疯狂原始人 第二部分 The Croods Part2

阅读次数 0
  1. How's your acting?
    你的演技如何
  2. You're good at this.
    你很擅长这个啊
  3. No, Sorry. No. Okay.
    不对 抱歉 不是 就这样
  4. Excuse me.
    不好意思
  5. That's my arm! That's...
    那是我的手臂 是...
  6. Okay, I'm moving it...
    好 我拿出来
  7. It didn't step on your trap-y thing.
    它没踩到你设的陷阱
  8. Yeah, I noticed!
    是 我发现了
  9. Where's Eep?
    小伊去哪儿了
  10. She's awesome.
    她好厉害
  11. Eep!
    小伊
  12. Dad, no!
    老爸 别
  13. It's an avalanche of flavor!
    真是一顿饕餮大餐
  14. Looks like we won't have any leftovers.
    看样子是不会剩了
  15. What are leftovers?
    剩是什么意思
  16. You know, when you have so much food to eat,
    食物太多吃不完
  17. you have some left over.
    就是剩了
  18. Well, we never have that much food.
    我们从来都没弄到过那么多食物
  19. Grug, how about a story?
    阿瓜 来讲个故事吧
  20. That's a good idea. How about a story, huh?
    这主意不错 有人要听故事吗
  21. Yeah, a story! Tell us a story!
    太好了 快给我们讲故事吧
  22. Once upon a time, there was a little tiger
    很久以前 有只小老虎
  23. who lived in a cave with her family.
    和家人住在山洞里
  24. There were a lot of rules,
    家里有很多规矩
  25. but the big, simple one was
    但最重要最简单的一条就是
  26. to never leave the cave at night.
    晚上不准离开山洞
  27. And the door was so heavy,
    她家的门十分沉重
  28. you think it would be easy to remember.
    还以为这样就能让她记住了
    • So easy to remember. - I know.
      -确实很容易记住 -可不是
  29. But while everyone was asleep,
    但是当大家都睡着了以后
  30. she went out anyway.
    她还是跑出去了
    • No! - Yes!
      -不是吧 -还真是
  31. And no sooner than she did, her cave was destroyed
    她前脚刚走 她家的山洞就被毁了
  32. and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk,
    全家人只得走上这长长的恼人旅程
  33. with some weirdo they met,
    路上还碰到了一个怪人
  34. and...
    然后
  35. died!
    死了
  36. The end.
    讲完了
  37. I did not see that coming,
    我没想到会这样结束
  38. twist ending.
    结局太反转了
  39. My stories never end like that.
    我的故事是不会就这样潦草结束的
  40. Yes! Two stories in one night!
    太好了 一晚上俩故事
  41. Okay, but it won't be as good as Grug's.
    好吧 但没有阿瓜的那么精彩
  42. Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger.
    很久以前 有只美丽的老虎
  43. She lived in a cave with the rest of her family.
    她和家人住在一个山洞里
  44. Her father and mother told her:
    她爸妈说
  45. "You may go anywhere you want,
    你想去哪儿就去哪儿
  46. but never go near the cliff,
    但千万不要靠近悬崖
  47. for you could fall."
    不然会掉下去
  48. And die. Good story.
    摔死 这故事真好
  49. But when no one was looking,
    但她趁没人注意的时候
  50. she go near the cliff,
    跑到了悬崖边
  51. for the closer she came to the edge,
    越靠近悬崖
  52. the more she could hear,
    她听到的越多
  53. the more she could see,
    看到的越多
  54. and the more she could feel.
    感受到的也就越多
  55. Finally she stood at the very edge,
    最后她站在悬崖边
  56. and she saw a light.
    看见了一道光
  57. She leaned out to touch it,
    她探身去触碰
  58. and she slipped.
    但脚下一滑
  59. And she fell.
    掉了下去
  60. And she flew.
    然后她飞了起来
  61. Where did she fly?
    她飞去了哪里
    • Tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
      -明天 -明天?
  62. A place with more suns in the sky than you can count.
    在那里 天空中的星星多得数不清
  63. It would be so bright.
    那会很明亮啊
  64. A place not like today, or yesterday.
    那里不像今天亦或昨天
  65. A place where things are better.
    那里的一切都更美好
  66. Tomorrow isn't a place.
    明天又不是个地方
  67. It's... It's... It's...
    它是...是...是...
  68. You can't see it!
    是看不见的
  69. Oh, yes, yes it is. I've seen it.
    能看到的 我看见过
  70. That's where I'm going.
    那就是我要去的地方
  71. Well, we are going to shut our eyes and sleep.
    行了 该去睡觉了
  72. And when we wake up, we're going to find
    醒了以后 我们就去找
  73. the place that has everything we want.
    找那个什么都有的地方
    • Tomorrow? - A cave.
      -找"明天"吗 -找山洞
  74. That was too close. It almost caught us.
    太险了 我们差点就死了
  75. I was watching. We were fine.
    有我看着呢 没事
  76. Well, we're got to move faster.
    反正我们得快点走了
  77. You people have any other speed aside from wander?
    你们能别一直用徘徊的速度吗
  78. I'll take a shamble, at this point.
    怎么着也得达到散步的速度吧
  79. Hey, do you have a minute?
    你有时间吗
  80. How did the tiger fly?
    那只老虎是怎么飞的
  81. I only share when I'm outside the log.
    把我放出来我才会说
  82. I'm funny that way.
    那样我才有激♥情♥
  83. Leave this to me.
    看我的吧
  84. Hey, Thunk, you have a spider on your face.
    桑克 你脸上有只蜘蛛
  85. He's loose!
    他跑掉了
  86. Do not step on those weird, pointy rocks!
    别去踩那些奇怪的尖石头
  87. You mean these rocks?
    你是说这些石头吗
  88. Do not step on these rocks!
    千万不要踩
  89. Step aside, girl.
    走开 娘炮
  90. Hello? Is that... nobody's listening!
    喂 为什么没人肯听我的
  91. No one is listening! You cannot walk on those!
    都没长耳朵吗 根本没法在上面走路
  92. Get back here, get back here now!
    回来 马上给我回来
  93. Well, there goes our chance for survival.
    我们的救星跑掉了
  94. And our log!
    木头也没了
  95. Okay!
    好吧
  96. Jumping doesn't help. I mean, just briefly,
    跳着走也不行 能好一点
  97. but it doesn't get any better!
    但还是很疼的
  98. Okay. Do not walk on your hands.
    行了 不要用爬的
  99. The hands do not help at all!
    爬着走也不行
  100. I can help you,
    我可以帮忙
  101. but we're going to have to make
    但我们的规矩
  102. a few changes around here.
    得改改了
  103. The log ride is over. Drop the log.
    不准把我装在木头里了 把它扔掉
  104. Now kick it away.
    现在把它踢走
  105. Farther.
    踢远点儿
  106. Really?
    玩真的
  107. Okay, smart... Guy.
    行了 聪明的...盖伊
  108. Now what?
    现在要怎样
  109. Good fish, good fish.
    乖乖鱼 乖乖鱼
  110. Okay, now you can look.
    好了 现在可以看了
  111. I love them!
    爱死了
    • But where are my feet? - They're still there.
      -我的脚呢 -还在呢
  112. Okay.
    那好
    • You're really heavy. - Really?
      -你好重啊 -真的吗
  113. Thank you.
    谢谢夸奖
  114. Hey, hey wait, wait!
    等等
  115. Okay, she's up.
    行了 她起来了
  116. We're good. I'm good.
    我们都没事 没事了
  117. Oh, these shoes are great! Where do you get these ideas?
    这些鞋子太棒了 你怎么想到的
  118. I'm calling it a brain.
    这个叫做大脑
  119. I'm pretty sure it's where ideas come from.
    想法都是从这里产生的
  120. Dad, I don't have a brain.
    爸 我没有大脑
  121. We've gotten along just fine without brains until now.
    就算没有大脑 我们也生活得很好
  122. Cavemen don't need brains.
    原始人不需要大脑
  123. We have these.
    有这些就够了
  124. That's I'm talking about! Ideas are for weaklings!
    就是这样 懦夫才会诡计多端
  125. Now let's get to that Mountain.
    现在 让我们朝那座山迈进吧
  126. Oh, wow, I love those.
    这鞋子太棒了
  127. Good fish, don't eat my feet.
    乖乖鱼 别吃我的脚脚
  128. So, how did the tiger fly?
    老虎到底是怎么飞的
  129. She jumped on the sun,
    她跳上了太阳
  130. and rode it to Tomorrow.
    骑着它到了明天
  131. No, no, no, no!
    不不不
  132. Hi, Dad!
    老爸你好
  133. Bye, Dad.
    老爸再见
  134. You've seen rain before, right?
    你们之前见过雨吧
  135. We don't get out much.
    我们很少出门的
  136. Eep, looks dangerous.
    小伊 这个看着不安全
  137. Dad, you say that about everything.
    老爸 你看什么都危险
    • Careful. - Oh, really? Okay.
      -当心 -是吗 那好吧
  138. No, no, no! Not cool! Not cool!
    不不不 不可以 不可以
  139. Not cool!
    不可以
  140. The bear says: "Your cave?
    那只熊说 你的洞吗
  141. I've been dumping my bones here since last week."
    我从上周开始就把自己的骨头扔在这了
  142. That's a funny story!
    这故事很有趣
  143. It's not a story, it's a joke.
    这不是故事 是笑话
  144. What's a joke?
    笑话是什么
  145. You know, just making something up,
    就是瞎编出来
  146. to make you laugh.
    让人发笑的东西
    • Here you go. One for you. - Thanks.
      -拿着 给你一个 -谢谢
  147. One for you, and this one's for you...
    给你一个 还有一个给你
  148. Okay. Okay. That's enough.
    行了行了 够了
  149. I don't see why the kids need their own shells.
    为什么孩子们也要每人拿一个海螺
  150. So if anyone gets in trouble,
    如果有人出事了
  151. we can call the others.
    就用这个呼叫其他人
  152. Wait, you're saying we should split up?
    等下 你是说我们要分头行动吗
  153. We can try more paths at once.
    这样就能同时尝试多条路径了
  154. It's the fastest way through.
    这是最快捷有效的方式
  155. The Croods stick together.
    克鲁德一家永远不分离
  156. Your way isn't safe.
    你的方法不安全
    • They can handle it. -We can do it, Dad.
      -他们可以 -我们可以 老爸
  157. No, no, no, no, no.
    不不不不
  158. It's my job to keep you safe.
    保护你们的安全是我的责任
  159. I'm still in charge,
    这里还是我说了算
  160. and we are not splitting up.
    我们不能分开
  161. Except for you two.
    不过你俩可以
  162. And that's final.
    就这么决定了
  163. Hello? Hello? Is everyone all right?
    人呢 人呢 你们都还好吧
  164. We're okay, Grug!
    我们没事 阿瓜
  165. Dad, I'm freaking out a little bit.
    老爸 我有点害怕
  166. Just tell me what to do.
    告诉我该怎么做
  167. Just what do I do? What do I do right now?
    我现在要怎么办 怎么办
  168. Stay where you are! I'll find you.
    原地不动 我会找到你的
  169. No! Too slow.
    不 太慢了
  170. Everybody, keep moving forward and we'll get out.
    所有人都往前走 我们会走出去的
  171. Dad?
    老爸
  172. Yeah. Okay.
    是的 好吧
  173. Remember, never not be afraid.
    记住 千万不要害怕
  174. You can do this!
    你可以的
  175. It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay.
    没事的 没事的
  176. I'm gonna pass out.
    我要晕过去了
  177. Sandy! Sandy!
    仙蒂 仙蒂
  178. Give me another one.
    再给我一朵
  179. You dropped these.
    你掉东西了
  180. Come with me.
    跟我走
  181. Here, boy, catch!
    狗狗 抓住它
  182. Gran?
    外婆
  183. Mom?
  184. Grug?
    阿瓜
  185. I'll go get him.
    我去接他
  186. Good boy. Who's my good boy?
    好狗狗 谁是我的好狗狗
  187. You are. Yes, you are. Look at you.
    是你 就是你 看看你
  188. You need a name? You want a name?
    想要个名字吗 给你取个名字吧
  189. I'm going to call you Douglas.
    就叫你道格拉斯吧
  190. Can you do tricks?
    你能做动作吗
  191. Roll over.
    翻身
  192. Come on, Douglas. Roll over.
    来 道格拉斯 翻身
  193. Good boy, Douglas!
    好狗狗 道格拉斯
  194. I was in love once. He was a hunter.
    我曾经爱上过一个猎人
  195. I was a gatherer.
    而我是食物收集者
  196. It was quite a scandal.
    在当时算是件丑闻
  197. We fed each other berries. We danced.
    我们喂对方吃浆果 一起跳舞
  198. Then my father smashed him with a rock,
    然后我爸用石头把他捶成肉泥
  199. and traded me to your grandfather.
    又把我卖♥♥给了你外公
  200. Croods, get down here!
    大伙 都下来
  201. Grug, they're okay.
    阿瓜 他们没事
  202. Guy's with them.
    有盖伊在呢
  203. Oh, Guy's with them. Oh, Okay.
    有盖伊在 好吧
  204. Well, thank you,
    那还真是感谢
  205. thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update.
    谢谢你告诉我关于盖伊的有趣近况
  206. Okay. I'm gonna go up.
    好了 我要上去了
  207. Why don't you join us
    一起上去吧
  208. when you stop being a big drag.
    你就别再拖累大家了
  209. Sleep pile?
    来抱团睡觉吧
  210. How about a story, huh?
    有人听故事吗
  211. Anyone?
    有人吗
  212. Then Thork said: "Know it, I drew it."
    索科说 "知道 是我画的"
  213. I know it was hard for you to bring us along, but...
    我知道你带着我们走挺麻烦的 但是
  214. they had the best day in their lives.
    这些天是他们生命中最多彩的日子
  215. Thank you for that.
    谢谢你
  216. I wanna show you something.
    我带你们看样东西
  217. More suns in the sky than you can count.
    数都数不清的太阳
  218. Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there.
    每一颗横跨天空的星星都会在那里休息
    • Tomorrow. - That's where we'll be safe.
      -明天 -就是可以安身的地方
  219. I'm going with Guy.
    我要跟盖伊一起走
  220. No, not my little girl.
    不 不要带走我的女儿
  221. Come with us.
    跟我们一起走吧
  222. I can't go without Grug.
    我不能扔下阿瓜
  223. Well, that makes one of us. Count me in.
    那你就自己留下吧 我要去
  224. Really? Mom?
    你说真的 妈妈
  225. Grug has no idea how to protect us.
    阿瓜根本不知道怎么保护我们
  226. In fact, he has no ideas at all.
    他压根就没主意
  227. No. That's not true. What about that one time he...
    不会吧 那次他不就...
    • He... - Oh, face it.
      -他... -面对现实吧
  228. If he actually had an idea of his own,
    他要能想出个原创的主意
  229. I'd have a heart attack and die!
    我就算心肌梗死也值了
    • Grug? - Dad? Dad?
      -阿瓜 -老爸 老爸
  230. He's a big guy. How can he just disappear like that.
    他那么大块头 怎么就人间蒸发了呢
  231. Hey, wait. Let's ask that ugly lady if she's seen Dad.
    问问这个丑娘们儿看没看见老爸
  232. I haven't seen him.
    没看见哟
    • What are you doing? - Yeah. I was up all night.
      -你在干吗 -我一宿没合眼
  233. All these ideas kept coming to me.
    因为我才思泉涌
    • Is that a snake? - Belt! New and improved!
      -那是蛇吗 -皮带蛇 升级加强版
  234. It's even self-tightening.
    还有自动束腰功能
  235. What's that on your head?
    你头上那是什么
  236. It's called desperation.
    我看叫孤注一掷
  237. I call it a 'rug'. Rhymes with Grug.
    这叫假发 跟阿瓜谐音
  238. And this one. I call it a 'ride'. Rhymes with Grug.
    这个叫作坐骑 也跟阿瓜谐音
  239. That doesn't rhyme.
    并不谐音啊
  240. It's gonna get us places faster than shoes.
    坐这个可比鞋快多了
  241. Yeah! Try to keep up!
    来吧 别掉队哦
  242. I wish I had a 'ride'.
    我也想有个坐骑
  243. Painting is a thing of the past.
    绘画已经过时了
  244. I call this a 'snapshot'.
    我给这个起名叫快照
  245. Let's do it again. I think I blinked.
    再来一次 我好像眨眼了
  246. I call them 'shades'.
    这叫墨镜
  247. The sun doesn't hurt my eyes anymore.
    阳光不再刺眼啦
  248. Where do you get these great ideas?
    你哪来的这些好主意
  249. Since I don't have a brain,
    我没有大脑
  250. they're coming from my stomach,
    这都是从我胃里出来的
  251. down deep below, and then up again into my mind.
    在深处发酵 再反刍到我的思想里
  252. Grug, we have to keep moving.
    阿瓜 该出发了
  253. See, I got ideas. I got thoughts.
    我有点子哦 也有思想
  254. Like this. I call it a 'mobile home'.
    像这个 我叫它活动房♥屋
  255. Isn't that something?
    棒吧
    • I'm calling this one a 'lifterator'. - Mom?
      -这个叫升降梯 -老妈
  256. I know. It's bad.
    我懂的 太烂了
  257. I almost feel sorry for him.
    我差点儿就要心疼他了
  258. No, I don't.
    一点也不心疼
  259. What are you trying to do, Grug?
    阿瓜 你想干吗
  260. I thought if I could have ideas like Guy,
    我以为我要是能像盖伊那样有主意
  261. maybe Eep would listen to me.
    没准小伊就会听我的话了
  262. Maybe she wouldn't want to go with Guy.
    也许她就不会想跟盖伊走了
  263. Oh, Grug. Is that what this is all about?
    阿瓜 你就是为了这个吗
  264. And I also thought it would kill your mother, so...
    我还以为这样能干掉你老妈 所以
  265. you know, win-win.
    你懂的 双赢
  266. We're here!
    我们到了
  267. Cave! Everyone inside! Come on!
    那有个洞 大家快进去
  268. Hurry up! Let's go! Let's go! Go! Go!
    快点儿 快走快走
  269. No!
    • No more caves, Grug. - What?
      -阿瓜 别再往洞里躲了 -你说啥
  270. We're gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.
    我们要乘着太阳和盖伊一起去明天
  271. Wait, wait, so you're all going to do this?
    等等 你们都要去吗
    • Thunk? - Sorry, Dad.
      -桑克? -对不起 老爸
  272. You have to stop worrying for all of us.
    别再为我们操心了
  273. It's my job to worry. It's my job to follow the rules.
    这是我的职责 操心费力 循规蹈矩
  274. The rules don't work out here!
    规矩在这儿不好使了
  275. They kept us alive!
    是规矩让我们活了下来
  276. That wasn't living, that was just...
    那不是活着 那只是
  277. Not dying. There's a difference.
    苟且偷生 不一样的
  278. Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!
    乌格 大家听着 你们得听我讲
  279. We'd be dead now if we'd listened to you!
    要是听了你的 我们早就死了
  280. We have to follow Guy now.
    我们必须跟着盖伊走
    • Guy? - Guy, run!
      -盖伊 -盖伊 快跑
  281. This is pointless! We've running out of time!
    这样毫无意义 我们时间不多了
  282. Everything is collapsing.
    世界就要崩塌了
  283. You are being irrational and counterproductive.
    你失去理智的话会适得其反的
  284. Big words anger me!
    别跟我拽词儿
    • Keep talking! - Countermeasures!
      -接着说啊 -反击
  285. Remember how you were this morning?
    还记得今早你什么样吗
  286. You changed, remember?
    你变了 记得吗
  287. Idea man? Modern man?
    你是智者 是现代人了
    • I am a caveman! - No, no, no, wait!
      -我是原始人 -别过来 等等
  288. No! What is this stuff that's saving you from my punches?
    这是什么 害得我打不到你
    • Tar. - No!
      -是焦油 -不
    • Please. - No! I have to get back to them!
      -求求你 -不 我得回到她们身边
  289. You have to stop.
    别动了
    • Stop struggling! - No!
      -别挣扎 -不
  290. Grug, stop!
    阿瓜 别动
  291. No one gets out of this. Believe me.
    没人能挣脱焦油 相信我
  292. I know.
    我知道
    • Your? - Family.
      -你的 -全家
  293. Sorry.
    对不起
  294. I was little when it happened.
    当时我还很小
  295. The last thing my parents told me was:
    父母留给我的最后一句话是
  296. "Don't hide. Live.
    别东躲西♥藏♥ 勇敢的活着
  297. Follow the sun. You'll make it to Tomorrow."
    跟着太阳走 你就会到达明天
  298. You followed the light. My daughter is a lot like you.
    你追求光明 我女儿很像你
  299. No. She's like you.
    不 他像你
  300. She loves you but always forgets to say it,
    她爱你 却总是忘记说出口
  301. just like you forget to tell her.
    就像你也总是忘记向她表露心声
  302. I guess I was just busy keeping them all alive.
    也许因为我总是忙着保护他们
  303. It's okay. That's what dads do.
    我理解 这是父亲的责任
  304. That's right, and we can't do that from here.
    没错 但是我们要先离开这里
  305. We need one of your ideas.
    我们需要你的主意
  306. Come on, you can do it.
    来吧 你行的
  307. Belt! Emergency Idea Generator, activate.
    皮带猴 启动紧急创意生成机
  308. I've got it.
    有主意了
  309. Yeah. I know, but,
    我懂 不过
  310. he's doing the best with what he has. Let's go.
    它已经尽力了 开始吧
  311. There he is.
    它来了
  312. Belt, I want romance, drama, sincerity.
    皮带猴 来段浪漫生动又真挚的音乐
  313. Move me.
    要打动我哦
  314. Okay, he sees us! That's our cue. Now work it!
    它看到我们了 好戏上演了 开始
  315. He's not coming over.
    它不过来
  316. I don't think out puppet looks scared enough.
    可能咱们的人偶不够惊恐
  317. Scared? I'll show you scared!
    惊恐 我给你来个惊恐的
  318. Hand me those acting sticks!
    把琴槌给我
  319. Hold on!
    抓紧了
  320. Yes! You did it!
    你成功了
    • Grug! - Dad!
      -阿瓜 -爸爸
  321. We're okay!
    我们没事
  322. Yeah. We're okay.
    我们很好
  323. Grug, your call.
    阿瓜 听你的
  324. Take us to Tomorrow.
    带我们去明天吧
  325. Hurry! Come on! We're gonna make it!
    快点 加油 我们要到了
    • You were right! - There... There it is!
      -你说的都是真的 -那就是了
  326. The sun! We can do it! We can ride it to Tomorrow.
    太阳在那儿 我们能乘着它去明天了
  327. Run!
    快跑
  328. I don't... I don't understand.
    我...我不明白
  329. The sun was right here! It was right here!
    太阳就在这儿 刚刚还在这儿呀
  330. We have to go back to the cave! Hurry.
    快回到洞里去 快
  331. Hurry, hurry, stay together!
    快快 别跑散了
  332. Let's keep moving. Move! Move, move!
    别停下 快走快走
  333. Everybody hold my hand! Thunk,
    大家抓住我的手 桑克
  334. let's go! Go, go, go! Let's stay together!
    走走走 别分散
  335. Let's... Grug, what's wrong with you?
    阿瓜 你怎么了
  336. Grug, we'll die if we stay here!
    阿瓜 在这里会死的
  337. Grug, listen to me! We have to get back to that cave.
    阿瓜 听我说 我们得回到洞里
  338. No more dark. No more hiding.
    不要黑暗 不再躲藏
  339. No more caves.
    不要再进洞穴了
  340. What's the point of all this?
    这一切都是为了什么
  341. To follow the light.
    追逐光明
  342. I can't change, I don't have ideas,
    我无法改变自己 我也没有主意
  343. but I have my strength.
    但是我有蛮力
  344. And right now that's all you need.
    现在你们需要的就是蛮力
  345. No! We don't know what's over there!
    不 我们对那边一无所知
  346. Maybe nothing. It's too risky!
    那边也许什么都没有 太冒险了
  347. It's a chance.
    这是个机会
  348. I'll take that chance.
    我愿意试试
  349. You know, I've wanted to throw you away ever since I met you.
    从我一见到你 就想把你扔出去
    • That's a joke, right? - What's a joke?
      -你在开玩笑吧 -玩笑是什么
  350. He made it!
    他成功了
  351. He made it.
    他成功了
  352. Okay, Thunk. Your turn.
    桑克 该你了
  353. You're not coming, are you?
    你是不是要自己留下来
  354. When you make it, so will I.
    你到了那边 我也就到了
  355. You did good.
    你真棒
  356. Daddy.
    老爸
    • Gran... - No mush, just throw me.
      -奶...-别废话 快扔吧
  357. Wait! You surprised me today. Lunkhead.
    等下 你今天让我刮目相看 傻孩子
  358. Still alive!
    我还活着
    • Time to go. - No! I have too much to say to you.
      -该你了 -不 我有好多话想说
  359. I need to fix everything, and I don't have time.
    我想弥补一切 却没有时间了
  360. I can fix it.
    我会弥补的
  361. This works good.
    感觉真好
    • What do you call it? - I was thinking of calling it a 'hug',
      -这叫什么 -我考虑把它叫作拥抱
  362. because it rhymes with Grug.
    因为跟阿瓜谐音
  363. But you can change it if you want.
    不过你想叫它别的也可以
  364. No, no, I like hug.
    不 我喜欢拥抱
  365. I love you.
    我爱你
  366. I...
    我...
  367. Dad,
    老爸
    • I'm scared. - Never be afraid.
      -我害怕 -永远不要恐惧
  368. There! I see him.
    他在那儿 我看见了
  369. Hey! I did it.
    我成功了
  370. Stay back! Stay back!
    后退 后退
  371. They're in trouble. Hang on! I'm coming!
    他们有麻烦了 挺住 我来了
  372. How do I get across? I gotta think.
    我要怎么过去呢 好好想一想
  373. What would Guy do? What would Guy do?
    如果是盖伊会怎么做呢
  374. What would I do?
    我会怎么做呢
  375. Hold this.
    拿着
  376. I... have...
    我...有...
  377. an... idea!
    主意啦
  378. Run!
    跑啊
  379. Douglas! Hey, I know that guy!
    道格拉斯 我认得那家伙
  380. Hold on!
    抓紧了
  381. It's not safe here.
    这里不安全
  382. I'll tell her.
    我去和她说吧
  383. I've never had to tell him.
    我还没来得及告诉他
  384. Eep, if your dad were here, he would tell you to...
    小伊 要是你老爸在 他会让你...
  385. Get out of the way!
    快让开
  386. Wow, you sound just like him.
    你学得可真像
  387. Get out of the way!
    快让开
    • Daddy! - He did it!
      -老爸 -他成功了
  388. He's riding the sun,
    他乘着太阳
    • but not very well. - Everybody out of the way!
      -不过技术不太好 -快都闪开
  389. Grug!
    阿瓜
  390. Where's the danger? Who blew their shell?
    危险在哪儿 谁吹的号♥
  391. I love you, too!
    我也爱你
  392. One, two, three, four,
    一 二 三 四
  393. five, six, and...
    五 六...
  394. seven.
  395. And a half.
    七个半
  396. And eight.
    八个
    • Nine. - Douglas! Dad, you saved him!
      -九个 -道格拉斯 老爸 你救了它
  397. Well, boy's got to have a pet.
    男孩总得养个宠物吧
  398. Turns out I'm a cat person.
    没想到我还是个爱猫男士
  399. No!
    不可以
  400. You really need to see this.
    你们快来看啊
  401. We should go there.
    我们去那里吧
  402. Yes! Coming through!
    太棒了 我们来了
  403. This is me. My name is Eep.
    这就是我 我是小伊
  404. And this is my family, the Croods.
    这是我们一家 克鲁德一家
  405. If you weren't clued by sunbathes and pets,
    我们晒日光浴 也养宠物
  406. we're not exactly cavemen anymore.
    我们不再是原始人了
  407. Let's do it again. I think I blinked.
    再来一次 我好像眨眼了
  408. Our world is still plenty harsh and hostile.
    世界依然艰辛险恶
  409. But now we know the Croods will make it,
    但我们对未来充满信心
  410. because we changed the rules. The ones that kept us in the dark.
    我们打破了那曾禁锢我们于黑暗的规矩
  411. And because of my dad,
    也因为我的老爸
  412. who taught us that anyone could change.
    他让我们明白人是会改变的
  413. Release the baby!
    放出宝宝
  414. Well, sort of.
    多少变了点儿吧
  415. So from now on, we'll stay out here,
    从今往后 我们将在外面的世界生活
  416. where we can follow the light.
    并在这里追逐光明
  417. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers