里约大冒险2 第一部分 Rio 2 Part1

阅读次数 0
  1. What is love if it's not with you?
    如果没有你 爱又有何意义
  2. I know when you're alone you feel it too
    当你孤单时就会明白
  3. In your arms is where I long to be
    你的怀抱才是我的归宿
  4. 'Cause being with you gives me sanity
    只有和你在一起 我才是我自己
  5. Welcome to Rio!
    欢迎光临里约
  6. Listen to me, darling
    亲爱的请听我唱
  7. I wake up every morning thinking about the way you feel
    每天醒来我都在想你
  8. I wonder if you know it
    你是否知道
  9. And what good is the party If you're not around?
    如果没有你 狂欢也毫无意义
  10. But listen to me now
    现在听我唱
  11. What good is love?
    爱又有何意义
  12. If it's not your love
    如果没有你
  13. What good is love?
    爱又有何意义
  14. Am I your baby love?
    我是你的最爱吗
  15. If it's not your love
    如果没有你
  16. Is it a crazy love?
    我们爱得疯狂吗
  17. This is a crazy party I'm so glad I'm here with everybody
    这是个疯狂的派对 真高兴大家都在
  18. Baby, move your body shake it to the ground
    宝贝 摇动身体 狂欢到底
  19. Break it, break it, break it down, Blu
    尽情 尽情 尽情逍遥 布鲁
  20. Me?
  21. What's a song if you can't hear it too?
    除非是和你分享 否则歌♥唱有何意义
  22. Can't imagine dancing without you
    不能想象缺了你的舞步
  23. A shooting star ain't really nothing to see
    哪怕流星也毫无意义
  24. If you're not right here standing next to me
    除非有你和我一起许愿
  25. Listen to me, darling
    亲爱的请听我唱
  26. I wake up every morning
    每天醒来
  27. Thinking about the way you feel
    我都在想你
  28. I wonder if you know it
    你是否知道
  29. What good is the party if you're not around?
    如果没有你 狂欢也毫无意义
  30. Listen to me now
    现在听我唱
  31. What good is love?
    爱又有何意义
  32. If it's not your love
    如果没有你
  33. For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves.
    作为一只明尼苏达鸟 你的舞步真不赖
  34. That wasn't a move. That was an accident.
    那不是舞步 只是个意外
  35. But I accept the compliment.
    不过表扬我接受了
  36. It's great Rafael could watch the kids.
    多亏有拉斐看着孩子们
  37. Yeah, it looks like you're stuck with me all night.
    看来今晚你只能是我的了
  38. You're my one and only, Blu.
    你就是我的唯一 布鲁
  39. That's a good thing, since I'm the only other one.
    多亏你爱我 因为也没有别的鸟给你选了
  40. Hey, you lovebirds! Happy New Year!
    你们这对比翼鸟 新年快乐
  41. Rafi? Where are the...
    拉斐 孩子们呢
  42. The kids are with Luiz. No worries!
    孩子们有路易斯看着呢 别担心
  43. Worries. Right here.
    我已经在担心了
  44. Luiz? Where are the kids?
    路易斯 孩子们呢
  45. What? I don't have any kids.
    什么 我没有孩子啊
  46. Our kids!
    我们的孩子
  47. Oh, right. I left them with Tiny.
    对了 我交给小小了
  48. Tiny?
    小小
  49. What? She's an excellent babysitter.
    怎么啦 她很会带孩子的
  50. I'm a terrible babysitter!
    我不会带孩子啊
  51. This is gonna be awesome!
    这样肯定很好玩
  52. All right, I've done all the calculations...
    我已经计算过全过程了
  53. and each explosion will be perfectly synced to the beat.
    每次爆♥炸♥都将和音乐完美同步
  54. Unless I didn't carry the one...
    我是不是没有考虑到...
  55. Here's my vision.
    我的观点是
  56. Red, blue, green, yellow, yellow! Purple.
    红 蓝 绿 黄 黄 还有紫
  57. Here's my vision. Boom! Crash! Bang! Kapow!
    我的观点是 乒乒乓乓噼里啪啦
  58. I don't think your parents would like this very much.
    我觉得你们的爸妈不会喜欢这个主意的
  59. Here we go.
    来吧
  60. Where are you going, little bird?
    你想去哪 小家伙
    • Hey, what is this? - Oh, Dad.
      -这是什么 -爸
  61. Guys, you know the rules.
    孩子们 家规是怎么说的
  62. No pyrotechnics without adult supervision.
    没有大人监护严禁燃放烟花
  63. We asked Tiny.
    我们问过小小了啊
  64. That's even worse. Sorry, Tiny.
    问她还不如不问 抱歉 小小
  65. You don't have to pay me, Senhor Blu.
    你不用付我钱了 布鲁先生
  66. Kids, next time, ask me.
    孩子们 下次得经过我的许可才行
  67. But you always say "No."
    但你从来都只会说不
  68. No, I don't.
    不 我才没有
  69. Dad, you're in denial.
    爸 你还不承认
  70. Honey, do I always say "No"?
    亲爱的 我经常说不吗
    • Yes. I mean, no. - Great.
      -是啊 我是说 不 -很好
  71. Now Mom's saying it, too.
    现在妈妈也开始说不了
  72. Listen, we are the last blue Spix's Macaws left on the planet.
    我们是地球上最后的蓝羽金刚鹦鹉了
  73. We have to stay safe. Birds of blue feathers...
    我们不能出事 蓝色羽毛的鸟儿...
  74. Have to stick together.
    永远团结在一起
  75. I smell chicken.
    我闻到烧鸡的味道了
  76. No, no, no!
    不不不
  77. No, no, no!
    不不不
  78. By my calculations, that's his twenty-seventh "No" Today.
    据我计算 这是他今天的第27个不了
  79. Help!
    救命
    • Five, four, three, two, one! - Everybody, fly!
      -5 4 3 2 1 -大家快飞
  80. Happy New Year!
    新年快乐
  81. Oh, man. How come Dad gets to have all the fun?
    真是的 凭什么只有爸爸能玩
  82. Look! It worked!
    看 成功啦
  83. Well, this year is off to a great start.
    一年之初开始得不错
  84. Amazon Expedition, day seven.
    亚马逊考察 第七天
  85. Two thousand miles from Rio...
    距离里约两千英里
  86. we've reached the center of the rainforest.
    我们来到了雨林中心
  87. We are surrounded by plants and animals...
    在我们轻松地顺流而下时
  88. struggling for survival...
    环绕我们的是
  89. as we glide effortlessly down the river.
    努力生存着的各种动植物
  90. Effortless for you.
    你倒是轻松
  91. How pretty.
    多美啊
  92. Spit it out, spit it out!
    吐出来 吐出来
  93. We are near the nesting grounds of the Amazonian Wood Quail,
    我们已经来到了亚马逊林鹑的栖息地附近
  94. odontophorus gujanensis.
    也就是林鹑属针尾雀
  95. Six months ago, we rescued this little bird...
    六个月前 我们从走私者手中
  96. from smugglers.
    救下了这只小家伙
  97. It was sick, malnourished...
    它当时重病缠身 营养不良
  98. with a broken leg, but now...
    腿还受了伤 不过现在
  99. my trusty assistant...
    我那值得信赖的助手
  100. I mean, loving wife and colleague,
    我是说 可爱的妻子兼同事
  101. will release her back to her natural habitat.
    将要放它回归它的自然栖息地
  102. It's okay.
    没事的
  103. You can go now.
    你可以走啦
  104. Just like this.
    飞吧
  105. Let me talk to her.
    我来跟它说吧
  106. Go on.
    走吧
  107. Do you think she's gonna be all right?
    你觉得它能融入新生活吗
  108. Give it some time.
    慢慢来 总能适应的
  109. Welcome home.
    欢迎回家
  110. Wait a minute. What is she saying, Tulio?
    等等 它在说什么 图里奥
  111. It's just hard for her to say goodbye.
    它只是不想跟我们道别
  112. No.
    不对
  113. I think she's trying to warn us.
    我觉得它好像在提醒我们什么
  114. No, no, no, Linda.
    不不不 琳达
  115. It might be some sort of mating dance.
    那可能只是告别舞
  116. Tulio! Look!
    图里奥 快看
  117. Paddle! Now!
    快划桨
  118. Okay, okay, okay. Paddle.
    好的好的 桨呢
  119. Watch out!
    小心
  120. Paddle, paddle! Backward, backward!
    划桨划桨 倒船倒船
  121. To the right! No, left! Forward, forward! No, no!
    向右 不 向左 向前 哦不
  122. Make up your mind, Tulio!
    想好了再说 图里奥
  123. Cheese and sprinkles!
    质量太不好了吧
  124. Paddle, paddle! Faster!
    划桨划桨 再快点
  125. Tulio!
    图里奥
  126. Linda! Linda!
    琳达 琳达
  127. Tulio!
    图里奥
  128. Thank heavens you're okay.
    谢天谢地你没事
  129. Tulio, is that a...
    图里奥 那是不是...
  130. Linda! This is incredible!
    琳达 太不可思议啦
  131. Good morning, Jewel!
    早上好 珠儿
  132. Hey! Everyone, look what I found.
    大家伙儿 瞧瞧我找到什么了
  133. Blu?
    布鲁
  134. Kids?
    孩子们
  135. Where did everybody...?
    大家都去哪了
  136. Okay, who's ready for some breakfast?
    谁想吃早餐
  137. Unbelievable.
    难以置信
  138. Did you know...
    你知不知道
  139. that these whole wheat pancakes
    这些全麦煎饼
  140. have twice the vitamins and minerals...
    所含的维他命和矿物质
  141. of regular pancakes?
    是普通煎饼的两倍
  142. And with the blueberries, it's four times as tasty.
    再加上蓝莓 就被普通煎饼好四倍了哦
  143. Hey, where are the blueberries?
    蓝莓去哪了
  144. Oh, Dad!
    爸爸
  145. Looking for this?
    在找这个吗
  146. Bring it.
    放马过来
  147. It's down to the final minutes. He's got magic in his feet!
    场上最后一分钟 他简直脚下生风
  148. He shoots!
    射门
    • He scores! Goal! - Goal!
      -球进了 得分 -得分
  149. Yeah, I got it. I'm good.
    我还是很厉害的嘛
  150. Heads up, Dad!
    小心啦 爸爸
  151. No.
  152. Awesome.
  153. Hi, Mom.
    妈妈好
  154. Busted.
    被发现了
  155. Time to go.
    该走了
  156. Hey, honey. Hey. You hungry?
    亲爱的 你饿了吗
  157. Blu, we talked about this.
    布鲁 我们说好的
  158. Did we? I don't...
    是吗 我不...
  159. Yeah, so, what do you got there?
    好吧 你拿的是什么
  160. Breakfast.
    早饭
  161. That's funny. But seriously, what is that?
    很好玩 说真的 这是什么啊
  162. It's a Brazil nut.
    这是巴西胡桃
  163. I never thought I would find one this close to the city.
    我从来没想到城市里会有
  164. I wanna show the kids how to open one.
    所以想教孩子们怎么打开它
  165. You mean like this?
    像这样吗
  166. Dad already showed us.
    爸爸教过我们了
  167. Wait. Wait, go back.
    等等 换回去
  168. Mom! Dad!
    妈妈 爸爸
  169. You're on TV!
    你们上电视了
  170. Doctor Tulio Monteiro, the Bird Man of Brazil...
    图里奥·蒙泰罗博士 巴西鸟人
  171. announced an important discovery today.
    今日宣布了一个重大发现
  172. We believe we have encountered a wild blue Spix's Macaw
    我们在亚马逊丛林发现了一只
  173. deep in the Amazon jungle.
    野生蓝羽金刚鹦鹉
  174. The blue Spix's Macaw was thought to be practically extinct...
    一直以来蓝羽金刚鹦鹉都被认为濒临灭绝
  175. with the last remaining family living under protection...
    最后一窝蓝羽鹦鹉目前在里约热内卢的
  176. at the Blu Bird Sanctuary in Rio de Janeiro.
    布鲁鸟类庇护所生活
  177. We're famous!
    我们出名啦
  178. If these birds can be found, their home will be saved.
    如果我们找到这些鸟 就能拯救它们的家
  179. There may be a whole flock out there.
    那里也许有更多蓝羽鹦鹉呢
  180. And if there is, we will find them and protect them.
    如果真是如此 我们一定会找到并保护它们
  181. Hi, Blu!
    嗨 布鲁
  182. Hi, Linda!
    嗨 琳达
  183. We're not the only ones.
    我们不是唯一的幸存者
  184. There are more of us out there.
    还有别的蓝羽鹦鹉
  185. Yeah, that's great. I'm sure they're...
    真好 我想他们一定...
  186. All this time, I thought...
    这么久以来我一直以为
  187. I thought we were alone.
    以为我们是仅存的
  188. Hey, it hasn't been all bad.
    就剩我们俩也不是不好啊
  189. Of course not.
    当然
  190. But just imagine if there was a whole flock of us.
    但是想象一下 如果我们有个种群
  191. How amazing would that be?
    那将多么美好啊
    • We gotta do something. - We do?
      -我们得做点什么 -做什么
  192. Yeah, we have to fly to the
    我们得去亚马逊
  193. Amazon and help Linda and Tulio find them!
    帮助琳达和图里奥找到他们
  194. Whoa, we can't just pack up and go.
    我们不能就这么走了吧
  195. Why not?
    为什么不能
  196. It's about time this family got a little air under our wings.
    我们也该重回蓝天了
  197. Look at us. IPods,
    瞧瞧我们 听着iPod
  198. TV. Pancakes?
    看着电视 还吃煎饼
  199. We're not people, we're birds.
    我们不是人 我们是鸟
  200. We have to get out into the wild and be birds, Blu.
    我们应该回归自然当真正的鸟 布鲁
  201. Let the kids connect to their roots.
    让孩子们找回自己的根
  202. Show them what I had.
    告诉他们我们曾经的生活
  203. They need this. We need this.
    他们需要自然 我们也需要
  204. Come on, Blu, what do you say?
    布鲁 你觉得呢
  205. I don't know.
    我不知道
  206. Maybe.
    也许吧
  207. He didn't say "No."
    他没有说不哎
  208. Which means he practically said "Yes."
    那也就是同意啦
    • Hey, wait a sec... - It's gonna be so much fun!
      -等等 -一定会很好玩的
  209. We're going to the Amazon!
    我们要去亚马逊啦
  210. Wait. What's the Amazon?
    等等 什么是亚马逊
  211. The Amazon is one of Earth's most endangered ecosystems...
    亚马逊是地球上濒临灭绝的生态环境之一
  212. due to illegal logging and farming.
    因为乱砍滥伐和伐林造田
  213. Let's hope Doctor Monteiro and his team...
    希望蒙泰罗博士一行
  214. can find these rare birds so their home can be saved.
    能找到并保护这些珍稀鸟类的家
  215. There may be a whole flock out there.
    那里也许有更多蓝羽鹦鹉呢
  216. And if there is, we will find them and protect them.
    如果真是如此 我们一定会找到并保护他们
  217. Tree huggers.
    环保分子
  218. Get my boat ready.
    备船
  219. I need to deal with this personally.
    我要亲自解决此事
  220. Next!
    下一个
  221. That would be me. Okay, everybody can go home now.
    是我 剩下的可以直接回家了
  222. You're looking at the next King of Carnival!
    因为我将是下一届狂欢节之王
  223. Hey, big bird! Break a leg!
    好家伙 祝你好运
  224. Walk it off, buddy!
    小心 兄弟
  225. You can't see it coming
    它不可预见
  226. You won't find it anywhere else
    它独一无二
  227. Bravo!
    好棒
  228. That was amazing!
    太棒了
  229. Eva, darling, you hit every note. Huh, guys?
    伊娃 亲爱的 每个音都唱到了 对吧
  230. Yeah, along with a bunch of notes I never heard of.
    对 甚至还有我从没听过的音
  231. Rafi!
    拉斐
  232. Don't worry. I'll talk to them.
    别担心 我去跟他们说
  233. We'll find the perfect spot for you.
    我们会给你找个最合适的位置的
  234. Antarctica, maybe.
    南极洲怎么样
  235. You better.
    这还差不多
  236. Bye, boys.
    再见 小伙子们
  237. See you back at home, my tasty mango!
    家里见 我的小甜心
  238. None of these acts are inspiring. I'm just not inspired.
    这些表演没一个激动人心 我很没感觉
  239. Carnival is right around the corner,
    狂欢节马上就要到了
  240. and our reputations are on the line.
    我们的名誉可是命悬一线了
  241. Copy that.
    收到
  242. We need something that can make us wiggle.
    我们需要能刺♥激♥到我们的节目
  243. Something that make us jiggle.
    让我们跟着节奏舞动
  244. We need something that pops.
    它得让人心潮澎湃
  245. You know what "Pop" Is backwards? Pop.
    知道心潮澎湃倒过来是啥吗 澎湃心潮
  246. Next.
    下一个
  247. Blu?
    布鲁
  248. Sorry, bro!
    抱歉 兄弟
  249. It's okay, Luiz. Good to see you, too.
    没事 路易斯 我也很高兴见到你
  250. Listen, Blu, we are looking for a singer...
    布鲁 我们要找的是个歌♥手
  251. a dancer, the whole package.
    舞者 全能达人
  252. Yeah, and you're more of a mumbler-shuffler.
    对 你太扭扭捏捏了
  253. You catch my drift?
    懂我的意思吗
  254. No, I'm not here to audition.
    不 我不是来面试的
  255. I've got news.
    我有事要告诉你们
  256. I am going to the Amazon.
    我要去亚马逊了
  257. The Amazon? Wow, that's wild.
    亚马逊吗 这太狂野了
  258. Yeah, Jewel thinks it'll be good for us.
    是啊 珠儿觉得会对我们有好处
  259. How wild?
    有多狂野
  260. Real wild.
    相当狂野
  261. They got mosquitoes that suck your blood like Slurpees.
    那里的蚊子喝你的血跟喝饮料一样
  262. Snakes that can swallow you whole.
    那里的蛇能把你整个吞下
  263. Flesh-eating piranhas that eat flesh.
    还有会吃人的食人鱼
  264. Great, that sounds really nice. I'm not going.
    真好 听起来真不错 我不去了
  265. Guys, guys, guys.
    伙计们 伙计们
  266. Blu, you have nothing to worry about.
    布鲁 没什么好担心的
  267. All those stories are highly exaggerated.
    这些故事都是夸大其词
    • You think so? - Of course!
      -你这么觉得吗 -当然
  268. If this is important to Jewel, just do it.
    如果这对珠儿很重要 就去做吧
  269. Happy wife, happy life. Remember that.
    老婆开心 生活舒心 记住了
  270. Okay, yeah, you're right.
    好吧 你说得对
  271. A little family vacation might actually be fun.
    小小的家庭旅行或许也挺有趣的
  272. Plus, it's not like it's forever.
    再说 又不是说去一辈子
  273. That's the spirit.
    这就对了
  274. Yeah. Okay.
    对 好吧
  275. Thanks, guys.
    谢了 伙计们
  276. See you in a couple of weeks!
    过几周再见
  277. Safe travels, Blu!
    路上小心 布鲁
  278. Bring me back a souvenir!
    带点纪念品回来
  279. Dawg, he ain't coming back. He is dead.
    道格 他回不来了 他死定了
  280. Amazon!
    亚马逊
  281. Let's go! Come on, Dad! Come on!
    我们走吧 走吧 爸爸
  282. Okay. Bug spray, check.
    杀虫剂 带了
  283. Water purifier, check. Band-Aids.
    饮用水净化器 带了 创可贴
    • I feel like I'm forgetting something. - Cool!
      -总觉得我忘带了什么 -好棒
  284. The all-in-one adventurer's knife!
    多功能探险者小刀
  285. I'll be in charge of this.
    这个我来保管
  286. That's not for you.
    你不能玩这个
  287. Hey, Dad, look at this.
    爸爸 瞧这个
  288. Did you know the Amazon has snakes that can swallow you whole?
    你知道亚马逊有能吧你整个吞下的蛇吗
  289. Actually, Bia, all those stories are highly exaggerated.
    事实上 比雅 那些都是夸大其词
  290. No, really. Look.
    不 是真的 你看
  291. That's sick!
    太变♥态♥了
  292. All right, are we ready to go?
    好了 准备出发了吗
    • A fanny pack? - Yeah.
      -还带小腰包 -是啊
  293. Linda gave it to me. I need it for the GPS.
    琳达给我用来装GPS的
  294. Where's the GPS?
    GPS呢
  295. Carla, we're leaving.
    卡拉 我们要出发了
  296. I'm not going. It's gonna be lame.
    我不去 肯定没意思
  297. Okay, here it is.
    找到了
  298. The voice recognition makes it totally foolproof.
    它的语♥音♥识别方便好用
  299. Here, watch this.
    瞧这个
  300. Find Linda and Tulio.
    找到琳达和图里奥
  301. Searching for "Dinner in Tokyo."
    搜寻"在东京吃晚餐"
  302. Okay. Actually, that does sound like a nice suggestion.
    其实这个建议挺不错的
    • You trust this woman? - Yes, I do.
      -你信得过这个女人吗 -信得过
  303. Hey, wait up, family!
    等一下 亲人们
  304. I'm coming, too!
    我也要去
  305. Don't worry, buddy. We got your back.
    别担心 老兄 有我们罩着你
  306. Eva let you come?
    伊娃肯放你走
  307. Sure. I promised her a spot in the Carnival show.
    是啊 我答应让她参加狂欢节演出了
    • You did what? - You guys are late.
      -你做了什么 -你们迟到了
    • Clock-late. - But musician-early.
      -钟面上是迟了 -但这是音乐家的早到
  308. Wait, you guys are coming?
    等等 你们也要去吗
  309. We wouldn't miss it for the world.
    我们怎么能错过呢
  310. We gonna scout the wildest, coolest talent in the jungle!
    我们要发掘丛林里最原生最酷炫的达人
  311. It's our inspiration for this year's Carnival show.
    在是我们今年狂欢节的新灵感
  312. "Amazon Untamed."
    "狂野亚马逊"
  313. Cool!
    太好了
  314. I mean, yeah. Okay. I guess I'll go.
    我是说 好吧 那我就勉强去好了
  315. Amazon jungle or bust, baby!
    亚马逊大丛林或者大爆♥炸♥
  316. Who is ready for a tropical adventure?
    谁准备好要去热带探险了
  317. I know I am!
    我准备好了
    • All right! - Let's go, birds!
      -好嘞 -出发吧 鸟儿们
  318. Wait, we didn't do a head count.
    等等 我们还没清点人数
  319. Hey, guys, wait up!
    伙计们 等等我
  320. Recalculating.
    重新计算路线
  321. Hey, birds! Come back!
    鸟儿们 快回来
  322. They left without me. Again!
    他们又丢下我飞了
  323. That's messed up.
    太扯淡了
  324. Heavy traffic ahead.
    前方车流量大
  325. Great. Thanks a lot, GPS lady.
    好极了 太谢谢了 GPS女士
  326. Faster, faster, faster!
    快点 快点 快点
  327. Slower! Slower! Slower!
    慢点 慢点 慢点
  328. Help!
    救命啊
  329. From Rio to Manaus We are here in paradise
    从里约到玛瑙斯 我们来到了天堂
  330. Here we are, kids. The gateway to the Amazon.
    孩子们 我们到了 通往亚马逊的大门
  331. "To be...
    "是生存
  332. or not to be...
    还是毁灭
  333. that is the question.
    这是个值得考虑的问题
  334. whether 'tis nobler in the mind...
    默然忍♥受命运暴虐的毒箭
  335. to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...
    或是挺身反抗人世无涯的苦难
  336. or to take arms against a sea of troubles...
    通过斗争把它们清扫
  337. and, by opposing, end them."
    这两种行为 哪一种更高贵"
  338. That's beautiful, Nigel.
    听着太美了 奈杰尔
  339. What does it mean?
    讲得是什么
  340. Death, Gabi.
    死亡 盖比
  341. It's about death.
    是关于死亡的
  342. Nigel, I love it when you get all dark and brooding.
    奈杰尔 我爱死你黑暗阴郁的时候了
  343. Hey, bird. It's show time!
    鸟 表演时间到
  344. My audience awaits.
    我的观众们在焦急等待
  345. From the streets of Rio, to the Amazon jungle...
    从里约的街头 来到亚马逊丛林
  346. the bird of mystery!
    神秘之鸟
  347. Miracle cures! Poison frogs!
    神奇解药 毒蛙
    • Fire ants! - Don't be shy!
      -火蚁 -别害羞
  348. Learn your destiny!
    得知你的命运
  349. Hey! Get away from those! Back to work.
    离那些蚂蚁远点 好好干活
  350. Mommy, Mommy, I want one! I want a fortune!
    妈咪 我想要一个 我想要抽签
  351. Welcome, madame.
    欢迎 女士
  352. This amazing cockatoo will reveal your future.
    这只神奇的凤头鹦鹉会揭示你的未来
  353. All right, bird. Pick a fortune.
    好了 鸟 快抽张签
  354. Come on, bird.
    快点啊
  355. You're doing great, Nigel.
    你做得很好 奈杰尔
  356. Pick it already.
    快点抽啊
  357. Come on, gang. Almost there.
    快点 伙计们 我们快到了
  358. No more flying today. We've got a boat to catch.
    今天不用再飞了 我们要赶着搭船了
  359. According to my little friend here,
    据我的小伙伴说
  360. this boat will get us there by morning.
    这艘船明天早上就能把我们带到那
  361. He'll live, but he'll never fly again.
    它能活下来 但它再也不能飞了
    • Come on, bird. - I want my fortune!
      -快点 鸟 -我要我的签
  362. You're doing great, Nigel.
    你做得很好 奈杰尔
  363. What's taking so long?
    怎么还没好
  364. What's the matter with you?
    你什么毛病
  365. That blue bird caused my misery.
    那只蓝鸟是我的不幸之源
  366. Nice birdie?
    乖鸟鸟
  367. Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?
    你抽自己干什么 你抽自己干什么
  368. Wow. Nigel is muy macho.
    奈杰尔简直太帅了
  369. Thank you.
    谢谢
  370. I'm free!
    我自♥由♥了
  371. Poison frog!
    毒蛙
  372. The croaking cockatoo doth bellow for revenge.
    嘎嘎啼叫的凤头鹦鹉早已在为复仇怒吼
  373. That's Shakespeare, by the way.
    顺便一提 这是莎士比亚说的
  374. Without your performance, it's nothing.
    没有你的演绎 那就什么都不是
  375. Fair point.
    说得有理
  376. This air! It's so fresh and full.
    这里的空气 新鲜又饱满
  377. Goodbye, stinky city air!
    再见了 恶心的城市空气
  378. Yeah, bye.
    对啊 再见了
  379. Hey. Thank you for doing this.
    谢谢你所做的这些
  380. I really appreciate it.
    我真的很感激
  381. I would do anything for you. You know that, right?
    为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火 你知道的吧
  382. Of course I do.
    我当然知道
  383. We aren't here to snack. We are here to avenge.
    我们不是来这野餐的 是来复仇的
  384. Once these pesky passengers fall asleep...
    等到这些烦人的乘客睡着
  385. we'll show our blue friends some love. Some...
    我们就要向我们蓝毛的朋友表示一下
  386. poisonous love.
    满是毒液的爱
  387. That's my specialty.
    那可是我的专长
  388. We attack at the midnight hour...
    我们在午夜时分行动
  389. because it's more evil.
    因为那样显得更邪恶
  390. Stay alert.
    保持警惕
  391. Midnight! Time to attack.
    午夜到了 该行动了
  392. Nigel! Nigel?
    奈杰尔 奈杰尔
  393. Look at us. Misfits.
    看看我俩 那么不配
  394. A toxic frog, and a flightless freak.
    一只毒蛙 和一个不能飞的怪胎
  395. So different, and yet, the same.
    那么不同 却又那么相似
  396. My darling, while you sleep all is well
    亲爱的 当你熟睡时一切安好
  397. We are friends, and that's swell
    我们是朋友 是很好
  398. But the truth is that I have a secret to tell
    但其实我有个秘密想告诉你
  399. I love you
    我爱你
  400. People say it's wrong It's absurd
    人们说这不对 太荒唐
  401. That a frog and a bird are in love
    一只毒蛙和一只鸟坠入爱河
  402. But I know in my heart
    但我心中深知
  403. This was so meant to be
    这都是命中注定
  404. If only we could hug and could kiss
    若是我们能相拥 能亲吻
  405. It'd be heavenly bliss
    那就太好了
  406. But your lungs would explode
    但你会五脏俱裂
  407. And you'd look just like this
    还会整个涨起来
  408. And you'd gag
    你会窒息
  409. With your face turning blue
    脸也会变得青紫
  410. But, darling, I'll protect you I will
    但是亲爱的 我会全力保护你
  411. Don't worry, just chill
    别害怕 放轻松
  412. 'Cause there isn't a bird that I wouldn't kill for you
    因为为了你 我没有杀不了的鸟
  413. Can't you see
    你还不明白吗
  414. We were destined to be
    我们是命中注定
  415. - For we have love - Love
    -注定要相爱 -相爱
  416. - Poisonous love - Love
    -有毒的爱 -爱
  417. And although, yes
    尽管如此 是的
  418. I know that you can't hold me
    我知道你不能抱紧我
  419. Feel me close now.
    靠近点感受我
  420. Your loving wings enfold me
    你爱的双翼包裹着我
  421. Fate told me
    命运告诉我
  422. Love
    相爱吧
  423. - Poisonous love - Love
    -有毒的爱 -爱
  424. Standing here
    站在这里
  425. You're so near and yet
    你这么近 却又
  426. So far
    那么远
  427. Like a star
    宛如星辰
  428. Here we are
    我们在这里
  429. Where
    在哪
  430. What to do
    该做什么
  431. To do
    做什么
  432. You're my Romeo I'm Juliet
    你是我的罗密欧 我是你的朱丽叶
  433. We're so perfect, and yet
    我们那么完美 却又不配
  434. If we touch, not by much
    若我们相碰 仅仅分毫
  435. Still on all you can bet
    倾尽所有
  436. It's goodbye
    只剩永别
  437. And I'll cry
    我会哭泣
  438. As you die
    因为你
  439. From our poisonous love
    死于我们有毒的爱
  440. What a nightmare.
    这梦太可怕了
  441. Charlie!
    查理
  442. You were supposed to wake me!
    你应该叫醒我的
  443. It's time.
    是时候了
  444. I love being on Team Nigel!
    我喜欢跟奈杰尔一队
  445. I can't think of anything more
    我想不到比在午夜游轮上
  446. romantic than poisoning passengers on a moonlight cruise.
    毒杀乘客更浪漫的事了
  447. Stop.
    住手
  448. That one is mine.
    这个归我
  449. Twinkle, twinkle little Blu.
    一闪一闪亮晶晶
  450. How I wondered, where were you?
    满天都是小布鲁
  451. Up above the world so high...
    挂在天上放光明
  452. are you ready...
    好像马上
  453. to die?
    就要死
  454. You need a breath mint.
    你得来块薄荷糖去口气
  455. Even in sleep, you mock me.
    就连睡着了都要嘲笑我
  456. Wait for me!
    等等我
  457. Don't leave me!
    别离开我
  458. Tiago! Stop fooling around.
    蒂亚戈 别闹了
  459. I didn't do anything.
    我什么都没干
  460. Tiago Gunderson, listen to your mother.
    蒂亚戈·冈德森 听妈妈的话
  461. Man.
    老天啊
  462. We're almost there, right?
    我们快到了 对吧
    • Hey, guys. Wait up. - Come on, Blu.
      -伙计们 等等 -快点 布鲁
  463. Remember, birds of a...
    要记住 鸟类要...
  464. Nevermind.
    算了
  465. They're getting away!
    他们要跑掉了
  466. Wake up, you insect-eating idiot.
    醒醒 你这个只会吃虫子的白♥痴♥
  467. Follow them.
    跟着他们
  468. Better. Now go ten times faster.
    好点了 现在十倍加速
  469. River hogs!
    真没素质
  470. You!
  471. I always suspected you were dumber than a monkey.
    我一直怀疑你比猴子还笨
  472. And now, I know.
    现在我确信了
  473. Boss! What are you doing in the jungle?
    老大 你来丛林里做什么
  474. Perhaps the better question is...
    也许最好还是问问
  475. what are they doing?
    他们来做什么
  476. Nature freaks.
    环保狂
  477. Two million square miles of jungle...
    两百万平方英里的丛林
  478. and they're playing in my backyard?
    他们却偏偏跑来我的后院了
  479. I don't think so.
    我可不这么想
  480. As you know, my friends,
    你也知道 我的朋友
  481. this logging operation is a little...
    这里的伐木活动有点
  482. illegal.
    不合法
  483. If those two nuts find those birds,
    要是那两个疯子真找到那些鸟
  484. we're out of business.
    我们就玩完了
  485. And that's why you...
    这也是为什么
  486. must put an end to their little bird-watching expedition.
    你得赶紧制止他们的鸟类观察活动了
  487. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers