- With every sun comes a new day.
每每旭日东升 - A new beginning.
都是崭新的开始 - A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday.
总是期冀今日之美远胜昨日 - But not for me. My name's Eep.
但不属于我 我叫小伊 - And this is my family. The Croods.
这是我的家人 克鲁德一家 - If you weren't clued already, by animal skin
如果你看到我们的兽皮和倾斜的额头 - and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.
还不明白 我们是原始人 - Most days we spend in our cave,
我们整日在洞穴中度日 - in the dark.
藏于黑暗 - Night after night, day after day.
日复一日 年复一年 - Yep. Home sweet home.
真是甜蜜的家啊 - When we did go out, we struggled to find food
难得出洞 还得在残酷的大自然里 - in a harsh and hostile world.
拼命找食物 - And I struggled to survive my family.
我还得拼命保护家人 - We were the last ones around.
我们是仅存的一家了 - There used to be neighbors.
曾经有很多邻居 - The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.
高茨一家 被猛犸象踩扁了 - The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.
霍克一家 被沙蛇吞了 - The Erfs, mosquito bite.
厄夫一家 被蚊子叮死了 - The Throgs, common cold.
斯洛格一家 感个冒就挂了 - And the Croods... That's us.
还有克鲁德一家 就是我们 - The Croods made it, because of my dad.
我们活下来了 全靠我老爸 - He was strong, and he followed the rules,
他不但强壮 而且遵守规则 - the ones painted on our cave walls:
规矩都刻在洞穴的墙上了 - Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad.
新鲜事物都很危险 好奇心也很危险 - Going out at night is bad.
夜晚出门更是危险 - Basically, anything fun is bad.
总而言之 有趣的事情都危险 - Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界 - But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant.
这故事讲的是这一切如何瞬间改变 - Because what we didn't know was that our world
因为我们还不知道 - was about to come to an end.
我们的世界面临末日 - And there were no rules on our cave walls
我们洞穴的墙上 - to prepare us for that.
可没有应对之法 - You're supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.
你应该等我信♥号♥♥的 小伊 - Eep.
小伊 - We've been in that cave forever.
我在洞里呆够了 - Three days is not forever.
三天可不算长吧 - It is with this family.
和你们一起度日如年 - Eep, will you come down here?
小伊 拜托下来好吗 - You're being so... so dramatic.
你真是 太夸张了 - No, no, no, Sandy, come back here!
别别别 仙蒂 快回来 - Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal.
记住信♥号♥♥ 好女孩总是等信♥号♥♥ -
- Ugga! - As soon as I get Sandy,
-乌格 -一抓到仙蒂
- Ugga! - As soon as I get Sandy,
- I'll go back in, and you can give the signal.
我就回洞里 你就可以发信♥号♥♥了 - No. But you're already out now.
可是 你已经出来了啊 - I am waiting for the signal, Dad!
我在乖乖等信♥号♥♥呢 老爸 - Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
没事了 桑克 出来吧 - But if you don't give me the signal, how do I know you're my dad?
可如果你不发信♥号♥♥ 我怎么知道你是我老爸 - The signal isn't so you know it's me.
信♥号♥♥不是为了验明我的正身 - It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal.
是为了证明我还没被野兽吃掉 - Then why is the signal an animal noise?
那为何信♥号♥♥是野兽叫啊 - I mean, doesn't that just confuse things?
那样不会产生歧义吗 - I'm still waiting for the signal.
我还在等信♥号♥♥ - Mom, we're ready to leave!
妈妈 准备出发 - Mom?
妈妈 - Still alive!
我还没死呢 - It's still early.
大限还没到 - And you're still fat.
你这个死肥仔 - Breakfast formation!
组成早餐队形 - I want to see some real caveman action out there!
发挥出洞穴人应有的水平来 - We do this fast. We do this loud,
勇往直前 奋勇争先 - we do this as a family,
我们齐心协力 - and never not be afraid!
时刻保持警惕 - The croods
冲啊 克鲁德们 - Yay breakfast.
吃早餐啦 - Okay, who's up? We'll flip for it.
好了 该谁了 猜字决定 -
- Call her in the air. - Heads!
-快决定吧 -头朝上
- Call her in the air. - Heads!
- Tails. Thunk's in. Positions!
屁♥股♥朝上 桑克赢了 各就位 - Okay. Thunk, go!
好了 桑克 出发 - Come on, Thunk.
快点 桑克 - Way to go! Take it to the cave!
干得好 带着蛋回洞穴 - Release the baby!
快放出宝宝 - Get 'em, Sandy, go!
干掉他们 仙蒂 加油 - Get them, Mom!
加油 妈妈 - Old lady down!
老太婆倒啦 - Eep, avenge me!
小伊 替我报仇 - Thanks.
谢谢啦 -
- Eep! - Heads up!
-小伊 -接好了
- Eep! - Heads up!
- Hey, Dad, can we eat now?
老爸 能开饭了吗 - Just wait til we get home.
等回到家再说吧 - Eep, put on the brakes!
小伊 启动刹车 - Eep!
小伊 - Who's hungry?
谁想吃饭 - Good one, Dad.
干得好 老爸 - Here you go, Thunk. Drink up.
给你 桑克 尽情喝吧 -
- Sorry, dad. - Looks like fast food tonight!
-对不住 老爸 -看来今天要吃快餐啦
- Sorry, dad. - Looks like fast food tonight!
- That's all right. I ate last week.
没事 我上周吃过了 - Two knuckle warning!
夕阳警报 - Go, go, go.
快走快走 - Come on, come on.
赶紧 赶紧 - Darkness brings death! We know this.
黑暗意味着死亡 都明白吧 - The moon is full. Bath night.
满月之夜 该洗澡了 -
- Run for your life! - You too, Mom.
-快逃命啊 -你也得洗 妈妈
- Run for your life! - You too, Mom.
- I don't want to lose my protective layer.
我可不想被洗掉保护皮 - Mom, you've got ants.
妈妈 你身上都长蚂蚁了 - See? Sandy doesn't fuss.
看看 仙蒂都不闹 -
- Is she still out there? - You know she hates the cave, Grug.
-她还还外面吗 -你知道她讨厌洞穴
- Is she still out there? - You know she hates the cave, Grug.
- Please come back tomorrow.
请你明天一定要回来 - How can she not like the cave? It's so cozy.
她怎么会不喜欢洞穴 多温馨啊 - It is a little dark, right?
太黑了点 是吧 - It's not that dark.
也没那么黑 - Eep!
小伊 - Come on, I gotta close the cave.
快来 我要关门了 - Eep!
小伊 - Okay! Okay!
来了 来了 - Come on.
快回来 - Eep! Come down!
小伊 快下来 -
- That was too close! - I was watching. I was fine.
-刚才太危险了 -我只是看看 又没事
- That was too close! - I was watching. I was fine.
-
- What were you doing up there, Eep? - I don't know.
-你在干什么 小伊 -我也不知道
- What were you doing up there, Eep? - I don't know.
-
- What were you looking for? - Nothing.
-你在找什么 -没什么
- What were you looking for? - Nothing.
- Well then, why did you go up there?
好吧 那你上去干吗 -
- I don't know! - Why don't you know?
-说了不知道 -你为什么不知道
- I don't know! - Why don't you know?
- Stop looking for things!
别去找什么鬼东西了 - Fear keeps us alive, Eep.
恐惧让我们生存 小伊 - Never not be afraid.
时刻保持警惕 - What's the point of all this?
这一切有何意义呢 -
- What was that? - I mean, why are we here?
-你说什么 -我说 我们在这里干吗
- What was that? - I mean, why are we here?
- What are we doing this for?
我们这么躲藏是为什么 - No one said survival is fun.
没人说生存是件趣事 - Nothing is fun.
一切都了无生趣 -
- Would you come down here? Eep? - Grug?
-请你下来好吗 小伊 -阿瓜
- Would you come down here? Eep? - Grug?
-
- Off! Off!- Yes. Okay. I am trying to
-下来 下来 -好吧 我只是想
- Off! Off!- Yes. Okay. I am trying to
- I just don't see why she needs her own ledge.
我就是不明白她为什么要自己在上面 - That's all. That's what this is about.
仅此而已 我就是想知道 - She's working through some things and needs some space.
她在思索罢了 她需要自己的空间 - What things? How long is this going to take?
思索什么 要思索多久 - Really? She already doesn't listen to me. Hey!
她都不肯听我说话了 - See? She's listening.
看吧 她听着呢 - If she wants to survive, she has to follow our rules.
要想生存 她就必须遵守规矩 -
- How about a story? Eep loves those. - That's a good idea.
-讲个故事吧 小伊爱听故事 -好主意
- How about a story? Eep loves those. - That's a good idea.
-
- How about a story, huh? - Yeah, tell us a story.
-谁想听故事 -快讲一个
- How about a story, huh? - Yeah, tell us a story.
- Okay. Can I borrow that? Thank you.
好的 能借用一下吗 多谢 - Eep! Your old favourite!
小伊 你儿时的最爱 - I haven't played with that thing in years.
我都多少年没玩过那玩具了 - Tonight we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear.
今晚我们来讲熊熊的故事 - A long time ago, this little bear was alive.
很久以前 熊熊还活着 - She was alive because she listened to her father
她能活着 因为她听从老爸的话 - and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.
整日在黑暗与恐惧中谨慎地生活 - So she was happy.
所以她很快乐 - But Krispy had one terrible problem.
但是熊熊有个致命弱点 - She was filled with...
她充满了 - curiosity.
好奇心 -
- Grug! - Yes, yes.
-阿瓜 -好吧 好吧
- Grug! - Yes, yes.
- And one day, while she was in a tree,
有一天 好奇熊熊站在树上 - the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.
她想爬上树顶 -
- What? - And no sooner had she climbed to the top
-什么 -当她爬到树顶的时候
- What? - And no sooner had she climbed to the top
- she saw something new and died.
她看到了新鲜事物 然后 死了 - Just like that?
就这样完了 - Yes! Her last moments of terror
没错 她最后惊恐的表情 - still frozen on her face.
还留在脸上 - Same ending as every day.
每次都是这个结局 - I get it, Dad. I will never do anything new or different.
我明白 老爸 我永远不会去尝鲜 -
- Good man, Thunk. - All right, everyone sharpen your teeth
-桑克真是好孩子 -大家磨磨牙齿
- Good man, Thunk. - All right, everyone sharpen your teeth
- and let's pile up.
抱团睡吧 -
- Air - You talk.
-空气 -你会说话
- Air - You talk.
- I'm person, like you.
我和你一样 是个人 - Sort of... like you.
差不多 一样 - Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey,
好吧 好吧 喂喂喂 - Hey. Could you... Could you mind not...
喂 拜托你 拜托你不要 - That tickles. Hey, hey, hey. Hey!
好痒 喂喂喂 - Quiet! I am not supposed to be out here.
安静 我不应该出门的 -
- Eep's gone. - What? Grug!
-小伊不见了 -你说什么 阿瓜
- Eep's gone. - What? Grug!
- Stay in the cave!
呆在洞里 - Wow, you're really strong.
哇 你可真是强壮 -
- No! It's mine! No! No! - Please
-别 那是我的 别 -请不要
- No! It's mine! No! No! - Please
-
- But it is dying! - I caught it.
-它快灭了 -是我抓住的
- But it is dying! - I caught it.
- I can fix it. Please. Please. I hate the dark.
我能让它复燃 拜托 我讨厌黑暗 - Come on, come on
加油 加油 - It does what you tell it?
它听你的命令吗 - Well, yeah, sort of.
那个 算是吧 - -Sun? - No, no. Fire.
-太阳吗 -不是 是火 - Hi, Fire.
你好啊 火儿 - It's not alive.
它没有生命 - But you said it was dying.
你不是说它快"死"了吗 -
- Sorry. - It comes from where you came from?
-抱歉 -它来自你的故乡吗
- Sorry. - It comes from where you came from?
-
- No, I make it. - Make some for me.
-不 我创造了它 -帮我造一点
- No, I make it. - Make some for me.
-
- Okay! It doesn't come out of me. - Make.
-那个 它不是从我身上出来的 -快造
- Okay! It doesn't come out of me. - Make.
- Make. Make it!
造 快造 - You do this a lot.
你真是杀人不眨眼 - Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you're dead?
你死了吗 你死了我可以继承你的火吗 - Hey, those are cold! You think? Listening shells, activate.
那玩意很凉 是吗 顺风耳贝 启动 - I concur. Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.
我同意 虎妞 我们必须马上离开 - I don't even know you.
我都不认识你 -
- I'm Guy. - Guy?
- 我叫盖伊 - 盖伊
- And this is Belt. Cook, conversationalist, navigator,
这是皮带猴 是我的厨子聊伴兼导游 - also keeps my pants up.
也帮我拎裤子 -
- What are 'pants up'? - Who are you?
-什么是"拎裤子" -你叫什么
- What are 'pants up'? - Who are you?
-
- Eep. - Let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending.
-小伊 -我来解释一下 世界要毁灭
- Eep. - Let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending.
-
- What? - I'm calling it..."The End."
-什么 -我把它叫做 末日
- What? - I'm calling it..."The End."
-
- How do you know? - I've seen it. It's coming this way.
-你怎么知道 -我看到了 就要来了
- How do you know? - I've seen it. It's coming this way.
- First, the ground is gonna shake. Then it breaks open.
首先 大地会颤抖 然后裂开 - Everything falls in.
万物跌入其中 - Fire. Lava. I don't mean to sound too dramatic, but...
烈火 熔岩 我不想太夸张 但是 - Believe me, everything we're standing on,
相信我 我们脚下的一切 - all this right here, will be gone.
所有的一切 都会毁灭 - We've got to get to high ground. I know a mountain,
我们必须去高地 我知道有座山 - that way. It's our only chance.
在那边 那是我们唯一的机会 - Come with me.
跟我来吧 -
- I can't. - Okay.
-我不能 -好吧
- I can't. - Okay.
- Here.
这个 - If you survive, call me.
如果你能活下来 呼叫我 - Thank you.
谢谢 - Hello?
人呢 -
- Dad! - Are you hurt? What took you?
-老爸 -你受伤了吗 谁抓了你
- Dad! - Are you hurt? What took you?
- Nothing. I left on my own.
没有 我自己出来的 -
- You... what? - Dad, let me explain.
-你说什么 -老爸 听我解释
- You... what? - Dad, let me explain.
- You never let me talk.
你从不让我解释 - You're grounded.
你被关禁闭了 -
- Eep! - Mom!
-小伊 -妈妈
- Eep! - Mom!
- Grug! What happened?
阿瓜 怎么回事 - You know what, I am so mad right now that I can't talk to her.
我现在很生气 不想和她说话 -
- Eep? - You'll never believe it.
-小伊 -说了你也不信
- Eep? - You'll never believe it.
- I found something new.
我找到了一样新东西 -
- New? - New is a big problem.
-新东西 -新东西可是大♥麻♥烦
- New? - New is a big problem.
- Wait. Wait.
等等 - Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.
小伊 待在家庭作战队形里 -
- But it wasn't bad. - New is always bad.
-但它并不坏 -新即是坏
- But it wasn't bad. - New is always bad.
-
- No. He was nice. - What? Excuse me? He?
-不 他人很好 -什么 他
- No. He was nice. - What? Excuse me? He?
- Well, I thought he was a warthog,
刚开始我还以为他是只野猪 - but then he turned into a boy.
后来才发现是个男孩 - Strange. Usually it's the reverse.
奇怪 一般都反过来才对 - Eep's got a boy hog!
小伊找了个雄猪猪 - Eep's got a boy...
小伊找了个雄... - There was a boy. Watch, okay? I'm gonna call him.
他是个男孩 好吗 我现在就叫他来 - What is wrong with you?
你们有毛病吗 -
- It was dangerous. - It was beautiful.
-它很危险 -它很漂亮
- It was dangerous. - It was beautiful.
- You want to see dangerous? Here.
什么叫危险 这才是 -
- Ow! My sniffer! - Okay, Eep, that's it.
-我的嗅探鼻 -小伊 够了
- Ow! My sniffer! - Okay, Eep, that's it.
- We're going back to the cave
我们现在就回洞穴 - and you're going to stay in there until you're older than her!
你就在里边一直待到比她还老吧 - What?
什么 - You can't keep me inside forever!
你不能关我一辈子 - He said this would happen.
他说过会这样的 - Get to the cave.
快回洞穴 - Go!
快跑 - Look out!
小心 - Stop!
停 -
- Is everyone okay? - Yes.
-都没事吧 -没事
- Is everyone okay? - Yes.
- Grug, the cave. It's gone.
阿瓜 洞穴没了 - No.
不 - You really need to see this.
你们真该来看看 -
- We should go there! - No. No.
-我们应该去那儿 -不行
- We should go there! - No. No.
- No one is going anywhere.
哪儿都不许去 - What else did that boy say?
那男孩还说了什么 -
- Come on, Grug! - Just go. Go! Go!
-快点 阿瓜 -快跑 跳下去
- Come on, Grug! - Just go. Go! Go!
- One, two, three, four, five...
一个 两个 三个 四个 五个 - Six.
六个 -
- Where are we? - I don't know. I'm not sure.
-我们这是在哪 -我不知道
- Where are we? - I don't know. I'm not sure.
- Down. In a lower place.
在下面 低一点的地方 - One thing's for sure, we can't go back the way we came.
有一点可以确定 我们回不去了 - Sandy? What is it?
仙蒂 那是什么 - No, no. Wait. Come back, Sandy.
别 等一下 回来 仙蒂 - We can't be out in the open like this.
我们不能像这样暴露在外面 - We need a cave.
我们要找个洞穴 - Now step where I step.
踩着我的脚印走 - Okay. Stay quiet.
好的 保持安静 - Hopefully nothing big knows we're here yet.
希望还没有大家伙注意到我们 - Wait! Okay.
等等 好了 - Wait! Okay.
等等 好了 - Wait!
等等 - Wait!
等等 - Okay. Wait.
好了 等等 - Wait.
等等 - So Dad, just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave?
爸爸 难道还要找个一模一样的洞穴吗 - Okay. If it was me... I was throwing this out there.
要是我的话 我只是提个建议 - If it was me choosing the cave,
要是让我挑洞穴的话 - I would go with a smaller cave.
我会挑个小一点的 - Wait!
等等 -
- Dad! - I'll take care of this.
-爸爸 -我来搞定
- Dad! - I'll take care of this.
- All right, Dad, go get them.
好的 爸爸 拿下它们 - Now you get them right in the no... Oh man, there.
拿下它们 这一拳真够...准的 - Hah! I'm loving this.
看着真欢乐 - Dad, I got this.
爸爸 我知道了 - Just stop running to their fists!
只要别再拿脸撞拳头就好了 - Grug, when you're done, we should get going.
阿瓜 玩够了就上路吧 - That's right! You can't get past this!
怎么样 怕了吧 - Climb! Climb! Climb!
往上爬 往上爬 - Move!
快点 - Cave! Go! Go!
是洞穴 快跑 - Come on, hurry up! Let's go! Come on!
来吧 快点 快点 - Hey, look! This cave has a tongue! Awesome!
这洞穴居然还长舌头 酷毙了 - Okay. That's one, two, three,
好的 一个 两个 三个 - four, five...
四个 五个 - Six.
六个 - And seven,
七个 - if we're counting Chunky the Death Cat.
如果算上那只死神之猫的话 - He's scared of the dark!
他怕黑 - Wait, we're scared of the dark!
等一下 我们也怕黑 - Kill circle!
作战队形 - Eep!
小伊 - Eep!
小伊 -
- Cavies! - Cavies?
-是原始人 -原始人
- Cavies! - Cavies?
- Cavemen! Stand back! They're practically animals.
原始人 退后 他们跟野兽无异 -
- See their bony, sloping foreheads? - Yeah!
-看见他们后倾的额骨没 -是啊
- See their bony, sloping foreheads? - Yeah!
-
- The huge primitive teeth? - Yeah.
-他们原始的大板牙 -看见了
- The huge primitive teeth? - Yeah.
- The excessive body hair?
还有超浓密的体毛 -
- That one's even got a tail! - Yeah.
-这货还长着尾巴 -是啊
- That one's even got a tail! - Yeah.
- All right. Close your eyes.
好的 闭上眼 - I'm going to have to take their lives.
我来取他们性命 - No, it won't help. They're my family.
不 没用的 他们是我的家人 - What?
什么 -
- The sun is in his hands! - No, no, it's fire.
-太阳在他的手里 -不 这是火
- The sun is in his hands! - No, no, it's fire.
-
- Where did it come from? - He made it.
-哪里来的 -他造出来的
- Where did it come from? - He made it.
-
- Make some for me! - It doesn't come out of him.
-给我造点 -不是从他身上来的
- Make some for me! - It doesn't come out of him.
- Make! Make it!
造 给我造 - You know, you're a lot like your daughter.
还真是虎父无犬女 - Great, now he's broken!
好极了 你把他弄坏了 - Oh, it's a baby sun!
看这太阳宝宝 - Hey! Stay back! We don't know what it wants.
退后 不知道它是何方神圣 - Now we'll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back.
我们现在就坐在这儿等太阳出来 - And tomorrow we'll find a new cave
明天我们去找一个新的洞穴 - and pretend today never happened.
假装今天的事没发生过 - Isn't this fun, Eep?
很有趣吧 小伊 - Eep, don't touch him!
小伊 别碰他 - Goodness knows where he's been.
鬼知道他从哪冒出来的 - Dad, Sandy's hurting fire!
爸爸 仙蒂在伤害火 - Sandy! No! Fire is not a plaything.
仙蒂 别这样 火不是用来玩的 -
- What a cute little guy. - Hey, stay back!
-多讨人喜欢啊 -后退
- What a cute little guy. - Hey, stay back!
- No, no, no, wait!
不不不 等等 - It likes me! Hey! It's biting me!
它喜欢我 它在咬我 - Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!
桑克 躲到高大的干草从里 - Stop, please! I'm only nine! It's biting me!
别 求你了 我才9岁 它在咬我 - Fire babies!
火宝宝 - So, your dad, he's trying to kill me.
你♥爸♥想要杀了我 - Yeah. But I won't let him.
没错 但我不会让他得逞的 - Hold on, son, come back!
等一下 儿子 回来 - It won't stop. Stop touching me!
它停不下来 别碰我 - Get out!
滚开 - Eat up, babies!
尽情吃吧 宝宝们 - Die!
去死 - I win!
我赢了 - They're not so scary once you get to know them.
熟了之后你就不觉得他们吓人了 - Who are you people?
你们到底是什么人 - Oh, I'm sorry. We're the Croods!
真抱歉 我们是克鲁德一家 - And you are?
你呢 -
- Guy. - Hi, Guy.
-我是盖伊 -你好 盖伊
- Guy. - Hi, Guy.
- Looks like magic!
跟魔术一样 - And smells like food.
闻起来好美味 - Don't eat it, it's new.
别吃 这是新事物 - Still alive!
我们还活着 - Come on, keep eating!
来吧 继续吃 - Hey, where's Guy?
盖伊在哪 -
- Going somewhere? -The Mountain.
-要去哪 -山上
- Going somewhere? -The Mountain.
- High ground. End of the world, remember?
高地 世界末日 还记得吗 - That already happened. It destroyed our cave.
已经发生了 它毁了我们的洞穴 - No. That was just the beginning of the end.
不 这只是末日的前兆 - The end of the end is still coming.
真正的末日还在后头 - Eep. Drop it.
小伊 把他放下 - We can't let him go!
我们不能让他跑了 - What if we don't find a cave before sunset?
要是日落前没找到洞穴怎么办 - What if it takes a few days?
要是得找上好几天怎么办 - What if the birds come back?
要是那群鸟又来了怎么办 - We need his fire, dummy!
我们需要他的火 笨蛋 - Fine. You're staying with us until we find a cave.
好吧 你就待到我们找到洞穴为止 - What? No, I'm not! Don't make me part of this.
什么 我不要 我不要掺进来 - Stay here if you want, but let me go.
你们想留下就留下 但是放我走 - I've got a dream, a mission,
我还有梦想 有使命 - a reason to live!
有活下去的理由 - Not anymore!
现在没了 - I've got an idea. Let's go to that Mountain.
我有个主意 我们去那座山上吧 -
- It's too far. - Dad really has his heart set on a cave.
-太远了 -我爸一心只想要找洞穴
- It's too far. - Dad really has his heart set on a cave.
- There are caves on that Mountain.
山上也有洞穴 - Have you been there?
你去过了 - It's a mountain.
那是座山 - Mountains are safe. Mountains have caves.
山上很安全 山上有洞穴 - Water. Sticks.
有水 有树枝 - Mom, did you hear that?
妈妈 你听见没 - I can get my own stick!
我可以有自己的树枝了 - Yes. Sticks. And caves.
是的 树枝 还有洞穴 - Caves and sticks. Crazy sticks. Let's go.
洞穴跟树枝 好多树枝呢 走吧 - Quiet!
别吵 - That thing is weird.
那玩意真奇怪 - No. No. No. It's okay, Sandy.
不不不 没事 仙蒂 - That's just a belt.
那是只皮带猴 - I've made a decision. We're going to that Mountain!
我决定了 我们要去那座山 - Don't ask me why. It's just a hunch.
别问为什么 我只是有预感 -
- It just feels right. - I don't know, Grug.
-跟着感觉走 -我不知道 阿瓜
- It just feels right. - I don't know, Grug.
- We've never really walked that far.
我们可从来没走过这么远 - I don't think my feet can do that.
我的脚可受不了 - I'll never live long enough to get there.
我可活不到走到的那一天 - Let's do it.
那我们走吧 - Oh, come on, just think.
来吧 你们想一想 - Our whole family, packed together
我们全家人一起 - on a long, slow trip across the country?
来一次周游各地的长途旅行 - Days and nights with just each other?
从早到晚都待在一起 - We'll tell stories. We'll laugh.
一路讲故事 开怀大笑 - We'll become closer as a family.
一家人的感情会更好 - Get her off! Get her off!
弄走她 弄走她 - If you're not ready to challenge her,
要是你没作好挑战她的准备 - then don't look her in the eye.
那就别直视她的眼睛 - Could you keep your big giant arms
你的大粗胳膊 - on your side of the trail?
能老实点吗 - Isn't this fun? We're taking our first trip together.
是不是很有趣 我们第一次一起旅行 - Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue!
别推我 不然我拔掉你舌头 - Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you?
你们想尝尝我的拳头吗 想吗 - Because I will turn this family around so fast!
我已经准备好胖揍你们一顿了 -
- Dad, I gotta go! - Come on, you can hold it.
-爸爸 我憋不住了 -你可以的
- Dad, I gotta go! - Come on, you can hold it.
- Sandy, take that out of your mouth.
仙蒂 快把那东西吐出来 -
- I still gotta go! - Fine.
-我还是憋不住 -好吧
- I still gotta go! - Fine.
-
- Quit it! - Just make it fast.
-别闹了 -快去快回
- Quit it! - Just make it fast.
-
- Something bit me! - I don't blame it!
-有东西咬我 -那是你活该
- Something bit me! - I don't blame it!
-
- Dad, can I take a turn carrying him? - No.
-爸爸 能让我扛他吗 -不行
- Dad, can I take a turn carrying him? - No.
-
- What about now? - No!
-现在呢 -不行
- What about now? - No!
-
- Now? - No!
-现在呢 -不行
- Now? - No!
-
- Now? - I can do this all day long.
-现在呢 -我能扛一整天
- Now? - I can do this all day long.
- No, no, no, and still no!
不行 不行 就是不行 - I'm not dying on an empty stomach.
我不要做个饿死鬼 - Grug, we're all pretty tired.
阿瓜 我们都很累了 -
- We'll eat when we get there. - It's taking too long!
-到了我们就吃东西 -老娘等不及了
- We'll eat when we get there. - It's taking too long!
- I'm grabbing a snack.
我先吃点零食 - Don't do that! He will cut you. That's not food,
别这样 他会砍你的 这不是食物 - he's a pet. My pet.
他是我的宠物 -
- What's a pet? - An animal you don't eat.
-宠物是什么 -就是不能吃的动物
- What's a pet? - An animal you don't eat.
- We call those children.
我们管那种东西叫小孩 - No man should have a pet.
人不应该养宠物 - It's weird. And wrong.
不仅奇怪 而且不对 -
- It's... food! - No, no, please!
-那是...食物 -不 求你了
- It's... food! - No, no, please!
- Not that. That!
不是它 是它 - Food fixes everything.
食物能解决任何问题 - All right, show me your hunting face.
好了 进入狩猎状态 - Not you! You're still grounded.
不是你 你还在禁闭中 - Come on, Thunk.
来吧 桑克 - My feet hurt.
我的脚好痛 -
- You look tense. - I'm not tense.
-你看着很紧张 -我没有
- You look tense. - I'm not tense.
- Angry girl who wants to be doing what they're doing.
想要被"狩猎"的愤怒女孩 - I wasn't ready.
我还没准备好 - Hang on, Thunk. I'm coming.
坚持住 桑克 我来了 - Why are you doing this?
你干吗追着我不放 -
- What are they doing? - Hunting.
-他们在干嘛 -狩猎
- What are they doing? - Hunting.
- You stay away from me!
离我远点 - No, seriously, what are they doing?
不 说真的 他们在干嘛 - You're got a ton of eggs. Just make another egg!
你有那么多蛋 再生一个不行吗 - Now you're just rubbing it in.
你这是落井下石 - There. Who is hungry for scorpion?
来 谁想要吃蝎子 - What happened to the egg and the bird?
那只鸟和那颗蛋怎么了 - You know, we lost 'em. But,
没抓住 可是 - when the bird stepped on me
那只鸟踩在我身上 - and pushed me into the ground,
把我推到在地的时候 - the scorpion grabbed a hold of me,
这只蝎子给我垫背了 - and you know, one thing led to another
塞翁失马焉知非福 - and here we are, eating him.
所以他就成了我们的盘中餐 -
- So, win-win. - Not enough.
-一箭双雕 -不够吃
- So, win-win. - Not enough.
- Not enough. I need more.
不够啊 我还要吃 - I need more!
我还要 - Oh, look at that.
你们看她 - She's not gonna eat me, right?
她不会真吃掉我吧 - You're too skinny.
你身上没肉 - If she was going to eat anyone, it would be...
她要吃也是吃... - Mom! She locked her jaw!
妈呀 她死活不松口 - Stay away! You sick old monster!
走开 你个老不死的变♥态♥ - Hurry! Put the stick in her mouth!
快点 把棍子塞进她嘴里 - Hold her still. Use a rock.
稳住她 用石头 - Would you just hit her legs?
你能直接敲她腿吗 - Why are you rolling away?
你怎么滚到这里来了 - I just want something to eat!
我只是想找吃的 - You had bug for dinner. Plenty of bug!
不是有虫子吃吗 那么多 - Please! I'll let you help me hunt.
拜托 我会让你帮我狩猎 - Really?
真的吗 - Don't wait on me!
别管我了 - Tell my story.
记得宣传我生前事迹 - Okay.
行了 -
- What do you call this? - A trap.
-这个叫什么 -陷阱
- What do you call this? - A trap.
-
- What is the deal? - Well...
-这干什么的 -看着
- What is the deal? - Well...
- How long have you been alone?
你一个人过多久了 - So what do we do?
那我们要做什么 - [The End]
[本集结束]