疯狂动物城 第一部分 Zootopia Part1

阅读次数 0
  1. Fear, treachery, blood lust.
    恐惧 背叛和嗜血
  2. Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world
    数万年前支配着我们的世界
  3. A world where prey were scared of predators.
    那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物
  4. And predators had an uncontrollable...
    而食肉动物无法遏制的本能
  5. biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
    让他们捕猎 残杀 还有
  6. Blood! Blood! Blood!
    流血 血 血
  7. And.. Death!
    和死亡
  8. Back then, the world was divided in two.
    那时世界分成两部分
  9. Vicious predator, or meek prey.
    凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物
  10. But over time, we evolved,
    但我们也随着时间进化
  11. and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
    将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后
  12. Now predator and prey live in harmony.
    现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处
  13. And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
    每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能
  14. Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.
    我不用再缩在羊群里了
  15. Instead, I can be an astronaut.
    我可以做宇航员
  16. I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore.
    我不用再孤单地追捕狩猎了
  17. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
    我可以追捕逃税的人
  18. I'm gonna be an actuary.
    我要做精算师
  19. And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...
    我可以让世界更美好 我要做
  20. A police officer!
    警察
  21. Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
    兔子警察 简直蠢透了
  22. It may seem impossible to small minds.
    眼界狭窄的当然觉得不可能
  23. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.
    说的就是你 吉迪恩·格雷
  24. But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
    但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城
  25. Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
    我们双方的祖先签订和平契约
  26. And declared that anyone can be anything!
    正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能
  27. Thank you and good night.
    谢谢大家 晚安
  28. Judy, you ever wonder how
    朱迪 你想没想过
  29. your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
    你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗
  30. Nope.
    没有
  31. Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
    我们放弃了梦想 安定了下来 对吗邦妮
  32. Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
    是啊 斯图 我们可安定了
  33. You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
    这就是知足常乐 朱迪
  34. If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
    不尝试新的事物 就绝不会失败
  35. I like trying, actually.
    我挺喜欢尝试的
  36. What your father means, hon,
    亲爱的 你爸爸是说
  37. is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
    成为警官对你来说非常难
  38. for you to become a police officer.
    甚至是不可能的
  39. Right. There's never been a bunny cop.
    是啊 还从没有兔子做过警察
    • No. - Bunnies don't do that.
      -没有 -兔子不做警察
    • Never. - Never.
      -绝不会 -绝不
  40. Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.
    那我就是第一个了
  41. Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
    因为我要让世界更美好
  42. Or, heck, you know.
    或者 这样
  43. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
    想让世界更美好吗
  44. no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
    做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了
  45. Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
    是啊 你爸爸和我 还有你275个兄弟姐妹
  46. We're changing the world.
    我们就是在改变世界
    • One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.
      -一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救 -可不是嘛
  47. Carrot farming is a noble profession.
    种胡萝卜是光荣的职业
  48. Just putting the seeds in the ground...
    只要把种子撒进土里
  49. At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.
    用土盖上...
  50. You get it, honey. I mean, it's great to have dreams.
    可不是吗 有梦想是好事
  51. Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
    只要别陷进去就好
  52. Where the heck'd she go?
    她去哪了
  53. Give me your tickets right now,
    把票给我
  54. or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
    不然揍扁你温顺的小羊屁股
  55. Cut it out, Gideon!
    住手 吉迪恩
  56. Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
    咩咩 你要哭吗
    • You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.
      -听她的 快住手 -戏服不错 小废物
  57. What crazy world are you living in
    你是疯到什么样
  58. where you think a bunny could be a cop?
    才觉得兔子能当警察
  59. Kindly return my friend's tickets.
    乖乖把票还给他们
  60. Come and get them. But watch out.
    有种来拿 但是小心点
  61. Cause I'm a fox,
    因为我是狐狸
  62. and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
    你在那蠢货舞台剧上也说了
  63. us predators used to eat prey.
    以前食肉动物吃食草动物
  64. And that killer instinct's still in our DANA.
    杀手本能还在我们的DANA里
  65. Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.
    那个 应该是DNA
  66. Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
    我知道 不用你告诉我 崔维斯
  67. You don't scare me, Gideon.
    我不怕你 吉迪恩
  68. Scared now?
    现在怕了吗
  69. Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
    看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢
  70. Cry, little baby bunny! Cry...
    哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧
  71. Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
    你就是不肯放弃是吧
  72. I want you to remember this moment
    你给我记住这一刻
  73. the next time you think you will ever be...
    免得你再不安分
  74. anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
    忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
    • That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?
      -好重啊 -你没事吧 朱迪
  75. Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
    我没事 给你
    • Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.
      -你把票拿回来了 -你真棒 朱迪
  76. Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
    吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道
  77. Well, he was right about one thing.
    有件事他是说对了
  78. I don't know when to quit.
    我就是不肯放弃
  79. Listen up, cadets.
    听好了 学员们
  80. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
    动物城境内有12个独特的生态系统
  81. Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
    比如冰原镇 撒哈拉广场 热带雨林区
  82. You're gonna have to
    正式上岗前
  83. master all of them before you hit the streets.
    每个区域都要非常熟悉
  84. Or guess what? You'll be dead!
    不然呢 就死了
  85. Scorching sandstorm.
    炽热沙尘暴
  86. You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
    死了 兔宝宝
  87. One thousand foot fall.
    一千英尺攀高
  88. You're dead, carrot face.
    死了 胡萝卜头
  89. Frigid ice wall.
    冰墙攀岩
  90. You're dead, farm girl.
    死了 小山妞
  91. Enormous criminal. You're dead.
    大块头罪犯 死了
  92. Dead. Dead. Dead.
    死了 死了 死了
  93. Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.
    脏马桶 死了 小毛球
  94. Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
    退学回家吧 毛兔兔
    • There's never been a bunny cop. - Never.
      -从没有兔子当过警察 -从没有
    • Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
      -从没有 -种胡萝卜的蠢兔子
  95. As mayor of Zootopia,
    作为动物城的市长
  96. I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative,
    我很荣幸地宣布 哺乳动物选拔行动的
  97. has produced its first police academy graduate.
    第一批警校学员已经毕业了
  98. Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...
    本届毕业生代表 警局第一位兔子警官
  99. Judy Hopps.
    朱迪·跳跳
  100. Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
    头羊市长助理 她的警徽
    • Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.
      -对了 -谢谢
  101. Judy, it is my great privilege
    朱迪 我很荣幸地
  102. to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...
    将你分配到动物城的中心
  103. Precinct One. City Center.
    一区 市中心
  104. Congratulations, Officer Hopps.
    恭喜你 跳跳警官
  105. I won't let you down.
    我不会让你失望的
  106. This has been my dream since I was a kid.
    这是我从小的梦想
  107. You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.
    这是属于我们小动物的骄傲
  108. Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on.
    头羊 快点让开
  109. Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!
    好了 跳跳警官 笑一个
  110. Officer Hopps, look here.
    跳跳警官 看这里
    • We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.
      -我们真为你骄傲 朱迪 -也有点担心
    • Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.
      -是啊 -又骄傲又担心
  111. I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.
    动物城啊 那么远 那么大
  112. Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.
    爸妈 我这辈子都在为这一刻努力
  113. We know. And we're just a little excited for you, but terrified.
    我们知道 我们是替你高兴 也有点害怕
  114. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
    除了恐惧 没什么好害怕的
  115. And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
    还有熊 熊也要怕
    • Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?
      -更不用说狮子和狼了 -狼
    • Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?
      -黄鼠狼 -你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌
  116. Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.
    是啊 他那作弊真是没底线
  117. You know what? Pretty much all predators.
    说真的 食肉动物都一样
    • And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.
      -动物城全都是 -斯图
  118. And foxes are the worst.
    狐狸是最差劲的
  119. Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
    你爸爸说的有点道理
  120. It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
    这是天生的 还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗
  121. When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.
    我才九岁 他是个混蛋 刚好也是只狐狸
  122. I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
    我认识的兔子里也有不少混蛋呢
  123. Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
    是啊 可不是 可是以防万一
  124. we made you a little care package to take with you.
    我们给你弄了个爱心包
    • I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.
      -放了点点心 -这是震狐器
    • Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.
      -拿着挺放心的 -驱狐喷雾
  125. The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.
    又震慑又驱赶 够了
    • Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!
      -看看这个 -天哪
  126. She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
    不用带电狐器吧 斯图
  127. Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
    得了吧 电狐器总能用得上
  128. Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.
    好了 好吧 我带着这个 好让你们消停
  129. Terrific! Everyone wins!
    太棒了 大家都开心
  130. Arriving, Zootopia Express.
    进站列车 终点动物城
  131. Okay, gotta go. Bye!
    好了 得走了 再见
  132. I love you, guys.
    我爱你们
  133. Love you, too.
    爱你
  134. Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks.
    天哪 要哭鼻子了
  135. Oh, Stu. Pull it together.
    斯图 振作点
  136. Bye everybody!
    大家再见
  137. Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
    再见 朱迪 我爱你
  138. Bye!
    再见
  139. I messed up tonight, I lost another fight
    跌倒重来 我又一次被打败
  140. I still mess up but I'll just start again
    灰头土脸的我回到起点
  141. I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
    经历失望 被命运绊倒摔伤
  142. I always get up now to see what's next
    我还是站起来走向前
  143. Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
    曾经坠落 才能学会飞翔
  144. Nobody learns without getting it wrong
    走过错路 才找得到正途
  145. I won't give up, no I won't give in
    不能放弃 我绝不会停
  146. 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
    道路的终点 是我新起点
  147. No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
    我不会离去 我想要上天入地
  148. I wanna try even though I could fail
    闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
  149. I won't give up, no I won't give in
    不能放弃 我绝不会停
  150. 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
    道路的终点 是我新起点
  151. No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
    我不会离去 我想要上天入地
  152. I wanna try even though I could fail
    闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
  153. Try everything
    勇敢去闯
  154. Try everything
    别怕受伤
  155. Try everything
    坚持梦想
  156. I'll keep on making those new mistakes
    我要犯错 永远不停下脚步
  157. I'll keep on making them every day
    不断犯错 勇敢去尝试
  158. Those new mistakes
    不停下脚步
  159. Try everything
    勇敢去闯
  160. Try everything
    别怕受伤
  161. Try everything
    不断前进
  162. Try everything
    坚持梦想
  163. I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
    我是夏奇羚 欢迎来到动物城
  164. And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms.
    欢迎来到穿山甲公寓
  165. Luxury apartments with charm.
    魅力四射的豪华公寓
  166. Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!
    每月一次免费除虱 钥匙别丢了
  167. Thank you.
    谢谢
    • Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbour! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.
      -你们好 我是朱迪 新邻居 -我们声音可大了
  168. Don't expect us to apologize for it.
    也不会道歉的
  169. Greasy walls.
    油油的墙
  170. Rickety bed.
    晃晃的床
  171. Crazy neighbors.
    疯癫的邻居
  172. I love it!
    我喜欢
  173. Come on! He bared his teeth first!
    别这样 他先露的牙
  174. Excuse me!
    你好
  175. Down here!
    在下面
    • Hi. - O... M... Goodness!
      -你好 -我的天哪
  176. They really did hire a bunny.
    还真招了只兔子啊
  177. Ho-whop! I gotta tell you,
    天哪 说实话
  178. you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.
    你比我想的还要可爱
  179. Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know,
    你可能不知道
  180. but a bunny can call another bunny "Cute",
    兔子可以互相说可爱
  181. but when other animals do it, that's a little...
    但是换了其他动物 就有点...
  182. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
    真抱歉 我 本杰明·爪豪斯
  183. The guy everyone thinks is
    大家都以为我
  184. just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
    只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察 还给你套刻板印象
  185. No, it's okay.
    没事的
  186. You've actually got... there's a...
    你那里有个 那个
    • A what? - In your neck. The fold.
      -什么 -脖子里 领子上面
    • The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
      -那个 -你在这啊 小坏蛋
  187. Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
    我得去点名了 哪边...
    • Oh, bull pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!
      -大办公室在那边左侧 -谢谢
  188. That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.
    这小兔子会被生吞活剥的
  189. Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
    我是跳跳警官 准备好让世界更美好了吗
  190. Attention!
    全体都有
  191. All right. All right. Everybody sit.
    好了 好了 都坐下
  192. I've got three items on the docket.
    我这里有三件事
  193. First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
    首先来说屋子里的大象
  194. Francine. Happy birthday.
    弗朗辛 生日快乐
  195. Number two.
    第二件事
  196. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,
    有些新人我得介绍一下
  197. but I'm not going to because... I don't care.
    我就不介绍了 因为 我不在乎
  198. Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
    最后 有14起哺乳动物失踪案
  199. All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
    全是食肉动物 从大北极熊到小水獭
  200. And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
    市政厅天天追在我屁股后面
  201. This is priority number one. Assignments.
    这是头等大事 任务分配
  202. Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato.
    灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官
  203. Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
    你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案
  204. Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard.
    麦克角 犀威兹 狼法德警官
  205. Your teams take Sahara Square.
    你们负责撒哈拉广场区
  206. Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
    河马金斯 吼洛夫 象克鼻警官 冰原镇
  207. And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
    最后 第一只兔子 跳跳警官
  208. Parking duty. Dismissed.
    交通协管 解散
  209. Parking duty?
    交通协管
  210. Chief? Chief Bogo?
    局长 牛局长
  211. Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
    长官 你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案
    • So? - So I can handle one.
      -所以呢 -我可以负责一起
  212. You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
    您可能忘了 我毕业时是班里第一名
  213. Didn't forget. Just don't care.
    没忘 就是不在乎
  214. Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.
    长官 我可不是只吉祥物
  215. Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
    那一天开100张停车罚单应该没问题
  216. 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.
    100张 我才不开100张呢
  217. I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
    我要开200张 中午之前
  218. Two hundred tickets before noon!
    中午之前200张

201张

  1. Hey, watch where you're going, fox!
    看着点路 狐狸
  2. Where'd he go?
    他去哪了
  3. Listen. I know what you're doing
    我不知道你大白天的
  4. skulking around during daylight hours,
    出来晃悠什么呢
  5. but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!
    但我不想惹麻烦 快走吧
  6. I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...
    我也不是想找麻烦的
  7. I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.
    我只想买个大冰棍 给我儿子
  8. You want the red, or the blue, pal?
    要红的还是蓝的
  9. I'm such a...
    我真是
  10. Oh, come on, kid. Back up.
    行了 孩子 回去吧
  11. Listen, buddy. What?
    听我说 怎么回事
  12. There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?
    你那边没有给狐狸开的冰淇淋店吗
  13. No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,
    有啊 有 只是我儿子
  14. this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.
    这只小傻狐狸 特别迷大象
  15. He wants to be one when he grows up.
    长大了也想当大象
  16. Isn't that adorable?
    多可爱啊
  17. Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?
    我怎么忍心让他梦想破灭呢
  18. Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says
    你是不识字吗 狐狸 看这个
  19. we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!
    我们有权拒绝提供服务
  20. So beat it.
    快走吧
  21. You're holding up the line.
    后面都等着呢
  22. Hello. Excuse me.
    你好 不好意思
  23. Hey, you're gonna have to
    你也和其他人一样
  24. wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.
    得排队等着 交通协管
  25. Actually, I'm an officer.
    其实我是警员
  26. Just have a quick question.
    就问一下
  27. Are your customers aware they're getting
    你的顾客们知道
  28. snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?
    吃的饼干和冰淇淋里有鼻涕吗
  29. What are you talking about?
    你说什么呢
  30. Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,
    我不想惹麻烦
  31. but I believe scooping ice cream with
    但是不戴鼻套盛冰淇淋
  32. an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.
    是严重违反健康条例的
  33. Which is kind of a big deal.
    这也不是小事了
  34. Of course I could let you off
    当然 如果你肯戴上
  35. with a warning if you were to glove those trunks
    我是可以给你个警告了事
  36. and... I don't know... finish selling this...
    而且 还得给这位
  37. nice dad and his son a... What was it?
    爸爸和他儿子 卖一根 什么
  38. A Jumbo-Pop. Please.
    大冰棒 拜托了
  39. A Jumbo-Pop.
    大冰棒
    • $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.
      -15块 -非常感谢 谢谢你
  40. Oh no, are you kidding me...
    不会吧
  41. I don't have my wallet!
    忘带钱包了
  42. I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.
    真是就差忘带脑袋了
  43. That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.
    真是啊 天哪 不好意思
  44. Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.
    大概是你最糟的生日了
  45. Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
    别生我的气 谢谢你
  46. Keep the change.
    不用找了
  47. Officer, I can't thank you enough.
    警官 真是感恩戴德
  48. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?
    太好了 怎么回报你啊
  49. Oh, no. My treat.
    不用 我请了
  50. It's just, you know it burns me up
    主要是听到别人
  51. to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.
    对狐狸有偏见我就受不了
  52. I just want to say you're
    我只是想说
  53. a great dad and just a real articulate fella.
    你是位好父亲 口才真棒
  54. Well, that is high praise.
    真是过奖了
  55. It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.
    我也很少遇到不看低我的人
    • Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?
      -警官你叫 -跳跳 你是
  56. Wilde. Nick Wilde.
    王尔德 尼克·王尔德
  57. And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?
    你呢 小家伙 长大了想做大象吗
  58. You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.
    那就去做大象好了 这是动物城
  59. Anyone can be anything.
    谁都能成就无限可能
  60. I tell him that all the time.
    我总这么跟他说
  61. All right, here you go. Two paws.
    好了 给你 双爪抱住
  62. Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!
    看这笑脸 生日快乐真开心
  63. All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.
    好了 嘟嘟两声道个别吧
    • Bye, now! - Goodbye!
      -再见了 -再见
  64. Hey, little toot-toot...
    小大象
  65. Pawpsicles.
    爪子冰棍
  66. Get your Pawpsicles.
    来吃爪子冰棍
    • Lumber delivery. - What's with the color?
      -木材送到了 -怎么这个颜色
  67. The color? Uh... it's redwood.
    颜色 这是红木
  68. 39, 40, there you go.
    39 40 给你
  69. Way to work that diaper, big guy.
    装小孩真厉害 大家伙
  70. No kiss bye-bye for daddy?
    不跟爸爸吻别吗
  71. You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!
    再敢亲我 我把你脸咬下来
  72. Ciao.
    再见
  73. Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.
    我为你出头 你却骗了我
  74. You liar!
    骗子
  75. It's called a hustle, Sweetheart.
    这叫智取 亲爱的
  76. And I'm not the liar. He is.
    我可不是骗子 他才是
  77. All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.
    好了 狡猾的尼克 你被捕了
  78. Really? For what?
    真的吗 为什么
  79. Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?
    我也不清楚 无证经营食品吗
  80. Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?
    跨区运输未申报商品
    • False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.
      -虚假广告 -许可证 商品申报凭证
  81. And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.
    我没做虚假广告 再会
  82. You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!
    你跟老鼠说冰棒棍是红木的
  83. That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.
    是啊 红色的木头 简称就是
  84. Wood that is red.
    红木
  85. You can't touch me, Carrots.
    你动不了我的 萝卜头
  86. I've been doing this since I was born.
    我从小就开始这么干了
  87. You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.
    不许再叫我萝卜头
  88. My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...
    我的错 我只是觉得你
  89. from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?
    肯定是从遍地胡萝卜的屯里来的吧
  90. Uh, no.
    不不
  91. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.
    鹿溪才是屯 我在兔窝镇长大
  92. Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.
    来听听这个故事你熟不熟
  93. Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas
    天真的小山妞成绩好 有理想
  94. decides "Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia...
    就觉得 我得去动物城
  95. where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!"
    食肉和食草动物和平相处 还一起唱山歌
  96. Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.
    结果呢 哎呀 他们关系并不好
  97. And that dream of becoming a big city cop,
    做大城市警察的梦想
  98. double whoopsie, she's a meter maid.
    哎呀呀 成了交通协管
  99. And whoopsie number three-sie,
    还有哎呀呀呀
  100. no one cares about her or her dreams.
    没人关心她和她的梦想
  101. And soon enough those dreams die,
    梦想很快就破灭了
  102. and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor
    然后身体和精神都消沉下去
  103. living in a box under a bridge.
    只能住在桥洞里
  104. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home
    终于发现自己只能选择回家
  105. with that cute fuzzy wuzzy
    夹着自己那条
  106. little tail between her legs to become...
    毛茸茸的小尾巴 变成了
  107. You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said?
    你是兔窝镇的 对吧
  108. So how about a carrot farmer?
    种胡萝卜的农民
  109. That sound about right?
    听着不错吧
  110. Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.
    小心点 不然就不止是你的梦想被碾碎了
  111. No one tells me what I can or can't be.
    没人能告诉我做什么不做什么
  112. Especially not some jerk who never had the guts to
    尤其是个没胆量的混球
  113. try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.
    只知道智取爪子冰棍
  114. All right, look.
    好了
  115. Everyone comes to Zootopia
    大家来到动物城
  116. thinking they can be anything they want.
    觉得能成就无限可能
  117. Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.
    其实不行 你只能成为自己
  118. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
    狐狸狡猾 兔子蠢
  119. I'm not a dumb bunny.
    我不蠢
  120. Right. And that's not wet cement.
    好吧 这也不是湿水泥
  121. You'll never be a real cop.
    你做不了真正的警察的
  122. You're a cute meter maid, though.
    做交通协管倒是挺不错
  123. Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.
    没准能做督察员呢 加油
    • Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!
      -爸爸妈妈 -看她 亲爱的
  124. Hey there, Jude the Dude.
    你好啊 厉害的朱迪
  125. How was your first day on the force?
    第一天做警察怎么样
    • It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?
      -可棒了 -跟想的一样吗
  126. Absolutely. And more.
    当然了 还有呢
  127. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...
    大家都可好了 我觉得
  128. I'm really making a difference.
    自己真的有点成就
  129. Wait a second. Holy cranks, Bonnie.
    等等 天哪 邦妮
    • Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!
      -看看 -我的天哪
  130. Judy, are you a meter maid?
    朱迪 你是交通协管吗
  131. Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..
    这个 只是暂时的
    • It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop!
      -警局最安全的工作 -她不是真警察
    • Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!
      -祈祷终于有回音了 -赞美主
  132. Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!
    交通协管 交通协管 交通协管
    • Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!
      -爸爸 爸爸 -交通协管
  133. You know what, it's been a really long day, I should...
    今天很漫长了 我得
    • You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.
      -你休息吧 -好好协管交通去吧
    • Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
      -再见 -再见
  134. Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!
    兔子 快关了那丧气的歌
  135. Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?
    别烦交通协管 没听她说话吗
    • She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!
      -她觉得自己是废物 -闭嘴
    • You shut up! - You shut up!
      -你闭嘴 -你闭嘴
    • You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day.
      -你闭嘴 -明天又是新的一天
  136. Yeah, but it might be worse!
    是啊 还可能更糟呢
  137. I was 30 seconds over!
    我才超了30秒
  138. Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.
    你真厉害 姑娘
  139. My mommy says she wishes you were dead.
    我妈妈说她想让你去死
  140. Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.
    土包子 我交的税养的你
  141. I am a real cop. I am a real cop.
    我是真的警察 我是真的警察
  142. I am a real cop. I am a real cop.
    我是真的警察 我是真的警察
  143. Hey, you! Bunny!
    你 兔子
  144. Sir, if you have a grievance
    先生 您如果有意见
  145. you may contest recitation in traffic court.
    可以去交通法庭起诉
  146. What are you talking about?! My shop!
    你说什么呢 我的店
  147. It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!
    刚被抢了 看 他跑了
  148. Well, are you a cop or not?
    你是警察吗
  149. Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!
    是啊 是啊 不用担心 先生 交给我
  150. Stop!
    站住
  151. Stop in the name of the law!
    我是警察 站住
  152. Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!
    来抓我啊 毛尾巴
  153. Coming through!
    小心
  154. This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.
    我是麦克角警官 发现违法行为
  155. I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!
    交给我 跳跳警官 我在追了
  156. You! Freeze!
    你 站住
  157. Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!
    交通协管 等真的警察来吧
  158. Stop!
    站住
  159. Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.
    抱歉 借过 抱歉 对不起
  160. Bon voyage, flatfoot!
    再见了 平脚怪
    • Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa!
      -站住 -吃个甜甜圈吧 条子
  161. Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?
    天哪 看到那豹纹打底裤了吗
    • I love your hair. - Thank you.
      -发型好棒 -谢谢
  162. Come to papa!
    来找爸爸吧
  163. Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line
    好了 您得跟其他人一样排队
  164. just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?
    耐心等 水獭顿太太 好吗
    • I popped the weasel! - Hopps!
      -黄鼠狼上门了 -跳跳
  165. Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry.
    擅离职守 引发公众恐慌
  166. Reckless endangerment of rodents...
    危及啮齿动物生命
  167. But, to be fair,
    但说句公道话
  168. you did stop a master criminal
    你确实阻止了个恶棍
  169. from stealing two dozen moldy onions.
    偷走两袋发霉的洋葱
  170. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions.
    抱歉 长官 这些不是洋葱
  171. Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias.
    这些是藏红花属植物 午夜嚎叫[拉丁文]
  172. They're a class C botanical, sir.
    是C类药用植物 长官
  173. Well, I grew up in a family
    我家那里
  174. where plant husbandry was kind of a thing...
    都流行种植业
    • Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy.
      -闭上你的小嘴 -长官 我抓住了坏人
  175. That's my job.
    这是我的工作
  176. Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!
    你的工作是开违章停车罚单
  177. Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.
    局长 水獭顿夫人又来找你了
    • Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to...
      -现在不行 -我只想知道你是不是
    • take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now!
      -这次见见 她好像挺伤心 -现在不行
  178. Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,
    长官 我不想做交通协管
  179. I wanna be a real cop.
    我想做真的警察
  180. Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted...
    你以为市长把你分过来时
    • when he assigned you to me? - But, sir...
      -问过我想要什么吗 -可是 长官
  181. Life isn't some cartoon musical
    生活不是卡通音乐剧
  182. where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams...
    只要唱唱跳跳的 然后无聊的梦
  183. magically come true! So let it go.
    就奇迹般地成真了 放手吧
  184. Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.
    牛局长 拜托了 五分钟就好
  185. I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.
    抱歉 长官 我想拦住她 但是太滑了
  186. I gotta go sit down.
    我得坐一坐
  187. Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.
    夫人 我说了 我们已经尽力了
  188. My husband has been missing for ten days.
    我丈夫失踪十天了
    • His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know.
      -他叫艾米特·水獭顿 -我知道
  189. He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.
    是花匠 我们有两个孩子
  190. He would never just disappear.
    他不会凭空消失的
  191. Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.
    夫人 我们的警探都很忙
  192. Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.
    拜托了 肯定有人肯去找艾米特的
    • Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him.
      -水獭顿夫人 -我可以去
  193. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!
    谢谢你 保佑你 小兔子
  194. Take this. Find my Emmitt.
    拿着这个 找到我的艾米特
  195. Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.
    带他回来见我和孩子们 拜托了
  196. Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.
    水獭顿夫人 请在外面等
  197. Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!
    好啊 太感谢你们两个了
  198. One second.
    稍等
    • You're fired. - What? Why?
      -你被炒了 -什么 为什么
  199. Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door,
    违抗命令 我要打开门
  200. and you're going to tell that Otter
    然后你告诉那水獭
  201. you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur,
    你之前是交通协管 有严重妄想症
  202. who will not be taking the case.
    不能接这个案子
  203. I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!
    我听说跳跳警官接了案子
  204. Assistant Mayor Bellwether!
    头羊市长助理
  205. The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.
    哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效
  206. Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!
    狮心市长肯定高兴坏了
  207. No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.
    先别告诉市长吧
  208. And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.
    信息发送成功 好了
  209. All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands.
    我觉得这下案子有把握了
  210. Us little guys really need to stick together, right?
    我们小动物就得互相照应
    • Like glue. - Good one.
      -才能羊眉兔气 -真逗
  211. Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?
    有问题就打我电话 好吗
  212. You've always got a friend at City Hall,
    我就是你在市政厅的朋友
  213. Judy. All right! Bye-bye!
    好了 朱迪 再见
  214. Thank you, ma'am!
    谢谢你 女士
  215. I will give you 48 hours.
    我给你48小时
  216. Yes!
    太棒了
    • That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. - Okay.
      -也就是两天时间内找到艾米特·水獭顿 -好
  217. But...you strike out, you resign.
    但是找不到 你就得辞职
  218. Okay. Deal.
    好吧 成交
  219. Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.
    很好 爪豪斯会把完整的案宗给你
  220. Here you go. One missing otter.
    给你 失踪的水獭
    • That's it? - Yikes!
      -就这么点 -就是说呀
  221. That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none.
    这是我见过的最薄的案宗了 线索 无
  222. Witnesses, none.
    目击证人 无
  223. And you're not in the computer system yet, so...
    而且你现在还进不了电脑系统 所以
  224. Resources, none!
    资源 无
  225. Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career
    希望你没把自己的前途
  226. on cracking this one.
    都赌在这个案子上
  227. Okay. Last known sighting.
    好吧 最后出现的地点
  228. Can I just borrow? Thank you.
    可以借我用一下吗 谢谢
    • Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon!
      -爪子冰棒 -作案凶器
    • "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah! Cause that...
      -"来尝尝爪子冰棒" -没错 因为那
  229. What does that mean?
    那是什么意思
  230. It means I have a lead.
    意思是我有线索了
    • Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's Officer Toot-Toot.
      -你好 又是我 -是嘟嘟警官啊
  231. No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,
    不 我是跳跳警官
  232. and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.
    我要问你几个问题 是关于一个案子的
  233. What happened, meter maid?
    怎么了 交通协管
  234. Did someone steal a traffic cone?
    有人把交通锥标偷走了吗
  235. It wasn't me.
    不是我干的
  236. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers