- Ross: She's not here yet. She's not here. She's having my baby and she's not here.
她还没来。她不在这儿。她要生我的孩子了她却不在这儿。 - Monica: I'm sure everything's fine. Has her water broken yet?
我确定一切都好。她的羊水破了吗? - Ross: I don't know, but when I spoke to her, she said she had already passed the mucus plug.
我不知道,但是我和她通话时她说已经通过了粘液塞。 - Joey: Do we have to know about that?
我们需要知道这些么? - Monica: Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?
Joey,你有小孩时你要怎么做? - Joey: I'm gonna be in the waiting room, handing out cigars.
我会在等候室拿出雪茄来。 - Chandler: Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the 50's.
是的,Joey安排了在50年代的电影生小孩。 - Ross: God, I don't believe this. I mean she could be giving birth in the cab.
天啊,我不敢相信。我是说,她可能会在计程车中生产。 - Rachel: Oh, Ross, relax. It's probably like two dollars for the first contraction, and then fifty cents for each additional contraction...
哦Ross,冷静点。第一次宫缩收费两块钱,之后每收缩一次额外收五毛钱。 - Rachel: What, it's ok when Chandler does it?
怎么了?Chandler这样说的时候就没事。 - Chandler: You have to pick your moments.
你得选对时间。 - Phoebe: Hi! Did I miss it, did I miss it?
嗨!我错过了吗?我错过了吗? - Ross: No, she's not even here yet.
没有,她根本还没来。 - Phoebe: Oh!
哦! - Monica: What's with the guitar?
干嘛带着吉他? - Phoebe: I just thought we might be here for a while. You know, things might get musical.
我就是觉得我们会在这儿待一阵子。你懂的,来点音乐。 - Ross: Where the hell have you been?
你到底上哪儿去了? - Susan: We stopped at the gift shop.
我们去了一下礼品店。 - Carol: I was looking at stuffed animals, and Susan wanted a Chunky.
我想买填充动物玩具,Susan想买"胖墩儿"。 - Ross: Oh, Susan wanted a Chunky. We're having a baby, ok, a baby, you don't stop for Chunkys.
哦,Susan想买"胖墩儿"。我们要有孩子了,好么,一个孩子,你不能在这时候去买"胖墩儿"。 - Chandler: I used to have that bumper sticker.
我过去有"胖墩儿"汽车贴纸。(bumper:汽车保险杠。) - Chandler: You see what I mean.
懂我的意思了吧。 - Ross: Stopped for a Chunky.
去买"胖墩儿"了。 - Carol: Let it go, Ross.
别想了Ross。 - Susan: I got an extra one. You want this?
我多买了一个。你要么? - Ross: No.
不要。 - Doctor: Hey, how's my favorite parenting team doing?
嘿,我最喜欢的父母团队好么? - Ross: Dr. Franzblau, hi.
Franzblau医生,嗨。 - Doctor: So, I understand you're thinking of having a baby? Well, I see you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start. How you doing with your contractions?
那么,你们考虑生个孩子?好的,我了解你已怀胎九月。这是个好的开始。宫缩情况如何? - Carol: Oh, I love them. Each one's like a little party in my uterus.
哦,我爱死了。每一次都像是子♥ 宫中的小派对。 - Susan: They're every four minutes and last 55 seconds.
每4分钟一次,持续55秒。 - Ross: 59 seconds. Quartz, ha!
9秒。石英表,哈! - Susan: Swiss quartz, ha ha!
瑞士石英表,哈哈! - Carol: Am I allowed to drink anything?
我能喝饮料吗? - Doctor: Ice chips, just ice chips. They're at the nurses' station.
碎冰,只能喝碎冰。护士站有。 - Ross: I'll get it.
我去拿。 - Susan: No, I'm getting it. I'll be right back.
不,我去拿。我马上就回来。 - Ross: I got it. I'm getting it!
我去。我去拿! - Rachel: Hi, I thought you might like some ice chips.
嗨,我想你可能想喝点碎冰。 - Carol: Thanks.
谢谢。 - Rachel: And if you need anything else, I...do not believe we've met. Hi! I'm, uh, Rachel Green. I'm Carol's... exhusband's... sister's roommate.
如果你还想要别的,我……觉得我们没见过吧?我是,呃,Rachel Green。我是Carol的前任丈夫妹妹的室友。 - Doctor: It is nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau. I'm your roommate's... brother's... exwife's obstetrician.
幸会。我是Franzblau医生。我是你室友哥哥前妻的产科医生。 - Rachel: Oh, that's funny!
哦真有趣! - Monica: I want a baby.
我想要个孩子。 - Chandler: Mmmm. Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.
嗯,今晚不行,亲爱的。我明天得早起。 - Monica: Get up. Come on. Let's get some coffee.
起来,走吧,我们去买咖啡。 - Chandler: Oh, ok, cause we never do that.
好吧,因为我们没做过这个。 - Joey: Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot... or just fall down. That's good too.
投球!投球!投球!投球……或者摔倒了。那样也挺好。 - Lydia: Knick fan?
Knick球迷? - Joey: Oh, yeah.
哦是的。 - Lydia: Oh, boy, do they suck.
哦,天,他们糟透了。 - Joey: Hey, listen, lady..whoa.
嘿,听着女士……哇。 - Lydia: Look, look at your man, Ewing. Nice shot.
看,看看你支持的队员,Ewing。投的真不错。 - Lydia: You know what, he couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.
你知道么,他站在船上都不能投中水面。 - Joey: Oh yeah? And who do you like?
哦是么?你喜欢哪队? - Lydia: Celtics.
Celtics。 - Joey: Celtics? Ha. They couldn't hit a boat if...wait. They suck, alright?
Celtics?哈。他们都不能投中船就算……等等。他们很烂好吧? - Lydia: Oh, shut up. You know, it's a rebuilding year. You... waah!
哦闭嘴。你知道,今年是重建年。你……哇! - Joey: Wha? Wha..aa? Let me get the father. Hey, we need a father over here! We need a father!
怎么……怎么了?我去把孩子的爸爸叫来。嘿,这儿需要个爸爸!我们需要个爸爸! - Lydia: There is no father.
孩子的爸爸没来。 - Joey: Oh, sorry.
哦抱歉。 - Lydia: Ok, that's ok. I'm fine. I'm... oh!
没关系。我很好。我……哦! - Joey: Oh, uh, ok. Right this way. All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here.
哦,嗯,没事。这边走。所有的孕妇好像都往这儿走。 - Lydia: Ok.
好。 - Phoebe: They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch, and soon they'll grow up and resent you so much. Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why, you cry and you cry and you cry. And you cry and you cry and you cry... Thanks, Ross.
他们又小又肉摸起来感觉很好,不久他们长大后就会开始恨你。然后他们对你大吼大叫,你不知道为什么,你只能哭啊哭啊哭啊。你哭啊哭啊哭啊……谢谢你Ross。 - Ross: Yeah. I'm paying you to stop. OK?
对,我买你别唱了,好吧? - Phoebe: OK.
好吧。 - Phoebe: Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute.
哦看,是双胞胎。嗨宝宝们。哦可爱可爱。 - Monica: No fair. I don't even have one. How come they get two?
不公平。我一个都没有,他们怎么有两个? - Chandler: You'll get one.
你也会有的。 - Monica: Oh yeah? When?
哦真的?什么时候? - Chandler: All right. I'll tell you what. When we're 40, if neither one of us are married, what do you say you and I get together and have one?
好吧。告诉你,我们40岁时如果都还单身,我们就一起生一个怎么样? - Monica: Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
我怎么就40岁时还单身? - Chandler: Oh, no, no. No, I just meant hypothetically.
哦不不不,我是说假设。 - Monica: OK, hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40?
好吧,假设来说,我怎么就40岁时还单身? - Chandler: No, no, no.
不不不。 - Monica: What is it? Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
怎么回事?我从根本上就有不能结婚的毛病么? - Chandler: Uh, uh.
呃,呃。 - Monica: Well?
说啊? - Chandler: Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack!
天啊!这个降落伞是个背包! - Rachel: Hey.
嘿。 - Phoebe: Hey. Ooh, look at you, dressydress.
嘿,哦,看看你,盛装登场。 - Monica: Did you go home and change?
你回家换衣服了? - Rachel: Yeah, well, it's an important day. I wanna look nice. Um, has Dr. Franzblau been by?
是啊,就是,今天是个重要的日子。我想穿漂亮一点。嗯,Franzblau医生在这儿么? - Monica: No, I haven't seen him.
不在,我还没见到他。 - Rachel: Well, where is he? He is supposed to be here. What if the baby needs him?
那他在哪儿?他应该在这儿的。万一小孩需要他怎么办? - Chandler: Rachel, what is the deal with you and doctors, anyway? Was, like, your father a doctor?
Rachel,你怎么总和医生纠缠不清,难道你爸爸是个医生? - Rachel: Yeah, why?
对啊,怎么了? - Chandler: No reason.
没什么。 - Lydia: Mom, we've been through this. No, I am not calling him. I don't care if it is his kid, the guy's a jerk.
妈妈,我们能顺利度过的。不,我不会打给他。我不管这是不是他的孩子,他是个大浑蛋。 - Lydia: No, I'm not alone. Joey's here.
不,我不是一个人。Joey在这儿。 - Lydia: What do you mean, Joey who?
什么意思?Joey是谁? - Joey: Tribbiani.
我姓Tribbiani。 - Lydia: Joey Tribbiani. Yes. OK. Hold on.
Joey Tribbiani。是的,好吧,等一下。 - Lydia: She wants to talk to you. Take the phone.
她要和你说话。接电话。 - Joey: Hi, yeah, it's me. Oh, no no no, we're just friends. Yeah, I'm single. Twenty five. An actor. Hello?
嗨,对,是我。哦不不不,我们只是朋友。对,我单身。25岁。演员。您好? - Lydia: She's not much of a phone person.
她不善于讲电话。 - Joey: Yeah, so, uh, so, uh, what's the deal with this father guy, I mean, if someone was having my baby somewhere, I'd wanna know about it, you know?
是的,那么,嗯,就是,嗯,孩子的爸爸怎么回事?我是说,如果有人即将生下我的孩子,我会想知道的,你懂我的意思么? - Lydia: Hey, Knick fan, am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Uh, no.
嘿,Knick球迷,你对爸爸的看法我在乎么?嗯,不在乎。 - Joey: OK, look, maybe I should just go.
好吧,那么,也许我应该走了。 - Lydia: Maybe you should.
也许你应该走。 - Joey: Good luck, and uh, take care, huh? You know what the Celtics problem is? They let the players run the team.
祝你好运,然后,保重,好么?你知道Celtics有什么问题么?他们让球员经营球队。 - Lydia: Oh, that is so not true.
哦这不是真的。 - Joey: Oh, it is.
哦这当然是真的。 - Lydia: It isn't.
不是。 - Joey: It is.
是的。 - Lydia: Isn't!
不是! - Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。 - Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。 - Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。 - Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。 - Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。 - Susan: Breathe.
呼吸。 - Ross: Breathe.
呼吸。 - Carol: You're gonna kill me!
你们会害死我的! - Ross: 15 more seconds, 14, 13, 12...
还剩15秒,14,13,12…… - Carol: Count faster!
快点数! - Susan: It's gonna be ok, just remember, we're doing this for Jordie. Just keep focusing on Jordie. He'll be here before you know it.
会没事的,这样想,这样做全是为了Jordie。只想着Jordie。他很快就会出生的。 - Ross: 3,2...Who the hell is Jordie?
3,2,……Jordie到底是谁? - Susan: Your son.
你儿子。 - Ross: No no no. I don't have a son named Jordie. We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
不不不,我不要我儿子叫裘帝。我们商量过,我儿子叫Jamie。 - Carol: Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend, so we went back to Jordie.
是这样,Jamie是Susan第一任女友的名字,所以我们决定还是叫Jordie。 - Ross: What? Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean, back to Jordie? We never landed on Jordie. We just passed by it during the whole Jessy, Cody, Dylan fiasco.
什么?哦哦哦哦,这是什么意思?还是叫Jordie,我们根本没讨论过Jordie。我们只是排除Jessy,Cody,Dylan这些名字的时候提过一下。(fiasco:大为丢脸的失败。) - Carol: Ow, ow, ow, ow, leg cramp, leg cramp, leg cramp.
哦哦哦哦腿抽筋腿抽筋腿抽筋。 - Ross: I got it.
我帮你。 - Susan: I got it. I'm doing it.
我帮你。我在做了。 - Ross: Hey, you get to sleep with her, I get the cramps.
嘿,你能和她睡觉,我来处理抽筋。 - Susan: No, you don't.
不,你不行。 - Carol: All right, that's it. I want both of you out.
行了,够了。你们俩都出去。 - Ross: Why?
为什么? - Susan: He started it!
他引起的! - Ross: No, you started it.
不,你引起的! - Susan: You did!
是你! - Carol: I don't care. I am trying to get a person out of my body here, and you're not making it any easier.
我不管。我要生孩子了,你们在这儿根本是越帮越忙。 - Ross: I know...
我知道…… - Carol: Now go!
现在出去! - Ross: Thanks a lot.
谢谢你。 - Susan: See what you did.
看你都干了什么? - Ross: Yeah, listen...
好吧,听我说…… - Carol: Out!
出去! - Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe...
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸…… - Lydia: Oh, no.
哦不。 - Joey: Ew! What's that? Something exploded! That's not the baby,is it?
呃!那是什么?什么东西爆炸了!不是孩子吧? - Nurse: It's just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
只是她的羊水破了,冷静点,行么? - Joey: Water breaking, what do you mean? What's that, water breaking?
羊水破了?什么意思?羊水破了是什么? - Nurse: Breathe, breathe, breathe.
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸。 - Joey: I'm okay. I'm okay. That's disgusting. I'm okay.
我很好,我很好。很恶心。我很好。 - Ross: Please. This is so your fault.
拜托。这都是你的错。 - Susan: How, how is this my fault?
怎么是我的错? - Ross: Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
听着,你和Carol在一起之前她从来没把我赶出房间过。 - Susan: Yeah? Well, there's a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
是么?好吧,我出现之前有许多事Carol都没做过。 - Ross: You trying to be clever? A funny lady?
你想耍小聪明?想幽默? - Susan: You know what your problem is? You're threatened by me.
你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗?你觉得我是个威胁。 - Ross: Oh, I'm threatened by you?
哦我觉得受到威胁? - Susan: Yes.
是的。 - Phoebe: Hey, hey, OK, all right, that's it! Get in here. Come on. My god, you guys, I don't believe you.
嘿,嘿,好了,行了,够了!进房间。进去。天啊,我真不敢相信你们。 - There are children coming into the world in this very building and your negative fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing.
宝宝们即将出生在这栋楼里,他听见的第一个声音不该是你们的吵闹声。 - So just stop all the yelling, just stop it! Don't make me do this again, I don't like my voice like this. OK, who wants to hear something ironic?
所以你们别再吵了,别吵了!别让我再发脾气,我不喜欢我自己这样。好吧,谁想听点讽刺的事? - All: Help! Come on, help!
求救!有没有人!帮忙! - Ross: I'm having a baby in there! Hello? Okay, everyone stand back. Ow!
我的孩子就要在外面出生了!有没有人?所有人后退。噢! - Carol: Are they here yet?
他们到了吗? - Rachel: No, honey, they're not, but don't worry, because we are going to find them, and until we do, we are all here for you, OK?
没有,亲爱的,他们还没到,不要担心,我们会找到他们的,他们到之前我们都会在这儿陪你的,好么? - Carol: OK.
好的。 - Rachel: OK, so anyway, you were telling me about Paris, it sounds fascinating.
好,说到哪儿了,你在跟我说巴黎的事,听起来真吸引人。 - Doctor: Really was. There was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel. There you go, dear.
是真的。我酒店旁边有一家很棒的点心店。没事,亲爱的。(pastry: 糕点; 油酥糕点; 油酥面团; 油酥面皮。) - Joey: Come on, Lydia, you can do it. Push! Push 'em out, push 'em out, harder, harder. Push 'em out, push 'em out, way out! Let's get that ball and really move, hey, hey, ho, ho. Let's... I was just...yeah, right. Push! Push!
加油,Lydia,你能行的。用力推!推出来!推出来!用力!用力!推出来!推出来!出来!我们抢球,快跑,嘿嘿吼吼。我们……我只是……好吧。用力推!用力推! - Susan: What're you gonna do, suck the door open?
你想干嘛,把门吸开么? - Ross: Help!
救命! - Susan: Help!
救命! - Ross: Help!
救命! - Phoebe: They found their bodies the very next day, they found their bodies the very next...la la la la la la.
第二天他们终于发现了尸♥ 体,第二天他们终于发现了……啦啦啦啦啦。 - Susan and Ross: Help!
救命! - Monica: No, Mom, everything's going fine, really. Yeah, Ross is great. He's uh, he's in a whole other place.
没事,妈妈,一切都好,对,Ross很好。他,嗯,他在别的地方。 - No, he's gone. No no, you don't have to fly back, really. What do you mean this might be your only chance? Would you stop? I'm only 26, I'm not even thinking about babies yet.
他不在这儿。不不,你们不用飞过来,真的。什么叫这可能是你唯一的机会?别说了行么?我才26岁,我还没想过要孩子的事。 - Chandler: Where have you been?
你上哪儿去了? - Joey: Oh, just had a baby.
哦,刚生了个孩子。 - Chandler: Mazel tov!
了不起! - Doctor: I don't know, could be an hour, could be three, but relax, she's doing great. So, uh, tell me, are you currently involved with anyone?
说不定,可能是一小时,也可能是三小时,但是请放心,她的状况很好。那么,呃,告诉我,你目前有交往对象吗? - Rachel: No, no, not at the moment, no, I'm not. Are you?
不,没有,现在没有,我没有。你呢? - Doctor: No, no, it's hard enough to get women to go out with me.
没有,我不容易找到对象。 - Rachel: Right, yeah, I've heard that about cute doctors.
对,没错,我听过帅哥医生这方面的传闻。 - Doctor: No, no, really. I suppose it's because I spend so much time, you know, where I do.
没有,真的。我想是因为我花太多时间在……你知道,我工作上。 - Rachel: Oh.
哦。 - Doctor: Em, I try not to let my work affect my personal life, but it's hard, when you do...what I do. It's like uh...Well, for instance, what do you do?
嗯,我试着不让工作影响我的生活,但是做这样的工作……很难。就像是……嗯,比如说,你做什么工作? - Rachel: I'm a waitress.
我是服务员。 - Doctor: OK, all right, well aren't there times when you come home at the end of the day, and you're just like, 'if I see one more cup of coffee'...
哦,这样,那你下班回家后有时候会不会觉得,"如果我再看见咖啡杯……" - Rachel: Yeah. Gotcha.
是的。我懂。 - Doctor: I'm gonna go check up on your friend.
我去看看你朋友。 - Rachel: OK. That's fine.
好,很好。 - Lydia: So how did you know I was even here?
那你怎么会知道我在这儿? - Guy: Your mom called me. So is this her?
你妈打电话告诉我的。这就是她? - Lydia: No, this is a loaner.
不,这是个替代品。 - Guy: I'm sorry you had to do this by yourself.
抱歉让你自己承担这一切。 - Lydia: I wasn't by myself. I had a doctor, a nurse, and a helper guy. So, did you see who won the game?
我不是自己一个。我有大夫有护士,和一个帮忙的。那么,知道谁赢了么? - Guy: Yeah, the Knicks by 10. They suck.
嗯,Knicks赢十分,他们真烂。 - Lydia: Yeah, they're not so bad.
嗯,他们也不算太糟。 - Ross: Come on, come on. Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it. This is all your fault. This is supposed to be, like, the greatest day of my life, you know? My son is being born, and I should be in there, you know, instead of stuck in a closet with you.
拜托,拜托。就得用力点儿不然……可恶! 可恶! 可恶! 可恶!都是你的错。这本来应该是我这辈子最快乐的日子,你知道么?我儿子即将出生,我应该在那儿,而不应该跟你被困在储藏室里。 - Susan: The woman I love is having a baby today. I've been waiting for this just as much as you have.
我心爱的女人今天要生孩子。我和你一样期待。 - Ross: No no no, believe me. No one has been waiting for this as much as I have, ok? And you know what the funny thing is? When this day is over, you get to go home with the baby, OK? Where does that leave me?
不不不,相信我。没人像我这样期待,好吧?还有你知道最搞笑的事是什么吗?今天结束了,你可以带着孩子回家,好吧?我有什么? - Susan: You get to be the baby's father. Everyone knows who you are. Who am I? There's Mother's Day, there's Father's Day, there's no... Lesbian Lover Day.
你是孩子的爸爸。大家都知道你是他爸爸。我又是谁?这世上有母亲节,有父亲节,没有女同志节。 - Ross: Every day is Lesbian Lover Day.
每天都是女同志节。 - Phoebe: This is so great.
真是太好了。 - Ross: You wanna explain that?
你想解释一下你刚说的话么? - Phoebe: I mean, well, 'cause when I was growing up, you know my dad left, and my mother died, and my stepfather went to jail, so I barely had enough pieces of parents to make one whole one.
我是说,就是,我成长过程中,你知道的,我爸爸离家了,我妈妈去世了,我继父又进了监狱,所以我从来没有过完整的父母。 - And here's this little baby who has like three whole parents who care about it so much that they're fighting over who gets to love it the most. And it's not even born yet. It's just, it's just the luckiest baby in the whole world. I'm sorry. You were fighting.
但是这个小宝宝呢,他有如此爱他的三个父母,甚至因为谁最爱他而吵架。而且在他还没出生的时候。就是,就是说他是天底下最幸运的孩子。抱歉,你们在吵架。 - Carol: Where are they?
他们在哪儿? - Monica: I'm sure they'll be here soon.
我确定他们很快就会来的。 - Rachel: Yeah, honey, they wouldn't miss this.
是的,亲爱的,他们不会错过的。 - Joey: Relax. You're only at nine centimeters. And the baby's at zero station.
放轻松。你才开了9公分。离孩子出生还早着呢。 - Chandler: Hey you are really frightening me. Somebody wanna help me, trying to rip out my heart. Uh, that's great. Anybody seen a nipple?
嘿你真的吓到我了。谁帮我一下,她要把我心脏掏出来。呃,这下好了。谁看见一个乳♥ 头了么? - Doctor: All right, ten centimeters, here we go.
好了,十公分,开始了。 - Nurse: All right, honey, time to start pushing.
好了,亲爱的,开始用力推。 - Carol: But they're not here yet!
但是他们还没来! - Doctor: I'm sorry, I can't tell the baby to wait for them.
抱歉,我不能叫孩子等他们。 - Carol: Oh, god.
哦,天啊。 - Ross: OK, got the vent open.
好了,通风口打开了。 - Phoebe: Hi, I'm Ben. I'm hospital worker Ben. It's Ben to the rescue!
嗨,我是Ben。我是医院工人Ben。Ben来救你们了! - Ross: Ben, you ready?
Ben,准备好了么? - Phoebe: Yeah.
好了。 - Ross: All right, give me your foot.
好,把脚给我。 - Phoebe: OK.
好。 - Ross: OK, on three, Ben. One, two, three. OK. That's it, Ben.
好,数到三Ben。1,2,3。好了。好的Ben。 - Phoebe: OK. OK.
好了,好了。 - Susan: What do you see?
你能看见什么? - Phoebe: Well, Susan, I see what appears to be a dark vent. Wait. Yes, it is in fact a dark vent.
嗯,Susan,我看见像是黑暗的通气孔的东西。等等。是的,真的是黑暗的通气孔。 - Ross: Pheebs, It's open! It's open!
Pheebs,门开了!门开了! - Worker: Wait! You forgot your legs!
等等!你们忘了腿! - All: Push, push!
用力,用力! - Ross: We're here!
我们来了! - Carol: Where have you been?
你们上哪儿去了! - Ross: Long story, honey.
说来话长亲爱的。 - Doctor: All right, Carol, I need you to keep pushing. I need, I need... Excuse me, can I have this? Rachel: Oh sorry.
好了,Carol,你需要持续用力推。我需要,我需要……打扰一下,能把这个给我么?哦抱歉。 - Nurse: All right, all right, there's a few too many people in this room, and there's about to be one more, so anybody who's not an ex-husband or a lesbian life partner, out you go!
好了好了,这里人太多了,而且待会儿又会多一个,所以除了前任丈夫和女同志伴侣,都请出去! - All: Good luck, you guys! Good luck! Good luck!
祝你们好运!好运!好运! - Chandler: Let me ask you, do you have to be Carol's lesbian life partner?
问你一下,一定要是Carol的女同志伴侣才行吗? - Nurse: Out!
出去! - Doctor: All right, all right, he's crowning. Here he comes.
好了好了,他的头露出来了。他出来了。 - Ross: Let me see, I gotta see, I gotta see. Ooh, a head. Oh, it's, it's huge. Carol, how are you doing this?
让我看看,我得看看,我得看看。哦,是头。哦,好大,Carol,你是怎么办到的? - Carol: Not helping!
你真是一点忙都帮不上! - Doctor: You're doing great, you're doing fine. Hello!
做的好,做得好。 - Ross: Oh, sorry.
喂!哦抱歉。 - Susan: What do you see? What do you see?
你看见什么?你看见什么? - Ross: We got a head, we got shoulders, we got arms, we got, oh, look at the little fingers, oh, and a chest, and a stomach. It's... It's a boy, definitely a boy! OK, legs, knees, and feet. Oh, oh. He's here. He's a person.
头出来了,肩膀,手臂,还有,哦,看这些小手指,哦,胸口出来了,肚子。他是……是个男孩,绝对是男孩!好了,腿,膝盖,脚。哦哦,他出来了。他是个人。 - Susan: Oh, look at that.
哦看看。 - Carol: What does he look like?
他长什么样? - Ross: Kinda like my uncle Ed, covered in jello.
有点像我叔叔Ed被果冻包裹着。(jello:凝胶物。) - Carol: Really?
真的? - Phoebe: You guys, he's beautiful!
各位,他真漂亮! - Ross: Oh thanks Pheebs.
哦谢谢你Pheebs。 - Susan: No shouting, but we still need a name for this little guy.
不要大喊,我们还是得给宝宝取个名字。 - Ross: How about Ben?
Ben怎么样? - Susan: I like Ben.
我喜欢Ben。 - Carol: Ben. Ben. Ben's good. How come you never mentioned Ben before?
Ben,Ben。Ben挺好的。你们之前怎么没提过Ben。 - Ross: We uh, we just cooked it up.
我们,呃,我们刚想出来的。 - Susan: That's what we were off doing.
我们刚才不在就是去想名字了。 - Monica: Hi.
嗨。 - Ross: Hey.
嘿。 - Monica: Can we come in?
我们能进来么? - Ross: Yeah, come in, come in. I know, I know. Everybody, there's someone I'd like you to meet. Yeah. This is Ben.
当然,进来进来。我知道,我知道。有个人要介绍给你们大家。是的,这是Ben。 - All: Hi Ben.
嗨Ben。 - Ross: Ben, this is everybody.
Ben,这是大家。 - Joey: Hi,Ben.
嗨Ben。 - Phoebe: Susan, he looks just like you.
Susan,他长的像你。 - Susan: Thanks.
谢谢。 - Rachel: Oh, god, I can't believe one of us actually has one of these.
哦,天啊,我真不敢相信我们之中居然有人有孩子了。 - Chandler: I know, I still am one of these.
我知道,我自己还是个孩子。 - Monica: Ross, can I?
Ross,我能抱么? - Ross: The head, the head. You gotta...
托着头,托着头,你得…… - Monica: Hi, Ben. Hi. I'm your Aunt Monica. Yes I am. I'm your Aunt Monica. I...I will always have gum.
嗨Ben。嗨。我是Monica姑姑。是的我是。我是Monica姑姑。我……我这里总有口香糖。 - Ross: Ben, I want you to know that there may be some times when I may not be around, um, like this. But I'll still always come back, like this. And sometimes I may be away longer, like this. But I'll still always come back, like this.
Ben,我想让你知道有时候我可能会不在你身边,嗯,就像这样。但是我总会回来的,就像这样。然后有些时候我会离开的久一点,就像这样。但是我始终还是会回来的,就像这样。 - Chandler: And sometimes, I'll want you to steal third, and I'll go like this.
有时候,如果我想让你抢三垒,我会这样做。 - Monica: He is so amazing.
他太神奇了。 - Rachel: Oh, I know. Look at him.
哦,是的。你看他。 - Joey: Ben, Ben, hey Ben. Nothing. I don't think that's his name.
Ben,Ben,嗨Ben。没反应。我觉得他不喜欢这个名字。 - Phoebe: Oh, look, look, he's closing his eyes. Oh, look, he's opening his eyes.
哦快看快看,他闭上眼睛了。哦快看,他张开眼睛了。 - Chandler: He doesn't do much, does he?
他不怎么动吧? - Ross: No, this is pretty much it.
这样已算动了。 - Rachel: You guys wanna get some coffee?
你们想喝咖啡吗? - All: Yeah.
好的。 - Ross: All right, I'll see you guys later.
好吧,待会见。 - Phoebe: Oh, look, he's closing his eyes again.
哦快看,他又闭上眼睛了。 - [The End]
[本集结束]