疯狂动物城 第二部分 Zootopia Part2

阅读次数 6
  1. Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby.
    萝卜头 你会把宝宝吵醒的
  2. I gotta get to work.
    我要去工作了
  3. This is important, sir.
    这很重要 先生
  4. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.
    你那十块钱的爪子冰棒可以等一会再卖
  5. I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.
    小家伙 我一天挣两百块呢
  6. 365 days a year, since I was 12.
    从我12岁起 一年365天无休
  7. And time is money. Hop along.
    时间就是金钱 让开
  8. Please just look at the picture.
    请你看一下这张照片
  9. You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?
    水獭顿先生手里的爪子冰棒是你卖给他的吧
    • Do you know him? - I know everybody.
      -你认识他吗 -没有我不认识的人
  10. And I also know that somewhere
    而且我还知道某处的一家玩具店
  11. there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal,
    丢了一个毛绒玩具
  12. so why don't you get back to your box?
    所以你赶紧回盒子里待着吧
  13. Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.
    好吧 看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒
  14. Did you just boot my stroller?
    你把我的婴儿车锁住了吗
  15. Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.
    尼古拉斯·王尔德 你被捕了
  16. For what? Hurting your feelings?
    理由呢 伤害你的感情吗
  17. Felony tax evasion.
    偷税漏税
  18. Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year,
    从你12岁开始 每年365天
  19. since you were 12...
    每天200块
  20. that's two decades, so times twenty,
    一共是20年 所以乘以20
  21. which is 1,460,000, I think.
    也就是146万 应该没错吧
  22. I mean, I am just a dumb bunny,
    虽然我只是只蠢兔子
  23. but we are good at multiplying.
    不过我们很会算数[繁殖]
  24. Anyway, according to your tax forms,
    总而言之 在你的税务报表上
  25. you reported, let me see here, zero!
    你申报了 让我看看 零元的税
  26. Unfortunately,
    倒霉的是
  27. lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.
    税收表格上作假是重罪
    • 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours.
      -要判刑5年 -空口无凭
  28. 200 bucks a day, fluff,
    小家伙 从我12岁起
  29. 365 days a year, since I was twelve.
    每年365天 每天200块
  30. Actually it's your word against yours.
    其实呢 我都录下来了
  31. And if you want this pen you're going to help me
    如果你想要这支笔 你就得帮我找到
  32. find this poor missing otter, or the only place
    这只失踪的水獭 不然的话
  33. you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria.
    你就只能在监狱的食堂里卖冰棒了
  34. It's called a hustle, sweet heart.
    这叫智取 亲爱的
  35. She hustled you.
    她把你给耍了
  36. She hustled you good!
    好个智取
  37. You're a cop now, Nick.
    你现在是警察了 尼克
  38. You're gonna need one of these.
    给你张贴纸 你会用得上的
  39. Have fun working with the fuzz!
    祝你和小毛球合作愉快
  40. Start talking.
    开始交代吧
  41. I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went.
    我不知道他在哪 我只看到他往哪去了
  42. Great, let's go!
    棒极了 走吧
  43. It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.
    那地方可不适合可爱的小兔兔
    • Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss.
      -不许说我可爱 上车 -好吧 你说了算
  44. Hi. Hello?
    你好
  45. I'm... Hello?
    我是 你好
  46. Hello? Hello?
    你好 你好
  47. Hello! My name is...
    你好 我是
  48. You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there.
    我现在就得打断你
  49. Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.
    因为我们不需要兔子童子军曲奇饼了
  50. Uh, no.
  51. I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD.
    我是动物城警局的跳跳警官
  52. I'm looking for a missing mammal...
    我在寻找一只失踪的哺乳动物
  53. Emmitt Otterton. Right here.
    艾米特·水獭顿 就是这位
  54. He may have frequented this establishment?
    他曾经是这里的常客
  55. Yeah, old Emmitt!
    没错 老艾米特
  56. Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.
    好几周没见到他了
  57. But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor.
    但是 你应该找他的瑜伽教练谈谈
  58. I'd be happy to take you back.
    我很乐意带你们到后面去
  59. Oh, thank you so much,
    非常感谢
  60. I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such...
    真是非常非常感谢你 这真是
  61. Oh! You are naked..
    你没穿衣服
  62. Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club!
    当然 我们这里是自然主义俱乐部
  63. Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything.
    没错 在动物城谁都能成就无限可能
  64. These guys, they be naked.
    这些人 他们就喜欢光着
  65. Nangi's just on the other side of the Pleasure Pool.
    南吉就在欢乐池的另一边
  66. Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable?
    天啊 这里让你觉得别扭吗
  67. Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits.
    因为你要是觉得别扭的话 现在放弃还不丢人
  68. Yes, there is.
    很丢人
  69. Boy, that's the spirit.
    这才像话
  70. Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird.
    没错 有些哺乳动物认为自然主义很奇怪
  71. But you know what I say is weird?
    可你知道什么才是奇怪吗
  72. Clothes on animals! Here we go!
    动物穿衣服才奇怪呢 找到她了
  73. As you can see, Nangi is an elephant,
    你们也看到了 南吉是头大象
  74. so she'll totally remember everything.
    所以她一定会记得所有细节
  75. Hey, Nangi.
    南吉
  76. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.
    他们要问你几个水獭艾米特的问题
  77. Who?
  78. Emmitt Otterton.
    艾米特·水獭顿
  79. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.
    他上你的瑜伽课上了六年了
  80. I have no memory of this beaver.
    我不记得这只河狸
  81. He's an otter, actually.
    其实他是只水獭
  82. He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember?
    他几周前的周三来过 记得吗
  83. No.
    不记得
  84. Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest,
    他穿了一件绿色的针织毛衣背心
  85. and a new pair of Quarterway slacks.
    还有一条新买的夸特卫宽松裤
  86. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot.
    还系了条佩斯利花纹领带 漂亮的温莎结
    • Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? - No.
      -可帅了 记得吗 南吉 -不记得
  87. Yeah, and we both walked him out,
    没错 咱们俩一块送他出去的
  88. and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.
    然后他上了一辆银边的白色旧车
  89. Needed a tune up.
    那车该送修了
  90. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi?
    第三个汽缸都不打火了 记得吗 南吉
  91. No.
    不记得
  92. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number?
    你不会恰好记得车牌号码吧
    • Did you? - Oh, for sure.
      -记得吗 -当然
  93. It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.
    车牌是29THD03
  94. 0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.
    03 你提供了很多有用的信息 谢谢
  95. Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap.
    我就说南吉的记忆力好的很嘛
  96. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.
    真希望我也能有大象这么好的记忆力
  97. Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue.
    我玩的很开心 你就不用谢我了
  98. And seeing as any moron can run a plate,
    既然傻瓜都能查到车牌号码
  99. I will take that pen and bid you adieu.
    那么我就拿上笔跟你道别了
  100. The plate. I can't run a plate.
    车牌号 我查不了车牌号
  101. I'm not in the system yet.
    我还进不了电脑系统
    • Give me the pen, please. - What was it you said?
      -请把笔给我 -你刚才说什么
  102. Any moron can run a plate?
    傻瓜都能查车牌号
  103. Gosh, if only there were a moron around
    要是这里有个傻瓜
  104. who were up to the task.
    能干这件事就好了
  105. Rabbit, I did what you asked.
    兔子 我已经照你说的做了
  106. You can't keep me on the hook forever.
    你不能永远抓着我不放
  107. Not forever.
    不会永远的
  108. Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case.
    我只剩36个小时来破案了
  109. So can you run the plate or not?
    你到底能不能查车牌号
  110. Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.
    我刚想起来 我有个朋友在车管所工作
  111. Flash is the fastest guy in there.
    闪电是这里最快的人
  112. You need something done, he's on it.
    你要办事 找他就对了
  113. I hope so.
    希望如此
  114. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts.
    我们的时间真的很紧 每一分钟都很重要
  115. Wait. They're all sloths?
    等等 他们全都是树獭吗
  116. You said this was going to be quick!
    你说会很快的
  117. What, are you saying just because he's a sloth
    怎么 就因为他是树獭
  118. he can't be fast?
    他就快不起来吗
  119. I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.
    不是谁都能成就无限可能吗
  120. Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash!
    闪电 闪电 数你最快
  121. Buddy, it's nice to see you.
    哥们 见到你真高兴
  122. Nice to... see you... too.
    我也 很高兴 见到你
  123. Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend.
    闪电 给你介绍一下我的朋友
  124. Ah... Darlin, I've forgotten your name.
    亲爱的 我忘了你叫什么名字了
  125. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?
    我是朱迪·跳跳警官 你好吗
  126. I am...
  127. doing... just..
    过得
    • Fine? - As well..as..I can..be...
      -挺好 -还 不错
    • What... - Hang in there.
      -有什么 -坚持住
    • can I...do... - Well, I was hoping you could run a plate...
      -可以 -我希望你可以帮我查一个车牌
    • for you... - Well, I was hoping you could...
      -帮你 -我希望你可以
  128. Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us.
    我希望你可以帮我们查一个车牌号码
  129. We are in a really big hurry.
    我们真的很着急
    • Sure... What's the...plate... - 2-9-T...
      -当然 车牌号码 是 -29T
    • number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.
      -什么 -29THD03
    • 2...9... - T-H-D-0-3.
      -29 -THD03
    • T... - H-D-0-3.
      -T -HD03
    • H... - D-0-3.
      -H -D03
    • D... - 0-3.
      -D -03
    • 0... - 3!
      -0 -3
    • Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No!
      -闪电 想听个笑话吗 -不要
  130. Sure.
    好啊
  131. What do you call a three-humped camel?
    骆驼为什么会有三个驼峰
  132. I don't know. What do you call...
    我不知道 骆驼为什么
    • Three-humped camel. - A three-humped...camel?
      -有三个驼峰 -会 有 三个驼峰
  133. Pregnant.
    怀孕了
  134. Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny!
    哈哈 没错 很好笑 很好笑
  135. Can we please just focus on the task?
    我们能不能认真工作
  136. Wait, wait!
    等等 等等
    • Priscilla! - Oh, no!
      -普莉希拉 -不
    • Yes...Flash? - What...do..
      -什么事 闪电 -骆驼
    • No... - you call...
      -不 -为什么会有
  137. A three-humped camel?
    三个驼峰
  138. Pregnant! Okay! Great! We got it!
    怀孕了 好了 棒极了 我们知道了
    • Please just... - three...humped...
      -求求你 -三个驼峰
    • Here...you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you!
      -给 -好的 好的 快 谢谢
    • 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go.
      -29THD03 -你
  139. It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service.
    注册在冰原镇豪华轿车服务公司
  140. A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown!
    水獭顿坐豪华轿车走了 这辆车在冰原镇
  141. It's in Tundratown!
    就在冰原镇
  142. Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.
    好个智取 哥们 我爱你 我欠你的
  143. Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and...
    快走 我们得赶在下班高峰期前
  144. It's night?!
    已经是晚上了
  145. Closed. Great.
    锁门了 棒极了
  146. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm?
    我敢说你没有搜索令吧
    • Darn it. It's a bummer. - You wasted the day on purpose.
      -该死 真是扫兴 -你故意把耽误了我一天
  147. Ma'am, I have a fake badge.
    女士 我戴着假警徽
  148. I would never impede your pretend investigation.
    我绝不会妨碍你假装调查的
  149. It's not a pretend investigation!
    这不是假装调查
  150. Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.
    看 看到他了吗 这只水獭失踪了
  151. Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him.
    那他们应该派个真警察去找他
  152. What is your problem? Does seeing me fail
    你什么毛病 看到我失败
  153. somehow make you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?
    能让你对自己悲哀的生活感觉好些吗
  154. It does, 100 %.
    是的 当然了
  155. Now, since you're sans warrant.
    既然你没有搜索令
  156. I guess we're done?
    那咱们两清了吧
  157. Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.
    好吧 两清了 给你笔
  158. First off, you throw like a bunny.
    首先 你丢东西的动作真像兔子
  159. Second, you're a very sore loser.
    其次 你真是个输不起的家伙
  160. See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over.
    回头见了 毛茸茸警官 可惜都结束了
  161. I wish I could have helped more.
    真希望能多帮上你点忙
  162. The thing is,
    问题是
  163. you don't need a warrant if you have probable cause,
    有正经的理由 就不需要搜查令
  164. and I'm pretty sure I saw a...
    我非常确定我见到了
  165. shifty lowlife climbing the fence.
    一只贼眉鼠眼的家伙翻过了栅栏
  166. So you're helping plenty! Come on!
    所以你还真帮了不少忙 走吧
  167. 2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it!
    29THD03 就是这辆了
  168. Polar bear fur.
    北极熊毛
    • Oh my God! - What? What?
      -天啊 -什么 怎么了
  169. The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!
    杰里·沃尔的《丝绒烟斗》
  170. But on CD. Who still uses CDs?
    但是是CD 现在谁还听CD啊
  171. Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.
    萝卜头 如果水獭在这待过 他肯定非常难受
  172. Those are claw marks.
    那些是爪痕
  173. You ever seen anything like this?
    你见过这样的情况吗
    • No. - Oh, wait. Look!
      -没有 -等下 看
  174. This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.
    是他 艾米特·水獭顿 他肯定来过这儿
  175. What do you think happened?
    你觉得出了什么事
  176. Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur...
    不好 等一下 北极熊毛
  177. Rat-pack music. Fancy cup.
    鼠帮音乐 高档杯子
  178. I know whose car this is, we gotta go!
    我知道这是谁的车了 赶快走
  179. What? Whose car is it?
    怎么了 是谁的车
  180. The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.
    冰原镇里最可怕的黑帮老大
  181. They call him Mr. Big,
    他叫大先生
  182. and he does not like me. So we gotta go!
    他不喜欢我 所以我们快走吧
  183. I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene.
    我不走 这是犯罪现场
  184. Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene...
    要是大先生发现我在这儿
  185. if Mr. Big finds me here,
    就会变成更惨烈的犯罪现场
  186. so we're leaving right now.
    马上走
  187. Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see.
    雷蒙德 那是凯文吧 好久不见
  188. And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me?
    提到"不见" 你们就当没见过我行吗
  189. For old times sake?
    看在往日的情面上
  190. That's a no.
    看来是不行
  191. What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you?
    你做了什么 让大先生这么生气
  192. I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug
    可能是因为我曾经卖给他一块昂贵的壁毯
  193. that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt.
    它是用臭鼬屁股上的毛做的
  194. Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers.
    我的天啊
    • Is that Mr. Big? - No.
      -那是大先生吗 -不
    • What about him? Is that him? - No.
      -那他呢 是他吗 -不是
    • That's gotta be him. - Stop talking.
      -这回肯定是他 -别说了
  195. Stop talking. Stop talking!
    别说了 别说了
  196. Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder...
    大先生 这只是一次单纯的误会
  197. Yeah.
  198. This is a simple misunderstanding.
    这只是一次单纯的误会而已
  199. You come here unannounced
    我女儿结婚这天
  200. on the day my daughter is to be married.
    你不请自来
  201. Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so...
    其实 我们是被人强行带到这儿的 所以...
  202. Point is, I did not know that it was your car,
    关键是 我之前不知道那是您的车
  203. and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding!
    我也不知道您女儿要结婚
  204. I trusted you, Nicky.
    我信任过你 尼克
  205. I welcomed you into my home.
    我邀请你来我家
  206. We broke bread together.
    我们还共进晚餐
  207. Grandmama made you a cannoli.
    奶奶给你做了奶油煎饼卷
  208. And how did you repay my generosity?
    结果你怎么报答我的好意的
  209. With a rug made from the butt of a skunk.
    拿一块臭鼬屁股毛做的毯子报答我
  210. A skunk-butt rug.
    臭鼬屁股毛皮做的毯子
  211. You disrespected me.
    你不尊重我
  212. You disrespected my grandmama,
    你不尊重我奶奶
  213. who I buried in that skunk-butt rug.
    我用那块臭鼬屁股毛皮毯子埋葬了她
  214. I told you never to show your face here again,
    我告诉过你 不准再到这儿来了
  215. but here you are.
    但你还是来了
  216. Snooping around with this...
    贼眉鼠眼地 跟这个
  217. What are you? A performer? What's with the costume?
    你是干什么的 演员吗 穿成那样干什么
    • Sir, I am a co... - Mime!
      -先生 我是警... -哑剧演员
  218. She's a mime. This mime can not speak.
    她是哑剧演员 哑剧演员不能说话
    • You can't speak if you're a mime. - No, I am a cop.
      -你是哑剧演员 你不能说话 -不 我是警察
  219. And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case.
    我在查艾米特·水獭顿案
  220. And my evidence puts him in your car!
    线索指向了你的车
  221. So intimidate me all you want,
    随便你怎么威胁我
  222. I'm going to find out what you did to that otter
    就算这是我这辈子做的最后一件事
  223. if it's the last thing I do.
    我也要查出你把水獭怎么样了
  224. Then I have only one request.
    那我就只剩一个请求了
  225. Say hello to Grandmama.
    帮我跟奶奶问好
  226. Ice 'em!
    做[冻]了他们
  227. No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing!
    不不不 我什么也没看见 我绝不说出去
  228. And you never will.
    你也不会说出去了
  229. Please! No, no, no, no!
    求求你 别别别
  230. If you're mad at me about the rug, I've got more rugs!
    你要是因为毯子生我的气 我还有更多毯子
  231. Daddy! It's time for our dance!
    爸爸 我们该跳舞了
  232. What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!
    我们不是说好了吗 婚礼上不能做掉谁
  233. I have to, baby, daddy has to.
    我不得不这么做 宝贝 爸爸也无奈
    • Ice 'em. - No, no, no!
      -做掉他们 -不不不
  234. Wait, wait!
    等下 等下
  235. She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday!
    她就是昨天从巨型甜甜圈下
  236. From that giant donut!
    救了我一命的兔子
    • This bunny? - Yeah. Hi!
      -这只兔子吗 -对 你好
    • Hi. I love your dress. - Thank you.
      -你好 我喜欢你的裙子 -谢谢
  237. Put them down.
    放下他们
  238. You've done me a great service.
    你帮了我大忙
  239. I will help you find the otter.
    我会帮你找到水獭
  240. I will take your kindness, and pay it forward.
    我感谢你的善良 我要报答你
  241. Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family.
    水獭顿是我的花匠 他就像家人一样
  242. He had something important he wanted to discuss.
    他说有要事想商量
  243. That's why I sent that car to pick him up.
    所以我派那辆车去接他
  244. But he never arrived.
    但他没能到这儿来
  245. Because he was attacked.
    因为他受到了袭击
  246. No, he attacked.
    不 是他袭击别人
  247. Otterton?
    水獭顿吗
  248. Otterton.
    就是水獭顿
  249. He went crazy. Ripped up the car.
    他发疯了 在车里闹了个底朝天
  250. Scared my driver half to death.
    把我的司机吓得半死
  251. And disappeared into the night.
    然后消失在夜色中
  252. But he's a sweet little otter.
    可他是一只可爱的水獭
  253. My child, we may be evolved,
    孩子 就算我们进化了
  254. but deep down we are still animals.
    内心深处也还是动物
  255. You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car.
    你想找到水獭顿 就去跟司机谈谈
  256. His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District.
    他叫曼查斯 住在热带雨林区
  257. Only he can tell you more.
    只有他能告诉你更多消息
  258. Mr. Manchas?
    曼查斯先生
  259. Judy Hopps, ZPD.
    我是警局的朱迪·跳跳
  260. We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.
    我们想知道艾米特·水獭顿遭遇了什么
  261. You should be asking what happened to me.
    你应该问我遭遇了什么
    • A teensy otter did that? - What happened?
      -这是一只小水獭干的 -发生什么了
  262. He was an animal.
    他兽性大发
  263. Down on all fours.
    四爪并用
  264. He was a savage!
    他就是只野兽
  265. There was no warning.
    毫无预兆
  266. He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers.
    他一直喊着午夜嚎叫
  267. Over and over, the Night Howlers!
    一遍又一遍地喊午夜嚎叫
  268. So you know about the Night Howlers too?
    你也知道午夜嚎叫
  269. Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly
    很好 因为我们来这儿
  270. what we are here to talk about. Right?
    就是想跟你谈谈午夜嚎叫 是不是
  271. Yep, so you just open the door and tell us what you know,
    对 麻烦你开门 告诉我们你知道什么
  272. and we will tell you what we know.
    我们也把我们知道的告诉你
  273. Okay?
    好不好
  274. Okay.
    好吧
  275. Clever fox.
    聪明的狐狸
  276. Mr. Manchas?
    曼查斯先生
    • Buddy? - Are you okay?
      -怎么了 -你没事吧
  277. Run. Run!
    跑 快跑
    • What is wrong with him?! - I don't know!
      -他怎么了 -我不知道
  278. Jump!
  279. Come on!
    快跑
  280. Head down!
    低头
  281. Officer Hopps to dispatch!
    跳跳警官呼叫调度
  282. Are you familiar with Gazelle?
    你知道夏奇羚吗
  283. Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns.
    我们时代最伟大的歌手 长角的天使
  284. Okay, hold on. Keep watching.
    接着看 继续看
  285. Who's that beside her? Who is it?
    看她旁边那是谁 是谁
  286. Wow,You are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser.
    你跳得真棒 本杰明·爪豪斯
  287. It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real!
    是我 你觉得像真的吗 看起来好真
  288. It's not, it's just a new app.
    其实不是 只是个新应用而已
    • Hold on a second. - Clawhauser!
      -等一下 -爪豪斯
  289. Clawhauser, listen to me.
    爪豪斯 听我说
  290. We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage!
    危险动物 美洲豹兽性大发
    • Vine and Tujunga! - It's Tuhunga!
      -藤蔓和图军加街口 -是图洪加
  291. Okay, we're sending backup!
    好的 我们马上派后援
  292. Hopps, Hopps!
    跳跳 跳跳
  293. Look, over there! Head for the sky-trams!
    看 那边 往缆车那儿跑
  294. Get in. Carrots? Carrots!
    进去 萝卜头 萝卜头
  295. Go!
    快跑
  296. Buddy, one predator to another.
    哥们 咱食肉动物说句心里话
  297. Now I can tell you're a little tense,
    我能看出你有点紧张
  298. so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space!
    我就先给你留点私人空间
  299. Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go!
    兔子 不管你干什么 都别松手
    • I'm gonna let go! - You're gonna to what?
      -我要松手了 -你要干什么
  300. One, two...
    一 二
  301. Rabbit!
    兔子
  302. Carrots, you saved my life.
    萝卜头 你救了我的命
  303. Well, that's what we do at the ZPD...
    我们警局就是干这个的
  304. Well, this should be good.
    这下可好
  305. I thought this was just a missing mammal case,
    我以为只是一起哺乳动物失踪案
  306. but it's way bigger.
    可其实要复杂得多
  307. Mr. Otterton did not just disappear.
    水獭顿先生不仅仅是失踪了
  308. I believe he and this jaguar, they...
    我认为他和这只美洲豹 他们
  309. They went savage, sir.
    他们兽性大发了 长官
  310. Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps.
    兽性大发 这不是石器时代了 跳跳
  311. Animals don't go savage.
    动物们不会兽性大发
  312. I thought so too.
    我之前也这么想
  313. Till I saw this.
    但我看到了这个
  314. What?
    什么
  315. He was right here!
    他明明就在这儿
  316. The savage jaguar?
    野蛮的美洲豹
  317. Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us!
    长官 我知道自己看到了什么 他差点杀了我们
  318. Or maybe any aggressive predator
    或者在兔子眼里
  319. looks savage to rabbits?
    肉食动物有攻击性就算兽性大发
  320. Let's go!
    走吧
  321. Wait! Sir!
    等等 长官
  322. I'm not the only one who saw him.
    不只有我看见了他
  323. Nick.
    尼克
  324. You think I'm gonna believe a fox?
    你觉得我会相信一只狐狸
  325. Well, he was a key witness, and I...
    他是关键目击证人 我...
  326. Two days to find the otter, or you quit.
    两天时间找到水獭 不然你就辞职
  327. That was the deal.
    我们说好的
  328. Badge.
    警徽
    • But, sir, we had... - Badge!
      -但是长官 我们 -警徽
  329. Uh, no.
    不行
  330. What did you say, fox?
    你说什么 狐狸
  331. Sorry, what I said was "No...".
    抱歉 我说"不行"
  332. She will not be giving you that badge.
    她不必给你警徽
  333. Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile,
    你给她一件小丑背心和一辆可笑的三轮车
  334. and two days to solve a case
    给她两天时间
  335. you guys haven't cracked in two weeks?
    让她破你们两周都没破的案子
  336. Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to get help from a fox.
    难怪她会找狐狸帮忙
  337. None of you guys were gonna help her, were you?
    因为你们谁也不打算帮她 是不是
  338. Here's the thing, chief.
    这样 老大
  339. You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have...
    你给她48小时 所以严格来说我们还剩下
  340. ten left to find our Mr. Otterton.
    10小时找到水獭顿先生
  341. And that's exactly what we're gonna do.
    而且我们肯定会找到他的
  342. So if you'll excuse us,
    失陪了
  343. we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack.
    我们要追查重大线索 还有案子要破
  344. Good day.
    再见
  345. Officer Hopps.
    跳跳警官
  346. Thank you.
    谢谢
  347. Never let them see that they get to you.
    别让他们知道自己能影响到你
  348. So...
    这么说...
  349. Things do get to you?
    有人影响过你
  350. I mean not, not anymore.
    现在不会了
  351. But I was small and emotionally unbalanced
    但我曾像你一样弱小
  352. like you once.
    情绪失控
    • Har har. - No, it's true.
      -是吗 -不 真的
  353. I think I was 8, or maybe 9...
    我当时大概八九岁
  354. And all I wanted to do
    我一心想
  355. was join the Junior Ranger Scouts.
    加入童子军
  356. So my mom scaped together enough money
    所以我妈妈设法凑够了钱
  357. to buy me a brand new uniform.
    给我买了一身崭新的制服
  358. Because, by god, I was gonna fit in.
    因为我一定要融入进去
  359. Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox.
    哪怕我是队里唯一的食肉动物 唯一一只狐狸
  360. Hey, Nick.
    尼克
  361. I was gonna be part of a pack.
    我要成为童子军中的一员
    • Ready for initiation? - Yeah. Pretty much born ready.
      -准备好加入了吗 -当然 生来就准备好了
  362. I was so proud.
    我太骄傲了
  363. Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath.
    举起你的右爪 宣读誓言
  364. I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave,
    我 尼古拉斯·王尔德 在此起誓
  365. loyal, helpful and trustworthy.
    我将勇敢忠诚 热心可靠
  366. Even though you're a fox?
    即使你是只狐狸吗
  367. What?
    什么
  368. No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys?
    不 我做错什么了 各位
  369. No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do?
    拜托 我做错了什么了 我干什么了
  370. If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle?
    你以为我们会相信一只不戴口套的狐狸
  371. You're even dumber than you look.
    你比你外表的样子还蠢
  372. Is he gonna cry?
    他是要哭了吗
  373. I learned two things that day.
    那天我学到了两件事
  374. One,I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me.
    我绝不让别人知道他们影响到了我
  375. And two?
    还有一个呢
  376. If the world's only gonna
    如果整个世界
  377. see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy...
    都觉得狐狸奸诈狡猾
  378. There's no point in trying to be anything else.
    那我也没必要变成别的样子了
  379. Nick, you are so much more than that.
    尼克 你不是这样的人
  380. Boy, look at that traffic down there.
    天哪 瞧瞧下面堵成什么样了
  381. How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central?
    问问交通局的查克怎么样
  382. Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams?
    查克 道路监控显示情况如何
  383. Nick, I'm glad you told me.
    尼克 我很高兴你告诉了我
  384. The jam cams...
    道路监控
    • Seriously, it's okay. - No, no no!
      -真的 你不用岔开话题的 -不不不
  385. There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy!
    整个天篷到处都是道路监控摄像头
  386. Whatever happened to that jaguar...
    不管那只豹子去了哪
  387. The traffic cameras would have caught it!
    道路监控都应该拍得到
    • Bingo! - Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick!
      -棒 -哈哈 很狡猾哎 小狐狸
  388. However, if you didn't have access to the system before,
    但是 你之前都没法查车牌
  389. I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now.
    恐怕现在牛脾气局长也不会给你查
  390. No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might.
    确实 但我市政厅的有个朋友也许可以
  391. Sir, if we could just review these very important billings.
    先生 能请您看一下这些重要的账单吗
  392. Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir.
    先生 抱歉 先生
  393. Okay! I heard you, Bellwether,
    好了 我听到了 头羊
  394. just take care of it!
    你处理就行了
  395. Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out.
    谢谢 取消我下午的事 我要出去
  396. Oh, no, no.
    但是 先生
  397. But, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh...
    你还约了动物评级公司呢 先生 有点
  398. Oh, mutton chops.
    我要死了
  399. Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help.
    头羊市长助理 我们需要你的帮助
  400. we just need to get into the traffic cam database.
    我们只想看看道路监控录像
  401. So fluffy!
    毛茸茸的呢
  402. Sheep never let me get this close!
    绵羊从来不让我靠这么近的
  403. You can't just touch a sheep's wool!
    你不能随便摸人家的毛
    • It's like cotton candy. - Stop it!
      -像棉花糖一样 -住手
  404. Where to?
    哪里的
  405. Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.
    雨林区 藤蔓和图洪加街口
  406. There. Traffic cams for the whole city.
    就是那 全市的道路监控
  407. This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know.
    这其实蛮刺激的
  408. I never get to do anything this important.
    我还从来没干过这么重要的事呢
  409. But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia.
    但你可是动物城的市长助理啊
  410. I'm more of a glorified secretary.
    其实就是个名头响亮点的秘书而已
  411. I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.
    我觉得狮心市长只是为了拉来绵羊的选票
  412. But he did give me that nice mug.
    但他给了我那个漂亮的咖啡杯呢
  413. Feels good to be appreciated.
    被表扬的感觉还是很好的
  414. Smellwether!
    臭羊
  415. That's a fun little name he likes to use.
    就是他给我起的一个有趣外号
  416. I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that.
    我叫过他一次狮屁 他一点都不开心
  417. Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me.
    跟你说 那天我可倒了大霉
    • Yes, sir. - I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon.
      -是 先生 -我不是说要取消下午的事吗
  418. Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find.
    天哪 我得走了 找到什么告诉我
  419. It was really nice for me to be...
    真的很感谢你们能
  420. While we're young, Smellwether.
    韶华易逝 臭羊
  421. You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself?
    你觉得她睡觉的时候会数自己吗
  422. Shush. Okay, traffic cams..
    闭嘴 好的 道路监控
  423. Tujunga.... Tujunga....
    图洪加 图洪加
  424. We're in.
    找到了
    • Who are these guys? - Timberwolves.
      -他们是谁呀 -森林狼
  425. Look at these dum-dums.
    瞧瞧这些白痴
  426. Bet you a nickel one of them's gonna howl.
    赌一毛钱他们要嚎叫了
  427. And there it is.
    你看吧
  428. I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it's...?
    你就说狼为什么非要嚎叫呢
  429. Howlings! Night Howlers!
    狼嚎 午夜嚎叫
  430. That's what Manchas was afraid of,
    曼查斯怕的就是这个
  431. wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers!
    狼群 午夜嚎叫指的就是狼群
  432. If they took Manchas...
    如果曼查斯是他们带走的
  433. I bet they took Otterton too.
    带走水獭顿的也是他们
  434. All we gotta do is find out where they went.
    只要找到他们去了哪就可以了
  435. Wait, where'd they go?
    等等 他们去哪了
  436. You know,
    要是我
  437. if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal,
    干了违法的事要躲监控摄像头
  438. which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B.
    当然我没干过这种事 我会走6B通道
  439. Which would put them out... right there.
    也就是说他们在 这里
  440. Well, look at you, junior detective.
    瞧瞧你 小侦探
  441. You know, I think you'd actually make a pretty good cop.
    我觉得你当警察肯定很厉害
  442. How dare you.
    你好大胆子
  443. Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass.
    洋槐小巷 榕树地下通道
  444. South canyon.
    南部峡谷
  445. They're heading out of town.
    他们是要出城
  446. Where does that road go?
    哪条路通往哪里
  447. Gary, quit it! You're gonna start a howl!
    加里 别叫 你要引得大家都叫起来了
  448. I didn't start it.
    不是我先叫的
  449. Come on.
    快走
  450. You are a clever bunny.
    你真是只聪明的小兔子
  451. It looks like this was a hospital.
    看来这儿曾经是所医院
  452. You know, after you, you're the cop.
    还是你先请 你是警察嘛
  453. Okay, all clear.
    好的 安全
  454. All this equipment is brand new.
    这里的设备都是新的
  455. Carrots.
    萝卜头
  456. Claw marks.
    爪痕
  457. Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of...
    好大好大的爪痕 是什么
  458. Mr. Manchas.
    曼查斯先生
  459. It's him! We found our otter.
    是他 找到水獭了
  460. Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps.
    水獭顿先生 我是朱迪·跳跳警官
  461. Your wife sent me to find you.
    是你妻子让我来找你的
  462. We're gonna get you out of here now.
    我们现在就救你出去
  463. Or not.
    还是别出来了
  464. Guess he's in no rush to get home to the missus.
    他好像不是很着急回家见老婆
  465. Not including Manchas, it's... it's fourteen.
    不算曼查斯的话有14个
  466. Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files.
    牛局长分配了14个失踪动物案件
  467. They're all here...
    他们都在这儿
  468. All the missing mammals are right here.
    所有失踪动物都在这儿
  469. Enough!
    够了
  470. I don't want excuses, doctor, I want answers.
    我不要借口 医生 我要的是答案
  471. Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can.
    狮心市长 拜托 我们已经尽力了
  472. Really?
    是吗
  473. Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here
    因为我面前
  474. who've gone off the rails crazy,
    堆着一群疯得没形的动物
  475. and you can't tell me why.
    而你连原因都不知道
  476. Now I'd call that awfully far from doing everything!
    我觉得这离尽力还差得远了点
  477. Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.
    先生 也许该从生物学角度考虑一下了
  478. What? What do you mean "Biology"?
    什么 什么叫从生物学角度考虑
  479. The only animals going savage are predators.
    只有食肉动物才会变兽性大发
  480. We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward.
    纸包不住火 我们必须告诉大家
  481. Hm, great idea. Tell the public.
    好主意 告诉民众
  482. And how do you think they're
    你觉得他们会
  483. gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?!
    怎么想他们的狮子市长
    • I'll be ruined! - Well, what does Chief Bogo say?
      -我就毁了 -那牛局长怎么说
  484. Chief Bogo doesn't know.
    牛局长还不知道
  485. And we are going to keep it that way.
    我们也不会让他知道
  486. Oh, no!
    糟糕
    • Someone's here. - Sir, you need to go. Now.
      -有人在这儿 -先生 你得走了 快
  487. Security, sweep the area.
    保安 清查本区
  488. Great, we're dead.
    真好 这下死定了
  489. We're dead. That's it. I'm dead. You're dead. Everybody's dead.
    死了 结束 我得死你得死 大家都得死
    • Can you swim? - What?
      -你会游泳吗 -什么
  490. Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?
    会游泳吗 我会 所以呢
  491. Carrots! Hopps! Judy!
    萝卜头 跳跳 朱迪
  492. We gotta tell Bogo!
    我们得告诉牛局长
  493. Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo.
    您的舞跳的真棒 牛局长
    • Chief Bogo! - Not now.
      -牛局长 -我在忙
    • Wait, is that Gazelle? - No!
      -等等 是夏奇羚的声音吗 -不是
  494. I'm Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer.
    我是夏奇羚 你的舞跳得真棒
  495. You have the app too? Chief!
    你也在玩那个应用吗 警长
  496. Clawhauser! Can't you see
    爪豪斯 你没看到
  497. I'm working on the missing mammal cases?
    我正在忙失踪动物案件吗
  498. Yes, of course. About that, sir.
    是的 当然 说到那个案子 长官
  499. Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them.
    跳跳警官来了电话 14个她都找到了
  500. Wow, I'm impressed.
    好厉害
  501. Mayor Lionheart,
    狮心市长
  502. you have the right to remain silent. Anything you...
    你有权保持沉默 但你所说的一切
  503. You don't understand, I was trying to protect the city!
    你不理解 我是为了保护这个城市
  504. You were just trying to protect your job.
    你只想保住你的工作
  505. No, listen. We still don't know why this is happening.
    不 听着 我们还不知道这是怎么回事
  506. It could destroy Zootopia.
    它会毁了动物城的
  507. You have the right to remain silent.
    你有权保持沉默
  508. Anything you say can and
    你说的每一句话
  509. will be used against you in a court of law.
    都将成为呈堂证供
  510. Ladies and gentlemammals,
    雌性雄性们
  511. 14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found...
    失踪的14名动物现已全数找回
  512. by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment.
    找到他们的是下面这位新警官
    • I'm so nervous. - Okay, press conference 101.
      -我好紧张 -媒体见面快速入门
  513. You wanna look smart,
    你想表现的聪明点
  514. answer their question with your own question
    就要用自己的问题回答他们的问题
  515. and then answer that question.
    然后再回答自己的问题
  516. Like this, "Excuse me, Officer Hopps.
    像这样 请问 跳跳警官
  517. What can you tell us about the case?"
    这件案子你有什么可以透露的
  518. "Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?"
    这案子不简单吗 确实是 懂了吗
  519. You should be up there with me.
    你应该跟我一起上台
  520. We did this together.
    这是我们一起完成的
  521. Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not.
    我是个警察吗 不 我不是
  522. Funny you should say that.
    真巧你说到这了
  523. Because, well, I've been thinking.
    因为 我一直在想
  524. It would be nice to have a partner.
    要是有个搭档就好了
  525. Here. In case you need something to write with.
    给你 如果你需要支笔写字
  526. Officer Hopps. It's time.
    跳跳警官 时间到了
  527. So now, I'll turn things over to
    接下来 有请
  528. the officer who cracked the case.
    解决了本案件的警官
  529. Officer Judy Hopps.
    朱迪·跳跳警官
  530. Yes?
    请讲
  531. What can you tell us about the animals that went savage?
    兽性大发的动物您作何评论
  532. Well, the animals in question.
    之前提到的动物
  533. Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are.
    他们都是不同种类的吗 没错
  534. Okay, so what is the connection?
    好的 那有什么联系呢
  535. All we know is that
    我们只知道
  536. they are all members of the predator family.
    他们都是食肉动物
  537. So predators are the only ones going savage?
    所以兽性大发的只有食肉动物吗
  538. That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes.
    没错 确实如此 没错
    • Why? Why is this happening? - We still don't know.
      -为什么 怎么会出现这样的事 -还不知道
  539. But, emm.
    但是
  540. It may have something to do with biology.
    也许和生物学有关
  541. What do you mean, biology?
    您说生物学是什么意思
  542. A biological component.
    就是生物构成
  543. You know, something in their DNA.
    在他们的DNA里
  544. In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please?
    他们的DNA 您能详细说一下吗
  545. Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago
    可以 我是说几千年以前
  546. Eh, predators survived through their...
    食肉动物是靠捕猎的本能
  547. agressive hunting instincts.
    活到现在的
  548. For whatever reason,
    不知为什么
  549. they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways.
    他们好像回归了原始 野蛮的本性
    • He gonna cry? - Officer Hopps, could it happen again?
      -他要哭了吗 -跳跳警官 怎么会出现这样的事呢
  550. It is possible. So, we must be vigilant.
    这是有可能的 所以我们需要警惕
  551. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers