里约大冒险2 第三部分 Rio 2 Part3

阅读次数 2
  1. They can help keep this place safe.
    他们可以保护这个地方
  2. Yeah, Blu...
    布鲁
  3. my dad knows what he's doing.
    我爸知道自己在做什么
  4. And can't you just forget Linda
    你就不能忘记琳达和图里奥
  5. and Tulio for one minute and enjoy a sunset?
    一小会儿然后去欣赏日落吗
  6. But I thought that was our plan.
    可我以为我们的计划就是找到他们
  7. Route guidance complete.
    路线引导完成
  8. You know, maybe some places shouldn't be found.
    这么说吧 也许有些地方不该让人发现
  9. Maybe they should just be left alone.
    也许它们本该与世隔绝
  10. She ate a bug. A bug!
    她吃了只虫子 虫子啊
  11. Blu, Blu, Blu! Calm down.
    布鲁 布鲁 布鲁 冷静
  12. Calm down? We had a plan.
    冷静 我们有计划的啊
  13. Help Linda and Tulio find the flock and get home.
    帮琳达和图里奥找到鹦鹉群就回家
  14. But when I mentioned it to her,
    但我跟她提起这个的时候
  15. she completely shut me down.
    她一句话就把我呛了回来
  16. And her father? A total nut job.
    至于她爸 完全就是个疯子
  17. He's got this weird thing about humans.
    他对人类的感觉很奇怪
  18. He's got this weird thing about humans!
    他对人类的感觉很奇怪
  19. He loves them. He's a pet!
    他爱他们 他是只宠物
  20. A pet?
    宠物
  21. He called me a pet.
    他叫我宠物
  22. I can't believe he used the "P" Word to my face.
    真不敢相信他当着我的面说这个词
  23. It's like he thinks I'm the enemy or something.
    他好像把我当敌人之类的
  24. He's not one of us, Roberto. Keep an eye on him.
    他不是我们的同类 罗伯托 盯着他点儿
  25. And that Roberto? He is always watching.
    还有那个罗伯托 总盯着我的一举一动
  26. He is always hovering around Jewel.
    他总围着珠儿转
  27. He is always singing something.
    还总是唱个不停
  28. I can't compete with that.
    这我比不过他
  29. You gotta bird up, bird!
    要振作起来 小鸟
  30. You gotta emancipate yourself from domestication.
    你要摆脱驯化状态
  31. Try to see this place through her eyes.
    试着透过她的眼睛看这个地方
  32. Taste the flavors she's tasting.
    去品尝她尝到的味道
  33. So I should eat a bug?
    那我应该吃虫子吗
  34. That's just nasty, thinking about it.
    想想都恶心
  35. Glitter. Where is my glitter?
    镜子 我的镜子呢
  36. I'm sorry. Sorry.
    抱歉 抱歉
  37. I don't want apologies. I want glitter.
    我不要道歉 我要镜子
  38. Glitter is absolutely essential
    对于充满魔力的表演
  39. for a magical performance.
    镜子绝对是必需的
    • Do you know nothing? - Guys!
      -你们不知道吗 -伙伴们
  40. Rehearsals, big day tomorrow.
    明天排练 可是个大日子哟
  41. Ring a bell? Come on. You're coming, right, Dad?
    想起来了吧 快点 爸爸 你会去的吧
  42. Oh, yeah, of course.
    当然
  43. That girl put the "Business" in "Show business."
    这姑娘把演出当成了事业
  44. Blu, remember...
    布鲁 记着...
  45. I know, I know. Happy wife, happy life.
    知道 知道 老婆开心 生活舒心
  46. What a glorious morning!
    多么美好的早晨啊
  47. I forgot I could have mornings like this.
    我都忘了可以有这样的早晨
  48. Your favorite.
    你的最爱
  49. You remembered.
    你还记得
  50. Isn't that nice?
    真是太好了
  51. It's so crazy good.
    简直太美妙了
  52. Thank you so much, Blu.
    谢谢你 布鲁
  53. That's it!
    就这么办
  54. I'll be the one to surprise her.
    我要给她个惊喜
  55. Breakfast in bed, coming up.
    床上早餐 马上就来
  56. Brazil nuts.
    巴西胡桃
  57. Where are you?
    你在哪里
  58. I know you're around here somewhere.
    我知道你就在附近
  59. No! Come back here. Wait!
    不 回来 等等
  60. No!
  61. That's not a toy.
    那不是玩具
  62. Erratic driving. Pull over.
    违章驾驶 靠边停车
  63. No, no. Don't do it.
    别 别 别胡来
  64. I got you!
    抓住你了
  65. Thank you.
    谢谢
  66. Finally!
    总算找到了
  67. Brazil nuts.
    巴西胡桃
  68. This is my most important tool.
    这可是我最重要的工具
  69. Well, well, well. What do we have here?
    瞧瞧这是哪位大驾光临
  70. I guess old Eddie's rules don't apply to everyone.
    好像并不是每只鸟都遵守埃迪定的规矩啊
  71. You're on our side.
    你在我们的地盘上
  72. Really? Okay, my bad.
    是吗 好吧 我的错
  73. I didn't know that. Sorry.
    我不知道 抱歉
  74. Sorry! Sorry.
    抱歉 抱歉
  75. You come over here, take our food...
    你过来抢我们的食物
  76. and now you insult me?
    现在又侮辱我
  77. No, no, no. This is all just a big misunderstanding.
    不不不 这只是个大误会
  78. You know, I wish I could accept your apology.
    我也希望自己能接受你的道歉
  79. You seem like a nice bird.
    你看上去像只好鸟
  80. But this means war!
    但这意味着战争
  81. What? Does it have to?
    什么 有这个必要吗
  82. Can it mean something else?
    还能意味点别的什么吗
  83. Today, in the Pit of Doom.
    今天 就在末日坑
  84. Sorry, the "Pit of Doom"? Really?
    不好意思 末日坑 当真吗
  85. Really?
    真的吗
  86. High noon. I'll make some room.
    正午时分 我会腾些地方
  87. Sweep you up like a broom.
    像扫把一样把你们扫出去
  88. You did what?
    你干了什么
  89. It was an accident.
    那是个意外
    • An accident? - Hey, what's going on?
      -意外 -怎么回事
  90. Thanks to Drew, here,
    多亏了德鲁
  91. we could lose our entire side of the grove.
    我们要失去属于我们的半边丛林了
  92. I was just trying to get a nut. One nut!
    我只是想摘一颗胡桃 一颗胡桃而已
  93. You don't even like nuts!
    你根本不喜欢胡桃
  94. What's gotten into you, Blu?
    你脑子里进什么了 布鲁
  95. I was getting it for you.
    我是为你摘的
  96. You were?
    是吗
  97. Roberto, I want your best birds on this.
    罗伯托 集♥合♥你最出色的鸟们
  98. We are not giving up without a fight.
    我们不能不战而退
  99. Got it.
    明白
  100. You. Stay out of it.
    你 离远点
  101. You've done enough.
    你已经够添乱的了
    • Wait! - Blu, he's right.
      -等等 -布鲁 他说得没错
  102. Maybe you should just let Dad and Roberto handle it.
    就让爸和罗伯托来处理这事吧
  103. You don't think I can do this?
    你觉得我处理不了
  104. No, I just don't know...
    没 我只是不知道
  105. if it's your exact area of expertise.
    这是不是你擅长的领域
  106. Let's go, let's go, let's go! Pit of Doom, now!
    出发 出发 出发 末日坑 快
  107. Radio!
    无线电
  108. I hope you don't mind.
    希望你别介意
  109. I made myself at home.
    我把这儿当成自己家了
  110. Lollipop?
    来颗棒棒糖
  111. It's a shame, really.
    真是太可惜了
  112. You came all this way to protect the jungle.
    你们大老远跑来保护丛林
  113. Let's see if it will return the favor.
    我们走着瞧你能有啥回报
  114. Tree huggers.
    环保分子
  115. Roberto.
    罗伯托
  116. Felipe.
    费利佩
  117. No mercy!
    不要手下留情
  118. I have to stop this.
    我必须阻止他们
  119. What? Blu!
    什么 布鲁
  120. Stop! Stop!
    停 停
  121. Eduardo, this is crazy.
    爱德华多 这太疯狂了
  122. We are an intelligent species
    我们是充满智慧的物种
  123. with advanced problem-solving capabilities.
    具备发达的问题解决能力
  124. You brought this on us. Now, watch.
    是你挑起来的 现在 看着就是了
  125. Heads.
  126. Tails.
  127. I hate this job.
    我讨厌这工作
  128. It's a game. It's a game!
    是场比赛 是场比赛
  129. It's not a game! It's war.
    不是比赛 是战争
  130. It's a beautiful day in the Pit of Doom!
    这是末日坑美好的一天
  131. It's winner take all!
    这是场成王败寇的比赛
  132. It's the best of seven.
    这是七场中最精彩的一次
  133. The winner will take control
    赢家将获得
  134. of the entire Brazil nut grove!
    整片巴西胡桃林的控制权
  135. It's just like soccer. I can do this.
    原来就像足球比赛 这个我会玩
  136. All right, any special strategies?
    有什么特殊策略吗
  137. What are we running at, 4-4-2 or a 5-4-1?
    我们怎么布阵 4-4-2还是5-4-1
  138. What are we doing here, coach? What position do I play?
    我们什么安排 教练 我踢什么位置
  139. Actually, I do have a perfect spot for you.
    我确实有个好位置给你
  140. Water. Water here. Get your water.
    水 水在这儿 来取水
  141. Okay, thanks.
    好 谢谢
  142. Roberto is unstoppable! He's incredible!
    罗伯托锐不可挡 他真是不可思议
  143. He's everywhere!
    他无处不在
  144. Go, Roberto!
    加油 罗伯托
  145. I could have done that.
    雕虫小技 我也会
  146. Roberto springs free!
    罗伯托左闪右躲
  147. There he goes, there he goes, there he goes! He shoots!
    他突出重围冲过去了 他射门了
  148. Goal!
    球进了
  149. Goal!
    球进了
  150. Goal! Goal!
    球进了 球进了
  151. Goal!
    球进了
  152. Oh, my!
    我的天啊
  153. Felipe has the ball. The Red Macaws...
    费利佩控球 红金刚鹦鹉
  154. are making a comeback.
    开始反击
  155. Felipe pass to Tito. Tito with Mario.
    费利佩传给蒂多 蒂多给马里奥
  156. Mario with Cesar. Cesar to Antonio.
    马里奥给赛萨 赛萨给安东尼奥
  157. Felipe scores!
    费利佩得分
  158. Yes! In your face!
    就是这么霸气
  159. Felipe, Roberto. Roberto,
    费利佩 罗伯托 罗伯托
  160. Felipe. Roberto, Felipe. Felipe, Roberto!
    费利佩 罗伯托 费利佩 费利佩 罗伯托
  161. Goal!
    球进了
  162. That has got to hurt.
    肯定很疼
  163. Go, go!
    上 上
  164. Felipe-lipe-lipe!
    费利佩 利佩 利佩
  165. Foul!
    犯规
  166. Come on, ref!
    别这样 裁判
  167. Okay, you're in.
    好吧 你上
  168. Really?
    真的吗
  169. Not you. You.
    不是你 你
  170. Watch and learn...
    好好看 学着点
  171. water boy.
    送水小子
  172. All right, just get in there.
    好吧 你上吧
  173. Yes!
    遵命
  174. Okay. Here we go, coach.
    我上场了 教练
  175. Yeah, Dad!
    爸爸
  176. A new player is coming off the bench.
    一位新队员要上场了
  177. Is he a secret weapon?
    他是秘密武器吗
  178. I think it's the water boy.
    我想他是送水的小子
  179. Hey, I'm open!
    没鸟防我
  180. I'm open, toss it to me!
    没鸟防我 传给我
  181. Hey, pass to me, I'm open. I'm wide open!
    传给我 没鸟防我 完全没鸟防我
  182. Pass the ball to me!
    把球传给我
  183. Thanks for the pass, Blu!
    谢谢传球给我 布鲁
  184. Mind if I borrow this?
    介意我借用下吗
  185. Roberto moves in. He shakes one...
    罗伯托出现了 他躲开了一位
  186. then another!
    又一位
  187. Roberto!
    罗伯托
  188. Goal!
    球进了
  189. We are tied in the Pit of Doom.
    末日坑赛场上的比分现在拉平
  190. Whoever scores next...
    谁得下一分
  191. wins it all!
    谁就获胜
  192. I got it, I got it!
    我来 我来
  193. Come on, Blu.
    加油 布鲁
  194. Wow! The water boy is suddenly playing like a pro!
    送水男孩突然表现得十分专业
  195. Pass the ball to Roberto!
    把球传给罗伯托
  196. Pass the ball! Pass the ball!
    传球 传球
    • Blu, wait! - No, this bird's got it covered.
      -布鲁 等等 -不 我快接近球门了
  197. Goal!
    球进了
  198. It looks like the secret weapon just backfired!
    貌似秘密武器适得其反
  199. Let's go to Eduardo for his reaction.
    我们采访一下爱德华多 看看他的反应
  200. I'm gonna kill you, fanny pack!
    我要杀了你 腰包鸟
  201. Check it out, old Eddie.
    我们确认一下 老埃迪
  202. Looks like you guys are going to
    看来你们以后
  203. have to start a nut-free diet.
    没有胡桃吃了
  204. We're gonna be talking about that for a long time.
    这件事在很长时间里都会是我们的谈资
  205. I should never have expected more from a human's pet.
    我从来就不该对人类的宠物抱有什么希望
  206. What happened back there?
    到底怎么了
  207. I was trying to be one of the tribe.
    我努力想成为部落的一员
  208. But I guess I'm never gonna
    但估计我永远都无法
  209. be "The bird" Like your dad wants me to be.
    成为符合你♥爸♥期望的"好鸟"
    • What? - I think it's time to go home.
      -什么 -是时候回家了
  210. We should talk about this.
    我们得谈谈
  211. Talk about what?
    谈什么
  212. Blu, look around.
    布鲁 看看这儿
  213. The kids are thriving. They love being in the wild.
    孩子们兴高采烈 他们喜欢丛林
  214. Maybe this place is home.
    也许这里就是家
  215. Home? How could this be home?
    家 这里怎么能是家呢
  216. I have done everything I can to fit in and help out,
    我竭尽全力融入 试着帮忙
  217. but no matter what I do, it's wrong.
    却做什么都是错
  218. That's not home, Jewel.
    这里不是家 珠儿
  219. Maybe for you, but not for me.
    可能是你的家 但不是我的
  220. You know what? You need to figure out what you want.
    你得搞清楚自己要什么
  221. And maybe, stop thinking about
    或许 不该总考虑自己
  222. just yourself and start thinking about us.
    也为我们考虑考虑
  223. Hey, you heard the boss.
    老板发话了
  224. Move out! Let's go!
    开车 出发
  225. Beautiful.
    漂亮
  226. Linda! Tulio!
    琳达 图里奥
  227. Goodbye, Linda.
    再见 琳达
  228. Goodbye, fanny pack.
    再见 小腰包
  229. Turn around when possible.
    请寻找路口调头
  230. Sorry, GPS lady. It's not you. It's me.
    抱歉 导航小姐 你没错 是我不好
  231. Goodbye, pancakes. Goodbye, coffee.
    再见 煎饼 再见 咖啡
  232. Goodbye, coffee.
    拜拜 咖啡
  233. Linda?
    琳达
  234. Linda!
    琳达
  235. Eduardo was right!
    爱德华多说得没错
    • Traitor! - Wait, you don't understand.
      -叛徒 -你不明白
  236. What don't I understand? Siding with humans?
    不明白什么 如何投靠人类吗
  237. What do you even know about humans?
    你根本什么都不知道
  238. I know everything. They lure you in, they trap you.
    知道得可清楚了 引诱你 设下陷阱
  239. They destroy your mind!
    把你逼疯
  240. Polly want a cracker? Polly want a cracker?
    波利想要小饼干吗 波利想要小饼干吗
  241. No! Enough crackers!
    不 我受够了
  242. I hate crackers!
    恨死小饼干了
  243. Come on, Roberto!
    快躲开 罗伯托
  244. It's them. It's them!
    是他们 是他们
  245. It's them!
    是他们
  246. Roberto, get out of...
    罗伯托 快闪
  247. Not again! Not again! No more crackers!
    又来了 又来了 不要吃小饼干
  248. Snap out of it!
    醒醒
  249. we've got one chance to stop this, okay?
    我们得阻止他们 只有一次机会
  250. I have to find my friends.
    我要去找我的朋友
  251. You fly back and warn the others. You got it?
    你飞回去提醒大家 明白了吗
  252. Yeah. I got it.
    明白
    • Okay. Go! - Okay!
      -快去 -好的
  253. Humans, humans!
    人类来啦 人类来啦
    • Your left! Your right! - My left?
      -左 右 -左边吗
  254. Left or right?
    左还是右
    • Your right leg, my left leg. - Okay.
      -你抬右脚 我左脚 -好的
  255. Good! Good! Good!
    很好 很好
    • Now, go up. - Go up.
      -现在往上 -往上
  256. Reach!
    伸手
  257. Almost there!
    快够到了
  258. Linda,
    琳达
  259. I'm so sorry.
    抱歉
  260. As bad as this is,
    虽然处境糟糕
  261. there is no place I would
    但只要和你在一起
  262. rather be in the whole world than with you.
    什么地方都无所谓
  263. Even if it is tied to a tree.
    即使是被拴在大树上
  264. Linda!
    琳达
  265. Blu!
    布鲁
  266. Blu!
    布鲁
    • Linda? - Down here!
      -琳达 -在下面
  267. What? Blu!
    什么 布鲁
  268. What are you doing here? This is dangerous!
    你怎么来了 这里很危险
  269. That's incredible! It's a 2000-mile flight!
    不可思议 飞了两千英里呢
    • Let's follow him! - It's amazing!
      -跟着他 -太神奇了
  270. I told you I heard him.
    我就说肯定是布鲁
  271. I'll take those.
    钥匙拿走了
  272. Game over! It's over!
    结束了 一切都完了
  273. Humans! The lights!
    人类 灯光
  274. It's over!
    玩完了
  275. He's been blabbering like this since we found him.
    从我们找到他起 就一直语无伦次
  276. The loggers are coming! And Blu is with them!
    伐木工来了 布鲁和他们在一起
    • Traitor! - No!
      -叛徒 -不是
  277. No, Blu is trying to help us.
    不 布鲁在帮我们
  278. What? By himself?
    什么 他自己吗
  279. Let's evacuate! We're leaving.
    准备撤离 我们得走了
  280. Let's go. Everyone move out.
    快走 大家快逃
    • Go, go, go! - Dad?
      -快 快 -爸爸
  281. No, not this time. I'm not going with you.
    这次不行 我不能跟你走
  282. You have to go with me! I will not put my family in danger again.
    你必须走 我不会让家人再次陷入危险
  283. Blu is my family, and I'm not leaving him behind.
    布鲁也是我的家人 我不能丢下他
  284. You don't have to.
    没那个必要
  285. Are you okay?
    你还好吗
  286. Look, Eduardo, I might not be the birdliest bird in the flock,
    爱德华多 我可能没什么鸟样儿
  287. but, for once, that's actually a good thing.
    但以目前的情况 这正好派上用场
  288. You know the jungle,
    你熟知丛林
  289. I know humans.
    我熟知人性
  290. And I know that, together, we can stop them.
    我们同心协力一定能阻止他们
  291. We can't let them take our home.
    决不能让他们夺走我们的家园
  292. Sure, it's hot and loud and filled with creepy bugs,
    没错 丛林又热又吵 还有可怕的虫子
  293. but it's ours.
    但这里是我们的
  294. Let's fight for it. Who's with me?
    为家园奋起抗争吧 谁跟我一起
  295. I'm with you!
    我跟你一起
  296. Anybody else?
    还有吗
  297. Stop! Stop!
    停下 停下
  298. Stop!
    停下
  299. Stop!
    停下
  300. Yeah. Respect the rainforest!
    请尊重热带雨林
  301. I knew it! I knew it!
    我就知道 我就知道
  302. Hey. Where do you think you're going?
    你往哪儿跑呢
  303. It's just a bunch of pigeons.
    不就是群鸽子吗
  304. Get back to work!
    给我继续干活
  305. Lead the way, Blu.
    带路 布鲁
  306. That's my name! Yes! You called me Blu.
    那是我的名字 你叫我布鲁
  307. Yes, I am Blu!
    没错 我是布鲁
  308. What? Right.
    哦对 干正事
  309. Birds of blue feathers,
    蓝色羽毛的鸟儿啊
  310. Have to stick together!
    永远团结在一起
  311. Everybody ready? And under!
    准备好了吗 向下冲
  312. Over!
    飞过去
  313. Backwards!
    后退
  314. I will survive, I will survive
    我将挺过去 我将挺过去
    • Got him! - Wow, precise.
      -抓到了 -真准
  315. I ain't afraid of no birds.
    我才不怕小鸟呢
  316. Attack!
    进攻
  317. It's on in the Amazon.
    亚马逊好戏上演
  318. All right, hit it!
    投弹
  319. High-five!
    击个掌
  320. Why? Why?
    为什么 为什么
  321. Get a grip!
    振作
  322. Incoming!
    来啦
  323. Halt!
  324. There he is.
    在那儿
  325. Charlie, prepare the nose-zooka.
    查理 鼻弹弓准备
  326. Tiago!
    蒂亚戈
  327. Now we're talking.
    好家伙
  328. Ready,
    各就各位
  329. aim,
    瞄准
  330. fire!
    发射
  331. Foiled again.
    又失败了
    • Good job, Tiago. - We're a great team, Dad!
      -好样的 蒂亚戈 -我们是无敌组合 老爸
    • Hey, old Eddie. - Felipe.
      -老埃迪 -费利佩
  332. You think I would miss this party? Game on!
    这么精彩的派对我怎能错过 玩起来
  333. Hey! Come back!
    给我回来
  334. You're useless, all of you!
    废物 一群饭桶
  335. Look out!
    小心
  336. Pick on someone your own size.
    有种跟我比比
  337. No! No!
    不要 不要
  338. I got you, I got you. It's okay, you're safe now.
    别怕 别怕 没事 你安全了
  339. That's a Linda.
    那就是琳达
  340. We still got it, Blu!
    还有两下子 布鲁
  341. I have to do everything myself.
    什么都得我亲自动手
  342. Hey! Get away from that!
    滚开
  343. No! No one steals my scene.
    休想抢我的戏
  344. Lollipop?
    吃棒棒糖吗
  345. What?
    搞什么
  346. What are you doing? Let go!
    你干嘛呢 放手
  347. Save yourself!
    快逃命
  348. Come on, let go!
    放手
    • Never! - Are you crazy?
      -决不 -你疯了吗
  349. You'll bring both of us down! Let go!
    不然我们都完蛋了 放手
  350. Fly!
    飞啊
  351. Deja vu, Blu.
    久违了 布鲁
  352. Nigel!
    奈吉尔
  353. Blu!
    布鲁
  354. Nigel!
    奈吉尔
  355. You.
  356. You will pay a painful price for your pestilence!
    你要为自己作的孽 付出惨痛的代价
  357. Hey, stop that! Get off of me!
    别闹 别碰我
  358. A flurry of furious feathers in your face!
    羽毛如暴风般 饱含愤怒扑面而来
  359. You don't have to do this!
    你没必要这样
  360. No, I just want to.
    对 但我乐意
  361. Hey, stop! Stop!
    停下 停下
  362. Oh, my goodness. Charlie! This is it. This is it!
    天啊 查理 机会来了
  363. Steady. Steady.
    稳住 稳住
  364. Slap fight!
    耳光大战
  365. Shoot! Shoot!
    射 射
  366. Nigel!
    奈吉尔
  367. Is this the end?
    这就是终结吗
  368. I was too young,
    我还风华正茂
  369. too beautiful to live.
    天妒英才
    • Bob? - Hold up! That ain't Bob!
      -鲍勃 -等等 这不是鲍勃
  370. I told you I knew him from somewhere.
    我就说在哪里见过这家伙
  371. My final curtain call.
    人生的谢幕表演
  372. And it's standing room only.
    在此方寸立足之地
  373. Goodbye.
    再会
  374. No!
  375. No! What have I done?
    我做了什么
  376. If I cannot liveth with thee,
    若不能与汝共享人世
  377. then I shall not liveth at all.
    宁可共赴黄泉
  378. That frog is not poisonous.
    那只树蛙没有毒
  379. What?
  380. We're not dead?
    我们没死
  381. It's a very common mistake.
    这经常会被认错
  382. But she's a harmless pseudo-dendrobates.
    但她是一只无害的伪树棘蛙
  383. You can tell by the pink spots.
    因为她有粉色斑点
  384. But my parents always told me
    可我的父母总跟我说
  385. I was poisonous and shouldn't touch anyone.
    我有毒 不能碰别人
  386. You just had really mean parents.
    你父母太小心眼了
  387. So, now
    这么说
  388. we can be together!
    我们可以在一起啦
    • Nigel! Nigel-Wigel-Wigglepuss! - No!
      -奈吉尔 亲亲宝贝奈吉尔 -不
    • Somebody, help me! - I'm going to never let you go.
      -谁来救我 -我再也不会放你走了
    • I'm sorry, I'll be nicer. No! - Never gonna let you go!
      -对不起 我不做坏事了 不 -再也不放你走
  389. No, Charlie!
    别走 查理
  390. Charlie!
    查理
  391. This is unnatural!
    这太不自然了
  392. Hey, guys! Hi!
    鸟儿们好
  393. There's nothing in my hair, right? Okay.
    头发里没脏东西吧
  394. Directly from the heart of the Amazon rainforest,
    来自亚马逊热带雨林腹地
  395. we have some breaking news.
    我们有重大新闻为您报道
  396. Thanks to Dr. Monteiro and his team,
    通过蒙泰罗博士及其团队的努力
  397. the entire area will be designated as a National Wildlife Refuge.
    整个地区将被划为野生动物保护区
  398. And together, we'll make sure this place stays safe.
    我们会一起保护这片地区的安全
  399. Right, Blu?
    对吧 布鲁
  400. But that's not the only good news.
    还有更多好消息
  401. We found this cockatoo deep in the Amazon
    我们在亚马逊深处发现一只凤头鹦鹉
  402. and he seems to have bonded with a tree frog.
    看似和一只树蛙建立了深厚感情
  403. We are bringing them back to Rio for continuing observation.
    它们将被带回里约 持续观察
  404. Oh, Nigel! Wow! A honeymoon in Rio!
    奈吉尔 去里约度蜜月啦
  405. Put your paws, talons and tails together
    爪子挥起来 尾巴摇起来
  406. for the most amazing talent ever gathered in one jungle.
    能歌♥善舞的小伙伴们欢聚在雨林
  407. It's "Amazon Untamed"!
    请欣赏"狂野亚马逊"
  408. Come on! Get up!
    来吧 一起来
  409. What's up? Don't bite it. What's up? Don't bite it.
    怎么啦 别咬呀 怎么啦 别咬呀
  410. Where my birds at?
    我的鸟儿朋友们呢
  411. We're together no matter Where we might go
    天涯海角 与你同在
  412. Flap your wings!
    翅膀扇起来
  413. If we're not all together We can't go far
    团结彼此 才能远行
  414. Amazon!
    亚马逊
  415. It's an emerald we treasure
    这是我们心爱的绿宝石
  416. Coming from the jungle to you
    带给你来自丛林的问候
  417. Beating like its heart beats
    特有的节拍像心脏跳动
  418. Playing rhythms we've grown to
    是伴随我们成长的韵律
  419. It's the emerald we treasure
    这是我们心爱的绿宝石
  420. - Coming from the place where we live - The place where we live
    -来自我们生活的地方 -生活的地方
  421. - The home of freedom and happiness - Happiness
    -充满自♥由♥和欢乐的家 -欢乐
  422. Time flies forever The jungle's like a breeze, it's a wonder.
    时光飞逝 丛林是一阵清风 一个奇迹
  423. Now get out your tutu in case someone wants you to dance
    蓬蓬裙快脱掉 说不定会被邀请跳舞
  424. - Hello, Amazon! - Hey, Luiz!
    -你好 亚马逊 -路易斯
  425. - Hey birds, I made it! - Welcome to the jungle, dawg!
    -鸟儿们 我赶上啦 -欢迎来到丛林 伙计
  426. All my turtles! Hardcore turtles!
    亲爱的乌龟 壳硬硬的乌龟
  427. Sing it, baby!
    唱吧 宝贝
  428. Rafi!
    拉斐
  429. Are you sure you can make the Amazon our home
    你确定可以在亚马逊安家吗
  430. with the heat and the creepy bugs?
    这儿又热 还有可怕的虫子
  431. Are you kidding? I am Mr. Jungle.
    开玩笑吗 我可是丛林先生
  432. Totally wild, and very birdly.
    绝对狂野 鸟范儿十足
  433. Maybe we can do summers in Rio.
    我们夏天还是回里约吧
  434. You're my one and only, Jewel.
    你太懂我了 珠儿
  435. We're together No matter where we might go
    天涯海角 与你同在
  436. Forever together We can go far
    团结彼此 才能远行
  437. That's the end?
    结束了吗
  438. [The End]
    [本集结束]
0 Answers