老友记 第一季 第二十三集 瑞秋恍然大悟 Friends S01E23: The one Where Rachel Finds Out

阅读次数 2
  1. Ross: Here's little Ben nodding off.
    小本本睡着了。
  2. Monica: Awww, look at Aunt Monica's little boy!
    喔,看Monica姑姑的小男孩。
  3. Phoebe: Oh, look, he's got Ross's haircut!
    瞧,他有Ross的发型。
  4. Rachel: Oh, let me see! Oh, God, is he just the sweetest thing? You must just want to kiss him all over!
    哦,让我看看!哦,天啊,他是不是最可爱的?你一定想吻遍他。
  5. Ross: That would be nice.
    那感觉一定很好。
  6. Rachel: Pardon?
    怎么了?
  7. Chandler: Nothing, just a little extra air in my mouth.
    没什么,只是嘴里有多余的空气。
  8. Joey: Hey, Chan, can you help me out here? I promise I'll pay you back.
    Chan,愿意帮我吗?我保证一定会还的。
  9. Chandler: Oh, yeah, right, OK...including the waffles last week, you now owe me... 17 jillion dollars.
    好,包括上星期的威化饼,现在你欠我巨款17块钱。(jillion: 很多的,大量的。)
  10. Joey: I will, really. I'll pay you back this time.
    我会的,真的,这一次我真的会还。
  11. Chandler: ...And where's this money coming from?
    这钱从哪儿来的?
  12. Joey: Well...I'm helping out down at the N.Y.U.Med School with some...research.
    我正帮纽约大学医学院做一些研究。
  13. Ross: What kind of research?
    什么研究?
  14. Joey: Oh, just, you know.... science.
    嗯,只是……科学研究。
  15. Ross: Science. Yeah, I think I've heard of that.
    科学。我想我听说过。
  16. Joey: ...It's a fertility study.
    生殖研究。
  17. Monica: Oh, Joey, please tell me you're only donating your time.
    Joey,请告诉我你只贡献时间。
  18. Joey: Alright, come on you guys, it's not that big a deal. Really...I mean, I just go down there every other day and...make my contribution to the project. Hey, hey, but at the end of two weeks, I get seven hundred dollars.
    拜托,这没什么大不了的。真的,我只是两天去一趟,对这个项目做点儿贡献。但两周后我就有七百元。
  19. Phoebe: Wow, ooh, you're gonna be making money hand over fist!
    哇,你很快就可以轻轻松松赚大钱了!(hand over fist: Fist是握紧的拳头。Hand over fist这个习惯用语来自帆船航运的年代。当年的水手得学会攀援绳索去摆弄高高挂在桅杆上的船帆。他们两手交替,一手放在另一只紧抓绳索的拳头上方一把一把往上攀援,像猿猴一般迅速利落。 Hand over fist出典就在这儿。如今人们借用它来说快速而稳当地做某件事情。)
  20. Monica: OK, we got the coleslaw, we got the buns.
    我们有凉拌卷心菜(菜少酱多),小面包。(coleslaw:凉拌卷心菜(菜少酱多)。)
  21. Phoebe: We've got the ground-up flesh of formerly cute cows and turkeys, ew...
    还有曾经可爱的母牛和火鸡的绞牛肉及火鸡肉。
  22. Chandler: Men are here.
    男人回来了。
  23. Joey: We make fire. Cook meat.
    我们生火。烧肉。
  24. Chandler: Then put out fire by peeing, no get invited back.
    然后撒尿熄火,结果不再被邀请了。
  25. Monica and Phoebe: Cute. Cute.
    真逗。真逗。
  26. Monica: Oh Joey, Melanie called, said she's gonna be late.
    Joey,Melanie来电话说她会迟到。
  27. Joey: Oh, Ok.
    哦,好的。
  28. Phoebe: So how are things going with you two? Is she becoming your special someone?
    你们俩进展得如何?她会成为你的心上人吗?
  29. Joey: I don't know, she's, uh.... she's pretty great.
    我不知道,她很好。
  30. Monica: Yeah? What does she think of your little science project?
    是吗?她对你的研究计划有何感想?
  31. Joey: What, you think I'm gonna tell a girl I like that I'm also seeing a cup?
    你认为我会告诉她,我也和"杯子"约会?
  32. Monica: Man's got a point.
    这男人说的有道理。
  33. Joey: Well, the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me.
    麻烦的是她非常想和我做♥爱。
  34. Chandler: Crazy bitch.
    这娘儿们疯了。
  35. Joey: Yeah, well, I still got a week left to go in the program, and according to the rules, if I want to get the money I'm not allowed to conduct any...personal experiments, if you know what I mean.
    此计划我只剩一星期,根据规定,如果我想拿到钱,我就不能做"个人"实验,如果你们懂我的意思的话。
  36. Monica: Joey...we always know what you mean.
    Joey,我们一直都懂你的意思。
  37. Phoebe: How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last?
    你觉得这烧烤要多久?
  38. Ross: I'm going to China.
    我要去中国。
  39. Phoebe: Jeez, you say one thing, and...
    天呐,你说一件事……
  40. Monica: You're going to China?
    你要去中国?
  41. Ross: Yeah, iit's for the museum. Someone found a bone, we want the bone, but they don't want us to have the bone,
    对,为博物馆出差。有人找到骨头,我们要骨头,但他们不想给我们骨头,
  42. so I'm going over there to try to persuade them to give us the bone-it's-it's a whole big bone thing.
    因此派我去说服他们给我们骨头,都是骨头的事。
  43. Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for like, uh...like a week, so, uh, if you wanna reach me, yyou can't. So here's my itinerary. Um...here's a picture of me.
    总之,我要去一个星期。你们将联络不到我。这是我的行程表。呃,这是我的一张照片。
  44. Phoebe: Oh, let me see!
    哦,让我看看!
  45. Ross: Could you take it to Carol's every now and then, and show it to Ben, just so he doesn't forget me?
    你能时不时拿照片到Carol家去给Ben看?这样他就不会忘记我了。
  46. Phoebe: Hi, Ben. I'm your father. I am...the head. All right, this barbecue's gonna be very fun.
    本,你好,我是你爸爸…… 我是脑袋。这次烧烤一定很好玩。
  47. Ross: Hey, is Rachel here? Um, I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I left.
    Rachel在吗?我想在我离开前祝她生日快乐。
  48. Monica: Oh no, she's out having drinks with Carl.
    不在,她正在和Carl在外面喝酒。
  49. Ross: Oh. Hey, who's Carl?
    哦,对了,Carl是谁?
  50. Monica: You know, that guy she met at the coffeehouse.
    她在咖啡屋认识的那个。
  51. Ross: No.
    不认识。
  52. Phoebe: Oh, well, see, there's this guy she met at the...
    这个人是她在…
  53. Ross: At the coffeehouse, right.
    在咖啡屋认识的。
  54. Phoebe: So you do know who he is!
    这么说你知道他是谁!
  55. Ross: OK, I'm gonna go say goodbye to the guys.
    好吧,我要去跟他们道别。
  56. Phoebe: Ok, hey, you know what? Tell them that bone story.
    嗨,告诉他们骨头的事吧。
  57. Ross: Hi.
    嗨。
  58. Joey and Chandler: Hey.
    嗨。
  59. Ross: I have to go to China.
    我要去中国。
  60. Joey: The country?
    国家?
  61. Ross: No no, this big pile of dishes in my mom's breakfront. Do you guys know who Carl is?
    不不,我妈家橱柜中的一大堆盘子。你知道Carl是谁吗?(breakfront:(橱、书架等)断层式的(指中间部分突出或上半部缩进)。)
  62. Chandler: Uh, let's see...Alvin...Simon...Theodore.... no.
    让我想想,Alvin……Simon……Theodore……不认识。
  63. Ross: Well, Rachel's having drinks with him tonight.
    Rachel,今晚和他在一起喝酒。
  64. Joey: Oh no! How can she do that when she's never shown any interest in you? !?
    不,她还没对你有任何表示前,怎能这样做?
  65. Chandler: Forget about her.
    忘了她吧。
  66. Joey: He's right, man. Please. Please move on. Go to China. Eat Chinese food.
    他说得对,伙计,去吧,到中国,吃中国饭。
  67. Chandler: Of course there, they just call it food.
    当然,他们在那儿只称为饭。
  68. Ross: Yeah...I guess. I don't-I don't know. Alright, just...just give her this for me, OK?
    是吗?大概吧,我不知道。帮我把这个交给她,好吗?
  69. Joey: Listen, buddy, we're just looking out for you.We want you to be happy. And I may only have a couple beers in me, but...I love you, man.
    兄弟,我们只是为你着想。我们要你快乐。或许我喝了两瓶,但我爱你,老兄。
  70. Chandler: I'm still on my first. I just think you're nice.
    我只喝了一瓶,我觉得你人真好。
  71. Melanie: Anyway, that's when me and my friends started this whole fruit basket business. We call ourselves 'The Three Basketeers'.
    总之,我和朋友开始水果篮事业后。我们就自称为"篮子三剑客"。
  72. Joey: Like the three musketeers, only with fruit.
    就像"三剑客",只是多了水果。
  73. Monica: OK, how does everybody like their burgers?
    好吧,谁想吃汉堡?
  74. Rachel: Oh, no no no, present first, food later.
    噢,不不不,先看礼物。
  75. Monica: Hey, hold on there, tiger. How's it going? How are you holding up?
    等等,猛♥男,进展得如何?你感觉如何?
  76. Joey: Well, not so good. She definitely thinks tonight is the night we're gonna... complete the transaction, if you know what... Then you do.
    不太顺利,她真的以为今晚就…… 敲定这笔交易,如果你们懂的……你懂的。
  77. Monica: So, uh, have you ever thought about being there for her.
    你曾经想过站在她的角度去想事情吗?
  78. Joey: What do you mean?
    你什么意思?
  79. Monica: You know, just be there for her.
    只是为她着想。
  80. Joey: Not following you.
    听不懂。
  81. Monica: Think about it
    想一想。
  82. Rachel: OK, I'm guessing this is from...
    我猜这是…
  83. Rachel: Well, thank you, Melanie.
    谢谢,Melanie。
  84. Chandler: OK, this one right here is from me.
    这是我送你的。
  85. Rachel: OK...ah, it's light... it rattles... it's... Travel Scrabble! Oh, thank you!
    好轻,还有声音。是……旅游拼字,哦,谢谢你!
  86. Rachel: This one's from Joey...feels like a book. Thinks it's a book...feels like a book. And...it's a book!
    这是Joey送的,感觉像是一本书,我猜是一本书,感觉像是一本书。就是一本书。
  87. Phoebe: Oh, it's Dr. Seuss!
    是《苏博士》。
  88. Joey: That book got me through some tough times.
    那本书让我度过许多难关。
  89. Melanie: There is a little child inside this man!
    这男人里面有个小孩!
  90. Chandler: Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.
    医生说把他移走他就会死。
  91. Rachel: Who's this from?
    这是谁送的?
  92. Chandler: Oh, that's Ross's.
    Ross送的。
  93. Rachel: Oh... Oh my God. He remembered.
    哦,天啊,他记得。
  94. Phoebe: Remembered what?
    记得什么?
  95. Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl. Oh! I can't believe he remembered!
    几个月前我们经过一家古董店,在橱窗看见这个胸针,我告诉他我小时候我祖母也有一个。没想到他还记得!
  96. Chandler: Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?
    虽然如此,但你能在飞机上玩吗?
  97. Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune.
    这一定花他不少钱。
  98. Monica: I can't believe he did this.
    没想到他会这么做。
  99. Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck.
    拜托,Ross?记得大学的时候他和Carol谈恋爱时,他送给她一只贵死人的水晶鸭。
  100. Rachel: What did you just say?
    你刚才说什么?
  101. Chandler:Crystal duck.
    水晶鸭。
  102. Rachel: No, no, no.... the, um, the...'love' part?
    不,不,不…"恋爱"那一部份。
  103. Chandler: Fhah.... flennin....
    Fhah.... flennin....
  104. Rachel: Oh.... my God.
    哦,我的天哪。
  105. Chandler: Oh, no no no no no....
    哦,不不不……
  106. Joey: That's good, just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.
    很好,继续挠你的头,时间会倒流的。
  107. Rachel: I mean, this is unbelievable. I mean this is unbelievable
    太不可思议了,我是说这太不可思议了。
  108. Phoebe: I know. This is really, really huge.
    我知道,这真是,真是太大的事儿了。
  109. Chandler: No it's not. It's small. It's tiny. It's petite. It's wee.
    不,不是,它很小,它很细小,它很微小,它极小。
  110. Phoebe: Nuhuh. I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.
    我认为我们的生活将产生变化。
  111. Chandler: Is there a mute button on this woman?
    这女人身上有静音按钮吗?
  112. Monica: I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross! Did you have any idea?
    我认为这样很好啊,你和Ross,你有感觉吗?
  113. Rachel: No! None! I mean, my first night in the city, he mentioned something about asking me out, but nothing ever happened, so I just... Well, what else did he say? I mean, does he, like, want to go out with me?
    不,没有,我来到纽约的第一夜,他曾提过要约我出去,但他后来再没提过邀我出去,所以我……他还说些什么?他想约我出去?
  114. Joey: Well, given that he's desperately in love with you, he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.
    如果他爱你爱得无法自拔,他大概想和你喝杯咖啡什么的。
  115. Rachel: All this time? Well, I've got to talk to him.
    这些日子以来?我得找他谈谈。
  116. Chandler: Hey, He's in China!
    他在中国。
  117. Joey: The country.
    那个国家哦。
  118. Monica: No, no, wait. His flight doesn't leave for another forty five more minutes.
    不,不,等等。他的飞机再过45分钟才会起飞。
  119. Chandler: What about the time difference?
    时差呢?
  120. Monica: From here to the airport?
    从这儿到机场?
  121. Chandler: Yes! You're never gonna make it.
    是的!你不可能追上的!
  122. Rachel: I have gotta try.
    我得试试。
  123. Monica: Rachel, what're you gonna say to him?
    Rachel,你要对他说什么?
  124. Rachel: III don't know.
    我,我不知道。
  125. Chandler: Well then maybe you shouldn't go.
    那么或许你不该去。
  126. Joey: He's right, because if you're just gonna, like, break his heart, that's the kind of thing that can wait.
    没错,因为你是去伤他的心,不妨再等等。
  127. Monica: Yeah, but if it's good news, you should tell him now.
    对,但如果是好消息,你得立刻去。
  128. Rachel: I don't know. Maybe I'll know when I see him.
    我也不知道或许见到面时我就知道了。
  129. Phoebe: Here, look, alright, does this help?
    看这儿,好吧,这个有帮助吗?
  130. Rachel: No...look, all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him. I mean, this is just too big. You know, I just, I've just gotta talk to him. I...I gotta...OK, I'll see you later.
    没用,我只知道我等不了一星期,这件事太严重了。我得和他谈谈,我得…… 好吧,待会儿见。
  131. Chandler: Rachel, I love you! Deal with me first!
    Rachel,我爱你!先跟我把事情解决!
  132. Flight Attendant: Alright!
    好的!
  133. Ross: Nichou chima!
    你说什么?
  134. Rachel: Ross! Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me... Oh, no, no, I don't have one. I just need to talk to my friend.
    Ross!抱歉,原谅我,抱歉……不,我没有,我只是想找我朋友。
  135. Flight Attendant: Oh, oooh. I'm sorry. You are not allowed on the jet-way unless you have a boarding pass.
    抱歉,除非有登机证,否则不能进入。
  136. Rachel: No, I know, but I-he just went on. He's right there, he's got the blue jacket on, I...can I just...
    我知道,但他刚走。他就在那儿,穿蓝色夹克,我能不能……
  137. Flight Attendant: No no no! Federal regulations!
    不行不行!联邦法规!
  138. Rachel: OK, alright, OK, um...then could you please, uh...just give him a message for me? Please? This is very important.
    好吧,能不能请你帮我传话给他?这件事非常重要。
  139. Flight Attendant: Alright. What's the message?
    好吧,什么口信?
  140. Rachel: Uh...I don't know.
    我也不知道。
  141. Flight Attendant: Sir? Sir? Excuse me, sir? Uh...I have a message for you.
    先生?先生?抱歉,先生,有人叫我传话给你。
  142. Man: What?
    什么?
  143. Flight Attendant: It's from Rachel. She said that she loved the present, and she will see you when you get back.
    是Rachel。她说她喜欢你送的礼物,你回来后她想见你。
  144. Man: What? Toby...Oh, for God's sake, I don't know what she's talking about! There's no Rachel. Don't give me that deep freeze.
    什么?Toby,看在上帝份上,我不知道她在说什么!不认识瑞秋,别给我脸色看。
  145. Melanie: Oh, Joey, Joey, Joey...I think I blacked out there for a minute!
    呣…Joey,Joey,Joey……我想我爽昏了!
  146. Joey: Heh, heh. It was nothing.
    这不算什么。
  147. Melanie: Well, now we've gotta find something fun for you!
    现在让我来伺候你!
  148. Joey: You know what? Forget about me. Let's, uh...let's give you another turn.
    你知道吗?别管我了,我再伺候你一回。
  149. Melanie: Me again?
    又是我?
  150. Joey: Sure! Why not?
    当然!为什么不呢?
  151. Melanie: Boy, somebody's gonna get a big fruit basket tomorrow. Oooh, I gotta tell you...you are nothing like I thought you would be.
    明天有人会收到大水果篮。喔,我得告诉你,你不像我想像中的那样。
  152. Joey: How do you mean?
    你什么意思?
  153. Melanie: I don't know, II guess I just had you pegged as one of those guys who're always 'me, me, me.' But you...you're a giver. You're the most generous man I ever met. I mean, you're practically a woman.
    说不上来,大概是我认为,你是只顾自己享受的人,但你是个乐于付出的人。你是我见过最慷慨的人。你简直就是个女人。(peg: 钉木钉,限制。)
  154. Monica: Uh, so, uh, Rach, uh...do you wanna save this wrapping paper, I mean, it's only a little bit torn... so are you gonna go for it with Ross or should I just throw it out?
    这包装纸要留下来吗?只破了一点点……你是要跟罗斯一起收拾这个,还是要我丢掉?
  155. Rachel: I don't know. I don't know...I thought about it all the way there, and I thought about it all the way back, And uh, oh, you guys, you know, it's Ross. You know what I mean? It's Ross.
    我不知道。我不知道…… 我左思右想。你们知道的,那是罗斯。你知道什么我什么意思?就是罗斯了
  156. Monica and Phoebe: Sure.
    当然。
  157. Rachel: I don't know, I mean, this is just my initial gut feeling...but I'm thinking... oh, I'm thinking it'd be really great.
    我不知道,这是我内心深处的感受,我在想……我想这样应该会很不错。
  158. Monica: Oh my God, me too! Oh! Oh, we'd be like friends-in-law! You know what the best part is? The best part is that you already know everything about him! I mean, it's like starting on the fifteenth date!
    天啊,我也是这样想!这样我们就成了亲戚兼朋友!你知道最棒的是什么?最棒的就是你已对他了如指掌!就好像从第15次约会开始!
  159. Phoebe: Yeah, but, you know, it's...it would be like starting on the fifteenth date.
    对,但这就像从第15次约会开始。
  160. Monica: Another good point.
    另一个好观点。
  161. Phoebe: No, I mean, I mean, when you're at the fifteenth date, you know, you're already in a very relationship place. You know, it's...you're committed. Well, I mean, then what happens if it doesn't work out.
    不,在第15次约会时,感情已相当深厚。你们已经定下来了。我是说,如果没有结果的话该怎么办?
  162. Monica: Why isn't it working out?
    怎么会没有结果?
  163. Rachel: I don't know...sometimes it doesn't.
    不知道,感情是勉强不来的。
  164. Monica: Is he not cute enough for you? Does he not make enough money?
    他对你来说不帅吗?他钱赚得不够多?
  165. Rachel: No, I'm just...
    也不是,我只是……
  166. Phoebe: Maybe there's someone else.
    或许是另有其人?
  167. Monica: Is there? Is there someone else?
    有吗?还有另外的男人吗?
  168. Rachel: No! There is... there is no one else!
    没有,没有别人!
  169. Monica: Then why the hell are you dumping my brother? !?
    那么你为何甩掉我哥?
  170. Chandler: Hey, big... spender.
    嗨,大…… 慈善家。
  171. Joey: She's still asleep.
    她还在睡。
  172. Chandler: So how'd it go?
    情况如何?
  173. Joey: Oh, it was amazing. You know how you always think you're great in bed?
    简直是太神奇了,你有没有老觉得自己床上功夫不错?
  174. Chandler: The fact that you'd even ask that question shows how little you know me.
    你会问这种问题,表示你根本不了解我。
  175. Joey: Well, it's like, last night, I couldn't do the thing that usually makes me great. So I had to do all this other stuff. And the response I got...man, oh man, it was like a ticker tape parade!
    昨晚我不能做让自己满足的事。因此我得搬出全套功夫。结果我得到什么回应?我的天啊,就像是盛大的游♥行!(ticker tape:庆祝、欢迎等场合所散发的五彩纸带。)
  176. Chandler: Yes, I know, as it happens my room is very very close to the parade route.
    我知道,游♥行发生时,我的房间就非常接近游♥行路线。
  177. Joey: It was amazing! And not just for her...uhuh. For me, too. It's like, all of a sudden, I'm blind, but all my other senses are heightened. It's like...I was able to appreciate it on another level.
    这简直是太神奇了,而且不只是对她,对我也一样,我就好像突然失明,但我其他的所有感官却更加的敏感。但其他的感官却更加的敏感,好像我达到更高的境界。
  178. Chandler: I didn't know you had another level.
    我不知道你还有更高的境界。
  179. Joey: I know! Neither did I!
    我知道,我自己也不知道!
  180. Monica: Hey, great skirt Birthday present?
    漂亮的裙子,生日礼物?
  181. Rachel: Yeah.
    是的。
  182. Monica: Oh, from who?
    谁送的?
  183. Rachel: From you. I exchanged the blouse you got me.
    你送的,我把你送的衬衫改成的。
  184. Monica: Well, it's the thought. Hey, doesn't Ross's flight get in in a couple hours? At gate 27B?
    真聪明,Ross的飞机不是再过几小时就要抵达了?27B出口?
  185. Rachel: Uh, yeah. Uh, Monica, you know, honey, I've been thinking about it and I've decided this- this whole Ross thing, it's just not a good idea.
    好的,Monica,我一直在想,我虽决定。和Ross在一起,但这样或许不好。
  186. Monica: Oh, why?
    哦,为什么?
  187. Rachel: Because, I feel like I wouldn't just be going out with him. I would be going out with all of you. Oh, and there would just be all this pressure, and I don't wanna...
    因为我感觉我不只是和他出去,而是和你们大家一起出去。因为压力,我不想...
  188. Monica: No, no, no, no, no, no pressure, no pressure!
    不,不,不,不要有压力,不要有压力!
  189. Rachel: Monica, nothing has even happened yet, and you're already so...
    Monica,八字都还没一撇,你就……
  190. Monica: I am not 'so'! OK, I was a teensy bit weird at first, but...I'll be good. I promise.
    我没有那样,开始我也觉得有点奇怪,但我没事的,我保证。
  191. Rachel: Who is it?
    谁啊?
  192. Intercom: It's me, Carl.
    是我,Carl。
  193. Rachel: Come on up.
    上来!
  194. Monica: Behind my brother's back? Is exactly the kind of crazy thing you won't be hearing from me.
    背着我哥?这就是我绝不会做出的疯狂事。
  195. Joey: Seven hundred bucks!
    700块!
  196. Chandler: Alright, you did it! Do we have any fruit?
    好样的,你办到了!我们有水果可以吃吗?
  197. Joey: Man, hell of a two weeks, huh? You know what, though? I really feel like I learned something.
    天呐,悲惨的两星期,你知道吗?但我感觉自己学到了一些东西。
  198. Chandler: Really? So, you're gonna stick with this 'it's all for her' thing?
    真的?这么说你将继续"牺牲自己成全她人"?
  199. Joey: What, are you crazy? When a blind man gets his sight back, does he walk around like this?
    你疯了不成?瞎子重见光明后会这样走路吗?
  200. Carl: I'm just saying, if I see one more picture of Ed Begley, Jr. in that stupid electric car, I'm gonna shoot myself! Don't get me wrong...I'm not against environmental issues per se.... it's just that guy!
    我是说如果我再看见,Ed Begley, Jr.在那电车上,我就举枪自尽!别误会我的意思,我个人并不反对环保,只是我讨厌那家伙。
  201. Ross: I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me.
    我难以相信你跟他约会,而不是跟我。
  202. Rachel: Would you excuse me, please? I'm trying to have a date here.
    抱歉,我正在约会。
  203. Ross: Fine, just stop thinking about me. Can't do it, can you?
    行,那就别再想我。办不到,对不?
  204. Rachel: So I'm thinking about you. So what?
    我是在想你,那又怎样?
  205. Ross: I don't get it. What do you see in this guy, anyway?
    我不懂你为何会选上这种人?
  206. Rachel: Well...he happens to be a very nice...guy.
    他像是个好男人。
  207. Carl: I mean, come on, buddy, get a real car!
    我的意思是,拜托,老兄,买台真正的车吧!
  208. Ross: Rachel, come on. Give us a chance.
    Rachel,快点,给我们自己一个机会吧。
  209. Rachel: Ross, it's too hard.
    Ross,这太难了。
  210. Ross: No, no, no...why, because it might get weird for everyone else? Who cares about them. This is about us. Look, II've been in love with you since, like, the ninth grade.
    为什么?因为大家会感觉不对劲?谁理他们啊。这是我们两人的事,我从九年级开始就爱上你了。
  211. Rachel: Ross, you're like my best friend.
    Ross,你像我最好的朋友。
  212. Rachel: If we broke up, and I lost you...
    如果我们分手,我失去你……
  213. Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What makes you think we're gonna break up?
    不,你为何认为我们会分手?
  214. Rachel: Well, have you been involved with someone where you haven't broken up?
    曾经和你在一起的人不都是和你分手了?
  215. Ross: No. But...it only has to happen once. Look, you and I both know we are perfect for each other, right? So, the only question is...are you attracted to me.
    是的,但这种事只会发生一次。听着,你我都知道我们是天生的一对,对吗?所以,唯一的问题是:你对我有感觉吗?
  216. Rachel: I don't know...I mean, I've never looked at you that way before.
    我不知道,我从未以那种方式看你。
  217. Ross: Well, start looking.
    那就开始看吧。
  218. Carl:Exactly! And you just know I'm gonna be the guy caught behind this hammerhead in traffic!
    没错。你知道我就是在这个傻瓜后面被困在车流中的那一个。
  219. Rachel: Right! You're right! Heh...you know?
    对,没错!你知道吗?
  220. Carl: What?
    什么?
  221. Rachel:I forgot...I am supposed to pick up a friend at the airport. I am so sorry! I'm so...if you want to stay, and finish your drinks, please do.... I mean-I'm sorry. III gotta go. I'm sorry.
    我忘了我应该去机场接朋友,真是抱歉!如果你想在这儿继续喝,请便,抱歉。但我得走了,抱歉。
  222. Carl: But...
    但是...
  223. Rachel: Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me, excuse me, sorry. Hi.
    对不起,对不起。嗨。
  224. Man: For God's sake, will you let it go? There's no Rachel!
    看在上帝份上,别再胡思乱想了,没有Rachel 这个人!
  225. Ross: Oh, hey, hey, I got that. Thanks, sweetie. No problem. I can't wait for you to meet my friends.
    嘿,嘿,我捡到了。谢谢 不客气。我迫不及待,想将你介绍给我朋友。
  226. Julie: Really? You don't think they'll judge and ridicule me?
    真的?你不认为他们会对我评头论足、取笑我?
  227. Ross: No, no, they will. I just...uh...
    他们会的,我只是……
  228. Ross and Julie: Can't wait.
    迫不及待了。
  229. Ross: Come on, they're gonna love you.
    别担心,他们一定会喜欢你的。
  230. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers