里约大冒险 第一部分 Rio Part1

阅读次数 1
  1. All the birds of the feather
    拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊
  2. Do what they love most of all
    尽情舒展婀娜之姿
  3. We are the best at rhythm and laughter
    充满韵律 欢声笑语
  4. That's why we love Carnival
    我们最爱嘉年华
  5. All so clear we can sing to
    拥有美妙歌♥声的鸟儿啊
  6. Some adventures reborn
    与生俱来爱冒险
  7. Dance to the music, passion and knowledge
    随音乐舞动 激♥情♥四溢 才华横溢
  8. Show us the best you can do
    展现最棒的你
  9. Everyone here is on fire
    每人在这劲歌♥热舞
  10. Get up and join in the fun
    动起来 加入欢乐的海洋
  11. Dancing with strangers, don't mess with danger
    与陌生人共舞 但别卷入麻烦
  12. Magic could happen for Rio
    奇迹之地里约
  13. In Rio, all by itself
    自♥由♥自在的里约
  14. Your dancing and knowing
    你在此欢跳 生活自如
  15. You can't find it anywhere else
    这个天堂无可比拟
  16. Yes Rio, in Rio
    就在里约
  17. You know something else
    你能感受更多
  18. You can feel it happy
    你能感受欢乐
  19. You can feel it all by yourself
    无拘无束生活
  20. It's okay, it's okay.
    别怕 别怕
  21. I'll take care of you.
    我会照顾你的
  22. Stupid clock!
    破闹钟
  23. Good morning Blu.
    早上好 布鲁
  24. You...
  25. Tyler Blu Gandersen.
    泰勒·布鲁·甘德森
  26. You know these vitamins are good for you.
    吃维生素对你有好处
  27. Uuh, what's this?
    看这是什么
  28. Gotcha.
    中招了吧
  29. Enjoy the new book.
    希望你喜欢这本书
  30. Thanks Linda.
    谢谢琳达
  31. Bye now.
    再见啦
  32. Yes, Mum. I'd love to visit.
    是的 妈妈 我也想去看您
  33. But who'll take care of Blu?
    但谁来照顾布鲁呢
  34. Mum, they don't have candles for parrots.
    没有特别照顾鹦鹉的保姆
  35. Here's your hot chocolate, Blu.
    这是你的热巧克力 布鲁
  36. Just how you like it.
    你最爱的口味
  37. Because I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone.
    把布鲁留给别人照看我也不放心啊
  38. No, I don't have a bird sitter.
    没有 我没雇鹦鹉保姆
  39. What is a bird sitter...
    什么叫鹦鹉保姆啊
  40. This is the life.
    这才叫生活
  41. The perfect marshmallow to cocoa ratio.
    棉花糖数量刚刚好
  42. One, two, three, four, five...
    一 二 三 四 五
  43. Six!
    六个
  44. Well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird.
    看看 那可不是我最爱的大笨鸟
  45. Very funny, real mature.
    好笑极了 你俩真是一点都不幼稚
  46. Hey Pet, where are you migrating to this year?
    宠物鸟 你今年要迁徙去什么地方啊
  47. The 'broad-first' nook?
    广阔的角落吗
  48. Throw all the snow balls you want.
    随便你们怎么扔
  49. I'm protected by this magical force field, called "Glass".
    反正我有这神奇的防护罩保护 这学名叫玻璃
  50. It's what keep us so toasty and warm in here,
    我在这里面温暖又舒服
  51. while you guys are out there freezing your...
    你们就只能待在外面冻得你们...
  52. Classy.
    真无聊
  53. Are you all right?
    你还好吗
  54. I'm not really built for this weather.
    我真有点不适应这天气
  55. Oh, are you looking for some books?
    你是来找什么书的吗
  56. Books?
  57. No, no.
    不 不是
  58. I've come six thousand miles looking for him.
    我长途跋涉六千英里来找他
  59. Doctor of Ornithology?
    鸟类学博士
  60. Ooh, he's magnificent.
    他太漂亮了
  61. Linda, a little help here. Linda!
    琳达 我需要帮助 琳达
  62. Wow, you're actually communicating.
    哇 你们俩还真能聊起来呢
  63. Yes, I introduced myself and shook my tail feathers,
    对 我摇摆尾巴上的羽毛 代表向他自我介绍
  64. counter-clockwise, those referring to his dominance.
    逆时针转 表示他占据掌控地位
  65. I did not get that at all.
    我可没明白还有这种意思
  66. So, Dr Monteiro.
    那 蒙特罗博士
  67. No Dr. Please, just call me Tulio.
    拜托别叫我博士 直接喊图里欧就行了
  68. You know your Macaw is a very special bird.
    金刚鹦鹉是种非常稀有的鸟
  69. In fact, as far as we know,
    事实上 据我们所知
  70. Blu is the last male of his kind.
    布鲁是他们种类的一根独苗
    • Really? - Yes.
      -是吗 -是的
  71. Recently we found a female.
    最近我们找到一只雌鸟
  72. And our hope is to bring the two of them together
    我们希望让他们俩结合
  73. to save their species.
    一起拯救整个种群
  74. Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over?
    当然 那她什么时候过来呢
  75. Oh, no, she is in Brazil.
    哦不不 她在巴西
  76. Blu must come to Rio De Janeiro.
    得让布鲁去里约热内卢
  77. Rio, Brazil?
    里约 巴西
  78. Oh, no, no, no, no.
    不行不行
  79. I never let Blu out of my sight.
    我从没和布鲁分开过
  80. He needs me.
    他需要我
  81. Oh, no. You misunderstand.
    不是的 你误会了
  82. It's all arranged. You'll be with him every step of the way.
    已经安排好了 你会一路陪着他
  83. And I'll be with you.
    我也会陪着你
  84. Look, I know you're doing your job.
    我知道这是你的工作
  85. But, I can't... well, Blu's very particular...
    但我不能 布鲁很特别
  86. And we have our little routine here
    我们有固定的生活习惯
  87. and we're not big on travel.
    我们也不太喜欢旅行
  88. Heck, he doesn't even fly.
    而且 他都不会飞呢
  89. Of course he can fly.
    他当然会飞
  90. He's a perfect specimen.
    他是最适合的研究样本
  91. What are you doing?
    你要干什么
  92. Don't worry, their natural instincts always take over.
    别担心 鸟的天性会帮助他飞起来的
  93. Wait, no!
    等等 别
  94. Well, almost always.
    也许会
  95. Blu!
    布鲁
  96. What kind of doctor are you?
    你是哪门子博士啊
  97. Are you okay?
    你还好吗
  98. Perhaps he's too domesticated.
    也许他寄居惯了
  99. It was very nice of you to step in,
    非常感谢你来我店里
  100. squawk around and throw my bird,
    胡言乱语一通 还丢我的鸟
  101. but now it is time for you to go.
    现在你该走了
  102. I'm very sorry.
    对不起
  103. I'm very sorry, but wait, Linda.
    真对不起 等等 琳达
  104. This could be our last chance.
    这是我们最后的机会
  105. Have a safe flight.
    一路顺风
  106. Linda, please listen to me!
    琳达 请听我说
  107. If we don't do this, his whole species will be gone.
    如果我们不这么做 他的种群就会灭绝
  108. Just think about it.
    好好考虑考虑
  109. Natural instincts.
    天性
  110. There is nothing natural
    把我扔过半个房♥间
  111. about being thrown half way across the room.
    才不叫什么天性
  112. Hah, I'll show him.
    我自己能飞
  113. I can do this. I just have to work out the physics.
    我可以的 只要搞清原理
  114. I have quadrated my vector angles.
    保持翅膀与身体为矢量直角
  115. I have adjusted for wind shear, house every reinforcement.
    调整飞行气流 逐渐加强飞行力道
  116. Good.
    很好
  117. Okay, let's see.
    好了 来吧
  118. Flaps open, perfect.
    机翼张开 很好
  119. Landing gear, checked.
    起落架 已准备
  120. Tail flaps, operational.
    尾翼 正常
  121. And actually, not bad.
    这样子 真不赖
  122. This is it. Let's fly.
    就是这次了 看我飞一个
  123. Just keep it simple.
    莫要复杂化
  124. Thrust, lift, drag, and wait.
    推力 升力 阻力 等候
  125. Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
    推力 升力 阻力 等候
  126. Thrust, lift, drag, wait!
    推力 升力 阻力 等候
  127. Thrust, lift, drag, w-w-wait!
    推力 升力 阻力 等等等
  128. Blu?
    布鲁
  129. I promised I'll always look out for you.
    我保证过我会一直照顾你
  130. Didn't I?
    是吧
  131. Have I ever broken a promise?
    我说话不算数过吗
  132. I'm scared too.
    我也很害怕
  133. But I wouldn't make you do this
    不正确的事
  134. if it wasn't the right thing to do.
    我是绝不会让你做的
  135. What do you say Blu?
    你觉得呢 布鲁
  136. That's my big brave boy.
    这才是我勇敢的宝贝
  137. We will be back home before we even know it.
    我们会很快回来的
  138. Your turn Blu. You don't want to get 'beak-burn'.
    你也来点 布鲁 别晒坏小嘴巴了
  139. Wow, what's going on here?
    这是怎么回事
    • You arrive in time for carnival. - Carnival?
      -你正好赶上嘉年华了 -嘉年华
  140. Yes, it's the biggest party in the world.
    对 这是世界上最大的派对
  141. You know a time to have fun and dance.
    大家一起狂欢 跳舞
  142. Oh mine!
    我的妈啊
  143. Is she a performer?
    她是参加表演的吗
  144. No, in fact she's my dentist.
    不是 她其实是我的牙医
  145. Dr. Barbosa!
    巴波萨医生
  146. Do not forget to floss, Tulio.
    别忘了用牙线剔牙 图里欧
  147. You got it.
    当然
  148. Come tomorrow night, everyone will be dressed like that.
    明晚每个人都会穿成这样
  149. Oh, not me.
    我肯定不会
  150. Oh, wait.
    等等
  151. I am not from here.
    我不是本地鸟
  152. Hey Nico, he's a tourist.
    尼可 他是游客
  153. Funny, you don't look like one.
    真有意思 可你长得不像
  154. Really? I don't?
    是吗 我不像吗
  155. Except, you've got pigeon dodo on your nose.
    你鼻子上那个鸽子屎倒像本地的
  156. Oh, no, this is just SPF3000.
    这是防晒指数3000的防晒霜
  157. So, are you here for carnival?
    你是来参加嘉年华的吗
  158. Actually I'm just here to meet a girl.
    其实 我是来见个姑娘的
    • Huh, a girl? - Yes.
      -哎哟 见姑娘 -对
  159. Little word of advice. You make the first move.
    小小建议 你得主动点
    • Brazilian ladies respond to confidence. - Oh, right.
      -巴西女孩最爱自信满满的男生 -好的
  160. Yes, it's all about swagger.
    是的 一定要大摇大摆的
  161. You've got to pop out that chest,
    你要把胸挺得高高的
  162. swing that tail,
    把尾巴摆起来
  163. eyes narrowed look like some kind of crazy love hawk.
    眯着眼睛 像某些疯狂发♥情♥的鹰
    • But first we've got to bust you out. - What?
      -但首先我们得把你弄出来 -什么
  164. I'm gonna pop that cage open like a soda cap.
    我开你这笼子就像开汽水瓶一样易如反掌
  165. No, no...
    不用不用
  166. No, that's okay.
    谢谢 不用了
  167. You call that popping?
    你这叫易如反掌啊
  168. This thing's robust.
    这东西还挺结实的嘛
  169. No, guys really, I'm fine. The cage is great.
    老兄 我没事 笼子挺好的
  170. Love the cage.
    我爱笼子
  171. Dabbo, suit yourself.
    达博 该走了
  172. Don't forget, love hawk.
    别忘了 学发♥情♥的鹰 啊哦
  173. Yes... and to you as well.
    好的 我们一起学
  174. This is the heart and soul of our aviary.
    这是我们鸟舍最重要的地方
  175. Our treatment room.
    治疗室
  176. They really like you.
    他们真喜欢你
    • A lot. - Yes!
      -这么多鸟 -当然
  177. I'm their great big mama bird.
    我是他们的大鸟妈妈
    • You want some? - No, I'm good.
      -来点吗 -谢谢 不用了
  178. Many of the birds here were rescued from smugglers.
    这里很多鸟都是从走私犯那救出来的
    • Smugglers? - Yes.
      -走私犯 -是的
  179. Unfortunately, the poor birds are often hurt.
    不幸的是 营救这些小可怜时
  180. or even killed in the process.
    经常会弄伤他们 有些甚至夭折
  181. But with proper care, they can be saved.
    但只要护理得当 他们就能恢复
  182. Look here.
    看看
  183. This poor guy was found last night.
    这可怜的小东西昨天被救回来的
  184. Hey buddy, you're looking great today.
    伙计 你今天看上去好多了
  185. Much better, much better.
    比昨天好多了
  186. Get well soon.
    早日康复哦
  187. So, where is Jewel?
    珠儿在哪呢
  188. Oh, we have a special place for Jewel.
    我们把珠儿安置在一个特别的地方
  189. She's a very spirited bird.
    她是只非常有性格的鸟
  190. I'll say.
    可不是
  191. She did that?
    这是她弄的吗
  192. Charming.
    真迷人
  193. Okay, I want to go home now.
    好了 我现在想回家了
  194. No, don't worry.
    不用担心
  195. I'm going to make you look irresistible.
    我会把你打扮得帅不可挡
  196. Help! Help! Let me out of here!
    救命 救命 放我出去
  197. Linda!
    琳达
    • Maybe I should... - No, give it a chance.
      -也许我该 -别 先试试
  198. Hello?
    有鸟吗
  199. Hello?
    鸟啊你在哪
  200. I come in peace.
    我是和平的使者
  201. She's beautiful.
    她太美了
  202. What were they talking about? She's... like an angel.
    他们真是胡说八道 她 她就是个天使
  203. An angel whose getting really close up!
    这个天使越来越 靠近我了
    • You're standing on my throat. - You're an American.
      -你踩到我喉咙了 -你是个美国的
  204. Thanks.
    多谢高抬贵脚
  205. I need my throat for talking, so thank you.
    我用喉咙说话 所以 谢谢你了
  206. You look like me.
    你和我长得一样
  207. Hi.
    你好
  208. Hi. My name is Blu.
    你好 我叫布鲁
  209. You know like the cheese with the mould on it.
    蓝纹奶酪的蓝色的谐音
  210. No, it smells really bad.
    虽然蓝纹奶酪很臭吧
  211. That's stupid, stupid, stupid.
    我这是说了些什么 太丢人了
  212. Alright come on, we don't have much time.
    好了 来吧 我们的时间不多
  213. Wait, wait! Ouch!
    等等
    • Are you ready? - For what?
      -你准备好了吗 -准备好什么
  214. Oh, oh, wow. Aah... okay.
    哦哦 那个啊 呃 那就来吧
  215. Confidence!
    自信
  216. Crazy love hawk.
    疯狂发♥情♥的鹰
  217. Wow, hey! What are you doing?
    喂 你干什么呢
  218. What? What you want me to.
    什么 你想让我♥干♥什么
  219. But just for argument sake, what are you doing?
    弱弱地问一句 那你想要干什么
  220. I am trying to escape.
    我想逃走
  221. Oh..., ya... escape,
    这样啊 对 逃走
  222. that's where I was going with that thing I just did.
    我刚也是想着逃走 才那样的
  223. Wait, wait.
    等等
  224. Did you actually think we were going to kiss?
    你以为我想让你亲我吗
    • No, no, no! - We just met!
      -当然不是 -我们才见面
    • Oh mine! - I think they need a little help.
      -我的老天 -我觉得他们需要点帮助
  225. I know how my feathers look,
    我知道我羽毛很漂亮
  226. but I'm not that kind of bird.
    但我绝不是那种不负责任的鸟
  227. Say you, say me.
    说你 说我
  228. Okay, I had nothing to do with that.
    这可不是我策划的
  229. But, it's actually a pretty good song.
    但 这歌♥还挺好听的
  230. "Naturally..." yes, sing it Lionel.
    "自然地" 对 莱昂纳尔唱的
  231. Wow, That was fast.
    进展飞速啊
  232. Lionel Richie. Works every time.
    莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌♥ 百发百中
  233. We should probably give them some privacy.
    我们回避下吧
  234. I'm not so sure I should leave Blu here alone.
    我不放心把布鲁单独留在那
  235. Oh no, don't worry.
    不用担心
  236. Sylvio will keep an eye on them all night.
    赛尔微欧整晚在这值班的
  237. Besides, he's got Jewel.
    而且 他有珠儿作伴
  238. Help me!
    救命啊
  239. This is the final countdown to Carnival!
    这是嘉年华开始前最后一次倒数
  240. Let's Samba.
    让我们一起跳起桑巴
  241. Come here little birdie.
    过来吧 小鸟鸟
  242. It's okay. I got you.
    没事的 我保护你
  243. Excuse me!
    不好意思
  244. Please, I'm trying to sleep.
    不好意思 我想睡觉
  245. I'm sorry sleepy head, I'm trying to escape.
    不好意思哦 嗑睡虫 可我想逃走
  246. Escape, why? This cage is awesome.
    逃走 为什么 这个笼子超级棒
  247. This cage...? Oh, what was I thinking?
    这个笼子 我在想什么呢
  248. I wouldn't expect a pet to understand.
    我还指望一只宠物鸟能理解
  249. Pet? Did you just call me a pet?
    宠物鸟 你叫我宠物鸟
  250. For the record, I am not a pet.
    严正声明 我不是宠物鸟
  251. I am a companion.
    我是同伴
  252. And you know what? Do whatever you want.
    而且 你爱干啥干啥
  253. Cause' tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me,
    明天一早 琳达就来接我了
  254. and this whole nightmare will be over.
    这个噩梦就可以结束了
  255. Incredibly, you rather be with a human
    太神奇了 你宁愿和人类在一起
  256. than with your own kind.
    也不愿和同类在一起
  257. Well, that human
    那个人类
  258. has given me love and affection for the past 15 years,
    爱护我照顾我整整十五年
  259. whereas my own kind tries to strangle me after 15 seconds.
    我的同类 见了我才十五秒 就想掐死我
  260. Yah, it's because of them, I've lost everything.
    就是因为他们 我失去了一切
  261. You can't trust them!
    你不能信任他们
  262. Of course, you can trust humans.
    你当然能信任人类
  263. Jewel?
    珠儿
  264. Jewel?
    珠儿
  265. Hi there!
    你好啊
  266. It's nice of you to join me for dinner.
    很高兴你陪我吃饭
  267. I often eat alone.
    我一般都一个人吃
  268. Because of course, my work.
    当然是因为 我的工作原因
  269. I thought I was the 'bird-mad' until I met you.
    遇到你之前 我以为我才是鸟控
  270. Yes, right. Do you have a favorite bird?
    当然了 你有最喜欢的鸟吗
  271. Well, obviously I'm a Blue Macaw kind of gal.
    显然 蓝金刚鹦鹉是我的菜
  272. That makes sense. They are very handsome birds.
    有道理 这种鸟非常漂亮
  273. Actually, it's the brains I'm attracted to.
    其实 我更被他们的智慧所吸引
  274. I'm not so impressed by fancy feathers.
    我对鲜艳羽毛的亮丽外表不太感冒
  275. I know exactly, what you mean.
    我完全明白你的意思
  276. My favorite bird is the spotted owl.
    我的最爱是斑点猫头鹰
  277. I've always been mesmerized by those big,
    他们水汪汪 炯炯有神的大眼
  278. round intelligent eyes.
    把我萌翻了
  279. Chicken rolls?
    要鸡卷吗
  280. Lambada.
    伦巴达[巴西现代快步舞]
  281. Chicken eyes.
    眼镜脏了
  282. Oh gosh!
    我的天啊
  283. Hello.
  284. Oh, Blu.
    布鲁
  285. We should have never left.
    我们不该离开的
    • This is is all my fault. - No Linda, please.
      -都是我的错 -别这样 琳达
  286. This is not your fault.
    这不是你的错
  287. You're right, It's not my fault.
    你说得对 这不是我的错
    • It's your fault! - What?
      -这是你的错 -什么
  288. With your little bird talk,
    就因为你一通长篇鸟论
  289. and that whole...
    还有一堆
  290. Well, you know what?
    听着
  291. Squawk squawking is squawk-squawk!
    叽叽喳喳 喳喳叽叽[真正意义上的鸟语]
  292. I am sorry. I didn't mean to curse.
    不好意思 我不想诅咒你的
  293. I don't understand!
    我不懂
  294. Sylvio is the best guard in the business.
    赛尔微欧是业内最厉害的保安
  295. So let me get this straight.
    这么说吧
  296. You were attacked by a little white bird.
    你被一只小白鸟袭击了
  297. Yes, with this rag he held it to my mouth, like this.
    是的 用这个抹布 他像这样捂住我嘴巴
  298. We're doomed.
    这下完了
  299. Okay, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
    哪里都比不上家里好 哪里都比不上家里好
  300. How I wish I was back in my cage
    我真想回到我的笼子里
  301. with my mirror and my swing and my little bell.
    有我的小镜子 秋千 还有小铃铛
    • How I miss my little bell. - Ssshh, play dead.
      -我想我的小铃铛 -嘘 装死
  302. What? I don't need to play dead.
    什么 我用不着装
  303. I'm about to have a heart attack.
    我已经快心脏病发作了
    • Just do it! - Fine.
      -赶紧的 -好吧
    • Stop twitching. - Come on, it's the twitching that sells it.
      -别抽抽了 -拜托 做戏要做足
  304. Come on in, kid.
    进来吧 孩子
  305. Well, what do you know? Good work, Fernando.
    咱们来看看 干的不错 费尔南多
  306. You see boys. What did I tell you about this one?
    你们看 我跟你们说啥来着
  307. That you are going to pay him half as much as what you said?
    是当时你说只给他一半的报酬吗
  308. No, you idiot.
    不是 你个蠢蛋
  309. That he reminds me of myself when I was that age.
    是他让我想起了我当年的样子
  310. Smart, resourceful. Here you go, kid.
    足智多谋 给你 孩子
  311. Hey, this is only half of what you promised me.
    喂 这才只有当时说好的一半啊
  312. Shut up, kid.
    少废话 小屁孩儿
  313. What the...?
    我勒个...
  314. I thought I told you I needed these birds alive.
    我记得我跟你说过 要活的
  315. Tell me, Fernando. Does this look alive to you?
    你说 费尔南多 你看这像是活的吗
  316. Huh?
    像吗
    • Get it! - Over here!
      -抓住它 -在那儿
  317. Jewel!
    珠儿
  318. Hello, pretty bird.
    你好啊 美人儿
  319. What's the matter?
    你怎么了
  320. Cockatoo got your throat?
    我抓住你的喉咙了吗
  321. Nigel, alive.
    奈吉尔 要活的
  322. To be continued.
    这事儿没完
  323. That was your plan! To take off and leave me!
    这就是你的计划吗 自己逃出去把我留这儿
  324. Gee, thanks.
    真是谢谢你了啊
  325. Why didn't you follow me?
    你怎么不跟着我
    • Nice work, Nigel. - Yah, nice work, Nigel.
      -干得好 奈吉尔 -干得好 奈吉尔
  326. The last two Macawsan birds.
    最后两只蓝色金刚鹦鹉
  327. These are worth a fortune.
    它们价值连城
  328. Hey, Fernando! Hang these up in the other room.
    费尔南多 把笼子挂到屋里
    • Hey, birdie. - Let me out! Let me out!
      -你们好啊小鸟 -让我出去 让我出去
  329. Let me out of here!
    让我出去啊
  330. Pretty bird. I'm a pretty bird.
    我很漂亮 我很漂亮
  331. Pretty bird. I'm a pretty bird, hahaha!
    我很漂亮 我很漂亮 哈哈
  332. I was framed. They got the wrong guy.
    他们搞错了啊 我根本就不是鸟
  333. Sorry guys. Nothing personal.
    对不住了 我不是有意的
  334. So, what is going to happen to them?
    它们会怎么样呢
  335. Don't worry. We're going to find good homes for them.
    别担心 我们会给它们找到一个温暖的家
  336. Now go home to Mama.
    现在回家找妈妈去吧
    • But I don't have a Mama. -Father?
      -但是我没有妈妈 -爸爸呢
    • Brother? - Gold fish?
      -兄弟呢 -金鱼呢
  337. Can we keep him, boss?
    我们收养他吧 老大
  338. No!
    不行
  339. So Marcel, what's really going to happen to those birds?
    马修 它们到底会怎样呢
  340. Dulled, plucked, stuffed, eaten, who cares.
    吃了也好 弄死当标本也罢 关我屁事
  341. All I know is, we are going to be rich.
    我只知道 咱们这下可赚大发了
  342. We're gonna to be rich.
    我们要有钱了
  343. Come on, the game's starting.
    快来 球赛开始了
  344. Yes, you be very clear. Tomorrow or the deal is off.
    对 你听清楚 明天交易或者免谈
  345. Of course, I have both the Macaws.
    当然了 我有两只蓝色金刚鹦鹉
  346. Yes, I'll deliver them myself.
    是的 我会亲自送货的
  347. Au revoir.
    再见
  348. Alright you two, we load the truck tonight.
    你俩听好了 我们今晚装车
  349. First thing in the morning, we bring those birds to the airport.
    明天一早 就把这些鸟运到机场
    • You got it? - Yeah, sure, heard you.
      -听明白了吗 -知道了
  350. And one of you, feed Nigel.
    你们选一个人 去喂奈吉尔
  351. Rock paper scissors, shoot.
    石头 剪子 布 靠
  352. Yes!
  353. No-no, scissors cut rock.
    不对 剪刀剪石头[骗傻子不要钱啊]
  354. Oh man, how come you always win?
    唉 你怎么每次都能赢[因为你是弱智]
  355. Nice birdie.
    好鸟鸟
  356. Here you go.
    吃饭饭嘛
  357. Ughh, cannibal.
    食肉鸟
  358. Okay, hold it together. The key is not to panic.
    好的 不要惊慌 关键在于不要惊慌
  359. I'm not panicking.
    我没惊慌啊
  360. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to me.
    我没跟你说话 我自言自语呢
  361. But it's okay. Because any minute now, Linda will find us.
    没关系 琳达随时会找到我们的
  362. Oh great, and then she'll
    是啊 然后她会
  363. just stick us behind another set of bars, right?
    把咱们换到另一个笼子里 对吧
  364. Yes, I mean no!
    是啊 不 不是那样
  365. Look, pet cages might work
    听着 宠物笼子也许适合你
  366. for you but I don't want to belong to anyone.
    但是我不想成为任何人的玩物
  367. Something seems to be lodged in my beak.
    我嘴上好像卡了个东西
  368. Would you mind?
    你介意吗
  369. Oh, I know I'm not a pretty birdie.
    我知道我现在算不上帅
  370. But I used to be quite a looker.
    但我曾经却风光无限
  371. The star.
    明星是也
  372. Lights, camera, action.
    灯光 摄影 开始
  373. I was striking svelte.
    我曾有的完美的身材
  374. Ambitious feet-to-beak.
    从头到脚 光彩夺目
  375. So birdie-licious.
    鸟中独领风♥骚♥
  376. Now I'm vile. I'm villain and vicious.
    现在我是卑鄙的 可怕的坏蛋
  377. Oh, and malicious.
    并且还很恶毒
  378. I had it all, TV shows, women too.
    我曾拥有一切 电视和女人
  379. I was tall. Over 1'foot 2".
    我很高挑 36厘米高
  380. Then they got a pretty parrot to fill my shoes.
    然后他们找了一只漂亮鹦鹉顶替我
  381. That's why I am so evil, why I do what I do.
    这就是我堕落至此的原因
  382. He was a superstar. So young and vital.
    他曾是超级明星 年轻而有活力
  383. He's nasty. A Southern American idol.
    他声名远扬 是南美洲的偶像
  384. He's a vicious bird. Who said that about me?
    他现在是恶毒的鸟 谁这么说我
  385. A very vicious bird. I'll have you rotisseried.
    一只十分恶毒的鸟 我把你们烤了
  386. I am a feathery freak with beak, a bird murderer.
    我是有羽毛的尖喙怪物 鸟类终结者
  387. You think you're better than me. I've never heard of you.
    你觉得你比我更强 但是我从未听说
  388. I'm evil. I'll feed your cheese balls with weevils.
    我很恶毒 我喂你们吃象鼻虫的芝士球
  389. I poop on people and I blame it on seagulls.
    我在人们身上拉屎 然后嫁祸给海鸥
  390. It was him.
    是它干的
  391. He's a nasty bird, I'm invincible.
    他是险恶之鸟 我所向无敌
  392. He's ghastly.
    它是可怕的
  393. I'm invincible, I'm unwashable, unrinsible.
    我所向无敌 无人敢洗
  394. Like an abandoned school, I have no principles.
    就像是废弃的学校 我没有准则
  395. All of you Brazilian birds
    你们巴西的鸟儿
  396. All 18 million birds.
    所有一千八百万只鸟儿
  397. I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
    我来告诉你们我要干什么
  398. I'm going to make you...
    我要让你们
  399. Shut up now, shut up!
    闭嘴 都给我闭嘴
  400. Just me.
    我独唱
  401. I will make you ugly too.
    我会让你们也变得丑陋
    • Hey! - Sweet nightmares.
      -喂 -祝你们做个噩梦
  402. Not cool man. Scary, but not cool!
    什么啊 这么吓人 一点都不帅
    • Hey, are you okay? - No.
      -你还好吗 -不好
  403. I'm definitely not okay!
    我好个头啊
    • What are you doing? - Getting out of here.
      -你干什么呢 -逃出这里
  404. You going to help me, or what?
    你到底帮不帮我吧
  405. Actually our survival guide
    其实 救生手册上说
  406. said to sit and wait, and help will come.
    我们应该保持镇定 坐等救援才会得救
  407. No one is coming!
    没人会来的
  408. We are on our own and if we just sit here, we're going to die!
    我们只能靠自己 如果在这等下去 咱俩都得死
  409. Yes, yes, yes.
    好 好 好
  410. No!
  411. Nigel, get out of the way!
    奈吉尔 一边去
  412. Stop, stop. Why don't you just open the door?
    停停停 为啥不直接打开门呢
  413. Are you kidding me?
    你开什么玩笑
  414. Why? It's just a standard flip slide ball.
    怎么了 很简单的一个插销而已嘛
  415. What are you doing?
    你干什么呢
    • Well I can't... - What? You can't what?
      -我不会 -什么 你不会什么
  416. I can't fly!
    我不会飞
    • You couldn't tell me before now! - It didn't matter before now.
      -你早点说会死啊 -之前也不需要飞啊
  417. I hate you.
    我鄙视你
    • There is something else I need to know? - Yes!
      -还有什么我需要知道的吗 -有
  418. I can't fly, I pick my beak
    我不能飞 我抠嘴[类似于人类抠鼻孔]
  419. and once in a while I pee in the bird bath.
    我有时候在鸟池里撒尿
  420. Happy?
    高兴了
  421. There, they are!
    那里 他们在那
  422. We got to get out of here!
    我们得离开这儿
  423. Wait. Listen to me.
    等等 听我说
  424. Flying may not be my thing, but walking is. Follow my lead.
    我虽然不会飞 但是我特别会走 听我的
    • Inside right, outside left. - Okay, I've got it.
      -左右左 左右左[两人三足] -明白
  425. Inside, outside, inside, outside.
    左右左 左右左
  426. Yes, yes! Come on!
    好啊 好啊 加油
  427. See, I'm bilingual too.
    看 我还是双语人才
  428. This is great!
    好极了
  429. I'm chained to the only bird in the world who can't fly!
    我和世界上唯一不会飞的鸟绑在一起
  430. Actually, there are 40 species of flightless birds.
    其实 世界上有四十种鸟类不会飞
    • Duck! - No, Ducks can fly!
      -弯腰[英文同鸭子] -不 鸭子会飞
  431. No! Duck!
    我说让你弯腰
  432. Oh yes!
    好耶
  433. Yes!
    好耶
  434. Calm down!
    冷静点
  435. Nooo! Nooorrr!
    不 不
  436. Get out of here, you putrid poultry.
    滚开 你们这些肮脏的家禽
    • Oh, what was that? - A stick.
      -啊 那是啥 -一根木棍
    • Ahh, and that? - It's just a rock.
      -啊 那个呢 -只是一块石头
    • Is that a spider on my back? - Will you quit it?
      -我感觉后背有只蜘蛛 -你有完没完
  437. It's just a leaf. Turn around.
    树叶而已 转过去我看看
  438. Leaf.
    树叶而已
  439. Told you.
    跟你说了
  440. Come on, we need to find a safe place to spend the night.
    来吧 我们得找个安全的地方过夜
  441. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers