里约大冒险 第三部分 Rio Part3

阅读次数 0
  1. I guess things like these don't happen in Tiny-sota.
    我想这种事在小苏达不会发生吧
  2. Tiny-sota?
    什么小苏打
  3. Oh wait, Minnesota?
    等等 你说的是迷你苏打吧[取明尼苏达谐音]
  4. Yes.
    是啊
  5. That's very good. That's very funny actually.
    很好 很搞笑
  6. Luiz!
    鲁伊兹
  7. Are you here, Luiz?
    你在吗 鲁伊兹
  8. Hey Buddy.
    老兄
  9. I got some friends I want you to meet.
    我带了几个朋友想和你见一见
  10. Inside-outside-inside-outside..!
    左右 左右...
  11. I got you... good.
    我逮到你了哟
  12. What?
    什么
  13. I could have rip your throats out.
    我能扯烂你的喉咙
  14. But I didn't.
    但我不会
  15. But I could have.
    但我本来可以的
  16. Hey Luiz!
    你好鲁伊兹
  17. Stop scaring my friends.
    别吓着我的朋友们
  18. Hey Ralfi, come here!
    你好 拉斐 过来
  19. Where have you been?
    你去哪儿了
  20. You look good.
    你气色不错
  21. Wait, wait. Luiz is a bulldog?
    等等 鲁伊兹是只斗牛犬吗
  22. You got something against dogs?
    你对狗有啥意见吗
  23. I do when they're drooling on me.
    流我一身口水的时候我就有意见了
  24. It's a medical condition.
    人家这是一种医学症状嘛
  25. No, amigo. We really need you.
    朋友 我们真的需要你
  26. She's mean, brother.
    她真讨厌
  27. Luiz, come on, please.
    鲁伊兹 帮帮忙吧
  28. We need your help.
    我们需要你的帮助
  29. I think I know what to do.
    我有办法
  30. Are you sure this is safe?
    你肯定这样安全吗
  31. Sure, there's nothing to it.
    当然 没问题
  32. Now if something goes wrong, scream really loud.
    如果出啥问题 就使劲大声喊
  33. Because I can't hear too good with this thing on.
    因为我戴着这玩意儿 听不清
  34. Hey Ralfi! Get the switch, please!
    拉斐 打开开关
  35. Don't worry. He's a professional.
    别担心 他是个专家
  36. Try not to move.
    别乱动
  37. I can't really see out of this thing either.
    而且我戴这玩意可见度也不大好
  38. Hey, where'd you go?
    你们去哪了
  39. Gross.
    恶心死了
  40. But I'm free.
    但我自♥由♥了
  41. Jewel, we are free!
    珠儿 我们自♥由♥了
  42. Slimey, but free!
    黏糊糊的 但是自♥由♥啦
  43. Contaminated probably, but free.
    可能被细菌感染 但是自♥由♥了
  44. Can you believe it, finally.
    你能相信吗 咱们终于
  45. Over.
    结束了
  46. Oh yes!
    太棒啦
  47. Come on guys, let's go!
    伙计们 我们走
  48. What are we standing around for. It's Carnival!
    我们还傻站在这干嘛 这可是狂欢节啊
  49. I know just how you feel.
    我完全理解你现在的感受
  50. Watching them up there, makes you want to chase them,
    看着他们在高处飞 恨不得立即追上它们
  51. grab them in your mouth and bite their heads off.
    一把塞进嘴里 把脖子咬断
  52. I'm just kidding, bro.
    开个玩笑罢了 伙计
  53. Chasing them is plenty.
    追上它们得使出吃奶的劲
  54. I'm flying, just like a bird.
    我在翱翔 像鸟一样尽情的翱翔
  55. Jewel, but you are a bird.
    珠儿 你就是一只鸟好不好
  56. Hey, where are you going?
    你去哪
  57. Blu?
    布鲁
  58. Blu, What wrong?
    布鲁 怎么了
  59. Nothing. Everything is perfect.
    没事 一切都很完美
  60. You'll be off to the rainforest. I'll be back to Linda.
    你会回到森林里 我会回到琳达身边
    • Just like we planned. - I...
      -和我们计划的一样 -我
  61. Hey birds! Stop yapping and start flapping.
    我说你们 别叽歪了 赶紧展翅高飞
  62. Let's go!
    我们快走吧
    • I guess I thought maybe... - What, that you'll come to Minnesota?
      -我想也许 -什么 你要来明尼苏达吗
  63. Great, I guess I make you a scarf.
    不错 我可以给你织个围脖
  64. No, that's not what I meant.
    不 我不是那意思
  65. Look Jewel, I can't spend my life walking around
    珠儿 我不可能一辈子
  66. following you wherever you're going.
    都跟在你屁♥股♥后面用走的
  67. Hey, it's not my fault you can't fly.
    你不能飞 又不是我的错
  68. Awkward.
    这下尴尬了
  69. Okay, okay.
    得啦 得啦
  70. You know what? This is good, just clear the air.
    把这层窗户纸捅破就好啦
  71. Just be completely honest with each other.
    彼此以诚相待
  72. You want honesty! Fine, I can be honest.
    你想听实话吗 很好 我可以说实话
  73. I don't belong here.
    我不属于这里
  74. In fact, I never wanted to come here in the first place.
    事实上 一开始我根本就不想来
  75. And...and, you know what?
    还有 还有 你知道怎么着
  76. I hate to Samba!
    我讨厌桑巴舞
  77. Hey, that's a little too far.
    喂 这话有点过了
  78. Make the mean bird take it back.
    让这坏鸟收回他说的话
  79. Yes, I said it. Every song sounds exactly the same.
    怎么着吧 我就这么说了 每首歌♥都是同一个调子
  80. Tiko-tako, yayaya, Tiko-tako, yayaya. Urghhh.
    蹦嚓嚓 蹦嚓嚓 无聊
  81. I'm tiko-tako out of here.
    我受够这里的蹦嚓嚓了
  82. Fine! See you around, pet.
    好吧 后会有期 可怜的宠物
  83. No, no, no, come back!
    别介 别介 快回来
  84. You belong together! You're Juliet, to his Romeo.
    你们俩天造地设啊 简直就是当今朱丽叶与罗密欧
  85. Sure, they both die in the end but you get my point!
    当然 他们最后都蹬腿了 但你们懂我的
  86. Young love, always so melodramatic.
    年轻人谈恋爱老这么戏剧化
  87. Alright boys, go after her.
    伙计们 跟上她
  88. Blu!
    布鲁
  89. Come back here, come on!
    回来啊 别闹了
  90. I'm ready for Carnival!
    狂欢节 我来啦
  91. Who wants to ride on my...fruit?
    谁想骑在我的 水果上
  92. They left without me.
    他们居然把我给甩了
  93. I'm missed out.
    居然没有等人家
  94. Jewel! Jewel! Wait up!
    珠儿 珠儿 等等
  95. Going somewhere, pretty bird?
    你这是要去哪啊 小美妞
  96. Oh yes!
    那是
  97. I was on my way to crawl your eyes out!
    我正要去抠出你的眼睛
  98. Jewel!
    珠儿
  99. Temper, temper.
    冷静 冷静
  100. Now come along my dear, we are going to the parade.
    现在跟着我 亲爱的 我们一起去参加游♥行♥
  101. Everybody loves the parade.
    大家都爱游♥行♥
  102. Let go of me!
    放开我
  103. Hey, get back here!
    快回来
  104. Nobody messes with a friend of Pedro.
    没人敢欺负我们佩德罗的朋友
  105. Ain't happening! It's on! Come on!
    这事绝不可能让它发生 来点士气
  106. Did you see the talon on that guy?
    你没看那家伙的铁爪吗
  107. Talon?
    铁爪
  108. Maybe it's on, next time.
    绝不轻饶 那还是下次吧
  109. Ralfi, help, help!
    拉斐 救命啊 救命啊
  110. Rafael, quit following me.
    拉斐尔 别跟着我
  111. You're going in the wrong direction. Isn't Carnival that way?
    你走错方向了 狂欢节不是在那边吗
  112. I'm not going to Carnival.
    我不去狂欢节
    • No, I'm going home. - But I thought you loved Carnival.
      -不去啊 我是要回家 -但我还以为你喜欢狂欢节
  113. I do, but I love my family much more.
    我是喜欢 但我更爱我的家人
  114. And that's a choice I made with this, and not with this.
    这是我用心 而不是大脑做出的选择
  115. Blu! Blu! Hey Blu! I was flying,
    布鲁 布鲁 我正飞着
  116. then I saw this big cockatoo
    看见了那个大个头葵花鹦鹉
  117. with big ninja talon.
    那大铁爪不是闹着玩的
  118. This cockatoo was ugly. Anyway to the point.
    这个葵花鹦鹉丑陋无比 赶紧有话直说
  119. Then Jewel was there, and he snatched Jewel up.
    珠儿就在那 他把珠儿抓走了
  120. Then he was like, "You coming with me you little princess?"
    他牛气的说 "小公主 跟我走"
  121. And Jewel was like, Pssh!,
    然后珠儿左勾拳
  122. pssh! "I'm no princess, leave me alone."
    右踢脚 "我才不是你小公主 给我滚开"
    • And I was like, "Hey!". - Then he was like "What!"
      -然后我说 "嗨" -然后他说 "什么"
  123. Stop! Just tell me what happened.
    停 赶紧告诉我发生了什么事
  124. He got Jewel.
    他把珠儿抓走了
  125. And he's taking Jewel to the parade.
    他带珠儿去游♥行♥了
  126. This is all my fault.
    这都是我的错
  127. Let's fly!
    咱们飞吧
  128. Carnival, here we come!
    狂欢节 我们来了
  129. Hey dog, I'm flying back here.
    狗狗 我跟着你后面那
  130. You'll get wet on this flight!
    你这速度一会全身就得变湿
  131. Come on, come on, come on. Where are these guys?
    赶紧 赶紧 拜托 这帮蠢货去哪了
  132. Yes, nice.
    太漂亮了
  133. Very nice.
    非常漂亮
  134. Marcel!
    马修
  135. Marcel!
    马修
  136. Oh, boy.
    真够现眼的
  137. Bird, chicken.
    小鸟 小鸡
  138. Come on Fernando, dance.
    费尔南多 跳起来吧
  139. Idiots.
    脑残
  140. Excuse me!
    抱歉
  141. Coming through!
    借过啦
  142. Watch your feet.
    小心脚
  143. Oops, sorry.
    对不起
  144. Go ahead. Come in.
    下一个 进来
  145. Wait, stop please. Performers only.
    等等 不好意思 只有表演者才能进
  146. Tulio?
    图里欧
  147. Linda, I was just a...
    琳达 我只是
  148. I look ridiculous, don't I?
    我看起来很可笑 是吗
  149. Sorry.
    抱歉
  150. The Parade! It's about to start.
    游♥行♥ 游♥行♥ 马上就要开始了
  151. Ok, one witch. Go ahead.
    女巫 进去吧
  152. Okay, just follow my lead. Act naturally.
    照我的样子做 表现得自然点
  153. Are you okay?
    你还好吗
  154. Come on.
    来吧
  155. Blu!
    布鲁
  156. Blu!
    布鲁
  157. Wait, no, no, no. I'm looking for a blue bird.
    等等 不 不 不 我在找一只蓝鸟
    • Birdo. - What birdo? Move it, move it...
      -蓝鸟 -什么蓝鸟 快上 快上
  158. Wait, what are you doing?
    等等 你要干什么
  159. Tulio!
    图里欧
  160. Hey! Let me out!
    让我出去
  161. Tulio!
    图里欧
  162. This is not good. This is not good.
    这可不妙 这可不妙
  163. This is...
    这可
  164. Cheese and sprinkles.
    我七舅姥爷的三外甥女哎
  165. Okay, you can put me down now. I think we are done here.
    放我下来 我玩够了
  166. I think they like my moves.
    他们都喜欢我的舞步哎
  167. Hey, keep dancing my boy.
    继续跳啊 小男孩
  168. One down and one to go.
    抓到你 他也就快搞定了
  169. You'll never find him.
    你这辈子都休想找到他
  170. He's already gone.
    他已经走了
  171. Oh, I don't need to find him.
    我不需要去找他
  172. He'll find you.
    他会来找你的
  173. This is the spit!
    现场就应该这么火爆
  174. Yeah, baby.
    太好啦 宝贝们
  175. Now I can get my freak on.
    现在我可要好好撒撒狗欢
  176. Luiz please, rescue first, freak later.
    鲁伊兹 拜托了 先办事后疯狂
  177. Come on. Out of my way, people!
    都给我让道 伙计们
  178. All right guys, I'll fly ahead to look for Jewel.
    伙计们 我去上面找珠儿
  179. Hello ladies.
    你们好 美妞
  180. There's the big nose, hold up!
    仔细搜寻 坚持住
  181. What!
    等等
  182. Linda!
    琳达
  183. Excuse me, excuse me.
    借过 借过
  184. Linda!
    琳达
  185. Linda!
    琳达
  186. Speak English!
    别讲鸟语行不行啊
  187. Linda, you got to shake your dooche.
    琳达 摇起你曼妙的小翘臀
  188. No, I don't shake our dooche in Minnesota.
    没门 我在明尼苏达都不会这么做
  189. Hot dog coming through.
    热情的小狗来啦
  190. Blu!
    布鲁
  191. Tulio!
    图里欧
    • Tulio! I saw Blu! - What?
      -图里欧 我看见布鲁了 -什么
  192. Hold on Blu! I'm coming for you!
    坚持住 布鲁 我来救你了
  193. What a view.
    真性感
  194. Blu!
    布鲁
  195. Blu!
    布鲁
  196. Linda.
    琳达
  197. Linda?
    琳达
  198. Blu, Blu, we found her.
    布鲁 布鲁 我们找到她了
  199. She's on some weird chicken float.
    她被关在奇怪的鸡花车里了
  200. Come on!
    快来
  201. Let's go get Jewel.
    我们去救珠儿
  202. Wait Blu! Where are you going?
    等等 布鲁 你去哪
    • I saw Blu. He's riding on a Bulldog. - What?
      -我看见布鲁了 他骑在一只斗牛犬上 -什么
  203. There they are. That's the float.
    他们在那 彩车那里
  204. That float is a crime in itself.
    那彩车跟被炸♥弹♥轰了似的
  205. There he is!
    他在那
    • Hey Jewel. - Blu?
      -珠儿 -布鲁
    • I'm gonna to get you out of here. - No.
      -我来救你了 -不
  206. No Blu, you can't be here. You have to go. Nigel is...
    布鲁 你不能待在这 赶紧走 奈吉尔他
  207. Hello pretty bird.
    你好啊 美鸟
  208. So kind of you to join our little charade.
    欢迎参与我们的活动
  209. Oh come on. You think I came alone.
    拜托 你当我是单刀赴会啊
  210. I got three of the roughest, meanest, craziest birds
    我带了三个里约城中
  211. in all of Rio right behind me.
    最强壮 最坏 最疯狂的保镖
  212. You know that guys, we're saved!
    你认识那些鸟吗 那我们可有救了
  213. I think he means us.
    他大概是指我们吧
  214. Love, it's such a powerful and stupid thing.
    爱情 多么强大却又愚蠢啊
  215. Oh, yes. Well done, Nigel.
    干得漂亮 奈吉尔
  216. Out of the way.
    让一让
  217. Sorry.
    抱歉
  218. Wait, wait!
    等等 等等
  219. We actually made it!
    我们做到了
  220. Hey Marcel, can we do it again next year?
    马修 明年还能再来玩吗
  221. Please, please.
    拜托了 拜托了
  222. Right, next year too?
    明年也来玩嘛
  223. Wait, come back!
    等等 回来
  224. Get in!
    上车
  225. I don't know how I got up here, but I'm never coming down!
    我都不知道我是怎么上来的 但我死也不下去了
  226. Come on, kid.
    给我 小孩
  227. I'm going to get you guys out of here.
    我会把你们都放出去
    • What do you think you're doing? - Nothing.
      -你想干什么 -什么都没干
  228. You shouldn't have done that.
    你不应该那么做
  229. Come on.
    过来
  230. Just forget him! Get the birds!
    别管他了 装鸟先
  231. They're getting away!
    他们要飞走了
  232. We'll see about that!
    想的美
  233. Watch out!
    当心
    • We did it boys! - Yes, we are the best.
      -我们成功了 伙计们 -是啊 我们是最棒的
  234. Is that a float?
    那是彩车吗
  235. Look at the detail on that thing.
    看那彩车做得多精致
  236. Pull up you idiot, pull up!
    起飞 蠢蛋 起飞
  237. Blu!
    布鲁
  238. Blu!
    布鲁
  239. Oh Blu.
    布鲁
  240. Sorry Eva, I'm not going to be home for dinner.
    抱歉 伊娃 我不能回家吃晚饭了
  241. What are you doing?
    你在干什么
  242. I'm going to pop this open like a soda can.
    开这玩意就像开苏打水
  243. Now that's pop it!
    砰砰砰
  244. Hurry, we got to help the others.
    快 我们还得帮其他鸟
  245. I'm a pretty bird, I'm a pretty bird.
    我很漂亮 我很漂亮
  246. I'm a pretty bird, Pretty bird, I'm a pretty bird!
    我很漂亮嘛 漂亮 我很漂亮
  247. Come on!
    快跑
  248. I'm out!
    我自♥由♥啦
  249. Oh, the light!
    有光
  250. Go, go, go!
    快走 快走 快走
  251. Freedom!
    自♥由♥我来啦
    • Come on, we need to get out! - Wait, wait!
      -快 我们赶紧走 -等等 等等
  252. It's okay.
    没事的
  253. It's okay.
    没事的
  254. We'll figure this out together.
    我们一起想办法
  255. Right?
    好吗
  256. Let him go!
    放他走
  257. Jewel!
    珠儿
  258. My wing.
    我的翅膀
  259. Oh, pity.
    真可惜
  260. Now we have two useless, flightless birds.
    现在我们有两只没用又不会飞的鸟了
  261. Not cool man, not cool!
    一点也不好笑 伙计 不好笑
  262. We're going down!
    我们要坠机了
  263. -Okay. Rock, paper, scissors, - Chute!
    -剪刀石头布 -我拿到降落伞了
  264. Hasta la vista, losers!
    后会有期啦 白♥痴♥们
  265. Wait for us!
    等等我们
  266. Cannonball!
    炮弹来啦
  267. Blu!
    布鲁
  268. No!
  269. Blu, you're crazy! What are you doing?
    布鲁 你疯了 你这是在自杀
  270. I'm not going to let you go.
    我不能眼看着你去死
  271. We're chained to each other birds, remember?
    我们是拴在一起的鸟 还记得吗
    • Blu, you're flying! - Yes!
      -布鲁 你会飞啦 -是啊
  272. I'm flying, I'm really flying! You're right.
    我会飞啦 我真的会飞啦 你说的对
  273. I'm not an ostrich! I'm not an ostrich!
    我不是鸵鸟 我不是鸵鸟
  274. Dad, look!
    爸 你看
  275. Idiots!
    脑残
  276. Linda!
    琳达
  277. Blu?
    布鲁
  278. It's Blu! Look Tulio is Blu!
    是布鲁 看 图里欧 是布鲁
  279. And he's flying. My Blu is flying.
    他会飞了 我的布鲁会飞了
  280. He's flying!
    他会飞了
  281. Here, let me see.
    过来 让我看看
  282. Don't worry, I'll take care of you.
    别担心 我会照顾你
  283. That's my big brave boy.
    真是我勇敢的好孩子
  284. All the birds of the feather.
    拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊
  285. Do what we love most of all.
    尽情舒展婀娜之姿
  286. Moon and the stars, strumming guitars.
    荡起秋千 点缀森林 弹奏吉他
  287. That's why we love Carnival.
    我们最爱嘉年华
  288. Loving our life in the jungle.
    热爱森林中的生活
  289. Everything is wild and free.
    不受约束 自♥由♥自在
  290. Never alone, cause this is our home.
    有家就不孤单
  291. Magic can happen for Rio.
    奇迹之地里约
  292. In Rio, all by itself.
    自♥由♥自在的里约
  293. You can see it coming.
    它就那么来了
  294. You can't find it anywhere else.
    而在别处你无处寻觅
  295. I'm the Capowaya Kinga, Kinga, Kinga Kinga Kinga.
    我是鸟王 我是鸟王 我是鸟王
  296. Birds like me cause I'mma hot winga.
    鸟儿们喜欢我 因为我是火爆热辣
  297. Angel hotta winga.
    天使火爆辣鸟
  298. Here everybody love samba.
    这里人人都爱桑巴
  299. Birds that you feel in your heart.
    你的感情由心而生
  300. Beauty and love, what more could you want.
    拥有美貌爱情 别无其他祈求
  301. Everything can be for Rio, in Rio.
    里约应有尽有 在里约
  302. Hear something else.
    倾听他人的话语
  303. You just feel it happening.
    用心去感受 奇迹就会发生
  304. You won't find it anywhere else.
    不用去其他地方寻找
  305. I love you Rio!
    我爱你 里约
  306. Every part of my heart I'm giving out.
    我用尽全力去爱
  307. Every song on my lips I'm singing out.
    我唱出我想唱的歌♥
  308. Any fear in my soul I'm letting go.
    我消除了灵魂中的恐惧
  309. Anyone who ask I'll let them know.
    我要让大家都知道
  310. She's the one, she's the one, I'll say it loud.
    她是唯一 她是唯一 我大声呼喊
  311. She's the one, she's the one, I'll say it proud.
    她是唯一 她是唯一 我大声呼喊
  312. Ring the bell, ring the bell for the whole crowd.
    铃♥声♥响起来 所有的铃♥声♥全都响起来
  313. Ring the bell, ring the bell, I'm telling the world.
    铃♥声♥响起来 铃♥声♥响起来 我要告诉全世界
  314. That I've found the girl.
    我找到了心爱的女孩
  315. The one I can live for.
    她是我生之希望
  316. The one who deserves.
    她值得我全情投入
  317. Every part of my heart I'm giving out.
    我用尽全力去爱
  318. Every song on my lips I'm singing out.
    我唱出我想唱的歌♥
  319. Any fear in my soul I'm letting go.
    我消除了灵魂中的恐惧
  320. Anyone who ask I'll let them know.
    我要让大家都知道
  321. She's the one, she's the one, I'll say it loud.
    她是唯一 她是唯一 我大声呼喊
  322. She's the one, she's the one, I'll say it proud.
    她是唯一 她是唯一 我大声呼喊
  323. Ring the bell, ring the bell for the whole crowd.
    铃♥声♥响起来 所有的铃♥声♥全都响起来
  324. Ring the bell, ring the bell, I'm telling the world.
    铃♥声♥响起来 铃♥声♥响起来 我要告诉全世界
  325. That I've found the girl.
    我找到了心爱的女孩
  326. The one I can live for.
    她是我生之希望
  327. The one who deserves.
    她值得我全情投入
  328. To give all the heart.
    值得我全情投入
  329. A reason to fly.
    她是我高飞的缘由
  330. The one I can live for.
    她是我生之希望
  331. A reason for life.
    她是我活着的理由
  332. I'm telling the world.
    我要告诉全世界
  333. That I found the girl.
    我找到了心爱的女孩
  334. The one I can live for.
    她是我生之希望
  335. The one who deserves.
    她值得我全情投入
  336. To give all the heart.
    值得我全情投入
  337. A reason to fly.
    她是我高飞的缘由
  338. The one I can live for.
    她是我生之希望
  339. A reason for life.
    她是我活着的理由
  340. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers