疯狂动物城 第三部分 Zootopia Part3

阅读次数 3
  1. And we at the ZPD are prepered
    警局也做好了万全准备
  2. and are here to protect you.
    我们会保护好大家
  3. Will more mammals go savage?
    会有更多动物兽性大发吗
  4. What is being done to protect us?
    您将采取何种措施保护市民
  5. Have you considered a mandatory quarantine on predators?
    您会考虑强制隔离食肉动物吗
  6. Okay, thank you, Officer Hopps.
    谢谢 跳跳警官
  7. That's all the time that we have. No more questions.
    时间到了 请不要再提问了
    • Was I okay? - Oh, you did fine.
      -我表现如何 -讲得挺好
  8. That went so fast, I didn't get a chance to mention you
    时间太少了 我还没来得及介绍你
  9. or say anything about how we...
    介绍我们的
  10. Oh, I think you said plenty.
    你觉得你说的够多了
  11. What do you mean?
    什么意思
  12. "Clearly there's a biological component?"
    显然是他们的生物构成
  13. "These predators may be reverting
    他们好像回归了原始
  14. back to their primitive, savage ways?"
    野蛮的本性
  15. Are you serious?
    你开玩笑吗
  16. I just stated the facts of the case.
    我只是陈述案件事实
  17. I mean, it's not like a bunny could go savage.
    兔子就不可能突然变野蛮
  18. Right, but a fox could? Huh?
    所以狐狸有这种可能
  19. Nick, stop it, you're not like them.
    尼克 别这样 你跟他们不一样
  20. Oh, there's a 'them' now?
    他们是指谁
  21. You know what I mean, you're not that kind of predator.
    我意思是 你不是那种食肉动物
  22. The kind that needs to be muzzled?
    要带上口套的那种吗
  23. The kind that makes you think
    要用防狐喷雾
  24. you need to carry around fox repellant?
    对付的那种吗
  25. Yeah, don't think I didn't
    第一次见面我就发现了
  26. notice that little item the first time we met.
    你带着那瓶小东西
  27. Look. Let me ask you a question. Are you afraid of me?
    我问你个问题 你害怕我吗
  28. Do you think I might go nuts?
    你觉得我会发疯吗
  29. You think I might go savage?
    我会兽性大发吗
  30. You think I might try to eat you?
    我会不会吃了你
  31. I knew it, huh.
    早料到了
  32. Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh?
    还以为真有人会相信我呢
  33. Probably best if you don't have a predator as a partner.
    你还是别找食肉动物做搭档了
  34. No, Nick. Nick!
    不 尼克 尼克
  35. Officer Hopps, were you just threatened by that predator?
    跳跳警官 那只食肉动物威胁你了吗
  36. No, he's my friend.
    不 他是我朋友
  37. We can't even trust our own friends?
    我们连朋友都不能相信了吗
  38. That is not what I said. Please.
    我没这么说 请让一让
    • Are we safe? - Have any other foxes gone savage?
      -我们安全吗 -有没有狐狸兽性大发了
  39. More bad news in this city gripped by fear.
    更多的恶性事件让全市陷入恐慌
  40. A caribou is in critical condition.
    一头驯鹿目前生命垂危
  41. The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear.
    起因是遭兽性大发的北极熊袭击
  42. This, the 27th such attack,
    这是继警局的朱迪·跳跳警官
  43. comes just one week after ZPD Officer,
    将暴力事件和食肉动物天性关联后
  44. Judy Hopps connected the
    一周以来发生的
  45. violence to traditionally predatory animals.
    第27起同类案件
  46. Meanwhile, a peace rally
    与此同时 由巨星夏奇羚
  47. organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest.
    组织的和平集会遭到了强烈抵制
    • Go back to the forest, predator! - I am from the savannah.
      -滚回森林去 食肉动物 -我是大草原来的
  48. Zootopia is a unique place.
    动物城是个独特的地方
  49. It's a crazy, beautiful, diverse city.
    在这个疯狂 美丽 多样化的城市
  50. Where we celebrate our differences.
    我们为不同而骄傲
  51. This is not the Zootopia I know.
    这不是我所熟悉的动物城
  52. The Zootopia I know is better than this.
    我热爱的动物城不应该是这样
  53. We don't just blindly assign blame.
    大家不会彼此盲目指责
  54. We don't know why these attacks keep happening.
    虽然不知道攻击事件持续发生的原因
  55. But it's irresponsible to label all predators as savages.
    但认为所有食肉动物都有兽性是不负责任的
  56. It's not my Emmitt.
    那不是我的艾米特
  57. We cannot let fear divide us.
    我们不能让恐惧分裂彼此
  58. Please give me back the Zootopia I love.
    请把我热爱的动物城还给我
  59. Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us.
    来吧 跳跳 新市长要见我们
  60. The mayor? Why?
    新市长要见我 为什么
  61. It would seem you've arrived.
    你终于功成名就了
  62. Clawhauser? What are you doing?
    爪豪斯 你在干嘛
  63. They thought it would be better if a predator
    他们说 市民来到警察局
  64. such as myself wasn't the first face that you see
    一进门就看到像我这只食肉动物
  65. when you walk into the ZPD.
    似乎不太好
  66. What?
    什么
  67. They're gonna move me to records. It's downstairs.
    他们把我调去档案室了 在楼下
  68. It's by the boiler.
    锅炉房隔壁
  69. Hopps!
    跳跳
  70. I don't understand.
    我不太明白
  71. Our city is 90 % prey, Judy,
    我们市90%是食草动物 朱迪
  72. and right now they're just really scared.
    他们现在都吓坏了
  73. You're a hero to them. They trust you.
    你是他们的英雄 他们信任你
  74. And so that's why Chief Bogo
    所以我和牛局长
  75. and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD.
    希望你来当警局的新形象代言人
  76. I'm... not... I'm not a hero.
    我不是 不是什么英雄
  77. I came here to make the world a better place. But...
    我来到这里是想让世界更美好 但是
  78. ...I think I broke it.
    我搞砸了
  79. Don't give yourself so much credit, Hopps.
    别太看得起自己 跳跳
  80. The world has always been broken, that's why we need good cops.
    世界一直都是一团糟 所以才需要好警察
  81. Like you.
    正如你
  82. With all due respect, sir,
    恕我直言 长官
  83. a good cop is supposed to serve and protect.
    好警察应该服务于民 保卫家园
  84. Help the city. Not tear it apart.
    团结人心而不是分裂大家
    • I don't deserve this badge. - Hopps.
      -我配不上警徽 -跳跳
  85. Judy, you've worked so hard to get here.
    朱迪 你付出那么多努力来到这里
  86. It's what you've wanted since you were a kid.
    这是你从小的梦想
  87. You can't quit.
    别放弃啊
  88. Thank you for the opportunity.
    谢谢你们给我的机会
    • A dozen carrots. Have a nice day. - Thank you.
      -一打胡萝卜 谢谢光临 -谢谢
  89. Come on.
    走吧
  90. Hey there, Jude. Jude the Dude.
    朱迪 厉害的朱迪
  91. Remember that one? How we doing?
    记得这个小名吗 你怎么了
    • I'm fine. - You are not fine, your ears are droopy.
      -我很好 -一点都不好 你耷拉着耳朵呢
  92. Why did I think I could make a difference?
    我怎么会妄想自己能改变世界
  93. Because you're a trier, that's why.
    因为你敢于尝试
  94. You've always been a trier.
    你从小就爱打破陈规
  95. Oh, I tried.
    我的确尝试过了
  96. And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators.
    结果让很多无辜的食肉动物生活更糟糕
  97. not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time.
    也不是全部 说曹操曹操就到 正是时候
  98. Is that Gideon Grey?
    那是吉迪恩·格雷吗
  99. Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now.
    没错 就是他 我们一起做生意
  100. He's our partner. And we never would have considered it,
    他是合作伙伴 要不是你让我们放下成见
    • had you not opened our minds. - That's right.
      -我们也不会和他合作 -说的对
  101. I mean, kid's turned into one of
    他现在是三窝区
  102. the top pastry chefs in the tri-burrows.
    最棒的糕点师之一
  103. That's... That's really cool, you guys.
    真是了不起啊
  104. Gideon Grey. I'll be darned.
    吉迪恩·格雷 真没想到
  105. Hey, Judy.
    朱迪
  106. I'd just like to say I'm sorry
    小时候我不懂事
  107. for the way I behaved in my youth.
    我想向你道歉
  108. I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself
    因为不自信 为了证明自己厉害
  109. in the form of unchecked rage and agression.
    才到处惹是生非 欺负弱小
  110. I was a major jerk.
    我真是个混蛋
  111. Well, I know a thing or two about being a jerk.
    我有时候也有点混蛋
  112. Anyhow, I brought you all these pies.
    这些派是给你们的
  113. Hey, kids! Don't you run through that midnicampum holicithias.
    当心 孩子们 别踩到午夜嚎叫[拉丁文]
  114. Well, now. There's a four-dollar word, Mr. H.
    跳跳先生 那名字太高级了
  115. My family always just call them Night Howlers.
    我们家的人就叫它午夜嚎叫
  116. I'm sorry. What did you say?
    等等 你刚刚说什么
  117. Kid's talking about those flowers, Judy.
    他是说那些花儿 朱迪
  118. I use them to keep the bugs off the produce,
    我种了用来驱虫的
  119. but I don't like the little ones going near them
    但不能让小家伙们靠近它们
  120. on acoount of what happened to your uncle Terry.
    不然就会像你特里叔叔那样
  121. Yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids
    我们小时候 特里叔叔吃了一整朵
  122. and went completely nuts.
    结果就发疯了
  123. He bit the dickens out of your mother.
    对着你妈妈乱咬一通
  124. A bunny can go savage.
    兔子也会兽性大发
  125. Savage? Well, that's a strong word.
    兽性 那倒不至于
  126. But it did hurt like the devil.
    可真是疼死我了
  127. sure it did.
    当然疼
  128. There's a sizable divot in your arm. I'd call that savage.
    你手臂咬了个大洞 要我说就是兽性
  129. Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're flowers.
    午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指花儿
  130. The flowers are making the predators go savage.
    是花儿让食肉动物兽性大发的
  131. That's it! That's what I've been missing!
    原来如此 我知道哪里搞错了
  132. keys! Keys! Keys! Keys! Hurry, come on!
    钥匙 钥匙 快给我
  133. Thank you! I love you, bye!
    谢谢 我爱你们 拜拜
    • You catch any of that, Bon? - Not one bit.
      -你听懂她在说啥吗 邦妮 -完全不懂
  134. That makes me feel a little bit better,
    你们也没懂我就放心了
  135. I thought she was talking in tongues or something.
    我以为她在说哪国鸟语呢
  136. Who is it?
    谁啊
  137. I need to find Nick. Please.
    我得找到尼克 求你了
  138. Nick?
    尼克
  139. Nick?
    尼克
  140. Nick.
    尼克
  141. Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're toxic flowers.
    午夜嚎叫不是指狼 是指一种有毒的花
  142. I think someone is targetting predators on purpose
    我觉得有人故意陷害食肉动物
  143. and making them go savage.
    让他们兽性大发
  144. Isn't that interesting?
    真有意思啊
  145. Wait, please don't.. I know you'll never forgive me.
    等等 请别...我知道你永远不会原谅我了
  146. And I don't blame you.
    我能理解
  147. I wouldn't forgive me either.
    我也不会原谅我自己
  148. It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and small-minded.
    我太无知 又不负责任 还心胸狭窄
  149. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
    但食肉动物不该因为我的过失而受苦
  150. I have to fix this.
    我得弥补自己犯的错
  151. But I can't do it without you.
    但是没有你 我办不成
  152. And... And after we're done...
    等我们完成这件事
  153. you can hate me. And...
    你怎么恨我
  154. And that'll be fine.
    都没关系
  155. Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you.
    因为我是个差劲的朋友 又伤害了你
  156. And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along.
    你一直知道自己是对的 完全可以抛下我
  157. I really am just a dumb bunny.
    我真是只笨兔子
  158. I really am just a dumb bunny.
    我真是只笨兔子
  159. I really am just a dumb bunny.
    我真是只笨兔子
  160. Don't worry, Carrots, I'll let you erase it. In 48 hours.
    别担心 萝卜头 我会销毁的 给你48小时
  161. All right, get in here.
    好了 过来吧
  162. Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You're so emotional.
    你们兔子啊 动不动就哭
  163. There we go, deep breath.
    好了 深呼吸
  164. Are you-Are you just trying to steal the pen?
    你该不是要偷这支笔吧
  165. Is that what this is?
    说中了吗
    • You are standing on my tail, though. Off, off! - I'm sorry.
      -你踩到我尾巴了 快挪开 -对不起
  166. I thought you guys only grew carrots.
    我以为你们只种胡萝卜呢
    • What's your plan? - We are gonna follow the Night Howlers.
      -有什么计划 -我们去追踪午夜嚎叫
  167. Okay, how?
    行 怎么追
    • Know this guy? - I told you, I know everybody.
      -认识他吗 -跟你说了 我谁都认识
  168. hello! Step right up.
    走过路过 不要错过
  169. Anything you need, I got it.
    应有尽有 只管开口
  170. All your favorite movies.
    你最爱的电影一应俱全
  171. I've got movies that haven't even been released yet.
    没上映的都有
  172. 15 % off. 20!
    八五折 八折
  173. Make me an offer. Come on!
    你开价 别走啊
  174. look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg.
    瞧瞧 这是谁啊 盗版公爵
  175. What's it to you, Wilde?
    你来干嘛 王尔德
  176. Shouldn't you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something?
    不用捣鼓爪子冰棒了吗
  177. if it isn't flopsy the copsie.
    这不是兔兔警官吗
  178. We both know those weren't only onions I caught you stealing.
    咱俩都知道 你偷的根本不是洋葱
  179. What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton?
    你要午夜嚎叫干什么 猥琐屯
  180. It's Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain't talking, rabbit.
    是黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼公爵 我才不告诉你呢 兔子
  181. And there ain't nothing you can do to make me.
    你能逼我还是怎么着
  182. Ice him.
    做了他
  183. You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She's a cop!
    死耗子 干嘛帮她 她是警察
  184. And the godmother to my future granddaughter.
    她还是我未来外孙女的教母
  185. I'm gonna name her Judy.
    我打算叫她朱迪
  186. Ice this weasel.
    做了这只黄鼠狼
  187. All right, all right! Please! I'll talk. I'll talk.
    不要 求你了 我什么都说
  188. I stole the Night Howlers so I could sell them.
    我偷午夜嚎叫是要卖掉
  189. They offered me what I couldn't refuse: Money.
    他们开的价我实在没法拒绝
  190. And to whom did you sell them?
    你把那些花儿卖给谁了
  191. A ram named Doug.
    一只叫道格的公羊
  192. We got a drop spot underground.
    我们在地下有个交易点
  193. Just watch it. Doug is the opposite of friendly.
    一定要小心 道格绝不是善类
  194. He's unfriendly.
    他一点都不友好
  195. Come on.
    赶紧地
  196. The weasel wasn't lying.
    黄鼠狼没有说谎
  197. Yeah,it looks like old Doug's cornered the market on Night Howlers.
    道格垄断了整个午夜嚎叫的市场
  198. You got Doug here. What's the mark?
    我是道格 目标是谁
  199. Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it.
    撒哈拉广场的猎豹 知道了
  200. Serious? Yeah, I know they're fast, I can hit him.
    什么 我知道他们很快 但我能搞定
  201. Listen, I hit a tiny little otter
    一只坐在车里的小小水獭
  202. through the open window of a moving car.
    我都能穿过车窗打中
  203. Yeah, I'll buzz you when it's done.
    搞定了我打你电话
  204. Or you'll see it on the news.
    或者你直接看新闻
  205. You know, whichever comes first.
    看哪个更快了
  206. Hey, Doug, open up! We've got your latte.
    道格 开门 拿铁来了
  207. All right, Woolter and Jesse are back,
    沃尔特和杰西回来了
  208. so I'm leaving now. Out.
    我要挂了
  209. Hey. Wait, where you going?
    你要去哪里
  210. Where are you going? Get back here!
    你要去哪里 回来
  211. What are you doing? He's gonna see you!
    你要干嘛 你会被逮到的
  212. What are you looking at? Hey!
    你在看什么
  213. Whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it.
    不管你在想什么 别乱来
  214. Carrots. Carrots.
    萝卜头 萝卜头
  215. You better have the extra foam this time.
    这次让他多加奶泡了吧
  216. Hey! Open up!
    开门
  217. What are you doing? You just trapped us in here!
    你要干嘛 你把我们困在这里了
  218. We need to get this evidence to the ZPD.
    我们要把这些证据送到警局
    • Okay, great. Here it is. Got it. - No, all of it.
      -装好了 走吧 -要所有的
  219. Wait, what?
    什么
  220. Oh, great, you're a conductor now, huh?
    你都会开火车了啊
  221. Hey. Listen.
    听我说
  222. It would take a miracle to get this rustbucket going.
    要启动这堆废铁除非奇迹发生
  223. Well. Hallelujah.
    好吧 哈利路亚
  224. We kinda got a situation at the lab. It just got worse!
    实验室这里出了点状况 是大麻烦
  225. Mission accomplished.
    任务完成
  226. Would it be premature for me to do a little victory toot-toot?
    现在嘟嘟鸣笛庆祝会不会有点早
  227. All right. One toot-toot.
    好吧 就嘟一下
  228. Well, I can cross that off the bucket list.
    又一个愿望完成了
  229. I may have to rescind that victory toot-toot.
    那声鸣笛还是撤销了吧
  230. Maybe that's just hail.
    也许只是下冰雹了
  231. Back off!
    走开
  232. Incoming!
    来了
    • Carrots! - Don't stop! Keep going.
      -萝卜头 -别刹车
  233. No, stop. Please stop!
    不 快刹车
  234. Do not stop this car!
    绝对不要刹车
  235. Speed up, Nick. Speed up!
    加快速度 尼克
  236. There's another train coming!
    对面有另一辆列车
  237. Trust me, speed up.
    相信我 加速
  238. Stop the train!
    停车
  239. Hey. Need some help?
    要帮忙吗
  240. Oh, no. Oh, no no no. Too fast! Too fast! Hold on!
    天啊 太快了 抓住
  241. I think this is our stop.
    我们该下车了
  242. Okay, maybe... Maybe some of the evidence survived.
    也许 也许还有证据留下来
  243. Everything is gone. We've lost it all.
    全没了 我们搞砸了
  244. Yeah. All, except for this.
    除了这个
  245. Nick! Yes!
    太好了 尼克
  246. Come on! We gotta get to the ZPD.
    走吧 我们赶紧送去警局
  247. Cut through the Natural History Museum.
    从自然博物馆穿过去
    • There it is. - Judy. Judy!
      -就在那里 -朱迪 朱迪
  248. Mayor Bellwether.
    头羊市长
  249. We found out what's happening.
    我们知道真相了
  250. Someone's darting predators with a serum.
    有人向肉食动物注射血清
  251. That's what's making them go savage.
    所以他们才兽性大发
  252. I'm so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job.
    干得真棒 朱迪 我真为你骄傲
  253. Thank you, ma'am.
    谢谢市长
  254. How did you know where to find us?
    你是怎么找到我们的
  255. I'll go ahead and I'll take that case now.
    我要过去拿箱子了
  256. You know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD.
    还是我跟尼克送到警局吧
    • Run. - Run.
      -跑 -跑
  257. Get them!
    抓住他们
  258. Carrots!
    萝卜头
  259. Here, I got you. Get in here.
    我来扶你 赶紧过来
  260. Okay. Now, just relax.
    先放松下
    • Blueberry? - Pass.
      -吃蓝莓吗 -不用了
  261. Come on now. Judy.
    出来吧 朱迪
  262. Take the case. Get it to Bogo.
    把箱子拿给牛局长
  263. I'm not gonna leave you behind, that's not happening.
    我不会抛下你的
    • I can't walk. - Just.. We'll think of something.
      -我走不了 -我们会想到办法的
  264. We're on the same team, Judy.
    我们都是一边的 朱迪
  265. Underestimated. Underappreciated.
    被人低估 怀才不遇
  266. Aren't you sick of it?
    你还没厌倦这一切吗
  267. Predators. They may be strong and loud.
    食肉动物就算强壮嗓门大
  268. But prey outnumber predators 10 to 1.
    可食草动物是食肉动物的十倍
  269. Think about it.
    试想一下
  270. 90% of the population united against a common enemy.
    百分之九十的动物联手对付共同的敌人
  271. We'll be unstoppable.
    我们将所向披靡
  272. Over there!
    在那里
  273. Well, you should have just stayed on the carrot farm, huh?
    你就该呆在胡萝卜农场里
  274. It really is too bad, I did like you.
    太可惜了 我挺喜欢你的
  275. What are you gonna do? Kill me?
    你想干嘛 杀了我吗
  276. No, of course not.
    当然不是了
  277. He is.
    是他
  278. No! Oh, Nick?
    不 尼克
  279. Yes, police! There's a savage fox in the Natural History Museum!
    警官 自然历史博物馆里有只兽性大发的狐狸
  280. Officer Hopps is down. Please hurry!
    跳跳警官已倒下 赶紧过来
  281. No, Nick. Don't do this. Fight it.
    尼克 你要反抗
  282. Oh, but he can't help it. Can he?
    但他是无法反抗的
  283. Since predators are just biologically predisposed to be savages.
    食肉动物的天生就有兽性
  284. Gosh! Think of the headline!
    想想明天的头条
  285. Hero Cop Killed by Savage Fox.
    英雄警官被兽性狐狸所杀害
  286. So that's it?
    你的目的就是这个吗
  287. Prey fears predator, and you stay in power?
    食草动物畏惧食肉动物然后你掌权
  288. Yeah. Pretty much.
    差不多吧
  289. It won't work.
    不会得逞的
  290. Fear always works.
    畏惧总能管用的
  291. And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way.
    为了这目的 我会给所有肉食动物都打一针
  292. Oh, Nick. No.
    尼克 不
  293. Bye-bye, bunny.
    再见了 小兔子
  294. Blood, blood, blood! And death.
    流血 血 血 和死亡
  295. All right, you know you're milking it.
    好了好了 强行抢戏吗
  296. Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it.
    而且 我觉得我们成功了
  297. We got it up there, thank you, yakety-yak.
    我们成功了 谢谢你 叨叨羊
  298. You laid it all out beautifully.
    你全盘招认了
  299. What?
    什么
  300. Yeah. Oh, are... are you looking for the serum?
    你是在找血清吗
  301. Well, it's right here.
    在这呢
  302. What you've got in the weapon there,
    你武器里的
  303. those are blueberries, from my family's farm.
    是我家里农场种的蓝莓
  304. They are delicious. You should try some.
    可好吃了 你该尝尝
  305. I framed Lionheart, I can frame you too.
    我陷害了狮心 我也可以陷害你
  306. It's my word against yours.
    你们空口无凭
  307. Actually...
    其实呢
  308. And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way.
    我会给所有肉食动物都打一针
  309. It's your word against yours.
    我都录下来了
  310. It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. Boom!
    这叫智取 亲爱的
  311. Former mayor, Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today,
    前任市长晨曦·头羊已入狱
  312. guilty of masterminding the savage attacks
    罪名是策划了动物城
  313. that have plagued Zootopia of late.
    食肉动物野蛮袭击事件
  314. Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart,
    她的前任上司 里奥多·狮心
  315. denies any knowledge of her plot,
    否认所有与其密谋的指控
  316. claiming he was just trying to protect the city.
    声称只是为了保护动物城
  317. Did I falsely imprison those animals?
    我囚禁这些动物是错的吗
  318. Well, yes. Yes, I did.
    是的 我确实错了
  319. It was a classic
    这是经典的
  320. doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal.
    为了正确的目的做了错事
  321. In related news, doctors say
    另外 医生宣称
  322. the Night Howlers' antidote is proving effective
    午夜嚎叫的解药
  323. in rehabilitating the afflicted predators.
    已让受害食肉动物逐渐恢复
  324. Oh, Emmitt!
    艾米特
  325. Thank you.
    谢谢
  326. When I was a kid,
    我小时候
  327. I thought Zootopia was this perfect place.
    我以为动物城是完美的地方
  328. Where everyone got along,
    人人和谐相处
  329. and anyone could be anything.
    谁都能成就无限可能
  330. Turns out,
    现在发现
  331. real life is a little bit more complicated
    现实远比宣传口号
  332. than a slogan on a bumper sticker.
    要复杂
  333. Real life is messy.
    现实生活是混乱的
  334. We all have limitations.
    我们都有局限性
  335. We all make mistakes.
    都会犯错
  336. Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common.
    但是乐观点来说 我们也都很像
  337. And the more we try to understand one another.
    我们越是努力了解别人
  338. The more exceptional each of us will be.
    越会变得出色
  339. But we have to try.
    但凡事都要去尝试
  340. So no matter what type of animal you are.
    不管你是什么类型的动物
  341. From the biggest elephant, to our first fox.
    从巨大的大象到第一只狐狸警官
  342. I implore you.
    我恳请你们
  343. Try... Try to make the world a better place.
    努力尝试 让世界变得更美好
  344. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
    审视自己的内心 从改变自己开始
  345. It starts with me. It starts with all of us.
    从我做起 从我们做起
  346. All right, all right, enough. Shut it!
    好了好了 安静
  347. We have some new recruits with us this morning.
    今早我们来了几位新人
  348. Including our first fox.
    包括第一只狐狸警官
  349. Who cares.
    谁在乎呢
  350. You should have your own line of inspirational greeting cards, sir.
    你的话应该印到鸡汤卡片上 长官
  351. Shut your mouth, Wilde.
    闭嘴 王尔德
  352. Assignments.
    任务分配
  353. Officers Grizzoli, Fragmeyer, Delgato. Tundratown SWAT.
    灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 冰原镇反恐特警组
  354. Snarlov, Higgins, Wolfard. Undercover.
    吼洛夫 河马金斯和狼法德 卧底
  355. Hopps, Wilde. Parking duty.
    跳跳和王尔德 交通巡逻
  356. Dismissed.
    解散
  357. Just kidding!
    开玩笑的
  358. We have reports of a street racer tearing up Savannah Central.
    接到投诉 萨凡纳中心有人飙车
  359. Find him. Shut him down.
    找到他 把他缉捕归案
  360. So are all the rabbits bad drivers, or is it just you?
    兔子开车都那么烂吗 还是只是你
  361. Oops. Sorry.
    抱歉
  362. Sly bunny.
    狡猾的兔子
  363. Dumb fox.
    蠢狐狸
  364. You know you love me.
    你知道你爱我
  365. Do I know that?
    真的吗
  366. Yes. Yes, I do.
    是的 是真的
  367. Sir, you were going 115 miles per hour,
    先生 你时速已飙到115英里
  368. I hope you have a good explanation.
    我希望你能给我个合理的解释
  369. Flash, Flash. Hundred Yard Dash!
    闪电 闪电 数你最快
  370. Nick...
    尼克
  371. Good evening, Zootopia!
    晚上好 动物城
  372. Come on, everybody. Put your paws up.
    各位 举起你们的双爪
  373. I messed up tonight, I lost another fight
    跌倒重来 我又一次被打败
  374. I still mess up but I'll just start again
    灰头土脸的我回到起点
  375. I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
    经历失望 被命运绊倒摔伤
  376. I always get up now to see what's next
    我还是站起来走向前
  377. I won't give up, no I won't give in
    不能放弃 我绝不会停
  378. 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
    道路的终点 是我新起点
  379. No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
    我不会离去 我想要上天入地
  380. I wanna try even though I could fail
    闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
  381. I won't give up, no I won't give in
    不能放弃 我绝不会停
  382. 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
    道路的终点 是我新起点
  383. No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
    我不会离去 我想要上天入地
  384. I wanna try even though I could fail
    闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
  385. Try everything
    勇敢去闯
  386. Try everything
    别怕受伤
  387. Try everything
    坚持梦想
  388. Put your paws in the air, come on.
    举起你们的双爪
  389. Look how far you've come, you filled your heart with love
    你成绩斐然 心中爱意满满
  390. Baby you've done enough, take a deep breath
    你真的非常棒 放松一下
  391. Don't beat yourself up, don't need to run so fast
    输了也没啥 慢跑也能到家
  392. Sometimes we come last, but we did our best
    就算最后一名 至少拼搏过
  393. I won't give up, no I won't give in
    不能放弃 我绝不会停
  394. 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
    道路的终点 是我新起点
  395. No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
    我不会离去 我想要上天入地
  396. I wanna try even though I could fail
    闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
  397. I won't give up, no I won't give in
    不能放弃 我绝不会停
  398. 'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
    道路的终点 是我新起点
  399. No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
    我不会离去 我想要上天入地
  400. I wanna try even though I could fail
    闯荡世界 哪怕会遍体鳞伤
  401. I'll keep on making those new mistakes
    我要犯错 永远不停下脚步
  402. I'll keep on making them every day
    不断犯错 勇敢去尝试
  403. Those new mistakes
    不停下脚步
  404. Try everything
    勇敢去闯
  405. Try everything
    别怕受伤
  406. Try everything
    不断前进
  407. Come on!
    大家一起
  408. Shake your tail with me come on
    大家一起摇起尾巴
  409. I'll keep on making those new mistakes
    我要犯错 永远不停下脚步
  410. I'll keep on making them every day
    不断犯错 勇敢去尝试
  411. Those new mistakes
    不停下脚步
  412. Try everything
    勇敢去闯
  413. Try everything
    别怕受伤
  414. Try everything
    不断前进
  415. Try everything
    坚持梦想
  416. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers