里约大冒险 第二部分 Rio Part2

阅读次数 0
  1. Safe? Safe! We're in the jungle!
    安全 我们在丛林里怎么安全
  2. You know when people say it's a jungle out there,
    人们说那地方是个丛林的时候
  3. I'm pretty sure they don't mean it as a good thing.
    我很确定 他们肯定不觉得那是个好地方
  4. Look, I hate to break it to you,
    听着 我虽然不想这么说
  5. but this is where our kind naturally lives.
    但这是我们鸟类天然的栖息地
  6. Hey, don't talk to me about nature. I watch Animal Planet.
    别跟我讲自然的知识 我平时经常看动物世界
  7. I know all about the food chain.
    我了解所有的食物链
  8. You see, out here I'm just a hors d'oeuvre.
    你看 我在这儿就是别人的开胃菜
  9. Nothing more than a feathery spring roll.
    就是一个羽毛春卷而已
  10. That is why we stay on the trees and not on the ground.
    这就是为什么我们要待在树上而不是地面
  11. After you.
    您先请
  12. Oh no, I don't think so.
    哦 不 我不这么觉得
  13. I'll feel much more comfortable in something man-made.
    我觉得我待在人造的地方会好点
  14. How about up there?
    那边怎样
  15. I can't believe I've to drag your clumsy butt up there.
    我简直不能相信 我得拽着你这笨鸟上去
  16. Drag me? Watch and learn.
    拽着我 你瞧好吧
  17. Blu! Just wait!
    布鲁 等等
  18. Who's dragging who's butt now, huh?
    看看谁拽着谁
  19. Ha, ha very funny.
    好吧 好吧 你赢了
  20. You see, who needs flying?
    你看 谁还需要飞
  21. Birds, birds need flying.
    鸟 鸟需要飞翔
  22. Flying is... freedom
    飞翔就意味着 自♥由♥
  23. and not having to rely on anyone.
    不用依赖任何人
  24. Don't you want that?
    你不希望这样吗
  25. I don't know. Sounds a little lonely.
    我不知道 听起来有点孤独
  26. Let's get some sleep.
    睡觉吧
  27. I'm probably going to be up for a little while.
    我还是稍微晚点睡吧
  28. Because I'm still on Minnesota's time.
    我还在倒时差呢
  29. Good night.
    晚安
  30. Good night Jewel.
    晚安 珠儿
  31. Good night Linda.
    晚安 琳达
  32. Excuse me, sir. Have you seen my bird?
    您好 先生 您见过我的鸟了吗
  33. Have you seen my bird?
    见过我的鸟吗
  34. Excuse me, have you seen my bird?
    您好 您看见我的鸟了吗
  35. Have you seen my bird?
    您看见我的鸟了吗
  36. Lady, American lady.
    女士 美国女士
  37. Blu? Blu?
    布鲁 布鲁
  38. I know where your birds are.
    我知道您的鸟在哪
  39. You found Blu? Are you sure?
    是布鲁吗 你确定吗
  40. It's his.
    是它
  41. Let me see that.
    让我看看
  42. You're right.
    没错 就是它
  43. Okay, where is he?
    好的 它在哪
  44. Come on, let's go. I'll take you to him.
    来吧 咱们走 我带你去找它
  45. No, no Linda, wait. We don't know this boy.
    等等 琳达 我们又不认识他
  46. We can't trust him.
    我们不能相信他
  47. I have to trust him.
    我必须相信他
  48. I don't have a choice.
    我别无选择
  49. Do you think I'm an idiot?
    你们以为我是脑残吗
  50. There were two birds, chained together, in a cage.
    两只鸟 拴在一起 关在笼子里
  51. How could you lose them?
    你们怎么能看丢了
  52. They out smart us boss. But don't worry.
    它们比我们聪明 但是别担心
  53. We'll get them back. I have a plan.
    我们会抓到它们的 我有个计划
  54. Oh great. What are you going to do?
    真的啊 你有何高见
  55. Wonder in the city, calling "Here birdie-birdie, here birdie!"
    在城里转悠 然后喊着 "鸟儿鸟儿快来这儿"
  56. Well, anything sounds dumb when you say it like that.
    你这么说的话 什么计划听起来都够呆的
  57. We have to get birds to the airport by tonight.
    我们今晚必须把它们送到机场
  58. But it's Carnival. All the roads will be blocked by the parade.
    但今天狂欢节 所有的道路都会被封锁的
  59. That's why I wanted to go this morning!
    这就是我为什么想要今早送到
  60. Nigel!
    奈吉尔
  61. This bird is ten times smarter than the two of you combined.
    这只鸟比你们俩加起来聪明十倍
  62. If he's so smart why don't you put him in charge?
    它这么聪明 怎么不让它管啊
  63. I am putting him in charge.
    我就是要让它管
  64. Stop suggesting things!
    你不说话会死啊
  65. Go find them, Nigel.
    找到它们 奈吉尔
  66. Hmm, if we can't get through the parade,
    如果我们没法穿过游♥行♥人群
  67. we'll have to be in the parade.
    我们要加入到游♥行♥中去
    • Are you sure it is going to work? - Positive.
      -你确定这个能成功 -肯定
  68. Check my map.
    我都用公式算好了
  69. Yes, that's just comforting. Thank you.
    那还真是让人放心不少啊 谢谢你
  70. Look, let's just get this chain broken.
    听着 只要把这个锁链弄断
  71. Right, then we can go find Linda.
    然后我们就能去找琳达
  72. No, you can go find Linda.
    不 你去找琳达
  73. Once this chain is off,
    一旦我们自♥由♥了
  74. I'm going back to being free in the jungle.
    我要飞回到丛林中去
    • Deal? - Fine, deal.
      -成交? -好 成交
  75. Nice try brainiac.
    干得不错啊 天才
  76. I think something is watching us.
    我觉得有什么东西在盯着咱们
  77. Oh, be careful Blu.
    哎哟 小心点布鲁
  78. They might snuggle you to death.
    这些小玩意儿可能会弄死你呢
  79. Oh, come here.
    过来吧
  80. Attack!
    攻击
  81. What is going on down there?
    这里怎么了
  82. Go, go, go. Off with you.
    走 都走开
  83. Okay guys, guys. I told you a thousand times.
    宝贝们 我跟你们说了很多遍了
  84. Manuela Sofia Kamana, listen to me. Ow! O'yah, right in the eye.
    马内拉 索菲亚 卡玛娜 听我说 正中我眼
  85. Oh precious, ain't they?
    它们多可爱啊 对吧
  86. The kids! Seventeen of them and one on the way.
    一共十七个孩子 还有一个没孵出来呢
  87. Hey, Paco Carlos stop shaking him.
    嘿 帕克 卡洛斯 别玩你们的弟弟
  88. They have given me great feathers.
    它们成了我身上漂亮的羽毛
  89. Oh, this papa needs a break.
    爸爸需要歇会儿了
  90. So, you two love birds headed for Carnival?
    你们小两口要去狂欢节吗
    • Wow, love birds? - We're more like acquaintance birds.
      -不是情侣 -我们只是认识而已
  91. And not even that. We're more like 'chained-together' birds.
    其实那都算不上 我们只是拴在一起
  92. Yes, I mean... Ouch!
    是的 我是说 哦
  93. What is it with these kids and the feathers?
    你的孩子们是怎么了 这么喜欢羽毛
  94. We have no idea, we're having them tested.
    我们也不知道 应该去医院查查
  95. So, do you think you could help us get this thing off?
    你能帮我们把这个弄断吗
  96. Lucky for you, you know Rafael,
    你们真幸运 认识我拉斐尔
  97. and Rafael knows everyone.
    你就认识了所有人
  98. Ow! Again with the eye!
    又是打眼睛
  99. Okay, you want me to call your mother!
    听着 再闹我就叫你们妈了
  100. No!
    不要
  101. Works every time. They are scared to death of her.
    屡试不爽 它们都很怕她
  102. Call me for what?
    叫我♥干♥什么
  103. Eva, my love.
    伊娃 我的心肝儿
  104. I must take this young couple to see Luiz.
    我得带这对情侣去见鲁伊兹
  105. Luiz?
    鲁伊兹
  106. You don't fool me for a second.
    你还想骗我
  107. You and your amigos just want to sneak off to Carnival.
    你们就是想去偷偷参加狂欢节
  108. Oh Carnival.
    说到狂欢节
  109. That magical time
    就是在那次神奇的狂欢节
  110. when I met the most beautiful bird in the world.
    我见到了世界上最美丽的鸟儿
  111. I still remember the song
    我还记得咱们相遇时
  112. that was playing when I first laid eyes on you.
    回荡着的歌♥声
  113. 'Tall and tanning, young and lovely,'
    高佻而健康 年轻而可爱
  114. 'the girl from Ipanema goes walking.'
    伊伯尼玛的姑娘缓缓踱步
  115. Come on baby, sing it.
    来吧 宝贝 一起唱
  116. 'And when she passes'
    当她缓缓走过时
  117. 'Each one she passes goes 'Aah!!!''
    每个路人都惊呼不已
  118. Like a river of the sweetest honey.
    就像是天籁之音
  119. I guess love is deaf too.
    爱情不光是盲目的 也是让人耳聋的
  120. Come here, mmm.
    来吧 宝贝
  121. Okay, take them to Luiz, but hurry back.
    好吧 带它们去见鲁伊兹 但要早点回来
  122. You are an angel.
    你真是一个天使
  123. I'll miss you, my juicy little mango.
    我会想念你的 我的小芒果
  124. Oh me too. My pouchy papaya.
    我也是 我的小木瓜
  125. Hey! Paco, Carlos! Put your brother down, now!
    帕克 卡洛斯 把你们弟弟放下
  126. I can't believe she actually let me go.
    她竟然放我走了
  127. So how far is this Luiz?
    鲁伊兹离这儿多远呢
  128. Not far, 30 minutes says the crow flies.
    不远 乌鸦飞半个小时就到了
  129. And how long does the Macaw walks?
    那鹦鹉走路去 要多久呢
  130. Bobo here can't fly.
    俺家亲爱的不会飞呢
    • But he's a bird. - Not all birds fly.
      -它是只鸟啊 -不是所有的鸟都会飞的
    • There are Ostriches... - You're not an Ostrich.
      -比如鸵鸟 -你又不是鸵鸟
    • Well, not technically. - Wait, wait, wait...
      -理论上来说可不一定 -等等
  131. My friends, I want to help you, but to walk the whole way,
    朋友们 我想帮你们 但要走着去
    • It...it can't be done! - Where's daddy...?
      -根本到不了嘛 -爸爸在哪呢
  132. Daddy, daddy!
    爸爸 爸爸
  133. But hey, we might as well give it a shot.
    但是 我们也许能试试别的方法
  134. Let's go, quickly.
    快走
  135. No, don't back. They sense fear.
    别回头 它们能感知恐惧
  136. What an adorable monkey.
    真是只可爱的猴子
  137. Hey, my watch!
    嘿 我的手表呢
  138. Hello boys.
    你们好
  139. Seems like you had a busy day.
    看来你们今天收获颇丰啊
  140. Oh, what? This?
    什么 这个吗
  141. This is just some stuff we found.
    这些是我们捡的
  142. Right boys?
    对不对 小子们
  143. I'm not interested in your nicked knickknacks.
    我对你们的小玩意不感兴趣
  144. Your burgle-bobbles bore me.
    我不喜欢小偷小摸
  145. There are two blue Macaws out there.
    有这么两只蓝金刚鹦鹉
  146. And I need your multitude of vice to help me find them.
    我要你的小喽罗们找到它们
  147. Oh yes, what's in it for us?
    那我们有什么好处呢
  148. That's a fair question.
    问得好
  149. Let's discuss it.
    咱们来谈谈吧
  150. I certainly see your point.
    我很明白你的意思
  151. But what could I possibly do for you in return?
    但是我该怎么做才能报答你呢
  152. Save me, save me!
    救救我 救救我
  153. Oh, that's a thought.
    这是个办法
  154. This is enough?
    这样就行了吗
  155. I don't want to feel like I'm cheating you.
    我可不想强迫你做什么
  156. We'll do it, we'll do it. Save me, please.
    我们去找 我们去找 救救我吧
  157. Save me!
    救救我
  158. Alright, you twisted my wing. Deal.
    好的 我同意了 成交
  159. Now then, any more questions?
    那么 还有疑问吗
  160. No? Good!
    没有吗 很好
  161. You'll spread out and find these Macaws by the end of the day.
    你们分散去找它们 今晚之前必须找到
  162. Or it's flying lessons for everyone!
    不然给你们每人都上堂飞行课
  163. Go!
    去吧
  164. Go do your monkey business.
    去耍你们的猴把戏吧
  165. I changed my mind.
    我改主意了
  166. Maybe we can find a bus schedule or something.
    要不我们搭巴士去吧
  167. Come on, you are not going to back out now?
    不会吧 你现在哪能退缩
  168. Not in front of a lady.
    还当着小姑娘的面
  169. Okay, yes..., sure.
    好吧 那好吧 好吧好吧
  170. All right, that's the spirit.
    太好了 就是这种精神
  171. You sure you're up for this?
    你确定你决定要飞了
  172. I mean it's not like just
    反正又不是
  173. we're hurdling ourselves off the mountain or something.
    直接从山上跳下去呗
  174. Right?
    是吧
  175. Actually that was pretty much my entire plan.
    其实 我就是这么打算的
  176. What?
    什么
  177. Don't worry Blu. It's in your DNA.
    别担心 布鲁 你有飞行基因
  178. And if our featherless friends can do it,
    那些没羽毛的哥们都能飞
  179. how hard can it be?
    能有多难
  180. Help me!
    救我
  181. Fun right?
    你看 有意思吧
  182. Yeah, fun.
    对 真有意思
  183. Okay, I need you two to get closer.
    你们两个靠近点
  184. Closer.
    再近点
  185. Closer.
    再近点
  186. Nice.
    很好
  187. Now, put your wings around each other.
    现在 你们相互挽住翅膀
  188. What?
    什么
  189. Come on amigos, Not that she's going to bite.
    行了吧 兄弟 她又不会咬你
    • Will you? - We'll see.
      -你会咬他吗 -等着瞧
  190. Now, you flap your right wing and you flap your left wing.
    现在 你扇右翼 你扇左翼
  191. And together, you fly.
    一起扇 你们就可以飞了
  192. This doesn't seem aerodynamically possible.
    这看起来不符合空气动力学原理
  193. You think too much.
    你想太多了
  194. Flying is not what you think up here.
    你光用脑子想 是飞不起来的
  195. It's what you feel in here.
    要用心去感受
  196. And when you feel the rhythm of your heart.
    当你感受到心中的节奏
  197. It's like samba.
    就像跳桑巴
  198. You fly.
    你就能飞了
  199. See, it's easy.
    看看 很简单吧
  200. Easy?
    简单吗
  201. Easy for you to say.
    对你来说简单
  202. Because from here, it look really really hard.
    但对我来说 那是非常非常难
  203. Hey, if want to see Linda again,
    如果你还想见琳达
  204. this is the only way.
    只有这办法
    • Okay, you're right. - Yes, I am.
      -好吧 你说的对 -当然
    • This is for Linda. - Right.
      -为了琳达 -对
    • Keep it simple. - Easy breezing.
      -易如反掌 -易如风掠
  205. Trust, lift, drag...
    信自己 抬起脚 慢步向前...
    • Oh, come on, let's go! - Wait!
      -来吧 飞喽 -等等
  206. Outside, inside, outside, inside...
    左 右 左 右...
  207. Come on Blu, you can do it!
    加油 布鲁 你能行
  208. I can do it, I can do it...
    我能行 我能行...
  209. I can't do it!
    我不行!
  210. Not again!
    不是吧 怎么又这样
    • Am I dead? - No, we are still alive!
      -我死了吗 -没 我们还活着
  211. This is incredible.
    太不可思议了
  212. This is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.
    这是我所见过的最美的场景
    • See what you've been missing? - Yes.
      -知道你以前错过了什么吧 -是啊
  213. Alright Blu, you're flying. Sort of.
    布鲁 不管怎么说 你也飞了
  214. Not really, but do you feel it?
    虽然不用动翅膀 但你感觉到了吗
  215. Yes, I do feel it.
    是 我感觉到了
  216. No, no, Blu!
    不 不 布鲁
  217. Mi Caramba!
    我的天啊
  218. Sorry, sorry, sorry!
    对不起对不起对不起
  219. We're going to die!
    我们要死了
  220. You did not feel it in here.
    你还是没用心感受
  221. You think?
    你以为
  222. Let's catch a ride to Luiz.
    我们搭车去找鲁伊兹
  223. Hurry you two, barbos! Barbos!
    你们两个快点 过来
  224. What's to the species here?
    这儿都是什么人啊
  225. Move it!
    快走
  226. Come on love birds.
    快点上来 爱情鸟
  227. You made it.
    你成功了
  228. I would love to go five minutes without getting killed.
    就让我安全待五分钟不出生入死
  229. Is that too much to ask?
    就这么难吗
  230. For a bird who can't fly, oh yeah.
    对于一只不会飞的鸟来说 那是当然
  231. They're starting to close off the streets for Carnival.
    他们开始为嘉年华封锁街道了
  232. Better be right, kid,
    小子 最好你说得没错
  233. because we're running out of time.
    因为我们快没时间了
  234. Never be able to get my car through this crowd.
    这么多人 车肯定开不过去了
  235. Don't worry, I'm on it.
    别担心 交给我了
  236. Hey kid, where did you get this bike?
    小子 你这摩托车哪儿来的
  237. I traded it for your jeep.
    用你的吉普车换的
  238. What?
    什么
  239. Yes, it's in great condition.
    是啊 这车车况非常好
  240. Well, good condition.
    其实也就还好吧
  241. Hey, out of the way!
    让开 让开
  242. Look out!
    小心
  243. Hold on!
    抓紧了
  244. I'm going to chew my own leg
    要不是马上就能解开这锁
  245. if this doesn't come off soon.
    我现在就把我的腿啃断
  246. Relax, we find Luiz,
    放松点 我们找到鲁伊兹了
  247. we're right where we want to be.
    我们到目的地了
  248. Hey, Ralfi!
    拉斐
  249. If it isn't the king of carnival.
    这不是我们的狂欢节之王嘛
  250. Nico, Pedro! What a family?
    尼可 佩德罗 瞧这一家子
  251. Where've you been hiding yourself, bird?
    鸟兄 你躲哪儿去了
  252. I thought you were dead.
    我以为你死了
  253. Hold up, rewind.
    等等 话说回来
  254. Ain't that the bird from the cage?
    这不是那只笼中之鸟吗
  255. I think our love lesson would down smooth.
    我们的爱情课真是立竿见影
  256. You work fast.
    你进展真快
  257. Baby got beak.
    小宝贝也有鹰钩鼻
  258. You was locked up
    原来的笼中之鸟
  259. and now you're rolling with a hot wing.
    现在有辣妞相伴
  260. I want to be like you.
    我真想和你一样
  261. Don't, it's not what you think.
    别这样 不是你们想得那样
  262. We're just chained together.
    我们只是被拴在一起
  263. Hey, I'm not judging you.
    我没指手画脚
  264. Keep us spastic.
    给俺留点幻想空间
  265. Hey guys, we're looking for Luiz.
    伙计们 我们在找鲁伊兹
  266. Have you seen him?
    你们见过他吗
  267. Yes, I see him but you didn't.
    我见过他 但你没见过
  268. You just missed him.
    他刚走
  269. He took the trolley back to the garage.
    他回车♥库♥了
  270. Oh great.
    好极了
  271. Relax baby bird, you can catch the next one.
    没事的小宝贝 你可以赶下一趟
  272. It's time to take it to the next level.
    是时候 进行下一阶段了
  273. What's wrong with this level?
    这阶段怎么了
  274. Come on, this ain't the level.
    得了吧 这阶段啥都不是
  275. Next level is the level.
    接下来才精彩
    • You got to shake your tail feather. - Oh yes.
      -你得摇动尾部羽毛 -是啊
  276. We got to get this chain off.
    我们得把这链条取下
  277. Come on love birds, you are in Rio.
    来吧 爱情鸟 你们可是在里约
  278. You should enjoy it. Live a little.
    你们该好好享受 享受生活
  279. We got them.
    我们找到他们了
  280. Welcome to paradise.
    欢迎来到天堂
  281. Some party, huh?
    是派对吗
  282. This is the coolest place I've ever seen.
    这儿是我见过的最酷的地方
  283. Despite all the RVS health code violations.
    虽然可能有点卫生问题
  284. I like you. Nothing you say makes any sense.
    我喜欢你 我都听不懂你说什么
  285. Alright everyone listen up.
    大家听好了
  286. Ralfi has some special guests from out of town.
    拉斐从镇外带来些特邀嘉宾
  287. Let's show them some love
    让我们展现我们的热情
  288. because I don't think they get out very much.
    因为我想他们不常出来玩
  289. Everybody put their wings together
    大家把翅膀合起来
  290. and clap them as loud as you can.
    尽情鼓掌吧
  291. Clap them, clap them. I don't care, slap them.
    鼓掌 鼓掌 尽情鼓掌
  292. Party in an opening, my baby.
    派对开始喽 我的宝贝
  293. I wanna party
    我想要派对
  294. I wanna samba
    我想跳桑巴
  295. I wanna party
    我想要派对
  296. I wanna samba
    我想跳桑巴
  297. I wanna party and live my life
    我想要派对 活出精彩
  298. I wanna party and fly
    我想要派对 想要飞翔
    • I'mma fly, fly just like the birds - But you're a bird.
      -我可以飞翔 就像鸟一样 -你本来就是鸟
  299. Oh yah thats right so let me fly,
    就那样让我飞吧
  300. like a rocket then
    像火箭一样
  301. Fly so high ,
    飞得太高
  302. where I need to come down for oxygen
    我得下来吸口氧
  303. Cause once we start it baby,
    因为一旦开始了
  304. ain't no ain't no stopping then
    我们就不会停下
  305. Cause I just wanna live my life and party
    因为我只想活出精彩 想要派对
  306. All I want to do is to be free,
    我所想要的就是自♥由♥自在
  307. and rock my body
    摇动我的身体
  308. And around the world,
    环游世界
  309. and I wanna live my life
    活出精彩
  310. In Rio, Rio, Rio, Rio life
    就在里约 里约 里约生活
  311. What are you doing?
    你在干什么
  312. I do not know.
    我也不知道
  313. Alright, Blu.
    不错啊 布鲁
  314. I'm that samba samba master,
    我是桑巴 桑巴大♥师♥
  315. master master master master
    大♥师♥ 大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
  316. Who shall sound from my ghetto blaster,
    谁来听我的大音炮[手提式大录音机]
  317. blaster, blaster, blaster, blaster
    大音炮 大音炮 大音炮
  318. Hey, she likes you.
    她喜欢你
  319. What are you talking about?
    你在说什么
  320. Have you been listening?
    你在听吗
  321. No, I've been watching.
    不 我在看
  322. Just be yourself, go on.
    随心而动 去吧
  323. I wanna party
    我想要派对
  324. I wanna samba
    我想要桑巴
  325. I wanna party and live my life
    我想要派对 活出精彩
  326. I wanna party and fly
    我想要派对 想要飞翔
  327. You two are coming with me.
    你们两个跟我走
  328. In your little monkey dreams.
    做你的猴头梦吧
  329. That was meant for you.
    那是吐给你的
  330. Come on, can we all get along?
    我们就不能和平共处吗
  331. This isn't your fight big nose.
    大鼻子 这可不关你的事
  332. You mess with my friend, you mess with me!
    你找我朋友麻烦 就是找我麻烦
  333. And us!
    还有我们
  334. Yes, little King Kong.
    对 你这小金刚
  335. I don't know what's going on here.
    我是来打酱油的
  336. Birds vs. Monkeys!
    鸟猴大战开始
  337. Get them!
    干掉他们
  338. Yippee-kay-yay mountain man!
    去死吧 小山民
  339. Miss!
    没打到
  340. We have to go!
    我们得走了
  341. Need a lift?
    要搭顺风鸟吗
  342. Take that you, funky monkey.
    接招 臭猴子
    • Thank you! - Any time!
      -谢谢你 -不客气
  343. That's what I'm talking about.
    那正如我所说
  344. Bird man, we threw down!
    鸟人 我们胜利了
  345. Yes, we threw down.
    是啊 我们胜利了
  346. You guys were like fire and ice.
    你们这俩家伙就像火和冰
  347. Thunder and lightning.
    雷鸣和闪电
  348. Hip and hop.
    嘻和哈
  349. Cheese and sprinkles.
    芝士和糖末
  350. It's a Minnesota thing.
    那是明尼苏达的俗语
  351. You see, nothing you say makes any sense.
    你看 都不知道你在说什么
  352. Come on, follow me.
    过来 跟我走
  353. What?
    怎么搞的
  354. But, the birds were here.
    小鸟们应该在这里
  355. Yeah, sure they were, kid.
    对 它们肯定在这 小子
  356. I swear. The birds were right here.
    我发誓 那些鸟应该在这里
  357. How do you know?
    你怎么会知道呢
  358. Because I'm the one who took them.
    因为我也是抓鸟人之一
    • You? - I didn't want to hurt anybody.
      -是你 -我不想伤害任何人
  359. I just needed the money.
    我只想弄点钱
  360. Fernando, I trusted you.
    费尔南多 我信任你
  361. I know but...
    我知道但...
  362. Oh man, that's good.
    老兄 那是很棒
  363. Hey guys.
    你们好
  364. What are you doing here?
    你在这儿干什么
  365. I just wanted to see
    我只是来看看
  366. if you have any work for me.
    有什么可以帮忙的吗
  367. Well, if you were here two hours ago,
    如果你早两小时来
  368. you could have helped us load...
    就可以帮我们装...
  369. What?
    什么
  370. Shut up!
    闭嘴
  371. So, why are you guys dressed for Carnival?
    你们穿得这么漂亮是去嘉年华吗
  372. No, no one will know us
    不 我们偷运这些鸟时
  373. when we smuggle these birds...Ouch!
    就不会被发现了...
  374. Shut up!
    闭嘴
  375. We need a float.
    我们要弄辆彩车
  376. A float!
    彩车
  377. So you guys are going to the parade. Can I come?
    你们要去参加游♥行♥啊 我能去吗
  378. I'm a great dancer.
    我跳舞很棒
  379. Can he come?
    他能去吗
  380. Come on, please. Three's better than two.
    就让他去吧 三个总比两个强
  381. Fine. We got to hurry though.
    好吧 我们得抓紧时间了
  382. Wow, I almost forgot.
    我差点忘了
  383. Where did I put it? I thought it was right here.
    我放哪里了呢 我想应该就在这里
  384. There it is!
    在这
  385. Got it!
    我拿到了
  386. Let's go.
    我们走
  387. Hurry up, kid.
    快点 小子
  388. Can he go on the plane with us too?
    他能和我们一起上飞机吗
  389. Shut up.
    闭嘴
  390. We can't let them get on the plane.
    我们不能让他们上飞机
  391. You can ride a motorcycle, right?
    你会骑摩托的 对吗
  392. You insult me.
    你少侮辱我
  393. No, I can't drive a motorcycle.
    不 我不会骑摩托
  394. It's just like riding a snowmobile.
    这就像骑机动雪橇一样
  395. What happened?
    出啥事了
  396. Papa?
    爸爸
  397. What happened?
    发生什么了
  398. Don't hurt me.
    别伤害我
  399. Stop your chirping and talk to me!
    别唧唧歪歪 告诉我
  400. No, I don't know anything.
    不 我什么都不知道
  401. When I go biting down your head,
    我咬下你的脑袋的时候
  402. will it go pop or will it go crack?
    它是会爆开 还是会裂开呢
  403. Where are the civilian birds?
    那些小鸟去哪儿了
  404. That means Blu by the way.
    我是说布鲁去哪儿了
  405. They escaped, went to Luiz.
    他们跑了 去找鲁伊兹了
  406. Anything else?
    还有什么
  407. They said you were very nice.
    他们说你特善良
  408. Did they?
    真的吗
  409. Liar.
    骗子
  410. And handsome too?
    还很帅呢
  411. Never send a monkey to do a bird's job.
    永远别让猴子去做什么鸟事
  412. Don't worry, I got it.
    别担心 我懂的
  413. There he goes. That's my boy.
    他行动了 那才是我的好小子
  414. Is it hot? I think I'm sweating.
    热吗 我好像流汗了
  415. I don't think it was even biologically possible.
    尽管生理学上根本不可能
  416. Look
    看啊
  417. Yes, that's your boy, alright.
    是啊 那就是你的好小子 很好
  418. Okay, so he needs a little help.
    他需要点火花
  419. Oh, come on, let's give him some.
    来吧 我们就给他点火花
  420. Set the mood.
    营造点气氛
  421. I'm on it. I know how to set the Mood.
    我来吧 这我懂
  422. Check it out.
    听好喽
  423. Get it, get it, get it, get it girl
    上啊 上啊 去泡妞
  424. Get-get, get-get, get-get it girl.
    上啊 上啊 去泡妞
  425. Take her, take her to the floor
    带她 带她去跳舞
  426. Show her, show her how you roll
    给她看看 给她看看你多会扭
  427. Drop it, drop it, drop it low
    低点 低点 再低点
  428. Drop it low, drop drop it, drop it low
    低点 低点 再低点
  429. Wow, wow, wow! What kind of mood is that?
    这算啥气氛啊
  430. Pedro, Pedro. A little too aggressively.
    佩德罗 佩德罗 你有点过火了
  431. I'm not hating on your creativity,
    尽管你的创意不错
  432. but I think I've got this one.
    但 还是看看我的吧
  433. Follow my lead.
    跟上我的调调
  434. Now that's more like it.
    这才对头
  435. Wasn't really thinking, wasn't looking
    不去想 不去看
  436. Wasn't searching for an answer
    不去寻找答案
  437. In the moonlight
    在月光下
  438. When I saw you face
    当我看到你的脸庞
  439. Wow, what a beautiful sunset.
    多美的日落啊
  440. Yes.
    是啊
  441. Psst! Blu, down here.
    布鲁 听我说
  442. Tell her, you have beautiful eyes.
    告诉她 你的眼睛很美
  443. That's good, great idea.
    好 好主意
  444. I have beautiful eyes.
    我的眼睛很美
  445. Yeah, okay, sure, they are nice.
    呃 是 是 是不错
  446. No! "Her eyes," Her eyes "!
    不 是"她的眼睛" "她的眼睛"
  447. Your eyes.
    你的眼睛
  448. Your eyes are great, not mine.
    你的眼睛很棒 我的不咋地
  449. I mean mine are okay but yours...
    我是说我的也还凑合 但你的眼睛...
  450. I bet you can see right through them.
    你眼睛可以望眼欲穿
  451. Blu!
    布鲁
  452. Just tell her how you feel.
    只需告诉她你的感受
    • Jewel. - Yes?
      -珠儿 -怎么了
  453. I've been wanting to tell you, that I...
    我一直想告诉你 我...
  454. that I... hoook!
    我...
  455. How sweet, you're getting choked up.
    多可爱 都凝噎了
  456. You're choking!
    你真噎了!
  457. Okay! Alright!
    好吧 我来帮你
  458. Yap, that's my boy.
    好吧 这就是我家小子
  459. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Luiz's garage.
    女士们先生们 鲁伊兹的汽车修理厂到了
  460. After you.
    你先请
    • No, no, you first. - Please, I insist, ok.
      -不 不 你先请 -请进 我坚持
  461. I guess this is it.
    我想这下能搞定了
  462. Yes, quite an adventure.
    是啊 刚才惊心动魄啊
  463. End of the line
    至少结局不错
  464. Ah, yes.
    是啊
  465. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers