's okay. I'm here, I'm here. I'm so sorry I'm late. Okay, here I am. So who's the new tense girl?
    没关系,没关系。我来了。抱歉,我迟到来了。好了,那个紧张的新人是谁?
  89. Teacher: She's your partner.
    你的舞伴。
  90. Woman: Hi, I'm Monica.
    嗨,我叫摩妮卡。
  91. Monica: Oh, Monica. Hi, I'm Mon...Nana.
    噢,摩妮卡,我叫摩…娜娜。
  92. Woman: Monana.
    摩娜娜。
  93. Monica: Yeah, It's Dutch.
    是荷兰人的名字。
  94. Woman: You're kidding. I spent three years in Amsterdam.
    你在开玩笑吧?我在阿姆斯特丹住了三年。
  95. Monica: Umm, Pennsylvania Dutch.
    呃,我是宾夕法尼亚州的荷兰人。
  96. Woman: Oh.
    哦。
  97. Teacher: And we're dancing. Five, six, seven, eight.
    我们跳舞吧。五,六,七,八。
  98. Ross: Hi.
    嗨。
  99. Joey: Hey. Where have you been?
    你上哪儿去了。
  100. Ross:I just got back from the vet.
    我刚从兽医回来。
  101. Chandler: She's not gonna make you wear a big plastic cone, is she?
    她没叫你戴那种塑胶套吧?
  102. Ross: She says Marcel's humping thing is not a phase. Apparently, he's reached sexual maturity.
    她说马修乱性不是暂时的,显然它已性成熟。
  103. Joey: Hey, he beat you.
    嘿,它超过你了呢。
  104. Ross: She says, as time goes on, he's gonna start getting aggressive and violent.
    她说,随着时间的推移,它会越来越暴力。
  105. Chandler: So, what does this mean?
    所以,这代表什么?
  106. Ross: I have to give him up.
    我得放弃它了。
  107. Joey: I can't believe it, Ross. This sucks.
    我真不敢相信!这真是太扯了!
  108. Chandler: I don't get it. I mean, you just got him. How could he be an adult already?
    我不明白,你才刚养它,它怎会突然就成人了?
  109. Ross: I know, I know. I mean, one day he's this little thing...and then before you know it, he's this little thing I can't get off my leg.
    我知道,之前它还只是个小东西,然后不知不觉中,它就成了紧抓住我的腿不放的小东西。
  110. Joey: Isn't there any way you can keep him?
    你没有任何办法再留住它吗?
  111. Ross: No. No. The vet said unless he's in a place...where he has regular access...to some monkey loving...he's just gonna get vicious...I just gotta get him into a zoo.
    没办法,兽医说除非有个地方让它获得正常的猴爱,否则它会越来越凶猛,我得将它送到动物园。
  112. Joey: How do you get a monkey into a zoo?
    你如何把它送进动物园?
  113. Chandler: I know that one. No, that's popes into a Volkswagen.
    我知道……不,那是教皇进入大众汽车。
  114. Ross: Well, we're applying to a lot of them. Naturally our first choice would be one of the bigger state zoos. You know, like San Diego. Right? But that may just be a pipe dream. Because you know he's out of state.
    我们申请很多动物园,当然大型州立动物园是优先考虑。比方说圣地牙哥动物园,是吧?那可能只是遥不可及的梦想,因为他状态不好。(pipe dream:白日梦,幻想。)
  115. Ross: My vet knows someone at Miami, so that's a possibility.
    我的兽医认识迈阿密的朋友,或许有可能。
  116. Chandler: Yeah, but that's like two blocks away from the beach. I mean it's a total party zoo.
    是啊,那儿似乎离海滩只有两条街,一定是个疯狂动物园。
  117. Phoebe: Hey, we found her. We found the girl.
    我们找到她了,我们找到那个女人了。
  118. Chandler: What?
    什么?
  119. Joey: Did you call the cops?
    你们喊警察了吗?
  120. Rachel: No, we took her to lunch.
    没有,我们带她去吃了午餐。
  121. Chandler: Oh, your own brand of vigilante justice.
    哦,你们自己的 "自治正义"。(vigilante:义务警员; (自发组织的)治安团体的成员; 〈美〉自卫队员。)
  122. Ross: What? Are you insane? This woman stole from you. She she stole. She's a stealer.
    什么?你疯了吗?这个女人偷了你的东西,她偷东西,她是个小偷!
  123. Monica: You know what, after you're with this woman for 10 minutes, you forget that.
    你们知道吗?和这女人相处十分钟后,你们就会把这些全忘了。
  124. Monica: I mean, she's this astounding person with this amazing spirit.
    我是说,她简直是奇女子,拥有神奇的精神。
  125. Ross: Yeah, which she probably stole from some cheerleader.
    是啊,她可能是从某位啦啦队队员那儿偷来的。
  126. Chandler: Take off their hats.
    脱下他们的帽子。
  127. Phoebe: Popes in a Volkswagen. I love that joke.
    大众车上的教皇。我喜欢这个笑话。
  128. Rachel: No way. No way did you do this.
    不可能,你不可能这么做。
  129. Fake Monica: Monana was very brave.
    摩娜娜可是相当勇敢。
  130. Monica: It was so wild. We told them we were the Gundersons in room 615...only to find out the Boston Celtics had taken over the entire sixth floor.
    那太疯狂了。我告诉他们我们是615房的冈氏姐妹,结果波士顿塞尔提克已包下整个六楼。
  131. Fake Monica: So when they caught on the fact, well you know we're short and have breasts....
    他们知道了真相,你们知道的,我们又矮又有胸部时。
  132. Monica: They threw us out. I was thrown out of a hotel. Me.
    他们就把我们轰出来,我被轰出饭店,我。
  133. Rachel: Go, Monana.
    干得好,摩娜娜。
  134. Rachel: Well, you ladies are not the only ones living the dream. I get to go pour coffee for people I don't know. Don't wait up.
    不是只有你们活在梦中。我得去为我不认识的人倒咖啡,不用等我了。
  135. Fake Monica: Oh, by the way...tomorrow we're auditioning for a Broadway show.
    哦,对了,明天我们要去参加百老汇的试演。
  136. Monica: Excuse me? There's an open call for Cats. I'm thinking we go down there, sing "Memories"...and make complete fools of ourselves. What do you say?
    什么? "猫" 剧还有一个缺额。我想我们可以去唱 "回忆"。让自己彻底当个傻子,如何?
  137. Monica: No, no, no. Remember who you're dealing with here. I mean I'm not like you. I can't even stand in front of a tap class.
    不,不,不。记得你身旁的人是谁。我的意思是,我和你不一样,我连站在踢踏舞教室前都有困难。
  138. Fake Monica: That's just probably because of your Amish background.
    因为你有阿米许的血统。
  139. Monica: What?
    什么?
  140. Fake Monica: You're Pennsylvania Dutch, right?
    你不是宾州荷兰人吗?
  141. Monica: Right. Till I bought a blow dryer. Then I was shunned.
    对,直到我买了吹风机,被逐出村里。
  142. Fake Monica: I...I used to be just like you. And then, one day, I saw a movie that changed my life.
    我过去也和你一样,有一天我看了一部电影,彻底改变我人生。
  143. Did you ever see Dead Poets Society?
    看过《死亡诗社》吗?
  144. Monica: Uhhuh.
    嗯哼。
  145. Fake Monica: I thought that movie was so incredibly boring. I mean that thing at the end where the kid...kills himself because he can't be in the play?
    我认为这电影实在是太……无聊了。我是说,那孩子在电影的结局时……自杀了,只因他无法演出话剧?
  146. What was that? It's like,"Kid, wait a year. Leave home, do some community theater." I walked out of there and I thought, "That's two hours of my life that I'm never getting back."
    这是搞什么飞机?就好比:"孩子,等一年。离家出走,到社区话剧团去"。走出来时我想,"我这逝去两小时的生命,永远不再回"。
  147. And that thought scared me more than all the other crap I was afraid to do.
    这想法震惊了我,比其他任何我不敢做的破事更让我害怕。
  148. Monica: Wow. Then I would definitely not recommend Mrs. Doubtfire.
    哇哦,那么我绝不能推荐《窈窕奶爸》了。
  149. Ross: Oh, God. We didn't get into Scranton. That was, like, our safety zoo. They take, like, dogs and cows. See, I don't know who this is harder on, me or him.
    哦,天哪,我们进不了斯克兰顿了。那是,算是我们保底的动物园。他们连狗和牛都收。你瞧,我不懂谁更难受,是我还是它。
  150. Rachel: I'd say that chair's taking the brunt of it.
    我想应该椅子最可怜。(brunt:冲击,主要冲力。)
  151. Ross: Marcel. Marcel. Marcel, no. Good boy. See? How can nobody want him?
    马修,马修,马修…不。乖,为何没人要它?
  152. Rachel: Somebody will.
    一定有人会要的。
  153. Joey: You know, there already is a Joseph Stalin.
    早就有人叫乔瑟夫斯大林了。
  154. Chandler: You're kidding.
    开什么玩笑。
  155. Joey: Apparently, he was this Russian dictator who slaughtered all these people. You'd think you would've known that.
    显然他是屠杀各种民族的俄国独裁者。你怎么会不知道。
  156. Chandler: You know, you'd think I would've.
    你怎么认为我知道。
  157. Chandler: Hey, how about Joey Heatherton?
    嗨,乔伊·汉密尔顿怎么样?
  158. Joey: Come on, seriously, I told you I don't wanna go back to Joey. Phoebe, what do you think a good stage name for me would be?
    拜托,我告诉过你不要用回乔伊。你认为我该取什么艺名?
  159. Phoebe: Flame Boy.
    火焰男孩。
  160. Ross: Where exactly is your zoo?
    你的动物园具体在哪儿?
  161. Dr. Baldhara: Well, it's technically not a zoo, per se. It's more of an interactive wildlife experience. Let me ask you some questions about Marcel.
    就技术上而言不算是动物园。而是一种互动式野生动物体验。我想请教你几个关于马修的问题。
  162. Ross: Yes.
    好的。
  163. Dr. Baldhara: Yes. Does he fight with other animals?
    好的。它会和其他动物打架吗?
  164. Ross: No, no. He's very docile.
    不,不会的,它非常温驯。
  165. Dr. Baldhara: Umm, even if he were cornered?
    即便是被逼进角落里时(也这样)?
  166. Ross: Well, I don't know. Why?
    我不知道,干嘛这么问?
  167. Dr. Baldhara: How is he at handling small objects?
    它掌控小东西的能力为何?
  168. Ross: He can hold a banana, if that's what you mean.
    它会拿香蕉,如果你是这意思的话。
  169. Dr. Baldhara: What about a hammer or a small blade?
    那铁槌或小刀呢?
  170. Ross: Why...why would he need a blade?
    为什么?为何要小刀?
  171. Dr. Baldhara: If he's up against a jungle cat or an animal with horns...you got to give the little guy something. Otherwise, it's just cruel.
    如果他面对狮虎或有角的动物,你得给这个小家伙一些东西防卫,否则就太残忍了。
  172. Joey and Chandler: He got into San Diego.
    它能去圣地牙哥了。
  173. Ross: What?
    什么?
  174. Joey: We came back from our walk. The phone was ringing....
    我们散步回来时,电话铃响了……
  175. Chandler: He's in.
    他入选了!
  176. Ross: Oh, did you hear that, Marcel? It's San Diego. San Diego.
    哦,听见没,马修,是圣地牙哥,圣地亚哥。
  177. Dr. Baldhara: You're making a big mistake here. I mean San Diego's all well and good...but if you give it to me, I'll start him off against a blind rabbit...and give you 20% of the gate.
    你们大错特错了。我是说,圣地牙哥环境良好没错。如果你把它交给我,我就能训练它对抗瞎眼的兔子,而且我还可以给你百分之二十的门票收入。
  178. Rachel: Where the hell have you been?
    你到底跑哪儿去了?
  179. Monica: Monica and I just crashed an embassy party.
    我和摩妮卡刚跑去参加大使馆舞会。
  180. Monica: I think I kissed an archbishop. But, of course, it could've been a chef.
    我想我吻了大主教。但是,当然,也可能是厨师。
  181. Rachel: Are you drunk?
    你喝醉了?
  182. Monica: No. I'm lying. I am so drunk.
    才没有呢。骗你的,我醉醺醺的。
  183. Rachel: Oh, God. Monica, you know what? You could've called. I've been worried Monica.
    哦,天哪。摩妮卡,你该打通电话回来的。我一直在家里担心你。
  184. Monica: Water rules.
    水好过瘾!
  185. Rachel: Yes. Yes, it does.
    是的,是的,没错。
  186. Rachel: Ok, look. The restaurant called again today. They wanna know if you're showing up for work.
    好吧,听着,餐厅今天又来电了,他们想知道你还要不要去上班。
  187. Monica: Nope. Going to the Big Apple Circus today.
    不去。我今天要去大苹果马戏团。
  188. Rachel: Ok, Monica, what are you doing? You're gonna lose your job. This is not you.
    好吧,莫妮卡,你在干什么?你会丢掉工作的。这不是你的作风。
  189. Monica: No, it is me. I'm not just the person who needs to fluff the pillows...and pays the bills as soon as they come in.
    不,这正是我。我不只是那种必须拍松枕头。帐单一来立刻去缴款的人。
  190. Monica: You know, when I'm with her, I'm so much more than that. I'm Monana.
    你知道吗,和她在一起,我就超越了那种人。我是摩娜娜。
  191. Rachel: Hello? Yes, she is. Hold on a second please. Monana, it's for you. The credit card people.
    你好?对,她在,请稍等。摩娜娜,你的电话,信用卡公司打来的。
  192. Monica: Hello. Yes? Oh, my God. Thanks.
    你好。是吗?天那!谢谢。
  193. Rachel: What?
    怎么啦?
  194. Monica: They've arrested Monica.
    他们已逮到摩妮卡。
  195. Monica: Hi.
    嗨。
  196. Fake Monica: Hi.
    嗨。
  197. Monica: How are you?
    你好吗?
  198. Fake Monica: Not too bad. Fortunately, blue's my color. How did you know I was here?
    不太糟,幸好我喜欢蓝色。你怎会知道我在这儿?
  199. Monica: Because I'm Monica Geller. It was my credit card you were using.
    因为我是摩妮卡·盖勒。你用的是我的信用卡。
  200. Fake Monica: That I was not expecting.
    我真是没想到。
  201. Monica: I want you to know, it wasn't me who turned you in.
    我想让你知道,去报案的人不是我。
  202. Fake Monica: Oh, thanks.
    谢谢你。
  203. Monica: No, thank you. You have given me so much.I mean, if it wasn't for you, I would never have gotten to sing Memories on the stage at the Wintergarden Theater!
    不,我要谢谢你。你带给我太多了。如果不是你,我就不可能……在冬园剧场唱 "回忆"。
  204. Fake Monica: Well, actually, you only got to sing "Memo".
    老实说你只开口唱了 "Memo" 而已。
  205. Monica: I just can't believe you're in here. I mean, what am I gonna do without you? Who's gonna crash the embassy parties with me? Who's gonna take me to the Big Apple Circus?
    我不敢相信你会在这儿。失去你我该怎么办?谁会和我去大使馆宴会?谁带我去大苹果马戏团?
  206. Fake Monica: Monica, I started my day by peeing in front of 25 other women...and you're worried about who'll take you to the Big Apple Circus?
    我在25个女人面前尿尿开始一天的生活。你却担心没人带你去看大苹果马戏团?
  207. Monica: Well, not worried, you know, just wondering.
    不是担心,只是想知道。
  208. Fake Monica: There's nothing to wonder about, Monica.You're gonna go back to being exactly who you were, because that's who you are.
    没什么好想知道的。你继续做你自己,因为那才是真正的你。
  209. Monica: Not necessarily.
    那没必要呀。
  210. Fake Monica: Yes, necessarily. I mean I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the Amish thing.
    是,那很必要。我不知道是为什么,或许和你是阿米许人有关。
  211. Monica: I'm not actually Amish.
    我不是真的阿米许人。
  212. Fake Monica: Really? Then why are you like that?
    真的?为何你那么像?
  213. Teacher: You, by the door, in or out?
    门旁的那个,加不加入?
  214. Monica: In.
    加人。
  215. Teacher: You're in the back. You're getting it all wrong.
    后面的,你完全跳错了。
  216. Monica: But at least I'm doing it.
    至少我在跳。
  217. Voice: This is the final boarding call for Flight 67 to San Diego, boarding at gate 42A.
    这是飞往圣地牙哥67次航班的最后一次登机通知。
  218. Phoebe: Okay, goodbye, little monkey guy. All right, I wrote you this poem. Okay, but don't eat it till you get on the plane.
    再见,猴子小伙。好的,我会给你写诗的。好吧,上飞机后才能吃它。
  219. Ross: Thank you, Aunt Phoebe.
    谢谢你,菲比阿姨。
  220. Chandler: Okay, bye, champ. Now I know there'll be a lot of babes in San Diego...but remember, there's also a lot to learn.
    好吧,再见了,小猴子。我知道圣地牙哥那儿,你将有许多漂亮美眉。记得要学习的也很多。
  221. Joey: I don't know what to say, Ross. It's a monkey.
    我不知该说什么,罗斯,它是一只猴子。
  222. Ross: Just say what you feel, Joey.
    乔伊,说出你的感觉就成了。
  223. Joey: Marcel, I'm hungry.
    马修,我饿了。
  224. Ross: That was good.
    这句不错。
  225. Rachel: Marcel, this is for you. It's just, you know, something to...err...do on the plane.
    马修,这是给你的。给你,你知道的。给你在飞机上玩的东西。
  226. Ross: If you guys don't mind, I'd like a moment just me and him.
    如果你们不介意,我想和它独处。
  227. All: Oh, sure. Absolutely. Go ahead.
    当然可以。继续。
  228. Ross: Marcel, come here. Come here. Come here. Well, buddy...this is it. Just a couple of things I wanted to say.
    马修,过来,过来,过来。小兄弟。就这样了。我只想说几句话。
  229. Ross: I'm really gonna miss you. You know, I'm never gonna forget about you.
    我会想你的。你知道的,我不会忘记你的。
  230. Ross: You've been more than just a pet to me. You've been more like a...
    在我心中你不只是一只宠物。你更是一个……
  231. Ross: Okay. Marcel. Marcel. Would you leave my leg alone? Would you stop humping me for two seconds? Okay, Marcel, would you just take him away? Just take him.
    好吧,马修。能放开我的腿吗?能暂时不要乱来吗?马修……带它走好吗?带它走。
  232. Man: Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand...that I might touch thy cheek.
    希望我是你手上的手套…… 这样我就能抚摸你的脸颊。
  233. Interviewer: That's fine. Thank you. Next.
    行,谢谢。下一位。
  234. Joey: Hi, I'll be reading for the role of Mercutio.
    我来试演 "马丘修" 角色的。
  235. Interviewer: Name?
    名字?
  236. Joey: Holden McGroin.
    霍尔登·麦克葛罗尼。
  237. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers